Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

It was that simple all along. Greenhorn to online tabletop. Thank you.
I made an update to my attack, and suddenly the ammo API function stopped working entirely. I've deleted the attack and created a new one. It seems like if there's a mistake in the Attacher that it's possible to screw up the entire sheet. Has anyone else experienced this? In case I'm doing something obviously wrong, below is a screenshot of the attack. Full content of the attacher: !ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type}

Edited 1597423385
Silus said: I made an update to my attack, and suddenly the ammo API function stopped working entirely. In case I'm doing something obviously wrong, below is a screenshot of the attack. Silus, off the top of my head, I think that having anything besides numbers in the Usage field might break the API command.  Try putting in just   " 2 " instead of   " 2 charge ". 
Horvald said: Silus said: I made an update to my attack, and suddenly the ammo API function stopped working entirely. In case I'm doing something obviously wrong, below is a screenshot of the attack. Silus, off the top of my head, I think that having anything besides numbers in the Usage field might break the API command.  Try putting in just   " 2 " instead of   " 2 charge ".  That doesn't work either. I've tried every permutation that I can think of that would be relevant. It's as if one bad entry in the attacher messed something up in the backend that has invalidated the sheet. (I was toying with a reroll button that caused the initial breakage.)
Silus said: I made an update to my attack, and suddenly the ammo API function stopped working entirely. I've deleted the attack and created a new one. It seems like if there's a mistake in the Attacher that it's possible to screw up the entire sheet. Has anyone else experienced this? In case I'm doing something obviously wrong, below is a screenshot of the attack. Full content of the attacher: !ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} Hiya there, I don't believe anything is wrong there, but here is one of my players' attacks as an example. I have had to restart the API script once or twice before but not sure that's the case here. The only difference I see is the replaced ammo_type with the proper fill, in any case hope this helps:
I am having the same visual bug Nathan and Taz reported a couple of months ago. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8635222/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8635222/</a> Also, it seems in spells that Spell Resistance is labeled as Strike Rank when building a spell. Does anyone else have problems with some of the spells from the Core Rulebook Compendium not working if you select them and some having the wrong information?&nbsp; For example: Daze is one that I cannot get to work by selecting the spell in the spellbook, and Arching Surge has a duration of '(CASTERLEVEL) minutes (D)' when it should be 'Instantaneous'.
Kurt Z. said: I am having the same visual bug Nathan and Taz reported a couple of months ago. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8635222/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8635222/</a> Also, it seems in spells that Spell Resistance is labeled as Strike Rank when building a spell. Does anyone else have problems with some of the spells from the Core Rulebook Compendium not working if you select them and some having the wrong information?&nbsp; For example: Daze is one that I cannot get to work by selecting the spell in the spellbook, and Arching Surge has a duration of '(CASTERLEVEL) minutes (D)' when it should be 'Instantaneous'. Yeah, some spells are broken. There isn't anything we can really do about these issues as far as I know, if Roll20 decides to hire someone to work on Starfinder. It has been months and they haven't addressed this or any other issues with the sheets, or releasing any products since... Alien Archive 2?
Nathan K. said: Kurt Z. said: I am having the same visual bug Nathan and Taz reported a couple of months ago. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8635222/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8635222/</a> Also, it seems in spells that Spell Resistance is labeled as Strike Rank when building a spell. Does anyone else have problems with some of the spells from the Core Rulebook Compendium not working if you select them and some having the wrong information?&nbsp; For example: Daze is one that I cannot get to work by selecting the spell in the spellbook, and Arching Surge has a duration of '(CASTERLEVEL) minutes (D)' when it should be 'Instantaneous'. Yeah, some spells are broken. There isn't anything we can really do about these issues as far as I know, if Roll20 decides to hire someone to work on Starfinder. It has been months and they haven't addressed this or any other issues with the sheets, or releasing any products since... Alien Archive 2? Yeah man.&nbsp; It's irritating. I have been looking at the "other" VTT and they have ALL of the Starfinder material for purchase. I am not sue what to make of that but like I wrote, It is irritating. If anyone has any insight to this I would love to hear it.&nbsp;
Not sure if this is a Starfinder sheet issue or a ChatSetAttr issue. We have a biohacker in the group and I was trying find a way to have them buff the other characters easily.&nbsp; I was looking at using ChatSetAttr to toggle a buff on the character.&nbsp; When I use the command: !setattr --sel --repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle|[[1-@{selected|repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle}]] The buff is toggled correctly but the buff isn't actually applied to the character sheet. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Steven S. said: Yeah man.&nbsp; It's irritating. I have been looking at the "other" VTT and they have ALL of the Starfinder material for purchase. I am not sue what to make of that but like I wrote, It is irritating. If anyone has any insight to this I would love to hear it.&nbsp; Yes, irritating is one way of putting it.
Kurt Z. said: Not sure if this is a Starfinder sheet issue or a ChatSetAttr issue. We have a biohacker in the group and I was trying find a way to have them buff the other characters easily.&nbsp; I was looking at using ChatSetAttr to toggle a buff on the character.&nbsp; When I use the command: !setattr --sel --repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle|[[1-@{selected|repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle}]] The buff is toggled correctly but the buff isn't actually applied to the character sheet. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? This is probably in the chatsetattr config you can turn on players can modify using this&nbsp; !setattr-config
Mark (GM) said: Kurt Z. said: Not sure if this is a Starfinder sheet issue or a ChatSetAttr issue. We have a biohacker in the group and I was trying find a way to have them buff the other characters easily.&nbsp; I was looking at using ChatSetAttr to toggle a buff on the character.&nbsp; When I use the command: !setattr --sel --repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle|[[1-@{selected|repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle}]] The buff is toggled correctly but the buff isn't actually applied to the character sheet. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? This is probably in the chatsetattr config you can turn on players can modify using this&nbsp; !setattr-config Nope, that isn't it.&nbsp; The setting is set to ON and it doesn't apply the buff.&nbsp; It does change the checkbox under the buff to enable it.&nbsp; It just doesn't apply the modifier for the buff.

