Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

Asante B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your defenses seem off from what they should be. The +2 Will from Battlemind should go under 'Class'. Your bonuses to defenses from your armor and neck should go in 'Enh'. You should have an Enhancement bonus from your armor. You should not have Misc. bonuses to defenses. We are not using the 'Language of the Mind' optional rule, so please choose another language. Please include levels for your Level 2 Utility and for your Daily attack powers. Furthermore, Battlemind's Demand, Mind Spike, and Blurred Step are not level 1 powers. (They are unleveled.), and neither is Lodestone Lure (it is Level 3). Please fill out your number of healing surges. Please note that taking an augmentable power as a Dilettante will make it lose the Augmentable keyword - i.e. you cannot use its augments. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: Asante B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your defenses seem off from what they should be. The +2 Will from Battlemind should go under 'Class'. Your bonuses to defenses from your armor and neck should go in 'Enh'. You should have an Enhancement bonus from your armor. You should not have Misc. bonuses to defenses. We are not using the 'Language of the Mind' optional rule, so please choose another language. Please include levels for your Level 2 Utility and for your Daily attack powers. Furthermore, Battlemind's Demand, Mind Spike, and Blurred Step are not level 1 powers. (They are unleveled.), and neither is Lodestone Lure (it is Level 3). Please fill out your number of healing surges. Please note that taking an augmentable power as a Dilettante will make it lose the Augmentable keyword - i.e. you cannot use its augments. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I believe I have made the necessary corrections to the sheet. 1. Hopefully placed the bonuses and enhancements in the right box. 2. Changed language to Draconic 3. Correctly labeled power levels and descriptions. 4. Number of healing surges added. 5. Did not read that in the glossary before hand but does not change my selection. Thanks.
Asante B. said: Han S. said: Asante B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your defenses seem off from what they should be. The +2 Will from Battlemind should go under 'Class'. Your bonuses to defenses from your armor and neck should go in 'Enh'. You should have an Enhancement bonus from your armor. You should not have Misc. bonuses to defenses. We are not using the 'Language of the Mind' optional rule, so please choose another language. Please include levels for your Level 2 Utility and for your Daily attack powers. Furthermore, Battlemind's Demand, Mind Spike, and Blurred Step are not level 1 powers. (They are unleveled.), and neither is Lodestone Lure (it is Level 3). Please fill out your number of healing surges. Please note that taking an augmentable power as a Dilettante will make it lose the Augmentable keyword - i.e. you cannot use its augments. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I believe I have made the necessary corrections to the sheet. 1. Hopefully placed the bonuses and enhancements in the right box. 2. Changed language to Draconic 3. Correctly labeled power levels and descriptions. 4. Number of healing surges added. 5. Did not read that in the glossary before hand but does not change my selection. Thanks. All the points look good, just one more that I missed earlier - your Race says Satyr but you have the Half-Elf features (and Dilettante) written down. Once this has been resolved I can grant the journal.
Han S. said: Asante B. said: Han S. said: Asante B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your defenses seem off from what they should be. The +2 Will from Battlemind should go under 'Class'. Your bonuses to defenses from your armor and neck should go in 'Enh'. You should have an Enhancement bonus from your armor. You should not have Misc. bonuses to defenses. We are not using the 'Language of the Mind' optional rule, so please choose another language. Please include levels for your Level 2 Utility and for your Daily attack powers. Furthermore, Battlemind's Demand, Mind Spike, and Blurred Step are not level 1 powers. (They are unleveled.), and neither is Lodestone Lure (it is Level 3). Please fill out your number of healing surges. Please note that taking an augmentable power as a Dilettante will make it lose the Augmentable keyword - i.e. you cannot use its augments. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I believe I have made the necessary corrections to the sheet. 1. Hopefully placed the bonuses and enhancements in the right box. 2. Changed language to Draconic 3. Correctly labeled power levels and descriptions. 4. Number of healing surges added. 5. Did not read that in the glossary before hand but does not change my selection. Thanks. All the points look good, just one more that I missed earlier - your Race says Satyr but you have the Half-Elf features (and Dilettante) written down. Once this has been resolved I can grant the journal. Wow, I missed that. Half-Elf has been updated. Have to remember to complete my final builds on ddi before adding them to weaver.&nbsp;
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529</a>
Asante B. said: Han S. said: Asante B. said: Han S. said: Asante B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2024186</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your defenses seem off from what they should be. The +2 Will from Battlemind should go under 'Class'. Your bonuses to defenses from your armor and neck should go in 'Enh'. You should have an Enhancement bonus from your armor. You should not have Misc. bonuses to defenses. We are not using the 'Language of the Mind' optional rule, so please choose another language. Please include levels for your Level 2 Utility and for your Daily attack powers. Furthermore, Battlemind's Demand, Mind Spike, and Blurred Step are not level 1 powers. (They are unleveled.), and neither is Lodestone Lure (it is Level 3). Please fill out your number of healing surges. Please note that taking an augmentable power as a Dilettante will make it lose the Augmentable keyword - i.e. you cannot use its augments. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I believe I have made the necessary corrections to the sheet. 1. Hopefully placed the bonuses and enhancements in the right box. 2. Changed language to Draconic 3. Correctly labeled power levels and descriptions. 4. Number of healing surges added. 5. Did not read that in the glossary before hand but does not change my selection. Thanks. All the points look good, just one more that I missed earlier - your Race says Satyr but you have the Half-Elf features (and Dilettante) written down. Once this has been resolved I can grant the journal. Wow, I missed that. Half-Elf has been updated. Have to remember to complete my final builds on ddi before adding them to weaver.&nbsp; Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Alexander G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529</a> Hello. Please list down your languages. Your Eldritch Strike is missing its feat bonus in the Attack Workspace. I would recommend taking Versatile Expertise over War Wizard's, so that you can have a feat bonus on your Psionic attacks. Your healing surges and HP seem higher than what they should be. Please include the +2 to Bluff from Nibenese Bride. (optional) Please note that Tyrannical Threat is an attack made with Constitution, so your accuracy with it will be poor. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed
Han S. said: Alexander G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529</a> Hello. Please list down your languages. Your Eldritch Strike is missing its feat bonus in the Attack Workspace. I would recommend taking Versatile Expertise over War Wizard's, so that you can have a feat bonus on your Psionic attacks. Your healing surges and HP seem higher than what they should be. Please include the +2 to Bluff from Nibenese Bride. (optional) Please note that Tyrannical Threat is an attack made with Constitution, so your accuracy with it will be poor. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed 1. I've listed my languages now, dunno how that slipped past me. 2. I originally didn't put a feat bonus there, since I only had War Wizard's Expertise, which only gives a feat bonus to implement attacks and basic attacks, and Eldritch Strike is a weapon attack. I've added one now though, since I switched to versatile expertise. 3. I've done that now. 4. I came back to this from making a bunch of level 6 prebuilts, and had gotten into a "routine" with doing the math in my head. Also, I didn't actually check the actual HP per level and Healing Surge values of Warlock, and assumed it would be the same as Ardent since the HP at 1st level were the same. The values should be right now. 5. Dunno how this slipped past me, I added that now. 6. Didn't notice it was CON based. Changed it to Roaring Storm of Cania.
