Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512678" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512678</a>

Edited 1520152985
Matt
Plus
Edgy Swørdsman said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512678" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512678</a> Welcome to the Guild! Before we review your sheet in truth, we'd like you to finish up on your sheet first. Go back over the New Player Checklist carefully and look to see what you're missing from your sheet. At only a cursory glance: None of your powers are listed You are missing an expertise feat, which should replace one of your other feats. Levels for feats not listed. Your AC bonuses are listed under "Misc" rather than the armor and shield section. Your starting array is not listed. Your list of expenditures is not listed. By my count, you have at least three too many trained skills. Your defense enhancement bonuses are not listed as enhancement bonuses (see #3) Race Features not listed. Senses not listed. No other items. Mechanical background should be listed under Race features (and spelled correctly). You should also say what benefit you are taking from it (watch out, you don't get all of them!). While not required, you may with to look into a character theme, which can add flavor and power to your new character. Please re-submit your sheet when you have addressed these concerns. Welcome once again!
Posting for posterity purposes. I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1508732" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1508732</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859</a>
Pazakie said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859</a> Hi Pazakie, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. if you are not yet part of our Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. 1) please put your current XP at 5500 2) as per Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please put the starting array you used in the Statistics Block 3) You state your class gives you a defense bonus to Fortitude and Will, but do not list it in your defense calculations 4) Your HP score seems very low. Would you mind showing us your calculation so we can see where you went wrong? 5) Under Quick Look UP, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is for your character. 6) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a breakdown of your expenses. 7) Per Step 7 of the new Player Checklist, please tag your chosen powers on page 2 with the slot they fill for your character. 8) Dwarves have special senses, please fill those out underneath Quick Look Up 9) you may want to pick an expertise feat that actually enhances your attacks given your chosen weapon or implement. 10) The attack and damage calculation for Stalker's Strike are off since they are missing the enhancement bonus of the implement you'd make that attack with. And if you were to choose a different expertise feat or a different implement in such a way that they support each other, you would also add the feat bonus of that expertise feat to this attack. 11) In the defense calculations you seem to have forgotten the enhancement bonus from the amulet. Optional, you could choose both a mechanical background to enjoy the benefit of, and your could choose a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but it could grant your character more power and or flavor. Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed.
baldhermit said: Pazakie said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859</a> Hi Pazakie, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. if you are not yet part of our Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. 1) please put your current XP at 5500 2) as per Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please put the starting array you used in the Statistics Block 3) You state your class gives you a defense bonus to Fortitude and Will, but do not list it in your defense calculations 4) Your HP score seems very low. Would you mind showing us your calculation so we can see where you went wrong? 5) Under Quick Look UP, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is for your character. 6) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a breakdown of your expenses. 7) Per Step 7 of the new Player Checklist, please tag your chosen powers on page 2 with the slot they fill for your character. 8) Dwarves have special senses, please fill those out underneath Quick Look Up 9) you may want to pick an expertise feat that actually enhances your attacks given your chosen weapon or implement. 10) The attack and damage calculation for Stalker's Strike are off since they are missing the enhancement bonus of the implement you'd make that attack with. And if you were to choose a different expertise feat or a different implement in such a way that they support each other, you would also add the feat bonus of that expertise feat to this attack. 11) In the defense calculations you seem to have forgotten the enhancement bonus from the amulet. Optional, you could choose both a mechanical background to enjoy the benefit of, and your could choose a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but it could grant your character more power and or flavor. Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. set exp to 5500 2. array added 3. class defense bonus added 4.12+1+5+5+5+5 5. added 0 check penalty 6. added expenses 7. added tags 8. added special senses 9. Picked Spear Expertise 10. attacks should be fixed 11. fixed the amulet Thanks for taking a look so quickly
Pazakie said: baldhermit said: Pazakie said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859</a> Hi Pazakie, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. if you are not yet part of our Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. 1) please put your current XP at 5500 2) as per Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please put the starting array you used in the Statistics Block 3) You state your class gives you a defense bonus to Fortitude and Will, but do not list it in your defense calculations 4) Your HP score seems very low. Would you mind showing us your calculation so we can see where you went wrong? 5) Under Quick Look UP, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is for your character. 6) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a breakdown of your expenses. 7) Per Step 7 of the new Player Checklist, please tag your chosen powers on page 2 with the slot they fill for your character. 8) Dwarves have special senses, please fill those out underneath Quick Look Up 9) you may want to pick an expertise feat that actually enhances your attacks given your chosen weapon or implement. 10) The attack and damage calculation for Stalker's Strike are off since they are missing the enhancement bonus of the implement you'd make that attack with. And if you were to choose a different expertise feat or a different implement in such a way that they support each other, you would also add the feat bonus of that expertise feat to this attack. 11) In the defense calculations you seem to have forgotten the enhancement bonus from the amulet. Optional, you could choose both a mechanical background to enjoy the benefit of, and your could choose a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but it could grant your character more power and or flavor. Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. set exp to 5500 2. array added 3. class defense bonus added 4.12+1+5+5+5+5 5. added 0 check penalty 6. added expenses 7. added tags 8. added special senses 9. Picked Spear Expertise 10. attacks should be fixed 11. fixed the amulet Thanks for taking a look so quickly At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : the HP calculation for your class goes : 12 + constitution score + 5+5+5+5 At 5 : check. However on that same line is now a different value for the armor bonus. Where does that number come from ? At 6 : check (even though I will say that for the next few sessions you are likely playing with higher level&nbsp;&nbsp;PCs against higher level monsters. Please do not save your starter cash) At 7 : check and thank you. Please note Spirits of Battle takes your level 2 utility slot At 8 : check At 9 : Spear Expertise gives a benefit to weapon attacks. Near as I can tell your character exclusively has implement powers picked for him. No weapon attacks makes this expertise also not benefit your character. At 10 :&nbsp;Currently you have Tome Expertise listed as your free feat, but have no Tome. You picked Spear Expertise as a level 4 feat. You only get the benefit of one expertise feat per attack, they do not stack. Currently neither adds to the Stalker's Strike attack and any other powers for which your character uses that Totemic Spear as an implement. At 11 : this does not appear to be done
