Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

Chris said: Hello, this is my character sheet. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039686" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039686</a> Hi Chris, Please read the New Player Checklist ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2658092/new-player-checklist-new-players-read-this" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2658092/new-player-checklist-new-players-read-this</a> ), go through it step by step, and try to fill out as much as you can for your character. As you probably noticed, all the other people that posted on this here thread confirmed : I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. ..and that is probably a good basis. regards baldhermit.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544</a> i made multiple adjustments with her so I likely missed deleting some modifications, so i'm apologizing for that right now! also, totally didn't take long for my second to get here.
Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544</a> i made multiple adjustments with her so I likely missed deleting some modifications, so i'm apologizing for that right now! also, totally didn't take long for my second to get here. Hello again. Your character should be increasing their primary stat (Intelligence) every opportunity they get, and it should be their highest stat. This is important so that your character's accuracy stays about the same as they level. You do not have two manifestations without taking Extra Manifestation. Please list down your (initial) manifestation and its benefits in Race Features. Please choose the actual weapon your Farbond Spellblade is (e.g. Rapier, Dagger, Longsword, etc.) You cannot take Pitmail armor as it is minimum enhancement 6+ (i.e. Level 25+ items). Furthermore, note that Swordmage does not benefit especially from having Chainmail, as you are Int primary and have Leather proficiency. Your armor must also be magical per guild rules. Please make your workspaces your MBA and Lightning Lure, so that you have a weapon and an implement attack. Please also look over filling this part out again, as they are currently incorrect. Please add your racial bonuses to Endurance and Nature to your skills. The item is 'Acrobat Boots', not Acrobatic Boots. Please choose an Level 3 Encounter attack and a Level 5 Daily attack. (optional) Note that you may choose a theme for your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931</a> Note: I most likely forgot to make some adjustments at some points as I mostly worked on it around 4 and 5 AM but I can't see them by myself so I'm counting on you 😂
Han S. said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544</a> i made multiple adjustments with her so I likely missed deleting some modifications, so i'm apologizing for that right now! also, totally didn't take long for my second to get here. Hello again. Your character should be increasing their primary stat (Intelligence) every opportunity they get, and it should be their highest stat. This is important so that your character's accuracy stays about the same as they level. You do not have two manifestations without taking Extra Manifestation. Please list down your (initial) manifestation and its benefits in Race Features. Please choose the actual weapon your Farbond Spellblade is (e.g. Rapier, Dagger, Longsword, etc.) You cannot take Pitmail armor as it is minimum enhancement 6+ (i.e. Level 25+ items). Furthermore, note that Swordmage does not benefit especially from having Chainmail, as you are Int primary and have Leather proficiency. Your armor must also be magical per guild rules. Please make your workspaces your MBA and Lightning Lure, so that you have a weapon and an implement attack. Please also look over filling this part out again, as they are currently incorrect. Please add your racial bonuses to Endurance and Nature to your skills. The item is 'Acrobat Boots', not Acrobatic Boots. Please choose an Level 3 Encounter attack and a Level 5 Daily attack. (optional) Note that you may choose a theme for your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. swapped str for int 2. swapped in extra manifestation feat 3. i believe i put the water features down correctly 4. chose rapier for the weapon 5. took away chainmail proficiency as well as changed what armor i had to magical &amp; leather 6. changed to MBA and lightning lure; i think i fixed the numbers? the math for it is difficult for me&nbsp; 7. added endurance &amp; nature from racial 8. this was me being a dumbass, changed to "acrobat" 9. added flame cyclone &amp; burning blade 10. i will nooot be picking a theme
Samantha L. said: Han S. said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544</a> i made multiple adjustments with her so I likely missed deleting some modifications, so i'm apologizing for that right now! also, totally didn't take long for my second to get here. Hello again. Your character should be increasing their primary stat (Intelligence) every opportunity they get, and it should be their highest stat. This is important so that your character's accuracy stays about the same as they level. You do not have two manifestations without taking Extra Manifestation. Please list down your (initial) manifestation and its benefits in Race Features. Please choose the actual weapon your Farbond Spellblade is (e.g. Rapier, Dagger, Longsword, etc.) You cannot take Pitmail armor as it is minimum enhancement 6+ (i.e. Level 25+ items). Furthermore, note that Swordmage does not benefit especially from having Chainmail, as you are Int primary and have Leather proficiency. Your armor must also be magical per guild rules. Please make your workspaces your MBA and Lightning Lure, so that you have a weapon and an implement attack. Please also look over filling this part out again, as they are currently incorrect. Please add your racial bonuses to Endurance and Nature to your skills. The item is 'Acrobat Boots', not Acrobatic Boots. Please choose an Level 3 Encounter attack and a Level 5 Daily attack. (optional) Note that you may choose a theme for your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. swapped str for int 2. swapped in extra manifestation feat 3. i believe i put the water features down correctly 4. chose rapier for the weapon 5. took away chainmail proficiency as well as changed what armor i had to magical &amp; leather 6. changed to MBA and lightning lure; i think i fixed the numbers? the math for it is difficult for me&nbsp; 7. added endurance &amp; nature from racial 8. this was me being a dumbass, changed to "acrobat" 9. added flame cyclone &amp; burning blade 10. i will nooot be picking a theme Check. Check. I missed the part in conditional modifiers, check. Check. You also gain a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against ongoing damage and the swiftcurrent power. The Armor bonus of Leather is 2, not 3. In addition, assuming you intend to keep your off-hand empty, please also add your Swordmage Warding as a class bonus to AC. For your MBA, you are missing in the attack workspace the proficiency bonus from your Rapier and your feat bonus from your expertise feat. In your damage workspace, you do not have a feat bonus to damage. For your Lightning Lure, you are missing your enhancement bonus from your weapon (presumably still your rapier) and (if you make the change in point 11) also a feat bonus. Its damage workspace is also missing your enhancement bonus. Check. Check. (And don't sweat it. I've made worse mistakes. &gt;.&gt;) Check. Check. (new) Since you have implement attacks (Flame Cyclone, Lightning Lure), I would recommend choosing either War Wizard's Expertise or White Lotus Dueling Expertise as your expertise feat in place of Light Blade Expertise. The former two feats would apply to both your weapon and implement attacks, while Light Blade Expertise only applies to your weapon attacks. (new) I am unsure where your Misc. +2 to Will is from.

