Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

CombatMaster Alpha

Edited 1582356162
Persephone said: Another observation, when a condition is removed at the end of its duration, the associated removal API/macros don't run. This is happening for me as well.
Hi Victor, Playing around with 1.6.1 and I've noticed another bug.   can't remove conditions with the smaller window that comes up in chat on your turn. I can however still remove conditions from the main menu.  Even so, I find the latest release to be very stable. Good work!
Ravenknight said: Hi Victor, Playing around with 1.6.1 and I've noticed another bug.   can't remove conditions with the smaller window that comes up in chat on your turn. It doesn't work unless you have the token selected.
Okay I've gotten it to a very stable condition at this point at least until the full FX functionality comes in.  @Vic thanks for pointing out my token marker sizes. I was able to do some digging and figure out how to get them to display bigger. It's MUCH better.  The last small bug I'm running into is that my conditions with a duration that starts at 10 it's getting 'stuck' at 9 rounds left and not applying the numbers to the icon.
Mike said: Ravenknight said: Hi Victor, Playing around with 1.6.1 and I've noticed another bug.   can't remove conditions with the smaller window that comes up in chat on your turn. It doesn't work unless you have the token selected. Ah! Nice catch Mike! I didn't think of that.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We are getting close on this API.  Core functionality is working and the issues are related to more ancillary things.  When a condition duration hits 0 it's removed.  Why do you want the API to run?  0 Duration means the condition is over.   @Devilish where did you find the icon size?  I'm interested to know For the delete conditions off the player announce, yes the token needs to be selected.  However, I can make so it doesn't have to be.  Wondering if it's worth doing that?  
Victor B. said: For the delete conditions off the player announce, yes the token needs to be selected.  However, I can make so it doesn't have to be.  Wondering if it's worth doing that?   I would vouch for it, since I feel it's better if the function is the same from both menus,  but it's no biggie now when I understood how it's intended to work.   Another question: I'm trying to use this macro at the start of each creature's turn:  "!token-mod --set statusmarkers|all-for-one" but I can't get it to work. It must be depending on a setting that I can't find or something. Anyone being able to help?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
token-mod is rejecting the commands.  It expects the player to be GM,  When an API calls another API, Roll20 steps in and makes the player API, The Aaron is aware and is putting in a fix
Victor B. said: token-mod is rejecting the commands.  It expects the player to be GM,  When an API calls another API, Roll20 steps in and makes the player API, The Aaron is aware and is putting in a fix Ah, thanks Victor.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I see, when the condition is auto removed the removal API isn't running.  I'll get that fixed.  @Mik - I just exported from Combat Tracker and imported into Combat Master successfully.  Did the problem comes from export from CM and importing into CM?  
@Vic i dug around in the libTokenMarkers script and found the scale options. I was able to adjust it there.  My last big glitch is this. Specifically for Rage, a condition I use multiple times a session, It starts at 10 rounds and goes down to 9 next turn, but then stops there and is stuck. No matter how many turns go by after that it keeps saying 9 rounds left and the number never appears on the icon after it goes below 10 rounds. I'm thinking this may just be a glitch in my game? Anyone else? It does this for any of the duration that has a direction other than 0.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Nothing to add here, other than that I really like how the half orc is fondly "looking" at the angry little luchador who lives on his shoulder...
keithcurtis said: Nothing to add here, other than that I really like how the half orc is fondly "looking" at the angry little luchador who lives on his shoulder... It's my husbands character and he just laughed really hard at that so thank you. lol

Edited 1582393191
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.6.2 Alpha found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed - Nasty bug in import when exporting from CM (not Combat Tracker) and importing into CM - Div was messed up in export box New Functionality - Added FX calls - Added macro calls when removing a condition, when condition hits 0 duration and when manually adding/removing an icon to the token (not using the CM menu) Not Fixed: - Start of Turn Macros/API .&nbsp; I'm awaiting a few fixes from TheAaron for Token Mod - Not using the main token marker - Enable comma delimited lists of macro/ability names that are executed either globally or again tokens where the name is assigned into the ability
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@devilish, I just added a condition with duration of 11, direction of -1 and it did what it was supposed to do.&nbsp; Started displaying a number at 9 and then decremented down to 0.&nbsp; It didn't get stuck.&nbsp; Can&nbsp; you please try again using 1.6.2 and tell me if it's still happening.&nbsp; I'm still in your game with 1/2 of america playing and I can see what's going on.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@keith, before I make the changes for not using a main marker, I want to bounce this off you.&nbsp; The main marker is core to the entire turnorder processing.&nbsp; So I'm thinking of keeping the marker as external url or libtokenmarker so that the processing continues, but add another option that defaults to true for display of it.&nbsp; If you set it to false, it will remain on map but always be at GM layer.&nbsp; Players won't see it.&nbsp; You'll see it.&nbsp; It may help identify who is up in large combats (I run combats with 30-40 tokens on the field.&nbsp; That marker helps a LOT).&nbsp;&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm probably the wrong person to ask, since the main reason I am intrigued by CM is condition tracking. I wouldn't like any extra coding effort on my particular behalf, if this is a feature that doesn't have general appeal. The more I'm testing, the more I'm seeing discrepancies between the expected play of CM, and my personal play style. I only place one instance of an enemy type on the turn order for instance, but CM looks like it wants to track every single token. I'm really torn. There's a lot I really like about CM. But I don't think I should be making any special requests.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Too late.&nbsp; Code's already in
@Vic lmao. It's only 7 active players.... thats not THAT big right? lol&nbsp; I'm still having the glitch after adding the new version. I also deleted the condition and remade it just now to see if that did anything and it's still sticking at 9 rounds.
