Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. url= <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> ] 1) I have listed my race features and choices 2) I have listed class features and choices 3) I have completed the attack calculation for for example an MBA and an RBA 4) ! have completed the damage calculations for the same powers chosen at #4 5) I have fixed my list of feats 6) I have listed the chosen character array, the racial bonus and the level 4 boost in the statistic block 7) I have completed the check penalty and speed penalty for your chosen armor, list your characters speed and special senses 8) I have provided known languages and what gold do I have left 9)I have listed chosen powers 10) Optionally, you can choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed.

Edited 1527475187
João A. said: baldhermit said: João A. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594341" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594341</a> Hi Joao, welcome to the Guild 1) Could you please explain your number of healing surges? I think you may have added your half level score, which would be incorrect. 2) you seem to have skipped 8 of the New player Checklist, where you get told about a free feat. This will then also have consequences for your attack calculation. 3) under quick look up, please fill out the check penalty from your armor. Even if that value is zero and won't change any of the math, we need to know that you know what that value is. 4) in your defense calculations, top centre of page 1, please fill out the enhancement bonuses granted to you by your armor and neck item 5) Please help me understand the power selection on page 2. Normally, you get two at-wills at level 1, a level 1 daily, a level 2 utility, another at-will at level 3, another daily at level 5. Instead of the two level 1 at-wills and one level 3 at-will, I see four level 3 at-wills. Instead of the level 1 daily and level 5 daily (with the option to choose a level 1 in that slot) I see 2 level 5 dailies. 6) Optionally, you can choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Fixed 2) Fixed (I hope) 3) Fixed (I hope) 4) Fixed&nbsp; 5) Fixed (Psionic Augmentation got me quite confused) 6) I am not sure that I understand your suggestion, could you explain what you mean? At 1 : check At 2 : implement attacks do not get the proficiency bonus to attacks. At 3 : please list with the name of the magic armor on page 2 what sort of armor this is. In your case Elusive Cloth Armor +1. Cloth does not give an armor bonus, so the entry under Quick Look Up is incorrect At 4 : the enhancement bonus to AC from the armor is missing. The enhancement bonus of the neck item is listed in the wrong column At 5 : check At 6 : if you look in the compendium, use the roll down menu to view only the character themes, you can see a number of entries there. You can have one of those added to your character. Most of them give a starter feature, and some an additional feature at level 5.&nbsp; If you change that roll down menu to backgrounds, you will see a lot of them. Most give a bonus to a skill or language. The most popular one (Auspicious Birth) gives a bonus to HP. Please note both a background and a character theme are optional.

Edited 1527478681
Wajih M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. url= <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> ] 1) I have listed my race features and choices 2) I have listed class features and choices 3) I have completed the attack calculation for for example an MBA and an RBA 4) ! have completed the damage calculations for the same powers chosen at #4 5) I have fixed my list of feats 6) I have listed the chosen character array, the racial bonus and the level 4 boost in the statistic block 7) I have completed the check penalty and speed penalty for your chosen armor, list your characters speed and special senses 8) I have provided known languages and what gold do I have left 9)I have listed chosen powers 10) Optionally, you can choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. At 1 :&nbsp;While heroic effort is a human race feature, there are a few more you have not yet listed. At 2 :&nbsp;none of what is listed under class features are features from your class. Please look up your chosen class in the compendium and select the class features and specialization options as they apply to your character. At 3 : since you did not name the weapons you used at the top of page 2, it is difficult for me to judge the correctness of these calculations. What sort of bow is this character using? Longbow, shortbow, hand crossbow, etc What is that lightning weapon? Under Quick Look Up I see the longbow and the drow long knife. I do not know which is the lightning weapon, so cannot review that, and I do not know how your character would be able to wield a drow long knife. The chaos storm dagger listed gives a bonus to arcane attacks, of which your character has none. Get your gear correctly named at the top of page 2 first please. Like "Duelist Longbow +1" After that, under Attack and Damage calculations, list what power you are making these calculations for At 5 : As per Step 8 of the New Player Checklist, please state what level or slot each feat takes. You cannot take a multiclass feat for the class you already belong to. At 6 : no, you didn't At 7 : Your character does not appear to have a magic armor purchased as per Step 9 of the new Player Checklist. How do you know that armor would have an armor bonus of 2 as you listed under the Quick Look Up? At 8 : the languages known is incorrect, but we'll get to that when the race features have been completed The gold listed is incorrect, since you do not have to buy a mundane item if you want it enchanted. The 35 gold for a mundane bow would be included in the 1000 gold for the enhanced bow. At 9 : Please reread Step 7 of the New Player Checklist. List the level of the slot each power takes. Aimed Shot, for example, is not a level 1 at will power but rather from an entirely different sub-class than most of your other choices. Betrayal isn't even a power for your class. At 10 : you're quoting my own words back at me. Under class features I see gritty sergeant listed, but not what choice you made with that background, and frankly I do not see how the gritty sergeant background would benefit you. If you took it for the +1 bonus to initiative checks, that bonus is missing from the initiative calculations on your sheet. If you took it to gain proficiency in a weapon the ranger class is not already proficient in, please list what weapon that is. On page 3 I see something listed as "Awe inspiring" and wonder what that is.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597640</a> Made my first one for play with my friend, this one is moreso for when I'm alone.
DarkDragon2344 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597640</a> Made my first one for play with my friend, this one is moreso for when I'm alone. Few minor tweaks: Since you're using two different stats for your attacks, please put a Str and an Int- power under your quick lookup Please add your racial elemental resistance under conditional modifiers For your items, add the base type to your armor Small typo in Elemental Foible You gain the Adventurer's Kit for free, so no need to spend the cash Your Endurance is missing another +2 (+2 racial, +2 background) Under Loc. for your feats, please enter the level you took them at (or "Free" in case of bonus feats). I now realize I actually missed this on your first sheet, sorry, please fix retroactively Anyway, just little things, so I created a journal for you. Add your character to the census and otherwise you know the drill.
Saladful said: DarkDragon2344 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597640" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597640</a> Made my first one for play with my friend, this one is moreso for when I'm alone. Few minor tweaks: Since you're using two different stats for your attacks, please put a Str and an Int- power under your quick lookup Please add your racial elemental resistance under conditional modifiers For your items, add the base type to your armor Small typo in Elemental Foible You gain the Adventurer's Kit for free, so no need to spend the cash Your Endurance is missing another +2 (+2 racial, +2 background) Under Loc. for your feats, please enter the level you took them at (or "Free" in case of bonus feats). I now realize I actually missed this on your first sheet, sorry, please fix retroactively Anyway, just little things, so I created a journal for you. Add your character to the census and otherwise you know the drill. 1: Done, used Greenflame Blade for consistency. 2: Got it, less likely to forget I'm good at tanking fire. 3: Added the leather descriptor to Genasi Soul Armor. 4: Elemantal, that's a new one; fixed. 5: I am now 5gp richer. 6: Error corrected, now adding 2 to 2 rather than replacing 2 with 2. 7: Fixed on both sheets, makes more sense than putting the book of origin since we use the compendium.

Edited 1527501147
baldhermit said: João A. said: baldhermit said: João A. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594341" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594341</a> Hi Joao, welcome to the Guild 1) Could you please explain your number of healing surges? I think you may have added your half level score, which would be incorrect. 2) you seem to have skipped 8 of the New player Checklist, where you get told about a free feat. This will then also have consequences for your attack calculation. 3) under quick look up, please fill out the check penalty from your armor. Even if that value is zero and won't change any of the math, we need to know that you know what that value is. 4) in your defense calculations, top centre of page 1, please fill out the enhancement bonuses granted to you by your armor and neck item 5) Please help me understand the power selection on page 2. Normally, you get two at-wills at level 1, a level 1 daily, a level 2 utility, another at-will at level 3, another daily at level 5. Instead of the two level 1 at-wills and one level 3 at-will, I see four level 3 at-wills. Instead of the level 1 daily and level 5 daily (with the option to choose a level 1 in that slot) I see 2 level 5 dailies. 6) Optionally, you can choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Fixed 2) Fixed (I hope) 3) Fixed (I hope) 4) Fixed&nbsp; 5) Fixed (Psionic Augmentation got me quite confused) 6) I am not sure that I understand your suggestion, could you explain what you mean? At 1 : check At 2 : implement attacks do not get the proficiency bonus to attacks. At 3 : please list with the name of the magic armor on page 2 what sort of armor this is. In your case Elusive Cloth Armor +1. Cloth does not give an armor bonus, so the entry under Quick Look Up is incorrect At 4 : the enhancement bonus to AC from the armor is missing. The enhancement bonus of the neck item is listed in the wrong column At 5 : check At 6 : if you look in the compendium, use the roll down menu to view only the character themes, you can see a number of entries there. You can have one of those added to your character. Most of them give a starter feature, and some an additional feature at level 5.&nbsp; If you change that roll down menu to backgrounds, you will see a lot of them. Most give a bonus to a skill or language. The most popular one (Auspicious Birth) gives a bonus to HP. Please note both a background and a character theme are optional. 2) Fixed (I think) Prof is now 0 on the spells 3) Fixed (I hope) bonus move to the right place, I think 4) Fixed (I think) bonus placed on the right column 6) Done, I understood what you meant, I am liking my character even more, he has more personality

Edited 1527527357
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> baldhermit edit for clarity, previous comments: At 1 : While heroic effort is a human race feature, there are a few more you have not yet listed. At 2 : none of what is listed under class features are features from your class. Please look up your chosen class in the compendium and select the class features and specialization options as they apply to your character. At 3 : since you did not name the weapons you used at the top of page 2, it is difficult for me to judge the correctness of these calculations. What sort of bow is this character using? Longbow, shortbow, hand crossbow, etc What is that lightning weapon? Under Quick Look Up I see the longbow and the drow long knife. I do not know which is the lightning weapon, so cannot review that, and I do not know how your character would be able to wield a drow long knife. The chaos storm dagger listed gives a bonus to arcane attacks, of which your character has none. Get your gear correctly named at the top of page 2 first please. Like "Duelist Longbow +1" After that, under Attack and Damage calculations, list what power you are making these calculations for At 5 : As per Step 8 of the New Player Checklist, please state what level or slot each feat takes. You cannot take a multiclass feat for the class you already belong to. At 6 : no, you didn't At 7 : Your character does not appear to have a magic armor purchased as per Step 9 of the new Player Checklist. How do you know that armor would have an armor bonus of 2 as you listed under the Quick Look Up? At 8 : the languages known is incorrect, but we'll get to that when the race features have been completed The gold listed is incorrect, since you do not have to buy a mundane item if you want it enchanted. The 35 gold for a mundane bow would be included in the 1000 gold for the enhanced bow. At 9 : Please reread Step 7 of the New Player Checklist. List the level of the slot each power takes. Aimed Shot, for example, is not a level 1 at will power but rather from an entirely different sub-class than most of your other choices. Betrayal isn't even a power for your class. At 10 : you're quoting my own words back at me. Under class features I see gritty sergeant listed, but not what choice you made with that background, and frankly I do not see how the gritty sergeant background would benefit you. If you took it for the +1 bonus to initiative checks, that bonus is missing from the initiative calculations on your sheet. If you took it to gain proficiency in a weapon the ranger class is not already proficient in, please list what weapon that is. On page 3 I see something listed as "Awe inspiring" and wonder what that is. 1) fixed (I hope because thats the only thing humans get) 2) fixed and i've listed what I can get from my class 3)I've named both my melee weapons&nbsp; 5)I've fixed my list of feats (plz be fixed) 6) this time I've chosen it 7)I have purchased magical armor I think
João A. said: baldhermit said: João A. said: baldhermit said: João A. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594341" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594341</a> Hi Joao, welcome to the Guild 1) Could you please explain your number of healing surges? I think you may have added your half level score, which would be incorrect. 2) you seem to have skipped 8 of the New player Checklist, where you get told about a free feat. This will then also have consequences for your attack calculation. 3) under quick look up, please fill out the check penalty from your armor. Even if that value is zero and won't change any of the math, we need to know that you know what that value is. 4) in your defense calculations, top centre of page 1, please fill out the enhancement bonuses granted to you by your armor and neck item 5) Please help me understand the power selection on page 2. Normally, you get two at-wills at level 1, a level 1 daily, a level 2 utility, another at-will at level 3, another daily at level 5. Instead of the two level 1 at-wills and one level 3 at-will, I see four level 3 at-wills. Instead of the level 1 daily and level 5 daily (with the option to choose a level 1 in that slot) I see 2 level 5 dailies. 6) Optionally, you can choose to enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Fixed 2) Fixed (I hope) 3) Fixed (I hope) 4) Fixed&nbsp; 5) Fixed (Psionic Augmentation got me quite confused) 6) I am not sure that I understand your suggestion, could you explain what you mean? At 1 : check At 2 : implement attacks do not get the proficiency bonus to attacks. At 3 : please list with the name of the magic armor on page 2 what sort of armor this is. In your case Elusive Cloth Armor +1. Cloth does not give an armor bonus, so the entry under Quick Look Up is incorrect At 4 : the enhancement bonus to AC from the armor is missing. The enhancement bonus of the neck item is listed in the wrong column At 5 : check At 6 : if you look in the compendium, use the roll down menu to view only the character themes, you can see a number of entries there. You can have one of those added to your character. Most of them give a starter feature, and some an additional feature at level 5.&nbsp; If you change that roll down menu to backgrounds, you will see a lot of them. Most give a bonus to a skill or language. The most popular one (Auspicious Birth) gives a bonus to HP. Please note both a background and a character theme are optional. 2) Fixed (I think) Prof is now 0 on the spells 3) Fixed (I hope) bonus move to the right place, I think 4) Fixed (I think) bonus placed on the right column 6) Done, I understood what you meant, I am liking my character even more, he has more personality At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 6 : check I will set you up with a journal. You will find this in the top right corner after you hit Launch Game. Our second video also covers this. Please note you will also have to create the attack macros for your fey beast in that same journal.
