Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

R.Rev said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Boras Furnor   1) AC calculation: the total number seems right, but for ease of future understanding I would recommend you tag your armor it as heavy under Quick Look Up, and put the full amount of the Strength modifier as a class bonus. Tagging it as heavy will make the sheet ignore your characters Dex or int score. 2) please pick and list a damage type with your dragon soul class feature 3) The LL dagger damage calculation, which I assume is a melee basic attack made with that weapon, is missing the damage property of the weapon 4) Special Senses under Quick Look Up needs filled out Not wrong, but advice : if you're looking to boost Arcana, I would suggest you drop either Dexterity or Wisdom in favor of intelligence.  Lastly, Ancient Soul is a very good feat, but I want to let you know it is one of the two building bricks for our only banned build, the other being Nusemnee's Atonement. Please do not take Nusemnee's Atonement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: R.Rev said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Boras Furnor   1) AC calculation: the total number seems right, but for ease of future understanding I would recommend you tag your armor it as heavy under Quick Look Up, and put the full amount of the Strength modifier as a class bonus. Tagging it as heavy will make the sheet ignore your characters Dex or int score. 2) please pick and list a damage type with your dragon soul class feature 3) The LL dagger damage calculation, which I assume is a melee basic attack made with that weapon, is missing the damage property of the weapon 4) Special Senses under Quick Look Up needs filled out Not wrong, but advice : if you're looking to boost Arcana, I would suggest you drop either Dexterity or Wisdom in favor of intelligence.  Lastly, Ancient Soul is a very good feat, but I want to let you know it is one of the two building bricks for our only banned build, the other being Nusemnee's Atonement. Please do not take Nusemnee's Atonement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Tagged armor as heavy and set full Str bonus under class. And thanks! Didn't know about that. 2) Listed Dragon Soul type as Lightning. 3) +2 from the energized property has been added to the LL dagger damage calculation. 4) Put "Normal" in the special sense box. Other: Dont worry, I've been warned about that combo! I wont be taking Nusemnee's Atonement. I'm mostly just picking up Ancient Soul so it works as an arcane power and get the Dragon Soul bonus. Oh, and I should add I've changed my char's background after someone pointed out a better one for me. From Dragon-Blooded Spellcaster to Ikemmu. I've also purchased an Eberron Shard of Lightning. Hope I haven't missed anything!
R.Rev said: baldhermit said: R.Rev said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Boras Furnor   1) AC calculation: the total number seems right, but for ease of future understanding I would recommend you tag your armor it as heavy under Quick Look Up, and put the full amount of the Strength modifier as a class bonus. Tagging it as heavy will make the sheet ignore your characters Dex or int score. 2) please pick and list a damage type with your dragon soul class feature 4) Special Senses under Quick Look Up needs filled out Not wrong, but advice : if you're looking to boost Arcana, I would suggest you drop either Dexterity or Wisdom in favor of intelligence.  Lastly, Ancient Soul is a very good feat, but I want to let you know it is one of the two building bricks for our only banned build, the other being Nusemnee's Atonement. Please do not take Nusemnee's Atonement. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Tagged armor as heavy and set full Str bonus under class. And thanks! Didn't know about that. 2) Listed Dragon Soul type as Lightning. 4) Put "Normal" in the special sense box. Other: Dont worry, I've been warned about that combo! I wont be taking Nusemnee's Atonement. I'm mostly just picking up Ancient Soul so it works as an arcane power and get the Dragon Soul bonus. Oh, and I should add I've changed my char's background after someone pointed out a better one for me. From Dragon-Blooded Spellcaster to Ikemmu. I've also purchased an Eberron Shard of Lightning. Hope I haven't missed anything! When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1783564" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1783564</a> This is a mulligan of an existing character (Jade) and will not need a new journal.
