Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

When you post a new character you will format the post like this: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236</a>
Robert b. said: When you post a new character you will format the post like this: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236</a> Hi Robert, welcome to the Guild. If you have not yet found us on discord, we are here : <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 1) top right of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP 2) Your class is not in itself proficient in the use of studded leather. You may have to take a feat, or change that. After you have done so, please include the enchantment of the armor in its description. 3) When you've had a chance to look at 2, change the armor bonus of the armor alone under Quick Look Up. There is not an amor in the compendium that gives a +5 armor bonus. Then also fill out the check penalty box. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. 4) The listed healing surg value is incorrect. Mythweaver automatically assumes it's a quarter of your characters full HP, and fill that out. 5) Top right of page 2, please specify what enchantment your weapon is. This is after you've had a look at the bastard swords which are Superior Weapons that the swordmage class is not proficient in. 6) Instead of taking two expertise feats, which seems expensive, you could consider versatile expertise or war wizards expertise. This is not technically wrong, if you wish to spend 2 feats to be able to wield the sword as an implement and a weapon, that is your choice. 7) Under class features, please specify the choice of Aegis. Then scrap two of the three chosen Aegis from the top of page 2. 8) Please note you can add the enhancement bonus of a blade weapon to the attack roll of implement attacks, but 2 feat bonuses do not stack. So you will have to look at your attack calculations after you have looked at your weapon of choice and the choice of expertise feats. 9) What feat did you take that gives a bonus to damage ? 10) I am assuming at the top right of page 1, that the amulet of protection is a +1. Please include that in the description. 11) For class features : please specify what ability you use for Dragonbreath Optionally, your character could have a character theme, as well as enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Elneiros Mulligan build: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1195897" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1195897</a>
baldhermit said: Robert b. said: When you post a new character you will format the post like this: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236</a> fixes underlined 1) top right of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP- Filled in 2) Your class is not in itself proficient in the use of studded leather. You may have to take a feat, or change that. After you have done so, please include the enchantment of the armor in its description. -didnt realize it was different sorry (also fixed) 3) When you've had a chance to look at 2, change the armor bonus of the armor alone under Quick Look Up. There is not an amor in the compendium that gives a +5 armor bonus. Then also fill out the check penalty box. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. -fixed was just a typo and check penalty box filled in 4) The listed healing surg value is incorrect. Mythweaver automatically assumes it's a quarter of your characters full HP, and fill that out.- unsure on this one 1/4 of 50 is 12 5) Top right of page 2, please specify what enchantment your weapon is. This is after you've had a look at the bastard swords which are Superior Weapons that the swordmage class is not proficient in .-changed to a greatsword which is a military weapon 6) Instead of taking two expertise feats, which seems expensive, you could consider versatile expertise or war wizards expertise. This is not technically wrong, if you wish to spend 2 feats to be able to wield the sword as an implement and a weapon, that is your choice.- changed to&nbsp; Improved Swordmage Warding 7) Under class features, please specify the choice of Aegis. Then scrap two of the three chosen Aegis from the top of page 2. -chosen choice of aegis, removed and scrapped remaining two 8) Please note you can add the enhancement bonus of a blade weapon to the attack roll of implement attacks, but 2 feat bonuses do not stack. So you will have to look at your attack calculations after you have looked at your weapon of choice and the choice of expertise feats.- fixed by redoing with new weapon and feats 9) What feat did you take that gives a bonus to damage ? -didn't, typo and fixed 10) I am assuming at the top right of page 1, that the amulet of protection is a +1. Please include that in the description.- it was not a +1 11) For class features : please specify what ability you use for Dragonbreath- not a class feature but racial

Edited 1538321983
Robert b. said: baldhermit said: Robert b. said: When you post a new character you will format the post like this: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236</a> fixes underlined 1) top right of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP- Filled in 2) Your class is not in itself proficient in the use of studded leather. You may have to take a feat, or change that. After you have done so, please include the enchantment of the armor in its description. -didnt realize it was different sorry (also fixed) 3) When you've had a chance to look at 2, change the armor bonus of the armor alone under Quick Look Up. There is not an amor in the compendium that gives a +5 armor bonus. Then also fill out the check penalty box. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. -fixed was just a typo and check penalty box filled in 4) The listed healing surg value is incorrect. Mythweaver automatically assumes it's a quarter of your characters full HP, and fill that out.- unsure on this one 1/4 of 50 is 12 5) Top right of page 2, please specify what enchantment your weapon is. This is after you've had a look at the bastard swords which are Superior Weapons that the swordmage class is not proficient in .-changed to a greatsword which is a military weapon 6) Instead of taking two expertise feats, which seems expensive, you could consider versatile expertise or war wizards expertise. This is not technically wrong, if you wish to spend 2 feats to be able to wield the sword as an implement and a weapon, that is your choice.- changed to&nbsp; Improved Swordmage Warding 7) Under class features, please specify the choice of Aegis. Then scrap two of the three chosen Aegis from the top of page 2. -chosen choice of aegis, removed and scrapped remaining two 8) Please note you can add the enhancement bonus of a blade weapon to the attack roll of implement attacks, but 2 feat bonuses do not stack. So you will have to look at your attack calculations after you have looked at your weapon of choice and the choice of expertise feats.- fixed by redoing with new weapon and feats 9) What feat did you take that gives a bonus to damage ? -didn't, typo and fixed 10) I am assuming at the top right of page 1, that the amulet of protection is a +1. Please include that in the description.- it was not a +1 11) For class features : please specify what ability you use for Dragonbreath- not a class feature but racial At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : please look up leather armor in the compendium, and find what armor bonus it gives you. It is not 4. At 4 : check. I thought there'd be a bonus from draconic heritage. My mistake. At 5 : please note greatsword is a two-handed weapon, which may interfere with swordmage warding. Also please correct the purchase under Coins and Wealth on page 3. At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8a : Due to Intelligent Blademaster feat, I think you have used the wrong ability modifier in your melee basic attack calculation.&nbsp; At 8b : Swordmages get blades as implements. So the attack calculation for implement powers should include the enhancement bonus of the implement / blade the attack is made with. At 9a : Due to Intelligent Blademaster feat, I think you have used the wrong ability modifier in your melee basic damage calculation.&nbsp; At 9b : same point as in 8b, don't forget the enhancement bonus of the blade At 10 : I do not understand what you are stating. The description of the amulet as listed on the top right of page 2 needs to be specified. At 12: under racial features, please specify what ability you are planning to use for Dragon Breath.
baldhermit said: Robert b. said: baldhermit said: Robert b. said: When you post a new character you will format the post like this: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236</a> fixes underlined 1) top right of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP- Filled in 2) Your class is not in itself proficient in the use of studded leather. You may have to take a feat, or change that. After you have done so, please include the enchantment of the armor in its description. -didnt realize it was different sorry (also fixed) 3) When you've had a chance to look at 2, change the armor bonus of the armor alone under Quick Look Up. There is not an amor in the compendium that gives a +5 armor bonus. Then also fill out the check penalty box. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. -fixed was just a typo and check penalty box filled in 4) The listed healing surg value is incorrect. Mythweaver automatically assumes it's a quarter of your characters full HP, and fill that out.- unsure on this one 1/4 of 50 is 12 5) Top right of page 2, please specify what enchantment your weapon is. This is after you've had a look at the bastard swords which are Superior Weapons that the swordmage class is not proficient in .-changed to a greatsword which is a military weapon 6) Instead of taking two expertise feats, which seems expensive, you could consider versatile expertise or war wizards expertise. This is not technically wrong, if you wish to spend 2 feats to be able to wield the sword as an implement and a weapon, that is your choice.- changed to&nbsp; Improved Swordmage Warding 7) Under class features, please specify the choice of Aegis. Then scrap two of the three chosen Aegis from the top of page 2. -chosen choice of aegis, removed and scrapped remaining two 8) Please note you can add the enhancement bonus of a blade weapon to the attack roll of implement attacks, but 2 feat bonuses do not stack. So you will have to look at your attack calculations after you have looked at your weapon of choice and the choice of expertise feats.- fixed by redoing with new weapon and feats 9) What feat did you take that gives a bonus to damage ? -didn't, typo and fixed 10) I am assuming at the top right of page 1, that the amulet of protection is a +1. Please include that in the description.- it was not a +1 11) For class features : please specify what ability you use for Dragonbreath- not a class feature but racial At 3 : please look up leather armor in the compendium, and find what armor bonus it gives you. It is not 4. the armor has been magically enhanced to plus 2 hence the 4 ac bonus At 5 : please note greatsword is a two-handed weapon, which may interfere with swordmage warding. Also please correct the purchase under Coins and Wealth on page 3. Noted and updated At 8a : Due to Intelligent Blademaster feat, I think you have used the wrong ability modifier in your melee basic attack calculation. fixed At 8b : Swordmages get blades as implements. So the attack calculation for implement powers should include the enhancement bonus of the implement / blade the attack is made with. the enhancement bonus is there At 9a : Due to Intelligent Blademaster feat, I think you have used the wrong ability modifier in your melee basic damage calculation. fixed At 9b : same point as in 8b, don't forget the enhancement bonus of the blade.&nbsp; the enhancement bonus is there At 10 : I do not understand what you are stating. The description of the amulet as listed on the top right of page 2 needs to be specified. Fixed At 12: under racial features, please specify what ability you are planning to use for Dragon Breath.
