Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Old Character Sheet Thread (Locked Apr 2020)

Coard L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410</a> Hello Coard, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the top right corner of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP 2) Please give age, height and weight some thought, and give page 3 some love. It does not have to be a novel, but we would like to have some idea of the appearance, traits, mannerism of the character you're bringing 3) Please fill out the number of surges this character can spend per day. This is below HP in the top right of page 1 4) This class is not capable of wearing full plate without an additional feat. I do not think this character took such a feat. 5) under Quick Look Up, please fill our special senses / movement, if any. N/A is also an answer, but we need to know that you know what it is for this character. 6) After you've sorted out #4, please note in the defense calculation at the center top of page 1 the enhancement bonus from the armor is missing 7) The shield as listed with the rest of the gear on page 2, right side column needs an additional word. Is this a light shield or a heavy shield? It appears to be some sort of magically enhanced shield, in which case please include the enchantment with the description. 8) Cost of magical items already includes the cost of the base item. So that dwarven full plate is 520 gp total, not 520+65 9) When the above is all addressed, please move the expenditure to Coins and Wealth on page 3. 10) The attack work space I cannot judge right now, as they are indistinguishable. I do not know what attack is listed in Quick Look Up. I would suggest you list the calculation for your melee basic attack and for what looks like a implement/holy symbol attack.&nbsp; 11) Please do the damage work space for the same powers as #10 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
Spydy said: Cedric L. said: Spydy said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160</a> Hi Spydy, welcome to the guild! Most of your sheet is good but there's some corrections that need to be made. Please take a look below. 1-Please make sure the player name matches your roll20 name 2-Bladesinger is a subclass, please add the appropriate class and add the subclass in () 3-Your number of healing Surges is wrong 4-You don't have to add all details in race features, the name of the feature and any bonus to skills they is enough. You can add your Saving Throw bonus the Conditional modifiers box. Low Light should go in the Special Senses area on the left. 5-Likewise, you just need the Name of the Class/background/theme feature (And any bonus to skills they give) 6-You are missing some of the class features. Please make sure you add all of them! 7-Theme is misspelled, it's Iliyanbruen 8-Other items should include your mundane equipment (Adventurer's kit etc), you can put your spellbook info on one of the lower boxes. 9-Your theme gives you an extra language 10-You can also add the Bladespells damage in the quick lookup area 11-In the attack work space, please add an attack other than MBA, Like one of your dailies that hits Reflex instead of Magic Missile. 12-Please add the names to your damage work space where you calculated the damage and have them match the attack work space names.&nbsp; Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. G'day, Cedric, thank you for your time/work :) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160</a> G'day, Cedric, thank you for your time/work :) 1-Changed player name to match r20 name. 2-Changed class name to Wizard (Bladesinger). 3-Changed healing surge value from 7 to 6. 4-Moved saving throw bonus to conditional modifiers box. Low Light moved to Special Senses. 5- 6-Added missing Class features. 7-Corrected Theme name typo 8-Other items now include my mundane equipment. Moved Spellbook to bottom of other items 9- Added Draconic as new language. I did not realize I got both the History re-roll AND an extra Language for my Background. (I thought I read somewhere you don't get both. Sorry) 10-Added Bladespells damage to Quick look up. 11- Added Skewering Spikes to Attack Workspace. 12.Added names to Damage Workspace to match Attack Workspace names. Cheers Thanks for making the corrections, there's only a few more things left then you will be good to go to start your macro! Please review Point # 3 and 12. 1-Checked 2-Checked 3-You went the wrong way, surges should be higher. Take a look at the compendium entry for Wizard (Bladesinger) it will list how many you should have. 4-Checked&nbsp; 5-Checked (Still a bit cultured but you have everything so it's fine) 6-Checked 7-Checked&nbsp; 8-Checked&nbsp; 9- Checked. Usually you only get one, but the wording of the one you picked states that you get both (The "You also get" part) 10-Checked&nbsp; 11- Checked 12.Checked but where is the +2 to damage coming from for Skewering spike?
