Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A New Light - Bug Thread - Updated Dynamic Lighting and Fog of War

Line of sight dosent stop player tokens to see the map behind the wall in grey. Nothing except the map layer but still. Had one token a couple of days ago that did see the hole map that way, but that the player can see the 60 feet of sight beyond walls is new today or yesterday. Did you change anything the last couple of day. just wondering have to say the new light function and explorer mode seems much less laging then the old advanced fog. Hope you have a fix soon or reverse what you did to change it.
Unless I'm crazy this is new, but if the edge or corner of a player's token clips through a dynamic lighting wall, such as because the wall is close to the edge of a grid square but there's enough room for the token to be there, they can see through the wall via that corner/edge of their token.
Eternal Loading Screen Possibly Caused by updated dynamic lighting What you were trying to do: Enter a map with Dynamic Lighting set up, only a very recent development What happened: &nbsp;(Screen shots are useful here!) Game would not load the map, both attempted as a gm and as a player in different games. Steps to Reproduce: Maps with no dynamic lighting set up would be perfectly accessible, but as soon as I would move to a map with it, loading screen that would never go away Browser &amp; OS info: Google Chrome / Windows 7 Professional&nbsp; Is WebGL supported by your browser? Please visit&nbsp; <a href="https://webglreport.com/" rel="nofollow">https://webglreport.com/</a> &nbsp;and copy/paste the WebGL1 report from there. ✓ This browser supports WebGL 1 Game Link: &nbsp;(The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7496103/extinction-curse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7496103/extinction-curse</a> Game Settings Was anything changed from default? We played on an original version before using the new Roll20 Extinction Curse, where the issue now exists. Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? Were you using Explorer Mode or not? Were you using Daylight Mode or not? Unsure, if I had to guess updated and without explorer or daylight mode on. Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? (bright light, low light, night vision, regular vision) All visions. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: No Speedtest Results Upload, Download, and Ping values. Ping: 8, Download: 4.17, Upload: 1.31
Sebastian N. said: Line of sight doesn't stop player tokens to see the map behind the wall in grey. Nothing except the map layer but still. Had one token a couple of days ago that did see the hole map that way, but that the player can see the 60 feet of sight beyond walls is new today or yesterday. Did you change anything the last couple of day. just wondering have to say the new light function and explorer mode seems much less laging then the old advanced fog. Hope you have a fix soon or reverse what you did to change it. I'm having the same problem.&nbsp; The character reveals the map through dynamic lighting walls.&nbsp; I'm playing Sunless Citadel and 1 and only one of the party reveals the map (beyond the dynamic lighting walls)&nbsp; When explorer mode is on.&nbsp; &nbsp;The remainder of the characters tokens respond as would be expected.

Edited 1590408236
Just a small addition. I tried UDL and explorer mode as well, ctrl-L reveals whole map (with(!) tokens) for players. Daylight is NOT on.
Same exact problem across the board. We are even using the same OS &amp; browser. I had to go into the details of each page and turn off the new dynamic lighting, exit, and come back in before the page would even load. Marshy said: Eternal Loading Screen Possibly Caused by updated dynamic lighting What you were trying to do: Enter a map with Dynamic Lighting set up, only a very recent development What happened: &nbsp;(Screen shots are useful here!) Game would not load the map, both attempted as a gm and as a player in different games. Steps to Reproduce: Maps with no dynamic lighting set up would be perfectly accessible, but as soon as I would move to a map with it, loading screen that would never go away Browser &amp; OS info: Google Chrome / Windows 7 Professional&nbsp; Is WebGL supported by your browser? Please visit&nbsp; <a href="https://webglreport.com/" rel="nofollow">https://webglreport.com/</a> &nbsp;and copy/paste the WebGL1 report from there. ✓ This browser supports WebGL 1 Game Link: &nbsp;(The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7496103/extinction-curse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7496103/extinction-curse</a> Game Settings Was anything changed from default? We played on an original version before using the new Roll20 Extinction Curse, where the issue now exists. Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? Were you using Explorer Mode or not? Were you using Daylight Mode or not? Unsure, if I had to guess updated and without explorer or daylight mode on. Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? (bright light, low light, night vision, regular vision) All visions. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: No Speedtest Results Upload, Download, and Ping values. Ping: 8, Download: 4.17, Upload: 1.31
Same issue here regarding seeing through Dynamic Lighting barriers. Tested on Windows 10 with Chrome (as GM and plater) &amp; Debian with Chromium (as player). Light radius etc is working, but tokens can see through Dynamic barriers. Tried out a new page, same outcome. Interestingly, it works correctly if the tokens are in the dynamic lighting layer.
Ditto. While I can load a map with Dynamic Lighting enabled, not a single one of my players could. We tried on both Chrome and Firefox to no avail. I managed to "fix" the issue by deactivating the Dynamic Lighting feature for the map, and getting the player's to reload Roll20. This worked. I then reactivated Dynamic Lighting on the map, moved my players to another map and brought them back to the map where I previously had problems. Again, the map would not load. Augur said: Same exact problem across the board. We are even using the same OS &amp; browser. I had to go into the details of each page and turn off the new dynamic lighting, exit, and come back in before the page would even load. Marshy said: Eternal Loading Screen Possibly Caused by updated dynamic lighting What you were trying to do: Enter a map with Dynamic Lighting set up, only a very recent development What happened: &nbsp;(Screen shots are useful here!) Game would not load the map, both attempted as a gm and as a player in different games. Steps to Reproduce: Maps with no dynamic lighting set up would be perfectly accessible, but as soon as I would move to a map with it, loading screen that would never go away Browser &amp; OS info: Google Chrome / Windows 7 Professional&nbsp; Is WebGL supported by your browser? Please visit&nbsp; <a href="https://webglreport.com/" rel="nofollow">https://webglreport.com/</a> &nbsp;and copy/paste the WebGL1 report from there. ✓ This browser supports WebGL 1 Game Link: &nbsp;(The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7496103/extinction-curse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7496103/extinction-curse</a> Game Settings Was anything changed from default? We played on an original version before using the new Roll20 Extinction Curse, where the issue now exists. Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? Were you using Explorer Mode or not? Were you using Daylight Mode or not? Unsure, if I had to guess updated and without explorer or daylight mode on. Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? (bright light, low light, night vision, regular vision) All visions. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: No Speedtest Results Upload, Download, and Ping values. Ping: 8, Download: 4.17, Upload: 1.31
My issue with Dynamic Lighting stems from establishing new lighting.&nbsp; Running Chrome (Ubuntu 18.04 on a Dell xps-13 Intel Core I5) I found creating new dynamic lighting to be easy and straightforward; create light source, set bright/low light, copy and paste.&nbsp; Earlier Sunday afternoon I could toggle between player and GM view to confirm my work.&nbsp; Everything looked great!&nbsp; Half way through the map however the bright/low light distinction disappeared.&nbsp; This was last night about 8:30pm CST.&nbsp; When I toggled to player view I saw the tokens added that evening no longer distinguished bright/low light.&nbsp; Dynamic lighting walls around those lights no longer blocked out light, or did so only partially.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;To continue work this AM I created a new token, and gave it bright/low light.&nbsp; I did this next to a token I created several days ago.&nbsp;&nbsp; Note the Lighting wall artifact in the lower right hand remained with the light as I moved it across the map!&nbsp; Both tokens have Light/Low Light set.&nbsp; One was created several days ago; the other just thirty minutes ago.&nbsp; &nbsp;What gives!?!&nbsp;&nbsp;
What you were trying to do: Move a player token as a DM because I have Restrict Movement enabled. What happened: &nbsp;(Screen shots are useful here!) When I moved the token it ignores all the Dynamic Lights blockers and reveals the map to the Token full vision radius. Steps to Reproduce: Enable Restrict movement. Try to move a token as a player. Observe the Dynamic Lighting behaves as expected. Now move the token as a DM past a Dynamic Lighting blocker. Browser &amp; OS info: Chrome, Win10 Is WebGL supported by your browser? Platform: Win32 Browser User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36 Context Name: webgl GL Version: WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Shading Language Version: WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) Vendor: WebKit Renderer: WebKit WebGL Unmasked Vendor: Google Inc. Unmasked Renderer: ANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0) Antialiasing: Available ANGLE: Yes, D3D9 Major Performance Caveat: No Game Link: &nbsp;(The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) Game Settings Was anything changed from default? Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? UPDATED. Were you using Explorer Mode or not? YES.&nbsp; Were you using Daylight Mode or not? NO. Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? (bright light, low light, night vision, regular vision) Night Vision.&nbsp; &nbsp;
North said: This was interesting - one player's token revealed the map which I tried to reset but explorer mode remained visible, sort of...the 'explored' area was offset from the correct map position. I've run into this problem too. Its as if there's another map layer that's supposed to represent the grayscale 'explored' area, but the image gets distorted and then reveals parts of the maps that the players aren't supposed to see. In the meantime, I've tried using the legacy fog of war and legacy advanced fog of war, and neither of those features work for me at all either. As it stands right now, I'm paying for a plus subscription and getting very little benefit of the dynamic lighting features.
