Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Starfinder Character Sheet 1.0

Edited 1534801439
I added Aarons ammo script to my campaign and put the command line you suggested below into the second line on the attacher.  It works great.  To keep from clogging the chat, I modified it to !wammo, and it just whispers the results.   Now, I have been trying to figure out a Reload macro, that would reset the ammo to max on a particular weapon, (or even all weapons on a character), but I can't seem to get the syntax correct.   I started working from this, taken from Aaron's Ammo script.   !ammo @{character_id} arrows [[@{selected|arrows|max}-@{selected|arrows}]] I am continuing to try and work it out, but I am starting from the back of the pack.   Edit:  Maybe it can't even be done directly with a macro.  Possibly an ability on the character?   Scott C. said: To get Aaron's ammo to work as you roll, you add the !ammo command to a new line in the attacher field of your attacks, spells, or abilities. For attacks it would be this: !ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[ [[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*(@{full_attack_number})]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] Charges Assuming you have a number entered in the usage, this will automatically deduct the number of charges required based on whether you full attacked or not. Keep in mind, the number displayed in chat will be your ammo before making the roll.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hey Luke, You'll need to make a reload macro for each weapon unfortunately. You can however make it as a generic API command button that will get attached and sent with the weapon's roll. Try putting this on the first line of your attacher: {{buttons0=[Reload!](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{ammo_max}-@{ammo}]])}}

Edited 1534866004
Scott C. said: Hey Luke, You'll need to make a reload macro for each weapon unfortunately. You can however make it as a generic API command button that will get attached and sent with the weapon's roll. Try putting this on the first line of your attacher: {{buttons0=[Reload!](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{ammo_max}-@{ammo}]])}} That solution works.  especially since the ammo macro has to be put in each weapon anyway.    However, when I put in that button on the attacher as is, it always came up short, by an amount equal to the usage.  I think because it must call to the Ammo count before the weapon is used?  So I added in an additive reference to the usage field like so:   {{buttons0=[Reload!](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[+@{usage}+@{ammo_max}-@{ammo}]])}} And that reset the weapon to the max value.   Thanks for the jumpstart Scott C.   Edit:  Hmm, the +@usage fix for reload does not account for if the most recent attack was a full attack.  I guess it needs more tweaking. Re-edit:  I think this button configuration will account for single attacks, and full attacks at different # of attacks  (i.e. 2,3,4,)   NOPE, needs more work. :(  Thanks for the heads up Florian. { {buttons0=[Reload!](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{ammo_max}-@{ammo}+@{usage}*(@{full_attack_query}+(@{full_attack_number}-1))]])}}   I noticed,when clicking on the Reload button in the chat, make sure to use the one from the most recent attack with that weapon, or it seems to pull the wrong values.  i.e.  If you have fired three times, don't click on the Reload from the first attack, or it will only reload 1 ammo. 

Edited 1534866024
Now I am trying to figure out how to make that button reload the weapon ammo ( which it does) and also print out a chat emote that shows the other players that the character is reloading.  