Wajih M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> baldhermit edit for clarity, previous comments: At 1 : While heroic effort is a human race feature, there are a few more you have not yet listed. At 2 : none of what is listed under class features are features from your class. Please look up your chosen class in the compendium and select the class features and specialization options as they apply to your character. At 3 : since you did not name the weapons you used at the top of page 2, it is difficult for me to judge the correctness of these calculations. What sort of bow is this character using? Longbow, shortbow, hand crossbow, etc What is that lightning weapon? Under Quick Look Up I see the longbow and the drow long knife. I do not know which is the lightning weapon, so cannot review that, and I do not know how your character would be able to wield a drow long knife. The chaos storm dagger listed gives a bonus to arcane attacks, of which your character has none. Get your gear correctly named at the top of page 2 first please. Like "Duelist Longbow +1" After that, under Attack and Damage calculations, list what power you are making these calculations for At 5 : As per Step 8 of the New Player Checklist, please state what level or slot each feat takes. You cannot take a multiclass feat for the class you already belong to. At 6 : no, you didn't At 7 : Your character does not appear to have a magic armor purchased as per Step 9 of the new Player Checklist. How do you know that armor would have an armor bonus of 2 as you listed under the Quick Look Up? At 8 : the languages known is incorrect, but we'll get to that when the race features have been completed The gold listed is incorrect, since you do not have to buy a mundane item if you want it enchanted. The 35 gold for a mundane bow would be included in the 1000 gold for the enhanced bow. At 9 : Please reread Step 7 of the New Player Checklist. List the level of the slot each power takes. Aimed Shot, for example, is not a level 1 at will power but rather from an entirely different sub-class than most of your other choices. Betrayal isn't even a power for your class. At 10 : you're quoting my own words back at me. Under class features I see gritty sergeant listed, but not what choice you made with that background, and frankly I do not see how the gritty sergeant background would benefit you. If you took it for the +1 bonus to initiative checks, that bonus is missing from the initiative calculations on your sheet. If you took it to gain proficiency in a weapon the ranger class is not already proficient in, please list what weapon that is. On page 3 I see something listed as "Awe inspiring" and wonder what that is. 1) fixed (I hope because thats the only thing humans get) 2) fixed and i've listed what I can get from my class 3)I've named both my melee weapons&nbsp; 5)I've fixed my list of feats (plz be fixed) 6) this time I've chosen it 7)I have purchased magical armor I think Before I start commenting on the individual points, please, I cannot stress this enough, do two things going forward: * Use the quote function when you reply to this post.&nbsp; * Explain what changes you made.&nbsp; At 1 : Look up human race in the compendium. You will see something about skills, languages, a feat, their defenses, and a choice of two benefits, one of which is heroic effort. At 2 : not done, or at the very least incorrect. Archery style, which one? Aspects of the Wild (several!) are powers, though you could list their names here. It is not clear to me which ones you choose, either from page 1 or page 2 Disruptive Shot is a power, and not a class feature Expert Archer Wilderness Knacks (which ones) Weapon Talent, what does that do? At 3 : I cannot find where you named these weapons, not at the top of page 2. What bow are you using, what is that lightning weapon? How does your character have the ability to use a Drow Long Knife? What do you plan on doing with the Chaos Storm Dagger? At 5 : you do not meet the prerequisites for Sniper's Aim not Ranger's Powerful Strike At 6 : check At 7 : please list an armor purchased at the top right of page 2. Include the type an enhancement of the armor bought. For example Leather Veteran's Armor +2 At 8 : Languages still incorrect due to Race features incomplete At 9 : You did a complete remake of your character by switching to a different subclass. Ranger (hunter) is actually one of the easier classes to build. If you follow the steps in the compendium you should get there. As a ranger (Hunter) you do not have access to Splintering Shot (D5) nor do you have access to Fox Shift (U2). I would recommend you redo page 2 by following the compendium entry for this class. At 10 : You still can choose to have a mechanical background and a character theme. Even though you did not respond to my point 10, you did remove some text that I alluded to from your sheet. Neither a mechanical background nor a character theme is mandatory, both are optional. I can tell that you are struggling with this. So I really recommend that you&nbsp;take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597452" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597452</a>
harnackam said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597452" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597452</a> Hello Harnackam, welcome to the Guild. 1) please fill out the attack and damage workspace on the right side of page 1. Name two powers, ideally ones that work differently, and would out the math. For example both your at-wills. 2) while you are certainly free to spend your gold, know that in the last two years in the guild I have never seen a bag of holding come into play. This is not something you did wrong on your sheet, but perhaps you want to spend that 1000gp elsewhere. Due to the nature of our setup, weeklong treks through dungeons rarely happen. 3) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your purchases. Considering loot grows exponentially, and as a level 5 you are likely to play up, I would urge you as I do with all new players to not save their starter cash. 4) You are certainly free to take both Enlarge Spell and Dual Implement Spellcaster, but please be aware those only apply to powers that have damage rolls. In your case Winged Horde and Phantom Chasm. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed.

Edited 1527567901
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760</a> PS: Sorry for the lengthy back story (That no one might read) but I couldn't stop when I started. Hopefully it made sense (Which it porbably doesn't) again sorry in advance.
Nomad said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760</a> PS: Sorry for the lengthy back story (That no one might read) but I couldn't stop when I started. Hopefully it made sense (Which it porbably doesn't) again sorry in advance. 1) Please set your starting XP to 5500 2) Please fill out your Class Features 3) You are only trained in 3 skills when you should have more 4) Valorius Smite is not a power (Typo) 5) Your Armor is missing from your magic items and equpment list 6) Under the attack and damage workspace I would use something other than Melee Basic and Virtuous Strike, as they are basically the same thing since Virtuous Strike can be used as a Melee Basic 7) The Enh Field under the Attack and Damage Workspaces is incorrect 8) Please fill out a little bit under Personality Traits to give others a bit more of a feel of the character incase they choose not to read over the background. 9) Please know that you can benefit from a mechanical background and character theme to enhance your character further. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed.

Edited 1527591559
baldhermit said: harnackam said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597452" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597452</a> Hello Harnackam, welcome to the Guild. 1) please fill out the attack and damage workspace on the right side of page 1. Name two powers, ideally ones that work differently, and would out the math. For example both your at-wills. 2) while you are certainly free to spend your gold, know that in the last two years in the guild I have never seen a bag of holding come into play. This is not something you did wrong on your sheet, but perhaps you want to spend that 1000gp elsewhere. Due to the nature of our setup, weeklong treks through dungeons rarely happen. 3) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your purchases. Considering loot grows exponentially, and as a level 5 you are likely to play up, I would urge you as I do with all new players to not save their starter cash. 4) You are certainly free to take both Enlarge Spell and Dual Implement Spellcaster, but please be aware those only apply to powers that have damage rolls. In your case Winged Horde and Phantom Chasm. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Filled in the attack and damage workspaces on the first page with my at-wills. 2) Replaced Bag of Holding with Helm of Seven Deaths and a few consumables. 3) Moved my list of purchases from the Background to Coins and Wealth. 4) Replaced Dual Implement Spellcaster with Unarmored Agility. Additionally, I added my racial +1 to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saves, which I forgot earlier. Edit #1: Fixed the remaining coins, and bought the comrades succor ritual. Edit #2: Added more rituals.
