Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

Silus said: I made an update to my attack, and suddenly the ammo API function stopped working entirely. I've deleted the attack and created a new one. It seems like if there's a mistake in the Attacher that it's possible to screw up the entire sheet. Has anyone else experienced this? In case I'm doing something obviously wrong, below is a screenshot of the attack. Full content of the attacher: !ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} I believe i have figured out the issue. If you do not have the Ammo API script installed, then adding just the script into the attacher will not have the message pop up.
So random question, does anyone know a way to add or adjust the BAB options? I have some homebrew stuff that changes the values of the BAB progression for certain characters. basically need to make a 7/8th bab track. I tried looking in the API and couldnt really see where it was coded.
VeratiaGames said: So random question, does anyone know a way to add or adjust the BAB options? I have some homebrew stuff that changes the values of the BAB progression for certain characters. basically need to make a 7/8th bab track. I tried looking in the API and couldnt really see where it was coded. The BAB options are part of the sheet and auto calculated via the sheet workers. Unless you want to get into building your own custom sheet there's  not really a clean way of doing so. That being said one option might be to use a custom attributes and make macros based on those attributes however this would not be ideal as you would not use the attack as you would normally on the sheet.  In on one fashion or another you could also use chatsetattr api to modify these as needed. Keep mind this would be all out side the sheet workers and if a very manual way of doing things. 
VeratiaGames said: So random question, does anyone know a way to add or adjust the BAB options? I have some homebrew stuff that changes the values of the BAB progression for certain characters. basically need to make a 7/8th bab track. I tried looking in the API and couldnt really see where it was coded. So which level doesn't get an i crease in BAB, 1 or 8? BAB is itself a modifier. If you give the class the < full BAB track, you should be able to create an ability with a formula in the mod to add a 7/8 BAB to attacks. The higher BAB, yours, should be applied to all attacks.
I'm trying to use the damage rolled during the attack as input for a powercard used in the attacher for a weapon.  For example, I have a powercard for Trick attack that will check the bluff roll vs the targets CR+20, if it exceeds the CR, it applies an additional amount of damage.  What I am trying to do is add the sheet rolled damage from the weapon into the powercard rolled damage so that it all might be applied to the target.  Is this possible?
Brien V. said: I'm trying to use the damage rolled during the attack as input for a powercard used in the attacher for a weapon.&nbsp; For example, I have a powercard for Trick attack that will check the bluff roll vs the targets CR+20, if it exceeds the CR, it applies an additional amount of damage.&nbsp; What I am trying to do is add the sheet rolled damage from the weapon into the powercard rolled damage so that it all might be applied to the target.&nbsp; Is this possible? Others might correct me Brien, but no, I don't think it is, in any standard way.&nbsp; Roll20 doesn't really store or recall rolls, especially ones rolled straight from the sheet.&nbsp; Such a thing is possible in Power Cards, but the roll to be stored has to be rolled in the macro, not outside of it.&nbsp; There is some stuff in Stupid Tricks:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8747581/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8747581/</a> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;that is exploring some eccentricities of the rolling program, but I don't think that will work for a weapon rolled from the sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Horvald said: Brien V. said: I'm trying to use the damage rolled during the attack as input for a powercard used in the attacher for a weapon.&nbsp; For example, I have a powercard for Trick attack that will check the bluff roll vs the targets CR+20, if it exceeds the CR, it applies an additional amount of damage.&nbsp; What I am trying to do is add the sheet rolled damage from the weapon into the powercard rolled damage so that it all might be applied to the target.&nbsp; Is this possible? Others might correct me Brien, but no, I don't think it is, in any standard way.&nbsp; Roll20 doesn't really store or recall rolls, especially ones rolled straight from the sheet.&nbsp; Such a thing is possible in Power Cards, but the roll to be stored has to be rolled in the macro, not outside of it.&nbsp; There is some stuff in Stupid Tricks:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8747581/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8747581/</a> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;that is exploring some eccentricities of the rolling program, but I don't think that will work for a weapon rolled from the sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have come to that conclusion as well.&nbsp; Now I just need to figure out how to toggle buffs and conditions from chatsetattr.
