Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

baldhermit said: jeffrey t. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1662441" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1662441</a> 1. I didn't understand how i was to put the attacks in.&nbsp; Right now im duel wielding&nbsp;double mace.&nbsp;&nbsp; Welcome to the Guild, Jeffrey. 1) Please put your characters current XP at the top right corner of page 1 2) Math for your HP score should be based on your current constitution score, not the score you had at level 1. 3) This is optional, but I would recommend you revisit the available starting arrays, and our statement regarding having an 18 in your primary attack stat at level 5. As it stands, your character will likely miss quite a bit, which I fear will lead to you feeling less than useful, and not having fun. Don't be afraid to have an 8 in some ability. 4) Please indicate where your characters level 4 boosts went. 5) Please change your class name at the top center of page 1 to indicate this is a berserker, and not a regular barbarian. 6) At the right top of page 2, please indicate what magic gear you purchased to outfit this character. Also note naming convention in the new Player Checklist. You have 4500GP, and no DM will let a character through without at least a magic armor, magic weapon or implement and a magic neck item. I see some stuff under Coins and Wealth, but not sure I understand it correctly. 7) I am missing the +2 class bonus to Fortitude. At the same time I see a +4 class bonus to Reflex I cannot explain. 8) Give this guy some traits, appearance, fill page 3 a bit more, please. 9) Optionally, your character could enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background, as well as a character theme. Neither of those are mandatory. Regarding the question on the attack and damage work space : It is not clear to me what weapon you purchased, as I do not know the double mace. Double weapons tends to be one entity that requires both hands to be wielded, so you also could not dual wield two of those. I suspect you did not find this weapon in the compendium, and that has led in part to the confusion here. For ability one, do a calculation for your basic melee attack. Fill out the ability modifier applicable, if you have a class bonus to such an attack, what the proficiency bonus is granted to your character by the chosen weapon, what feat bonus your character is entitled to, and what the enhancement bonus is from this weapon. Then below that, fill out the applicable boxes for that melee basic damage. Secondly, look up one of your at will attack powers and do the same thing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) I put 5500, since that is the requirement to get to level 5.&nbsp;&nbsp; 2) I believe i missed typed and put 12 instead of 13.&nbsp; &nbsp;but went ahead and fixed.&nbsp; &nbsp; 3) I ended up taking 8 in CHA but using my racial +2 to boost it up to 10.&nbsp;&nbsp; 4) I had updated it.&nbsp;&nbsp; 5) Completed 6) I ended up doing this, but couldn't find an item value for&nbsp;Wyrmsilk Armor.&nbsp; Since my character gets a bonus ac +3 and Reflex +2 for being in no armor or cloth.&nbsp; And when i use DEFENDER AURA and im standing it it i get a +2 if im not wearing heavy armro.&nbsp; Wyrmsilk is the best option for me.&nbsp; &nbsp; 7) Fortitude is +3, Reflex +2 because of barbarian heartland: arid desert 8) I filled a bit more out.&nbsp;&nbsp; 9) As i start to get a feel for the character, i'll be better suited to fill this section out.&nbsp; &nbsp; 10) I realize what you are talking about here.&nbsp; I ended up switching to light blades as i understand those how to find those a bit more.&nbsp; But i believe i did it correctly, but still unsure.&nbsp; As i filled out the weapon damage section,&nbsp; im not sure i did that correctly.&nbsp; &nbsp;I used just 1 weapon (since both have same damage output) and just 1 at will.&nbsp; although i have 2.&nbsp; &nbsp;not sure if i shouldve used both at wills.&nbsp; &nbsp;
jeffrey t. said: baldhermit said: jeffrey t. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1662441" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1662441</a> 1. I didn't understand how i was to put the attacks in.&nbsp; Right now im duel wielding&nbsp;double mace.&nbsp;&nbsp; Welcome to the Guild, Jeffrey. 1) Please put your characters current XP at the top right corner of page 1 2) Math for your HP score should be based on your current constitution score, not the score you had at level 1. 3) This is optional, but I would recommend you revisit the available starting arrays, and our statement regarding having an 18 in your primary attack stat at level 5. As it stands, your character will likely miss quite a bit, which I fear will lead to you feeling less than useful, and not having fun. Don't be afraid to have an 8 in some ability. 4) Please indicate where your characters level 4 boosts went. 5) Please change your class name at the top center of page 1 to indicate this is a berserker, and not a regular barbarian. 6) At the right top of page 2, please indicate what magic gear you purchased to outfit this character. Also note naming convention in the new Player Checklist. You have 4500GP, and no DM will let a character through without at least a magic armor, magic weapon or implement and a magic neck item. I see some stuff under Coins and Wealth, but not sure I understand it correctly. 7) I am missing the +2 class bonus to Fortitude. At the same time I see a +4 class bonus to Reflex I cannot explain. 8) Give this guy some traits, appearance, fill page 3 a bit more, please. 9) Optionally, your character could enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background, as well as a character theme. Neither of those are mandatory. Regarding the question on the attack and damage work space : It is not clear to me what weapon you purchased, as I do not know the double mace. Double weapons tends to be one entity that requires both hands to be wielded, so you also could not dual wield two of those. I suspect you did not find this weapon in the compendium, and that has led in part to the confusion here. For ability one, do a calculation for your basic melee attack. Fill out the ability modifier applicable, if you have a class bonus to such an attack, what the proficiency bonus is granted to your character by the chosen weapon, what feat bonus your character is entitled to, and what the enhancement bonus is from this weapon. Then below that, fill out the applicable boxes for that melee basic damage. Secondly, look up one of your at will attack powers and do the same thing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) I put 5500, since that is the requirement to get to level 5.&nbsp;&nbsp; 2) I believe i missed typed and put 12 instead of 13.&nbsp; &nbsp;but went ahead and fixed.&nbsp; &nbsp; 3) I ended up taking 8 in CHA but using my racial +2 to boost it up to 10.&nbsp;&nbsp; 4) I had updated it.&nbsp;&nbsp; 5) Completed 6) I ended up doing this, but couldn't find an item value for&nbsp;Wyrmsilk Armor.&nbsp; Since my character gets a bonus ac +3 and Reflex +2 for being in no armor or cloth.&nbsp; And when i use DEFENDER AURA and im standing it it i get a +2 if im not wearing heavy armro.&nbsp; Wyrmsilk is the best option for me.&nbsp; &nbsp; 7) Fortitude is +3, Reflex +2 because of barbarian heartland: arid desert 8) I filled a bit more out.&nbsp;&nbsp; 9) As i start to get a feel for the character, i'll be better suited to fill this section out.&nbsp; &nbsp; 10) I realize what you are talking about here.&nbsp; I ended up switching to light blades as i understand those how to find those a bit more.&nbsp; But i believe i did it correctly, but still unsure.&nbsp; As i filled out the weapon damage section,&nbsp; im not sure i did that correctly.&nbsp; &nbsp;I used just 1 weapon (since both have same damage output) and just 1 at will.&nbsp; although i have 2.&nbsp; &nbsp;not sure if i shouldve used both at wills.&nbsp; &nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : what I said went completely past you, I think. If you'd start with 17/13/15/10/8/10, take the racial to Dex and Cha for 17/13/17/8/10/12 and boost Str and Dex at level 4, you'd end with 18/13/18/8/10/12 at no cost to you. But your Will defense would be a point higher.&nbsp; However, that is just advice, what you have now is not against the rules. At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6a : The defender aura bonus is not always on, and as such should not be counted towards your permanent defenses. At 6b : Wyrmsilk armor can be found in the compendium easily enough. It is available upwards of item level 26 on and costs a minimum of 1,125,000 gp At 6c : Naming. Instead of Quicksilver Blade, please fill out what type of weapon this is (dagger, rapier, short sword, long sword, etc etc) and what the level of the enhancement is. For example Quicksilver Rapier +1. The Casque of Tactics and the Iron Armbands are of the "heroic" level. At 7 : That is quite a statement. As far as I know the class bonus to defenses from being a Berserker, regardless of the choice of Heartland is a +2 bonus to Fortitude. Right now on the sheet the class bonus to Fortitude is blank. Heartland : Arid Desert does give a defense bonus, +3 to Ac and +2 to Reflex. Those have now been filled out, check. At 8 : thank you. At 9 : OK, check At 10a : The attack work space : since I do not know what weapon you choose, the proficiency bonus is not possible for me to evaluate. Rest looks correct At 10b : The damage work space : what feat did you take that gives this character a +3 bonus to damage? The enhancement bonus under attacks is listed as +1, why is it a +3 for damage? I am missing the benefit from those Iron Armbands of Power New 11: This character does not qualify for the Battle Awareness feat as listed in the Compendium. That feat also does not grant the benefit you describe for it. New 12: Since the enhancement bonus granted by a neck item is the same for Fortitude, Reflex and Will, it is not possible you gain an enhancement bonus to Reflex that is different than the enhancement bonus to Fortitude and Will. If you're trying to capture the shield bonus benefit from Rhythm Blade, please fill that out under Shield bonus under Quick Look Up, or add it is as miscellaneous. Don't forget it counts towards both AC as Reflex, not just Reflex. Please take your time with the above, and let me know what changes you make to the character sheet.