I'm encountering the same issue as many reported above: UDL and Explorer Mode Enabled Snap to grid lines set up on Dynamic Lighting layer Player tokens set up with vision and (for some) night vision The player tokens without night vision work as expected. The player tokens with night vision can, once moved, see (greyscale) everything on the map layer within their range of night vision. It seems like night vision is not honoring the boundaries on the DL layer.
Looks like its already reported, but adding examples in hopes that it helps. With "Explore Mode" enabled, the grayed-out map layer readjusts itself to the VTT zoom levels, causing unexplored/unrevealed areas to appear within the explored zone. A player can zoom in and out to see more or less of the map through these holes. Picture 1 - player token with vision is in the main room. You can see the explored room with the rug is misaligned on the grayed out map. Picture 2 - Moving the player back to the room with the rug, the rest of the explored area adjusts, revealing rooms that the player has not been in. Picture 3 - Changing the zoom level (adjusted to 70% instead of the previous 100%) also changes the zoom of the greyed out map, allowing the player to reveal even more of the map. In this current state, it is neigh-impossible for you to run any type of dungeon crawl where you want players to "know" of previously seen rooms, but don't want them to know the layout of the entire dungeon level. Here's hoping to a speedy fix ^_^
Moving a token with sight up to the edge of a vision lighting line causes vision to show past/over the line. The edge of the token reveals map area, but the "restrict movement" option doesn't take effect until the center of the token.
What you were trying to do: Use Dynamic Lighting and Explorer Mode on a map What happened: &nbsp;(Screen shots are useful here!) Full details here including gif of the glitch and screenshot of Dynamic Lighting layer:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/Roll20/comments/gr6i6u/troubleshooting_issue_with_dynamic_lighting_and/" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/r/Roll20/comments/gr6i6u/troubleshooting_issue_with_dynamic_lighting_and/</a> Summary: created map layer, created dynamic lighting layer with lines and all that, when player token is moved even slightly, the whole map is revealed Steps to Reproduce: Have drawn and re-drawn dynamic lighting lines to test Browser &amp; OS info: Browser: Google Chrome v83.0.4103.61 (64-bit) OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Is WebGL supported by your browser? Platform: Win32 Browser User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36 Context Name: webgl GL Version: WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Shading Language Version: WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) Vendor: WebKit Renderer: WebKit WebGL Unmasked Vendor: Google Inc. Unmasked Renderer: ANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0) Antialiasing: Available ANGLE: Yes, D3D9 Major Performance Caveat: No Supported Extensions: ANGLE_instanced_arrays EXT_blend_minmax EXT_color_buffer_half_float EXT_disjoint_timer_query EXT_float_blend EXT_frag_depth EXT_shader_texture_lod EXT_texture_compression_bptc EXT_texture_compression_rgtc EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic WEBKIT_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic EXT_sRGB KHR_parallel_shader_compile OES_element_index_uint OES_fbo_render_mipmap OES_standard_derivatives OES_texture_float OES_texture_float_linear OES_texture_half_float OES_texture_half_float_linear OES_vertex_array_object WEBGL_color_buffer_float WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBKIT_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb WEBGL_debug_renderer_info WEBGL_debug_shaders WEBGL_depth_texture WEBKIT_WEBGL_depth_texture WEBGL_draw_buffers WEBGL_lose_context WEBKIT_WEBGL_lose_context Game Link: &nbsp;(The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3275278/another-visit-to-klantyre" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3275278/another-visit-to-klantyre</a> Game Settings Was anything changed from default? Map Settings Updated Dynamic Lighting Page Settings: Dynamic Lighting: On Explorer Mode: On Daylight Mode: On Token Settings Token Settings: Token Vision Vision: On Night Vision: Off Token Emits Light Bright Light: Off Low Light: Off Total Light: 0ft Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: No
I have similar issues, When explorer mode is switched on the majority of the map is revealed to mainly tokens with night vision enabled is moved (picture 1 and 2) similarly tokens without night vision can still see lit areas when moved even though they haven't explored those areas yet (pictures 3 and 4)
So, just wondering.&nbsp; There was a release last week on the 19th I think that supposedly fixed the bleedthru on DL lines and player vision.&nbsp; After the release, I and several others posted message regarding the fact that it was not fixed and was still happening.&nbsp; I noticed this morning that the post in announcements for the 19th release has been removed.&nbsp; Can someone please tell me if this has been fixed or did that release get rolled back?&nbsp; I and others have had no replies from Roll20 on this issue and are wondering about the status.&nbsp; Please advise.
Similar to Bob P's question. Any update on the forever loading maps with dynamic lighting? I've had to revert to the regular old fog of war because I can't seem to make anything else work.

