Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

I haven't gone back since unity, but I was on FG and came here. Starship combat was a mess and all support is by 1 guy for the most part. They went through a lot of drama with the first guy quitting, same or other guy got sick. I don't know the details but in short development was way delayed. Not sure the current state. What you gain in automation to tell you if its a hit or not and auto deducting HP etc, you lose in Map features, all the nice graphical buff/debuff arrows and clean UI.
I have the same problem with ACP as you Derek. I have a couple of vesk characters and their ACP should be reduced by 1 in heavy armour; using the Armour Template works fine for max dex, EAC and KAC, but not ACP. Baffling, as the entries are all in the same mod. Adding the -1 to ACP in the armour itself is a frustrating hack, as it's not indicative of the armour's real stats. I'm hoping the Starfinder character sheet gets more attention from roll20 at some point - I've stumbled across a bunch of bugs that have made character creation a challenge. Derek said: Deiko said: Derek said: Hi everyone. I think I've found a couple of bugs/things that could be improved. it seems that the sheet does not handle expression involving acp correctly. Is there a mistake in my configuration or is it just not supported/a bug? I have a problem changing full attack values with at-will abilities (full_attack_number and full_attack_penalty). Thanks in advance 1) Pretty much a known issue with the ACP from early days. I'm not aware that it's even been fixed. Generally accpeted response is to make the change directly to the armor 2) Attacks are repeatable list, so you can't access the abilities without calling out the individual attack entries. You can modify the full attack in each weapon in the Additional Attacks entry. Ok thanks.

Edited 1607024953
[EDIT] I found why I have my problem which led to another one explained further just after the other Edit marker. Hey everyone, So I browsed all I could found (and each page of this post) But can't find a solution to my problem. When I create and roll a weapon attack/damage it add automatically a random D4 as untyped damage out of nowhere. When I delete the weapon and re create it SOMETIMES don't happen but then when I add all weapon parameters (type of weapon, type of damage, attack roll attribute) it reappears. I already deleted all equipment items, abilities, or buffs so it's not comming from any mod on these. Pls help me it's been 3h I'm struggling on this (I just realised that when I delete a buff it's not actually deleting it, There was a racial buff adding +2 to athletics and acrobatics which I deleted, but the +2 didn't disappear on the sheet no matter the buff dosen't exist anymore.) [EDIT] : OK, so I figured that the problem was coming from the last thing I said in my post, Mods and buffs are effectives even when I delete them. The only solution I found is to delete the sheet and create a new one, which is quite annoying because it means that I can't make a mistake or I have to delete the entire sheet again. So if someone has an idea about this problem ?
I've had something weird start happening to any weapon I pull from the compendium.  Regardless of what the damage for the weapon originally was, it always adds an additional 1d6.  I'm sure it's something I have done but for the life of me I can't figure it out.
Brien V. said: I've had something weird start happening to any weapon I pull from the compendium.  Regardless of what the damage for the weapon originally was, it always adds an additional 1d6.  I'm sure it's something I have done but for the life of me I can't figure it out. This is a new known issue.  It has something to do with the item level.  Higher level items add multiple d6.  We should all report it so it gets on their list of bug fixes.
Kioll said: [EDIT] I found why I have my problem which led to another one explained further just after the other Edit marker. Hey everyone, So I browsed all I could found (and each page of this post) But can't find a solution to my problem. When I create and roll a weapon attack/damage it add automatically a random D4 as untyped damage out of nowhere. When I delete the weapon and re create it SOMETIMES don't happen but then when I add all weapon parameters (type of weapon, type of damage, attack roll attribute) it reappears. I already deleted all equipment items, abilities, or buffs so it's not comming from any mod on these. Pls help me it's been 3h I'm struggling on this (I just realised that when I delete a buff it's not actually deleting it, There was a racial buff adding +2 to athletics and acrobatics which I deleted, but the +2 didn't disappear on the sheet no matter the buff dosen't exist anymore.) [EDIT] : OK, so I figured that the problem was coming from the last thing I said in my post, Mods and buffs are effectives even when I delete them. The only solution I found is to delete the sheet and create a new one, which is quite annoying because it means that I can't make a mistake or I have to delete the entire sheet again. So if someone has an idea about this problem ? Haven't run into this one before.  I will have to try it out.  Maybe it is a new bug they added with a recent change like the extra D6 from compendium weapons.