Thomas B. said: baldhermit said: Thomas B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640</a> Hello Thomas, welcome to your first character 1) for future understanding of your feats, could you state 'class", "free" and "1", "2", "4" as 'Loc' ? 2) Twin Strike does not get an ability modifier to damage. Where does the +4 misc. damage on Careful Attack come from? 3) Class Features : you get Prime Shot or Running Attack, not both. Also, Prime Shot is not a power, and does not need listing on page 2. Optionally, you could choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1)Under Feats in the Loc. area I have changed them to Free and 1 2 4 2)Twin Strike ability modifier has been changed from 4 to 0; Careful Attack +4 misc damage is my Dex Modifier ( 1[W] + Dexterity modifier damage (ranged)) &nbsp;I am not sure where that would be placed.&nbsp; 3)Deleted Running Attack so that I do not have both Running Attack and Prime Shot.&nbsp; Removed Prime Shot from being listed under Powers on page 2 and placed it under my notes.&nbsp; I posted my sheet again because I think there was a error on my Quick Look Up on my LongBow. Attack was at +9 vs AC I have changed it to +11 vs AC.&nbsp; The formula I am using to get this is "to hit: half lvl+dex mod+Proficient+magic weapon+feat Bow Expertise" 2+4+2+2+=11 Damage was at 1d10 this was changed to 1d10+7 The formula I am using is "damage= dice+dex mod+magic weapon+feat weapon focus"&nbsp; 1d10+4+2+1.
Thomas B. said: Thomas B. said: baldhermit said: Thomas B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640</a> Hello Thomas, welcome to your first character 1) for future understanding of your feats, could you state 'class", "free" and "1", "2", "4" as 'Loc' ? 2) Twin Strike does not get an ability modifier to damage. Where does the +4 misc. damage on Careful Attack come from? 3) Class Features : you get Prime Shot or Running Attack, not both. Also, Prime Shot is not a power, and does not need listing on page 2. Optionally, you could choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1)Under Feats in the Loc. area I have changed them to Free and 1 2 4 2)Twin Strike ability modifier has been changed from 4 to 0; Careful Attack +4 misc damage is my Dex Modifier ( 1[W] + Dexterity modifier damage (ranged)) &nbsp;I am not sure where that would be placed.&nbsp; 3)Deleted Running Attack so that I do not have both Running Attack and Prime Shot.&nbsp; Removed Prime Shot from being listed under Powers on page 2 and placed it under my notes.&nbsp; I posted my sheet again because I think there was a error on my Quick Look Up on my LongBow. Attack was at +9 vs AC I have changed it to +11 vs AC.&nbsp; The formula I am using to get this is "to hit: half lvl+dex mod+Proficient+magic weapon+feat Bow Expertise" 2+4+2+2+=11 Damage was at 1d10 this was changed to 1d10+7 The formula I am using is "damage= dice+dex mod+magic weapon+feat weapon focus"&nbsp; 1d10+4+2+1. Looks good
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1663316" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1663316</a>
Joche said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1663316" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1663316</a> Hi, so after our talk on discord earlier these are the things left that needs to be addressed before we move on. 1. You need to show how you spent your initial starting gold. (List enhancement, type, cost, etc.) 2. I see that you have purchased some elixirs. Please be aware about the rules for potions and elixirs. They take a minor action to take out (if you have a free hand), and usually another minor action to use (or a standard action if being used on an ally). 2. You may take a mechanical benefit from your background if you wish, or take a mechanical benefit from a different background if you would like to do so. The background reference post can be found in the guild index if you lost the link I sent you. 3. Please be aware that you may take utilities powers from the entire fighter class, not just the ones list in the slayer class entry. 4. Please list the level, usage, action, and keywords for all your powers.
Peter C. said: Joche said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1663316" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1663316</a> Hi, so after our talk on discord earlier these are the things left that needs to be addressed before we move on. 1. You need to show how you spent your initial starting gold. (List enhancement, type, cost, etc.) 2. I see that you have purchased some elixirs. Please be aware about the rules for potions and elixirs. They take a minor action to take out (if you have a free hand), and usually another minor action to use (or a standard action if being used on an ally). 2. You may take a mechanical benefit from your background if you wish, or take a mechanical benefit from a different background if you would like to do so. The background reference post can be found in the guild index if you lost the link I sent you. 3. Please be aware that you may take utilities powers from the entire fighter class, not just the ones list in the slayer class entry. 4. Please list the level, usage, action, and keywords for all your powers. Addressed them. Re-check PC sheet when possible to validate the changes.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1639710" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1639710</a>

Edited 1533797671
Joche said: Peter C. said: Joche said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1663316" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1663316</a> Hi, so after our talk on discord earlier these are the things left that needs to be addressed before we move on. 1. You need to show how you spent your initial starting gold. (List enhancement, type, cost, etc.) 2. I see that you have purchased some elixirs. Please be aware about the rules for potions and elixirs. They take a minor action to take out (if you have a free hand), and usually another minor action to use (or a standard action if being used on an ally). 2. You may take a mechanical benefit from your background if you wish, or take a mechanical benefit from a different background if you would like to do so. The background reference post can be found in the guild index if you lost the link I sent you. 3. Please be aware that you may take utilities powers from the entire fighter class, not just the ones list in the slayer class entry. 4. Please list the level, usage, action, and keywords for all your powers. Addressed them. Re-check PC sheet when possible to validate the changes. Alright, after going over your sheet one last time I see no reason to not grant you a journal. If you load into the campaign, in the Journal tab you will find a journal waiting for you. Once you fill that out and make your macros, ask a DM to check it. Once that is done we can make you a token. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the guild discord.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1626013" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1626013</a> Went ahead and retired my pacifist cleric, this is the replacement.