Is there any way to move an attack from the Melee section to the Ranged section once it's created? I'm using ChatSetAttr to create attacks that were parsed out of the NPC stat blocks, and they always end up in the melee section, even when I have engagement_range set to ranged.
Liz D. said: Is there any way to move an attack from the Melee section to the Ranged section once it's created? I'm using ChatSetAttr to create attacks that were parsed out of the NPC stat blocks, and they always end up in the melee section, even when I have engagement_range set to ranged. Long story short no, I actually responded to your other thread here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9236104/can-someone-help-making-new-attacks-chatsetattr-on-starfinder-sheet/?pageforid=9282419#post-9282419" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9236104/can-someone-help-making-new-attacks-chatsetattr-on-starfinder-sheet/?pageforid=9282419#post-9282419</a> It has to do with they way the sheetwork and the event handlers work for the starfinder sheet.&nbsp;
Mark (GM) said: Liz D. said: Is there any way to move an attack from the Melee section to the Ranged section once it's created? I'm using ChatSetAttr to create attacks that were parsed out of the NPC stat blocks, and they always end up in the melee section, even when I have engagement_range set to ranged. Long story short no, I actually responded to your other thread here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9236104/can-someone-help-making-new-attacks-chatsetattr-on-starfinder-sheet/?pageforid=9282419#post-9282419" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9236104/can-someone-help-making-new-attacks-chatsetattr-on-starfinder-sheet/?pageforid=9282419#post-9282419</a> It has to do with they way the sheetwork and the event handlers work for the starfinder sheet.&nbsp; I ended up building macros of the attacks to use as token actions.&nbsp; It isn't as nice as having a full attack defined but it was enough for me to use when parsing in NPC stat blocks.&nbsp; I just care about having a quick way to do the attacks most of the time any way for them.
Yeah there are any number of ways to accomplish what is needed, although not as pretty as we would like. The reason it doesn't work for chatsetattr is the repeating section for attacks the sheet uses a pseudo div tag to display ranged and multi-attack on the npc sheet, on the sheet worker side its till just an attack section row. So when chatsetattr creates a new attack thats where it goes no matter what, as the sheet worker never triggers to display it else where. It would be nice if we had a parser or even a token action maker for starfinder but alas we do not yet.&nbsp; Kurt Z. said: Mark (GM) said: Liz D. said: Is there any way to move an attack from the Melee section to the Ranged section once it's created? I'm using ChatSetAttr to create attacks that were parsed out of the NPC stat blocks, and they always end up in the melee section, even when I have engagement_range set to ranged. Long story short no, I actually responded to your other thread here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9236104/can-someone-help-making-new-attacks-chatsetattr-on-starfinder-sheet/?pageforid=9282419#post-9282419" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9236104/can-someone-help-making-new-attacks-chatsetattr-on-starfinder-sheet/?pageforid=9282419#post-9282419</a> It has to do with they way the sheetwork and the event handlers work for the starfinder sheet.&nbsp; I ended up building macros of the attacks to use as token actions.&nbsp; It isn't as nice as having a full attack defined but it was enough for me to use when parsing in NPC stat blocks.&nbsp; I just care about having a quick way to do the attacks most of the time any way for them.
Mark (GM) said: Yeah there are any number of ways to accomplish what is needed, although not as pretty as we would like. The reason it doesn't work for chatsetattr is the repeating section for attacks the sheet uses a pseudo div tag to display ranged and multi-attack on the npc sheet, on the sheet worker side its till just an attack section row. So when chatsetattr creates a new attack thats where it goes no matter what, as the sheet worker never triggers to display it else where. It would be nice if we had a parser or even a token action maker for starfinder but alas we do not yet. Here is a link to the parser I made.&nbsp; It has issues with multi-attack I never did figure out. Not sure how much I can help out but it might be a good spot for someone to start with.&nbsp; I based it on the Pathfinder Parser from Brad C. (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1517881/pathfinder-statblock-import-to-character-sheet-script" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1517881/pathfinder-statblock-import-to-character-sheet-script</a>).
