Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

CombatMaster Alpha

To elaborate on Kilter's post above, I have started a new game with only CM and its supported scripts loaded along with libTokenMarkers and a small library of custom tokens and here's what I have noticed. All custom conditions/icons have been added to CM with 'Icon Type: Token Marker', but if added from the CM chat menu to a token, the icon does not display on it. If you add a condition marker via the drop down from a token, it does not register with CM and if combat has begun the icon will be removed from the token by CM when the turn is advanced.  Also, if combat is started via the 'play' button in CM with only 1 token selected, the API crashes with the following: For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at doTurnorderChange (apiscript.js:1476:55) at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:1096:13) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5)

Edited 1581727892
Bug report 1 When adding a condition to a token and the condition has a macro assigned to it, the API crashes with the following error: Bug report 2 When trying to edit some of my conditions by clicking the cog next to them, the API crashes with this error: Feature request View condition description any time by clicking on its name. Currently, clicking a condition in the turn announcement removes the condition. Since this can already be done from the main menu, could clicking the condition instead show the condition description? The only way to see the description right now is when adding the condition to a token. It would be convenient for players to have the option to bring up the descriptions of any conditions their characters have.

Edited 1581728111
Victor, in CombatTracker I think the rotate was "commented" out of action in the script, I just uncommented it to reinstate the code, so the selected token icon rotated around the token. In CombatMaster the icons are static (from current testing) and I don't see anywhere to toggle or switch the functionality. Also, the help files mention setting the "Next turn" icon to "None" to disable the next turn icon marker, but that isn't a setting possibility in the dialogue, so there doesn't appear to be a way to deselect the "on deck" icon (unless I missed something).. 

Edited 1581737977
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Bug: Next Marker toback() Turnorder>Use Next Marker breaks if not using the default. This error appears: Error: toBack() must be given an object either from an event or getObj() or similar. undefined Entering !cm --config,turnorder,key=nextMarkerType,value=false works correctly (although false isn't an option in the dropdown; line 495) Edit: Changing the Current Marker gives an "can't get undefined" error. Bug: Minor Tweaks When adding a message to a condition, there is an extra bracket that adds to all messages (line 677; "message})"). When outputting messages, there is an extra colon. (line 1824; output += '<div><strong>Message: </strong>: '+condition.message + '</div>')

Edited 1581754680
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Looking stable so far, I haven't delved into conditions yet, but here are some tings I've noticed: Initiative: Roll initiative each round doesn't work. (As mentioned above - this is true with both initiative rolled by Groupinit and Combatmaster.) Turnorder: I can't find a way to turn off the Show Next Function. Status: Players allowed changes setting will not save when set to "True". Show Messages setting will not save when save to "True". The help document need updating, the !cm --tracker command should be listed as !cm --main. For people not versed in the API it would also be a good help to include links for the required scripts in the documentation. Thanks for sharing and letting us test this.
I noticed that if you put an the " ' " in a description it comes out a little wonky. A charmed creature can’t Attack the charmer or target the charmer with harmful Abilities or magical effects. The charmer has advantage on any ability check to interact socially with the creature.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is the list I've got so far.  Strange about the condition icons not showing on the token.  In the game I'm doing the development it works great.  When I migrate my code to another of my games, it's not working.  Also, for invoking token mod, and other APIs, my parsing routine is incorrectly parsing the token mod command.  The Aaron has provided me some code to fix that.   This is the current list.  Let me know if I've missed something.   1) Turnorder>Use Next Marker breaks if not using the default.  2) Since this can already be done from the main menu, could clicking the condition instead show the condition description? The only way to see the description right now is when adding the condition to a token. It would be convenient for players to have the option to bring up the descriptions of any conditions their characters have.   -- NOTE: The descriptions can get very long, almost too long to show in the announce player, especially if you have multiple conditions.  Currently, clicking on that condition will remove the condition from the character.  I'll consider adding an option to announce player menu to enable descriptions to publish when announcing a player 3) Rotate Functionality -- NOTE: I'll go back to old versions and find out what was going on with it.   4) (line 1824; output += '<div><strong>Message: </strong>: '+condition.message + '</div>') --NOTE: Thank you.  Easy fix 5) Roll initiative each round doesn't work 6) Can't find a way to turn off the Show Next Function. -- NOTE: You should be able to shut this off under turnorder, use next marker option.  Set to false.   7) The help document need updating, the !cm --tracker command should be listed as !cm --main 8) I noticed that if you put an the " ' " in a description it comes out a little wonky. 9) When adding a condition to a token and the condition has a macro assigned to it, the API crashes with the following error: --NOTE: I have some sample macros, etc., I'll work on them.   10) Also, if combat is started via the 'play' button in CM with only 1 token selected, the API crashes with the following: --NOTE: That's been a long time issue.  I need to get that fixed.   11) @devilish, that's a bug.  The white box should go all the way down.  There's an extra div lurking around  cutting off the box.   12) I tried to delete a condition (Inspiration), and nothing happens, and I get this in the API window; If I missed anything let me know.  
Use Next Marker doesn't prompt true or false. If  you leave the image url blank you get this error: Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again.  More info... For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined at TrackedObj._validateAttrs (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:882:26) at createObj (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2682:23) at getOrCreateMarker (apiscript.js:4782:22) at changeMarker (apiscript.js:4825:22) at doTurnorderChange (apiscript.js:4964:17) at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:4580:13) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5)
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Fixed already.  I'll post something new with most of the above fixed.  