harnackam said: baldhermit said: harnackam said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597452" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1597452</a> Hello Harnackam, welcome to the Guild. 1) please fill out the attack and damage workspace on the right side of page 1. Name two powers, ideally ones that work differently, and would out the math. For example both your at-wills. 2) while you are certainly free to spend your gold, know that in the last two years in the guild I have never seen a bag of holding come into play. This is not something you did wrong on your sheet, but perhaps you want to spend that 1000gp elsewhere. Due to the nature of our setup, weeklong treks through dungeons rarely happen. 3) Under Coins and Wealth please give us a breakdown of your purchases. Considering loot grows exponentially, and as a level 5 you are likely to play up, I would urge you as I do with all new players to not save their starter cash. 4) You are certainly free to take both Enlarge Spell and Dual Implement Spellcaster, but please be aware those only apply to powers that have damage rolls. In your case Winged Horde and Phantom Chasm. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Filled in the attack and damage workspaces on the first page with my at-wills. 2) Replaced Bag of Holding with Helm of Seven Deaths and a few consumables. 3) Moved my list of purchases from the Background to Coins and Wealth. 4) Replaced Dual Implement Spellcaster with Unarmored Agility. Additionally, I added my racial +1 to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saves, which I forgot earlier. Edit #1: Fixed the remaining coins, and bought the comrades succor ritual. Edit #2: Added more rituals. I will set you up with a journal. You will find this in the top right corner after you hit Launch Game. Our second video also covers this. Please note you will also have to create the attack macros for your fey beast in that same journal.
baldhermit said: Wajih M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> baldhermit edit for clarity, previous comments: At 1 : While heroic effort is a human race feature, there are a few more you have not yet listed. At 2 : none of what is listed under class features are features from your class. Please look up your chosen class in the compendium and select the class features and specialization options as they apply to your character. At 3 : since you did not name the weapons you used at the top of page 2, it is difficult for me to judge the correctness of these calculations. What sort of bow is this character using? Longbow, shortbow, hand crossbow, etc What is that lightning weapon? Under Quick Look Up I see the longbow and the drow long knife. I do not know which is the lightning weapon, so cannot review that, and I do not know how your character would be able to wield a drow long knife. The chaos storm dagger listed gives a bonus to arcane attacks, of which your character has none. Get your gear correctly named at the top of page 2 first please. Like "Duelist Longbow +1" After that, under Attack and Damage calculations, list what power you are making these calculations for At 5 : As per Step 8 of the New Player Checklist, please state what level or slot each feat takes. You cannot take a multiclass feat for the class you already belong to. At 6 : no, you didn't At 7 : Your character does not appear to have a magic armor purchased as per Step 9 of the new Player Checklist. How do you know that armor would have an armor bonus of 2 as you listed under the Quick Look Up? At 8 : the languages known is incorrect, but we'll get to that when the race features have been completed The gold listed is incorrect, since you do not have to buy a mundane item if you want it enchanted. The 35 gold for a mundane bow would be included in the 1000 gold for the enhanced bow. At 9 : Please reread Step 7 of the New Player Checklist. List the level of the slot each power takes. Aimed Shot, for example, is not a level 1 at will power but rather from an entirely different sub-class than most of your other choices. Betrayal isn't even a power for your class. At 10 : you're quoting my own words back at me. Under class features I see gritty sergeant listed, but not what choice you made with that background, and frankly I do not see how the gritty sergeant background would benefit you. If you took it for the +1 bonus to initiative checks, that bonus is missing from the initiative calculations on your sheet. If you took it to gain proficiency in a weapon the ranger class is not already proficient in, please list what weapon that is. On page 3 I see something listed as "Awe inspiring" and wonder what that is. 1) fixed (I hope because thats the only thing humans get) 2) fixed and i've listed what I can get from my class 3)I've named both my melee weapons&nbsp; 5)I've fixed my list of feats (plz be fixed) 6) this time I've chosen it 7)I have purchased magical armor I think Before I start commenting on the individual points, please, I cannot stress this enough, do two things going forward: * Use the quote function when you reply to this post.&nbsp; * Explain what changes you made.&nbsp; At 1 : Look up human race in the compendium. You will see something about skills, languages, a feat, their defenses, and a choice of two benefits, one of which is heroic effort. At 2 : not done, or at the very least incorrect. Archery style, which one? Aspects of the Wild (several!) are powers, though you could list their names here. It is not clear to me which ones you choose, either from page 1 or page 2 Disruptive Shot is a power, and not a class feature Expert Archer Wilderness Knacks (which ones) Weapon Talent, what does that do? At 3 : I cannot find where you named these weapons, not at the top of page 2. What bow are you using, what is that lightning weapon? How does your character have the ability to use a Drow Long Knife? What do you plan on doing with the Chaos Storm Dagger? At 5 : you do not meet the prerequisites for Sniper's Aim not Ranger's Powerful Strike At 6 : check At 7 : please list an armor purchased at the top right of page 2. Include the type an enhancement of the armor bought. For example Leather Veteran's Armor +2 At 8 : Languages still incorrect due to Race features incomplete At 9 : You did a complete remake of your character by switching to a different subclass. Ranger (hunter) is actually one of the easier classes to build. If you follow the steps in the compendium you should get there. As a ranger (Hunter) you do not have access to Splintering Shot (D5) nor do you have access to Fox Shift (U2). I would recommend you redo page 2 by following the compendium entry for this class. At 10 : You still can choose to have a mechanical background and a character theme. Even though you did not respond to my point 10, you did remove some text that I alluded to from your sheet. Neither a mechanical background nor a character theme is mandatory, both are optional. I can tell that you are struggling with this. So I really recommend that you&nbsp;take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> 1)Fixed 2)Fixed 3)Fixed 5)Fixed 7)Fixed 8)Fixed 9)Fixed Hopefully correct this time
Wajih M. said: baldhermit said: Wajih M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> baldhermit edit for clarity, previous comments: At 1 : While heroic effort is a human race feature, there are a few more you have not yet listed. At 2 : none of what is listed under class features are features from your class. Please look up your chosen class in the compendium and select the class features and specialization options as they apply to your character. At 3 : since you did not name the weapons you used at the top of page 2, it is difficult for me to judge the correctness of these calculations. What sort of bow is this character using? Longbow, shortbow, hand crossbow, etc What is that lightning weapon? Under Quick Look Up I see the longbow and the drow long knife. I do not know which is the lightning weapon, so cannot review that, and I do not know how your character would be able to wield a drow long knife. The chaos storm dagger listed gives a bonus to arcane attacks, of which your character has none. Get your gear correctly named at the top of page 2 first please. Like "Duelist Longbow +1" After that, under Attack and Damage calculations, list what power you are making these calculations for At 5 : As per Step 8 of the New Player Checklist, please state what level or slot each feat takes. You cannot take a multiclass feat for the class you already belong to. At 6 : no, you didn't At 7 : Your character does not appear to have a magic armor purchased as per Step 9 of the new Player Checklist. How do you know that armor would have an armor bonus of 2 as you listed under the Quick Look Up? At 8 : the languages known is incorrect, but we'll get to that when the race features have been completed The gold listed is incorrect, since you do not have to buy a mundane item if you want it enchanted. The 35 gold for a mundane bow would be included in the 1000 gold for the enhanced bow. At 9 : Please reread Step 7 of the New Player Checklist. List the level of the slot each power takes. Aimed Shot, for example, is not a level 1 at will power but rather from an entirely different sub-class than most of your other choices. Betrayal isn't even a power for your class. At 10 : you're quoting my own words back at me. Under class features I see gritty sergeant listed, but not what choice you made with that background, and frankly I do not see how the gritty sergeant background would benefit you. If you took it for the +1 bonus to initiative checks, that bonus is missing from the initiative calculations on your sheet. If you took it to gain proficiency in a weapon the ranger class is not already proficient in, please list what weapon that is. On page 3 I see something listed as "Awe inspiring" and wonder what that is. 1) fixed (I hope because thats the only thing humans get) 2) fixed and i've listed what I can get from my class 3)I've named both my melee weapons&nbsp; 5)I've fixed my list of feats (plz be fixed) 6) this time I've chosen it 7)I have purchased magical armor I think Before I start commenting on the individual points, please, I cannot stress this enough, do two things going forward: * Use the quote function when you reply to this post.&nbsp; * Explain what changes you made.&nbsp; At 1 : Look up human race in the compendium. You will see something about skills, languages, a feat, their defenses, and a choice of two benefits, one of which is heroic effort. At 2 : not done, or at the very least incorrect. Archery style, which one? Aspects of the Wild (several!) are powers, though you could list their names here. It is not clear to me which ones you choose, either from page 1 or page 2 Disruptive Shot is a power, and not a class feature Expert Archer Wilderness Knacks (which ones) Weapon Talent, what does that do? At 3 : I cannot find where you named these weapons, not at the top of page 2. What bow are you using, what is that lightning weapon? How does your character have the ability to use a Drow Long Knife? What do you plan on doing with the Chaos Storm Dagger? At 5 : you do not meet the prerequisites for Sniper's Aim not Ranger's Powerful Strike At 6 : check At 7 : please list an armor purchased at the top right of page 2. Include the type an enhancement of the armor bought. For example Leather Veteran's Armor +2 At 8 : Languages still incorrect due to Race features incomplete At 9 : You did a complete remake of your character by switching to a different subclass. Ranger (hunter) is actually one of the easier classes to build. If you follow the steps in the compendium you should get there. As a ranger (Hunter) you do not have access to Splintering Shot (D5) nor do you have access to Fox Shift (U2). I would recommend you redo page 2 by following the compendium entry for this class. At 10 : You still can choose to have a mechanical background and a character theme. Even though you did not respond to my point 10, you did remove some text that I alluded to from your sheet. Neither a mechanical background nor a character theme is mandatory, both are optional. I can tell that you are struggling with this. So I really recommend that you&nbsp;take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> 1)Fixed 2)Fixed 3)Fixed 5)Fixed 7)Fixed 8)Fixed 9)Fixed Hopefully correct this time So...when you use Quote to reply to this post, please indicate in writing what you are changing about the sheet. At 1 : still waiting on those race features At 2 : So what do weapon mastery and weapon talent do? At 3 : check At 5 : check At 7 : while you do list the Hero's Hide Armor on page 2, you also still have a studded leather armor listed under Other Items on the bottom of page 1, and a leather armor as well as a Battle Harness Armor&nbsp;listed in Coins and Wealth on page 3.&nbsp; At 8 : check At 9 : check New : 11 : Bracers of the Perfect Shot benefit missing from the damage calculation for long bow attack 12: enhancement bonuses of armor and neck item incorrect in the defense calculations at the top centre of page 1 13 : I did not notice this before, but High Forest Scout is actually a paragon path, meaning you need to be level 11 to even qualify 14 :&nbsp;Dueling Bow and Necklace of Keys are already listed under Magic Gear, meaning they do not need a place among the Other Items at the bottom of page 1 15 : enhancement of the short sword is missing from the attack calculation under melee attacks. 16 : If you look up the Ranger (Hunter) class in the compendium you will notice it gets Healing Surges per day : 6 + Constitution modifier. This characters constitution modifier is 2, healing surges per day should be 8