Edited 1598212617
Kurt Z. said: Mark (GM) said: Kurt Z. said: Not sure if this is a Starfinder sheet issue or a ChatSetAttr issue. We have a biohacker in the group and I was trying find a way to have them buff the other characters easily.&nbsp; I was looking at using ChatSetAttr to toggle a buff on the character.&nbsp; When I use the command: !setattr --sel --repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle|[[1-@{selected|repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle}]] The buff is toggled correctly but the buff isn't actually applied to the character sheet. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? This is probably in the chatsetattr config you can turn on players can modify using this&nbsp; !setattr-config Nope, that isn't it.&nbsp; The setting is set to ON and it doesn't apply the buff.&nbsp; It does change the checkbox under the buff to enable it.&nbsp; It just doesn't apply the modifier for the buff. Quick question does that buff already exist on the targeted player, that the executing character does not control? Edit I tested in on my test games. It looks like this maybe part of a known bug where&nbsp; the check box gets toggled but it does to trigger the sheet worker to apply the bonus. It works for you because you are the GM but for the player its not. Not sure there much you can do for it at this point. I did find reference to this here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7440478/api-no-longer-triggering-sheet-workers/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7440478/api-no-longer-triggering-sheet-workers/?pagenum=1</a> &nbsp;and&nbsp; here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7371015/bug-api-sheetworkers-api-generated-events-dont-pass-newvalue-or-previousvalue-to-the-sheetworker" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7371015/bug-api-sheetworkers-api-generated-events-dont-pass-newvalue-or-previousvalue-to-the-sheetworker</a> &nbsp;. You might be able to use chatsetattr to just modify the actual stat as opposed to messing with toggles however form what I tested this seems to have mixed results with the api as well.
Mark (GM) said: Kurt Z. said: Mark (GM) said: Kurt Z. said: Not sure if this is a Starfinder sheet issue or a ChatSetAttr issue. We have a biohacker in the group and I was trying find a way to have them buff the other characters easily.&nbsp; I was looking at using ChatSetAttr to toggle a buff on the character.&nbsp; When I use the command: !setattr --sel --repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle|[[1-@{selected|repeating_buff_-MFLqoCI-LTqBcGhzZW9_toggle}]] The buff is toggled correctly but the buff isn't actually applied to the character sheet. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? This is probably in the chatsetattr config you can turn on players can modify using this&nbsp; !setattr-config Nope, that isn't it.&nbsp; The setting is set to ON and it doesn't apply the buff.&nbsp; It does change the checkbox under the buff to enable it.&nbsp; It just doesn't apply the modifier for the buff. Quick question does that buff already exist on the targeted player, that the executing character does not control? Edit I tested in on my test games. It looks like this maybe part of a known bug where&nbsp; the check box gets toggled but it does to trigger the sheet worker to apply the bonus. It works for you because you are the GM but for the player its not. Not sure there much you can do for it at this point. I did find reference to this here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7440478/api-no-longer-triggering-sheet-workers/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7440478/api-no-longer-triggering-sheet-workers/?pagenum=1</a> &nbsp;and&nbsp; here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7371015/bug-api-sheetworkers-api-generated-events-dont-pass-newvalue-or-previousvalue-to-the-sheetworker" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7371015/bug-api-sheetworkers-api-generated-events-dont-pass-newvalue-or-previousvalue-to-the-sheetworker</a> &nbsp;. You might be able to use chatsetattr to just modify the actual stat as opposed to messing with toggles however form what I tested this seems to have mixed results with the api as well. Thanks for digging in to this.&nbsp; It is me controlling the player's character and it doesn't work.&nbsp; Yeah, I might just have the player toggle it themselves.&nbsp; Sometimes automating everything is not the way to go. ;)
Hi, I'm not seeing this previously posted, but as of last session (August 17, 2020), my friend and I who are both playing technomancers found that new spells pulled into the sheet have the wrong base attack bonus (0). My friend added in a new empty spell and it defaulted the right base_attack_bonus, but when I did the same, it defaulted to 0 for the new spell. My old spells and attacks still use the right value, but any new spell is broken. Has anyone else seen this and is there a way to fix it?
Though I say this is still a bug, I was able to fix it by deleting the name of the spell and the source of the spell and typing them back in manually. That updated the bab
Armor check penalty is -1 but an ability give it a +1. Roll shows a net zero but buff on skills still shows the orange down arrow. Most other buffs show correctly. Is this the intended behavior?
Brian V. said: Armor check penalty is -1 but an ability give it a +1. Roll shows a net zero but buff on skills still shows the orange down arrow. Most other buffs show correctly. Is this the intended behavior? From what I can tell Brian, yes, this seems to be the intended behavior.&nbsp; It is letting you know there is an active penalty, even though the net bonus is 0.