DarkDragon2344 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1626013" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1626013</a> Went ahead and retired my pacifist cleric, this is the replacement. Hi Darkdragon 1) How did you get to a count of 8 for the healing surges? 2) How do you have two level 1 dailies? 3) I see no way for this character to consistently apply Silvery Glow. Are you aware of this, is that a feat you choose on purpose? 4) Where does the +1 misc Will defense come from? 5) Plate armor has an armor bonus of 8. Please fix under Quick Look Up Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: DarkDragon2344 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1626013" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1626013</a> Went ahead and retired my pacifist cleric, this is the replacement. Hi Darkdragon 1) How did you get to a count of 8 for the healing surges? 2) How do you have two level 1 dailies? 3) I see no way for this character to consistently apply Silvery Glow. Are you aware of this, is that a feat you choose on purpose? 4) Where does the +1 misc Will defense come from? 5) Plate armor has an armor bonus of 8. Please fix under Quick Look Up Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1: A hybrid blackguard|executioner gets 5+3.5 surges rounded down to 8. 2: One of them is taking the level 5 slot. I was unsure whether to put the attack's level or the slot it takes and I will now change it to the latter. 3: This character will mainly get damage done by virtuous strike spam, and the two paladin dailies are radiant powers. The assassin powers sadly are not inherently radiant so I have picked them for their utility rather than their damage capability (with the exception of assassin's strike however it's overwhelming lack of keywords leaves me no good way to make it radiant). I am aware of the sunblade however I believe the accuracy bonus of the master blade to be more valuable to an MBA spammer. 4: A Changeling receives a +1 racial bonus to will. 5: Plate armor grants an armor bonus of 9 if it is a level 6-10 item. My armor is a level 6-10 item so the value under the quick look up does not need to be changed.
DarkDragon2344 said: baldhermit said: DarkDragon2344 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1626013" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1626013</a> Went ahead and retired my pacifist cleric, this is the replacement. Hi Darkdragon 1) How did you get to a count of 8 for the healing surges? 2) How do you have two level 1 dailies? 3) I see no way for this character to consistently apply Silvery Glow. Are you aware of this, is that a feat you choose on purpose? 4) Where does the +1 misc Will defense come from? 5) Plate armor has an armor bonus of 8. Please fix under Quick Look Up Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1: A hybrid blackguard|executioner gets 5+3.5 surges rounded down to 8. 2: One of them is taking the level 5 slot. I was unsure whether to put the attack's level or the slot it takes and I will now change it to the latter. 3: This character will mainly get damage done by virtuous strike spam, and the two paladin dailies are radiant powers. The assassin powers sadly are not inherently radiant so I have picked them for their utility rather than their damage capability (with the exception of assassin's strike however it's overwhelming lack of keywords leaves me no good way to make it radiant). I am aware of the sunblade however I believe the accuracy bonus of the master blade to be more valuable to an MBA spammer. 4: A Changeling receives a +1 racial bonus to will. 5: Plate armor grants an armor bonus of 9 if it is a level 6-10 item. My armor is a level 6-10 item so the value under the quick look up does not need to be changed. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check. So can I assume the accuracy of your MBA will actually be two points higher due to the theme and its synergy with the chosen weapon ? At 4 : check, apologies. At 5 : that is a reference to layered plate and the other masterwork successors to the standard plate armor. You can go ahead and adept your current journal to this new character.
Hitting the hard reset button on the crazy cat lady as she was (unsurprisingly) terrible to actually play in practice&nbsp; I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1666199" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1666199</a> (Iv'e already gone ahead and cleaned up the old Character and made myself a new sheet)
Jörgen said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660622" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660622</a> Note: Antiprio char Sorry for the delay 1. Typo on "Amulett", multiple instances 2. Check penalty box should have a number 3. Beware, that's some low AC you have there mate You have a journal on it's way
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1530713" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1530713</a>
Zuvean said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1530713" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1530713</a> i do not like the spellbook feature, never have. Since you do not know before an adventure starts what will be useful for the day, you won't know which powers to prep. If you do wish to use the spellbook though, please also pick a second level 3 encounter power and a level 5 daily. Journal waiting for you. Hit Launch Game, you'll find it in the top right corner. Our 2nd video also covers this. Once the journal is filled out, contact one of the DMs (welcome channel on discord explains this) to get a token make for you.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669392" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669392</a>
Carlos T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669392" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669392</a> Hi Carlos, welcome to the Guid. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) please fill out your current XP in the top right of the first page 2) please fill out the check penalty from your armor, and the speed penalty from your armor under Quick Look Up. Even if those values are zero, we need to know that you know how to look that up. 3) The level 4 boost consists of a +1 bonus to two ability scores. Please address this 4) For class features the Sneak Attack entry is not correct. Where did that information come from ? 5) Please check the New Player Check list for the entry under Equipment. the name of the weapon and armor are not clear, and there is at the very least a neck item missing. 6) After you've sorted your gear, please fill out the enhancement bonuses from your armor and neck item in the appropriate boxes of the defenses calculations at the top center of page 1. 7) feats : rogues start with a proficiency in leather armor, so the Armor Proficiency (Leather) feat does nothing for you. 8) Please fill out the attack and damage work space for your characters melee basic attack (which is Strength based) and an at-will power. 9) Optionally, please know you can select the benefit of a mechanical background, as well as a character theme. Neither are mandatory though. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669375" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669375</a>
Swami Monsoon said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669375" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1669375</a> Hey Swami, Poised Defender is not a constant defense bonus, so as such you should not count it towards your permanent defenses. Other than that you're good.&nbsp; I'll set you up with a journal, I think you know how this works.

Edited 1534192856
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1670890" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1670890</a>
Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1670890" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1670890</a> After going over the sheet and discussing the sheet with you in discord, you're approved for a journal. Should be set up shortly.

Edited 1534446161
I&nbsp; created the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have talked with Gary about the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. &nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1668855" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1668855</a>
Eric said: I&nbsp; created the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have talked with Gary about the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. &nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1668855" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1668855</a> Hello and welcome back 1. Your race is missing a few letters 2. Please denote what weapon the Resounding enhancement is on 3. Please give an expenditure 4. I'd like if you could put all the "stuff I'll eventually get" down where it's not confused with "stuff I have" (you have some there, why not all?) 5. You don't have your racial Stat bumps noted anywhere 6. Past Life: Half-Elf, Adventure Company: Guild 7. Your check penalty box should not be empty 8. I can't get to the skill bonuses you have listed, please break the math for me 9. I will quote part of Step 10 from Gary's New Player Checklist here: " Personality / Mannerisms / Background - In one of these areas you should give some details on your character. &nbsp;We don't need a 30 page backstory (but put it up there if you like), however we need something to make this more than a stat sheet." When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet.
Hello and welcome back 1. Your race is missing a few letters.......... Really? 2. Please denote what weapon the Resounding enhancement is on... I will give you one guess based off my first feat.... added 3. Please give an expenditure.... Is this for each individual item or do you want what I bought listed somewhere 4. I'd like if you could put all the "stuff I'll eventually get" down where it's not confused with "stuff I have" (you have some there, why not all?)... Because the stuff that is in its own box and listed by lvl is easy to differentiate where the other stuff is what I can do in a fight with AP, feats, and items I don't have yet and that would be listed in my AP box or static block. 5. You don't have your racial Stat bumps noted anywhere 6. Past Life: Half-Elf, Adventure Company: Guild......... I am going to say *really* again.... Really? 7. Your check penalty box should not be empty........ see above 8. I can't get to the skill bonuses you have listed, please break the math for me........ Mis. is from Race&nbsp; &nbsp;and temp is BG. both are listed, bg is under known language&nbsp; 9. I will quote part of Step 10 from Gary's New Player Checklist here: " Personality / Mannerisms / Background - In one of these areas you should give some details on your character. &nbsp;We don't need a 30 page backstory (but put it up there if you like), however we need something to make this more than a stat sheet."&nbsp; &nbsp;This character builds story over time, the only thing he remembers is his wife (which was there) made it a bit easier for you to understand. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet.