Alexander G. said: Han S. said: Alexander G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529</a> Hello. Please list down your languages. Your Eldritch Strike is missing its feat bonus in the Attack Workspace. I would recommend taking Versatile Expertise over War Wizard's, so that you can have a feat bonus on your Psionic attacks. Your healing surges and HP seem higher than what they should be. Please include the +2 to Bluff from Nibenese Bride. (optional) Please note that Tyrannical Threat is an attack made with Constitution, so your accuracy with it will be poor. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed 1. I've listed my languages now, dunno how that slipped past me. 2. I originally didn't put a feat bonus there, since I only had War Wizard's Expertise, which only gives a feat bonus to implement attacks and basic attacks, and Eldritch Strike is a weapon attack. I've added one now though, since I switched to versatile expertise. 3. I've done that now. 4. I came back to this from making a bunch of level 6 prebuilts, and had gotten into a "routine" with doing the math in my head. Also, I didn't actually check the actual HP per level and Healing Surge values of Warlock, and assumed it would be the same as Ardent since the HP at 1st level were the same. The values should be right now. 5. Dunno how this slipped past me, I added that now. 6. Didn't notice it was CON based. Changed it to Roaring Storm of Cania. Check. Check, but to clarify you still could have added the expertise bonus from War Wizard's Expertise to Eldritch Strike, as it is both arcane and a basic attack in itself. Check. Check on the HP, the healing surges still seem one too high unless I've missed somewhere that you've gotten an extra surge from. Please let me know if that's the case. Check. Check. I'd missed this earlier, but your Radiant Temple Uniform only comes in cloth, while you have it listed as leather. If you still intend to keep it, please also add its bonus to Stealth to your skills.
Han S. said: Alexander G. said: Han S. said: Alexander G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529</a> Hello. Please list down your languages. Your Eldritch Strike is missing its feat bonus in the Attack Workspace. I would recommend taking Versatile Expertise over War Wizard's, so that you can have a feat bonus on your Psionic attacks. Your healing surges and HP seem higher than what they should be. Please include the +2 to Bluff from Nibenese Bride. (optional) Please note that Tyrannical Threat is an attack made with Constitution, so your accuracy with it will be poor. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed 1. I've listed my languages now, dunno how that slipped past me. 2. I originally didn't put a feat bonus there, since I only had War Wizard's Expertise, which only gives a feat bonus to implement attacks and basic attacks, and Eldritch Strike is a weapon attack. I've added one now though, since I switched to versatile expertise. 3. I've done that now. 4. I came back to this from making a bunch of level 6 prebuilts, and had gotten into a "routine" with doing the math in my head. Also, I didn't actually check the actual HP per level and Healing Surge values of Warlock, and assumed it would be the same as Ardent since the HP at 1st level were the same. The values should be right now. 5. Dunno how this slipped past me, I added that now. 6. Didn't notice it was CON based. Changed it to Roaring Storm of Cania. Check. Check, but to clarify you still could have added the expertise bonus from War Wizard's Expertise to Eldritch Strike, as it is both arcane and a basic attack in itself. Check. Check on the HP, the healing surges still seem one too high unless I've missed somewhere that you've gotten an extra surge from. Please let me know if that's the case. Check. Check. I'd missed this earlier, but your Radiant Temple Uniform only comes in cloth, while you have it listed as leather. If you still intend to keep it, please also add its bonus to Stealth to your skills. 1. Okay. 2. Okay. It was my understanding that Eldritch Strike replaced a basic attack, but didn't count as an MBA for other effects. 3. Okay. 4. Okay, NOW the healing surges per day should be right. 5. Okay. 6. Okay 7. Replaced it with Sunleaf Armor, and added the Resist 5 Radiant it gives me.
Alexander G. said: Han S. said: Alexander G. said: Han S. said: Alexander G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2028529</a> Hello. Please list down your languages. Your Eldritch Strike is missing its feat bonus in the Attack Workspace. I would recommend taking Versatile Expertise over War Wizard's, so that you can have a feat bonus on your Psionic attacks. Your healing surges and HP seem higher than what they should be. Please include the +2 to Bluff from Nibenese Bride. (optional) Please note that Tyrannical Threat is an attack made with Constitution, so your accuracy with it will be poor. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed 1. I've listed my languages now, dunno how that slipped past me. 2. I originally didn't put a feat bonus there, since I only had War Wizard's Expertise, which only gives a feat bonus to implement attacks and basic attacks, and Eldritch Strike is a weapon attack. I've added one now though, since I switched to versatile expertise. 3. I've done that now. 4. I came back to this from making a bunch of level 6 prebuilts, and had gotten into a "routine" with doing the math in my head. Also, I didn't actually check the actual HP per level and Healing Surge values of Warlock, and assumed it would be the same as Ardent since the HP at 1st level were the same. The values should be right now. 5. Dunno how this slipped past me, I added that now. 6. Didn't notice it was CON based. Changed it to Roaring Storm of Cania. Check. Check, but to clarify you still could have added the expertise bonus from War Wizard's Expertise to Eldritch Strike, as it is both arcane and a basic attack in itself. Check. Check on the HP, the healing surges still seem one too high unless I've missed somewhere that you've gotten an extra surge from. Please let me know if that's the case. Check. Check. I'd missed this earlier, but your Radiant Temple Uniform only comes in cloth, while you have it listed as leather. If you still intend to keep it, please also add its bonus to Stealth to your skills. 1. Okay. 2. Okay. It was my understanding that Eldritch Strike replaced a basic attack, but didn't count as an MBA for other effects. 3. Okay. 4. Okay, NOW the healing surges per day should be right. 5. Okay. 6. Okay 7. Replaced it with Sunleaf Armor, and added the Resist 5 Radiant it gives me. Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033152" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033152</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338</a>
Grey_Moment said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033152" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033152</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please explicitly state which Animal Form you have in Race Features. The cost of the Adventurer's kit can be waived due to it being mundane equipment. Please also list the fly speed if you are going to list Nature's Mask flight in your Special Senses/Movement. (optional) Please note that you may choose a Background and Theme as part of character creation. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222</a> 1. Where is racial darkvision coming from? 2. You have +1 armor, yet +2 enhancement bonus to ac. If you're trying to list the shield bonus from shielding blade, please do it in the misc area of your ac modifiers.&nbsp; 3. You are not a living construct, and as such cannot use essence of the scout. 4. Your ranged basic doesn't seem to include your bonus to attack with crossbows. 5. You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 6. Infernal is not a language in 4e. 7. I'm not really clear why you have 2d6 listed with first strike, but it should be with sneak attack(and be 2d8 from backstabber).