Just checking incase it hasn't been asked yet, but with the release of the Starship Operations Manual, is the character sheets gonna include an option for Supercolossal ships?
Nathan M. said: Just checking incase it hasn't been asked yet, but with the release of the Starship Operations Manual, is the character sheets gonna include an option for Supercolossal ships? There hasn't been any updates in some time. Currently its in limbo state IE on hold for the time being&nbsp; (sad face).&nbsp; Though I hope some day it will get more love. However in the mean time your best options is to create macros for those roles and either have them as global macros or macros on the players sheet or just roll manually.&nbsp; Though I am curious Scott C's original sheet Starfinder HUD 1, has anyone looked into seeing if its ok for the community to take over that sheet and add updates to it? If it were then those with HTML and java script skills could in theory expand upon that work and be community driven.
Ok I am seeing extra 1d6 added to damage for weapons when adding them to characters from the compendium. Is this a new bug or some setting I have that I need to turn off?
Steven L. said: Ok I am seeing extra 1d6 added to damage for weapons when adding them to characters from the compendium. Is this a new bug or some setting I have that I need to turn off? I seem to recall there is a gear that adds 1d6 to attack rolls. I would check all your attack and equipment sections under mods to see if such mod is added.
I am not seeing any items or gears that would add this extra damage. This happens on every Characters/NPC I make and all the characters/NPCs already made.
Steven L. said: Ok I am seeing extra 1d6 added to damage for weapons when adding them to characters from the compendium. Is this a new bug or some setting I have that I need to turn off? I can confirm this is happening in a game for me as well.&nbsp; I did some testing, and the bug seems related to the character level somehow.&nbsp; I tested the same two weapons across 4 characters.&nbsp; Weapons; Acid Lancer Liquifier Class (AA1) , and Advanced Reaction Cannon (CRB).&nbsp; Both had the same bug results between them, adding a number of d6, in addition to their listed base damage.&nbsp; Character 1:&nbsp; 7th level PC, existing character; weapons added 2d6 C2:&nbsp; CR 2 NPC,&nbsp; newly dragged;&nbsp; weapons added 1d6 C3: CR 9 NPC, existing, weapons; added 3d6 C4:&nbsp; CR 17 NPC, newly dragged; weapons added 405d6 Definitely seems like a bug.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I guess I'm at my the end of my skills because I cannot figure out how to toggle on/off conditions or buffs.&nbsp; I've built powercards for Starship roles and I would like to be able to toggle buffs on the character sheets when characters are aided by another characters actions.&nbsp; I've had absolutely no luck in figuring out repeating buffs or anything with repeating in the title.&nbsp; Could someone point me in the right direction?
Brien V. said: I guess I'm at my the end of my skills because I cannot figure out how to toggle on/off conditions or buffs.&nbsp; I've built powercards for Starship roles and I would like to be able to toggle buffs on the character sheets when characters are aided by another characters actions.&nbsp; I've had absolutely no luck in figuring out repeating buffs or anything with repeating in the title.&nbsp; Could someone point me in the right direction? As a PRO user you should be able to use a script to TOGGLE a buff. I'm not a Pro user, I don't know how, only that it's possible. value of 0 is Off, 1 is on @{repeating_buff_$0_toggle} _name and _mods are your other attributes.
Brien V. said: I guess I'm at my the end of my skills because I cannot figure out how to toggle on/off conditions or buffs.&nbsp; I've built powercards for Starship roles and I would like to be able to toggle buffs on the character sheets when characters are aided by another characters actions.&nbsp; I've had absolutely no luck in figuring out repeating buffs or anything with repeating in the title.&nbsp; Could someone point me in the right direction? I think you might have the same problem I had.&nbsp; We had a discussion about it here. Basically it is a bug that doesn't apply the buff when the checkbox is changed.&nbsp; Hopefully if enough of us report it, they will fix the issue.
