Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

CombatMaster Alpha

Edited 1597363589
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So the compendium keeps changing he got tired of keeping it up to date.  At first glance, shaped should have gone a similar route as OGL and separated bio/spells from the main attributes.  Some people like having everything on a single page, but when you get to high level, have tons of equipment, attacks and spells, a single sheet becomes too vertical and that makes it too hard to find what you need or you miss something you have.  I've seen some posts in the other 2 shaped threads about having issues finding what they need quickly.  Both sheets should probably have had equipment on a separate tab.  That's one of the most single largest items over time, assuming spells are on their own tab.  If equipment were on it's own tab, a magic item area could be added, so you can quickly see your magic items, charges, doses, separate from the equipment but adding to the overall encumbrance.  This is already an issue in my mid level game.  A magic item buried in equipment is often forgotten. A nice to have would be to link the magic item to any spells, so it tracks down charges and doesn't screw around with spell slots.  This sheet also suffers from trying to look too much like OGL.  All the personality/flaw stuff should be moved onto the bio page and then you can open up that column for other things, which makes the sheet less vertical and again, easier to find what you want.  OGL suffers for the same reason.  If traits and feats started at top of page rather than middle, it would be easier to find all of them rather than the constant scroll down.  
So I did start a  very basic skeleton  of the Backpack tab a while back. I replaced BIO with BACKPACK Ideally there would be some sort of "Attuned Items" tracking (only 3 per person.. unless you're an artificer). Body slot options for equipment and some sort of thing to mark if the item is magical or not. A potion/utility section (Potion Belt or Utility Belt). Spell Supplies/Material components (Component Pouch), Ammunition (Quiver), Treasure (Coin Purse), and Junk Pocket.  Main issues I ran into is that the resource tracking gets quite wonky within OGL when separating the inventory up and I am no coder at the end of the day so it was a tad over my head to actually execute my ideas. All of my knowledge is self taught for Roll20 purposes.  Shaped seemed to have much of the functionality, or at least a smoother way to implement the functionality I had desired. However, there are still things missing. Both sheets just lump everything into equipment and don't care about much other than weight. It feels highly unorganized for my poor OCD brain. 
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Unorganized?  Hardly The more I look at it, the more the sheet needs to be broken up and the font made bigger.  Shaped is way too small for my eyes.  And the grey backgrounds make it harder to see.  By breaking up, you can then add more. I can't tell yet how he's tracking charges, etc.  OGL has those generic boxes you can use to track charges, divine stuff, ammo.   For equipment, it would be one magic section, where you specify if it is attuned or not,  Two sections (one for attuned, one for everything else) is overkill.  A sheet worker could determine if not artificer and more than 3 attuned items.  Another section could define magic item abilities, much like you'd setup a spell or attack.  Specify if it's healing or not, base charge cost since some time have multiple features with diff charges, DC, spell attack etc.  Spell vs ranged vs melee.  It an item has multiple affects, the magic abilities would track each affect.  And defining where the equipment sits (belt, etc) makes sense  I'm thinking core/traits/bio/spells/equip.  The 5 buttons that determine the type of roll (advantage down to disadvantage+) gets replaced with a roll query to free up real estate.  The tabs are in the middle.  Move traits (racial, class, feats, etc) onto it's own page allows the filters to become bigger and easier to read, plus a player should have a decent idea of what their traits are anyway and not need to refer to them all the time.  Having them smashed on the same page as attacks etc, too cluttered.   Once that third column is removed from core, the 2nd column can be sized correctly, no more scrunched attack descriptions, etc.  The font can be sized correctly also.   I'm not convinced I'll do this yet.  It's a ton of work just in the reformatting before the real work of unwinding the changing compendium comes into play.  

Edited 1597370432
I believe the Shaped 5e tried to stay loyal to a certain printable format for the DnD 5e sheet, which has the personality stuff in the first page and the background yada yada in the following ones (Shaped actually has an independent spell page, it's just that you can show some of them in the first page through filters for accesibility). In my limited knowledge, I believe it wouldn't be too hard to move stuff around (in the same page!) considering most of that is based on CSS formatting. But I'm so used to it that it's almost second nature.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've done sheets. Nothing us easy about them in Roll20. But doable just takes time 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
At one point, Shaped did have multiple tabs. It was a conscious decision (and with user input) that it moved to all-in-one. There is rich filtering on the page to reduce some clutter (show only certain levels/types/casting times/concentration of spells), for instance.

Edited 1597375178
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's why throwing this up here.  I don't want to embark down a path for no reason.  For me, the font is way too small.  The light grey button backgrounds make the button text too difficult to read.  I couldn't use this sheet as is.  I have to get real close to the monitor to read parts of it and there just doesn't feel like enough room.   Keith, what do you think?  Like devilish, I'm in agreement that equipment gets blobed because there isn't enough room or info.  Attack Names get cutoff (like OGL) because of lack of room.  This is a just a cramped sheet.  And this sheet was user driven?  Hmmmm The other side of the coin is NO ONE is supporting this.  So is supporting it with significant formatting changes better than no support at all?  