Eric said: Hello and welcome back 1. Your race is missing a few letters.......... Really? 2. Please denote what weapon the Resounding enhancement is on... I will give you one guess based off my first feat.... added 3. Please give an expenditure.... Is this for each individual item or do you want what I bought listed somewhere 4. I'd like if you could put all the "stuff I'll eventually get" down where it's not confused with "stuff I have" (you have some there, why not all?)... Because the stuff that is in its own box and listed by lvl is easy to differentiate where the other stuff is what I can do in a fight with AP, feats, and items I don't have yet and that would be listed in my AP box or static block. 5. You don't have your racial Stat bumps noted anywhere 6. Past Life: Half-Elf, Adventure Company: Guild......... I am going to say *really* again.... Really? 7. Your check penalty box should not be empty........ see above 8. I can't get to the skill bonuses you have listed, please break the math for me........ Mis. is from Race&nbsp; &nbsp;and temp is BG. both are listed, bg is under known language&nbsp; 9. I will quote part of Step 10 from Gary's New Player Checklist here: " Personality / Mannerisms / Background - In one of these areas you should give some details on your character. &nbsp;We don't need a 30 page backstory (but put it up there if you like), however we need something to make this more than a stat sheet."&nbsp; &nbsp;This character builds story over time, the only thing he remembers is his wife (which was there) made it a bit easier for you to understand. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. 1., 2., 6. &amp; 7. Thanks. Being a returning player is not an excuse to not be thorough 3. I assume you bought your gear from the sales thread 4. Close Cover is not a power the compendium knows, but that's not important right now. Light Blade Expertise, Killer's Ambush and Knockout are misspelled, but again, not important right now 8. Background benefits are not "and" but rather "or". Here's Matt's post on the subject. 9. Did you put this in the very last box on the third page which contents are only visible to the owner of the sheet? Because I still can't see it. The reason this subject was raised was that you also lack a picture or an appearance description which would be easy to write if you have the token picture already selected. Please use the quote function to reply what choice you made with the background I'll set you up with a journal, I think you know how this works. The Census might not have been a thing the last time you were around, so remember to add your characters there (link is in the Index). When done with the journal notify on discord so a token can be made (welcome channels has instructions)
Juho G. said: Eric said: Hello and welcome back 1. Your race is missing a few letters.......... Really? 2. Please denote what weapon the Resounding enhancement is on... I will give you one guess based off my first feat.... added 3. Please give an expenditure.... Is this for each individual item or do you want what I bought listed somewhere 4. I'd like if you could put all the "stuff I'll eventually get" down where it's not confused with "stuff I have" (you have some there, why not all?)... Because the stuff that is in its own box and listed by lvl is easy to differentiate where the other stuff is what I can do in a fight with AP, feats, and items I don't have yet and that would be listed in my AP box or static block. 5. You don't have your racial Stat bumps noted anywhere 6. Past Life: Half-Elf, Adventure Company: Guild......... I am going to say *really* again.... Really? 7. Your check penalty box should not be empty........ see above 8. I can't get to the skill bonuses you have listed, please break the math for me........ Mis. is from Race&nbsp; &nbsp;and temp is BG. both are listed, bg is under known language&nbsp; 9. I will quote part of Step 10 from Gary's New Player Checklist here: " Personality / Mannerisms / Background - In one of these areas you should give some details on your character. &nbsp;We don't need a 30 page backstory (but put it up there if you like), however we need something to make this more than a stat sheet."&nbsp; &nbsp;This character builds story over time, the only thing he remembers is his wife (which was there) made it a bit easier for you to understand. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. 1., 2., 6. &amp; 7. Thanks. Being a returning player is not an excuse to not be thorough 3. I assume you bought your gear from the sales thread 4. Close Cover is not a power the compendium knows, but that's not important right now. Light Blade Expertise, Killer's Ambush and Knockout are misspelled, but again, not important right now 8. Background benefits are not "and" but rather "or". Here's Matt's post on the subject. 9. Did you put this in the very last box on the third page which contents are only visible to the owner of the sheet? Because I still can't see it. The reason this subject was raised was that you also lack a picture or an appearance description which would be easy to write if you have the token picture already selected. Please use the quote function to reply what choice you made with the background I'll set you up with a journal, I think you know how this works. The Census might not have been a thing the last time you were around, so remember to add your characters there (link is in the Index). When done with the journal notify on discord so a token can be made (welcome channels has instructions) I removed the Background until I choose the skill or something better suited, moved the blurp of background info into readable location, and fixed spellings to make everyone feel nice and cozy. Thank you
Posting for Posterity, Mulligan of Heralion I&nbsp; created the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have talked with Gary about the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1674334" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1674334</a>

Edited 1534812531
Here at last, is my mulligan of Aurenoch. He is now a Dragonborn Revenant. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1657135" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1657135</a>
Drewcifer said: Here at last, is my mulligan of Aurenoch. He is now a Dragonborn Revenant. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1657135" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1657135</a> Go ahead and rework that journal.
baldhermit said: Drewcifer said: Here at last, is my mulligan of Aurenoch. He is now a Dragonborn Revenant. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1657135" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1657135</a> Go ahead and rework that journal. Thanks Bald :)

Edited 1534863344
Keledrath said: Posting for Posterity, Mulligan of Heralion I&nbsp; created the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have talked with Gary about the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1674334" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1674334</a> 1. +1 Lucky Coin is not an item compendium is aware of 2. *Blood-Seeking, *Vengeance, *Synchronicity
Posting for posterity, my APPC, Laveen I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have talked with Gary about the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1536783" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1536783</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159</a>
Burr V. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159</a> Hi Burr, welcome to the Guild. Some minor details: - please fill out player name, please fill out current XP, please indicate this is a mage class character. 1) Please fill out check penalty under Quick Look Up. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 2) please indicate what powers you did your attack and damage calculations for. (and what is the misc. bonus to attack based on?) 3) fill out the special senses under Quick Look Up. 4) Due to the fact you will never know prior to an adventure what your character will face that day, and the fact that in the Guild a single session tends to be a single workday, you will find very little use for the spell book feature. You are entirely free to use it, but if you do, find a way to indicate which spells you have and have not prepped for each slot. Personally I think it would be easier on you if you forgot this feature, but using it is not wrong or against the rules. 5) Your math for Coins and Wealth does not appear to add up, you spent more than you had available. 6) please list the chosen background on the first page, for example with class or race features. Optionally, you could also select a character theme for this guy. If you do so, please also list that on the first page. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Burr V. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159</a> Hi Burr, welcome to the Guild. Some minor details: - please fill out player name, please fill out current XP, please indicate this is a mage class character. 1) Please fill out check penalty under Quick Look Up. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 2) please indicate what powers you did your attack and damage calculations for. (and what is the misc. bonus to attack based on?) 3) fill out the special senses under Quick Look Up. 4) Due to the fact you will never know prior to an adventure what your character will face that day, and the fact that in the Guild a single session tends to be a single workday, you will find very little use for the spell book feature. You are entirely free to use it, but if you do, find a way to indicate which spells you have and have not prepped for each slot. Personally I think it would be easier on you if you forgot this feature, but using it is not wrong or against the rules. 5) Your math for Coins and Wealth does not appear to add up, you spent more than you had available. 6) please list the chosen background on the first page, for example with class or race features. Optionally, you could also select a character theme for this guy. If you do so, please also list that on the first page. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.) Done, the check penalty is 0 2.) The Miscellaneous is the item bonus from Staff of Sleep and Charm and the Accurate Staff property. I separated the sleep and charm attack bonus from the regular attack bonus in the quick look up. Most of my powers don't have damage rolls or exclude one or more modifiers though so that's harder to do. 3.) Done, added Low-light vision to the appropriate section. 4.) I plan to take Prophetic Preparation, which makes the Spellbook feature very powerful. I'll use the checkmarks to indicate what is prepared. 5.) Fixed. Removed Robe of Eyes and Boots of Stealth, added Gloaming Armor +1. 6.) The background is "Born under a bad sign" and the theme is "Beguiler". I listed them both under the features section.

