Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

Shadowm4ge said: Nikolai M. said: Shadowm4ge said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1830055" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1830055</a> P.S. I know that I do not have a deity for my character currently. I'm debating between either The Traveler or some real world deity, and I haven't decided yet. There are 2 different kinda of rogue entries the scoundrel, which gains powers as normal and has different class features, and the thief, which only gains powers when the entry says it does. That means it does not have the normal at-will, encounter, daily load out. Decide which of these you would like to actually use as your sheet has them mashed together currently. Thank you. I made the following changes: 1. Got rid of all powers that do not stem directly from the class, character theme, race, or items. Hello. The Human bonus to stats isn't +1 to two stats, but +2 to one stat. Please list your Human Race Features under 'Race Features'. Please mark where each of your feats is obtained - e.g. at level 2, free from the Guild, your racial, etc. I assume Sly Flourish is your Human bonus at-will. Please mark it as such. I believe 'Studded Leather' is supposed to be something else, as that is a type of armor that you do not have proficiency in, and more to the point isn't an enchantment. Furthermore, your AC bonus is not 5. If you are adding Enhancement to this value, please place it in the 'Enh' column for AC instead. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: Zalphor said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1852684" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1852684</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. You do not seem to have any magic items. We cannot approve sheets that do not, at minimum, have a magic weapon, magic armor, and magic neck slot. In addition, please place a breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Your first Attack Workspace seems to correspond to a Strength attack, so please label it as such. I assume "One boost" and "Two boosts" refer to your damage bonuses from Dark Menace and Spirit of Vice (Domination), so please lavel them as such. Array Breakdown should go in 'Statistic Block' instead of down in your Background section. Please label your powers with level (if any) and usage - e.g. Vengeance Strike as an At-Will 1, Vice's Reward as a Utility 2, etc. Primal is not a language. Your check penalty should be -3, given that you have both plate and a light shield. Please do add something to the background and personality sections on the last page. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Magic Items purchased sorry was looking for advice on what to pick but managed to pick a few things 2. Noted first damage workspace as melee basic 3. Clarified damage boosts from both abilities, objects do not fit clearly into noting space though. 4. Moved array breakdown into statistics block should I still leave the hp progression notes as well? 5. Powers labelled and most text from abilities added 6. Confirmed typo and changed language to Deep Speech 7. Adjusted armor check penalties to -3 8. Made some semblance of a personality but may need to adjust depending on how playstyle turns out &nbsp;it's been a really long time since I've played 4th and it will defiantly show if you have any other advice about how i should adjust things i would greatly appreciate them.
Han S. said: Cedric L. said: &nbsp;have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1822510" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1822510</a> Hello. Please include levels for powers which have them. Please mark where each of your feats is obtained - e.g. at level 2, free from the Guild, etc. For your Attack/Damage Workspace, please make one of them a Cleric weapon attack and the other one a Sorcerer implement attack. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Added the levels for the Cleric and Sorcerer powers 2. Added the levels in the LOC field for the feats. 3.Added the at-will for both classes in the attack/damage workspace
Cedric L. said: Han S. said: Cedric L. said: &nbsp;have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1822510" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1822510</a> Hello. Please include levels for powers which have them. Please mark where each of your feats is obtained - e.g. at level 2, free from the Guild, etc. For your Attack/Damage Workspace, please make one of them a Cleric weapon attack and the other one a Sorcerer implement attack. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Added the levels for the Cleric and Sorcerer powers 2. Added the levels in the LOC field for the feats. 3.Added the at-will for both classes in the attack/damage workspace Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Zalphor said: Han S. said: Zalphor said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1852684" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1852684</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. You do not seem to have any magic items. We cannot approve sheets that do not, at minimum, have a magic weapon, magic armor, and magic neck slot. In addition, please place a breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Your first Attack Workspace seems to correspond to a Strength attack, so please label it as such. I assume "One boost" and "Two boosts" refer to your damage bonuses from Dark Menace and Spirit of Vice (Domination), so please lavel them as such. Array Breakdown should go in 'Statistic Block' instead of down in your Background section. Please label your powers with level (if any) and usage - e.g. Vengeance Strike as an At-Will 1, Vice's Reward as a Utility 2, etc. Primal is not a language. Your check penalty should be -3, given that you have both plate and a light shield. Please do add something to the background and personality sections on the last page. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Magic Items purchased sorry was looking for advice on what to pick but managed to pick a few things 2. Noted first damage workspace as melee basic 3. Clarified damage boosts from both abilities, objects do not fit clearly into noting space though. 4. Moved array breakdown into statistics block should I still leave the hp progression notes as well? 5. Powers labelled and most text from abilities added 6. Confirmed typo and changed language to Deep Speech 7. Adjusted armor check penalties to -3 8. Made some semblance of a personality but may need to adjust depending on how playstyle turns out &nbsp;it's been a really long time since I've played 4th and it will defiantly show if you have any other advice about how i should adjust things i would greatly appreciate them. Please note that you can get mundane equipment for free, so you may refund the cost of your Adventurer's Kit and Climbing Kit. Check. Honestly with what's in your Conditional Modifiers, I think it's clear enough if you label those spaces boxes as '+CHA' and '+2x CHA' or something along those lines, apologies for not suggesting this earlier. I think your second one is supposed to be 3 higher though? Check, and HP being there is fine. Check. Check. Check. Check and that's fine for reference, the background stuff isn't supposed to be binding in any sense. This thread isn't exactly the right place to ask for advice persay. I might consider going to Build Chat on Discord if you're looking for that kind of thing. Do also keep in mind that new characters have a 'mulligan' period up until they play their first game at level 7, where you may adjust or rebuild your character as much as you wish.
Han S. said: Zalphor said: Han S. said: Zalphor said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1852684" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1852684</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. You do not seem to have any magic items. We cannot approve sheets that do not, at minimum, have a magic weapon, magic armor, and magic neck slot. In addition, please place a breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. Your first Attack Workspace seems to correspond to a Strength attack, so please label it as such. I assume "One boost" and "Two boosts" refer to your damage bonuses from Dark Menace and Spirit of Vice (Domination), so please lavel them as such. Array Breakdown should go in 'Statistic Block' instead of down in your Background section. Please label your powers with level (if any) and usage - e.g. Vengeance Strike as an At-Will 1, Vice's Reward as a Utility 2, etc. Primal is not a language. Your check penalty should be -3, given that you have both plate and a light shield. Please do add something to the background and personality sections on the last page. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1. Magic Items purchased sorry was looking for advice on what to pick but managed to pick a few things 2. Noted first damage workspace as melee basic 3. Clarified damage boosts from both abilities, objects do not fit clearly into noting space though. 4. Moved array breakdown into statistics block should I still leave the hp progression notes as well? 5. Powers labelled and most text from abilities added 6. Confirmed typo and changed language to Deep Speech 7. Adjusted armor check penalties to -3 8. Made some semblance of a personality but may need to adjust depending on how playstyle turns out &nbsp;it's been a really long time since I've played 4th and it will defiantly show if you have any other advice about how i should adjust things i would greatly appreciate them. Please note that you can get mundane equipment for free, so you may refund the cost of your Adventurer's Kit and Climbing Kit. Check. Honestly with what's in your Conditional Modifiers, I think it's clear enough if you label those spaces boxes as '+CHA' and '+2x CHA' or something along those lines, apologies for not suggesting this earlier. I think your second one is supposed to be 3 higher though? Check, and HP being there is fine. Check. Check. Check. Check and that's fine for reference, the background stuff isn't supposed to be binding in any sense. This thread isn't exactly the right place to ask for advice persay. I might consider going to Build Chat on Discord if you're looking for that kind of thing. Do also keep in mind that new characters have a 'mulligan' period up until they play their first game at level 7, where you may adjust or rebuild your character as much as you wish. 1.&nbsp; Refunded gold cost of mundane items. 3. Conditional Modifiers Clarified and adjusted.