Edited 1597375415
keithcurtis said: At one point, Shaped did have multiple tabs. It was a conscious decision (and with user input) that it moved to all-in-one. There is rich filtering on the page to reduce some clutter (show only certain levels/types/casting times/concentration of spells), for instance. I'm not bothered with the Shaped core page. The filters make it great. I don't forsee my players using the spells tab at all since you can simply hover the spells on the front page to see the content. (That was actually a huge  plus for me in the "should I swap" department. I wish you could hover the feats too.)
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Devilish, the equipment issue you mentioned earlier isn't that big a deal?  
@Vic Oh its a huge issue. Equipment is hurting just as much in Shaped as it is in OGL. A backpack tab is still severely needed imo just because inventory can be broken up into so many subcategories for the sake of organization.  I'm just not bothered by the Shaped formatting and I agree with @Keith that the spell filters/condense ability help keep the page from getting too long. 
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And I'm the only one having trouble reading it. Ok

Edited 1597377102
A really cool implementation would be one where you could check (on/off) or categorize items in a different page that would show up in the main page on demand. If I were to put an example, it would be like using the prepared spells filters on items, but instead of being spells, it would be items and instead of prepared, it could be favorite. The secondary sheet would be like the general page, where all the stuff is stored. Then you could go about filtering items in the same manner as spells, probably categories like: Armor Weapons Utility Then another category group: Magical Non magical And another: Attunement (toggle) But this is like a dream for me. I have to snap out of it. I have to admit the font is kind of small. But I'm used to using most of my software with 50-60% zoom so I'm kinda fine with it.
Juan C. said: A really cool implementation would be one where you could check (on/off) or categorize items in a different page that would show up in the main page on demand. If I were to put an example, it would be like using the prepared spells filters on items, but instead of being spells, it would be items and instead of prepared, it could be favorite. The secondary sheet would be like the general page, where all the stuff is stored. Then you could go about filtering items in the same manner as spells, probably categories like: Armor Weapons Utility Then another category group: Magical Non magical And another: Attunement (toggle) But this is like a dream for me. I have to snap out of it. I have to admit the font is kind of small. But I'm used to using most of my software with 50-60% zoom so I'm kinda fine with it. I ship all of this. Being able to favorite just a few items and have those appear on main page would be gravy.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't zoom.  I have huge maps and that doesn't work well.  So typical approach to Shaped is to zoom.  Ugg.  Not solid design.  User driven or not....
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ack I'm not sure I want to touch this hornet's nest.  

Edited 1597379805
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I honestly have no idea how many people are still using it, in spite of the compendium issues.  It's a massive combo of sheet and api.  A lot to get one's arms around.  If the users drove the current UI they won't appreciate me changing it.  I really don't like the current design at all.  I see major issues across the board and missed opportunities.  But other's do like it, so who am I to argue.  It looks a great sheet, but unfortunately Kryx left.  For a moment today, I thought about taking it over, but I'm not.  I might create a different shaped sheet version, one that works with the compendium, but it won't look like this and I won't consolidate everything into a single page.  

Edited 1597384549
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And if someone on this thread would unblock me on Roll20, we can discuss an alternative sheet......PM me 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I dropped Shaped mostly because I could see that it was losing support. Eventually, it just won't work with the compendium, and the OGL is the only realistic alternative. I agree that Shaped is cramped and the text is tiny, but at my age, I feel that way about a lot of stuff. I do know that just by strolling through the forums on a daily basis, Shaped Sheet gets a lot less traffic than OGL. A LOT less.
The Devilish DM said: Add to that that each item in Shaped can have its own uses (current/ max) and recharge settings (short, long, manual, or turn based), rather than having to cross reference everything to a resource ( which OGL has made entirely complicated, necessitating using Token-mod or ChatSetAttr to actually function .  Putting APIs to work is a bit awkward too, having to cut into the description with: OGL NEEDS API to be usable. Having a million API's and attributes was necessary for quality of life. Shaped has much of the same QAL functionality built in. +1

Edited 1597420542
The moment I read NPCs and PCs use different attribute names for their stats including the AC is the moment I decided Not to even remotely consider using OGL. My presence within the Roll20 plataform disappears the moment Shaped dies and OGL hasn't grown to acceptable standards.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've decided to start from the other direction.  Figure out what changed in compendium and fix that first.  For you shaped users, devilish, juan, wolf, what's NOT working from the compendium?  