Edited 1534836203
Found a minor issue, when updating the Racial HP on the character sheet this does not cause a revalidation of the sheet and though if you change the racial HP later the values will be off. This can be worked around by changing a class level. Edit: Adding to this, a similar issue arises when creating a new attack on the character sheet. The BAB is only applied after the character level, or BAB track have once been changed.
Luke, quick question about the Reloading thing you're working on. I noticed that when I call that macro from the chat menu (attacks_menu) the reload button does not quite work, as it will remove all the ammo set up on the attack. Otherwise when calling the attack directly from the character sheet the calculations seem to work. It seems from my first tests, that for some reason, when the button is created from a chat menu the ammo_max value is empty.
Hi Scott, Thanks for the reply about the experimental features, I'll keep a look out for them. In the mean time, I noticed something else that I wanted to ask about. For NPC sheets on both the new sheet and old HUD, saving throws and skills are rolling based on the entered value plus the relevant ability modifier, instead of just the entered value like they should be. I assume this is a consequence of the skill bonus entry being counted as skill ranks rather than total bonus, and a similar issue for saving throws. Is this something that can be fixed, or should I just manually adjust all the modifiers to take the relevant ability into account?
Florian B. said: Luke, quick question about the Reloading thing you're working on. I noticed that when I call that macro from the chat menu (attacks_menu) the reload button does not quite work, as it will remove all the ammo set up on the attack. Otherwise when calling the attack directly from the character sheet the calculations seem to work. It seems from my first tests, that for some reason, when the button is created from a chat menu the ammo_max value is empty. Yes Florian, I was able to duplicate that issue with the attack_menu as well. Thank you for the heads up,  I don't use that menu much, so I don't think I would have noticed it on my own.   I also noticed that if the clip/battery etc is not low enough to 'have room' for the Usage* the attack number then it throws up an error.  So I think I need to perform some more refining iterations before it can be reliably used.  

Edited 1534871855
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Morningstar said: Hi Scott, Thanks for the reply about the experimental features, I'll keep a look out for them. In the mean time, I noticed something else that I wanted to ask about. For NPC sheets on both the new sheet and old HUD, saving throws and skills are rolling based on the entered value plus the relevant ability modifier, instead of just the entered value like they should be. I assume this is a consequence of the skill bonus entry being counted as skill ranks rather than total bonus, and a similar issue for saving throws. Is this something that can be fixed, or should I just manually adjust all the modifiers to take the relevant ability into account? The HUD did have that problem, and some of it remained in the last official sheet patch. The update that should be going live soon should fix those issues. The ability scores will be shown in the roll, but you should see that the other modifier it uses is decreased by an amount equal to the ability modifiers.

Edited 1534875065
Roll20 Dev Team
Roll20 Team
Hello everyone! In an effort to keep the forums organized this thread has been unstickied and will instead be available through the stickied post titled " Character Sheet FAQ & Thread Repository "
Operative weapons...so I have Basic Melee set as specialization, and I'm adding an operative weapon. So normally, the basic melee would give the full level. Is there a built in option to just get the half? Or do I need to disable specialization for that weapon and just put the half level in the damage formula? Along with that (as I'm not coming from the HUD, but the simple sheets), I previously set up my group's operative trick attack as an actual attack roll (to get the skill check and extra damage all in one spot). However, when doing so, the BAB automatically adds in. I can again pull that with the attack formula (as I already need to add the skill check there), but is there another better way to do this? Or any plans to make the BAB field a drop-down type option for attacks? (Meaning, ability to turn it off, for a specific attack.)

Edited 1534875608
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
New sheet updates! Bugs Fixed NPC ability scores do not exist until manually set Mods do not work if there are trailing spaces (I think this is what was going on with Christian's and Mike's issue) Mods weren't updated when they were deleted typed negative penalties do not add to rolls correctly Spell levels don't display when they should racial hp is not being added until level or class hp is changed fine and diminutive sizes were not translated correctly Feature Changes: BAB now defaults to the most common bab progression in Starfinder, 3/4 NPC attack, ability, and spell rolls are now unique to NPCs to accomodate the different calculations required for NPCs. The name of this roll is repeating_SECTION_ID_npc_roll Behind the scenes architecture for support of upcoming features
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jeff, Simply type operative in as one of the weapon's special properties. The sheet should pick it up. I'll have to address the trick attack question when I'm not on mobile as it's a little more in depth.
Trick attack could be formatted in the attacher field of an attack, on the second line, like so: /emas Does a flourish! [[d20+@{stealth}]] vs ``DC20+CR`` +[[1d8]]dmg I am sure there are prettier ways to do it, but the basic rolls are there.