Robert b. said: baldhermit said: Robert b. said: baldhermit said: Robert b. said: When you post a new character you will format the post like this: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711236</a> fixes underlined 1) top right of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP- Filled in 2) Your class is not in itself proficient in the use of studded leather. You may have to take a feat, or change that. After you have done so, please include the enchantment of the armor in its description. -didnt realize it was different sorry (also fixed) 3) When you've had a chance to look at 2, change the armor bonus of the armor alone under Quick Look Up. There is not an amor in the compendium that gives a +5 armor bonus. Then also fill out the check penalty box. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what that value is. -fixed was just a typo and check penalty box filled in 4) The listed healing surg value is incorrect. Mythweaver automatically assumes it's a quarter of your characters full HP, and fill that out.- unsure on this one 1/4 of 50 is 12 5) Top right of page 2, please specify what enchantment your weapon is. This is after you've had a look at the bastard swords which are Superior Weapons that the swordmage class is not proficient in .-changed to a greatsword which is a military weapon 6) Instead of taking two expertise feats, which seems expensive, you could consider versatile expertise or war wizards expertise. This is not technically wrong, if you wish to spend 2 feats to be able to wield the sword as an implement and a weapon, that is your choice.- changed to&nbsp; Improved Swordmage Warding 7) Under class features, please specify the choice of Aegis. Then scrap two of the three chosen Aegis from the top of page 2. -chosen choice of aegis, removed and scrapped remaining two 8) Please note you can add the enhancement bonus of a blade weapon to the attack roll of implement attacks, but 2 feat bonuses do not stack. So you will have to look at your attack calculations after you have looked at your weapon of choice and the choice of expertise feats.- fixed by redoing with new weapon and feats 9) What feat did you take that gives a bonus to damage ? -didn't, typo and fixed 10) I am assuming at the top right of page 1, that the amulet of protection is a +1. Please include that in the description.- it was not a +1 11) For class features : please specify what ability you use for Dragonbreath- not a class feature but racial At 3 : please look up leather armor in the compendium, and find what armor bonus it gives you. It is not 4. the armor has been magically enhanced to plus 2 hence the 4 ac bonus At 5 : please note greatsword is a two-handed weapon, which may interfere with swordmage warding. Also please correct the purchase under Coins and Wealth on page 3. Noted and updated At 8a : Due to Intelligent Blademaster feat, I think you have used the wrong ability modifier in your melee basic attack calculation. fixed At 8b : Swordmages get blades as implements. So the attack calculation for implement powers should include the enhancement bonus of the implement / blade the attack is made with. the enhancement bonus is there At 9a : Due to Intelligent Blademaster feat, I think you have used the wrong ability modifier in your melee basic damage calculation. fixed At 9b : same point as in 8b, don't forget the enhancement bonus of the blade.&nbsp; the enhancement bonus is there At 10 : I do not understand what you are stating. The description of the amulet as listed on the top right of page 2 needs to be specified. Fixed At 12: under racial features, please specify what ability you are planning to use for Dragon Breath. At 3 : this is incorrect. The enhancement bonus is already included in the AC calculation at the top center. Under Quick Look Up you should only list the armor bonus of the armor. At 5 : check At 8a : check At 8b : i do not see the enhancement bonus listed At 9a : check At 9b :&nbsp;&nbsp;i do not see the enhancement bonus listed At 10 : check At 12: under racial features, please specify what ability you are planning to use for Dragon Breath.
Burr V. said: Elneiros Mulligan build: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1195897" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1195897</a> Hey Burr, 1) please list your name on the mythweaver sheet 2) At the top of page 2, please specify what type of armor that is. 3) please specify which racial ability bonus you choose 4) please fill out the special sense / movement section 5) how doe syour character get a +9 miscellaneous bonus to initiative? 6) where does the unarmed attack proficiency come from ? 7) why is weapon focus a free feat for this character? 8) for the powers on page 2, please list which power takes which slot by adding E1, U2, D1, etc. 9) please add an itemized expenditure udner Coins and Wealth Optionally, your character could have a character theme, as well as enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Burr V. said: Elneiros Mulligan build: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1195897" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1195897</a> Hey Burr, 1) please list your name on the mythweaver sheet 2) At the top of page 2, please specify what type of armor that is. 3) please specify which racial ability bonus you choose 4) please fill out the special sense / movement section 5) how doe syour character get a +9 miscellaneous bonus to initiative? 6) where does the unarmed attack proficiency come from ? 7) why is weapon focus a free feat for this character? 8) for the powers on page 2, please list which power takes which slot by adding E1, U2, D1, etc. 9) please add an itemized expenditure udner Coins and Wealth Optionally, your character could have a character theme, as well as enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I posted the wrong sheet entirely. The correct link is here: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1702706" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1702706</a>
Burr V. said: baldhermit said: Burr V. said: Elneiros Mulligan build: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1195897" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1195897</a> Hey Burr, 1) please list your name on the mythweaver sheet 2) At the top of page 2, please specify what type of armor that is. 3) please specify which racial ability bonus you choose 4) please fill out the special sense / movement section 5) how doe syour character get a +9 miscellaneous bonus to initiative? 6) where does the unarmed attack proficiency come from ? 7) why is weapon focus a free feat for this character? 8) for the powers on page 2, please list which power takes which slot by adding E1, U2, D1, etc. 9) please add an itemized expenditure udner Coins and Wealth Optionally, your character could have a character theme, as well as enjoy the benefit of a mechanical background. Neither is mandatory, but they could give your character more flavor and/or power. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I posted the wrong sheet entirely. The correct link is here: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1702706" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1702706</a> 1. Can you show me the math for your Fortitude Defense? Can you show me the math for you # of Healing Surges and HP? Can you show me where you get training in your skills? Is there a reason you are not including your LV5 theme benefits? 2. Please note somewhere your original stat array. You have a level 13 power on your power list for some reason as well as an attack power from a class you do not belong to Please take your time to make sure your sheet is correct before responding
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1706764" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1706764</a> I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1709520" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1709520</a> (2 separate characters, no new journals needed at the moment. One will be needed later for companions/summons. Cloud will be replacing my character Eirudun (lvl 13), who currently has&nbsp;40,064 XP, difference between lvl 12 and 13 is 7,000, so 3,500 taken away for a total of&nbsp;36,564. Nahazar is replacing a previous new 5 whom I never sent in for macro check and don't have the motivation to play anymore.)