baldhermit said: Pazakie said: baldhermit said: Pazakie said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859</a> Hi Pazakie, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. if you are not yet part of our Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. 1) please put your current XP at 5500 2) as per Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please put the starting array you used in the Statistics Block 3) You state your class gives you a defense bonus to Fortitude and Will, but do not list it in your defense calculations 4) Your HP score seems very low. Would you mind showing us your calculation so we can see where you went wrong? 5) Under Quick Look UP, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is for your character. 6) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a breakdown of your expenses. 7) Per Step 7 of the new Player Checklist, please tag your chosen powers on page 2 with the slot they fill for your character. 8) Dwarves have special senses, please fill those out underneath Quick Look Up 9) you may want to pick an expertise feat that actually enhances your attacks given your chosen weapon or implement. 10) The attack and damage calculation for Stalker's Strike are off since they are missing the enhancement bonus of the implement you'd make that attack with. And if you were to choose a different expertise feat or a different implement in such a way that they support each other, you would also add the feat bonus of that expertise feat to this attack. 11) In the defense calculations you seem to have forgotten the enhancement bonus from the amulet. Optional, you could choose both a mechanical background to enjoy the benefit of, and your could choose a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but it could grant your character more power and or flavor. Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. set exp to 5500 2. array added 3. class defense bonus added 4.12+1+5+5+5+5 5. added 0 check penalty 6. added expenses 7. added tags 8. added special senses 9. Picked Spear Expertise 10. attacks should be fixed 11. fixed the amulet Thanks for taking a look so quickly At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : the HP calculation for your class goes : 12 + constitution score + 5+5+5+5 At 5 : check. However on that same line is now a different value for the armor bonus. Where does that number come from ? At 6 : check (even though I will say that for the next few sessions you are likely playing with higher level&nbsp;&nbsp;PCs against higher level monsters. Please do not save your starter cash) At 7 : check and thank you. Please note Spirits of Battle takes your level 2 utility slot At 8 : check At 9 : Spear Expertise gives a benefit to weapon attacks. Near as I can tell your character exclusively has implement powers picked for him. No weapon attacks makes this expertise also not benefit your character. At 10 :&nbsp;Currently you have Tome Expertise listed as your free feat, but have no Tome. You picked Spear Expertise as a level 4 feat. You only get the benefit of one expertise feat per attack, they do not stack. Currently neither adds to the Stalker's Strike attack and any other powers for which your character uses that Totemic Spear as an implement. At 11 : this does not appear to be done 9. changed Spear Expertise to Implement Expertise(Totem) 10. same as 9 11. I think i got the amulet right this time
Pazakie said: baldhermit said: Pazakie said: baldhermit said: Pazakie said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512859</a> Hi Pazakie, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. if you are not yet part of our Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. 1) please put your current XP at 5500 2) as per Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please put the starting array you used in the Statistics Block 3) You state your class gives you a defense bonus to Fortitude and Will, but do not list it in your defense calculations 4) Your HP score seems very low. Would you mind showing us your calculation so we can see where you went wrong? 5) Under Quick Look UP, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is for your character. 6) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a breakdown of your expenses. 7) Per Step 7 of the new Player Checklist, please tag your chosen powers on page 2 with the slot they fill for your character. 8) Dwarves have special senses, please fill those out underneath Quick Look Up 9) you may want to pick an expertise feat that actually enhances your attacks given your chosen weapon or implement. 10) The attack and damage calculation for Stalker's Strike are off since they are missing the enhancement bonus of the implement you'd make that attack with. And if you were to choose a different expertise feat or a different implement in such a way that they support each other, you would also add the feat bonus of that expertise feat to this attack. 11) In the defense calculations you seem to have forgotten the enhancement bonus from the amulet. Optional, you could choose both a mechanical background to enjoy the benefit of, and your could choose a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but it could grant your character more power and or flavor. Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. set exp to 5500 2. array added 3. class defense bonus added 4.12+1+5+5+5+5 5. added 0 check penalty 6. added expenses 7. added tags 8. added special senses 9. Picked Spear Expertise 10. attacks should be fixed 11. fixed the amulet Thanks for taking a look so quickly At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : the HP calculation for your class goes : 12 + constitution score + 5+5+5+5 At 5 : check. However on that same line is now a different value for the armor bonus. Where does that number come from ? At 6 : check (even though I will say that for the next few sessions you are likely playing with higher level&nbsp;&nbsp;PCs against higher level monsters. Please do not save your starter cash) At 7 : check and thank you. Please note Spirits of Battle takes your level 2 utility slot At 8 : check At 9 : Spear Expertise gives a benefit to weapon attacks. Near as I can tell your character exclusively has implement powers picked for him. No weapon attacks makes this expertise also not benefit your character. At 10 :&nbsp;Currently you have Tome Expertise listed as your free feat, but have no Tome. You picked Spear Expertise as a level 4 feat. You only get the benefit of one expertise feat per attack, they do not stack. Currently neither adds to the Stalker's Strike attack and any other powers for which your character uses that Totemic Spear as an implement. At 11 : this does not appear to be done 9. changed Spear Expertise to Implement Expertise(Totem) 10. same as 9 11. I think i got the amulet right this time At 4 : not addressed, still incorrect At 5 : thanks for fixing it, but please state what you change. At 9 : since you do not wield a totem, I do not see how this changes anything at 10 : you picked up a new feat for your characters level 4 slot. It is not a feat for which this character meets the prerequisites, and as such your character does not have access to it. At 11 : check
Matt W. said: Edgy Swørdsman said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512678" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512678</a> Welcome to the Guild! Before we review your sheet in truth, we'd like you to finish up on your sheet first. Go back over the New Player Checklist carefully and look to see what you're missing from your sheet. At only a cursory glance: None of your powers are listed You are missing an expertise feat, which should replace one of your other feats. Levels for feats not listed. Your AC bonuses are listed under "Misc" rather than the armor and shield section. Your starting array is not listed. Your list of expenditures is not listed. By my count, you have at least three too many trained skills. Your defense enhancement bonuses are not listed as enhancement bonuses (see #3) Race Features not listed. Senses not listed. No other items. Mechanical background should be listed under Race features (and spelled correctly). You should also say what benefit you are taking from it (watch out, you don't get all of them!). While not required, you may with to look into a character theme, which can add flavor and power to your new character. Please re-submit your sheet when you have addressed these concerns. Welcome once again! Hi, I believe I've addressed the concerns. Thanks for the quick response. Also I'm new to 4e so sorry for making so many mistakes
Edgy Swørdsman said: Matt W. said: Edgy Swørdsman said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512678" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512678</a> Welcome to the Guild! Before we review your sheet in truth, we'd like you to finish up on your sheet first. Go back over the New Player Checklist carefully and look to see what you're missing from your sheet. At only a cursory glance: Please re-submit your sheet when you have addressed these concerns. Welcome once again! Hi, I believe I've addressed the concerns. Thanks for the quick response. Also I'm new to 4e so sorry for making so many mistakes Hi Edgy, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. if you are not yet part of our Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. 1) As per Step 5 of the new Player Check list, please list your starting array, your racial bonul bonuses and your level 4 boosts in the Statistics Block. 2) Fill out your class features 3) Under Quick Look UP, please fill out the check penalty. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is for your character. 4) Your attack and damage work space needs some work. Why did you do the calculations for one handed and two handed attacks? Right now there seems to be no difference between the two. 4a) In both cases the feat bonus is missing from the attack calculation 4b) In both cases the ability modifier is missing from the damage calculation 5) Under Coins and Wealth, please give us a breakdown of your expenses. 6) Please fill out sections of page 3. It does not have to be a novella, but give this guy some character, some traits, think about his or her appearance, mannerisms, etc 7) Please place the non-magical items at the center bottom of page 1 instead of mixed up with the magical equipment at the top right of page 2. This may seem very nitpicky, but unlike your standard table top game with a handful of players where the one DM will know everyone's character after some sessions, in the Guild Living a new team gather at the start of every session. It should be clear to a DM mid-session at a glace what your character is about mechanically. 8) In that same vein, the feat is called Blade Initiate 9) where does the miscellaneous +1 bonus to the Will defense come from? Optional, you could choose both a mechanical background to enjoy the benefit of, and your could choose a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but it could grant your character more power and or flavor. Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed.