Swami Monsoon said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1783564" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1783564</a> This is a mulligan of an existing character (Jade) and will not need a new journal. Everything is fine, you had a journal already so it is just to convert that just minor points for completness sake 1. It is prefered that you list your theme feature by level 2. class feature should be listed, balance of nature is technical a class feature as is primal aspect that is primal predator, I can see they are all done correctly

Edited 1546049407
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: Montaigne Feverbrook

Edited 1546056276
Viktor Mayrin said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: Montaigne Feverbrook Welcome to The Guild, a good start on the sheet just a few things 1) Race Feature missing notes if you took Dillitante or Knack for Success 2) With your stat array most of your defenses are going to be on the lower end. Note since you are using leather armor,and not chain, and you are a Fey Pact Hexlade you are going to get much more out of having higher Dex than Con. Also there is no harm in having a stat below 10 to start especially if it adds nothing to your class. 3) Your HP is incorrect make sure you re-read the class entry and provide a breakdown of your math. 4) You are missing racial bonus to your skills. 5) In the Attack and Damage workspaces please fill this out with actual powers, as a Hexblade this could be Eldritch Bolt and Icy Skewer. 6) I can only assume you got Virtuous Strike from your unlisted racial Dillitante feature, while this choice is fine do know part of what makes the Hexblade good is its built in MBA that actually benefits from all of your class features and has both the weapon and implement keyword. There are other powers that could be picked up that are good but could be used for a more niche situation. 7) Please provide a breakdown of expenses. 8) Please know you can also benefit from a Mechanical Background and Character Theme Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1546066862
Nikolai M. said: Viktor Mayrin said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: Montaigne Feverbrook Welcome to The Guild, a good start on the sheet just a few things 1) Race Feature missing notes if you took Dillitante or Knack for Success 2) With your stat array most of your defenses are going to be on the lower end. Note since you are using leather armor,and not chain, and you are a Fey Pact Hexlade you are going to get much more out of having higher Dex than Con. Also there is no harm in having a stat below 10 to start especially if it adds nothing to your class. 3) Your HP is incorrect make sure you re-read the class entry and provide a breakdown of your math. 4) You are missing racial bonus to your skills. 5) In the Attack and Damage workspaces please fill this out with actual powers, as a Hexblade this could be Eldritch Bolt and Icy Skewer. 6) I can only assume you got Virtuous Strike from your unlisted racial Dillitante feature, while this choice is fine do know part of what makes the Hexblade good is its built in MBA that actually benefits from all of your class features and has both the weapon and implement keyword. There are other powers that could be picked up that are good but could be used for a more niche situation. 7) Please provide a breakdown of expenses. 8) Please know you can also benefit from a Mechanical Background and Character Theme Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1 - Expanded Race Feature description to include Dilettante &nbsp;as the source of Virtuous Strike. 2 - I despise&nbsp; having stat penalties, even if there is "no harm". Changing the array either drops my CHA to 19 or puts one stat in the negative, which I see no point in doing as the change of having a 16 Dexterity and a 19 Charisma results in the same damage codes and a penalty &nbsp;to my to hit codes. Additionally, changed Leather Warmage's Uniform +1 to Eladrin Chain Armor +1. 3 - Indeed, I am so used to only adding my CON mod I made an assumption and did not fully read the entry. HP increased from 35 to 48. HP breakdown would be 12 + 16 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 48 4 - Racial skill bonuses added and notated in the statistic block. 5 - Changed Charisma and Dexterity to Icy Skewer and Eldritch Bolt in Attack and Damage Workspace 6 - I like Virtuous Strike and it makes sense for my character's backstory and motivations. I see no need to go full Min/Max, especially if I make a character that is optimized but ultimately not the character I want to play. 7 - Breakdown added in Coins &amp; Other Wealth 8 - Added Mechanical Background: Recent Life - Fighting Undead to Race Features and gained a +2 to Religion. Added Primordial Adept Theme and gained Rod Proficiency (redundant), Primordial language, Solkara's Wave power, and +2 to Bluff, Diplomacy, Insight, and Intimidation vs creatures with the Elemental Origin 9 - Changed Spectral Fade &nbsp;to Ethereal Stride &nbsp;and Armor of WInter's Grasp &nbsp;to Dread Star
Viktor Mayrin said: Nikolai M. said: Viktor Mayrin said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: Montaigne Feverbrook Welcome to The Guild, a good start on the sheet just a few things 1) Race Feature missing notes if you took Dillitante or Knack for Success 2) With your stat array most of your defenses are going to be on the lower end. Note since you are using leather armor,and not chain, and you are a Fey Pact Hexlade you are going to get much more out of having higher Dex than Con. Also there is no harm in having a stat below 10 to start especially if it adds nothing to your class. 3) Your HP is incorrect make sure you re-read the class entry and provide a breakdown of your math. 4) You are missing racial bonus to your skills. 5) In the Attack and Damage workspaces please fill this out with actual powers, as a Hexblade this could be Eldritch Bolt and Icy Skewer. 6) I can only assume you got Virtuous Strike from your unlisted racial Dillitante feature, while this choice is fine do know part of what makes the Hexblade good is its built in MBA that actually benefits from all of your class features and has both the weapon and implement keyword. There are other powers that could be picked up that are good but could be used for a more niche situation. 7) Please provide a breakdown of expenses. 8) Please know you can also benefit from a Mechanical Background and Character Theme Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1 - Expanded Race Feature description to include Dilettante &nbsp;as the source of Virtuous Strike. 