baldhermit said: Wajih M. said: baldhermit said: Wajih M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> baldhermit edit for clarity, previous comments: At 1 : While heroic effort is a human race feature, there are a few more you have not yet listed. At 2 : none of what is listed under class features are features from your class. Please look up your chosen class in the compendium and select the class features and specialization options as they apply to your character. At 3 : since you did not name the weapons you used at the top of page 2, it is difficult for me to judge the correctness of these calculations. What sort of bow is this character using? Longbow, shortbow, hand crossbow, etc What is that lightning weapon? Under Quick Look Up I see the longbow and the drow long knife. I do not know which is the lightning weapon, so cannot review that, and I do not know how your character would be able to wield a drow long knife. The chaos storm dagger listed gives a bonus to arcane attacks, of which your character has none. Get your gear correctly named at the top of page 2 first please. Like "Duelist Longbow +1" After that, under Attack and Damage calculations, list what power you are making these calculations for At 5 : As per Step 8 of the New Player Checklist, please state what level or slot each feat takes. You cannot take a multiclass feat for the class you already belong to. At 6 : no, you didn't At 7 : Your character does not appear to have a magic armor purchased as per Step 9 of the new Player Checklist. How do you know that armor would have an armor bonus of 2 as you listed under the Quick Look Up? At 8 : the languages known is incorrect, but we'll get to that when the race features have been completed The gold listed is incorrect, since you do not have to buy a mundane item if you want it enchanted. The 35 gold for a mundane bow would be included in the 1000 gold for the enhanced bow. At 9 : Please reread Step 7 of the New Player Checklist. List the level of the slot each power takes. Aimed Shot, for example, is not a level 1 at will power but rather from an entirely different sub-class than most of your other choices. Betrayal isn't even a power for your class. At 10 : you're quoting my own words back at me. Under class features I see gritty sergeant listed, but not what choice you made with that background, and frankly I do not see how the gritty sergeant background would benefit you. If you took it for the +1 bonus to initiative checks, that bonus is missing from the initiative calculations on your sheet. If you took it to gain proficiency in a weapon the ranger class is not already proficient in, please list what weapon that is. On page 3 I see something listed as "Awe inspiring" and wonder what that is. 1) fixed (I hope because thats the only thing humans get) 2) fixed and i've listed what I can get from my class 3)I've named both my melee weapons&nbsp; 5)I've fixed my list of feats (plz be fixed) 6) this time I've chosen it 7)I have purchased magical armor I think Before I start commenting on the individual points, please, I cannot stress this enough, do two things going forward: * Use the quote function when you reply to this post.&nbsp; * Explain what changes you made.&nbsp; At 1 : Look up human race in the compendium. You will see something about skills, languages, a feat, their defenses, and a choice of two benefits, one of which is heroic effort. At 2 : not done, or at the very least incorrect. Archery style, which one? Aspects of the Wild (several!) are powers, though you could list their names here. It is not clear to me which ones you choose, either from page 1 or page 2 Disruptive Shot is a power, and not a class feature Expert Archer Wilderness Knacks (which ones) Weapon Talent, what does that do? At 3 : I cannot find where you named these weapons, not at the top of page 2. What bow are you using, what is that lightning weapon? How does your character have the ability to use a Drow Long Knife? What do you plan on doing with the Chaos Storm Dagger? At 5 : you do not meet the prerequisites for Sniper's Aim not Ranger's Powerful Strike At 6 : check At 7 : please list an armor purchased at the top right of page 2. Include the type an enhancement of the armor bought. For example Leather Veteran's Armor +2 At 8 : Languages still incorrect due to Race features incomplete At 9 : You did a complete remake of your character by switching to a different subclass. Ranger (hunter) is actually one of the easier classes to build. If you follow the steps in the compendium you should get there. As a ranger (Hunter) you do not have access to Splintering Shot (D5) nor do you have access to Fox Shift (U2). I would recommend you redo page 2 by following the compendium entry for this class. At 10 : You still can choose to have a mechanical background and a character theme. Even though you did not respond to my point 10, you did remove some text that I alluded to from your sheet. Neither a mechanical background nor a character theme is mandatory, both are optional. I can tell that you are struggling with this. So I really recommend that you&nbsp;take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> 1)Fixed 2)Fixed 3)Fixed 5)Fixed 7)Fixed 8)Fixed 9)Fixed Hopefully correct this time So...when you use Quote to reply to this post, please indicate in writing what you are changing about the sheet. At 1 : still waiting on those race features At 2 : So what do weapon mastery and weapon talent do? At 3 : check At 5 : check At 7 : while you do list the Hero's Hide Armor on page 2, you also still have a studded leather armor listed under Other Items on the bottom of page 1, and a leather armor as well as a Battle Harness Armor&nbsp;listed in Coins and Wealth on page 3.&nbsp; At 8 : check At 9 : check New : 11 : Bracers of the Perfect Shot benefit missing from the damage calculation for long bow attack 12: enhancement bonuses of armor and neck item incorrect in the defense calculations at the top centre of page 1 13 : I did not notice this before, but High Forest Scout is actually a paragon path, meaning you need to be level 11 to even qualify 14 :&nbsp;Dueling Bow and Necklace of Keys are already listed under Magic Gear, meaning they do not need a place among the Other Items at the bottom of page 1 15 : enhancement of the short sword is missing from the attack calculation under melee attacks. 16 : If you look up the Ranger (Hunter) class in the compendium you will notice it gets Healing Surges per day : 6 + Constitution modifier. This characters constitution modifier is 2, healing surges per day should be 8 I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> 11)I've added the Bracers missing calculation 12)I've re calculated my Armors AC 13)I've removed the high forest scout 14)I've moved the Dueling bow and Necklace of keys 15)I've added the enchantment Sword to the damage calculation&nbsp; 16) I've edited the healing surges&nbsp;
Wajih M. said: baldhermit said: Wajih M. said: baldhermit said: Wajih M. said: baldhermit edit for clarity, previous comments: At 1 : While heroic effort is a human race feature, there are a few more you have not yet listed. At 2 : none of what is listed under class features are features from your class. Please look up your chosen class in the compendium and select the class features and specialization options as they apply to your character. At 3 : since you did not name the weapons you used at the top of page 2, it is difficult for me to judge the correctness of these calculations. What sort of bow is this character using? Longbow, shortbow, hand crossbow, etc What is that lightning weapon? Under Quick Look Up I see the longbow and the drow long knife. I do not know which is the lightning weapon, so cannot review that, and I do not know how your character would be able to wield a drow long knife. The chaos storm dagger listed gives a bonus to arcane attacks, of which your character has none. Get your gear correctly named at the top of page 2 first please. Like "Duelist Longbow +1" After that, under Attack and Damage calculations, list what power you are making these calculations for At 5 : As per Step 8 of the New Player Checklist, please state what level or slot each feat takes. You cannot take a multiclass feat for the class you already belong to. At 6 : no, you didn't At 7 : Your character does not appear to have a magic armor purchased as per Step 9 of the new Player Checklist. How do you know that armor would have an armor bonus of 2 as you listed under the Quick Look Up? At 8 : the languages known is incorrect, but we'll get to that when the race features have been completed The gold listed is incorrect, since you do not have to buy a mundane item if you want it enchanted. The 35 gold for a mundane bow would be included in the 1000 gold for the enhanced bow. At 9 : Please reread Step 7 of the New Player Checklist. List the level of the slot each power takes. Aimed Shot, for example, is not a level 1 at will power but rather from an entirely different sub-class than most of your other choices. Betrayal isn't even a power for your class. At 10 : you're quoting my own words back at me. Under class features I see gritty sergeant listed, but not what choice you made with that background, and frankly I do not see how the gritty sergeant background would benefit you. If you took it for the +1 bonus to initiative checks, that bonus is missing from the initiative calculations on your sheet. If you took it to gain proficiency in a weapon the ranger class is not already proficient in, please list what weapon that is. On page 3 I see something listed as "Awe inspiring" and wonder what that is. 1) fixed (I hope because thats the only thing humans get) 2) fixed and i've listed what I can get from my class 3)I've named both my melee weapons&nbsp; 5)I've fixed my list of feats (plz be fixed) 6) this time I've chosen it 7)I have purchased magical armor I think Before I start commenting on the individual points, please, I cannot stress this enough, do two things going forward: * Use the quote function when you reply to this post.&nbsp; * Explain what changes you made.&nbsp; At 1 : Look up human race in the compendium. You will see something about skills, languages, a feat, their defenses, and a choice of two benefits, one of which is heroic effort. At 2 : not done, or at the very least incorrect. Archery style, which one? Aspects of the Wild (several!) are powers, though you could list their names here. It is not clear to me which ones you choose, either from page 1 or page 2 Disruptive Shot is a power, and not a class feature Expert Archer Wilderness Knacks (which ones) Weapon Talent, what does that do? At 7 : please list an armor purchased at the top right of page 2. Include the type an enhancement of the armor bought. For example Leather Veteran's Armor +2 I can tell that you are struggling with this. So I really recommend that you&nbsp;take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. Hopefully correct this time So...when you use Quote to reply to this post, please indicate in writing what you are changing about the sheet. At 1 : still waiting on those race features At 2 : So what do weapon mastery and weapon talent do? At 3 : check At 5 : check At 7 : while you do list the Hero's Hide Armor on page 2, you also still have a studded leather armor listed under Other Items on the bottom of page 1, and a leather armor as well as a Battle Harness Armor&nbsp;listed in Coins and Wealth on page 3.&nbsp; At 8 : check At 9 : check New : 11 : Bracers of the Perfect Shot benefit missing from the damage calculation for long bow attack 12: enhancement bonuses of armor and neck item incorrect in the defense calculations at the top centre of page 1 13 : I did not notice this before, but High Forest Scout is actually a paragon path, meaning you need to be level 11 to even qualify 14 :&nbsp;Dueling Bow and Necklace of Keys are already listed under Magic Gear, meaning they do not need a place among the Other Items at the bottom of page 1 15 : enhancement of the short sword is missing from the attack calculation under melee attacks. 16 : If you look up the Ranger (Hunter) class in the compendium you will notice it gets Healing Surges per day : 6 + Constitution modifier. This characters constitution modifier is 2, healing surges per day should be 8 I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1594908</a> 11)I've added the Bracers missing calculation 12)I've re calculated my Armors AC 13)I've removed the high forest scout 14)I've moved the Dueling bow and Necklace of keys 15)I've added the enchantment Sword to the damage calculation&nbsp; 16) I've edited the healing surges&nbsp; At 1 : still not done At 2 : not done At 7 : not done At 11 : not done At 12 : not done At 13 : check At 14 : check At 15 : check At 16 : check
Nikolai M. said: Nomad said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760</a> PS: Sorry for the lengthy back story (That no one might read) but I couldn't stop when I started. Hopefully it made sense (Which it probably doesn't) again sorry in advance. 1) Please set your starting XP to 5500 2) Please fill out your Class Features 3) You are only trained in 3 skills when you should have more 4) Valorius Smite is not a power (Typo) 5) Your Armor is missing from your magic items and equpment list 6) Under the attack and damage workspace I would use something other than Melee Basic and Virtuous Strike, as they are basically the same thing since Virtuous Strike can be used as a Melee Basic 7) The Enh Field under the Attack and Damage Workspaces is incorrect 8) Please fill out a little bit under Personality Traits to give others a bit more of a feel of the character incase they choose not to read over the background. 9) Please know that you can benefit from a mechanical background and character theme to enhance your character further. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed. 1) Starting XP set to 5500 2) Class features added 3) Trained skills added (not sure how many skills I need in total) 4) Valorous Smite, not Valorius Smite 5) Armor added 6) Noted 7) Ehn corrected 8)Personality traits added 9) Check

Edited 1527679478
