Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Advertisement Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

1587885951
Robert,  I think I recall something about this coming up before.  I tested just now in a game and observed the same thing.  I duplicated your Inspiring Boost and found it.  I also created a new test ability with nothing but the name filled out, and it triggered the dice roll when pushed.   If I recall correctly, the 3d dice 'listen' for a button to be pushed.  If part of that button tells them to roll dice, they roll those dice.  If it doesn't, then they just roll some d20s.  You can turn 3d dice off and they won't do that.  In my testing, the number posted with the ability was not affected by the dice on the screen.    I tried some variations of putting 'dummy' dice in other fields but it didn't stop the d20s.  
1587903142
Mark (GM) said: Daniel S. said: Hello, I have setup global token actions for my NPCs so it brings up the menu for each type in the chat, e.g Attack menu, skills menu etc. However while this works fine for PCs, for NPCs it doesn't work so well as when I do a skill check it seems to pull the modifiers through as if they were a PC.  From going back through this forum thread this has been known for a while but it doesn't seem like it has been fixed yet. Does anybody know any workarounds using global macros that doesn't involve bespoke macros for each individual NPC? Kind regards Dan Horvald said: Dan, You could try something like this for attacks: %{selected|repeating_attack_$0_npc_roll} Use 0 for the first attack, 1 for the second attack listed, etc.  If you use a number for an attack not present on the sheet, it will throw error messages.  For skills and saves, you could use modifications of this code, I think: @{selected|token_name} ?{Skill name|Athletics, Athletics|Perception, Perception |Stealth, Stealth |Physical Science, Physical Science}:  [[1d20+ ?{Skill roll|Athletics, @{selected|athletics} |Perception, @{selected|perception} |Stealth, @{selected|stealth} |Physical Science, @{selected|physical_science} }]] It is kind of awkward, because it pops up two dialog boxes to get your roll.  Both of these are designed as token macros. Looking at the sheet the NPC skills are stored differently. The values are stored in ability buttons on the sheet.Example : /w gm %{selected|npc_perception} I looked at an npc and the skill menu that is generated for a pc i adapted it you can try this it might work just as well: /w gm &{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{title=SKILLS}}{{buttons0=[Perception](~selected|npc_perception)}}{{buttons1=PHYSICAL [Acrobatics](~selected|npc_acrobatics) | [Athletics](~selected|npc_athletics) | [Piloting](~selected|npc_piloting)}}{{buttons2=SOCIAL [Bluff](~selected|npc_bluff) | [Diplomacy](~selected|npc_diplomacy) | [Disguise](~selected|npc_disguise) | [Intimidate](~selected|npc_intimidate) | [Sense Motive](~selected|npc_sense_motive)}}{{buttons3=THIEVERY [Sleight of Hand](~selected|npc_sleight_of_hand) | [Stealth](~selected|npc_stealth)}}{{buttons4=KNOWLEDGE [Computers](~selected|npc_computers) | [Culture](~selected|npc_culture) | [Engineering](~selected|npc_engineering) | [Life Science](~selected|npc_life_science) | [Medicine](~selected|npc_medicine) | [Mysticism](~selected|npc_mysticism) | [Physical Science](~selected|npc_physical_science) | [Survival](~selected|npc_survival)}}{{buttons5= Thanks for these, they really helped.  
Horvald said: Robert,  I think I recall something about this coming up before.  I tested just now in a game and observed the same thing.  I duplicated your Inspiring Boost and found it.  I also created a new test ability with nothing but the name filled out, and it triggered the dice roll when pushed.   If I recall correctly, the 3d dice 'listen' for a button to be pushed.  If part of that button tells them to roll dice, they roll those dice.  If it doesn't, then they just roll some d20s.  You can turn 3d dice off and they won't do that.  In my testing, the number posted with the ability was not affected by the dice on the screen.    I tried some variations of putting 'dummy' dice in other fields but it didn't stop the d20s.   "Surely you meant to roll some dice? Here, have some dice!" Thanks for the tip; I think I'll use the Att/Abil macro for things like this then. Thanks!