Edited 1581897559
Victor, in regards to 2), I wasn't suggesting showing the full description every time turn announcements show, but rather being able to send the description to chat by clicking the condition in the announcement. Example use: A player's turn starts, their turn announcement shows that they have the Poisoned and Restrained conditions. They remember the effects of Poisoned but want to double check the penalties of Restrained, so they click on Restrained to see the description, the same way it showed when the condition was added to their token. And regarding 6), that option no longer shows in the Turn Order config. I personally prefer using the Next In Order option, but I know many people want the option to turn it off. Also, looks like you missed the second bug I mentioned here .
Victor B. said: This is the list I've got so far.  Strange about the condition icons not showing on the token.  In the game I'm doing the development it works great.  When I migrate my code to another of my games, it's not working.  Also, for invoking token mod, and other APIs, my parsing routine is incorrectly parsing the token mod command.  The Aaron has provided me some code to fix that.   This is the current list.  Let me know if I've missed something.   1) Turnorder>Use Next Marker breaks if not using the default.  2) Since this can already be done from the main menu, could clicking the condition instead show the condition description? The only way to see the description right now is when adding the condition to a token. It would be convenient for players to have the option to bring up the descriptions of any conditions their characters have.   -- NOTE: The descriptions can get very long, almost too long to show in the announce player, especially if you have multiple conditions.  Currently, clicking on that condition will remove the condition from the character.  I'll consider adding an option to announce player menu to enable descriptions to publish when announcing a player 3) Rotate Functionality -- NOTE: I'll go back to old versions and find out what was going on with it.   4) (line 1824; output += '<div><strong>Message: </strong>: '+condition.message + '</div>') --NOTE: Thank you.  Easy fix 5) Roll initiative each round doesn't work 6) Can't find a way to turn off the Show Next Function. -- NOTE: You should be able to shut this off under turnorder, use next marker option.  Set to false.   7) The help document need updating, the !cm --tracker command should be listed as !cm --main 8) I noticed that if you put an the " ' " in a description it comes out a little wonky. 9) When adding a condition to a token and the condition has a macro assigned to it, the API crashes with the following error: --NOTE: I have some sample macros, etc., I'll work on them.   10) Also, if combat is started via the 'play' button in CM with only 1 token selected, the API crashes with the following: --NOTE: That's been a long time issue.  I need to get that fixed.   11) @devilish, that's a bug.  The white box should go all the way down.  There's an extra div lurking around  cutting off the box.   12) I tried to delete a condition (Inspiration), and nothing happens, and I get this in the API window; If I missed anything let me know.   One more thing sorry, The show conditions button at the top of the main menu does not seem to work at the moment.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Another update.   Roll20 provided a method to manage "statusmarkers" (icons) on a token.  Combat Tracker was using this.  When they came out with the new custom icon functionality that method went away.  So I had to recreate it.  It working now, so icons are correctly being assigned/removed from the token.   The external API calls are being setup, but do nothing when executing.  I've reached out to The Aaron for some reasons why.   Next on the list is macro's using some of the provided examples.  
Will an updated version be posted for further testing?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Unfortunately, I have too many issues to publish yet.  Close but not yet.  
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
One of the issues I have to deal with is by changing over the commands to --whatever,whatever=whatever, the parser will treat each comma as a new command.  This means if you enter a comma in a condition description or message, the description or message will get cutoff at the first comma it finds.   So, I need to find a technical solution for this or make a rule that you can't use commas in descriptions/messages.  Thoughts?  
Victor B. said: One of the issues I have to deal with is by changing over the commands to --whatever,whatever=whatever, the parser will treat each comma as a new command.  This means if you enter a comma in a condition description or message, the description or message will get cutoff at the first comma it finds.   So, I need to find a technical solution for this or make a rule that you can't use commas in descriptions/messages.  Thoughts?   I could live without commas
Anthony V. said: Victor B. said: One of the issues I have to deal with is by changing over the commands to --whatever,whatever=whatever, the parser will treat each comma as a new command.  This means if you enter a comma in a condition description or message, the description or message will get cutoff at the first comma it finds.   So, I need to find a technical solution for this or make a rule that you can't use commas in descriptions/messages.  Thoughts?   I could live without commas But, punctuation?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I know the Aaron has some functions for passing text with punctuation. He uses it in SendText and, I think, GM Notes.