Edited 1571780649
Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931</a> Note: I most likely forgot to make some adjustments at some points as I mostly worked on it around 4 and 5 AM but I can't see them by myself so I'm counting on you  Hello. Unless you are trying to meet certain prerequisites with your non-primary scores, I would strongly recommend increasing your Strength and Wisdom scores by a point, primarily to increase your character's accuracy. Your racial stat boost is incorrect, it should be either +2 Dex and +2 Str, or +2 Dex and +2 Con. Given your character, you presumably will want the first. Since you have both weapon and implement attacks, I would recommend you take Mighty Crusader Expertise over Heavy Blade Expertise, because you currently do not have any way to gain a feat bonus to implement attack rolls currently. I would also recommend you have a holy symbol to have an implement to wield. (There are potential alternatives to this, but this is the simplest one that comes to mind.) You do not need Scythe Proficiency as a feat, as cleric already comes with proficiency with simple weapons. Your sheet says you have Plate Dwarven Armor, but you only have proficiency up to scale. Your surge count seems one too high. Your Tenebrous Blessing attack and damage workspaces are incorrect, as you cannot use your scythe to make this attack. (optional) You may choose a theme as a part of character creation. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: Samantha L. said: Han S. said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544</a> i made multiple adjustments with her so I likely missed deleting some modifications, so i'm apologizing for that right now! also, totally didn't take long for my second to get here. Hello again. Your character should be increasing their primary stat (Intelligence) every opportunity they get, and it should be their highest stat. This is important so that your character's accuracy stays about the same as they level. You do not have two manifestations without taking Extra Manifestation. Please list down your (initial) manifestation and its benefits in Race Features. Please choose the actual weapon your Farbond Spellblade is (e.g. Rapier, Dagger, Longsword, etc.) You cannot take Pitmail armor as it is minimum enhancement 6+ (i.e. Level 25+ items). Furthermore, note that Swordmage does not benefit especially from having Chainmail, as you are Int primary and have Leather proficiency. Your armor must also be magical per guild rules. Please make your workspaces your MBA and Lightning Lure, so that you have a weapon and an implement attack. Please also look over filling this part out again, as they are currently incorrect. Please add your racial bonuses to Endurance and Nature to your skills. The item is 'Acrobat Boots', not Acrobatic Boots. Please choose an Level 3 Encounter attack and a Level 5 Daily attack. (optional) Note that you may choose a theme for your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. swapped str for int 2. swapped in extra manifestation feat 3. i believe i put the water features down correctly 4. chose rapier for the weapon 5. took away chainmail proficiency as well as changed what armor i had to magical &amp; leather 6. changed to MBA and lightning lure; i think i fixed the numbers? the math for it is difficult for me&nbsp; 7. added endurance &amp; nature from racial 8. this was me being a dumbass, changed to "acrobat" 9. added flame cyclone &amp; burning blade 10. i will nooot be picking a theme Check. Check. I missed the part in conditional modifiers, check. Check. You also gain a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against ongoing damage and the swiftcurrent power. The Armor bonus of Leather is 2, not 3. In addition, assuming you intend to keep your off-hand empty, please also add your Swordmage Warding as a class bonus to AC. For your MBA, you are missing in the attack workspace the proficiency bonus from your Rapier and your feat bonus from your expertise feat. In your damage workspace, you do not have a feat bonus to damage. For your Lightning Lure, you are missing your enhancement bonus from your weapon (presumably still your rapier) and (if you make the change in point 11) also a feat bonus. Its damage workspace is also missing your enhancement bonus. Check. Check. (And don't sweat it. I've made worse mistakes. &gt;.&gt;) Check. Check. (new) Since you have implement attacks (Flame Cyclone, Lightning Lure), I would recommend choosing either War Wizard's Expertise or White Lotus Dueling Expertise as your expertise feat in place of Light Blade Expertise. The former two feats would apply to both your weapon and implement attacks, while Light Blade Expertise only applies to your weapon attacks. (new) I am unsure where your Misc. +2 to Will is from. 5. added +3 class AC due to only having the one-handed 6. i think i got it all set in the attack/damage workspace 11. changed to war wizard expertise&nbsp; 12. i'm sure i had a reason for it at the time, but took it away&nbsp;

Edited 1571801108
Han S. said: Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931</a> Note: I most likely forgot to make some adjustments at some points as I mostly worked on it around 4 and 5 AM but I can't see them by myself so I'm counting on you  Hello. Unless you are trying to meet certain prerequisites with your non-primary scores, I would strongly recommend increasing your Strength and Wisdom scores by a point, primarily to increase your character's accuracy. Your racial stat boost is incorrect, it should be either +2 Dex and +2 Str, or +2 Dex and +2 Con. Given your character, you presumably will want the first. Since you have both weapon and implement attacks, I would recommend you take Mighty Crusader Expertise over Heavy Blade Expertise, because you currently do not have any way to gain a feat bonus to implement attack rolls currently. I would also recommend you have a holy symbol to have an implement to wield. (There are potential alternatives to this, but this is the simplest one that comes to mind.) You do not need Scythe Proficiency as a feat, as cleric already comes with proficiency with simple weapons. Your sheet says you have Plate Dwarven Armor, but you only have proficiency up to scale. Your surge count seems one too high. Your Tenebrous Blessing attack and damage workspaces are incorrect, as you cannot use your scythe to make this attack. (optional) You may choose a theme as a part of character creation. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Changed the array to boost Strength and Wisdom more. 2- Done. 3- Changed, thank you. 4- I overlooked that (facepalm), changed to improved defenses (+ added the corresponding bonus). 5- Changed, idk why my brain thought it was plate. 6- Changed to fit the new array (same for HP) 7- Fixed I believe? 8- I added the Noble theme (+ Noble Presence Power for level 1 feature &amp;&nbsp;Symbol Of Holy Nimbus +1 for level 5 feature). &lt; That's the part where I'm the less certain about what I am doing. If there's more needed in the backstory to explain it, I can add something. Ooor otherwise, I can explain you what my thoughts were about it.