Edited 1597449452
Never had any issues with the compendium but I've seen some people complain about it.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Point me a direction? Where?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Folks I'm moving the conversation for shaped into the Character Sheet forum and have created a new thread there.  Please post there about Shaped.  
Hi @Victor, As always forever thankful for this awesome API. Just noticed a small bug/crash when using v2.32 in my games.  If you accidentally use the !cmaster --clear command or its button in the Combat Master Interface without having any tokens selected it crashes the API. I don't think I have seen this reported before, the only other API I use is the health aura/tint (1.6.0). No rush on a fix as you can work around it just thought I would raise it. Error message below: Cheers,
Victor B. said: Folks I'm moving the conversation for shaped into the Character Sheet forum and have created a new thread there.&nbsp; Please post there about Shaped.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9073992/5e-shaped-discussion-thread/?pageforid=9073992#post-9073992" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9073992/5e-shaped-discussion-thread/?pageforid=9073992#post-9073992</a> for those looking

Edited 1597707590
Eyyy I finally got around to finishing up the export for the Add/Remove API for an extended list of common conditions. It will auto apply/remove tint colors, corresponding conditions, and will auto adjust vision/lighting if need be. Token-Mod is all you need for the commands. I made sure to export a version without my custom markers so it can just be plug and play for anyone who does want. {"command":"cm","duration":false,"favorite":false,"previousPage":"main","initiative":{"rollInitiative":"CombatMaster","initiativeDie":20,"initiativeAttributes":"initiative_bonus","showInitiative":false,"rollEachRound":false,"apiTargetTokens":"None"},"turnorder":{"markerType":"External URL","externalMarkerURL":"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/52550079/U-3U950B3wk_KRtspSPyuw/thumb.png?1524507826&quot;,&quot;nextMarkerType&quot;:&quot;External" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/52550079/U-3U950B3wk_KRtspSPyuw/thumb.png?1524507826","nextMarkerType":"External</a> URL","nextExternalMarkerURL":"<a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/66352183/90UOrT-_Odg2WvvLbKOthw/thumb.png?1541422636&quot;,&quot;tokenMarkerName&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;tokenMarkerURL&quot;:null,&quot;nextTokenMarkerName&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;nextTokenMarkerURL&quot;:null,&quot;sortTurnOrder&quot;:true,&quot;centerToken&quot;:false,&quot;turnRoll20AM&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundRoll20AM&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundFX&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;useMarker&quot;:true,&quot;turnFX&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;characterRoundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;roundAPI&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;allRoundMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;,&quot;turnMacro&quot;:&quot;None&quot;},&quot;timer&quot;:{&quot;useTimer&quot;:false,&quot;time&quot;:120,&quot;skipTurn&quot;:true,&quot;sendTimerToChat&quot;:true,&quot;showTokenTimer&quot;:true,&quot;timerFont&quot;:&quot;Candal&quot;,&quot;timerFontSize&quot;:16,&quot;timerFontColor&quot;:&quot;rgb(255" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/66352183/90UOrT-_Odg2WvvLbKOthw/thumb.png?1541422636","tokenMarkerName":"None","tokenMarkerURL":null,"nextTokenMarkerName":"None","nextTokenMarkerURL":null,"sortTurnOrder":true,"centerToken":false,"turnRoll20AM":"None","roundRoll20AM":"None","roundFX":"None","roundMacro":"None","useMarker":true,"turnFX":"None","characterRoundMacro":"None","roundAPI":"None","allRoundMacro":"None","turnMacro":"None"},"timer":{"useTimer":false,"time":120,"skipTurn":true,"sendTimerToChat":true,"showTokenTimer":true,"timerFont":"Candal","timerFontSize":16,"timerFontColor":"rgb(255</a>, 0, 0)"},"announcements":{"announceTurn":true,"whisperToGM":false,"announceRound":true,"handleLongName":false,"showNPCTurns":false},"macro":{"substitutions":[{"type":"CharID","action":"charidentifier"},{"type":"TokenID","action":"tokenidentifier"},{"type":"CharName","action":"firstname"},{"type":"PlayerID","action":"playeridentifier"}]},"status":{"userAllowed":false,"userChanges":false,"sendOnlyToGM":false,"sendConditions":true,"clearConditions":false,"useMessage":true,"access":"None","autoAddSpells":true,"sheet":"OGL","showConditions":"all"},"conditions":{"blinded":{"name":"Blinded","key":"blinded","description":"&lt;p&gt;A blinded creature cannot see and automatically fails any ability check that requires sight.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature making Attack rolls have disadvantage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"bleeding-eye","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"Auto fail dight based ability checks. Advantage vs you. You have disadvantage vs others.","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --off bright_vision","remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --on bright_vision","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"charmed":{"name":"Charmed","key":"charmed","description":"&lt;p&gt;A charmed creature can't Attack the charmer or target the charmer with harmful Abilities or magical effects.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The charmer has advantage on any ability check to interact socially with the creature.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"chained-heart","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't attack charmer. Charmer has CHA advantage vs you.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ff00ff","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"deafened":{"name":"Deafened","key":"deafened","description":"&lt;p&gt;A deafened creature can't hear and automatically fails any ability check that requires hearing.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"edge-crack","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"can't hear and automatically fails any ability check that requires hearing","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"frightened":{"name":"Frightened","key":"frightened","description":"&lt;p&gt;A frightened creature has disadvantage on Ability Checks and Attack rolls while the source of its fear is within line of sight.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature can't willingly move closer to the source of its fear.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"screaming","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"Disadvantage on Ability Checks and Attack rolls. Can't move closer to target.","addAPI":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"addRoll20AM":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"grappled":{"name":"Grappled","key":"grappled","description":"A grappled creature's speed becomes 0, and it can't benefit from any bonus to its speed.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;The condition ends if the Grappler is incapacitated.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;The condition also ends if an effect removes the grappled creature from the reach of the Grappler or Grappling effect, such as when a creature is hurled away by the Thunderwave spell.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Grappling takes one free hand to attempt. Grappler moves at half speed while dragging grappled enemy.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;You can use your action to make an Athletics or Acrobatics check VS a grappler Athletics check to attempt to escape.","icon":"grab","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't move. Athletics or Acrobatics check VS grappler Athletics to break away. Grappler moves at half speed.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":true,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"incapacitated":{"name":"Incapacitated","key":"incapacitated","description":"&lt;p&gt;An incapacitated creature can't take actions or reactions.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"interdiction","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":true,"message":"No actions or reactions.","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","addAPI":"None","remAPI":"None","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"inspiration":{"name":"Inspiration","key":"inspiration","description":"&lt;p&gt;If you have inspiration, you can expend it when you make an Attack roll, saving throw, or ability check. Spending your inspiration gives you advantage on that roll.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Additionally, if you have inspiration, you can reward another player for good roleplaying, clever thinking, or simply doing something exciting in the game. When another player character does something that really contributes to the story in a fun and interesting way, you can give up your inspiration to give that character inspiration.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"trophy","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":true,"message":"ADVANTAGE","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Inspiration","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"invisibility":{"name":"Invisibility","key":"invisibility","description":"&lt;p&gt;An invisible creature is impossible to see without the aid of magic or a Special sense. For the purpose of Hiding, the creature is heavily obscured. The creature's location can be detected by any noise it makes or any tracks it leaves.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have disadvantage, and the creature's Attack rolls have advantage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"half-haze","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|#000000","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"paralyzed":{"name":"Paralyzed","key":"paralyzed","description":"&lt;p&gt;A paralyzed creature is &lt;i&gt;incapacitated&lt;/i&gt; and can't move or speak.