LNG257 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1706764" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1706764</a> I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1709520" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1709520</a> (2 separate characters, no new journals needed at the moment. One will be needed later for companions/summons. Cloud will be replacing my character Eirudun (lvl 13), who currently has&nbsp;40,064 XP, difference between lvl 12 and 13 is 7,000, so 3,500 taken away for a total of&nbsp;36,564. Nahazar is replacing a previous new 5 whom I never sent in for macro check and don't have the motivation to play anymore.) 1. Check penalty box is empty 2. Your head slot item is not on the magic items list but is on expenditure 1. Your # of Healing Surges seems off? 2. Note that Cloak of Distortion and Elven Chain Shirt do not stack
Juho G. said: LNG257 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1706764" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1706764</a> I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1709520" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1709520</a> (2 separate characters, no new journals needed at the moment. One will be needed later for companions/summons. Cloud will be replacing my character Eirudun (lvl 13), who currently has&nbsp;40,064 XP, difference between lvl 12 and 13 is 7,000, so 3,500 taken away for a total of&nbsp;36,564. Nahazar is replacing a previous new 5 whom I never sent in for macro check and don't have the motivation to play anymore.) 1. Check penalty box is empty 2. Your head slot item is not on the magic items list but is on expenditure 1. Your # of Healing Surges seems off? 2. Note that Cloak of Distortion and Elven Chain Shirt do not stack 1a: Fixed. 2a: Fixed. 1b: Fixed, seems that escaped me while I was messing around with stat array. 2b: Noted and was already included in conditionals box.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a>
Shogun D. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a> Hello winterus, welcome to the Guild. 1) Top right of page 1, please fill out current XP 2) While I can probably guess, with the chosen ability array, list what racial bonus you choose 3) racial bonuses to skills appear to be missing 4) The loc column is a pretty good spot to list what slot your chosen feats take. At level 5 this is not that necessary yet, but hopefully you will play this character for a while. 5) Class bonus to defenses appears to be missing 6) HP is well low for what it should be. Can you provide is with your calculation, so we can figure out where you went wrong and assist? 7) While your class does not use Dex or Int as a moifying bonus to AC (the default assumption for light armor users on Myth Weavers) I would recommend tagging the armor as "heavy" under Quick Look Up, and add the Constitution modifier as a class bonus to AC at the defense calculations, the top center of page 1. 8) Cloth armor, under Quick Look Up, does not give a +1 armor bonus 9) Please fill out the check penalty box, even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know how to look that up. 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement section 11) Please correct the attack numbers under Quick Look Up, as they are different from the attack calculations you did over on the right side of page 1. 12) please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth Optionally, you can select a mechanical background. This is not mandatory, but could provide your character with some additional benefit, like improved skills, an additional language, or a minor bonus elsewhere. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1538537026
baldhermit said: Shogun D. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a> Hello winterus, welcome to the Guild. 1) Top right of page 1, please fill out current XP 2) While I can probably guess, with the chosen ability array, list what racial bonus you choose 3) racial bonuses to skills appear to be missing 4) The loc column is a pretty good spot to list what slot your chosen feats take. At level 5 this is not that necessary yet, but hopefully you will play this character for a while. 5) Class bonus to defenses appears to be missing 6) HP is well low for what it should be. Can you provide is with your calculation, so we can figure out where you went wrong and assist? 7) While your class does not use Dex or Int as a moifying bonus to AC (the default assumption for light armor users on Myth Weavers) I would recommend tagging the armor as "heavy" under Quick Look Up, and add the Constitution modifier as a class bonus to AC at the defense calculations, the top center of page 1. 8) Cloth armor, under Quick Look Up, does not give a +1 armor bonus 9) Please fill out the check penalty box, even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know how to look that up. 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement section 11) Please correct the attack numbers under Quick Look Up, as they are different from the attack calculations you did over on the right side of page 1. 12) please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth Optionally, you can select a mechanical background. This is not mandatory, but could provide your character with some additional benefit, like improved skills, an additional language, or a minor bonus elsewhere. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Fix, Top right of page 1, please fill out current XP 2)Fix, list what racial bonus you choose 3) Fix, racial bonuses to skills appear to be missing 4) Fix, The loc column is a pretty good spot to list what slot your chosen feats take. 5) Fix,&nbsp; Class bonus to defenses appears to be missing 6) Fix,&nbsp; HP is well low for what it should be.&nbsp; 7) Fix, added 2 as class bonus, so total sum will be 10+ Con mod+Enh While your class does not use Dex or Int as a moifying bonus to AC (the default assumption for light armor users on Myth Weavers) I would recommend tagging the armor as "heavy" under Quick Look Up, and add the Constitution modifier as a class bonus to AC at the defense calculations, the top center of page 1. 8) Fix, Cloth armor, under Quick Look Up, does not give a +1 armor bonus 9) Fix,&nbsp; Please fill out the check penalty box, 10) Fix,&nbsp; Please fill out the special senses / movement section 11) Fix, Please correct the attack numbers under Quick Look Up, 12) Fix, please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth

Edited 1538538576
Shogun D. said: baldhermit said: Shogun D. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a> Hello winterus, welcome to the Guild. 1) Top right of page 1, please fill out current XP 2) While I can probably guess, with the chosen ability array, list what racial bonus you choose 3) racial bonuses to skills appear to be missing 4) The loc column is a pretty good spot to list what slot your chosen feats take. At level 5 this is not that necessary yet, but hopefully you will play this character for a while. 5) Class bonus to defenses appears to be missing 6) HP is well low for what it should be. Can you provide is with your calculation, so we can figure out where you went wrong and assist? 7) While your class does not use Dex or Int as a moifying bonus to AC (the default assumption for light armor users on Myth Weavers) I would recommend tagging the armor as "heavy" under Quick Look Up, and add the Constitution modifier as a class bonus to AC at the defense calculations, the top center of page 1. 8) Cloth armor, under Quick Look Up, does not give a +1 armor bonus 9) Please fill out the check penalty box, even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know how to look that up. 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement section 11) Please correct the attack numbers under Quick Look Up, as they are different from the attack calculations you did over on the right side of page 1. 12) please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth Optionally, you can select a mechanical background. This is not mandatory, but could provide your character with some additional benefit, like improved skills, an additional language, or a minor bonus elsewhere. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Fix, Top right of page 1, please fill out current XP 2)Fix, list what racial bonus you choose 3) Fix, racial bonuses to skills appear to be missing 4) Fix, The loc column is a pretty good spot to list what slot your chosen feats take. 5) Fix,&nbsp; Class bonus to defenses appears to be missing 6) Fix,&nbsp; HP is well low for what it should be.&nbsp; 7) Fix, added 2 as class bonus, so total sum will be 10+ Con mod+Enh While your class does not use Dex or Int as a moifying bonus to AC (the default assumption for light armor users on Myth Weavers) I would recommend tagging the armor as "heavy" under Quick Look Up, and add the Constitution modifier as a class bonus to AC at the defense calculations, the top center of page 1. 8) Fix, Cloth armor, under Quick Look Up, does not give a +1 armor bonus 9) Fix,&nbsp; Please fill out the check penalty box, 10) Fix,&nbsp; Please fill out the special senses / movement section 11) Fix, Please correct the attack numbers under Quick Look Up, 12) Fix, please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : the progression is levels 1, 2, 4. Just a detail. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : Check At 8 : check At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check At 12 : check I will set you up with a journal. You will find this in the top right corner after you it Launch Game. Our second video also covers this. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to create macros for your character.&nbsp; Once that is done, flag down a DM on Discord (the welcome channel tells you how) and they can then make you a token. Don't forget to add your character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343</a>
LNG257 said: Juho G. said: LNG257 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1706764" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1706764</a> I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1709520" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1709520</a> (2 separate characters, no new journals needed at the moment. One will be needed later for companions/summons. Cloud will be replacing my character Eirudun (lvl 13), who currently has&nbsp;40,064 XP, difference between lvl 12 and 13 is 7,000, so 3,500 taken away for a total of&nbsp;36,564. Nahazar is replacing a previous new 5 whom I never sent in for macro check and don't have the motivation to play anymore.) 1. Check penalty box is empty 2. Your head slot item is not on the magic items list but is on expenditure 1. Your # of Healing Surges seems off? 2. Note that Cloak of Distortion and Elven Chain Shirt do not stack 1a: Fixed. 2a: Fixed. 1b: Fixed, seems that escaped me while I was messing around with stat array. 2b: Noted and was already included in conditionals box. Thanks, you know how this works so carry on
Helix said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343</a> Hi Helix, welcome to the Guild. 1) please fill out your characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1 2) Please go back and read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist 3) In the damage calculations the enhancement of the weapon used is missing 4) Could you please show the math on that HP score? 'Cause I've got 17+6+7 + 5+5+5+5 = 50 5) Please, with the powers on page 2, list what slot they take for your character. A short notication suffices, such as E1, U2, D5, etc 6) Please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth. Added to that, given your characters first adventures are likely playing up, with PCs of level 6-8 and monsters adjusted accordingly, I would recommend you do not leave cash left over, but rather get your character equiped in the best way you can. 7) Under Quick Look Up, you list a Short Sword attack, but the character has no such weapon listed on the sheet. 8) please list the chosen character theme under class features so that others can easily find it. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Helix said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343</a> Hi Helix, welcome to the Guild. 1) please fill out your characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1 2) Please go back and read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist 3) In the damage calculations the enhancement of the weapon used is missing 4) Could you please show the math on that HP score? 'Cause I've got 17+6+7 + 5+5+5+5 = 50 5) Please, with the powers on page 2, list what slot they take for your character. A short notication suffices, such as E1, U2, D5, etc 6) Please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth. Added to that, given your characters first adventures are likely playing up, with PCs of level 6-8 and monsters adjusted accordingly, I would recommend you do not leave cash left over, but rather get your character equiped in the best way you can. 7) Under Quick Look Up, you list a Short Sword attack, but the character has no such weapon listed on the sheet. 8) please list the chosen character theme under class features so that others can easily find it. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the welcome! 1) Filled in "5,500" as the current XP on page 1. 2) I understand the benefit of having a primary ability score at a value of 18, but I personally feel the value of having higher secondary stats (to boost all-around defenses and related class benefits) is superior. Due to the focus on charging and light blades, as well as the general ease of attaining combat advantage against high-priority targets (especially with focus-fire teamwork), my accuracy should keep up with what is expected of a striker. Would it be okay if I kept Garou's ability scores as they are, for now? 3) Added the weapon enhancement bonus to the damage calculations in the damage workspace on page 1. 4) I misread my PH3. Changed the maximum HP to its appropriate total of 50 on page 1. 5) Labeled the selection slots for the powers listed on page 2. 6) Forgot to get my Bracers of Mighty Striking and Restful Bedroll. Extra thanks for that, btw! Provided a breakdown of itemized expenses under the coins and wealth section on page 3. 7) Removed irrelevant shortsword attack from the quick look up section on page 1. 8) Added the chosen character theme (Werewolf) under the class features section on page 1.

