Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

CombatMaster Alpha

Also a couple more bug reports: Conditions with Icon Type set to Combat Master (default) are being assigned to tokens, but the icons aren't being added to the token. I have a few conditions that use the Roll20 defaults so I didn't bother changing the Icon Type. Changing the Icon Type to Token Marker on these conditions (without changing the actual icon) fixes the issue. Adding a condition with a duration of 10 or greater assigns it to the token, but the icon is not added to the token at all (rather than being added with no visible numbers) . Once enough rounds go by that the duration reaches 9, the icon appears with the number visible, as expected.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.3.3 here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed: - When I fixed custom icons, I broke CM based icons.&nbsp; Working now for both. Need More Info - Turning off Rolling Initiative and starting combat returned an error message to chat.&nbsp; No failure.&nbsp; I'll need a bit more info on this one.&nbsp;&nbsp; - Setting Player Allowed Changes to true, the change worked and after restarting sandbox, it remained set to true.&nbsp; -&nbsp; Next Turn Marker using a different URL isn't working.&nbsp; I'll need a hyperlink for this image -&nbsp; Rotate Functionality.&nbsp; I checked older versions of CT and same functionality exists in CM.&nbsp; I'll need to know exactly what is to be expected by rotating - Putting a single quotation mark is causing bizarre effects in condition descriptions.&nbsp; I did it and it worked fine - Show Conditions not working. I tried it and it worked fine for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; Not Fixed: - Macros/API (Don't use them for the time being.&nbsp; I'm awaiting a few fixes from TheAaron and I need to review the macro logic - Showing Condition description during player announcement via button or hyperlink within announce player window
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yep, able to recreate the issue with duration of 10 or higher.&nbsp; Roll20 is preventing the icon from displaying.&nbsp; I'll add it to list.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Thanks for everything Vic, earlier issues seem to be resolved! Is there a way to have any conditions added via the drop down bubble on a token to go through CM? I know this worked for the default token markers but does not seem to work with custom ones. Also, is it possible to set a condition and have no duration numbers display on the icon? Blank will not work as it returns that the condition is not setup or defaults to 1 and 0 puts a 0 on the token marker. The show conditions function only works for the GM, players are not able to run&nbsp; !cm --show,assigned and it currently whispers to GM only, I haven't found a setting for this.
Mike said: Also, is it possible to set a condition and have no duration numbers display on the icon? Blank will not work as it returns that the condition is not setup or defaults to 1 and 0 puts a 0 on the token marker. If the issue with conditions of duration 10 or higher is fixed, the normal behaviour is that the icon shows on the token with no number (until the duration reaches 9). So when that's back to normal, you should be able to set a condition to Duration 10 and Direction 0 to have the icon display without a number indefinitely.