Edited 1520292311
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514440" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514440</a> This character will be replacing Devlin my Level 10 Swordmage.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512899" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512899</a>
Puru said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514440" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514440</a> This character will be replacing Devlin my Level 10 Swordmage. Checked Sheet. You already have a Journal. Good Luck.&nbsp;
Jacomon said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512899" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1512899</a> Hi Jacomon, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. if you are not yet part of our Skype chat, please contact one of the DMs to get added. My handle is baldhermit. 1) As per Step 5 of the new Player Check list, please list your starting array, your racial bonul bonuses and your level 4 boosts in the Statistics Block. 2) Fill out your race features 3) Please expand on your class features 4) Your HP appears incorrect. Mind sharing the calculation you used so that we can see where you went wrong and best assist you? 5) Please set your current XP to 5500 6) what ability are you using for both your melee basic and your ranged basic damage calculation? 7) what weapon are you making that ranged basic attack with that the feat bonus does not apply, but the proficiency bonus does? 8) Please read and follow Step 9 of the new Player Check list in regards to your gear. 9) Thieves are not proficient in the use of hide armor and even if they were proficient in the use of hide armor, the armor bonus as listed under quick look up is not the armor bonus hide armor would grant your character 10) The Rogue class has access to 2 at wills, a level 1 and a level 3 encounter power and a level 1 and level 5 daily. The Thief subclass gets movement tricks instead. Please pick one of the two classes. 11) Under Coins and Wealth, I see breakdown of your expenses with incorrect or incomplete names for the various items you purchased. For example +1 Magical Kukri. For the Hand Crossbow, please indicate what the enchantment is, and the plus. Then make sure you list those same items at the top right of page 2. Optional, you could choose both a mechanical background to enjoy the benefit of, and your could choose a character theme. Neither is mandatory, but it could grant your character more power and or flavor. Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed.

Edited 1520318974
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1513881" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1513881</a>
Fuum Q. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1513881" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1513881</a> 1) Please set your current XP to 5500 2) I understand where the 4 in class comes from in your AC however be aware that the Arm./Abil. slot will autofill with information for Dex/Int mod for which is higher. 3) Where is the 1 Sheild Bonus coming from? 4) Your HP seems to be incorrect if you could include a break down of your math please 5) Axe Mastery is not an appropriate feat please check its requirements again. 5a) You are also missing your free expertiese feat and your level 4 feat. 6) In your attack workspace you have a +1 in feat but no feats that give you +1, but once you adress the missing expertise feat this will be correct 7) For your attack workspace you have the misc filled out where are these bonuses coming from? 8) please list the type or armor you are using leather, hide, cloth, ect. 9) You are only level 5 but appear to have a level 6 utility 10) And while it doesn't matter mechanically feel the need to point out you have gender for your character as F for female but refer to them as a male in the fluff 11) In the conditional not sure what the&nbsp;-1 stealth walking; +2 athl climbing is in reference to When responding please use the quote feature and note what it is you have done to make it easier to address corrections
Nikolai M. said: Fuum Q. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1513881" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1513881</a> 1) Please set your current XP to 5500 2) I understand where the 4 in class comes from in your AC however be aware that the Arm./Abil. slot will autofill with information for Dex/Int mod for which is higher. 3) Where is the 1 Sheild Bonus coming from? 4) Your HP seems to be incorrect if you could include a break down of your math please 5) Axe Mastery is not an appropriate feat please check its requirements again. 5a) You are also missing your free expertiese feat and your level 4 feat. 6) In your attack workspace you have a +1 in feat but no feats that give you +1, but once you adress the missing expertise feat this will be correct 7) For your attack workspace you have the misc filled out where are these bonuses coming from? 8) please list the type or armor you are using leather, hide, cloth, ect. 9) You are only level 5 but appear to have a level 6 utility 10) And while it doesn't matter mechanically feel the need to point out you have gender for your character as F for female but refer to them as a male in the fluff 11) In the conditional not sure what the&nbsp;-1 stealth walking; +2 athl climbing is in reference to When responding please use the quote feature and note what it is you have done to make it easier to address corrections 1. Set XP 2. I have set the armor to 'Heavy' so that it does not take Dex/Int into account for AC. 3. Removed (forgot to remove while contemplating Rhythm) 4. Typo, fixed to 44 (12+12(con) +5+5+5+5) 5. Changed Axe Mastery to Axe Expertise 5a. Edited 6. Fixed 7. Changed the miscs to 0 since they are conditional, but: +2 would be from dwarven throwers since my weapon(s) are thrown weapons. +2 if shifting, +2 if alternating melee/ranged attacks. 8. Listed as Leather 9. Removed Lv6 Utility 10. Fixed F to M 11. Clarified that '-1 stealth walking; +2 athl climbing' is from the mundane items Footpads and Dagger Boots, though not sure if it should be noted or...
Fuum Q. said: Nikolai M. said: Fuum Q. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1513881" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1513881</a> 1) Please set your current XP to 5500 2) I understand where the 4 in class comes from in your AC however be aware that the Arm./Abil. slot will autofill with information for Dex/Int mod for which is higher. 3) Where is the 1 Sheild Bonus coming from? 4) Your HP seems to be incorrect if you could include a break down of your math please 5) Axe Mastery is not an appropriate feat please check its requirements again. 5a) You are also missing your free expertiese feat and your level 4 feat. 6) In your attack workspace you have a +1 in feat but no feats that give you +1, but once you adress the missing expertise feat this will be correct 7) For your attack workspace you have the misc filled out where are these bonuses coming from? 8) please list the type or armor you are using leather, hide, cloth, ect. 9) You are only level 5 but appear to have a level 6 utility 10) And while it doesn't matter mechanically feel the need to point out you have gender for your character as F for female but refer to them as a male in the fluff 11) In the conditional not sure what the&nbsp;-1 stealth walking; +2 athl climbing is in reference to When responding please use the quote feature and note what it is you have done to make it easier to address corrections 1. Set XP 2. I have set the armor to 'Heavy' so that it does not take Dex/Int into account for AC. 3. Removed (forgot to remove while contemplating Rhythm) 4. Typo, fixed to 44 (12+12(con) +5+5+5+5) 5. Changed Axe Mastery to Axe Expertise 7. Changed the miscs to 0 since they are conditional, but: +2 would be from dwarven throwers since my weapon(s) are thrown weapons. +2 if shifting, +2 if alternating melee/ranged attacks. 8. Listed as Leather 9. Removed Lv6 Utility 10. Fixed F to M 11. Clarified that '-1 stealth walking; +2 athl climbing' is from the mundane items Footpads and Dagger Boots, though not sure if it should be noted or... 3. As a note I overlooked before in the armor quick lookup be sure to set check penalty to 0 But you have a journal waiting for you
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Atra Calduur - <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514806" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514806</a> I'm still working on backstory/flavour. Will have that up tomorrow probably? The above link also includes links to an image to use for her, and a token for her as well. They are in the "Mannerisms and Appearance" section.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930</a>
OkamiTech said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930</a> 1. You are not proficient in holy symbols, so you cannot take Devout Protector Expertise. This is more advice than correction, but...why are you playing a lifespirit when constitution is your highest stat? You could save yourself a feat and boost your ac if you chose a constitution based option. I would recommend taking an 8 in a stat you are not concerned about or slightly rearrange your array to boost your Strength up by a point. Your hit is somewhat low, and hitting more will increase the enjoyment of everyone involved.&nbsp; Finally, you have not chosen a mechanical background nor a theme. These are both available to you, though not required