Victor B. said: @keith, before I make the changes for not using a main marker, I want to bounce this off you.&nbsp; The main marker is core to the entire turnorder processing.&nbsp; So I'm thinking of keeping the marker as external url or libtokenmarker so that the processing continues, but add another option that defaults to true for display of it.&nbsp; If you set it to false, it will remain on map but always be at GM layer.&nbsp; Players won't see it.&nbsp; You'll see it.&nbsp; It may help identify who is up in large combats (I run combats with 30-40 tokens on the field.&nbsp; That marker helps a LOT).&nbsp;&nbsp; I love this. Having the marker token be GM only is extremely useful to the GM. Will pulling the screen to the marker in the GM layer also pull the players screens to that point?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Gary, no.&nbsp; It was requested that if a token is at GM layer the map won't center on it.&nbsp; Reason for it is that the token might be hidden and you don't want to clue the players as to the location @devilish, aptly named avatar.&nbsp; I'll get into your game and check it out.&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.7 Alpha found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed - Beginning of round macro/api calls now working.&nbsp; I'm still not sold on beginning of round processing.&nbsp; I may switch that to beginning of combat.&nbsp; Not sure.&nbsp;&nbsp; New Functionality - Option added to control if marker displays to players or always on GM layer -&nbsp; Added more logic around abilities/macros so it will look for an ability first and if it doesn't find one, gets the macro.&nbsp; This happens now at all 4 timing points (beginning of round, turn, add condition, remove condition) Not Fixed: - Enable comma delimited lists of macro/ability names that are executed either globally or again tokens where the name is assigned into the ability
Keith brings up an interesting point. Would it be difficult to isolate the condition tracking features of this script and make a "StatusMaster" for users who don't want the combat functions (and make it clear not to run them together)? Or are they pretty intertwined in the script at this point? I only ask this since this started out by combining the old Combat Tracker and Status Info, but the old SI lacks the functionality for custom markers or Token Condition script.

Edited 1582397687
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@persephone&nbsp; no, I'm afraid they can't be separated.&nbsp;&nbsp; @persephone and keith, you can shut off almost all of CM.&nbsp; Shut off Rolling Initiative.&nbsp; Add your single token into the turnorder (representing multiple) and CM will only highlight that token that your chose. Alternative, does group-init allow for a single token representing multiple?&nbsp; If so, configure CM to use that.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;You can shut off pretty much all of CM.&nbsp; Announce rounds and announce players can be shutoff.&nbsp; Timer can be shut off.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.7.1 Alpha found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed - Assigning conditions with override set to false was causing issues with the countdown of the condition.&nbsp; It was getting stuck.&nbsp;&nbsp; Not Fixed: - Enable comma delimited lists of macro/ability names that are executed either globally or again tokens where the name is assigned into the ability
Victor B. said: Version 1.7.1 Alpha found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a> Fixed - Assigning conditions with override set to false was causing issues with the countdown of the condition.&nbsp; It was getting stuck.&nbsp;&nbsp; Not Fixed: - Enable comma delimited lists of macro/ability names that are executed either globally or again tokens where the name is assigned into the ability Awesome! Is there anyone to have Initiative display similar to how the turns display, where npc results are whispered and PC's are sent to public?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Currently you have an option to send initiative to chat.&nbsp; It sends everything to chat.&nbsp; I'll add an option so that NPCs are send to GM
Victor B. said: Currently you have an option to send initiative to chat.&nbsp; It sends everything to chat.&nbsp; I'll add an option so that NPCs are send to GM You the man!!
