Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New to Roll20 or RPGs? Need Guidance? Click Here. (Read the OP First)

Hi I'm new to virtual table top I have few questions will out work on an ipad? Could 3 of us at home each on an ipad ie 3 ipads play with others just using one mic and speaker to save band width?
Paul S. said: Hi I'm new to virtual table top I have few questions will out work on an ipad? Could 3 of us at home each on an ipad ie 3 ipads play with others just using one mic and speaker to save band width? The website itself, you can open multiple instances of on multiple devices as long as you have a valid account. In the game room Settings tab there's a button at the bottom for experimental tablet features. I don't know whether those are needed to use the game room on a tablet, but you can try them. I think that you can enter the game room as only one person per account, so all three of you would be playing as the same person. There are other limitations. (When I've experimented with being in the game room in two different browser tabs, what I've said and done in one tab hasn't appeared in the other, but everyone else's stuff has.)
Ah ok so if we set up three accounts each person running their own account that would be best I guess we could always mute mics and turn off sounds on two devices
We've opened a new thread on this topic. Please use this link to continue the conversation:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5222320/new-to-roll20-or-rpgs-need-guidance-click-here-read-the-op-first/?pageforid=5222320#post-5222320" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5222320/new-to-roll20-or-rpgs-need-guidance-click-here-read-the-op-first/?pageforid=5222320#post-5222320</a>