2 - I despise&nbsp; having stat penalties, even if there is "no harm". Changing the array either drops my CHA to 19 or puts one stat in the negative, which I see no point in doing as the change of having a 16 Dexterity and a 19 Charisma results in the same damage codes and a penalty &nbsp;to my to hit codes. Additionally, changed Leather Warmage's Uniform +1 to Eladrin Chain Armor +1. 3 - Indeed, I am so used to only adding my CON mod I made an assumption and did not fully read the entry. HP increased from 35 to 48. HP breakdown would be 12 + 16 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 48 4 - Racial skill bonuses added and notated in the statistic block. 5 - Changed Charisma and Dexterity to Icy Skewer and Eldritch Bolt in Attack and Damage Workspace 6 - I like Virtuous Strike and it makes sense for my character's backstory and motivations. I see no need to go full Min/Max, especially if I make a character that is optimized but ultimately not the character I want to play. 7 - Breakdown added in Coins &amp; Other Wealth 8 - Added Mechanical Background: Recent Life - Fighting Undead to Race Features and gained a +2 to Religion. Added Primordial Adept Theme and gained Rod Proficiency (redundant), Primordial language, Solkara's Wave power, and +2 to Bluff, Diplomacy, Insight, and Intimidation vs creatures with the Elemental Origin 9 - Changed Spectral Fade &nbsp;to Ethereal Stride &nbsp;and Armor of WInter's Grasp &nbsp;to Dread Star 1) Check 2) Mostly Check, since you are now in heavy armor you need to check the armor is heavy box.&nbsp; 3) Check 4) Check 5) Check 6) Check 7) Check 8) Check 9) Check Be sure to make sure you get the "Armor is Heavy" box checked under quick lookup since chain is heavy armor. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ, checked the&nbsp;New Player Checklist and have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Here is my character Omen- <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a>

Edited 1546409458
Weave said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ, checked the&nbsp;New Player Checklist and have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Here is my character Omen- <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Hello weave, The name of your race is misspelled. Your HP and number of Healing Surges seems incorrect. Please provide a breakdown of your calculations for these if you can. According to your modifier calculations, your Intelligence score is 14, not 13. Your attack workspace is missing the feat bonus to attack that your Expertise feat provides. Please specify your armor as Magic Leather Armor +1 (Magic is the name of the enchantment.) Please specify your Fallen Empire's language. (Addendum) &nbsp;While it&nbsp;is not incorrect, please note that with your current gear and stat choices, most of your defenses are rather on the lower side. With an AC of 17 (correcting for point 3 on this list), an on-level monster will hit you 70% of the time, and most monsters you will face will be higher level. Your Reflex and Fort are similarly low, though it is normal for a character to have one of Fort/Reflex/Will be weak. While we will not stop you, please give this some thought. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1546476218
Han S. said: Weave said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ, checked the&nbsp;New Player Checklist and have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Here is my character Omen- <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Hello weave, The name of your race is misspelled. Your HP and number of Healing Surges seems incorrect. Please provide a breakdown of your calculations for these if you can. According to your modifier calculations, your Intelligence score is 14, not 13. Your attack workspace is missing the feat bonus to attack that your Expertise feat provides. Please specify your armor as Magic Leather Armor +1 (Magic is the name of the enchantment.) Please specify your Fallen Empire's language. (Addendum) &nbsp;While it&nbsp;is not incorrect, please note that with your current gear and stat choices, most of your defenses are rather on the lower side. With an AC of 17 (correcting for point 3 on this list), an on-level monster will hit you 70% of the time, and most monsters you will face will be higher level. Your Reflex and Fort are similarly low, though it is normal for a character to have one of Fort/Reflex/Will be weak. While we will not stop you, please give this some thought. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have made the above changes. Hit points were weird because of Born Under a Bad Sign, the math is under session and campaign notes. Healing surge. Healing surges and other changes have been fixed. Although I have low AC I have at will shadow blend/walk which will probably be a +2 in most dungeons. I also swapped armor for repulsion armor which should keep enemies at bay where I can try to be a back line blaster.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a>
Weave said: Han S. said: Weave said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ, checked the&nbsp;New Player Checklist and have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Here is my character Omen- <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Hello weave, The name of your race is misspelled. Your HP and number of Healing Surges seems incorrect. Please provide a breakdown of your calculations for these if you can. According to your modifier calculations, your Intelligence score is 14, not 13. Your attack workspace is missing the feat bonus to attack that your Expertise feat provides. Please specify your armor as Magic Leather Armor +1 (Magic is the name of the enchantment.) Please specify your Fallen Empire's language. (Addendum) &nbsp;While it&nbsp;is not incorrect, please note that with your current gear and stat choices, most of your defenses are rather on the lower side. With an AC of 17 (correcting for point 3 on this list), an on-level monster will hit you 70% of the time, and most monsters you will face will be higher level. Your Reflex and Fort are similarly low, though it is normal for a character to have one of Fort/Reflex/Will be weak. While we will not stop you, please give this some thought. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have made the above changes. Hit points were weird because of Born Under a Bad Sign, the math is under session and campaign notes. Healing surge. Healing surges and other changes have been fixed. Although I have low AC I have at will shadow blend/walk which will probably be a +2 in most dungeons. I also swapped armor for repulsion armor which should keep enemies at bay where I can try to be a back line blaster.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Looks good, outside of one thing. Your HP calculation is still incorrect. Note that it is your score, not your modifier, that is added to your HP. Once you've made this correction, I can set you up with a journal.