Kioll  said: The only solution I found is to delete the sheet and create a new one, which is quite annoying because it means that I can't make a mistake or I have to delete the entire sheet again. So if someone has an idea about this problem ? Kurt Z. said: Haven't run into this one before.  I will have to try it out.  Maybe it is a new bug they added with a recent change like the extra D6 from compendium weapons. I haven't been able to replicate this bug.  If it seems related to buffs not truly deleting, that itself is a known issue.  One workaround I have found for the buffs not resetting, is to change one of the base parameters, like level, or stat bonus.  What I do is change the character level, then go to a different field, and confirm that the level based factors have changed, then go back and set the level correctly and get out of that field again.  That usually works for resetting buffs, in my experience.  
When using an NPC such as the Occult Zombie and the Attacks Menu to use attacks, it fails to use the right calculation. This can be fixed when you go into the NPCs attack and change its ATTACK ROLL EFFECTED BY BUFF TO to a N/A instead of a statistic. This is same for Cybernetic Zombie with both melee and ranged attacks. However, on the Maraqoui Hunter the calculation is wrong on the Tactical Spear, but correct on the Static Arc Pistol. I don't know what calculation it is using. [For reference, it should be a +6 to hit]
Is this form the alien compendium or one you created on your own manually? The one 1d20+4 is showing its pulling from the attack roll number entered in the field of the attack on the sheet, it might be entered incorrectly instead of being 6 its actually 4. When i created the attack manualy and put the +6 in the proper field it rolled correctly. 
This was from the compendium. When pulled from the compendium, it still comes up as the correct number on the sheet, but fails to produce the correct calculation.
I do not use the compendium but I suspect something is reducing the +6. Since I create mine manually I know the attack menu works for PC but is inconsistent with NPC's (The sheet worker is designed this way and its been mentioned before). What I would is go into the sheet and set it from NPC to PC and then go into the attack section and edit the attack as follows:  to    Then set it back to NPC and test the roll and see if that helps.
Is it possible to drag & drop races & classes from the compendium to this character sheet?
Merit said: Is it possible to drag & drop races & classes from the compendium to this character sheet? Hi, I had the same question.  I do not think it is possible, from this response from the sheet's developer.
Brien V. said: I've had something weird start happening to any weapon I pull from the compendium.  Regardless of what the damage for the weapon originally was, it always adds an additional 1d6.  I'm sure it's something I have done but for the life of me I can't figure it out. This is happening to me as well.  Every weapon I drag from the compendium has an additional 1d6.
Jonathan G. said: Brien V. said: I've had something weird start happening to any weapon I pull from the compendium.&nbsp; Regardless of what the damage for the weapon originally was, it always adds an additional 1d6.&nbsp; I'm sure it's something I have done but for the life of me I can't figure it out. This is happening to me as well.&nbsp; Every weapon I drag from the compendium has an additional 1d6. User Steven L. reported this on October 22nd.&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9336958/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9336958/</a> It seemed like a bug to me, and seemed to scale with the level of the item pulled from the compendium.&nbsp;
Horvald &nbsp;said: Jonathan G. &nbsp;said: Brien V. &nbsp;said: I've had something weird start happening to any weapon I pull from the compendium.&nbsp; Regardless of what the damage for the weapon originally was, it always adds an additional 1d6.&nbsp; I'm sure it's something I have done but for the life of me I can't figure it out. This is happening to me as well.&nbsp; Every weapon I drag from the compendium has an additional 1d6. User Steven L. reported this on October 22nd.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9336958/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9336958/</a> It seemed like a bug to me, and seemed to scale with the level of the item pulled from the compendium.&nbsp; Just had to deal with this issue in my game as well which is especially frustrating with all of us new to the system.&nbsp; Is there any response or info support can provide on if this is being looked into?