Kurt Z. said: Brien V. said: I guess I'm at my the end of my skills because I cannot figure out how to toggle on/off conditions or buffs.&nbsp; I've built powercards for Starship roles and I would like to be able to toggle buffs on the character sheets when characters are aided by another characters actions.&nbsp; I've had absolutely no luck in figuring out repeating buffs or anything with repeating in the title.&nbsp; Could someone point me in the right direction? I think you might have the same problem I had.&nbsp; We had a discussion about it here. Basically it is a bug that doesn't apply the buff when the checkbox is changed.&nbsp; Hopefully if enough of us report it, they will fix the issue. How about repeating attributes such as weapons, spells, abilities?&nbsp; I have no coding background so I don't know if that's hindering me or not.&nbsp; I would like to be able to pull attributes from weapons and abilities into macros.
Brien, Maybe I don't understand, but generally Macros are used to effect the use of weapons and abilities, not inherit anything from them. You can reference them by name or row index within the repeating list. repeating_attack_$1_crit ... or repeating_profession_$1_profession|name:lawyer If you have the ID of the weapon or repeating ability you can use it as well. repeating_attack_-KlfjD&amp;hfe993_damage
My sheet seems to have broken since I last looked. All the tabs and navigation stuff within the sheet have vanished/broken linked. Same applies to equipment/attacks/abilities at the bottom Tried clearing my cache and on Edge, Chrome, Firefox.

Edited 1604767189
The backing images are also gone
Brian V. said: My sheet seems to have broken since I last looked. All the tabs and navigation stuff within the sheet have vanished/broken linked. Same applies to equipment/attacks/abilities at the bottom Tried clearing my cache and on Edge, Chrome, Firefox. Are you seeing this happen in other games you play or GM in? I have run into this issue before and it maybe an issue with your ISP to AWS server for amazon. I'd suggest changing your DNS to use google instead of your ISP, to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4&nbsp; and see if that helps. I checked my game and I am not seeing the issue in mine but I am using google dns vs my ISP DNS.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Might be related to an issue this morning with roll20 serving sheet images...
Vince said: Might be related to an issue this morning with roll20 serving sheet images... Good to know nice catch.&nbsp;
Looking to set up a macro to "Reload" the @{ammo} field in a repeating attack, not sure how id go about doing so?&nbsp;
Rose H. said: Looking to set up a macro to "Reload" the @{ammo} field in a repeating attack, not sure how id go about doing so?&nbsp; You looking to setup a Token Reload macro which displays all weapons and ammo and offers a reload for each or the inline individual attack reload?
Brian V. said: You looking to setup a Token Reload macro which displays all weapons and ammo and offers a reload for each or the inline individual attack reload? Im not sure of the difference, though the first option does sound better.
Rose H. said: Brian V. said: You looking to setup a Token Reload macro which displays all weapons and ammo and offers a reload for each or the inline individual attack reload? Im not sure of the difference, though the first option does sound better. [Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type}) !ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} These are what I use to track ammo and to give the player's a reload option.&nbsp; It doesn't track the stuff they are reloading (batteries, magazine, etc.) but it's a good awareness tool.&nbsp; I'm trying to figure out how to track spells the same way.
Deiko said: Brien, Maybe I don't understand, but generally Macros are used to effect the use of weapons and abilities, not inherit anything from them. You can reference them by name or row index within the repeating list. repeating_attack_$1_crit ... or repeating_profession_$1_profession|name:lawyer If you have the ID of the weapon or repeating ability you can use it as well. repeating_attack_-KlfjD&amp;hfe993_damage My goal is to use powercards for weapons and attacks so I can automatically check attacks against AC and apply damage effects to targets based on attack results.&nbsp; Using the macro for attacks from the sheet doesn't give me access to the rolls for APIs to apply.&nbsp; My main issue is I cannot figure out how to pull up the weapons using repeating lists.&nbsp; Like I said, I don't have any background in coding so it confuses the heck out me when I start looking at it.