Zalphor said: 1.&nbsp; Refunded gold cost of mundane items. 3. Conditional Modifiers Clarified and adjusted. Looks fine now. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420</a>
Adri said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420</a> Hello. Your implement attacks do not add the staff's proficiency to-hit, as your first Attack Workspace seems to indicate. The bonus to damage rolls from Arcane Reserves is not a feat bonus, so it should go in a Misc box instead, in your second Damage Workspace. I do not see how you have seven skills trained on this character, I only count 5, with 4 from class and 1 from human. A Human cannot get both a +2 to INT and CON as racial boosts. You do not seem to have your theme power listed in your powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: Shadowm4ge said: Nikolai M. said: Shadowm4ge said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1830055" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1830055</a> P.S. I know that I do not have a deity for my character currently. I'm debating between either The Traveler or some real world deity, and I haven't decided yet. There are 2 different kinda of rogue entries the scoundrel, which gains powers as normal and has different class features, and the thief, which only gains powers when the entry says it does. That means it does not have the normal at-will, encounter, daily load out. Decide which of these you would like to actually use as your sheet has them mashed together currently. Thank you. I made the following changes: 1. Got rid of all powers that do not stem directly from the class, character theme, race, or items. Hello. The Human bonus to stats isn't +1 to two stats, but +2 to one stat. Please list your Human Race Features under 'Race Features'. Please mark where each of your feats is obtained - e.g. at level 2, free from the Guild, your racial, etc. I assume Sly Flourish is your Human bonus at-will. Please mark it as such. I believe 'Studded Leather' is supposed to be something else, as that is a type of armor that you do not have proficiency in, and more to the point isn't an enchantment. Furthermore, your AC bonus is not 5. If you are adding Enhancement to this value, please place it in the 'Enh' column for AC instead. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thank you. Made the following changes: 1. Changed the stat bonus given by human to be a +2 to Dexterity. 2. Placed all human race features in the Race Features section, and placed what they give in that section as well. 3. Marked all feats with when they were gained. 4. Marked Sly Flourish with "Human" to show that it was gained through the Human power selection trait. 5. Changed to Leather Armor, and modified sheet as such. 6. Separated Enhancement Bonus from Armor Bonus and placed Enchantment bonus in correct column for AC calculation
Hi Han: 1. Removed the proficiency bonus for the attack 2. Change the damage to the misc box 3. The missing master background gives me training in Insight and Perception Plus a +1 to each of both skills plus knowledge to a lv 2 utility spell. At least that is how I read it. Let me know if its true. 4. I thought it was two because everyone else gets a two but boy was I wrong hahaha. Brought my Con down by 2. 5. Added the theme power to the sheet at the bottom. Han S. said: Adri said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420</a> Hello. Your implement attacks do not add the staff's proficiency to-hit, as your first Attack Workspace seems to indicate. The bonus to damage rolls from Arcane Reserves is not a feat bonus, so it should go in a Misc box instead, in your second Damage Workspace. I do not see how you have seven skills trained on this character, I only count 5, with 4 from class and 1 from human. A Human cannot get both a +2 to INT and CON as racial boosts. You do not seem to have your theme power listed in your powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Shadowm4ge said: Thank you. Made the following changes: 1. Changed the stat bonus given by human to be a +2 to Dexterity. 2. Placed all human race features in the Race Features section, and placed what they give in that section as well. 3. Marked all feats with when they were gained. 4. Marked Sly Flourish with "Human" to show that it was gained through the Human power selection trait. 5. Changed to Leather Armor, and modified sheet as such. 6. Separated Enhancement Bonus from Armor Bonus and placed Enchantment bonus in correct column for AC calculation 1-4, 6. Check. 5. You still do not have the enchantment of the armor listed. I assume it is Magic Armor based on its cost in the monetary breakdown, but if it is please mark it as such. (And if it is not, please do clarify.) Also, your monetary breakdown still refers to Studded Leather.
Adri said: Han S. said: Adri said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420</a> Hello. Your implement attacks do not add the staff's proficiency to-hit, as your first Attack Workspace seems to indicate. The bonus to damage rolls from Arcane Reserves is not a feat bonus, so it should go in a Misc box instead, in your second Damage Workspace. I do not see how you have seven skills trained on this character, I only count 5, with 4 from class and 1 from human. A Human cannot get both a +2 to INT and CON as racial boosts. You do not seem to have your theme power listed in your powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hi Han: 1. Removed the proficiency bonus for the attack 2. Change the damage to the misc box 3. The missing master background gives me training in Insight and Perception Plus a +1 to each of both skills plus knowledge to a lv 2 utility spell. At least that is how I read it. Let me know if its true. 4. I thought it was two because everyone else gets a two but boy was I wrong hahaha. Brought my Con down by 2. 5. Added the theme power to the sheet at the bottom. Check. Check. The Missing Master background adds the skills to your class list, but does not give training. Furthermore it does not give knowledge of a Lv 2 Utility, but that I believe comes from one of your Order Adept features. Check. Check.
3. You are right. I changed the skills. Han S. said: Adri said: Han S. said: Adri said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420</a> Hello. Your implement attacks do not add the staff's proficiency to-hit, as your first Attack Workspace seems to indicate. The bonus to damage rolls from Arcane Reserves is not a feat bonus, so it should go in a Misc box instead, in your second Damage Workspace. I do not see how you have seven skills trained on this character, I only count 5, with 4 from class and 1 from human. A Human cannot get both a +2 to INT and CON as racial boosts. You do not seem to have your theme power listed in your powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hi Han: 1. Removed the proficiency bonus for the attack 2. Change the damage to the misc box 3. The missing master background gives me training in Insight and Perception Plus a +1 to each of both skills plus knowledge to a lv 2 utility spell. At least that is how I read it. Let me know if its true. 4. I thought it was two because everyone else gets a two but boy was I wrong hahaha. Brought my Con down by 2. 5. Added the theme power to the sheet at the bottom. Check. Check. The Missing Master background adds the skills to your class list, but does not give training. Furthermore it does not give knowledge of a Lv 2 Utility, but that I believe comes from one of your Order Adept features. Check. Check.
Han S. said: Shadowm4ge said: Thank you. Made the following changes: 1. Changed the stat bonus given by human to be a +2 to Dexterity. 2. Placed all human race features in the Race Features section, and placed what they give in that section as well. 3. Marked all feats with when they were gained. 4. Marked Sly Flourish with "Human" to show that it was gained through the Human power selection trait. 5. Changed to Leather Armor, and modified sheet as such. 6. Separated Enhancement Bonus from Armor Bonus and placed Enchantment bonus in correct column for AC calculation 1-4, 6. Check. 5. You still do not have the enchantment of the armor listed. I assume it is Magic Armor based on its cost in the monetary breakdown, but if it is please mark it as such. (And if it is not, please do clarify.) Also, your monetary breakdown still refers to Studded Leather. Hi, I changed the monetary breakdown and the listing for the armor in the inventory to say +2 Magic Armor(Leather). Thank you.

Edited 1553471655
Adri said: 3. You are right. I changed the skills. Han S. said: Adri said: Han S. said: Adri said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1859420</a> Hello. Your implement attacks do not add the staff's proficiency to-hit, as your first Attack Workspace seems to indicate. The bonus to damage rolls from Arcane Reserves is not a feat bonus, so it should go in a Misc box instead, in your second Damage Workspace. I do not see how you have seven skills trained on this character, I only count 5, with 4 from class and 1 from human. A Human cannot get both a +2 to INT and CON as racial boosts. You do not seem to have your theme power listed in your powers. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hi Han: 1. Removed the proficiency bonus for the attack 2. Change the damage to the misc box 3. The missing master background gives me training in Insight and Perception Plus a +1 to each of both skills plus knowledge to a lv 2 utility spell. At least that is how I read it. Let me know if its true. 4. I thought it was two because everyone else gets a two but boy was I wrong hahaha. Brought my Con down by 2. 5. Added the theme power to the sheet at the bottom. Check. Check. The Missing Master background adds the skills to your class list, but does not give training. Furthermore it does not give knowledge of a Lv 2 Utility, but that I believe comes from one of your Order Adept features. Check. Check. Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.

