Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

Edited 1587131653
The Old Character sheet thread was capped for replies. Now this one is too. Resources: Basic Rules FAQ New Player Checklist Old OLD Character Sheets Thread New Character Sheet thread When you post a new character you will format the post like this: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. >Link< If a DM responds to you in list form, please respond to them in kind. They say: X is not correct Y is not correct You forgot Z Your reply: Fixed X, it is now x Fixed Y, it is now y I went ahead and took z from my theme and added to my sheet. Update: Due to the increasing size and activity of the guild and guild chat, if you are done with your macros and cannot immediately get a DM to say they will check them over, please post here that you are ready for a check.
Some players will have characters they are working on in the old thread.  You cannot post in the old thread.  Instead just copy-paste your most recent interactions with a DM including your updated mythweaver's link to keep getting feedback on your character.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456022" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456022</a>
Sascha said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456022" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456022</a> Hey there and welcome to the guild! First off, on your stats, you will want to move your Dex bonus to Int.&nbsp; Even if you want more Dex, but best way to get more Dex is to give your character higher starting dex, lower int and then giving your racial bonus to int.&nbsp; While we don't make a lot of judgements for optimal play, doing it like you are doing is all downside and no upside.&nbsp; If you want to see an explanation of it&nbsp; Check Here Set your starting exp to 5500 I do not see a background choice made.&nbsp; Keep in mind this is mechanical background and not your story.&nbsp; This is not required, but it is an option you have that might give a little more depth to the character I do not see a theme choice made.&nbsp; Same bit about Background. Because of the powers you chose and the way your class works, I would highly recommend having your second damage calculation be for something that is a damage roll Like Burning Hands.&nbsp; Normally picking an at-will is a good plan but you have a non-damaging at-will and Magic missile which follows special rules. The Arcane reserves feat does not apply to any power you currently have.&nbsp; As such that feat is effectively blank.&nbsp; You might want to pick a feat that benefits your character (The damage bonus won't apply to magic missile because there is no damage roll on magic missile). Expanded Spellbook can be a decent feat in some campaigns.&nbsp; Most of the missions for the guild take place over the course of a single day with few, if any, chances to change out your spellbook during the adventure.&nbsp; This means that whatever powers your started with during the day are going to be the ones you end up with for your adventure.&nbsp; Functionally this means that you are never going to be able to really take advantage of the Spellbook feature and the Expanded Spellbook feat.&nbsp; Also, and this is a minor note, giving yourself a much larger list of macros you won't use will be a bit of a headache for you when it comes time to make your journal entry.&nbsp; I would recommend taking something else. Please list your benefit for Enchantment Expert in your skills. You have listed on your defenses a +2 to NADs (Non-armor defenses) under the ENH (Enhancement) column.&nbsp; You only have a +1 neck, so this needs to be changed to +1.&nbsp; If you are attempting to put the human Racial into your defenses, please list them under Misc. As was mentioned in guild chat.&nbsp; Please do not cripple yourself by taking off 500 starting gold.&nbsp; If you want your story to be that someone conned you out of a bunch of money, that is perfectly fine.&nbsp; At the end of the day this is a team game and if you are making it harder on yourself it is going to negatively effect the other players as well.&nbsp; You could, for example, take that extra money and buy yourself a +2 Lucky Charm off of the Sale thread instead of throwing it away. On your quick lookup.&nbsp; When you make a melee basic attack you make it with your weapon.&nbsp; Which means you will also get bonuses from your weapon to attack and damage.&nbsp; Please calculate that in for your Melee Basic.&nbsp; Also remember to put those in when you set up your second spell. All in all it needs a little bit of work but it is a super solid first attempt.&nbsp; A good way to start off a new thread!&nbsp; When you can make corrections and reply to this post by quoting it and addressing each of the listed things in list format.&nbsp; Welcome to the Guild!
Gary M said: Sascha said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456022" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456022</a> Hey there and welcome to the guild! First off, on your stats, you will want to move your Dex bonus to Int.&nbsp; Even if you want more Dex, but best way to get more Dex is to give your character higher starting dex, lower int and then giving your racial bonus to int.&nbsp; While we don't make a lot of judgements for optimal play, doing it like you are doing is all downside and no upside.&nbsp; If you want to see an explanation of it&nbsp; Check Here Set your starting exp to 5500 I do not see a background choice made.&nbsp; Keep in mind this is mechanical background and not your story.&nbsp; This is not required, but it is an option you have that might give a little more depth to the character I do not see a theme choice made.&nbsp; Same bit about Background. Because of the powers you chose and the way your class works, I would highly recommend having your second damage calculation be for something that is a damage roll Like Burning Hands.&nbsp; Normally picking an at-will is a good plan but you have a non-damaging at-will and Magic missile which follows special rules. The Arcane reserves feat does not apply to any power you currently have.&nbsp; As such that feat is effectively blank.&nbsp; You might want to pick a feat that benefits your character (The damage bonus won't apply to magic missile because there is no damage roll on magic missile). Expanded Spellbook can be a decent feat in some campaigns.&nbsp; Most of the missions for the guild take place over the course of a single day with few, if any, chances to change out your spellbook during the adventure.&nbsp; This means that whatever powers your started with during the day are going to be the ones you end up with for your adventure.&nbsp; Functionally this means that you are never going to be able to really take advantage of the Spellbook feature and the Expanded Spellbook feat.&nbsp; Also, and this is a minor note, giving yourself a much larger list of macros you won't use will be a bit of a headache for you when it comes time to make your journal entry.&nbsp; I would recommend taking something else. Please list your benefit for Enchantment Expert in your skills. You have listed on your defenses a +2 to NADs (Non-armor defenses) under the ENH (Enhancement) column.&nbsp; You only have a +1 neck, so this needs to be changed to +1.&nbsp; If you are attempting to put the human Racial into your defenses, please list them under Misc. As was mentioned in guild chat.&nbsp; Please do not cripple yourself by taking off 500 starting gold.&nbsp; If you want your story to be that someone conned you out of a bunch of money, that is perfectly fine.&nbsp; At the end of the day this is a team game and if you are making it harder on yourself it is going to negatively effect the other players as well.&nbsp; You could, for example, take that extra money and buy yourself a +2 Lucky Charm off of the Sale thread instead of throwing it away. On your quick lookup.&nbsp; When you make a melee basic attack you make it with your weapon.&nbsp; Which means you will also get bonuses from your weapon to attack and damage.&nbsp; Please calculate that in for your Melee Basic.&nbsp; Also remember to put those in when you set up your second spell. All in all it needs a little bit of work but it is a super solid first attempt.&nbsp; A good way to start off a new thread!&nbsp; When you can make corrections and reply to this post by quoting it and addressing each of the listed things in list format.&nbsp; Welcome to the Guild! Moved the +2 Racial Bonus from DEX to INT. The corresponding ability values under Workspace were altered following the new INT Mod value. Thank you for explanation! Added 5500 to XP. Added Scholar background, then added 2 to Arcana skill accordingly. Added Wizard's Apprentice theme and its details. Also added Color Orbs (Theme) under Powers if that's correct to do? Switched Magic Missile out for Burning Hands, values changed accordingly. (Does this mean that the melee attack will do no damage? And by special rules of Magic Missile, is it due to its lack of attack rolls and its ranged properties?) Replaced Arcane Reserves with Improved Initiative, and added 4 to the Misc. box under INIT. (There was already a +2 under Misc and, uh, I don't remember where the +2 came from or if it was generated automatically. I added the new feat's bonus to it for now. Please let me know if this is incorrect.) Replaced with Battle Caster Defense. (The AC bonus seems conditional so I didn't input the values) Added +2 bonuses from Enchantment Expert to Bluff and Diplomacy skills. That is indeed what I was attempting and the Racial Bonuses have been moved to Misc. Returned the 500gp. I understand, and that sounds like a great idea. Added +1 to attack and damage each for Melee Basic Attack under Quick Lookup. I guess Burning Hands would be the second spell here? Its values have been added. I'll do a little more reading into the handbook meanwhile. Thanks again, and happy to be here!
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963</a>
Sascha said: Gary M said: Sascha said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456022" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456022</a> Hey there and welcome to the guild! First off, on your stats, you will want to move your Dex bonus to Int.&nbsp; Even if you want more Dex, but best way to get more Dex is to give your character higher starting dex, lower int and then giving your racial bonus to int.&nbsp; While we don't make a lot of judgements for optimal play, doing it like you are doing is all downside and no upside.&nbsp; If you want to see an explanation of it&nbsp; Check Here Set your starting exp to 5500 I do not see a background choice made.&nbsp; Keep in mind this is mechanical background and not your story.&nbsp; This is not required, but it is an option you have that might give a little more depth to the character I do not see a theme choice made.&nbsp; Same bit about Background. Because of the powers you chose and the way your class works, I would highly recommend having your second damage calculation be for something that is a damage roll Like Burning Hands.&nbsp; Normally picking an at-will is a good plan but you have a non-damaging at-will and Magic missile which follows special rules. The Arcane reserves feat does not apply to any power you currently have.&nbsp; As such that feat is effectively blank.&nbsp; You might want to pick a feat that benefits your character (The damage bonus won't apply to magic missile because there is no damage roll on magic missile). Expanded Spellbook can be a decent feat in some campaigns.&nbsp; Most of the missions for the guild take place over the course of a single day with few, if any, chances to change out your spellbook during the adventure.&nbsp; This means that whatever powers your started with during the day are going to be the ones you end up with for your adventure.&nbsp; Functionally this means that you are never going to be able to really take advantage of the Spellbook feature and the Expanded Spellbook feat.&nbsp; Also, and this is a minor note, giving yourself a much larger list of macros you won't use will be a bit of a headache for you when it comes time to make your journal entry.&nbsp; I would recommend taking something else. Please list your benefit for Enchantment Expert in your skills. You have listed on your defenses a +2 to NADs (Non-armor defenses) under the ENH (Enhancement) column.&nbsp; You only have a +1 neck, so this needs to be changed to +1.&nbsp; If you are attempting to put the human Racial into your defenses, please list them under Misc. As was mentioned in guild chat.&nbsp; Please do not cripple yourself by taking off 500 starting gold.&nbsp; If you want your story to be that someone conned you out of a bunch of money, that is perfectly fine.&nbsp; At the end of the day this is a team game and if you are making it harder on yourself it is going to negatively effect the other players as well.&nbsp; You could, for example, take that extra money and buy yourself a +2 Lucky Charm off of the Sale thread instead of throwing it away. On your quick lookup.&nbsp; When you make a melee basic attack you make it with your weapon.&nbsp; Which means you will also get bonuses from your weapon to attack and damage.&nbsp; Please calculate that in for your Melee Basic.&nbsp; Also remember to put those in when you set up your second spell. All in all it needs a little bit of work but it is a super solid first attempt.&nbsp; A good way to start off a new thread!&nbsp; When you can make corrections and reply to this post by quoting it and addressing each of the listed things in list format.&nbsp; Welcome to the Guild! Moved the +2 Racial Bonus from DEX to INT. The corresponding ability values under Workspace were altered following the new INT Mod value. Thank you for explanation! Added 5500 to XP. Added Scholar background, then added 2 to Arcana skill accordingly. Added Wizard's Apprentice theme and its details. Also added Color Orbs (Theme) under Powers if that's correct to do? Switched Magic Missile out for Burning Hands, values changed accordingly. (Does this mean that the melee attack will do no damage? And by special rules of Magic Missile, is it due to its lack of attack rolls and its ranged properties?) Replaced Arcane Reserves with Improved Initiative, and added 4 to the Misc. box under INIT. (There was already a +2 under Misc and, uh, I don't remember where the +2 came from or if it was generated automatically. I added the new feat's bonus to it for now. Please let me know if this is incorrect.) Replaced with Battle Caster Defense. (The AC bonus seems conditional so I didn't input the values) Added +2 bonuses from Enchantment Expert to Bluff and Diplomacy skills. That is indeed what I was attempting and the Racial Bonuses have been moved to Misc. Returned the 500gp. I understand, and that sounds like a great idea. Added +1 to attack and damage each for Melee Basic Attack under Quick Lookup. I guess Burning Hands would be the second spell here? Its values have been added. I'll do a little more reading into the handbook meanwhile. Thanks again, and happy to be here! Check Check Check Yes.&nbsp; You also get the level 5 feature of the theme.&nbsp; You will want to pick something for that feature and label it on your sheet accordingly. Magic missile not having attack or damage rolls means that it doesn't get a lot of bonuses from things and follows a bit of its own rules.&nbsp; It is why you needed a different power.&nbsp; Also, the workspace is still mostly blank and what you do have filled in is partially incorrect.&nbsp; Your Ability mod is not 7 for in, it is 5 (the half level is separate and calculated right next to it).&nbsp; I would say for this section what you would want to do is Read page 274 in the Player's Handbook.&nbsp; It will break down how you calculate an attack and damage bonus.&nbsp; If, after reading it, you need more help ask in guild chat.&nbsp; We aren't going to hang you out to dry, looks like you are trying but there is a bit of a disconnect here. It is.&nbsp; I missed the +2 initiative when I looked through it the first time.&nbsp; I don't see any reason for you to have an extra +2 so you should change it from +6 to +4.&nbsp; If I had to guess it is likely a result of one of your feats while you were building might have been Battlewise for a short time and you didn't change it back. This feat will also not do anything for you.&nbsp; Staff Expertise makes you not provoke at all.&nbsp; This gives you a bonus to defenses against attacks that you no longer are vulnerable to. Check Check Check.&nbsp; Also please be aware you are welcome to use the Sale Thread for a new character if you wish to buy something now.&nbsp; Its a good place to check for cool cheap items (and you help your guild mates because they get the money from selling it to fellow guild members). Correct.&nbsp; Like I said take a look at 274.&nbsp; 7 of the things you have a 0 in should have numbers.&nbsp; Again if it is confusing, ask in guild chat.&nbsp; This sort of thing is exactly what guild chat is designed to be about. This is a minor note and something helpful for going forward.&nbsp; On rare occasions Mythweavers will do wonky things if you put +2 instead of 2.&nbsp; The math works without the + before the number and sometimes it does strange things (usually to defenses) if you put + in front of the number.&nbsp; I also think it looks a little cleaner.&nbsp; Again this is not something you have to change, but please be aware of it as it might be the source of problems later on as you progress in levels. Getting close to having everything sorted out!