Is there a known bug with the drone sheet? I click on the box but it doesn't seem to do anything, none of the skills, armor classes or anything else seems to be calculating correctly.
hello all: I want ammo to be adjusted in the equipment list whenever a weapon is reloaded.&nbsp; I am using !ammo commands in the attacher section of the weapons.&nbsp; I haven't had any luck, and tbh, have no idea what Im doing
I'm looking for a way to increase a targets AC (both at the same time) prior to an attack to account for cover.&nbsp; I use powercards for my attack macros.&nbsp; Thoughts?
Brien V. said: I'm looking for a way to increase a targets AC (both at the same time) prior to an attack to account for cover.&nbsp; I use powercards for my attack macros.&nbsp; Thoughts? Can you use a buff for cover.&nbsp; You can use multiple mods for each buff AC type

Edited 1610147131
I'm having a problem with the Save DC for a spell-like ability on an NPC. It seems to be on the spell/characters pulled in from the official Alien Archive in the Compendium. When I enter a number, it seems to be there, but it displays (and uses) a different value. Probably not enough detail to properly describe the problem. I've seen it before and found a workaround, but can't recall what I did. There seems to be a previous post in this thread, but the search is broken and doesn't link to it:
This is a known issue for some time that has not been fix. The work around is to use the spell Section, not the spell like abilities as it proper stores and displays the DC correctly. Not ideal but workable.&nbsp; Rob H said: I'm having a problem with the Save DC for a spell-like ability on an NPC. It seems to be on the spell/characters pulled in from the official Alien Archive in the Compendium. When I enter a number, it seems to be there, but it displays (and uses) a different value. Probably not enough detail to properly describe the problem. I've seen it before and found a workaround, but can't recall what I did. There seems to be a previous post in this thread, but the search is broken and doesn't link to it:
Hello everyone, Just starting a Starfinder campaign, I can't seem to find the place to put my Augmentations, should I go under Equipment? Thanks a bunch
That's correct - augmentations, and there you can use the MODs to make the changes to your stats. sunyatasattva said: Hello everyone, Just starting a Starfinder campaign, I can't seem to find the place to put my Augmentations, should I go under Equipment? Thanks a bunch
Hello everyone. Long time Roll20 player. However Im new to Starfinder and after looking at Fantasy Grounds and Roll20 I decided to go with Roll20 because the Charactermancer sounded like it could help me get my players up and running a lot faster!&nbsp; However I am now seeing that the charactermancer has not been running for over two years now!??&nbsp; What the Crap?&nbsp;&nbsp; Anybody know what is going on?&nbsp; Seems like a long time to be down... At this point Im thinking I just got bamboozled!&nbsp;

Edited 1613361576
Derrick B. said: Hello everyone. Long time Roll20 player. However Im new to Starfinder and after looking at Fantasy Grounds and Roll20 I decided to go with Roll20 because the Charactermancer sounded like it could help me get my players up and running a lot faster!&nbsp; However I am now seeing that the charactermancer has not been running for over two years now!??&nbsp; What the Crap?&nbsp;&nbsp; Anybody know what is going on?&nbsp; Seems like a long time to be down... At this point Im thinking I just got bamboozled!&nbsp; Sadly no this thread refers to being in development and was on dev but around the time PF2e came out this has been delayed. There may have been some mention of it on community roundtables but I have not gone back and personally checked. For now its limbo. I can't speak to the bamboozled part, however its always a good idea as free user or purchasing you check to forums before purchasing or going pro.&nbsp; Note there is some automation with a wizard that helps you figure out bonuses and what to apply it to for mod sections of the character sheet. And if you have purchased starfinder via the market place there is drag and drop on the sheet. Not ideal but does offer some usefullness. Beyond that you can review the help center&nbsp; and contact Roll20 <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> &nbsp; for your concerns.