Edited 1534879848
Following Scott C .'s macro, working with Aaron's !ammo API on ammo tracking and reloading, I pasted the following in the 1st and 2nd lines of the attacher (on each relevant weapon I wanted to use it on).  It seems to work: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{ammo_max}-@{ammo}+[[ [[@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*(@{full_attack_number})]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]]]])}} !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[ [[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*(@{full_attack_number})]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] ammo This will track single, and Full attacks (at 2, 3, & 4)  and ammo usage of 1 or more.  The button posted at the bottom of the attack reloads the weapons own ammo, but does not pull that resource from elsewhere, so it only tracks the weapon's ammo, not the total ammo the character has on them.  It is set up so the ammo usage is only whispered to the individual player, but when they actually hit the reload button, that posts to the whole group.   This macro works from the attacks section, but as Florian noted, the 'Reload' button in the chat actually empties the weapon if the attack is activated from attacks_menu.  I could not figure out how to avoid that.  
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I've got some fixes for this minor issues Luke. I'll post tonight when I'm at my computer and out of the lab.

Edited 1534882871
Super minor visual bug: There is seemingly random white space on the spell lists. Some of it was already present after transferring from HUD and when I add new spells it creates large spaces in between entries.
Also, I think that the sheet may be calculating available Skill ranks incorrectly. My Technomancer is getting 12/level and my Mystic is getting 14/level. I don't see any mods that would be affecting their skills/level, but maybe I'm missing something. It only seems to be affecting spellcasting characters since my Soldier and Solarian are calculating correctly.
I'm running into a new issue now where I have to toggle a buff on the sheet in order for it to update values at all, like for AC. (e.g. change an armor's mod "+3 to kac" to "+4 to kac". Click away to force update. Nothing happens. Click one of the buff checkboxes. AC Value updates.) The buff I have active right now is giving +1 to all attributes, though I can toggle another buff like partial cover and it still updates, but only when I toggle a buff.
Apologies for not posting sooner, talked to you about an issue I was having with the sheet and buffs and whatnot not working. Figured out the issue, apparently the case matters now so:  +@{class_1_level}/2 untyped to Damage|Section:Attack wasn't working Changing it to: +@{class_1_level}/2 untyped to damage|Section:attack Fixed the issue.
Scott C.   said: Thanks Megan, could you remove the single brackets from around the 1d4 in the corrode and try the roll again? Michael M. said: Hello, One additional error that I'm having slight issues with are the 3D dice. While the issues weren't too prevalent in the original versions. With the 3D dice enabled and rolled automatically, every roll puts out MANY times the number of dice, both for attack and damage dice. Unfortunately, this is not a bug. Rollable templates must roll all the dice in the message and then decide what to show. This means that in order for the roll template to conditionally display multiple attacks and their criticals, it must roll all those dice. This is how it worked with the HUD as well. I'm a fan of multiple universe theory too, but simultaneously seeing  all possible realities  generated through the random movement of electrons is a little much for my players. "WHY IS IT ROLLING SO MANY DICE?!" was their reaction when I discovered this *ahem* feature during our last session. I imagine a callback command would take up too much time to make the rolls feel prompt? I.E.  Roll 1d20a Check Value If value = 20     Roll 1d20b     Roll Damage     Roll Damage     Show all result If value =/= 20     Roll damage     Show all result ##Example dumbed down to my  monkey with a typewriter  level, as I know very little about coding I'd wager the problem is  way  more complicated than my simplistic presentation makes it seem, but I must admit some curiosity as to why. P.S. I will enjoy telling them the reason as grandiosely and dramatically as possible, right before I turn 3D rolling off. T_T