SO I don't really know Powercards, but to access attacks, (or any repeating list entry), you reference them by list order or ID. "repeating_attack_$0_name" would pull the name of the first entry in the attacks list or you can use the ID of the entry. The ID is listed in lightly shaded grey beneath the entry when expanded. You can add a quck attacher entry to display the ID one time so you can copy it. With that info, you can reference - "repeating_attack_-id_name" and you won't have to worry if the player changes the order of the attacks. Besides names there are a few other values you can pull from attacks:&nbsp; Repeating_ability attributes: name, frequency, source, target, duration, attack_ability, attack_bonus, range, engagement_range, damage_dice, damage_ability, attack_type, attack_crit, usage, uses, uses|max, uses, uses_max_base, save_ability, dc, save_type, effect, save_effect, type, spell_resistance, spell_penetration_misc You can also reference multiple attacks by type without calling out specific ones. For instance the mod for Melee striker +floor(@{strength_mod}/2) Melee Striker to damage|engagement_range:melee Or Bullet Barrage +1 to damage|type:piercing,engagement_range:ranged +1 to damage|type:slashing,engagement_range:ranged +1 to damage|type:bludgeoning,engagement_range:ranged Weapon Focus (small arms) +1 Feat to attack|category:small arms Does that help?

Edited 1604949672
Ok so to throw in my 2 cents. These are the ones I use...Last one is a bit more complicated havent got it to work using selected token call so had to use actual character name.&nbsp; Stuff in ( ) is replaced including removing ( ) ex.&nbsp; (# of resolve) is replaced with 1 Spells&nbsp; !ammo @{character_id} class_1_level_(you put spell level here)_spells_per_day [[-1]] spell Variable Level Spells !ammo @{character_id} class_1_level_?{Level Cast|2,2|1,1}_spells_per_day [[-1]] spell Resolve Usage !ammo @{character_id} rp [[-(# of resolve)]] resolve Weapons with reload button {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} !ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} Token Macro for Recovery !ammo @{character_id} sp +[[((@{class_1_sp}+@{constitution_mod})*@{class_1_level})-@{sp}]] stamina points !ammo @{character_id} rp -1 resolve Token Stabilize Macro (note need to figure out end&nbsp; levels case of result 4) !ammo @{character_id} rp -[[floor(@{class_1_ability}+floor(@{character_level}/2))/4]] resolve Token Stay in Fight Macro !ammo @{character_id} hp +1 hit points !ammo @{character_id} rp -1 resolve Token Reload Macro with Ammo Status for all weapons Important note for something that was causing me headaches....You need to set all weapons &nbsp;(including non ammo weapons) to have a ammo even if zero. It makes the line item numbers match up properly First Create a hidden token macro for each weapon.&nbsp; !ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_$2_ammo [[@{Kal Skykiller|repeating_attack_$2_ammo|max}-@{repeating_attack_$2_ammo}]] @{repeating_attack_$2_ammo_type} Next you create a reload macro. You&nbsp; have to change the name to your characters. You would change the $X to the number of your weapons (starts at 0 for first line item). You then change the macro calls to the ones you created above " %{Kal Skykiller|pistol}"&nbsp; &amp;{template:sf_generic} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{characterid=@{character_id}}} {{title=Reload}} {{r1name=@{repeating_attack_$2_name}}}{{r1=@{repeating_attack_$2_ammo}/@{Kal Skykiller|repeating_attack_$2_ammo|max} [Reload?](%{Kal Skykiller|laser})}}{{r2name=@{repeating_attack_$3_name}}}{{r2=@{repeating_attack_$3_ammo}/@{Kal Skykiller|repeating_attack_$3_ammo|max} [Reload?](%{Kal Skykiller|sonic})}}{{r3name=@{repeating_attack_$4_name}}}{{r3=@{repeating_attack_$4_ammo}/@{Kal Skykiller|repeating_attack_$4_ammo|max}[Reload?](%{Kal Skykiller|pistol})}} Output looks like this&nbsp;
I am sure my method can be done with 1/2 the code...but there it is lol.