I detected an issue with the Starship turret weapons functions of the character sheet.&nbsp; When clicking the name of the weapon to initiate an attack roll, the sheet prompts for a variety of things (Which Gunner if multiple, Fire at will,&nbsp; Which Arc).&nbsp; The issue is around the Which Arch prompt and selection.&nbsp; Whenever, you select the PORT arc from the drop down list the critical value is assigned from the STARBOARD arc instead.&nbsp;&nbsp; Example 1:&nbsp; I have damage to PORT at Glitching and no damage to any other arcs.&nbsp; I then elect to shoot my turret weapon out the PORT arc. The result is the word PORT instead of the -2 expected.&nbsp; Note the code in this case:&nbsp;&nbsp; In this case in spite of the glitching PORT, the modifier on the roll is PORT instead of -2. Example 2:&nbsp; Next I change the damage to STARBOARD glitching and PORT nominal&nbsp; Note the port option now has the STARBOARD penalty.&nbsp; The result of the dialog is to apply a -2 on the weapon in spite of it being in the nominal PORT arc. Example 3:&nbsp; I set PORT to glitching, STARBOARD to Malfunction, AFT to Wrecked, and FORWARD to Nominal: Note the PORT is once again set to the value of STABOARD status. The result of the dialog is to set the modifier to -4 for PORT instead of -2. This error only occurs when using the @{arc_status} dialog that automatically pops up from the sheet on a turret.&nbsp; The Value of @{port_weapons_status} is always the correct value.&nbsp; and rolls made from PORT fixed arc work.&nbsp; Rolls made using a custom prompt also work as follows: ?{Which Arc|FORWARD, @{forward_weapons_status}|PORT, @{port_weapons_status}|AFT, @{aft_weapons_status}|STARBOARD, @{starboards_weapon_status}}[STATUS] So this appears to be only an issue with how the @{arc_status} dialog option values are populated when rendering it.&nbsp; Since @{arc_status} is built into the sheet I cannot work around it with a custom dialog without prompting twice for the same data.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Hello All. Purchased the Starfinder Core rules and created a game, but I am having a bit of trouble with the Character Sheet.&nbsp; I scanned through this thread, but did not see anyone else seeming to have the same issue.&nbsp; Maybe a really stupid question, but how do I add a level.&nbsp; I go to the class screen and it appears that I have to enter all the class information manually, which is ok, but then for the Saving throws, I cant figure out how to modify them for the class.&nbsp; The only options are "good" and "poor."&nbsp; How do I fix this? Thank you
ErikValens said: Hello All. Purchased the Starfinder Core rules and created a game, but I am having a bit of trouble with the Character Sheet.&nbsp; I scanned through this thread, but did not see anyone else seeming to have the same issue.&nbsp; Maybe a really stupid question, but how do I add a level.&nbsp; I go to the class screen and it appears that I have to enter all the class information manually, which is ok, but then for the Saving throws, I cant figure out how to modify them for the class.&nbsp; The only options are "good" and "poor."&nbsp; How do I fix this? Thank you On the class tab of the sheet you do have to set the saves as Good or Poor as you said.&nbsp; then the sheet will auto calculate based on the level you put in the LVL field.&nbsp; So to level you just change the number in the LVL column and row for the class. Example:&nbsp; Level 5 Soldier.&nbsp; Skill tanks, SP, HP, BAB, Saves all auto calculate for you.
ValaraukarU said: ErikValens said: Hello All. Purchased the Starfinder Core rules and created a game, but I am having a bit of trouble with the Character Sheet.&nbsp; I scanned through this thread, but did not see anyone else seeming to have the same issue.&nbsp; Maybe a really stupid question, but how do I add a level.&nbsp; I go to the class screen and it appears that I have to enter all the class information manually, which is ok, but then for the Saving throws, I cant figure out how to modify them for the class.&nbsp; The only options are "good" and "poor."&nbsp; How do I fix this? Thank you On the class tab of the sheet you do have to set the saves as Good or Poor as you said.&nbsp; then the sheet will auto calculate based on the level you put in the LVL field.&nbsp; So to level you just change the number in the LVL column and row for the class. Example:&nbsp; Level 5 Soldier.&nbsp; Skill tanks, SP, HP, BAB, Saves all auto calculate for you. Thank you.