Edited 1571012853
Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338</a> 1. Where is the Dark Vision racial trait coming from? 2. You cannot put both level up ability score bonuses into the same stat. 3. All three of your non-expertise feat options require wild shape, which Sentinels do not have. 4. Your starting hit points are increased by your constitution score, not your constitution modifier. If this wasn't what you did, your hp is wrong for some other reason and the math just made it look like you only added con mod, fix either way. 5. Please actually calculate out two different attacks in quick lookup and attack calculations. 6. Infernal and Druidic are not languages in 4th edition. 7. Seed of healing is a utility 2, there shouldn't be any utility 1s for most classes. 8. Wild shape is not a utility 2 power, its a class feature of Druid, not Sentinel. 9. Healing word is a sentinel feature power, not an encounter 3. 10. Your listed armor does not match your purchased armor. 11. Please list what type of armor you are wearing and change your armor bonus appropriately. 12. Please check the heavy armor box for your armor and place your constitution modifier in the class bonus ac box if you are using your constitution modifier to determine your ac. 13. You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too.

Edited 1571010316
Max
Pro
Blooper said: Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222</a> 1. Where is racial darkvision coming from? 2. You have +1 armor, yet +2 enhancement bonus to ac. If you're trying to list the shield bonus from shielding blade, please do it in the misc area of your ac modifiers.&nbsp; 3. You are not a living construct, and as such cannot use essence of the scout. 4. Your ranged basic doesn't seem to include your bonus to attack with crossbows. 5. You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 6. Infernal is not a language in 4e. 7. I'm not really clear why you have 2d6 listed with first strike, but it should be with sneak attack(and be 2d8 from backstabber). 1. I got confused between 4e and 5e, okay (taken off). 2. Okay. 3. I overlooked it, switched off to Necklace of Keys +1 4. I believe I corrected it, not sure if I've put it in the right place? 5. I've read about it, it seems a bit complicated for my first character on 4E so I preferred not to pick one. 6. Okay. Changed to Deep Speech. 7. I might have been tired and put it in the wrong place. Corrected.
Max said: Blooper said: Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222</a> 1. Where is racial darkvision coming from? 2. You have +1 armor, yet +2 enhancement bonus to ac. If you're trying to list the shield bonus from shielding blade, please do it in the misc area of your ac modifiers.&nbsp; 3. You are not a living construct, and as such cannot use essence of the scout. 4. Your ranged basic doesn't seem to include your bonus to attack with crossbows. 5. You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 6. Infernal is not a language in 4e. 7. I'm not really clear why you have 2d6 listed with first strike, but it should be with sneak attack(and be 2d8 from backstabber). 1. I got confused between 4e and 5e, okay (taken off). 2. Okay. 3. I overlooked it, switched off to Necklace of Keys +1 4. I believe I corrected it, not sure if I've put it in the right place? 5. I've read about it, it seems a bit complicated for my first character on 4E so I preferred not to pick one. 6. Okay. Changed to Deep Speech. 7. I might have been tired and put it in the wrong place. Corrected. Alright. One last thing that I assumed but may not be correct. Rogues are only proficient with hand crossbows. Are you using a regular crossbow, or a hand one? And if you are using a regular crossbow, do you have some way to get proficiency that I'm missing? (and also note that sharpshooter talent does give you Far Shot as a bonus feat, if you want to list that in feats)
Blooper said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338</a> 1. Where is the Dark Vision racial trait coming from? 2. You cannot put both level up ability score bonuses into the same stat. 3. All three of your non-expertise feat options require wild shape, which Sentinels do not have. 4. Your starting hit points are increased by your constitution score, not your constitution modifier. If this wasn't what you did, your hp is wrong for some other reason and the math just made it look like you only added con mod, fix either way. 5. Please actually calculate out two different attacks in quick lookup and attack calculations. 6. Infernal and Druidic are not languages in 4th edition. 7. Seed of healing is a utility 2, there shouldn't be any utility 1s for most classes. 8. Wild shape is not a utility 2 power, its a class feature of Druid, not Sentinel. 9. Healing word is a sentinel feature power, not an encounter 3. 10. Your listed armor does not match your purchased armor. 11. Please list what type of armor you are wearing and change your armor bonus appropriately. 12. Please check the heavy armor box for your armor and place your constitution modifier in the class bonus ac box if you are using your constitution modifier to determine your ac. 1. sorry, changed 2. changed full array, and edited this 3. fixed 4. fixed 5. done 6. fixed 7. fixed 8. deleted 9. fixed 10. fixed 11. fixed (i think) 12. fixed (i think)
Blooper said: Max said: Blooper said: Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222</a> 1. Where is racial darkvision coming from? 2. You have +1 armor, yet +2 enhancement bonus to ac. If you're trying to list the shield bonus from shielding blade, please do it in the misc area of your ac modifiers.&nbsp; 3. You are not a living construct, and as such cannot use essence of the scout. 4. Your ranged basic doesn't seem to include your bonus to attack with crossbows. 5. You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 6. Infernal is not a language in 4e. 7. I'm not really clear why you have 2d6 listed with first strike, but it should be with sneak attack(and be 2d8 from backstabber). 1. I got confused between 4e and 5e, okay (taken off). 2. Okay. 3. I overlooked it, switched off to Necklace of Keys +1 4. I believe I corrected it, not sure if I've put it in the right place? 5. I've read about it, it seems a bit complicated for my first character on 4E so I preferred not to pick one. 6. Okay. Changed to Deep Speech. 7. I might have been tired and put it in the wrong place. Corrected. Alright. One last thing that I assumed but may not be correct. Rogues are only proficient with hand crossbows. Are you using a regular crossbow, or a hand one? And if you are using a regular crossbow, do you have some way to get proficiency that I'm missing? (and also note that sharpshooter talent does give you Far Shot as a bonus feat, if you want to list that in feats) I assume you are talking about the damage which is only a mistake on my side, I keep forgetting hand crossbows and regular crossbows don't do the same damage. It's a hand crossbow, so the damage is corrected as well (and I added the precision of hand crossbow for no other confusion). &amp; Far Shot was added in the feats.
Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338</a> 1. Where is the Dark Vision racial trait coming from? 2. You cannot put both level up ability score bonuses into the same stat. 3. All three of your non-expertise feat options require wild shape, which Sentinels do not have. 4. Your starting hit points are increased by your constitution score, not your constitution modifier. If this wasn't what you did, your hp is wrong for some other reason and the math just made it look like you only added con mod, fix either way. 5. Please actually calculate out two different attacks in quick lookup and attack calculations. 6. Infernal and Druidic are not languages in 4th edition. 7. Seed of healing is a utility 2, there shouldn't be any utility 1s for most classes. 8. Wild shape is not a utility 2 power, its a class feature of Druid, not Sentinel. 9. Healing word is a sentinel feature power, not an encounter 3. 10. Your listed armor does not match your purchased armor. 11. Please list what type of armor you are wearing and change your armor bonus appropriately. 12. Please check the heavy armor box for your armor and place your constitution modifier in the class bonus ac box if you are using your constitution modifier to determine your ac. 1. sorry, changed 2. changed full array, and edited this 3. fixed 4. fixed 5. done 6. fixed 7. fixed 8. deleted 9. fixed 10. fixed 11. fixed (i think) 12. fixed (i think) 3. More of a notification than a correction, the feat Improved defenses exists which is a strictly better version of Scion of the Gods(it was printed later). 4. Your hp seems a little too high now, and your surges are off. Seems like you might have calculated it with a little higher con and then changed ability scores? Needs corrected. 5. You do not add a proficiency bonus on implement attack powers, such as storm spike. I am not sure where you are getting a feat bonus to damage. Your attack workspace and quick reference attack bonuses do not match up. 9. Sentinels don't get a second at will power, at 1 or 3. You only get the one at 1. Note that it can any druid at will 1, such as storm spike, it doesn't have to be one of the listed options in the sentinel class description. 10. Safewing amulet +1 only costs 680 gold, not 1000, so you can get some money back. 11. I'm not sure where the misc +3 ac is from? I see +1 from staff fighting, but not the other two. 13: You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 14. Where is the fifth trained skill from? 15. You can include the +2 to heal in the misc bonuses of your heal skill in the skill section.
Max said: Blooper said: Max said: Blooper said: Max said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033222</a> 1. Where is racial darkvision coming from? 2. You have +1 armor, yet +2 enhancement bonus to ac. If you're trying to list the shield bonus from shielding blade, please do it in the misc area of your ac modifiers.&nbsp; 3. You are not a living construct, and as such cannot use essence of the scout. 4. Your ranged basic doesn't seem to include your bonus to attack with crossbows. 5. You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 6. Infernal is not a language in 4e. 7. I'm not really clear why you have 2d6 listed with first strike, but it should be with sneak attack(and be 2d8 from backstabber). 1. I got confused between 4e and 5e, okay (taken off). 2. Okay. 3. I overlooked it, switched off to Necklace of Keys +1 4. I believe I corrected it, not sure if I've put it in the right place? 5. I've read about it, it seems a bit complicated for my first character on 4E so I preferred not to pick one. 6. Okay. Changed to Deep Speech. 7. I might have been tired and put it in the wrong place. Corrected. Alright. One last thing that I assumed but may not be correct. Rogues are only proficient with hand crossbows. Are you using a regular crossbow, or a hand one? And if you are using a regular crossbow, do you have some way to get proficiency that I'm missing? (and also note that sharpshooter talent does give you Far Shot as a bonus feat, if you want to list that in feats) I assume you are talking about the damage which is only a mistake on my side, I keep forgetting hand crossbows and regular crossbows don't do the same damage. It's a hand crossbow, so the damage is corrected as well (and I added the precision of hand crossbow for no other confusion). &amp; Far Shot was added in the feats. Alright, you're good to go! I've created you a journal in the campaign so you can start on macros whenever you feel like it.
Blooper said: Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338</a> 1. Where is the Dark Vision racial trait coming from? 2. You cannot put both level up ability score bonuses into the same stat. 3. All three of your non-expertise feat options require wild shape, which Sentinels do not have. 4. Your starting hit points are increased by your constitution score, not your constitution modifier. If this wasn't what you did, your hp is wrong for some other reason and the math just made it look like you only added con mod, fix either way. 5. Please actually calculate out two different attacks in quick lookup and attack calculations. 6. Infernal and Druidic are not languages in 4th edition. 7. Seed of healing is a utility 2, there shouldn't be any utility 1s for most classes. 8. Wild shape is not a utility 2 power, its a class feature of Druid, not Sentinel. 9. Healing word is a sentinel feature power, not an encounter 3. 10. Your listed armor does not match your purchased armor. 11. Please list what type of armor you are wearing and change your armor bonus appropriately. 12. Please check the heavy armor box for your armor and place your constitution modifier in the class bonus ac box if you are using your constitution modifier to determine your ac. 1. sorry, changed 2. changed full array, and edited this 3. fixed 4. fixed 5. done 6. fixed 7. fixed 8. deleted 9. fixed 10. fixed 11. fixed (i think) 12. fixed (i think) 3. More of a notification than a correction, the feat Improved defenses exists which is a strictly better version of Scion of the Gods(it was printed later). 4. Your hp seems a little too high now, and your surges are off. Seems like you might have calculated it with a little higher con and then changed ability scores? Needs corrected. 5. You do not add a proficiency bonus on implement attack powers, such as storm spike. I am not sure where you are getting a feat bonus to damage. Your attack workspace and quick reference attack bonuses do not match up. 9. Sentinels don't get a second at will power, at 1 or 3. You only get the one at 1. Note that it can any druid at will 1, such as storm spike, it doesn't have to be one of the listed options in the sentinel class description. 10. Safewing amulet +1 only costs 680 gold, not 1000, so you can get some money back. 11. I'm not sure where the misc +3 ac is from? I see +1 from staff fighting, but not the other two. 13: You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 14. Where is the fifth trained skill from? 15. You can include the +2 to heal in the misc bonuses of your heal skill in the skill section. 3. changed! thank you 4. fixed 5. fixed 9. fixed 10. thank you! fixed 11. i remember i had a reason but i forgot, so changed 13. thank you! i think for my first i'll just pass on that&nbsp; 14. idk, deleted one 15. done!
Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338</a> 1. Where is the Dark Vision racial trait coming from? 2. You cannot put both level up ability score bonuses into the same stat. 3. All three of your non-expertise feat options require wild shape, which Sentinels do not have. 4. Your starting hit points are increased by your constitution score, not your constitution modifier. If this wasn't what you did, your hp is wrong for some other reason and the math just made it look like you only added con mod, fix either way. 5. Please actually calculate out two different attacks in quick lookup and attack calculations. 6. Infernal and Druidic are not languages in 4th edition. 7. Seed of healing is a utility 2, there shouldn't be any utility 1s for most classes. 8. Wild shape is not a utility 2 power, its a class feature of Druid, not Sentinel. 9. Healing word is a sentinel feature power, not an encounter 3. 10. Your listed armor does not match your purchased armor. 11. Please list what type of armor you are wearing and change your armor bonus appropriately. 12. Please check the heavy armor box for your armor and place your constitution modifier in the class bonus ac box if you are using your constitution modifier to determine your ac. 1. sorry, changed 2. changed full array, and edited this 3. fixed 4. fixed 5. done 6. fixed 7. fixed 8. deleted 9. fixed 10. fixed 11. fixed (i think) 12. fixed (i think) 3. More of a notification than a correction, the feat Improved defenses exists which is a strictly better version of Scion of the Gods(it was printed later). 4. Your hp seems a little too high now, and your surges are off. Seems like you might have calculated it with a little higher con and then changed ability scores? Needs corrected. 5. You do not add a proficiency bonus on implement attack powers, such as storm spike. I am not sure where you are getting a feat bonus to damage. Your attack workspace and quick reference attack bonuses do not match up. 9. Sentinels don't get a second at will power, at 1 or 3. You only get the one at 1. Note that it can any druid at will 1, such as storm spike, it doesn't have to be one of the listed options in the sentinel class description. 10. Safewing amulet +1 only costs 680 gold, not 1000, so you can get some money back. 11. I'm not sure where the misc +3 ac is from? I see +1 from staff fighting, but not the other two. 13: You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 14. Where is the fifth trained skill from? 15. You can include the +2 to heal in the misc bonuses of your heal skill in the skill section. 3. changed! thank you 4. fixed 5. fixed 9. fixed 10. thank you! fixed 11. i remember i had a reason but i forgot, so changed 13. thank you! i think for my first i'll just pass on that&nbsp; 14. idk, deleted one 15. done! 4. I thiiiink your hp should be 46. 12 base +14 constitution +(4*5) level up. 5. Storm spike still seems to be including your weapon's proficiency bonus.
Blooper said: Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338</a> 1. Where is the Dark Vision racial trait coming from? 2. You cannot put both level up ability score bonuses into the same stat. 3. All three of your non-expertise feat options require wild shape, which Sentinels do not have. 4. Your starting hit points are increased by your constitution score, not your constitution modifier. If this wasn't what you did, your hp is wrong for some other reason and the math just made it look like you only added con mod, fix either way. 5. Please actually calculate out two different attacks in quick lookup and attack calculations. 6. Infernal and Druidic are not languages in 4th edition. 7. Seed of healing is a utility 2, there shouldn't be any utility 1s for most classes. 8. Wild shape is not a utility 2 power, its a class feature of Druid, not Sentinel. 9. Healing word is a sentinel feature power, not an encounter 3. 10. Your listed armor does not match your purchased armor. 11. Please list what type of armor you are wearing and change your armor bonus appropriately. 12. Please check the heavy armor box for your armor and place your constitution modifier in the class bonus ac box if you are using your constitution modifier to determine your ac. 1. sorry, changed 2. changed full array, and edited this 3. fixed 4. fixed 5. done 6. fixed 7. fixed 8. deleted 9. fixed 10. fixed 11. fixed (i think) 12. fixed (i think) 3. More of a notification than a correction, the feat Improved defenses exists which is a strictly better version of Scion of the Gods(it was printed later). 4. Your hp seems a little too high now, and your surges are off. Seems like you might have calculated it with a little higher con and then changed ability scores? Needs corrected. 5. You do not add a proficiency bonus on implement attack powers, such as storm spike. I am not sure where you are getting a feat bonus to damage. Your attack workspace and quick reference attack bonuses do not match up. 9. Sentinels don't get a second at will power, at 1 or 3. You only get the one at 1. Note that it can any druid at will 1, such as storm spike, it doesn't have to be one of the listed options in the sentinel class description. 10. Safewing amulet +1 only costs 680 gold, not 1000, so you can get some money back. 11. I'm not sure where the misc +3 ac is from? I see +1 from staff fighting, but not the other two. 13: You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 14. Where is the fifth trained skill from? 15. You can include the +2 to heal in the misc bonuses of your heal skill in the skill section. 3. changed! thank you 4. fixed 5. fixed 9. fixed 10. thank you! fixed 11. i remember i had a reason but i forgot, so changed 13. thank you! i think for my first i'll just pass on that&nbsp; 14. idk, deleted one 15. done! 4. I thiiiink your hp should be 46. 12 base +14 constitution +(4*5) level up. 5. Storm spike still seems to be including your weapon's proficiency bonus. 4. changed 5. i believe it's fixed? it's late so math is hard&nbsp;
Han S. said: Grey_Moment said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033152" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033152</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please explicitly state which Animal Form you have in Race Features. The cost of the Adventurer's kit can be waived due to it being mundane equipment. Please also list the fly speed if you are going to list Nature's Mask flight in your Special Senses/Movement. (optional) Please note that you may choose a Background and Theme as part of character creation. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Added "Sparrow Form" to Nature's Mask in Race Features. 2. Refunded the 15 gp for the Adventurer's kit. 3. Listed fly speed next to Nature's Mask in Special Senses/Movement 4. Figured out (I hope) backgrounds and Themes. Added the "Found in the Wild" background to the Class/Path/Destiny Features section, added +2 to the Heal skill. Additionally, Added "Knight Hospitaler" theme to the Class/Path/Destiny Features section, and the associated power "Shield of Devotion" to the powers page. Tweaked background section to reflect the theme. The mechanical background already fit surprisingly well into the existing background story. Addendum, I do plan on cleaning things up, once I get more familiar with my powers/feats etc. and their associated numbers.

Edited 1571066164
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2032379" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2032379</a> (This is a retirement of Yedion, an 11th level PC -&gt; a new 10th level version)
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. (This is a Mulligan replacement of my Sorcerer|Cleric (Arthalion)) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2034358" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2034358</a>
Andy P. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2032379" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2032379</a> (This is a retirement of Yedion, an 11th level PC -&gt; a new 10th level version) Looks fine to me, go ahead with the rework.
