Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

Jacob B. said: baldhermit said: Jacob B. said: baldhermit said: Jacob B. said: baldhermit said: Jacob B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1637933l" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1637933l</a> I know I missed a few things but I am having a bit of an issue understanding.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hallo Jacob, welcome to the Guild. 1) As per Step 5 of the new Player Checklist, please indicate where you placed your racial bonuses and your level 4 boost in the statistics block (Currently your array is not correct, likely as a consequence) 2) please fill out the attack and damage work space for two different powers. I would recommend the melee basic attack and dragon breath 3) please read the New Player Checklist in regards to feats 4) Please complete the class features section and the race feature section 5) after you have purchased magical gear, please show a breakdown of those expenses in Coins and Wealth. As loot increases exponentially and as starter character this guy is likely to fight alongside level 6, 7, 8 PCs, spend your cash to get the best possible gear please. There is no point in having a rich dead character. 6) After you have bought this gear, complete the defense calculations, fill out the Quick Look Up section in regards to Check penalty, Speed Penalty, Speed, Special Senses / Movement, followed by the Skills. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1)Fixed 2) Not sure what numbers I am suppose to be entering (what is the abilt, feat, enh, misc) 3) I read that section, not sure what is wrong here. 4) Done&nbsp; 5) Done 6) Done At 1 : 18/14/11/8/10/10 is certainly a legal ability score array. Not one I would recommend, but let's leave that for later. Then based on the compendium entry for your race, the standard Dragonborn, you get a racial +2 bonus to Charisma, and a +2 bonus to either Constitution or Strength.. At level 4 you get a +1 to two ability scores of your choice. The final scores of this should be in the boxes on the top left of page 1. At 2 : Abil. = ability you make the attack with. This is listed with the entry for the specific power. For example Tide of Iron lists Strength as the ability score used. Class asks for a Class bonus to attack (which your class features grant you) Feat asks for a feat bonus to attack / damage. read your chosen feats to see if any of them grant you a feat bonus to attack and or damage. Enhancement is where you add the enhancement bonus of the weapon or implement your character makes the attack with. Magic bastard Sword +2 gives a +2 enhancement bonus Misc is the field for any other bonuses you may have to attack or damage that can not be quantified as any of the previous entries. At 3 : Quoting from Step 8 of the New Player Check list : " You get a&nbsp; Free Expertise Feat . &nbsp;You will also have a feat at level 1, level 2 and level 4 starting off&nbsp;" . This means you are entitled to an additional feat as the chosen Heavy Blade Expertise is free. At 4 : Race features: I do not know what Strength of the Clan is. New to me. I am missing racial skill bonuses. At 4 : Class features: Missing a Fighter Talent At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : Under Quick Look Up please fill out the armor bonus from the chosen Scale Armor, and check the box for Heavy at the end of that row. Please fill out the enhancement bonus of the armor and the neck item in the appropriate boxes of the defense calculations at the top center of page 1 Scale armor gives a speed penalty, which is currently not filled out. New 7 : Fighter (weaponmaster) if you look them up in the compendium, have a fairly broad weapon proficiency :&nbsp; " Weapon Proficiencies: &nbsp; Simple melee, military melee, simple ranged, military ranged." However, the Bastard Sword is a Superior one handed weapon. As such your class is not innately able to wield it. You could take a proficiency feat to fix that. Else I would recommend a long sword (heavy blade) or rapier (light blade) I state again : Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Regards 1) Gone ahead and fixed my array and added the correct bonuses. 2) Filled out the attack and damage workspace 3) Added another feat ( Weapon Focus ) 4) Fixed Race features (removed strength of the clan) added missing talent (Fighter weapon Talent) 6) Correctly filled out the check boxes and added bonus to armor as well as defense calculations At 1 : check At 2 : your characters strength modifier is 5, proficiency of the chosen weapon missing, your expertise feat does not give you a +2 bonus to attack, and weapon focus does not give a +2 feat bonus to damage. At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : Scale armor gives an armor bonus of 7. The +1 from enhancement&nbsp; goes in the AC calculation at the top center. That will not change the total AC though. We're getting there, fix the attack and damage, and obviously the number of healing surges per day should just be a number, and you're ready for a journal ! 2) removed the +2 in attack and damage workspaces, as well as changed Abil. to 5 5) changed to +7&nbsp; and fixed healing surges to just show a number, that being 9. If you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner you will find a journal waiting for you. Our 2nd video also covers this. Once that is done, contact one of the DMs on discord, and they can make you a token.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1252760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1252760</a>

Edited 1531389408
Scoops said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1252760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1252760</a> Hi Scoops, let's have a look at your sheet. 1. You currently have Renegade Red Wizard marked as Background on your sheet. While there actually is a Background by that name, since you're already Born under a Bad Sign and deriving the benefits from the Character Theme Renegade Red Wizard, I doubt you want to be using the RRW background. 2. Neither of your level 2 Utility Powers is marked as prepared. 3. Adventurer's Kit is a mundane item, so you do not need to pay for it. 4. In your quick lookup, under "attack", we'd expect your bonus to attacks. 5. Also in the quick lookup, all of your damage numbers look wrong. Magic Missile has no damage roll, and will therefore not benefit from most bonuses, and I have no idea what is going on with Winged Horde and Illusory Ambush. Please show how you arrived at damage numbers. Great first submission otherwise. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces us to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Ok, I see that I had accidentally mixed up this sheet with one I had built in the CB and some stuff wasn't entered correctly. 1. Corrected Renegade Red Wizard to indicate it is my chosen mechanical theme. Born Under a Bad Sign is the chosen mech. background. 2. Shield is now marked as prepared. 3. Adventurer's kit refunded, 15 GP added back to total. 4. Bonus to attacks marked under quick look up. 5. Damage numbers fixed: The version of magic missile that I see in the character builder is 2 + int mod (5) force damage, and has this special rule Special : If the implement used with this power has an enhancement bonus, add that bonus to the damage. In addition, you can use this power as a ranged basic attack. Which would put the total at 2 + 5 + 2 for 9 force damage. For my psychic damage attacks (re: most if not all of them) here are my damage sources:&nbsp; +5 int mod, +2 enhancement bonus, + 1 feat bonus (Gnome Phantasmist), +2 Superior Implement bonus - crystal orb and +2 bonus - Resplendent Gloves. 6. Other changes: Switched out orb expertise for Gnome Phantasmist in the free expertise slot (is this valid?) Switched out level 1 and level 5 daily spells in spellbook for Horrid Whispers and Phantasmal Assault. Sorry for the sloppy sheet. Nico said: Scoops said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1252760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1252760</a> Hi Scoops, let's have a look at your sheet. 1. You currently have Renegade Red Wizard marked as Background on your sheet. While there actually is a Background by that name, since you're already Born under a Bad Sign and deriving the benefits from the Character Theme Renegade Red Wizard, I doubt you want to be using the RRW background. 2. Neither of your level 2 Utility Powers is marked as prepared. 3. Adventurer's Kit is a mundane item, so you do not need to pay for it. 4. In your quick lookup, under "attack", we'd expect your bonus to attacks. 5. Also in the quick lookup, all of your damage numbers look wrong. Magic Missile has no damage roll, and will therefore not benefit from most bonuses, and I have no idea what is going on with Winged Horde and Illusory Ambush. Great first submission otherwise. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces us to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Scoops said: Ok, I see that I had accidentally mixed up this sheet with one I had built in the CB and some stuff wasn't entered correctly. 1. Corrected Renegade Red Wizard to indicate it is my chosen mechanical theme. Born Under a Bad Sign is the chosen mech. background. 2. Shield is now marked as prepared. 3. Adventurer's kit refunded, 15 GP added back to total. 4. Bonus to attacks marked under quick look up. 5. Damage numbers fixed: The version of magic missile that I see in the character builder is 2 + int mod (5) force damage, and has this special rule Special : If the implement used with this power has an enhancement bonus, add that bonus to the damage. In addition, you can use this power as a ranged basic attack. Which would put the total at 2 + 5 + 2 for 9 force damage. For my psychic damage attacks (re: most if not all of them) here are my damage sources:&nbsp; +5 int mod, +2 enhancement bonus, + 1 feat bonus (Gnome Phantasmist), +2 Superior Implement bonus - crystal orb and +2 bonus - Resplendent Gloves. 6. Other changes: Switched out orb expertise for Gnome Phantasmist in the free expertise slot (is this valid?) Switched out level 1 and level 5 daily spells in spellbook for Horrid Whispers and Phantasmal Assault. Sorry for the sloppy sheet. Nico said: Scoops said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1252760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1252760</a> Hi Scoops, let's have a look at your sheet. 1. You currently have Renegade Red Wizard marked as Background on your sheet. While there actually is a Background by that name, since you're already Born under a Bad Sign and deriving the benefits from the Character Theme Renegade Red Wizard, I doubt you want to be using the RRW background. 2. Neither of your level 2 Utility Powers is marked as prepared. 3. Adventurer's Kit is a mundane item, so you do not need to pay for it. 4. In your quick lookup, under "attack", we'd expect your bonus to attacks. 5. Also in the quick lookup, all of your damage numbers look wrong. Magic Missile has no damage roll, and will therefore not benefit from most bonuses, and I have no idea what is going on with Winged Horde and Illusory Ambush. Great first submission otherwise. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces us to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I can assure you, this is as far from a sloppy sheet as many people ever get, much less on their first submission. 6. Yeah, Gnome Phantasmist gives a scaling feat bonus to attacks, so it qualifies as Expertise. 5. Magic Missile was a failure to read on my part, my apologies. The updated damage numbers look good to me. For completeness sake, please also update your damage workspace with those. Since that's such a minor update I'll trust you to get that done without further supervision from my end. A journal is waiting for you in the campaign.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646393" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646393</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646702" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646702</a>