Edited 1553471668
Shadowm4ge said: Han S. said: Shadowm4ge said: Thank you. Made the following changes: 1. Changed the stat bonus given by human to be a +2 to Dexterity. 2. Placed all human race features in the Race Features section, and placed what they give in that section as well. 3. Marked all feats with when they were gained. 4. Marked Sly Flourish with "Human" to show that it was gained through the Human power selection trait. 5. Changed to Leather Armor, and modified sheet as such. 6. Separated Enhancement Bonus from Armor Bonus and placed Enchantment bonus in correct column for AC calculation 1-4, 6. Check. 5. You still do not have the enchantment of the armor listed. I assume it is Magic Armor based on its cost in the monetary breakdown, but if it is please mark it as such. (And if it is not, please do clarify.) Also, your monetary breakdown still refers to Studded Leather. Hi, I changed the monetary breakdown and the listing for the armor in the inventory to say +2 Magic Armor(Leather). Thank you. Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1867627" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1867627</a> This is a mulligan of Omar and will not need a new journal.
Swami Monsoon said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1867627" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1867627</a> This is a mulligan of Omar and will not need a new journal. Seems fine.

Edited 1553595794
Hello There Fellow D&amp;D Players, After a lot of crunching I have managed to make my first character sheet, please find the below: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095</a> Looking forward to hearing from you !
Johnny . said: Hello There Fellow D&amp;D Players, After a lot of crunching I have managed to make my first character sheet, please find the below: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095</a> Looking forward to hearing from you ! Hello Johnny, and welcome to the guild. 'Wand Expertise +3' is not a feat. 'Wand Expertise' is, though, but where did you get the +3 part from? Eldritch Blast and Eyebite do not get proficiency bonuses. You only have one implement (your Master's Wand of Eyebite), so I do not know why Eldritch Blast and Eyebite have different enhancement bonuses. Please label your items' enhancement bonuses where applicable. This includes your Implement, your Armor, and your Neck. Your Resplendent Gloves should be labelled 'Heroic' since that scales by tier. I do not know where your +1 feat bonus to Ref and Will come from. I do not see how you have five trained skills. Warlocks start with 4. Please add the resistances you gain from Deathcut Armor into your 'Conditional Modifiers, Resistances &amp; Action Points Note' box. I do not know how you have a +5 Misc bonus to damage on Eyebite. I assume 2 is from Resplendent Gloves, but I have no idea about the other 3. Please place your class features in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' and not in Powers. Please remove your Regalia bonuses from your skill modifiers as they are not always present ("In social situations where appearances and wealth matter"). You may place them in 'Conditional Modifiers, Resistances &amp; Action Points Note' if you need them somewhere. Beguiling Tongue is not a Utility 1. If it is meant to be Utility 2, you must choose between it and Mad Confidence. You do not have access to Eyes of the Vestige or Echoing Dirge. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Note: I have chosen not to worship a Deity so that, maybe down the road, something can influence whom he worships, or he will just remain a non-worshiper. If I am asked to choose one upon creation, I will remain Deity-free.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868748" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868748</a>
Paul Ethan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Note: I have chosen not to worship a Deity so that, maybe down the road, something can influence whom he worships, or he will just remain a non-worshiper. If I am asked to choose one upon creation, I will remain Deity-free.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868748" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868748</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please label the levels in which you get your feats (or Free if they're from Guild rules). Ritual Caster is effectively fine the way it is though. Please denote somewhere which language is your Ghost of the Past language. I'm aware you have the costs listed with the items, but please put the full money breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. I'm unsure why you have Arcana listed twice in your 'Class / Path / Destiny Features'. Please denote the kind of armor and weapon your Shadowdance Armor and Bard's Songblade are, e.g. 'Shadowdance Leather Armor'. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: Paul Ethan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Note: I have chosen not to worship a Deity so that, maybe down the road, something can influence whom he worships, or he will just remain a non-worshiper. If I am asked to choose one upon creation, I will remain Deity-free.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868748" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868748</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please label the levels in which you get your feats (or Free if they're from Guild rules). Ritual Caster is effectively fine the way it is though. Please denote somewhere which language is your Ghost of the Past language. I'm aware you have the costs listed with the items, but please put the full money breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. I'm unsure why you have Arcana listed twice in your 'Class / Path / Destiny Features'. Please denote the kind of armor and weapon your Shadowdance Armor and Bard's Songblade are, e.g. 'Shadowdance Leather Armor'. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have corrected the following: 1. I have labeled the Feats as to the level they are earned. 2. I added the fourth language for guidance of the past under languages 3. I have completed a breakdown of the cost of the items I have purchased for starting. 4. I was copying and pasting to make stuff neater, and forgot to delete the second Arcana, thank you for pointing this out. I removed it.&nbsp; 5. I have corrected the Items section of the sheet to annotate Shadowdance Leather Armor and Bard's short sword for my armor and weapon. If there is anything else that needs to be corrected, please let me know. Thank you.

Edited 1553701679
Han S. said: Johnny . said: Hello There Fellow D&amp;D Players, After a lot of crunching I have managed to make my first character sheet, please find the below: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095</a> Looking forward to hearing from you ! Hello Johnny, and welcome to the guild. 'Wand Expertise +3' is not a feat. 'Wand Expertise' is, though, but where did you get the +3 part from? Eldritch Blast and Eyebite do not get proficiency bonuses. You only have one implement (your Master's Wand of Eyebite), so I do not know why Eldritch Blast and Eyebite have different enhancement bonuses. Please label your items' enhancement bonuses where applicable. This includes your Implement, your Armor, and your Neck. Your Resplendent Gloves should be labelled 'Heroic' since that scales by tier. I do not know where your +1 feat bonus to Ref and Will come from. I do not see how you have five trained skills. Warlocks start with 4. Please add the resistances you gain from Deathcut Armor into your 'Conditional Modifiers, Resistances &amp; Action Points Note' box. I do not know how you have a +5 Misc bonus to damage on Eyebite. I assume 2 is from Resplendent Gloves, but I have no idea about the other 3. Please place your class features in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' and not in Powers. Please remove your Regalia bonuses from your skill modifiers as they are not always present ("In social situations where appearances and wealth matter"). You may place them in 'Conditional Modifiers, Resistances &amp; Action Points Note' if you need them somewhere. Beguiling Tongue is not a Utility 1. If it is meant to be Utility 2, you must choose between it and Mad Confidence. You do not have access to Eyes of the Vestige or Echoing Dirge. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hello Han, Thank you very much for the time and patience that you have given to review my Sheet. Most of the ''hiccups'' are due to the fact that I am learning as I go along, however I have made an attempt to resolve the discrepancies. Here we go: 1. Removed the +3, it is now&nbsp; Wand Expertise. 2. Removed Proficiency bonuses from Eldritch Blast and Eyebite, re-calculated. 3. Evened out the enhancement bonus at 1. 4. Added Heroic to Resplendent Gloves, however the labels for each item exists in the ''Conditional Modifier's" field (some scrolling is required, please tell me if it's not visible or should be moved) 5. The +1 to Ref / +1 to Will appear as a Warlock Class Bonus to Defense, should I move it from the&nbsp; class / path / destiny &nbsp;field ? 6. The Noble Scion Background states: '' Benefit: &nbsp; You add a knowledge skill of your choice to your class skill list, and you gain a +2 bonus to checks with that skill.'' &nbsp;Should I move it from the class / path / destiny field ? 7. Added Deathcut Armor Resistances to Conditional Modifier field. 8. Reduced to +2, the other 3 were added from the Wand expertise error. 9. Would you please be more precise in this request, if you are referring to Eldritch Blast, Eldritch Pact etc. the video tutorial states that they belong in the Powers list. 10. Regalia Bonuses removed from the skill list, they were already included in the Condition Modifier Field (scrolling is required). 11. Updated to Beguiling Tongue utility 2. Seeing as the Cultist Background offers ''Mad Confidence'' I am curious as to why I have to choose between the two? 12.&nbsp; Could I ask why they are not accessible, for future reference? They can be r eplaced with Mind Shadows and Hand of Blight. All the best !