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Bug: Macro &amp; API crash 1.7.1 - Clicking the Macro &amp; API button crashes, throwing "TypeError: substitutions.forEach is not a function" Feature Request - Toggle manual cleanup of conditions end of combat. Something I'd like is to set certain conditions for tokens before combat. For example, a "Regenerating" condition on vampires, which is permanent and important for the DM to remember.&nbsp; Currently, the Clear Conditions on Close option simply stops the markers from being removed. It still removes the conditions from the combatState. This is from state[combatState].conditions = []; in the stopCombat function. Commenting this out works for my own purpose, but an official function to do that would be great. It does mean that over timestate[combatState].conditions is going to be full of old conditions, so it would require a button to reset the combat state (perhaps a separate menu that displays all conditions in the state, similar to the show function).
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mik I'm able to bring up Macrs&amp;APIs no problem.&nbsp; Perhaps something got entered into them that's causing an issue?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Someone earlier in this thread had a regenerate ability assigned to the vamps.&nbsp; It brought up a chat window with a button to click to roll the regen.&nbsp;&nbsp;
My macros are working, and the custom markers are too, nice! But I cant import it to another game, it crashes right away.
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yeah, the Macros&amp;API might be just me, I'll have to do some testing. For the regeneration; that was mostly just an example. The feature I'd like is to be able to assign conditions before a session, and have them persist between combat.&nbsp;
That would be useful if a session ever has to end mid combat, too.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@mik I'll add it to the list.&nbsp; If you want to eventually clear those conditions, remove the icons manually off the token or use the menu.&nbsp; I won't wipe the conditions array

Edited 1582417752
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@lucas, export from your other game and post in this thread.&nbsp; I need to see the JSON that you're pulling out.&nbsp; Also, try clicking the reset button (to set the correct session state) and then do that import again
I've noticed that players can click to progress the initiative order, is this button something that can be used only on that player's turn? Also, it seems that the conditions list shows up when a PC is listed as under my control (when I'm the DM) However, my test players report that they dont get a menu when it's their character's turn. Is this the intention?
I tried to click the reset button but didnt work. {"command":"cm","duration":false,"favorite":false,"previousPage":"main","initiative":{"rollInitiative":"CombatMaster","initiativeDie":20,"initiativeAttributes":"perception","showInitiative":false,"rollEachRound":false,"apiTargetTokens":"None"},"turnorder":{"markerType":"External URL","externalMarkerURL":"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/52550079/U-3U950B3wk_KRtspSPyuw/thumb.png?1524507826&quot;,&quot;nextMarkerType&quot;:&quot;External" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/52550079/U-3U950B3wk_KRtspSPyuw/thumb.png?1524507826","nextMarkerType":"External</a> URL","nextExternalMarkerURL":"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/66352183/90UOrT-_Odg2WvvLbKOthw/thumb.png?1541422636&quot;,&quot;tokenMarkerName&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;tokenMarkerURL&quot;:null,&quot;nextTokenMarkerName&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;nextTokenMarkerURL&quot;:null,&quot;sortTurnOrder&quot;:true,&quot;centerToken&quot;:false,&quot;turnAPI&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;turnRoll20AM&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;turnFX&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;turnMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundAPI&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundRoll20AM&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundFX&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;characterRoundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;allRoundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;useMarker&quot;:true},&quot;timer&quot;:{&quot;useTimer&quot;:false,&quot;time&quot;:120,&quot;skipTurn&quot;:true,&quot;sendTimerToChat&quot;:true,&quot;showTokenTimer&quot;:true,&quot;timerFont&quot;:&quot;Candal&quot;,&quot;timerFontSize&quot;:16,&quot;timerFontColor&quot;:&quot;rgb(255" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/66352183/90UOrT-_Odg2WvvLbKOthw/thumb.png?1541422636","tokenMarkerName":"None","tokenMarkerURL":null,"nextTokenMarkerName":"None","nextTokenMarkerURL":null,"sortTurnOrder":true,"centerToken":false,"turnAPI":"None","turnRoll20AM":"None","turnFX":"None","turnMacro":"None","roundAPI":"None","roundRoll20AM":"None","roundFX":"None","roundMacro":"None","characterRoundMacro":"None","allRoundMacro":"None","useMarker":true},"timer":{"useTimer":false,"time":120,"skipTurn":true,"sendTimerToChat":true,"showTokenTimer":true,"timerFont":"Candal","timerFontSize":16,"timerFontColor":"rgb(255</a>, 