Edited 1598565066
I created a buff that gives a +1 to injection weapons. It works on ones that have special injection but not on ones with complex special such as&nbsp;Conceal, operative, injection Is there a way to use a wild card where it looks for the word or does the whole field have to just say injection only? This is the code I used. attack|special:injection
Brian V. said: I created a buff that gives a +1 to injection weapons. It works on ones that have special injection but not on ones with complex special such as&nbsp;Conceal, operative, injection Is there a way to use a wild card where it looks for the word or does the whole field have to just say injection only? This is the code I used. attack|special:injection Brian, here is how I tackled that same issue with my BioHacker.&nbsp;&nbsp; FWIW:&nbsp; created an ability with the following in the MOD field: +1 insight to attack|type:Injection Then I wrote Injection in the Damage Type field on the attack.&nbsp; That seemed to isolate the Injection so I could use it as a buff.&nbsp; &nbsp; Works fine as long as your GM understands that Injection = piercing etc.&nbsp;

Edited 1598644773
That is a great idea! Edit - Actually still run into the same issue on damage. One does Acid.
Has anyone had any luck with a parser for Starfinder stat blocks? I am working on one but the API keeps on throwing random errors at me and it is slow going.
Kurt Z. said: Has anyone had any luck with a parser for Starfinder stat blocks? I am working on one but the API keeps on throwing random errors at me and it is slow going. I have not but it depends on what you are looking to do, if the parser is for say like importing NPC/Creatures I would suggest reaching out The Aaron I believe he has had experience with parser and roll20 and worked on the importer for pathfinder. Might even be worth looking at how that one is written.&nbsp;

