Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

Edited 1568336583
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. I'm looking forward to your feedback! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> EDIT: I guess I should maybe mention that I realize the low-STR fighter is unconventional and I regret the almost complete write-off that is Sure Strike, but my other at-will is a kick-ass basic attack and there are lots more fighter powers I can take that either don't care about my STR or care enough about my DEX to compensate.
McAllister said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. I'm looking forward to your feedback! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> EDIT: I guess I should maybe mention that I realize the low-STR fighter is unconventional and I regret the almost complete write-off that is Sure Strike, but my other at-will is a kick-ass basic attack and there are lots more fighter powers I can take that either don't care about my STR or care enough about my DEX to compensate. Hello, and welcome to the Guild. I am unsure what the Misc. +1 to attack rolls on your Vampire Slam is from. I also believe your damage workspace is missing accounting for the Deadly property of your Iron ki focus. Blood Drinker is technically an unleveled power, even if it's taking the place of an E1 here. You do not seem to have the ability to wield a rapier in the off hand, so I am unsure what benefit you are getting from the enchantment. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. The money breakdown for your items should be in Coins and Other Wealth, not with the Magic Items. The math seems fine, though. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1568360809
Han S. said: McAllister said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. I'm looking forward to your feedback! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> EDIT: I guess I should maybe mention that I realize the low-STR fighter is unconventional and I regret the almost complete write-off that is Sure Strike, but my other at-will is a kick-ass basic attack and there are lots more fighter powers I can take that either don't care about my STR or care enough about my DEX to compensate. Hello, and welcome to the Guild. I am unsure what the Misc. +1 to attack rolls on your Vampire Slam is from. I also believe your damage workspace is missing accounting for the Deadly property of your Iron ki focus.&nbsp; EDIT, LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER: Oh, yeah, the workspace had 1 too many attack and 1 too few damage, so misplacing the Iron Ki Focus bonus was probably the culprit.&nbsp; Fixed that too. Blood Drinker is technically an unleveled power, even if it's taking the place of an E1 here. You do not seem to have the ability to wield a rapier in the off hand, so I am unsure what benefit you are getting from the enchantment. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. The money breakdown for your items should be in Coins and Other Wealth, not with the Magic Items. The math seems fine, though. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The only changes I've made to my sheet are listed below in response to your comments. 1.&nbsp; You're right.&nbsp; I have removed the misc bonus to attack rolls, reducing the total to +8.&nbsp; Incidentally, I already had +8 in the Quick Look Up, so I must have just gotten confused about whether the expertise bonus was typed or untyped. 2.&nbsp; In case it's an important distinction, I have changed the notation to read that Blood Drinker is simply an encounter power. 3.&nbsp; The Off-Hand property states " An off-hand weapon is light enough that the attacker can hold it and attack effectively with it while also holding a weapon in his or her main hand ".&nbsp; I'm not holding a weapon in my main hand, and I wasn't able to find any other reason I'd be forbidden from wielding a weapon in the off-hand.&nbsp; That said, I guess "you can't wield a weapon in the off-hand unless it has the off-hand quality" is a pretty reasonable interpretation, so if that's how it is, I'll go with a shortsword instead, which will be functionally identical except with a smaller damage die. 4.&nbsp; I've noted Low-Light Vision under special senses.&nbsp; I think that's my only special sense.&nbsp; Honestly I didn't even think it was that special. 5.&nbsp; I've removed the gold totals from the Magic Items and Equipment section and produced a list of possessions in Coins and Other Wealth I'm repasting the link below for convenience.&nbsp; Just confirm whether I'm misunderstanding off-hand weapons, and then when that's resolved, the next step is for me to get a journal entry and make sure it and my macros are set up, right? <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a>
McAllister said: Han S. said: McAllister said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. I'm looking forward to your feedback! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> EDIT: I guess I should maybe mention that I realize the low-STR fighter is unconventional and I regret the almost complete write-off that is Sure Strike, but my other at-will is a kick-ass basic attack and there are lots more fighter powers I can take that either don't care about my STR or care enough about my DEX to compensate. Hello, and welcome to the Guild. I am unsure what the Misc. +1 to attack rolls on your Vampire Slam is from. I also believe your damage workspace is missing accounting for the Deadly property of your Iron ki focus.&nbsp; EDIT, LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER: Oh, yeah, the workspace had 1 too many attack and 1 too few damage, so misplacing the Iron Ki Focus bonus was probably the culprit.&nbsp; Fixed that too. Blood Drinker is technically an unleveled power, even if it's taking the place of an E1 here. You do not seem to have the ability to wield a rapier in the off hand, so I am unsure what benefit you are getting from the enchantment. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. The money breakdown for your items should be in Coins and Other Wealth, not with the Magic Items. The math seems fine, though. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The only changes I've made to my sheet are listed below in response to your comments. 1.&nbsp; You're right.&nbsp; I have removed the misc bonus to attack rolls, reducing the total to +8.&nbsp; Incidentally, I already had +8 in the Quick Look Up, so I must have just gotten confused about whether the expertise bonus was typed or untyped. 2.&nbsp; In case it's an important distinction, I have changed the notation to read that Blood Drinker is simply an encounter power. 3.&nbsp; The Off-Hand property states " An off-hand weapon is light enough that the attacker can hold it and attack effectively with it while also holding a weapon in his or her main hand ".&nbsp; I'm not holding a weapon in my main hand, and I wasn't able to find any other reason I'd be forbidden from wielding a weapon in the off-hand.&nbsp; That said, I guess "you can't wield a weapon in the off-hand unless it has the off-hand quality" is a pretty reasonable interpretation, so if that's how it is, I'll go with a shortsword instead, which will be functionally identical except with a smaller damage die. 4.&nbsp; I've noted Low-Light Vision under special senses.&nbsp; I think that's my only special sense.&nbsp; Honestly I didn't even think it was that special. 5.&nbsp; I've removed the gold totals from the Magic Items and Equipment section and produced a list of possessions in Coins and Other Wealth I'm repasting the link below for convenience.&nbsp; Just confirm whether I'm misunderstanding off-hand weapons, and then when that's resolved, the next step is for me to get a journal entry and make sure it and my macros are set up, right? <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> Check. Check. I'll throw the question into DM chat but I would go with the short sword for now. Check Check. The next step is making the macros, yeah. Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Han S. said: McAllister said: Han S. said: McAllister said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. I'm looking forward to your feedback! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> EDIT: I guess I should maybe mention that I realize the low-STR fighter is unconventional and I regret the almost complete write-off that is Sure Strike, but my other at-will is a kick-ass basic attack and there are lots more fighter powers I can take that either don't care about my STR or care enough about my DEX to compensate. Hello, and welcome to the Guild. I am unsure what the Misc. +1 to attack rolls on your Vampire Slam is from. I also believe your damage workspace is missing accounting for the Deadly property of your Iron ki focus.&nbsp; EDIT, LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER: Oh, yeah, the workspace had 1 too many attack and 1 too few damage, so misplacing the Iron Ki Focus bonus was probably the culprit.&nbsp; Fixed that too. Blood Drinker is technically an unleveled power, even if it's taking the place of an E1 here. You do not seem to have the ability to wield a rapier in the off hand, so I am unsure what benefit you are getting from the enchantment. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. The money breakdown for your items should be in Coins and Other Wealth, not with the Magic Items. The math seems fine, though. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The only changes I've made to my sheet are listed below in response to your comments. 1.&nbsp; You're right.&nbsp; I have removed the misc bonus to attack rolls, reducing the total to +8.&nbsp; Incidentally, I already had +8 in the Quick Look Up, so I must have just gotten confused about whether the expertise bonus was typed or untyped. 2.&nbsp; In case it's an important distinction, I have changed the notation to read that Blood Drinker is simply an encounter power. 3.&nbsp; The Off-Hand property states " An off-hand weapon is light enough that the attacker can hold it and attack effectively with it while also holding a weapon in his or her main hand ".&nbsp; I'm not holding a weapon in my main hand, and I wasn't able to find any other reason I'd be forbidden from wielding a weapon in the off-hand.&nbsp; That said, I guess "you can't wield a weapon in the off-hand unless it has the off-hand quality" is a pretty reasonable interpretation, so if that's how it is, I'll go with a shortsword instead, which will be functionally identical except with a smaller damage die. 4.&nbsp; I've noted Low-Light Vision under special senses.&nbsp; I think that's my only special sense.&nbsp; Honestly I didn't even think it was that special. 5.&nbsp; I've removed the gold totals from the Magic Items and Equipment section and produced a list of possessions in Coins and Other Wealth I'm repasting the link below for convenience.&nbsp; Just confirm whether I'm misunderstanding off-hand weapons, and then when that's resolved, the next step is for me to get a journal entry and make sure it and my macros are set up, right? <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> Check. Check. I'll throw the question into DM chat but I would go with the short sword for now. Check Check. The next step is making the macros, yeah. Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census. To get back on point 3, general consensus seems to be that the off-hand property is required.