Edited 1582048987
Anthony V. said: Victor B. said: One of the issues I have to deal with is by changing over the commands to --whatever,whatever=whatever, the parser will treat each comma as a new command.  This means if you enter a comma in a condition description or message, the description or message will get cutoff at the first comma it finds.   So, I need to find a technical solution for this or make a rule that you can't use commas in descriptions/messages.  Thoughts?   I could live without commas I could personally live with it I think but one of my players is an English teacher and will probably literally slap me in the face and quit my game if the grammar is jacked up everywhere. XD Edit: Was there a solution found for conditions not deleting properly? I also ran into this issue.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes and I'm using something he created for my process.   If you need commas in either your message or description, put {{' before it and '}}' after it.  TheAarons process will look for these and rip the content out before my parsing routine gets invoked.  Afterwords, the ripped out content is replaced back in.   The same will hold true for API commands that contain -- or commas.  Place brackets around them.  Someone (I forget who) gave an example of a token-mod command to flip on and off haslight.  If would look like this {{!token-mod {{--ids tokenid}} {{--flip light_hassight}}}} You'll note that I added ids into the command.  Token Mod operates on selected tokens but when one API is calling another, passing the selected tokens is sometimes not possible or not wanted.  For the above case, you want it for all selected tokens when assigning a blinded condition (or removing one with the same command to flip the haslight back on).  So as each token is processed individually, after the condition is assigned, token-mod gets invoked operating against each token one at a time.  So the -ids tells token mod the specific token to work against.  tokenid is a substitution variable created within CM.  When processing that above token-mod command, the tokenid is substituted for the actual token id.   You'll want to add token id/character id to all token mod (or char set attr) commands when assigning conditions or removing them (or macros).   I still haven't looked at macro syntax.  The typical @{Target|...} @{selected|...} all implies selected tokens again.  

Edited 1582051452
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For you macro users, is there syntax to be able to specify a token id/character id?  Anything like that?  From what I'm reading and I'm not a big macro user, the entire concept is based on selected tokens.   From what I'm seeing abilities are the ONLY way you can tie a token to a "macro"?  If is so, then using global macros will need to be accomplished with OnMyTurn.  I believe TheAaron is building an API interface for me, but I know he has logic in OnMyTurn to automatically invoked the global macros against tokens when the turnorder comes up.  I'll need to see how we can marry CM to it.   The way CT did it found the ability macro assigned to the charsheet and invoked it.  