Edited 1599190431
Kurt Z.
KS Backer
Mark (GM) said: Kurt Z. said: Has anyone had any luck with a parser for Starfinder stat blocks? I am working on one but the API keeps on throwing random errors at me and it is slow going. I have not but it depends on what you are looking to do, if the parser is for say like importing NPC/Creatures I would suggest reaching out The Aaron I believe he has had experience with parser and roll20 and worked on the importer for pathfinder. Might even be worth looking at how that one is written.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp; Using the original Pathfinder importer is what I have been doing.&nbsp; That parser is great and it is only a small step to getting a Starfinder parser up and running. I have worked past the errors I had yesterday and have most of the stat block done.&nbsp; Now the big hurdle of the melee and ranged attacks. I am trying to make sure it will work with both stat blocks from Archives of Nethys and cut-n-paste from the APs since that is mostly what I am working toward.&nbsp; We are going through Attack of the Swarm and since it takes 5-10 minutes to put a stat block in manually, I thought it was worth the effort to automate it.
Looks like the chat template side bar are operational again with backer image
Seems like spell penetration name has changed to strike rank. Not sure if that is a new term with the new books or a bug.

Edited 1599938758
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Brian V. said: Seems like spell penetration name has changed to strike rank. Not sure if that is a new term with the new books or a bug. This happened across a few sheets (pathfinder 1e community, pathfinder 1e and 2e by roll20, as well as starfinder by roll20)&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9036730/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9036730/</a> It appears there was a mistake in translations on crowdin(volunteer-based service that handles translations).&nbsp; I submitted a fix for the community sheet, but I believe roll20 needs to handle the official sheets.
Brian V. said: Looks like the chat template side bar are operational again with backer image Great.&nbsp; That was annoying.
New issue I am having with one of my players attacks. They are a biohacker with Injection Expert.&nbsp; This gives them a +1 bonus to attack with injection weapons. I have tried in the attacher: +1 bonus to attack|special:injection but that doesn't seem to work.&nbsp; Anyone have a suggestion?
Kurt Z. said: New issue I am having with one of my players attacks. They are a biohacker with Injection Expert.&nbsp; This gives them a +1 bonus to attack with injection weapons. I have tried in the attacher: +1 bonus to attack|special:injection but that doesn't seem to work.&nbsp; Anyone have a suggestion? If you scroll up to posts from August 27th, Brian V had the same issue.&nbsp; I had a workaround I shared with him, but it didn't fully solve his issue.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Horvald said: Kurt Z. said: New issue I am having with one of my players attacks. They are a biohacker with Injection Expert.&nbsp; This gives them a +1 bonus to attack with injection weapons. I have tried in the attacher: +1 bonus to attack|special:injection but that doesn't seem to work.&nbsp; Anyone have a suggestion? If you scroll up to posts from August 27th, Brian V had the same issue.&nbsp; I had a workaround I shared with him, but it didn't fully solve his issue.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks, that did it.&nbsp; That teach me to scroll up a little.