Edited 1534897649
Scott C. said: Jeff, Simply type operative in as one of the weapon's special properties. The sheet should pick it up. I'll have to address the trick attack question when I'm not on mobile as it's a little more in depth. Awesome, thanks! Edit: Was about to post that I was having issues with skill points/SP/HP all calculating WAY over what they should be. But it appears to only happen when using characters that I brought over that were using the simple sheet I used previously. Not really a bug then, more just a matter of needing to recreate the characters fresh.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Nick said: Super minor visual bug: There is seemingly random white space on the spell lists. Some of it was already present after transferring from HUD and when I add new spells it creates large spaces in between entries. Thanks for the report Nick. Patrick said: Apologies for not posting sooner, talked to you about an issue I was having with the sheet and buffs and whatnot not working. Figured out the issue, apparently the case matters now so:  +@{class_1_level}/2 untyped to Damage|Section:Attack wasn't working Changing it to: +@{class_1_level}/2 untyped to damage|Section:attack Fixed the issue. The mod handling should once again be case insensitive with the new update. Alayern said: I'm a fan of multiple universe theory too, but simultaneously seeing  all possible realities  generated through the random movement of electrons is a little much for my players. "WHY IS IT ROLLING SO MANY DICE?!" was their reaction when I discovered this *ahem* feature during our last session. I imagine a callback command would take up too much time to make the rolls feel prompt? I.E.  Roll 1d20a Check Value If value = 20     Roll 1d20b     Roll Damage     Roll Damage     Show all result If value =/= 20     Roll damage     Show all result ##Example dumbed down to my  monkey with a typewriter  level, as I know very little about coding I'd wager the problem is  way  more complicated than my simplistic presentation makes it seem, but I must admit some curiosity as to why. P.S. I will enjoy telling them the reason as grandiosely and dramatically as possible, right before I turn 3D rolling off. T_T Unfortunately, this just isn't the way that roll templates work. Jeff H. said: Awesome, thanks! Edit: Was about to post that I was having issues with skill points/SP/HP all calculating WAY over what they should be. But it appears to only happen when using characters that I brought over that were using the simple sheet I used previously. Not really a bug then, more just a matter of needing to recreate the characters fresh. Unfortunately, the two sheets are not cross-compatible. I'd highly recommend remaking any and all characters that were made using the simple sheet.

Edited 1534948449
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
And, missed a few reports in that last post: Nick  said: Also, I think that the sheet may be calculating available Skill ranks incorrectly. My Technomancer is getting 12/level and my Mystic is getting 14/level. I don't see any mods that would be affecting their skills/level, but maybe I'm missing something. It only seems to be affecting spellcasting characters since my Soldier and Solarian are calculating correctly. Thanks for the report Nick. I'll look into it. Sol  said: I'm running into a new issue now where I have to toggle a buff on the sheet in order for it to update values at all, like for AC. (e.g. change an armor's mod "+3 to kac" to "+4 to kac". Click away to force update. Nothing happens. Click one of the buff checkboxes. AC Value updates.) The buff I have active right now is giving +1 to all attributes, though I can toggle another buff like partial cover and it still updates, but only when I toggle a buff. Hmm, ok, that is interesting. Thank you for the report Sol. @ Luke, try this for the reload command to update it regardless of where the ability is rolled from: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-@{ammo}+[[ [[@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*(@{full_attack_number})]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]]]])}} Jeff, Sneak attack is a little complex to set up, however the general idea is that you would set up a trick attack ability, expand the damage section and put this in the damage roll: [[ [[{@{class_1_level},5}>5]]+floor({@{class_1_level}-3,0}kh1/2)]]d[[4*({@{class_1_level},3}>3)]] That will auto level the sneak attack damage dice size and number. Then in the attacher of the ability, put: {{r1=[[1d20+@{skill_ranks}+@{skill_class_skill}+@{skill_ability}@{skill_misc}]]}} {{r1name=SKILL CHECK}} {{attackflag=[[1d1]]}} I keep trying to think of a smoother implementation. Good luck, Scott

Edited 1534965140
Scott: Thanks for that update.  That version does indeed reload  ammo if the attack is called from the attacks repeating section or the attacks_menu.  However...     When I pasted that in, it was only reloading the Max ammo amount.  So if the gun is empty, then fine, but if it was only partly empty then it throws a flag that you are putting in more bullets than the magazine has room for.  It looks like it is pulling only the ammo|max to reload, and ignoring the rest of the string.   Also, what is the formatting to get something to show up in the box of a weapon attack?  For example, a solarian's weapon crystal that adds fire damage, and should thus be separated from the regular damage.    I can put it in the second line of the attacher and it will show up below the weapon box, but I would prefer it inside the weapon box.  I imagine it has to go in the first line of the attacher, but when I put a regular inline roll in the first line of the attacher, it doesn't show up at all.  