Edited 1615043148
Ok, another question.&nbsp; Sorry if this should be a no-brainer, but, for weapons proficiency:&nbsp; When you roll an attack, if you are proficient, it adds 4 to the roll, but in the core rules, if you aren't proficient, you are supposed to subtract 4.&nbsp; So for instance, if my solider fires an auto rifle at a KAC 12 target and rolls a 10, he keeps the 10 because he has proficiency and misses, but in Roll20, if he rolls a 10, it adds 4 for proficiency and hits with a 14.&nbsp; Am I seeing something wrong here? ---- Disregard, I was looking at the macro wrong.&nbsp; sorry. it does subtract 4
Is there any chance of getting a slimmer roll template implemented for this sheet? As it stands the current roll template can very easily fill up the entirety of the visible chat window, and not even be fully visible. While I like the stylized boarders and all, the overall template is just oversized and clunky with far too much dead white space...
Hello. please help me figure this one out. There is ammo usage text field in attazks section in the sheet, but i cannot figure out how to fill it in correctly so it actualy counts ammo, when i fire the gun. Please help, screenshot of correctly filled form will be much appreciated.&nbsp;
Ivan B. said: Hello. please help me figure this one out. There is ammo usage text field in attazks section in the sheet, but i cannot figure out how to fill it in correctly so it actualy counts ammo, when i fire the gun. Please help, screenshot of correctly filled form will be much appreciated.&nbsp; You need to be pro and have the ammo api installed for it to deduct. You would also need to add the following to the mod section: add this to the first line of the mod section: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} after adding it hit enter and on the next line add: !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type}
Mark (GM) said: Ivan B. said: Hello. please help me figure this one out. There is ammo usage text field in attazks section in the sheet, but i cannot figure out how to fill it in correctly so it actualy counts ammo, when i fire the gun. Please help, screenshot of correctly filled form will be much appreciated.&nbsp; You need to be pro and have the ammo api installed for it to deduct. You would also need to add the following to the mod section: add this to the first line of the mod section: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} after adding it hit enter and on the next line add: !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} Thanks a lot! I will try to figure this out again when i have a bit more time. Seems much more complicated that i initialy thought. Mark (GM) said: Ivan B. said: Hello. please help me figure this one out. There is ammo usage text field in attazks section in the sheet, but i cannot figure out how to fill it in correctly so it actualy counts ammo, when i fire the gun. Please help, screenshot of correctly filled form will be much appreciated.&nbsp; You need to be pro and have the ammo api installed for it to deduct. You would also need to add the following to the mod section: add this to the first line of the mod section: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo &amp;#91;&amp;#91;&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-&amp;#64;{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}&amp;#93;&amp;#93; @{ammo_type})}} after adding it hit enter and on the next line add: !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type}
I'm trying to pull the class names into a script card but when I use @{selected|class_X_name} it just comes up blank.&nbsp; The attribute on the character sheet has the class name listed but the name won't show.&nbsp; The saves will pop up but nothing else.&nbsp; Is there something in the character sheet that won't allow me to pull information from the class areas?
I am having a little bit of an issue, im not really sure if its a bug or if Im doing something wrong somewhere. I am running a game for my wife and a few friends (this is the second game im running after doing the entirety of Dead Suns). The players just hit level 6. For some reason my wifes character will not level. Ever. Everytime they acheived a new level Ive had to recreate her character sheet. All the NPCs and other players leveled as normal (change the level in the class/level section and certain stats auto adjusted). Ive never encountered this problem on any of the other various characters, just hers. And no matter how many times Ive recreated it does it level up properly. Any ideas? Thanks.
I saw that the spaceship's character sheet has been updated. Now you can put the modifiers, however I put any number and nothing differs on the rolls. Do you have to put some to work?
I recently got a weapon that crits on a 19 or 20. Does anyone have any idea of how I can put that into the attack? I assume something to put in the attacher.
Austin S. said: I recently got a weapon that crits on a 19 or 20. Does anyone have any idea of how I can put that into the attack? I assume something to put in the attacher. To my knowledge starfinder does not have any weapons that have crit ranges like they do in PF1E.&nbsp; A critical hit is only scored on a nat 20 only. However this does not account for homebrew and if there is addition to this (new weapons/rules) then you will like have to write a specific macro for it and place it in the attacher.