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1869482" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1869482</a>

Edited 1553723148
Exany said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1869482" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1869482</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. Optional Did you consider Heroic Effort instead of third at-will fighter power? 2. Armor Check Penalty box should not be empty. If your armor doesn't show that value, input zero 3. Check that you have applied all item properties 4. Optional &nbsp;I would suggest you move your Fighting Style Defense bonuses to either misc or class, depending on how often you feel like you fulfill the condition These are all minor things, so I will be giving you a journal to fill out. Please reply with the changes you made so that I can check them. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.

Edited 1553729822
Johnny . said: Han S. said: Johnny . said: Hello There Fellow D&amp;D Players, After a lot of crunching I have managed to make my first character sheet, please find the below: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095</a> Looking forward to hearing from you ! Hello Johnny, and welcome to the guild. 'Wand Expertise +3' is not a feat. 'Wand Expertise' is, though, but where did you get the +3 part from? Eldritch Blast and Eyebite do not get proficiency bonuses. You only have one implement (your Master's Wand of Eyebite), so I do not know why Eldritch Blast and Eyebite have different enhancement bonuses. Please label your items' enhancement bonuses where applicable. This includes your Implement, your Armor, and your Neck. Your Resplendent Gloves should be labelled 'Heroic' since that scales by tier. I do not know where your +1 feat bonus to Ref and Will come from. I do not see how you have five trained skills. Warlocks start with 4. Please add the resistances you gain from Deathcut Armor into your 'Conditional Modifiers, Resistances &amp; Action Points Note' box. I do not know how you have a +5 Misc bonus to damage on Eyebite. I assume 2 is from Resplendent Gloves, but I have no idea about the other 3. Please place your class features in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' and not in Powers. Please remove your Regalia bonuses from your skill modifiers as they are not always present ("In social situations where appearances and wealth matter"). You may place them in 'Conditional Modifiers, Resistances &amp; Action Points Note' if you need them somewhere. Beguiling Tongue is not a Utility 1. If it is meant to be Utility 2, you must choose between it and Mad Confidence. You do not have access to Eyes of the Vestige or Echoing Dirge. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hello Han, Thank you very much for the time and patience that you have given to review my Sheet. Most of the ''hiccups'' are due to the fact that I am learning as I go along, however I have made an attempt to resolve the discrepancies. Here we go: 1. Removed the +3, it is now&nbsp; Wand Expertise. 2. Removed Proficiency bonuses from Eldritch Blast and Eyebite, re-calculated. 3. Evened out the enhancement bonus at 1. 4. Added Heroic to Resplendent Gloves, however the labels for each item exists in the ''Conditional Modifier's" field (some scrolling is required, please tell me if it's not visible or should be moved) 5. The +1 to Ref / +1 to Will appear as a Warlock Class Bonus to Defense, should I move it from the&nbsp; class / path / destiny &nbsp;field ? 6. The Noble Scion Background states: '' Benefit: &nbsp; You add a knowledge skill of your choice to your class skill list, and you gain a +2 bonus to checks with that skill.'' &nbsp;Should I move it from the class / path / destiny field ? 7. Added Deathcut Armor Resistances to Conditional Modifier field. 8. Reduced to +2, the other 3 were added from the Wand expertise error. 9. Would you please be more precise in this request, if you are referring to Eldritch Blast, Eldritch Pact etc. the video tutorial states that they belong in the Powers list. 10. Regalia Bonuses removed from the skill list, they were already included in the Condition Modifier Field (scrolling is required). 11. Updated to Beguiling Tongue utility 2. Seeing as the Cultist Background offers ''Mad Confidence'' I am curious as to why I have to choose between the two? 12.&nbsp; Could I ask why they are not accessible, for future reference? They can be r eplaced with Mind Shadows and Hand of Blight. All the best ! It is no problem, hiccups are to be expected, especially from new players, and ironing them out is all part of the process. Check. Check. Check. What you have in your conditional box is fine, and putting Heroic next to your Resplendent Gloves has been acknowledged, but by enhancement bonus I don't mean the property of the item, but the level range it's on. Armor / Neck / Weapon / Implement items of Levels 1-5 are +1, 6-10 are +2, and so on. It looks like your Armor / Neck / Implements are +1 based on their cost, so I'm asking you to put a +1 at the front or at the end of your item names in the Magic Items section. You seem to have a +1 to Ref / Will in both the 'Class' and 'Feat' columns of your defense breakdown. Your Warlock class bonus is only applied once and only to the 'Class' column. It is added to your class skill list, but does not give you training in it. It means you now have it as an option to be chosen as a trained skill. The benefit is fine there. Check. Check. This is slightly strange for Warlocks, so this explanation will be a bit long to be precise. Prime Shot, Fey Pact, and Shadow Walk are not powers and belong in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features'. (Also, you get both Eyebite and Misty Step from Fey Pact, so I don't know why your text box for it says 'or'.) Eldritch Blast is technically speaking both, but I'm fine with it just being in powers (since it's a Class Feature that just grants you the power). Warlock's Curse and Misty Step (as part of Fey Pact) are also Class Features that are not technically powers but are written as powers in Compendium, so they do need to be in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' but I won't mark it as wrong if they're listed as powers.&nbsp; Check. You still must choose between Beguiling Tongue and Mad Confidence, as at your current level you may only have one Utility 2. First of all, Hand of Blight is an At-Will 1, not an At-Will 2. Echoing Dirge cannot be taken by a non-Binder Warlock because by Guild Rulings it does not have a level, and the same is true for Mind Shadows. But as a Warlock, your two At-Wills are just going to be Eldritch Blast (or Eldritch Strike if you choose to swap) and one determined by your Pact (Eyebite). (new) I missed this earlier, but you may remove the cost of your mundane gear, i.e. your Regalia and Adventurer's Kit.