Nicholas C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963</a> Hi Nicholas, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) as requested in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please indicate what you did with your racial bonus to the ability scores, and where you're placing the level 4 boost. 2) For your racial feature of an extra language, please list the language. Same goes for the additional at will and feat. 3) Your racial bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 4) your class bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 5) Please indicate at what level you got access to which feat 6) your attack calculation is not done at all. Please give it a try by filling something in for each applicable box after you named the two powers you're doing these calculations for 7) see 6, also for damage 8) under quick lookup, please fill out what you think the check penalty is. Even if you think it is a zero, we need to know that you know what the value for this character is. 9) According to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist, please buy some proper gear for your character. Include the correct name from the compendium so that other DMs when glancing at your sheet will understand the purchases 10) Please do a breakdown of your expenses and your remaining gold under Coins and other Wealth. It is strongly recommended you spend most of your gold to make the best character you currently can. The assumption here is that your character comes to the Guild already an experienced adventurer in his own right. As the loot increases exponentially, there is also little point in saving now. 11) Once you have bought and listed that gear, please include its bonuses on the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 12) On page 2 please list the powers as indicated in Step 7 of the new Player Checklist 13) Could you please show the math you used to calculate this characters Hit Points? Because in order to assist you better we would like to know where you went wrong. 14) Under quick lookup there is a +1 shield bonus listed. Where does that come from ? 15) I noticed you did not select a character theme, nor a mechanical background. Either or both of those could grant your character additional flavor or power. Neither is mandatory. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Zahar Oblodra Should be complete I believe
CrashOverride said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Zahar Oblodra Should be complete I believe Hi CrashOverride, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. Your link directs back to this forum, and not to a character sheet.
baldhermit said: CrashOverride said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Zahar Oblodra Should be complete I believe Hi CrashOverride, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. Your link directs back to this forum, and not to a character sheet. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456330" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456330</a>
baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963</a> Hi Nicholas, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) as requested in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please indicate what you did with your racial bonus to the ability scores, and where you're placing the level 4 boost. 2) For your racial feature of an extra language, please list the language. Same goes for the additional at will and feat. 3) Your racial bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 4) your class bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 5) Please indicate at what level you got access to which feat 6) your attack calculation is not done at all. Please give it a try by filling something in for each applicable box after you named the two powers you're doing these calculations for 7) see 6, also for damage 8) under quick lookup, please fill out what you think the check penalty is. Even if you think it is a zero, we need to know that you know what the value for this character is. 9) According to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist, please buy some proper gear for your character. Include the correct name from the compendium so that other DMs when glancing at your sheet will understand the purchases 10) Please do a breakdown of your expenses and your remaining gold under Coins and other Wealth. It is strongly recommended you spend most of your gold to make the best character you currently can. The assumption here is that your character comes to the Guild already an experienced adventurer in his own right. As the loot increases exponentially, there is also little point in saving now. 11) Once you have bought and listed that gear, please include its bonuses on the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 12) On page 2 please list the powers as indicated in Step 7 of the new Player Checklist 13) Could you please show the math you used to calculate this characters Hit Points? Because in order to assist you better we would like to know where you went wrong. 14) Under quick lookup there is a +1 shield bonus listed. Where does that come from ? 15) I noticed you did not select a character theme, nor a mechanical background. Either or both of those could grant your character additional flavor or power. Neither is mandatory. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Added the proper stat addition notes 2. Added the learned language to the Human language entry 3. Added class defense bonus 4. Added racial defense bonus 5. Added proper levels to feat gaining 6. Fixed Damage entries&nbsp; 7. Refer to 6 ^ 8. Looked up and wrote in the check penalty 9. Purchased gear for Pierre, as well as more magic items to properly prepare him 10. Refer to 9 ^ 11. Added proper bonuses as indicated 12. Made sure the Powers were listed and indicated 13. Showed my health calculations, and fixed mistake 14. The bonus came from a small shield bought, using gold 15. Added background mechanical bonus as advised
CrashOverride said: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456330" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456330</a> Hi Crash, some issues with the sheet. Let me know once you've addressed them. 1. You start at 5500XP, not 7500. 2. You need to list somewhere your starting start array, racial boosts and level-up boosts (generally in either the statistics block or conditional modifiers box). 3. Your HP is incorrect. 4. You can't have two level 3 encounter powers, one of them will need to be replaced with a level 1 power. 5. Shadowed Legion has been incorrectly labelled as Shadow Meld. 6. You haven't selected a level 5 daily power. 7. You should note which weapon and implement you chose for Versatile Expertise. 8. You'll need to note which benefit you took from your background as well as which kind of weapon you make with your Unseelie Agent feature. 9. The calculations in your attack and damage workspaces need to be labelled so we can see whether they're correct or not; you can label them as the calculations for a specific power, a certain weapon or whatever else it is they're for. 10. You should have a +1 enhancement bonus to AC, since you have magic armour. 11. You need to list the enhancement bonuses of all your items with variable ratings. 12. Your equipment section has the Counterstrike Guards mislabelled. 13. You can't benefit from two different neck slot items, so there's no point in having an Amulet of Protection as well as a Cloak of Poison. This also means that you would only have a +1 enhancement bonus to Fortitude, Reflex and Will. 14. Your darkvision should be listed under special senses/movement.
Ashley T said: CrashOverride said: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456330" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456330</a> Hi Crash, some issues with the sheet. Let me know once you've addressed them. 1. You start at 5500XP, not 7500. 2. You need to list somewhere your starting start array, racial boosts and level-up boosts (generally in either the statistics block or conditional modifiers box). 3. Your HP is incorrect. 4. You can't have two level 3 encounter powers, one of them will need to be replaced with a level 1 power. 5. Shadowed Legion has been incorrectly labelled as Shadow Meld. 6. You haven't selected a level 5 daily power. 7. You should note which weapon and implement you chose for Versatile Expertise. 8. You'll need to note which benefit you took from your background as well as which kind of weapon you make with your Unseelie Agent feature. 9. The calculations in your attack and damage workspaces need to be labelled so we can see whether they're correct or not; you can label them as the calculations for a specific power, a certain weapon or whatever else it is they're for. 10. You should have a +1 enhancement bonus to AC, since you have magic armour. 11. You need to list the enhancement bonuses of all your items with variable ratings. 12. Your equipment section has the Counterstrike Guards mislabelled. 13. You can't benefit from two different neck slot items, so there's no point in having an Amulet of Protection as well as a Cloak of Poison. This also means that you would only have a +1 enhancement bonus to Fortitude, Reflex and Will. 14. Your darkvision should be listed under special senses/movement. 1.&nbsp; Adjusted 2.&nbsp; Was listed in notes at bottom.&nbsp; Moved to Stat block 3.&nbsp; Math:&nbsp; 10+1 (First), 4, 4, 5 (+1 since Con Modifier changed), 4.&nbsp; Unless Con mod gets added each level. 4.&nbsp; Nightshade's Kiss swapped for Nightmare Shades 5.&nbsp; Renamed 6.&nbsp; Heart of Dust added 7.&nbsp; Drow Long Knife and Ki Focus annotated 8.&nbsp; Annotated at bottom notes section.&nbsp; Added again up top. 9.&nbsp; Attack labeled by Melee/Ranged.&nbsp; Damage was labelled as melee, and melee+Cha mod. 10.&nbsp; Adjusted 11.&nbsp; Variable as in at higher levels?&nbsp; Wasn't originally included for clutter and space issues. 12.&nbsp; Renamed 13.&nbsp; Dropped Amulet and readjusted GP value for cost 14.&nbsp; Annotated Fixed the issues, minus #11 (Bolded with request for clarification).&nbsp; On a side note, is the very bottom box in the Background & Other Notes not visible?&nbsp; Some of the missing information was in there, and also contains notes pertaining to the Nightmare Killer feat, notes for the Night Stalker guild training, and a short legend for the book shorthand I used was all located there.&nbsp; If it's not visible, I'll migrate the essential information to another section of the sheet.