I've been looking over this post and other documentation for a few hours now.  Sorry to ask a simple question that has already been answered I'm sure, but I can't find out how to make this work.  Here is what I am looking to do: At the start of my round I need a way to track Attunement for Solarians.  Here is what I am thinking so far, but certainly open to better ideas. * Set variable to 0 if needed. * Pop up asking what to attune for, photon or graviton (thinking under abilities, add attacher maybe,use: ?{stellar_mode|Photon|Graviton}) * When one is selected, increase variable by 1. * Print out whichever mode was selected and how much we are currently attuned (Photon/Graviton = 1/2/3) * Need a way to access variable so I can have abilities like Plasma Sheath (which adds 1/2 level to damage if fully attuned) add the damage if the variable has reached 3. I'm also curious if there is a way to have an ability change the damage type of attacks.  For example, if I set Plasma Sheath to at will, then check it, I want my Solar Weapon to change damage type from blunt to fire.  I feel I am close to this, just missing the proper syntax for it. I know I am out of my depth on this and way over my head, but I really hope you can help me figure out how to do what I am trying to do.  Thanks in advance guys!
Eric P. said: I've been looking over this post and other documentation for a few hours now.  Sorry to ask a simple question that has already been answered I'm sure, but I can't find out how to make this work.  Here is what I am looking to do: At the start of my round I need a way to track Attunement for Solarians.  Here is what I am thinking so far, but certainly open to better ideas. * Set variable to 0 if needed. * Pop up asking what to attune for, photon or graviton (thinking under abilities, add attacher maybe,use: ?{stellar_mode|Photon|Graviton}) * When one is selected, increase variable by 1. * Print out whichever mode was selected and how much we are currently attuned (Photon/Graviton = 1/2/3) * Need a way to access variable so I can have abilities like Plasma Sheath (which adds 1/2 level to damage if fully attuned) add the damage if the variable has reached 3. I'm also curious if there is a way to have an ability change the damage type of attacks.  For example, if I set Plasma Sheath to at will, then check it, I want my Solar Weapon to change damage type from blunt to fire.  I feel I am close to this, just missing the proper syntax for it. I know I am out of my depth on this and way over my head, but I really hope you can help me figure out how to do what I am trying to do.  Thanks in advance guys! In short no, there is not away to change a variable unless it is through api. If you are pro and install a script chatsetattr you can then create macros to do what you want and have them in the attacher fields. Also your GM would have to make that script accessible to players in some cases. Most of the time an easy work around is to use your token bubbles. Some GM's will only use  only 2 bubbles, 1 for sp and one for hp. The third could be unlinked to your sheet and you could just use it for what ever you needed.  In the games I GM i use all 3, Sp hp and resolve. But its not always needed in that setup that just what seems to work for me.
Mark (GM) said: Eric P. said: I've been looking over this post and other documentation for a few hours now.  Sorry to ask a simple question that has already been answered I'm sure, but I can't find out how to make this work.  Here is what I am looking to do: At the start of my round I need a way to track Attunement for Solarians.  Here is what I am thinking so far, but certainly open to better ideas. * Set variable to 0 if needed. * Pop up asking what to attune for, photon or graviton (thinking under abilities, add attacher maybe,use: ?{stellar_mode|Photon|Graviton}) * When one is selected, increase variable by 1. * Print out whichever mode was selected and how much we are currently attuned (Photon/Graviton = 1/2/3) * Need a way to access variable so I can have abilities like Plasma Sheath (which adds 1/2 level to damage if fully attuned) add the damage if the variable has reached 3. I'm also curious if there is a way to have an ability change the damage type of attacks.  For example, if I set Plasma Sheath to at will, then check it, I want my Solar Weapon to change damage type from blunt to fire.  I feel I am close to this, just missing the proper syntax for it. I know I am out of my depth on this and way over my head, but I really hope you can help me figure out how to do what I am trying to do.  Thanks in advance guys! In short no, there is not away to change a variable unless it is through api. If you are pro and install a script chatsetattr you can then create macros to do what you want and have them in the attacher fields. Also your GM would have to make that script accessible to players in some cases. Most of the time an easy work around is to use your token bubbles. Some GM's will only use  only 2 bubbles, 1 for sp and one for hp. The third could be unlinked to your sheet and you could just use it for what ever you needed.  In the games I GM i use all 3, Sp hp and resolve. But its not always needed in that setup that just what seems to work for me. So no easy way to create a new variable, oh well.  What about the last part, where I can use an ability to change the damage type from blunt to fire for an attack?