Cedric L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. (This is a Mulligan replacement of my Sorcerer|Cleric (Arthalion)) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2034358" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2034358</a> Hello. Please place your armor bonus from Scale armor in the 'Armor Bonus' box. Possibly related to the above, I do not know how you have a 5 temporary bonus to AC. You have Protector Spirit in your Class Features, but Elemental Spirit in your powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Grey_Moment said: Han S. said: Grey_Moment said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033152" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033152</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please explicitly state which Animal Form you have in Race Features. The cost of the Adventurer's kit can be waived due to it being mundane equipment. Please also list the fly speed if you are going to list Nature's Mask flight in your Special Senses/Movement. (optional) Please note that you may choose a Background and Theme as part of character creation. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Added "Sparrow Form" to Nature's Mask in Race Features. 2. Refunded the 15 gp for the Adventurer's kit. 3. Listed fly speed next to Nature's Mask in Special Senses/Movement 4. Figured out (I hope) backgrounds and Themes. Added the "Found in the Wild" background to the Class/Path/Destiny Features section, added +2 to the Heal skill. Additionally, Added "Knight Hospitaler" theme to the Class/Path/Destiny Features section, and the associated power "Shield of Devotion" to the powers page. Tweaked background section to reflect the theme. The mechanical background already fit surprisingly well into the existing background story. Addendum, I do plan on cleaning things up, once I get more familiar with my powers/feats etc. and their associated numbers. Looks fine now, journal approved. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.

Edited 1571078102
Han S. said: Cedric L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. (This is a Mulligan replacement of my Sorcerer|Cleric (Arthalion)) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2034358" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2034358</a> Hello. Please place your armor bonus from Scale armor in the 'Armor Bonus' box. Possibly related to the above, I do not know how you have a 5 temporary bonus to AC. You have Protector Spirit in your Class Features, but Elemental Spirit in your powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1/2. I tried, but every time I add it, it reverts back to 2. That's why I put it in temp bonus. I missed the armor section on the left. Fixed it by adding the armor value and shield bonus on the left. 3. Oops. thought I changed it everywhere. Changed it to Elemental.
Cedric L. said: Han S. said: Cedric L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. (This is a Mulligan replacement of my Sorcerer|Cleric (Arthalion)) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2034358" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2034358</a> Hello. Please place your armor bonus from Scale armor in the 'Armor Bonus' box. Possibly related to the above, I do not know how you have a 5 temporary bonus to AC. You have Protector Spirit in your Class Features, but Elemental Spirit in your powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1/2. I tried, but every time I add it, it reverts back to 2. That's why I put it in temp bonus. I missed the armor section on the left. Fixed it by adding the armor value and shield bonus on the left. 3. Oops. thought I changed it everywhere. Changed it to Elemental. Looks fine after discussing some things with 1/2 in PMs, go ahead with the mulligan.
Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: Blooper said: Samantha L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033338</a> 1. Where is the Dark Vision racial trait coming from? 2. You cannot put both level up ability score bonuses into the same stat. 3. All three of your non-expertise feat options require wild shape, which Sentinels do not have. 4. Your starting hit points are increased by your constitution score, not your constitution modifier. If this wasn't what you did, your hp is wrong for some other reason and the math just made it look like you only added con mod, fix either way. 5. Please actually calculate out two different attacks in quick lookup and attack calculations. 6. Infernal and Druidic are not languages in 4th edition. 7. Seed of healing is a utility 2, there shouldn't be any utility 1s for most classes. 8. Wild shape is not a utility 2 power, its a class feature of Druid, not Sentinel. 9. Healing word is a sentinel feature power, not an encounter 3. 10. Your listed armor does not match your purchased armor. 11. Please list what type of armor you are wearing and change your armor bonus appropriately. 12. Please check the heavy armor box for your armor and place your constitution modifier in the class bonus ac box if you are using your constitution modifier to determine your ac. 1. sorry, changed 2. changed full array, and edited this 3. fixed 4. fixed 5. done 6. fixed 7. fixed 8. deleted 9. fixed 10. fixed 11. fixed (i think) 12. fixed (i think) 3. More of a notification than a correction, the feat Improved defenses exists which is a strictly better version of Scion of the Gods(it was printed later). 4. Your hp seems a little too high now, and your surges are off. Seems like you might have calculated it with a little higher con and then changed ability scores? Needs corrected. 5. You do not add a proficiency bonus on implement attack powers, such as storm spike. I am not sure where you are getting a feat bonus to damage. Your attack workspace and quick reference attack bonuses do not match up. 9. Sentinels don't get a second at will power, at 1 or 3. You only get the one at 1. Note that it can any druid at will 1, such as storm spike, it doesn't have to be one of the listed options in the sentinel class description. 10. Safewing amulet +1 only costs 680 gold, not 1000, so you can get some money back. 11. I'm not sure where the misc +3 ac is from? I see +1 from staff fighting, but not the other two. 13: You are allowed to take a mechanical background and a theme for both mechanical and flavor benefits. You don't have too, so this is a notice rather than a correction in case you wish too. 14. Where is the fifth trained skill from? 15. You can include the +2 to heal in the misc bonuses of your heal skill in the skill section. 3. changed! thank you 4. fixed 5. fixed 9. fixed 10. thank you! fixed 11. i remember i had a reason but i forgot, so changed 13. thank you! i think for my first i'll just pass on that&nbsp; 14. idk, deleted one 15. done! 4. I thiiiink your hp should be 46. 12 base +14 constitution +(4*5) level up. 5. Storm spike still seems to be including your weapon's proficiency bonus. 4. changed 5. i believe it's fixed? it's late so math is hard&nbsp; Oh, you need to apply a +2 class bonus to fortitude from sentinel. Otherwise, seems good! You should have a journal in the roll20 now to work with momentarily.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1996865" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1996865</a>
Jackety said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1996865" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1996865</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. The +2 to Will from Superior Will should be in the 'Feat' column, not Misc. Under Feats, please also list which Superior Implement you chose for Superior Implement Training. Please fill out Personality Traits and Mannerisms &amp; Appearance somewhat. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1571186957
Okay, one final time. This rebuild is the final time I'll be doing this for the character. Or can do for this character even. Note: I have the Enchant Item Ritual and the Ritual Crafter feat, however, since I have not used any session slots so far to actually craft, I have not crafted any of the items in my character sheet. They've all been purchased. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a>
Rofel Wodring said: Okay, one final time. This rebuild is the final time I'll be doing this for the character. Or can do for this character even. Note: I have the Enchant Item Ritual and the Ritual Crafter feat, however, since I have not used any session slots so far to actually craft, I have not crafted any of the items in my character sheet. They've all been purchased. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a> Hello again. You are missing your class bonus to Will. I am unsure how you have a +3 Misc. bonus to initiative. Otherwise seems fine, let me know when those have been fixed.