Edited 1590596618
What you were trying to do : Loading a game with updated dynamic lighting. I have experienced zero issues up to this point, running the game weekly on Wednesdays with the same settings. Last successful implementation was 20 May, 2020. Issue occurred 27 May, 2020. What happened: &nbsp;Game app is hanging on the loading screen. Log seems to indicate there is something wrong with dynamic lighting/fog. The map in use is large - approx 110 x 75. However, it loaded fine last week - and neither players or GM experienced problems. I tried with a new, smaller map (25x25), but the result was the same. Steps to Reproduce: Load game with updated dynamic lighting and explorer mode enabled. When disabled it works fine. Browser &amp; OS info: Chrome&nbsp; Version 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) OS&nbsp; Windows 8.1 x64 Is WebGL supported by your browser? Please visit&nbsp; <a href="https://webglreport.com/" rel="nofollow">https://webglreport.com/</a> &nbsp;and copy/paste the WebGL1 report from there. Platform: Win32 Browser User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36 Context Name: webgl GL Version: WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Shading Language Version: WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) Vendor: WebKit Renderer: WebKit WebGL Unmasked Vendor: Google Inc. Unmasked Renderer: ANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0) Antialiasing: Available ANGLE: Yes, D3D9 Major Performance Caveat: No Supported Extensions: ANGLE_instanced_arrays EXT_blend_minmax EXT_color_buffer_half_float EXT_disjoint_timer_query EXT_float_blend EXT_frag_depth EXT_shader_texture_lod EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic WEBKIT_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic EXT_sRGB KHR_parallel_shader_compile OES_element_index_uint OES_fbo_render_mipmap OES_standard_derivatives OES_texture_float OES_texture_float_linear OES_texture_half_float OES_texture_half_float_linear OES_vertex_array_object WEBGL_color_buffer_float WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBKIT_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb WEBGL_debug_renderer_info WEBGL_debug_shaders WEBGL_depth_texture WEBKIT_WEBGL_depth_texture WEBGL_draw_buffers WEBGL_lose_context WEBKIT_WEBGL_lose_context Game Link: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/5735326/hommlet" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/5735326/hommlet</a> Game Settings Was anything changed from default? Page Default Grid Measurement: Pathfinder/3.5 Token Defaults Player Permissions: See Name Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? Updated. Were you using Explorer Mode or not? Yes. Were you using Daylight Mode or not? No. Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? (bright light, low light, night vision, regular vision) All. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: Off. Speedtest Results Console Log Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'sha256-dm6tOb8rwEmENe5+ec26sQvlH6Xd1CBZ7IvtZ4kJ1og=' 'sha256-jlxVUPsj/qdPM120UwbjpC4Tw7dq+obb7SYUV+lSfrI=' 'nonce-HpltoqHg2Glq8NKJ' <a href="http://cdn.inspectlet.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.inspectlet.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> *.sentry-cdn.com". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-lW3TzUWMlQNQ/vACM/8setjDrc5UnWPh+Inq0n5fL9w='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. (index):13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'sha256-dm6tOb8rwEmENe5+ec26sQvlH6Xd1CBZ7IvtZ4kJ1og=' 'sha256-jlxVUPsj/qdPM120UwbjpC4Tw7dq+obb7SYUV+lSfrI=' 'nonce-HpltoqHg2Glq8NKJ' <a href="http://cdn.inspectlet.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.inspectlet.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> *.sentry-cdn.com". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-RoZwupgZDEcgu9Au4MMhkuO2QgHLd1Ag1D7COu67SSQ='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. jquery.migrate.js:20 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active cdn.inspectlet.com/inspectlet.js?wid=360929120&amp;r=441832:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT ?timestamp=1590596100&amp;disablewebgl=false&amp;forcelongpolling=false&amp;offsite=false&amp;fbdebug=false&amp;forcetouch=false:15 CAMPAIGN ID: 5735326 <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js:1" rel="nofollow">www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js:1</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT app.js?1590509682:552 70 app.js?1590509682:553 Custom Sheet Translation app.js?1590509682:557 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1590509682:557 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1590509682:557 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1590509682:574 Loading Custom character sheet. jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{buff_Fort-total}+@{buff_saves-total})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{buff_Ref-total}+@{buff_saves-total})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{buff_Will-total}+@{buff_saves-total})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{customc1})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{customc2})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{customc3})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{customc4})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{customc5})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 The specified value "(@{customc6})" cannot be parsed, or is out of range. buildFragment @ jquery-1.9.1.js:6469 parseHTML @ jquery-1.9.1.js:531 jQuery.fn.init @ jquery.migrate.js:207 jQuery @ jquery-1.9.1.js:62 d20.journal.loadCustomCharsheet @ app.js?1590509682:575 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:574 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 app.js?1590509682:574 Including compendium template css. tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded (index):1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #color_value: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a> ) &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ sheetsandboxworker.js?1590596100873:682 Starting up WEB WORKER app.js?1590509682:565 Final page load. VM4:1 •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸&nbsp; The Aaron Sheet&nbsp; v0.2.5&nbsp; ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• VM4:1 •.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸&nbsp; Last update: Wed Sep 06 2017 11:09:02 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)&nbsp; ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.• VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;HLImport module loaded&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;,## /##&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; /#/ /&nbsp; ##&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;/ / /&nbsp; &nbsp; ##&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | ##___#/&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; | ##&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;athfinder&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;#&nbsp; | ##&nbsp; &nbsp; sheet version&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ### /&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;01.76&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס VM4:1 ס§₪₪₪₪§|(Ξ≥≤≥≤≥≤ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &lt;ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ≥≤≥≤≥≤Ξ)|§₪₪₪₪§ס app.js?1590509682:563 Auth'ed. app.js?1590509682:563 Go post auth! app.js?1590509682:563 initial setup app.js?1590509682:564 joining game... 6app.js?1590509682:560 Full load page! app.js?1590509682:563 We have 6 pages app.js?1590509682:561 Player -M-R-SK2rJeJr9VzTaXn is offline... app.js?1590509682:561 Player -M701ROWaslMQz4Qhhn_ is offline... app.js?1590509682:561 Player -M70iIBpdW7RTnepxwxx is offline... app.js?1590509682:561 Player -M70j5UR4-rzezrnAcMe is offline... app.js?1590509682:561 Player -M75-vy4mgq1rLq--DDc is offline... app.js?1590509682:561 Player -M781miIblyPhlyLZy75 is offline... app.js?1590509682:561 Player -M7AKvhiZQv3lEIE70eG is offline... app.js?1590509682:564 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1590509682:552 Firebase Online (index):1 [DOM] Found 7 elements with non-unique id #color_value: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a> ) &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ 3app.js?1590509682:554 WebGL: INVALID_OPERATION: getAttribLocation: program not linked link @ app.js?1590509682:554 (anonymous) @ base.js?1578419093:6 (anonymous) @ base.js?1578419093:6 C.each.C.forEach @ base.js?1578419093:6 C.map.C.collect @ base.js?1578419093:6 C.invoke @ base.js?1578419093:6 linkVariables @ app.js?1590509682:554 (anonymous) @ base.js?1578419093:6 (anonymous) @ base.js?1578419093:6 C.each.C.forEach @ base.js?1578419093:6 C.map.C.collect @ base.js?1578419093:6 C.invoke @ base.js?1578419093:6 link @ app.js?1590509682:553 _createProgram @ app.js?1590509682:555 d20.dyn_fog.RenderStrategy.Strategy @ app.js?1590509682:555 t @ app.js?1590509682:555 _initRenderStrategies @ app.js?1590509682:554 init @ app.js?1590509682:554 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:560 trigger @ base.js?1578419093:7 change @ base.js?1578419093:7 set @ base.js?1578419093:7 save @ base.js?1578419093:7 updatePageSettings @ app.js?1590509682:560 OK @ app.js?1590509682:560 props.click @ jquery-ui.1.9.0.custom.min.js?1530038378:8646 dispatch @ jquery-1.9.1.js:3074 elemData.handle @ jquery-1.9.1.js:2750 10WebGL: INVALID_OPERATION: getUniformLocation: program not linked app.js?1590509682:554 Uncaught Error: Dynamic Fog Init Exception Could not enable WebGL &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.init (app.js?1590509682:554) &nbsp; &nbsp; at T.i.