Edited 1520407466
Graham (ve4grm) said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Atra Calduur - <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514806" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514806</a> I'm still working on backstory/flavour. Will have that up tomorrow probably? The above link also includes links to an image to use for her, and a token for her as well. They are in the "Mannerisms and Appearance" section. Hi Graham, and welcome to the Guild I went over your sheet and got a few things I'd like for you to correct, but all in all a fine sheet. You seem to be missing the +1 CON from your level-up in the ability section (you should have 17 by my calculations). Your HP are calculated correctly for 17 CON For future developments (powerswaps, paragon path, etc.) and better readability, please add the source for each power (e.g. "Demoralizing Strike (Ardent 1A)") Also, please add any item powers you may have and intend to use at some point Please note your Power Points under Class Features As you've stated yourself, add some descriptions and backstory. Doesn't have to be much, but a few sentences would be appreciated Since these are fairly minor, I'll create a journal for you to use in game. Once you got that set up, hit up a DM in Skype or Discord to hook up your token to the correct values. You can also add your character to the census.
Blooper said: OkamiTech said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930</a> 1. You are not proficient in holy symbols, so you cannot take Devout Protector Expertise. This is more advice than correction, but...why are you playing a lifespirit when constitution is your highest stat? You could save yourself a feat and boost your ac if you chose a constitution based option. I would recommend taking an 8 in a stat you are not concerned about or slightly rearrange your array to boost your Strength up by a point. Your hit is somewhat low, and hitting more will increase the enjoyment of everyone involved.&nbsp; Finally, you have not chosen a mechanical background nor a theme. These are both available to you, though not required 1. I've swapped out the feat.(sorry I didn't see the prerequisite) I changed to earthstrength to get a little higher ac. reworked array to get better strength Added backgound, It says grown up fighting in the arena, I have as just a longer period of his "adult" life if that's ok. adding a theme I feel is a little much for me to try to keep up with.
For posterity: Retiring old DMPC Astrid to create new DMPC Faolain at level 12 I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514976</a>
OkamiTech said: Blooper said: OkamiTech said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930</a> 1. You are not proficient in holy symbols, so you cannot take Devout Protector Expertise. This is more advice than correction, but...why are you playing a lifespirit when constitution is your highest stat? You could save yourself a feat and boost your ac if you chose a constitution based option. I would recommend taking an 8 in a stat you are not concerned about or slightly rearrange your array to boost your Strength up by a point. Your hit is somewhat low, and hitting more will increase the enjoyment of everyone involved.&nbsp; Finally, you have not chosen a mechanical background nor a theme. These are both available to you, though not required 1. I've swapped out the feat.(sorry I didn't see the prerequisite) I changed to earthstrength to get a little higher ac. reworked array to get better strength Added backgound, It says grown up fighting in the arena, I have as just a longer period of his "adult" life if that's ok. adding a theme I feel is a little much for me to try to keep up with. 1. Dwarven Weapon Training is not an expertise feat. There isn't much good for you in the way of expertise as a hammer wielding warden, unfortunately. Likely just Bludgeon Expertise.&nbsp; 2. Tainted wounds is a feat that will come up once every hundred adventures. For the most part, monsters do not heal themselves. I would recommend simply replacing this with dwarven weapon training.&nbsp; 3. If you have dwarven weapon training, you gain proficiency in superior weapons as well. Specifically, the craghammer, a strictly better version of the warhammer. Changes look good otherwise. No theme is a-okay.
Saladful said: Graham (ve4grm) said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Atra Calduur - <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514806" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514806</a> I'm still working on backstory/flavour. Will have that up tomorrow probably? The above link also includes links to an image to use for her, and a token for her as well. They are in the "Mannerisms and Appearance" section. Hi Graham, and welcome to the Guild I went over your sheet and got a few things I'd like for you to correct, but all in all a fine sheet. You seem to be missing the +1 CON from your level-up in the ability section (you should have 17 by my calculations). Your HP are calculated correctly for 17 CON For future developments (powerswaps, paragon path, etc.) and better readability, please add the source for each power (e.g. "Demoralizing Strike (Ardent 1A)") Also, please add any item powers you may have and intend to use at some point Please note your Power Points under Class Features As you've stated yourself, add some descriptions and backstory. Doesn't have to be much, but a few sentences would be appreciated Since these are fairly minor, I'll create a journal for you to use in game. Once you got that set up, hit up a DM in Skype or Discord to hook up your token to the correct values. You can also add your character to the census. Whoops. Fixed. Done. I'll do that tonight. The example sheet I was looking at didn't list them, so I wasn't sure of the expectation. Done. Will do today. Thanks Saladful.
Blooper said: OkamiTech said: Blooper said: OkamiTech said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930</a> 1. You are not proficient in holy symbols, so you cannot take Devout Protector Expertise. This is more advice than correction, but...why are you playing a lifespirit when constitution is your highest stat? You could save yourself a feat and boost your ac if you chose a constitution based option. I would recommend taking an 8 in a stat you are not concerned about or slightly rearrange your array to boost your Strength up by a point. Your hit is somewhat low, and hitting more will increase the enjoyment of everyone involved.&nbsp; Finally, you have not chosen a mechanical background nor a theme. These are both available to you, though not required 1. I've swapped out the feat.(sorry I didn't see the prerequisite) I changed to earthstrength to get a little higher ac. reworked array to get better strength Added backgound, It says grown up fighting in the arena, I have as just a longer period of his "adult" life if that's ok. adding a theme I feel is a little much for me to try to keep up with. 1. Dwarven Weapon Training is not an expertise feat. There isn't much good for you in the way of expertise as a hammer wielding warden, unfortunately. Likely just Bludgeon Expertise.&nbsp; 2. Tainted wounds is a feat that will come up once every hundred adventures. For the most part, monsters do not heal themselves. I would recommend simply replacing this with dwarven weapon training.&nbsp; 3. If you have dwarven weapon training, you gain proficiency in superior weapons as well. Specifically, the craghammer, a strictly better version of the warhammer. Changes look good otherwise. No theme is a-okay. 1. forgot it had to be expertise. fixed now. 2. wasnt sure how often it would come up good to know its not often. swapped it. 3. Thanks for the tip there. swapped it over.
OkamiTech said: Blooper said: OkamiTech said: Blooper said: OkamiTech said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1514930</a> 1. You are not proficient in holy symbols, so you cannot take Devout Protector Expertise. This is more advice than correction, but...why are you playing a lifespirit when constitution is your highest stat? You could save yourself a feat and boost your ac if you chose a constitution based option. I would recommend taking an 8 in a stat you are not concerned about or slightly rearrange your array to boost your Strength up by a point. Your hit is somewhat low, and hitting more will increase the enjoyment of everyone involved.&nbsp; Finally, you have not chosen a mechanical background nor a theme. These are both available to you, though not required 1. I've swapped out the feat.(sorry I didn't see the prerequisite) I changed to earthstrength to get a little higher ac. reworked array to get better strength Added backgound, It says grown up fighting in the arena, I have as just a longer period of his "adult" life if that's ok. adding a theme I feel is a little much for me to try to keep up with. 1. Dwarven Weapon Training is not an expertise feat. There isn't much good for you in the way of expertise as a hammer wielding warden, unfortunately. Likely just Bludgeon Expertise.&nbsp; 2. Tainted wounds is a feat that will come up once every hundred adventures. For the most part, monsters do not heal themselves. I would recommend simply replacing this with dwarven weapon training.&nbsp; 3. If you have dwarven weapon training, you gain proficiency in superior weapons as well. Specifically, the craghammer, a strictly better version of the warhammer. Changes look good otherwise. No theme is a-okay. 1. forgot it had to be expertise. fixed now. 2. wasnt sure how often it would come up good to know its not often. swapped it. 3. Thanks for the tip there. swapped it over. Alright you should be good to go, creating a journal.