Nomad said: Nikolai M. said: Nomad said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760</a> PS: Sorry for the lengthy back story (That no one might read) but I couldn't stop when I started. Hopefully it made sense (Which it probably doesn't) again sorry in advance. 1) Please set your starting XP to 5500 2) Please fill out your Class Features 3) You are only trained in 3 skills when you should have more 4) Valorius Smite is not a power (Typo) 5) Your Armor is missing from your magic items and equpment list 6) Under the attack and damage workspace I would use something other than Melee Basic and Virtuous Strike, as they are basically the same thing since Virtuous Strike can be used as a Melee Basic 7) The Enh Field under the Attack and Damage Workspaces is incorrect 8) Please fill out a little bit under Personality Traits to give others a bit more of a feel of the character incase they choose not to read over the background. 9) Please know that you can benefit from a mechanical background and character theme to enhance your character further. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed. 1) Starting XP set to 5500 2) Class features added 3) Trained skills added (not sure how many skills I need in total) 4) Valorous Smite, not Valorius Smite 5) Armor added 6) Noted 7) Ehn corrected 8)Personality traits added 9) Check 1) Check 2) Check 3) Check, Paladin gets Religion + 3 others from their skill list, so you have the correct number now 4) Check 5) Please make sure you put the armor type 6) Be sure to correct names in damage space as well 7) Check 8) Check 9) If you have elected to not take either that is fine, however if you did please know background should be under race features and character theme under class features. Everything is fine other than a few text corrections so I'll get you set up with a journal to make your macros, don't forget to add your character to the guild census. When you hit Launch Game, you will find your journal in the top right corner. Our second video also addresses this. When that is done, flag down a DM on discord (our welcome channel explains this as well), and they can then set you up with a token. If you have not yet joined us on Discord, come find us : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a>
Nikolai M. said: Nomad said: Nikolai M. said: Nomad said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1598760</a> PS: Sorry for the lengthy back story (That no one might read) but I couldn't stop when I started. Hopefully it made sense (Which it probably doesn't) again sorry in advance. 1) Please set your starting XP to 5500 2) Please fill out your Class Features 3) You are only trained in 3 skills when you should have more 4) Valorius Smite is not a power (Typo) 5) Your Armor is missing from your magic items and equpment list 6) Under the attack and damage workspace I would use something other than Melee Basic and Virtuous Strike, as they are basically the same thing since Virtuous Strike can be used as a Melee Basic 7) The Enh Field under the Attack and Damage Workspaces is incorrect 8) Please fill out a little bit under Personality Traits to give others a bit more of a feel of the character incase they choose not to read over the background. 9) Please know that you can benefit from a mechanical background and character theme to enhance your character further. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say fixed. 1) Starting XP set to 5500 2) Class features added 3) Trained skills added (not sure how many skills I need in total) 4) Valorous Smite, not Valorius Smite 5) Armor added 6) Noted 7) Ehn corrected 8)Personality traits added 9) Check 1) Check 2) Check 3) Check, Paladin gets Religion + 3 others from their skill list, so you have the correct number now 4) Check 5) Please make sure you put the armor type 6) Be sure to correct names in damage space as well 7) Check 8) Check 9) If you have elected to not take either that is fine, however if you did please know background should be under race features and character theme under class features. Everything is fine other than a few text corrections so I'll get you set up with a journal to make your macros, don't forget to add your character to the guild census. When you hit Launch Game, you will find your journal in the top right corner. Our second video also addresses this. When that is done, flag down a DM on discord (our welcome channel explains this as well), and they can then set you up with a token. If you have not yet joined us on Discord, come find us : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 5) Added armor type 6) Names corrected 9) I added a theme and background but I do have a question. With the background and theme does that mean I also gain the additional skills and Powers with it or no?
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a>
Speyeder said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a> This links to a completely blank sheet currently
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601848" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601848</a>

Edited 1527873512
Will M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601848" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601848</a> Hello and Welcome to the Guild 1. Misc: You don't want your LV4 Stat boosts to go to your lower stats,&nbsp; here's a post explaining why. You probably want either array (in order) 16/14/11/15/8/10, (lowers dexterity but gains an additional constitution, I don't know if you care about that) 16/13/11/16/8/10,&nbsp;(lowers dexterity but gains intelligence, I don't know if you care about that) 16/13/12/15/9/10 or 16/13/12/15/8/11 and then putting the LV4 into Intelligence. You may remove the 5 in the Class line at the top of page 1, the level of the character is represented at the top right corner of page 1 2. Powers: Surprise Strike is not a level 1 power, it's a power without a level. Same goes for Inspiring Word and Furious Assault 3. Items: Please denote in the enhancement which shield gets the "of Protection" enhancement. I assume it's a Light shield due to your shield bonus 4. Feats: Remember to add bonuses to skills from your feats. You don't gain a feat at level 5, I assume this to be a typo 5. Attack and Damage Workspaces: pages 274-276 of PHB1 covers this. You seem to have calculated these since you have them under Quick Look Up, but there is an error so I need you to break them down for me Respond with a quote answering what you chose for #1 so that I know when to check that and the typos. However, as the mistakes are minor, I'll give you a journal so you can get started on the macros. I also want to point out that since the Workspace Math needs work, if you create your macros before you have my next response, you'll need to make adjustments to those numbers
Juho G. said: Will M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601848" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601848</a> Hello and Welcome to the Guild 1. Misc: You don't want your LV4 Stat boosts to go to your lower stats,&nbsp; here's a post explaining why. You probably want either array (in order) 16/14/11/15/8/10, (lowers dexterity but gains an additional constitution, I don't know if you care about that) 16/13/11/16/8/10,&nbsp;(lowers dexterity but gains intelligence, I don't know if you care about that) 16/13/12/15/9/10 or 16/13/12/15/8/11 and then putting the LV4 into Intelligence. You may remove the 5 in the Class line at the top of page 1, the level of the character is represented at the top right corner of page 1 2. Powers: Surprise Strike is not a level 1 power, it's a power without a level. Same goes for Inspiring Word and Furious Assault 3. Items: Please denote in the enhancement which shield gets the "of Protection" enhancement. I assume it's a Light shield due to your shield bonus 4. Feats: Remember to add bonuses to skills from your feats. You don't gain a feat at level 5, I assume this to be a typo 5. Attack and Damage Workspaces: pages 274-276 of PHB1 covers this. You seem to have calculated these since you have them under Quick Look Up, but there is an error so I need you to break them down for me Respond with a quote answering what you chose for #1 so that I know when to check that and the typos. However, as the mistakes are minor, I'll give you a journal so you can get started on the macros. I also want to point out that since the Workspace Math needs work, if you create your macros before you have my next response, you'll need to make adjustments to those numbers 1. Starting stats are now 16/13/11/16/8/10, going to 19/13/13/17/8/10 after level 4. 2. I have made those changes 3. I have clarified that it is a Light Shield of Protection 4. I have added +2 to Acrobatics from Desert Moon Student and corrected the typo that had Tactical Assault as my level 5 feat instead of level 4. 5. I have filled in the Attack and Damage workspaces and the values should now be correct. Thanks!
Will M. said: Juho G. said: Will M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601848" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601848</a> Hello and Welcome to the Guild 1. Misc: You don't want your LV4 Stat boosts to go to your lower stats,&nbsp; here's a post explaining why. You probably want either array (in order) 16/14/11/15/8/10, (lowers dexterity but gains an additional constitution, I don't know if you care about that) 16/13/11/16/8/10,&nbsp;(lowers dexterity but gains intelligence, I don't know if you care about that) 16/13/12/15/9/10 or 16/13/12/15/8/11 and then putting the LV4 into Intelligence. You may remove the 5 in the Class line at the top of page 1, the level of the character is represented at the top right corner of page 1 2. Powers: Surprise Strike is not a level 1 power, it's a power without a level. Same goes for Inspiring Word and Furious Assault 3. Items: Please denote in the enhancement which shield gets the "of Protection" enhancement. I assume it's a Light shield due to your shield bonus 4. Feats: Remember to add bonuses to skills from your feats. You don't gain a feat at level 5, I assume this to be a typo 5. Attack and Damage Workspaces: pages 274-276 of PHB1 covers this. You seem to have calculated these since you have them under Quick Look Up, but there is an error so I need you to break them down for me Respond with a quote answering what you chose for #1 so that I know when to check that and the typos. However, as the mistakes are minor, I'll give you a journal so you can get started on the macros. I also want to point out that since the Workspace Math needs work, if you create your macros before you have my next response, you'll need to make adjustments to those numbers 1. Starting stats are now 16/13/11/16/8/10, going to 19/13/13/17/8/10 after level 4. 2. I have made those changes 3. I have clarified that it is a Light Shield of Protection 4. I have added +2 to Acrobatics from Desert Moon Student and corrected the typo that had Tactical Assault as my level 5 feat instead of level 4. 5. I have filled in the Attack and Damage workspaces and the values should now be correct. Thanks! 1. through 5. Thanks Don't forget to add your character to the guild census. When you hit Launch Game, you will find your journal in the top right corner. Our second video also addresses this. When that is done, flag down a DM on discord (our welcome channel explains this as well), and they can then set you up with a token. If you have not yet joined us on Discord, come find us :&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a>
Nikolai M. said: Speyeder said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a> This links to a completely blank sheet currently OK now that I've found the save button &gt;.&gt; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a>
Speyeder said: Speyeder said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. OK now that I've found the save button &gt;.&gt; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a> Hey Speyeder, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out your current XP 2) your listed chosen array in the statistics block does not match the ability scores listed on the top left. Also, as explained in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, generally not boosting your primary stat each chance you get is a bad idea. I would urge you to specialize. If the only reason you got that Strength score is to have an MBA at your disposal, there is the Sonnlinor's Hammer at-will power that counts as an MBA, but uses Wisdom as its stat. 3) Please fill out the rest of your race features, there are quite a few. 4) Please fill out the race of your class features, and use their names rather than their function. 5) While you certainly can choose Heavy Blade Expertise, if you're going to specialize in implement attack powers, you might want to look at feats like Devout Protector Expertise, Mighty Crusader Expertise, Holy Symbol Expertise or Versatile Expertise (choice of 2 weapons/implements) instead. 6) At the top right of page 2, please list your magical gear. Please see Step 9 of the New Player Checklist for this, including naming structure. 7) Not sure what happened to the skill section, But there are a lot of skills missing. Which also explains why Passive Perception is not filled out 8) As I am not sure of what class features you choose, and your gear is not listed, I am taking a wild guess here, but I think under quick look up, the listed 6 for armor bonus is wrong, the check penalty is wrong, the fact the 'armor is heavy' box is not checked is incorrect. What I know for sure is that the shield bonus listed there is incorrect. This character does have a +2 shield bonus, but it should be listed at the top center in the AC calculations in the 'class' box, and not under quick look up. Reason being the quick look up placement adds it to both AC and reflex, and the Battle Clerics shield bonus only counts towards AC. 9) powers : please note Death Surge is an encounter power from level 3, and Blackened Soul a utility power from level 2. Added to that are powers missing as derived from your gear, and possibly your race. 10) Please fill out more of page 3. Give this guy an appearance, some personality traits, etc. Doesn't have to be a novel, but give us some idea of what we can expect. 11) you bought a ritual book, and it is empty? Not wrong, but perhaps an oversight as you still seem to have cash to spend. 12) optionally, you could select a character theme and enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background for your character. Neither of those is mandatory, but could grant your character more power / flavor. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed.