&lt;anonymous&gt; (app.js?1590509682:560) &nbsp; &nbsp; at T.i.trigger (base.js?1578419093:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at T.i.change (base.js?1578419093:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at T.i.set (base.js?1578419093:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at T.i.save (base.js?1578419093:7) &nbsp; &nbsp; at T.i.updatePageSettings (app.js?1590509682:560) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLDivElement.OK (app.js?1590509682:560) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLButtonElement.props.click (jquery-ui.1.9.0.custom.min.js?1530038378:8646) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (jquery-1.9.1.js:3074) init @ app.js?1590509682:554 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:560 trigger @ base.js?1578419093:7 change @ base.js?1578419093:7 set @ base.js?1578419093:7 save @ base.js?1578419093:7 updatePageSettings @ app.js?1590509682:560 OK @ app.js?1590509682:560 props.click @ jquery-ui.1.9.0.custom.min.js?1530038378:8646 dispatch @ jquery-1.9.1.js:3074 elemData.handle @ jquery-1.9.1.js:2750 app.js?1590509682:554 Uncaught Error: Dynamic Fog Init Exception Could not enable WebGL &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.init (app.js?1590509682:554) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLDivElement.&lt;anonymous&gt; (app.js?1590509682:563) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLDivElement.opt.complete (jquery-1.9.1.js:9285) &nbsp; &nbsp; at fire (jquery-1.9.1.js:1037) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.9.1.js:1148) &nbsp; &nbsp; at tick (jquery-1.9.1.js:8736) &nbsp; &nbsp; at jQuery.fx.tick (jquery-1.9.1.js:9317) init @ app.js?1590509682:554 (anonymous) @ app.js?1590509682:563 opt.complete @ jquery-1.9.1.js:9285 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 tick @ jquery-1.9.1.js:8736 jQuery.fx.tick @ jquery-1.9.1.js:9317 DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/include.preload.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/include.postload.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for <a href="https://app.roll20.net/js/d20/underscore-min.map" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/js/d20/underscore-min.map</a> : HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
YAY now the legacy isn't working properly.&nbsp; Thanks Roll20!!! Instead of darkness, my players see the entire outline of the map but it's all gray.&nbsp; The gray area is beyond their darkvision range.&nbsp; These "upgrades" sure are something!!
Ok so I logged into the game messed with the dynamic lighting on a map. It worked and looked beautifully.&nbsp; I logged out and can't get back to that map... (It won't load it hangs at a black screen) Upon ROLLBACK to a non-dynamically lit the map Loads.&nbsp; Reapply dynamic ligthing in that map it no longer works again, remove dynamic lighting seems to be all good. Not sure what this issue is at all but I have reported it. -Brian Germain Kenton said: This is the official bug thread for A New Light. This feature has been in Beta on the Dev Server for almost a month, and we're happy to have a wider release. We Want to Hear from You! This update is still in active development and will continue to be so until it reaches feature parity with Legacy Dynamic Lighting. To reach that end, we're asking you to try it out and report any new issues. There's a running list of Known Issues there, as well as a template for reporting any bugs you find. Please post any feedback and bug reports here. Please use the bug report template below.

Edited 1590656275
I have the same issue. I cannot do anything with the new dynamic lighting on. I turn it off works fine, I cannot play with my players atm. But i have figured out what is causing the lag. It's a spike in system performance my cpu goes from 5% to 100%.I think this is due to a driver update vai geforce experience for me. maybe it's not your end but a conflict with openGL plugin. I should also note my computer is not a slouch. I am running a i9-9900k but at the moment this renders my games useless. I can also say with confidence it's only spiking my CPU and not my other resources. EDIT: Yeah defiantly is&nbsp; a graphics card driver issue. Just roll backed my drivers a complete pain in the ass but it ahs fixed the issues. Currently using 445.87 for the Ge-force 1080. When i update to the 446.14.
LOL&nbsp;What a fiasco !!! I really cant wait R20 run the new UDL ... ... ...
Chiming in to say that I'm experiencing the issue with extreme memory usage. Not sure what all I can do about it, happens on firefox and chrome on every PC that I have access to.
Hello i activated the new "better" dynamic lightning in the page editing section and now when i want to enter the page or open that game (cause i cant move away from the page) my RAM gets cramped up to 95% used and Chrome crushes. Im not alone with the problem <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8422927/updated-dynamic-lightning-makes-game-unusable-95-percent-ram-usage/?pageforid=8746834#post-8746834" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8422927/updated-dynamic-lightning-makes-game-unusable-95-percent-ram-usage/?pageforid=8746834#post-8746834</a>
People really should stay away from the so called Updated Dynamic Lightning until it's ready. It's for testing only and if you ask me it has no place on the live server. Never enable it in a campaign that you plan to use for an active game.&nbsp;
I posted on this several days ago.&nbsp; Clearly others can more clearly diagnose the issues here, and as Ravenknight points out, Updated Dynamic LIghting is in Beta.&nbsp; Regardless I just had to share this screenshot -&nbsp; The torch at the bottom right went in before May 25; looks and runs fine.&nbsp; But I cannot copy and paste it with similar lighting effects.&nbsp; It ends up looking like the fire ring above; like Low Light didn't exist..&nbsp; And I haven't a clue as to the light spread out the lower right hand side; no dynamic lighting walls in that area..&nbsp; I will set back to old Dynamic Lighting / Fog of War if I can and report back.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Ravenknight said: People really should stay away from the so called Updated Dynamic Lightning until it's ready. It's for testing only and if you ask me it has no place on the live server. Never enable it in a campaign that you plan to use for an active game.&nbsp; Yep. Not going a mile near UDL until (and only until) it is stable, not a memory drain, and at absolute feature parity with the legacy system.
IMO, Roll20 devs should just remove this system, and return it to the dev server for further testing. This was obviously NOT ready for public release.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
My suspicion is that the Dev server has too small of a reporting user base, and that most people who did test, ran a few initial tests and then dried up. Few games are likely run on the dev server, and fewer are likely to use UDL. All of the legacy system is intact.
I have a simple question and I hope it does not come across as snarky or mean-spirited. Are bug-reporting threads like this meant to expect a response from the developer or tech-support?&nbsp; OR is it more of an information-gathering tool for the devs so they can take the reports, investigate, and then release improved code? Thanks!&nbsp; Just want to make sure I understand the process.
Hey folks -&nbsp; We just pushed out a hotfix today that impacts Updated Dynamic Lighting. Below are the bullet point and you can read the full release notes here . Thanks all! Fixed a bug that was a result of the mask not respecting barriers caused by movement by the GM of a token controlled by another player. More detailed error reporting in the console log to go along with "Dynamic Fog Init Exception. Could not enable WebGL" when UDL crashes on the loading screen.
GREAT NEWS ! Cant wait to see if the new system is playable now.&nbsp;
Better... overall better, however the game breaking bug that is still not corrected is PC tokens able to see through walls when their token is moved adjacent to a barrier. There is also doesn't appear to be any low-light vision option. Token has normal vision or darkvision. Can't set a token to see twice as far in bright/low light.