Cedric L. said: Spydy said: Cedric L. said: Spydy said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160</a> Hi Spydy, welcome to the guild! Most of your sheet is good but there's some corrections that need to be made. Please take a look below. 1-Please make sure the player name matches your roll20 name 2-Bladesinger is a subclass, please add the appropriate class and add the subclass in () 3-Your number of healing Surges is wrong 4-You don't have to add all details in race features, the name of the feature and any bonus to skills they is enough. You can add your Saving Throw bonus the Conditional modifiers box. Low Light should go in the Special Senses area on the left. 5-Likewise, you just need the Name of the Class/background/theme feature (And any bonus to skills they give) 6-You are missing some of the class features. Please make sure you add all of them! 7-Theme is misspelled, it's Iliyanbruen 8-Other items should include your mundane equipment (Adventurer's kit etc), you can put your spellbook info on one of the lower boxes. 9-Your theme gives you an extra language 10-You can also add the Bladespells damage in the quick lookup area 11-In the attack work space, please add an attack other than MBA, Like one of your dailies that hits Reflex instead of Magic Missile. 12-Please add the names to your damage work space where you calculated the damage and have them match the attack work space names.&nbsp; Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. G'day, Cedric, thank you for your time/work :) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160</a> G'day, Cedric, thank you for your time/work :) 1-Changed player name to match r20 name. 2-Changed class name to Wizard (Bladesinger). 3-Changed healing surge value from 7 to 6. 4-Moved saving throw bonus to conditional modifiers box. Low Light moved to Special Senses. 5- 6-Added missing Class features. 7-Corrected Theme name typo 8-Other items now include my mundane equipment. Moved Spellbook to bottom of other items 9- Added Draconic as new language. I did not realize I got both the History re-roll AND an extra Language for my Background. (I thought I read somewhere you don't get both. Sorry) 10-Added Bladespells damage to Quick look up. 11- Added Skewering Spikes to Attack Workspace. 12.Added names to Damage Workspace to match Attack Workspace names. Cheers Thanks for making the corrections, there's only a few more things left then you will be good to go to start your macro! Please review Point # 3 and 12. 1-Checked 2-Checked 3-You went the wrong way, surges should be higher. Take a look at the compendium entry for Wizard (Bladesinger) it will list how many you should have. 4-Checked&nbsp; 5-Checked (Still a bit cultured but you have everything so it's fine) 6-Checked 7-Checked&nbsp; 8-Checked&nbsp; 9- Checked. Usually you only get one, but the wording of the one you picked states that you get both (The "You also get" part) 10-Checked&nbsp; 11- Checked 12.Checked but where is the +2 to damage coming from for Skewering spike? Sorry about the poor edits........... 3- Changed Surge per day to 8! (7+ con mod) 12- Removed the Misc +2 bonus from Skewering Spikes Damage Workspace (Didn't remove the Magic Missile base damage from the initial build) Thanks
baldhermit said: Coard L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410</a> Hello Coard, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the top right corner of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP 2) Please give age, height and weight some thought, and give page 3 some love. It does not have to be a novel, but we would like to have some idea of the appearance, traits, mannerism of the character you're bringing 3) Please fill out the number of surges this character can spend per day. This is below HP in the top right of page 1 4) This class is not capable of wearing full plate without an additional feat. I do not think this character took such a feat. 5) under Quick Look Up, please fill our special senses / movement, if any. N/A is also an answer, but we need to know that you know what it is for this character. 6) After you've sorted out #4, please note in the defense calculation at the center top of page 1 the enhancement bonus from the armor is missing 7) The shield as listed with the rest of the gear on page 2, right side column needs an additional word. Is this a light shield or a heavy shield? It appears to be some sort of magically enhanced shield, in which case please include the enchantment with the description. 8) Cost of magical items already includes the cost of the base item. So that dwarven full plate is 520 gp total, not 520+65 9) When the above is all addressed, please move the expenditure to Coins and Wealth on page 3. 10) The attack work space I cannot judge right now, as they are indistinguishable. I do not know what attack is listed in Quick Look Up. I would suggest you list the calculation for your melee basic attack and for what looks like a implement/holy symbol attack.&nbsp; 11) Please do the damage work space for the same powers as #10 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) XP Has been filled out 2) Age, Height and Weight are filled out and page three now has character info 3) The correct number of surges have been 4) Changed to Plate, did not realize they were different, my apologies. 5) Low-Light added, no movements added. 6) Enhancement bonus has been added 7) Changed to (+1 Magic Armor Heavy Shield) to clear confusion 8) Costs corrected and wealth refunded 9) Moved. 10) Virtuous Strike and Ardent Strike added to the Workspaces 11) See #10 above