baldhermit said: Speyeder said: Speyeder said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. OK now that I've found the save button &gt;.&gt; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a> Hey Speyeder, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out your current XP 2) your listed chosen array in the statistics block does not match the ability scores listed on the top left. Also, as explained in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, generally not boosting your primary stat each chance you get is a bad idea. I would urge you to specialize. If the only reason you got that Strength score is to have an MBA at your disposal, there is the Sonnlinor's Hammer at-will power that counts as an MBA, but uses Wisdom as its stat. 3) Please fill out the rest of your race features, there are quite a few. 4) Please fill out the race of your class features, and use their names rather than their function. 5) While you certainly can choose Heavy Blade Expertise, if you're going to specialize in implement attack powers, you might want to look at feats like Devout Protector Expertise, Mighty Crusader Expertise, Holy Symbol Expertise or Versatile Expertise (choice of 2 weapons/implements) instead. 6) At the top right of page 2, please list your magical gear. Please see Step 9 of the New Player Checklist for this, including naming structure. 7) Not sure what happened to the skill section, But there are a lot of skills missing. Which also explains why Passive Perception is not filled out 8) As I am not sure of what class features you choose, and your gear is not listed, I am taking a wild guess here, but I think under quick look up, the listed 6 for armor bonus is wrong, the check penalty is wrong, the fact the 'armor is heavy' box is not checked is incorrect. What I know for sure is that the shield bonus listed there is incorrect. This character does have a +2 shield bonus, but it should be listed at the top center in the AC calculations in the 'class' box, and not under quick look up. Reason being the quick look up placement adds it to both AC and reflex, and the Battle Clerics shield bonus only counts towards AC. 9) powers : please note Death Surge is an encounter power from level 3, and Blackened Soul a utility power from level 2. Added to that are powers missing as derived from your gear, and possibly your race. 10) Please fill out more of page 3. Give this guy an appearance, some personality traits, etc. Doesn't have to be a novel, but give us some idea of what we can expect. 11) you bought a ritual book, and it is empty? Not wrong, but perhaps an oversight as you still seem to have cash to spend. 12) optionally, you could select a character theme and enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background for your character. Neither of those is mandatory, but could grant your character more power / flavor. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Done 2) Done, pasted the wrong one also thank you for the notification on Sonnilor's Hammer. 3) Done 4) Done 5) Done, Changed to Holy Symbol 6) Done 7) That whole section shows up blank to me 8) Done? Goto the Armor fixed. Aside from the ritual book/Adventurer's gear I didn't get anything else outside of magic iteams. 9) Done 10) Done 11) Done, got two.
Speyeder said: baldhermit said: Speyeder said: Speyeder said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. OK now that I've found the save button &gt;.&gt; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a> Hey Speyeder, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out your current XP 2) your listed chosen array in the statistics block does not match the ability scores listed on the top left. Also, as explained in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, generally not boosting your primary stat each chance you get is a bad idea. I would urge you to specialize. If the only reason you got that Strength score is to have an MBA at your disposal, there is the Sonnlinor's Hammer at-will power that counts as an MBA, but uses Wisdom as its stat. 3) Please fill out the rest of your race features, there are quite a few. 4) Please fill out the race of your class features, and use their names rather than their function. 5) While you certainly can choose Heavy Blade Expertise, if you're going to specialize in implement attack powers, you might want to look at feats like Devout Protector Expertise, Mighty Crusader Expertise, Holy Symbol Expertise or Versatile Expertise (choice of 2 weapons/implements) instead. 6) At the top right of page 2, please list your magical gear. Please see Step 9 of the New Player Checklist for this, including naming structure. 7) Not sure what happened to the skill section, But there are a lot of skills missing. Which also explains why Passive Perception is not filled out 8) As I am not sure of what class features you choose, and your gear is not listed, I am taking a wild guess here, but I think under quick look up, the listed 6 for armor bonus is wrong, the check penalty is wrong, the fact the 'armor is heavy' box is not checked is incorrect. What I know for sure is that the shield bonus listed there is incorrect. This character does have a +2 shield bonus, but it should be listed at the top center in the AC calculations in the 'class' box, and not under quick look up. Reason being the quick look up placement adds it to both AC and reflex, and the Battle Clerics shield bonus only counts towards AC. 9) powers : please note Death Surge is an encounter power from level 3, and Blackened Soul a utility power from level 2. Added to that are powers missing as derived from your gear, and possibly your race. 10) Please fill out more of page 3. Give this guy an appearance, some personality traits, etc. Doesn't have to be a novel, but give us some idea of what we can expect. 11) you bought a ritual book, and it is empty? Not wrong, but perhaps an oversight as you still seem to have cash to spend. 12) optionally, you could select a character theme and enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background for your character. Neither of those is mandatory, but could grant your character more power / flavor. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Done 2) Done, pasted the wrong one also thank you for the notification on Sonnilor's Hammer. 3) Done 4) Done 5) Done, Changed to Holy Symbol 6) Done 7) That whole section shows up blank to me 8) Done? Goto the Armor fixed. Aside from the ritual book/Adventurer's gear I didn't get anything else outside of magic iteams. 9) Done 10) Done 11) Done, got two. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : and what is the skill you picked? At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : please indicate the enhancement level of the Healer's Brooch. Please indicate the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate). At 7 : not done At 8 : seems we're almost there, though I do not know what type of armor you purchased. If it is scale armor as would be indicated by the +7 armor bonus, you might want to check that skill penalty again. At 9 : check At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : check At 12 : Please list your character theme and the benefit your character draws from that under class or race features. Please list your chosen background and the benefit it gives your character also under class or race features. new 12 : Your HP is incorrect. Could you please give us your calculation so we can see where you went wrong? 13 : The attack calculation for Sonnlinors Hammer is incorrect, as the expertise feat applies to implement attacks only. The damage calculation for this power is also incorrect due to using the wrong ability modifier 14 : For almost the same reason (as #13) the attack calculation for the Brand of the Moon power is also incorrect. The damage calculation for this power is not filled out. Please note listing "Done" as a reply is just about as infuriating as "Fixed". Tell us what you are changing about your sheet, please.
baldhermit said: Speyeder said: baldhermit said: Speyeder said: Speyeder said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. OK now that I've found the save button &gt;.&gt; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a> Hey Speyeder, welcome to the Guild 1) please fill out your current XP 2) your listed chosen array in the statistics block does not match the ability scores listed on the top left. Also, as explained in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, generally not boosting your primary stat each chance you get is a bad idea. I would urge you to specialize. If the only reason you got that Strength score is to have an MBA at your disposal, there is the Sonnlinor's Hammer at-will power that counts as an MBA, but uses Wisdom as its stat. 3) Please fill out the rest of your race features, there are quite a few. 4) Please fill out the race of your class features, and use their names rather than their function. 5) While you certainly can choose Heavy Blade Expertise, if you're going to specialize in implement attack powers, you might want to look at feats like Devout Protector Expertise, Mighty Crusader Expertise, Holy Symbol Expertise or Versatile Expertise (choice of 2 weapons/implements) instead. 6) At the top right of page 2, please list your magical gear. Please see Step 9 of the New Player Checklist for this, including naming structure. 7) Not sure what happened to the skill section, But there are a lot of skills missing. Which also explains why Passive Perception is not filled out 8) As I am not sure of what class features you choose, and your gear is not listed, I am taking a wild guess here, but I think under quick look up, the listed 6 for armor bonus is wrong, the check penalty is wrong, the fact the 'armor is heavy' box is not checked is incorrect. What I know for sure is that the shield bonus listed there is incorrect. This character does have a +2 shield bonus, but it should be listed at the top center in the AC calculations in the 'class' box, and not under quick look up. Reason being the quick look up placement adds it to both AC and reflex, and the Battle Clerics shield bonus only counts towards AC. 9) powers : please note Death Surge is an encounter power from level 3, and Blackened Soul a utility power from level 2. Added to that are powers missing as derived from your gear, and possibly your race. 10) Please fill out more of page 3. Give this guy an appearance, some personality traits, etc. Doesn't have to be a novel, but give us some idea of what we can expect. 11) you bought a ritual book, and it is empty? Not wrong, but perhaps an oversight as you still seem to have cash to spend. 12) optionally, you could select a character theme and enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background for your character. Neither of those is mandatory, but could grant your character more power / flavor. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Done 2) Done, pasted the wrong one also thank you for the notification on Sonnilor's Hammer. 3) Done 4) Done 5) Done, Changed to Holy Symbol 6) Done 7) That whole section shows up blank to me 8) Done? Goto the Armor fixed. Aside from the ritual book/Adventurer's gear I didn't get anything else outside of magic iteams. 9) Done 10) Done 11) Done, got two. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : and what is the skill you picked? At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : please indicate the enhancement level of the Healer's Brooch. Please indicate the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate). At 7 : not done At 8 : seems we're almost there, though I do not know what type of armor you purchased. If it is scale armor as would be indicated by the +7 armor bonus, you might want to check that skill penalty again. At 9 : check At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : check At 12 : Please list your character theme and the benefit your character draws from that under class or race features. Please list your chosen background and the benefit it gives your character also under class or race features. new 12 : Your HP is incorrect. Could you please give us your calculation so we can see where you went wrong? 13 : The attack calculation for Sonnlinors Hammer is incorrect, as the expertise feat applies to implement attacks only. The damage calculation for this power is also incorrect due to using the wrong ability modifier 14 : For almost the same reason (as #13) the attack calculation for the Brand of the Moon power is also incorrect. The damage calculation for this power is not filled out. Please note listing "Done" as a reply is just about as infuriating as "Fixed". Tell us what you are changing about your sheet, please. 3 : My bad I read that wrong. Diplomacy 6: OK should be noted in magic items 7: should be figured out now, I filled them all in 8: Chain, so 6 should be correct 12: HP is 12+Con(1)+5+5+5+5 13/14: I believe I have both of them worked out now.