0, 0)"},"announcements":{"announceTurn":true,"whisperToGM":false,"announceRound":true,"handleLongName":false,"showNPCTurns":true},"macro":{"substitutions":[]},"status":{"userAllowed":false,"userChanges":true,"sendOnlyToGM":false,"sendConditions":true,"clearConditions":false,"showConditions":"all","useMessage":false},"conditions":{"atordoado":{"name":"Atordoado","description":"Você fica sem sentidos. Você não pode agir enquanto estiver atordoado. Atordoado sempre inclui um valor, que indica o total de ações que você perde, possivelmente ao longo de vários turnos, por estar atordoado. Cada vez que recuperar ações (como no início de seu turno), reduza o valor que você recupera pelo seu valor de atordoado, e então reduza seu valor de atordoado pela quantidade de ações que você perdeu. Atordoado sobrepõe lento. Se a duração de sua condição atordoado acabar enquanto você está lento, você deduz as ações perdidas pela condição atordoado das ações perdidas por estar lento. Portanto, se estivesse atordoado 1 e lento 2 no início de seu turno, você perderia 1 ação por estar atordoado e perderia somente 1 ação adicional por estar lento, portanto, ainda teria 1 ação remanescente nesse turno.","icon":"Atordoado","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"atordoado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"acelerado":{"name":"Acelerado","icon":"Acelerado","description":"Você ganha 1 ação adicional no início de seu turno a cada rodada. Muitos efeitos que lhe deixam acelerado especificam os tipos de ações que você pode usar com esta ação adicional. Se ficar acelerado por várias fontes, você pode usar a ação extra que recebeu para qualquer ação única permitida por qualquer dos efeitos que o deixaram acelerado. Como acelerado tem seu efeito no início de seu turno, você não ganha ações imediatamente se ficar acelerado durante seu turno.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"acelerado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"assustado":{"name":"Assustado","description":"Você está com medo e se esforça para controlar seus nervos. Assustado sempre inclui um valor. Você sofre uma penalidade de estado igual ao valor desta condição em todos os seus testes e CDs. Exceto se especificado o contrário, ao final de cada um de seus turnos, o valor de sua condição assustado é reduzido em 1.","icon":"Assustado","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"assustado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"cego":{"name":"Cego","description":"Você não pode enxergar. Todo terreno normal é terreno difícil para você. Você é incapaz de detectar qualquer coisa utilizando a visão (utilizando apenas audição, que é um sentido impreciso [pág. 465]). Você automaticamente falha criticamente em testes de Percepção que requerem que você seja capaz de enxergar, e se visão for seu único seu sentido preciso, você sofre –4 de penalidade de estado em testes de Percepção. Você fica imune a efeitos visuais. Cego sobrepõe ofuscado.","icon":"Cego","duration":"0","override":true,"direction":"0","favorite":true,"key":"cego","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"condenado":{"name":"Condenado","icon":"Condenado","description":"Uma força poderosa prendeu sua alma, atraindo-o para mais perto da morte. Condenado sempre inclui um valor. O valor máximo de morrendo (que determina quando você morre) é reduzido pelo seu valor de condenado. Se seu valor máximo de morrendo for reduzido para 0, você morre instantaneamente. Quando morre, você não está mais condenado. Seu valor de condenado diminui em 1 para cada vez que tiver uma noite completa de descanso.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"condenado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"confuso":{"name":"Confuso","icon":"Confuso","description":"Você não tem certeza sobre as coisas, e ataca selvagemente. Você está desprevenido, não trata ninguém como aliado (embora seus aliados ainda possam tratá-lo como um aliado deles) e não pode Adiar, Preparar ou usar reações. Você usa todas suas ações para Golpear ou conjurar truques mágicos ofensivos, embora o MJ possa fazer você usar outras ações para facilitar o ataque, como sacar uma arma, mover-se para que um alvo esteja ao alcance e assim por diante. Seus alvos são determinados aleatoriamente pelo MJ. Se não tiver outros alvos viáveis, você acerta a si mesmo, acertando-se automaticamente, mas sem causar um acerto crítico. Se for impossível atacar ou conjurar magias, você balbucia incoerentemente, desperdiçando suas ações. Cada vez que sofrer dano de um ataque ou magia, você pode fazer um teste simples CD 11 para recuperar-se de sua confusão e encerrar a condição.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"confuso","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"controlado":{"name":"Controlado","icon":"Controlado","description":"Alguém está tomando suas decisões por você, normalmente porque você está sendo comandado ou dominado magicamente. O controlador dita como você age e pode fazê-lo usar qualquer uma de suas ações, incluindo ataques, reações ou até mesmo Adiar. O controlador normalmente não precisa gastar as ações dele quando lhe controlar.