Edited 1571955190
Samantha L. said: Han S. said: Samantha L. said: Han S. said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038544</a> i made multiple adjustments with her so I likely missed deleting some modifications, so i'm apologizing for that right now! also, totally didn't take long for my second to get here. Hello again. Your character should be increasing their primary stat (Intelligence) every opportunity they get, and it should be their highest stat. This is important so that your character's accuracy stays about the same as they level. You do not have two manifestations without taking Extra Manifestation. Please list down your (initial) manifestation and its benefits in Race Features. Please choose the actual weapon your Farbond Spellblade is (e.g. Rapier, Dagger, Longsword, etc.) You cannot take Pitmail armor as it is minimum enhancement 6+ (i.e. Level 25+ items). Furthermore, note that Swordmage does not benefit especially from having Chainmail, as you are Int primary and have Leather proficiency. Your armor must also be magical per guild rules. Please make your workspaces your MBA and Lightning Lure, so that you have a weapon and an implement attack. Please also look over filling this part out again, as they are currently incorrect. Please add your racial bonuses to Endurance and Nature to your skills. The item is 'Acrobat Boots', not Acrobatic Boots. Please choose an Level 3 Encounter attack and a Level 5 Daily attack. (optional) Note that you may choose a theme for your character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. swapped str for int 2. swapped in extra manifestation feat 3. i believe i put the water features down correctly 4. chose rapier for the weapon 5. took away chainmail proficiency as well as changed what armor i had to magical &amp; leather 6. changed to MBA and lightning lure; i think i fixed the numbers? the math for it is difficult for me&nbsp; 7. added endurance &amp; nature from racial 8. this was me being a dumbass, changed to "acrobat" 9. added flame cyclone &amp; burning blade 10. i will nooot be picking a theme Check. Check. I missed the part in conditional modifiers, check. Check. You also gain a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against ongoing damage and the swiftcurrent power. The Armor bonus of Leather is 2, not 3. In addition, assuming you intend to keep your off-hand empty, please also add your Swordmage Warding as a class bonus to AC. For your MBA, you are missing in the attack workspace the proficiency bonus from your Rapier and your feat bonus from your expertise feat. In your damage workspace, you do not have a feat bonus to damage. For your Lightning Lure, you are missing your enhancement bonus from your weapon (presumably still your rapier) and (if you make the change in point 11) also a feat bonus. Its damage workspace is also missing your enhancement bonus. Check. Check. (And don't sweat it. I've made worse mistakes. &gt;.&gt;) Check. Check. (new) Since you have implement attacks (Flame Cyclone, Lightning Lure), I would recommend choosing either War Wizard's Expertise or White Lotus Dueling Expertise as your expertise feat in place of Light Blade Expertise. The former two feats would apply to both your weapon and implement attacks, while Light Blade Expertise only applies to your weapon attacks. (new) I am unsure where your Misc. +2 to Will is from. 5. added +3 class AC due to only having the one-handed 6. i think i got it all set in the attack/damage workspace 11. changed to war wizard expertise&nbsp; 12. i'm sure i had a reason for it at the time, but took it away&nbsp; 5. Check. 6. Almost, you shouldn't have a proficiency bonus to Lightning Lure (because it's an implement attack). 11. Check. 12. Check. Let me know when 6 is fixed (feel free to DM me when it happens) and I can throw the journal to you. EDIT: Journal granted after discussions in PMs. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Max said: Han S. said: Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931</a> Note: I most likely forgot to make some adjustments at some points as I mostly worked on it around 4 and 5 AM but I can't see them by myself so I'm counting on you  Hello. Unless you are trying to meet certain prerequisites with your non-primary scores, I would strongly recommend increasing your Strength and Wisdom scores by a point, primarily to increase your character's accuracy. Your racial stat boost is incorrect, it should be either +2 Dex and +2 Str, or +2 Dex and +2 Con. Given your character, you presumably will want the first. Since you have both weapon and implement attacks, I would recommend you take Mighty Crusader Expertise over Heavy Blade Expertise, because you currently do not have any way to gain a feat bonus to implement attack rolls currently. I would also recommend you have a holy symbol to have an implement to wield. (There are potential alternatives to this, but this is the simplest one that comes to mind.) You do not need Scythe Proficiency as a feat, as cleric already comes with proficiency with simple weapons. Your sheet says you have Plate Dwarven Armor, but you only have proficiency up to scale. Your surge count seems one too high. Your Tenebrous Blessing attack and damage workspaces are incorrect, as you cannot use your scythe to make this attack. (optional) You may choose a theme as a part of character creation. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Changed the array to boost Strength and Wisdom more. 2- Done. 3- Changed, thank you. 4- I overlooked that (facepalm), changed to improved defenses (+ added the corresponding bonus). 5- Changed, idk why my brain thought it was plate. 6- Changed to fit the new array (same for HP) 7- Fixed I believe? 8- I added the Noble theme (+ Noble Presence Power for level 1 feature &amp;&nbsp;Symbol Of Holy Nimbus +1 for level 5 feature). &lt; That's the part where I'm the less certain about what I am doing. If there's more needed in the backstory to explain it, I can add something. Ooor otherwise, I can explain you what my thoughts were about it. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Almost, you haven't adjusted your Ability modifier after increasing them. (This is also true for your MBA.) Check, and no need for further explanation. Your character does not need a backstory involving him being a noble to be able to take the Noble theme, and more generally in the Guild you are welcome to change the default descriptions of your powers and other elements of your character as you wish (known as 'refluffing') so long as the mechanics of your choices remain the same.