Han S. said: Weave said: Han S. said: Weave said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ, checked the&nbsp;New Player Checklist and have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Here is my character Omen- <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Hello weave, The name of your race is misspelled. Your HP and number of Healing Surges seems incorrect. Please provide a breakdown of your calculations for these if you can. According to your modifier calculations, your Intelligence score is 14, not 13. Your attack workspace is missing the feat bonus to attack that your Expertise feat provides. Please specify your armor as Magic Leather Armor +1 (Magic is the name of the enchantment.) Please specify your Fallen Empire's language. (Addendum) &nbsp;While it&nbsp;is not incorrect, please note that with your current gear and stat choices, most of your defenses are rather on the lower side. With an AC of 17 (correcting for point 3 on this list), an on-level monster will hit you 70% of the time, and most monsters you will face will be higher level. Your Reflex and Fort are similarly low, though it is normal for a character to have one of Fort/Reflex/Will be weak. While we will not stop you, please give this some thought. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have made the above changes. Hit points were weird because of Born Under a Bad Sign, the math is under session and campaign notes. Healing surge. Healing surges and other changes have been fixed. Although I have low AC I have at will shadow blend/walk which will probably be a +2 in most dungeons. I also swapped armor for repulsion armor which should keep enemies at bay where I can try to be a back line blaster.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Looks good, outside of one thing. Your HP calculation is still incorrect. Note that it is your score, not your modifier, that is added to your HP. Once you've made this correction, I can set you up with a journal. My starting CHR at level 1 is 20 so I fixed that. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a>
Weave said: Han S. said: Weave said: Han S. said: Weave said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ, checked the&nbsp;New Player Checklist and have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Here is my character Omen- <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Hello weave, The name of your race is misspelled. Your HP and number of Healing Surges seems incorrect. Please provide a breakdown of your calculations for these if you can. According to your modifier calculations, your Intelligence score is 14, not 13. Your attack workspace is missing the feat bonus to attack that your Expertise feat provides. Please specify your armor as Magic Leather Armor +1 (Magic is the name of the enchantment.) Please specify your Fallen Empire's language. (Addendum) &nbsp;While it&nbsp;is not incorrect, please note that with your current gear and stat choices, most of your defenses are rather on the lower side. With an AC of 17 (correcting for point 3 on this list), an on-level monster will hit you 70% of the time, and most monsters you will face will be higher level. Your Reflex and Fort are similarly low, though it is normal for a character to have one of Fort/Reflex/Will be weak. While we will not stop you, please give this some thought. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have made the above changes. Hit points were weird because of Born Under a Bad Sign, the math is under session and campaign notes. Healing surge. Healing surges and other changes have been fixed. Although I have low AC I have at will shadow blend/walk which will probably be a +2 in most dungeons. I also swapped armor for repulsion armor which should keep enemies at bay where I can try to be a back line blaster.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Looks good, outside of one thing. Your HP calculation is still incorrect. Note that it is your score, not your modifier, that is added to your HP. Once you've made this correction, I can set you up with a journal. My starting CHR at level 1 is 20 so I fixed that. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> HP updates when the stat increases, so it should actually be one higher. That's minor enough, though. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794025" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794025</a>

Edited 1546638680
wuzzat . said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794025" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794025</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild Please check out the NPC 1. Your race doesn't match your racial features 2. Your class doesn't match your class features 3. The powers you have listed on page 2 are not powers 4. Your starting attribute array, racial and level 4 bonuses to attributes are not listed 5. Your feats should say at what level you gain them and it should follow the progress as listed on the table on pages 28-29 in Player's Handbook 1. Also remember the special rule regarding this in Guild 6. You need to buy the Big 3 7. Player's Handbook 1 pages 274-279 helps you with the attack and damage workspaces In other words, steps 3 through 12, possibly 2 as well. And join the discord channel if you have any questions, link to that is on the link above
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432</a>

Edited 1546844129
Devourer of the Void said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432</a> Hello Void, welcome to your second character. 1) please note the benefit from Hide Armor Expertise, while a bonus from a feat, is not listed as a feat bonus. Please list it under Misc. 2) Defense calculations, AC and Reflex both show a +1 misc. Where does that come from ?
baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432</a> Hello Void, welcome to your second character. 1) please note the benefit from Hide Armor Expertise, while a bonus from a feat, is not listed as a feat bonus. Please list it under Misc. 2) Defense calculations, AC and Reflex both show a +1 misc. Where does that come from ? 1) Moved it to Misc. 2) The +1 Misc to AC and Reflex comes the Barbarian Agility ability. I also changed some of my stats around, buffing my Dex while decreasing my Con, due to suggestions.