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
What you were trying to do: Test out movement blocking with new dynamic lighting. What happened: While it blocked token movement through it, it did not prevent "peaking" behind the dynamic lighting. GIF SHOWING WHAT HAPPENED . Steps to Reproduce: Above gif shows what I did. I tested out the "Block Token Movement" with the new settings. Either it allows peeking, or for some reason the lines drawn on the dynamic lighting layer only come out as "thin" despite being drawn as "regular" which I know can cause issues Browser &amp; OS info: Chrome, Windows 10 Is WebGL supported by your browser?&nbsp; Platform: Win32 Browser User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36 Context Name: webgl GL Version: WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Shading Language Version: WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) Vendor: WebKit Renderer: WebKit WebGL Unmasked Vendor: Google Inc. Unmasked Renderer: ANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0) Antialiasing: Available ANGLE: Yes, D3D9 Major Performance Caveat: No Game Link: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/1160338/A7tqeg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/1160338/A7tqeg</a> Game Settings The only thing changed from default related to the 5e character sheet. The "Game Default Settings" were Map Settings I was using updated dynamic lighting. Map Settings 1 . Map Settings 2 . Map Settings 3 . I was using Explorer Mode. I was using Daylight Mode. Token Settings Picture of Token Setting s. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: Yes Speed Test Results: Link . Log: app.roll20.net/:12 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'sha256-dm6tOb8rwEmENe5+ec26sQvlH6Xd1CBZ7IvtZ4kJ1og=' 'sha256-jlxVUPsj/qdPM120UwbjpC4Tw7dq+obb7SYUV+lSfrI=' 'nonce-QRgKmUyY7O2AsCW8' <a href="http://cdn.inspectlet.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.inspectlet.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> *.sentry-cdn.com". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-25F/2O/dnGfb4HEX3UQEs6s7DsR1cVrwCkLL2VCIPSs='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'sha256-dm6tOb8rwEmENe5+ec26sQvlH6Xd1CBZ7IvtZ4kJ1og=' 'sha256-jlxVUPsj/qdPM120UwbjpC4Tw7dq+obb7SYUV+lSfrI=' 'nonce-QRgKmUyY7O2AsCW8' <a href="http://cdn.inspectlet.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.inspectlet.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> *.sentry-cdn.com". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-qVYrPnagNKEzS5s6LlcrxJKcs6IKoT9oK0WNX+tQu50='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. jquery.migrate.js:20 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active ?timestamp=1590794805&amp;disablewebgl=false&amp;forcelongpolling=false&amp;offsite=false&amp;fbdebug=false&amp;forcetouch=false:15 CAMPAIGN ID: 1160338 app.roll20.net/:1 Refused to load the script 'data:application/javascript;base64,KGZ1bmN0aW9uKCkgewoJLy8gaHR0cHM6Ly9kZXZlbG9wZXJzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20vYW5hbHl0aWNzL2Rldmd1aWRlcy9jb2xsZWN0aW9uL2FuYWx5dGljc2pzLwoJdmFyIG5vb3BmbiA9IGZ1bmN0aW9uKCkgewoJCTsKCX07Cgl2YXIgbm9vcG51bGxmbiA9IGZ1bmN0aW9uKCkgewoJCXJldHVybiBudWxsOwoJfTsKCS8vCgl2YXIgVHJhY2tlciA9IGZ1bmN0aW9uKCkgewoJCTsKCX07Cgl2YXIgcCA9IFRyYWNrZXIucHJvdG90eXBlOwoJcC5nZXQgPSBub29wZm47CglwLnNldCA9IG5vb3BmbjsKCXAuc2VuZCA9IG5vb3BmbjsKCS8vCgl2YXIgdyA9IHdpbmRvdywKCQlnYU5hbWUgPSB3Lkdvb2dsZUFuYWx5dGljc09iamVjdCB8fCAn...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' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'sha256-dm6tOb8rwEmENe5+ec26sQvlH6Xd1CBZ7IvtZ4kJ1og=' 'sha256-jlxVUPsj/qdPM120UwbjpC4Tw7dq+obb7SYUV+lSfrI=' 'nonce-QRgKmUyY7O2AsCW8' <a href="http://cdn.inspectlet.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.inspectlet.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> *.sentry-cdn.com". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback. app.js?1590778361:552 70 app.js?1590778361:553 Custom Sheet Translation app.js?1590778361:557 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1590778361:557 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1590778361:557 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1590778361:574 Loading Custom character sheet. app.js?1590778361:574 Including compendium template css. tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded app.roll20.net/:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #0: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a>) &lt;input class=​"filter-search_filter-value filtername" data-filter-num=​"name" data-match-type=​"Any" id=​"0" name=​"Name" type=​"text" value&gt;​ &lt;input class=​"filter-search_filter-value filtername" data-filter-num=​"name" data-match-type=​"Any" id=​"0" name=​"Name" type=​"text" value&gt;​ app.roll20.net/:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #1: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a>) &lt;select name=​"Alignment[]​" id=​"1" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value multiselect" multiple=​"multiple" aria-selected=​"true" data-filter-num=​"1" data-match-type=​"Any" placeholder=​"Select Some Options"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ &lt;select name=​"Level[]​" id=​"1" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value multiselect" multiple=​"multiple" aria-selected=​"true" data-filter-num=​"1" data-match-type=​"Any" placeholder=​"Select Some Options"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ app.roll20.net/:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #2: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a>) &lt;input class=​"filter-search_filter-value" data-filter-num=​"2" data-match-type=​"Any" id=​"2" name=​"Speed" type=​"text" value&gt;​ &lt;select name=​"Classes[]​" id=​"2" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value multiselect" multiple=​"multiple" aria-selected=​"true" data-filter-num=​"2" data-match-type=​"Any" placeholder=​"Select Some Options"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ app.roll20.net/:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #3: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a>) &lt;select name=​"Type[]​" id=​"3" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value multiselect" multiple=​"multiple" aria-selected=​"true" data-filter-num=​"3" data-match-type=​"Any" placeholder=​"Select Some Options"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ &lt;select name=​"School[]​" id=​"3" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value multiselect" multiple=​"multiple" aria-selected=​"true" data-filter-num=​"3" data-match-type=​"Any" placeholder=​"Select Some Options"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ app.roll20.net/:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #6: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a>) &lt;select name=​"Languages[]​" id=​"6" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value multiselect" multiple=​"multiple" aria-selected=​"true" data-filter-num=​"6" data-match-type=​"Any" placeholder=​"Select Some Options"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ &lt;select name=​"Casting Time[]​" id=​"6" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value multiselect" multiple=​"multiple" aria-selected=​"true" data-filter-num=​"6" data-match-type=​"Any" placeholder=​"Select Some Options"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ app.roll20.net/:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #7: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a>) &lt;select aria-selected=​"true" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value" data-filter-num=​"7" data-match-type=​"Any" id=​"7" multiple name=​"expansion"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ &lt;select name=​"Range[]​" id=​"7" class=​"chosen filter-search_filter-value multiselect" multiple=​"multiple" aria-selected=​"true" data-filter-num=​"7" data-match-type=​"Any" placeholder=​"Select Some Options"&gt;​…​&lt;/select&gt;​ app.roll20.net/:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #color_value: (More info: <a href="https://goo.gl/9p2vKq" rel="nofollow">https://goo.gl/9p2vKq</a>) &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ &lt;input type=​"text" size=​"8" id=​"color_value"&gt;​ /images/dndstyling/CharactermancerIcon200px.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 () sheetsandboxworker.js?1590794808998:682 Starting up WEB WORKER app.js?1590778361:565 Final page load. app.js?1590778361:563 Auth'ed. app.js?1590778361:563 Go post auth! app.js?1590778361:563 initial setup VM4297:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.eval (eval at jqotec (base.js?1578419093:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:3:76) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLScriptElement.&lt;anonymous&gt; (base.js?1578419093:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Function.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:648) &nbsp; &nbsp; at jQuery.fn.init.