Edited 1520472331
Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a>

Edited 1520474528
Cory L said: Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> Hello and welcome 1. Goliaths are a STR + CON/WIS race, Charisma is not an option for them 2. Note that you first sum up and then round when calculation healing surges for hybrids, otherwise it would be pointless to have the halves in the class entries. Please mark what defense bonuses you chose for each hybrid class and add them to your defenses 3. Please mark down what you chose for&nbsp;Noble's Guard and add the entry power for&nbsp;Animal Master to your power list 4. Note that in this campaign you get a&nbsp; free expertise feat , that feat cannot be Hybrid Talent 5. You are missing some powers, namely the LV2, LV3 and LV5 ones 6. Your Neck Slot item's defense bonuses need to be added in. Also note that +2 Chainmail gives more AC than +1 or mundane one (in addition to the enhancement bonus, that is) 7. I do not see a way you get training in four skills, please explain 8. Expenditure should include the 15 gp for Adventurer's Kit 9. What does Bjorn look like? 10. Optional If you do not plan on retraining out of Saving Inspiration or taking some other dragonmark, you might want to consider Mark of Healing Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed.

Edited 1520476852
Juho G. said: Cory L said: Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> Hello and welcome 1. Goliaths are a STR + CON/WIS race, Charisma is not an option for them 2. Note that you first sum up and then round when calculation healing surges for hybrids, otherwise it would be pointless to have the halves in the class entries. Please mark what defense bonuses you chose for each hybrid class and add them to your defenses 3. Please mark down what you chose for&nbsp;Noble's Guard and add the entry power for&nbsp;Animal Master to your power list 4. Note that in this campaign you get a&nbsp; free expertise feat , that feat cannot be Hybrid Talent 5. You are missing some powers, namely the LV2, LV3 and LV5 ones 6. Your Neck Slot item's defense bonuses need to be added in. Also note that +2 Chainmail gives more AC than +1 or mundane one (in addition to the enhancement bonus, that is) 7. I do not see a way you get training in four skills, please explain 8. Expenditure should include the 15 gp for Adventurer's Kit 9. What does Bjorn look like? 10. Optional If you do not plan on retraining out of Saving Inspiration or taking some other dragonmark, you might want to consider Mark of Healing Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. The Creating a Hybrid Character compendium said that i could only have 2 at-will 1 encounter and 1 daily 6. Fixed 7.&nbsp;Noble's Guard associated skills are intimidate and streetwise 8. Fixed 9. Fixed 10. Ok <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a>