Devourer of the Void said: baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432</a> Hello Void, welcome to your second character. 1) please note the benefit from Hide Armor Expertise, while a bonus from a feat, is not listed as a feat bonus. Please list it under Misc. 2) Defense calculations, AC and Reflex both show a +1 misc. Where does that come from ? 1) Moved it to Misc. 2) The +1 Misc to AC and Reflex comes the Barbarian Agility ability. I also changed some of my stats around, buffing my Dex while decreasing my Con, due to suggestions. At 1 : check At 2 : check At stats : cool you changed your stats, however your character does not get the benefit of the Dex modifier and the Hide Armor Expertise both. You gain one or the other. You could select another feat, or you can tag the armor as heavy, and then it will not count the Dexterity modifier towards the AC calculation. if you choose the latter option though, changing the stats was pretty much moot.
baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432</a> Hello Void, welcome to your second character. 1) please note the benefit from Hide Armor Expertise, while a bonus from a feat, is not listed as a feat bonus. Please list it under Misc. 2) Defense calculations, AC and Reflex both show a +1 misc. Where does that come from ? 1) Moved it to Misc. 2) The +1 Misc to AC and Reflex comes the Barbarian Agility ability. I also changed some of my stats around, buffing my Dex while decreasing my Con, due to suggestions. At 1 : check At 2 : check At stats : cool you changed your stats, however your character does not get the benefit of the Dex modifier and the Hide Armor Expertise both. You gain one or the other. You could select another feat, or you can tag the armor as heavy, and then it will not count the Dexterity modifier towards the AC calculation. if you choose the latter option though, changing the stats was pretty much moot. At Stats: Switched out Hide Armour Expertise for Weapon Focus.
Devourer of the Void said: baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432</a> Hello Void, welcome to your second character. 1) please note the benefit from Hide Armor Expertise, while a bonus from a feat, is not listed as a feat bonus. Please list it under Misc. 2) Defense calculations, AC and Reflex both show a +1 misc. Where does that come from ? 1) Moved it to Misc. 2) The +1 Misc to AC and Reflex comes the Barbarian Agility ability. I also changed some of my stats around, buffing my Dex while decreasing my Con, due to suggestions. At 1 : check At 2 : check At stats : cool you changed your stats, however your character does not get the benefit of the Dex modifier and the Hide Armor Expertise both. You gain one or the other. You could select another feat, or you can tag the armor as heavy, and then it will not count the Dexterity modifier towards the AC calculation. if you choose the latter option though, changing the stats was pretty much moot. At Stats: Switched out Hide Armour Expertise for Weapon Focus. new journal waiting for you. Don't forget to add this character to the census
baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: baldhermit said: Devourer of the Void said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794432</a> Hello Void, welcome to your second character. 1) please note the benefit from Hide Armor Expertise, while a bonus from a feat, is not listed as a feat bonus. Please list it under Misc. 2) Defense calculations, AC and Reflex both show a +1 misc. Where does that come from ? 1) Moved it to Misc. 2) The +1 Misc to AC and Reflex comes the Barbarian Agility ability. I also changed some of my stats around, buffing my Dex while decreasing my Con, due to suggestions. At 1 : check At 2 : check At stats : cool you changed your stats, however your character does not get the benefit of the Dex modifier and the Hide Armor Expertise both. You gain one or the other. You could select another feat, or you can tag the armor as heavy, and then it will not count the Dexterity modifier towards the AC calculation. if you choose the latter option though, changing the stats was pretty much moot. At Stats: Switched out Hide Armour Expertise for Weapon Focus. new journal waiting for you. Don't forget to add this character to the census Thanks! Pretty sure I already added him, but I'll double check
Zim has decided to be shiny in a new way I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1796688" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1796688</a>

Edited 1546927121
Han S. &nbsp;said: Weave &nbsp;said: Han S. &nbsp;said: Weave &nbsp;said: Han S. &nbsp;said: Weave &nbsp;said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ, checked the&nbsp;New Player Checklist and have downloaded the Portable Compendium. Here is my character Omen- <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Hello weave, The name of your race is misspelled. Your HP and number of Healing Surges seems incorrect. Please provide a breakdown of your calculations for these if you can. According to your modifier calculations, your Intelligence score is 14, not 13. Your attack workspace is missing the feat bonus to attack that your Expertise feat provides. Please specify your armor as Magic Leather Armor +1 (Magic is the name of the enchantment.) Please specify your Fallen Empire's language. (Addendum) &nbsp;While it&nbsp;is not incorrect, please note that with your current gear and stat choices, most of your defenses are rather on the lower side. With an AC of 17 (correcting for point 3 on this list), an on-level monster will hit you 70% of the time, and most monsters you will face will be higher level. Your Reflex and Fort are similarly low, though it is normal for a character to have one of Fort/Reflex/Will be weak. While we will not stop you, please give this some thought. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have made the above changes. Hit points were weird because of Born Under a Bad Sign, the math is under session and campaign notes. Healing surge. Healing surges and other changes have been fixed. Although I have low AC I have at will shadow blend/walk which will probably be a +2 in most dungeons. I also swapped armor for repulsion armor which should keep enemies at bay where I can try to be a back line blaster.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> Looks good, outside of one thing. Your HP calculation is still incorrect. Note that it is your score, not your modifier, that is added to your HP. Once you've made this correction, I can set you up with a journal. My starting CHR at level 1 is 20 so I fixed that. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1792153</a> HP updates when the stat increases, so it should actually be one higher. That's minor enough, though. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census. Han, I have made changes to my token as requested.(For Omen)
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800159" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800159</a>

Edited 1547174984
Defiantnight said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800159" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800159</a> You don't gain a feat at level 5, but you do get a free Expertise feat by guild rules, so please label your Staff Expertise as a "Free" feat. You're missing the bonus to Insight from the Seer theme. Please add a numeric breakdown for your monetary purchases in "Coins and Other Things". You do not fulfill the qualifications to use a Syllable of Grace. See Guild Rulings. Your HP is wrong. Please note that it is your score, not your modifier, that is added to your HP. In your background section, you mention War Wizard's Expertise and Tooth of Chaos, which you do not seem to currently have. Your second attack/damage workspace should say they're for a Ranged Basic, from what I can tell. Your Wild Soul's resist under "Class / Path / Destiny Features" is the wrong value. The Enhancement bonus of your Chaos Bolt in the Attack Workspace is wrong, assuming you're using your Staff of Ruin. (optional) This is not something incorrect and does not have to strictly be addressed, but your Intelligence is high for a class that does not depend on it much.