CrashOverride said: 1.&nbsp; Adjusted 2.&nbsp; Was listed in notes at bottom.&nbsp; Moved to Stat block 3.&nbsp; Math:&nbsp; 10+1 (First), 4, 4, 5 (+1 since Con Modifier changed), 4.&nbsp; Unless Con mod gets added each level. 4.&nbsp; Nightshade's Kiss swapped for Nightmare Shades 5.&nbsp; Renamed 6.&nbsp; Heart of Dust added 7.&nbsp; Drow Long Knife and Ki Focus annotated 8.&nbsp; Annotated at bottom notes section.&nbsp; Added again up top. 9.&nbsp; Attack labeled by Melee/Ranged.&nbsp; Damage was labelled as melee, and melee+Cha mod. 10.&nbsp; Adjusted 11.&nbsp; Variable as in at higher levels?&nbsp; Wasn't originally included for clutter and space issues. 12.&nbsp; Renamed 13.&nbsp; Dropped Amulet and readjusted GP value for cost 14.&nbsp; Annotated Fixed the issues, minus #11 (Bolded with request for clarification).&nbsp; On a side note, is the very bottom box in the Background & Other Notes not visible?&nbsp; Some of the missing information was in there, and also contains notes pertaining to the Nightmare Killer feat, notes for the Night Stalker guild training, and a short legend for the book shorthand I used was all located there.&nbsp; If it's not visible, I'll migrate the essential information to another section of the sheet. 3. HP uses your constitution score, not your modifier. So with 14 con it's 24 at level 1, plus four each level after that. 11. Those with higher levels, yes. The enhancement bonus of your items is very important to have listed, if you want to save space you could drop the page references since they aren't important when you have access to the portable compendium. The very bottom box is only visible to the sheet's owner, yeah, so any information there will have to be moved. And a couple new points after looking at the damage numbers: 15. Your quick lookup should list your melee weapons as dealing +5 damage, not +4. 16. Your crossbow attacks can be made via your ki focus, since it's a weapon you're proficient with, so it'll be getting the ki focus's enhancement and expertise bonuses. It'll also be getting your dexterity to damage when you attack with it, so the quick lookup damage value should represent that.
Ashley T said: CrashOverride said: 1.&nbsp; Adjusted 2.&nbsp; Was listed in notes at bottom.&nbsp; Moved to Stat block 3.&nbsp; Math:&nbsp; 10+1 (First), 4, 4, 5 (+1 since Con Modifier changed), 4.&nbsp; Unless Con mod gets added each level. 4.&nbsp; Nightshade's Kiss swapped for Nightmare Shades 5.&nbsp; Renamed 6.&nbsp; Heart of Dust added 7.&nbsp; Drow Long Knife and Ki Focus annotated 8.&nbsp; Annotated at bottom notes section.&nbsp; Added again up top. 9.&nbsp; Attack labeled by Melee/Ranged.&nbsp; Damage was labelled as melee, and melee+Cha mod. 10.&nbsp; Adjusted 11.&nbsp; Variable as in at higher levels?&nbsp; Wasn't originally included for clutter and space issues. 12.&nbsp; Renamed 13.&nbsp; Dropped Amulet and readjusted GP value for cost 14.&nbsp; Annotated Fixed the issues, minus #11 (Bolded with request for clarification).&nbsp; On a side note, is the very bottom box in the Background & Other Notes not visible?&nbsp; Some of the missing information was in there, and also contains notes pertaining to the Nightmare Killer feat, notes for the Night Stalker guild training, and a short legend for the book shorthand I used was all located there.&nbsp; If it's not visible, I'll migrate the essential information to another section of the sheet. 3. HP uses your constitution score, not your modifier. So with 14 con it's 24 at level 1, plus four each level after that. 11. Those with higher levels, yes. The enhancement bonus of your items is very important to have listed, if you want to save space you could drop the page references since they aren't important when you have access to the portable compendium. The very bottom box is only visible to the sheet's owner, yeah, so any information there will have to be moved. And a couple new points after looking at the damage numbers: 15. Your quick lookup should list your melee weapons as dealing +5 damage, not +4. 16. Your crossbow attacks can be made via your ki focus, since it's a weapon you're proficient with, so it'll be getting the ki focus's enhancement and expertise bonuses. It'll also be getting your dexterity to damage when you attack with it, so the quick lookup damage value should represent that. 3.&nbsp; Fixed.&nbsp; I see where I missed that. 11.&nbsp; Adjusted Powers to include levels.&nbsp; Do items need that as well? 15.&nbsp; Adjusted 16.&nbsp; Adjusted
CrashOverride said: 3.&nbsp; Fixed.&nbsp; I see where I missed that. 11.&nbsp; Adjusted Powers to include levels.&nbsp; Do items need that as well? 15.&nbsp; Adjusted 16.&nbsp; Adjusted 11. Items are the things that needed enhancement bonuses listed, not powers. 16. Should be getting that +1 feat bonus too, from expertise.
Ashley T said: CrashOverride said: 3.&nbsp; Fixed.&nbsp; I see where I missed that. 11.&nbsp; Adjusted Powers to include levels.&nbsp; Do items need that as well? 15.&nbsp; Adjusted 16.&nbsp; Adjusted 11. Items are the things that needed enhancement bonuses listed, not powers. 16. Should be getting that +1 feat bonus too, from expertise. 11.&nbsp; Believe I have what you are wanting listed now. 16.&nbsp; Added into the attack bonus for total of +10.
Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963</a> Hi Nicholas, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) as requested in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please indicate what you did with your racial bonus to the ability scores, and where you're placing the level 4 boost. 2) For your racial feature of an extra language, please list the language. Same goes for the additional at will and feat. 3) Your racial bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 4) your class bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 5) Please indicate at what level you got access to which feat 6) your attack calculation is not done at all. Please give it a try by filling something in for each applicable box after you named the two powers you're doing these calculations for 7) see 6, also for damage 8) under quick lookup, please fill out what you think the check penalty is. Even if you think it is a zero, we need to know that you know what the value for this character is. 9) According to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist, please buy some proper gear for your character. Include the correct name from the compendium so that other DMs when glancing at your sheet will understand the purchases 10) Please do a breakdown of your expenses and your remaining gold under Coins and other Wealth. It is strongly recommended you spend most of your gold to make the best character you currently can. The assumption here is that your character comes to the Guild already an experienced adventurer in his own right. As the loot increases exponentially, there is also little point in saving now. 11) Once you have bought and listed that gear, please include its bonuses on the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 12) On page 2 please list the powers as indicated in Step 7 of the new Player Checklist 13) Could you please show the math you used to calculate this characters Hit Points? Because in order to assist you better we would like to know where you went wrong. 14) Under quick lookup there is a +1 shield bonus listed. Where does that come from ? 15) I noticed you did not select a character theme, nor a mechanical background. Either or both of those could grant your character additional flavor or power. Neither is mandatory. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Added the proper stat addition notes 2. Added the learned language to the Human language entry 3. Added class defense bonus 4. Added racial defense bonus 5. Added proper levels to feat gaining 6. Fixed Damage entries&nbsp; 7. Refer to 6 ^ 8. Looked up and wrote in the check penalty 9. Purchased gear for Pierre, as well as more magic items to properly prepare him 10. Refer to 9 ^ 11. Added proper bonuses as indicated 12. Made sure the Powers were listed and indicated 13. Showed my health calculations, and fixed mistake 14. The bonus came from a small shield bought, using gold 15. Added background mechanical bonus as advised At 1 : At level 4 you can increase two ability scores each by one point. At 2 : Please note Elvish is not a language as listed in the compendium At 3 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the misc. field of fortitude, reflex and will. At 4 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the class column of boxes to fortitude and will At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : the attack workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 7 : the damage workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 8 : check At 9 : please place the non-magical gear such as light shield, handaxes, adventurers kit and horse&nbsp; at the bottom center section of page 1. After that, name the magical gear properly so it can be identified. I am guessing we are talking about a +1 magic chain mail armor, a +1 parrying longsword, a +1 healer's brooch, a ironskin belt (heroic) and gauntlets of ogre power (heroic) At 10 : I guess someone could do the breakdown based on the information you provided, but the value of the materials is not listed under Coins and Wealth as asked. At 11 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the enhancement boxes to fortitude, reflex and will based on that +1 Healer's Brooch, and a +1 to enhancement of the AC from that armor. At 12 : looks like you made it more difficult for yourself than what I asked for, but it is now possible to decipher what powers are At will, Encounter and Daily. At 13 : I do not understand. You changed the number, but how does 12+10+5+5+5+5 add up to 44 ? At 14 : check, I noticed the light shield listed At 15 : I see no background listed. Could you place this in the class feature section with the benefit you draw from this background? new, sorry I did not see this before 16 : alertness gives your character a bonus to perception. This is not listed in your skill section.
CrashOverride said: 11.&nbsp; Believe I have what you are wanting listed now. 16.&nbsp; Added into the attack bonus for total of +10. 11. You need to have the levels/enhancement bonuses listed in the 'Magic Items & Equipment' section of the sheet, not the powers section. Right now you'e got an enhancement bonus listed there for your armour but nothing else. That the section where gear is listed and therefore where DMs will look for details on your items, and since not all items have powers you won't be able to list the levels of every item you have in the powers section.
Ashley T said: CrashOverride said: 11.&nbsp; Believe I have what you are wanting listed now. 16.&nbsp; Added into the attack bonus for total of +10. 11. You need to have the levels/enhancement bonuses listed in the 'Magic Items & Equipment' section of the sheet, not the powers section. Right now you'e got an enhancement bonus listed there for your armour but nothing else. That the section where gear is listed and therefore where DMs will look for details on your items, and since not all items have powers you won't be able to list the levels of every item you have in the powers section. 11.&nbsp; Finally fixed.&nbsp; I wasn't orginally following what you were trying to get me to do &gt;.&lt;
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ.I have read the New Player Checklist.I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium.Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Vistim
Jay said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Vistim Hi Jay, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) I would recommend you do the attack and damage calculations for your melee basic attack and one of your at-wills. Assuming the first damage calculation is for your melee basic attack, this is not correct. Probably need to read Melee Training feat again. 2) You can choose any feat you want, but I would suggest looking at Dwarven Weapon Training instead of Weapon Proficiency : Gouge. 3) Your current total Constitution score gets added to your HP total. If your Constitution gets better as you level, that will also increase your HP total. 4) Drakescale gives a armor bonus of +8. This is listed as +10 under quick lookup. Possibly related to the fact the enhancement bonus for armor in the defense calculations top center of page 1 is not filled out. 5) Please fill out the check penalty bonus. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is. 6) Please under Coins and Wealth give us a breakdown of your expenditures. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed.
baldhermit said: Jay said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Vistim Hi Jay, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) I would recommend you do the attack and damage calculations for your melee basic attack and one of your at-wills. Assuming the first damage calculation is for your melee basic attack, this is not correct. Probably need to read Melee Training feat again. 2) You can choose any feat you want, but I would suggest looking at Dwarven Weapon Training instead of Weapon Proficiency : Gouge. 3) Your current total Constitution score gets added to your HP total. If your Constitution gets better as you level, that will also increase your HP total. 4) Drakescale gives a armor bonus of +8. This is listed as +10 under quick lookup. Possibly related to the fact the enhancement bonus for armor in the defense calculations top center of page 1 is not filled out. 5) Please fill out the check penalty bonus. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is. 6) Please under Coins and Wealth give us a breakdown of your expenditures. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1.) Added some powers and re-read the Melee Training feat 2.) Selected Dwarven Weapon Training (very useful, as I was also looking at a hammer!) 3.) Updated HP 4.) Changed the AC to 8, added +2 to the ENH field 5.) filled out the check penalty fields for all skills and for the armor. 6.) breakdown added (Didn't know if I was allowed to post on the Items for Sale topic since I don't yet have an approved character, so please let me know what to do there.)