Paul Ethan said: Han S. said: Paul Ethan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Note: I have chosen not to worship a Deity so that, maybe down the road, something can influence whom he worships, or he will just remain a non-worshiper. If I am asked to choose one upon creation, I will remain Deity-free.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868748" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868748</a> Hello, and welcome to the Guild. Please label the levels in which you get your feats (or Free if they're from Guild rules). Ritual Caster is effectively fine the way it is though. Please denote somewhere which language is your Ghost of the Past language. I'm aware you have the costs listed with the items, but please put the full money breakdown of your purchases in 'Coins and Other Wealth'. I'm unsure why you have Arcana listed twice in your 'Class / Path / Destiny Features'. Please denote the kind of armor and weapon your Shadowdance Armor and Bard's Songblade are, e.g. 'Shadowdance Leather Armor'. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. I have corrected the following: 1. I have labeled the Feats as to the level they are earned. 2. I added the fourth language for guidance of the past under languages 3. I have completed a breakdown of the cost of the items I have purchased for starting. 4. I was copying and pasting to make stuff neater, and forgot to delete the second Arcana, thank you for pointing this out. I removed it.&nbsp; 5. I have corrected the Items section of the sheet to annotate Shadowdance Leather Armor and Bard's short sword for my armor and weapon. If there is anything else that needs to be corrected, please let me know. Thank you. Journal granted. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
Han S. said: Johnny . said: Han S. said: Johnny . said: Hello There Fellow D&amp;D Players, After a lot of crunching I have managed to make my first character sheet, please find the below: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1868095</a> Looking forward to hearing from you ! Hello Johnny, and welcome to the guild. 'Wand Expertise +3' is not a feat. 'Wand Expertise' is, though, but where did you get the +3 part from? Eldritch Blast and Eyebite do not get proficiency bonuses. You only have one implement (your Master's Wand of Eyebite), so I do not know why Eldritch Blast and Eyebite have different enhancement bonuses. Please label your items' enhancement bonuses where applicable. This includes your Implement, your Armor, and your Neck. Your Resplendent Gloves should be labelled 'Heroic' since that scales by tier. I do not know where your +1 feat bonus to Ref and Will come from. I do not see how you have five trained skills. Warlocks start with 4. Please add the resistances you gain from Deathcut Armor into your 'Conditional Modifiers, Resistances &amp; Action Points Note' box. I do not know how you have a +5 Misc bonus to damage on Eyebite. I assume 2 is from Resplendent Gloves, but I have no idea about the other 3. Please place your class features in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' and not in Powers. Please remove your Regalia bonuses from your skill modifiers as they are not always present ("In social situations where appearances and wealth matter"). You may place them in 'Conditional Modifiers, Resistances &amp; Action Points Note' if you need them somewhere. Beguiling Tongue is not a Utility 1. If it is meant to be Utility 2, you must choose between it and Mad Confidence. You do not have access to Eyes of the Vestige or Echoing Dirge. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Hello Han, Thank you very much for the time and patience that you have given to review my Sheet. Most of the ''hiccups'' are due to the fact that I am learning as I go along, however I have made an attempt to resolve the discrepancies. Here we go: 1. Removed the +3, it is now&nbsp; Wand Expertise. 2. Removed Proficiency bonuses from Eldritch Blast and Eyebite, re-calculated. 3. Evened out the enhancement bonus at 1. 4. Added Heroic to Resplendent Gloves, however the labels for each item exists in the ''Conditional Modifier's" field (some scrolling is required, please tell me if it's not visible or should be moved) 5. The +1 to Ref / +1 to Will appear as a Warlock Class Bonus to Defense, should I move it from the&nbsp; class / path / destiny &nbsp;field ? 6. The Noble Scion Background states: '' Benefit: &nbsp; You add a knowledge skill of your choice to your class skill list, and you gain a +2 bonus to checks with that skill.'' &nbsp;Should I move it from the class / path / destiny field ? 7. Added Deathcut Armor Resistances to Conditional Modifier field. 8. Reduced to +2, the other 3 were added from the Wand expertise error. 9. Would you please be more precise in this request, if you are referring to Eldritch Blast, Eldritch Pact etc. the video tutorial states that they belong in the Powers list. 10. Regalia Bonuses removed from the skill list, they were already included in the Condition Modifier Field (scrolling is required). 11. Updated to Beguiling Tongue utility 2. Seeing as the Cultist Background offers ''Mad Confidence'' I am curious as to why I have to choose between the two? 12.&nbsp; Could I ask why they are not accessible, for future reference? They can be r eplaced with Mind Shadows and Hand of Blight. All the best ! It is no problem, hiccups are to be expected, especially from new players, and ironing them out is all part of the process. Check. Check. Check. What you have in your conditional box is fine, and putting Heroic next to your Resplendent Gloves has been acknowledged, but by enhancement bonus I don't mean the property of the item, but the level range it's on. Armor / Neck / Weapon / Implement items of Levels 1-5 are +1, 6-10 are +2, and so on. It looks like your Armor / Neck / Implements are +1 based on their cost, so I'm asking you to put a +1 at the front or at the end of your item names in the Magic Items section. You seem to have a +1 to Ref / Will in both the 'Class' and 'Feat' columns of your defense breakdown. Your Warlock class bonus is only applied once and only to the 'Class' column. It is added to your class skill list, but does not give you training in it. It means you now have it as an option to be chosen as a trained skill. The benefit is fine there. Check. Check. This is slightly strange for Warlocks, so this explanation will be a bit long to be precise. Prime Shot, Fey Pact, and Shadow Walk are not powers and belong in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features'. (Also, you get both Eyebite and Misty Step from Fey Pact, so I don't know why your text box for it says 'or'.) Eldritch Blast is technically speaking both, but I'm fine with it just being in powers (since it's a Class Feature that just grants you the power). Warlock's Curse and Misty Step (as part of Fey Pact) are also Class Features that are not technically powers but are written as powers in Compendium, so they do need to be in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' but I won't mark it as wrong if they're listed as powers.&nbsp; Check. You still must choose between Beguiling Tongue and Mad Confidence, as at your current level you may only have one Utility 2. First of all, Hand of Blight is an At-Will 1, not an At-Will 2. Echoing Dirge cannot be taken by a non-Binder Warlock because by Guild Rulings it does not have a level, and the same is true for Mind Shadows. But as a Warlock, your two At-Wills are just going to be Eldritch Blast (or Eldritch Strike if you choose to swap) and one determined by your Pact (Eyebite). (new) I missed this earlier, but you may remove the cost of your mundane gear, i.e. your Regalia and Adventurer's Kit. Splending, I am getting the hang of it now, thank you for explaining, here we go: 4. Added the +1 to all items as indeed, they are the first tier. 5. Understood the error - Removed the +1 Ref / +1 Will from the Feat Column. 6. Untrained Diplomacy 9. The ''or'' is put there because the video tutorial states that I must choose one or the other in an encounter, I can't have both in the same encounter, is that correct ? Moved Fey Pact and it's powers, Shadow Walk, Warlock's Curse and Prime Shot to the Class/Path/Destiny Field. 11. Removed Mad Confidence 12. Updated Hands of Blight to At - Will 1, as for the second At Will, can I ask what I am allowed to take ? 13. The video tutorial stated I should add the kit, but have it your way. All the best !
Juho said: Exany said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1869482" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1869482</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. Optional Did you consider Heroic Effort instead of third at-will fighter power? 2. Armor Check Penalty box should not be empty. If your armor doesn't show that value, input zero 3. Check that you have applied all item properties 4. Optional &nbsp;I would suggest you move your Fighting Style Defense bonuses to either misc or class, depending on how often you feel like you fulfill the condition These are all minor things, so I will be giving you a journal to fill out. Please reply with the changes you made so that I can check them. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census. I have corrected the following 1. I picked up Heroic effort to replace Dual Strike 2. Put a 0 into the armor check penalty box 3. Added the item bonus from dwarven armor to endurance 4. Moved the bonus to AC and FORT from Brawler Style to the class section. I intend to have the bonus most of the time I started putting macros into the journal but I am not quite sure how to add my character to the census If there is anything else that needs to be corrected, please let me know. Thank you.