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Any Attack that hits the creature is a critical hit if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"fist","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't move or speak. Automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saves. Adv vs you. Attacks within 5ft are crits.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00 statusmarkers|+interdiction","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent statusmarkers|-interdiction","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"petrified":{"name":"Petrified","key":"petrified","description":"&lt;p&gt;A petrified creature is transformed, along with any nonmagical object it is wearing or carrying, into a solid inanimate substance (usually stone). Its weight increases by a factor of ten, and it ceases aging.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature is &lt;i&gt;incapacitated&lt;/i&gt;, can't move or speak, and is unaware of its surroundings.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature has Resistance to all damage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature is immune to poison and disease, although a poison or disease already in its system is suspended, not neutralized.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"white-tower","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"-1","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't move or speak. Automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saves. Adv vs you. Resistant to all damage. Immune to poison and disease.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffffff statusmarkers|+interdiction","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent statusmarkers|-interdiction","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"remRoll20AM":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"poisoned":{"name":"Poisoned","key":"poisoned","description":"&lt;p&gt;A poisoned creature has disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"skull","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"Disadvantage on Attack rolls and Ability Checks.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|00ff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"prone":{"name":"Prone","key":"prone","description":"&lt;p&gt;A prone creature's only Movement option is to crawl, unless it stands up and thereby ends the condition.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature has disadvantage on Attack rolls.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;An Attack roll against the creature has advantage if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature. Otherwise, the Attack roll has disadvantage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"back-pain","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":true,"message":"Can only crawl. Half movement to stand. DIS on ATK. ATK vs you has ADV w/in 5ft. DIS farther than 5ft.","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Prone","addFX":"None","addMacro":"Aura3","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"Aura3","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"restrained":{"name":"Restrained","key":"restrained","description":"&lt;p&gt;A restrained creature's speed becomes 0, and it can't benefit from any bonus to its speed.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage, and the creature's Attack rolls have disadvantage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature has disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"fishing-net","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":false,"message":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remFX":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"stunned":{"name":"Stunned","key":"stunned","description":"&lt;p&gt;A stunned creature is &lt;i&gt;incapacitated&lt;/i&gt;, can't move, and can speak only falteringly.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"padlock","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"-1","override":true,"favorite":false,"message":"Can't move or speak. Automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saves. Adv vs you.","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent statusmarkers|-interdiction","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","targeted":false,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00 statusmarkers|+interdiction","remMacro":"None","addMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"unconscious":{"name":"Unconscious","key":"unconscious","description":"&lt;p&gt;An unconscious creature is &lt;i&gt;incapacitated&lt;/i&gt;, can't move or speak, and is unaware of its surroundings.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature drops whatever it's holding and falls prone.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;Any Attack that hits the creature is a critical hit if the attacker is within 5 feet of the creature.&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"sleepy","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":"0","override":false,"favorite":true,"message":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00 statusmarkers|+interdiction|+back-pain","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent statusmarkers|-interdiction","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"dazed":{"name":"Dazed","key":"dazed","icon":"pummeled","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"A dazed creature can't take reactions, has its speed halved, and has disadvantage on skill checks.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"Can't take reactions. Speed halved. Disadvantage on skill checks.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00","addFX":"bubbling-holy","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"dodging":{"name":"Dodging","key":"dodging","icon":"tread","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"When you take the Dodge action, you focus entirely on avoiding attacks. Until the start of your next turn, any Attack roll made against you has disadvantage if you can see the attacker, and you make Dexterity Saving Throws with advantage. You lose this benefit if you are Incapacitated or if your speed drops to 0.","duration":1,"direction":"-1","message":"any Attack roll made against you has disadvantage if you can see the attacker, and you make Dexterity Saving Throws with advantage","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,play|Dodging","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"helped":{"name":"Helped","key":"helped","icon":"all-for-one","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"You can lend your aid to another creature in the completion of a task. When you take the Help action, the creature you aid gains advantage on the next ability check it makes to perform the task you are helping with, provided that it makes the check before the start of your next turn. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; Alternatively, you can aid a friendly creature in attacking a creature within 5 feet of you. You feint, distract the target, or in some other way team up to make your ally’s Attack more effective. If your ally attacks the target before your next turn, the first attack roll is made with advantage.","duration":"1","direction":"-1","message":"None","addAPI":"!power --format|pcstats --emote|I gotchu fam. --tokenid|tokenidentifier --target_list|@target| |tokenidentifier","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Helping","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":true,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"hidden":{"name":"Hidden","key":"hidden","icon":"ninja-mask","iconType":"Combat Master","description":" ","duration":1,"direction":"0","message":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","override":false,"favorite":true,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|#000000","remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"ready":{"name":"Ready","key":"ready","icon":"sentry-gun","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Decide what perceivable circumstance will trigger your Reaction. Then, you choose the action you will take in response to that trigger, or you choose to move up to your speed in response to it. When the trigger occurs, you can either take your Reaction right after the trigger finishes or ignore the trigger.","duration":1,"direction":"-1","message":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":true,"targeted":false,"addAPI":"None","addMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"suffocating":{"name":"Suffocating","key":"suffocating","icon":"flying-flag","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"A creature can hold its breath for a number of minutes equal to 1 + its Constitution modifier (minimum of 30 seconds). &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; When a creature runs out of breath or is choking, it can survive for a number of rounds equal to its Constitution modifier (minimum of 1 round). &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; At the start of its next turn, it drops to 0 Hit Points and is dying, and it can’t regain Hit Points or be stabilized until it can breathe again.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"bubbling-water","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"addMacro":"sfe","targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"wild-shape":{"name":"Wild-Shape","key":"wild-shape","icon":"three-leaves","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Replace your STR, DEX and CON with beast but keep other scores. You gain the creatures HP and it acts as a temporary shield. If reduced to zero any excess damage is subtracted from pre transform HP. You can maintain concentration when transformed but cannot cast.