Edited 1600395564
The handles to reorder lists (which appear when the list is unlocked for deleting) do not work for me. Is there a work-around or just a matter of "live with it" until it's fixed? Also, bugs: If you enter a formula into an attack's @{bonus} field that contains @{base_attack_bonus} the attacks's total bonus does not include the formula in the calculation. If you enter a formula into an attack's @{bonus} field that contains a bonus label (e.g "+[[ &lt;formula...&gt; ]][SpecialBonus]") the value also is not included in the total attack bonus. Both uses do correctly calculate when the attack is rolled, however. The attack bonus on the character sheet shows +5, but the roll shows the correct +6.
Matthew W. said: The handles to reorder lists (which appear when the list is unlocked for deleting) do not work for me. Is there a work-around or just a matter of "live with it" until it's fixed? Do you have the character sheet popped out in a separate browser window? Many Roll20 features do not work when sheets are popped out like this. See here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheets#Character_Sheet_in_a_separate_window" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheets#Character_Sheet_in_a_separate_window</a>
Matthew W. said: Also, bugs: If you enter a formula into an attack's @{bonus} field that contains @{base_attack_bonus} the attacks's total bonus does not include the formula in the calculation. If you enter a formula into an attack's @{bonus} field that contains a bonus label (e.g "+[[ &lt;formula...&gt; ]][SpecialBonus]") the value also is not included in the total attack bonus. Both uses do correctly calculate when the attack is rolled, however. The attack bonus on the character sheet shows +5, but the roll shows the correct +6. Matthew, this is a known factor of the sheet.&nbsp; I think basically that formulas like that [[ in double brackets]]&nbsp; are not evaluated until the roll, so they would not show up in the bonus listed on the sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; Good news though, when I tested different ways to do this, I discovered you can mix/match attribute calls and math inside simple parentheses.&nbsp; It does show the math when you mouseover the roll, but it adds the bonus in the character sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; So, your entry is truncated by the screenshot, but a generic version might look like this: +(@{attribute_1}*@{attribute_2})[testbonus] Hope that helps.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1600438481
Rabulias &nbsp;said: Do you have the character sheet popped out in a separate browser window? Many Roll20 features do not work when sheets are popped out like this. See here:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheets#Character_Sheet_in_a_separate_window" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheets#Character_Sheet_in_a_separate_window</a> Excellent - that fixed it, thanks! Horvald said: Matthew, this is a known factor of the sheet.&nbsp; I think basically that formulas like that [[ in double brackets]]&nbsp; are not evaluated until the roll, so they would not show up in the bonus listed on the sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; Good news though, when I tested different ways to do this, I discovered you can mix/match attribute calls and math inside simple parentheses.&nbsp; It does show the math when you mouseover the roll, but it adds the bonus in the character sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; So, your entry is truncated by the screenshot, but a generic version might look like this: +(@{attribute_1}*@{attribute_2})[testbonus] Hope that helps. I get the issue with the attack value not calculating in the list even if I provide a constant bonus using a label, e.g. +5[SpecialBonus] I am using the double brackets because otherwise the full formula is displayed in the roll card's tool tip.&nbsp; If I use double brackets and no label the attack is correctly calculated in the attack list.&nbsp; So far I haven't noticed it making a difference in any calculation whether I use them or not. Not being able to use a label in the attack bonus field isn't that big of a deal, since I am not currently concerned with bonus stacking.&nbsp; It's mainly useful for debugging the formulas I enter to see what calculations are adding which values.&nbsp; That is working in the roll cards. Here is the formula I am using to add the Mechanics's Combat Tracker bonus to an alternative attack entry (adding the difference between the class level and the class BAB, effectively following the BAB replacement rule): +[[@{class_1_level}-floor(@{class_1_level}*@{class_1_bab})]] (If there is a way to reference the fully calculated class BAB instead of doing the math that would be nice to know, but I don't see anything in the attribute list)