Exany said: Juho said: Exany said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1869482" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1869482</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. Optional Did you consider Heroic Effort instead of third at-will fighter power? 2. Armor Check Penalty box should not be empty. If your armor doesn't show that value, input zero 3. Check that you have applied all item properties 4. Optional &nbsp;I would suggest you move your Fighting Style Defense bonuses to either misc or class, depending on how often you feel like you fulfill the condition These are all minor things, so I will be giving you a journal to fill out. Please reply with the changes you made so that I can check them. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census. I have corrected the following 1. I picked up Heroic effort to replace Dual Strike 2. Put a 0 into the armor check penalty box 3. Added the item bonus from dwarven armor to endurance 4. Moved the bonus to AC and FORT from Brawler Style to the class section. I intend to have the bonus most of the time I started putting macros into the journal but I am not quite sure how to add my character to the census If there is anything else that needs to be corrected, please let me know. Thank you. Here's the link:&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVkZAsgNWWqAMEPgwqMN6vDVHrsfd5sLgVLRdcrBTrY/edit#gid=0" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVkZAsgNWWqAMEPgwqMN6vDVHrsfd5sLgVLRdcrBTrY/edit#gid=0</a> And here's Matt's Guide to Census:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5359323/announcement-concerning-the-census/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5359323/announcement-concerning-the-census/</a> Scroll to the last line with an entry, right click the row number, choose insert 1 below, and fill the new line with your info (Player number is for Matt use only)
Johnny . said: Splending, I am getting the hang of it now, thank you for explaining, here we go: 4. Added the +1 to all items as indeed, they are the first tier. 5. Understood the error - Removed the +1 Ref / +1 Will from the Feat Column. 6. Untrained Diplomacy 9. The ''or'' is put there because the video tutorial states that I must choose one or the other in an encounter, I can't have both in the same encounter, is that correct ? Moved Fey Pact and it's powers, Shadow Walk, Warlock's Curse and Prime Shot to the Class/Path/Destiny Field. 11. Removed Mad Confidence 12. Updated Hands of Blight to At - Will 1, as for the second At Will, can I ask what I am allowed to take ? 13. The video tutorial stated I should add the kit, but have it your way. All the best ! 4. Only Armor / Neck / Weapon items have Enhancement Bonuses, so you can remove the +1 from the Circlet and the Resplendent Gloves. 5. Check. 6. Check. 9. You can have both, as they fulfill different functions. Can I ask for a timestamp for where in the video it says this (and which video)? And while Eldritch Blast is a Class Feature, it is not a Feature Power. (I am aware this is confusing and apologize.) It is a Level 1 at-will attack power, so please label it as such. Looks good otherwise, though. 11. Check. 12. You do not have Hand of Blight. Your two At-Wills are Eyebite (because you are a Fey Warlock) and either Eldritch Blast or Eldritch Strike. 13. Check. And it's possible the rule may have been added since the video was created, the rule in question is under Basic Rules, in Level and Gold: "You can get any mundane equipment and adventuring gear you need (PHB page 222) for free."
Han S. said: Johnny . said: Splending, I am getting the hang of it now, thank you for explaining, here we go: 4. Added the +1 to all items as indeed, they are the first tier. 5. Understood the error - Removed the +1 Ref / +1 Will from the Feat Column. 6. Untrained Diplomacy 9. The ''or'' is put there because the video tutorial states that I must choose one or the other in an encounter, I can't have both in the same encounter, is that correct ? Moved Fey Pact and it's powers, Shadow Walk, Warlock's Curse and Prime Shot to the Class/Path/Destiny Field. 11. Removed Mad Confidence 12. Updated Hands of Blight to At - Will 1, as for the second At Will, can I ask what I am allowed to take ? 13. The video tutorial stated I should add the kit, but have it your way. All the best ! 4. Only Armor / Neck / Weapon items have Enhancement Bonuses, so you can remove the +1 from the Circlet and the Resplendent Gloves. 5. Check. 6. Check. 9. You can have both, as they fulfill different functions. Can I ask for a timestamp for where in the video it says this (and which video)? And while Eldritch Blast is a Class Feature, it is not a Feature Power. (I am aware this is confusing and apologize.) It is a Level 1 at-will attack power, so please label it as such. Looks good otherwise, though. 11. Check. 12. You do not have Hand of Blight. Your two At-Wills are Eyebite (because you are a Fey Warlock) and either Eldritch Blast or Eldritch Strike. 13. Check. And it's possible the rule may have been added since the video was created, the rule in question is under Basic Rules, in Level and Gold: "You can get any mundane equipment and adventuring gear you need (PHB page 222) for free." Awesome, ok here we go: 4. Removed +1 from the Circlet and the Resplendent Gloves 9. Timestamp is 44:10, video is Living Guild Character Creation part 1 11. Removed Hand of Blight (I will learn more in the future). 13. Got it, thanks ! Cheers !
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1870561" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1870561</a>
Johnny . said: Han S. said: Johnny . said: Splending, I am getting the hang of it now, thank you for explaining, here we go: 4. Added the +1 to all items as indeed, they are the first tier. 5. Understood the error - Removed the +1 Ref / +1 Will from the Feat Column. 6. Untrained Diplomacy 9. The ''or'' is put there because the video tutorial states that I must choose one or the other in an encounter, I can't have both in the same encounter, is that correct ? Moved Fey Pact and it's powers, Shadow Walk, Warlock's Curse and Prime Shot to the Class/Path/Destiny Field. 11. Removed Mad Confidence 12. Updated Hands of Blight to At - Will 1, as for the second At Will, can I ask what I am allowed to take ? 13. The video tutorial stated I should add the kit, but have it your way. All the best ! 4. Only Armor / Neck / Weapon items have Enhancement Bonuses, so you can remove the +1 from the Circlet and the Resplendent Gloves. 5. Check. 6. Check. 9. You can have both, as they fulfill different functions. Can I ask for a timestamp for where in the video it says this (and which video)? And while Eldritch Blast is a Class Feature, it is not a Feature Power. (I am aware this is confusing and apologize.) It is a Level 1 at-will attack power, so please label it as such. Looks good otherwise, though. 11. Check. 12. You do not have Hand of Blight. Your two At-Wills are Eyebite (because you are a Fey Warlock) and either Eldritch Blast or Eldritch Strike. 13. Check. And it's possible the rule may have been added since the video was created, the rule in question is under Basic Rules, in Level and Gold: "You can get any mundane equipment and adventuring gear you need (PHB page 222) for free." Awesome, ok here we go: 4. Removed +1 from the Circlet and the Resplendent Gloves 9. Timestamp is 44:10, video is Living Guild Character Creation part 1 11. Removed Hand of Blight (I will learn more in the future). 13. Got it, thanks ! Cheers ! 4. Check. 9. Eldritch Pact does not function like Channel Divinity, with the Pact you get both parts, and they fulfill different functions (one is an attack, the other is a 'reward' you get when a thing cursed by you dies). 11. Check, but you do need Eyebite listed as a (Level 1 At-Will) power. 13. Check. You do need to handle point 11 but I think I can trust you with dealing with that. Thank you for being patient throughout the process. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.

Edited 1554147150
Han S. said: Johnny . said: Han S. said: Johnny . said: Splending, I am getting the hang of it now, thank you for explaining, here we go: 4. Added the +1 to all items as indeed, they are the first tier. 5. Understood the error - Removed the +1 Ref / +1 Will from the Feat Column. 6. Untrained Diplomacy 9. The ''or'' is put there because the video tutorial states that I must choose one or the other in an encounter, I can't have both in the same encounter, is that correct ? Moved Fey Pact and it's powers, Shadow Walk, Warlock's Curse and Prime Shot to the Class/Path/Destiny Field. 11. Removed Mad Confidence 12. Updated Hands of Blight to At - Will 1, as for the second At Will, can I ask what I am allowed to take ? 13. The video tutorial stated I should add the kit, but have it your way. All the best ! 4. Only Armor / Neck / Weapon items have Enhancement Bonuses, so you can remove the +1 from the Circlet and the Resplendent Gloves. 5. Check. 6. Check. 9. You can have both, as they fulfill different functions. Can I ask for a timestamp for where in the video it says this (and which video)? And while Eldritch Blast is a Class Feature, it is not a Feature Power. (I am aware this is confusing and apologize.) It is a Level 1 at-will attack power, so please label it as such. Looks good otherwise, though. 11. Check. 12. You do not have Hand of Blight. Your two At-Wills are Eyebite (because you are a Fey Warlock) and either Eldritch Blast or Eldritch Strike. 13. Check. And it's possible the rule may have been added since the video was created, the rule in question is under Basic Rules, in Level and Gold: "You can get any mundane equipment and adventuring gear you need (PHB page 222) for free." Awesome, ok here we go: 4. Removed +1 from the Circlet and the Resplendent Gloves 9. Timestamp is 44:10, video is Living Guild Character Creation part 1 11. Removed Hand of Blight (I will learn more in the future). 13. Got it, thanks ! Cheers ! 4. Check. 9. Eldritch Pact does not function like Channel Divinity, with the Pact you get both parts, and they fulfill different functions (one is an attack, the other is a 'reward' you get when a thing cursed by you dies). 11. Check, but you do need Eyebite listed as a (Level 1 At-Will) power. 13. Check. You do need to handle point 11 but I think I can trust you with dealing with that. Thank you for being patient throughout the process. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census. Awesome, thank you very much for your continued support and patience.