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addPersistentMacro":true,"remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --on night_vision bright_vision --set bar2_value| bar2_link|hp_temp currentside|1 scale|1g night_distance|60 represents|\"Tenerife\"","remMacro":"None","addAPI":"!ammo -M2VYCQeTF3Gxq5PuWLa class_resource -1 Wild Shape","targeted":false,"addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","type":"Spell","concentration":false},"advantage":{"name":"Advantage","key":"advantage","icon":"green","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Advantage allows you to roll 2d20, taking the higher roll result.","duration":1,"direction":"0","message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Advantage","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"disadvantage":{"name":"Disadvantage","key":"disadvantage","icon":"red","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Disadvantage requires you to roll 2d20, taking the lower result.","duration":1,"direction":"0","message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"!roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Disadvantage","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"surprised":{"name":"Surprised","key":"surprised","icon":"grenade","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"If you’re surprised, you can’t move or take an action on your first turn of the Combat, and you can’t take a Reaction until that turn ends. A member of a group can be surprised even if the other members aren’t.","duration":1,"direction":"-1","message":"None","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ffff00","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":true,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"swimming":{"name":"Swimming","key":"swimming","icon":"fluffy-wing","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"While climbing or swimming, each foot of movement costs 1 extra foot (2 extra feet in difficult terrain), unless a creature has a climbing or swimming speed. At the GM’s option, climbing a slippery vertical surface or one with few handholds requires a successful Strength (Athletics) check. Similarly, gaining any distance in rough water might require a successful Strength (Athletics) check.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"climbing":{"name":"Climbing","key":"climbing","icon":"cobweb","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"While climbing or swimming, each foot of movement costs 1 extra foot (2 extra feet in difficult terrain), unless a creature has a climbing or swimming speed. At the GM’s option, climbing a slippery vertical surface or one with few handholds requires a successful Strength (Athletics) check. Similarly, gaining any distance in rough water might require a successful Strength (Athletics) check.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"#Climb","addPersistentMacro":true,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"cursed":{"name":"Cursed","key":"cursed","icon":"radioactive","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Unlike other afflictions, most curses cannot be cured through a number of successful saving throws. Curses can be cured through magic, however, usually via spells such as remove curse. While some curses cause a progressive deterioration, others inflict a static penalty from the moment they are contracted, neither fading over time nor growing worse. In addition, there are a number of magic items that act like curses.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"A Remove Curse spell, or other restorative magic, ends this Effect.","addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|00ff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"Aura2","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"Aura2","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"potion":{"name":"Potion","key":"potion","icon":"drink-me","iconType":"Combat Master","description":" ","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Spell","concentration":false},"dying":{"name":"Dying","key":"dying","icon":"death-zone","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Roll a d20. If the roll is 10 or higher, you succeed. Otherwise, you fail. On your third success, you become stable. On your third failure, you die. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; When you make a death saving throw and roll a 1 on The D20, it counts as two failures. If you roll a 20 on The D20, you regain 1 hit point. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; The number of both is reset to zero when you regain any Hit Points or become stable. &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt; If you take any damage while you have 0 hit poi⁠nts, you suffer a death saving throw failure. If the damage is from a critical hit, you suffer two failures instead. If the damage equals or exceeds your hit point maximum, you suffer Instant Death.","duration":1,"direction":0,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|ff0000","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"addMacro":"None","remMacro":"None","type":"Condition","concentration":false},"marked":{"name":"Marked","key":"marked","icon":"archery-target","iconType":"Combat Master","description":" ","duration":"10","direction":"-1","message":"None","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":true,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"disarmed":{"name":"Disarmed","key":"disarmed","icon":"rolling-bomb","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"You have been disarmed and must pick your weapon back up before making another attack with it. While engaged in melee, interacting with an object that is not held or on your person (i.e. picking up a dropped weapon) grants an attack of opportunity.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"Use an Object action to pick up weapon. Grants Opp Atk","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"flying":{"name":"Flying","key":"flying","icon":"angel-outfit","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Flying creatures enjoy many benefits of mobility, but they must also deal with the danger of Falling. If a flying creature is knocked prone, has its speed reduced to 0, or is otherwise deprived of the ability to move, the creature falls, unless it has the ability to hover or it is being held aloft by magic, such as by the fly spell. At the end of a fall, a creature takes 1d6 bludgeoning damage for every 10 feet it fell. The creature lands prone, unless it avoids taking damage from the fall.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"torch":{"name":"Torch","key":"torch","icon":"yellow","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"A torch burns for 1 hour, providing bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet. If you make a melee Attack with a burning torch and hit, it deals 1 fire damage.","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","tageted":false,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --on emits_bright_light emits_low_light --set bright_light_distance|30","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --off emits_bright_light emits_low_light","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Spell","concentration":false},"slowed":{"name":"Slowed","key":"slowed","icon":"snail","iconType":"Combat Master","description":" ","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"None","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"exhausted":{"name":"Exhausted","key":"exhausted","icon":"broken-skull","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"Some spec⁠ial abi⁠lities and environmental Hazards, such as starvation and the long-term Effects of freezing or scorching temperatures, can lead to a spe⁠cial condition called exhaustion. Exhaustion is measured in six levels. An effect can give a creature one or more levels of exhaustion, as specified in the effect’s description. &lt;br /&gt;1. Disadvantage on Ability Checks &lt;br /&gt;2. Speed halved. &lt;br /&gt;3. Disadvantage on attack rolls and saving throws. &lt;br /&gt;4. Hit point maximum halved. &lt;br /&gt;5. Speed reduced to 0. &lt;br /&gt;6. Death","duration":1,"direction":0,"message":"1. Disadvantage on Ability Checks&lt;br /&gt;2. Speed halved.&lt;br /&gt;3. Disadvantage on attack rolls and saving throws.&lt;br /&gt;4. Hit point maximum halved.&lt;br /&gt;5. Speed reduced to 0.&lt;br /&gt;6. Death","tageted":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":true,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false},"concentration":{"name":"Concentration","key":"concentration","type":"Spell","description":"&lt;p&gt;In order to keep their magic active. If you lose concentration, such a spell ends. If a spell must be maintained with concentralion, that fact appears in its Duration entry, and the spell specifics how long you can concentrate on it. You can end concentration at any time (no action required)..&lt;/p&gt;","icon":"stopwatch","iconType":"Combat Master","duration":1,"direction":0,"override":true,"favorite":true,"message":"None","targeted":false,"concentration":false,"addAPI":"None","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"None","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None"},"diseased":{"name":"Diseased","key":"diseased","icon":"half-heart","iconType":"Combat Master","description":"A simple outbreak might amount to little more than a small drain on party resources, curable by a casting of Lesser Restoration. A more complicated outbreak can form the basis of one or more Adventures as characters Search for a cure, stop the spread of the disease, and deal with the consequences.&lt;br /&gt;A disease that does more than infect a few party members is primarily a plot device. The rules help describe the Effects of the disease and how it can be cured, but the specifics of how a disease works aren’t bound by a Common set of rules. Diseases can affect any creature, and a given illness might or might not pass from one race or kind of creature to another. A plague might affect only Constructs or Undead, or sweep through a Halfling neighborhood but leave other races untouched.","duration":1,"direction":0,"tageted":false,"addAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|00ff00","addRoll20AM":"None","addFX":"None","addMacro":"None","addPersistentMacro":false,"remAPI":"!token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --set tint_color|transparent","remRoll20AM":"None","remFX":"None","remMacro":"None","override":false,"favorite":false,"targeted":false,"type":"Condition","concentration":false}},"gmPlayerID":"-LH3npr4mwqoL0OKwAHE","hold":{"held":false,"turnorder":[],"conditions":[],"round":1},"concentration":{"useConcentration":true,"notify":"Everyone","autoAdd":true,"autoRoll":true,"woundBar":"bar1","attribute":"constitution_save_bonus"}}