Edited 1534973137
Hi all, Anyone else having this issue: When adding armour in equipment (specifically selected as armour in the drop down) as an example, add to Mod: +1 to EAC +1 to KAC it will process the +1 to EAC and +1 to KAC as eac_change or kac_change in the Attributes and Abilities tab, instead of eac_armor or kac_armor (so on the character sheet itself it appears as a blue up arrow bonus in the TOT column, rather than the column with the symbol of the shield) Fair enough, I can go in and change it manually but am I doing something stupid or is it borked? Cool character sheet otherwise though I think. Cheers, Simon Edit: I have tried it in Chrome and Firefox, in 2 different games, with brand new character sheets (multiples of) and also sheets converted from the old one - I get the same result on all of them. Probably me being a plank, but I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong if so Edit: Wait a second... So I think we actually just need to do +1 to eac_armor instead now on the new sheet? Or is that how it worked on the old sheet as well and I am just being a plum? Ok, ignore me, I think I've found my way. Cheers! :) You can tell how heavily involved in the creation of my players' characters originally, hey? ;)
im not very good at working with this character sheets, so please forgive me. Is there a way to add a feat such as weapon focus so all of my small arms get the +1 bonus?
Jeff H. said: Scott C. said: Jeff, Simply type operative in as one of the weapon's special properties. The sheet should pick it up. I'll have to address the trick attack question when I'm not on mobile as it's a little more in depth. Awesome, thanks! Edit: Was about to post that I was having issues with skill points/SP/HP all calculating WAY over what they should be. But it appears to only happen when using characters that I brought over that were using the simple sheet I used previously. Not really a bug then, more just a matter of needing to recreate the characters fresh. Try this for your trick attack. Add as an ability - 'Trick attack', Constant. Expand Attack, but leave blank. Expand and copy in Scott's damage code. update this code's various skills and repeating weapon ID's as appropriate and paste into Attacher: @{selected|whisper_state}&{template:sf_attack}{{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{characterid=@{selected|character_id}}} {{title=Trick Attack}} {{r1name=Success if CR<}} {{r1=[[?{Skill|Bluff, d20+@{selected|bluff}-20]]|Intmiidate,d20+@{selected|intimidate}-20]]|Stealth,d20+@{selected|Stealth} -20]]|Sense motive,d20+@{selected|sense motive}-20]]}}} {{rightbanner= Operative talent}} {{notes=target is flat-footed if successful}} {{buttons0=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_attack_-lcftmdo2jgwhmzecyd9_name}](~selected|repeating_attack_-lcftmdo2jgwhmzecyd9_roll)}} {{buttons1=[Attack with @{selected|repeating_attack_-lcfvfqymxahcxrdalhh_name}](~selected|repeating_attack_-lcfvfqymxahcxrdalhh_roll)}} Also, if you get an additional skill adjustment (such as Ghost with Stealth) just change the -20 listed with that skill.
Jake said: im not very good at working with this character sheets, so please forgive me. Is there a way to add a feat such as weapon focus so all of my small arms get the +1 bonus? Create an ability entry for the feat and add this mod: +1 feat to attack|category:small_arm
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Luke H. said: Scott: Thanks for that update.  That version does indeed reload  ammo if the attack is called from the attacks repeating section or the attacks_menu.  However...     When I pasted that in, it was only reloading the Max ammo amount.  So if the gun is empty, then fine, but if it was only partly empty then it throws a flag that you are putting in more bullets than the magazine has room for.  It looks like it is pulling only the ammo|max to reload, and ignoring the rest of the string.   Also, what is the formatting to get something to show up in the box of a weapon attack?  For example, a solarian's weapon crystal that adds fire damage, and should thus be separated from the regular damage.    I can put it in the second line of the attacher and it will show up below the weapon box, but I would prefer it inside the weapon box.  I imagine it has to go in the first line of the attacher, but when I put a regular inline roll in the first line of the attacher, it doesn't show up at all.   Oh, sorry, that was me being a little stupid. I left the ammo usage and full attack references in there for some reason. Try this: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-@{ammo}]])}} Simon S said: Hi all, Anyone else having this issue: When adding armour in equipment (specifically selected as armour in the drop down) as an example, add to Mod: +1 to EAC +1 to KAC Edit: Wait a second... So I think we actually just need to do +1 to eac_armor instead now on the new sheet? Or is that how it worked on the old sheet as well and I am just being a plum? Ok, ignore me, I think I've found my way. Cheers! :) You can tell how heavily involved in the creation of my players' characters originally, hey? ;) Your edit is closer. If you do it as a +1 to eac (or kac), it will buff the eac/kac directly. This is working as intended. If you do +1 to eac_armor, it will buff the armor value (style it blue with a up arrow). However, if you do +1 armor to eac, it will just set your armor value (no buff styling) to 1. -Scott
Luke H. said: Trick attack could be formatted in the attacher field of an attack, on the second line, like so: /emas Does a flourish! [[d20+@{stealth}]] vs ``DC20+CR`` +[[1d8]]dmg I am sure there are prettier ways to do it, but the basic rolls are there. I try entering this on my attacher but the emote wont work
Jake said: Luke H. said: Trick attack could be formatted in the attacher field of an attack, on the second line, like so: /emas Does a flourish! [[d20+@{stealth}]] vs ``DC20+CR`` +[[1d8]]dmg I am sure there are prettier ways to do it, but the basic rolls are there. I try entering this on my attacher but the emote wont work Oh, yeah, I think /emas is for GM's only, try just /em  and make sure you are in the attacher field, not the description, or follow some of the other suggestions from  Scott or Deiko.  