Han S. said: Max said: Han S. said: Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931</a> Note: I most likely forgot to make some adjustments at some points as I mostly worked on it around 4 and 5 AM but I can't see them by myself so I'm counting on you  Hello. Unless you are trying to meet certain prerequisites with your non-primary scores, I would strongly recommend increasing your Strength and Wisdom scores by a point, primarily to increase your character's accuracy. Your racial stat boost is incorrect, it should be either +2 Dex and +2 Str, or +2 Dex and +2 Con. Given your character, you presumably will want the first. Since you have both weapon and implement attacks, I would recommend you take Mighty Crusader Expertise over Heavy Blade Expertise, because you currently do not have any way to gain a feat bonus to implement attack rolls currently. I would also recommend you have a holy symbol to have an implement to wield. (There are potential alternatives to this, but this is the simplest one that comes to mind.) You do not need Scythe Proficiency as a feat, as cleric already comes with proficiency with simple weapons. Your sheet says you have Plate Dwarven Armor, but you only have proficiency up to scale. Your surge count seems one too high. Your Tenebrous Blessing attack and damage workspaces are incorrect, as you cannot use your scythe to make this attack. (optional) You may choose a theme as a part of character creation. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Changed the array to boost Strength and Wisdom more. 2- Done. 3- Changed, thank you. 4- I overlooked that (facepalm), changed to improved defenses (+ added the corresponding bonus). 5- Changed, idk why my brain thought it was plate. 6- Changed to fit the new array (same for HP) 7- Fixed I believe? 8- I added the Noble theme (+ Noble Presence Power for level 1 feature &amp;&nbsp;Symbol Of Holy Nimbus +1 for level 5 feature). &lt; That's the part where I'm the less certain about what I am doing. If there's more needed in the backstory to explain it, I can add something. Ooor otherwise, I can explain you what my thoughts were about it. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Almost, you haven't adjusted your Ability modifier after increasing them. (This is also true for your MBA.) Check, and no need for further explanation. Your character does not need a backstory involving him being a noble to be able to take the Noble theme, and more generally in the Guild you are welcome to change the default descriptions of your powers and other elements of your character as you wish (known as 'refluffing') so long as the mechanics of your choices remain the same. 7. Yep, that's fixed now! 8. Got it, thx for the explanation :p
Max said: Han S. said: Max said: Han S. said: Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039931</a> Note: I most likely forgot to make some adjustments at some points as I mostly worked on it around 4 and 5 AM but I can't see them by myself so I'm counting on you  Hello. Unless you are trying to meet certain prerequisites with your non-primary scores, I would strongly recommend increasing your Strength and Wisdom scores by a point, primarily to increase your character's accuracy. Your racial stat boost is incorrect, it should be either +2 Dex and +2 Str, or +2 Dex and +2 Con. Given your character, you presumably will want the first. Since you have both weapon and implement attacks, I would recommend you take Mighty Crusader Expertise over Heavy Blade Expertise, because you currently do not have any way to gain a feat bonus to implement attack rolls currently. I would also recommend you have a holy symbol to have an implement to wield. (There are potential alternatives to this, but this is the simplest one that comes to mind.) You do not need Scythe Proficiency as a feat, as cleric already comes with proficiency with simple weapons. Your sheet says you have Plate Dwarven Armor, but you only have proficiency up to scale. Your surge count seems one too high. Your Tenebrous Blessing attack and damage workspaces are incorrect, as you cannot use your scythe to make this attack. (optional) You may choose a theme as a part of character creation. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Changed the array to boost Strength and Wisdom more. 2- Done. 3- Changed, thank you. 4- I overlooked that (facepalm), changed to improved defenses (+ added the corresponding bonus). 5- Changed, idk why my brain thought it was plate. 6- Changed to fit the new array (same for HP) 7- Fixed I believe? 8- I added the Noble theme (+ Noble Presence Power for level 1 feature &amp;&nbsp;Symbol Of Holy Nimbus +1 for level 5 feature). &lt; That's the part where I'm the less certain about what I am doing. If there's more needed in the backstory to explain it, I can add something. Ooor otherwise, I can explain you what my thoughts were about it. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Almost, you haven't adjusted your Ability modifier after increasing them. (This is also true for your MBA.) Check, and no need for further explanation. Your character does not need a backstory involving him being a noble to be able to take the Noble theme, and more generally in the Guild you are welcome to change the default descriptions of your powers and other elements of your character as you wish (known as 'refluffing') so long as the mechanics of your choices remain the same. 7. Yep, that's fixed now! 8. Got it, thx for the explanation :p Looks good now. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Hey there! Posting my character sheet, the picture is symbolic, I could not find a better one... I just hope I did not make too many mistakes doing this! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589</a> Cheers guys!
Mark M. said: Hey there! Posting my character sheet, the picture is symbolic, I could not find a better one... I just hope I did not make too many mistakes doing this! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589</a> Cheers guys! Hi Mark, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out your characters level at the top right hand corner of page 1. It should then automate the half level bonuses, unless you overwrote those entries. 2) If you started with 10/12/8/16/16/12, and boosted Int/Wis both with racials and the level 4 boost, how did you get to 14 Con? 3) Can you please explain the math you used for the max HP calculation? Since I come to a different number, but in order to best assist you, it helps to understand where the difference lies. 4) On page two with the gear, please list the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide, chain, scale, plate) 5) what feat did you take that gives this character a damage bonus? 6) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenditure 7) Optionally you could select a character theme for Raham. If you do, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Mark M. said: Hey there! Posting my character sheet, the picture is symbolic, I could not find a better one... I just hope I did not make too many mistakes doing this! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589</a> Cheers guys! Hi Mark, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out your characters level at the top right hand corner of page 1. It should then automate the half level bonuses, unless you overwrote those entries. 2) If you started with 10/12/8/16/16/12, and boosted Int/Wis both with racials and the level 4 boost, how did you get to 14 Con? 3) Can you please explain the math you used for the max HP calculation? Since I come to a different number, but in order to best assist you, it helps to understand where the difference lies. 4) On page two with the gear, please list the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide, chain, scale, plate) 5) what feat did you take that gives this character a damage bonus? 6) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenditure 7) Optionally you could select a character theme for Raham. If you do, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hey there, thanks for checking my sheet! 1. I fixed the level input, I swear, when I was looking for a level entry I couldn't find it! I hope it did not mess the sheet up, as I did input some of the things manually... (put level in the correct bracket) 2. It was a mistake, thanks for letting me know. At first I wanted to play a different kind of Invoker that focused on CON and I apparently did not reset the stats fully. I fixed it now. (put CON to 12) 3. I used 10+CON score+16 (4 per level-up). Adding up I get 38. You were correct, my math was off. (fixed HP score) 4. (added the armor type - chain) 5. I took Rod Expertise for my free expertise feat. I think that adds +1 to rolls and to damage. The other +1 comes from magical +1 rod. Did I get something wrong? 6. (added the cost for items) 7. Thanks for reminding me. (Added "Ordained Priest" for my char theme) I don't have a mundane melee weapon, should I get one or can I use my rod for it? Cheers!