Phoenixhunter said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1870561" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1870561</a> Please take your time and read through my message bellow and respond to it. There is no hurry so take your time. Also if you are unsure about anything you can always ask in discord and someone should be able to point you in the right direction to find the answers.&nbsp; All right, having taken a look at the sheet here is a list of things that needs fixing before we can move on to the macro stage of the character. Your total amount of surges per day are calculated with class amount + Con modifier. Ruthless demonstration is a&nbsp;Yakuza feature and not a Utility 1. Combat Agility replaces Combat Superiority if you want it. So remove one of the two. You have +3 your healing surge value from&nbsp;Swift Recovery, either manually calculate your surge value or add in a reminder somewhere on the sheet. Note somewhere on the sheet what bonus you got from your background(I assume it is the +2 to stealth, but i can not be sure) You have listed a Enchantment bonus of 3 to your AC, this should be +1 as your Armour is +1. What other bonuses have you added in here? Please list them and then move them to the Misc column.&nbsp; Knockdown assault do not have a damage roll so it would only deal STR mod damage.&nbsp; In the damage workspace you have listed a feat bonus of +1. Non of your feats is supplying that, could you please list what it is and if it is not a feat bonus move it to Misc. Please respond to these with the number and what you have done to fix it(For example "1. Total surges recalculated" )&nbsp; I have also added in a list of things you might want to take a look at but are not necessary for moving on to the next part. You do not need to respond to these, but if you do change anything please do tell me that so i know if i should recheck anything.&nbsp;&nbsp; You put your wisdom at 8 and then your racial bump in there, taking WIS up to 10. If you swap the 8 in WIS with the 11 in CHA you will increase your WILL defence and your heal skill(and any other WIS based skill) by 1 without lowering any of your other defenses. The trade off would be -1 to your CHA based skills and that ugly looking single digit stat on your sheet. &nbsp;From your fighter talent&nbsp; Battlerager Vigor you gain a bonus to attack rolls when you have Temps. You might want to put a reminder somewhere at your sheet about this. Also note that the bonus are larger with certain sorts of weapons.&nbsp; You have not added&nbsp;Sentinel Marshal Honor Blades power to the sheet while you added the other item powers. Looks like might have forgotten about it.&nbsp;
Alex said: Phoenixhunter said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1870561" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1870561</a> Please take your time and read through my message bellow and respond to it. There is no hurry so take your time. Also if you are unsure about anything you can always ask in discord and someone should be able to point you in the right direction to find the answers.&nbsp; All right, having taken a look at the sheet here is a list of things that needs fixing before we can move on to the macro stage of the character. Your total amount of surges per day are calculated with class amount + Con modifier. Ruthless demonstration is a&nbsp;Yakuza feature and not a Utility 1. Combat Agility replaces Combat Superiority if you want it. So remove one of the two. You have +3 your healing surge value from&nbsp;Swift Recovery, either manually calculate your surge value or add in a reminder somewhere on the sheet. Note somewhere on the sheet what bonus you got from your background(I assume it is the +2 to stealth, but i can not be sure) You have listed a Enchantment bonus of 3 to your AC, this should be +1 as your Armour is +1. What other bonuses have you added in here? Please list them and then move them to the Misc column.&nbsp; Knockdown assault do not have a damage roll so it would only deal STR mod damage.&nbsp; In the damage workspace you have listed a feat bonus of +1. Non of your feats is supplying that, could you please list what it is and if it is not a feat bonus move it to Misc. Please respond to these with the number and what you have done to fix it(For example "1. Total surges recalculated" )&nbsp; I have also added in a list of things you might want to take a look at but are not necessary for moving on to the next part. You do not need to respond to these, but if you do change anything please do tell me that so i know if i should recheck anything.&nbsp;&nbsp; You put your wisdom at 8 and then your racial bump in there, taking WIS up to 10. If you swap the 8 in WIS with the 11 in CHA you will increase your WILL defence and your heal skill(and any other WIS based skill) by 1 without lowering any of your other defenses. The trade off would be -1 to your CHA based skills and that ugly looking single digit stat on your sheet. &nbsp;From your fighter talent&nbsp; Battlerager Vigor you gain a bonus to attack rolls when you have Temps. You might want to put a reminder somewhere at your sheet about this. Also note that the bonus are larger with certain sorts of weapons.&nbsp; You have not added&nbsp;Sentinel Marshal Honor Blades power to the sheet while you added the other item powers. Looks like might have forgotten about it.&nbsp; -hello again and i believe i have fixed the issues 1. the total surges of the fighter (weaponmaster) have been calculated to 10/day (i misread it and settled for score) 2. ruthless demostration is now a feature, not an utility 3. i have removed combat&nbsp; Superiority for combat agility 4. healing surge has been raised from 12 to 15 due to swift recovery 5. background (bounty hunter) has been placed in the stat block (+ stats, +2 stealth) as well as the c/p/d feats 6. Shaper's armor has a daily minor power that increases AC +2 for 2 hit (/hit AC reduced w/-1) 7. Knockdown Assualt DMG output has been redefined to STR mod. 8. +1 enh. stems from light blade expertise. +1 moved to misc Opt.&nbsp; wisdom is raised while Cha is lowered. included, battleragers vigor +1 enh. added "sentinel marshal honor blades" utility free power
Phoenixhunter said: -hello again and i believe i have fixed the issues 1. the total surges of the fighter (weaponmaster) have been calculated to 10/day (i misread it and settled for score) 2. ruthless demostration is now a feature, not an utility 3. i have removed combat&nbsp; Superiority for combat agility 4. healing surge has been raised from 12 to 15 due to swift recovery 5. background (bounty hunter) has been placed in the stat block (+ stats, +2 stealth) as well as the c/p/d feats 6. Shaper's armor has a daily minor power that increases AC +2 for 2 hit (/hit AC reduced w/-1) 7. Knockdown Assualt DMG output has been redefined to STR mod. 8. +1 enh. stems from light blade expertise. +1 moved to misc Opt.&nbsp; wisdom is raised while Cha is lowered. included, battleragers vigor +1 enh. added "sentinel marshal honor blades" utility free power Check.&nbsp; Check Check Check, take note that Myth-weaver auto calculates the surge value each time change your HP so remember to correct for when you change your total HP in the future. Check Shaper's do have a Minor action Daily power that do what you say. But it does so only until then end of the encounter and you needs to spend a minor during the encounter to activate it. Most of the time during your adventures it will not be active so it should only be added onto the quick calculations when it is active. Check The bonus to damage rolls from the light blade expertise is only added in when you make a attack vs a creature granting combat advantage(CA) to you. As it s far from guaranteed that you will always have CA you should only add it to the damage calculation when it is appropriate. I also want to point out that it is only applied to damage rolls(Damage roll in the compendium) and since the damage on knockdown assault STR mod it is not a damage roll.&nbsp; We are almost there, I missed two things when going over the sheet last time.&nbsp; The half level in the attack workspace is wrong, i guess it is a miss when you change some other number around.&nbsp; You have not calculated the damage for any STR attack with a damage roll, could you please swap out knockdown assault in the damage workspace for&nbsp;Crushing Surge or some other power with rolled damage. Remember that temporary bonuses should not be included in the workspace.&nbsp; When you have fixed the above we are done with this step and we can move on to setting you up with a journal in the campaign. Please respond to this message&nbsp;when done or send me a message on discord and i will get on it. If do not already have one in mind you also want to start to look for a picture that we can use for your token when we get to that stage.&nbsp;
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1876827" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1876827</a>
Ashton G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1876827" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1876827</a> Hello again. Please fill out your Attack Workspace. Please mark which language is your Fallen Empire's language. Looks overall pretty good though. Just let me know when you've fixed these (feel free to PM me) and I'll set you up with the journal.