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":true,"key":"controlado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"desajeitado":{"name":"Desajeitado","icon":"Desajeitado","description":"Seu movimento fica desajeitado e inexato. Desajeitado sempre inclui um valor. Você sofre uma penalidade de estado igual ao valor desta condição em testes e CDs baseadas em Destreza, incluindo CA, salvamentos de Reflexos, rolagens de ataque à distância e testes de perícia utilizando Acrobatismo, Furtividade e Ladroagem.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"desajeitado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"surdo":{"name":"Surdo","description":"Você não pode ouvir. Você automaticamente falha criticamente em testes de Percepção que requeiram que você seja capaz de ouvir. Você sofre –2 de penalidade de circunstância em testes de Percepção para iniciativa e testes que envolvam som e também utilizem de outros sentidos. Se realizar uma ação com o traço auditivo, você deve obter sucesso em um teste simples CD 5 ou a ação é perdida; faça o teste após gastar a ação, mas antes de quaisquer efeitos serem aplicados. Você fica imune a efeitos auditivos.","icon":"Surdo","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"surdo","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"agarrado":{"name":"Agarrado","description":"Você é mantido no lugar por outra criatura, impondo-lhe as condições desprevenido e imobilizado. Se tentar uma ação de manuseio enquanto estiver agarrado, você deve obter sucesso em um teste simples CD 5 ou ela é perdida; role o teste após gastar a ação, mas antes de quaisquer efeitos serem aplicados.","icon":"Agarrado","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"agarrado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"inconsciente":{"name":"Inconsciente","description":"[Pag. 621] Você está dormindo ou foi nocauteado. Você não pode agir. Você sofre –4 de penalidade de estado na CA, Percepção e salvamentos de Reflexos, além de possuir as condições cego e desprevenido. Quando sofrer esta condição, você cai prostrado e larga itens que estiver segurando ou empunhando, exceto se o efeito especificar o contrário ou se o MJ determinar que você está em uma posição em que não o faria. Se estiver inconsciente por estar morrendo, você não pode despertar enquanto tiver 0 Pontos de Vida. Se for restaurado a 1 Ponto de Vida ou mais através de cura, você perde as condições morrendo e inconsciente e pode agir normalmente em seu próximo turno.","icon":"Inconsciente","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"inconsciente","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"morrendo":{"name":"Morrendo","description":"[Pag. 622] Você está sangrando ou de alguma forma à beira da morte. Enquanto tiver esta condição, você está inconsciente. Morrendo sempre inclui um valor. Se em algum momento este valor chegar morrendo 4, você morre. Se estiver morrendo, no início de seu turno a cada rodada, você deve fazer um teste de recuperação para determinar sua condição se melhora ou piora. O valor de sua condição morrendo aumenta em 1 se você sofrer dano enquanto estiver morrendo — ou em 2 se sofrer dano de um acerto crítico ou por falhar criticamente em um salvamento.","icon":"Morrendo","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"morrendo","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"invisível":{"name":"Invisível","description":"Enquanto estiver invisível, você não pode ser visto. Você fica indetectado para todo mundo. Criaturas podem Buscar para tentar detectá-lo; se uma criatura obtiver sucesso no teste de Percepção dela contra sua CD de Furtividade, você fica escondido para essa criatura até Esgueirar para ficar indetectado novamente. Se ficar invisível enquanto alguém já puder lhe ver, você fica escondido para o observador (em vez de indetectado) até obter sucesso em Esgueirar. Você não pode ficar observado enquanto estiver invisível, exceto através de habilidades mágicas ou especiais.","icon":"Invisvel","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"invisível","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"paralisado":{"name":"Paralisado","description":"Seu corpo está congelado no lugar. Você sofre a condição desprevenido e não pode agir exceto para Recordar Conhecimento e usar ações que requeiram somente o uso de sua mente (conforme determinado pelo MJ). Seus sentidos ainda funcionam, mas somente nas áreas que puder perceber sem mover seu corpo, portanto, você não pode Buscar enquanto estiver paralisado.","icon":"Paralisado","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"paralisado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"drenado":{"name":"Drenado","description":"Quando uma criatura obtiver sucesso em drenar seu sangue ou força vital, você fica menos saudável. Drenado sempre inclui um valor. Você sofre uma penalidade de estado igual ao valor desta condição em testes baseados em Constituição, como salvamentos de Fortitude. Você também perde uma quantidade de Pontos de Vida igual ao seu nível (mínimo 1) multiplicado pelo valor de drenado, e seus Pontos de Vida máximos são reduzidos nesta mesma quantidade. Por exemplo, se for atingido por um efeito que inflige drenado 3 e você for um personagem de 3º nível, você perde 9 Pontos de Vida e reduz seus Pontos de Vida