Edited 1535079484
Burr V. said: baldhermit said: Burr V. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159</a> Hi Burr, welcome to the Guild. Some minor details: - please fill out player name, please fill out current XP, please indicate this is a mage class character. 1) Please fill out check penalty under Quick Look Up. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 2) please indicate what powers you did your attack and damage calculations for. (and what is the misc. bonus to attack based on?) 3) fill out the special senses under Quick Look Up. 4) Due to the fact you will never know prior to an adventure what your character will face that day, and the fact that in the Guild a single session tends to be a single workday, you will find very little use for the spell book feature. You are entirely free to use it, but if you do, find a way to indicate which spells you have and have not prepped for each slot. Personally I think it would be easier on you if you forgot this feature, but using it is not wrong or against the rules. 5) Your math for Coins and Wealth does not appear to add up, you spent more than you had available. 6) please list the chosen background on the first page, for example with class or race features. Optionally, you could also select a character theme for this guy. If you do so, please also list that on the first page. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.) Done, the check penalty is 0 2.) The Miscellaneous is the item bonus from Staff of Sleep and Charm and the Accurate Staff property. I separated the sleep and charm attack bonus from the regular attack bonus in the quick look up. Most of my powers don't have damage rolls or exclude one or more modifiers though so that's harder to do. 3.) Done, added Low-light vision to the appropriate section. 4.) I plan to take Prophetic Preparation, which makes the Spellbook feature very powerful. I'll use the checkmarks to indicate what is prepared. 5.) Fixed. Removed Robe of Eyes and Boots of Stealth, added Gloaming Armor +1. 6.) The background is "Born under a bad sign" and the theme is "Beguiler". I listed them both under the features section. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : OK At 5 : check At 6 : I'm cool with either Born under a bad sign or Fugitive of a Vengeful Rival. Seems like you changed your mind after the post. But you did also amend the HP score, so I'm fine with this. When you hit Launch Game, you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill that out using the templates provided. Once that is done, flag down a DM on discord, and they can make you a token. Please do not forget to add your character to the census. EDIT : well, I would do this, but apparently cannot assign it to your handle. Did you change your name in the game?
baldhermit said: Burr V. said: baldhermit said: Burr V. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1490159</a> Hi Burr, welcome to the Guild. Some minor details: - please fill out player name, please fill out current XP, please indicate this is a mage class character. 1) Please fill out check penalty under Quick Look Up. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 2) please indicate what powers you did your attack and damage calculations for. (and what is the misc. bonus to attack based on?) 3) fill out the special senses under Quick Look Up. 4) Due to the fact you will never know prior to an adventure what your character will face that day, and the fact that in the Guild a single session tends to be a single workday, you will find very little use for the spell book feature. You are entirely free to use it, but if you do, find a way to indicate which spells you have and have not prepped for each slot. Personally I think it would be easier on you if you forgot this feature, but using it is not wrong or against the rules. 5) Your math for Coins and Wealth does not appear to add up, you spent more than you had available. 6) please list the chosen background on the first page, for example with class or race features. Optionally, you could also select a character theme for this guy. If you do so, please also list that on the first page. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1.) Done, the check penalty is 0 2.) The Miscellaneous is the item bonus from Staff of Sleep and Charm and the Accurate Staff property. I separated the sleep and charm attack bonus from the regular attack bonus in the quick look up. Most of my powers don't have damage rolls or exclude one or more modifiers though so that's harder to do. 3.) Done, added Low-light vision to the appropriate section. 4.) I plan to take Prophetic Preparation, which makes the Spellbook feature very powerful. I'll use the checkmarks to indicate what is prepared. 5.) Fixed. Removed Robe of Eyes and Boots of Stealth, added Gloaming Armor +1. 6.) The background is "Born under a bad sign" and the theme is "Beguiler". I listed them both under the features section. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : OK At 5 : check At 6 : I'm cool with either Born under a bad sign or Fugitive of a Vengeful Rival. Seems like you changed your mind after the post. But you did also amend the HP score, so I'm fine with this. When you hit Launch Game, you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill that out using the templates provided. Once that is done, flag down a DM on discord, and they can make you a token. Please do not forget to add your character to the census. EDIT : well, I would do this, but apparently cannot assign it to your handle. Did you change your name in the game? Ahh, yes, I had realized that choosing "Born under a bad sign" made some of my skill choices illegal, so I had to update that. I haven't changed anything in-game. I'll jump in and take a look.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875</a>
Myron M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875</a> Hi Myron, welcome to the Guild. 1) please list your starting array in the statistics block 2) At the top right of page 2, please name the type of armor. 3) what gear is listed at the bottom center of page 1 ? 4) Return of Death's Door is a level 2 utility, just like twisting Fortune. You get to choose one of them. 5) Could you please provide us with a breakdown of your expenses under Coins and Wealth. And added to that, given that loot grows exponentially and you will start your play in the Guild likely playing up (with characters levels 6-8), and monsters adjusted for that, I would suggest you spend as much cash as you can, to make your character as well decked out as you currently can afford. 6) Optionally you can choose the benefit of a mechanical background. This is not mandatory. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1535126484
baldhermit said: Myron M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875</a> Hi Myron, welcome to the Guild. 1) please list your starting array in the statistics block 2) At the top right of page 2, please name the type of armor. 3) what gear is listed at the bottom center of page 1 ? 4) Return of Death's Door is a level 2 utility, just like twisting Fortune. You get to choose one of them. 5) Could you please provide us with a breakdown of your expenses under Coins and Wealth. And added to that, given that loot grows exponentially and you will start your play in the Guild likely playing up (with characters levels 6-8), and monsters adjusted for that, I would suggest you spend as much cash as you can, to make your character as well decked out as you currently can afford. 6) Optionally you can choose the benefit of a mechanical background. This is not mandatory. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have adjusted my sheet according to your feedback. I decided to select a background that gives +2 to diplomacy and I bought a wonderous item. The gear listed in "other items" are the untyped bonuses that Healer's Armor and Healer's Brooch give.