Edited 1626178258
Mark (GM) said: Austin S. said: I recently got a weapon that crits on a 19 or 20. Does anyone have any idea of how I can put that into the attack? I assume something to put in the attacher. To my knowledge starfinder does not have any weapons that have crit ranges like they do in PF1E.&nbsp; A critical hit is only scored on a nat 20 only. However this does not account for homebrew and if there is addition to this (new weapons/rules) then you will like have to write a specific macro for it and place it in the attacher. That's what I was thinking it would be but I'm unsure what to put in the attacher section. Any ideas?
Austin S. said: Mark (GM) said: Austin S. said: I recently got a weapon that crits on a 19 or 20. Does anyone have any idea of how I can put that into the attack? I assume something to put in the attacher. To my knowledge starfinder does not have any weapons that have crit ranges like they do in PF1E.&nbsp; A critical hit is only scored on a nat 20 only. However this does not account for homebrew and if there is addition to this (new weapons/rules) then you will like have to write a specific macro for it and place it in the attacher. That's what I was thinking it would be but I'm unsure what to put in the attacher section. Any ideas? That depends on how you want to macro to work. Id need to know more about the item to give you a decent example. What I have done in the past is looked at other macros, especially ones that&nbsp; come from the sheet after they have been rolled using the up arrow in the chat.&nbsp; Here is an example form solarian in one of my games i have run using the method above: &amp;{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{Mako|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{Mako|character_id}}} {{title=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{leftbanner=^{level} [[[[@{Mako|class_1_level}]]d1cs&gt;2cf&gt;2]]}} {{fullattack=[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(2)]]}} {{r1name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r1=[[1d20cs&gt;1+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(-4)]][FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage1type=F/S}} {{damage1=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit1damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit1effect=burn 2d6}} {{r2name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r2=[[1d20+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[-4]][FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage2type=F/S}} {{damage2=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit2damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit2effect=burn 2d6}} {{r3name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r3=[[1d20+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage3type=F/S}} {{damage3=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit3damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit3effect=burn 2d6}} {{r4name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r4=[[1d20+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage4type=F/S}} {{damage4=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit4damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit4effect=burn 2d6}} {{r5name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r5=[[1d20+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage5type=F/S}} {{damage5=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit5damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit5effect=burn 2d6}} {{range=}} {{ammo_type=}} {{curr_ammo=}} {{rightbanner=Solarian}} {{notes=}} while that macro is huge it give you an idea of how an attack macro is setup. If you notice within the macro I changed the following I added the cs&gt;1 in which case I wanted to test the fuctionality if the roller would honor a lower crit threshold and it does. In your case you would change it to cs&gt;19 {{r1=[[1d20cs&gt;1+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(-4)]][FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} You would need to do that for each R Section of the macro. Keep in mind this isn't the only way to write the macro just one example and a fairly complex one. There are others on the forum who could probably give you a simpler version but I think this illustrates it well enough.&nbsp; You would place this on the top line of the attacher as that will override anything else you have setup in the attack, in fact you could leave it mostly blank.&nbsp; These links provide info on the Starfinder sheet: Starfinder Official / Starfinder Official Appendices. &nbsp;These may help you understand the sheet better.&nbsp;