Edited 1582172564
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.3.4 here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed: - Duration of 10 or higher now displaying icon - Duration of 1 will not display a 1 over the icon Need More Info - Turning off Rolling Initiative and starting combat returned an error message to chat.&nbsp; No failure.&nbsp; I'll need a bit more info on this one.&nbsp;&nbsp; - Setting Player Allowed Changes to true, the change worked and after restarting sandbox, it remained set to true.&nbsp; -&nbsp; Next Turn Marker using a different URL isn't working.&nbsp; I'll need a hyperlink for this image -&nbsp; Rotate Functionality.&nbsp; I checked older versions of CT and same functionality exists in CM.&nbsp; I'll need to know exactly what is to be expected by rotating - Putting a single quotation mark is causing bizarre effects in condition descriptions.&nbsp; I did it and it worked fine - Show Conditions not working. I tried it and it worked fine for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; Not Fixed: - Macros/API (Don't use them for the time being.&nbsp; I'm awaiting a few fixes from TheAaron and I need to review the macro logic - Showing Condition description during player announcement via button or hyperlink within announce player window

Edited 1582172663
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The only way to get to custom icons is via libTokenMarker.&nbsp; I don't want to require that API as part of CM therefore you have a choice of using CM (using Roll20 Default Icons) or adding libTokenMarker API to your game and then you can access your custom icons.&nbsp;&nbsp; Roll20 doesn't support a number display of 10 or higher on an icon assigned to a token.&nbsp; Try manually adding an icon to the token and then type a number.&nbsp; Try typing 10.&nbsp; Will only show 1.&nbsp; Try typing 11, only shows the 1.&nbsp; No way around this.&nbsp; If I try to assign a duration of 10 or higher within CM, Roll20 won't display the icon In latest version (1.3.4), for a duration of 1, the icon does not display the 1 now.&nbsp; Only displays a number for duration of 2-9 Show conditions is only for GM.&nbsp; It shows all conditions on all tokens on the map.&nbsp; Might not want players knowing that someone is frenzied for 5 more rounds.&nbsp; I will be adding a button or hyperlink that players can click on their player announce to show a condition description.&nbsp;&nbsp; You can't have a duration 0.&nbsp; I don't have an edit to prevent that but it will automatically be removed next time player comes up.&nbsp; Put a 1 in duration with a -1 direction if you want it to last 1 round, otherwise put a 1 in duration and 0 in direction if it's a permanent until removed
Show conditions only shows the selected token's condition, so I imagine that should be safe for players to use, since they can only select tokens they have control of.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I still have an issue when manually assigning icons to tokens.&nbsp; If the icon is part of Combat Master, the condition is automatically added using the condition defaults and the description is sent to chat if you've configured sending conditions descriptions to chat.&nbsp; The new way Roll20 is handling custom icons is causing me a few fits.&nbsp; They put a tag number along with custom icon name, so&nbsp;704144-Charmed::119412.&nbsp; The extra ::119412 (the tag) is creating a few issues in dealing with icons.&nbsp; I'll post another fix for this tomorrow.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The buttons along the top are only for GM and need to stay that way.&nbsp; I could add an option that show conditions can be viewed by all players.&nbsp;&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Victor B. said: Old markers?&nbsp; Roll20 Defaults?&nbsp;&nbsp; Sorry, swapping one set of custom token markers for another. I don't have the default set in the game anymore (other than the colors and the "dead" marker, which can't be deleted.)

Edited 1582174199
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The colors and deads are created by libTokenMarker and added to whatever custom sets you have.&nbsp;&nbsp; The CM managed icons come from a statusicon.png sheet (literally cutting out icons out of a single sheet).&nbsp; This is how CT was doing it.&nbsp; Those aren't in session state.&nbsp; They aren't in your game icons.&nbsp; They are entirely external.&nbsp; I continued doing it this way because the only way is to use libTokenMarker exclusively for all icon processing and I didn't want to do that.&nbsp; Also for those who don't have custom icons, CM is backward compatible with those using CT.&nbsp; No changes needed.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Some features for consideration: Option to have Shorten Long Names in Announcements Setup shorten to the last word in the token's name rather than the first word. I know that the current function is likely useful for most users, so an option I think would be preferable. In my games, nearly all creatures only have long names because of adjectives, so creatures with names like Adult Black Dragon are announced as This one you mentioned in the Combat Tracker thread: Victor B. said: @persephone, I won't add an option, I'll add functionality in that whispers player announcements to GM if the char sheet doesn't have controlled by set. Macros assigned to a condition that only run when a token with that condition starts its turn. For example, for the Confused condition I use a macro at the start of the affected character's turn that rolls a table to determine how they can behave that round. I have at least 3 other conditions with consistent effects that happen only at the start of the affected character's turn, and being able to automate that would be very helpful. I understand if you deem this one too situational to be considered.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Shortening Names is a tough one.&nbsp; I usually display the first name of each character rather than last, so that would confused the heck out my players.&nbsp; I see the issue though.&nbsp; I'll have to think about that one.&nbsp; This second one should already be working.&nbsp; If token in on gmlayer, it only goes to GM.&nbsp; Look carefully at background color.&nbsp; If yellow, GM.&nbsp; If grey, everyone.&nbsp; This third one is tougher than it seems.&nbsp; Adding a condition and having a macro run is one thing.&nbsp; Making that macro persistent over each turn is a whole other level.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1582179850
Okay, the first and third aren't major issues. As for the second one, that's a different function you're describing. CT has always whispered if the token is on GM layer, but that's not the same as the character not having Controlled By set. I'd prefer players don't see NPC turn announcement in chat in case they encounter NPCs they haven't identified yet, but I want them to see each others' turn announcements.