Spydy said: Cedric L. said: Spydy said: Cedric L. said: Spydy said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160</a> Hi Spydy, welcome to the guild! Most of your sheet is good but there's some corrections that need to be made. Please take a look below. 1-Please make sure the player name matches your roll20 name 2-Bladesinger is a subclass, please add the appropriate class and add the subclass in () 3-Your number of healing Surges is wrong 4-You don't have to add all details in race features, the name of the feature and any bonus to skills they is enough. You can add your Saving Throw bonus the Conditional modifiers box. Low Light should go in the Special Senses area on the left. 5-Likewise, you just need the Name of the Class/background/theme feature (And any bonus to skills they give) 6-You are missing some of the class features. Please make sure you add all of them! 7-Theme is misspelled, it's Iliyanbruen 8-Other items should include your mundane equipment (Adventurer's kit etc), you can put your spellbook info on one of the lower boxes. 9-Your theme gives you an extra language 10-You can also add the Bladespells damage in the quick lookup area 11-In the attack work space, please add an attack other than MBA, Like one of your dailies that hits Reflex instead of Magic Missile. 12-Please add the names to your damage work space where you calculated the damage and have them match the attack work space names.&nbsp; Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. G'day, Cedric, thank you for your time/work :) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2173160</a> G'day, Cedric, thank you for your time/work :) 1-Changed player name to match r20 name. 2-Changed class name to Wizard (Bladesinger). 3-Changed healing surge value from 7 to 6. 4-Moved saving throw bonus to conditional modifiers box. Low Light moved to Special Senses. 5- 6-Added missing Class features. 7-Corrected Theme name typo 8-Other items now include my mundane equipment. Moved Spellbook to bottom of other items 9- Added Draconic as new language. I did not realize I got both the History re-roll AND an extra Language for my Background. (I thought I read somewhere you don't get both. Sorry) 10-Added Bladespells damage to Quick look up. 11- Added Skewering Spikes to Attack Workspace. 12.Added names to Damage Workspace to match Attack Workspace names. Cheers Thanks for making the corrections, there's only a few more things left then you will be good to go to start your macro! Please review Point # 3 and 12. 1-Checked 2-Checked 3-You went the wrong way, surges should be higher. Take a look at the compendium entry for Wizard (Bladesinger) it will list how many you should have. 4-Checked&nbsp; 5-Checked (Still a bit cultured but you have everything so it's fine) 6-Checked 7-Checked&nbsp; 8-Checked&nbsp; 9- Checked. Usually you only get one, but the wording of the one you picked states that you get both (The "You also get" part) 10-Checked&nbsp; 11- Checked 12.Checked but where is the +2 to damage coming from for Skewering spike? Sorry about the poor edits........... 3- Changed Surge per day to 8! (7+ con mod) 12- Removed the Misc +2 bonus from Skewering Spikes Damage Workspace (Didn't remove the Magic Missile base damage from the initial build) Thanks Everything looks good, journal granted When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census

Edited 1586493363
Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410</a> Hello Coard, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the top right corner of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP 2) Please give age, height and weight some thought, and give page 3 some love. It does not have to be a novel, but we would like to have some idea of the appearance, traits, mannerism of the character you're bringing 3) Please fill out the number of surges this character can spend per day. This is below HP in the top right of page 1 4) This class is not capable of wearing full plate without an additional feat. I do not think this character took such a feat. 5) under Quick Look Up, please fill our special senses / movement, if any. N/A is also an answer, but we need to know that you know what it is for this character. 6) After you've sorted out #4, please note in the defense calculation at the center top of page 1 the enhancement bonus from the armor is missing 7) The shield as listed with the rest of the gear on page 2, right side column needs an additional word. Is this a light shield or a heavy shield? It appears to be some sort of magically enhanced shield, in which case please include the enchantment with the description. 8) Cost of magical items already includes the cost of the base item. So that dwarven full plate is 520 gp total, not 520+65 9) When the above is all addressed, please move the expenditure to Coins and Wealth on page 3. 