Not on the fly no. You can go into the abilities tab of character sheet and create&nbsp; a custom attribute and have it linked to a bubble on the token.&nbsp; The damage type in an attack is attribute in that repeating section of the sheet. It would be the same as other attributes. What you could do though is create a a macro and put it in the attacher field and have it prompt you to select the damage type each time you roll. That macro thats in the attacher field should override the default one provided its put on the first line.&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037773773-Starfinder-by-Roll20#StarfinderOfficial-Attacher" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037773773-Starfinder-by-Roll20#StarfinderOfficial-Attacher</a>
Thanks for the help Mark!
1588289718
Hello everyone! I am trying to figure out how to track x/day abilities such as from the Biohacker's class. Is there a way to SHOW how many uses/day the character has left? And then, how do we reset it?
Under the saves section of the Menu bar for NPC's, when you click on a save in the chat bar, it adds both the save bonus and the relevant ability score. This section Opens up in the chat menu. The +1 at the end is his dexterity bonus. It should not be like this. I use this as a macro to roll NPC saves quickly, but now I have to change each save of every creature in the alien archive, or leave out the ability score modifier, or roll the save from the character sheet. I cant seem to automate it correctly. Any advice on building a macro until this gets fixed?
@doug that because the sheet worker for those menus does it as pc roll not an npc roll. I have this macro I use: /w gm "@{selected|character_name}" &amp;{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{selected|character_id}}} {{title=SAVES}} {{buttons1=[Fort](~@{selected|character_name}|npc_fort) | [Ref](~@{selected|character_name}|npc_ref) | [Will](~@{selected|character_name}|npc_will)}}
Countdown said: Hello everyone! I am trying to figure out how to track x/day abilities such as from the Biohacker's class. Is there a way to SHOW how many uses/day the character has left? And then, how do we reset it? The abilities section has x/day feature, select x/day instead of constant or at will. If you are looking for an api script ammo might do it though i am not sure how well, though chatsetattr might be the better option. I was able to use ammo to modify his how the abilities section does not seem to spit out x/day usage in the chat out put.&nbsp; Here are the modified ammos if you want to play around with it: Put this in the attacher on the first line: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_ability_@{id}_uses &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_ability_@{id}_uses|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_ability_@{id}_uses}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{name})}} Hit enter and then add this: !wammo @{character_id} repeating_ability_@{id}_uses [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{name} I have chatsetatr installed and i think its likely the better choice.&nbsp; !setattr --name @{selected|character_name} --modb --repeating_ability_$x_uses|-x !setattr --name @{selected|character_name} --modb --repeating_ability_$x_uses|+x Note in repeating sections x is number of the rowid. They start at 0 and increase by 1. The x the + or - is the value you want to set the value to. It add or subtracts accordingly.
1588324700
JJL
Pro
What up with the empty computer entry above the sensors part? I did fill in computer system but it doesn't seem to affect that empty bar
JJL said: What up with the empty computer entry above the sensors part? I did fill in computer system but it doesn't seem to affect that empty bar Not sure is this in reference to previous post or screen shot?
1588348254
Mark (GM) said: Countdown said: Hello everyone! I am trying to figure out how to track x/day abilities such as from the Biohacker's class. Is there a way to SHOW how many uses/day the character has left? And then, how do we reset it? The abilities section has x/day feature, select x/day instead of constant or at will. If you are looking for an api script ammo might do it though i am not sure how well, though chatsetattr might be the better option. I was able to use ammo to modify his how the abilities section does not seem to spit out x/day usage in the chat out put.&nbsp; Here are the modified ammos if you want to play around with it: Put this in the attacher on the first line: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_ability_@{id}_uses &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_ability_@{id}_uses|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_ability_@{id}_uses}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{name})}} Hit enter and then add this: !wammo @{character_id} repeating_ability_@{id}_uses [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{name} I have chatsetatr installed and i think its likely the better choice.&nbsp; !setattr --name @{selected|character_name} --modb --repeating_ability_$x_uses|-x !setattr --name @{selected|character_name} --modb --repeating_ability_$x_uses|+x Note in repeating sections x is number of the rowid. They start at 0 and increase by 1. The x the + or - is the value you want to set the value to. It add or subtracts accordingly. Thanks Mark! I am new to the API game, but I will give it a shot!