Edited 1582183921
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Victor B. &nbsp;said: The colors and deads are created by libTokenMarker and added to whatever custom sets you have.&nbsp;&nbsp; The CM managed icons come from a statusicon.png sheet (literally cutting out icons out of a single sheet).&nbsp; This is how CT was doing it.&nbsp; Those aren't in session state.&nbsp; They aren't in your game icons.&nbsp; They are entirely external.&nbsp; I continued doing it this way because the only way is to use libTokenMarker exclusively for all icon processing and I didn't want to do that.&nbsp; Also for those who don't have custom icons, CM is backward compatible with those using CT.&nbsp; No changes needed.&nbsp;&nbsp; I think I must have miscommunicated. I'm not talking about doing anything with the colors and dead marker, or the default set, merely communicating that I realize that they have nothing to do with the CM issue I was reporting. I just wanted to describe my steps clearly in case you wanted to reproduce. They basically come down to: 1. I uploaded Custom Set A token markers 2. I installed the original version of CM (the first one you posted in this thread) 3. I assigned Custom Set A token markers to conditions in CM 4. Over the next few days, I deleted Set A and installed Set B (wasn't even thinking about CM at that point, just testing their appearance before putting in the Marketplace) 5. I installed a later version of CM and then realized I had never switched my Token Markers back to Set A 6. I deleted Set B and re-installed Set A 7. I noticed that all of the CM Condition associations were gone, so I went to re-associate them. 8. CM only gave me choices from Set B token markers, which were no longer installed. The upshot of this is that I cannot assign token markers properly in CM at this moment. It will only allow me to assign markers that don't exist. It's displaying old data in the menus. That's why I asked about the State. EDIT : On a hunch, I reset CM, using the menu option. That seemed to clear up the problem. CM now reads from the current custom set, and not the deleted custom set. I'll re-assign all the associations, and won't test Token Marker sets in that game anymore.

Edited 1582202894
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@keith, that's really interesting.&nbsp; The custom "set" that displays in the icon drop downs isn't in session state.&nbsp; It's pulled via libTokenMarker from Roll20 for your game.&nbsp; Only the icon name is stored within CM.&nbsp; If you switch icon sets, that would create an issue.&nbsp; CM nor libTokenMarker wouldn't be aware that the icon set changes as that's purely a Roll30 thing.&nbsp; You simply wouldn't see any icons anymore, unless by chance the icon names are the same between the different sets.&nbsp; I could put an Icon Reset buttton up that simply wipes the existing icons out from the conditions and allow you to reassign but all that would do is wipe out the icon names stored in CM. So if I'm reading your post correctly, when you switched sets and went back to the icon drop down to reassign the new set icons, you were still seeing old?&nbsp; If so, that's a Roll20 issue.&nbsp;&nbsp; EDIT: Wait.&nbsp; libTokenMarker might be caching the icons in it's own session state.&nbsp; I'll reach out to TheAaron today.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Persephone said: Okay, the first and third aren't major issues. As for the second one, that's a different function you're describing. CT has always whispered if the token is on GM layer, but that's not the same as the character not having Controlled By set. I'd prefer players don't see NPC turn announcement in chat in case they encounter NPCs they haven't identified yet, but I want them to see each others' turn announcements. Oh,I see now.&nbsp; You want NPC player announce to go to GM only.&nbsp;&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think it should follow the logic of the turn tracker. If the name does not display in the turn tracker (either to being on the GM layer, or having its name set to not display to players) it should not show in the turn announcement.