Edited 1535000230
Scott C. said: Oh, sorry,. I left the ammo usage and full attack references in there for some reason. Try this: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-@{ammo}]])}} Scott, that version subtracted the current ammo, but was still pulling it from the chat ammo, which is before the shot, so it wasn't accounting for the usage.  By adding another html @ linked to the character, it pulls it from the sheet, after the shot, and works great!  And so much less bulky than what I was trying to figure out on my own.  Thanks!  So the Reload and Ammo usage macros together are:  {{buttons0=[Reload?](!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-@{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}]] @{ammo_type})}} !wammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[[[-@{usage}]]*{[[@{full_attack_query}*@{full_attack_number}]]d1,[[1]]d1}kh1]] @{ammo_type} Which also automatically adjusts the ammo type in the chat message to whatever you have typed in the weapon's auto_type field.  
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Luke H. said: Scott C. said: Oh, sorry,. I left the ammo usage and full attack references in there for some reason. Try this: {{buttons0=[Reload?](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-@{ammo}]])}} Scott, that version subtracted the current ammo, but was still pulling it from the chat ammo, which is before the shot, so it wasn't accounting for the usage.  By adding another html @ linked to the character, it pulls it from the sheet, after the shot, and works great!  And so much less bulky than what I was trying to figure out on my own.  Thanks! {{buttons0=[Reload?](!
!ammo @{character_id} repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo [[@{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo|max}-@{@{character_name}|repeating_attack_@{id}_ammo}]])}} Glad you got it working. Just a note, you can remove the !
 from the button. That was there to hide some other stuff I tried originally that isn't needed anymore.
What is the formatting to get something to show up in the box of a weapon attack?  For example, a solarian's weapon crystal that adds fire damage, and should thus be separated from the regular damage.    I can put it in the second line of the attacher and it will show up below the weapon box, but I would prefer it inside the weapon box.  I imagine it has to go in the first line of the attacher, but when I put a regular inline roll in the first line of the attacher, it doesn't show up at all.   I tried a few permutations of how the Reload button is formatted, but it kept redirecting the page and kicking me out of the game.
Do you have any intention to change the color scheme of the sheet to match the previous one? I switched over recently, and my entire party agrees that it just looks ugly compared the the previous depricated one, and sadly we aren't able to switch back. I really appreciate what you're doing, aside from some of the slight growing pains, the backend of the sheet is amazing!
Hi Scott, I was wondering if you were planning on updating this sheet with the same accessibility fixes you did for your Pathfinder Playtest sheet?        
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Nick S. said: Hi Scott, I was wondering if you were planning on updating this sheet with the same accessibility fixes you did for your Pathfinder Playtest sheet?         Now that I know it works, yes.
Hi! I'm having issue with rolling some of the NPC abilities. Is it intended for it to only roll attack/damage based ones as opposed to posting the abilities as a whole? For example we have an NPC Solarian, I can roll their Supernova Special ability fine but when it comes to just displaying the description for one of their other revelations it's refusing to be rolled with just the description on its own. For example Blackhole isn't being rolled as it's not damage based but save based.