Edited 1538638742
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617891" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617891</a> Note: this is a retire of Deihdre Sort the paladin
Wyatt W. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617891" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617891</a> Note: this is a retire of Deihdre Sort the paladin 1. You have a typo in the starting array and you don't have enough points spent (you probably want 16/15/13/13/10/8) 2. If you increase the stat from which you HP keys from, your current HP increases an equal amount 3. Your languages are wrong Please respond with changes you made
Juho G. said: Wyatt W. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617891" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617891</a> Note: this is a retire of Deihdre Sort the paladin 1. You have a typo in the starting array and you don't have enough points spent (you probably want 16/15/13/13/10/8) 2. If you increase the stat from which you HP keys from, your current HP increases an equal amount 3. Your languages are wrong Please respond with changes you made 1.the starting array was change to 16/15/13/13/10/8 2.Hp was increased to match str 3.language was changed to goblin
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Lucious Monroe and Taye
Helix said: baldhermit said: Helix said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343</a> Hi Helix, welcome to the Guild. 1) please fill out your characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1 2) Please go back and read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist 3) In the damage calculations the enhancement of the weapon used is missing 4) Could you please show the math on that HP score? 'Cause I've got 17+6+7 + 5+5+5+5 = 50 5) Please, with the powers on page 2, list what slot they take for your character. A short notication suffices, such as E1, U2, D5, etc 6) Please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth. Added to that, given your characters first adventures are likely playing up, with PCs of level 6-8 and monsters adjusted accordingly, I would recommend you do not leave cash left over, but rather get your character equiped in the best way you can. 7) Under Quick Look Up, you list a Short Sword attack, but the character has no such weapon listed on the sheet. 8) please list the chosen character theme under class features so that others can easily find it. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the welcome! 1) Filled in "5,500" as the current XP on page 1. 2) I understand the benefit of having a primary ability score at a value of 18, but I personally feel the value of having higher secondary stats (to boost all-around defenses and related class benefits) is superior. Due to the focus on charging and light blades, as well as the general ease of attaining combat advantage against high-priority targets (especially with focus-fire teamwork), my accuracy should keep up with what is expected of a striker. Would it be okay if I kept Garou's ability scores as they are, for now? 3) Added the weapon enhancement bonus to the damage calculations in the damage workspace on page 1. 4) I misread my PH3. Changed the maximum HP to its appropriate total of 50 on page 1. 5) Labeled the selection slots for the powers listed on page 2. 6) Forgot to get my Bracers of Mighty Striking and Restful Bedroll. Extra thanks for that, btw! Provided a breakdown of itemized expenses under the coins and wealth section on page 3. 7) Removed irrelevant shortsword attack from the quick look up section on page 1. 8) Added the chosen character theme (Werewolf) under the class features section on page 1. At 1 : check At 2 : Your characters accuracy is low, your characters contribution to any team is low. Please address this. At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check

Edited 1538673980
series0 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Lucious Monroe and Taye Hi series0,&nbsp; welcome to your first sheet. I would urge you to fill one out by hand and do so properly. 1) please fill out the current XP. 2) please fill out the race features. 3) please correct the armor bonus under Quick Look Up. 4) please provide the ability score array as asked for in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. 5) Please remove the color references from page 2 as they make that page hard to read. Please check Step 7 of the New Player Checklist on how we would like powers to be posted. 6) The penalty check under Quick Look Up is missing, please fill that out. 7) Languages is missing. 8) Please provide us with an itemzied expenditure for your purchases under Coins and Wealth. 9) where does the miscellaneous +2 to AC come from? 10) please list your non-magical items and gear at the center bottom of page 1 11) please explain how this character has 7 trained skills 12) this character has no proficiency to use a staff as an implement, yet has implement powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: series0 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Lucious Monroe and Taye Hi series0,&nbsp; welcome to your first sheet. I would urge you to fill one out by hand and do so properly. I do not understand 'by hand'.&nbsp; Is that using penmanship and sending you a fax?&nbsp; I thought that the sheet was on MW or Roll20 for this purpose.&nbsp; Where do you mean this to be?&nbsp; Just a free form text chunk with name-value pairs?&nbsp;&nbsp; 1) please fill out the current XP. This was implied by the next xp point on the sheet, but I added it. 2) please fill out the race features. I did.&nbsp; They are all still there. 3) please correct the armor bonus under Quick Look Up. Hmm, interesting.&nbsp; It was wrong by 1 point.&nbsp; I corrected it. 4) please provide the ability score array as asked for in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I am not sure where to put this as there is no place on the sheet for it.&nbsp; I will add it to the background and level statistic add information. 5) Please remove the color references from page 2 as they make that page hard to read. Please check Step 7 of the New Player Checklist on how we would like powers to be posted. OK took out the color tags and used the format requested. 6) The penalty check under Quick Look Up is missing, please fill that out. It was 0 but I added the 0. 7) Languages is missing. Ok, Added Common and Draconic 8) Please provide us with an itemzied expenditure for your purchases under Coins and Wealth. I did that.&nbsp; It is still there but under items.&nbsp; I copied it to coins and wealth although I thought that was for leftover coins and other items of value past magic items and equipment.&nbsp; I thought the standard equipment was allowable without expenditure within reason.&nbsp; I am maintaining that assumption so far.&nbsp; &nbsp; 9) where does the miscellaneous +2 to AC come from? Battle Cleric Lore 10) please list your non-magical items and gear at the center bottom of page 1 That section of the sheet is not originally intended for that purpose.&nbsp; In keeping with race and class features it is other things of note about you.&nbsp; The magic items and equipment section is for ... magic items ... and ... equipment.&nbsp; But I copied the entries from one place to another as well. 11) please explain how this character has 7 trained skills Hybrid Rogue starts with 5 Human +1 Multi Class +1 12) this character has no proficiency to use a staff as an implement, yet has implement powers. And he has holy symbol proficiency.&nbsp; Eventually he will get a magical one.&nbsp; Right now his single implement power does not really have to hit to offer its great benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I think the sheet is ready again for review.&nbsp; Thanks for your help.
Wyatt W. said: Juho G. said: Wyatt W. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617891" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617891</a> Note: this is a retire of Deihdre Sort the paladin 1. You have a typo in the starting array and you don't have enough points spent (you probably want 16/15/13/13/10/8) 2. If you increase the stat from which you HP keys from, your current HP increases an equal amount 3. Your languages are wrong Please respond with changes you made 1.the starting array was change to 16/15/13/13/10/8 2.Hp was increased to match str 3.language was changed to goblin Check, you know what to do

Edited 1538708718
baldhermit said: Helix said: baldhermit said: Helix said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343</a> Hi Helix, welcome to the Guild. 1) please fill out your characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1 2) Please go back and read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist 3) In the damage calculations the enhancement of the weapon used is missing 4) Could you please show the math on that HP score? 'Cause I've got 17+6+7 + 5+5+5+5 = 50 5) Please, with the powers on page 2, list what slot they take for your character. A short notication suffices, such as E1, U2, D5, etc 6) Please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth. Added to that, given your characters first adventures are likely playing up, with PCs of level 6-8 and monsters adjusted accordingly, I would recommend you do not leave cash left over, but rather get your character equiped in the best way you can. 7) Under Quick Look Up, you list a Short Sword attack, but the character has no such weapon listed on the sheet. 8) please list the chosen character theme under class features so that others can easily find it. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the welcome! 1) Filled in "5,500" as the current XP on page 1. 2) I understand the benefit of having a primary ability score at a value of 18, but I personally feel the value of having higher secondary stats (to boost all-around defenses and related class benefits) is superior. Due to the focus on charging and light blades, as well as the general ease of attaining combat advantage against high-priority targets (especially with focus-fire teamwork), my accuracy should keep up with what is expected of a striker. Would it be okay if I kept Garou's ability scores as they are, for now? 3) Added the weapon enhancement bonus to the damage calculations in the damage workspace on page 1. 4) I misread my PH3. Changed the maximum HP to its appropriate total of 50 on page 1. 5) Labeled the selection slots for the powers listed on page 2. 6) Forgot to get my Bracers of Mighty Striking and Restful Bedroll. Extra thanks for that, btw! Provided a breakdown of itemized expenses under the coins and wealth section on page 3. 7) Removed irrelevant shortsword attack from the quick look up section on page 1. 8) Added the chosen character theme (Werewolf) under the class features section on page 1. At 1 : check At 2 : Your characters accuracy is low, your characters contribution to any team is low. Please address this. At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check 2)&nbsp; A slayer with a Strength score of 19 and the appropriate expertise feat has bonus to hit using her gouge of +4 Str +2 level +1 enhancement +1 feat +1 weapon mastery class feature +1 charge +2 proficiency +2 combat advantage from cunning stalker = +14 vs. AC. Currently, my bonus to hit is +3 Str +2 level +1 enhancement +1 feat +1 charge +3 proficiency +2 combat advantage from cunning stalker +1 from combat advantage with nimble blade = +14 vs. AC. When not charging and not getting combat advantage, the slayer mentioned above has a to-hit of +4 Str +2 level +1 enhancement +1 feat +1 weapon mastery class feature +2 proficiency = +11 vs. AC. In the same situation, Garou currently has a to-hit of +3 Str +2 level +1 enhancement +1 feat +3 proficiency = +10 vs. AC with two attacks. I &nbsp;do not consider Garou's accuracy to be low.