máximos em 9. Perder estes Pontos de Vida não é considerado como sofrer dano. Cada vez que tiver uma noite completa de descanso, seu valor de drenado diminui em 1. Isto aumenta seus Pontos de Vida máximos, mas você não recupera Pontos de Vida perdidos imediatamente.","icon":"Drenado","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"drenado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"ferido":{"name":"Ferido","description":"Você foi seriamente ferido durante um combate. A qualquer momento em que perder a condição morrendo, você fica ferido 1 (se já não possuir a condição ferido). Se já possuir a condição ferido, o valor dela aumenta em 1. Se sofrer a condição morrendo enquanto estiver ferido, aumente o valor dela pelo seu valor de ferido. A condição ferido se encerra somente se alguém restaurar Pontos de Vida seus usando Tratar Ferimentos ou se você for restaurado a seus Pontos de Vida totais e descansar por 10 minutos.","icon":"Ferido","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"ferido","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"prostrado":{"name":"Prostrado","description":"Você está deitado no chão. Você está desprevenido e sofre –2 de penalidade de circunstância em rolagens de ataque. As únicas ações de movimento que você pode usar enquanto estiver prostrado são Rastejar e Levantar. Levantar encerra a condição prostrado. Você pode Obter Cobertura enquanto estiver prostrado para proteger-se e receber cobertura contra ataques à distância, mesmo se você não tiver um objeto para ficar atrás, recebendo +4 de bônus de circunstância na CA contra ataques à distância (mas você permanece desprevenido). Se fosse ser derrubado prostrado enquanto estiver Escalando ou Voando, você cai (veja página 464 para regras sobre queda). Você não pode ser derrubado prostrado enquanto estiver Nadando.","icon":"Prostrado","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"prostrado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"restringido":{"name":"Restringido","description":"Você está amarrado e mal pode se mover, ou uma criatura lhe prendeu. Você sofre as condições desprevenido e imobilizado e não pode usar quaisquer ações com os traços ataque ou manuseio exceto para tentar Escapar ou Forçar suas amarras. Restringido sobrepõe agarrado.","icon":"Restringido","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"restringido","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"lento":{"name":"Lento","icon":"Lento","description":"Você possui menos ações. Lento sempre inclui um valor. Quando recuperar suas ações no início de seu turno, reduza a quantidade de ações que você recupera pelo seu valor de lento. Como lento tem seu efeito no início de seu turno, você não perde ações imediatamente se ficar lento durante seu turno.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"lento","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"imobilizado":{"name":"Imobilizado","icon":"Imobilizado","description":"Você não pode usar qualquer ação com o traço movimento. Se estiver imobilizado por algo lhe segurando no lugar e uma força externa fosse lhe mover para fora de seu espaço, a força deve obter sucesso em um teste contra a CD do efeito lhe segurando no lugar ou contra a defesa relevante (normalmente CD de Fortitude) do monstro lhe segurando no lugar.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"imobilizado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"fatigado":{"name":"Fatigado","icon":"Fatigado","description":"Você está cansado e não ter muita energia para gastar. Você sofre –1 de penalidade de estado na CA e em jogadas de salvamento. Enquanto explorar, você não pode escolher uma atividade de exploração. Você se recupera da fadiga após uma noite completa de descanso.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"fatigado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"fugindo":{"name":"Fugindo","icon":"Fugindo","description":"Você é forçado a correr de medo ou alguma outra compulsão. Em seu turno, você deve gastar cada uma de suas ações tentando escapar da fonte da condição fugindo da melhor forma possível (usando ações de movimento para fugir ou abrindo portas para escapar). A fonte normalmente é o efeito ou conjurador que lhe impôs a condição, embora alguns efeitos possam definir outra coisa como fonte. Você não pode Adiar ou Preparar enquanto estiver fugindo.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"fugindo","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"fascinado":{"name":"Fascinado","icon":"Fascinado","description":"Você é compelido a focar sua atenção em algo, distraindo-se de qualquer outra coisa ao seu redor. Você sofre –2 de penalidade de estado em testes de Percepção e perícias e não pode usar ações com o traço concentração a menos que elas ou suas consequências pretendidas sejam relacionadas ao alvo de seu fascínio (conforme determinado pelo MJ). Por exemplo, você pode ser capaz de Buscar e Recordar Conhecimento sobre o assunto de seu fascínio, mas provavelmente não poderá conjurar uma magia mirando uma criatura diferente. Esta condição é encerrada se uma criatura usar ações hostis contra você ou qualquer de seus aliados.