Edited 1547176398
Done Corrected Done, adjusted for lack of syllable, and corrected a 10 gold error Understood and removed Corrected Those were development notes sorry, removed I don't have a ranged basic (though I could throw my dagger, I think, in which case no changes are needed I believe) Fixed Thank you, fixed; the staff was a last-minute addition when I realized it was for sale The intelligence is meant to be like that
Defiantnight said: Done Corrected Done, adjusted for lack of syllable, and corrected a 10 gold error Understood and removed Corrected Those were development notes sorry, removed I don't have a ranged basic (though I could throw my dagger, I think, in which case no changes are needed I believe) Fixed Thank you, fixed; the staff was a last-minute addition when I realized it was for sale The intelligence is purposeful 1-6. Check. 7. With your current setup, you can only make a basic attacks with your dagger, as Staves/Quarterstaffs need to be wielded two-handed to be used as a weapon. You seem to be using your Dexterity modifier for those attacks, since by default Melee Basics use Strength, while Ranged Basics use Dexterity when using a light thrown weapon (like daggers). So please either mark it as a Ranged Basic and keep the Dexterity, or mark it as a Melee Basic and change the ability score to Strength. 8-10. Check.

Edited 1547177980
Han S. said: Defiantnight said: Done Corrected Done, adjusted for lack of syllable, and corrected a 10 gold error Understood and removed Corrected Those were development notes sorry, removed I don't have a ranged basic (though I could throw my dagger, I think, in which case no changes are needed I believe) Fixed Thank you, fixed; the staff was a last-minute addition when I realized it was for sale The intelligence is purposeful 1-6. Check. 7. With your current setup, you can only make a basic attacks with your dagger, as Staves/Quarterstaffs need to be wielded two-handed to be used as a weapon. You seem to be using your Dexterity modifier for those attacks, since by default Melee Basics use Strength, while Ranged Basics use Dexterity when using a light thrown weapon (like daggers). So please either mark it as a Ranged Basic and keep the Dexterity, or mark it as a Melee Basic and change the ability score to Strength. 8-10. Check. I seem to have assumed or misread somewhere that light weapons can use Dex in melee, whoops. Yeah, without dropping the dagger, it's the only one I can use for basic attacks; I'll fix the notation Edit: Also added the correct melee bonuses in the top left quick look up box
Defiantnight said: I seem to have assumed or misread somewhere that light weapons can use Dex in melee, whoops. Yeah, without dropping the dagger, it's the only one I can use for basic attacks; I'll fix the notation Edit: Also added the correct melee bonuses in the top left quick look up box When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800682" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800682</a>
aRePiiGee said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800682" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800682</a> Welcome to the Guild ArePiiGee 1) feat bonuses do not stack, so the benefit of Superior Will and Improved Defenses for your Will defense do not add up to 3. 2) Please include the word 'background' with Family Tradition for ease of understanding Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: aRePiiGee said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800682" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800682</a> Welcome to the Guild ArePiiGee 1) feat bonuses do not stack, so the benefit of Superior Will and Improved Defenses for your Will defense do not add up to 3. 2) Please include the word 'background' with Family Tradition for ease of understanding Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks, I figured I would miss something. 1. I replaced Improved Defenses with In Shining Armor and adjusted defenses accordingly. 2. Changed to Background: Family Tradition (+2 Diplomacy).
aRePiiGee said: baldhermit said: aRePiiGee said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800682" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1800682</a> Welcome to the Guild ArePiiGee 1) feat bonuses do not stack, so the benefit of Superior Will and Improved Defenses for your Will defense do not add up to 3. 2) Please include the word 'background' with Family Tradition for ease of understanding Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks, I figured I would miss something. 1. I replaced Improved Defenses with In Shining Armor and adjusted defenses accordingly. 2. Changed to Background: Family Tradition (+2 Diplomacy). At 1 : Calculation for the Will defense still not correct. At 2 : check and thank you
I'm sorry I think I forgot to save it after fixing the Will Defense. Should be correct now.