series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Lucious Monroe and Taye Hi series0,&nbsp; welcome to your first sheet. I would urge you to fill one out by hand and do so properly. I do not understand 'by hand'.&nbsp; Is that using penmanship and sending you a fax?&nbsp; I thought that the sheet was on MW or Roll20 for this purpose.&nbsp; Where do you mean this to be?&nbsp; Just a free form text chunk with name-value pairs?&nbsp;&nbsp; 1) please fill out the current XP. This was implied by the next xp point on the sheet, but I added it. 2) please fill out the race features. I did.&nbsp; They are all still there. 3) please correct the armor bonus under Quick Look Up. Hmm, interesting.&nbsp; It was wrong by 1 point.&nbsp; I corrected it. 4) please provide the ability score array as asked for in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I am not sure where to put this as there is no place on the sheet for it.&nbsp; I will add it to the background and level statistic add information. 5) Please remove the color references from page 2 as they make that page hard to read. Please check Step 7 of the New Player Checklist on how we would like powers to be posted. OK took out the color tags and used the format requested. 6) The penalty check under Quick Look Up is missing, please fill that out. It was 0 but I added the 0. 7) Languages is missing. Ok, Added Common and Draconic 8) Please provide us with an itemzied expenditure for your purchases under Coins and Wealth. I did that.&nbsp; It is still there but under items.&nbsp; I copied it to coins and wealth although I thought that was for leftover coins and other items of value past magic items and equipment.&nbsp; I thought the standard equipment was allowable without expenditure within reason.&nbsp; I am maintaining that assumption so far.&nbsp; &nbsp; 9) where does the miscellaneous +2 to AC come from? Battle Cleric Lore 10) please list your non-magical items and gear at the center bottom of page 1 That section of the sheet is not originally intended for that purpose.&nbsp; In keeping with race and class features it is other things of note about you.&nbsp; The magic items and equipment section is for ... magic items ... and ... equipment.&nbsp; But I copied the entries from one place to another as well. 11) please explain how this character has 7 trained skills Hybrid Rogue starts with 5 Human +1 Multi Class +1 12) this character has no proficiency to use a staff as an implement, yet has implement powers. And he has holy symbol proficiency.&nbsp; Eventually he will get a magical one.&nbsp; Right now his single implement power does not really have to hit to offer its great benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I think the sheet is ready again for review.&nbsp; Thanks for your help. Since it was so oddly filled out, I assumed sections had been automated in some way, shape or form. If that is not the case, my apologies. At 1 : Please fill out the current and next XP At 2 : Please fill out the race features At 3 : Thank you, now please address the speed penalty At 4 : Please read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. At 5 : Check and thank you At 6 : Check At 7 : Check At 8 : Check At 9 : If the +2 to AC under Miscellaneous is from the Battle Cleric class feature, then where does the +2 to AC in the class box come from? At 10 : Check and thank you At 11 : Check At 12 : Right now your character has Holy Symbol and Ki Focus proficiency. That notwithstanding, the +8 you have listed on Moment of Glory, despite it having an effect that is beneficial regardless of the hit, is incorrect.
Helix said: baldhermit said: Helix said: baldhermit said: Helix said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1715343</a> Hi Helix, welcome to the Guild. 1) please fill out your characters current XP in the top right corner of page 1 2) Please go back and read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist 3) In the damage calculations the enhancement of the weapon used is missing 4) Could you please show the math on that HP score? 'Cause I've got 17+6+7 + 5+5+5+5 = 50 5) Please, with the powers on page 2, list what slot they take for your character. A short notication suffices, such as E1, U2, D5, etc 6) Please provide us with an itemized expenditure under Coins and Wealth. Added to that, given your characters first adventures are likely playing up, with PCs of level 6-8 and monsters adjusted accordingly, I would recommend you do not leave cash left over, but rather get your character equiped in the best way you can. 7) Under Quick Look Up, you list a Short Sword attack, but the character has no such weapon listed on the sheet. 8) please list the chosen character theme under class features so that others can easily find it. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thanks for the welcome! 1) Filled in "5,500" as the current XP on page 1. 2) I understand the benefit of having a primary ability score at a value of 18, but I personally feel the value of having higher secondary stats (to boost all-around defenses and related class benefits) is superior. Due to the focus on charging and light blades, as well as the general ease of attaining combat advantage against high-priority targets (especially with focus-fire teamwork), my accuracy should keep up with what is expected of a striker. Would it be okay if I kept Garou's ability scores as they are, for now? 3) Added the weapon enhancement bonus to the damage calculations in the damage workspace on page 1. 4) I misread my PH3. Changed the maximum HP to its appropriate total of 50 on page 1. 5) Labeled the selection slots for the powers listed on page 2. 6) Forgot to get my Bracers of Mighty Striking and Restful Bedroll. Extra thanks for that, btw! Provided a breakdown of itemized expenses under the coins and wealth section on page 3. 7) Removed irrelevant shortsword attack from the quick look up section on page 1. 8) Added the chosen character theme (Werewolf) under the class features section on page 1. At 1 : check At 2 : Your characters accuracy is low, your characters contribution to any team is low. Please address this. At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check 2)&nbsp; A slayer with a Strength score of 19 and the appropriate expertise feat has bonus to hit using her gouge of +4 Str +2 level +1 enhancement +1 feat +1 weapon mastery class feature +1 charge +2 proficiency +2 combat advantage from cunning stalker = +14 vs. AC. Currently, my bonus to hit is +3 Str +2 level +1 enhancement +1 feat +1 charge +3 proficiency +2 combat advantage from cunning stalker +1 from combat advantage with nimble blade = +14 vs. AC. When not charging and not getting combat advantage, the slayer mentioned above has a to-hit of +4 Str +2 level +1 enhancement +1 feat +1 weapon mastery class feature +2 proficiency = +11 vs. AC. In the same situation, Garou currently has a to-hit of +3 Str +2 level +1 enhancement +1 feat +3 proficiency = +10 vs. AC with two attacks. I &nbsp;do not consider Garou's accuracy to be low. Hi Helix. We talked it over, and while we still feel your character is poorly made and the argument above dishonest, I am going to set you up with a journal. You will find it in the top right corner after you hit Launch Game. Our second video also covers this. Please use the templates provided, and when you've set up the attributes and macros, flag down a DM on Discord (the welcome channel addresses this) so that they can make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
baldhermit said: series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Lucious Monroe and Taye Hi series0,&nbsp; welcome to your first sheet. I would urge you to fill one out by hand and do so properly. I do not understand 'by hand'.&nbsp; Is that using penmanship and sending you a fax?&nbsp; I thought that the sheet was on MW or Roll20 for this purpose.&nbsp; Where do you mean this to be?&nbsp; Just a free form text chunk with name-value pairs?&nbsp;&nbsp; 1) please fill out the current XP. This was implied by the next xp point on the sheet, but I added it. 2) please fill out the race features. I did.&nbsp; They are all still there. 3) please correct the armor bonus under Quick Look Up. Hmm, interesting.&nbsp; It was wrong by 1 point.&nbsp; I corrected it. 4) please provide the ability score array as asked for in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I am not sure where to put this as there is no place on the sheet for it.&nbsp; I will add it to the background and level statistic add information. 5) Please remove the color references from page 2 as they make that page hard to read. Please check Step 7 of the New Player Checklist on how we would like powers to be posted. OK took out the color tags and used the format requested. 6) The penalty check under Quick Look Up is missing, please fill that out. It was 0 but I added the 0. 7) Languages is missing. Ok, Added Common and Draconic 8) Please provide us with an itemzied expenditure for your purchases under Coins and Wealth. I did that.&nbsp; It is still there but under items.&nbsp; I copied it to coins and wealth although I thought that was for leftover coins and other items of value past magic items and equipment.&nbsp; I thought the standard equipment was allowable without expenditure within reason.&nbsp; I am maintaining that assumption so far.&nbsp; &nbsp; 9) where does the miscellaneous +2 to AC come from? Battle Cleric Lore 10) please list your non-magical items and gear at the center bottom of page 1 That section of the sheet is not originally intended for that purpose.&nbsp; In keeping with race and class features it is other things of note about you.&nbsp; The magic items and equipment section is for ... magic items ... and ... equipment.&nbsp; But I copied the entries from one place to another as well. 11) please explain how this character has 7 trained skills Hybrid Rogue starts with 5 Human +1 Multi Class +1 12) this character has no proficiency to use a staff as an implement, yet has implement powers. And he has holy symbol proficiency.&nbsp; Eventually he will get a magical one.&nbsp; Right now his single implement power does not really have to hit to offer its great benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I think the sheet is ready again for review.&nbsp; Thanks for your help. Since it was so oddly filled out, I assumed sections had been automated in some way, shape or form. If that is not the case, my apologies. At 1 : Please fill out the current and next XP OK, added back the next xp.&nbsp; I assume we start at the base of 5th level, not the top end as the character generator incorrectly assumed? At 2 : Please fill out the race features I did, but I separated them, since that must be what you mean here. At 3 : Thank you, now please address the speed penalty OK, the sheet would not let me enter it in the quick lookup but the armor place must be where it has to originate.&nbsp; Fixed it. At 4 : Please read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I have read it.&nbsp; I chose one of the arrays from the linked list.&nbsp; I am so not a new player to 4e and I know the array I chose is correct for my hybrid class.&nbsp; It also says new players (assuming to this campaign) PROBABLY should choose one of those arrays.&nbsp; I am electing to be improbable but correct for my build.&nbsp; The comments there are aimed at assuring the character will be an effective addition to any team.&nbsp; Is there some suggestion that this character would not be?&nbsp; If there is something else you want me to glean or follow from that section, I confess I do not see it.&nbsp; Please state what change is needed directly. At 5 : Check and thank you At 6 : Check At 7 : Check At 8 : Check At 9 : If the +2 to AC under Miscellaneous is from the Battle Cleric class feature, then where does the +2 to AC in the class box come from? Yes the non updating portion of the sheet was from when I had the +2 on armor and the +1 on weapons.&nbsp; I forgot to switch the non updating portion.&nbsp; With this sheet your damned one way if you do and another way if you don't.&nbsp; Tedious.&nbsp; Of course it is my fault. At 10 : Check and thank you At 11 : Check At 12 : Right now your character has Holy Symbol and Ki Focus proficiency. That notwithstanding, the +8 you have listed on Moment of Glory, despite it having an effect that is beneficial regardless of the hit, is incorrect. Yes, the generator assumes a fact not in evidence for the rare campaigns that follow the rules to the letter, e.g. that any weapon or implement is a qualified weapon or implement.&nbsp; And then we all got used to playing that way.&nbsp; I changed it to +5 which is correct.