Edited 1520478710
Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> Hello and welcome 1. Goliaths are a STR + CON/WIS race, Charisma is not an option for them 2. Note that you first sum up and then round when calculation healing surges for hybrids, otherwise it would be pointless to have the halves in the class entries. Please mark what defense bonuses you chose for each hybrid class and add them to your defenses 3. Please mark down what you chose for&nbsp;Noble's Guard and add the entry power for&nbsp;Animal Master to your power list 4. Note that in this campaign you get a&nbsp; free expertise feat , that feat cannot be Hybrid Talent 5. You are missing some powers, namely the LV2, LV3 and LV5 ones 6. Your Neck Slot item's defense bonuses need to be added in. Also note that +2 Chainmail gives more AC than +1 or mundane one (in addition to the enhancement bonus, that is) 7. I do not see a way you get training in four skills, please explain 8. Expenditure should include the 15 gp for Adventurer's Kit 9. What does Bjorn look like? 10. Optional If you do not plan on retraining out of Saving Inspiration or taking some other dragonmark, you might want to consider Mark of Healing Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. The Creating a Hybrid Character compendium said that i could only have 2 at-will 1 encounter and 1 daily 6. Fixed 7.&nbsp;Noble's Guard associated skills are intimidate and streetwise 8. Fixed 9. Fixed 10. Ok <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 1., 2., 8., 9. & 10. Thanks 3. & 7.&nbsp; Mechanical backgrounds don't normally give a training in a skill 4. Timely Trick is an option to your choice of LV2 Utility power, not something you get 5. At LV1, yes. Then you gain powers like any other class as per the table in pages 28-29 in PHB1 (LV2 Utility, LV3 Encounter Attack, LV5 Daily Attack at their respective levels since we start at LV5 in this campaign) 6. No. Read the compendium entry for Chainmail and ask a question if unclear on what you should do EDIT: Also note that all powers with the weapon keyword that you make with a two-handed weapon benefit from Two-Handed Weapon Expertise and&nbsp;Two-handed Weapon Talent and that you should put the Weapon Talent as misc bonus Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed.
Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> Hello and welcome 1. Goliaths are a STR + CON/WIS race, Charisma is not an option for them 2. Note that you first sum up and then round when calculation healing surges for hybrids, otherwise it would be pointless to have the halves in the class entries. Please mark what defense bonuses you chose for each hybrid class and add them to your defenses 3. Please mark down what you chose for&nbsp;Noble's Guard and add the entry power for&nbsp;Animal Master to your power list 4. Note that in this campaign you get a&nbsp; free expertise feat , that feat cannot be Hybrid Talent 5. You are missing some powers, namely the LV2, LV3 and LV5 ones 6. Your Neck Slot item's defense bonuses need to be added in. Also note that +2 Chainmail gives more AC than +1 or mundane one (in addition to the enhancement bonus, that is) 7. I do not see a way you get training in four skills, please explain 8. Expenditure should include the 15 gp for Adventurer's Kit 9. What does Bjorn look like? 10. Optional If you do not plan on retraining out of Saving Inspiration or taking some other dragonmark, you might want to consider Mark of Healing Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. The Creating a Hybrid Character compendium said that i could only have 2 at-will 1 encounter and 1 daily 6. Fixed 7.&nbsp;Noble's Guard associated skills are intimidate and streetwise 8. Fixed 9. Fixed 10. Ok <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 1., 2., 8., 9. & 10. Thanks 3. & 7.&nbsp; Mechanical backgrounds don't normally give a training in a skill 4. Timely Trick is an option to your choice of LV2 Utility power 5. At LV1, yes. Then you gain powers like any other class as per the table in pages 28-29 in PHB1 (LV2 Utility, LV3 Encounter Attack, LV5 Daily Attack at their respective levels since we start at LV5 in this campaign) 6. No. Read the compendium entry for Chainmail and ask a question if unclear on what you should do Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 3 and 7. i unchecked streetwise 4. Removed 5. Add more skills 6. does the Dwarven Chainmail+2 give +3 instead of the normal +2, because i read the entry and don't understand what i have missed &nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a>
Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> Hello and welcome 1. Goliaths are a STR + CON/WIS race, Charisma is not an option for them 2. Note that you first sum up and then round when calculation healing surges for hybrids, otherwise it would be pointless to have the halves in the class entries. Please mark what defense bonuses you chose for each hybrid class and add them to your defenses 3. Please mark down what you chose for&nbsp;Noble's Guard and add the entry power for&nbsp;Animal Master to your power list 4. Note that in this campaign you get a&nbsp; free expertise feat , that feat cannot be Hybrid Talent 5. You are missing some powers, namely the LV2, LV3 and LV5 ones 6. Your Neck Slot item's defense bonuses need to be added in. Also note that +2 Chainmail gives more AC than +1 or mundane one (in addition to the enhancement bonus, that is) 7. I do not see a way you get training in four skills, please explain 8. Expenditure should include the 15 gp for Adventurer's Kit 9. What does Bjorn look like? 10. Optional If you do not plan on retraining out of Saving Inspiration or taking some other dragonmark, you might want to consider Mark of Healing Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. The Creating a Hybrid Character compendium said that i could only have 2 at-will 1 encounter and 1 daily 6. Fixed 7.&nbsp;Noble's Guard associated skills are intimidate and streetwise 8. Fixed 9. Fixed 10. Ok <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 1., 2., 8., 9. & 10. Thanks 3. & 7.&nbsp; Mechanical backgrounds don't normally give a training in a skill 4. Timely Trick is an option to your choice of LV2 Utility power 5. At LV1, yes. Then you gain powers like any other class as per the table in pages 28-29 in PHB1 (LV2 Utility, LV3 Encounter Attack, LV5 Daily Attack at their respective levels since we start at LV5 in this campaign) 6. No. Read the compendium entry for Chainmail and ask a question if unclear on what you should do Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 3 and 7. i unchecked streetwise 4. Removed 5. Add more skills 6. does the Dwarven Chainmail+2 give +3 instead of the normal +2, because i read the entry and don't understand what i have missed &nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 3. & 7. so you took which benefit from background? since both those skills are already class skills for you, I'd assume +2 to one of them but I don't see it on either 4. & 5. So what did you pick as you LV2 Utility power? 6. So the enhancement bonus is +2 as per the bonus in the magic item description, but the base bonus from chainmail of LV6-10 enhancement is +7 11. Also note that all powers with the weapon keyword that you make with a two-handed weapon benefit from Two-Handed Weapon Expertise and Two-handed Weapon Talent and that you should put the Weapon Talent as misc bonus