@countdown , I did some experimenting with chatsetattr and I think its probably the best case. I did figure out how to overcome spitting out daily uses. You would need to create a macro to call the use and use|max field of that repeating ability and add it to the attacher field. Additionally i used the roll template to add note to display buttons. Might not be to fancy but seems to work. I am posting it here in case anyone finds it useful. I suspect this could be used with ammo api in the same way. Note this could be applied to any repeating attack or spell as well. You would just need to change the name of the repeating ability and find the corresponding fields. Again note that x is the rowid number starting at 0. @{Selected|whisper_state}&amp;{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{Selected|character_name}}} {{title=@{selected|repeating_ability_$x_name}}} {{notes=Daily uses @{selected|repeating_ability_$x_uses} / @{selected|repeating_ability_$x_uses|max}}} {{buttons1=[use](!modbattr --sel --silent --repeating_ability_$x_uses|-1)}} {{buttons2=[restore](!modbattr --sel --silent --repeating_ability_$x_uses|+@{selected|repeating_ability_$x_uses|max})}} Examples of how it looks:
1588356992
JJL said: What up with the empty computer entry above the sensors part? I did fill in computer system but it doesn't seem to affect that empty bar JJL,&nbsp;&nbsp; I went back and messed around with the starship sheet in one of my campaigns.&nbsp; I was not able to duplicate your issue.&nbsp; Here are screenshots of two different setups, maybe that will help.&nbsp;
Horvald said: JJL said: What up with the empty computer entry above the sensors part? I did fill in computer system but it doesn't seem to affect that empty bar JJL,&nbsp;&nbsp; I went back and messed around with the starship sheet in one of my campaigns.&nbsp; I was not able to duplicate your issue.&nbsp; Here are screenshots of two different setups, maybe that will help.&nbsp; I have found that if you do not use the + in front of a number the sheet will not display the bonus under computers bar.
5 Months after release, the sheet still fails to support the Character Operations Manual. Is there a way I can add the Chief Mate and Magic Officer roles to the sheet myself?
You would have to create your own custom sheet to do so otherwise a possible work around is to create specific macros to rolls the check in the abilites tab and make them token actions.
Hi, thank you for making this sheet! We are having trouble with the drone. One of our players has two characters, one for the drone and one for the mechanic. The drone sheet has the drone field checked but still behaves like an normal PC sheet. For example, the DEX-modifier gets added to the KAC. Or the Fort save relies on the CON-modifier. I read somewhere that the mechanic sheet has to be linked to the drone somehow, but we found no such option.
Eine S. said: Hi, thank you for making this sheet! We are having trouble with the drone. One of our players has two characters, one for the drone and one for the mechanic. The drone sheet has the drone field checked but still behaves like an normal PC sheet. For example, the DEX-modifier gets added to the KAC. Or the Fort save relies on the CON-modifier. I read somewhere that the mechanic sheet has to be linked to the drone somehow, but we found no such option. The drone works just like a regular pc. Dex gets added to eac and kac per the rules. A drone should always have a value of 10&nbsp; in the field for con so no bonus is calculated. The is no linkage between sheets, it simply is a separate character as far as the sheet is concerned. You check out the sheets doc's here&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037773773-Starfinder-by-Roll20#StarfinderOfficial-JointheConversation" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037773773-Starfinder-by-Roll20#StarfinderOfficial-JointheConversation</a>
Thanks a lot! It seems I have misread the drone section of the core book.I thought this EAC/KAC written there were final values, not base values. Mark (GM) said: Eine S. said: Hi, thank you for making this sheet! We are having trouble with the drone. One of our players has two characters, one for the drone and one for the mechanic. The drone sheet has the drone field checked but still behaves like an normal PC sheet. For example, the DEX-modifier gets added to the KAC. Or the Fort save relies on the CON-modifier. I read somewhere that the mechanic sheet has to be linked to the drone somehow, but we found no such option. The drone works just like a regular pc. Dex gets added to eac and kac per the rules. A drone should always have a value of 10&nbsp; in the field for con so no bonus is calculated. The is no linkage between sheets, it simply is a separate character as far as the sheet is concerned. You check out the sheets doc's here&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037773773-Starfinder-by-Roll20#StarfinderOfficial-JointheConversation" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037773773-Starfinder-by-Roll20#StarfinderOfficial-JointheConversation</a>
1588991415
Nicholas said: Hey folks [ 1 , 2 ] - Were you still running into this same problem with images in your sheet? This issue was most likely correlated to a general image server issue we were having at the time, but has since been resolved. Yes I'm still encountering the Visual bug that Nathan mentioned, tried to see if it was a preference of browser seems not. Wanted to know if this issue may still be occurring with other games as my players brought it to my attention. I looked back to realize that the sides are meant to look like:&nbsp; But instead have been
1589038470
Hey guys, I love this Starfinder sheet. I am having trouble adding a saving throw base for my characters. In the class section I switched the progression as it should be for say, an operator. Should be poor, good, good. But on the actual saving throw it still shows all of the bases as zero. I swear other times I was able to manually go into the attributes &amp; abilities area and find ref_base and just enter 2. But now I cant find that so all of my saving throw bases just show zero. Any help would be awesome.