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"fascinado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"estupefato":{"name":"Estupefato","icon":"Estupefato","description":"Seus pensamentos e instintos ficam nublados. Estupefato sempre inclui um valor. Você sofre uma penalidade de estado igual ao valor desta condição em testes e CDs baseadas em Inteligência, Sabedoria e Carisma, incluindo jogadas de salvamento de Vontade, rolagens de ataque de magia, CDs de magia e testes de perícias que utilizem estes atributos. A qualquer momento em que você tentar Conjurar uma Magia enquanto estiver estupefato, a magia é interrompida a menos que você obtenha sucesso em um teste simples com CD igual a 5 + seu valor de estupefato.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"estupefato","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"enjoado":{"name":"Enjoado","icon":"Enjoado","description":"Você se sente mal. Enjoado sempre inclui um valor. Você sofre uma penalidade de estado igual ao valor desta condição em todos os seus testes e CDs. Você não pode ingerir nada voluntariamente — incluindo elixires e venenos — enquanto estiver enjoado. Você pode gastar uma ação única regurgitando em uma tentativa de se recuperar, o que lhe permite tentar imediatamente um salvamento de Fortitude contra a CD do efeito que lhe deixou enjoado. Em um sucesso, você reduz seu valor de enjoado em 1 (ou em 2 em um sucesso crítico).","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"enjoado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"enfraquecido":{"name":"Enfraquecido","icon":"Enfraquecido","description":"Você está fisicamente enfraquecido. Enfraquecido sempre inclui um valor. Você sofre uma penalidade de estado igual ao valor desta condição em testes e CDs baseadas em Força, incluindo rolagens de ataques corpo a corpo baseados em Força, rolagens de dano baseadas em Força e testes de perícia utilizando Atletismo.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"enfraquecido","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"desprevinido":{"name":"Desprevinido","icon":"Desprevenido","description":"Você está distraído ou de alguma forma incapaz de focar sua atenção total na defesa. Você sofre –2 de penalidade de circunstância na CA. Alguns efeitos lhe impõem a condição desprevenido somente para certas criaturas ou contra certos ataques. Outros — especialmente condições — podem lhe deixar desprevenido universalmente contra qualquer coisa. Se uma regra não especificar que a condição se aplica somente a determinadas circunstâncias, ela se aplica a todas; por exemplo, muitos efeitos simplesmente dizem que “O alvo fica desprevenido”.","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"desprevinido","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"ocultado":{"name":"Ocultado","icon":"Ocultado","description":"Uma criatura é protegida por essa condição se estiver em brumas, sob luz fraca ou em meio a alguma outra coisa que obscurece visão, mas não fornece uma barreira física para efeitos. Um efeito ou tipo de terreno que descreve uma área de ocultação torna todas as criaturas nele ocultadas. Quando mirar uma criatura que esteja ocultada para você, é necessário fazer um teste simples CD 5 antes de rolar para determinar seu efeito. Se falhar, você não afeta o alvo. A condição ocultado não muda qual das principais categorias de detecção se aplicam à criatura. Uma criatura em um banco de névoa leve ainda está observada mesmo que esteja ocultada. [Pag. 467]","duration":"0","direction":0,"override":true,"key":"ocultado","favorite":false,"message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"escondido":{"name":"Escondido","icon":"Escondido","description":"Uma criatura que esteja escondida fica somente parcialmente perceptível. Você sabe o espaço que uma criatura escondida ocupa, mas pouco mais do que isso. Talvez a criatura simplesmente tenha se movido para trás de uma cobertura e obtido sucesso na ação Esconder. Seu alvo pode estar no meio de um banco de névoa ou atrás de uma cachoeira onde você pode ver algum movimento, mas não consegue determinar a localização exata dele. Talvez você esteja cego ou a criatura esteja sob os efeitos de invisibilidade, mas você usou a ação básica Buscar para determinar a localização geral dela baseada somente na audição. Independentemente das especificidades, você sempre está desprevenido para uma criatura escondida. Quando mirar uma criatura escondida, antes de fazer a rolagem para determinar seu efeito, você deve fazer um teste simples CD 11. Se falhar, você não afeta a criatura, mas suas ações usadas ainda são gastas — assim como quaisquer espaços de magia, custos e outros recursos. Você permanece desprevenido para a criatura, quer tenha obtido sucesso em mirá-la ou não. [Pag; 466]","duration":"0","direction":0,"override":true,"key":"escondido","favorite":false,"message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"ofuscado":{"name":"Ofuscado","icon":"Ofuscado","description":"Seus olhos estão superestimulados. Se a visão for seu único sentido preciso, todas as criaturas e objetos ficam ocultados para você.","duration":"0","direction":0,"override":true,"favorite":false,"key":"ofuscado","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false},"dano persistente":{"name":"Dano Persistente","icon":"Dano Persistente","description":"Dano persistente origina de efeitos como ácido, estar em chamas ou muitas outras situações. Ele aparece como “X dano persistente [tipo]”, onde “X” é a quantidade de dano causado e “[tipo]” é o tipo do dano. Em vez de sofrer dano persistente imediatamente, você o sofre ao final de cada um de seus turnos enquanto você tiver a condição, rolando quaisquer dados de dano a cada vez. Após sofrer dano persistente, role um teste simples CD 15 para conferir se recupera-se do dano persistente. Se obtiver sucesso, a condição acaba. **Regras Extras Página 621**","duration":"0","direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":true,"key":"dano persistente","message":"None","iconType":"Token Marker","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false}}}