Edited 1597728038
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nice and thanks.&nbsp; What statusmarker set(s) do you use for a seemless import
Victor B. said: Nice and thanks.&nbsp; What statusmarker set(s) do you use for a seemless import The one above is standard roll20 set.&nbsp; etc..
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Perfect
I'm using v2.32 and it isn't counting down the status markers with default conditions or custom ones.
PapaWhiskey11 said: I'm using v2.32 and it isn't counting down the status markers with default conditions or custom ones. I'm sorry to ask these questions but they are kind of mandatory: Do you have a 'direction' set for the condition/spell? (note that having a direction set to 0 effectively turns it into a permanent condition). If so, are you inside a Combat/Turn Order? (the direction is triggered on turn start to remove conditions)
The direction is set to -1 and when I advance the turn order, the duration doesn't reduce from round to round nor remove itself when it would be zero. Previously this was working. Juan C. said: PapaWhiskey11 said: I'm using v2.32 and it isn't counting down the status markers with default conditions or custom ones. I'm sorry to ask these questions but they are kind of mandatory: Do you have a 'direction' set for the condition/spell? (note that having a direction set to 0 effectively turns it into a permanent condition). If so, are you inside a Combat/Turn Order? (the direction is triggered on turn start to remove conditions)
Double check that you have the player ribbon on the page you're attempting this.
Persephone said: Double check that you have the player ribbon on the page you're attempting this. That was it. Thank you. I didn't even know that was a requirement for the script to function properly. Thank yo for the education.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a big that I've fixed that addresses this. I'm adding something else and then I'll publish&nbsp;
Anyone know if its possible to use the Torch API and !flicker command with a condition within Combat Master? I've got this feeling that it should work but so far I am totally lost at sea and running out of ideas. This works on the regular VTT: !flicker-on 40 60 on @{selected|token_id} This doesn't work as a API triggered by Combat Master: {{!flicker-on}} {{40}} {{60}} {{on}} {{tokidentifier}} Link to Torch API: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1104897/script-torch-a-simple-script-for-giving-lights-to-tokens-and-turning-off-and-on-dynamic-lighting/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1104897/script-torch-a-simple-script-for-giving-lights-to-tokens-and-turning-off-and-on-dynamic-lighting/</a>
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try this {{!flicker-on 40 60 on tokidentifier}}
Victor B. said: Try this {{!flicker-on 40 60 on tokidentifier}} Hi Victor, and thanks. But no, that doesn't work either.
Maybe Torch has the limitation TokenMod used to, where it wouldn't work if the command was sent by API. The Aaron added the --api-as functionality to TokenMod to account for that, but Torch never got the same treatment.
Thanks Persephone! That must be it.