1589039122
Scratch that! I figured it out. You have to add the level number when adding your class. It automatically has a number 1 in there so it seemed like I added it.
+1, still waiting for a fix Taz said: Nicholas said: Hey folks [ 1 , 2 ] - Were you still running into this same problem with images in your sheet? This issue was most likely correlated to a general image server issue we were having at the time, but has since been resolved. Yes I'm still encountering the Visual bug that Nathan mentioned, tried to see if it was a preference of browser seems not. Wanted to know if this issue may still be occurring with other games as my players brought it to my attention. I looked back to realize that the sides are meant to look like:&nbsp; But instead have been
1589243644
I'm having an issue where the sheet is calculating each piece of ammo as a light bulk so if I but 30 small arm rounds into the sheet it will come up as 3 bulk instead of 3 L. Is there a way to fix this?
1589246894

Edited 1589246967
Michael D. said: I'm having an issue where the sheet is calculating each piece of ammo as a light bulk so if I but 30 small arm rounds into the sheet it will come up as 3 bulk instead of 3 L. Is there a way to fix this? I think this can easily be confusing. Standard ammo in Starfinder is purchased in clips or cartridges depending on the type, small arm or heavy. Each clip of 20 or 30 are 1 light bulk so if you only have 30 rounds you have 1 clip which is L. If you are carrying 30 clips then the calculation makes more senses. The way the Starfinder sheet works is ammo numbers are stored on the attacks you configure and if your gm has pro he can use the ammo and help you configure that so it tracks otherwise you manually keep track of your ammo on the attacks you configure not in the equipment section. Even Specialized ammo should be tracked per clip or cartridge no different than a battery would.&nbsp; TLDR: The equipment section tracks clips not individual rounds.&nbsp;
I am receiving an error when using the Ship character sheet and entering multiple character names in the Science Officer field. The names are separated by a comma and work correctly in the Engineering field. The error is&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined . I get the error after I select the character from the prompt for which one to roll for that role. I have copy pasted the names from the Engineering field to make sure they are spelled correctly and have no addition spaces.
1589341064
Drak,&nbsp; Do all these characters have Engineering ranks, positive total bonus, etc?&nbsp; If one character has something weird in their Engineering, but not present in Computers, that could be an issue.&nbsp; Make sure those skills work when rolled from the character sheets.&nbsp; I can't remember if queries on a character sheet break the Starship macro.&nbsp; Try troubleshooting by taking out one character at a time and see which one is problematic.&nbsp; Also, what exactly are the names?&nbsp; Sometimes special characters or numbers in the name (like XB24)&nbsp; can create issues, in addition to the spaces you already identified and eliminated.&nbsp;&nbsp; Drak said: I am receiving an error when using the Ship character sheet and entering multiple character names in the Science Officer field. The names are separated by a comma and work correctly in the Engineering field. The error is&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined . I get the error after I select the character from the prompt for which one to roll for that role. I have copy pasted the names from the Engineering field to make sure they are spelled correctly and have no addition spaces.