aRePiiGee said: I'm sorry I think I forgot to save it after fixing the Will Defense. Should be correct now. Journal Assigned
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1804797" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1804797</a>

Edited 1547813484
Ashandarei said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1804797" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1804797</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your Luskan skill bonus and Power of Skill bonus should both be adding 1 to your Stealth and Thievery, so the misc should be 2 for both. Please include an explicit monetary breakdown of your purchases in Coins and Other Wealth. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Gad Harwin
Krogania said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Gad Harwin Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your HP seems wrong by my calculations. Please provide a breakdown if you believe it is correct. I do not see where your +1 to Endurance comes from. Note the section in the Rules on Items thread for rituals - you do not need to play the cost in components, you pay it in GP. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: Krogania said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Gad Harwin Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your HP seems wrong by my calculations. Please provide a breakdown if you believe it is correct. I do not see where your +1 to Endurance comes from. Note the section in the Rules on Items thread for rituals - you do not need to play the cost in components, you pay it in GP. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Indeed I calculated HP without the racial adjustment to Con. Updated to 6+6+19+5*4=51 hp, where 6 is both hybrid class starting HPs, 19 Con, and both classes have 2.5HP/level for 5 times 4 level ups. 2. I forgot to remove it when I trained Endurance. Removed the bonus. 3. I missed the parenthetical about that. I have replaced the component cost with a ritual book, which I also missed from that same section. Question, it says pay the GP cost when I perform the ritual. Can someone else pay that cost? As it is a group ritual can we split the cost? Thanks.
Han S. said: Ashandarei said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1804797" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1804797</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your Luskan skill bonus and Power of Skill bonus should both be adding 1 to your Stealth and Thievery, so the misc should be 2 for both. Please include an explicit monetary breakdown of your purchases in Coins and Other Wealth. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hello!&nbsp; Thanks for looking over my character sheet! In regards to Item 1, I used the Luskan background to add Thievery to my class list, so per the article on mechanical backgrounds ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>) &nbsp;I didn't think I was allowed to also have the +1 to both skills.&nbsp; Because of this, I have not changed my skill bonuses for either of those skills.&nbsp; If I am allowed to take that benefit as well, I will gladly add the +1 to them both. I have also added the breakdown of my purchases in the coins and other wealth.&nbsp; I also added some basic items that would be free as they are mundane items under 50 gp according to the downloadable compendium. If you have any other comments, please let me know.
Krogania said: Han S. said: Krogania said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Gad Harwin Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your HP seems wrong by my calculations. Please provide a breakdown if you believe it is correct. I do not see where your +1 to Endurance comes from. Note the section in the Rules on Items thread for rituals - you do not need to play the cost in components, you pay it in GP. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Indeed I calculated HP without the racial adjustment to Con. Updated to 6+6+19+5*4=51 hp, where 6 is both hybrid class starting HPs, 19 Con, and both classes have 2.5HP/level for 5 times 4 level ups. 2. I forgot to remove it when I trained Endurance. Removed the bonus. 3. I missed the parenthetical about that. I have replaced the component cost with a ritual book, which I also missed from that same section. Question, it says pay the GP cost when I perform the ritual. Can someone else pay that cost? As it is a group ritual can we split the cost? Thanks. 1. Check. 2. Check. 3. You do not need to pay for a ritual book either as it counts as a mundane item. Someone else can pay the cost of it and it can potentially be split. 4. (optional) &nbsp;As a heads up: your current mechanical background is strictly worse than the Wandering Duelist background. (It gives +3 to Intimidate vs. your current background's +2.) As adding back the 50 GP is minor enough, I can set you up with the journal. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Ashandarei said: Han S. said: Ashandarei said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1804797" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1804797</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Your Luskan skill bonus and Power of Skill bonus should both be adding 1 to your Stealth and Thievery, so the misc should be 2 for both. Please include an explicit monetary breakdown of your purchases in Coins and Other Wealth. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hello!&nbsp; Thanks for looking over my character sheet! In regards to Item 1, I used the Luskan background to add Thievery to my class list, so per the article on mechanical backgrounds ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2644220/mechanical-backgrounds-how-do-they-work</a>) &nbsp;I didn't think I was allowed to also have the +1 to both skills.&nbsp; Because of this, I have not changed my skill bonuses for either of those skills.&nbsp; If I am allowed to take that benefit as well, I will gladly add the +1 to them both. I have also added the breakdown of my purchases in the coins and other wealth.&nbsp; I also added some basic items that would be free as they are mundane items under 50 gp according to the downloadable compendium. If you have any other comments, please let me know. Luskan's Benefit falls under "If you are using a campaign setting that offers regional benefits (such as the FORGOTTEN REALMS setting), gain a regional benefit." In other words, you gain everything under the Benefit line. Check. The skill check issue is minor enough to fix that I can still assign you a journal. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. &gt; Kalla &lt;