Myron M. said: baldhermit said: Myron M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875</a> Hi Myron, welcome to the Guild. 1) please list your starting array in the statistics block 2) At the top right of page 2, please name the type of armor. 3) what gear is listed at the bottom center of page 1 ? 4) Return of Death's Door is a level 2 utility, just like twisting Fortune. You get to choose one of them. 5) Could you please provide us with a breakdown of your expenses under Coins and Wealth. And added to that, given that loot grows exponentially and you will start your play in the Guild likely playing up (with characters levels 6-8), and monsters adjusted for that, I would suggest you spend as much cash as you can, to make your character as well decked out as you currently can afford. 6) Optionally you can choose the benefit of a mechanical background. This is not mandatory. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have adjusted my sheet according to your feedback. I decided to select a background that gives +2 to diplomacy and I bought a wonderous item. The gear listed in "other items" are the untyped bonuses that Healer's Armor and Healer's Brooch give. At 1 : check At 2 : you probably mean finemail, but sure. Check. At 3 : So those are just reminders for yourself and not non-magical gear? Check At 4 : I guess you removed a U2 and made a choice for return from Death's Door. Check At 5 : Check At 6 : Check I will set up a journal for you. You will find this after you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill that out using the templates provided. Once that is done, flag down a DM on discord, and they can make you a token. Please do not forget to add your character to the census.
baldhermit said: Myron M. said: baldhermit said: Myron M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679875</a> Hi Myron, welcome to the Guild. 1) please list your starting array in the statistics block 2) At the top right of page 2, please name the type of armor. 3) what gear is listed at the bottom center of page 1 ? 4) Return of Death's Door is a level 2 utility, just like twisting Fortune. You get to choose one of them. 5) Could you please provide us with a breakdown of your expenses under Coins and Wealth. And added to that, given that loot grows exponentially and you will start your play in the Guild likely playing up (with characters levels 6-8), and monsters adjusted for that, I would suggest you spend as much cash as you can, to make your character as well decked out as you currently can afford. 6) Optionally you can choose the benefit of a mechanical background. This is not mandatory. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have adjusted my sheet according to your feedback. I decided to select a background that gives +2 to diplomacy and I bought a wonderous item. The gear listed in "other items" are the untyped bonuses that Healer's Armor and Healer's Brooch give. At 1 : check At 2 : you probably mean finemail, but sure. Check. At 3 : So those are just reminders for yourself and not non-magical gear? Check At 4 : I guess you removed a U2 and made a choice for return from Death's Door. Check At 5 : Check At 6 : Check I will set up a journal for you. You will find this after you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill that out using the templates provided. Once that is done, flag down a DM on discord, and they can make you a token. Please do not forget to add your character to the census. Thank you!

Edited 1535270014
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679859</a> should be extremely lazy lord.&nbsp;&nbsp; My character is set up to never personally make an attack, but instead to attack through granting attacks. Mechanically she is using a one handed spear and shield, but i plan to fluff the spear to be a magical puppeteer's cross that tug on the limbs of her allies (should they choose to go along with it that is).&nbsp; I realized later that I didn't need to splurge on the +2 weapon (because the cheaper version gives the same plus to granted attacks) after I bought it on the guild thread... but since it was a real transaction with another player and I don't want to screw up your economy with new character gold... I will leave it as is. I had a hard time finding an expertise feat that would be beneficial.&nbsp; I went with the tome expertise to boost the displacer beast... it is an extra planar beast that is re-summoned from the feywild if it dies... so i assumed it applies? magic items is where is spent my gold (in other items area) (mundane items in equipment area to help me read it more easily) Correct me if I am wrong:&nbsp; if I ride the beast and we stand next to an ally and an enemy: I will have +1 ac and it will -2 to hit me, the ally will have +3 ac and +2 reflex (essentially, if attacked by the enemy I am adjacent too) and the enemy will grant combat advantage (assuming it can be feared).

Edited 1535295414
Alex
Plus
Sulris C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679859</a> should be extremely lazy lord.&nbsp;&nbsp; My character is set up to never personally make an attack, but instead to attack through granting attacks. Mechanically she is using a one handed spear and shield, but i plan to fluff the spear to be a magical puppeteer's cross that tug on the limbs of her allies (should they choose to go along with it that is).&nbsp; I realized later that I didn't need to splurge on the +2 weapon (because the cheaper version gives the same plus to granted attacks) after I bought it on the guild thread... but since it was a real transaction with another player and I don't want to screw up your economy with new character gold... I will leave it as is. I had a hard time finding an expertise feat that would be beneficial.&nbsp; I went with the tome expertise to boost the displacer beast... it is an extra planar beast that is re-summoned from the feywild if it dies... so i assumed it applies? magic items is where is spent my gold (in other items area) (mundane items in equipment area to help me read it more easily) Correct me if I am wrong:&nbsp; if I ride the beast and we stand next to an ally and an enemy: I will have +1 ac and it will -2 to hit me, the ally will have +3 ac and +2 reflex (essentially, if attacked by the enemy I am adjacent too) and the enemy will grant combat advantage (assuming it can be feared). Hi there Sulris C. I am going to start off with warning you that lazy lords do not always work good in the guild setting. This is because each session is self-contained and the party you play with will vary from session to session. So one session you might have a party with 2 strikers, 2 leaders, 1 controller and 1 defender. Another session you might be in a party with 1 leader and 5 controllers. The point i am making there might not be anyone for you to enable and that will make a lazy lord sad.&nbsp; I have done a check on your sheet and there is some things that needs to be addressed. A lot of these things are about formatting and readability of your sheet for other persons(right now me, but also other DMs that will be involved in later stages of getting the character on Roll20). Some of it might come off as pedantic but we have a lot of persons involved with this so we want to make sure everyone is on the same wavelength.&nbsp; With that lets get into it Please make sure that the name you use as player name on the sheet exactly match your Roll 20 name. At a glance the stat array looks correct, but I am not sure. Could you please add what base array you are using so I can be sure? When I check your HP it I get another number, could you show me your calculation for HP so i can see if i am missing something? When i look at your class features there is some Kanji. While I do think the Kanji means one I am not sure so please swap it out so it is clear. Also please add in the Inspiring Words power under class features as you did with the pixie powers under race features. For your theme please list what sort of creature it is as one feature and the level 5 aura feature as another feature. Please use the exact name and spelling of the feats you want to use, it took me a while to understand you where taking Ninth Legion feats because I could not find anything when seeking for 9th.&nbsp; &nbsp; Also please make sure to list where the feat is from etc free for the expertise feat and what levels for the other feats(the loc part in the feat section are great for that). The Fey beast is not a summoned creature so It would not get the bonus from tome expertise. You probably want to look for another expertise feat that suits your character. You have 5 trained skills but are only allowed 4 from Warlord and I can not find something that mentions an extra skill. Also one of the tranied skills are arcana&nbsp;that are not on your skill list.&nbsp; Please show me where it is coming from and/or adjust your sheet. Please add in levels and source for your powers. A example would be “Pixie Dust (e) Racial” or “Adaptive Stratagem(e) Utility 2”. Please swap places on your magic items and mundane items, keep the magic items to one item for each line and specify what sort of magic item it is(Something like +1 somethingsomething Chainmail armor). The way you have it structured might make it easier for you to read but i have a hard time to check the items as it is now.&nbsp; Also add a breakdown of item costs,&nbsp; do no sweat the mundane stuff in that as per Step 9:Equipment&nbsp;in the new player checklist.&nbsp; I can not check your defenses properly&nbsp;until&nbsp;the items are updated, but right now i can see you are missing some enchantment bonuses you should have so take a extra look at this. For you Attack and damage workspace please add in Ranged basic attack and Melee Basic attack and calculate them. This is so I can see you understand how to do it, not because I expect you to use them. Please change any occurrence of feet into squares when relating to rule text, this because the rules almost exclusively deals with squares and having feet in there can make for misunderstandings.&nbsp; When you reply to these please tell us what you have done to fix them instead of just writing done or fixed. That makes it so we can easy see that you have understood and fixed the problem and i do not need to hunt on the sheet to see if the fix is correct. As the question about your bonuses: If you are adjacent to a enemy and a ally your ally will get a +2 feat bonus to AC and REF from the&nbsp;Ninth Legion Commander. They will also get a +1 power bonus to ALL defenses from the displacer beasts Displacement aura. This gives them a total of 3 AC, 1, FORT, 3 REF, 1 WILL. You are also granted this +1 power bonus from the aura. You additionally gets partial cover when in your mounts square when you are attacked by a melee or ranged attack, note that you only get this bonus vs those sorts of attacks. If attacked by a burst attack for example you do not gain this concealment.&nbsp;&nbsp; Take your time and look this over and then reply with a post.