Austin S. said: Mark (GM) said: Austin S. said: I recently got a weapon that crits on a 19 or 20. Does anyone have any idea of how I can put that into the attack? I assume something to put in the attacher. To my knowledge starfinder does not have any weapons that have crit ranges like they do in PF1E.&nbsp; A critical hit is only scored on a nat 20 only. However this does not account for homebrew and if there is addition to this (new weapons/rules) then you will like have to write a specific macro for it and place it in the attacher. That's what I was thinking it would be but I'm unsure what to put in the attacher section. Any ideas? That depends on how you want to macro to work. Id need to know more about the item to give you a decent example. What I have done in the past is looked at other macros, especially ones that&nbsp; come from the sheet after they have been rolled using the up arrow in the chat.&nbsp; Here is an example form solarian in one of my games i have run using the method above: &amp;{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{Mako|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{Mako|character_id}}} {{title=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{leftbanner=^{level} [[[[@{Mako|class_1_level}]]d1cs&gt;2cf&gt;2]]}} {{fullattack=[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(2)]]}} {{r1name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r1=[[1d20cs&gt;1+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(-4)]][FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage1type=F/S}} {{damage1=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit1damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit1effect=burn 2d6}} {{r2name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r2=[[1d20+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[-4]][FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage2type=F/S}} {{damage2=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit2damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit2effect=burn 2d6}} {{r3name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r3=[[1d20+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage3type=F/S}} {{damage3=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit3damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit3effect=burn 2d6}} {{r4name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r4=[[1d20+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage4type=F/S}} {{damage4=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit4damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit4effect=burn 2d6}} {{r5name=Solar-Blade(least electron)}} {{r5=[[1d20+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+-4[FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} {{damage5type=F/S}} {{damage5=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit5damage=[[4d6+3d6+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+12[SPEC]]]}} {{crit5effect=burn 2d6}} {{range=}} {{ammo_type=}} {{curr_ammo=}} {{rightbanner=Solarian}} {{notes=}} while that macro is huge it give you an idea of how an attack macro is setup. If you notice within the macro I changed the following I added the cs&gt;1 in which case I wanted to test the fuctionality if the roller would honor a lower crit threshold and it does. In your case you would change it to cs&gt;19 {{r1=[[1d20cs&gt;1+12[BAB]+@{Mako|strength_mod}[ABILITY]+0[PROF]+[[?{Full Attack|No,0|Yes,1}*(-4)]][FULL ATTACK]+[[1]][untyped]]]}} You would need to do that for each R Section of the macro. Keep in mind this isn't the only way to write the macro just one example and a fairly complex one. There are others on the forum who could probably give you a simpler version but I think this illustrates it well enough.&nbsp; You would place this on the top line of the attacher as that will override anything else you have setup in the attack, in fact you could leave it mostly blank.&nbsp; These links provide info on the Starfinder sheet: Starfinder Official / Starfinder Official Appendices. &nbsp;These may help you understand the sheet better.&nbsp;
Hi, I hope this is the correct place to ask. I'm setting up a Starfinder game using the Starfinder character sheet, but I am finding that no skills can get the class skill bonus. When I check it off on the sheet, it displays '+3' as expected, but when I click the skill to roll, the roll has the CS bonus as +0. Is there a way for me to fix this?
Did you put points into the skill?&nbsp; You need to have a skill point in it to get the bonus.
I've noticed that the system/expansion bay pane filtering isn't working. When I set a system to an Expansion Bay, it just stays in systems.&nbsp;
I think I have a bug, I'm specialized in Heavy Weapons but the bonus won't show up on the sheet. All my other weapon specializations work fine but heavy weapons just doesn't.
Has anyone written up an attacher to roll damage (and spell resistance) for the magic missile spell.&nbsp; It has two missiles, or three if casting as a full action.&nbsp; Since each missile can effect a different target, the damage needs to be rolled separately.&nbsp; I'm thinking adding a "2nd attack" into the attacher section is the way to go, but before I started trying to learn how to do this, I thought Id check to make sure I'm not re-inventing the wheel
Stanley M. said: I think I have a bug, I'm specialized in Heavy Weapons but the bonus won't show up on the sheet. All my other weapon specializations work fine but heavy weapons just doesn't. One of my players reported something similar recently.&nbsp; He was able to get it to work again by "turning it off, then back on again"&nbsp; Changed the proficiency setting from Specialized to Non-Proficient and back to Specialized. Didn't work. Changed the weapon type from Heavy Weapons to Basic Melee and back to Heavy Weapons.&nbsp; That didn't do it.&nbsp; Then he changed his level (Soldier 6)&nbsp; to (Soldier 5)&nbsp; got out of that level field, then changed it back to (Soldier 6)&nbsp; That finally reset it for him.&nbsp;&nbsp;