CrashOverride said: Ashley T said: CrashOverride said: 11.&nbsp; Believe I have what you are wanting listed now. 16.&nbsp; Added into the attack bonus for total of +10. 11. You need to have the levels/enhancement bonuses listed in the 'Magic Items & Equipment' section of the sheet, not the powers section. Right now you'e got an enhancement bonus listed there for your armour but nothing else. That the section where gear is listed and therefore where DMs will look for details on your items, and since not all items have powers you won't be able to list the levels of every item you have in the powers section. 11.&nbsp; Finally fixed.&nbsp; I wasn't orginally following what you were trying to get me to do &gt;.&lt; No worries. Sheet's finished now, so I've set up your journal for you in the campaign. Next step is to make sure you're in the Skype chat (PM me or another DM for a link if you're not already in it) and fill out the journal, including setting up your macros. Once that's done you can ask for your journal to be checked in the Skype chat, then once that's done you'll be ready to play.
baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963</a> Hi Nicholas, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) as requested in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please indicate what you did with your racial bonus to the ability scores, and where you're placing the level 4 boost. 2) For your racial feature of an extra language, please list the language. Same goes for the additional at will and feat. 3) Your racial bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 4) your class bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 5) Please indicate at what level you got access to which feat 6) your attack calculation is not done at all. Please give it a try by filling something in for each applicable box after you named the two powers you're doing these calculations for 7) see 6, also for damage 8) under quick lookup, please fill out what you think the check penalty is. Even if you think it is a zero, we need to know that you know what the value for this character is. 9) According to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist, please buy some proper gear for your character. Include the correct name from the compendium so that other DMs when glancing at your sheet will understand the purchases 10) Please do a breakdown of your expenses and your remaining gold under Coins and other Wealth. It is strongly recommended you spend most of your gold to make the best character you currently can. The assumption here is that your character comes to the Guild already an experienced adventurer in his own right. As the loot increases exponentially, there is also little point in saving now. 11) Once you have bought and listed that gear, please include its bonuses on the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 12) On page 2 please list the powers as indicated in Step 7 of the new Player Checklist 13) Could you please show the math you used to calculate this characters Hit Points? Because in order to assist you better we would like to know where you went wrong. 14) Under quick lookup there is a +1 shield bonus listed. Where does that come from ? 15) I noticed you did not select a character theme, nor a mechanical background. Either or both of those could grant your character additional flavor or power. Neither is mandatory. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Added the proper stat addition notes 2. Added the learned language to the Human language entry 3. Added class defense bonus 4. Added racial defense bonus 5. Added proper levels to feat gaining 6. Fixed Damage entries&nbsp; 7. Refer to 6 ^ 8. Looked up and wrote in the check penalty 9. Purchased gear for Pierre, as well as more magic items to properly prepare him 10. Refer to 9 ^ 11. Added proper bonuses as indicated 12. Made sure the Powers were listed and indicated 13. Showed my health calculations, and fixed mistake 14. The bonus came from a small shield bought, using gold 15. Added background mechanical bonus as advised At 1 : At level 4 you can increase two ability scores each by one point. At 2 : Please note Elvish is not a language as listed in the compendium At 3 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the misc. field of fortitude, reflex and will. At 4 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the class column of boxes to fortitude and will At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : the attack workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 7 : the damage workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 8 : check At 9 : please place the non-magical gear such as light shield, handaxes, adventurers kit and horse&nbsp; at the bottom center section of page 1. After that, name the magical gear properly so it can be identified. I am guessing we are talking about a +1 magic chain mail armor, a +1 parrying longsword, a +1 healer's brooch, a ironskin belt (heroic) and gauntlets of ogre power (heroic) At 10 : I guess someone could do the breakdown based on the information you provided, but the value of the materials is not listed under Coins and Wealth as asked. At 11 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the enhancement boxes to fortitude, reflex and will based on that +1 Healer's Brooch, and a +1 to enhancement of the AC from that armor. At 12 : looks like you made it more difficult for yourself than what I asked for, but it is now possible to decipher what powers are At will, Encounter and Daily. At 13 : I do not understand. You changed the number, but how does 12+10+5+5+5+5 add up to 44 ? At 14 : check, I noticed the light shield listed At 15 : I see no background listed. Could you place this in the class feature section with the benefit you draw from this background? new, sorry I did not see this before 16 : alertness gives your character a bonus to perception. This is not listed in your skill section. 1. Adjusted that, redistributed the +2 correctly 2. Fixed to Elv(en) rather than Elvish. I was not aware there was a difference. 3. Fixed the bonuses from class and race 4. refer to 3 6. Fixed the damage and attack boxes 7. refer to 6 9. Adjusted proper names for magic items 10. Fixed wealth breakdown 11. Listed bonuses and added the right ones 13. It's been a long week, ran the numbers through a calculator this time, should be fine. 15. Added the bonus to the front page, but my background is on page 3 at the bottom, under the 'Background & Other notes' section 16. Added perception bonus.
Jay said: baldhermit said: Jay said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Vistim Hi Jay, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) I would recommend you do the attack and damage calculations for your melee basic attack and one of your at-wills. Assuming the first damage calculation is for your melee basic attack, this is not correct. Probably need to read Melee Training feat again. 2) You can choose any feat you want, but I would suggest looking at Dwarven Weapon Training instead of Weapon Proficiency : Gouge. 3) Your current total Constitution score gets added to your HP total. If your Constitution gets better as you level, that will also increase your HP total. 4) Drakescale gives a armor bonus of +8. This is listed as +10 under quick lookup. Possibly related to the fact the enhancement bonus for armor in the defense calculations top center of page 1 is not filled out. 5) Please fill out the check penalty bonus. Even if that value is zero, we need to know that you know what it is. 6) Please under Coins and Wealth give us a breakdown of your expenditures. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1.) Added some powers and re-read the Melee Training feat 2.) Selected Dwarven Weapon Training (very useful, as I was also looking at a hammer!) 3.) Updated HP 4.) Changed the AC to 8, added +2 to the ENH field 5.) filled out the check penalty fields for all skills and for the armor. 6.) breakdown added (Didn't know if I was allowed to post on the Items for Sale topic since I don't yet have an approved character, so please let me know what to do there.) At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : check At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : check. They are now bought When you hit Join Game you will find a journal waiting in the top right corner. This is also explained in the 2nd video. Once that is done, conttact one of the DMs, ideally on Skype, so they can make you a token.
Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963</a> Hi Nicholas, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) as requested in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please indicate what you did with your racial bonus to the ability scores, and where you're placing the level 4 boost. 2) For your racial feature of an extra language, please list the language. Same goes for the additional at will and feat. 3) Your racial bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 4) your class bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 5) Please indicate at what level you got access to which feat 6) your attack calculation is not done at all. Please give it a try by filling something in for each applicable box after you named the two powers you're doing these calculations for 7) see 6, also for damage 8) under quick lookup, please fill out what you think the check penalty is. Even if you think it is a zero, we need to know that you know what the value for this character is. 9) According to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist, please buy some proper gear for your character. Include the correct name from the compendium so that other DMs when glancing at your sheet will understand the purchases 10) Please do a breakdown of your expenses and your remaining gold under Coins and other Wealth. It is strongly recommended you spend most of your gold to make the best character you currently can. The assumption here is that your character comes to the Guild already an experienced adventurer in his own right. As the loot increases exponentially, there is also little point in saving now. 11) Once you have bought and listed that gear, please include its bonuses on the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 12) On page 2 please list the powers as indicated in Step 7 of the new Player Checklist 13) Could you please show the math you used to calculate this characters Hit Points? Because in order to assist you better we would like to know where you went wrong. 14) Under quick lookup there is a +1 shield bonus listed. Where does that come from ? 15) I noticed you did not select a character theme, nor a mechanical background. Either or both of those could grant your character additional flavor or power. Neither is mandatory. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Added the proper stat addition notes 2. Added the learned language to the Human language entry 3. Added class defense bonus 4. Added racial defense bonus 5. Added proper levels to feat gaining 6. Fixed Damage entries&nbsp; 7. Refer to 6 ^ 8. Looked up and wrote in the check penalty 9. Purchased gear for Pierre, as well as more magic items to properly prepare him 10. Refer to 9 ^ 11. Added proper bonuses as indicated 12. Made sure the Powers were listed and indicated 13. Showed my health calculations, and fixed mistake 14. The bonus came from a small shield bought, using gold 15. Added background mechanical bonus as advised At 1 : At level 4 you can increase two ability scores each by one point. At 2 : Please note Elvish is not a language as listed in the compendium At 3 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the misc. field of fortitude, reflex and will. At 4 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the class column of boxes to fortitude and will At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : the attack workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 7 : the damage workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 8 : check At 9 : please place the non-magical gear such as light shield, handaxes, adventurers kit and horse&nbsp; at the bottom center section of page 1. After that, name the magical gear properly so it can be identified. I am guessing we are talking about a +1 magic chain mail armor, a +1 parrying longsword, a +1 healer's brooch, a ironskin belt (heroic) and gauntlets of ogre power (heroic) At 10 : I guess someone could do the breakdown based on the information you provided, but the value of the materials is not listed under Coins and Wealth as asked. At 11 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the enhancement boxes to fortitude, reflex and will based on that +1 Healer's Brooch, and a +1 to enhancement of the AC from that armor. At 12 : looks like you made it more difficult for yourself than what I asked for, but it is now possible to decipher what powers are At will, Encounter and Daily. At 13 : I do not understand. You changed the number, but how does 12+10+5+5+5+5 add up to 44 ? At 14 : check, I noticed the light shield listed At 15 : I see no background listed. Could you place this in the class feature section with the benefit you draw from this background? new, sorry I did not see this before 16 : alertness gives your character a bonus to perception. This is not listed in your skill section. 1. Adjusted that, redistributed the +2 correctly 2. Fixed to Elv(en) rather than Elvish. I was not aware there was a difference. 3. Fixed the bonuses from class and race 4. refer to 3 6. Fixed the damage and attack boxes 7. refer to 6 9. Adjusted proper names for magic items 10. Fixed wealth breakdown 11. Listed bonuses and added the right ones 13. It's been a long week, ran the numbers through a calculator this time, should be fine. 15. Added the bonus to the front page, but my background is on page 3 at the bottom, under the 'Background & Other notes' section 16. Added perception bonus. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : not sure why I see a +3 in these fields now At 4 : this is not done At 6 : A weapon attack get the proficiency value of the weapon that attack was made with as a bonus to the attack roll. It also gets a bonus based on the expertise feat taken en the enhancement of the weapon used. Those three fields are still empty, does my explanation help you fill them? What is the +1 in the misc field from? At 6b : please select a different power than Commander's Strike, as it has neither an attack nor a damage roll. At 7 : Enhancement of the weapon used seems to be missing. What is causing the +1 in misc ? At 9 : but did not remove the non-magical items from the magical item list. Please clear that up a little to make it easier for others to read at a glance. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : I see a value of zero in the defense calculation for fortitude, reflex and will under enhancement bonus. At 13 : you may have realized your mistake, but did not change the max HP on the character sheet. At 15 : so you listed the background in the private section of your sheet that others cannot see? Please list the background with the class features. Saying you have a bonus to perception from some unnamed background is not good enough. At 16 : check
baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963</a> Hi Nicholas, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) as requested in Step 5 of the New Player Checklist, please indicate what you did with your racial bonus to the ability scores, and where you're placing the level 4 boost. 2) For your racial feature of an extra language, please list the language. Same goes for the additional at will and feat. 3) Your racial bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 4) your class bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 5) Please indicate at what level you got access to which feat 6) your attack calculation is not done at all. Please give it a try by filling something in for each applicable box after you named the two powers you're doing these calculations for 7) see 6, also for damage 8) under quick lookup, please fill out what you think the check penalty is. Even if you think it is a zero, we need to know that you know what the value for this character is. 9) According to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist, please buy some proper gear for your character. Include the correct name from the compendium so that other DMs when glancing at your sheet will understand the purchases 10) Please do a breakdown of your expenses and your remaining gold under Coins and other Wealth. It is strongly recommended you spend most of your gold to make the best character you currently can. The assumption here is that your character comes to the Guild already an experienced adventurer in his own right. As the loot increases exponentially, there is also little point in saving now. 11) Once you have bought and listed that gear, please include its bonuses on the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 12) On page 2 please list the powers as indicated in Step 7 of the new Player Checklist 13) Could you please show the math you used to calculate this characters Hit Points? Because in order to assist you better we would like to know where you went wrong. 14) Under quick lookup there is a +1 shield bonus listed. Where does that come from ? 15) I noticed you did not select a character theme, nor a mechanical background. Either or both of those could grant your character additional flavor or power. Neither is mandatory. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1. Added the proper stat addition notes 2. Added the learned language to the Human language entry 3. Added class defense bonus 4. Added racial defense bonus 5. Added proper levels to feat gaining 6. Fixed Damage entries&nbsp; 7. Refer to 6 ^ 8. Looked up and wrote in the check penalty 9. Purchased gear for Pierre, as well as more magic items to properly prepare him 10. Refer to 9 ^ 11. Added proper bonuses as indicated 12. Made sure the Powers were listed and indicated 13. Showed my health calculations, and fixed mistake 14. The bonus came from a small shield bought, using gold 15. Added background mechanical bonus as advised At 1 : At level 4 you can increase two ability scores each by one point. At 2 : Please note Elvish is not a language as listed in the compendium At 3 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the misc. field of fortitude, reflex and will. At 4 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the class column of boxes to fortitude and will At 5 : check and thank you At 6 : the attack workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 7 : the damage workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 8 : check At 9 : please place the non-magical gear such as light shield, handaxes, adventurers kit and horse&nbsp; at the bottom center section of page 1. After that, name the magical gear properly so it can be identified. I am guessing we are talking about a +1 magic chain mail armor, a +1 parrying longsword, a +1 healer's brooch, a ironskin belt (heroic) and gauntlets of ogre power (heroic) At 10 : I guess someone could do the breakdown based on the information you provided, but the value of the materials is not listed under Coins and Wealth as asked. At 11 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the enhancement boxes to fortitude, reflex and will based on that +1 Healer's Brooch, and a +1 to enhancement of the AC from that armor. At 12 : looks like you made it more difficult for yourself than what I asked for, but it is now possible to decipher what powers are At will, Encounter and Daily. At 13 : I do not understand. You changed the number, but how does 12+10+5+5+5+5 add up to 44 ? At 14 : check, I noticed the light shield listed At 15 : I see no background listed. Could you place this in the class feature section with the benefit you draw from this background? new, sorry I did not see this before 16 : alertness gives your character a bonus to perception. This is not listed in your skill section. 1. Adjusted that, redistributed the +2 correctly 2. Fixed to Elv(en) rather than Elvish. I was not aware there was a difference. 3. Fixed the bonuses from class and race 4. refer to 3 6. Fixed the damage and attack boxes 7. refer to 6 9. Adjusted proper names for magic items 10. Fixed wealth breakdown 11. Listed bonuses and added the right ones 13. It's been a long week, ran the numbers through a calculator this time, should be fine. 15. Added the bonus to the front page, but my background is on page 3 at the bottom, under the 'Background & Other notes' section 16. Added perception bonus. At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : not sure why I see a +3 in these fields now At 4 : this is not done At 6 : A weapon attack get the proficiency value of the weapon that attack was made with as a bonus to the attack roll. It also gets a bonus based on the expertise feat taken en the enhancement of the weapon used. Those three fields are still empty, does my explanation help you fill them? What is the +1 in the misc field from? At 6b : please select a different power than Commander's Strike, as it has neither an attack nor a damage roll. At 7 : Enhancement of the weapon used seems to be missing. What is causing the +1 in misc ? At 9 : but did not remove the non-magical items from the magical item list. Please clear that up a little to make it easier for others to read at a glance. At 10 : check and thank you At 11 : I see a value of zero in the defense calculation for fortitude, reflex and will under enhancement bonus. At 13 : you may have realized your mistake, but did not change the max HP on the character sheet. At 15 : so you listed the background in the private section of your sheet that others cannot see? Please list the background with the class features. Saying you have a bonus to perception from some unnamed background is not good enough. At 16 : check 3. Properly adjusted bonuses 4. refer to 3 6. Added different ability 7. Misunderstanding, adjusted that 9. Removed Mundane items from magic items and equipment list, as per your request 11. Adjusted the enhancement bonus 13.Changed max hp 15. All due respect, my background IS on the sheet and in public, I tested this and fail to understand where my mistake is there. I would be happy to discuss it if that is what is needed.

Edited 1515998365
Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: baldhermit said: Nicholas C. said: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1456963</a> Hi Nicholas, welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 3) Your racial bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 4) your class bonus to defenses is missing from the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 6) your attack calculation is not done at all. Please give it a try by filling something in for each applicable box after you named the two powers you're doing these calculations for 7) see 6, also for damage 9) According to Step 9 of the New Player Checklist, please buy some proper gear for your character. Include the correct name from the compendium so that other DMs when glancing at your sheet will understand the purchases 11) Once you have bought and listed that gear, please include its bonuses on the defense calculations at the center top of page 1 13) Could you please show the math you used to calculate this characters Hit Points? Because in order to assist you better we would like to know where you went wrong. 15) I noticed you did not select a character theme, nor a mechanical background. Either or both of those could grant your character additional flavor or power. Neither is mandatory. 3. Added class defense bonus 4. Added racial defense bonus 6. Fixed Damage entries&nbsp; 7. Refer to 6 ^ 9. Purchased gear for Pierre, as well as more magic items to properly prepare him 11. Added proper bonuses as indicated 13. Showed my health calculations, and fixed mistake 15. Added background mechanical bonus as advised At 3 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the misc. field of fortitude, reflex and will. At 4 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the class column of boxes to fortitude and will At 6 : the attack workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 7 : the damage workspace on this sheet is completely empty still At 9 : please place the non-magical gear such as light shield, handaxes, adventurers kit and horse&nbsp; at the bottom center section of page 1. After that, name the magical gear properly so it can be identified. I am guessing we are talking about a +1 magic chain mail armor, a +1 parrying longsword, a +1 healer's brooch, a ironskin belt (heroic) and gauntlets of ogre power (heroic) At 11 : I do not see this listed. It should be a +1 in the enhancement boxes to fortitude, reflex and will based on that +1 Healer's Brooch, and a +1 to enhancement of the AC from that armor. At 13 : I do not understand. You changed the number, but how does 12+10+5+5+5+5 add up to 44 ? At 15 : I see no background listed. Could you place this in the class feature section with the benefit you draw from this background? 3. Fixed the bonuses from class and race 4. refer to 3 6. Fixed the damage and attack boxes 7. refer to 6 9. Adjusted proper names for magic items 11. Listed bonuses and added the right ones 13. It's been a long week, ran the numbers through a calculator this time, should be fine. 15. Added the bonus to the front page, but my background is on page 3 at the bottom, under the 'Background & Other notes' section At 3 : not sure why I see a +3 in these fields now At 4 : this is not done At 6 : A weapon attack get the proficiency value of the weapon that attack was made with as a bonus to the attack roll. It also gets a bonus based on the expertise feat taken en the enhancement of the weapon used. Those three fields are still empty, does my explanation help you fill them? What is the +1 in the misc field from? At 6b : please select a different power than Commander's Strike, as it has neither an attack nor a damage roll. At 7 : Enhancement of the weapon used seems to be missing. What is causing the +1 in misc ? At 9 : but did not remove the non-magical items from the magical item list. Please clear that up a little to make it easier for others to read at a glance. At 11 : I see a value of zero in the defense calculation for fortitude, reflex and will under enhancement bonus. At 13 : you may have realized your mistake, but did not change the max HP on the character sheet. At 15 : so you listed the background in the private section of your sheet that others cannot see? Please list the background with the class features. Saying you have a bonus to perception from some unnamed background is not good enough. 3. Properly adjusted bonuses 4. refer to 3 6. Added different ability 7. Misunderstanding, adjusted that 9. Removed Mundane items from magic items and equipment list, as per your request 11. Adjusted the enhancement bonus 13.Changed max hp 15. All due respect, my background IS on the sheet and in public, I tested this and fail to understand where my mistake is there. I would be happy to discuss it if that is what is needed. At 3 : check At 4 : check At 6 : I do not understand what it is that you did, and your brief explanation is not helping me at all. I am trying to help you build a good character sheet, and I fail to see what it is you do not understand about this sheet and what is wrong with it. As it currently stands, you are missing several bonuses to the attack calculation as explained yesterday. Why do you think those do not apply to your characters attack ? At 6b : check At 7 : the +1 in misc has been removed, but the enhancement bonus of the weapon has not been added. Just like I stated in #6, I do not understand what it is here you fail to grasp about D&D 4e At 9 : check and thank you At 11: I do not see the enhancement bonus of your neck item listed in the defense calculations on the top center of page 1 At 13 : check At 15 : I am well aware I seem awfully nitpicky. At a standard table, you'd have 1 DM, 6 players, and within weeks the DM will have memorized each players character, know what they are capable of, know how they work and why. That is not the case in the Guild Living campaign. We have something like 200 player journals, 20 DMs, and prior to a session the DM does not know who will sit down and play. That means such a DM needs to be able to glance at your sheet and understand what it is that makes each player character tick. I asked you to please list the name of the mechanical background you chose under the class features with the benefit you draw from that. I do not see the name of this background anywhere on the sheet. It needs to be listed for us to understand why your character is entitled to the benefit. I am trying to get you to have a fun playing experience with a group I value a lot. Tell us what it is you do not understand, tell us what changes you make and why, and we can guide you to understand this system.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459123" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459123</a>
Meiabeau said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459123" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459123</a> Hey there, and Welcome to the Guild Living! Your Race needs to be the primary race with the subtype in the Race Features section. Gender "yes" is unhelpful for understanding the PC. Surges per day is missing, please get this from your class entry Weapon Proficiency (Greatbow) instead of Greatbow Prof please. Please denote what skill training you got from your theme (I assume it is Arcana).&nbsp; Typically in the Class Features is the best place to put this. Shadowdancer is not the name of an armor, please correct with the name and type (Shimmering Cloth Armor +1 for example).&nbsp; I think its also Leather instead of Hide, not sure wearing less armor is intentional or not. OOA is not a thing, and as was specifically mentioned in chat please try to use correct game terms on your sheet. Your speed is blank Please denote what type of Lightning Weapon you have.&nbsp; I assume Lightning Greatbow +1 Disenchant Item is not a ritual that exists in the campaign.&nbsp; For more information please check the Rules on Items thread. Quivers of arrows (and all mundane items) are free in the campaign. Interesting Backstory.&nbsp; I like it.&nbsp; For your mechanical background, please be aware of the 'all mundane items are free to guild members' part of the campaign.&nbsp; You will also get a benefit for crafting items for others, but not for yourself. Damage Quick lookup on Twinstrike is incorrect.&nbsp; Twinstrike does not get Ability modifier to damage. Where does the +2 Misc damage come from? Optional: I would strongly recommend against taking things to become or remain hidden.&nbsp; In my experience the playstyle that tends to come from this is problematic at best.