10) The attack work space I cannot judge right now, as they are indistinguishable. I do not know what attack is listed in Quick Look Up. I would suggest you list the calculation for your melee basic attack and for what looks like a implement/holy symbol attack.&nbsp; 11) Please do the damage work space for the same powers as #10 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) XP Has been filled out 2) Age, Height and Weight are filled out and page three now has character info 3) The correct number of surges have been 4) Changed to Plate, did not realize they were different, my apologies. 5) Low-Light added, no movements added. 6) Enhancement bonus has been added 7) Changed to (+1 Magic Armor Heavy Shield) to clear confusion 8) Costs corrected and wealth refunded 9) Moved. 10) Virtuous Strike and Ardent Strike added to the Workspaces 11) See #10 above At 1 : check At 2 : check. I am disappointed to read you will not be swearing at the table. Would be nice if I am not the person cursing the most at a game for once. At 3 : With 10 + constitution modifier I do not come to a total of 12. Something I am not seeing? At 4 : check At 5 : The field is blank as far as I can tell At 6 : The armor has an enhancement of +1, and the enhancement of the shield does not stack with it. So this should be an enhancement of +1 At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check
baldhermit said: Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410</a> Hello Coard, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the top right corner of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP 2) Please give age, height and weight some thought, and give page 3 some love. It does not have to be a novel, but we would like to have some idea of the appearance, traits, mannerism of the character you're bringing 3) Please fill out the number of surges this character can spend per day. This is below HP in the top right of page 1 4) This class is not capable of wearing full plate without an additional feat. I do not think this character took such a feat. 5) under Quick Look Up, please fill our special senses / movement, if any. N/A is also an answer, but we need to know that you know what it is for this character. 6) After you've sorted out #4, please note in the defense calculation at the center top of page 1 the enhancement bonus from the armor is missing 7) The shield as listed with the rest of the gear on page 2, right side column needs an additional word. Is this a light shield or a heavy shield? It appears to be some sort of magically enhanced shield, in which case please include the enchantment with the description. 8) Cost of magical items already includes the cost of the base item. So that dwarven full plate is 520 gp total, not 520+65 9) When the above is all addressed, please move the expenditure to Coins and Wealth on page 3. 10) The attack work space I cannot judge right now, as they are indistinguishable. I do not know what attack is listed in Quick Look Up. I would suggest you list the calculation for your melee basic attack and for what looks like a implement/holy symbol attack.&nbsp; 11) Please do the damage work space for the same powers as #10 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) XP Has been filled out 2) Age, Height and Weight are filled out and page three now has character info 3) The correct number of surges have been 4) Changed to Plate, did not realize they were different, my apologies. 5) Low-Light added, no movements added. 6) Enhancement bonus has been added 7) Changed to (+1 Magic Armor Heavy Shield) to clear confusion 8) Costs corrected and wealth refunded 9) Moved. 10) Virtuous Strike and Ardent Strike added to the Workspaces 11) See #10 above At 1 : check At 2 : check. I am disappointed to read you will not be swearing at the table. Would be nice if I am not the person cursing the most at a game for once. At 3 : With 10 + constitution modifier I do not come to a total of 12. Something I am not seeing? At 4 : check At 5 : The field is blank as far as I can tell At 6 : The armor has an enhancement of +1, and the enhancement of the shield does not stack with it. So this should be an enhancement of +1 At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check 3) Devout Paladin provides me an additional Healing Surge 5) Not sure why that in particular didn't save, Low-light has been added again it should be there this time. 6) This is great to know, I had no clue at all that's how that worked. I have made the following changes to equipment&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -+ 2 Luckblade [Longsword] Remains as that was purchased from the guild (Purchased for 1700G) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+2 Amulet of Protection is now a +1 Amulet of Protection (360G) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+1 Heavy Steel Shield is now a Blood Guard Heavy Steel Shield (530g) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+1 Plate is now +2 Plate (1800g) &nbsp; &nbsp; Remaining gold: 120G &nbsp; &nbsp; Due to these changes I have appropriately recalculated my defenses.