I've made an alt: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1680631" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1680631</a>

Edited 1535328287
Alex said: ( and was replied to in Bold by Sulris C. ) Sulris C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679859</a> should be extremely lazy lord.&nbsp;&nbsp; My character is set up to never personally make an attack, but instead to attack through granting attacks. Mechanically she is using a one handed spear and shield, but i plan to fluff the spear to be a magical puppeteer's cross that tug on the limbs of her allies (should they choose to go along with it that is).&nbsp; I realized later that I didn't need to splurge on the +2 weapon (because the cheaper version gives the same plus to granted attacks) after I bought it on the guild thread... but since it was a real transaction with another player and I don't want to screw up your economy with new character gold... I will leave it as is. I had a hard time finding an expertise feat that would be beneficial.&nbsp; I went with the tome expertise to boost the displacer beast... it is an extra planar beast that is re-summoned from the feywild if it dies... so i assumed it applies? magic items is where is spent my gold (in other items area) (mundane items in equipment area to help me read it more easily) Correct me if I am wrong:&nbsp; if I ride the beast and we stand next to an ally and an enemy: I will have +1 ac and it will -2 to hit me, the ally will have +3 ac and +2 reflex (essentially, if attacked by the enemy I am adjacent too) and the enemy will grant combat advantage (assuming it can be feared). Hi there Sulris C. I am going to start off with warning you that lazy lords do not always work good in the guild setting. This is because each session is self-contained and the party you play with will vary from session to session. So one session you might have a party with 2 strikers, 2 leaders, 1 controller and 1 defender. Another session you might be in a party with 1 leader and 5 controllers. The point i am making there might not be anyone for you to enable and that will make a lazy lord sad. I'll make a striker for my second character to fix that I have done a check on your sheet and there is some things that needs to be addressed. A lot of these things are about formatting and readability of your sheet for other persons(right now me, but also other DMs that will be involved in later stages of getting the character on Roll20). Some of it might come off as pedantic but we have a lot of persons involved with this so we want to make sure everyone is on the same wavelength. No worries, makes sense With that lets get into it Please make sure that the name you use as player name on the sheet exactly match your Roll 20 name. now it's Sulris C. everywhere. At a glance the stat array looks correct, but I am not sure. Could you please add what base array you are using so I can be sure? Base array was 16,16, 12, 12, 8 Not sure where you wanted me to put that so it is campaign notes area. (I also decided to switch wis and con while I&nbsp;was at it...) When I check your HP it I get another number, could you show me your calculation for HP so i can see if i am missing something? Thay background, so add int instead of con -&gt; 13+19 +5 each level thereafter (20) = 52. When i look at your class features there is some Kanji. While I do think the Kanji means one I am not sure so please swap it out so it is clear. Also please add in the Inspiring Words power under class features as you did with the pixie powers under race features. Inspiring word added.&nbsp; Kanji just to remind me that it only works on people that can see/hear me, which took up a lot of space when written in English... probably not going to be relevant often... so I got rid of it in my summary... For your theme please list what sort of creature it is as one feature and the level 5 aura feature as another feature. Named beast, added CA (to me) came from level 5 Please use the exact name and spelling of the feats you want to use, it took me a while to understand you where taking Ninth Legion feats because I could not find anything when seeking for 9th.&nbsp; &nbsp; Also please make sure to list where the feat is from etc free for the expertise feat and what levels for the other feats(the loc part in the feat section are great for that). moved levels from description to loc area, spelled out ninth The Fey beast is not a summoned creature so It would not get the bonus from tome expertise. You probably want to look for another expertise feat that suits your character. &nbsp;Displacer Beast (monster manual) is the only fey beast companion with a creature type of summoned creature.&nbsp; However if "trained displacer beast" which is typed "fey beast companion" for mechanical reasons is not also a summoned creature I am going to need to go back to the drawing board... You have 5 trained skills but are only allowed 4 from Warlord and I can not find something that mentions an extra skill. Also one of the tranied skills are arcana&nbsp;that are not on your skill list.&nbsp; Please show me where it is coming from and/or adjust your sheet. that was from an aborted concept.. forgot to change that back, good catch! Please add in levels and source for your powers. A example would be “Pixie Dust (e) Racial” or “Adaptive Stratagem(e) Utility 2”. details added Please swap places on your magic items and mundane items, keep the magic items to one item for each line and specify what sort of magic item it is(Something like +1 somethingsomething Chainmail armor). The way you have it structured might make it easier for you to read but i have a hard time to check the items as it is now.&nbsp; Also add a breakdown of item costs,&nbsp; do no sweat the mundane stuff in that as per Step 9:Equipment&nbsp;in the new player checklist. places changed, my math was off... so one item removed and left over gold changed... I can not check your defenses properly&nbsp;until&nbsp;the items are updated, but right now i can see you are missing some enchantment bonuses you should have so take a extra look at this. +1 neck, +1 hide armor, light shield,&nbsp; For you Attack and damage work space please add in Ranged basic attack and Melee Basic attack and calculate them. This is so I can see you understand how to do it, not because I expect you to use them. added (hopefully correctly) Please change any occurrence of feet into squares when relating to rule text, this because the rules almost exclusively deals with squares and having feet in there can make for misunderstandings. squared the feet.&nbsp;&nbsp; When you reply to these please tell us what you have done to fix them instead of just writing done or fixed. That makes it so we can easy see that you have understood and fixed the problem and i do not need to hunt on the sheet to see if the fix is correct. As the question about your bonuses: If you are adjacent to a enemy and a ally your ally will get a +2 feat bonus to AC and REF from the&nbsp;Ninth Legion Commander. They will also get a +1 power bonus to ALL defenses from the displacer beasts Displacement aura. This gives them a total of 3 AC, 1, FORT, 3 REF, 1 WILL. You are also granted this +1 power bonus from the aura. You additionally gets partial cover when in your mounts square when you are attacked by a melee or ranged attack, note that you only get this bonus vs those sorts of attacks. If attacked by a burst attack for example you do not gain this concealment.&nbsp;&nbsp; Take your time and look this over and then reply with a post. Thanks for the the feedback! edited to mess with items some more...