Edited 1571241195
Han S. said: Rofel Wodring said: Okay, one final time. This rebuild is the final time I'll be doing this for the character. Or can do for this character even. Note: I have the Enchant Item Ritual and the Ritual Crafter feat, however, since I have not used any session slots so far to actually craft, I have not crafted any of the items in my character sheet. They've all been purchased. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a> Hello again. You are missing your class bonus to Will. I am unsure how you have a +3 Misc. bonus to initiative. Otherwise seems fine, let me know when those have been fixed. 1. I added the bonus in and my Will changed from 17 to 19. 2. The +3 Misc bonus to initiative -- +2 of it (item) comes from the Syllable of Grace and +1 of it (power) comes from the Battle Harness.
Rofel Wodring said: Han S. said: Rofel Wodring said: Okay, one final time. This rebuild is the final time I'll be doing this for the character. Or can do for this character even. Note: I have the Enchant Item Ritual and the Ritual Crafter feat, however, since I have not used any session slots so far to actually craft, I have not crafted any of the items in my character sheet. They've all been purchased. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a> Hello again. You are missing your class bonus to Will. I am unsure how you have a +3 Misc. bonus to initiative. Otherwise seems fine, let me know when those have been fixed. 1. I added the bonus in and my Will changed from 17 to 19. 2. The +3 Misc bonus to initiative -- +2 of it (item) comes from the Syllable of Grace and +1 of it (power) comes from the Battle Harness. Check. Do you have a way to speak Abyssal or Supernal for the Syllable?

Edited 1571245530
Han S. said: Rofel Wodring said: Han S. said: Rofel Wodring said: Okay, one final time. This rebuild is the final time I'll be doing this for the character. Or can do for this character even. Note: I have the Enchant Item Ritual and the Ritual Crafter feat, however, since I have not used any session slots so far to actually craft, I have not crafted any of the items in my character sheet. They've all been purchased. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a> Hello again. You are missing your class bonus to Will. I am unsure how you have a +3 Misc. bonus to initiative. Otherwise seems fine, let me know when those have been fixed. 1. I added the bonus in and my Will changed from 17 to 19. 2. The +3 Misc bonus to initiative -- +2 of it (item) comes from the Syllable of Grace and +1 of it (power) comes from the Battle Harness. Check. Do you have a way to speak Abyssal or Supernal for the Syllable? I do not have a way to speak Abyssal/Supernal. I am just using the passive property of the Syllable, with no way to actually activate the active property. EDIT: Initiative lowered in the sheet. On the occasions where I can speak it, I'll adjust it in-game.
Rofel Wodring said: Han S. said: Rofel Wodring said: Han S. said: Rofel Wodring said: Okay, one final time. This rebuild is the final time I'll be doing this for the character. Or can do for this character even. Note: I have the Enchant Item Ritual and the Ritual Crafter feat, however, since I have not used any session slots so far to actually craft, I have not crafted any of the items in my character sheet. They've all been purchased. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2008574</a> Hello again. You are missing your class bonus to Will. I am unsure how you have a +3 Misc. bonus to initiative. Otherwise seems fine, let me know when those have been fixed. 1. I added the bonus in and my Will changed from 17 to 19. 2. The +3 Misc bonus to initiative -- +2 of it (item) comes from the Syllable of Grace and +1 of it (power) comes from the Battle Harness. Check. Do you have a way to speak Abyssal or Supernal for the Syllable? I do not have a way to speak Abyssal/Supernal. I am just using the passive property of the Syllable, with no way to actually activate the active property. EDIT: Initiative lowered in the sheet. On the occasions where I can speak it, I'll adjust it in-game. Seems fine now, go ahead with macros I guess.
Okay, here goes... I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a>
Snodlander said: Okay, here goes... I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. For your Firepulse workspace, you add your Strength modifier (5) to the accuracy, not your Strength stat. You are also missing the inbuilt +2 to accuracy. Your HP looks low, please note that you add your Constitution stat to HP, not the modifier. (HP is one of the few places where you actually use the stat number itself for a calculation) You do not have proficiency in studded leather. You are also missing your enhancement bonus from your armor in your defenses - it should go in the Enh. column in the defenses breakdown, and not be added to the 'Armor Bonus' value. Why do you have a +2 Class bonus to Reflex? If one of those points is from your Firesoul manifestation, it should go in Misc. instead. Righteous Brand is misspelled. Please fill out Personality Traits and Mannerisms and Appearance somewhat. (optional) Please note that you have the option of choosing a Background and a Theme. (optional) I am suggesting this mostly in case you didn't know the option existed, but I would consider potentially taking Battle Cleric's Lore over Healer's Lore, as it would give you access to scale armor and significantly increase your defenses. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: Snodlander said: Okay, here goes... I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. For your Firepulse workspace, you add your Strength modifier (5) to the accuracy, not your Strength stat. You are also missing the inbuilt +2 to accuracy. Your HP looks low, please note that you add your Constitution stat to HP, not the modifier. (HP is one of the few places where you actually use the stat number itself for a calculation) You do not have proficiency in studded leather. You are also missing your enhancement bonus from your armor in your defenses - it should go in the Enh. column in the defenses breakdown, and not be added to the 'Armor Bonus' value. Why do you have a +2 Class bonus to Reflex? If one of those points is from your Firesoul manifestation, it should go in Misc. instead. Righteous Brand is misspelled. Please fill out Personality Traits and Mannerisms and Appearance somewhat. (optional) Please note that you have the option of choosing a Background and a Theme. (optional) I am suggesting this mostly in case you didn't know the option existed, but I would consider potentially taking Battle Cleric's Lore over Healer's Lore, as it would give you access to scale armor and significantly increase your defenses. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the review. Amendments as follows: 1) Firepulse Accuracy changed to STR Mod +2 2) Opted for Auspicious Birth and have now used Strength Stat for HP 3) Opted for Battle Cleric's Lore, switched to Scale Armour, added correct base Armour Bonus, and moved enhancement value to Enhancement Bonus to AC in defences 4) Moved Firesoul +1 reflex Class bonus to Misc 5) Amended spelling 6) Entered some detail in personality traits and mannerisms and appearance 7) Have opted for Auspicious Birth background, and Sohei theme (thanks for the heads-up) 8) Wasn't sure I could have Battle Cleric's Lore as a hybrid Cleric/Ranger but more than happy to take it! Updated. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Thanks again for reviewing, I'm open to any fine-tuning or tweaking you might suggest. Cheers.