Mark M. said: baldhermit said: Mark M. said: Hey there! Posting my character sheet, the picture is symbolic, I could not find a better one... I just hope I did not make too many mistakes doing this! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589</a> Cheers guys! Hi Mark, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out your characters level at the top right hand corner of page 1. It should then automate the half level bonuses, unless you overwrote those entries. 2) If you started with 10/12/8/16/16/12, and boosted Int/Wis both with racials and the level 4 boost, how did you get to 14 Con? 3) Can you please explain the math you used for the max HP calculation? Since I come to a different number, but in order to best assist you, it helps to understand where the difference lies. 4) On page two with the gear, please list the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide, chain, scale, plate) 5) what feat did you take that gives this character a damage bonus? 6) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenditure 7) Optionally you could select a character theme for Raham. If you do, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hey there, thanks for checking my sheet! 1. I fixed the level input, I swear, when I was looking for a level entry I couldn't find it! I hope it did not mess the sheet up, as I did input some of the things manually... (put level in the correct bracket) 2. It was a mistake, thanks for letting me know. At first I wanted to play a different kind of Invoker that focused on CON and I apparently did not reset the stats fully. I fixed it now. (put CON to 12) 3. I used 10+CON score+16 (4 per level-up). Adding up I get 38. You were correct, my math was off. (fixed HP score) 4. (added the armor type - chain) 5. I took Rod Expertise for my free expertise feat. I think that adds +1 to rolls and to damage. The other +1 comes from magical +1 rod. Did I get something wrong? 6. (added the cost for items) 7. Thanks for reminding me. (Added "Ordained Priest" for my char theme) I don't have a mundane melee weapon, should I get one or can I use my rod for it? Cheers! At 1 : check At 2 : The Constitution modifier also affects the number of surges a character can use per day. At 3 : check At 4 : I figured that might be the case. First of all, under Quick Look Up (left hand side page 1) the armor bonus from chain mail is not 2. Secondly, this character with high Intelligence score might be better off wearing hide armor. The latter is just a suggestion. At 5 : The benefit from Rod Expertise is purely to attack rolls, not to damage rolls. The secondary benefit from Rod Expertise (which I had missed in my earlier go through, apologies) is a +1 shield bonus, which should be listed under Quick Look Up At 6 : check and appreciated At 7 : check
baldhermit said: Mark M. said: baldhermit said: Mark M. said: Hey there! Posting my character sheet, the picture is symbolic, I could not find a better one... I just hope I did not make too many mistakes doing this! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589</a> Cheers guys! Hi Mark, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out your characters level at the top right hand corner of page 1. It should then automate the half level bonuses, unless you overwrote those entries. 2) If you started with 10/12/8/16/16/12, and boosted Int/Wis both with racials and the level 4 boost, how did you get to 14 Con? 3) Can you please explain the math you used for the max HP calculation? Since I come to a different number, but in order to best assist you, it helps to understand where the difference lies. 4) On page two with the gear, please list the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide, chain, scale, plate) 5) what feat did you take that gives this character a damage bonus? 6) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenditure 7) Optionally you could select a character theme for Raham. If you do, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hey there, thanks for checking my sheet! 1. I fixed the level input, I swear, when I was looking for a level entry I couldn't find it! I hope it did not mess the sheet up, as I did input some of the things manually... (put level in the correct bracket) 2. It was a mistake, thanks for letting me know. At first I wanted to play a different kind of Invoker that focused on CON and I apparently did not reset the stats fully. I fixed it now. (put CON to 12) 3. I used 10+CON score+16 (4 per level-up). Adding up I get 38. You were correct, my math was off. (fixed HP score) 4. (added the armor type - chain) 5. I took Rod Expertise for my free expertise feat. I think that adds +1 to rolls and to damage. The other +1 comes from magical +1 rod. Did I get something wrong? 6. (added the cost for items) 7. Thanks for reminding me. (Added "Ordained Priest" for my char theme) I don't have a mundane melee weapon, should I get one or can I use my rod for it? Cheers! At 1 : check At 2 : The Constitution modifier also affects the number of surges a character can use per day. At 3 : check At 4 : I figured that might be the case. First of all, under Quick Look Up (left hand side page 1) the armor bonus from chain mail is not 2. Secondly, this character with high Intelligence score might be better off wearing hide armor. The latter is just a suggestion. At 5 : The benefit from Rod Expertise is purely to attack rolls, not to damage rolls. The secondary benefit from Rod Expertise (which I had missed in my earlier go through, apologies) is a +1 shield bonus, which should be listed under Quick Look Up At 6 : check and appreciated At 7 : check Hey, fixed the surge number. I fixed the armor number to 7 (I hope this is correct for masterwork chainmail). I will for now keep my chainmail, as I really like the enchantment bonus. I might change it later, thanks for your suggestion. Ah, thanks for letting me know. I removed the damage bonus and added the shielded bonus. I hope my sheet is now finally in order ^^ Cheers
Mark M. said: baldhermit said: Mark M. said: baldhermit said: Mark M. said: Hey there! Posting my character sheet, the picture is symbolic, I could not find a better one... I just hope I did not make too many mistakes doing this! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2035589</a> Cheers guys! Hi Mark, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please fill out your characters level at the top right hand corner of page 1. It should then automate the half level bonuses, unless you overwrote those entries. 2) If you started with 10/12/8/16/16/12, and boosted Int/Wis both with racials and the level 4 boost, how did you get to 14 Con? 3) Can you please explain the math you used for the max HP calculation? Since I come to a different number, but in order to best assist you, it helps to understand where the difference lies. 4) On page two with the gear, please list the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide, chain, scale, plate) 5) what feat did you take that gives this character a damage bonus? 6) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your expenditure 7) Optionally you could select a character theme for Raham. If you do, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hey there, thanks for checking my sheet! 1. I fixed the level input, I swear, when I was looking for a level entry I couldn't find it! I hope it did not mess the sheet up, as I did input some of the things manually... (put level in the correct bracket) 2. It was a mistake, thanks for letting me know. At first I wanted to play a different kind of Invoker that focused on CON and I apparently did not reset the stats fully. I fixed it now. (put CON to 12) 3. I used 10+CON score+16 (4 per level-up). Adding up I get 38. You were correct, my math was off. (fixed HP score) 4. (added the armor type - chain) 5. I took Rod Expertise for my free expertise feat. I think that adds +1 to rolls and to damage. The other +1 comes from magical +1 rod. Did I get something wrong? 