Edited 1582212913
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I get this when attempting to use a token marker for turn announcement.This was defining the markers as "Red" and "Blue", since a drop down of installed markers did not appear: TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of null &nbsp; &nbsp; at TrackedObj._validateAttrs (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:882:26) &nbsp; &nbsp; at createObj (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:2682:23) &nbsp; &nbsp; at getOrCreateMarker (apiscript.js:11939:22) &nbsp; &nbsp; at doTurnorderChange (apiscript.js:12077:22) &nbsp; &nbsp; at nextTurn (apiscript.js:12229:9) &nbsp; &nbsp; at commandHandler (apiscript.js:10822:17) &nbsp; &nbsp; at _.each (apiscript.js:10693:21) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:186:9) &nbsp; &nbsp; at inputHandler (apiscript.js:10688:19) &nbsp; &nbsp; at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) EDIT: I also discovered that "Marker Type" no longer allows "None" as a choice, while "Next Marker" does.
You do a lot of awesome things for the community Victor B.&nbsp;
I'm really loving the updates that have been made to Combat Tracker and now Combat Manager. It's very useful and extensible -- I'm using it in a Pathfinder 2e game and was able to replace the 5e conditions pretty easily. However, somewhere along the way in my testing the current turn and next turn token rings have stopped showing up, even after doing a complete CM reset, reverting to CT, etc. The settings all look fine to me but I'm obviously missing something. Other games that use CT still work OK, but it seems like I've broken my main game. Everything looks ok in the config: But I can't see if there's anything set wrong in the json: <a href="https://pastebin.com/4Q0K9M29" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/4Q0K9M29</a> If anyone can tell me how I screwed this up, I'd appreciate it.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.4 here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed: - Manually adding or removing status icons to the token (via clicking on token, then circular icon underneath token to bring up your status icons and selecting an icon) is now working -&nbsp; If using messages, and no message entered, message isn't added to announce player section Additions: - Player Announce has been revamped.&nbsp; A title area has been added and delay/done buttons moved into title.&nbsp; The character name is now on it's own line, so using short names is most likely not needed and resolves the issue of shortened names.&nbsp; (use long).&nbsp; Delete button added to the condition.&nbsp; The condition name now has a hyperlink that displays the condition description in chat. - An option has been added to Announce Menu to control if NPC player turns are send to everyone or GM only Need More Info - Turning off Rolling Initiative and starting combat returned an error message to chat.&nbsp; No failure.&nbsp; I'll need a bit more info on this one.&nbsp;&nbsp; - Setting Player Allowed Changes to true, the change worked and after restarting sandbox, it remained set to true.&nbsp; -&nbsp; Next Turn Marker using a different URL isn't working.&nbsp; I'll need a hyperlink for this image -&nbsp; Rotate Functionality.&nbsp; I checked older versions of CT and same functionality exists in CM.&nbsp; I'll need to know exactly what is to be expected by rotating - Putting a single quotation mark is causing bizarre effects in condition descriptions.&nbsp; I did it and it worked fine - Show Conditions not working. I tried it and it worked fine for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; Not Fixed: - Macros/API (Don't use them for the time being.&nbsp; I'm awaiting a few fixes from TheAaron and I need to review the macro logic - Persistent Macros
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@keith this are the "tracker" icons that go around the player up in the turn and next player?&nbsp; These are also new "external" images or part of your icon set?&nbsp;&nbsp; @Dan, macros/apis are working just yet.&nbsp; I'm going to add the macro logic sometime today
keithcurtis said: I think it should follow the logic of the turn tracker. If the name does not display in the turn tracker (either to being on the GM layer, or having its name set to not display to players) it should not show in the turn announcement. Yes, exactly what I was going for, I just was having trouble describing it this succinctly :p