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:270) &nbsp; &nbsp; at jQuery.fn.init.jqote (base.js?1578419093:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.d20.journal.refreshSpeakingAsOptions (app.js?1590778361:574) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.d20.journal.refreshJournalList (app.js?1590778361:574) &nbsp; &nbsp; at app.js?1590778361:574 app.js?1590778361:564 joining game... app.js?1590778361:561 Player -K9KBKrXNQpC63qZPNCR is offline... app.js?1590778361:561 Player -KlPPklO-pw1g4W0mgq- is offline... app.js?1590778361:561 Player -KlZukGSdxW2avalTgPv is offline... app.js?1590778361:561 Player -KnFS2zVsfooE7ZPuTMD is offline... app.js?1590778361:561 Player -KsVpETfMLaTyJWusWTJ is offline... app.js?1590778361:564 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1590778361:552 Firebase Online 30app.js?1590778361:560 Full load page! app.js?1590778361:563 We have 77 pages 58Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js?1590778361:552 Error loading graphic, probably due to CORS. Trying once without CORS for <a href="http://www.opendrive.com/files/71597637_o6hWT_2966/avatar%20Catacombs%20Pack.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://www.opendrive.com/files/71597637_o6hWT_2966/avatar%20Catacombs%20Pack.jpg</a> (anonymous) @ app.js?1590778361:552 app.roll20.net/:1 Access to image at '<a href="http://www.opendrive.com/files/71597637_o6hWT_2966/avatar%20Catacombs%20Pack.jpg?1590794816783" rel="nofollow">http://www.opendrive.com/files/71597637_o6hWT_2966/avatar%20Catacombs%20Pack.jpg?1590794816783</a>' from origin '<a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a>' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. <a href="http://www.opendrive.com/files/71597637_o6hWT_2966/avatar%20Catacombs%20Pack.jpg?1590794816783:1" rel="nofollow">www.opendrive.com/files/71597637_o6hWT_2966/avatar%20Catacombs%20Pack.jpg?1590794816783:1</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED app.js?1590778361:552 Second load attempt failed for <a href="http://www.opendrive.com/files/71597637_o6hWT_2966/avatar%20Catacombs%20Pack.jpg?1590794816783" rel="nofollow">http://www.opendrive.com/files/71597637_o6hWT_2966/avatar%20Catacombs%20Pack.jpg?1590794816783</a> s @ app.js?1590778361:552 imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=<a href="http://www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=55:1" rel="nofollow">www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=55:1</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=<a href="http://www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=555:1" rel="nofollow">www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=555:1</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT 2app.js?1590778361:552 Error loading graphic, probably due to CORS. Trying once without CORS for <a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=5" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=5</a> (anonymous) @ app.js?1590778361:552 app.js?1590778361:552 Error loading graphic, probably due to CORS. Trying once without CORS for <a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=55" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=55</a> (anonymous) @ app.js?1590778361:552 3app.js?1590778361:557 Debounced init page! imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=<a href="http://www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=51590794834432:1" rel="nofollow">www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=51590794834432:1</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT 2app.js?1590778361:552 Second load attempt failed for <a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=51590794834432" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=51590794834432</a> s @ app.js?1590778361:552 imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=<a href="http://www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=551590794834432:1" rel="nofollow">www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=551590794834432:1</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT app.js?1590778361:552 Second load attempt failed for <a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=551590794834432" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=www.dunjinni.com/forums/uploads/Bogie/Z82_Torch_fire5a_sc_bg.png&amp;cb=551590794834432</a> s @ app.js?1590778361:552 7app.js?1590778361:557 Debounced init page! app.js?1590778361:561 Player -K60NvT2aFDJXoBfaqwO is offline... 6app.js?1590778361:557 Debounced init page! jquery.migrate.js:39 JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.attr('checked') may use property instead of attribute migrateWarn @ jquery.migrate.js:39 jquery.migrate.js:41 console.trace migrateWarn @ jquery.migrate.js:41 app.js?1590778361:557 Debounced init page! app.js?1590778361:557 Debounced init page! DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for <a href="https://app.roll20.net/js/d20/underscore-min.map" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/js/d20/underscore-min.map</a>: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE Other Notes: The new dynamic lighting runs pretty smoothly on my end. I look forward to using it in my games once its up to snuff feture-wise RAM: 16gp CPU:&nbsp;Intel Core 9900k GPU:&nbsp;GTX 970
too late for such a basic feature. I am switching to foundry and cancelling my roll20 3 year pro account. I hope Roll20 will have one day the tools/ui it deserve and not just be an online shop.&nbsp;

Edited 1590859562
Kick
Pro
Eternal Loading Screen Possibly Caused by updated dynamic lighting What you were trying to do: Enter a map with Dynamic Lighting active. What happened: &nbsp;(Screen shots are useful here!) The loading screen persists indefinitely. Steps to Reproduce: Activating dynamic lighting on a map as a GM does not immediately trigger the bug. Reloading the map or moving to it from another map causes the infinite loading screen. Reverting the settings from within another map to switch off dynamic lighting causes the map to load properly again when reloading the page. Browser &amp; OS info: Google Chrome / Windows 7 Professional&nbsp; Is WebGL supported by your browser? Platform: Win32 Browser User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36 Context Name: webgl GL Version: WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Shading Language Version: WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) Vendor: WebKit Renderer: WebKit WebGL Unmasked Vendor: Google Inc. Unmasked Renderer: ANGLE (Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0) Antialiasing: Available ANGLE: Yes, D3D11 Major Performance Caveat: No Game Link: &nbsp;(The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/929135/aldarra" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/929135/aldarra</a> Game Settings Updated dynamic lighting worked perfectly in this game until a few days ago. Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? Were you using Explorer Mode or not? Were you using Daylight Mode or not? I was using Updated Dynamic Light. The issue persists regardless of whether Explorer Mode or Daylight Mode are on of off. Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? (bright light, low light, night vision, regular vision) All visions. Even with no tokens present on the map at all however, it refuses to load. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: On. Edit: I tried switching off my hardware acceleration, and the page loaded just fine! Except everything had slowed down to a crawl (while just last week the Updated Dynamic Lighting was running smoothly) and after a few minutes of trying to mess around with the page, my computer crashed and rebooted. Speedtest Results Upload, Download, and Ping values. PING: 7 DOWNLOAD: Mbps 59.78 UPLOAD: Mbps 28.89

Edited 1590869180
What you were trying to do: Trying to load up a page in my campaign (both player and GM view) when Updated Dynamic Lighting is enabled. What happened: (Screen shots are useful here!) The page loading hangs indefinably. Steps to Reproduce: Enable the Updated Dynamic Lighting options for a page and either click the "Re-Join as player" button or move to a different page in the campaign then go back. Browser &amp; OS info: Firefox 77.0 &amp; Qutebrowser v1.10.2 (based on Chrome's rendering engine) on FreeBSD 12.1 Is WebGL supported by your browser? Yes Game Link: (The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7171104/curse-of-strahd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7171104/curse-of-strahd</a> Game Settings Was anything changed from default? No Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? Updated, Legacy works just fine Were you using Explorer Mode or not? Yes Were you using Daylight Mode or not? no Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? Vision and Night Vision both enabled, the Emits light options were off Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: Off Speedtest info: 2 ms Ping, 888.52 Mbps Down, 750.59 Mbps Up Console Log: Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). editor:12:1 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). editor:13:1 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active jquery.migrate.js:20:10 This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. patience.js:34:9 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). 3 jquery-1.9.1.js:1444:6 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). 3 jquery-1.9.1.js:1450:5 Loading failed for the &lt;script&gt; with source “<a href="https://cdn.inspectlet.com/inspectlet.js?wid=360929120&amp;r=441907”" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.inspectlet.com/inspectlet.js?wid=360929120&amp;r=441907”</a>. editor:1:1 CAMPAIGN ID: 7171104 startjs:15:9 Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. jquery-1.9.1.js:9392:13 WebRTC: RTCIceServer.url is deprecated! Use urls instead. 