Snodlander said: Han S. said: Snodlander said: Okay, here goes... I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. For your Firepulse workspace, you add your Strength modifier (5) to the accuracy, not your Strength stat. You are also missing the inbuilt +2 to accuracy. Your HP looks low, please note that you add your Constitution stat to HP, not the modifier. (HP is one of the few places where you actually use the stat number itself for a calculation) You do not have proficiency in studded leather. You are also missing your enhancement bonus from your armor in your defenses - it should go in the Enh. column in the defenses breakdown, and not be added to the 'Armor Bonus' value. Why do you have a +2 Class bonus to Reflex? If one of those points is from your Firesoul manifestation, it should go in Misc. instead. Righteous Brand is misspelled. Please fill out Personality Traits and Mannerisms and Appearance somewhat. (optional) Please note that you have the option of choosing a Background and a Theme. (optional) I am suggesting this mostly in case you didn't know the option existed, but I would consider potentially taking Battle Cleric's Lore over Healer's Lore, as it would give you access to scale armor and significantly increase your defenses. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the review. Amendments as follows: 1) Firepulse Accuracy changed to STR Mod +2 2) Opted for Auspicious Birth and have now used Strength Stat for HP 3) Opted for Battle Cleric's Lore, switched to Scale Armour, added correct base Armour Bonus, and moved enhancement value to Enhancement Bonus to AC in defences 4) Moved Firesoul +1 reflex Class bonus to Misc 5) Amended spelling 6) Entered some detail in personality traits and mannerisms and appearance 7) Have opted for Auspicious Birth background, and Sohei theme (thanks for the heads-up) 8) Wasn't sure I could have Battle Cleric's Lore as a hybrid Cleric/Ranger but more than happy to take it! Updated. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Thanks again for reviewing, I'm open to any fine-tuning or tweaking you might suggest. Cheers. More or less check, but I would suggest putting just the STR in the Ability column and put the +2 in the Misc., as the latter will scale between tiers. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. (new) Please move your +2 shield bonus to AC over to either the Class or the Misc. columns in your defenses. This is because the Shield Bonus spot for Myth-Weavers will add to both AC and Reflex by default, while BCL only grants a bonus to AC. Looks otherwise fine, just let me know when point 9 is fixed and I can set you up with the journal.
Han S. said: Snodlander said: Han S. said: Snodlander said: Okay, here goes... I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. For your Firepulse workspace, you add your Strength modifier (5) to the accuracy, not your Strength stat. You are also missing the inbuilt +2 to accuracy. Your HP looks low, please note that you add your Constitution stat to HP, not the modifier. (HP is one of the few places where you actually use the stat number itself for a calculation) You do not have proficiency in studded leather. You are also missing your enhancement bonus from your armor in your defenses - it should go in the Enh. column in the defenses breakdown, and not be added to the 'Armor Bonus' value. Why do you have a +2 Class bonus to Reflex? If one of those points is from your Firesoul manifestation, it should go in Misc. instead. Righteous Brand is misspelled. Please fill out Personality Traits and Mannerisms and Appearance somewhat. (optional) Please note that you have the option of choosing a Background and a Theme. (optional) I am suggesting this mostly in case you didn't know the option existed, but I would consider potentially taking Battle Cleric's Lore over Healer's Lore, as it would give you access to scale armor and significantly increase your defenses. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the review. Amendments as follows: 1) Firepulse Accuracy changed to STR Mod +2 2) Opted for Auspicious Birth and have now used Strength Stat for HP 3) Opted for Battle Cleric's Lore, switched to Scale Armour, added correct base Armour Bonus, and moved enhancement value to Enhancement Bonus to AC in defences 4) Moved Firesoul +1 reflex Class bonus to Misc 5) Amended spelling 6) Entered some detail in personality traits and mannerisms and appearance 7) Have opted for Auspicious Birth background, and Sohei theme (thanks for the heads-up) 8) Wasn't sure I could have Battle Cleric's Lore as a hybrid Cleric/Ranger but more than happy to take it! Updated. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Thanks again for reviewing, I'm open to any fine-tuning or tweaking you might suggest. Cheers. More or less check, but I would suggest putting just the STR in the Ability column and put the +2 in the Misc., as the latter will scale between tiers. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. (new) Please move your +2 shield bonus to AC over to either the Class or the Misc. columns in your defenses. This is because the Shield Bonus spot for Myth-Weavers will add to both AC and Reflex by default, while BCL only grants a bonus to AC. Looks otherwise fine, just let me know when point 9 is fixed and I can set you up with the journal. Thanks again. 1) +2 moved to misc 9) +2 Shield bonus moved directly to AC&nbsp;
Snodlander said: Han S. said: Snodlander said: Han S. said: Snodlander said: Okay, here goes... I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. For your Firepulse workspace, you add your Strength modifier (5) to the accuracy, not your Strength stat. You are also missing the inbuilt +2 to accuracy. Your HP looks low, please note that you add your Constitution stat to HP, not the modifier. (HP is one of the few places where you actually use the stat number itself for a calculation) You do not have proficiency in studded leather. You are also missing your enhancement bonus from your armor in your defenses - it should go in the Enh. column in the defenses breakdown, and not be added to the 'Armor Bonus' value. Why do you have a +2 Class bonus to Reflex? If one of those points is from your Firesoul manifestation, it should go in Misc. instead. Righteous Brand is misspelled. Please fill out Personality Traits and Mannerisms and Appearance somewhat. (optional) Please note that you have the option of choosing a Background and a Theme. (optional) I am suggesting this mostly in case you didn't know the option existed, but I would consider potentially taking Battle Cleric's Lore over Healer's Lore, as it would give you access to scale armor and significantly increase your defenses. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the review. Amendments as follows: 1) Firepulse Accuracy changed to STR Mod +2 2) Opted for Auspicious Birth and have now used Strength Stat for HP 3) Opted for Battle Cleric's Lore, switched to Scale Armour, added correct base Armour Bonus, and moved enhancement value to Enhancement Bonus to AC in defences 4) Moved Firesoul +1 reflex Class bonus to Misc 5) Amended spelling 6) Entered some detail in personality traits and mannerisms and appearance 7) Have opted for Auspicious Birth background, and Sohei theme (thanks for the heads-up) 8) Wasn't sure I could have Battle Cleric's Lore as a hybrid Cleric/Ranger but more than happy to take it! Updated. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2033009</a> Thanks again for reviewing, I'm open to any fine-tuning or tweaking you might suggest. Cheers. More or less check, but I would suggest putting just the STR in the Ability column and put the +2 in the Misc., as the latter will scale between tiers. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check. (new) Please move your +2 shield bonus to AC over to either the Class or the Misc. columns in your defenses. This is because the Shield Bonus spot for Myth-Weavers will add to both AC and Reflex by default, while BCL only grants a bonus to AC. Looks otherwise fine, just let me know when point 9 is fixed and I can set you up with the journal. Thanks again. 1) +2 moved to misc 9) +2 Shield bonus moved directly to AC Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Hello, this is my character sheet. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039686" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2039686</a>