Kyle F. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. &gt; Kalla &lt; &nbsp;Hello Kyle, and welcome to the Guild. Please include your Swordmage Warding as a Class bonus to AC. Please specify the kind of armor your Nightmare Ward Armor is and add its armor bonus to the Armor Bonus box. Please include in the Statistic Block a breakdown of your initial stat array, your racial bonuses choice, and what stat boosts you take at Level 4. Please specify what implement you chose for White Lotus Dueling Expertise. Please adjust your breakdown of speed, as your speed is not 30. If you are coming in from 5th edition, speed and distance is measured in squares, not feet. Please include a monetary breakdown of your purchases in the Coins and Other Wealth box. (Optional) I do not see a theme on this character. (Optional) Your current background, which gives +2 to History, is strictly worse than Scion of an Ancient Bloodline, which gives +3 to History. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: &nbsp;Hello Kyle, and welcome to the Guild. Please include your Swordmage Warding as a Class bonus to AC. Please specify the kind of armor your Nightmare Ward Armor is and add its armor bonus to the Armor Bonus box. Please include in the Statistic Block a breakdown of your initial stat array, your racial bonuses choice, and what stat boosts you take at Level 4. Please specify what implement you chose for White Lotus Dueling Expertise. Please adjust your breakdown of speed, as your speed is not 30. If you are coming in from 5th edition, speed and distance is measured in squares, not feet. Please include a monetary breakdown of your purchases in the Coins and Other Wealth box. (Optional) I do not see a theme on this character. (Optional) Your current background, which gives +2 to History, is strictly worse than Scion of an Ancient Bloodline, which gives +3 to History. Thank you for the welcome.&nbsp; 1. I have added the +3 bonus from Swordmage Warding to my character's AC. 2. I have specified that the Nightmare Ward Armor is Leather Armor and have added the +2 bonus to my character's AC. 3. Initial stat array, racial bonuses, and Level 4 bonuses have been added to the Statistics Block. 4. I am slightly confused about this point. According to the compendium, the feat reads as follows: White Lotus Dueling Expertise Prerequisite : Any arcane class Benefit : You gain a +1 feat bonus to the attack rolls of arcane powers and basic attacks that you make with any weapon or implement with which you have proficiency . This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;You also gain proficiency with orbs, rods, staffs, or wands. I may be misinterpreting the text, but the wording seems to imply that the bonus applies to all weapons and implements with which my character has proficiency, although if I am incorrect I will default to Longsword as a weapon and implement (and a wand if I cannot choose a sword as an implement in this case) 5. I have adjusted my character's speed to read as "6 squares" instead of 30 feet. 6. A breakdown of purchases has been recorded in the Coins and Other Wealth box. 7. I do not wish to add a theme at this time, but thank you for the reminder. 8. I will keep the previous Background as it better fits the character concept.
Kyle F. said: Han S. said: &nbsp;Hello Kyle, and welcome to the Guild. Please include your Swordmage Warding as a Class bonus to AC. Please specify the kind of armor your Nightmare Ward Armor is and add its armor bonus to the Armor Bonus box. Please include in the Statistic Block a breakdown of your initial stat array, your racial bonuses choice, and what stat boosts you take at Level 4. Please specify what implement you chose for White Lotus Dueling Expertise. Please adjust your breakdown of speed, as your speed is not 30. If you are coming in from 5th edition, speed and distance is measured in squares, not feet. Please include a monetary breakdown of your purchases in the Coins and Other Wealth box. (Optional) I do not see a theme on this character. (Optional) Your current background, which gives +2 to History, is strictly worse than Scion of an Ancient Bloodline, which gives +3 to History. Thank you for the welcome.&nbsp; 1. I have added the +3 bonus from Swordmage Warding to my character's AC. 2. I have specified that the Nightmare Ward Armor is Leather Armor and have added the +2 bonus to my character's AC. 3. Initial stat array, racial bonuses, and Level 4 bonuses have been added to the Statistics Block. 4. I am slightly confused about this point. According to the compendium, the feat reads as follows: White Lotus Dueling Expertise Prerequisite : Any arcane class Benefit : You gain a +1 feat bonus to the attack rolls of arcane powers and basic attacks that you make with any weapon or implement with which you have proficiency . This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;You also gain proficiency with orbs, rods, staffs, or wands. I may be misinterpreting the text, but the wording seems to imply that the bonus applies to all weapons and implements with which my character has proficiency, although if I am incorrect I will default to Longsword as a weapon and implement (and a wand if I cannot choose a sword as an implement in this case) 5. I have adjusted my character's speed to read as "6 squares" instead of 30 feet. 6. A breakdown of purchases has been recorded in the Coins and Other Wealth box. 7. I do not wish to add a theme at this time, but thank you for the reminder. 8. I will keep the previous Background as it better fits the character concept. Check. Check. Check. You are not incorrect, but I was referring to the second line - choosing one of orbs, staffs, wands or rods as an implement. Check. Your Raven's Feather is a mundane item and its cost can be waived. See Level and Gold under Basic Rules. Check. Check.