6. (added the cost for items) 7. Thanks for reminding me. (Added "Ordained Priest" for my char theme) I don't have a mundane melee weapon, should I get one or can I use my rod for it? Cheers! At 1 : check At 2 : The Constitution modifier also affects the number of surges a character can use per day. At 3 : check At 4 : I figured that might be the case. First of all, under Quick Look Up (left hand side page 1) the armor bonus from chain mail is not 2. Secondly, this character with high Intelligence score might be better off wearing hide armor. The latter is just a suggestion. At 5 : The benefit from Rod Expertise is purely to attack rolls, not to damage rolls. The secondary benefit from Rod Expertise (which I had missed in my earlier go through, apologies) is a +1 shield bonus, which should be listed under Quick Look Up At 6 : check and appreciated At 7 : check Hey, fixed the surge number. I fixed the armor number to 7 (I hope this is correct for masterwork chainmail). I will for now keep my chainmail, as I really like the enchantment bonus. I might change it later, thanks for your suggestion. Ah, thanks for letting me know. I removed the damage bonus and added the shielded bonus. I hope my sheet is now finally in order ^^ Cheers At 2 : check At 4 : check. in the compendium this is called finemail At 5 : check When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399</a>
Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399</a> Hi Mortisch, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out this characters special senses (if any) under Quick Look Up 2) Please complete the attack work space for a melee basic attack and one of your druid at wills, let's say Swarming Locusts 3) Please complete the damage work space for the same powers as in #2 4) Please read Step 8 of the New Player Check list again 5) Handy Form, Thoughness, please be precise in your wording. DMs may want to check your sheet by copying phrases into the compendium 6) Optional, you can select the benefit of a character theme for your character. If you do so, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399</a> Hi Mortisch, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out this characters special senses (if any) under Quick Look Up 2) Please complete the attack work space for a melee basic attack and one of your druid at wills, let's say Swarming Locusts 3) Please complete the damage work space for the same powers as in #2 4) Please read Step 8 of the New Player Check list again 5) Handy Form, Thoughness, please be precise in your wording. DMs may want to check your sheet by copying phrases into the compendium 6) Optional, you can select the benefit of a character theme for your character. If you do so, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thank you, and thank you for the feedback :) 1) Not sure about this one. But added vison and Skill bonus under Race features. 2) Added simple melee and Grasping tide (does a Magic Totem give +2 to dmg and atk for melee as well?) 3) Added simple melee and Grasping tide (does a Magic Totem give +2 to dmg and atk for melee as well?) 4)&nbsp;Totem Expertise added 5) Correct spelling and wording 6) Already added Origin Wetlands +2 nature under&nbsp; Class / Path / Destiny Features
Mortisch said: baldhermit said: Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399</a> Hi Mortisch, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out this characters special senses (if any) under Quick Look Up 2) Please complete the attack work space for a melee basic attack and one of your druid at wills, let's say Swarming Locusts 3) Please complete the damage work space for the same powers as in #2 4) Please read Step 8 of the New Player Check list again 5) Handy Form, Thoughness, please be precise in your wording. DMs may want to check your sheet by copying phrases into the compendium 6) Optional, you can select the benefit of a character theme for your character. If you do so, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thank you, and thank you for the feedback :) 1) Not sure about this one. But added vison and Skill bonus under Race features. 2) Added simple melee and Grasping tide (does a Magic Totem give +2 to dmg and atk for melee as well?) 3) Added simple melee and Grasping tide (does a Magic Totem give +2 to dmg and atk for melee as well?) 4)&nbsp;Totem Expertise added 5) Correct spelling and wording 6) Already added Origin Wetlands +2 nature under&nbsp; Class / Path / Destiny Features At 1 : Under Quick Look Up, just below passive perception, there is a section you might want to fill out. At 2 : Melee Basic Attack is not made with the totem, so the totem expertise does not apply Grasping Tide attack calculation is correct At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : I am not going to stop this process over spelling error, but.. ya sure? At 6 : origin wetlands is a mechanical background, which your character is also entitled to. On top of that, optionally, your character could have a character theme. This is not mandatory, and you can also select one later. This sheet looks good, I am going to assign you a journal. Please do fix that MBA calculation, and let me know if or when you do select a character theme. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
baldhermit said: Mortisch said: baldhermit said: Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2054399</a> Hi Mortisch, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out this characters special senses (if any) under Quick Look Up 2) Please complete the attack work space for a melee basic attack and one of your druid at wills, let's say Swarming Locusts 3) Please complete the damage work space for the same powers as in #2 4) Please read Step 8 of the New Player Check list again 5) Handy Form, Thoughness, please be precise in your wording. DMs may want to check your sheet by copying phrases into the compendium 6) Optional, you can select the benefit of a character theme for your character. If you do so, please list it under Class features. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thank you, and thank you for the feedback :) 1) Not sure about this one. But added vison and Skill bonus under Race features. 2) Added simple melee and Grasping tide (does a Magic Totem give +2 to dmg and atk for melee as well?) 3) Added simple melee and Grasping tide (does a Magic Totem give +2 to dmg and atk for melee as well?) 4)&nbsp;Totem Expertise added 5) Correct spelling and wording 6) Already added Origin Wetlands +2 nature under&nbsp; Class / Path / Destiny Features At 1 : Under Quick Look Up, just below passive perception, there is a section you might want to fill out. At 2 : Melee Basic Attack is not made with the totem, so the totem expertise does not apply Grasping Tide attack calculation is correct At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : I am not going to stop this process over spelling error, but.. ya sure? At 6 : origin wetlands is a mechanical background, which your character is also entitled to. On top of that, optionally, your character could have a character theme. This is not mandatory, and you can also select one later. This sheet looks good, I am going to assign you a journal. Please do fix that MBA calculation, and let me know if or when you do select a character theme. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census. Thank you for the journal. 1) Added vision 2) Corrected calculation 3) - 4) - 5) - 6) Not sure about the theme, might need a short explanation at one point, to fully understand what is behind it, to not make mistakes. But for now, I will work on it later. Will start working on the journal in game right a way, so i can join games soon. Thank you for you support with my char.