Gary A. said: I've noticed that players can click to progress the initiative order, is this button something that can be used only on that player's turn? Also, it seems that the conditions list shows up when a PC is listed as under my control (when I'm the DM) However, my test players report that they dont get a menu when it's their character's turn. Is this the intention? From my testing, the advance turn and delay buttons can be clicked by anyone in game. Setting Show NPC Conditions to false will whisper all NPC turns to the GM. By the conditions list Im guessing you mean the CM main menu where conditions can be added/removed. If so, this seems to only populates as a whisper to the person that runs it. I created a simple macro called 'Conditions' (!cm --main) and set it as a token action for my players.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I found issues tonight in my game.&nbsp; More fixes coming tomorrow.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1582451908
Vic Wow that was a lot of posts whilst I was away from my game! To come back to rotation, the code in CombatTracker that rotates the icon is this; /* &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; startRotate = (token) =&gt; { &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; clearInterval(rotationInterval); &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; let i = 0; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; rotationInterval = setInterval(() =&gt; { &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i += 2; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; log(i); &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if(i &gt;= 360) i = 0; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; token.set('rotation', i); &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; }, 50); &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; }, */ I just reinstated it (by removing the /* and */ at the start and end) in my game and it works fine (in CombatTracker). Reason for it is to add emphasis - my players like it, we haven't melted anyone's PC yet.&nbsp; I appreciate it's a "nice to have" functionality which not everyone would want, but it is pretty cool and would be great as an option if it didn't break anything.

Edited 1582450391
A couple new bugs I've noticed in 1.7.1 Assigning a Message to a condition places a parenthesis after the message, even if I enter a blank message. The condition then will not send its description to chat when added to a token, and it cannot be removed with either of the removal buttons. When a condition has the following settings, it continues to add copies of the marker to the token each round, with different values each time. This only seems to be happening to any new conditions I set like this. Some with these settings were imported, and they behave normally.

Edited 1582461349
Havoc
Sheet Author
API Scripter
When I try to change "Icon Type" to "Token Marker". That's how I get custom Token Markers, right? Also, restarting API, maybe after a crash (or reset CM), removes the Handouts.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@havoc you need to install libTokenMarker (by The Aaron).&nbsp; It's available on Roll20 Github
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@persephone, the changes I made yesterday to fix duration countdown for conditions where override = false somehow broke normal condition processing.&nbsp; I'll fix today
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@alexander, I've always wondered why that code was there.&nbsp; It's been commented out for ages.&nbsp; I'll add it back in and find out what it does and add an option for it.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@gary, I do player announcements to everyone so everyone can see what's going on condition wise with everyone else.&nbsp; The thought is that player A shouldn't be touching buttons for player b.&nbsp; I could add something so the player announcement only goes to GM and specific player.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also player allow changes *should* be sending a limited condition menu to the player who is up in the turnorder so that player can assign their own conditions.&nbsp; If it isn't working, it needs to fixed.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1582475157
Can anyone provide some basic install instructions? What additional scripts should and should not be installed? Specific example, if I'm currently using StatusInfo.js, does this replace that, or does it depend on it?&nbsp;&nbsp;