Edited 1597939861
If you cant get that API command to work you can achieve the on/off lighting with Token-Mod and Cmaster.&nbsp; !token-mod {{--api-as playeridentifier}} {{--ids tokenidentifier}} {{--on emits_bright_light emits_low_light}} {{--set bright_distance|40 low_distance|60}} !token-mod {{--api-as playeridentifier}} {{--ids tokenidentifier}} {{--off emits_bright_light emits_low_light}}
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Ravenknight, make a request to TheAaron.&nbsp; He can probably easily add as-api into Torch

Edited 1597943720
Ravenknight
KS Backer
The Devilish DM said: If you cant get that API command to work you can achieve the on/off lighting with Token-Mod and Cmaster.&nbsp; !token-mod {{--api-as playeridentifier}} {{--ids tokenidentifier}} {{--on emits_bright_light emits_low_light}} {{--set bright_distance|40 low_distance|60}} !token-mod {{--api-as playeridentifier}} {{--ids tokenidentifier}} {{--off emits_bright_light emits_low_light}} Yes, that works flawlessly. :) But we kinda like our flashy lights. Victor B. said: @Ravenknight, make a request to TheAaron.&nbsp; He can probably easily add as-api into Torch I've PMed him so lets see what comes out of it. I'm guessing that he will update the Torch script for UDL anyways.
Ravenknight said: The Devilish DM said: If you cant get that API command to work you can achieve the on/off lighting with Token-Mod and Cmaster.&nbsp; !token-mod {{--api-as playeridentifier}} {{--ids tokenidentifier}} {{--on emits_bright_light emits_low_light}} {{--set bright_distance|40 low_distance|60}} !token-mod {{--api-as playeridentifier}} {{--ids tokenidentifier}} {{--off emits_bright_light emits_low_light}} Yes, that works flawlessly. :) But we kinda like our flashy lights. Victor B. said: @Ravenknight, make a request to TheAaron.&nbsp; He can probably easily add as-api into Torch I've PMed him so lets see what comes out of it. I'm guessing that he will update the Torch script for UDL anyways. Worst WORST case you can place an API command button in the Torch Condition Description to activate the flicker. Still have to click it that way unfortunately.&nbsp; [Light Torch]( !flicker-on 40 60 on @{selected|token_id})
The Devilish DM said: Ravenknight said: The Devilish DM said: If you cant get that API command to work you can achieve the on/off lighting with Token-Mod and Cmaster.&nbsp; !token-mod {{--api-as playeridentifier}} {{--ids tokenidentifier}} {{--on emits_bright_light emits_low_light}} {{--set bright_distance|40 low_distance|60}} !token-mod {{--api-as playeridentifier}} {{--ids tokenidentifier}} {{--off emits_bright_light emits_low_light}} Yes, that works flawlessly. :) But we kinda like our flashy lights. Victor B. said: @Ravenknight, make a request to TheAaron.&nbsp; He can probably easily add as-api into Torch I've PMed him so lets see what comes out of it. I'm guessing that he will update the Torch script for UDL anyways. Worst WORST case you can place an API command button in the Torch Condition Description to activate the flicker. Still have to click it that way unfortunately.&nbsp; [Light Torch]( !flicker-on 40 60 on @{selected|token_id}) Didn't think of that. Thanks!