I have read the New Player Checklist and the Basic Rules/FAQ and have downloaded the Compendium <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a>
Noraway said: I have read the New Player Checklist and the Basic Rules/FAQ and have downloaded the Compendium <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. At fourth level, you want to increase your highest stats.&nbsp; Here's a post explaining why 2. Fill out your race features 3. Fill out your class features 4. Templar's are already proficient with leather armor, so your armor proficiency feat doesn't do anything. Additionally if you pick Battle Cleric's Lore instead of Healer's Lore, you get proficiency in scale armor. "Check Penalty" box should not be empty. You didn't add the bonus from Alertness. Your choice of expertise feat should give you a feat bonus to attack rolls which hasn't been included, make sure the chosen expertise applies to your attacks. Where are you getting the feat bonus to AC? Your class defense bonuses don't match with compendium 5. Note down your Channel Divinity powers. Additionally you need a Level 2 Utility power 6. "Step Togheter"? "Lingvistic"? 7. If you choose to have both implement and weapon attacks, you should buy a magical one of each 8. You are allowed to take the benefit of a&nbsp; mechanical background and a theme. From your feats I gather you might be interested in Theme: Scholar Please respond with numbers and what you chose to alter. After that we can get into further detail
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459260" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459260</a>
Shae M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459260" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459260</a> Welcome to the Guild! Please do not gimp your stats by not applying your level up bonuses to your highest stat.&nbsp; Check&nbsp; This Thread for a further explanation. Minor thing: Greataxe not Great Axe. In your explanation of what Rampage does you are missing an important word.&nbsp; While you don't have to have this on your sheet at all, I want to make sure you are aware Rampage only triggers on Barbarian powers.&nbsp; You cannot, for example, Rampage off a critical hit from a Melee Basic Attack. Your Reminder for Giantslayer weapon is similarly missing a very important word.&nbsp; The bonus from the weapon is an Item bonus so will not stack with other common item bonuses. Your HP is incorrect.&nbsp; Please calculate your HP somewhere on your sheet (or as a response to this post) to see where the error is.&nbsp; I am pretty sure I know what it is, but it helps to have the breakdown. Your attack and damage workspaces are correct.&nbsp; We do, however, ask that you have something that is different in the two lines.&nbsp; I would recommend changing one of them to show what your Ranged Basic attack would be. Set your current EXP to 5500 please Optional: You did not select a mechanical background.&nbsp; While not required it is allowed and choosing one that fits your character adds a little bit of depth to the character. Optional: You did not select a Theme. While not required it is allowed and choosing one that fits your character adds a little bit of depth to the character. An excellent submission.&nbsp; A few minor tweaks and I'll get your journal entry ready for the next step in the process.&nbsp; Reply by quoting this post and responding to each of the numbered items in a similar format.
Gary M said: Shae M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459260" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459260</a> Welcome to the Guild! Please do not gimp your stats by not applying your level up bonuses to your highest stat.&nbsp; Check&nbsp; This Thread for a further explanation. Minor thing: Greataxe not Great Axe. In your explanation of what Rampage does you are missing an important word.&nbsp; While you don't have to have this on your sheet at all, I want to make sure you are aware Rampage only triggers on Barbarian powers.&nbsp; You cannot, for example, Rampage off a critical hit from a Melee Basic Attack. Your Reminder for Giantslayer weapon is similarly missing a very important word.&nbsp; The bonus from the weapon is an Item bonus so will not stack with other common item bonuses. Your HP is incorrect.&nbsp; Please calculate your HP somewhere on your sheet (or as a response to this post) to see where the error is.&nbsp; I am pretty sure I know what it is, but it helps to have the breakdown. Your attack and damage workspaces are correct.&nbsp; We do, however, ask that you have something that is different in the two lines.&nbsp; I would recommend changing one of them to show what your Ranged Basic attack would be. Set your current EXP to 5500 please Optional: You did not select a mechanical background.&nbsp; While not required it is allowed and choosing one that fits your character adds a little bit of depth to the character. Optional: You did not select a Theme. While not required it is allowed and choosing one that fits your character adds a little bit of depth to the character. An excellent submission.&nbsp; A few minor tweaks and I'll get your journal entry ready for the next step in the process.&nbsp; Reply by quoting this post and responding to each of the numbered items in a similar format. 1. Changed my array to something that makes more sense and fixed the stat upgrade 2.Derp, fixed 3.Added mention of Barbarian power in description of Rampage 4.Added mention of Item Power in Giantslayer reminder 5. Since I changed the array it should be 15+14+6+6+6+6 = 53? 6. Fixed 7. Fixed 8. Added Berserker - Follower of Kord 9. Passing on the theme

Edited 1516051926
Juho G. said: Noraway said: I have read the New Player Checklist and the Basic Rules/FAQ and have downloaded the Compendium <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. At fourth level, you want to increase your highest stats.&nbsp; Here's a post explaining why 2. Fill out your race features 3. Fill out your class features 4. Templar's are already proficient with leather armor, so your armor proficiency feat doesn't do anything. Additionally if you pick Battle Cleric's Lore instead of Healer's Lore, you get proficiency in scale armor. "Check Penalty" box should not be empty. You didn't add the bonus from Alertness. Your choice of expertise feat should give you a feat bonus to attack rolls which hasn't been included, make sure the chosen expertise applies to your attacks. Where are you getting the feat bonus to AC? Your class defense bonuses don't match with compendium 5. Note down your Channel Divinity powers. Additionally you need a Level 2 Utility power 6. "Step Togheter"? "Lingvistic"? 7. If you choose to have both implement and weapon attacks, you should buy a magical one of each 8. You are allowed to take the benefit of a&nbsp; mechanical background and a theme. From your feats I gather you might be interested in Theme: Scholar Please respond with numbers and what you chose to alter. After that we can get into further detail 1. I just like to be balanced, but i did what you said. 2. I don't see any "features", are bonuses considered features? 3. done 4. changed the proficiency feat with an implement feat, check penalty added, alertness bonus added, class bonus repaired, ac bonus removed. 5. Step Together is the level 2 Utility, but it was spelled wrong 6. just spelling mistakes, corrected them 7. done, I think 8. maybe later, for another character, too much to handle for a new player like me <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a>
Shae M. said: Gary M said: Shae M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459260" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459260</a> Welcome to the Guild! Please do not gimp your stats by not applying your level up bonuses to your highest stat.&nbsp; Check&nbsp; This Thread for a further explanation. Minor thing: Greataxe not Great Axe. In your explanation of what Rampage does you are missing an important word.&nbsp; While you don't have to have this on your sheet at all, I want to make sure you are aware Rampage only triggers on Barbarian powers.&nbsp; You cannot, for example, Rampage off a critical hit from a Melee Basic Attack. Your Reminder for Giantslayer weapon is similarly missing a very important word.&nbsp; The bonus from the weapon is an Item bonus so will not stack with other common item bonuses. Your HP is incorrect.&nbsp; Please calculate your HP somewhere on your sheet (or as a response to this post) to see where the error is.&nbsp; I am pretty sure I know what it is, but it helps to have the breakdown. Your attack and damage workspaces are correct.&nbsp; We do, however, ask that you have something that is different in the two lines.&nbsp; I would recommend changing one of them to show what your Ranged Basic attack would be. Set your current EXP to 5500 please Optional: You did not select a mechanical background.&nbsp; While not required it is allowed and choosing one that fits your character adds a little bit of depth to the character. Optional: You did not select a Theme. While not required it is allowed and choosing one that fits your character adds a little bit of depth to the character. An excellent submission.&nbsp; A few minor tweaks and I'll get your journal entry ready for the next step in the process.&nbsp; Reply by quoting this post and responding to each of the numbered items in a similar format. 1. Changed my array to something that makes more sense and fixed the stat upgrade 2.Derp, fixed 3.Added mention of Barbarian power in description of Rampage 4.Added mention of Item Power in Giantslayer reminder 5. Since I changed the array it should be 15+14+6+6+6+6 = 53? 6. Fixed 7. Fixed 8. Added Berserker - Follower of Kord 9. Passing on the theme Check Check Check Check I was correct in where the confusion lay.&nbsp; Whenever you increase your con score you also increase your HP&nbsp; So 15+15+6+6+6+6 = 54. Check, although you are allowed to use your strength with an RBA using a handaxe. Check Check K Everything looks good (Fixing the hp is simple).&nbsp; I have assigned you a journal entry.&nbsp; Please launch the game and start filling out your journal entry.&nbsp; For more details on what is needed for filling out your journal, refer to the New Player Checklist, Part 2 of the video tutorial and feel free to ask any questions you have in guild chat.

Edited 1516078316
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=752824" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=752824</a> I couldnt really find an answer on where to put the daily powers my items gave, so I just put them in the powers section. Hope you guys enjoy the backstory. (Sorry for the double post, it told me "Gateway timeout" and it reloaded, so it must have sent the confirmation through twice.)
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047</a>

Edited 1516093984
Torma A. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=752824" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=752824</a> I couldnt really find an answer on where to put the daily powers my items gave, so I just put them in the powers section. Hope you guys enjoy the backstory. (Sorry for the double post, it told me "Gateway timeout" and it reloaded, so it must have sent the confirmation through twice.) Hi Torma, and welcome to the Guild I looked over your sheet and got a few minor things I'd like for you to take a look at: 1. Please fill in your current XP (5500 for level 5) 2. Put your planned Paragon Path in parentheses or otherwise denote that you don't have it yet (very minor, just for readability) 3. The feat "Leather Armor Training" is called "Armor Proficiency: Leather", again just a readability/accuracy thing 4. While not wrong, unless you plan to regularly make melee attacks, it'd be more useful info to put one of your At-Wills under Quick Look Up 5. Under Class Features, there's a T from Theme missing, also please note that you gain the Guidance of the Past power in the text block (also because it's my job to be nitpicky: the theme is called "Ghost of the Past" ;) ) 6. Your theme allows you to learn an additional language, which you seem to be missing 7. Under items, please change the names of your items slightly, as "Magic Weapon" and "Magic Armor" do already exist under that name (for example "Tooth of Chaos Dagger +1") 8. As a side note, you don't have to track the weight of your items. In addition, you do not need to pay gold for your Adventurer's kit, and speaking from experience, I'd strongly suggest to just put it as "Adventurer's Kit" instead of listing its contents individually, as between your numerous slots, slotless items, consumables etc., your inventory will fill up quickly 9. Under powers, please denote where those powers come from (for example "Chaos Bolt (Sorcerer At-Will 1)") 10. Your racial power, as well as Guidance of the Past, do not have levels 11. Half-Elves have to choose between a dilettante power or Knack for Success, you do not get both 12. While not wrong, should you choose dilettante, I would advise you to reconsider Scare as your dilettante power, as it is an intelligence-based power, meaning your accuracy with it will be quite poor 13. Please add a breakdown of your expenses in the wealth box Once you've had a chance to review your sheet, please reply to my points with the quote function. Also, if you haven't been added to the Skype chat yet, contact a DM so they can do so.