Edited 1600519176
@Matthew W BAB is itself a modifier so, You just need to name your calculation as such. Instead of creating multiple weapon entries, with and without CombatTracker, Place Combat Tracking in as ability, used At will. Then the Mechanic can toggle it when they turn it on. Use the following Mod and it will work with all attacks +@{class_1_level}-floor(@{class_1_bab}*@{class_1_level}) BAB to attack
I like to add this to the weapons attack roll so you get a pop up. ?{Combat Track?|Yes, @{class_1_level}-@{base_attack_bonus}|No,0}
This was never fixed. Resetting the API did nothing. The sheet seems fundamentally broken. I'm running into another issue with the pathfinder official sheet too around not being able to set temporary ability scores. :/ Silus said: I made an update to my attack, and suddenly the ammo API function stopped working entirely. I've deleted the attack and created a new one. It seems like if there's a mistake in the Attacher that it's possible to screw up the entire sheet. Has anyone else experienced this? In case I'm doing something obviously wrong, below is a screenshot of the attack. Full content of the attacher: !ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type}
What is the best way to handle a Solarian's weapon crystals that add a second damage type and critical effect?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
reported in this thread : Sliemm Farknarkle said: Hi guys. I've added a repeating condition to the Conditions part of the roll20 Starfinder char sheet - it's not working. I add in the Strength Track for the poison, then click 'weakened' - it's meant to reduce Str rolls by 2, attack rolls by 2, etc. Nothing happens across the character sheet, including if I click buttons further down the track.&nbsp; Any help?
Sliemm Farknarkle said: Hi guys. I've added a repeating condition to the Conditions part of the roll20 Starfinder char sheet - it's not working. I add in the Strength Track for the poison, then click 'weakened' - it's meant to reduce Str rolls by 2, attack rolls by 2, etc. Nothing happens across the character sheet, including if I click buttons further down the track.&nbsp; Any help? Silemm, I worked with that a little and saw what you mean.&nbsp; I found a workaround, though not a solution.&nbsp; Like many buffs , it seems sometimes the custom poison does not trigger a recalculate cycle on the sheet.&nbsp; You can force it to recalculate by increasing the relevant stat (Strength in this case) and exiting that field, then changing it back.&nbsp; In my test, that force the sheet to recalculate and apply the condition.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hope that helps.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Silus said: This was never fixed. Resetting the API did nothing. The sheet seems fundamentally broken. Silus said: I made an update to my attack, and suddenly the ammo API function stopped working entirely. I've deleted the attack and created a new one. Silus,&nbsp; I copied your attack over exactly onto one of my characters.&nbsp; It worked fine for me, but unfortunately that means I could not replicate the problem or help you with any troubleshooting.&nbsp; &nbsp; I see your profile is not Pro, but I assume the game you are playing in is, and therefore has API access.&nbsp; That is the only other obvious thing I could think of.
Horvald said: Sliemm Farknarkle said: Hi guys. I've added a repeating condition to the Conditions part of the roll20 Starfinder char sheet - it's not working. I add in the Strength Track for the poison, then click 'weakened' - it's meant to reduce Str rolls by 2, attack rolls by 2, etc. Nothing happens across the character sheet, including if I click buttons further down the track.&nbsp; Any help? Silemm, I worked with that a little and saw what you mean.&nbsp; I found a workaround, though not a solution.&nbsp; Like many buffs , it seems sometimes the custom poison does not trigger a recalculate cycle on the sheet.&nbsp; You can force it to recalculate by increasing the relevant stat (Strength in this case) and exiting that field, then changing it back.&nbsp; In my test, that force the sheet to recalculate and apply the condition.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hope that helps.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hmm, no good unfortunately. Still not working. I've hacked together a buff that seems to compensate and I can update that as the track progresses. One other thing I've noticed is that among the conditions, I can't click the "overburdened" field - it's the only field that's not clickable. Anyone else find this?
Julia W. said: What is the best way to handle a Solarian's weapon crystals that add a second damage type and critical effect? You can add this on the second line of the Solarian's weapon attack attacher. +[[1d6]] fire (Critical: Burn [[1d6]]) from Minor Photon crystal.
Julia W. said: What is the best way to handle a Solarian's weapon crystals that add a second damage type and critical effect? For the normal damage, you can use the following in the weapons damage field. Unfortunately CRIT isn't moddable so if there is a seperate crit you do need to put it in the attacher. Added Damage here ]]DAMAGE TYPE + [[Normal weapon damage dice here 1d6]] Fire + [[3d6 I'm lazy and don't like to adjust values as levels go up so, you can replace the static damage from the weapon with a forumla. This way the weapon damage increases as the solarian level increases. If you multi-class, replace character_level with class_X_level. Where X is the number of the solarian in the list of classes. 1d6]] fire + [[ [[{@{character_level},50}&lt;12*(1+floor((abs(@{character_level}-3))/3))+{@{character_level},0}&gt;13*(4+@{character_level}-12)]]d6

Edited 1601262070
For the normal damage, you can use the following in the weapons damage field. Unfortunately CRIT isn't moddable so if there is a seperate crit you do need to put it in the attacher. Is there a reference for understanding attachers?&nbsp; Can I use them to add additional rows to a roll template? edit: Found some stuff on attachers buried in this thread, and even poked apart the source code to see how the character sheet uses the roll templates.&nbsp; However, I still decided to go with making a copy of the solarian's weapon for each crystal and using: 1d2]] Fire +[[1d6 for the weapon damage field and similarly&nbsp;for the crit effect field.&nbsp; This was different that the suggested value that had the base damage appear first, because otherwise the roll modifiers (STR and SPEC) are added to the Fire roll instead of the base damage roll.
Does anyone know what the Computer and Sensor blocks on the ship sheet are for and how to use them?

Edited 1601256208
Master Azroth said: Does anyone know what the Computer and Sensor blocks on the ship sheet are for and how to use them? It will pull the values entered in the computer and sensor you equip the ship with (lower left by weapons, I think)and add it to the appropriate ship rolls.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thank you Shawn W. said: Master Azroth said: Does anyone know what the Computer and Sensor blocks on the ship sheet are for and how to use them? It will pull the values entered in the computer and sensor you equip the ship with (lower left by weapons, I think)and add it to the appropriate ship rolls.&nbsp;&nbsp;