Diana said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646393" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646393</a> Welcome to The Guild Good start on the character there is just small things to be fixed but there is enough of them that we want to make sure they are corrected before moving to the next step. 1) Your starting stats in your stat block do not line up with your actual stats 2) In your stat block you have noted +1 Dex and Cha for being Hengeyokai, please know racial bonuses are +2 3) Your HP calculation is incorrect 4) Hidden Insight, while there is nothing wrong with taking this feat in the guild setting it is one that may not come up very often to get good use out of it, you are welcome to keep it and decide how much use it has been to you and train out of it any time during the mulligan phase which is up until you play your first game at level 7 on the character. 5) In your defenses your neck enhancement seems to be missing 6) In your magic items please include what the enhancement bonus is (ie +1) 7) In your coins and other wealth section please include a break down of your purchases. 8) Please know that you can choose a mechanical background and character theme for your character to further enhance its flavor and power. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed or done.
Arrty Illim said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646702" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646702</a> Welcome to The Guild Good start so far, a lot of things out of place on the sheet or not tracked as they should be 1) Please set your starting xp to 5500, and your Adventure Company to The Guild (its hard to get paid for your work if you aren't a member :P) 2) In your stat block please put your starting stat array and which stat was chose on level up as stated in New player check list step 5 3) Under class/path/destiny features please put your class features here 4) Your are missing your racial bonus to intimidate in your skills 5) Your expertise feat and two weapon fighting do not benefit your weapon choice by taking weapon prof spiked chain, as it is still as 2 handed flail, i believe the feat you may of been intending on using instead is spiked chain training (which is a multiclass feat) 6) Please fully fill out our attack and damage workspaces with two different attacks, even if its just melee basic and ranged basic 7) Under coins and wealth please provide a breakdown of your expanses, and keep everythign in gold as its easier to track everything (also you currently have more money than you should based off my calculations of what you bought) 8) Please include your Character Theme features in your class/path/destiny features as stated on step 12 of the new player checklist, also note you are missing part of your level 5 feature from what you have noted 9) What are the 1 in the misc on your defenses from, there is nothing giving a misc bonus to def on your sheet. 10) You are missing your whirling slayer power 11) Encumbrance is not a thing that comes up in the guild setting, unless you are carrying things that should obviously not be able to be carried normally. 12) Please know that you can benefit from a mechanical background for your character as well. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed or done.

Edited 1532012979
Diana
KS Backer
Nikolai M. said: Diana said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646393" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646393</a> Welcome to The Guild Good start on the character there is just small things to be fixed but there is enough of them that we want to make sure they are corrected before moving to the next step. 1) Your starting stats in your stat block do not line up with your actual stats 2) In your stat block you have noted +1 Dex and Cha for being Hengeyokai, please know racial bonuses are +2 3) Your HP calculation is incorrect 4) Hidden Insight, while there is nothing wrong with taking this feat in the guild setting it is one that may not come up very often to get good use out of it, you are welcome to keep it and decide how much use it has been to you and train out of it any time during the mulligan phase which is up until you play your first game at level 7 on the character. 5) In your defenses your neck enhancement seems to be missing 6) In your magic items please include what the enhancement bonus is (ie +1) 7) In your coins and other wealth section please include a break down of your purchases. 8) Please know that you can choose a mechanical background and character theme for your character to further enhance its flavor and power. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed or done. 1. This is fixed, I had editted the math multiple times during the build process and had put an earlier array into the statblock and forgot to change it. 2. This is fixed, the math was write in the ability scores, I had written it wrong down here. 3. This is fixed,&nbsp; I had done 10 for class,&nbsp; + 12 for con score and 4 per level 4 times is 12 right.&nbsp; &nbsp;shm 4 I will keep it for now, I'll keep a close eye on it. 5 This is fixed, simply missed it. 6 This is fixed all 3 items with enhancement bonuses have a +1 beside them. 7 This is fixed, I have broken down the purchase. 8. I have decided not to take one.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1647139" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1647139</a>
alex r. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1647139" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1647139</a> hello Alex, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> Before I even start, please correct the class name. 1) fill out current XP 2) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty 3) please fill out the rest of the skills, including some missing trained skill(s), what happened to the rest of them ? 4) race features is missing the racial skill bonuses 5) please fill out the class features 6) Please read Step 8 of the New Player Check List 7) For the attack calculation: forgot your class features, forgot class benefits, you chose a feat but forget to list its benefit. 8) For the damage calculations: forgot class benefits 9) For both the attack as well as damage calculation: how does this character have access to riposte strike ? Actually, now that I see page 2, please know you can either build a Rogue (Scoundrel) or a Rogue (Thief), but you cannot mix and match features and powers. 10) Please expand on page 3 a little, give us some insight on what you're planning to bring. Appearance, traits, etc. Doesn't have to be a novel, but slightly more than this would be appreciated. 11) Optionally, you can choose to enjoy the benefits of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. Neither are mandatory. If you do choose one or both of those for this character, please list them with your class features on page 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Nikolai M. said: Arrty Illim said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646702" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646702</a> Welcome to The Guild Good start so far, a lot of things out of place on the sheet or not tracked as they should be 1) Please set your starting xp to 5500, and your Adventure Company to The Guild (its hard to get paid for your work if you aren't a member :P) 2) In your stat block please put your starting stat array and which stat was chose on level up as stated in New player check list step 5 3) Under class/path/destiny features please put your class features here 4) Your are missing your racial bonus to intimidate in your skills 5) Your expertise feat and two weapon fighting do not benefit your weapon choice by taking weapon prof spiked chain, as it is still as 2 handed flail, i believe the feat you may of been intending on using instead is spiked chain training (which is a multiclass feat) 6) Please fully fill out our attack and damage workspaces with two different attacks, even if its just melee basic and ranged basic 7) Under coins and wealth please provide a breakdown of your expanses, and keep everythign in gold as its easier to track everything (also you currently have more money than you should based off my calculations of what you bought) 8) Please include your Character Theme features in your class/path/destiny features as stated on step 12 of the new player checklist, also note you are missing part of your level 5 feature from what you have noted 9) What are the 1 in the misc on your defenses from, there is nothing giving a misc bonus to def on your sheet. 10) You are missing your whirling slayer power 11) Encumbrance is not a thing that comes up in the guild setting, unless you are carrying things that should obviously not be able to be carried normally. 12) Please know that you can benefit from a mechanical background for your character as well. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed or done. 1. Done and Done. 2. Done. 3. Completed 4. Fixed 5. I went ahead and changed up the feats to support properly support my flailing about, 6. I believe I got it. I went and just mathed it as a improvised ranged weapon attack, since barbs don't get anything ranged out of the gate.&nbsp; 7. Expenses corrected and filed.&nbsp; 8. Fixed 9. The misc defences are from the barbarian agility feature. I moved them to the class collumn.&nbsp; 10. Corrected. 11. I kinda figured it wouldn't come into play, but I wasn't sure if it varied from DM to DM.