Does that help? It does, immensely.&nbsp; I'm starting to get a handle on this.&nbsp; &nbsp; Another question, and I have seen the answer but I have searched all day and can't find the thread.&nbsp; I'm making a roll query that references the repeating attacks.&nbsp; I want to make it generic so I don't have to make a new powercard every time a player gets a new weapon.&nbsp; The thread I saw had a command for the query to ignore anything that didn't correspond to a repeating attack line.&nbsp; So if I build a Query for attacks up to attack 10, I don't get errors for 4 or 5 missing repeating attacks.
Brian V. said: I am sure my method can be done with 1/2 the code...but there it is lol. I'm going to try a few of these in my game.&nbsp; Thank you.
Sorry,&nbsp; I don't recognize or remember that query.&nbsp;
Yet another question about the sheet, in the special abilities tab, how do I get abilities to display as anything other than feats when using the Abilities Menu?&nbsp;
enter in the SOURCE field

Edited 1605136495
opps, sorry misread your ask. The menu will accept blank entry fields as their own category, or class, but everything else changes to Feat. Wasn't always like that, but some time back it happened.
So I am getting extreme lag when I try to click in a field to type something, it's a solid minute of being hung up with the I cursor before it lets me type. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Lessy said: So I am getting extreme lag when I try to click in a field to type something, it's a solid minute of being hung up with the I cursor before it lets me type. Is anyone else experiencing this? Yes, using Firefox 82.0.3 on Linux. However, I get it on all character sheets I use - not just Starfinder.
Couple of online cons this weekend. Some heavy usage may be the issue.
Unlikely. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. I wasn't paying close enough attention, but it might have happened after a Firefox update. I also can't rule out one of my extensions causing the slow-down. I simply don't have the time or drive to try tracking it down.

Edited 1605431377
Hi everyone. I think I've found a couple of bugs/things that could be improved. it seems that the sheet does not handle expression involving acp correctly. For instance I have in the equipment an armor that gives -2 to acp. I also have a talent that decreases this penalty by 1. So the total value of acp should be -1, but the sheet seems to ignore the "+1 to armor acp" expression and just uses -2. This is strange because the "max dex" expressions seems to work fine. In the image below it is shown how I've configured the sheet: Is there a mistake in my configuration or is it just not supported/a bug? I have a problem changing full attack values with at-will abilities (full_attack_number and full_attack_penalty). I've tried multiple expressions but none of them worked (of course I've enabled the ability before trying to submit an attack). I suspect that it's not supported or that I'm just declaring the wrong expression. This is what I've tried so far: +X to full_attack_number +X to full_attack_number to attack +X to full_attack_number to roll I would like to avoid using macros, but if what I ask it's not feasible, could someone please help me creating a macro to achieve the same goal? Thanks in advance
Derek said: Hi everyone. I think I've found a couple of bugs/things that could be improved. it seems that the sheet does not handle expression involving acp correctly. Is there a mistake in my configuration or is it just not supported/a bug? I have a problem changing full attack values with at-will abilities (full_attack_number and full_attack_penalty). Thanks in advance 1) Pretty much a known issue with the ACP from early days. I'm not aware that it's even been fixed. Generally accpeted response is to make the change directly to the armor 2) Attacks are repeatable list, so you can't access the abilities without calling out the individual attack entries. You can modify the full attack in each weapon in the Additional Attacks entry.
Deiko said: Derek said: Hi everyone. I think I've found a couple of bugs/things that could be improved. it seems that the sheet does not handle expression involving acp correctly. Is there a mistake in my configuration or is it just not supported/a bug? I have a problem changing full attack values with at-will abilities (full_attack_number and full_attack_penalty). Thanks in advance 1) Pretty much a known issue with the ACP from early days. I'm not aware that it's even been fixed. Generally accpeted response is to make the change directly to the armor 2) Attacks are repeatable list, so you can't access the abilities without calling out the individual attack entries. You can modify the full attack in each weapon in the Additional Attacks entry. Ok thanks.
So... Still no official support from roll20 on this sheet? Starting to think it may be time to take my starfinder games elsewhere :( I think Fantasy Grounds has full support for their starfinder content. Anyone have any experience with it?