Edited 1582124699
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.3 Alpha can be found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed: - Messages had extraneous colon&nbsp; - Roll Initiative Each Round is working now - None option added to Next Turn Marker and Next Turn Marker will not be used if set to None - Documentations update.&nbsp; Removal of existing handouts and creation of new ones added - Combat will start now with one token selected - Messages are no longer cutting off the box they should be in - Delete Condition fixed - Conditions displaying correctly on icons.&nbsp; Removals fixed as well (At least in my game.&nbsp; If it still isn't working for you, I'll need to see what's happening within your game) Additions: - If using commas in descriptions or messages, adding brackets around them will prevent them from being cutoff Not Fixed: - Next Turn Marker using a different URL isn't working (I'll need you to provide the hyperlink for this image) -&nbsp; Rotate Functionality (Checked older versions of CT and same functionality exists in CM.&nbsp; I'll need to know exactly what is to be expected by rotating) - Putting a single quotation mark is causing bizarre effects in condition descriptions (Try again.&nbsp; I did it and it worked fine) - Macros/API (Don't use them for the time being.&nbsp; I'm awaiting a few fixes from TheAaron and I need to review the macro logic) - Show Conditions not working.&nbsp; (I've changed this functionality to show all assigned conditions on all tokens) New Functionality Under Consideration - Showing Condition description during player announcement If I've missed any other issues please let me know so I'll add to list.&nbsp; This version should be more stable than prior.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Havoc
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm unable to use this script. Nothing happens when I make commands (either !cm or !cm config or whatever). I had CombatTracker, maybe that's the problem or something.
With this new version certain condition descriptions are out of whack with extra characters. 'All' CM documentation have been removed. (no handouts in game) Conditions still do not display/remove from/on tokens, adding via drop down from token is not registered by CM. Auto pull map set to true but does nothing. Status setup; 'players allowed changes' reverts to false on its own. The map pull problem started with the previous Alpha version of CM but has persisted through the updated script and across two games I'm testing it in. On the plus side, combat can now be started with only one token selected without crashing :-)
Havoc said: I'm unable to use this script. Nothing happens when I make commands (either !cm or !cm config or whatever). I had CombatTracker, maybe that's the problem or something. The command for CombatMaster is !cm --main
Is there a command to roll initiative through CM?&nbsp; I see you can click a Start Combat button in the menu - is there a way to get that set up as a command for a macro for players?
It is working great so far! Awesome stuff you two!

Edited 1582131656
Error If the intiavtive is set to none and you start combat you get this error: Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again.&nbsp; More info... For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at players.forEach (apiscript.js:5324:47) at Array.forEach (native) at announcePlayer (apiscript.js:5322:29) at doTurnorderChange (apiscript.js:5016:13) at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:4620:13) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5)
Havoc
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike said: Havoc said: I'm unable to use this script. Nothing happens when I make commands (either !cm or !cm config or whatever). I had CombatTracker, maybe that's the problem or something. The command for CombatMaster is !cm --main That works, thanks.
Thanks for the new release! So far I've noticed that the script breaks whenever I set "Player Allowed Changes" to true.

Edited 1582134052
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Mike - check at very bottom of your journal.&nbsp; That's where handouts are placed.&nbsp; Center on Token isn't working for me either.&nbsp; That was working.&nbsp; I'll check.&nbsp; Player allowed changes setting is messed up when you restart sandbox.&nbsp; I'll look into that @Matt - you set Roll Initiative to Combat Master.&nbsp; You can use group init also.&nbsp; If you use combat master, follow the initiative handout for Combat Master to configure @RavenKnight - I'll check on Player Allowed Changes.&nbsp; I tested that with an extra account and it was working.&nbsp; &nbsp; @Kilter - I'll add setting roll init to none onto the list.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1582136877
Allowed sandbox to shutdown due to inactivity and then re-launched. Handouts are now under journals. API crashes when combat is started via CM play button regardless of number of tokens selected if 'players allowed changes' is set to true, but not when started with group-init or when 'players allowed changes' set to false. (error below) TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at players.forEach (apiscript.js:1840:47) at Array.forEach (native) at announcePlayer (apiscript.js:1838:29) at doTurnorderChange (apiscript.js:1532:13) at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:1136:13) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5) Also, adding conditions via CM does not add icon to token and vice versa(custom token markers only). Show conditions works great on multiple tokens now.