Han S. said: Han S. said: McAllister said: Han S. said: McAllister said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. I'm looking forward to your feedback! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> EDIT: I guess I should maybe mention that I realize the low-STR fighter is unconventional and I regret the almost complete write-off that is Sure Strike, but my other at-will is a kick-ass basic attack and there are lots more fighter powers I can take that either don't care about my STR or care enough about my DEX to compensate. Hello, and welcome to the Guild. I am unsure what the Misc. +1 to attack rolls on your Vampire Slam is from. I also believe your damage workspace is missing accounting for the Deadly property of your Iron ki focus.&nbsp; EDIT, LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER: Oh, yeah, the workspace had 1 too many attack and 1 too few damage, so misplacing the Iron Ki Focus bonus was probably the culprit.&nbsp; Fixed that too. Blood Drinker is technically an unleveled power, even if it's taking the place of an E1 here. You do not seem to have the ability to wield a rapier in the off hand, so I am unsure what benefit you are getting from the enchantment. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. The money breakdown for your items should be in Coins and Other Wealth, not with the Magic Items. The math seems fine, though. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The only changes I've made to my sheet are listed below in response to your comments. 1.&nbsp; You're right.&nbsp; I have removed the misc bonus to attack rolls, reducing the total to +8.&nbsp; Incidentally, I already had +8 in the Quick Look Up, so I must have just gotten confused about whether the expertise bonus was typed or untyped. 2.&nbsp; In case it's an important distinction, I have changed the notation to read that Blood Drinker is simply an encounter power. 3.&nbsp; The Off-Hand property states " An off-hand weapon is light enough that the attacker can hold it and attack effectively with it while also holding a weapon in his or her main hand ".&nbsp; I'm not holding a weapon in my main hand, and I wasn't able to find any other reason I'd be forbidden from wielding a weapon in the off-hand.&nbsp; That said, I guess "you can't wield a weapon in the off-hand unless it has the off-hand quality" is a pretty reasonable interpretation, so if that's how it is, I'll go with a shortsword instead, which will be functionally identical except with a smaller damage die. 4.&nbsp; I've noted Low-Light Vision under special senses.&nbsp; I think that's my only special sense.&nbsp; Honestly I didn't even think it was that special. 5.&nbsp; I've removed the gold totals from the Magic Items and Equipment section and produced a list of possessions in Coins and Other Wealth I'm repasting the link below for convenience.&nbsp; Just confirm whether I'm misunderstanding off-hand weapons, and then when that's resolved, the next step is for me to get a journal entry and make sure it and my macros are set up, right? <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> Check. Check. I'll throw the question into DM chat but I would go with the short sword for now. Check Check. The next step is making the macros, yeah. Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census. To get back on point 3, general consensus seems to be that the off-hand property is required. Alright, for better or worse, I had a night to sleep on it, so I'm changing stuff.&nbsp; I hope that's cool. 3.&nbsp; Rapier is out, dagger is in.&nbsp; Accordingly, changed the die in the Quick Look Up and the name in the items section and the accounting section. 6.&nbsp; Iron Wolf Warrior is out, Vigilante is in.&nbsp; Accordingly, I replaced the theme power, removed the bonuses to Nature and Perception, and added the conditional Intimidate bonus. 7.&nbsp; Spirit Talker (Shaman MC) is out, Defender of the Wild (Warden MC) is in.&nbsp; Accordingly, removed nature training, gained endurance training.&nbsp; Also, swapped Str (formerly 10) and Wis (formerly 13) to get the prereq.&nbsp; I decided I was never gonna reliably hit with a primal power for the Primal Vampire feat I'm gonna take soon unless I use the Bracers of Mental Might, so after a few sessions I'll try to get those together, then add Guardian's Pounce.&nbsp; It'll be fun. 8.&nbsp; In line with the above, I rewrote the personality, mannerisms and companions to be consistent with the theme and make sure he's easily hookable into Guild shenanigans
McAllister said: Han S. said: Han S. said: McAllister said: Han S. said: McAllister said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. I'm looking forward to your feedback! <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> EDIT: I guess I should maybe mention that I realize the low-STR fighter is unconventional and I regret the almost complete write-off that is Sure Strike, but my other at-will is a kick-ass basic attack and there are lots more fighter powers I can take that either don't care about my STR or care enough about my DEX to compensate. Hello, and welcome to the Guild. I am unsure what the Misc. +1 to attack rolls on your Vampire Slam is from. I also believe your damage workspace is missing accounting for the Deadly property of your Iron ki focus.&nbsp; EDIT, LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER: Oh, yeah, the workspace had 1 too many attack and 1 too few damage, so misplacing the Iron Ki Focus bonus was probably the culprit.&nbsp; Fixed that too. Blood Drinker is technically an unleveled power, even if it's taking the place of an E1 here. You do not seem to have the ability to wield a rapier in the off hand, so I am unsure what benefit you are getting from the enchantment. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. The money breakdown for your items should be in Coins and Other Wealth, not with the Magic Items. The math seems fine, though. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The only changes I've made to my sheet are listed below in response to your comments. 1.&nbsp; You're right.&nbsp; I have removed the misc bonus to attack rolls, reducing the total to +8.&nbsp; Incidentally, I already had +8 in the Quick Look Up, so I must have just gotten confused about whether the expertise bonus was typed or untyped. 2.&nbsp; In case it's an important distinction, I have changed the notation to read that Blood Drinker is simply an encounter power. 3.&nbsp; The Off-Hand property states " An off-hand weapon is light enough that the attacker can hold it and attack effectively with it while also holding a weapon in his or her main hand ".&nbsp; I'm not holding a weapon in my main hand, and I wasn't able to find any other reason I'd be forbidden from wielding a weapon in the off-hand.&nbsp; That said, I guess "you can't wield a weapon in the off-hand unless it has the off-hand quality" is a pretty reasonable interpretation, so if that's how it is, I'll go with a shortsword instead, which will be functionally identical except with a smaller damage die. 4.&nbsp; I've noted Low-Light Vision under special senses.&nbsp; I think that's my only special sense.&nbsp; Honestly I didn't even think it was that special. 5.&nbsp; I've removed the gold totals from the Magic Items and Equipment section and produced a list of possessions in Coins and Other Wealth I'm repasting the link below for convenience.&nbsp; Just confirm whether I'm misunderstanding off-hand weapons, and then when that's resolved, the next step is for me to get a journal entry and make sure it and my macros are set up, right? <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2009443</a> Check. Check. I'll throw the question into DM chat but I would go with the short sword for now. Check Check. The next step is making the macros, yeah. Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census. To get back on point 3, general consensus seems to be that the off-hand property is required. Alright, for better or worse, I had a night to sleep on it, so I'm changing stuff.&nbsp; I hope that's cool. 3.&nbsp; Rapier is out, dagger is in.&nbsp; Accordingly, changed the die in the Quick Look Up and the name in the items section and the accounting section. 6.&nbsp; Iron Wolf Warrior is out, Vigilante is in.&nbsp; Accordingly, I replaced the theme power, removed the bonuses to Nature and Perception, and added the conditional Intimidate bonus. 7.&nbsp; Spirit Talker (Shaman MC) is out, Defender of the Wild (Warden MC) is in.&nbsp; Accordingly, removed nature training, gained endurance training.&nbsp; Also, swapped Str (formerly 10) and Wis (formerly 13) to get the prereq.&nbsp; I decided I was never gonna reliably hit with a primal power for the Primal Vampire feat I'm gonna take soon unless I use the Bracers of Mental Might, so after a few sessions I'll try to get those together, then add Guardian's Pounce.&nbsp; It'll be fun. 8.&nbsp; In line with the above, I rewrote the personality, mannerisms and companions to be consistent with the theme and make sure he's easily hookable into Guild shenanigans Your Sure Strike's accuracy should go up by 1 (since you have 13 STR now) and you should also have your racial boosts and Level 4 stat boosts also in the Statistic Block (I might've missed this on the first check, sorry), but otherwise everything still seems to be in order.
Oh, I thought I read that the Statistic Block was just for the initial array.&nbsp; I've updated it to deflect that the two biggest scores each went up by +2 for race and +1 at level 4.&nbsp; I've also gone over the attack and damage for my Str-based attacks, they should add up now.&nbsp; Thanks!
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650</a>
Bennieon V. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. I posted this through one note as it generates from the program so I wouldn't have typos or incorrect calculations. I have both versions here powers I have them listed in myth and all info on the WOTC Builder <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650</a> Hi Bennieon, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please list the ability score array for your character, the racial bonus and the level 4 boosts in the statistics block. 2) Please list the level slot for each feat select. And I would recommend removing the text other than the name for each feat, as that will fill the available lines quickly. 3) While you are certainly free to purchase a bag of holding, in the last 150 sessions or so here in the Guild due to the specific character of our play I have never seen someone actually have use for it. I would recommend spending your gold on something else. This however is not wrong, entirely your choice. 4) Under Quick Look Up, the armor bonus listed is not correct. The Check penalty is not filled out. 5) Possible related to #4, the enhancement bonus of the armor is not listed with the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. 6) It is doubtful the Burn Everything feat is very useful for your character, as a class trait already lets you ignore fire resistance and fire immunity is pretty rare. Again, not wrong, your choice. 7) Theme bonus to skill missing 8) On page 2, for each power, please list the slot it takes. For example "Fountain of Flame (D1)" 9) Under Coins and Wealth please provide us with a break down of your expenses and the gold you have left over.&nbsp; 10) Optionally, you can select a the benefit of a mechanical background for your character. This is not mandatory, but could give your character additional power or flavor. 11) Also optional, having seen firemages in action before, I would recommend&nbsp; somewhere on page 3 you track all the bonuses to attack and damage rolls. They tend to all have their own conditions/triggers, and they tend to add up. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed
Thank you for the timely response as I was using this sheet for the first time. I don't plan on using it for game play only for record's compliance. Below are the changes i made based on your suggestions, baldhermit said: Hi Bennieon, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please list the ability score array for your character, the racial bonus and the level 4 boosts in the statistics block. I documented each ability score improvement in the stat block including race, 22 point buy, and level 4 ability score increase. 2) Please list the level slot for each feat select. And I would recommend removing the text other than the name for each feat, as that will fill the available lines quickly. It certainly made it easier thanks as such I labeled each feat with level acquired with house-ruled feat being level 0 3) While you are certainly free to purchase a bag of holding, in the last 150 sessions or so here in the Guild due to the specific character of our play I have never seen someone actually have use for it. I would recommend spending your gold on something else. This however is not wrong, entirely your choice. I bought the bag to alleviate the low carry capacity as encumbrance causes me to lose flight capabilities. 4) Under Quick Look Up, the armor bonus listed is not correct. The Check penalty is not filled out. Removed bonus and add 0 to check penalty 5) Possible related to #4, the enhancement bonus of the armor is not listed with the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Thanks for this I made the correction 6) It is doubtful the Burn Everything feat is very useful for your character, as a class trait already lets you ignore fire resistance and fire immunity is pretty rare. Again, not wrong, your choice. For me its better to be safe than as immunity would take me out of a fight. All my attacks are fire based except 1 7) Theme bonus to skill missing level 5 +2 to acrobatics added thank you. 8) On page 2, for each power, please list the slot it takes. For example "Fountain of Flame (D1)" Added power slot references for each power. I have official power cards for each I would like to use 9) Under Coins and Wealth please provide us with a break down of your expenses and the gold you have left over. I added documentation for each purchase and the gold after each purchase leaving it with the end balance of 540 GP 10) Optionally, you can select a the benefit of a mechanical background for your character. This is not mandatory, but could give your character additional power or flavor. I had done this lol but forgot to add Early Life - Test Subject 11) Also optional, having seen firemages in action before, I would recommend&nbsp; somewhere on page 3 you track all the bonuses to attack and damage rolls. They tend to all have their own conditions/triggers, and they tend to add up. Thanks for the suggestion I do however have all the powers and magic items on power cards generated by the WOTC builder Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650</a> Thank you for your time