Hi! I have fixed the sheet. The +2 bonus from Superior Will is now under Feat instead of Misc. Superior Implement Training now lists Accurate Dagger. Mannerisms and appearance have been filled out; additionally, an image has been attached. Han S. said: Jackety said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1996865" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1996865</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. The +2 to Will from Superior Will should be in the 'Feat' column, not Misc. Under Feats, please also list which Superior Implement you chose for Superior Implement Training. Please fill out Personality Traits and Mannerisms &amp; Appearance somewhat. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Jackety said: Hi! I have fixed the sheet. The +2 bonus from Superior Will is now under Feat instead of Misc. Superior Implement Training now lists Accurate Dagger. Mannerisms and appearance have been filled out; additionally, an image has been attached. Han S. said: Jackety said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1996865" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1996865</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. The +2 to Will from Superior Will should be in the 'Feat' column, not Misc. Under Feats, please also list which Superior Implement you chose for Superior Implement Training. Please fill out Personality Traits and Mannerisms &amp; Appearance somewhat. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Seems good. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
New character slot I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. &gt; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1901877" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1901877</a> &lt;

Edited 1573942686
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. This is my new character for the new character slot, Sephiri. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038557" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038557</a>
Thomas A. said: New character slot I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. &gt; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1901877" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1901877</a> &lt; Looks fine, journal granted.
Shadowm4ge said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. This is my new character for the new character slot, Sephiri. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038557" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038557</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. 1. Your number of surges looks incorrect. 2. Your Enh. bonus to AC looks inconsistent with your items. 3. I am unsure how you have Draconic as a language. 4. I am unsure how you have five skills trained. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1574001266
Han S. said: Shadowm4ge said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. This is my new character for the new character slot, Sephiri. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038557" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038557</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. 1. Your number of surges looks incorrect. 2. Your Enh. bonus to AC looks inconsistent with your items. 3. I am unsure how you have Draconic as a language. 4. I am unsure how you have five skills trained. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Changed the surges amount from 6 to 7. 2. Changed the item bonus to only be +1 for AC because that's what I could afford. 3 and 4. Realized that I hadn't changed everything from Ghost of the Past to Fey Beast Tamer, so I went back and took out Draconic and the History training.
Finally decided on new character for my paragon slot. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2055682" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2055682</a>
T.J. said: Finally decided on new character for my paragon slot. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2055682" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2055682</a> Left you some notes in a direct messages, small stuff. Rest looks good. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386</a> (Animal Companion Zephyr)
Shadowm4ge said: Han S. said: Shadowm4ge said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. This is my new character for the new character slot, Sephiri. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038557" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2038557</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. 1. Your number of surges looks incorrect. 2. Your Enh. bonus to AC looks inconsistent with your items. 3. I am unsure how you have Draconic as a language. 4. I am unsure how you have five skills trained. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Changed the surges amount from 6 to 7. 2. Changed the item bonus to only be +1 for AC because that's what I could afford. 3 and 4. Realized that I hadn't changed everything from Ghost of the Past to Fey Beast Tamer, so I went back and took out Draconic and the History training. Seems good. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386</a> (Animal Companion Zephyr) Hey Andy, on :&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> Please fill out the top section Please fill out the special senses Please list the benefit from unarmored defense as a class bonus Under quick look up, the armor bonus of your chosen cloth armor is not 2 You are aware you took versatile expertise in light blades and then picked an ax and a club for weapons? Not wrong, just me being curious. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1574088575
baldhermit said: Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386</a> (Animal Companion Zephyr) Hey Andy, on :&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> Please fill out the top section Please fill out the special senses Please list the benefit from unarmored defense as a class bonus Under quick look up, the armor bonus of your chosen cloth armor is not 2 You are aware you took versatile expertise in light blades and then picked an ax and a club for weapons? Not wrong, just me being curious. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Put the 2 armor bonus into class as recommended and put 0 in armor bonus. Filled out the top. No special senses, but listed flight. The PC will eventually be using a ki focus and a dagger to make attacks depending on round, but can't afford to make it happen yet. And any really truly sad weapon-based basic attacks will be ki focused until that then anyway(hand axe being heavy thrown and I'm not proficient with it...)
Andy P. said: baldhermit said: Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386</a> (Animal Companion Zephyr) Hey Andy, on :&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> Please fill out the top section Please fill out the special senses Please list the benefit from unarmored defense as a class bonus Under quick look up, the armor bonus of your chosen cloth armor is not 2 You are aware you took versatile expertise in light blades and then picked an ax and a club for weapons? Not wrong, just me being curious. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Put the 2 armor bonus into class as recommended and put 0 in armor bonus. Filled out the top. No special senses, but listed flight. The PC will eventually be using a ki focus and a dagger to make attacks depending on round, but can't afford to make it happen yet. And any really truly sad weapon-based basic attacks will be ki focused until that then anyway(hand axe being heavy thrown and I'm not proficient with it...) two new journals waiting
baldhermit said: Andy P. said: baldhermit said: Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2059386</a> (Animal Companion Zephyr) Hey Andy, on :&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2031290</a> Please fill out the top section Please fill out the special senses Please list the benefit from unarmored defense as a class bonus Under quick look up, the armor bonus of your chosen cloth armor is not 2 You are aware you took versatile expertise in light blades and then picked an ax and a club for weapons? Not wrong, just me being curious. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Put the 2 armor bonus into class as recommended and put 0 in armor bonus. Filled out the top. No special senses, but listed flight. The PC will eventually be using a ki focus and a dagger to make attacks depending on round, but can't afford to make it happen yet. And any really truly sad weapon-based basic attacks will be ki focused until that then anyway(hand axe being heavy thrown and I'm not proficient with it...) two new journals waiting Thanks Bald!