Edited 1532057048
Diana said: Nikolai M. said: Diana said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646393" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646393</a> Welcome to The Guild Good start on the character there is just small things to be fixed but there is enough of them that we want to make sure they are corrected before moving to the next step. 1) Your starting stats in your stat block do not line up with your actual stats 2) In your stat block you have noted +1 Dex and Cha for being Hengeyokai, please know racial bonuses are +2 3) Your HP calculation is incorrect 4) Hidden Insight, while there is nothing wrong with taking this feat in the guild setting it is one that may not come up very often to get good use out of it, you are welcome to keep it and decide how much use it has been to you and train out of it any time during the mulligan phase which is up until you play your first game at level 7 on the character. 5) In your defenses your neck enhancement seems to be missing 6) In your magic items please include what the enhancement bonus is (ie +1) 7) In your coins and other wealth section please include a break down of your purchases. 8) Please know that you can choose a mechanical background and character theme for your character to further enhance its flavor and power. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed or done. Everything looks good from here so I'll set you up with a journal, just remove the stat array you are not currently using If you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner you will find a journal waiting for you to make your macros. Our 2nd video also covers this. Once that is done, contact one of the DMs on discord, and they can make you a token once your macros have been approved.
Arrty Illim said: Nikolai M. said: Arrty Illim said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646702" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1646702</a> Welcome to The Guild Good start so far, a lot of things out of place on the sheet or not tracked as they should be 1) Please set your starting xp to 5500, and your Adventure Company to The Guild (its hard to get paid for your work if you aren't a member :P) 2) In your stat block please put your starting stat array and which stat was chose on level up as stated in New player check list step 5 3) Under class/path/destiny features please put your class features here 4) Your are missing your racial bonus to intimidate in your skills 5) Your expertise feat and two weapon fighting do not benefit your weapon choice by taking weapon prof spiked chain, as it is still as 2 handed flail, i believe the feat you may of been intending on using instead is spiked chain training (which is a multiclass feat) 6) Please fully fill out our attack and damage workspaces with two different attacks, even if its just melee basic and ranged basic 7) Under coins and wealth please provide a breakdown of your expanses, and keep everythign in gold as its easier to track everything (also you currently have more money than you should based off my calculations of what you bought) 8) Please include your Character Theme features in your class/path/destiny features as stated on step 12 of the new player checklist, also note you are missing part of your level 5 feature from what you have noted 9) What are the 1 in the misc on your defenses from, there is nothing giving a misc bonus to def on your sheet. 10) You are missing your whirling slayer power 11) Encumbrance is not a thing that comes up in the guild setting, unless you are carrying things that should obviously not be able to be carried normally. 12) Please know that you can benefit from a mechanical background for your character as well. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed or done. 1. Done and Done. 2. Done. 3. Completed 4. Fixed 5. I went ahead and changed up the feats to support properly support my flailing about, 6. I believe I got it. I went and just mathed it as a improvised ranged weapon attack, since barbs don't get anything ranged out of the gate.&nbsp; 7. Expenses corrected and filed.&nbsp; 8. Fixed 9. The misc defences are from the barbarian agility feature. I moved them to the class collumn.&nbsp; 10. Corrected. 11. I kinda figured it wouldn't come into play, but I wasn't sure if it varied from DM to DM. 2) Your starting array and actual stats do not line up math wise, this may be because your racial stat boost does not line up properly as half orcs cannot get both strength and con 7) A horse and cart is not something that will perticularly be used in the guild setting (unless you want to be mounted on the horse).Everything looks good from here, just remove the stat array you are not currently using These are small things, since your starts do line up with proper racial bonuses so I will set you up with a journal If you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner you will find a journal waiting for you to make your macros. Our 2nd video also covers this. Once that is done, contact one of the DMs on discord, and they can make you a token once your macros have been approved.
For posterity, new character since my other slots all reached paragon. god this is the worst character i've ever made I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514597" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514597</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1649767" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1649767</a>
Belfried T. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1649767" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1649767</a> Hi Belfried, nice job. If you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner you will find a journal waiting for you. Fill that out, and then a DM can make you a token. Our second video also covers this.&nbsp;
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1650196" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1650196</a>
Kirt M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1650196" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1650196</a> Welcome Kirt, to the Guiild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) please complete the attack work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. 2) please complete the damage work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. 3) Please check the entry for your chosen race for Special Senses / Movement under Quick Look Up on the right side. 4) For your AC calculation, I want to make sure I understand everything that you listed. For starters, mythweavers automatically adds the Dexterity or Intelligence modifier (whichever is higher) to the AC of light armors. Since your class does not benefit from that, please tag the armor as heavy to disable that. Then you added a 3 to the class bonus, which I think should be the constitution modifier, so a 4. The feat bonus from Unarmored Agility is clear to me, but then you add the +2 miscellaneous from the two daggers to AC, but forget the shielding bonus to Reflex? 5) For feats, not that "SUPR. IMPL. TRN. INCNDRY. DAG." is incorrect, but perhaps 'S.I.P. Incendiary Dagger' is easier to read and understand. Imagine finishing this token, and then not having a chance to play for a few weeks. Two suggestions : Elementalists tend to rack up the small bonuses that combine to a very nice accuracy and a hefty total damage. I would suggest for yourself to write out how the attack and damage calculations came to be. Secondly, since you have cash left over : dragon shard! Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1532565521
baldhermit said: Kirt M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1650196" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1650196</a> Welcome Kirt, to the Guiild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) please complete the attack work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. 2) please complete the damage work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. 3) Please check the entry for your chosen race for Special Senses / Movement under Quick Look Up on the right side. 4) For your AC calculation, I want to make sure I understand everything that you listed. For starters, mythweavers automatically adds the Dexterity or Intelligence modifier (whichever is higher) to the AC of light armors. Since your class does not benefit from that, please tag the armor as heavy to disable that. Then you added a 3 to the class bonus, which I think should be the constitution modifier, so a 4. The feat bonus from Unarmored Agility is clear to me, but then you add the +2 miscellaneous from the two daggers to AC, but forget the shielding bonus to Reflex? 5) For feats, not that "SUPR. IMPL. TRN. INCNDRY. DAG." is incorrect, but perhaps 'S.I.P. Incendiary Dagger' is easier to read and understand. Imagine finishing this token, and then not having a chance to play for a few weeks. Two suggestions : Elementalists tend to rack up the small bonuses that combine to a very nice accuracy and a hefty total damage. I would suggest for yourself to write out how the attack and damage calculations came to be. Secondly, since you have cash left over : dragon shard! Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) please complete the attack work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. - Adjusted as requested 2) please complete the damage work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. - Adjusted as requested 3) Please check the entry for your chosen race for Special Senses / Movement under Quick Look Up on the right side. - Forgot that Tieflings had low-light vision, adjusted 4) For your AC calculation, I want to make sure I understand everything that you listed. For starters, mythweavers automatically adds the Dexterity or Intelligence modifier (whichever is higher) to the AC of light armors. Since your class does not benefit from that, please tag the armor as heavy to disable that. Then you added a 3 to the class bonus, which I think should be the constitution modifier, so a 4. The feat bonus from Unarmored Agility is clear to me, but then you add the +2 miscellaneous from the two daggers to AC, but forget the shielding bonus to Reflex? - I was using the official d&amp;d character builder to help fill in my scores, but was coming out to a 23 AC instead of the 22. I wasn't sure of how to fix this, so i just adjusted the scores so that it was correct on paper. However, this has now been fixed, along with the forgotten AC bonus to Reflex that my Rhythm dagger bestows. 5) For feats, not that "SUPR. IMPL. TRN. INCNDRY. DAG." is incorrect, but perhaps 'S.I.P. Incendiary Dagger' is easier to read and understand. Imagine finishing this token, and then not having a chance to play for a few weeks. - Adjusted as suggested Two suggestions : Elementalists tend to rack up the small bonuses that combine to a very nice accuracy and a hefty total damage. I would suggest for yourself to write out how the attack and damage calculations came to be. Secondly, since you have cash left over : dragon shard! - I've noted all bonuses to attack and damage for Elemental Bolt and Ignition under Session/Campaign notes. However, I am not sure what a dragon shard is, exactly... I've tried to search on the official compendium, and that specific item does not turn up. Guidance, please! -&nbsp; EDIT: &nbsp; I've found the item in question, thanks for the suggestion!