Bennieon V. said: Thank you for the timely response as I was using this sheet for the first time. I don't plan on using it for game play only for record's compliance. Below are the changes i made based on your suggestions, baldhermit said: Hi Bennieon, welcome to the Guild. 1) Please list the ability score array for your character, the racial bonus and the level 4 boosts in the statistics block. I documented each ability score improvement in the stat block including race, 22 point buy, and level 4 ability score increase. 2) Please list the level slot for each feat select. And I would recommend removing the text other than the name for each feat, as that will fill the available lines quickly. It certainly made it easier thanks as such I labeled each feat with level acquired with house-ruled feat being level 0 3) While you are certainly free to purchase a bag of holding, in the last 150 sessions or so here in the Guild due to the specific character of our play I have never seen someone actually have use for it. I would recommend spending your gold on something else. This however is not wrong, entirely your choice. I bought the bag to alleviate the low carry capacity as encumbrance causes me to lose flight capabilities. 4) Under Quick Look Up, the armor bonus listed is not correct. The Check penalty is not filled out. Removed bonus and add 0 to check penalty 5) Possible related to #4, the enhancement bonus of the armor is not listed with the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Thanks for this I made the correction 6) It is doubtful the Burn Everything feat is very useful for your character, as a class trait already lets you ignore fire resistance and fire immunity is pretty rare. Again, not wrong, your choice. For me its better to be safe than as immunity would take me out of a fight. All my attacks are fire based except 1 7) Theme bonus to skill missing level 5 +2 to acrobatics added thank you. 8) On page 2, for each power, please list the slot it takes. For example "Fountain of Flame (D1)" Added power slot references for each power. I have official power cards for each I would like to use 9) Under Coins and Wealth please provide us with a break down of your expenses and the gold you have left over. I added documentation for each purchase and the gold after each purchase leaving it with the end balance of 540 GP 10) Optionally, you can select a the benefit of a mechanical background for your character. This is not mandatory, but could give your character additional power or flavor. I had done this lol but forgot to add Early Life - Test Subject 11) Also optional, having seen firemages in action before, I would recommend&nbsp; somewhere on page 3 you track all the bonuses to attack and damage rolls. They tend to all have their own conditions/triggers, and they tend to add up. Thanks for the suggestion I do however have all the powers and magic items on power cards generated by the WOTC builder Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650</a> Thank you for your time At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : your choice At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : your choice At 7 : check At 8 : check. Please note we do not have the option to use power cards in your macros. Once you're assigned a journal, you will find the templates we provide players with. It's one of the topics that comes up more often, which is why Matt wrote a post addressing this :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5404653/reference-post-why-dont-you-guys-dot-dot-dot/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5404653/reference-post-why-dont-you-guys-dot-dot-dot/</a> At 9 : check and thank you. That is a different amount than you had listed earlier. This seems more correct. At 10 : and which of those four potential benefits are you selecting for this character? Training in one of the two listed skills, or a bonus to one of the two listed skills? At 11: While it is certainly your prerogative to have you characters administrative ends met with a program, please do understand you might be asked why a certain bonus applies or not applies. In short, give #10 a quick look and we can get you started on a journal.
At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : your choice At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : your choice At 7 : check At 8 : check. Please note we do not have the option to use power cards in your macros. Once you're assigned a journal, you will find the templates we provide players with. It's one of the topics that comes up more often, which is why Matt wrote a post addressing this :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5404653/reference-post-why-dont-you-guys-dot-dot-dot/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5404653/reference-post-why-dont-you-guys-dot-dot-dot/</a> Ah I understand. I meant to use the power cards as a reference, I intend to make the macros as suggested. At 9 : check and thank you. That is a different amount than you had listed earlier. This seems more correct. At 10 : and which of those four potential benefits are you selecting for this character? Training in one of the two listed skills, or a bonus to one of the two listed skills? Early Life - Test Subject +2 to arcana At 11: While it is certainly your prerogative to have you characters administrative ends met with a program, please do understand you might be asked why a certain bonus applies or not applies.&nbsp; Thank you for the clarification. I will try to include the bonus information in the macros as well. In short, give #10 a quick look and we can get you started on a journal. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650</a> &nbsp;
Bennieon V. said: At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : your choice At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : your choice At 7 : check At 8 : check. Please note we do not have the option to use power cards in your macros. Once you're assigned a journal, you will find the templates we provide players with. It's one of the topics that comes up more often, which is why Matt wrote a post addressing this :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5404653/reference-post-why-dont-you-guys-dot-dot-dot/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5404653/reference-post-why-dont-you-guys-dot-dot-dot/</a> Ah I understand. I meant to use the power cards as a reference, I intend to make the macros as suggested. At 9 : check and thank you. That is a different amount than you had listed earlier. This seems more correct. At 10 : and which of those four potential benefits are you selecting for this character? Training in one of the two listed skills, or a bonus to one of the two listed skills? Early Life - Test Subject +2 to arcana At 11: While it is certainly your prerogative to have you characters administrative ends met with a program, please do understand you might be asked why a certain bonus applies or not applies.&nbsp; Thank you for the clarification. I will try to include the bonus information in the macros as well. In short, give #10 a quick look and we can get you started on a journal. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2011650</a> &nbsp; When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013858" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013858</a>
Raynbow said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013858" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013858</a> Hello, and welcome for the Guild. Please include your Deadly bonus to damage rolls in one of the 'Misc.' boxes in the Damage Workspace. Please include a full breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a>
Han S. said: Raynbow said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013858" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013858</a> Hello, and welcome for the Guild. Please include your Deadly bonus to damage rolls in one of the 'Misc.' boxes in the Damage Workspace. Please include a full breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Updated the deadly bonus in the damage workspace misc box 2. Listed all my purchases in Coins and Other Wealth
Raynbow said: Han S. said: Raynbow said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013858" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013858</a> Hello, and welcome for the Guild. Please include your Deadly bonus to damage rolls in one of the 'Misc.' boxes in the Damage Workspace. Please include a full breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Updated the deadly bonus in the damage workspace misc box 2. Listed all my purchases in Coins and Other Wealth Sheet looks fine, sent you a PM on Discord due to issues I am having with assigning your journal.