Han S. said: Ashton G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1876827" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1876827</a> Hello again. Please fill out your Attack Workspace. Please mark which language is your Fallen Empire's language. Looks overall pretty good though. Just let me know when you've fixed these (feel free to PM me) and I'll set you up with the journal. 1.&nbsp; *sees did work in damage workspace instead of attack, face palms*&nbsp; Filled out attack workspace 2. Marked Primordial is language of the fallen empire 3.&nbsp; Miscalculated attack to hit, reduced it by 1.
Ashton G. said: Han S. said: Ashton G. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1876827" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1876827</a> Hello again. Please fill out your Attack Workspace. Please mark which language is your Fallen Empire's language. Looks overall pretty good though. Just let me know when you've fixed these (feel free to PM me) and I'll set you up with the journal. 1.&nbsp; *sees did work in damage workspace instead of attack, face palms*&nbsp; Filled out attack workspace 2. Marked Primordial is language of the fallen empire 3.&nbsp; Miscalculated attack to hit, reduced it by 1. I believe one of the Misc. to-hit comes from your Slayer class feature and belongs in Class instead of Misc., but otherwise seems fine. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.
I want to request a full mulligan for my character "Apilly" I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765</a>

Edited 1554601538
AsaBurns said: I want to request a full mulligan for my character "Apilly" I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765</a> Hello. Your +3 misc to-hit I assume includes Hellfire Blood and Accurate Staff. If the third point is from Infernal Prince, please indicate it as your theme somewhere. I don't know what "Serpent Startle" Is. Please label your Serpent's Startle as being from your familiar somewhere. In addition, please also mark Rock Armor as your Utility 2.&nbsp; Please include a financial breakdown of your purchases in "Coins and Other Wealth". (optional) Please be aware that 15 AC is very, very low for a character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Han S. said: AsaBurns said: I want to request a full mulligan for my character "Apilly" I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765</a> Hello. Your +3 misc to-hit I assume includes Hellfire Blood and Accurate Staff. If the third point is from Infernal Prince, please indicate it as your theme somewhere. I don't know what "Serpent Startle" Is. Please label your Serpent's Startle as being from your familiar somewhere. In addition, please also mark Rock Armor as your Utility 2.&nbsp; Please include a financial breakdown of your purchases in "Coins and Other Wealth". (optional) Please be aware that 15 AC is very, very low for a character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thank you for reviewing my new character. 1. I did mention that that was Awoleb's theme at the very bottom of the page where I broke down the outrageously high bluff bonus. That being said, I've included it once again in the statistics block. 2. I have marked Rock Armor as a Daily Utility 2 3. I have included a calculation under gold and other wealth. 4. I'm actually trying to make this character more of an artillery. When people are in close quarters, something that I plan on avoiding like the plague, my strategy will be to use rock armor to pump up my resistances. That being said, I will head your warning and up my magic armor +1 to a magic armor +2.
AsaBurns said: Han S. said: AsaBurns said: I want to request a full mulligan for my character "Apilly" I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765</a> Hello. Your +3 misc to-hit I assume includes Hellfire Blood and Accurate Staff. If the third point is from Infernal Prince, please indicate it as your theme somewhere. I don't know what "Serpent Startle" Is. Please label your Serpent's Startle as being from your familiar somewhere. In addition, please also mark Rock Armor as your Utility 2.&nbsp; Please include a financial breakdown of your purchases in "Coins and Other Wealth". (optional) Please be aware that 15 AC is very, very low for a character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thank you for reviewing my new character. 1. I did mention that that was Awoleb's theme at the very bottom of the page where I broke down the outrageously high bluff bonus. That being said, I've included it once again in the statistics block. 2. I have marked Rock Armor as a Daily Utility 2 3. I have included a calculation under gold and other wealth. 4. I'm actually trying to make this character more of an artillery. When people are in close quarters, something that I plan on avoiding like the plague, my strategy will be to use rock armor to pump up my resistances. That being said, I will head your warning and up my magic armor +1 to a magic armor +2. Please be aware that the last box on the last page of the Myth-Weavers sheet cannot be viewed by anyone but you, and since I did not see the Bluff breakdown, I assume that is the case. Please also indicate your theme in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' so it can be seen easily. Check. Check. I assumed as much, but I am at least obligated to mention that it is significantly substandard. So long as you are aware of it and accept the consequences, this will not keep your sheet from being approved.
Han S. said: AsaBurns said: Han S. said: AsaBurns said: I want to request a full mulligan for my character "Apilly" I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1779765</a> Hello. Your +3 misc to-hit I assume includes Hellfire Blood and Accurate Staff. If the third point is from Infernal Prince, please indicate it as your theme somewhere. I don't know what "Serpent Startle" Is. Please label your Serpent's Startle as being from your familiar somewhere. In addition, please also mark Rock Armor as your Utility 2.&nbsp; Please include a financial breakdown of your purchases in "Coins and Other Wealth". (optional) Please be aware that 15 AC is very, very low for a character. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Thank you for reviewing my new character. 1. I did mention that that was Awoleb's theme at the very bottom of the page where I broke down the outrageously high bluff bonus. That being said, I've included it once again in the statistics block. 2. I have marked Rock Armor as a Daily Utility 2 3. I have included a calculation under gold and other wealth. 4. I'm actually trying to make this character more of an artillery. When people are in close quarters, something that I plan on avoiding like the plague, my strategy will be to use rock armor to pump up my resistances. That being said, I will head your warning and up my magic armor +1 to a magic armor +2. Please be aware that the last box on the last page of the Myth-Weavers sheet cannot be viewed by anyone but you, and since I did not see the Bluff breakdown, I assume that is the case. Please also indicate your theme in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' so it can be seen easily. Check. Check. I assumed as much, but I am at least obligated to mention that it is significantly substandard. So long as you are aware of it and accept the consequences, this will not keep your sheet from being approved. 1. Ah ok. I didn't know that's where I was supposed to put that. I've added that to the "Class" part of the sheet.
AsaBurns said: Han S. said: Please be aware that the last box on the last page of the Myth-Weavers sheet cannot be viewed by anyone but you, and since I did not see the Bluff breakdown, I assume that is the case. Please also indicate your theme in 'Class / Path / Destiny Features' so it can be seen easily. Check. Check. I assumed as much, but I am at least obligated to mention that it is significantly substandard. So long as you are aware of it and accept the consequences, this will not keep your sheet from being approved. 1. Ah ok. I didn't know that's where I was supposed to put that. I've added that to the "Class" part of the sheet. Journal granted after some discussion in private messages. When you hit Launch Game you will find a journal in the top right corner. Our second video also covers this. Please fill it out using the templates provided. When that is done, contact one of our DMs (see the welcome channel on discord). They can then make you a token. Don't forget to add this character to the census.