Speyeder said: baldhermit said: Speyeder said: baldhermit said: Speyeder said: Speyeder said: OK now that I've found the save button &gt;.&gt; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1601101</a> 3) Please fill out the rest of your race features, there are quite a few. 6) At the top right of page 2, please list your magical gear. Please see Step 9 of the New Player Checklist for this, including naming structure. 7) Not sure what happened to the skill section, But there are a lot of skills missing. Which also explains why Passive Perception is not filled out 8) As I am not sure of what class features you choose, and your gear is not listed, I am taking a wild guess here, but I think under quick look up, the listed 6 for armor bonus is wrong, the check penalty is wrong, the fact the 'armor is heavy' box is not checked is incorrect. What I know for sure is that the shield bonus listed there is incorrect. This character does have a +2 shield bonus, but it should be listed at the top center in the AC calculations in the 'class' box, and not under quick look up. Reason being the quick look up placement adds it to both AC and reflex, and the Battle Clerics shield bonus only counts towards AC. 12) optionally, you could select a character theme and enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background for your character. Neither of those is mandatory, but could grant your character more power / flavor. Please take your time to review the above. When you're ready, please use the Quote function to repost, and use the same numbers I did to indicate what, if anything, you changed. Please do not just say 'fixed', as that leaves us searching for what was changed. 1) Done 2) Done, pasted the wrong one also thank you for the notification on Sonnilor's Hammer. 3) Done 4) Done 5) Done, Changed to Holy Symbol 6) Done 7) That whole section shows up blank to me 8) Done? Goto the Armor fixed. Aside from the ritual book/Adventurer's gear I didn't get anything else outside of magic iteams. 9) Done 10) Done 11) Done, got two. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : and what is the skill you picked? At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : please indicate the enhancement level of the Healer's Brooch. Please indicate the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate). At 7 : not done At 8 : seems we're almost there, though I do not know what type of armor you purchased. If it is scale armor as would be indicated by the +7 armor bonus, you might want to check that skill penalty again. At 9 : check At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : check At 12 : Please list your character theme and the benefit your character draws from that under class or race features. Please list your chosen background and the benefit it gives your character also under class or race features. new 12 : Your HP is incorrect. Could you please give us your calculation so we can see where you went wrong? 13 : The attack calculation for Sonnlinors Hammer is incorrect, as the expertise feat applies to implement attacks only. The damage calculation for this power is also incorrect due to using the wrong ability modifier 14 : For almost the same reason (as #13) the attack calculation for the Brand of the Moon power is also incorrect. The damage calculation for this power is not filled out. Please note listing "Done" as a reply is just about as infuriating as "Fixed". Tell us what you are changing about your sheet, please. 3 : My bad I read that wrong. Diplomacy 6: OK should be noted in magic items 7: should be figured out now, I filled them all in 8: Chain, so 6 should be correct 12: HP is 12+Con(1)+5+5+5+5 13/14: I believe I have both of them worked out now. At 3 : check At 6 : Generally we recommend taking the best armor your class allows, and Battle Clerics can wear Scale Armor. That would also match with the +7 armor bonus you used to have listed. You are however free to choose chainmail. At 8 : and the armor check penalty, to what skills does that apply? As stated in chat, I do not know what happened or where you went wrong, but I am afraid you may have to start over. Look at this&nbsp; example .&nbsp; All I did was start a new D&D 4e sheet, fill out the name, XP and level, and the skills appear already listed, in the right order, applying the proper math. Since I have not chosen any ability scores on that sheet, the math mostly boils down to zero, but it is there. At 12 : The compendium entry says :&nbsp; Hit Points at 1st Level : 12+ Constitution Score. At 13 : Sonnlinors Hammer is a weapon power, so the weapon proficiency of the Rose Scythe would apply to the attack roll. Also because it is a weapon power, the feat bonus from Holy Symbol expertise does not apply.&nbsp; At 14 : check

Edited 1528160724
6: I was going to use chain but a look through I found some Scale I like better. 8: Fixed it. I auto filled the stats 12: That is what I have 12+1(level 1)+5(2)+5(3)+5(4)+5(5)=33 13: I swapped the numbers so it gets prof and feat is 0

Edited 1528908867
Speyeder said: 6: I was going to use chain but a look through I found some Scale I like better. 8: Fixed it. I auto filled the stats 12: That is what I have 12+1(level 1)+5(2)+5(3)+5(4)+5(5)=33 13: I swapped the numbers so it gets prof and feat is 0 Let's include a link to the&nbsp; sheet &nbsp; At 6 : Please fill out the appropriate check penalty for the chosen armor under Quick Look Up. Also please add the enhancement of your chosen armor to the defense calculation at the top center of page 1 At 8 : Please do not forget the bonuses you gain from your character theme and a possible mechanical background (did you pick any?) At 12 : Your characters constitution score is 12.&nbsp; That makes&nbsp;12 + 12 + 5 +5 + 5 + 5 = 44 HP at level 5 At 13: Please look up Scythe in the compendium for its proficiency bonus. I can tell you it is not 1 new 14 : Iron to Glass is a level 5 daily power, and as explained in chat, you can have a level 2 utility power from your class or from your character theme, but not both. Please take your time before replying. Review the above. When you think you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837</a>
Dante said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837</a> Hi Dante, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we're over here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) Please fill out your current XP at the top right of page 1 2) In the statistics block, please indicate where you placed the level 4 boost to ability scores 3) White Lotus Dueling Expertise gives you the choice of proficiency with an additional implement. It does not grant you an additional feat. 4) What is the accurate dagger that you bough 10 off under Other Items (as in non-magical items) 5) When your character starts at level 5, it will most likely join in an adventure that is above its level. On top of that loot increases exponentially. As such, I would recommend you spend the cash granted and make the best character you can now with the starting resources available. Under Coins and Wealth, for the items bought off of the sales thread, please indicate so. 6) At the top right of page 2, please indicate what type of armor it is you purchased. Cloth, Leather, Hide, Chain mail, Scale, Plate. Generally we recommend a character to buy the best armor they have available to them. 7a) For the attack and damage calculations of Staggering Note, please know you can only make this attack with an implement your character is proficient with, and sicne the damage dealt is not a damage roll, you do not get to add the enhancement bonus of the implement used added to the damage of that power. 7b) The Deathstalker Weapon (ranged) you probably mean your character is making a ranged basic attack with the deathstalker dagger. If that is the case, White Lotus Dueling Expertise would suffice, and you would not need Light Blade Expertise. However, the proficiency bonus of the weapon used is incorrect. Please check the compendium for the proficiency bonus of a dagger. Please also indicate why an ability score would apply to the attack calculation, but not to the damage calculation. 8) The HP total is incorrect. Could you please show the math you used to let us know where you went wrong, so that we can best assist you. 9) For the defense calculations at the top center of page 1: Fortitude, Reflex and Will all seem to be missing the enhancement bonus of the neck item Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Dante said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837</a> Hi Dante, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we're over here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) Please fill out your current XP at the top right of page 1 2) In the statistics block, please indicate where you placed the level 4 boost to ability scores 3) White Lotus Dueling Expertise gives you the choice of proficiency with an additional implement. It does not grant you an additional feat. 4) What is the accurate dagger that you bough 10 off under Other Items (as in non-magical items) 5) When your character starts at level 5, it will most likely join in an adventure that is above its level. On top of that loot increases exponentially. As such, I would recommend you spend the cash granted and make the best character you can now with the starting resources available. Under Coins and Wealth, for the items bought off of the sales thread, please indicate so. 6) At the top right of page 2, please indicate what type of armor it is you purchased. Cloth, Leather, Hide, Chain mail, Scale, Plate. Generally we recommend a character to buy the best armor they have available to them. 7a) For the attack and damage calculations of Staggering Note, please know you can only make this attack with an implement your character is proficient with, and sicne the damage dealt is not a damage roll, you do not get to add the enhancement bonus of the implement used added to the damage of that power. 7b) The Deathstalker Weapon (ranged) you probably mean your character is making a ranged basic attack with the deathstalker dagger. If that is the case, White Lotus Dueling Expertise would suffice, and you would not need Light Blade Expertise. However, the proficiency bonus of the weapon used is incorrect. Please check the compendium for the proficiency bonus of a dagger. Please also indicate why an ability score would apply to the attack calculation, but not to the damage calculation. 8) The HP total is incorrect. Could you please show the math you used to let us know where you went wrong, so that we can best assist you. 9) For the defense calculations at the top center of page 1: Fortitude, Reflex and Will all seem to be missing the enhancement bonus of the neck item Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Done. Now it reads 5500 exp. 2) Done. Now it notes about the +1 cha and +1 dex. 3) Noted - I took away the extra feat, and noted the staff proficiency in the personal notes. 4) It's a kind of dagger worth 25 gold I found in the compendium - because of this, and because it didn't seem magical, I qualified it as 'mundane item' and wrote it there. Should I change it to normal dagger? 5) Bought more items and explicitly wrote what i bought second hand. 6) Done. Now it's 'Leather magic armor'. 7a) Fixed the extra point i had mistakenly added. Staggering Note is cast with the staff I have, which I am proficient with. 7b) I should have fixed this point - added the ability score to the damage roll, and fixed the prof bonus. Also changed the Light Blade Expertise feat into another. 8) New math: 12+con + 5x4= 34 hp (not 36 as previously written) 9) Noted and added.