Edited 1520480711
Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> Hello and welcome 1. Goliaths are a STR + CON/WIS race, Charisma is not an option for them 2. Note that you first sum up and then round when calculation healing surges for hybrids, otherwise it would be pointless to have the halves in the class entries. Please mark what defense bonuses you chose for each hybrid class and add them to your defenses 3. Please mark down what you chose for&nbsp;Noble's Guard and add the entry power for&nbsp;Animal Master to your power list 4. Note that in this campaign you get a&nbsp; free expertise feat , that feat cannot be Hybrid Talent 5. You are missing some powers, namely the LV2, LV3 and LV5 ones 6. Your Neck Slot item's defense bonuses need to be added in. Also note that +2 Chainmail gives more AC than +1 or mundane one (in addition to the enhancement bonus, that is) 7. I do not see a way you get training in four skills, please explain 8. Expenditure should include the 15 gp for Adventurer's Kit 9. What does Bjorn look like? 10. Optional If you do not plan on retraining out of Saving Inspiration or taking some other dragonmark, you might want to consider Mark of Healing Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. The Creating a Hybrid Character compendium said that i could only have 2 at-will 1 encounter and 1 daily 6. Fixed 7.&nbsp;Noble's Guard associated skills are intimidate and streetwise 8. Fixed 9. Fixed 10. Ok <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 1., 2., 8., 9. & 10. Thanks 3. & 7.&nbsp; Mechanical backgrounds don't normally give a training in a skill 4. Timely Trick is an option to your choice of LV2 Utility power 5. At LV1, yes. Then you gain powers like any other class as per the table in pages 28-29 in PHB1 (LV2 Utility, LV3 Encounter Attack, LV5 Daily Attack at their respective levels since we start at LV5 in this campaign) 6. No. Read the compendium entry for Chainmail and ask a question if unclear on what you should do Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 3 and 7. i unchecked streetwise 4. Removed 5. Add more skills 6. does the Dwarven Chainmail+2 give +3 instead of the normal +2, because i read the entry and don't understand what i have missed &nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 3. & 7. so you took which benefit from background? since both those skills are already class skills for you, I'd assume +2 to one of them but I don't see it on either 4. & 5. So what did you pick as you LV2 Utility power? 6. So the enhancement bonus is +2 as per the bonus in the magic item description, but the base bonus from chainmail of LV6-10 enhancement is +7 11. Also note that all powers with the weapon keyword that you make with a two-handed weapon benefit from Two-Handed Weapon Expertise and Two-handed Weapon Talent and that you should put the Weapon Talent as misc bonus 3&7. Intimidate 4&5. Push Foward 6. Bjorn is only level 5 and i see what i did wrong&nbsp; 11. I add them <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a>
Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> Hello and welcome 1. Goliaths are a STR + CON/WIS race, Charisma is not an option for them 2. Note that you first sum up and then round when calculation healing surges for hybrids, otherwise it would be pointless to have the halves in the class entries. Please mark what defense bonuses you chose for each hybrid class and add them to your defenses 3. Please mark down what you chose for&nbsp;Noble's Guard and add the entry power for&nbsp;Animal Master to your power list 4. Note that in this campaign you get a&nbsp; free expertise feat , that feat cannot be Hybrid Talent 5. You are missing some powers, namely the LV2, LV3 and LV5 ones 6. Your Neck Slot item's defense bonuses need to be added in. Also note that +2 Chainmail gives more AC than +1 or mundane one (in addition to the enhancement bonus, that is) 7. I do not see a way you get training in four skills, please explain 8. Expenditure should include the 15 gp for Adventurer's Kit 9. What does Bjorn look like? 10. Optional If you do not plan on retraining out of Saving Inspiration or taking some other dragonmark, you might want to consider Mark of Healing Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. The Creating a Hybrid Character compendium said that i could only have 2 at-will 1 encounter and 1 daily 6. Fixed 7.&nbsp;Noble's Guard associated skills are intimidate and streetwise 8. Fixed 9. Fixed 10. Ok <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 1., 2., 8., 9. & 10. Thanks 3. & 7.&nbsp; Mechanical backgrounds don't normally give a training in a skill 4. Timely Trick is an option to your choice of LV2 Utility power 5. At LV1, yes. Then you gain powers like any other class as per the table in pages 28-29 in PHB1 (LV2 Utility, LV3 Encounter Attack, LV5 Daily Attack at their respective levels since we start at LV5 in this campaign) 6. No. Read the compendium entry for Chainmail and ask a question if unclear on what you should do Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 3 and 7. i unchecked streetwise 4. Removed 5. Add more skills 6. does the Dwarven Chainmail+2 give +3 instead of the normal +2, because i read the entry and don't understand what i have missed &nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 3. & 7. so you took which benefit from background? since both those skills are already class skills for you, I'd assume +2 to one of them but I don't see it on either 4. & 5. So what did you pick as you LV2 Utility power? 6. So the enhancement bonus is +2 as per the bonus in the magic item description, but the base bonus from chainmail of LV6-10 enhancement is +7 11. Also note that all powers with the weapon keyword that you make with a two-handed weapon benefit from Two-Handed Weapon Expertise and Two-handed Weapon Talent and that you should put the Weapon Talent as misc bonus 3&7. Intimidate 4&5. Push Foward 6. Bjorn is only level 5 11. I add them <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 3., 4., 5. & 7. Thanks 6. Luckily it doesn't check your character's level, but the items level, and +2 Dwarven armor is a LV6 item. Also why do you still have +4 as the enhancement bonus to AC? 11. Expertise gives a feat bonus, Weapon Talent gives a misc bonus, enhancement gives an enhancement bonus. These go into three different boxes

Edited 1520489757
Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Juho G. said: Cory L said: Bjorn The Boasting Giant I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> Hello and welcome 1. Goliaths are a STR + CON/WIS race, Charisma is not an option for them 2. Note that you first sum up and then round when calculation healing surges for hybrids, otherwise it would be pointless to have the halves in the class entries. Please mark what defense bonuses you chose for each hybrid class and add them to your defenses 3. Please mark down what you chose for&nbsp;Noble's Guard and add the entry power for&nbsp;Animal Master to your power list 4. Note that in this campaign you get a&nbsp; free expertise feat , that feat cannot be Hybrid Talent 5. You are missing some powers, namely the LV2, LV3 and LV5 ones 6. Your Neck Slot item's defense bonuses need to be added in. Also note that +2 Chainmail gives more AC than +1 or mundane one (in addition to the enhancement bonus, that is) 7. I do not see a way you get training in four skills, please explain 8. Expenditure should include the 15 gp for Adventurer's Kit 9. What does Bjorn look like? 10. Optional If you do not plan on retraining out of Saving Inspiration or taking some other dragonmark, you might want to consider Mark of Healing Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed 2. Fixed 3. Fixed 4. Fixed 5. The Creating a Hybrid Character compendium said that i could only have 2 at-will 1 encounter and 1 daily 6. Fixed 7.&nbsp;Noble's Guard associated skills are intimidate and streetwise 8. Fixed 9. Fixed 10. Ok <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 1., 2., 8., 9. & 10. Thanks 3. & 7.&nbsp; Mechanical backgrounds don't normally give a training in a skill 4. Timely Trick is an option to your choice of LV2 Utility power 5. At LV1, yes. Then you gain powers like any other class as per the table in pages 28-29 in PHB1 (LV2 Utility, LV3 Encounter Attack, LV5 Daily Attack at their respective levels since we start at LV5 in this campaign) 6. No. Read the compendium entry for Chainmail and ask a question if unclear on what you should do Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 3 and 7. i unchecked streetwise 4. Removed 5. Add more skills 6. does the Dwarven Chainmail+2 give +3 instead of the normal +2, because i read the entry and don't understand what i have missed &nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 3. & 7. so you took which benefit from background? since both those skills are already class skills for you, I'd assume +2 to one of them but I don't see it on either 4. & 5. So what did you pick as you LV2 Utility power? 6. So the enhancement bonus is +2 as per the bonus in the magic item description, but the base bonus from chainmail of LV6-10 enhancement is +7 11. Also note that all powers with the weapon keyword that you make with a two-handed weapon benefit from Two-Handed Weapon Expertise and Two-handed Weapon Talent and that you should put the Weapon Talent as misc bonus 3&7. Intimidate 4&5. Push Foward 6. Bjorn is only level 5 11. I add them <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a> 3., 4., 5. & 7. Thanks 6. Luckily it doesn't check your character's level, but the items level, and +2 Dwarven armor is a LV6 item. Also why do you still have +4 as the enhancement bonus to AC? 11. Expertise gives a feat bonus, Weapon Talent gives a misc bonus, enhancement gives an enhancement bonus. These go into three different boxes 6. ok and i dont know i changed it to 2 11. Moved around <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1515477</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1507633" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1507633</a> (Mulligan of Corvus)

Edited 1520566687
Requesting Macro check for Atra Calduur. I already made a token, before I quite understood the process. If you want it, it's here: <a href="https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b9o73GFC80TJNC9_" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b9o73GFC80TJNC9_</a>...