Edited 1569041574
Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR Spear does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013852" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013852</a>
Alexander G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013852" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013852</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. Adventure Company should be "Guild" 2. I'm going to expect new Guildmembers have at least 18 in their primary&nbsp;attribute, the one your attacks key off, at LV5, as a Fighter MC Barbarian this would be Strength. This can be achieved either by picking a race that complements the attributes your class requires or picking a starting array with a 17 (along with the LV4 boost to your primary stat). Some arrays to consider would be 17/16/11/10/10/8 or 17/16/10/10/10/9 or 17/15/13/10/10/8 or 17/15/12/11/10/8 or 17/15/12/10/10/9. Additionally please indicate somewhere close to the starting array your racial boosts and the ones you chose at LV4 3. You seem to be missing some of your skill bonuses, please go through all you choices and check what misc bonuses you should have. Also true for some of your class bonuses 4. Vitality Armor does not come in chainmail. The Armor entry on the compendium entry lists the types of armor that enhancement can be put on. Also check the Armor is heavy box if you are wearing heavy armor 5. Please include an expenditure somewhere on the sheet 6. Your Attack workspaces are both labeled identically, but the numbers don't match. Clarify this. Also try to complete your damage workspaces 7. Heavy Armor at +2 enhancement and above has a masterwork option. You can find these in the compendium by choosing Items from the type filter and No (Magical Items) from the Mundane filter and searching with the word corresponding to your armor (example: cloth) From the list you can choose one that has a Cost: Special, Type: matching your armor type and Minimum Enhancement Value: matching your enhancement value. These armors have either increased AC bonus or a Special: line with a bonus to some other defense. 8. Quote from Step 10 in New Player Checklist:&nbsp; Personality / Mannerisms / Background - In one of these areas you should give some details on your character. &nbsp;We don't need a 30 page backstory (but put it up there if you like), however we need something to make this more than a stat sheet. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Juho said: Alexander G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013852" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013852</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. Adventure Company should be "Guild" 2. I'm going to expect new Guildmembers have at least 18 in their primary&nbsp;attribute, the one your attacks key off, at LV5, as a Fighter MC Barbarian this would be Strength. This can be achieved either by picking a race that complements the attributes your class requires or picking a starting array with a 17 (along with the LV4 boost to your primary stat). Some arrays to consider would be 17/16/11/10/10/8 or 17/16/10/10/10/9 or 17/15/13/10/10/8 or 17/15/12/11/10/8 or 17/15/12/10/10/9. Additionally please indicate somewhere close to the starting array your racial boosts and the ones you chose at LV4 3. You seem to be missing some of your skill bonuses, please go through all you choices and check what misc bonuses you should have. Also true for some of your class bonuses 4. Vitality Armor does not come in chainmail. The Armor entry on the compendium entry lists the types of armor that enhancement can be put on. Also check the Armor is heavy box if you are wearing heavy armor 5. Please include an expenditure somewhere on the sheet 6. Your Attack workspaces are both labeled identically, but the numbers don't match. Clarify this. Also try to complete your damage workspaces 7. Heavy Armor at +2 enhancement and above has a masterwork option. You can find these in the compendium by choosing Items from the type filter and No (Magical Items) from the Mundane filter and searching with the word corresponding to your armor (example: cloth) From the list you can choose one that has a Cost: Special, Type: matching your armor type and Minimum Enhancement Value: matching your enhancement value. These armors have either increased AC bonus or a Special: line with a bonus to some other defense. 8. Quote from Step 10 in New Player Checklist:&nbsp; Personality / Mannerisms / Background - In one of these areas you should give some details on your character. &nbsp;We don't need a 30 page backstory (but put it up there if you like), however we need something to make this more than a stat sheet. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Set my Adventure Company to be Guild. 2. Switched my array to be 17/15/13/10/10/8, and updated various things accordingly. 3. I somehow just kinda forgot the +2 Athletics from either my background or the Steel Vanguard Student feat. This has been fixed. 4. I must have misread Vitality Armor. Switched it out for +2 Magic Finemail, and bought a +1 Casque of Tactics with the extra money. 5. Added my expenditure to the "Coins and Other Valuables" section, under my current gp. 6. I wasn't sure if the attack and damage workspaces were super important, since I'm going to be using macros anyways. Labeled the attack workspaces correctly (the one with -2 was Wicked Strike, the other was Cleave), and did the damage workspaces. 7. As previously stated, I got +2 Finemail. 8. Added a small backstory.
Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Filled out my race features 2. Filled out Attack and Damage work spaces 3. Switched to Versatile Expertise 4. Set Armor bonus to 0 5. Changed Weapon, Armor, Ki Focus 7. Put Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilence, and Unarmored Combatant in correct places 8. Fixed HP calculations 9. Added sight to senses/movement
Devaughn T. said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR Spear does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Filled out my race features 2. Filled out Attack and Damage work spaces 3. Switched to Versatile Expertise 4. Set Armor bonus to 0 5. Changed Weapon, Armor, Ki Focus 7. Put Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilence, and Unarmored Combatant in correct places 8. Fixed HP calculations 9. Added sight to senses/movement Check. There's a couple things still wrong here. Your feat bonus to attack rolls is what you get from your Expertise feat, so for both Attack Workspaces it should be 1. Both Attack Workspaces also key off of Dexterity, so their 'Abil.' field should be equal to their Dex modifier without half-level added. Your MBA should have your Spear's proficiency bonus added into the Attack Workspace. For your Damage Workspaces, you have the wrong value for your ability modifier for Lion's Den (It should not include half-level), and your half-modifier to damage from Melee Training should also be under 'Abil.' and not under Feat. (Feat bonuses to damage are specifically called that when referred to, see feats like Implement Focus and Icy Heart for examples.) Your Enhancement bonus to damage is also not correct for your MBA. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Fixing the workspaces should be all that's left to do with your journal. If there's any part in my comments that you have questions about, feel free to PM me on Discord or ask in new player chat there.
Alexander G. said: Juho said: Alexander G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013852" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2013852</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. Adventure Company should be "Guild" 2. I'm going to expect new Guildmembers have at least 18 in their primary&nbsp;attribute, the one your attacks key off, at LV5, as a Fighter MC Barbarian this would be Strength. This can be achieved either by picking a race that complements the attributes your class requires or picking a starting array with a 17 (along with the LV4 boost to your primary stat). Some arrays to consider would be 17/16/11/10/10/8 or 17/16/10/10/10/9 or 17/15/13/10/10/8 or 17/15/12/11/10/8 or 17/15/12/10/10/9. Additionally please indicate somewhere close to the starting array your racial boosts and the ones you chose at LV4 3. You seem to be missing some of your skill bonuses, please go through all you choices and check what misc bonuses you should have. Also true for some of your class bonuses 4. Vitality Armor does not come in chainmail. The Armor entry on the compendium entry lists the types of armor that enhancement can be put on. Also check the Armor is heavy box if you are wearing heavy armor 5. Please include an expenditure somewhere on the sheet 6. Your Attack workspaces are both labeled identically, but the numbers don't match. Clarify this. Also try to complete your damage workspaces 7. Heavy Armor at +2 enhancement and above has a masterwork option. You can find these in the compendium by choosing Items from the type filter and No (Magical Items) from the Mundane filter and searching with the word corresponding to your armor (example: cloth) From the list you can choose one that has a Cost: Special, Type: matching your armor type and Minimum Enhancement Value: matching your enhancement value. These armors have either increased AC bonus or a Special: line with a bonus to some other defense. 