Edited 1582144600
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Mike, the crash is due to an issue within Player allowed changes.&nbsp; Fixing that will fix this. I'm going to need to get into your game.&nbsp; Icons are adding and removing in my game without issue.&nbsp; I need to find out why it's not working in yours.&nbsp; Can you PM me a game invite and temp promote me to GM once I'm in game and I'll find out what's going on?&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: @Mike, the crash is due to an issue within Player allowed changes.&nbsp; Fixing that will fix this. I'm going to need to get into your game.&nbsp; Icons are adding and removing in my game without issue.&nbsp; I need to find out why it's not working in yours.&nbsp; Can you PM me a game invite and temp promote me to GM once I'm in game and I'll find out what's going on?&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Sent!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@kilter, when I turned roll initiative off and attempted to launch combat master without a populated turnorder it returned an error message to chat and didn't start up.&nbsp; When I manually populated the turnorder, it launched without error @mike, tokens are being assigned in my games and being removed.&nbsp; Also when I turned on player allowed changes, it didn't crash on me.&nbsp; It worked fine without error.&nbsp; In both of these cases, there's either an issue with your session states upgrading to new version (which isn't in my games) OR there's something unique that I haven't accounted for yet.&nbsp; In either case, can BOTH of you send me PM invites to your games and eventually promote me to GM so I can take a look?&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: @kilter, when I turned roll initiative off and attempted to launch combat master without a populated turnorder it returned an error message to chat and didn't start up.&nbsp; When I manually populated the turnorder, it launched without error @mike, tokens are being assigned in my games and being removed.&nbsp; Also when I turned on player allowed changes, it didn't crash on me.&nbsp; It worked fine without error.&nbsp; In both of these cases, there's either an issue with your session states upgrading to new version (which isn't in my games) OR there's something unique that I haven't accounted for yet.&nbsp; In either case, can BOTH of you send me PM invites to your games and eventually promote me to GM so I can take a look?&nbsp;&nbsp; Is there a way to start combat without having a token selected?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Group init can using specific ids I believe but if using cm? No
Dang! The TokenMarker conditions still aren't applying to mt tokens as well. Should I also PM you?.. Don't wanna bombard you.

Edited 1582152214
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No already found the issue. I'll fix when I get back. The custom tag has to be added with the token name into statusmarkers. Had that logic in at some point but dropped it making other changes&nbsp;