3 app.js:278 70 app.js:552:26935 Custom Sheet Translation app.js:553:4938 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js:557:15824 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js:557:16264 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js:557:16737 Loading Custom character sheet. app.js:574:25145 Including compendium template css. app.js:574:25262 tuts loaded tutorial_tips.js:7:10 Invalid URI. Load of media resource failed. editor Starting up WEB WORKER sheetsandboxworker.js:682:10 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:153:13433 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:164:111617 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:183:15520 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:187:17706 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:187:19502 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:189:21299 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:190:21237 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:194:17922 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:194:39367 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:197:71233 Final page load. app.js:565:23212 Auth'ed. app.js:563:24051 Go post auth! app.js:563:24248 initial setup app.js:563:24385 joining game... app.js:564:760 Player -M5tQtUsPKXWVejJHF8W is offline... app.js:561:32509 THREE.WebGLRenderer 69 app.js:228:29039 THREE.WebGLRenderer: EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic extension not supported. app.js:229:21591 Deferred finish joining... app.js:564:850 Firebase Online app.js:552:28719 Full load page! 45 app.js:560:26718 We have 45 pages app.js:563:25505 Successfully compiled asm.js code (total compilation time 1819ms) ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see <a href="https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects" rel="nofollow">https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects</a> for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features! editor Error: "Statuses: DELETE: false LINK: false VALIDATE: false Counts: ATTACHED SHADERS: 2 ACTIVE ATTRIBUTES: 0 ACTIVE UNIFORMS: 0 Info Log: Must have an compiled fragment shader attached. Vertex shader debug info: 0:2(12): warning: extension `GL_ARB_gpu_shader5' unsupported in vertex shader Fragment shader debug info: 0:2(12): warning: extension `GL_ARB_gpu_shader5' unsupported in fragment shader 0:16(36): error: sampler arrays indexed with non-constant expressions are forbidden in GLSL 1.30 and later " _createProgram <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555</a> &lt;anonymous&gt; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555</a> &lt;anonymous&gt; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:556" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:556</a> &lt;anonymous&gt; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555</a> s <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:554" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:554</a> app.js:563:32253 WebGL warning: linkProgram: Must have an compiled fragment shader attached. app.js:553:32666 TypeError: this.mask_page_manager is null app.js:554:14190 unreachable code after return statement

Edited 1590926433
Isurandil
Pro
Sheet Author
Adam J. said: What you were trying to do: Trying to load up a page in my campaign (both player and GM view) when Updated Dynamic Lighting is enabled. What happened: (Screen shots are useful here!) The page loading hangs indefinably. Steps to Reproduce: Enable the Updated Dynamic Lighting options for a page and either click the "Re-Join as player" button or move to a different page in the campaign then go back. Browser &amp; OS info: Firefox 77.0 &amp; Qutebrowser v1.10.2 (based on Chrome's rendering engine) on FreeBSD 12.1 Is WebGL supported by your browser? Yes Game Link: (The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7171104/curse-of-strahd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7171104/curse-of-strahd</a> Game Settings Was anything changed from default? No Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? Updated, Legacy works just fine Were you using Explorer Mode or not? Yes Were you using Daylight Mode or not? no Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? Vision and Night Vision both enabled, the Emits light options were off Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: Off Speedtest info: 2 ms Ping, 888.52 Mbps Down, 750.59 Mbps Up Console Log: Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). editor:12:1 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). editor:13:1 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active jquery.migrate.js:20:10 This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. patience.js:34:9 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). 3 jquery-1.9.1.js:1444:6 Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”). 3 jquery-1.9.1.js:1450:5 Loading failed for the &lt;script&gt; with source “<a href="https://cdn.inspectlet.com/inspectlet.js?wid=360929120&amp;r=441907”" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.inspectlet.com/inspectlet.js?wid=360929120&amp;r=441907”</a>. editor:1:1 CAMPAIGN ID: 7171104 startjs:15:9 Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. jquery-1.9.1.js:9392:13 WebRTC: RTCIceServer.url is deprecated! Use urls instead. 3 app.js:278 70 app.js:552:26935 Custom Sheet Translation app.js:553:4938 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js:557:15824 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js:557:16264 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js:557:16737 Loading Custom character sheet. app.js:574:25145 Including compendium template css. app.js:574:25262 tuts loaded tutorial_tips.js:7:10 Invalid URI. Load of media resource failed. editor Starting up WEB WORKER sheetsandboxworker.js:682:10 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:153:13433 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:164:111617 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:183:15520 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:187:17706 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:187:19502 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:189:21299 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:190:21237 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:194:17922 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:194:39367 unreachable code after return statement ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js:197:71233 Final page load. app.js:565:23212 Auth'ed. app.js:563:24051 Go post auth! app.js:563:24248 initial setup app.js:563:24385 joining game... app.js:564:760 Player -M5tQtUsPKXWVejJHF8W is offline... app.js:561:32509 THREE.WebGLRenderer 69 app.js:228:29039 THREE.WebGLRenderer: EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic extension not supported. app.js:229:21591 Deferred finish joining... app.js:564:850 Firebase Online app.js:552:28719 Full load page! 45 app.js:560:26718 We have 45 pages app.js:563:25505 Successfully compiled asm.js code (total compilation time 1819ms) ffmpeg-worker-webm.3.js This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see <a href="https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects" rel="nofollow">https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects</a> for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features! editor Error: "Statuses: DELETE: false LINK: false VALIDATE: false Counts: ATTACHED SHADERS: 2 ACTIVE ATTRIBUTES: 0 ACTIVE UNIFORMS: 0 Info Log: Must have an compiled fragment shader attached. Vertex shader debug info: 0:2(12): warning: extension `GL_ARB_gpu_shader5' unsupported in vertex shader Fragment shader debug info: 0:2(12): warning: extension `GL_ARB_gpu_shader5' unsupported in fragment shader 0:16(36): error: sampler arrays indexed with non-constant expressions are forbidden in GLSL 1.30 and later " _createProgram <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555</a> &lt;anonymous&gt; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555</a> &lt;anonymous&gt; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:556" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:556</a> &lt;anonymous&gt; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:555</a> s <a href="https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:554" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/assets/app.js?1590778372:554</a> app.js:563:32253 WebGL warning: linkProgram: Must have an compiled fragment shader attached. app.js:553:32666 TypeError: this.mask_page_manager is null app.js:554:14190 unreachable code after return statement I am still having a very similar (if not the same) issue to this one with Intel graphics on two Ubuntu machines. I reported it first two months ago to no avail (link goes to Pro subscriber forum ...). Seeing you are using FreeBSD I have a bad feeling about seeing this fixed ... :(
One issue I have regularly with my party is that the entire map is revealed to the elf. The only difference between that player and my other players is they have darkvision and are playing on a map.
Kenton said: This is the official bug thread for A New Light. This feature has been in Beta on the Dev Server for almost a month, and we're happy to have a wider release. We Want to Hear from You! This update is still in active development and will continue to be so until it reaches feature parity with Legacy Dynamic Lighting. To reach that end, we're asking you to try it out and report any new issues. There's a running list of Known Issues there, as well as a template for reporting any bugs you find. Please post any feedback and bug reports here. Please use the bug report template below. Hi man, i think you should get the "update on drop feature"
Hey guys, without Update on Drop my whole reason for the pro service is not worth it. Without update on drop I can't have multiple floors on a map. I bough Curse of Strahd and then updated my sub, just to find out that without that particular feature I can't use dynamic lighting.&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Chris P. said: Hey guys, without Update on Drop my whole reason for the pro service is not worth it. Without update on drop I can't have multiple floors on a map. I bough Curse of Strahd and then updated my sub, just to find out that without that particular feature I can't use dynamic lighting.&nbsp; Why don't you use Legacy Dynamic Lighting? It supports update on drop. Updated DL is a technology in development that runs separately from LDL. Nothing about LDL has changed, and nothing requires you to use UDL until LDL is deprecated, which won't happen until all the features of LDL are there and working.
Good day to all. I am very sorry if the answer to the question that I will ask is already somewhere, but I do not have much time and not such a good knowledge of the language to look for it. Please, can someone explain how to remove this effect in dynamic shadows? If you do the shadows manually, everything is fine, but at the moment I use a ready-made adventure in which the shadows have this property of "elevation"? Showing the apparent height of the object. On behalf of the players, this does not look very nice, especially if it is some kind of forest or temple with many columns. I would like to know what is responsible for this and how you can remove it. Thank you in advance for your help.
New fixed to day ! Do you think I can use the new light without problem now ???&nbsp; Can player still reveal the whole map ??? Sorry Mars K, I cant help you with this. Thanks
Hey everyone -&nbsp; We’re currently investigating the reported loading issues surrounding UDL. To best assist us in getting this resolved, we would ask that you&nbsp; please fill out this Google Form &nbsp;related to the issue. Thank you in advance for your patience and assistance here!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Mars K. said: Good day to all. I am very sorry if the answer to the question that I will ask is already somewhere, but I do not have much time and not such a good knowledge of the language to look for it. Please, can someone explain how to remove this effect in dynamic shadows? If you do the shadows manually, everything is fine, but at the moment I use a ready-made adventure in which the shadows have this property of "elevation"? Showing the apparent height of the object. On behalf of the players, this does not look very nice, especially if it is some kind of forest or temple with many columns. I would like to know what is responsible for this and how you can remove it. Thank you in advance for your help. It's an optical illusion. All lines of sight radiate from the viewer. Where they intersect the edge of an object, an edge of sight is displayed. In practice and mathematically, this is indistinguishable from lines of perspective and a vanishing point. There's really no other way to show revealed areas with line of sight.
Little by little, the new Dynamic Lightning is getting better. Yet what I consider to a major feature-breaking issue is that the tokens can "see through" sight lines when they are adjacent to them. Any update to when this will be corrected?

Edited 1591200656
&nbsp;- Wall-hack bug ( Dragging a token next to a Dynamic Lighting barrier can result in vision past the barrier) &nbsp;also occurs through double-layered barriers What you were trying to do: I was attempting to create a wide, dual-layered dynamic lighting barrier to attempt to circumvent the known "wall-hack" issue whereby players can see through Dynamic Lighting barriers (by dragging their token against a barrier while Updated Dynamic Lighting is in effect). What happened: Image below shows dual-layered Dynamic Lighting barriers in green and red . White circle indicates the grid square where a player token was dragged to, enabling them to see through both layers of the barrier. Image below shows before/after. Dual-layered barrier produces altered light effects but does not prevent player vision extending beyond even the second barrier. Steps to Reproduce: Draw a Dynamic Lighting barrier around an area, Draw a second Dynamic Lighting barrier around the first one. Place a player token with Night Vision onto the board (OR a player token with standard vision, plus light sources on either side of the barrier). Enter player mode. Drag and hold the player token against the Dynamic Lighting barrier (OR drop them in place onto a grid square containing a barrier). Browser &amp; OS info: Chrome version 83.0.4103.61 Windows 10 Home, 64-bit Is WebGL supported by your browser? Platform: Win32 Browser User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36 Context Name: webgl GL Version: WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) Shading Language Version: WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium) Vendor: WebKit Renderer: WebKit WebGL Unmasked Vendor: Google Inc. Unmasked Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0) Antialiasing: Available ANGLE: Yes, D3D11 Major Performance Caveat: No Supported Extensions: ANGLE_instanced_arrays EXT_blend_minmax EXT_color_buffer_half_float EXT_disjoint_timer_query EXT_float_blend EXT_frag_depth EXT_shader_texture_lod EXT_texture_compression_bptc EXT_texture_compression_rgtc EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic WEBKIT_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic EXT_sRGB KHR_parallel_shader_compile OES_element_index_uint OES_fbo_render_mipmap OES_standard_derivatives OES_texture_float OES_texture_float_linear OES_texture_half_float OES_texture_half_float_linear OES_vertex_array_object WEBGL_color_buffer_float WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBKIT_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb WEBGL_debug_renderer_info WEBGL_debug_shaders WEBGL_depth_texture WEBKIT_WEBGL_depth_texture WEBGL_draw_buffers WEBGL_lose_context WEBKIT_WEBGL_lose_context Game Link: &nbsp;(The URL when you're looking at your Game Details page) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3191741/one-shot-city" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3191741/one-shot-city</a> Game Settings Was anything changed from default? - NO Map Settings Are you using Legacy or Updated? - UPDATED Were you using Explorer Mode or not? - YES Were you using Daylight Mode or not? - NO Token Settings What kinds of light and vision were utilized on tokens? - NIGHT VISION 60 FT on player token. LOW LIGHT 10 FT + BRIGHT LIGHT 5 FT on map-layer static light sources. Do you have Hardware Acceleration turned On or Off in your browser or system: ON