Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

baldhermit said: macr05s said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1721200" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1721200</a> 1) class features could use a little expanding even though you have used the other features when applicable elsewhere on the sheet 2) Dwarven Weapon Training is not a feature of the race. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;See page 194 of PHB, Dwarven Weapon Training is a Feat and I am a dwarf :) 3) Defensive Warhammer +1 does not cost 560 gp. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Corrected value to 520 gp 4) page 3 could use a little expanding. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Never been good at doing backgrounds, but I guess that is something I can eventually improve upon. As a suggestion, devout protector expertise is something you could be interested in, I think. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I do not "Technically" have a shield, nor can my character use one.&nbsp; But otherwise I like your suggestion. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background and enjoy the benefit of a character theme. Neither of those is mandatory. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Both Added. None of those are showstoppers, I am going to set you up with a journal. Please fill that out, use the templates, and contact the DMs on Discord to get a token made for you when that is done.
At 2 : a feat does not a feature make Expertise : Mighty Crusader then. versatile always makes me sad.
If this is the place to ask a DM to review my journal entry, I am doing that. I have made my own token already and attached it as the picture.&nbsp;&nbsp; The character name is ' Lucious ' Please let me know if it is approved or what I need to do to get it approved.
series0 said: If this is the place to ask a DM to review my journal entry, I am doing that. I have made my own token already and attached it as the picture.&nbsp;&nbsp; The character name is ' Lucious ' Please let me know if it is approved or what I need to do to get it approved. Hi, I'll log in, but the process is described on our forum, as well as the welcome page of discord channel

Edited 1539423638
Posting new character K'Kairon for posterity. This is for the slot opened up by having an epic character. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1723804" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1723804</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ I have read the New Player Checklist I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium Below is the link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources:&nbsp; Harrad Tideshifter
Vice said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ I have read the New Player Checklist I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium Below is the link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources:&nbsp; Harrad Tideshifter Hi Vice, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out your characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1 2) under "loc" could you please indicate what level or slot your chosen feats take ? 3) I do not know the weapon mastery feat, that sounds like a class feature. This likely also caused an incorrect entry in your damage calculation, as I see no feat that would have given your character a feat bonus to damage. 4) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 5) Your HP total appears incorrect. Could you show the calculation you used so that we can best assist you ? 6) In the statistics block please list your chosen array, the chosen racial bonuses and level 4 boosts 7) I do not know what Kogi's Weapon of Wounding is. What publication was it in? 8) please note your expertise feat does not support those shorts words. That is not something that is technically wrong with your sheet, but you may not have counted on that. 9) Please include the benefits of the neck item in the defense calculations at the top center of page 1 10) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your purchases 11) Dwarvish is not a language in 4e Optionally, you could select to enjoy the benefit of a character theme. If you do so, please list it with your chosen background under class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Vice said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ I have read the New Player Checklist I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium Below is the link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources:&nbsp; Harrad Tideshifter Hi Vice, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out your characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1 2) under "loc" could you please indicate what level or slot your chosen feats take ? 3) I do not know the weapon mastery feat, that sounds like a class feature. This likely also caused an incorrect entry in your damage calculation, as I see no feat that would have given your character a feat bonus to damage. 4) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 5) Your HP total appears incorrect. Could you show the calculation you used so that we can best assist you ? 6) In the statistics block please list your chosen array, the chosen racial bonuses and level 4 boosts 7) I do not know what Kogi's Weapon of Wounding is. What publication was it in? 8) please note your expertise feat does not support those shorts words. That is not something that is technically wrong with your sheet, but you may not have counted on that. 9) Please include the benefits of the neck item in the defense calculations at the top center of page 1 10) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your purchases 11) Dwarvish is not a language in 4e Optionally, you could select to enjoy the benefit of a character theme. If you do so, please list it with your chosen background under class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. I have updated it with 5,500 XP as a level 5 character. 2. The feats are now marked with the level they would be attained at. 3. Weapon Mastery was a level 5 Class feature as you suggested, and it does specify +1 to damage rolls. 4. Penalty Value set to 0 due to Shield Finesse feature. 5. HP fixed to 42. 6. Stat block added: array and CON and STR bonus are added. Level 4 bonus was used as a feat 7. Kogi's weapon was a part of the fluff in the character backstory. Fixed to Trident of Wounding 8. Short swords were run on +1 bonuses from their magial properties. Calculation has since been fixed. 9. Badge of the Beserker's effect has been added 10. List of prices are left under the remaining total (Not counting any special taxes)
Vice said: baldhermit said: Vice said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ I have read the New Player Checklist I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium Below is the link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources:&nbsp; Harrad Tideshifter Hi Vice, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out your characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1 2) under "loc" could you please indicate what level or slot your chosen feats take ? 3) I do not know the weapon mastery feat, that sounds like a class feature. This likely also caused an incorrect entry in your damage calculation, as I see no feat that would have given your character a feat bonus to damage. 4) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 5) Your HP total appears incorrect. Could you show the calculation you used so that we can best assist you ? 6) In the statistics block please list your chosen array, the chosen racial bonuses and level 4 boosts 7) I do not know what Kogi's Weapon of Wounding is. What publication was it in? 8) please note your expertise feat does not support those shorts words. That is not something that is technically wrong with your sheet, but you may not have counted on that. 9) Please include the benefits of the neck item in the defense calculations at the top center of page 1 10) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your purchases 11) Dwarvish is not a language in 4e Optionally, you could select to enjoy the benefit of a character theme. If you do so, please list it with your chosen background under class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. I have updated it with 5,500 XP as a level 5 character. 2. The feats are now marked with the level they would be attained at. 3. Weapon Mastery was a level 5 Class feature as you suggested, and it does specify +1 to damage rolls. 4. Penalty Value set to 0 due to Shield Finesse feature. 5. HP fixed to 42. 6. Stat block added: array and CON and STR bonus are added. Level 4 bonus was used as a feat 7. Kogi's weapon was a part of the fluff in the character backstory. Fixed to Trident of Wounding 8. Short swords were run on +1 bonuses from their magial properties. Calculation has since been fixed. 9. Badge of the Beserker's effect has been added 10. List of prices are left under the remaining total (Not counting any special taxes) At 1 : check At 2 : considering point #3, the feat in your level 2 slot is incorrect, and you should pick another At 3 : This is a class feature, not a feat. Check in regards to damage moved to misc. At 4 : Shield Finesse is something you should list in your feats (slot = class) At 5 : That is also incorrect, and I still would like to know what calculation you used. To refer back to high school : show us the work! At 6 : That is not an option for level 4 in this edition. At 7 : I do not know what a weapon of wounding is. Could you please state the original publication ? At 8 : I would suggest you start over with your attack and damage calculations, and be clearer in the tags above what the calculations are for. I would suggest a melee basic attack with the trident, and a melee basic attack with a short sword. At 9 : Check At 10 : Thank you. Now, please note as a starting level 5, this character is likely going to play alongside level 6, 7, 8 characters, facing appropriate monsters for those characters. Please make your character the best it can be. Considering loot increases exponentially, I would urge you to spend the cash you have now to get this already experienced adventurer decked out.

Edited 1539753985
Vice
Plus
List of Changes: -Simplified the sheet by removing weapons and other gear. Listed all sources and page numbers for the associated magical weapons under campaign notes. Used all but 6 gold on upgrading the main weapon to a level 7. -Filed the feats under their appropriate labels: for example the Shield Finesse and Weapon Mastery feat are both under the feat list as 'class' instead of unresolved. The level 4 ability score improvement was used on Dexterity to bolster reflex saves as well as initiative. -Listed Bullrush among at will powers for reference. -Mathematics for the Hit point total are as follows: 15 (starting fighter) +16 (CON score) +(6 (every level after)*4) 31+24=55&nbsp; Therefore, HP must be 55. -Theme is displayed under Class features for ease of access.&nbsp; -Backstory changed to make more sense, and explains why he's broke (made bad business) -Changed powers to suit the character's style: A big glob of glue with a big shield that makes life hard for monsters. -Plate armor instead of scale to boost AC further Harrad Tideshifter
Vice said: List of Changes: -Simplified the sheet by removing weapons and other gear. Listed all sources and page numbers for the associated magical weapons under campaign notes. Used all but 6 gold on upgrading the main weapon to a level 7. -Filed the feats under their appropriate labels: for example the Shield Finesse and Weapon Mastery feat are both under the feat list as 'class' instead of unresolved. The level 4 ability score improvement was used on Dexterity to bolster reflex saves as well as initiative. -Listed Bullrush among at will powers for reference. -Mathematics for the Hit point total are as follows: 15 (starting fighter) +16 (CON score) +(6 (every level after)*4) 31+24=55&nbsp; Therefore, HP must be 55. -Theme is displayed under Class features for ease of access.&nbsp; -Backstory changed to make more sense, and explains why he's broke (made bad business) -Changed powers to suit the character's style: A big glob of glue with a big shield that makes life hard for monsters. -Plate armor instead of scale to boost AC further Harrad Tideshifter So we're sorta starting over? 1) feat bonus missing from the attack with the trident, which I am assuming is a melee basic attack. I would also recommend you do a calculation for bull rush as a secondary power. 2) +2 to Dex is not a legal move for level 4. You get a +1 bonus to two ability scores. 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up for this plate armor. 4) I do not know the Prophetic Birth background. Where was that published in ? On page 3 under Session and Campaign notes you reference a different background. Regardless of which background you choose, please list the benefit you gain from it with the proper name on page 1 5) You list Shield Finesse twice under Class features Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Vice said: List of Changes: -Simplified the sheet by removing weapons and other gear. Listed all sources and page numbers for the associated magical weapons under campaign notes. Used all but 6 gold on upgrading the main weapon to a level 7. -Filed the feats under their appropriate labels: for example the Shield Finesse and Weapon Mastery feat are both under the feat list as 'class' instead of unresolved. The level 4 ability score improvement was used on Dexterity to bolster reflex saves as well as initiative. -Listed Bullrush among at will powers for reference. -Mathematics for the Hit point total are as follows: 15 (starting fighter) +16 (CON score) +(6 (every level after)*4) 31+24=55&nbsp; Therefore, HP must be 55. -Theme is displayed under Class features for ease of access.&nbsp; -Backstory changed to make more sense, and explains why he's broke (made bad business) -Changed powers to suit the character's style: A big glob of glue with a big shield that makes life hard for monsters. -Plate armor instead of scale to boost AC further Harrad Tideshifter So we're sorta starting over? 1) feat bonus missing from the attack with the trident, which I am assuming is a melee basic attack. I would also recommend you do a calculation for bull rush as a secondary power. 2) +2 to Dex is not a legal move for level 4. You get a +1 bonus to two ability scores. 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up for this plate armor. 4) I do not know the Prophetic Birth background. Where was that published in ? On page 3 under Session and Campaign notes you reference a different background. Regardless of which background you choose, please list the benefit you gain from it with the proper name on page 1 5) You list Shield Finesse twice under Class features Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The label has been changed to Birth: Prophecy, which has now been added on page one to give history and religion The ASI has been shifted legally, giving 1 point to DEX and INT respectively.&nbsp; Feat bonus has been added as a second form of attack in to hit calculations under trident, named as post bullrush attack

Edited 1539836763
This is my epic slot character. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1108176" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1108176</a>
Han S. said: This is my epic slot character. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1108176" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1108176</a> All set journal being made
Vice said: baldhermit said: Vice said: List of Changes: -Simplified the sheet by removing weapons and other gear. Listed all sources and page numbers for the associated magical weapons under campaign notes. Used all but 6 gold on upgrading the main weapon to a level 7. -Filed the feats under their appropriate labels: for example the Shield Finesse and Weapon Mastery feat are both under the feat list as 'class' instead of unresolved. The level 4 ability score improvement was used on Dexterity to bolster reflex saves as well as initiative. -Listed Bullrush among at will powers for reference. -Mathematics for the Hit point total are as follows: 15 (starting fighter) +16 (CON score) +(6 (every level after)*4) 31+24=55&nbsp; Therefore, HP must be 55. -Theme is displayed under Class features for ease of access.&nbsp; -Backstory changed to make more sense, and explains why he's broke (made bad business) -Changed powers to suit the character's style: A big glob of glue with a big shield that makes life hard for monsters. -Plate armor instead of scale to boost AC further Harrad Tideshifter So we're sorta starting over? 1) feat bonus missing from the attack with the trident, which I am assuming is a melee basic attack. I would also recommend you do a calculation for bull rush as a secondary power. 2) +2 to Dex is not a legal move for level 4. You get a +1 bonus to two ability scores. 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up for this plate armor. 4) I do not know the Prophetic Birth background. Where was that published in ? On page 3 under Session and Campaign notes you reference a different background. Regardless of which background you choose, please list the benefit you gain from it with the proper name on page 1 5) You list Shield Finesse twice under Class features Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The label has been changed to Birth: Prophecy, which has now been added on page one to give history and religion The ASI has been shifted legally, giving 1 point to DEX and INT respectively.&nbsp; Feat bonus has been added as a second form of attack in to hit calculations under trident, named as post bullrush attack At 1a : the MBA with trident attack calculation seems fine now. The damage calculation has been changed. Where does the +1 feat bonus to damage come from? At 1b : the Bull Rush attack calculation is not correct as Bull Rush is not a weapon attack At 2 : This does not seem to have been changed on the sheet At 3 : check At 4 : Please list the benefit (one benefit) with your chosen background At 5 : check
Birth prophecy has been changed to a background that offers a benefit: Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much.&nbsp; The second calculation was from improved bullrush, which granted a feat bonus that I wanted to list for the sake of number crunching. I can remove it if that suits the sheet. +1 feat bonus damage comes from Weapon Mastery (the class feature) as well as the Spear Expertise (also increases the damage of spear type weapons by +1) The Stat block has been updated with the proper numbers, and I made sure to save the changes this time. Sincere Apologies.
baldhermit said: Vice said: baldhermit said: Vice said: List of Changes: -Simplified the sheet by removing weapons and other gear. Listed all sources and page numbers for the associated magical weapons under campaign notes. Used all but 6 gold on upgrading the main weapon to a level 7. -Filed the feats under their appropriate labels: for example the Shield Finesse and Weapon Mastery feat are both under the feat list as 'class' instead of unresolved. The level 4 ability score improvement was used on Dexterity to bolster reflex saves as well as initiative. -Listed Bullrush among at will powers for reference. -Mathematics for the Hit point total are as follows: 15 (starting fighter) +16 (CON score) +(6 (every level after)*4) 31+24=55&nbsp; Therefore, HP must be 55. -Theme is displayed under Class features for ease of access.&nbsp; -Backstory changed to make more sense, and explains why he's broke (made bad business) -Changed powers to suit the character's style: A big glob of glue with a big shield that makes life hard for monsters. -Plate armor instead of scale to boost AC further Harrad Tideshifter So we're sorta starting over? 1) feat bonus missing from the attack with the trident, which I am assuming is a melee basic attack. I would also recommend you do a calculation for bull rush as a secondary power. 2) +2 to Dex is not a legal move for level 4. You get a +1 bonus to two ability scores. 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up for this plate armor. 4) I do not know the Prophetic Birth background. Where was that published in ? On page 3 under Session and Campaign notes you reference a different background. Regardless of which background you choose, please list the benefit you gain from it with the proper name on page 1 5) You list Shield Finesse twice under Class features Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The label has been changed to Birth: Prophecy, which has now been added on page one to give history and religion The ASI has been shifted legally, giving 1 point to DEX and INT respectively.&nbsp; Feat bonus has been added as a second form of attack in to hit calculations under trident, named as post bullrush attack At 1a : the MBA with trident attack calculation seems fine now. The damage calculation has been changed. Where does the +1 feat bonus to damage come from? At 1b : the Bull Rush attack calculation is not correct as Bull Rush is not a weapon attack At 2 : This does not seem to have been changed on the sheet At 3 : check At 4 : Please list the benefit (one benefit) with your chosen background At 5 : check At 1a : the damage bonus granted to you by the class feature is not a feat bonus, and belongs under miscellaneous. The damage bonus spear expertise offers is conditional, and also not a feat bonus. That condition cannot always be met. please do the math for a standard melee basic attack. At 1b : I understand the Bull Rush attack gets a benefit from the Improved Bull Rush feat, and you totally should list that, but several other entries for the attack calculation for Bull Rush are incorrect. It is not a weapon attack, so the benefits your character draws from attack with a weapon do not apply. At 2 : check and thank you At 4 : Birth : Prophecy as a background offers a choice of two benefits, and I wanted you to specify which you selected. Arcane Student who saw too much is a pretty good background though. Please also change that one page 3. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: baldhermit said: Vice said: baldhermit said: Vice said: List of Changes: -Simplified the sheet by removing weapons and other gear. Listed all sources and page numbers for the associated magical weapons under campaign notes. Used all but 6 gold on upgrading the main weapon to a level 7. -Filed the feats under their appropriate labels: for example the Shield Finesse and Weapon Mastery feat are both under the feat list as 'class' instead of unresolved. The level 4 ability score improvement was used on Dexterity to bolster reflex saves as well as initiative. -Listed Bullrush among at will powers for reference. -Mathematics for the Hit point total are as follows: 15 (starting fighter) +16 (CON score) +(6 (every level after)*4) 31+24=55&nbsp; Therefore, HP must be 55. -Theme is displayed under Class features for ease of access.&nbsp; -Backstory changed to make more sense, and explains why he's broke (made bad business) -Changed powers to suit the character's style: A big glob of glue with a big shield that makes life hard for monsters. -Plate armor instead of scale to boost AC further Harrad Tideshifter So we're sorta starting over? 1) feat bonus missing from the attack with the trident, which I am assuming is a melee basic attack. I would also recommend you do a calculation for bull rush as a secondary power. 2) +2 to Dex is not a legal move for level 4. You get a +1 bonus to two ability scores. 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up for this plate armor. 4) I do not know the Prophetic Birth background. Where was that published in ? On page 3 under Session and Campaign notes you reference a different background. Regardless of which background you choose, please list the benefit you gain from it with the proper name on page 1 5) You list Shield Finesse twice under Class features Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The label has been changed to Birth: Prophecy, which has now been added on page one to give history and religion The ASI has been shifted legally, giving 1 point to DEX and INT respectively.&nbsp; Feat bonus has been added as a second form of attack in to hit calculations under trident, named as post bullrush attack At 1a : the MBA with trident attack calculation seems fine now. The damage calculation has been changed. Where does the +1 feat bonus to damage come from? At 1b : the Bull Rush attack calculation is not correct as Bull Rush is not a weapon attack At 2 : This does not seem to have been changed on the sheet At 3 : check At 4 : Please list the benefit (one benefit) with your chosen background At 5 : check At 1a : the damage bonus granted to you by the class feature is not a feat bonus, and belongs under miscellaneous. The damage bonus spear expertise offers is conditional, and also not a feat bonus. That condition cannot always be met. please do the math for a standard melee basic attack. At 1b : I understand the Bull Rush attack gets a benefit from the Improved Bull Rush feat, and you totally should list that, but several other entries for the attack calculation for Bull Rush are incorrect. It is not a weapon attack, so the benefits your character draws from attack with a weapon do not apply. At 2 : check and thank you At 4 : Birth : Prophecy as a background offers a choice of two benefits, and I wanted you to specify which you selected. Arcane Student who saw too much is a pretty good background though. Please also change that one page 3. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Listed the powers that hit, and assigned bullrush 'push 1' for damage. To hit is assigned STR vs FORT, as the power states. The other powers that hit were added as well. 4. The benefit has been moved to its appropriate places. other notes: Am I going too fast?
Vice said: baldhermit said: baldhermit said: Vice said: baldhermit said: Vice said: List of Changes: -Simplified the sheet by removing weapons and other gear. Listed all sources and page numbers for the associated magical weapons under campaign notes. Used all but 6 gold on upgrading the main weapon to a level 7. -Filed the feats under their appropriate labels: for example the Shield Finesse and Weapon Mastery feat are both under the feat list as 'class' instead of unresolved. The level 4 ability score improvement was used on Dexterity to bolster reflex saves as well as initiative. -Listed Bullrush among at will powers for reference. -Mathematics for the Hit point total are as follows: 15 (starting fighter) +16 (CON score) +(6 (every level after)*4) 31+24=55&nbsp; Therefore, HP must be 55. -Theme is displayed under Class features for ease of access.&nbsp; -Backstory changed to make more sense, and explains why he's broke (made bad business) -Changed powers to suit the character's style: A big glob of glue with a big shield that makes life hard for monsters. -Plate armor instead of scale to boost AC further Harrad Tideshifter So we're sorta starting over? 1) feat bonus missing from the attack with the trident, which I am assuming is a melee basic attack. I would also recommend you do a calculation for bull rush as a secondary power. 2) +2 to Dex is not a legal move for level 4. You get a +1 bonus to two ability scores. 3) Please fill out the check penalty under Quick Look Up for this plate armor. 4) I do not know the Prophetic Birth background. Where was that published in ? On page 3 under Session and Campaign notes you reference a different background. Regardless of which background you choose, please list the benefit you gain from it with the proper name on page 1 5) You list Shield Finesse twice under Class features Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. The label has been changed to Birth: Prophecy, which has now been added on page one to give history and religion The ASI has been shifted legally, giving 1 point to DEX and INT respectively.&nbsp; Feat bonus has been added as a second form of attack in to hit calculations under trident, named as post bullrush attack At 1a : the MBA with trident attack calculation seems fine now. The damage calculation has been changed. Where does the +1 feat bonus to damage come from? At 1b : the Bull Rush attack calculation is not correct as Bull Rush is not a weapon attack At 2 : This does not seem to have been changed on the sheet At 3 : check At 4 : Please list the benefit (one benefit) with your chosen background At 5 : check At 1a : the damage bonus granted to you by the class feature is not a feat bonus, and belongs under miscellaneous. The damage bonus spear expertise offers is conditional, and also not a feat bonus. That condition cannot always be met. please do the math for a standard melee basic attack. At 1b : I understand the Bull Rush attack gets a benefit from the Improved Bull Rush feat, and you totally should list that, but several other entries for the attack calculation for Bull Rush are incorrect. It is not a weapon attack, so the benefits your character draws from attack with a weapon do not apply. At 2 : check and thank you At 4 : Birth : Prophecy as a background offers a choice of two benefits, and I wanted you to specify which you selected. Arcane Student who saw too much is a pretty good background though. Please also change that one page 3. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.Listed the powers that hit, and assigned bullrush 'push 1' for damage. To hit is assigned STR vs FORT, as the power states. The other powers that hit were added as well. 4. The benefit has been moved to its appropriate places. other notes: Am I going too fast? At 1a: check for MBA At 1b: In the attack calculation for the Bull Rush attack, the improved Bull Rush benefit is missing At 1c : powers added under Quick Look Up : Bull Rush attack is incorrect as listed above, Disrupting advance certainly does not have a +18 to hit (too high) and does not have 2d8+4 as damage expression (too low). Power strike does not require a hit, and deals only the 1d8 of that extra [W] when you do use it. At 4 : check Still from old : - Weapon mastery is a class feature, and belongs there. It is not a feat. - Special senses / movement needs an entry (underneath Quick Look Up) I think you are replying too hastily, and if you were to take a little more time with it, we could get this done.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188</a> what do i need to fix in the character sheet ?
Waltz J. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188</a> what do i need to fix in the character sheet ? Hello Waltz, welcome to the Guild 1) Please fill in your characters current XP in the top right corner 2) Please re-read step 5 of the New Player Checklist. We cannot in good faith let you progress with this ability score set. 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. 4) Please re-read Step 8 of the New Player Checklist and change your choice of feats accordingly 5) Please specify what weapon this weapon of defense is? (Bow, longsword, quarterstaff, etc etc) 6) Please list the level 4 and level 5 benefits of your class under Class features 7) Could you please provide us with the math for that HP total? It's a different number than what I come up with, and I would like to know your calculation to best assist. 8) On page 2 I am missing cantrips and a level 2 utility power 9) When you've done all the above, please address the attack and damage calculations again. While not technically wrong, considering your character is likely to play aside characters of levels 6, 7, 8, and appropriate monsters to challenge that level of players, and loot increases exponentially, I would recommend you spend most of your starting cash to make your character as well geared up as you can make it. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background as well as a character theme for this character. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them under Class features with their benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
One final (promise, for really real this time) mulligan of Aurenoch. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1727419" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1727419</a>
Drewcifer said: One final (promise, for really real this time) mulligan of Aurenoch. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1727419" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1727419</a> Approved once you fix your ACP, make the changes

Edited 1540009019
baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188</a> what do i need to fix in the character sheet ? Hello Waltz, welcome to the Guild 1) Please fill in your characters current XP in the top right corner 2) Please re-read step 5 of the New Player Checklist. We cannot in good faith let you progress with this ability score set. 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. 4) Please re-read Step 8 of the New Player Checklist and change your choice of feats accordingly 5) Please specify what weapon this weapon of defense is? (Bow, longsword, quarterstaff, etc etc) 6) Please list the level 4 and level 5 benefits of your class under Class features 7) Could you please provide us with the math for that HP total? It's a different number than what I come up with, and I would like to know your calculation to best assist. 8) On page 2 I am missing cantrips and a level 2 utility power 9) When you've done all the above, please address the attack and damage calculations again. While not technically wrong, considering your character is likely to play aside characters of levels 6, 7, 8, and appropriate monsters to challenge that level of players, and loot increases exponentially, I would recommend you spend most of your starting cash to make your character as well geared up as you can make it. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background as well as a character theme for this character. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them under Class features with their benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. fix the exp to 5500 2. redo array to a better value&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. check the box for armor 4. redo feat all together 5. weapon of defense longsword remove all together 6. add lvl 4 and 5 benefit and bonus into class feature: EXPERT MAGE,&nbsp;APPRENTICE MAGE 7. total hp = 10(class mage) + 10(con) +4*5 ( 4 a lvl) 8.&nbsp; add spell each step in the compendium.I also tick which spell i can use : 2 encounter 2 daily&nbsp; 1ultility(lvl5) . 3 cantrip and any at-will(not count for lvl/day limit if i not misread anything? also side question since it might just be overthinking speaking: you have to remember fey step in order to use it even if it is your race power ? add background and theme along w the bonus . and also i change alot of other stuff along the way too
Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188</a> what do i need to fix in the character sheet ? Hello Waltz, welcome to the Guild 1) Please fill in your characters current XP in the top right corner 2) Please re-read step 5 of the New Player Checklist. We cannot in good faith let you progress with this ability score set. 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. 4) Please re-read Step 8 of the New Player Checklist and change your choice of feats accordingly 5) Please specify what weapon this weapon of defense is? (Bow, longsword, quarterstaff, etc etc) 6) Please list the level 4 and level 5 benefits of your class under Class features 7) Could you please provide us with the math for that HP total? It's a different number than what I come up with, and I would like to know your calculation to best assist. 8) On page 2 I am missing cantrips and a level 2 utility power 9) When you've done all the above, please address the attack and damage calculations again. While not technically wrong, considering your character is likely to play aside characters of levels 6, 7, 8, and appropriate monsters to challenge that level of players, and loot increases exponentially, I would recommend you spend most of your starting cash to make your character as well geared up as you can make it. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background as well as a character theme for this character. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them under Class features with their benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. fix the exp to 5500 2. redo array to a better value&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. check the box for armor 4. redo feat all together 5. weapon of defense longsword remove all together 6. add lvl 4 and 5 benefit and bonus into class feature: EXPERT MAGE,&nbsp;APPRENTICE MAGE 7. total hp = 10(class mage) + 10(con) +4*5 ( 4 a lvl) 8.&nbsp; add spell each step in the compendium.I also tick which spell i can use : 2 encounter 2 daily&nbsp; 1ultility(lvl5) . 3 cantrip and any at-will(not count for lvl/day limit if i not misread anything? also side question since it might just be overthinking speaking: you have to remember fey step in order to use it even if it is your race power ? add background and theme along w the bonus . and also i change alot of other stuff along the way too At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : Please note the feat bonus you get from White Lotus Dueling Expertise and the feat bonus Fey Born Charm and Staff Expertise grant you do not stack. Your character still only gets a +1 feat bonus to attacks. I would recommend you replace two of those feats. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : Your character has only progressed 4 levels from level 1 At 8 : You get a choice of the level 2 utility from your class, from a skill or from your theme, but only one of the three. At 9a : I've already mentioned the +3 feat bonus to attack at #4. Where is the misc +1 bonus to attack come from? At 9b : While Feyborn Charm does grant a feat bonus to damage, Staff Expertise does not. And while Staff of Ruin would give you a +1 misc bonus to damage, you have +2 listed. What is the other source for a bonus to damage ? new : 10 : the neck item your purchased has an enhancement bonus of +1. In the defense calculation top center of page 1 you list a +2 enhancement bonus under Fortitude, Reflex and Will.&nbsp; 11: What is the source for the +1 temp bonus to all defenses at the top center of page 1? 12 : Not technically wrong, but the use of spellbook is something I want to address. Since the Guild runs pretty much contained story lines of one working day, you will never know in advance what your character will be facing that working day. As a consequence you will have to select your spells for the day to the best of your abilities, which makes it no different than if you had no spellbook. On top of that, it is extra effort to code, it is extra effort to track, and if you're unhappy with a power we have pretty good mulligan rules. In short, in my opinion, it is not worth the effort required.
baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188</a> what do i need to fix in the character sheet ? Hello Waltz, welcome to the Guild 1) Please fill in your characters current XP in the top right corner 2) Please re-read step 5 of the New Player Checklist. We cannot in good faith let you progress with this ability score set. 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. 4) Please re-read Step 8 of the New Player Checklist and change your choice of feats accordingly 5) Please specify what weapon this weapon of defense is? (Bow, longsword, quarterstaff, etc etc) 6) Please list the level 4 and level 5 benefits of your class under Class features 7) Could you please provide us with the math for that HP total? It's a different number than what I come up with, and I would like to know your calculation to best assist. 8) On page 2 I am missing cantrips and a level 2 utility power 9) When you've done all the above, please address the attack and damage calculations again. While not technically wrong, considering your character is likely to play aside characters of levels 6, 7, 8, and appropriate monsters to challenge that level of players, and loot increases exponentially, I would recommend you spend most of your starting cash to make your character as well geared up as you can make it. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background as well as a character theme for this character. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them under Class features with their benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. fix the exp to 5500 2. redo array to a better value&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. check the box for armor 4. redo feat all together 5. weapon of defense longsword remove all together 6. add lvl 4 and 5 benefit and bonus into class feature: EXPERT MAGE,&nbsp;APPRENTICE MAGE 7. total hp = 10(class mage) + 10(con) +4*5 ( 4 a lvl) 8.&nbsp; add spell each step in the compendium.I also tick which spell i can use : 2 encounter 2 daily&nbsp; 1ultility(lvl5) . 3 cantrip and any at-will(not count for lvl/day limit if i not misread anything? also side question since it might just be overthinking speaking: you have to remember fey step in order to use it even if it is your race power ? add background and theme along w the bonus . and also i change alot of other stuff along the way too At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : Please note the feat bonus you get from White Lotus Dueling Expertise and the feat bonus Fey Born Charm and Staff Expertise grant you do not stack. Your character still only gets a +1 feat bonus to attacks. I would recommend you replace two of those feats. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : Your character has only progressed 4 levels from level 1 At 8 : You get a choice of the level 2 utility from your class, from a skill or from your theme, but only one of the three. At 9a : I've already mentioned the +3 feat bonus to attack at #4. Where is the misc +1 bonus to attack come from? At 9b : While Feyborn Charm does grant a feat bonus to damage, Staff Expertise does not. And while Staff of Ruin would give you a +1 misc bonus to damage, you have +2 listed. What is the other source for a bonus to damage ? new : 10 : the neck item your purchased has an enhancement bonus of +1. In the defense calculation top center of page 1 you list a +2 enhancement bonus under Fortitude, Reflex and Will.&nbsp; 11: What is the source for the +1 temp bonus to all defenses at the top center of page 1? 12 : Not technically wrong, but the use of spellbook is something I want to address. Since the Guild runs pretty much contained story lines of one working day, you will never know in advance what your character will be facing that working day. As a consequence you will have to select your spells for the day to the best of your abilities, which makes it no different than if you had no spellbook. On top of that, it is extra effort to code, it is extra effort to track, and if you're unhappy with a power we have pretty good mulligan rules. In short, in my opinion, it is not worth the effort required. 4. Reword feat one more time 7. fix hp total value to correct value 9. remove 2 extra lvl 2 ulti(uselful lore and maze of mirror) 9a. redo the wordsheet on dmg and atk again. bad math on my end. 9b. same with 9a rework feat so does not apply anymore 10 bad math again and change 2 to 1 in will reflex and fortifude 11. forget to remove after redo equipment. remove it to 0 12. not sure what to fix here ?

Edited 1540098352
Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188</a> what do i need to fix in the character sheet ? Hello Waltz, welcome to the Guild 1) Please fill in your characters current XP in the top right corner 2) Please re-read step 5 of the New Player Checklist. We cannot in good faith let you progress with this ability score set. 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. 4) Please re-read Step 8 of the New Player Checklist and change your choice of feats accordingly 5) Please specify what weapon this weapon of defense is? (Bow, longsword, quarterstaff, etc etc) 6) Please list the level 4 and level 5 benefits of your class under Class features 7) Could you please provide us with the math for that HP total? It's a different number than what I come up with, and I would like to know your calculation to best assist. 8) On page 2 I am missing cantrips and a level 2 utility power 9) When you've done all the above, please address the attack and damage calculations again. While not technically wrong, considering your character is likely to play aside characters of levels 6, 7, 8, and appropriate monsters to challenge that level of players, and loot increases exponentially, I would recommend you spend most of your starting cash to make your character as well geared up as you can make it. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background as well as a character theme for this character. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them under Class features with their benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. fix the exp to 5500 2. redo array to a better value&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. check the box for armor 4. redo feat all together 5. weapon of defense longsword remove all together 6. add lvl 4 and 5 benefit and bonus into class feature: EXPERT MAGE,&nbsp;APPRENTICE MAGE 7. total hp = 10(class mage) + 10(con) +4*5 ( 4 a lvl) 8.&nbsp; add spell each step in the compendium.I also tick which spell i can use : 2 encounter 2 daily&nbsp; 1ultility(lvl5) . 3 cantrip and any at-will(not count for lvl/day limit if i not misread anything? also side question since it might just be overthinking speaking: you have to remember fey step in order to use it even if it is your race power ? add background and theme along w the bonus . and also i change alot of other stuff along the way too At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : Please note the feat bonus you get from White Lotus Dueling Expertise and the feat bonus Fey Born Charm and Staff Expertise grant you do not stack. Your character still only gets a +1 feat bonus to attacks. I would recommend you replace two of those feats. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : Your character has only progressed 4 levels from level 1 At 8 : You get a choice of the level 2 utility from your class, from a skill or from your theme, but only one of the three. At 9a : I've already mentioned the +3 feat bonus to attack at #4. Where is the misc +1 bonus to attack come from? At 9b : While Feyborn Charm does grant a feat bonus to damage, Staff Expertise does not. And while Staff of Ruin would give you a +1 misc bonus to damage, you have +2 listed. What is the other source for a bonus to damage ? new : 10 : the neck item your purchased has an enhancement bonus of +1. In the defense calculation top center of page 1 you list a +2 enhancement bonus under Fortitude, Reflex and Will.&nbsp; 11: What is the source for the +1 temp bonus to all defenses at the top center of page 1? 12 : Not technically wrong, but the use of spellbook is something I want to address. Since the Guild runs pretty much contained story lines of one working day, you will never know in advance what your character will be facing that working day. As a consequence you will have to select your spells for the day to the best of your abilities, which makes it no different than if you had no spellbook. On top of that, it is extra effort to code, it is extra effort to track, and if you're unhappy with a power we have pretty good mulligan rules. In short, in my opinion, it is not worth the effort required. 4. Reword feat one more time 7. fix hp total value to correct value 9. remove 2 extra lvl 2 ulti(uselful lore and maze of mirror) 9a. redo the wordsheet on dmg and atk again. bad math on my end. 9b. same with 9a rework feat so does not apply anymore 10 bad math again and change 2 to 1 in will reflex and fortifude 11. forget to remove after redo equipment. remove it to 0 12. not sure what to fix here ? At 4 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9a : where does the +1 misc to attack come from ? At 9b : you're missing a bonus At 10 : check At 11 : check At 12 ; nothing to fix, your choice.
baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188</a> what do i need to fix in the character sheet ? Hello Waltz, welcome to the Guild 1) Please fill in your characters current XP in the top right corner 2) Please re-read step 5 of the New Player Checklist. We cannot in good faith let you progress with this ability score set. 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. 4) Please re-read Step 8 of the New Player Checklist and change your choice of feats accordingly 5) Please specify what weapon this weapon of defense is? (Bow, longsword, quarterstaff, etc etc) 6) Please list the level 4 and level 5 benefits of your class under Class features 7) Could you please provide us with the math for that HP total? It's a different number than what I come up with, and I would like to know your calculation to best assist. 8) On page 2 I am missing cantrips and a level 2 utility power 9) When you've done all the above, please address the attack and damage calculations again. While not technically wrong, considering your character is likely to play aside characters of levels 6, 7, 8, and appropriate monsters to challenge that level of players, and loot increases exponentially, I would recommend you spend most of your starting cash to make your character as well geared up as you can make it. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background as well as a character theme for this character. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them under Class features with their benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. fix the exp to 5500 2. redo array to a better value&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. check the box for armor 4. redo feat all together 5. weapon of defense longsword remove all together 6. add lvl 4 and 5 benefit and bonus into class feature: EXPERT MAGE,&nbsp;APPRENTICE MAGE 7. total hp = 10(class mage) + 10(con) +4*5 ( 4 a lvl) 8.&nbsp; add spell each step in the compendium.I also tick which spell i can use : 2 encounter 2 daily&nbsp; 1ultility(lvl5) . 3 cantrip and any at-will(not count for lvl/day limit if i not misread anything? also side question since it might just be overthinking speaking: you have to remember fey step in order to use it even if it is your race power ? add background and theme along w the bonus . and also i change alot of other stuff along the way too At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : Please note the feat bonus you get from White Lotus Dueling Expertise and the feat bonus Fey Born Charm and Staff Expertise grant you do not stack. Your character still only gets a +1 feat bonus to attacks. I would recommend you replace two of those feats. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : Your character has only progressed 4 levels from level 1 At 8 : You get a choice of the level 2 utility from your class, from a skill or from your theme, but only one of the three. At 9a : I've already mentioned the +3 feat bonus to attack at #4. Where is the misc +1 bonus to attack come from? At 9b : While Feyborn Charm does grant a feat bonus to damage, Staff Expertise does not. And while Staff of Ruin would give you a +1 misc bonus to damage, you have +2 listed. What is the other source for a bonus to damage ? new : 10 : the neck item your purchased has an enhancement bonus of +1. In the defense calculation top center of page 1 you list a +2 enhancement bonus under Fortitude, Reflex and Will.&nbsp; 11: What is the source for the +1 temp bonus to all defenses at the top center of page 1? 12 : Not technically wrong, but the use of spellbook is something I want to address. Since the Guild runs pretty much contained story lines of one working day, you will never know in advance what your character will be facing that working day. As a consequence you will have to select your spells for the day to the best of your abilities, which makes it no different than if you had no spellbook. On top of that, it is extra effort to code, it is extra effort to track, and if you're unhappy with a power we have pretty good mulligan rules. In short, in my opinion, it is not worth the effort required. 4. Reword feat one more time 7. fix hp total value to correct value 9. remove 2 extra lvl 2 ulti(uselful lore and maze of mirror) 9a. redo the wordsheet on dmg and atk again. bad math on my end. 9b. same with 9a rework feat so does not apply anymore 10 bad math again and change 2 to 1 in will reflex and fortifude 11. forget to remove after redo equipment. remove it to 0 12. not sure what to fix here ? At 4 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9a : where does the +1 misc to attack come from ? At 9b : you're missing a bonus At 10 : check At 11 : check At 12 ; nothing to fix, your choice. 9a&nbsp; and 9b . reread the thing and realize staff of ruin give +1 misc to dmg roll not atk roll so both problem is of the same cause. but cause i think i need dmg roll more than atk roll so i change staff of ruin to Staff of Sleep and Charm to fix that.
Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: baldhermit said: Waltz J. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1718188</a> what do i need to fix in the character sheet ? Hello Waltz, welcome to the Guild 1) Please fill in your characters current XP in the top right corner 2) Please re-read step 5 of the New Player Checklist. We cannot in good faith let you progress with this ability score set. 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. 4) Please re-read Step 8 of the New Player Checklist and change your choice of feats accordingly 5) Please specify what weapon this weapon of defense is? (Bow, longsword, quarterstaff, etc etc) 6) Please list the level 4 and level 5 benefits of your class under Class features 7) Could you please provide us with the math for that HP total? It's a different number than what I come up with, and I would like to know your calculation to best assist. 8) On page 2 I am missing cantrips and a level 2 utility power 9) When you've done all the above, please address the attack and damage calculations again. While not technically wrong, considering your character is likely to play aside characters of levels 6, 7, 8, and appropriate monsters to challenge that level of players, and loot increases exponentially, I would recommend you spend most of your starting cash to make your character as well geared up as you can make it. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background as well as a character theme for this character. Neither is mandatory. If you do select one or both, please list them under Class features with their benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. fix the exp to 5500 2. redo array to a better value&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. check the box for armor 4. redo feat all together 5. weapon of defense longsword remove all together 6. add lvl 4 and 5 benefit and bonus into class feature: EXPERT MAGE,&nbsp;APPRENTICE MAGE 7. total hp = 10(class mage) + 10(con) +4*5 ( 4 a lvl) 8.&nbsp; add spell each step in the compendium.I also tick which spell i can use : 2 encounter 2 daily&nbsp; 1ultility(lvl5) . 3 cantrip and any at-will(not count for lvl/day limit if i not misread anything? also side question since it might just be overthinking speaking: you have to remember fey step in order to use it even if it is your race power ? add background and theme along w the bonus . and also i change alot of other stuff along the way too At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : Please note the feat bonus you get from White Lotus Dueling Expertise and the feat bonus Fey Born Charm and Staff Expertise grant you do not stack. Your character still only gets a +1 feat bonus to attacks. I would recommend you replace two of those feats. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : Your character has only progressed 4 levels from level 1 At 8 : You get a choice of the level 2 utility from your class, from a skill or from your theme, but only one of the three. At 9a : I've already mentioned the +3 feat bonus to attack at #4. Where is the misc +1 bonus to attack come from? At 9b : While Feyborn Charm does grant a feat bonus to damage, Staff Expertise does not. And while Staff of Ruin would give you a +1 misc bonus to damage, you have +2 listed. What is the other source for a bonus to damage ? new : 10 : the neck item your purchased has an enhancement bonus of +1. In the defense calculation top center of page 1 you list a +2 enhancement bonus under Fortitude, Reflex and Will.&nbsp; 11: What is the source for the +1 temp bonus to all defenses at the top center of page 1? 12 : Not technically wrong, but the use of spellbook is something I want to address. Since the Guild runs pretty much contained story lines of one working day, you will never know in advance what your character will be facing that working day. As a consequence you will have to select your spells for the day to the best of your abilities, which makes it no different than if you had no spellbook. On top of that, it is extra effort to code, it is extra effort to track, and if you're unhappy with a power we have pretty good mulligan rules. In short, in my opinion, it is not worth the effort required. 4. Reword feat one more time 7. fix hp total value to correct value 9. remove 2 extra lvl 2 ulti(uselful lore and maze of mirror) 9a. redo the wordsheet on dmg and atk again. bad math on my end. 9b. same with 9a rework feat so does not apply anymore 10 bad math again and change 2 to 1 in will reflex and fortifude 11. forget to remove after redo equipment. remove it to 0 12. not sure what to fix here ? At 4 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9a : where does the +1 misc to attack come from ? At 9b : you're missing a bonus At 10 : check At 11 : check At 12 ; nothing to fix, your choice. 9a&nbsp; and 9b . reread the thing and realize staff of ruin give +1 misc to dmg roll not atk roll so both problem is of the same cause. but cause i think i need dmg roll more than atk roll so i change staff of ruin to Staff of Sleep and Charm to fix that. When you hit Launch Game, you will find a journal waiting for you in the top right corner. Our second video also shows this. Please use the templates provides to create macros for your character. When that is done flag down a DM on Discord (the welcome channel tells you how) and they can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
New heroic character for approval now that both my current ones are paragon I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1694893" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1694893</a>
Thomas A. said: New heroic character for approval now that both my current ones are paragon I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1694893" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1694893</a> Hi Thomas, 1) special senses needs some attention 2) page 2, I am assuming that lightning weapon is in fact a superior implement? Could you list that in the name, please. 3) where does the shield bonus come from? No shield listed as gear or purchased.
baldhermit said: Thomas A. said: New heroic character for approval now that both my current ones are paragon I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1694893" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1694893</a> Hi Thomas, 1) special senses needs some attention 2) page 2, I am assuming that lightning weapon is in fact a superior implement? Could you list that in the name, please. 3) where does the shield bonus come from? No shield listed as gear or purchased. 1) low light vision and flight added to Special Senses/movement 2) Lightning weapon listed as&nbsp;+1 Lightning Lancing Dagger (Main hand) for clarity 3) listing&nbsp;Light Shield (Off Hand) under magic items &amp; equipment Thanks for catching all that.
Thomas A. said: baldhermit said: Thomas A. said: New heroic character for approval now that both my current ones are paragon I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1694893" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1694893</a> Hi Thomas, 1) special senses needs some attention 2) page 2, I am assuming that lightning weapon is in fact a superior implement? Could you list that in the name, please. 3) where does the shield bonus come from? No shield listed as gear or purchased. 1) low light vision and flight added to Special Senses/movement 2) Lightning weapon listed as&nbsp;+1 Lightning Lancing Dagger (Main hand) for clarity 3) listing&nbsp;Light Shield (Off Hand) under magic items &amp; equipment Thanks for catching all that. Setting you up with a journal, you know how this goes, right? Find me or another DM on discord if you need assistance
series0 said: So, if I jump into the Guild Living campaign and begin to work on macros, it can disturb people who are there.&nbsp; I tried redirecting the output to myself via whisper, but it did not always work.&nbsp; What is the command line syntax for whisper oneself with an abilities tab macro? And what or where is the census?&nbsp; I cannot find any reference to it other than the request that I add my character to it. The census you can find in the Index.&nbsp; Also, asking these types of questions on Discord is much more likely to get an answer that is both complete and returned in a reasonable amount of time.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1728781" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1728781</a> (This is a full mulligan of my 13th level Seeker|Executioner Mirrakkah who was recently retired, who is being renamed too)
Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1728781" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1728781</a> (This is a full mulligan of my 13th level Seeker|Executioner Mirrakkah who was recently retired, who is being renamed too) Small number of things: HP suggest you took one of the Con-replacing backgrounds, but I don't see it noted anywhere? Please fill out your speed section for completion's sake, same for armor and speed penalty Maybe note the accurate implement bonus under Misc. rather than Prof +3 masterwork cloth armor (kestrekel feather or githweave) gives +1 will, which appears to be missing (unless you specifically wanted to avoid masterwork armor?) Please note your cantrips somewhere And now for the niggling section: Your purchase section says "cloak of transposition", but you have the correct cloak of translocation listed in your equipment, please fix the typo Your armor is simply called "armor of night", no "the" Please note your cantrips somewhere And now for the most niggling complaint of all: Burning bronze rye is not a potion
Saladful said: Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1728781" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1728781</a> (This is a full mulligan of my 13th level Seeker|Executioner Mirrakkah who was recently retired, who is being renamed too) Small number of things: HP suggest you took one of the Con-replacing backgrounds, but I don't see it noted anywhere? Please fill out your speed section for completion's sake, same for armor and speed penalty Maybe note the accurate implement bonus under Misc. rather than Prof +3 masterwork cloth armor (kestrekel feather or githweave) gives +1 will, which appears to be missing (unless you specifically wanted to avoid masterwork armor?) Please note your cantrips somewhere And now for the niggling section: Your purchase section says "cloak of transposition", but you have the correct cloak of translocation listed in your equipment, please fix the typo Your armor is simply called "armor of night", no "the" Please note your cantrips somewhere And now for the most niggling complaint of all: Burning bronze rye is not a potion All fixed. Cantrips were at the bottom left hand of the power page. Thanks Salad
Andy P. said: Saladful said: Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1728781" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1728781</a> (This is a full mulligan of my 13th level Seeker|Executioner Mirrakkah who was recently retired, who is being renamed too) Small number of things: HP suggest you took one of the Con-replacing backgrounds, but I don't see it noted anywhere? Please fill out your speed section for completion's sake, same for armor and speed penalty Maybe note the accurate implement bonus under Misc. rather than Prof +3 masterwork cloth armor (kestrekel feather or githweave) gives +1 will, which appears to be missing (unless you specifically wanted to avoid masterwork armor?) Please note your cantrips somewhere And now for the niggling section: Your purchase section says "cloak of transposition", but you have the correct cloak of translocation listed in your equipment, please fix the typo Your armor is simply called "armor of night", no "the" Please note your cantrips somewhere And now for the most niggling complaint of all: Burning bronze rye is not a potion All fixed. Cantrips were at the bottom left hand of the power page. Thanks Salad Must've missed the cantrips, I suppose. You can go do the journal thing.
Posting for the record. I'm resetting my Avenger, Shara, to my brand new level 5 Hexblade, Torrin. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1735174" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1735174</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1733270" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1733270</a>

Edited 1540676635
macr05s said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1733270" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1733270</a> Hello and lets get right into it, shall we? 1. Fill your Armor Check Penalty 2. Mindweave is not what you meant your masterwork armor to be (being cloth and requiring at least +4) 3. Why is your enhancement bonus to Reflex a +3? 4. You don't need to subtract money for Thieves' Tools 5. You don't have a feat bonus to damage rolls. If that represents Light Blade Expertises benefit, then 1) it's conditional, even though you plan on fulfilling that condition always, it shouldn't be there and 2) it's an untyped bonus from a feat, not a feat bonus. The type of the bonus is said between the number and the word bonus (see the same feat for "+1 feat bonus to attack rolls and +1 bonus to damage rolls when attacking with CA") When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet.&nbsp;
Juho said: macr05s said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1733270" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1733270</a> Hello and lets get right into it, shall we? 1. Fill your Armor Check Penalty 2. Mindweave is not what you meant your masterwork armor to be (being cloth and requiring at least +4) 3. Why is your enhancement bonus to Reflex a +3? 4. You don't need to subtract money for Thieves' Tools 5. You don't have a feat bonus to damage rolls. If that represents Light Blade Expertises benefit, then 1) it's conditional, even though you plan on fulfilling that condition always, it shouldn't be there and 2) it's an untyped bonus from a feat, not a feat bonus. The type of the bonus is said between the number and the word bonus (see the same feat for "+1 feat bonus to attack rolls and +1 bonus to damage rolls when attacking with CA") When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet.&nbsp; 1) check penalty of 0 for leather added 2) no longer masterwork 3) fixed to +1 4) I want the conditional modifiers for this so I will pay for them 5) removed
macr05s said: Juho said: macr05s said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1733270" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1733270</a> Hello and lets get right into it, shall we? 1. Fill your Armor Check Penalty 2. Mindweave is not what you meant your masterwork armor to be (being cloth and requiring at least +4) 3. Why is your enhancement bonus to Reflex a +3? 4. You don't need to subtract money for Thieves' Tools 5. You don't have a feat bonus to damage rolls. If that represents Light Blade Expertises benefit, then 1) it's conditional, even though you plan on fulfilling that condition always, it shouldn't be there and 2) it's an untyped bonus from a feat, not a feat bonus. The type of the bonus is said between the number and the word bonus (see the same feat for "+1 feat bonus to attack rolls and +1 bonus to damage rolls when attacking with CA") When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet.&nbsp; 1) check penalty of 0 for leather added 2) no longer masterwork 3) fixed to +1 4) I want the conditional modifiers for this so I will pay for them 5) removed 1., 2., 3. &amp; 5. Thanks 4. I mean it's a mundane equipment and Guild hands those out for free as per the "Level and Gold" section of "Basic Rules/FAQ All players read this" thread I will give you a journal, you know how that works, right? Remember to add the character to census

Edited 1540874355
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1738314" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1738314</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1737834" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1737834</a>
Nick D said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1738314" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1738314</a> 1. Please fill out current EXP. 2. Please include your racial bonus to Non Armor Defenses. 3. Please include your swordmage warding bonus as a class bonus to ac. 4. Bonuses of the same type do not stack. Please correct your attack workspace(and possibly your feats) to compensate. 5. Please fill out racial features and class features in their appropriate places. 6. Armor Check Penalty, Action Points, Surges Used could use a cursory filling. 7. You have not taken a theme or a mechanical background. They are not required but can provide helpful abilities that also match the flavor you wish for your character.
Blooper said: Nick D said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1738314" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1738314</a> 1. Please fill out current EXP. 2. Please include your racial bonus to Non Armor Defenses. 3. Please include your swordmage warding bonus as a class bonus to ac. 4. Bonuses of the same type do not stack. Please correct your attack workspace(and possibly your feats) to compensate. 5. Please fill out racial features and class features in their appropriate places. 6. Armor Check Penalty, Action Points, Surges Used could use a cursory filling. 7. You have not taken a theme or a mechanical background. They are not required but can provide helpful abilities that also match the flavor you wish for your character. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. Fixed 6. Fixed 7. Fixed (chose Arcane Mercenary Background/ Mercenary Theme).

Edited 1540885005
Nick D said: Blooper said: Nick D said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1738314" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1738314</a> 1. Please fill out current EXP. 2. Please include your racial bonus to Non Armor Defenses. 3. Please include your swordmage warding bonus as a class bonus to ac. 4. Bonuses of the same type do not stack. Please correct your attack workspace(and possibly your feats) to compensate. 5. Please fill out racial features and class features in their appropriate places. 6. Armor Check Penalty, Action Points, Surges Used could use a cursory filling. 7. You have not taken a theme or a mechanical background. They are not required but can provide helpful abilities that also match the flavor you wish for your character. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. Fixed 6. Fixed 7. Fixed (chose Arcane Mercenary Background/ Mercenary Theme). 1. Your background does not grant you an additional trained skill. It simply allows you to spend one of your class skill trainings on the skill if you could not before. I would recommend taking the +2 bonus to history from arcane merc.&nbsp; Otherwise looks good. A journal will be provided in the campaign shortly for you to start macros. Edit: What is your name in the campaign? Nick D does not seem to be an option to assign your journal too. You may need to load the game to make yourself properly appear?
Connor O. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1737834" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1737834</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. Please fill out your class features 2. Your attack and damage workspaces are empty. These are explained on page 274 and onward in Player's Handbook 1 3. Pact reward in not a bonus to Dexterity, it's a bonus that keys off Dexterity 4. I would suggest you list your pact weapon under items just to remind yourself which one you have 5. You seem to be missing some of your powers, as listed under your Class entry. Same is true for your theme powers, but I remind you that the theme powers that have a level are options for the choice at that level and the powers without a level are something you gain through it's features 6. Please show me an expenditure 7. Please denote what armor the magic armor you are wearing is 8. Please explain what gives you training in the skills you are trained 9. You are allowed to have a mechanical background if you so choose. Common options are Auspicious Birth and Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.