Edited 1538752305
series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Lucious Monroe and Taye Hi series0,&nbsp; welcome to your first sheet. I would urge you to fill one out by hand and do so properly. I do not understand 'by hand'.&nbsp; Is that using penmanship and sending you a fax?&nbsp; I thought that the sheet was on MW or Roll20 for this purpose.&nbsp; Where do you mean this to be?&nbsp; Just a free form text chunk with name-value pairs?&nbsp;&nbsp; 1) please fill out the current XP. This was implied by the next xp point on the sheet, but I added it. 2) please fill out the race features. I did.&nbsp; They are all still there. 3) please correct the armor bonus under Quick Look Up. Hmm, interesting.&nbsp; It was wrong by 1 point.&nbsp; I corrected it. 4) please provide the ability score array as asked for in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I am not sure where to put this as there is no place on the sheet for it.&nbsp; I will add it to the background and level statistic add information. 5) Please remove the color references from page 2 as they make that page hard to read. Please check Step 7 of the New Player Checklist on how we would like powers to be posted. OK took out the color tags and used the format requested. 6) The penalty check under Quick Look Up is missing, please fill that out. It was 0 but I added the 0. 7) Languages is missing. Ok, Added Common and Draconic 8) Please provide us with an itemzied expenditure for your purchases under Coins and Wealth. I did that.&nbsp; It is still there but under items.&nbsp; I copied it to coins and wealth although I thought that was for leftover coins and other items of value past magic items and equipment.&nbsp; I thought the standard equipment was allowable without expenditure within reason.&nbsp; I am maintaining that assumption so far.&nbsp; &nbsp; 9) where does the miscellaneous +2 to AC come from? Battle Cleric Lore 10) please list your non-magical items and gear at the center bottom of page 1 That section of the sheet is not originally intended for that purpose.&nbsp; In keeping with race and class features it is other things of note about you.&nbsp; The magic items and equipment section is for ... magic items ... and ... equipment.&nbsp; But I copied the entries from one place to another as well. 11) please explain how this character has 7 trained skills Hybrid Rogue starts with 5 Human +1 Multi Class +1 12) this character has no proficiency to use a staff as an implement, yet has implement powers. And he has holy symbol proficiency.&nbsp; Eventually he will get a magical one.&nbsp; Right now his single implement power does not really have to hit to offer its great benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I think the sheet is ready again for review.&nbsp; Thanks for your help. Since it was so oddly filled out, I assumed sections had been automated in some way, shape or form. If that is not the case, my apologies. At 1 : Please fill out the current and next XP OK, added back the next xp.&nbsp; I assume we start at the base of 5th level, not the top end as the character generator incorrectly assumed? At 2 : Please fill out the race features I did, but I separated them, since that must be what you mean here. At 3 : Thank you, now please address the speed penalty OK, the sheet would not let me enter it in the quick lookup but the armor place must be where it has to originate.&nbsp; Fixed it. At 4 : Please read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I have read it.&nbsp; I chose one of the arrays from the linked list.&nbsp; I am so not a new player to 4e and I know the array I chose is correct for my hybrid class.&nbsp; It also says new players (assuming to this campaign) PROBABLY should choose one of those arrays.&nbsp; I am electing to be improbable but correct for my build.&nbsp; The comments there are aimed at assuring the character will be an effective addition to any team.&nbsp; Is there some suggestion that this character would not be?&nbsp; If there is something else you want me to glean or follow from that section, I confess I do not see it.&nbsp; Please state what change is needed directly. At 5 : Check and thank you At 6 : Check At 7 : Check At 8 : Check At 9 : If the +2 to AC under Miscellaneous is from the Battle Cleric class feature, then where does the +2 to AC in the class box come from? Yes the non updating portion of the sheet was from when I had the +2 on armor and the +1 on weapons.&nbsp; I forgot to switch the non updating portion.&nbsp; With this sheet your damned one way if you do and another way if you don't.&nbsp; Tedious.&nbsp; Of course it is my fault. At 10 : Check and thank you At 11 : Check At 12 : Right now your character has Holy Symbol and Ki Focus proficiency. That notwithstanding, the +8 you have listed on Moment of Glory, despite it having an effect that is beneficial regardless of the hit, is incorrect. Yes, the generator assumes a fact not in evidence for the rare campaigns that follow the rules to the letter, e.g. that any weapon or implement is a qualified weapon or implement.&nbsp; And then we all got used to playing that way.&nbsp; I changed it to +5 which is correct. At 1 : check At 2 : What I was hoping for is that you treated this properly, and listed&nbsp; 'Languages: Common + &lt;choice&gt; Bonus feat : &lt;choice&gt; Bonus Skill : &lt;choice&gt; etc etc. You think I am being nitpicky to mess with you, and that probably explains the tone of your replies. I am nitpicky with everyone, due to the size of this group we have to be strict at this stage to make the actual games run smoother. What do you mean by "Human : Extra Race" ? At 3 : I do not understand what you wrote, but it is now entered correctly. Check At 4 : It tells you exactly where we would like you to put the chosen array, racial bonus and level 4 boost. I did however manage to find it between a whole bunch of other unnecessary text that does still seem to indicate to me you used some sort of generator. Check. At 9 : Check At 12 : Check in regards to your adjustment to Moment of Glory. That does however not change the fact you are basing your assumption on a generator you know not to work correctly within the actual rules. Staff of the Serpent is an implement, not a weapon. New (to me) 13 : How does your character have access to the Rogue Tactics? And if that is a valid choice, please indicate which tactics you selected. new (to me) 14 : Per our rules on items, that neck item is not one your character can have or obtain as it is unique to a specific quest. I quote from our rules on items : "unique quest items that should only be obtainable through a quest from a specific adventure are not allowed. General rule: if it's not in the compendium, it's not available in this campaign (though not everything in compendium is available)."