8. Quote from Step 10 in New Player Checklist:&nbsp; Personality / Mannerisms / Background - In one of these areas you should give some details on your character. &nbsp;We don't need a 30 page backstory (but put it up there if you like), however we need something to make this more than a stat sheet. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Set my Adventure Company to be Guild. 2. Switched my array to be 17/15/13/10/10/8, and updated various things accordingly. 3. I somehow just kinda forgot the +2 Athletics from either my background or the Steel Vanguard Student feat. This has been fixed. 4. I must have misread Vitality Armor. Switched it out for +2 Magic Finemail, and bought a +1 Casque of Tactics with the extra money. 5. Added my expenditure to the "Coins and Other Valuables" section, under my current gp. 6. I wasn't sure if the attack and damage workspaces were super important, since I'm going to be using macros anyways. Labeled the attack workspaces correctly (the one with -2 was Wicked Strike, the other was Cleave), and did the damage workspaces. 7. As previously stated, I got +2 Finemail. 8. Added a small backstory. 1. Check 2. Check 3. And your theme bonuses to skills 4. I was half expecting you to switch to scale armor, as compared to chainmail it's +1 AC with no check penalty 5. Check 6. It's used for us to confirm you know how to count them, as from LV6 on you're making all the adjustments to those numbers 7. Check 8. Check. After you have completed the macro step, you're going to be needing to provide a picture to make the token out of As the #3 is a quick fix, I assume you're going to handle it and give you the journal now. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2006356" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2006356</a>
Ihsan M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2006356" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2006356</a> Hello again. Your free feat must be an Expertise feat, Warlock's Wrath does not fulfill that condition. Eldritch Bolt does not have the Weapon keyword, so it should not have a proficiency bonus. You are missing your Enhancement bonus from your weapon in your Attack workspaces and in your first Damage workspace. Please make your first Attack/Damage workspace specifically Unraveling Strike. Please provide a breakdown of what goes into your 5 Misc bonus into Conditional Modifiers, as it seems to be multiple things added together. Your HP is wrong. Please note that you add your Constitution score to your HP, not your modifier. You cannot have Blade of Dark Whispers as an attack, as you do not have a level 3 power to swap into it from. (optional) I am unsure why you are in chainmail, as you get scale armor proficiency as a class feature which is strictly better. (optional) I am also unsure why your Constitution is so low, since your Elemental Pact Reward keys off of it and not Dex. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: Ihsan M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2006356" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2006356</a> Hello again. Your free feat must be an Expertise feat, Warlock's Wrath does not fulfill that condition. Eldritch Bolt does not have the Weapon keyword, so it should not have a proficiency bonus. You are missing your Enhancement bonus from your weapon in your Attack workspaces and in your first Damage workspace. Please make your first Attack/Damage workspace specifically Unraveling Strike. Please provide a breakdown of what goes into your 5 Misc bonus into Conditional Modifiers, as it seems to be multiple things added together. Your HP is wrong. Please note that you add your Constitution score to your HP, not your modifier. You cannot have Blade of Dark Whispers as an attack, as you do not have a level 3 power to swap into it from. (optional) I am unsure why you are in chainmail, as you get scale armor proficiency as a class feature which is strictly better. (optional) I am also unsure why your Constitution is so low, since your Elemental Pact Reward keys off of it and not Dex. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have done the following corrections: 1) Changed the free Expertise Feat to White Lotus Duel Expertise.&nbsp; 2)Removed the the proficiency bonus from Eldritch Bolt 3)Added Enhancement bonus for attack and damage work spaces. 4)Changed the first Attack/Damage workspace to Unraveling Strike 5)Added the breakdown of how 5 Misc damage was added to Damage into the Conditional modifiers(Pact Reward) 6)Corrected the value for HP 7)Removed Blade of Dark Whispers 8)Changed to scale armor(Totally forgot about proficiency from the Pact Reward) 9)I have changed the values for Dex and Con.(This character was first made when I was bored and used random die rolls to get its ability point which lead to 18/17/15/13/11/11 which I made&nbsp; Constitution equal 18 through leveling but after reading the guideline of banning random die rolls for abilities I changed the ability points to an array from the forum post.)
Ihsan M. said: Han S. said: Ihsan M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I used the 4th edition WOTC offline PC builder Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2006356" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2006356</a> Hello again. Your free feat must be an Expertise feat, Warlock's Wrath does not fulfill that condition. Eldritch Bolt does not have the Weapon keyword, so it should not have a proficiency bonus. You are missing your Enhancement bonus from your weapon in your Attack workspaces and in your first Damage workspace. Please make your first Attack/Damage workspace specifically Unraveling Strike. Please provide a breakdown of what goes into your 5 Misc bonus into Conditional Modifiers, as it seems to be multiple things added together. Your HP is wrong. Please note that you add your Constitution score to your HP, not your modifier. You cannot have Blade of Dark Whispers as an attack, as you do not have a level 3 power to swap into it from. (optional) I am unsure why you are in chainmail, as you get scale armor proficiency as a class feature which is strictly better. (optional) I am also unsure why your Constitution is so low, since your Elemental Pact Reward keys off of it and not Dex. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have done the following corrections: 1) Changed the free Expertise Feat to White Lotus Duel Expertise.&nbsp; 2)Removed the the proficiency bonus from Eldritch Bolt 3)Added Enhancement bonus for attack and damage work spaces. 4)Changed the first Attack/Damage workspace to Unraveling Strike 5)Added the breakdown of how 5 Misc damage was added to Damage into the Conditional modifiers(Pact Reward) 6)Corrected the value for HP 7)Removed Blade of Dark Whispers 8)Changed to scale armor(Totally forgot about proficiency from the Pact Reward) 9)I have changed the values for Dex and Con.(This character was first made when I was bored and used random die rolls to get its ability point which lead to 18/17/15/13/11/11 which I made&nbsp; Constitution equal 18 through leveling but after reading the guideline of banning random die rolls for abilities I changed the ability points to an array from the forum post.) Check, but please indicate somewhere what your choice of implement with that is. Check. Check. Check. Check. To be clear, I was mostly asking because it seemed like before you had at least both Pact Reward and Dual Implement Spellcaster in there, but it seems fine with the stat change. Check. Check. Check. Check. I do question why you're not continuing to raise your primary at level 4, as it is generally more efficient to do so. Things seem overall fine, so journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2019481" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2019481</a>
Jessica D. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2019481" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2019481</a> Hello. Please put an explicit purchase breakdown in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Seems fine otherwise, let me know when you add that and I can assign the journal.
Han S. said: Jessica D. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2019481" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2019481</a> Hello. Please put an explicit purchase breakdown in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Seems fine otherwise, let me know when you add that and I can assign the journal. I went and added that onto my character sheet. Three of those items were from the item sales thread. :P
Jessica D. said: Han S. said: Jessica D. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2019481" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2019481</a> Hello. Please put an explicit purchase breakdown in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Seems fine otherwise, let me know when you add that and I can assign the journal. I went and added that onto my character sheet. Three of those items were from the item sales thread. :P Looks good, journal granted.
Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR Spear does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Filled out my race features 2. Filled out Attack and Damage work spaces 3. Switched to Versatile Expertise 4. Set Armor bonus to 0 5. Changed Weapon, Armor, Ki Focus 7. Put Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilence, and Unarmored Combatant in correct places 8. Fixed HP calculations 9. Added sight to senses/movement Check. There's a couple things still wrong here. Your feat bonus to attack rolls is what you get from your Expertise feat, so for both Attack Workspaces it should be 1. Both Attack Workspaces also key off of Dexterity, so their 'Abil.' field should be equal to their Dex modifier without half-level added. Your MBA should have your Spear's proficiency bonus added into the Attack Workspace. For your Damage Workspaces, you have the wrong value for your ability modifier for Lion's Den (It should not include half-level), and your half-modifier to damage from Melee Training should also be under 'Abil.' and not under Feat. (Feat bonuses to damage are specifically called that when referred to, see feats like Implement Focus and Icy Heart for examples.) Your Enhancement bonus to damage is also not correct for your MBA. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Fixing the workspaces should be all that's left to do with your journal. If there's any part in my comments that you have questions about, feel free to PM me on Discord or ask in new player chat there. Made changes to MBA and Lion's Den in the workspace, I sent this earlier but just sending again to reconfirm whether or not I'm good to go
Shulker said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR Spear does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Filled out my race features 2. Filled out Attack and Damage work spaces 3. Switched to Versatile Expertise 4. Set Armor bonus to 0 5. Changed Weapon, Armor, Ki Focus 7. Put Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilence, and Unarmored Combatant in correct places 8. Fixed HP calculations 9. Added sight to senses/movement Check. There's a couple things still wrong here. Your feat bonus to attack rolls is what you get from your Expertise feat, so for both Attack Workspaces it should be 1. Both Attack Workspaces also key off of Dexterity, so their 'Abil.' field should be equal to their Dex modifier without half-level added. Your MBA should have your Spear's proficiency bonus added into the Attack Workspace. For your Damage Workspaces, you have the wrong value for your ability modifier for Lion's Den (It should not include half-level), and your half-modifier to damage from Melee Training should also be under 'Abil.' and not under Feat. (Feat bonuses to damage are specifically called that when referred to, see feats like Implement Focus and Icy Heart for examples.) Your Enhancement bonus to damage is also not correct for your MBA. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Fixing the workspaces should be all that's left to do with your journal. If there's any part in my comments that you have questions about, feel free to PM me on Discord or ask in new player chat there. Made changes to MBA and Lion's Den in the workspace, I sent this earlier but just sending again to reconfirm whether or not I'm good to go Apologies, I must’ve missed the earlier post. I see two things still needing correction - your Dex mod is not 7, it’s 5. (Likewise your half-mod is not 3). The proficiency bonus from your spear is also incorrect.

Edited 1569456619
Han S. said: Shulker said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR Spear does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Filled out my race features 2. Filled out Attack and Damage work spaces 3. Switched to Versatile Expertise 4. Set Armor bonus to 0 5. Changed Weapon, Armor, Ki Focus 7. Put Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilence, and Unarmored Combatant in correct places 8. Fixed HP calculations 9. Added sight to senses/movement Check. There's a couple things still wrong here. Your feat bonus to attack rolls is what you get from your Expertise feat, so for both Attack Workspaces it should be 1. Both Attack Workspaces also key off of Dexterity, so their 'Abil.' field should be equal to their Dex modifier without half-level added. Your MBA should have your Spear's proficiency bonus added into the Attack Workspace. For your Damage Workspaces, you have the wrong value for your ability modifier for Lion's Den (It should not include half-level), and your half-modifier to damage from Melee Training should also be under 'Abil.' and not under Feat. (Feat bonuses to damage are specifically called that when referred to, see feats like Implement Focus and Icy Heart for examples.) Your Enhancement bonus to damage is also not correct for your MBA. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Fixing the workspaces should be all that's left to do with your journal. If there's any part in my comments that you have questions about, feel free to PM me on Discord or ask in new player chat there. Made changes to MBA and Lion's Den in the workspace, I sent this earlier but just sending again to reconfirm whether or not I'm good to go Apologies, I must’ve missed the earlier post.= I see two things still needing correction - your Dex mod is not 7, it’s 5. (Likewise your half-mod is not 3). The proficiency bonus from your spear is also incorrect. Made changes to boost from Dex for the workspaces, So I assume the 7 that comes from the 5 plus half my level is specifically for Dex rolls then? And I thought the +1 that was on weapons was the proficiency from it or am I wrong?
Shulker said: Han S. said: Shulker said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR Spear does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Filled out my race features 2. Filled out Attack and Damage work spaces 3. Switched to Versatile Expertise 4. Set Armor bonus to 0 5. Changed Weapon, Armor, Ki Focus 7. Put Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilence, and Unarmored Combatant in correct places 8. Fixed HP calculations 9. Added sight to senses/movement Check. There's a couple things still wrong here. Your feat bonus to attack rolls is what you get from your Expertise feat, so for both Attack Workspaces it should be 1. Both Attack Workspaces also key off of Dexterity, so their 'Abil.' field should be equal to their Dex modifier without half-level added. Your MBA should have your Spear's proficiency bonus added into the Attack Workspace. For your Damage Workspaces, you have the wrong value for your ability modifier for Lion's Den (It should not include half-level), and your half-modifier to damage from Melee Training should also be under 'Abil.' and not under Feat. (Feat bonuses to damage are specifically called that when referred to, see feats like Implement Focus and Icy Heart for examples.) Your Enhancement bonus to damage is also not correct for your MBA. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Fixing the workspaces should be all that's left to do with your journal. If there's any part in my comments that you have questions about, feel free to PM me on Discord or ask in new player chat there. Made changes to MBA and Lion's Den in the workspace, I sent this earlier but just sending again to reconfirm whether or not I'm good to go Apologies, I must’ve missed the earlier post.= I see two things still needing correction - your Dex mod is not 7, it’s 5. (Likewise your half-mod is not 3). The proficiency bonus from your spear is also incorrect. Made changes to boost from Dex for the workspaces, So I assume the 7 that comes from the 5 plus half my level is specifically for Dex rolls then? And I thought the +1 that was on weapons was the proficiency from it or am I wrong? Honestly, Mod + Half-Level isn't used terribly often, I would ignore it. The proficiency for a Spear is +2, this can be found in the compendium entry for the item. Let me know when you fix that and I'll be able to grant the journal.
NOTE: I have played the character in three adventures so far (noted in the log) but am making a 6th-level rebuild of the character. The class is changing from wizard to mage, I changed the starting implement proficiency feat, and I changed my background. Regardless: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a>
Rofel Wodring said: NOTE: I have played the character in three adventures so far (noted in the log) but am making a 6th-level rebuild of the character. The class is changing from wizard to mage, I changed the starting implement proficiency feat, and I changed my background. Regardless: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a> Hello. Your Class Features seem outdated - You do no longer have Orb of Imposition or Ritual Casting, and while you still have a Spellbook it functions differently than how you have it listed. Please replace these with your Mage class features. Your class is also still listed as Wizard (Arcanist). Please include Magic Missile in your Power list. Charm of Misplaced Wrath is mislabeled as an Encounter 3. I am unsure how you have your skill boosts the way they are currently - I only see you getting boosts from your racial bonuses and from your Mage school, but that only accounts for 8 of your 10 skill boost amounts. Please let me know where the other +2 comes from if I've missed it somewhere.