Edited 1582217738
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Victor B. said: @keith this are the "tracker" icons that go around the player up in the turn and next player?&nbsp; These are also new "external" images or part of your icon set?&nbsp;&nbsp; Yes, when attempting to set an installed custom token marker for the tracker icon. Actually I would prefer nothing to display, since that's not a feature I am interested in, but only Use Next Marker gives an option of "None". Use Marker does not display "None", and won't even take it if I input the value manually with:&nbsp; !cm --config,turnorder,key=markerType,value=None --show,turnorder Here is the actual command sent by CM, for reference: !cm --config,turnorder,key=markerType,value=?{Marker Type|External URL,External URL|Token Marker,Token Marker|Token Condition,Token Condition} --show,turnorder Also, associating a token marker in the Use Next Marker command, only allows you to manually input the Token Marker name, there is no drop down. It does seem to accept the value for an installed custom token (it displays in the chat menu). But when advancing the turn, it continues to use the default URL image. It does not use the marker that was chosen at that now displays in the config menu. Conditions Issue Also, trying to associate conditions now with custom token markers only displays the default set as options, even though they are not installed (double checked). Though, like you said, this may be a problem with Roll20 or TokenLib:
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
NPC player announcements now have an option under Announcements to show to players or only to GM.&nbsp; This will handle the NPC name.&nbsp; I'm not going to go as detailed as to show the NPC icon/condtions but not the name.&nbsp; Either they see the name or they don't see the announcement at all.&nbsp;&nbsp; @keith, external URL means a image sitting in game of yours on the roll20 server, somewhere else.&nbsp; If you are wanting to assign a blue or red icon out of token marker, then it needs to be set to token marker.&nbsp; I'll verify if the logic around that.&nbsp; I don't know what's going to happen doing it that way.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're using the menu's there's a drop down for next marker type.&nbsp; I'm looking at it right now.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B. said: NPC player announcements now have an option under Announcements to show to players or only to GM.&nbsp; This will handle the NPC name.&nbsp; I'm not going to go as detailed as to show the NPC icon/condtions but not the name.&nbsp; Either they see the name or they don't see the announcement at all.&nbsp; Yes the way you've set it now is just what I was hoping for! Thank you!
This Script is coming together nicely! Super Stoked to use it tonight!

Edited 1582221150
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Victor B. &nbsp;said: If you're using the menu's there's a drop down for next marker type.&nbsp; I'm looking at it right now.&nbsp;&nbsp; Victor B. said: @keith, external URL means a image sitting in game of yours on the roll20 server, somewhere else.&nbsp; If you are wanting to assign a blue or red icon out of token marker, then it needs to be set to token marker.&nbsp; I'll verify if the logic around that.&nbsp; I don't know what's going to happen doing it that way.&nbsp;&nbsp; Yes. I'm trying to write clearly. I don't want to assign a blue or red token marker. I don't want to assign any marker at all. I don't want the URL (specifically speaking about the ring graphic). I don't want that either. I don't want to highlight the tokens in any way to indicate turn . The only reason I chose token markers at all was because: Use Marker does not allow me to choose "None". This is shown in the code I posted. Use Next Marker does allow me to choose "None". Since Use Marker (not&nbsp; Use&nbsp; Next &nbsp;Marker ) does not allow me to choose "None", I have to use something. Trying to use a token marker instead of the URL (For either u se Marker &nbsp;or&nbsp; Use&nbsp; Next &nbsp;Marker) &nbsp;leads to the issues I described—A crash of the API. I.e. I cannot choose "None" for Use Marker .
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
BTW, I hope that did not come off as annoyed or anything. All that bold and italics and underlining was only to clarify meaning. This is a huge and complicated script and thank you for everything you've done so far.