Edited 1520569523
Jason R. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1507633" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1507633</a> (Mulligan of Corvus) Hi Jason. 1) proficiency bonus from teh Alhulak missing in the attack calaculation. I am also thinking that +1 misc is likely your class bonus and should be placed there. 2) Where does the 6360 XP come from ? (as you started with 5500, and I gave 900 last night) 3) Not technically wrong, since you can choose any theme you want, but there certainly are better themes out there for you. Purple Dragon, Guardian, Ironwrought, Ghost of the Past ... Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed.

Edited 1520571945
Drake
Plus
baldhermit said: Jason R. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1507633" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1507633</a> (Mulligan of Corvus) Hi Jason. 1) proficiency bonus from teh Alhulak missing in the attack calaculation. I am also thinking that +1 misc is likely your class bonus and should be placed there. 2) Where does the 6360 XP come from ? (as you started with 5500, and I gave 900 last night) 3) Not technically wrong, since you can choose any theme you want, but there certainly are better themes out there for you. Purple Dragon, Guardian, Ironwrought, Ghost of the Past ... Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed and fixed.&nbsp; 2. I don't remember playing Corvus in a game with you, Bald; our first game together was when I was playing Thaz wasn't it? In any case, your question has caused me to realize that I need to keep a journal of XP gains. Corvus only played one game with Nikolai as DM in his swamp adventure with the creepy flesh cave.&nbsp; 3. I'll look into those thanks for the advice! I'll admit being lost among the options quite often, though I might keep that one if only because I've already built his backstory in my head around it.&nbsp;

Edited 1520572887
Jason R. said: baldhermit said: Jason R. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1507633" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1507633</a> (Mulligan of Corvus) Hi Jason. 1) proficiency bonus from teh Alhulak missing in the attack calaculation. I am also thinking that +1 misc is likely your class bonus and should be placed there. 2) Where does the 6360 XP come from ? (as you started with 5500, and I gave 900 last night) 3) Not technically wrong, since you can choose any theme you want, but there certainly are better themes out there for you. Purple Dragon, Guardian, Ironwrought, Ghost of the Past ... Once you have had a chance to review the above, please use the quote function to repost, with the same numbers I used to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Fixed and fixed.&nbsp; 2. I don't remember playing Corvus in a game with you, Bald; our first game together was when I was playing Thaz wasn't it? In any case, your question has caused me to realize that I need to keep a journal of XP gains. Corvus only played one game with Nikolai as DM in his swamp adventure with the creepy flesh cave.&nbsp; 3. I'll look into those thanks for the advice! I'll admit being lost among the options quite often, though I might keep that one if only because I've already built his backstory in my head around it.&nbsp; You're good to go to start changing your journal.
posting for posterity I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. mulligan of DMPC, Cin Avenger -&gt; Cin Rogue&nbsp; <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1518105" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1518105</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1510233" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1510233</a>

Edited 1520658696
Wyatt W. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1510233" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1510233</a> 1.) +4 Enhancement Bonus in to-hit workspace on the second line is wrong (although the top version is correct) if it's a power bonus or charging bonus + stance put the extra +3 in the MISC section.&nbsp; 2.) HP Calculation is incorrect. Con (13) + 15 + 5 (Toughness) + (6x4) 3.) Armor Type isn't specified (although I'm assuming it's Scale.) and you're missing your mastework bonus from +2 heavy armor. (Search Drakescale in the Compendium) 4.) Put your Chosen Array (16/16/13/10/10/9) somewhere on your sheet. (Racial Features or Stat Block section perhaps) At Higher levels you may want to look at Hide Armor. (Probably going into paragon) As when your dex gets to +5 or higher Masterwork Hide + your dex modifier will get you more AC.
Den said 1.) +4 Enhancement Bonus in to-hit workspace on the second line is wrong (although the top version is correct) if it's a power bonus or charging bonus + stance put the extra +3 in the MISC section.&nbsp; 2.) HP Calculation is incorrect. Con (13) + 15 + 5 (Toughness) + (6x4) 3.) Armor Type isn't specified (although I'm assuming it's Scale.) and you're missing your mastework bonus from +2 heavy armor. (Search Drakescale in the Compendium) 4.) Put your Chosen Array (16/16/13/10/10/9) somewhere on your sheet. (Racial Features or Stat Block section perhaps) At Higher levels you may want to look at Hide Armor. (Probably going into paragon) As when your dex gets to +5 or higher Masterwork Hide + your dex modifier will get you more AC. 1.) the +3 from charging and the charging stance have been moved to the misc section of the bonus. 2.) recalculated HP with an actual calculator this time. 3.) specified scale armor and added masterwork bonus. 4.)added stat array to racial features.
Wyatt W. said: Den said 1.) +4 Enhancement Bonus in to-hit workspace on the second line is wrong (although the top version is correct) if it's a power bonus or charging bonus + stance put the extra +3 in the MISC section.&nbsp; 2.) HP Calculation is incorrect. Con (13) + 15 + 5 (Toughness) + (6x4) 3.) Armor Type isn't specified (although I'm assuming it's Scale.) and you're missing your mastework bonus from +2 heavy armor. (Search Drakescale in the Compendium) 4.) Put your Chosen Array (16/16/13/10/10/9) somewhere on your sheet. (Racial Features or Stat Block section perhaps) At Higher levels you may want to look at Hide Armor. (Probably going into paragon) As when your dex gets to +5 or higher Masterwork Hide + your dex modifier will get you more AC. 1.) the +3 from charging and the charging stance have been moved to the misc section of the bonus. 2.) recalculated HP with an actual calculator this time. 3.) specified scale armor and added masterwork bonus. 4.)added stat array to racial features. Good work. Journal Added on roll20. Good Luck on Macros.&nbsp;
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1468899" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1468899</a> Posting my retire of Doxjyn for posterity purposes.