Edited 1535145551
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Luke H.  said: What is the formatting to get something to show up in the box of a weapon attack?  For example, a solarian's weapon crystal that adds fire damage, and should thus be separated from the regular damage.    I can put it in the second line of the attacher and it will show up below the weapon box, but I would prefer it inside the weapon box.  I imagine it has to go in the first line of the attacher, but when I put a regular inline roll in the first line of the attacher, it doesn't show up at all.   I tried a few permutations of how the Reload button is formatted, but it kept redirecting the page and kicking me out of the game. I'd recommend putting it in the damage dice field. You can make it separate the values into two separate displayed rolls by throwing an ending and opening inline roll bracket in to separate them (note this may display oddly in the damage total of the weapon): Added Damage here ]]DAMAGE TYPE + [[Normal weapon damage dice here Adam U.  said: Do you have any intention to change the color scheme of the sheet to match the previous one? I switched over recently, and my entire party agrees that it just looks ugly compared the the previous depricated one, and sadly we aren't able to switch back. I really appreciate what you're doing, aside from some of the slight growing pains, the backend of the sheet is amazing! I think this is one of those things that you can't please everyone. I have heard several complaints about the new color scheme, but I've heard just as many people loving the new color scheme. The design goal behind the color scheme change from HUD to official was to make the sheet cleaner, sharper, and more legible. I think that the design succeeds at all of those. This doesn't mean that I won't consider an alternative design option in the future, but it will need to also meet those goals. Regardless of what I may decide in the future, working on an alternative design is currently pretty low on the priority list; below bug fixes and some exciting new functionality that we've got in the works. Owl said: Hi! I'm having issue with rolling some of the NPC abilities. Is it intended for it to only roll attack/damage based ones as opposed to posting the abilities as a whole? For example we have an NPC Solarian, I can roll their Supernova Special ability fine but when it comes to just displaying the description for one of their other revelations it's refusing to be rolled with just the description on its own. For example Blackhole isn't being rolled as it's not damage based but save based. Hmm, thank you for the report Owl. It looks like when I updated the NPC repeating sections to use the new roll name, I may have been overly aggressive in my search and replace of some values. I'll look into it. Here's the list of bugs that I'll be working on this weekend: NPC abilities don't roll non attack/damage fields Accessibility fixes for the show options buttons Reported issues with getting values to update
So on converted sheets +1 armor to eac does nothing in mods but in new sheets it does seem to work, honestly I'm not a fan of the everything as a mod system over the entry field way of doing it.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
cloudsora  said: So on converted sheets +1 armor to eac does nothing in mods but in new sheets it does seem to work, honestly I'm not a fan of the everything as a mod system over the entry field way of doing it. By converted, do you mean converted from the HUD, or converted from the simple sheet? If you are coming from the simple sheet, you will need to remake any and all characters made with the simple sheet as they are not compatible.