Edited 1598147461
Hey @VictorB Is there any possibility of adding a pure chat command to the CM API to be sent every turn/round? For instance, after countless attempts of making an action menu show up to every character in their turn (which I've given up on, mostly), now I just want to show them a series of buttons that each trigger a certain macro from their POV. I haven't been able to do this as the replacement mechanic for the CM API seems like it replaces the necessary characters for macro commands to function within a macro button. So basically, what I would like is sort of have a "sendChat" functionality which would let you construct the entire sendChat sequence from start (for instance, '/w GM Available actions: [Button](!#Spells)' ). Now, I don't know if it would work like that, but I'm having issues showing actions available to the characters since it seems like attribute calls @{cmcharidentifier|attribute} and ability calls %{cmcharidentifier|ability} don't seem to work. For instance, using the PowerCards API, I tried to do something like this: {{!power {{--name|@{cmcharidentifier|character_name}}} {{--whisper|self}} {{--format|blue}} {{--leftsub|Combat Actions (Attack)}} {{--!Attacks|~C**Attacks**~C}} {{--!Attacks2|~C@{cmcharidentifier|offense_macro_var}~C}} {{--!Dodge|~C[Dodge](!#Dodge-Action)~C}} {{--!Spells|~C[Spells](!#Spells)~C}}}} And every single one of these buttons is meant to use their ability calls to show them their list of attacks/spells. Either way, if there's a workaround to the attribute/ability calls behavior I would appreciate it.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
People are sending fully functional maps out to chat.&nbsp; I've seen it.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1598158313
@Juan, I think in this case that won't work unless the macro you're using sends a menu for every player by default. If it is the kind of macro that normally just sends a menu to the player who activates it, then that would require CM to trigger that macro once for each player AS that player, which I don't think it's capable of. EDIT: Unless there's a way to set the menu to whisper to the player using the player ID substitute.
Turns out CM was okay and it was on the other script's blame, which I promptly modified to "fix" it. It was UCM, great script by the way.