Edited 1582164677
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.3.1 found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed: - Custom Icons on Tokens - Player Allowed Changes Need More Info - Turning off Rolling Initiative and starting combat returned an error message to chat.&nbsp; No failure.&nbsp; I'll need a bit more info on this one.&nbsp;&nbsp; - Setting Player Allowed Changes to true, the change worked and after restarting sandbox, it remained set to true.&nbsp; -&nbsp; Next Turn Marker using a different URL isn't working.&nbsp; I'll need a hyperlink for this image -&nbsp; Rotate Functionality.&nbsp; I checked older versions of CT and same functionality exists in CM.&nbsp; I'll need to know exactly what is to be expected by rotating - Putting a single quotation mark is causing bizarre effects in condition descriptions.&nbsp; I did it and it worked fine - Show Conditions not working. I tried it and it worked fine for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; Not Fixed: - Macros/API (Don't use them for the time being.&nbsp; I'm awaiting a few fixes from TheAaron and I need to review the macro logic New Functionality Under Consideration - Showing Condition description during player announcement
Victor B. said: New Functionality Under Consideration - Showing Condition description during player announcement You mentioned before that this would make the announcements cluttered especially with multiple conditions and I agree. To clarify, this was what I had in mind: Persephone said: I wasn't suggesting showing the full description every time turn announcements show, but rather being able to send the description to chat by clicking the condition in the announcement. Example use: A player's turn starts, their turn announcement shows that they have the Poisoned and Restrained conditions. They remember the effects of Poisoned but want to double check the penalties of Restrained, so they click on Restrained to see the description, the same way it showed when the condition was added to their token
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I currently have a hyperlink on the condition and clicking it removes the condition from the token.. There was a request LONG ago to have a delete capability on that announce player.&nbsp; I could put a trash can button along with delay and done buttons and convert the hyperlink to show the description upon clicking.&nbsp;&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Here's an issue. I loaded the script into my test game, then realized I still had my token markers from a set I was working on installed. I exited the game and swapped out the markers, but on re-loading, it CM still sees the old markers. Is there a way to purge them from State?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Old markers?&nbsp; Roll20 Defaults?&nbsp;&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, some text oddities. These are unaltered from the default script text: Also, rather than having the condition automatically display, would it be possible to have the name of the condition on the token's turn announcement be a button that brings up the description? Maybe with one of your handy control buttons next to it that removes it (like a minus sign)?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The first description is bad characters that are in my default area that I haven't cleaned out yet.&nbsp; The second one I saw in Mark's game but only for Blinded.&nbsp; The rest looked fine.&nbsp; I'm not sure yet where those special characters are coming from.&nbsp; Chances are I'll need to add more escape logic.&nbsp; And the plan is to have either a button or a hyperlink that brings up condition description upon clicking.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1582169340
Victor B. said: I currently have a hyperlink on the condition and clicking it removes the condition from the token.. There was a request LONG ago to have a delete capability on that announce player.&nbsp; I could put a trash can button along with delay and done buttons and convert the hyperlink to show the description upon clicking.&nbsp;&nbsp; That would be really useful. You could use the same X button as on the conditions menu, to keep consistency: Maybe the announcement could show the X button next to each condition? Clicking the X by the condition could remove only that condition, same as in the conditions menu, while clicking the name of the condition could send the description to chat (preferably whispering it to whoever clicks it).
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.3.2 here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed: - Fixed character issues in default conditions.&nbsp; If you see some bizarre characters do a reset from the setup menu OR export CT from a prior game and import into CM.&nbsp;&nbsp; Need More Info - Turning off Rolling Initiative and starting combat returned an error message to chat.&nbsp; No failure.&nbsp; I'll need a bit more info on this one.&nbsp;&nbsp; - Setting Player Allowed Changes to true, the change worked and after restarting sandbox, it remained set to true.&nbsp; -&nbsp; Next Turn Marker using a different URL isn't working.&nbsp; I'll need a hyperlink for this image -&nbsp; Rotate Functionality.&nbsp; I checked older versions of CT and same functionality exists in CM.&nbsp; I'll need to know exactly what is to be expected by rotating - Putting a single quotation mark is causing bizarre effects in condition descriptions.&nbsp; I did it and it worked fine - Show Conditions not working. I tried it and it worked fine for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; Not Fixed: - Macros/API (Don't use them for the time being.&nbsp; I'm awaiting a few fixes from TheAaron and I need to review the macro logic - Showing Condition description during player announcement via button or hyperlink within announce player window
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For macros, I've decided that I'm going to invoke ability macros the same way that CT did.&nbsp; The timing points will be defined with the turnorder (turn/round) and conditions (add/remove).&nbsp; The name of the macro defines the name of the ability macro on the char sheet.&nbsp; CM will invoke.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you want "global" macros, then I've incorporated The Aaron's OnMyTurn into CM (until he publishes it as an API.&nbsp; It's currently just code he published in a thread).&nbsp; You define a char sheet called OnMyTurn and add in global ability macros and the macro is invoked against tokens in the turnorder.&nbsp; The only difference is CM will invoke macros defined to OnMyTurn and where you've defined them to the OnMyTurn char sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; So you can have ability macros as is or if you don't want to have to define them to each char sheet, create an OnMyTurn char sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp;