Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

Edited 1518906295
Xanatos said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490338</a> Hi Xanatos, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you are not yet part of the Guild Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. For starters, and this is not something you did incorrectly, but I would recommend just listing the names of features and abilities, and leave the descriptions elsewhere. You will soon run out of room currently. 1) with your feats, as described in Step 8 of the New Player Check list, please let us know why you got access to that feat. This may seem nitpicky, but the idea is that some future DM, midgame, can look at your sheet and understand what your character is about. Unlike standard table top gaming with one set DM and a handful of the same players each week, here in the Guild Living a team is assembled at the start of a session. For example Toughness (Class) ; Silvery Glow (lvl 1) ; etc 2) Please note both Silvery Glow and Weapon Focus grant a feat bonus to damage. As such they do not stack, only the highest of the two counts. 3) please list a power name for both ability 1 and ability 2 for your attack calculations. I am going to assume they are the same as in the damage calculations. More than an unarmed attack that hopefully will never happen, I would be interested in seeing the calculation for both of your at-wills. 4) Either you are replacing Silvery Glow, or the feat bonus to damage is listed incorrectly as per #2 5) half orcs have special senses, please list them under quick lookup 6) Your current chosen array is not wrong, but costly. A 17/10/15/8/13/10 start with racials to Str and Dex and level 4 to Str and Wis would have gotten you a 20/10/17/8/14/10, meaning at level 8 your AC, Reflex and initiative go up by a point. As said, currently not wrong, no change required. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed.
baldhermit said: Xanatos said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490338</a> Hi Xanatos, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you are not yet part of the Guild Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. For starters, and this is not something you did incorrectly, but I would recommend just listing the names of features and abilities, and leave the descriptions elsewhere. You will soon run out of room currently. 1) with your feats, as described in Step 8 of the New Player Check list, please let us know why you got access to that feat. This may seem nitpicky, but the idea is that some future DM, midgame, can look at your sheet and understand what your character is about. Unlike standard table top gaming with one set DM and a handful of the same players each week, here in the Guild Living a team is assembled at the start of a session. For example Toughness (Class) ; Silvery Glow (lvl 1) ; etc 2) Please note both Silvery Glow and Weapon Focus grant a feat bonus to damage. As such they do not stack, only the highest of the two counts. 3) please list a power name for both ability 1 and ability 2 for your attack calculations. I am going to assume they are the same as in the damage calculations. More than an unarmed attack that hopefully will never happen, I would be interested in seeing the calculation for both of your at-wills. 4) Either you are replacing Silvery Glow, or the feat bonus to damage is listed incorrectly as per #2 5) half orcs have special senses, please list them under quick lookup 6) Your current chosen array is not wrong, but costly. A 17/10/15/8/13/10 start with racials to Str and Dex and level 4 to Str and Wis would have gotten you a 20/10/17/8/14/10, meaning at level 8 your AC, Reflex and initiative go up by a point. As said, currently not wrong, no change required. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed. Hi baldhermit and thanks for helping me out on this.&nbsp; At any rate, here's what I got: Yup, got added to the Guild Skype Chat from Gary. 1) Added better explanation of where feat access is coming from. 2) Replaced Weapon Focus (Axe) with Lethal Hunter feat (that non-stacking between the two is going to secretly bug me to no end so I tried going with the next best replacement xD ) 3) Changed Ability 1 and Ability 2 in attack and damage calculations to reflect Marauder's Rush and Twin Strike At-Will abilities. 4) Even double checked with Skype chat and the compendium as well.&nbsp; I guess they really don't stack :( .&nbsp; Replaced Weapon Focus with Lethal Hunter 5) Added in all the special senses that I could find for Half-orc under the Quick Lookup 6) Changed the chosen array to the recommended 17/10/15/8/13/10 start with racials to Str and Dex and level 4 to Str and Wis

Edited 1518931891
Xanatos said: baldhermit said: Xanatos said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490338</a> Hi Xanatos, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you are not yet part of the Guild Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. For starters, and this is not something you did incorrectly, but I would recommend just listing the names of features and abilities, and leave the descriptions elsewhere. You will soon run out of room currently. 1) with your feats, as described in Step 8 of the New Player Check list, please let us know why you got access to that feat. This may seem nitpicky, but the idea is that some future DM, midgame, can look at your sheet and understand what your character is about. Unlike standard table top gaming with one set DM and a handful of the same players each week, here in the Guild Living a team is assembled at the start of a session. For example Toughness (Class) ; Silvery Glow (lvl 1) ; etc 2) Please note both Silvery Glow and Weapon Focus grant a feat bonus to damage. As such they do not stack, only the highest of the two counts. 3) please list a power name for both ability 1 and ability 2 for your attack calculations. I am going to assume they are the same as in the damage calculations. More than an unarmed attack that hopefully will never happen, I would be interested in seeing the calculation for both of your at-wills. 4) Either you are replacing Silvery Glow, or the feat bonus to damage is listed incorrectly as per #2 5) half orcs have special senses, please list them under quick lookup 6) Your current chosen array is not wrong, but costly. A 17/10/15/8/13/10 start with racials to Str and Dex and level 4 to Str and Wis would have gotten you a 20/10/17/8/14/10, meaning at level 8 your AC, Reflex and initiative go up by a point. As said, currently not wrong, no change required. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed. Hi baldhermit and thanks for helping me out on this.&nbsp; At any rate, here's what I got: Yup, got added to the Guild Skype Chat from Gary. 1) Added better explanation of where feat access is coming from. 2) Replaced Weapon Focus (Axe) with Lethal Hunter feat (that non-stacking between the two is going to secretly bug me to no end so I tried going with the next best replacement xD ) 3) Changed Ability 1 and Ability 2 in attack and damage calculations to reflect Marauder's Rush and Twin Strike At-Will abilities. 4) Even double checked with Skype chat and the compendium as well.&nbsp; I guess they really don't stack :( .&nbsp; Replaced Weapon Focus with Lethal Hunter 5) Added in all the special senses that I could find for Half-orc under the Quick Lookup 6) Changed the chosen array to the recommended 17/10/15/8/13/10 start with racials to Str and Dex and level 4 to Str and Wis At 1 : check At 2 : sorry your previous DM misled you. Check (To be clear, this is a general 4E rule that bonuses of the same type do not stack, not a guild rule) At 3 : check At 4 : not fixed At 5 : check At 6 : check (again, what you had was not technically wrong) Following a Skype conversation the above has been fixed. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal to be filled out in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. Once that is done, contact one of the DMs by leaving a message here or, ideally, on Skype, that can then make you a token.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a>

Edited 1518965428
Connor K. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a> Hi Connor/Levi, 1) please set your current XP to 5500 2) As your HP is improbably low, please provide us with a calculation as to how you got to that number, so we can assist you in where you went wrong 3) Please fill out your healing surge value (that should be automated, not sure why you cleaned that field) 4) there is nothing in this game that gives a +10 enhancement bonus to Will defense and please explain the +3 misc bonus to AC 5) please fill out the check penalty box under quick lookup. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is for your character. 6) Please read Staff Expertise and try to understand how it would affect your attack calculations. As it stands the box for a feat bonus in your attack calculations shows a zero, and I am pretty certain that is not correct 7) please define what weapon your fey strike weapon is (and think about while all your chosen powers are implement powers, would you choose/need a weapon?). Also please know that while a staff can be both an implement and a weapon, it can only be used as a weapon while wielded in both your main hands. 8) please provide us with a detailed break down under Coins and Wealth of your purchases 9) you get one level 2 utility. This can come from a skill, your class, or your theme, but you only get the one power for that slot. 10) between all the various weapons, your attack and damage calculations are going to need some explanation. Perhaps look me up on Skype? The way I see it a light thrown weapon with the racial thrower feat could be used to make a ranged basic attack, but the Gythka couldn't be used for that (being heavy throw, not light throw), and Savage Rend is a melee touch attack, not a ranged basic. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed.
baldhermit said: Xanatos said: baldhermit said: Xanatos said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490338</a> Hi Xanatos, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you are not yet part of the Guild Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. For starters, and this is not something you did incorrectly, but I would recommend just listing the names of features and abilities, and leave the descriptions elsewhere. You will soon run out of room currently. 1) with your feats, as described in Step 8 of the New Player Check list, please let us know why you got access to that feat. This may seem nitpicky, but the idea is that some future DM, midgame, can look at your sheet and understand what your character is about. Unlike standard table top gaming with one set DM and a handful of the same players each week, here in the Guild Living a team is assembled at the start of a session. For example Toughness (Class) ; Silvery Glow (lvl 1) ; etc 2) Please note both Silvery Glow and Weapon Focus grant a feat bonus to damage. As such they do not stack, only the highest of the two counts. 3) please list a power name for both ability 1 and ability 2 for your attack calculations. I am going to assume they are the same as in the damage calculations. More than an unarmed attack that hopefully will never happen, I would be interested in seeing the calculation for both of your at-wills. 4) Either you are replacing Silvery Glow, or the feat bonus to damage is listed incorrectly as per #2 5) half orcs have special senses, please list them under quick lookup 6) Your current chosen array is not wrong, but costly. A 17/10/15/8/13/10 start with racials to Str and Dex and level 4 to Str and Wis would have gotten you a 20/10/17/8/14/10, meaning at level 8 your AC, Reflex and initiative go up by a point. As said, currently not wrong, no change required. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed. Hi baldhermit and thanks for helping me out on this.&nbsp; At any rate, here's what I got: Yup, got added to the Guild Skype Chat from Gary. 1) Added better explanation of where feat access is coming from. 2) Replaced Weapon Focus (Axe) with Lethal Hunter feat (that non-stacking between the two is going to secretly bug me to no end so I tried going with the next best replacement xD ) 3) Changed Ability 1 and Ability 2 in attack and damage calculations to reflect Marauder's Rush and Twin Strike At-Will abilities. 4) Even double checked with Skype chat and the compendium as well.&nbsp; I guess they really don't stack :( .&nbsp; Replaced Weapon Focus with Lethal Hunter 5) Added in all the special senses that I could find for Half-orc under the Quick Lookup 6) Changed the chosen array to the recommended 17/10/15/8/13/10 start with racials to Str and Dex and level 4 to Str and Wis At 1 : check At 2 : sorry your previous DM misled you. Check (To be clear, this is a general 4E rule that bonuses of the same type do not stack, not a guild rule) At 3 : check At 4 : not fixed At 5 : check At 6 : check (again, what you had was not technically wrong) Following a Skype conversation the above has been fixed. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal to be filled out in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. Once that is done, contact one of the DMs by leaving a message here or, ideally, on Skype, that can then make you a token. Awaiting review for the updates made to the Character Journal data and Macros: baldhermit edited 19febr2018 to remove all the "yelling". Reviewed the macros again. Left a post in the bio. When you have had a chance to look at that, please leave me a message on Skype rather than via here.
baldhermit said: Connor K. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a> Hi Connor/Levi, 1) please set your current XP to 5500 2) As your HP is improbably low, please provide us with a calculation as to how you got to that number, so we can assist you in where you went wrong 3) Please fill out your healing surge value (that should be automated, not sure why you cleaned that field) 4) there is nothing in this game that gives a +10 enhancement bonus to Will defense and please explain the +3 misc bonus to AC 5) please fill out the check penalty box under quick lookup. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is for your character. 6) Please read Staff Expertise and try to understand how it would affect your attack calculations. As it stands the box for a feat bonus in your attack calculations shows a zero, and I am pretty certain that is not correct 7) please define what weapon your fey strike weapon is (and think about while all your chosen powers are implement powers, would you choose/need a weapon?). Also please know that while a staff can be both an implement and a weapon, it can only be used as a weapon while wielded in both your main hands. 8) please provide us with a detailed break down under Coins and Wealth of your purchases 9) you get one level 2 utility. This can come from a skill, your class, or your theme, but you only get the one power for that slot. 10) between all the various weapons, your attack and damage calculations are going to need some explanation. Perhaps look me up on Skype? The way I see it a light thrown weapon with the racial thrower feat could be used to make a ranged basic attack, but the Gythka couldn't be used for that (being heavy throw, not light throw), and Savage Rend is a melee touch attack, not a ranged basic. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1) Fixed 2) We went over that in skype, i now understand the correct formula and it is fixed 3) Autofilled 4) Fixed typo to will, checked sources and removed +3 misc 5) Filled out 6) Re-read, understood and fixed/filled out 7) Total overhault, removed feystrike weapon, changed up magic items, all magic weapons now display what type they are if applicable&nbsp; 8) Added 9) Unchecked box of power that will not be in use/equipped (fixed?) 10) Changed, Labeled weapon, and discussed[semi-overhauled] Additionally, added more text for sources of bonuses, etc.&nbsp; Link to page&nbsp;<a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a>

Edited 1519101709
Connor K. said: baldhermit said: Connor K. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a> Hi Connor/Levi, 1) please set your current XP to 5500 2) As your HP is improbably low, please provide us with a calculation as to how you got to that number, so we can assist you in where you went wrong 3) Please fill out your healing surge value (that should be automated, not sure why you cleaned that field) 4) there is nothing in this game that gives a +10 enhancement bonus to Will defense and please explain the +3 misc bonus to AC 5) please fill out the check penalty box under quick lookup. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is for your character. 6) Please read Staff Expertise and try to understand how it would affect your attack calculations. As it stands the box for a feat bonus in your attack calculations shows a zero, and I am pretty certain that is not correct 7) please define what weapon your fey strike weapon is (and think about while all your chosen powers are implement powers, would you choose/need a weapon?). Also please know that while a staff can be both an implement and a weapon, it can only be used as a weapon while wielded in both your main hands. 8) please provide us with a detailed break down under Coins and Wealth of your purchases 9) you get one level 2 utility. This can come from a skill, your class, or your theme, but you only get the one power for that slot. 10) between all the various weapons, your attack and damage calculations are going to need some explanation. Perhaps look me up on Skype? The way I see it a light thrown weapon with the racial thrower feat could be used to make a ranged basic attack, but the Gythka couldn't be used for that (being heavy throw, not light throw), and Savage Rend is a melee touch attack, not a ranged basic. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1) Fixed 2) We went over that in skype, i now understand the correct formula and it is fixed 3) Autofilled 4) Fixed typo to will, checked sources and removed +3 misc 5) Filled out 6) Re-read, understood and fixed/filled out 7) Total overhault, removed feystrike weapon, changed up magic items, all magic weapons now display what type they are if applicable&nbsp; 8) Added 9) Unchecked box of power that will not be in use/equipped (fixed?) 10) Changed, Labeled weapon, and discussed[semi-overhauled] Additionally, added more text for sources of bonuses, etc.&nbsp; Link to page&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a> At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check. Please know you have not done any calculations on attacks with those daggers, and I am pretty sure you have no intention of attacking with them. If you would though, please know staff expertise only applies to attacks with that staff. At 8 : check At 9 : sorry, that is not enough. You do not have that power or do have access to that power. Please remove any cause for confusion or mishaps and remove the power. This may seem nitpicky, but unlike a standard table top game where the DM sits with the same group of players each week and after a bit knows all the characters, here at Guild Living a team isn't set until start of session. The DM more than likely will not know your character, and has to be able to look at your sheet midgame and understand it. At 10 : check
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497611" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497611</a>
Patrick O. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497611" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497611</a> Welcome back. Curious, why Unarmored Agility + Cloth instead of hide?&nbsp; It isn't wrong, just very odd. You also have Axe Expertise which is Axe only and Flashing Blade which is Light Blade only.&nbsp; Why one of each?&nbsp; You are missing Expertise from your hit calculations.&nbsp; Oddly enough you would also get Flashing Blade on your main hand as long as you wield a Light Blade in your offhand. Please label your items in the item section with bonuses and type (Like you did in your wealth breakdown). Two-Weapon Fighting, while a feat, does not provide a feat bonus to damage rolls.&nbsp; Please move to misc. You are missing the initiative bonus from your armor A really solid character sheet.&nbsp; Just get your attack bonus sorted out, your items labeled and your initiative fixed and you will be good to get a journal entry.
Gary M said: Patrick O. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497611" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497611</a> Welcome back. Curious, why Unarmored Agility + Cloth instead of hide?&nbsp; It isn't wrong, just very odd. You also have Axe Expertise which is Axe only and Flashing Blade which is Light Blade only.&nbsp; Why one of each?&nbsp; You are missing Expertise from your hit calculations.&nbsp; Oddly enough you would also get Flashing Blade on your main hand as long as you wield a Light Blade in your offhand. Please label your items in the item section with bonuses and type (Like you did in your wealth breakdown). Two-Weapon Fighting, while a feat, does not provide a feat bonus to damage rolls.&nbsp; Please move to misc. You are missing the initiative bonus from your armor A really solid character sheet.&nbsp; Just get your attack bonus sorted out, your items labeled and your initiative fixed and you will be good to get a journal entry. 1. I like cloth armor, and I don't want that check penalty 2. Changed it to a rapier in main hand, changed axe expertise to light blade expertise, and added the bonus to the hit calculations 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. Fixed
Patrick O. said: Gary M said: Patrick O. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497611" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497611</a> Welcome back. Curious, why Unarmored Agility + Cloth instead of hide?&nbsp; It isn't wrong, just very odd. You also have Axe Expertise which is Axe only and Flashing Blade which is Light Blade only.&nbsp; Why one of each?&nbsp; You are missing Expertise from your hit calculations.&nbsp; Oddly enough you would also get Flashing Blade on your main hand as long as you wield a Light Blade in your offhand. Please label your items in the item section with bonuses and type (Like you did in your wealth breakdown). Two-Weapon Fighting, while a feat, does not provide a feat bonus to damage rolls.&nbsp; Please move to misc. You are missing the initiative bonus from your armor A really solid character sheet.&nbsp; Just get your attack bonus sorted out, your items labeled and your initiative fixed and you will be good to get a journal entry. 1. I like cloth armor, and I don't want that check penalty 2. Changed it to a rapier in main hand, changed axe expertise to light blade expertise, and added the bonus to the hit calculations 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. Fixed Why do you have a +2 to initiative instead of a +1? Everything else is correct, so I'll get you a journal.&nbsp; Go ahead and hit join game and feel free to get started.
Gary M said: Why do you have a +2 to initiative instead of a +1? Everything else is correct, so I'll get you a journal.&nbsp; Go ahead and hit join game and feel free to get started. I get a +1 item bonus from the sentinel marshal honor blade and a +1 power bonus from the battle harness
Patrick O. said: Gary M said: Why do you have a +2 to initiative instead of a +1? Everything else is correct, so I'll get you a journal.&nbsp; Go ahead and hit join game and feel free to get started. I get a +1 item bonus from the sentinel marshal honor blade and a +1 power bonus from the battle harness Ahh, didn't notice the change in weapon enchant.&nbsp; Carry on.
baldhermit said: Connor K. said: baldhermit said: Connor K. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a> Hi Connor/Levi, 1) please set your current XP to 5500 2) As your HP is improbably low, please provide us with a calculation as to how you got to that number, so we can assist you in where you went wrong 3) Please fill out your healing surge value (that should be automated, not sure why you cleaned that field) 4) there is nothing in this game that gives a +10 enhancement bonus to Will defense and please explain the +3 misc bonus to AC 5) please fill out the check penalty box under quick lookup. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is for your character. 6) Please read Staff Expertise and try to understand how it would affect your attack calculations. As it stands the box for a feat bonus in your attack calculations shows a zero, and I am pretty certain that is not correct 7) please define what weapon your fey strike weapon is (and think about while all your chosen powers are implement powers, would you choose/need a weapon?). Also please know that while a staff can be both an implement and a weapon, it can only be used as a weapon while wielded in both your main hands. 8) please provide us with a detailed break down under Coins and Wealth of your purchases 9) you get one level 2 utility. This can come from a skill, your class, or your theme, but you only get the one power for that slot. 10) between all the various weapons, your attack and damage calculations are going to need some explanation. Perhaps look me up on Skype? The way I see it a light thrown weapon with the racial thrower feat could be used to make a ranged basic attack, but the Gythka couldn't be used for that (being heavy throw, not light throw), and Savage Rend is a melee touch attack, not a ranged basic. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1) Fixed 2) We went over that in skype, i now understand the correct formula and it is fixed 3) Autofilled 4) Fixed typo to will, checked sources and removed +3 misc 5) Filled out 6) Re-read, understood and fixed/filled out 7) Total overhault, removed feystrike weapon, changed up magic items, all magic weapons now display what type they are if applicable&nbsp; 8) Added 9) Unchecked box of power that will not be in use/equipped (fixed?) 10) Changed, Labeled weapon, and discussed[semi-overhauled] Additionally, added more text for sources of bonuses, etc.&nbsp; Link to page&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a> At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check. Please know you have not done any calculations on attacks with those daggers, and I am pretty sure you have no intention of attacking with them. If you would though, please know staff expertise only applies to attacks with that staff. At 8 : check At 9 : sorry, that is not enough. You do not have that power or do have access to that power. Please remove any cause for confusion or mishaps and remove the power. This may seem nitpicky, but unlike a standard table top game where the DM sits with the same group of players each week and after a bit knows all the characters, here at Guild Living a team isn't set until start of session. The DM more than likely will not know your character, and has to be able to look at your sheet midgame and understand it. At 10 : check Connor, assuming you will remove that 2nd level 2 utility from your sheet, I have created a journal for you. When you hit Launch Game you will find it in the top right corner. Our second video also addresses this. If you have any questions, please ask on Skype, most players and DMs are pretty helpful. Once you're done with the journal, find a DM on Skype and they can make you a token.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499905" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499905</a>
Swami Monsoon said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499905" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499905</a> Hi Swami, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. 1) please note healing surge value on this sheet is automated to be a quarter of hit point total (rounded down). As such it currently, on your sheet, does not include the Draconic Heritage benefit. 2) For classes who enjoy a benefit to AC not from Dex or Int, we generally recommend tagging the armor as heavy under Quick Look Up, and adding the applicable ability modifier as a class bonus. That makes it fairly clear for anyone what the math is based on. 3) For your feats, under Loc. could you let us know what the reason is for the feat? So Improved defenses - lvl 1; white lotus enervation - 2; etc 4) The benefit from Cloak of Distortion is missing from your defense calculations on the top center of page 1 5) For your powers on page 2, please include their slot. Like Elemental Bolt (atwill), Sudden Slime (theme), Wall of Water (U2).. 6) In your damage calculations there is a +3 listed in the enhancement slot, but your character is wielding a +1 implement. I am also missing the benefit from Staff of Ruin and those Bracers. Since eventually elementalists gather a lot of sources for their combined damage I would recommend tracking it somewhere on page 3, just so you know you've got everything covered, and also that whenever asked you can quickly and easily explain. 7) Under Coin and Wealth, please provide us with an itemized breakdown of your purchases. This is not technically wrong, but a recommendation : list only the names of your feats, features, gear, and use the compendium to figure out what it does when you need to. Your sheet is going to fill up fast if you keep explanations of everything on there. When you have had a chance to read above, please use the quote function to reply, using the same numbers to indicate what if anything you changed.

Edited 1519187035
baldhermit said: Swami Monsoon said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499905" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499905</a> Hi Swami, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. 1) please note healing surge value on this sheet is automated to be a quarter of hit point total (rounded down). As such it currently, on your sheet, does not include the Draconic Heritage benefit. 2) For classes who enjoy a benefit to AC not from Dex or Int, we generally recommend tagging the armor as heavy under Quick Look Up, and adding the applicable ability modifier as a class bonus. That makes it fairly clear for anyone what the math is based on. 3) For your feats, under Loc. could you let us know what the reason is for the feat? So Improved defenses - lvl 1; white lotus enervation - 2; etc 4) The benefit from Cloak of Distortion is missing from your defense calculations on the top center of page 1 5) For your powers on page 2, please include their slot. Like Elemental Bolt (atwill), Sudden Slime (theme), Wall of Water (U2).. 6) In your damage calculations there is a +3 listed in the enhancement slot, but your character is wielding a +1 implement. I am also missing the benefit from Staff of Ruin and those Bracers. Since eventually elementalists gather a lot of sources for their combined damage I would recommend tracking it somewhere on page 3, just so you know you've got everything covered, and also that whenever asked you can quickly and easily explain. 7) Under Coin and Wealth, please provide us with an itemized breakdown of your purchases. This is not technically wrong, but a recommendation : list only the names of your feats, features, gear, and use the compendium to figure out what it does when you need to. Your sheet is going to fill up fast if you keep explanations of everything on there. When you have had a chance to read above, please use the quote function to reply, using the same numbers to indicate what if anything you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Changed the extra AC bonus from "Misc." to "Class" (although if I check the "armor is heavy" box in Quick Lookup it lowers my AC by 1) 3. Fixed 4. Added a notation for the cloak in the conditional mods box (but I don't see a cell for ranged defense in the defenses table above it) 5. This was already in the text box descriptions, but I added that notation to the title lines as well. 6. When calculating enhancement mods to damage, I came up with +3 for E. Bolt (+1 from staff, +2 from bracers) and +1 for the other powers (staff). Should the bracer bonus be listed somewhere other than the Enh. column? Does a Level 3 Staff of Ruin actually add more than +1 damage (other than on crits)? Where should I note the bonus crit damage... in the conditional mods box? 7. Fixed X. Item and feat descriptions removed Replaced Cloak of Distortion +1 with a Cloak of Resistance +1. Replaced Bracers of Perfect Shot with a Dagger of Speed +1. Read the description of Staff of Ruin correctly.
baldhermit said: Connor K. said: baldhermit said: Connor K. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a> Hi Connor/Levi, 1) please set your current XP to 5500 2) As your HP is improbably low, please provide us with a calculation as to how you got to that number, so we can assist you in where you went wrong 3) Please fill out your healing surge value (that should be automated, not sure why you cleaned that field) 4) there is nothing in this game that gives a +10 enhancement bonus to Will defense and please explain the +3 misc bonus to AC 5) please fill out the check penalty box under quick lookup. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is for your character. 6) Please read Staff Expertise and try to understand how it would affect your attack calculations. As it stands the box for a feat bonus in your attack calculations shows a zero, and I am pretty certain that is not correct 7) please define what weapon your fey strike weapon is (and think about while all your chosen powers are implement powers, would you choose/need a weapon?). Also please know that while a staff can be both an implement and a weapon, it can only be used as a weapon while wielded in both your main hands. 8) please provide us with a detailed break down under Coins and Wealth of your purchases 9) you get one level 2 utility. This can come from a skill, your class, or your theme, but you only get the one power for that slot. 10) between all the various weapons, your attack and damage calculations are going to need some explanation. Perhaps look me up on Skype? The way I see it a light thrown weapon with the racial thrower feat could be used to make a ranged basic attack, but the Gythka couldn't be used for that (being heavy throw, not light throw), and Savage Rend is a melee touch attack, not a ranged basic. Please take some time to read through it before you respond, and when you do, please use the quote function and the same number indicators to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1) Fixed 2) We went over that in skype, i now understand the correct formula and it is fixed 3) Autofilled 4) Fixed typo to will, checked sources and removed +3 misc 5) Filled out 6) Re-read, understood and fixed/filled out 7) Total overhault, removed feystrike weapon, changed up magic items, all magic weapons now display what type they are if applicable&nbsp; 8) Added 9) Unchecked box of power that will not be in use/equipped (fixed?) 10) Changed, Labeled weapon, and discussed[semi-overhauled] Additionally, added more text for sources of bonuses, etc.&nbsp; Link to page&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1497616</a> At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check. Please know you have not done any calculations on attacks with those daggers, and I am pretty sure you have no intention of attacking with them. If you would though, please know staff expertise only applies to attacks with that staff. At 8 : check At 9 : sorry, that is not enough. You do not have that power or do have access to that power. Please remove any cause for confusion or mishaps and remove the power. This may seem nitpicky, but unlike a standard table top game where the DM sits with the same group of players each week and after a bit knows all the characters, here at Guild Living a team isn't set until start of session. The DM more than likely will not know your character, and has to be able to look at your sheet midgame and understand it. At 10 : check (9 Fixed! removed entirely
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Ava

Edited 1519188260
Alex C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Ava Hello and welcome to the guild, Alex. Let's have a look at your sheet. Please respond using the quote function and address the issues I raise by using a list with the same numbers to tell me what you changed, or what I may have missed. 1) You may not have accounted for your level 4 Cha bump when calculating your HP. 2) Your calculations say 9+Con for daily healing surges, but I only see 3.5+5 from your classes. Your actual surges per day box says 11, which is the same number I come up with. 3) Please include the Character Theme and its benefits in the Class/Path/Destiny section. 4) Please note at which level you gained which feat. There's a bit of space to the right of the feats that you could use for this purpose. 5) Particularly for Encounter, Daily and Utility Powers, please include the power level. 6) Did you note down your remaining money anywhere? 7) Please tick the "Armor is Heavy" box when wearing heavy armor. 8) How did you gain a total of four points in class bonuses to your defenses? 9) Since your armor is +2, it can be Masterwork at no extra cost. +2 Heavy Plate armor has a base AC of 9 rather than 8. (Check Layered Plate Armor) 10) How are you getting +2 to your initiative over the +4 from Imperious Majesty? Nevermind. 11) Please fix the name on Devout Protector Expertise. Just a reminder: You have until you play your first game at level 7 to change any and all aspects of your character if you so choose, so plenty of time to tinker and fine-tune.
Swami Monsoon said: baldhermit said: Swami Monsoon said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499905" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1499905</a> Hi Swami, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. 1) please note healing surge value on this sheet is automated to be a quarter of hit point total (rounded down). As such it currently, on your sheet, does not include the Draconic Heritage benefit. 2) For classes who enjoy a benefit to AC not from Dex or Int, we generally recommend tagging the armor as heavy under Quick Look Up, and adding the applicable ability modifier as a class bonus. That makes it fairly clear for anyone what the math is based on. 3) For your feats, under Loc. could you let us know what the reason is for the feat? So Improved defenses - lvl 1; white lotus enervation - 2; etc 4) The benefit from Cloak of Distortion is missing from your defense calculations on the top center of page 1 5) For your powers on page 2, please include their slot. Like Elemental Bolt (atwill), Sudden Slime (theme), Wall of Water (U2).. 6) In your damage calculations there is a +3 listed in the enhancement slot, but your character is wielding a +1 implement. I am also missing the benefit from Staff of Ruin and those Bracers. Since eventually elementalists gather a lot of sources for their combined damage I would recommend tracking it somewhere on page 3, just so you know you've got everything covered, and also that whenever asked you can quickly and easily explain. 7) Under Coin and Wealth, please provide us with an itemized breakdown of your purchases. This is not technically wrong, but a recommendation : list only the names of your feats, features, gear, and use the compendium to figure out what it does when you need to. Your sheet is going to fill up fast if you keep explanations of everything on there. When you have had a chance to read above, please use the quote function to reply, using the same numbers to indicate what if anything you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Changed the extra AC bonus from "Misc." to "Class" (although if I check the "armor is heavy" box in Quick Lookup it lowers my AC by 1) 3. Fixed 4. Added a notation for the cloak in the conditional mods box (but I don't see a cell for ranged defense in the defenses table above it) 5. This was already in the text box descriptions, but I added that notation to the title lines as well. 6. When calculating enhancement mods to damage, I came up with +3 for E. Bolt (+1 from staff, +2 from bracers) and +1 for the other powers (staff). Should the bracer bonus be listed somewhere other than the Enh. column? Does a Level 3 Staff of Ruin actually add more than +1 damage (other than on crits)? Where should I note the bonus crit damage... in the conditional mods box? 7. Fixed X. Item and feat descriptions removed Replaced Cloak of Distortion +1 with a Cloak of Resistance +1. Replaced Bracers of Perfect Shot with a Dagger of Speed +1. Read the description of Staff of Ruin correctly. At 1 : check At 2 : The armor at the top of page 2 was previously tagged as cloth armor. That word is actually kind of relevant, please put it back in. Then that cloth armor under quick lookup does NOT give you an armor bonus of 1. That is incorrect. If you then tag the armor as heavy, it does drop your AC by a point, that is because currently you're character is double dipping adding Dex and some incorrect class bonus based off of Con to its AC. The math should be (10 + half level) - (armor bonus from cloth + Dex/Int) - (Con as class bonus) - (Unarmored Agility as feat bonus) - (enhancement of the purchased armor) This may seem nitpicky, but unlike the standard table top game where a DM weekly sits with the same group of players and knows each sheet shortly, a team here does not assemble until session starts. The Dm does not know your sheet, and has to understand what is going on at a quick glance. At 3 : why is your character entitled to 2 feats at level 1? Please note also that per Step 8 of the New Player Checklist the expertise feat is free. At 4 : check At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : Bracers of the Perfect shot give an item bonus, not an enhancement bonus. You only get to add the enhancement bonus of the weapon or implement you're making the attack with (as a general rule, there are some exceptions). A +3 Staff of Ruin (which costs 17.000gp) adds its enhancement bonus to the damage roll once as enhancement bonus and once as miscellaneous bonus. At 7 : check and thank you Both of the things that still need addressing are fairly minor, as the number of feats your character has nor actual AC score changes. Please do make the corrections on the sheet prior to moving forward though. When you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner you will find a journal for you to fill out. Our 2nd video also covers this. If anything is unclear, if you have any questions, they are probably more readily addressed in the Guild Skype chat. When you're done with that, notify a DM, and they can make you a token.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1500867" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1500867</a>
Matthew W. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1500867" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1500867</a> Hello Matthew, welcome to the Guild Living campaign 1) Usually the denoatation of shaman|wizard indicates a hybrid of the two classes. Shaman / Wizard is used for Shaman multiclass wizard 2) please fill out the attack and damage work space on the right side of page 1 3) your class feature is the Eagle Shaman / Watcher spirit. Claws of the Eagle and Spirits Prey powers your character gains as a result of that choice 4) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a break down of your purchases And obviously your adventuring party is the Guild When you've had a chance to review above, please reply using the quote function and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed.
Nico said: Alex C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Ava Hello and welcome to the guild, Alex. Let's have a look at your sheet. Please respond using the quote function and address the issues I raise by using a list with the same numbers to tell me what you changed, or what I may have missed. 1) You may not have accounted for your level 4 Cha bump when calculating your HP. 2) Your calculations say 9+Con for daily healing surges, but I only see 3.5+5 from your classes. Your actual surges per day box says 11, which is the same number I come up with. 3) Please include the Character Theme and its benefits in the Class/Path/Destiny section. 4) Please note at which level you gained which feat. There's a bit of space to the right of the feats that you could use for this purpose. 5) Particularly for Encounter, Daily and Utility Powers, please include the power level. 6) Did you note down your remaining money anywhere? 7) Please tick the "Armor is Heavy" box when wearing heavy armor. 8) How did you gain a total of four points in class bonuses to your defenses? 9) Since your armor is +2, it can be Masterwork at no extra cost. +2 Heavy Plate armor has a base AC of 9 rather than 8. (Check Layered Plate Armor) 10) How are you getting +2 to your initiative over the +4 from Imperious Majesty? Nevermind. 11) Please fix the name on Devout Protector Expertise. Just a reminder: You have until you play your first game at level 7 to change any and all aspects of your character if you so choose, so plenty of time to tinker and fine-tune. 1) - Bumped health up by 1 2) - I am not good at math, it has been corrected to 8+Con as it should be 3) - Character theme has been added under the right section 4) - Feats now have the level at which they were taken added next to them 5) - Powers have had their corresponding level added 6) - Remaining money has been noted after the maths 7) - Armor is now heavy 8) - I mixed shit up for hybrids, fixed my defenses! 9) - Armor has been updated! 11) - Went off of memory on that one, my bad! Ava - Updated
baldhermit said: Matthew W. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1500867" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1500867</a> Hello Matthew, welcome to the Guild Living campaign 1) Usually the denoatation of shaman|wizard indicates a hybrid of the two classes. Shaman / Wizard is used for Shaman multiclass wizard 2) please fill out the attack and damage work space on the right side of page 1 3) your class feature is the Eagle Shaman / Watcher spirit. Claws of the Eagle and Spirits Prey powers your character gains as a result of that choice 4) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a break down of your purchases And obviously your adventuring party is the Guild When you've had a chance to review above, please reply using the quote function and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. 1) Class changed to "Shaman/Wizard". 2) Attack and damage workspaces filled out. (Good thing; I had missed the totem's enhancement bonus to damage.) 3) Class feature changed from "spirit's prey" to "eagle shaman / watcher spirit". 4) Itemized list of purchases consolidated in the Coins and Wealth section. ) Adventuring party specified as "The Guild".
Matthew W. said: baldhermit said: Matthew W. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1500867" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1500867</a> Hello Matthew, welcome to the Guild Living campaign 1) Usually the denoatation of shaman|wizard indicates a hybrid of the two classes. Shaman / Wizard is used for Shaman multiclass wizard 2) please fill out the attack and damage work space on the right side of page 1 3) your class feature is the Eagle Shaman / Watcher spirit. Claws of the Eagle and Spirits Prey powers your character gains as a result of that choice 4) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a break down of your purchases And obviously your adventuring party is the Guild When you've had a chance to review above, please reply using the quote function and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. 1) Class changed to "Shaman/Wizard". 2) Attack and damage workspaces filled out. (Good thing; I had missed the totem's enhancement bonus to damage.) 3) Class feature changed from "spirit's prey" to "eagle shaman / watcher spirit". 4) Itemized list of purchases consolidated in the Coins and Wealth section. ) Adventuring party specified as "The Guild". At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check When you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner you will find a journal for you to fill out. Our 2nd video also covers this. If anything is unclear, if you have any questions, they are probably more readily addressed in the Guild Skype chat. When you're done with that, notify a DM, and they can make you a token.
Alex C. said: Nico said: Alex C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Ava Hello and welcome to the guild, Alex. Let's have a look at your sheet. Please respond using the quote function and address the issues I raise by using a list with the same numbers to tell me what you changed, or what I may have missed. 1) You may not have accounted for your level 4 Cha bump when calculating your HP. 2) Your calculations say 9+Con for daily healing surges, but I only see 3.5+5 from your classes. Your actual surges per day box says 11, which is the same number I come up with. 3) Please include the Character Theme and its benefits in the Class/Path/Destiny section. 4) Please note at which level you gained which feat. There's a bit of space to the right of the feats that you could use for this purpose. 5) Particularly for Encounter, Daily and Utility Powers, please include the power level. 6) Did you note down your remaining money anywhere? 7) Please tick the "Armor is Heavy" box when wearing heavy armor. 8) How did you gain a total of four points in class bonuses to your defenses? 9) Since your armor is +2, it can be Masterwork at no extra cost. +2 Heavy Plate armor has a base AC of 9 rather than 8. (Check Layered Plate Armor) 10) How are you getting +2 to your initiative over the +4 from Imperious Majesty? Nevermind. 11) Please fix the name on Devout Protector Expertise. Just a reminder: You have until you play your first game at level 7 to change any and all aspects of your character if you so choose, so plenty of time to tinker and fine-tune. 1) - Bumped health up by 1 2) - I am not good at math, it has been corrected to 8+Con as it should be 3) - Character theme has been added under the right section 4) - Feats now have the level at which they were taken added next to them 5) - Powers have had their corresponding level added 6) - Remaining money has been noted after the maths 7) - Armor is now heavy 8) - I mixed shit up for hybrids, fixed my defenses! 9) - Armor has been updated! 11) - Went off of memory on that one, my bad! Ava - Updated Hey, Alex, great response, thanks for taking care of everything meticulously. The one last thing before I can let you loose is I need you to please go back over your defenses and pick only one of the three offered for hybrid paladins: It's Fort OR Ref OR Will, even though the first "or" is just a comma.
Nico said: Alex C. said: Nico said: Alex C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Ava Hello and welcome to the guild, Alex. Let's have a look at your sheet. Please respond using the quote function and address the issues I raise by using a list with the same numbers to tell me what you changed, or what I may have missed. 1) You may not have accounted for your level 4 Cha bump when calculating your HP. 2) Your calculations say 9+Con for daily healing surges, but I only see 3.5+5 from your classes. Your actual surges per day box says 11, which is the same number I come up with. 3) Please include the Character Theme and its benefits in the Class/Path/Destiny section. 4) Please note at which level you gained which feat. There's a bit of space to the right of the feats that you could use for this purpose. 5) Particularly for Encounter, Daily and Utility Powers, please include the power level. 6) Did you note down your remaining money anywhere? 7) Please tick the "Armor is Heavy" box when wearing heavy armor. 8) How did you gain a total of four points in class bonuses to your defenses? 9) Since your armor is +2, it can be Masterwork at no extra cost. +2 Heavy Plate armor has a base AC of 9 rather than 8. (Check Layered Plate Armor) 10) How are you getting +2 to your initiative over the +4 from Imperious Majesty? Nevermind. 11) Please fix the name on Devout Protector Expertise. Just a reminder: You have until you play your first game at level 7 to change any and all aspects of your character if you so choose, so plenty of time to tinker and fine-tune. 1) - Bumped health up by 1 2) - I am not good at math, it has been corrected to 8+Con as it should be 3) - Character theme has been added under the right section 4) - Feats now have the level at which they were taken added next to them 5) - Powers have had their corresponding level added 6) - Remaining money has been noted after the maths 7) - Armor is now heavy 8) - I mixed shit up for hybrids, fixed my defenses! 9) - Armor has been updated! 11) - Went off of memory on that one, my bad! Ava - Updated Hey, Alex, great response, thanks for taking care of everything meticulously. The one last thing before I can let you loose is I need you to please go back over your defenses and pick only one of the three offered for hybrid paladins: It's Fort OR Ref OR Will, even though the first "or" is just a comma. Thank you Nico! Fixed the defenses, took Fortitude from Warlord and Reflex from Paladin!
Alex C. said: Thank you Nico! Fixed the defenses, took Fortitude from Warlord and Reflex from Paladin! Enjoy your Journal! Feel free to ask for help should you run into trouble with any macros.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium and have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using Mythweavers. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1502190" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1502190</a>
Jason R. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium and have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using Mythweavers. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1502190" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1502190</a> Hi Jason and welcome to the Guild, I've looked over your sheet and have a few pointers I'd like for you to take a look at. Most are minor formatting things which might seem a bit nitpicky, but since the Guild has somewhere around 150 characters, having a unified layout where any DM (or player!) knows instantly where to look for what info is pretty important, so please bear with me. Please change your player name to your exact Roll20 name, i.e. "Jason R.", just in case we get multiple Jasons at some point Please list your race features with their names, e.g. "Oversized" and "Predatory Eye" Similarly, you're missing your Hunter's Quarry under Class Features You are missing your Low-Light vision under "Special Senses" Also, please include your level 4 attribute increases in the Statistic Block Move your Theme features to the bottom of the Class Features block and note the level at which you gained each feature In the same vein, please move your Background to the bottom of the Race Features block and give it the correct name under which it can be found in the compendium, i.e. "Birth - Among Another Race (Elf)" or similar You seem to be missing the defense boosts from your class Also, I assume the +1 Misc. bonus to all your NADs are from your +1 neck slot item, please move them to the Enh. column, as they are enhancement bonuses Your damage calculation for Twin Strike is wrong, as it does not add your strength mod to the damage roll The property from your challenge-seeking weapon is not "Other Items", you can put reminders in one of the boxes on page 3 of the sheet (the lowest large box is intended for notes to yourself as nobody else can see it) Instead, please move your Adventurer's Kit to Other Items What is a "Brigantine Leather"? Also, please copy & paste the enchantment for your offhand weapon, as I was briefly wondering what sort of magic "^ " was and had to look into your expenses for the answer Under powers, please add source and level to each power, e.g. "Twin Strike (Ranger At-Will 1)" or "Predatory Eye (Racial Encounter)"
1-12 Updated.&nbsp; 13: Found it in the WotC Character Builder 'Equipment' Section under 'Armor'. Source is listed as 'The Quintessential Fighter'. It's not in the Compendium, though, so replacing it with 'Hide Armor'.&nbsp; 14-15 Updated.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1502190" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1502190</a>
Jason R. said: 1-12 Updated.&nbsp; 13: Found it in the WotC Character Builder 'Equipment' Section under 'Armor'. Source is listed as 'The Quintessential Fighter'. It's not in the Compendium, though, so replacing it with 'Hide Armor'.&nbsp; 14-15 Updated.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1502190" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1502190</a> Looks good to me, I created a journal for you in the campaign
Thanks!
Alright, just finished my macros/Journal.&nbsp;
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium Lorcan:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469</a>

Edited 1519347446
Ben L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium Lorcan:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469</a> Hello and welcome to the guild, Ben. Let's have a look at your sheet. Please respond using the quote function and address the issues I raise by using a list with the same numbers to tell me what you changed, or what I may have missed. 1) Please match your player name on the mythweaver sheet to your Roll20 name. 2) Please include your racial and level 4 bonuses to your attributes, not just the array you picked. 3) While you get Low-Light vision from your race, the best place to include it is the "Special Senses" field in the Quick Loop Up. 4) When making a weapon attack using a Ki-Focus, just having Ki-Focus Expertise will suffice, no need to use Versatile Expertise. No DM here will take actions to part you from your Ki-Focus, so no need to take precautions for that. This is just a heads up, if you wish to stick with Versatile Expertise, that's perfectly fine. 5) Cat and Mouse is a utility power and should be marked as such. 6) Your Ki-Focus and Ki-Focus Expertise apply to your Longbow. 7) Why would your FoB only deal 4 damage when triggered from an MBA? 8) Speed is generally measured in squares rather than feet. Also don't forget that your elven feet carry you further. I see that you have neither a mechanical background nor a theme. Those are good, but not required, and you have plenty of time to add them to your character later. 9) Please note this EDIT: You can not apply your weapon proficiency to implement attacks like Lion's Den and Blistering Flourish.
Nico said: Ben L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium Lorcan:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469</a> Hello and welcome to the guild, Ben. Let's have a look at your sheet. Please respond using the quote function and address the issues I raise by using a list with the same numbers to tell me what you changed, or what I may have missed. 1) Please match your player name on the mythweaver sheet to your Roll20 name. 2) Please include your racial and level 4 bonuses to your attributes, not just the array you picked. 3) While you get Low-Light vision from your race, the best place to include it is the "Special Senses" field in the Quick Loop Up. 4) When making a weapon attack using a Ki-Focus, just having Ki-Focus Expertise will suffice, no need to use Versatile Expertise. No DM here will take actions to part you from your Ki-Focus, so no need to take precautions for that. This is just a heads up, if you wish to stick with Versatile Expertise, that's perfectly fine. 5) Cat and Mouse is a utility power and should be marked as such. 6) Your Ki-Focus and Ki-Focus Expertise apply to your Longbow. 7) Why would your FoB only deal 4 damage when triggered from an MBA? 8) Speed is generally measured in squares rather than feet. Also don't forget that your elven feet carry you further. I see that you have neither a mechanical background nor a theme. Those are good, but not required, and you have plenty of time to add them to your character later. 9) Please note this EDIT: You can not apply your weapon proficiency to implement attacks like Lion's Den and Blistering Flourish. Thank you for the review. Adjustments below. 1) Corrected. 2) Corrected. 3) Corrected. 4) My understanding of Monk rules was that Ki Focus couldn't apply to MBAs or RBAs. PHB page 287 does not have the Implement key word for them.&nbsp;I updated the sheet to reflect no Ki focus for attack or damage on those. It was mixed case before. If my interpretation is wrong or there is a hosuerule allowing it, then I will gladly add those bonuses. And probably take feats to improve unarmed MBA in the future. 5) Corrected. 6) This ties back to 4. 7) This ties back to 4: Mighty Stike Ki Focus states "Your Flurry of Blows power deals 1 extra damage when it is triggered by an attack using this ki focus." So, no ki focus, no extra 1. On further contemplation, it probably doesn't matter, because when would I use an MBA during my turn? I removed the line. 8) Corrected. My 3.5 days were trying to claw themselves back to life. 9) Corrected. 2 1/2lvl + 5 dex + 1 expertise + 1 ki focus = 9? 8.5) I added the Samurai Theme and Wandering Duelist, thank you for the reminder. On the Ki focus again, I'm not trying to be a rule know-it-all. I just want to make sure I am not getting an unfair advantage.

Edited 1519403973
Matt
Plus
Ben L. said: 4) My understanding of Monk rules was that Ki Focus couldn't apply to MBAs or RBAs. PHB page 287 does not have the Implement key word for them.&nbsp;I updated the sheet to reflect no Ki focus for attack or damage on those. It was mixed case before. If my interpretation is wrong or there is a hosuerule allowing it, then I will gladly add those bonuses. And probably take feats to improve unarmed MBA in the future. 7) This ties back to 4: Mighty Stike Ki Focus states "Your Flurry of Blows power deals 1 extra damage when it is triggered by an attack using this ki focus." So, no ki focus, no extra 1. On further contemplation, it probably doesn't matter, because when would I use an MBA during my turn? I removed the line. On the Ki focus again, I'm not trying to be a rule know-it-all. I just want to make sure I am not getting an unfair advantage. Ki Focuses were not introduced until PHB3, with rules for them being further explained in Heroes of Shadow and Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium . If you think, "I can't be expected to look through all of those when making a character!" you are absolutely correct. That is why we encourage require everyone to have access to the compendium. If you look under "Ki Focuses" in the compendium glossary, you will see the following text: Ki Focuses and Weapon Attacks: If you use a magic ki focus, you can add its enhancement bonus to the attack rolls and the damage rolls of weapon attacks you make using a weapon with which you have proficiency . If you have both a magic ki focus and a magic weapon, you choose before you use an attack power whether to draw on the magic of the ki focus or that of the weapon. Your choice determines which enhancement bonus, critical hit effects, and magic item properties and powers you can apply to that power. You can't, for example, use the enhancement bonus of your ki focus and the critical hit effect of your magic weapon on the same attack. Since Monk Unarmed Strike is a weapon with which you have proficiency, you can use the Ki Focus's properties when you make a MBA with it. Additionally, if you look at the Ki Focus Expertise feat, you will see that its bonus also serves a dual purpose: Benefit : You gain a +1 feat bonus to implement attack rolls and weapon attack rolls that you make with your ki focus. Ki Focuses are confusing and strange, so don't feel bad about misinterpreting the rather intricate rules concerning their use with weapons.

Edited 1519405649
Matt W. said: Ki Focuses were not introduced until PHB3, with rules for them being further explained in Heroes of Shadow and Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium . If you think, "I can't be expected to look through all of those when making a character!" you are absolutely correct. That is why we encourage everyone to have access to the compendium. If you look under "Ki Focuses" in the compendium glossary, you will see the following text: Ki Focuses and Weapon Attacks: If you use a magic ki focus, you can add its enhancement bonus to the attack rolls and the damage rolls of weapon attacks you make using a weapon with which you have proficiency. If you have both a magic ki focus and a magic weapon, you choose before you use an attack power whether to draw on the magic of the ki focus or that of the weapon. Your choice determines which enhancement bonus, critical hit effects, and magic item properties and powers you can apply to that power. You can't, for example, use the enhancement bonus of your ki focus and the critical hit effect of your magic weapon on the same attack. Since Monk Unarmed Strike is a weapon with which you have proficiency, you can use the Ki Focus's properties when you make a MBA with it. Ki Focuses are confusing and strange, so don't feel bad about misinterpreting the rather intricate rules concerning their use with weapons. Got it. Yeah, I was reading the entry in the PH3, since I have a physical copy. I'll make sure to double check the Compendium next time! MBAs, RBAs, and feat updated.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469</a>
Ben L. said: Nico said: Ben L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium Lorcan:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469</a> Hello and welcome to the guild, Ben. Let's have a look at your sheet. Please respond using the quote function and address the issues I raise by using a list with the same numbers to tell me what you changed, or what I may have missed. 1) Please match your player name on the mythweaver sheet to your Roll20 name. 2) Please include your racial and level 4 bonuses to your attributes, not just the array you picked. 3) While you get Low-Light vision from your race, the best place to include it is the "Special Senses" field in the Quick Loop Up. 4) When making a weapon attack using a Ki-Focus, just having Ki-Focus Expertise will suffice, no need to use Versatile Expertise. No DM here will take actions to part you from your Ki-Focus, so no need to take precautions for that. This is just a heads up, if you wish to stick with Versatile Expertise, that's perfectly fine. 5) Cat and Mouse is a utility power and should be marked as such. 6) Your Ki-Focus and Ki-Focus Expertise apply to your Longbow. 7) Why would your FoB only deal 4 damage when triggered from an MBA? 8) Speed is generally measured in squares rather than feet. Also don't forget that your elven feet carry you further. I see that you have neither a mechanical background nor a theme. Those are good, but not required, and you have plenty of time to add them to your character later. 9) Please note this EDIT: You can not apply your weapon proficiency to implement attacks like Lion's Den and Blistering Flourish. Thank you for the review. Adjustments below. 1) Corrected. 2) Corrected. 3) Corrected. 4) My understanding of Monk rules was that Ki Focus couldn't apply to MBAs or RBAs. PHB page 287 does not have the Implement key word for them.&nbsp;I updated the sheet to reflect no Ki focus for attack or damage on those. It was mixed case before. If my interpretation is wrong or there is a hosuerule allowing it, then I will gladly add those bonuses. And probably take feats to improve unarmed MBA in the future. 5) Corrected. 6) This ties back to 4. 7) This ties back to 4: Mighty Stike Ki Focus states "Your Flurry of Blows power deals 1 extra damage when it is triggered by an attack using this ki focus." So, no ki focus, no extra 1. On further contemplation, it probably doesn't matter, because when would I use an MBA during my turn? I removed the line. 8) Corrected. My 3.5 days were trying to claw themselves back to life. 9) Corrected. 2 1/2lvl + 5 dex + 1 expertise + 1 ki focus = 9? 8.5) I added the Samurai Theme and Wandering Duelist, thank you for the reminder. On the Ki focus again, I'm not trying to be a rule know-it-all. I just want to make sure I am not getting an unfair advantage. 8.5) Wandering Duelist gives you intimidate as a class skill, if you actually select it as a trained skill, that still comes out of your four trained skills as monk. 9) Yes,
Lorcan:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469</a> 8.5) Wandering Duelist gives you intimidate as a class skill, if you actually select it as a trained skill, that still comes out of your four trained skills as monk. 9) Yes, 8.5 fixed, dropped insight. Who cares what other people think?&nbsp;
Ben L. said: Lorcan:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1501469</a> 8.5) Wandering Duelist gives you intimidate as a class skill, if you actually select it as a trained skill, that still comes out of your four trained skills as monk. 9) Yes, 8.5 fixed, dropped insight. Who cares what other people think?&nbsp; Enjoy your journal. If you have any issues with the macros, feel free to ask in guild chat, there's always helpful people around!
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a>

Edited 1519446970
Grom said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a> Hi Cory, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. 1) I would recommend doing the attack and damage calculations for two powers that act differently. So the results are not didentical. For example keep that MBA, and do one for the Minotaur Goring charge. 2) Please fill out the Class features section. You can find these in the compendium in the Berserker Class listing. Please note your Heartland of origin with the resulting benefits. Also, please modify the class as listed at the top center of page 1. 3) In the New Player Checklist Step 9 we explain some things about the gear for your character. Please read it. 4) What feat did you take that grants you a bonus to damage ? 5) Please set your current XP to 5500 6) I do not know what language undercommon is. The compendium has an entry for languages. 7) Please elaborate a little on your characters traits, motivations so we can get a sense of him. Optional : you can select both a character theme as well as a enjoy the benefit of a background. Neither is mandatory, but both can give your character more flavor and or power. Once you have had a change to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed.
baldhermit said: Grom said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a> Hi Cory, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. 1) I would recommend doing the attack and damage calculations for two powers that act differently. So the results are not didentical. For example keep that MBA, and do one for the Minotaur Goring charge. 2) Please fill out the Class features section. You can find these in the compendium in the Berserker Class listing. Please note your Heartland of origin with the resulting benefits. Also, please modify the class as listed at the top center of page 1. 3) In the New Player Checklist Step 9 we explain some things about the gear for your character. Please read it. 4) What feat did you take that grants you a bonus to damage ? 5) Please set your current XP to 5500 6) I do not know what language undercommon is. The compendium has an entry for languages. 7) Please elaborate a little on your characters traits, motivations so we can get a sense of him. Optional : you can select both a character theme as well as a enjoy the benefit of a background. Neither is mandatory, but both can give your character more flavor and or power. Once you have had a change to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. I put Goring Charge on 2. Fill out 3. Fixed i think 4. i most of miss read the Two-handed Weapon Expertise. i took of the feat bonus just in case 5. Fixed 6. 5e why of saying deep speech, also changed to deep speech 7. Expanded <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a>
Grom said: baldhermit said: Grom said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a> Hi Cory, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. 1) I would recommend doing the attack and damage calculations for two powers that act differently. So the results are not didentical. For example keep that MBA, and do one for the Minotaur Goring charge. 2) Please fill out the Class features section. You can find these in the compendium in the Berserker Class listing. Please note your Heartland of origin with the resulting benefits. Also, please modify the class as listed at the top center of page 1. 3) In the New Player Checklist Step 9 we explain some things about the gear for your character. Please read it. 4) What feat did you take that grants you a bonus to damage ? 5) Please set your current XP to 5500 6) I do not know what language undercommon is. The compendium has an entry for languages. 7) Please elaborate a little on your characters traits, motivations so we can get a sense of him. Optional : you can select both a character theme as well as a enjoy the benefit of a background. Neither is mandatory, but both can give your character more flavor and or power. Once you have had a change to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. I put Goring Charge on 2. Fill out 3. Fixed i think 4. i most of miss read the Two-handed Weapon Expertise. i took of the feat bonus just in case 5. Fixed 6. 5e why of saying deep speech, also changed to deep speech 7. Expanded <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a> At 1 : since Goring charge does not have the weapon keyword, unlike your melee basic attack and your other chosen powers, it does not gain the benefit of wielding this weapon, the proficiency bonus of the great axe does not get added to its attack calculation. However, it does have a bonus to the attack baked in to the rules text of that very power. Please have a look at the attack calculation for Goring Charge again. Your melee basic attack calculation is now missing the feat bonus from your chosen expertise At 2 : Please note your class is already proficient in all simple melee and military melee weapons. The weapon you bough, a great axe, is a military melee weapon. As such, the Minotaur Weapon Training does absolutely nothing for this character. At 3 : Until you buy a magic weapon, armor and neck item, this sheet will not be approved At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check
baldhermit said: Grom said: baldhermit said: Grom said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a> Hi Cory, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. 1) I would recommend doing the attack and damage calculations for two powers that act differently. So the results are not didentical. For example keep that MBA, and do one for the Minotaur Goring charge. 2) Please fill out the Class features section. You can find these in the compendium in the Berserker Class listing. Please note your Heartland of origin with the resulting benefits. Also, please modify the class as listed at the top center of page 1. 3) In the New Player Checklist Step 9 we explain some things about the gear for your character. Please read it. 4) What feat did you take that grants you a bonus to damage ? 5) Please set your current XP to 5500 6) I do not know what language undercommon is. The compendium has an entry for languages. 7) Please elaborate a little on your characters traits, motivations so we can get a sense of him. Optional : you can select both a character theme as well as a enjoy the benefit of a background. Neither is mandatory, but both can give your character more flavor and or power. Once you have had a change to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. I put Goring Charge on 2. Fill out 3. Fixed i think 4. i most of miss read the Two-handed Weapon Expertise. i took of the feat bonus just in case 5. Fixed 6. 5e why of saying deep speech, also changed to deep speech 7. Expanded <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a> At 1 : since Goring charge does not have the weapon keyword, unlike your melee basic attack and your other chosen powers, it does not gain the benefit of wielding this weapon, the proficiency bonus of the great axe does not get added to its attack calculation. However, it does have a bonus to the attack baked in to the rules text of that very power. Please have a look at the attack calculation for Goring Charge again. Your melee basic attack calculation is now missing the feat bonus from your chosen expertise At 2 : Please note your class is already proficient in all simple melee and military melee weapons. The weapon you bough, a great axe, is a military melee weapon. As such, the Minotaur Weapon Training does absolutely nothing for this character. At 3 : Until you buy a magic weapon, armor and neck item, this sheet will not be approved At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check 1. I think i fixed it but i could be wrong 2. I pick a new feat 3. Fixed <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1503814</a>