Kirt M. said: baldhermit said: Kirt M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1650196" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1650196</a> Welcome Kirt, to the Guiild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) please complete the attack work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. 2) please complete the damage work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. 3) Please check the entry for your chosen race for Special Senses / Movement under Quick Look Up on the right side. 4) For your AC calculation, I want to make sure I understand everything that you listed. For starters, mythweavers automatically adds the Dexterity or Intelligence modifier (whichever is higher) to the AC of light armors. Since your class does not benefit from that, please tag the armor as heavy to disable that. Then you added a 3 to the class bonus, which I think should be the constitution modifier, so a 4. The feat bonus from Unarmored Agility is clear to me, but then you add the +2 miscellaneous from the two daggers to AC, but forget the shielding bonus to Reflex? 5) For feats, not that "SUPR. IMPL. TRN. INCNDRY. DAG." is incorrect, but perhaps 'S.I.P. Incendiary Dagger' is easier to read and understand. Imagine finishing this token, and then not having a chance to play for a few weeks. Two suggestions : Elementalists tend to rack up the small bonuses that combine to a very nice accuracy and a hefty total damage. I would suggest for yourself to write out how the attack and damage calculations came to be. Secondly, since you have cash left over : dragon shard! Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) please complete the attack work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. - Adjusted as requested 2) please complete the damage work space. I would suggest you do this for your melee basic and elemental bolt. - Adjusted as requested 3) Please check the entry for your chosen race for Special Senses / Movement under Quick Look Up on the right side. - Forgot that Tieflings had low-light vision, adjusted 4) For your AC calculation, I want to make sure I understand everything that you listed. For starters, mythweavers automatically adds the Dexterity or Intelligence modifier (whichever is higher) to the AC of light armors. Since your class does not benefit from that, please tag the armor as heavy to disable that. Then you added a 3 to the class bonus, which I think should be the constitution modifier, so a 4. The feat bonus from Unarmored Agility is clear to me, but then you add the +2 miscellaneous from the two daggers to AC, but forget the shielding bonus to Reflex? - I was using the official d&amp;d character builder to help fill in my scores, but was coming out to a 23 AC instead of the 22. I wasn't sure of how to fix this, so i just adjusted the scores so that it was correct on paper. However, this has now been fixed, along with the forgotten AC bonus to Reflex that my Rhythm dagger bestows. 5) For feats, not that "SUPR. IMPL. TRN. INCNDRY. DAG." is incorrect, but perhaps 'S.I.P. Incendiary Dagger' is easier to read and understand. Imagine finishing this token, and then not having a chance to play for a few weeks. - Adjusted as suggested Two suggestions : Elementalists tend to rack up the small bonuses that combine to a very nice accuracy and a hefty total damage. I would suggest for yourself to write out how the attack and damage calculations came to be. Secondly, since you have cash left over : dragon shard! - I've noted all bonuses to attack and damage for Elemental Bolt and Ignition under Session/Campaign notes. However, I am not sure what a dragon shard is, exactly... I've tried to search on the official compendium, and that specific item does not turn up. Guidance, please! -&nbsp; EDIT: &nbsp; I've found the item in question, thanks for the suggestion! At 1 : There is +1 ability modifier to the attack calculation of the MBA. Which ability is this ? Secondly there is no feat bonus listed to that same MBA attack calculation. The reason we ask people not to trust character builders is because we would like them to know where bonuses and benefits come from. At 1 : The bonus from Incendiary dagger (unerring property) is not a feat bonus. Please list it under miscellaneous. If your character had two +1 feat bonuses, it'd still only be a +1 to attack, as bonuses of the same type do not stack. And the bonus from the unerring property is not called a feat bonus. At 2: MBA : What ability is that +1 bonus based on, and the enhancement of the weapon seems to be missing Elemental Bolt : what feat did you take that gives a +2 bonus? Probably also misplaced bonuses from other sources that should go into misc. At 3 : check At 4 : This has been incorrectly fixed. If you add the shield bonuses under quick look up, the mythweavers sheet will add them to AC and Reflex. You currently list a +2 enhancement bonus to Reflex, which your character does not have. At 5 : check (wasn't wrong to begin with) At the suggestions : thank you. Please fix the math, and don't trust blindly upon your character builder, specifically as we have some minor rulings that deviate from the way the character builder processes features/feats.
Posting for posterity, Mulligan of Umbra for Heralion I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1521136" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1521136</a>
posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a>

Edited 1532842225
Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 1) please set the XP on page 1, top right corner, to the correct amount. 2) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 6) elvish is not a language in this edition 7) some race features appear to be missing 8) class features are missing 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Keledrath said: Posting for posterity, Mulligan of Umbra for Heralion I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1521136" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1521136</a> For posterity, posting your posterior looks good
baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 1) please set the XP on page 1, top right corner, to the correct amount. 2) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 6) elvish is not a language in this edition 7) some race features appear to be missing 8) class features are missing 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement

Edited 1532886907
Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 1) please set the XP on page 1, top right corner, to the correct amount. 2) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 6) elvish is not a language in this edition 7) some race features appear to be missing 8) class features are missing 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 4 : check. Please note that out of the four listed feats, you have spelling errors in three. Future DMs will look at your sheet to understand what your character is about, and if needed copy the name of a feat, feature or power into the compendium to look up the applicable rules text.&nbsp; At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1532892948
baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 1) please set the XP on page 1, top right corner, to the correct amount. 2) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 6) elvish is not a language in this edition 7) some race features appear to be missing 8) class features are missing 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 4 : check. Please note that out of the four listed feats, you have spellings errors in three. Future DMs will look at your sheet to understand what your character is about, and if needed copy the name of a feat, feature or power into the compendium to look up the applicable rules text.&nbsp; At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. #3: I get it now, I changed the quick look up for armor to 2 and the enhancement to 2 for the ac #4 noted #5 okay I changed magic missile to thunder wave and longsword to melee basic attack, and I got a +1 staff and a +1 longsword #9 I put the +2 into the enhancement and as an eladrin I get a + 1 racial bonus to will defense and I don't know where to put that so I put it into enhancement, which is why I have a +3 #11 for the cloak I bought it at 60% from the merchant man, unless I cant right now I added a background, couldn't find a theme

Edited 1532894735
Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. #3: I get it now, I changed the quick look up for armor to 2 and the enhancement to 2 for the ac #4 noted #5 okay I changed magic missile to thunder wave and longsword to melee basic attack, and I got a +1 staff and a +1 longsword #9 I put the +2 into the enhancement and as an eladrin I get a + 1 racial bonus to will defense and I don't know where to put that so I put it into enhancement, which is why I have a +3 #11 for the cloak I bought it at 60% from the merchant man, unless I cant right now I added a background, couldn't find a theme At 3 : check At 4 : sure At 5 : Thunderwave attack : what is that +1 quarterstaff, what is the enchantment? And if that +1 indicates the enhancement of the staff, I would recommend you count that as its enhancement in the attack calculation, just like you do for the Thunderwave damage calculation. melee basic attach with the longsword. What enchantment is that longsword? You do not have an expertise feat that gives you a +2 bonus to melee basic attacks with a longsword. The enhancement box is empty, even though you did fill it out for the damage calculation. At 9 : A racial bonus to a defense is not an enhancement bonus. Please place that under misc. to avoid confusion. The rest of the defense calculations now appears to be alright. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : At the purchase from the merchant, yes it is allowed. To find character themes, look in the compendium by using the roll down menu in the top bar.
baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. #3: I get it now, I changed the quick look up for armor to 2 and the enhancement to 2 for the ac #4 noted #5 okay I changed magic missile to thunder wave and longsword to melee basic attack, and I got a +1 staff and a +1 longsword #9 I put the +2 into the enhancement and as an eladrin I get a + 1 racial bonus to will defense and I don't know where to put that so I put it into enhancement, which is why I have a +3 #11 for the cloak I bought it at 60% from the merchant man, unless I cant right now I added a background, couldn't find a theme At 3 : check At 4 : sure At 5 : Thunderwave attack : what is that +1 quarterstaff, what is the enchantment? And if that +1 indicates the enhancement of the staff, I would recommend you count that as its enhancement in the attack calculation, just like you do for the Thunderwave damage calculation. melee basic attach with the longsword. What enchantment is that longsword? You do not have an expertise feat that gives you a +2 bonus to melee basic attacks with a longsword. The enhancement box is empty, even though you did fill it out for the damage calculation. Please note, as an Eladrin, you can make implement attacks with that longsword, and as a consequence do not need a staff implement. At 9 : A racial bonus to a defense is not an enhancement bonus. Please place that under misc. to avoid confusion. The rest of the defense calculations now appears to be alright. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : At the purchase from the merchant, yes it is allowed. To find character themes, look in the compendium by using the roll down menu in the top bar. ok #5: I sold the staff and am mow using the longsword as the implement and the longsword has the basic enchantment which I wrote next to it, I also bought a shield since the long sword is one handed and what happened with the expertise feat is that I accidently added the magic longsword's +1 to attack rolls to the expertise instead of the enhancements&nbsp;
Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. #3: I get it now, I changed the quick look up for armor to 2 and the enhancement to 2 for the ac #4 noted #5 okay I changed magic missile to thunder wave and longsword to melee basic attack, and I got a +1 staff and a +1 longsword #9 I put the +2 into the enhancement and as an eladrin I get a + 1 racial bonus to will defense and I don't know where to put that so I put it into enhancement, which is why I have a +3 #11 for the cloak I bought it at 60% from the merchant man, unless I cant right now I added a background, couldn't find a theme At 3 : check At 4 : sure At 5 : Thunderwave attack : what is that +1 quarterstaff, what is the enchantment? And if that +1 indicates the enhancement of the staff, I would recommend you count that as its enhancement in the attack calculation, just like you do for the Thunderwave damage calculation. melee basic attach with the longsword. What enchantment is that longsword? You do not have an expertise feat that gives you a +2 bonus to melee basic attacks with a longsword. The enhancement box is empty, even though you did fill it out for the damage calculation. Please note, as an Eladrin, you can make implement attacks with that longsword, and as a consequence do not need a staff implement. At 9 : A racial bonus to a defense is not an enhancement bonus. Please place that under misc. to avoid confusion. The rest of the defense calculations now appears to be alright. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : At the purchase from the merchant, yes it is allowed. To find character themes, look in the compendium by using the roll down menu in the top bar. ok #5: I sold the staff and am mow using the longsword as the implement and the longsword has the basic enchantment which I wrote next to it, I also bought a shield since the long sword is one handed and what happened with the expertise feat is that I accidently added the magic longsword's +1 to attack rolls to the expertise instead of the enhancements&nbsp; Hi Pip, apparently my interpretation of the eladrin racial feat is not correct, and as such you can use the longsword for weapon attacks and not for implement attacks. So you will need an implement after all. (or take the arcane implement mastery feat) At 5 : So your thunderwave attack calculation is still incorrect, for the reason already listed earlier. At 9 : check
baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. #3: I get it now, I changed the quick look up for armor to 2 and the enhancement to 2 for the ac #4 noted #5 okay I changed magic missile to thunder wave and longsword to melee basic attack, and I got a +1 staff and a +1 longsword #9 I put the +2 into the enhancement and as an eladrin I get a + 1 racial bonus to will defense and I don't know where to put that so I put it into enhancement, which is why I have a +3 #11 for the cloak I bought it at 60% from the merchant man, unless I cant right now I added a background, couldn't find a theme At 3 : check At 4 : sure At 5 : Thunderwave attack : what is that +1 quarterstaff, what is the enchantment? And if that +1 indicates the enhancement of the staff, I would recommend you count that as its enhancement in the attack calculation, just like you do for the Thunderwave damage calculation. melee basic attach with the longsword. What enchantment is that longsword? You do not have an expertise feat that gives you a +2 bonus to melee basic attacks with a longsword. The enhancement box is empty, even though you did fill it out for the damage calculation. Please note, as an Eladrin, you can make implement attacks with that longsword, and as a consequence do not need a staff implement. At 9 : A racial bonus to a defense is not an enhancement bonus. Please place that under misc. to avoid confusion. The rest of the defense calculations now appears to be alright. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : At the purchase from the merchant, yes it is allowed. To find character themes, look in the compendium by using the roll down menu in the top bar. ok #5: I sold the staff and am mow using the longsword as the implement and the longsword has the basic enchantment which I wrote next to it, I also bought a shield since the long sword is one handed and what happened with the expertise feat is that I accidently added the magic longsword's +1 to attack rolls to the expertise instead of the enhancements&nbsp; Hi Pip, apparently my interpretation of the eladrin racial feat is not correct, and as such you can use the longsword for weapon attacks and not for implement attacks. So you will need an implement after all. (or take the arcane implement mastery feat) At 5 : So your thunderwave attack calculation is still incorrect, for the reason already listed earlier. At 9 : check ok I took the arcane implement mastery feat instead of toughness of 5 extra hp, and I added the +1 from my implement to the attack roll in enhancement&nbsp;
Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. #3: I get it now, I changed the quick look up for armor to 2 and the enhancement to 2 for the ac #4 noted #5 okay I changed magic missile to thunder wave and longsword to melee basic attack, and I got a +1 staff and a +1 longsword #9 I put the +2 into the enhancement and as an eladrin I get a + 1 racial bonus to will defense and I don't know where to put that so I put it into enhancement, which is why I have a +3 #11 for the cloak I bought it at 60% from the merchant man, unless I cant right now I added a background, couldn't find a theme At 3 : check At 4 : sure At 5 : Thunderwave attack : what is that +1 quarterstaff, what is the enchantment? And if that +1 indicates the enhancement of the staff, I would recommend you count that as its enhancement in the attack calculation, just like you do for the Thunderwave damage calculation. melee basic attach with the longsword. What enchantment is that longsword? You do not have an expertise feat that gives you a +2 bonus to melee basic attacks with a longsword. The enhancement box is empty, even though you did fill it out for the damage calculation. Please note, as an Eladrin, you can make implement attacks with that longsword, and as a consequence do not need a staff implement. At 9 : A racial bonus to a defense is not an enhancement bonus. Please place that under misc. to avoid confusion. The rest of the defense calculations now appears to be alright. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : At the purchase from the merchant, yes it is allowed. To find character themes, look in the compendium by using the roll down menu in the top bar. ok #5: I sold the staff and am mow using the longsword as the implement and the longsword has the basic enchantment which I wrote next to it, I also bought a shield since the long sword is one handed and what happened with the expertise feat is that I accidently added the magic longsword's +1 to attack rolls to the expertise instead of the enhancements&nbsp; Hi Pip, apparently my interpretation of the eladrin racial feat is not correct, and as such you can use the longsword for weapon attacks and not for implement attacks. So you will need an implement after all. (or take the arcane implement mastery feat) At 5 : So your thunderwave attack calculation is still incorrect, for the reason already listed earlier. At 9 : check ok I took the arcane implement mastery feat instead of toughness of 5 extra hp, and I added the +1 from my implement to the attack roll in enhancement&nbsp; So, at the top right of page 2, that is a magic longsword +1 ? And that shield should be a "light shield"?&nbsp; As opposed to a heavy shield which gives a bonus of 2. Regardless, this class is not proficient in the use of shields. And while you can definitely choose to have your character drag on around, it conveys no benefit. The attack and damage calculations appear to be correct
baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. #3: I get it now, I changed the quick look up for armor to 2 and the enhancement to 2 for the ac #4 noted #5 okay I changed magic missile to thunder wave and longsword to melee basic attack, and I got a +1 staff and a +1 longsword #9 I put the +2 into the enhancement and as an eladrin I get a + 1 racial bonus to will defense and I don't know where to put that so I put it into enhancement, which is why I have a +3 #11 for the cloak I bought it at 60% from the merchant man, unless I cant right now I added a background, couldn't find a theme At 3 : check At 4 : sure At 5 : Thunderwave attack : what is that +1 quarterstaff, what is the enchantment? And if that +1 indicates the enhancement of the staff, I would recommend you count that as its enhancement in the attack calculation, just like you do for the Thunderwave damage calculation. melee basic attach with the longsword. What enchantment is that longsword? You do not have an expertise feat that gives you a +2 bonus to melee basic attacks with a longsword. The enhancement box is empty, even though you did fill it out for the damage calculation. Please note, as an Eladrin, you can make implement attacks with that longsword, and as a consequence do not need a staff implement. At 9 : A racial bonus to a defense is not an enhancement bonus. Please place that under misc. to avoid confusion. The rest of the defense calculations now appears to be alright. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : At the purchase from the merchant, yes it is allowed. To find character themes, look in the compendium by using the roll down menu in the top bar. ok #5: I sold the staff and am mow using the longsword as the implement and the longsword has the basic enchantment which I wrote next to it, I also bought a shield since the long sword is one handed and what happened with the expertise feat is that I accidently added the magic longsword's +1 to attack rolls to the expertise instead of the enhancements&nbsp; Hi Pip, apparently my interpretation of the eladrin racial feat is not correct, and as such you can use the longsword for weapon attacks and not for implement attacks. So you will need an implement after all. (or take the arcane implement mastery feat) At 5 : So your thunderwave attack calculation is still incorrect, for the reason already listed earlier. At 9 : check ok I took the arcane implement mastery feat instead of toughness of 5 extra hp, and I added the +1 from my implement to the attack roll in enhancement&nbsp; So, at the top right of page 2, that is a magic longsword +1 ? And that shield should be a "light shield"?&nbsp; As opposed to a heavy shield which gives a bonus of 2. Regardless, this class is not proficient in the use of shields. And while you can definitely choose to have your character drag on around, it conveys no benefit. The attack and damage calculations appear to be correct ok no more shield and yes it is a magic longsword
Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: baldhermit said: Little Pip said: posting for Aelin firehawk, I have done everything that has been asked here is link <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1655972</a> Hi Little Pip, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> As explained in the opening statement, we have a lot of players and as a consequence quite a few rules to make everything run more or less smoothly. One of those is the format in which you post even a character sheet on the forum. Not adhering to this makes us think you have issues following instructions. As far as your character sheet goes : 3) Also under Quick Look Up, what armor grants you a +4 armor bonus? There are none in this game that I know of. 4) your feat selection does not match Step 8 of the New Player Check list, and I recommend you read that again. 5) After you have looked at your feats, please address the attack and damage work space. Pick two powers that you are going to do this calculation for. Currently, with longsword listed there, I do not know what power you're doing the math for. 9) when you've done all that, let's address the defense calculations at the top center of page 1. Arm./Abil. for AC is not 9, but i've already mentioned that in #3. The enhancement column is empty and should not be. The misc. column is filled out for Fortitude, Reflex and Will with no explanation is to why. 10) on page 2 please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Particularly if you plan to use the spellbook feature, this is important.&nbsp; Note : because your character will never know what monsters and challenges it will face in the upcoming adventure, since in the Guild most adventrues are limited to a workday, I would recommend forgetting the spellbook feature exists and just select one power per level slot. Using the spellbook gains you no benefit, but not using it saves on administration.&nbsp; We have mulligan and retraining rules for powers you are not satisfied with. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases. Optionally, you can select a character theme and the&nbsp; benefit of a mechanical background. These are not mandatory, but can give your character more flavor / power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. okay I fixed 1,2,4,6,7,8,10, and 11 as for the others #3: the +4 bonus was the +2 leather armor which if it wasn't magical it would give only +2 to armor but since it is enchanted with + 2, I though it would be +4 to armor #5: it said to list a basic attack so I listed my longsword, it gets plus 6 to attack because I have +2 for level +3 for prof + 1 for expertise feat but I no longer have +2 to dmg since my eladrin longsword +2 dmg feat went away in return for the expertise feat #9: this is mostly for the armor, for the armor what I did was add +4 from the armor since it is +2 magic leather and + 5 for my int mod since I am wearing light armor so I can add my int or dex mod to the armor class. but I changed the misc to the enhancement thing cuase I thought the cloack bonus went into misc not enhancement At 3 : if you look up leather armor in the compendium, you will find the armor bonus that you gain from wearing this armor. This armor bonus is dependent on the type of armor, not the enhancement or enchantment. So leather armor gives a different armor bonus than say cloth armor, or plate armor. Please fill this in under Quick Look Up for Armor Bonus At 5 : I understand that the secondary calculation applies to your melee basic attack now, but please state that. Longsword is an object, a weapon and possibly an implement, but not a power. There is no point in making such an attack and damage calculation for magic missile, since it auto-hits. Please do such a calculation for an at-will attack power you make with an implement. The attack and damage calculation for the melee basic attack with the longsword : Please allow me to refer you to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist. get yourself a magic weapon or implement! Your character is already an experienced adventurer in its own right, he would not be wielding a commoners sword or staff. At 9 : So the Armor Bonus from #3 is going to add to the AC calculation center top. Then the enhancement bonus from teh armor you purchased goes into the enhancement column for AC. The enhancement bonus form your neck item goes into the enhancement column for Fortitude, Reflex and Will. What is the +3 for enhancement bonus to WIll based on? At 10 : Please list the level slot with the chosen powers. Like Burning Hands (enc1) and Fireball (daily5). At 11 : A cloak of resistance +2 costs a lot more than 1560 gold. Also, as already mentioned above, get a magic weapon or implement with the remaining gold. Is it your choice not to give your character a mechanical background or character theme, or did you miss my previous statement on that? Before you reply, please some attention for this : Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. #3: I get it now, I changed the quick look up for armor to 2 and the enhancement to 2 for the ac #4 noted #5 okay I changed magic missile to thunder wave and longsword to melee basic attack, and I got a +1 staff and a +1 longsword #9 I put the +2 into the enhancement and as an eladrin I get a + 1 racial bonus to will defense and I don't know where to put that so I put it into enhancement, which is why I have a +3 #11 for the cloak I bought it at 60% from the merchant man, unless I cant right now I added a background, couldn't find a theme At 3 : check At 4 : sure At 5 : Thunderwave attack : what is that +1 quarterstaff, what is the enchantment? And if that +1 indicates the enhancement of the staff, I would recommend you count that as its enhancement in the attack calculation, just like you do for the Thunderwave damage calculation. melee basic attach with the longsword. What enchantment is that longsword? You do not have an expertise feat that gives you a +2 bonus to melee basic attacks with a longsword. The enhancement box is empty, even though you did fill it out for the damage calculation. Please note, as an Eladrin, you can make implement attacks with that longsword, and as a consequence do not need a staff implement. At 9 : A racial bonus to a defense is not an enhancement bonus. Please place that under misc. to avoid confusion. The rest of the defense calculations now appears to be alright. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : At the purchase from the merchant, yes it is allowed. To find character themes, look in the compendium by using the roll down menu in the top bar. ok #5: I sold the staff and am mow using the longsword as the implement and the longsword has the basic enchantment which I wrote next to it, I also bought a shield since the long sword is one handed and what happened with the expertise feat is that I accidently added the magic longsword's +1 to attack rolls to the expertise instead of the enhancements&nbsp; Hi Pip, apparently my interpretation of the eladrin racial feat is not correct, and as such you can use the longsword for weapon attacks and not for implement attacks. So you will need an implement after all. (or take the arcane implement mastery feat) At 5 : So your thunderwave attack calculation is still incorrect, for the reason already listed earlier. At 9 : check ok I took the arcane implement mastery feat instead of toughness of 5 extra hp, and I added the +1 from my implement to the attack roll in enhancement&nbsp; So, at the top right of page 2, that is a magic longsword +1 ? And that shield should be a "light shield"?&nbsp; As opposed to a heavy shield which gives a bonus of 2. Regardless, this class is not proficient in the use of shields. And while you can definitely choose to have your character drag on around, it conveys no benefit. The attack and damage calculations appear to be correct ok no more shield and yes it is a magic longsword When you hit Launch Game, you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Fill it out, use the templates present. When that is done, a DM can make you a token.&nbsp;