Horvald, Computers rolls fine on the individual's character sheet. I have tried different characters. Even tried brand new characters with nothing modified except for one rank in Computers. Tried a different ship with same results. It rolls fine with either character as long as there is just one character name in the Science Officer field. Also tried a brand new game with two new characters and a new ship. No changes to either character or the ship and get same error.
1589392975
Drak, I see what you mean.&nbsp; I tested just now in my own game (I guess I should have done that before answering the first time)&nbsp; I was able to duplicate the error you mentioned.&nbsp; It only happened on the Science Officer box, and it rolled fine with just one name.&nbsp; But if I put two in there, it gave me an error and would not output a roll in the chat like the Engineer, Pilot etc do when you have multiple characters listed.&nbsp; All my character names are one word, no numbers or special characters.&nbsp; I got a slightly different error:&nbsp; TypeError: c is undefined Just in case, I tried it with and without 3D dice and advanced dice, and that did not make any difference.&nbsp; I am stumped, but it seems like it might be a sheet error.&nbsp;
1589469455
Is there a way to have logic in our Buff formulas? &nbsp;I'm trying to add the Envoy Expertise which gives a 1d6 only if they have a resolve point. &nbsp;+1d6*(@{rp}&gt;0) doesn't work, but I'm wondering if there is another way of doing this.
1589498742
Jean D. said: Is there a way to have logic in our Buff formulas? &nbsp;I'm trying to add the Envoy Expertise I don't think there is a way to for a buff to check if someone has more than 0 Resolve points before applying the buff.&nbsp; Personally, I just put it in the Mods section of an Ability and treat it as always on, If I ever went down to 0 RP, I could disable it or discount it.&nbsp; +[[1d6+1]] insight to Sense Motive You can also put the same code into a temporary Buff and click it off if you do run out of RP. Or, you can make an ability on the back page of the sheet, name it Envoy_Expertise and call it from the Mods section of an Ability like so: +%{Bleoran|Envoy_Expertise} insight to Sense Motive replacing Bleoran with the Envoy's character name, of course.&nbsp; As my envoy went up in level and got more expertise areas, I just added more entries to the Mod, like Medicine, Computers, etc.&nbsp;
1589498970
I have armor with a -2 armor to acp and a shield with -2 shield to acp but I'm only getting a -2 penalty to the acp skills. &nbsp;It seems that the penalty to acp won't stack even though I've given them different types? &nbsp;It says in the shields that you combine the penalties.
1589557900
Jean D. said: Is there a way to have logic in our Buff formulas? &nbsp;I'm trying to add the Envoy Expertise which gives a 1d6 only if they have a resolve point. &nbsp;+1d6*(@{rp}&gt;0) doesn't work, but I'm wondering if there is another way of doing this. Under the Expertise abality, I have my players set it up as a query in MODs. That way they can always decide if they're using it +?{Use Expertise?|Yes,[[1d6]]|No,0} insight to Sense Motive
1589572452
Jean D. said: I have armor with a -2 armor to acp and a shield with -2 shield to acp but I'm only getting a -2 penalty to the acp skills. &nbsp;It seems that the penalty to acp won't stack even though I've given them different types? &nbsp;It says in the shields that you combine the penalties. I similarily tried, and could not get it to stack.&nbsp; I even tried playing with the encumbrance to see how that was applying, and that didn't help me.&nbsp; However, you can do a work around by applying a penalty to the individual skills involved.&nbsp; So, you could create your piece of equipment, and apply something like the following in the Mods section.&nbsp; Just make sure you have it set to equipped.&nbsp; +1 shield to eac +1 shield to kac -2 shieldACP to stealth -2 shieldACP to sleight_of_hand -2 shieldACP to acrobatics -2 shieldACP to athletics 3 max dex to armor { this set up is for a Riot Shield, Field)&nbsp; Hope that helps.
1589573006
Horvald said: Jean D. said: I have armor with a -2 armor to acp and a shield with -2 shield to acp but I'm only getting a -2 penalty to the acp skills. &nbsp;It seems that the penalty to acp won't stack even though I've given them different types? &nbsp;It says in the shields that you combine the penalties. I similarily tried, and could not get it to stack.&nbsp; I even tried playing with the encumbrance to see how that was applying, and that didn't help me.&nbsp; { this set up is for a Riot Shield, Field)&nbsp; Hope that helps.&nbsp; It did and thanks to you and Deiko for the tips on Expertise.
hello everyone, i have a problem, i don't understand how the ammo conter works &gt;_&lt;. Could someone explain it to me ? Thanks x)
Ludovic W. said: hello everyone, i have a problem, i don't understand how the ammo conter works &gt;_&lt;. Could someone explain it to me ? Thanks x) Are you referring to the ammo script that automatically reduce and you can reload when empty or are you referring to the ammo field in general on the sheet?