1. Whoops, forgot to hit 'save' after I took that out and replaced it with the new features. Fixed. 2. You know, I completely forgot that power even existed. It's now in the sheet, at the bottom. 3. Charm of Misplaced Wrath is now labeled as an Encounter 1. 4. I forgot to delete the bonus to Arcana and Stealth for switching themes from Beguiler to Ooze Master. That was the discrepancy. The bonuses are now gone. Han S. said: Rofel Wodring said: NOTE: I have played the character in three adventures so far (noted in the log) but am making a 6th-level rebuild of the character. The class is changing from wizard to mage, I changed the starting implement proficiency feat, and I changed my background. Regardless: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a> Hello. Your Class Features seem outdated - You do no longer have Orb of Imposition or Ritual Casting, and while you still have a Spellbook it functions differently than how you have it listed. Please replace these with your Mage class features. Your class is also still listed as Wizard (Arcanist). Please include Magic Missile in your Power list. Charm of Misplaced Wrath is mislabeled as an Encounter 3. I am unsure how you have your skill boosts the way they are currently - I only see you getting boosts from your racial bonuses and from your Mage school, but that only accounts for 8 of your 10 skill boost amounts. Please let me know where the other +2 comes from if I've missed it somewhere.
Han S. said: Shulker said: Han S. said: Shulker said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR Spear does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Filled out my race features 2. Filled out Attack and Damage work spaces 3. Switched to Versatile Expertise 4. Set Armor bonus to 0 5. Changed Weapon, Armor, Ki Focus 7. Put Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilence, and Unarmored Combatant in correct places 8. Fixed HP calculations 9. Added sight to senses/movement Check. There's a couple things still wrong here. Your feat bonus to attack rolls is what you get from your Expertise feat, so for both Attack Workspaces it should be 1. Both Attack Workspaces also key off of Dexterity, so their 'Abil.' field should be equal to their Dex modifier without half-level added. Your MBA should have your Spear's proficiency bonus added into the Attack Workspace. For your Damage Workspaces, you have the wrong value for your ability modifier for Lion's Den (It should not include half-level), and your half-modifier to damage from Melee Training should also be under 'Abil.' and not under Feat. (Feat bonuses to damage are specifically called that when referred to, see feats like Implement Focus and Icy Heart for examples.) Your Enhancement bonus to damage is also not correct for your MBA. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Fixing the workspaces should be all that's left to do with your journal. If there's any part in my comments that you have questions about, feel free to PM me on Discord or ask in new player chat there. Made changes to MBA and Lion's Den in the workspace, I sent this earlier but just sending again to reconfirm whether or not I'm good to go Apologies, I must’ve missed the earlier post.= I see two things still needing correction - your Dex mod is not 7, it’s 5. (Likewise your half-mod is not 3). The proficiency bonus from your spear is also incorrect. Made changes to boost from Dex for the workspaces, So I assume the 7 that comes from the 5 plus half my level is specifically for Dex rolls then? And I thought the +1 that was on weapons was the proficiency from it or am I wrong? Honestly, Mod + Half-Level isn't used terribly often, I would ignore it. The proficiency for a Spear is +2, this can be found in the compendium entry for the item. Let me know when you fix that and I'll be able to grant the journal. Alright thanks, made changes to proficiency modifier
Shulker said: Han S. said: Shulker said: Han S. said: Shulker said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: Han S. said: Devaughn T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2014924</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please fill out your Race Features. Please fill out your Attack and Damage workspaces, for your character I would ask for a calculation for a Monk At-Will (like Lion's Den) and an MBA. Spear Expertise will not function with most of your powers, as it only adds to weapon attacks (i.e. attacks with the Weapon keyword) and most Monk powers are implement powers instead. You probably want Versatile Expertise instead. I am unsure how you have a 1 Armor Bonus. (optional) Please note that with low STR, a Hungry STR Spear does little for you, as heavy thrown RBAs are made with STR. Please include enhancement bonuses in your Magic Item listing. (e.g. Hungry Spear +1 instead of just Hungry Spear). Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilience, and Unarmored Combatant are not powers, these should be listed as either Race or Class Features instead. Your HP seems low by my calculations. Please note down your Vision under Special Senses/Movement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Filled out my race features 2. Filled out Attack and Damage work spaces 3. Switched to Versatile Expertise 4. Set Armor bonus to 0 5. Changed Weapon, Armor, Ki Focus 7. Put Swift Charge, Half Orc Resilence, and Unarmored Combatant in correct places 8. Fixed HP calculations 9. Added sight to senses/movement Check. There's a couple things still wrong here. Your feat bonus to attack rolls is what you get from your Expertise feat, so for both Attack Workspaces it should be 1. Both Attack Workspaces also key off of Dexterity, so their 'Abil.' field should be equal to their Dex modifier without half-level added. Your MBA should have your Spear's proficiency bonus added into the Attack Workspace. For your Damage Workspaces, you have the wrong value for your ability modifier for Lion's Den (It should not include half-level), and your half-modifier to damage from Melee Training should also be under 'Abil.' and not under Feat. (Feat bonuses to damage are specifically called that when referred to, see feats like Implement Focus and Icy Heart for examples.) Your Enhancement bonus to damage is also not correct for your MBA. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Fixing the workspaces should be all that's left to do with your journal. If there's any part in my comments that you have questions about, feel free to PM me on Discord or ask in new player chat there. Made changes to MBA and Lion's Den in the workspace, I sent this earlier but just sending again to reconfirm whether or not I'm good to go Apologies, I must’ve missed the earlier post.= I see two things still needing correction - your Dex mod is not 7, it’s 5. (Likewise your half-mod is not 3). The proficiency bonus from your spear is also incorrect. Made changes to boost from Dex for the workspaces, So I assume the 7 that comes from the 5 plus half my level is specifically for Dex rolls then? And I thought the +1 that was on weapons was the proficiency from it or am I wrong? Honestly, Mod + Half-Level isn't used terribly often, I would ignore it. The proficiency for a Spear is +2, this can be found in the compendium entry for the item. Let me know when you fix that and I'll be able to grant the journal. Alright thanks, made changes to proficiency modifier Looks good now. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Rofel Wodring said: 1. Whoops, forgot to hit 'save' after I took that out and replaced it with the new features. Fixed. 2. You know, I completely forgot that power even existed. It's now in the sheet, at the bottom. 3. Charm of Misplaced Wrath is now labeled as an Encounter 1. 4. I forgot to delete the bonus to Arcana and Stealth for switching themes from Beguiler to Ooze Master. That was the discrepancy. The bonuses are now gone. Han S. said: Rofel Wodring said: NOTE: I have played the character in three adventures so far (noted in the log) but am making a 6th-level rebuild of the character. The class is changing from wizard to mage, I changed the starting implement proficiency feat, and I changed my background. Regardless: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a> Hello. Your Class Features seem outdated - You do no longer have Orb of Imposition or Ritual Casting, and while you still have a Spellbook it functions differently than how you have it listed. Please replace these with your Mage class features. Your class is also still listed as Wizard (Arcanist). Please include Magic Missile in your Power list. Charm of Misplaced Wrath is mislabeled as an Encounter 3. I am unsure how you have your skill boosts the way they are currently - I only see you getting boosts from your racial bonuses and from your Mage school, but that only accounts for 8 of your 10 skill boost amounts. Please let me know where the other +2 comes from if I've missed it somewhere. Looks fine now after some discussion in PMs. Go ahead with the rework.
Just in case I missed something. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1938100" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1938100</a>

Edited 1570064244
Kamil M. said: Just in case I missed something. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1938100" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1938100</a> This character has my stamp of approval (although I think you shouldn't have the temp +1 to Bluff if I'm reading this correctly)
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186</a>