Dante said: baldhermit said: Dante said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837</a> Hi Dante, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we're over here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) Please fill out your current XP at the top right of page 1 2) In the statistics block, please indicate where you placed the level 4 boost to ability scores 3) White Lotus Dueling Expertise gives you the choice of proficiency with an additional implement. It does not grant you an additional feat. 4) What is the accurate dagger that you bough 10 off under Other Items (as in non-magical items) 5) When your character starts at level 5, it will most likely join in an adventure that is above its level. On top of that loot increases exponentially. As such, I would recommend you spend the cash granted and make the best character you can now with the starting resources available. Under Coins and Wealth, for the items bought off of the sales thread, please indicate so. 6) At the top right of page 2, please indicate what type of armor it is you purchased. Cloth, Leather, Hide, Chain mail, Scale, Plate. Generally we recommend a character to buy the best armor they have available to them. 7a) For the attack and damage calculations of Staggering Note, please know you can only make this attack with an implement your character is proficient with, and sicne the damage dealt is not a damage roll, you do not get to add the enhancement bonus of the implement used added to the damage of that power. 7b) The Deathstalker Weapon (ranged) you probably mean your character is making a ranged basic attack with the deathstalker dagger. If that is the case, White Lotus Dueling Expertise would suffice, and you would not need Light Blade Expertise. However, the proficiency bonus of the weapon used is incorrect. Please check the compendium for the proficiency bonus of a dagger. Please also indicate why an ability score would apply to the attack calculation, but not to the damage calculation. 8) The HP total is incorrect. Could you please show the math you used to let us know where you went wrong, so that we can best assist you. 9) For the defense calculations at the top center of page 1: Fortitude, Reflex and Will all seem to be missing the enhancement bonus of the neck item Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Done. Now it reads 5500 exp. 2) Done. Now it notes about the +1 cha and +1 dex. 3) Noted - I took away the extra feat, and noted the staff proficiency in the personal notes. 4) It's a kind of dagger worth 25 gold I found in the compendium - because of this, and because it didn't seem magical, I qualified it as 'mundane item' and wrote it there. Should I change it to normal dagger? 5) Bought more items and explicitly wrote what i bought second hand. 6) Done. Now it's 'Leather magic armor'. 7a) Fixed the extra point i had mistakenly added. Staggering Note is cast with the staff I have, which I am proficient with. 7b) I should have fixed this point - added the ability score to the damage roll, and fixed the prof bonus. Also changed the Light Blade Expertise feat into another. 8) New math: 12+con + 5x4= 34 hp (not 36 as previously written) 9) Noted and added. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : huh, leave it to WotC two name two different things the same. There is also an accurate implement dagger. At any rate, the accurate daggers you purchased are Superior weapons, Skalds are not proficient with Superior weapons. So I would guess you should change it.&nbsp; At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7a : check At 7b : check At 8 : HP starts with Consitution score, not modifier. So 12 + 14 + 5 + 5 + 5 +5&nbsp; At 9 : check
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1568865" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1568865</a>
baldhermit said: Dante said: baldhermit said: Dante said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837</a> Hi Dante, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we're over here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) Please fill out your current XP at the top right of page 1 2) In the statistics block, please indicate where you placed the level 4 boost to ability scores 3) White Lotus Dueling Expertise gives you the choice of proficiency with an additional implement. It does not grant you an additional feat. 4) What is the accurate dagger that you bough 10 off under Other Items (as in non-magical items) 5) When your character starts at level 5, it will most likely join in an adventure that is above its level. On top of that loot increases exponentially. As such, I would recommend you spend the cash granted and make the best character you can now with the starting resources available. Under Coins and Wealth, for the items bought off of the sales thread, please indicate so. 6) At the top right of page 2, please indicate what type of armor it is you purchased. Cloth, Leather, Hide, Chain mail, Scale, Plate. Generally we recommend a character to buy the best armor they have available to them. 7a) For the attack and damage calculations of Staggering Note, please know you can only make this attack with an implement your character is proficient with, and sicne the damage dealt is not a damage roll, you do not get to add the enhancement bonus of the implement used added to the damage of that power. 7b) The Deathstalker Weapon (ranged) you probably mean your character is making a ranged basic attack with the deathstalker dagger. If that is the case, White Lotus Dueling Expertise would suffice, and you would not need Light Blade Expertise. However, the proficiency bonus of the weapon used is incorrect. Please check the compendium for the proficiency bonus of a dagger. Please also indicate why an ability score would apply to the attack calculation, but not to the damage calculation. 8) The HP total is incorrect. Could you please show the math you used to let us know where you went wrong, so that we can best assist you. 9) For the defense calculations at the top center of page 1: Fortitude, Reflex and Will all seem to be missing the enhancement bonus of the neck item Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Done. Now it reads 5500 exp. 2) Done. Now it notes about the +1 cha and +1 dex. 3) Noted - I took away the extra feat, and noted the staff proficiency in the personal notes. 4) It's a kind of dagger worth 25 gold I found in the compendium - because of this, and because it didn't seem magical, I qualified it as 'mundane item' and wrote it there. Should I change it to normal dagger? 5) Bought more items and explicitly wrote what i bought second hand. 6) Done. Now it's 'Leather magic armor'. 7a) Fixed the extra point i had mistakenly added. Staggering Note is cast with the staff I have, which I am proficient with. 7b) I should have fixed this point - added the ability score to the damage roll, and fixed the prof bonus. Also changed the Light Blade Expertise feat into another. 8) New math: 12+con + 5x4= 34 hp (not 36 as previously written) 9) Noted and added. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : huh, leave it to WotC two name two different things the same. There is also an accurate implement dagger. At any rate, the accurate daggers you purchased are Superior weapons, Skalds are not proficient with Superior weapons. So I would guess you should change it.&nbsp; At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7a : check At 7b : check At 8 : HP starts with Consitution score, not modifier. So 12 + 14 + 5 + 5 + 5 +5&nbsp; At 9 : check 4 & 8: Fixed both, they should be fine now. (Normal daggers & 46 hp)

Edited 1528398902
SnorasaurusRex said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1568865" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1568865</a> hello Ryan, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the statistics block (as per Step 5 of the new Player Checklist) please list your chosen array, the racial bonuses and the level 4 boosts. 2) With your racial features, please list the skill you chose as well as your choice for Human Power Selection 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that is. 4) While the benefit from Weapon Focus is a feat bonus to damage, the benefit from Two Weapon Fighting is not a feat bonus, and as such should go under miscellaneous. The benefit of the bracers should also not be forgotten. You did not name the powers you did the attack and damage calculations for, so I am assuming those are melee basic attacks with two different weapons. 5) We generally recommend people to choose the best armor available to the particular class 6) Under Coins and Wealth please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases 7) Powers : please name the powers for the slot they take. For example twin Strike (at will) 8) Optionally your character can enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. If you do choose one or both of these, please list them under the race of class features As an observation, by taking leather armor instead of hide, and by keeping Dex very low in favor of Con, your characters AC has around 75% chance to get hit by the common monsters you are likely to run into. If this is a willful choice on your part, I won't stop you. But I fear you won't have as much fun as you could while you character is laying face down in the mud at the end of round 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Dante said: baldhermit said: Dante said: baldhermit said: Dante said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1578837</a> 4 & 8: Fixed both, they should be fine now. (Normal daggers & 46 hp) Journal waiting for you. Our second video also covers this. Once you're done, flag down a DM on discord, and one of them can make you a token then.
baldhermit said: SnorasaurusRex said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1568865" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1568865</a> hello Ryan, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the statistics block (as per Step 5 of the new Player Checklist) please list your chosen array, the racial bonuses and the level 4 boosts. 2) With your racial features, please list the skill you chose as well as your choice for Human Power Selection 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that is. 4) While the benefit from Weapon Focus is a feat bonus to damage, the benefit from Two Weapon Fighting is not a feat bonus, and as such should go under miscellaneous. The benefit of the bracers should also not be forgotten. You did not name the powers you did the attack and damage calculations for, so I am assuming those are melee basic attacks with two different weapons. 5) We generally recommend people to choose the best armor available to the particular class 6) Under Coins and Wealth please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases 7) Powers : please name the powers for the slot they take. For example twin Strike (at will) 8) Optionally your character can enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. If you do choose one or both of these, please list them under the race of class features As an observation, by taking leather armor instead of hide, and by keeping Dex very low in favor of Con, your characters AC has around 75% to get hit by the common monsters you are likely to run into. If this is a willful choice on your part, I won't stop you. But I fear you won't have as much fun as you could while you character is laying face down in the mud at the end of round 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Filled out the stats block with details of array and level 4 bonuses 2) Specified which Skill and At Will power were chosen for Human racial bonuses 3) Filled in the Check Penalty box under Quick Look 4) Split the damage boosts between feat and misc (added bracers to second misc box because these attacks are basic attack options while dual wielding - I understand that basic attack does not give 2 attacks but a choice between the 2) 5) Upgraded armor from Darkleaf Leather +1 to Darkleaf Hide +1 6) Under coins and wealth mentioned how much each piece of equipment cost (cost is also under the inventory list for resale purposes) 7) Power titles have been modified to mention At Will, Encounter, Daily, or Utility as well as power level 8) I have chosen not take the option of mechanical background at this time Per general observation I have chosen to swap Dex and Con, and increase the armor from leather to hide for an overall difference of 3 points of AC.
SnorasaurusRex said: baldhermit said: SnorasaurusRex said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1568865" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1568865</a> hello Ryan, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the statistics block (as per Step 5 of the new Player Checklist) please list your chosen array, the racial bonuses and the level 4 boosts. 2) With your racial features, please list the skill you chose as well as your choice for Human Power Selection 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the check penalty box. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that is. 4) While the benefit from Weapon Focus is a feat bonus to damage, the benefit from Two Weapon Fighting is not a feat bonus, and as such should go under miscellaneous. The benefit of the bracers should also not be forgotten. You did not name the powers you did the attack and damage calculations for, so I am assuming those are melee basic attacks with two different weapons. 5) We generally recommend people to choose the best armor available to the particular class 6) Under Coins and Wealth please provide us with a breakdown of your purchases 7) Powers : please name the powers for the slot they take. For example twin Strike (at will) 8) Optionally your character can enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background as well as a character theme. If you do choose one or both of these, please list them under the race of class features As an observation, by taking leather armor instead of hide, and by keeping Dex very low in favor of Con, your characters AC has around 75% to get hit by the common monsters you are likely to run into. If this is a willful choice on your part, I won't stop you. But I fear you won't have as much fun as you could while you character is laying face down in the mud at the end of round 1. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Filled out the stats block with details of array and level 4 bonuses 2) Specified which Skill and At Will power were chosen for Human racial bonuses 3) Filled in the Check Penalty box under Quick Look 4) Split the damage boosts between feat and misc (added bracers to second misc box because these attacks are basic attack options while dual wielding - I understand that basic attack does not give 2 attacks but a choice between the 2) 5) Upgraded armor from Darkleaf Leather +1 to Darkleaf Hide +1 6) Under coins and wealth mentioned how much each piece of equipment cost (cost is also under the inventory list for resale purposes) 7) Power titles have been modified to mention At Will, Encounter, Daily, or Utility as well as power level 8) I have chosen not take the option of mechanical background at this time Per general observation I have chosen to swap Dex and Con, and increase the armor from leather to hide for an overall difference of 3 points of AC. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : please make that a -1 At 4 : check and thank you At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : perfectly OK I believe changing the check penalty to a -1 will be a minor thing, so I\ll set you up with a journal to fill out. Our second video also covers this. When that is done flag down a DM on discord, and they can make you a token.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1572067" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1572067</a>
Posting for Posterity. Retirement of Thomas Asher I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1606882" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1606882</a>