baldhermit said: series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Lucious Monroe and Taye Hi series0,&nbsp; welcome to your first sheet. I would urge you to fill one out by hand and do so properly. I do not understand 'by hand'.&nbsp; Is that using penmanship and sending you a fax?&nbsp; I thought that the sheet was on MW or Roll20 for this purpose.&nbsp; Where do you mean this to be?&nbsp; Just a free form text chunk with name-value pairs?&nbsp;&nbsp; 1) please fill out the current XP. This was implied by the next xp point on the sheet, but I added it. 2) please fill out the race features. I did.&nbsp; They are all still there. 3) please correct the armor bonus under Quick Look Up. Hmm, interesting.&nbsp; It was wrong by 1 point.&nbsp; I corrected it. 4) please provide the ability score array as asked for in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I am not sure where to put this as there is no place on the sheet for it.&nbsp; I will add it to the background and level statistic add information. 5) Please remove the color references from page 2 as they make that page hard to read. Please check Step 7 of the New Player Checklist on how we would like powers to be posted. OK took out the color tags and used the format requested. 6) The penalty check under Quick Look Up is missing, please fill that out. It was 0 but I added the 0. 7) Languages is missing. Ok, Added Common and Draconic 8) Please provide us with an itemzied expenditure for your purchases under Coins and Wealth. I did that.&nbsp; It is still there but under items.&nbsp; I copied it to coins and wealth although I thought that was for leftover coins and other items of value past magic items and equipment.&nbsp; I thought the standard equipment was allowable without expenditure within reason.&nbsp; I am maintaining that assumption so far.&nbsp; &nbsp; 9) where does the miscellaneous +2 to AC come from? Battle Cleric Lore 10) please list your non-magical items and gear at the center bottom of page 1 That section of the sheet is not originally intended for that purpose.&nbsp; In keeping with race and class features it is other things of note about you.&nbsp; The magic items and equipment section is for ... magic items ... and ... equipment.&nbsp; But I copied the entries from one place to another as well. 11) please explain how this character has 7 trained skills Hybrid Rogue starts with 5 Human +1 Multi Class +1 12) this character has no proficiency to use a staff as an implement, yet has implement powers. And he has holy symbol proficiency.&nbsp; Eventually he will get a magical one.&nbsp; Right now his single implement power does not really have to hit to offer its great benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I think the sheet is ready again for review.&nbsp; Thanks for your help. Since it was so oddly filled out, I assumed sections had been automated in some way, shape or form. If that is not the case, my apologies. At 1 : Please fill out the current and next XP OK, added back the next xp.&nbsp; I assume we start at the base of 5th level, not the top end as the character generator incorrectly assumed? At 2 : Please fill out the race features I did, but I separated them, since that must be what you mean here. At 3 : Thank you, now please address the speed penalty OK, the sheet would not let me enter it in the quick lookup but the armor place must be where it has to originate.&nbsp; Fixed it. At 4 : Please read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I have read it.&nbsp; I chose one of the arrays from the linked list.&nbsp; I am so not a new player to 4e and I know the array I chose is correct for my hybrid class.&nbsp; It also says new players (assuming to this campaign) PROBABLY should choose one of those arrays.&nbsp; I am electing to be improbable but correct for my build.&nbsp; The comments there are aimed at assuring the character will be an effective addition to any team.&nbsp; Is there some suggestion that this character would not be?&nbsp; If there is something else you want me to glean or follow from that section, I confess I do not see it.&nbsp; Please state what change is needed directly. At 5 : Check and thank you At 6 : Check At 7 : Check At 8 : Check At 9 : If the +2 to AC under Miscellaneous is from the Battle Cleric class feature, then where does the +2 to AC in the class box come from? Yes the non updating portion of the sheet was from when I had the +2 on armor and the +1 on weapons.&nbsp; I forgot to switch the non updating portion.&nbsp; With this sheet your damned one way if you do and another way if you don't.&nbsp; Tedious.&nbsp; Of course it is my fault. At 10 : Check and thank you At 11 : Check At 12 : Right now your character has Holy Symbol and Ki Focus proficiency. That notwithstanding, the +8 you have listed on Moment of Glory, despite it having an effect that is beneficial regardless of the hit, is incorrect. Yes, the generator assumes a fact not in evidence for the rare campaigns that follow the rules to the letter, e.g. that any weapon or implement is a qualified weapon or implement.&nbsp; And then we all got used to playing that way.&nbsp; I changed it to +5 which is correct. At 1 : check At 2 : What I was hoping for is that you treated this properly, and listed&nbsp; 'Languages: Common + &lt;choice&gt; Ah, the generator does not list languages amid racial feats on the generated character sheet.&nbsp; It puts them only under languages so I was following precedent in one sense.&nbsp; Granted, I did not originally fill out languages.&nbsp; &nbsp; I added your precedent now that I know it also relates to languages. Bonus feat : &lt;choice&gt; Added Bonus Skill : &lt;choice&gt; Added etc etc. You think I am being nitpicky to mess with you, and that probably explains the tone of your replies. I am nitpicky with everyone, due to the size of this group we have to be strict at this stage to make the actual games run smoother. I agree and I know.&nbsp; There is being orderly and being nitpicky though.&nbsp; I can appreciate both.&nbsp; I am known amid my groups for being the most nitpicky one.&nbsp; The affectation part comes in when items discussed and demanded are not effective or common barriers to smooth play.&nbsp; That may be opinion, but mine is those that come up EVERY TIME or the FIRST SESSION IN PLAY (not review) are the ones worthy of such analysis.&nbsp; A human grace, sorry Human: Grace, is needed.&nbsp; Still, in the interest of nitpicky perfection, on we go ... What do you mean by "Human : Extra Race" ? A mistake of course.&nbsp; I need an extra racial bloodline.&nbsp; But that is just humor.&nbsp; I correct this to skill and added the choice. At 3 : I do not understand what you wrote, but it is now entered correctly. Check At 4 : It tells you exactly where we would like you to put the chosen array, racial bonus and level 4 boost. I did however manage to find it between a whole bunch of other unnecessary text that does still seem to indicate to me you used some sort of generator. Check. Yay! At 9 : Check At 12 : Check in regards to your adjustment to Moment of Glory. That does however not change the fact you are basing your assumption on a generator you know not to work correctly within the actual rules. Staff of the Serpent is an implement, not a weapon. Staff of the serpent is BOTH an implement and a weapon, as are all staves.&nbsp; This is shown clearly by reading the staff's abilities that imply it can and should be used in melee combat as a weapon. New (to me) 13 : How does your character have access to the Rogue Tactics? And if that is a valid choice, please indicate which tactics you selected. The failure left over from an old build where I copied race features because they do not auto update which they should.&nbsp; I had chosen hybrid talent and Cunning Sneak as the tactics, but I chose instead to take Tainted Wounds as a feat.&nbsp; Depending on the GM that can be a terrible choice or an amazing one.&nbsp; &nbsp;I am going with the odds.&nbsp; -&nbsp; I removed Rogue Tactics. new (to me) 14 : Per our rules on items, that neck item is not one your character can have or obtain as it is unique to a specific quest. I quote from our rules on items : "unique quest items that should only be obtainable through a quest from a specific adventure are not allowed. General rule: if it's not in the compendium, it's not available in this campaign (though not everything in compendium is available)." Ah, well, so be it.&nbsp; I have changed the item in question for the Spidersilk Mantle +1.&nbsp; Hopefully that is fine.
series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: baldhermit said: series0 said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Lucious Monroe and Taye Hi series0,&nbsp; welcome to your first sheet. I would urge you to fill one out by hand and do so properly. I do not understand 'by hand'.&nbsp; Is that using penmanship and sending you a fax?&nbsp; I thought that the sheet was on MW or Roll20 for this purpose.&nbsp; Where do you mean this to be?&nbsp; Just a free form text chunk with name-value pairs?&nbsp;&nbsp; 1) please fill out the current XP. This was implied by the next xp point on the sheet, but I added it. 2) please fill out the race features. I did.&nbsp; They are all still there. 3) please correct the armor bonus under Quick Look Up. Hmm, interesting.&nbsp; It was wrong by 1 point.&nbsp; I corrected it. 4) please provide the ability score array as asked for in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I am not sure where to put this as there is no place on the sheet for it.&nbsp; I will add it to the background and level statistic add information. 5) Please remove the color references from page 2 as they make that page hard to read. Please check Step 7 of the New Player Checklist on how we would like powers to be posted. OK took out the color tags and used the format requested. 6) The penalty check under Quick Look Up is missing, please fill that out. It was 0 but I added the 0. 7) Languages is missing. Ok, Added Common and Draconic 8) Please provide us with an itemzied expenditure for your purchases under Coins and Wealth. I did that.&nbsp; It is still there but under items.&nbsp; I copied it to coins and wealth although I thought that was for leftover coins and other items of value past magic items and equipment.&nbsp; I thought the standard equipment was allowable without expenditure within reason.&nbsp; I am maintaining that assumption so far.&nbsp; &nbsp; 9) where does the miscellaneous +2 to AC come from? Battle Cleric Lore 10) please list your non-magical items and gear at the center bottom of page 1 That section of the sheet is not originally intended for that purpose.&nbsp; In keeping with race and class features it is other things of note about you.&nbsp; The magic items and equipment section is for ... magic items ... and ... equipment.&nbsp; But I copied the entries from one place to another as well. 11) please explain how this character has 7 trained skills Hybrid Rogue starts with 5 Human +1 Multi Class +1 12) this character has no proficiency to use a staff as an implement, yet has implement powers. And he has holy symbol proficiency.&nbsp; Eventually he will get a magical one.&nbsp; Right now his single implement power does not really have to hit to offer its great benefit. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommend as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I think the sheet is ready again for review.&nbsp; Thanks for your help. Since it was so oddly filled out, I assumed sections had been automated in some way, shape or form. If that is not the case, my apologies. At 1 : Please fill out the current and next XP OK, added back the next xp.&nbsp; I assume we start at the base of 5th level, not the top end as the character generator incorrectly assumed? At 2 : Please fill out the race features I did, but I separated them, since that must be what you mean here. At 3 : Thank you, now please address the speed penalty OK, the sheet would not let me enter it in the quick lookup but the armor place must be where it has to originate.