Rayjaholiq said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047</a> Hi Rayjaholiq , welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) Your characters HP total is incorrect. Would you mind posting your calculation either in reply, or in the statistic block on the sheet so we can see where you went wrong? 2) please fill out the check penalty under quick lookup. Even if that check penalty is zero and has no effect on any other number on this sheet, we need to know that you know what that value is. 3) This campaign functions with many (dare I say all) of its stories and sessions being a single work day. Without metagaming or outright cheating, your character will never know in advance what it will face in that particular adventure. As such, the spellbook feature loses all meaning, other than forcing you to make macros and track many more powers than you will actually get to use. So we recommend you ignore this feature altogether, and just select one level 1 Encounter power, one level 1 Daily, etc. This is a suggestion, using it is not technically wrong, it just causes you more work. 4) Similarly, your Bag of Holding will almost never come into play. It is perfectly allowed for your character to have one, but I would suggest you spend your cash elsewhere. 5) your attack calculation for Cloud of Daggers seems to be missing a feat bonus 6) what is this dagger that your character is making its secondary calculated attack with? If that is a Ranged Basic Attack, I find no actual dagger on your sheet to make that attack with. 7) Please name the type of armor your character is wearing (cloth, leather, hide, chain, scale, plate) with the list of magic gear on page 2. Following that, adjust the armor bonus under quick lookup. No armor type in D&D4e gives a bonus of +1. 8) About those reagents and rare herbs, please read #11 on the Rules on Items as that might be relevant going forward 9) Please do a break down of your expenses under Coins and Wealth 10) I noticed you did not select a character theme. This is not mandatory, but something you could select if you wanted to. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed.
Noraway said: Juho G. said: Noraway said: I have read the New Player Checklist and the Basic Rules/FAQ and have downloaded the Compendium <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. At fourth level, you want to increase your highest stats.&nbsp; Here's a post explaining why 2. Fill out your race features 3. Fill out your class features 4. Templar's are already proficient with leather armor, so your armor proficiency feat doesn't do anything. Additionally if you pick Battle Cleric's Lore instead of Healer's Lore, you get proficiency in scale armor. "Check Penalty" box should not be empty. You didn't add the bonus from Alertness. Your choice of expertise feat should give you a feat bonus to attack rolls which hasn't been included, make sure the chosen expertise applies to your attacks. Where are you getting the feat bonus to AC? Your class defense bonuses don't match with compendium 5. Note down your Channel Divinity powers. Additionally you need a Level 2 Utility power 6. "Step Togheter"? "Lingvistic"? 7. If you choose to have both implement and weapon attacks, you should buy a magical one of each 8. You are allowed to take the benefit of a&nbsp; mechanical background and a theme. From your feats I gather you might be interested in Theme: Scholar Please respond with numbers and what you chose to alter. After that we can get into further detail 1. I just like to be balanced, but i did what you said. 2. I don't see any "features", are bonuses considered features? 3. done 4. changed the proficiency feat with an implement feat, check penalty added, alertness bonus added, class bonus repaired, ac bonus removed. 5. Step Together is the level 2 Utility, but it was spelled wrong 6. just spelling mistakes, corrected them 7. done, I think 8. maybe later, for another character, too much to handle for a new player like me <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> 1. You need to manually add them in like you did with your racial +2. This also applies to your human defense bonuses which should go to the misc boxes. 2. In the compendium entry, the things listed below languages that the race can speak are it's features 3. You need to choose one of the Healer's Lore/Battle Cleric's Lore.&nbsp; 4. Alertness gives a bonus to a skill check that you need to add. I would suggest you don the armor that gives you the highest defense bonus that you are proficient with (Chainmail if you take Healer's Lore, Scale Mail if you take Battle Cleric's) 5. Step Together is a Channel Divinity power and cannot be taken as LV2 Utility. Additionally you need to choose two Channel Divinity powers which I would suggest you put in the power box you have for the Channel Divinity feature 6. "Hamadryan Egg"? 7. Thanks (though fix the spelling mistake). Mighty Crusader Expertise (if you use a two-handed weapon) and&nbsp;Devout Protector Expertise (if you use a one-handed weapon) both carry an attack roll bonus to Holy symbol attacks and weapon attacks with a possible side benefit. If you choose to keep your Bludgeon expertise, you are going to be less accurate hitting with&nbsp;Destined Duel and&nbsp;Hold Foe 8. You can add them in later if you choose to. 9. Your Attack Workspace is missing Proficiency / Feat / Enhancement bonus. Additionally if you choose to keep Destined Duel and Hold Foe, I suggest you replace Melee Basic Attacks calculations with one of those.&nbsp;

Edited 1516114345
Juho G. said: Noraway said: Juho G. said: Noraway said: I have read the New Player Checklist and the Basic Rules/FAQ and have downloaded the Compendium <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. At fourth level, you want to increase your highest stats.&nbsp; Here's a post explaining why 2. Fill out your race features 3. Fill out your class features 4. Templar's are already proficient with leather armor, so your armor proficiency feat doesn't do anything. Additionally if you pick Battle Cleric's Lore instead of Healer's Lore, you get proficiency in scale armor. "Check Penalty" box should not be empty. You didn't add the bonus from Alertness. Your choice of expertise feat should give you a feat bonus to attack rolls which hasn't been included, make sure the chosen expertise applies to your attacks. Where are you getting the feat bonus to AC? Your class defense bonuses don't match with compendium 5. Note down your Channel Divinity powers. Additionally you need a Level 2 Utility power 6. "Step Togheter"? "Lingvistic"? 7. If you choose to have both implement and weapon attacks, you should buy a magical one of each 8. You are allowed to take the benefit of a&nbsp; mechanical background and a theme. From your feats I gather you might be interested in Theme: Scholar Please respond with numbers and what you chose to alter. After that we can get into further detail 1. I just like to be balanced, but i did what you said. 2. I don't see any "features", are bonuses considered features? 3. done 4. changed the proficiency feat with an implement feat, check penalty added, alertness bonus added, class bonus repaired, ac bonus removed. 5. Step Together is the level 2 Utility, but it was spelled wrong 6. just spelling mistakes, corrected them 7. done, I think 8. maybe later, for another character, too much to handle for a new player like me <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> 1. You need to manually add them in like you did with your racial +2. This also applies to your human defense bonuses which should go to the misc boxes. 2. In the compendium entry, the things listed below languages that the race can speak are it's features 3. You need to choose one of the Healer's Lore/Battle Cleric's Lore.&nbsp; 4. Alertness gives a bonus to a skill check that you need to add. I would suggest you don the armor that gives you the highest defense bonus that you are proficient with (Chainmail if you take Healer's Lore, Scale Mail if you take Battle Cleric's) 5. Step Together is a Channel Divinity power and cannot be taken as LV2 Utility. Additionally you need to choose two Channel Divinity powers which I would suggest you put in the power box you have for the Channel Divinity feature 6. "Hamadryan Egg"? 7. Thanks (though fix the spelling mistake). Mighty Crusader Expertise (if you use a two-handed weapon) and&nbsp;Devout Protector Expertise (if you use a one-handed weapon) both carry an attack roll bonus to Holy symbol attacks and weapon attacks with a possible side benefit. If you choose to keep your Bludgeon expertise, you are going to be less accurate hitting with&nbsp;Destined Duel and&nbsp;Hold Foe 8. You can add them in later if you choose to. 9. Your Attack Workspace is missing Proficiency / Feat / Enhancement bonus. Additionally if you choose to keep Destined Duel and Hold Foe, I suggest you replace Melee Basic Attacks calculations with one of those.&nbsp; 1. done 2. done 3. done 4. what i understood is to add 2 to the base perception value, if not can you please be specific?I keep reading the PHB but i can't really read it all in one go.And about the armor, i don't want the minuses for speed and check, I have though moved to hide. 5. done 6. another spelling mistake, changed to "Hamadryad Egg", probably mispelled because I like how Hamadryan Egg sounds more. 7. done 9. done <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a>
baldhermit said: Rayjaholiq said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047</a> Hi Rayjaholiq , welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) Your characters HP total is incorrect. Would you mind posting your calculation either in reply, or in the statistic block on the sheet so we can see where you went wrong? 2) please fill out the check penalty under quick lookup. Even if that check penalty is zero and has no effect on any other number on this sheet, we need to know that you know what that value is. 3) This campaign functions with many (dare I say all) of its stories and sessions being a single work day. Without metagaming or outright cheating, your character will never know in advance what it will face in that particular adventure. As such, the spellbook feature loses all meaning, other than forcing you to make macros and track many more powers than you will actually get to use. So we recommend you ignore this feature altogether, and just select one level 1 Encounter power, one level 1 Daily, etc. This is a suggestion, using it is not technically wrong, it just causes you more work. 4) Similarly, your Bag of Holding will almost never come into play. It is perfectly allowed for your character to have one, but I would suggest you spend your cash elsewhere. 5) your attack calculation for Cloud of Daggers seems to be missing a feat bonus 6) what is this dagger that your character is making its secondary calculated attack with? If that is a Ranged Basic Attack, I find no actual dagger on your sheet to make that attack with. 7) Please name the type of armor your character is wearing (cloth, leather, hide, chain, scale, plate) with the list of magic gear on page 2. Following that, adjust the armor bonus under quick lookup. No armor type in D&D4e gives a bonus of +1. 8) About those reagents and rare herbs, please read #11 on the Rules on Items as that might be relevant going forward 9) Please do a break down of your expenses under Coins and Wealth 10) I noticed you did not select a character theme. This is not mandatory, but something you could select if you wanted to. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1) Was using Con mod, not score in calculation. Believe it is now corrected? (10+10+(4x4)) 2) Doneski 3) More familiar with 3.5 and longer campaigns. Though I would expect to still require a Spellbook to store rituals, in accordance with #11 in Rules on Items, which states a ritual book is a must to learn rituals. In addition, will no campaign/session offer opportunities to acquire new spells? Am happy to macro all spells, got a lot of time on my hands, and while not metagaming or cheating, I should still be able to decide what spells I want to "prepare" before joining a session; relevence/usefulness or lackthereof be damned. Will still drop it if you believe it won't affect continuity over multiple campaigns/sessions. 4) Figured it would be easier for my Tiny Pixie Wizard to carry a 1lb bag with all his goodies in it, rather than a 33lb adventurers kit + extras. Unsure about load limits in 4ed, especially regarding the Tiny. Can still exchange for other arcanities if still deemed unnecessary. 5) I think this is corrected? (Orb Expertise?) 6) Nixed the dagger, was just trying to fulfill the suggested "basic attack" within Quick Lookup, but have decided my character won't "shed blood". 7) Corrected? Failure to read the Cloth Armor entry properly 8) Rectified 9) Rectified? 10) Couldn't find one I liked Hope I've justified some of my choices, but happy to tinker more.. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047</a>
Rayjaholiq said: baldhermit said: Rayjaholiq said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047</a> Hi Rayjaholiq , welcome to the Guild Living campaign. If you have not been added to the Skype Guild Chat, please contact one of the DMs. My handle is baldhermit. 1) Your characters HP total is incorrect. Would you mind posting your calculation either in reply, or in the statistic block on the sheet so we can see where you went wrong? 2) please fill out the check penalty under quick lookup. Even if that check penalty is zero and has no effect on any other number on this sheet, we need to know that you know what that value is. 3) This campaign functions with many (dare I say all) of its stories and sessions being a single work day. Without metagaming or outright cheating, your character will never know in advance what it will face in that particular adventure. As such, the spellbook feature loses all meaning, other than forcing you to make macros and track many more powers than you will actually get to use. So we recommend you ignore this feature altogether, and just select one level 1 Encounter power, one level 1 Daily, etc. This is a suggestion, using it is not technically wrong, it just causes you more work. 4) Similarly, your Bag of Holding will almost never come into play. It is perfectly allowed for your character to have one, but I would suggest you spend your cash elsewhere. 5) your attack calculation for Cloud of Daggers seems to be missing a feat bonus 6) what is this dagger that your character is making its secondary calculated attack with? If that is a Ranged Basic Attack, I find no actual dagger on your sheet to make that attack with. 7) Please name the type of armor your character is wearing (cloth, leather, hide, chain, scale, plate) with the list of magic gear on page 2. Following that, adjust the armor bonus under quick lookup. No armor type in D&D4e gives a bonus of +1. 8) About those reagents and rare herbs, please read #11 on the Rules on Items as that might be relevant going forward 9) Please do a break down of your expenses under Coins and Wealth 10) I noticed you did not select a character theme. This is not mandatory, but something you could select if you wanted to. Once you have taken the time to read the above, please reply using the quote function, using the same number indicators I did to let us know what, if anything, you changed. 1) Was using Con mod, not score in calculation. Believe it is now corrected? (10+10+(4x4)) 2) Doneski 3) More familiar with 3.5 and longer campaigns. Though I would expect to still require a Spellbook to store rituals, in accordance with #11 in Rules on Items, which states a ritual book is a must to learn rituals. In addition, will no campaign/session offer opportunities to acquire new spells? Am happy to macro all spells, got a lot of time on my hands, and while not metagaming or cheating, I should still be able to decide what spells I want to "prepare" before joining a session; relevence/usefulness or lackthereof be damned. Will still drop it if you believe it won't affect continuity over multiple campaigns/sessions. 4) Figured it would be easier for my Tiny Pixie Wizard to carry a 1lb bag with all his goodies in it, rather than a 33lb adventurers kit + extras. Unsure about load limits in 4ed, especially regarding the Tiny. Can still exchange for other arcanities if still deemed unnecessary. 5) I think this is corrected? (Orb Expertise?) 6) Nixed the dagger, was just trying to fulfill the suggested "basic attack" within Quick Lookup, but have decided my character won't "shed blood". 7) Corrected? Failure to read the Cloth Armor entry properly 8) Rectified 9) Rectified? 10) Couldn't find one I liked Hope I've justified some of my choices, but happy to tinker more.. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1460047</a> At 1 : check At 2 : check At 3 : sure, I would advice you include in your macros what slot each power takes (For example Color Spray E3). Your character progresses as you gain XP per session. In general you will play 2-3 sessions per level. As your character levels up, it will gain access to other powers. Rituals are bought with cash, which your character can gain through loot. Up until you play as a level 7 character, you can change anything and everything about your character, so let's move forward for now, and you'll see how often that spellbook comes into play soon enough. At 4 : we generally do not count encumbrance, though 4e does have rules for it. Pretty much all sessions/adventures are day-trips, occasionally extending to a long weekend for the characters. if you're going to spend cash on anything, I would advice +2 gear instead of +1 gear. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : check At 10 : You are certainly free to make that choice. new 11 : what feat did you take that gives you a bonus to damage ? I'm pretty sure that is just a simple oversight. So I am going to set up a journal for you to fill out. If you hit Join Game, you will find it in the top right corner. When that is done, contact one of the DMs, ideally on skype, and they can make you a token.