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a>

Edited 1533291786
Seraph said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. What do you gain from being hybrid shaman? 12 in your Wisdom makes your choice of encounter and daily shaman powers so inaccurate you can almost assume not to hit with them. I'd say either take a stat array with a co-primary in wisdom, be a full warlord or hybrid with something that is Strength primary 2. Your stat array could be better, by boosting your INT at level 4 instead of CHA, here's a post explaining why. You could go with 17/12/10/13/10/13 to have as much CHA as possible or other alternatives. Here's a site helping to calculate. See #8 first though 3. Your racial features are incomplete 4. Your feat list should be organized, label the level you gain them and complete what you chose with the Hybrid Talent 5. Please include an expenditure 6. Your Healing Surge value seems off 7. Optional: &nbsp;You are allowed the benefit of a theme which can bring your character more power/flavor. Note that the theme powers that have a level are additional options granted at that level and are taken instead of normal powers and the powers without level are usually additional powers gained through features of the theme. For characters without high CON, Auspicious Birth and Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much are quite common background choices. 8. Optional: To get the shaman side going, I think the best idea would be to go 16/11/8/13/16/10 (equal accuracy, +1 Healing Surge at LV11 when +1 to all stats comes) or 17/10/8/13/15/10 (warlord powers are more accurate), pick Auspicious Birth to get your hit points higher and put all stat boosts to STR and WIS. 4th Edition is, as our video guide says, a game of specialists, two high attributes is better than four medium and one good, Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, using the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640</a>
Thomas B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640</a> Hello Thomas, welcome to your first character 1) for future understanding of your feats, could you state 'class", "free" and "1", "2", "4" as 'Loc' ? 2) Twin Strike does not get an ability modifier to damage. Where does the +4 misc. damage on Careful Attack come from? 3) Class Features : you get Prime Shot or Running Attack, not both. Also, Prime Shot is not a power, and does not need listing on page 2. Optionally, you could choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Thomas B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640</a> Hello Thomas, welcome to your first character 1) for future understanding of your feats, could you state 'class", "free" and "1", "2", "4" as 'Loc' ? 2) Twin Strike does not get an ability modifier to damage. Where does the +4 misc. damage on Careful Attack come from? 3) Class Features : you get Prime Shot or Running Attack, not both. Also, Prime Shot is not a power, and does not need listing on page 2. Optionally, you could choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1)Under Feats in the Loc. area I have changed them to Free and 1 2 4 2)Twin Strike ability modifier has been changed from 4 to 0; Careful Attack +4 misc damage is my Dex Modifier ( 1[W] + Dexterity modifier damage (ranged)) &nbsp;I am not sure where that would be placed.&nbsp; 3)Deleted Running Attack so that I do not have both Running Attack and Prime Shot.&nbsp; Removed Prime Shot from being listed under Powers on page 2 and placed it under my notes.&nbsp;

Edited 1533315709
Thomas B. said: baldhermit said: Thomas B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1656640</a> Hello Thomas, welcome to your first character 1) for future understanding of your feats, could you state 'class", "free" and "1", "2", "4" as 'Loc' ? 2) Twin Strike does not get an ability modifier to damage. Where does the +4 misc. damage on Careful Attack come from? 3) Class Features : you get Prime Shot or Running Attack, not both. Also, Prime Shot is not a power, and does not need listing on page 2. Optionally, you could choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1)Under Feats in the Loc. area I have changed them to Free and 1 2 4 2)Twin Strike ability modifier has been changed from 4 to 0; Careful Attack +4 misc damage is my Dex Modifier ( 1[W] + Dexterity modifier damage (ranged)) &nbsp;I am not sure where that would be placed.&nbsp; 3)Deleted Running Attack so that I do not have both Running Attack and Prime Shot.&nbsp; Removed Prime Shot from being listed under Powers on page 2 and placed it under my notes.&nbsp; At 1 : thank you. This helps in the future when you have a lot more feats At 2 : So the +Dex benefit to damage for Careful Attack, and most powers (but not Twin Strike) should go under 'Ability' At 3 : OK. You already have it listed under Class features, but whatever makes you happy. EDIT : after a quick check, #2 also cleared up. I will set you up with a token, which you will find after you hit Launch Game, in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Once that is done, contact one of our DMs on Discord, and they can make you a token.
Juho G. said: Seraph said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. What do you gain from being hybrid shaman? 12 in your Wisdom makes your choice of encounter and daily shaman powers so inaccurate you can almost assume not to hit with them. I'd say either take a stat array with a co-primary in wisdom, be a full warlord or hybrid with something that is Strength primary 2. Your stat array could be better, by boosting your INT at level 4 instead of CHA, here's a post explaining why. You could go with 17/12/10/13/10/13 to have as much CHA as possible or other alternatives. Here's a site helping to calculate. See #8 first though 3. Your racial features are incomplete 4. Your feat list should be organized, label the level you gain them and complete what you chose with the Hybrid Talent 5. Please include an expenditure 6. Your Healing Surge value seems off 7. Optional: &nbsp;You are allowed the benefit of a theme which can bring your character more power/flavor. Note that the theme powers that have a level are additional options granted at that level and are taken instead of normal powers and the powers without level are usually additional powers gained through features of the theme. For characters without high CON, Auspicious Birth and Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much are quite common background choices. 8. Optional: To get the shaman side going, I think the best idea would be to go 16/11/8/13/16/10 (equal accuracy, +1 Healing Surge at LV11 when +1 to all stats comes) or 17/10/8/13/15/10 (warlord powers are more accurate), pick Auspicious Birth to get your hit points higher and put all stat boosts to STR and WIS. 4th Edition is, as our video guide says, a game of specialists, two high attributes is better than four medium and one good, Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, using the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. (1: altered array to the one outlined here :16/11/8/13/16/10 2. solved via&nbsp; altering array3. remaining features added to list 3. racial features completed 4 . warlord armor proficiency , remaininig feats labled by level 5, prices added to&nbsp; equipment list 6 corrected from 8 to 7 7: auspicious birth background benefit added 8 altered array to the one outlined here :16/11/8/13/16/10 ( addendum: made a power change for better synergy with new ability scores) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a>