Jean D. said: Horvald said: Jean D. said: I have armor with a -2 armor to acp and a shield with -2 shield to acp but I'm only getting a -2 penalty to the acp skills. &nbsp;It seems that the penalty to acp won't stack even though I've given them different types? &nbsp;It says in the shields that you combine the penalties. I similarily tried, and could not get it to stack.&nbsp; I even tried playing with the encumbrance to see how that was applying, and that didn't help me.&nbsp; { this set up is for a Riot Shield, Field)&nbsp; Hope that helps.&nbsp; It did and thanks to you and Deiko for the tips on Expertise. In addition to Horvald's findings while the acp does not stack it will accept any total value in anyone single mod. example:&nbsp; Let's say you have 3 items that give a -2 to acp each. Thats a -6 total. Instead of putting -2 in the mod section of each peach of equipment you can in theory create a separate ability or equipment call it ACP total and put in the mod section as -6 to acp Then simply note in the description field where each -2 comes from. Both methods should work.&nbsp;
1589605351
Mark (GM) said: In addition to Horvald's findings while the acp does not stack it will accept any total value in anyone single mod. example:&nbsp; Let's say you have 3 items that give a -2 to acp each. Thats a -6 total. Instead of putting -2 in the mod section of each peach of equipment you can in theory create a separate ability or equipment call it ACP total and put in the mod section as -6 to acp Then simply note in the description field where each -2 comes from. Both methods should work.&nbsp; Mark has a good idea here. When I looked into the attributes in the back of the sheet, under the skills affected by Armor Check Penalty, it had a logic of listing all that were present, and keeping the highest penalty.&nbsp; So, even if you have the individual equipment with their own respective ACP penalties, if you had one entry that totaled them all, it should take that higher value.&nbsp;&nbsp;
1589655054
Did we ever find a fix for adding toughness checks to Constitution? &nbsp;There was a pretty ugly workaround that I didn't want to do. &nbsp;Assuming that there wasn't a fix, is there somewhere that we can raise issues with the sheet besides this forum thread?
Jean D. said: Did we ever find a fix for adding toughness checks to Constitution? &nbsp;There was a pretty ugly workaround that I didn't want to do. &nbsp;Assuming that there wasn't a fix, is there somewhere that we can raise issues with the sheet besides this forum thread? I am not aware of any fix, however the easiest thing to do is to create a buff you can toggle that adds +4 to constitution and one for +4 to fort.&nbsp; This way you could click on the con roll and it will have the numbers figured or same for the fort. Down side is you have to toggle.
It's been a couple months since Scott (the sheet author) posted. Anyone know the status of this sheet's development? I assume Scott got pulled into helping the Pathfinder team ramp up the PF2e sheet or something... and hopefully they'll come back eventually...?
1589740261
Not sure if this is just me but I can't get the Repeating Conditions feature to work. Like at all. I create my poison and pick the track but when I adjust the level of effect it doesn't do anything. I can't see a place to manually add mods to this feature. Am I doing something completely wrong? I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks yall!&nbsp;
1590282381
Fraka said: 5 Months after release, the sheet still fails to support the Character Operations Manual. Is there a way I can add the Chief Mate and Magic Officer roles to the sheet myself? Yeah the support for this sheet hasn't been fantastic. It was at first but it doesn't seem to get many additions and is fairly bare bones still. It still rolls an ungodly amount of dice for no reason too.
1590285312

Edited 1590285331
Lauren said: Not sure if this is just me but I can't get the Repeating Conditions feature to work. Like at all. I create my poison and pick the track but when I adjust the level of effect it doesn't do anything. I can't see a place to manually add mods to this feature. Am I doing something completely wrong? I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks yall!&nbsp; I have no issue creating them. Depending on the track other conditions may trigger or are atleast supposed to. Which browser are you using?