&nbsp; Fixed it. At 4 : Please read Step 5 of the New Player Checklist. I have read it.&nbsp; I chose one of the arrays from the linked list.&nbsp; I am so not a new player to 4e and I know the array I chose is correct for my hybrid class.&nbsp; It also says new players (assuming to this campaign) PROBABLY should choose one of those arrays.&nbsp; I am electing to be improbable but correct for my build.&nbsp; The comments there are aimed at assuring the character will be an effective addition to any team.&nbsp; Is there some suggestion that this character would not be?&nbsp; If there is something else you want me to glean or follow from that section, I confess I do not see it.&nbsp; Please state what change is needed directly. At 5 : Check and thank you At 6 : Check At 7 : Check At 8 : Check At 9 : If the +2 to AC under Miscellaneous is from the Battle Cleric class feature, then where does the +2 to AC in the class box come from? Yes the non updating portion of the sheet was from when I had the +2 on armor and the +1 on weapons.&nbsp; I forgot to switch the non updating portion.&nbsp; With this sheet your damned one way if you do and another way if you don't.&nbsp; Tedious.&nbsp; Of course it is my fault. At 10 : Check and thank you At 11 : Check At 12 : Right now your character has Holy Symbol and Ki Focus proficiency. That notwithstanding, the +8 you have listed on Moment of Glory, despite it having an effect that is beneficial regardless of the hit, is incorrect. Yes, the generator assumes a fact not in evidence for the rare campaigns that follow the rules to the letter, e.g. that any weapon or implement is a qualified weapon or implement.&nbsp; And then we all got used to playing that way.&nbsp; I changed it to +5 which is correct. At 1 : check At 2 : What I was hoping for is that you treated this properly, and listed&nbsp; 'Languages: Common + &lt;choice&gt; Ah, the generator does not list languages amid racial feats on the generated character sheet.&nbsp; It puts them only under languages so I was following precedent in one sense.&nbsp; Granted, I did not originally fill out languages.&nbsp; &nbsp; I added your precedent now that I know it also relates to languages. Bonus feat : &lt;choice&gt; Added Bonus Skill : &lt;choice&gt; Added etc etc. You think I am being nitpicky to mess with you, and that probably explains the tone of your replies. I am nitpicky with everyone, due to the size of this group we have to be strict at this stage to make the actual games run smoother. I agree and I know.&nbsp; There is being orderly and being nitpicky though.&nbsp; I can appreciate both.&nbsp; I am known amid my groups for being the most nitpicky one.&nbsp; The affectation part comes in when items discussed and demanded are not effective or common barriers to smooth play.&nbsp; That may be opinion, but mine is those that come up EVERY TIME or the FIRST SESSION IN PLAY (not review) are the ones worthy of such analysis.&nbsp; A human grace, sorry Human: Grace, is needed.&nbsp; Still, in the interest of nitpicky perfection, on we go ... What do you mean by "Human : Extra Race" ? A mistake of course.&nbsp; I need an extra racial bloodline.&nbsp; But that is just humor.&nbsp; I correct this to skill and added the choice. At 3 : I do not understand what you wrote, but it is now entered correctly. Check At 4 : It tells you exactly where we would like you to put the chosen array, racial bonus and level 4 boost. I did however manage to find it between a whole bunch of other unnecessary text that does still seem to indicate to me you used some sort of generator. Check. Yay! At 9 : Check At 12 : Check in regards to your adjustment to Moment of Glory. That does however not change the fact you are basing your assumption on a generator you know not to work correctly within the actual rules. Staff of the Serpent is an implement, not a weapon. Staff of the serpent is BOTH an implement and a weapon, as are all staves.&nbsp; This is shown clearly by reading the staff's abilities that imply it can and should be used in melee combat as a weapon. New (to me) 13 : How does your character have access to the Rogue Tactics? And if that is a valid choice, please indicate which tactics you selected. The failure left over from an old build where I copied race features because they do not auto update which they should.&nbsp; I had chosen hybrid talent and Cunning Sneak as the tactics, but I chose instead to take Tainted Wounds as a feat.&nbsp; Depending on the GM that can be a terrible choice or an amazing one.&nbsp; &nbsp;I am going with the odds.&nbsp; -&nbsp; I removed Rogue Tactics. new (to me) 14 : Per our rules on items, that neck item is not one your character can have or obtain as it is unique to a specific quest. I quote from our rules on items : "unique quest items that should only be obtainable through a quest from a specific adventure are not allowed. General rule: if it's not in the compendium, it's not available in this campaign (though not everything in compendium is available)." Ah, well, so be it.&nbsp; I have changed the item in question for the Spidersilk Mantle +1.&nbsp; Hopefully that is fine. At 2 : Not sure I understand most of what you are stating there other than once again using a generator which we told you not to use and you originally denied using as an excuse. You are an experienced 4e player and frustrated with baby steps, I get that from your replies. Yet the way the sheet was filled out does not help you, but rather hold you back. At any rate : check. At 12 : I am not saying the Staff of the Serpent cannot be used as a melee weapon. I am saying your character is not proficient in the use of staves as implements. So the property and power of the implement do nothing for your character. At 13 : check At 14 : check Assuming you are aware of the limitations of using an implement your character is not proficient with, I will set you up with a journal. You will find it in the top right corner after you hit Launch Game. Our second video also covers this. Please use the templates provided, and when you've set up the attributes and macros, flag down a DM on Discord (the welcome channel addresses this) so that they can make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1701794" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1701794</a>

Edited 1538851773
maha e. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1701794" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1701794</a> Hello and Welcome to the Guild 0. Mythweavers is filled out by hand almost entirely. Read chapters 1, 2, 8 &amp; 9 from Player's Handbook 1, watch our videos on character building and filling out mythweavers, read the new player checklist, Page 28 in Player's Handbook 1 is useful, as well as pages 274-276 1. Put your ability score increases into the ability scores, skill bonuses to skill misc bonuses, feats to feat list labelled by level at which you got them, vision to vision, powers to power boxes on page 2, explain why you have 9 trained skills, fill out attack and damage workspaces, note that speed is measured in squares, put the correct number in the check penalty box, count hit points and healing surges as per your chosen class, fill out class features with class features 2. Buy Magic Items as per new player checklist
Below is a link to my character sheet which I got already aproved, but I changed his race and other traits <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a> Since I also have a character sheet, I've fnished with the macros PC: Hoarfrost
Shogun D. said: Below is a link to my character sheet which I got already aproved, but I changed his race and other traits <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a> Since I also have a character sheet, I've fnished with the macros PC: Hoarfrost Hi Shogun, 1) Your ability scores are not legal 2) Your character does not have a +4 enhancement to damage
baldhermit said: Shogun D. said: Below is a link to my character sheet which I got already aproved, but I changed his race and other traits <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a> Since I also have a character sheet, I've fnished with the macros PC: Hoarfrost Hi Shogun, 1) Your ability scores are not legal, Fixed, had higher scores that they should be 2) Your character does not have a +4 enhancement to damage Goblin totem dagger +2 Your attacks with this weapon against a creature larger than you have an item bonus to damage rolls equal to the weapon's enhancement bonus. Should I break it and placed at has +2 enh &amp; +2 Misc
Shogun D. said: baldhermit said: Shogun D. said: Below is a link to my character sheet which I got already aproved, but I changed his race and other traits <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a> Since I also have a character sheet, I've fnished with the macros PC: Hoarfrost Hi Shogun, 1) Your ability scores are not legal, Fixed, had higher scores that they should be 2) Your character does not have a +4 enhancement to damage Goblin totem dagger +2 Your attacks with this weapon against a creature larger than you have an item bonus to damage rolls equal to the weapon's enhancement bonus. Should I break it and placed at has +2 enh &amp; +2 Misc Yes
baldhermit said: Shogun D. said: baldhermit said: Shogun D. said: Below is a link to my character sheet which I got already aproved, but I changed his race and other traits <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1711789</a> Since I also have a character sheet, I've fnished with the macros PC: Hoarfrost Hi Shogun, 1) Your ability scores are not legal, Fixed, had higher scores that they should be 2) Your character does not have a +4 enhancement to damage Goblin totem dagger +2 Your attacks with this weapon against a creature larger than you have an item bonus to damage rolls equal to the weapon's enhancement bonus. Should I break it and placed at has +2 enh &amp; +2 Misc Yes OK,&nbsp; 2) Fix, enh +2, misc +2
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1702968" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1702968</a>
Thomas B. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1702968" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1702968</a> I'll set you up with a journal. You know how this goes, I assume.
So, if I jump into the Guild Living campaign and begin to work on macros, it can disturb people who are there.&nbsp; I tried redirecting the output to myself via whisper, but it did not always work.&nbsp; What is the command line syntax for whisper oneself with an abilities tab macro? And what or where is the census?&nbsp; I cannot find any reference to it other than the request that I add my character to it.
series0 said: So, if I jump into the Guild Living campaign and begin to work on macros, it can disturb people who are there.&nbsp; I tried redirecting the output to myself via whisper, but it did not always work.&nbsp; What is the command line syntax for whisper oneself with an abilities tab macro? And what or where is the census?&nbsp; I cannot find any reference to it other than the request that I add my character to it. You would use the /talktomyself command. A link to the census can be found near the bottom of the basic rules thread.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1721200" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1721200</a>
macr05s said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1721200" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1721200</a> 1) class features could use a little expanding even though you have used the other features when applicable elsewhere on the sheet 2) Dwarven Weapon Training is not a feature of the race 3) Defensive Warhammer +1 does not cost 560 gp. 4) page 3 could use a little expanding. As a suggestion, devout protector expertise is something you could be interested in, I think. Optionally, you could select a mechanical background and enjoy the benefit of a character theme. Neither of those is mandatory. None of those are showstoppers, I am going to set you up with a journal. Please fill that out, use the templates, and contact the DMs on Discord to get a token made for you when that is done.