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321</a>
Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321</a> Hello Mortisch, Per the recent update to Guild rules, players only start with 1 character. An additional character is unlocked each time you reach level 7.
Keledrath said: Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321</a> Hello Mortisch, Per the recent update to Guild rules, players only start with 1 character. An additional character is unlocked each time you reach level 7. Hi Keledrath, I am fully aware of this. However I started reading up on druids, and made quite some changes to it, and was recommended to get it checked again.&nbsp; So this will be my one and only Character. So basically, this is a&nbsp; Mulligan This character will also be the only one listed in the guild consensus .
Mortisch said: Keledrath said: Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321</a> Hello Mortisch, Per the recent update to Guild rules, players only start with 1 character. An additional character is unlocked each time you reach level 7. Hi Keledrath, I am fully aware of this. However I started reading up on druids, and made quite some changes to it, and was recommended to get it checked again.&nbsp; So this will be my one and only Character. So basically, this is a&nbsp; Mulligan This character will also be the only one listed in the guild consensus . Hello. Overall, please check your spelling on game elements. For instance, 'Thoughness' and 'Adventure kid' are clearly incorrect. If you have a light shield equipped, please list it in your equipment. Mundane equipment worth less than 50 gp is free, per Basic Rules. I would suggest putting the bonuses you gain from Primal Guardian in the 'Class' column, instead of 'Misc.'. This is just because there may be other things (e.g. Elven Chain Shirt) that you may acquire that can go in Misc. instead.
Han S. said: Mortisch said: Keledrath said: Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321</a> Hello Mortisch, Per the recent update to Guild rules, players only start with 1 character. An additional character is unlocked each time you reach level 7. Hi Keledrath, I am fully aware of this. However I started reading up on druids, and made quite some changes to it, and was recommended to get it checked again.&nbsp; So this will be my one and only Character. So basically, this is a&nbsp; Mulligan This character will also be the only one listed in the guild consensus . Hello. Overall, please check your spelling on game elements. For instance, 'Thoughness' and 'Adventure kid' are clearly incorrect. If you have a light shield equipped, please list it in your equipment. Mundane equipment worth less than 50 gp is free, per Basic Rules. I would suggest putting the bonuses you gain from Primal Guardian in the 'Class' column, instead of 'Misc.'. This is just because there may be other things (e.g. Elven Chain Shirt) that you may acquire that can go in Misc. instead. Hi Han, 1. Checked spelling.&nbsp; 2. Equipped light shield 3. Taken out purchased less then 50gp. It was enough to buy +2 Aversion Staff 4. Was placed after recommendation. Have been moved to Class.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779212" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779212</a>
Mortisch said: Han S. said: Mortisch said: Keledrath said: Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321</a> Hello Mortisch, Per the recent update to Guild rules, players only start with 1 character. An additional character is unlocked each time you reach level 7. Hi Keledrath, I am fully aware of this. However I started reading up on druids, and made quite some changes to it, and was recommended to get it checked again.&nbsp; So this will be my one and only Character. So basically, this is a&nbsp; Mulligan This character will also be the only one listed in the guild consensus . Hello. Overall, please check your spelling on game elements. For instance, 'Thoughness' and 'Adventure kid' are clearly incorrect. If you have a light shield equipped, please list it in your equipment. Mundane equipment worth less than 50 gp is free, per Basic Rules. I would suggest putting the bonuses you gain from Primal Guardian in the 'Class' column, instead of 'Misc.'. This is just because there may be other things (e.g. Elven Chain Shirt) that you may acquire that can go in Misc. instead. Hi Han, 1. Checked spelling.&nbsp; 2. Equipped light shield 3. Taken out purchased less then 50gp. It was enough to buy +2 Aversion Staff 4. Was placed after recommendation. Have been moved to Class. Please also correct the spelling of 'Dwarven' on page 3, otherwise seems fine. Go ahead with the journal mulligan.
Han S. said: Mortisch said: Han S. said: Mortisch said: Keledrath said: Mortisch said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2058321</a> Hello Mortisch, Per the recent update to Guild rules, players only start with 1 character. An additional character is unlocked each time you reach level 7. Hi Keledrath, I am fully aware of this. However I started reading up on druids, and made quite some changes to it, and was recommended to get it checked again.&nbsp; So this will be my one and only Character. So basically, this is a&nbsp; Mulligan This character will also be the only one listed in the guild consensus . Hello. Overall, please check your spelling on game elements. For instance, 'Thoughness' and 'Adventure kid' are clearly incorrect. If you have a light shield equipped, please list it in your equipment. Mundane equipment worth less than 50 gp is free, per Basic Rules. I would suggest putting the bonuses you gain from Primal Guardian in the 'Class' column, instead of 'Misc.'. This is just because there may be other things (e.g. Elven Chain Shirt) that you may acquire that can go in Misc. instead. Hi Han, 1. Checked spelling.&nbsp; 2. Equipped light shield 3. Taken out purchased less then 50gp. It was enough to buy +2 Aversion Staff 4. Was placed after recommendation. Have been moved to Class. Please also correct the spelling of 'Dwarven' on page 3, otherwise seems fine. Go ahead with the journal mulligan. Hi Han, All changes have been made in the Journal and macros have been updated.
DarkDragon2344 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779212" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779212</a> Looking good. Please fill out special senses. I will set you up with a new journal.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2063153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2063153</a>