Noraway said: Juho G. said: Noraway said: Juho G. said: Noraway said: I have read the New Player Checklist and the Basic Rules/FAQ and have downloaded the Compendium <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> Hello and welcome to the Guild 1. At fourth level, you want to increase your highest stats.&nbsp; Here's a post explaining why 2. Fill out your race features 3. Fill out your class features 4. Templar's are already proficient with leather armor, so your armor proficiency feat doesn't do anything. Additionally if you pick Battle Cleric's Lore instead of Healer's Lore, you get proficiency in scale armor. "Check Penalty" box should not be empty. You didn't add the bonus from Alertness. Your choice of expertise feat should give you a feat bonus to attack rolls which hasn't been included, make sure the chosen expertise applies to your attacks. Where are you getting the feat bonus to AC? Your class defense bonuses don't match with compendium 5. Note down your Channel Divinity powers. Additionally you need a Level 2 Utility power 6. "Step Togheter"? "Lingvistic"? 7. If you choose to have both implement and weapon attacks, you should buy a magical one of each 8. You are allowed to take the benefit of a&nbsp; mechanical background and a theme. From your feats I gather you might be interested in Theme: Scholar Please respond with numbers and what you chose to alter. After that we can get into further detail 1. I just like to be balanced, but i did what you said. 2. I don't see any "features", are bonuses considered features? 3. done 4. changed the proficiency feat with an implement feat, check penalty added, alertness bonus added, class bonus repaired, ac bonus removed. 5. Step Together is the level 2 Utility, but it was spelled wrong 6. just spelling mistakes, corrected them 7. done, I think 8. maybe later, for another character, too much to handle for a new player like me <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> 1. You need to manually add them in like you did with your racial +2. This also applies to your human defense bonuses which should go to the misc boxes. 2. In the compendium entry, the things listed below languages that the race can speak are it's features 3. You need to choose one of the Healer's Lore/Battle Cleric's Lore.&nbsp; 4. Alertness gives a bonus to a skill check that you need to add. I would suggest you don the armor that gives you the highest defense bonus that you are proficient with (Chainmail if you take Healer's Lore, Scale Mail if you take Battle Cleric's) 5. Step Together is a Channel Divinity power and cannot be taken as LV2 Utility. Additionally you need to choose two Channel Divinity powers which I would suggest you put in the power box you have for the Channel Divinity feature 6. "Hamadryan Egg"? 7. Thanks (though fix the spelling mistake). Mighty Crusader Expertise (if you use a two-handed weapon) and&nbsp;Devout Protector Expertise (if you use a one-handed weapon) both carry an attack roll bonus to Holy symbol attacks and weapon attacks with a possible side benefit. If you choose to keep your Bludgeon expertise, you are going to be less accurate hitting with&nbsp;Destined Duel and&nbsp;Hold Foe 8. You can add them in later if you choose to. 9. Your Attack Workspace is missing Proficiency / Feat / Enhancement bonus. Additionally if you choose to keep Destined Duel and Hold Foe, I suggest you replace Melee Basic Attacks calculations with one of those.&nbsp; 1. done 2. done 3. done 4. what i understood is to add 2 to the base perception value, if not can you please be specific?I keep reading the PHB but i can't really read it all in one go.And about the armor, i don't want the minuses for speed and check, I have though moved to hide. 5. done 6. another spelling mistake, changed to "Hamadryad Egg", probably mispelled because I like how Hamadryan Egg sounds more. 7. done 9. done <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1459461</a> 1. Thanks, although see #2 2. Minor thing: +1 Defenses for being a human is not a class bonus, so should be put in the misc box. Race features should include additional skill training, additional feat and a choice of either additional at-will or heroic effort. This is done so that a DM who doesn't know your character can with a quick glance find out what you have mechanically 3.&nbsp;Thanks 4. Okay, now I see it, you've added it to the Passive Perception (your value shows 18), but not to the misc line of perception skill modifier below (it still shows a +6 total). You should add it there as well so that the Passive Perception box correctly calculates your value without needing to force it to a constant value. Additionally you didn't update your armor bonus and check penalty for switching to hide 5. Thanks. If you want to, you can consider Resurgent Strength as an option to Cure Light Wounds 6. Thanks. I point these out because you need to thoroughly check your coding when the sheet is done and you start the work on macros 7.&nbsp;Thanks. 9. Implement attack do not get a proficiency bonus to attack rolls. The reason they are not less accurate with this is because they tend to target a non-AC defense which normally is lower than AC. So Proficiency box for Hold Foe should be zero 10. Optional Your AC is worryingly low. Having a character without a primary or secondary ability in Int or Dex wearing a light armor is going to mean you get hit more often than your teammates. While this is not something you need to change, I want to make sure you know what you are getting into. 11. I noticed that at the bottom of your conditional modifiers you've put the Anointed Mace's property. I just want to clarify that property heals for 1 HP (the enhancement bonus of the mace) After #4 and #9 are fixed, you are ready
Saladful said: Torma A. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=752824" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=752824</a> I couldnt really find an answer on where to put the daily powers my items gave, so I just put them in the powers section. Hope you guys enjoy the backstory. (Sorry for the double post, it told me "Gateway timeout" and it reloaded, so it must have sent the confirmation through twice.) Hi Torma, and welcome to the Guild I looked over your sheet and got a few minor things I'd like for you to take a look at: 1. Please fill in your current XP (5500 for level 5) 2. Put your planned Paragon Path in parentheses or otherwise denote that you don't have it yet (very minor, just for readability) 3. The feat "Leather Armor Training" is called "Armor Proficiency: Leather", again just a readability/accuracy thing 4. While not wrong, unless you plan to regularly make melee attacks, it'd be more useful info to put one of your At-Wills under Quick Look Up 5. Under Class Features, there's a T from Theme missing, also please note that you gain the Guidance of the Past power in the text block (also because it's my job to be nitpicky: the theme is called "Ghost of the Past" ;) ) 6. Your theme allows you to learn an additional language, which you seem to be missing 7. Under items, please change the names of your items slightly, as "Magic Weapon" and "Magic Armor" do already exist under that name (for example "Tooth of Chaos Dagger +1") 8. As a side note, you don't have to track the weight of your items. In addition, you do not need to pay gold for your Adventurer's kit, and speaking from experience, I'd strongly suggest to just put it as "Adventurer's Kit" instead of listing its contents individually, as between your numerous slots, slotless items, consumables etc., your inventory will fill up quickly 9. Under powers, please denote where those powers come from (for example "Chaos Bolt (Sorcerer At-Will 1)") 10. Your racial power, as well as Guidance of the Past, do not have levels 11. Half-Elves have to choose between a dilettante power or Knack for Success, you do not get both 12. While not wrong, should you choose dilettante, I would advise you to reconsider Scare as your dilettante power, as it is an intelligence-based power, meaning your accuracy with it will be quite poor 13. Please add a breakdown of your expenses in the wealth box Once you've had a chance to review your sheet, please reply to my points with the quote function. Also, if you haven't been added to the Skype chat yet, contact a DM so they can do so. 1. Done 2. Done 3. Fixed 4. I have listed both, as I *have* killed enemies before with a basic melee attack with Wizards and Warlocks before when they caused OAs. (Funny stories.) 5. Fixed spelling error and added that I get both History and Guidance&nbsp; 6. Somewhat fixed. My Theme and Background correlate, meaning there is no official language of the Aerenal Elves, just a dialect. 7. Done 8.Weight has been removed, but I normally list the price of items next to the items I have to keep track of future replacements. (Such as losing my pack...again...gotta love waterfalls.) 9. Done 10. Done 11. Fixed 12. Choosing a Wizard At-Will AOE, taking the feat for Dilettante allowing it to use CHA instead of INT and then turning it from an Encounter to an At-Will with the Half-Elf Paragon feat turns this into arguably the best Close Blast Vs Will that ALSO has the Arcane keyword, meaning it gets my Dex added as Chaos Power denotes. This adds a ton of AOE and safety... Or it did , until I saw Echoing Dirge and realized my build was overly complicated to get the same result. It has been turned now into Echoing Dirge.&nbsp; 13. Not sure what you mean, I got 4500 to spend on magic items, spent 4280 of that and 20 on two Ghoul Candles along with 2gp on a backpack. My only question is if you get the 100 gold listed in the PHB upon character creation? When you say "Breakdown" are you asking for a formula of how I came to 198/298 gold?
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1022897" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1022897</a>