Would it be possible to make an ability that could keep track of a solarians stellar mode? the solarians in my party are having trouble remembering to say which mode they are attuning to so it would be great if they could keep track with something popping up in the chat after they click on an ability.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jake said: Would it be possible to make an ability that could keep track of a solarians stellar mode? the solarians in my party are having trouble remembering to say which mode they are attuning to so it would be great if they could keep track with something popping up in the chat after they click on an ability. For the solarian that I play, I made two at will abilities (one for graviton and one for solar) with the appropriate mods entered. Your players can click the one that they are attuning to when they toggle it on.
Okie dokie, a week of updating my players from level 2 to level 3, and I'm back.  First, I'm having the same issue cloudsora is, all of my PC sheets from the old version absolutely refuse to update AC correctly no matter what I do.  I have tried unequipping old armor, deleting old armor, and just editing old armor by changing only the EAC/KAC values.  In all 3 of those cases, nothing changes on my PC character sheets at all when I make the armor change.  If I toggle 'flat footed' on and back off, then max dex and armor check penalty both update, but nothing updates the actual armor value.  I've tried removing all armor (which still leaves the armor bonuses up), then manually changing the armor values to 0, then adding new armor, no luck.  If I make a totally new sheet armor works just fine.  I finally resigned myself to just having to manually copy over everyone's sheets.  In doing that this morning, apparently my solider's weapon focus heavy weapons has decided it doesn't work.  On the old sheet (currently works), I have it as:  +1 to attack|category:Heavy Weapon But when copy-pasting that exact thing to the new sheet it doesn't work.  I've tried heavy weapon, heavy_weapon, Heavy_weapon, and Heavy_Weapon, as well as plural versions of all of those.  I've also tried, as an experiment, all permutations of Small Arm, basic melee, and advanced melee, just to see if they would work, they do not.  If I remove the category filter, the +1 works just fine, and technically I can do that b/c his next feat is versatile focus, but I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong here.  I'll post any other issues I run across in as much detail as I can as I continue.
Fun times update:  Last night, when testing this on a new sheet, as mentioned in my previous post armor worked fine despite it no longer working correctly on an old sheet.  This morning, as I begin porting every one of my players to new sheets, its not working on new sheets either!  Weeeee! So, here is what I have, tell me where I'm crazy: +1 armor to eac +2 armor to kac 5 max dex to armor I've also tried it with Armor instead of armor
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Cloudsora and Travis, I apologize for the issue with updating attributes. It looks like there was an error introduced during the upload to the character sheet repository. Travis, I apologize for the issue with heavy weapons. I'll have handling in with the next update for category:heavy  weapon, but in the meantime change it to: category:heavy Thank you all for your patience with these issues, Scott
I'm experiencing major lag issues when using this sheet. Actions as simple as clicking, right-clicking, or hovering the mouse can take several seconds to yield a response. You can rule out my computer and my browser, and I've already tested with my add-ons all disabled. Cache and so forth are also cleared automatically every time my browser is closed. It gets to be painful when trying to fill out or modify any information on the character sheet.
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hi Samurai Pizza Cat, This is something I'm working on addressing. This typically occurs with a mid-high level spellcasting PC. If this is the case for you, can you see if the lag improves with the spells section not being displayed (click the tab for your attacks, abilities, or equipment). This is only a temporary workaround until I get the spell sections more responsive.
I do not have the spells section displayed. I also followed the example in the "Using the Mods fields" section of the Wiki page to create a "+2 racial to strength" or a "+1 racial to HP". Neither applied when these Buffs were checked.