Currently, setting Show NPC Conditions to false in the Announce settings causes all announcements to be whispered, even if the character is controlled by a player.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hmm, that wasn't happening for me.&nbsp; I'll check @keith, no worries.&nbsp; CT and CM right now assume some type of token marker (something around the token to highlight who is up).&nbsp; Original CT had token markers.&nbsp; I'll consider adding an option removing that but it's somewhat core to the entire process.&nbsp; Now if you have a token on the GM layer, I should have added a fix to prevent the map from centering on that token or highlighting it with the token marker.&nbsp;&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What procedure do you suggest to just not have a token highlighted in any way on the VTT? I like the chat announcements, but changing the appearance of the tokens every turn creates too much information clutter for my tastes (too much like a video game). As an aside, what really appeals to me about CM is condition tracking, but I'm trying to get the best of both worlds, here. :)
keithcurtis said: What procedure do you suggest to just not have a token highlighted in any way on the VTT? I like the chat announcements, but changing the appearance of the tokens every turn creates too much information clutter for my tastes (too much like a video game). How about using a transperant picture for the "next" marker?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I had thought of it, but it's kind of a kludge.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can probably leave the marker processing and simply not display the marker. The processing is core but the display really isn't&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That would be cool. I honestly thought this was already an option.
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Bug: Import Config Export Config works correctly, but Import doesn't seem to work.&nbsp; Tested by changing Blinded to a different icon, exported config (which correctly showed the different icon), changed Blinded to a third icon, then imported the previously-exported config. The result was Blinded returning to default Combat Master bleeding-eye.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'll check it out&nbsp;
Is there a way to have NPC turns get announced to the GM only?
Anthony V. said: Is there a way to have NPC turns get announced to the GM only? This was just added in v1.4 In my game it's whispering all turn announcements, but that could be a fluke on my end, I'll be testing more in a few hrs.
Hmm I may be the only one getting this now but it looks like the custom token markers aren't being properly removed from tokens. CM registers that they have been removed (i.e. the condition wont show up in turn announcements or when i 'show conditions') but the marker doesn't auto delete. Adds on when condition is applied perfectly.&nbsp;
The Devilish DM said: Hmm I may be the only one getting this now but it looks like the custom token markers aren't being properly removed from tokens. CM registers that they have been removed (i.e. the condition wont show up in turn announcements or when i 'show conditions') but the marker doesn't auto delete. Adds on when condition is applied perfectly.&nbsp; I'm getting this as well. Additionally, when adding a message to a condition does anyone end up having a ')' tacked on to the end of the message?
Persephone said: This was just added in v1.4 In my game it's whispering all turn announcements, but that could be a fluke on my end, I'll be testing more in a few hrs. Just verified this in my game as well. When Show NPC Conditions is set to false, all turn announcements are whispered to the GM only. Works fine when set to true. The Devilish DM said: Hmm I may be the only one getting this now but it looks like the custom token markers aren't being properly removed from tokens. CM registers that they have been removed (i.e. the condition wont show up in turn announcements or when i 'show conditions') but the marker doesn't auto delete. Adds on when condition is applied perfectly.&nbsp; I had this issue with one condition only, it was the only one with a two word title. After removing the space in the roll20 token sets name and in CM it was working again. (I had to wait for the API to shutdown for inactivity before the session state? was refreshed)
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Folks this is what I'm seeing on Show NPC.&nbsp; I have it set to false.&nbsp; Yellow background is GM only.&nbsp; Grey background is all players.&nbsp; Ahric is a player.&nbsp; The regenerate is a Macro (getting close on that functionality)
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Adding a custom icon and removing it are working for me.&nbsp; Can someone having an issue, PM me a game link and promote me to GM once I've joined?
Here is what is happening in my test game, Bandit is NPC, Eveo is player, Show NPC Conditions is set to false.: Just to make sure I stuck the script in another active game and had a player help me test this, they were unable to see even their own turn in chat when Show NPC Cond is false.