Sulris C. said: Alex said: ( and was replied to in Bold by Sulris C. ) Sulris C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1679859</a> should be extremely lazy lord.&nbsp;&nbsp; My character is set up to never personally make an attack, but instead to attack through granting attacks. Mechanically she is using a one handed spear and shield, but i plan to fluff the spear to be a magical puppeteer's cross that tug on the limbs of her allies (should they choose to go along with it that is).&nbsp; I realized later that I didn't need to splurge on the +2 weapon (because the cheaper version gives the same plus to granted attacks) after I bought it on the guild thread... but since it was a real transaction with another player and I don't want to screw up your economy with new character gold... I will leave it as is. I had a hard time finding an expertise feat that would be beneficial.&nbsp; I went with the tome expertise to boost the displacer beast... it is an extra planar beast that is re-summoned from the feywild if it dies... so i assumed it applies? magic items is where is spent my gold (in other items area) (mundane items in equipment area to help me read it more easily) Correct me if I am wrong:&nbsp; if I ride the beast and we stand next to an ally and an enemy: I will have +1 ac and it will -2 to hit me, the ally will have +3 ac and +2 reflex (essentially, if attacked by the enemy I am adjacent too) and the enemy will grant combat advantage (assuming it can be feared). Hi there Sulris C. I am going to start off with warning you that lazy lords do not always work good in the guild setting. This is because each session is self-contained and the party you play with will vary from session to session. So one session you might have a party with 2 strikers, 2 leaders, 1 controller and 1 defender. Another session you might be in a party with 1 leader and 5 controllers. The point i am making there might not be anyone for you to enable and that will make a lazy lord sad. I'll make a striker for my second character to fix that I have done a check on your sheet and there is some things that needs to be addressed. A lot of these things are about formatting and readability of your sheet for other persons(right now me, but also other DMs that will be involved in later stages of getting the character on Roll20). Some of it might come off as pedantic but we have a lot of persons involved with this so we want to make sure everyone is on the same wavelength. No worries, makes sense With that lets get into it Please make sure that the name you use as player name on the sheet exactly match your Roll 20 name. now it's Sulris C. everywhere. At a glance the stat array looks correct, but I am not sure. Could you please add what base array you are using so I can be sure? Base array was 16,16, 12, 12, 8 Not sure where you wanted me to put that so it is campaign notes area. (I also decided to switch wis and con while I&nbsp;was at it...) When I check your HP it I get another number, could you show me your calculation for HP so i can see if i am missing something? Thay background, so add int instead of con -&gt; 13+19 +5 each level thereafter (20) = 52. When i look at your class features there is some Kanji. While I do think the Kanji means one I am not sure so please swap it out so it is clear. Also please add in the Inspiring Words power under class features as you did with the pixie powers under race features. Inspiring word added.&nbsp; Kanji just to remind me that it only works on people that can see/hear me, which took up a lot of space when written in English... probably not going to be relevant often... so I got rid of it in my summary... For your theme please list what sort of creature it is as one feature and the level 5 aura feature as another feature. Named beast, added CA (to me) came from level 5 Please use the exact name and spelling of the feats you want to use, it took me a while to understand you where taking Ninth Legion feats because I could not find anything when seeking for 9th.&nbsp; &nbsp; Also please make sure to list where the feat is from etc free for the expertise feat and what levels for the other feats(the loc part in the feat section are great for that). moved levels from description to loc area, spelled out ninth The Fey beast is not a summoned creature so It would not get the bonus from tome expertise. You probably want to look for another expertise feat that suits your character. &nbsp;Displacer Beast (monster manual) is the only fey beast companion with a creature type of summoned creature.&nbsp; However if "trained displacer beast" which is typed "fey beast companion" for mechanical reasons is not also a summoned creature I am going to need to go back to the drawing board... You have 5 trained skills but are only allowed 4 from Warlord and I can not find something that mentions an extra skill. Also one of the tranied skills are arcana&nbsp;that are not on your skill list.&nbsp; Please show me where it is coming from and/or adjust your sheet. that was from an aborted concept.. forgot to change that back, good catch! Please add in levels and source for your powers. A example would be “Pixie Dust (e) Racial” or “Adaptive Stratagem(e) Utility 2”. details added Please swap places on your magic items and mundane items, keep the magic items to one item for each line and specify what sort of magic item it is(Something like +1 somethingsomething Chainmail armor). The way you have it structured might make it easier for you to read but i have a hard time to check the items as it is now.&nbsp; Also add a breakdown of item costs,&nbsp; do no sweat the mundane stuff in that as per Step 9:Equipment&nbsp;in the new player checklist. places changed, my math was off... so one item removed and left over gold changed... I can not check your defenses properly&nbsp;until&nbsp;the items are updated, but right now i can see you are missing some enchantment bonuses you should have so take a extra look at this. +1 neck, +1 hide armor, light shield,&nbsp; For you Attack and damage work space please add in Ranged basic attack and Melee Basic attack and calculate them. This is so I can see you understand how to do it, not because I expect you to use them. added (hopefully correctly) Please change any occurrence of feet into squares when relating to rule text, this because the rules almost exclusively deals with squares and having feet in there can make for misunderstandings. squared the feet.&nbsp;&nbsp; When you reply to these please tell us what you have done to fix them instead of just writing done or fixed. That makes it so we can easy see that you have understood and fixed the problem and i do not need to hunt on the sheet to see if the fix is correct. As the question about your bonuses: If you are adjacent to a enemy and a ally your ally will get a +2 feat bonus to AC and REF from the&nbsp;Ninth Legion Commander. They will also get a +1 power bonus to ALL defenses from the displacer beasts Displacement aura. This gives them a total of 3 AC, 1, FORT, 3 REF, 1 WILL. You are also granted this +1 power bonus from the aura. You additionally gets partial cover when in your mounts square when you are attacked by a melee or ranged attack, note that you only get this bonus vs those sorts of attacks. If attacked by a burst attack for example you do not gain this concealment.&nbsp;&nbsp; Take your time and look this over and then reply with a post. Thanks for the the feedback! edited to mess with items some more... Still some stuff to fix, anything not mentioned looks good. 2.The place to put the stat array is in the Statistics Block together with your stat increases. Also you are short one stat in the array you posted, looks like the 10 is missing. Your HP calculations are correct, but the base HP a warlord gets is 12 and not 13.&nbsp; 4. I can not read the whole line as i can not scroll in your sheet, but it looks like you are missing the level 5 feature. Obviously you are not as you have told me it is in there but please move it to a new line so it is obvious to other people to.&nbsp;&nbsp; 6. Yes, the beast you gain from the theme is the Trained Displacer Beast and it is not a summoned creature so Tome Expertise do not work with it. 9. I did some fast calculations and i do not get the math of the item cost to add up to 4 500 or less.This is probably because you have used the sell and buy tread to buy some of the items to half price. I can not know this or check it.&nbsp; Please add a summary of all item costs and if you bought any of them from the tread please note that. I usually use the "Coins and Other Wealth" field to do this. The shield slot is the arm slot. So you can either use Shield of Deflection or&nbsp;Bracers of Respite as they occupy the same slot.&nbsp; Also please note on the shield and armor what sort it is, you know it is light shield and hide, i know it is light shield and hide, but another DM coming in to help at a later stage will not know this.&nbsp; 10. Those bonuses needs to be recorded on the sheet. I think you might have added the +1 neck as a misc bonus(if not please tell me what the misc bonus is from). They, and the +1 armor, go into another field. New&nbsp; 13. Please fill in the Check penalty and Speed Penalty boxes 14. I think you might had a higher level of armor earlier, the one you have right now only adds its enchantment bonus to intimidate(that would be 1).&nbsp; Take you time and check this over and then respond to this post.&nbsp;