Seraph said: Juho G. said: Seraph said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. What do you gain from being hybrid shaman? 12 in your Wisdom makes your choice of encounter and daily shaman powers so inaccurate you can almost assume not to hit with them. I'd say either take a stat array with a co-primary in wisdom, be a full warlord or hybrid with something that is Strength primary 2. Your stat array could be better, by boosting your INT at level 4 instead of CHA, here's a post explaining why. You could go with 17/12/10/13/10/13 to have as much CHA as possible or other alternatives. Here's a site helping to calculate. See #8 first though 3. Your racial features are incomplete 4. Your feat list should be organized, label the level you gain them and complete what you chose with the Hybrid Talent 5. Please include an expenditure 6. Your Healing Surge value seems off 7. Optional: &nbsp;You are allowed the benefit of a theme which can bring your character more power/flavor. Note that the theme powers that have a level are additional options granted at that level and are taken instead of normal powers and the powers without level are usually additional powers gained through features of the theme. For characters without high CON, Auspicious Birth and Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much are quite common background choices. 8. Optional: To get the shaman side going, I think the best idea would be to go 16/11/8/13/16/10 (equal accuracy, +1 Healing Surge at LV11 when +1 to all stats comes) or 17/10/8/13/15/10 (warlord powers are more accurate), pick Auspicious Birth to get your hit points higher and put all stat boosts to STR and WIS. 4th Edition is, as our video guide says, a game of specialists, two high attributes is better than four medium and one good, Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, using the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. (1: altered array to the one outlined here :16/11/8/13/16/10 2. solved via&nbsp; altering array3. remaining features added to list 3. racial features completed 4 . warlord armor proficiency , remaininig feats labled by level 5, prices added to&nbsp; equipment list 6 corrected from 8 to 7 7: auspicious birth background benefit added 8 altered array to the one outlined here :16/11/8/13/16/10 ( addendum: made a power change for better synergy with new ability scores) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a> 1., 2., 4., 5., 7. &amp; 8. Thanks 3. Vision goes under "Special Sense/Movement" 6. I meant your "H. Surge" value, not your "Surges / day" value (though 7 is now correct because your Con dropped)
Juho G. said: Seraph said: Juho G. said: Seraph said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. What do you gain from being hybrid shaman? 12 in your Wisdom makes your choice of encounter and daily shaman powers so inaccurate you can almost assume not to hit with them. I'd say either take a stat array with a co-primary in wisdom, be a full warlord or hybrid with something that is Strength primary 2. Your stat array could be better, by boosting your INT at level 4 instead of CHA, here's a post explaining why. You could go with 17/12/10/13/10/13 to have as much CHA as possible or other alternatives. Here's a site helping to calculate. See #8 first though 3. Your racial features are incomplete 4. Your feat list should be organized, label the level you gain them and complete what you chose with the Hybrid Talent 5. Please include an expenditure 6. Your Healing Surge value seems off 7. Optional: &nbsp;You are allowed the benefit of a theme which can bring your character more power/flavor. Note that the theme powers that have a level are additional options granted at that level and are taken instead of normal powers and the powers without level are usually additional powers gained through features of the theme. For characters without high CON, Auspicious Birth and Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much are quite common background choices. 8. Optional: To get the shaman side going, I think the best idea would be to go 16/11/8/13/16/10 (equal accuracy, +1 Healing Surge at LV11 when +1 to all stats comes) or 17/10/8/13/15/10 (warlord powers are more accurate), pick Auspicious Birth to get your hit points higher and put all stat boosts to STR and WIS. 4th Edition is, as our video guide says, a game of specialists, two high attributes is better than four medium and one good, Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, using the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. (1: altered array to the one outlined here :16/11/8/13/16/10 2. solved via&nbsp; altering array3. remaining features added to list 3. racial features completed 4 . warlord armor proficiency , remaininig feats labled by level 5, prices added to&nbsp; equipment list 6 corrected from 8 to 7 7: auspicious birth background benefit added 8 altered array to the one outlined here :16/11/8/13/16/10 ( addendum: made a power change for better synergy with new ability scores) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a> 1., 2., 4., 5., 7. &amp; 8. Thanks 3. Vision goes under "Special Sense/Movement" 6. I meant your "H. Surge" value, not your "Surges / day" value (though 7 is now correct because your Con dropped) 3 placed in proper location 6 fixed taking belt of vigor into account addendum:&nbsp; ability score bonus corrected for level 4 increase in statblock section
Seraph said: Juho G. said: Seraph said: Juho G. said: Seraph said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. What do you gain from being hybrid shaman? 12 in your Wisdom makes your choice of encounter and daily shaman powers so inaccurate you can almost assume not to hit with them. I'd say either take a stat array with a co-primary in wisdom, be a full warlord or hybrid with something that is Strength primary 2. Your stat array could be better, by boosting your INT at level 4 instead of CHA, here's a post explaining why. You could go with 17/12/10/13/10/13 to have as much CHA as possible or other alternatives. Here's a site helping to calculate. See #8 first though 3. Your racial features are incomplete 4. Your feat list should be organized, label the level you gain them and complete what you chose with the Hybrid Talent 5. Please include an expenditure 6. Your Healing Surge value seems off 7. Optional: &nbsp;You are allowed the benefit of a theme which can bring your character more power/flavor. Note that the theme powers that have a level are additional options granted at that level and are taken instead of normal powers and the powers without level are usually additional powers gained through features of the theme. For characters without high CON, Auspicious Birth and Arcane Student Who Saw Too Much are quite common background choices. 8. Optional: To get the shaman side going, I think the best idea would be to go 16/11/8/13/16/10 (equal accuracy, +1 Healing Surge at LV11 when +1 to all stats comes) or 17/10/8/13/15/10 (warlord powers are more accurate), pick Auspicious Birth to get your hit points higher and put all stat boosts to STR and WIS. 4th Edition is, as our video guide says, a game of specialists, two high attributes is better than four medium and one good, Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, using the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. (1: altered array to the one outlined here :16/11/8/13/16/10 2. solved via&nbsp; altering array3. remaining features added to list 3. racial features completed 4 . warlord armor proficiency , remaininig feats labled by level 5, prices added to&nbsp; equipment list 6 corrected from 8 to 7 7: auspicious birth background benefit added 8 altered array to the one outlined here :16/11/8/13/16/10 ( addendum: made a power change for better synergy with new ability scores) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660805</a> 1., 2., 4., 5., 7. &amp; 8. Thanks 3. Vision goes under "Special Sense/Movement" 6. I meant your "H. Surge" value, not your "Surges / day" value (though 7 is now correct because your Con dropped) 3 placed in proper location 6 fixed taking belt of vigor into account addendum:&nbsp; ability score bonus corrected for level 4 increase in statblock section Journal is waiting for you
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1662441" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1662441</a> 1. I didn't understand how i was to put the attacks in.&nbsp; Right now im duel wielding&nbsp;double mace.&nbsp;&nbsp;
jeffrey t. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1662441" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1662441</a> 1. I didn't understand how i was to put the attacks in.&nbsp; Right now im duel wielding&nbsp;double mace.&nbsp;&nbsp; Welcome to the Guild, Jeffrey. 1) Please put your characters current XP at the top right corner of page 1 2) Math for your HP score should be based on your current constitution score, not the score you had at level 1. 3) This is optional, but I would recommend you revisit the available starting arrays, and our statement regarding having an 18 in your primary attack stat at level 5. As it stands, your character will likely miss quite a bit, which I fear will lead to you feeling less than useful, and not having fun. Don't be afraid to have an 8 in some ability. 4) Please indicate where your characters level 4 boosts went. 5) Please change your class name at the top center of page 1 to indicate this is a berserker, and not a regular barbarian. 6) At the right top of page 2, please indicate what magic gear you purchased to outfit this character. Also note naming convention in the new Player Checklist. You have 4500GP, and no DM will let a character through without at least a magic armor, magic weapon or implement and a magic neck item. I see some stuff under Coins and Wealth, but not sure I understand it correctly. 7) I am missing the +2 class bonus to Fortitude. At the same time I see a +4 class bonus to Reflex I cannot explain. 8) Give this guy some traits, appearance, fill page 3 a bit more, please. 9) Optionally, your character could enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background, as well as a character theme. Neither of those are mandatory. Regarding the question on the attack and damage work space : It is not clear to me what weapon you purchased, as I do not know the double mace. Double weapons tends to be one entity that requires both hands to be wielded, so you also could not dual wield two of those. I suspect you did not find this weapon in the compendium, and that has led in part to the confusion here. For ability one, do a calculation for your basic melee attack. Fill out the ability modifier applicable, if you have a class bonus to such an attack, what the proficiency bonus is granted to your character by the chosen weapon, what feat bonus your character is entitled to, and what the enhancement bonus is from this weapon. Then below that, fill out the applicable boxes for that melee basic damage. Secondly, look up one of your at will attack powers and do the same thing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660622" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1660622</a> Note: Antiprio char