Edited 1586502197
Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410</a> Hello Coard, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the top right corner of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP 2) Please give age, height and weight some thought, and give page 3 some love. It does not have to be a novel, but we would like to have some idea of the appearance, traits, mannerism of the character you're bringing 3) Please fill out the number of surges this character can spend per day. This is below HP in the top right of page 1 4) This class is not capable of wearing full plate without an additional feat. I do not think this character took such a feat. 5) under Quick Look Up, please fill our special senses / movement, if any. N/A is also an answer, but we need to know that you know what it is for this character. 6) After you've sorted out #4, please note in the defense calculation at the center top of page 1 the enhancement bonus from the armor is missing 7) The shield as listed with the rest of the gear on page 2, right side column needs an additional word. Is this a light shield or a heavy shield? It appears to be some sort of magically enhanced shield, in which case please include the enchantment with the description. 8) Cost of magical items already includes the cost of the base item. So that dwarven full plate is 520 gp total, not 520+65 9) When the above is all addressed, please move the expenditure to Coins and Wealth on page 3. 10) The attack work space I cannot judge right now, as they are indistinguishable. I do not know what attack is listed in Quick Look Up. I would suggest you list the calculation for your melee basic attack and for what looks like a implement/holy symbol attack.&nbsp; 11) Please do the damage work space for the same powers as #10 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) XP Has been filled out 2) Age, Height and Weight are filled out and page three now has character info 3) The correct number of surges have been 4) Changed to Plate, did not realize they were different, my apologies. 5) Low-Light added, no movements added. 6) Enhancement bonus has been added 7) Changed to (+1 Magic Armor Heavy Shield) to clear confusion 8) Costs corrected and wealth refunded 9) Moved. 10) Virtuous Strike and Ardent Strike added to the Workspaces 11) See #10 above At 1 : check At 2 : check. I am disappointed to read you will not be swearing at the table. Would be nice if I am not the person cursing the most at a game for once. At 3 : With 10 + constitution modifier I do not come to a total of 12. Something I am not seeing? At 4 : check At 5 : The field is blank as far as I can tell At 6 : The armor has an enhancement of +1, and the enhancement of the shield does not stack with it. So this should be an enhancement of +1 At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check 3) Devout Paladin provides me an additional Healing Surge 5) Not sure why that in particular didn't save, Low-light has been added again it should be there this time. 6) This is great to know, I had no clue at all that's how that worked. I have made the following changes to equipment&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -+ 2 Luckblade [Longsword] Remains as that was purchased from the guild (Purchased for 1700G) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+2 Amulet of Protection is now a +1 Amulet of Protection (360G) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+1 Heavy Steel Shield is now a Blood Guard Heavy Steel Shield (530g) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+1 Plate is now +2 Plate (1800g) &nbsp; &nbsp; Remaining gold: 120G &nbsp; &nbsp; Due to these changes I have appropriately recalculated my defenses. At 3 : oops, check At 5 : check At 6 : while I have no real issues with the changes in gear (do not think 'steel' adds anything to the name of the shield, but sure), do note you did not change the enhancement bonus to AC calculation top center does not include a +2 in the Enh. box, and as a +2 plate armor you probably want Magic *Layered* Plate +2, which does give that armor bonus of +9 as you indicated under Quick Look Up. EDIT : not sure if you're on our discord yet, cannot find you under this user name. If we haven't properly invited you yet, please be welcome:&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a>
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2126779" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2126779</a>
Ihsan M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2126779" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2126779</a> Hi Ihsan 1) I come to a surge total of 8, how do you get to 9? 2) Please do the attack and damage calculation for argent rain, as this is an implement attack. 3) On page 2, with the naming of the powers, listing their slot (at will, encounter, daily) is more useful than listing the word Attack 4) Please list the chosen manifestation with the feat Extra Manifestation 5) With the armor on page 2, please list the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide) 6) in the statistics block, the racial bonus to two skills seems to be no part of the ability array but rather of the race features. 7) Barbarian Agility is not a feat bonus

Edited 1586521212
baldhermit said: Ihsan M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2126779" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2126779</a> Hi Ihsan 1) I come to a surge total of 8, how do you get to 9? 2) Please do the attack and damage calculation for argent rain, as this is an implement attack. 3) On page 2, with the naming of the powers, listing their slot (at will, encounter, daily) is more useful than listing the word Attack 4) Please list the chosen manifestation with the feat Extra Manifestation 5) With the armor on page 2, please list the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide) 6) in the statistics block, the racial bonus to two skills seems to be no part of the ability array but rather of the race features. 7) Barbarian Agility is not a feat bonus I've done the following: 1) I got 9 by adding 4 from swordmage, 4 from barbarian and 1 from CON modifier. 2) I've done the attack and damage calculations for Argent Rain. 3) I've change the the slot for powers from Attack to either At-Will,Encounter or Daily depending on the power. 4) I've added the manifestation for feat Extra Manifestation which is Sunsoul. 5) I've added the type of armor for the Armor of Charging Wind which is Hide. 6) I've done this other characters so I thought it wasn't problem so I'll remove it for all my characters as well. 7) I've moved the bonus of Barbarian Agility from the feats to class.&nbsp;

Edited 1586526277
Ihsan M. said: baldhermit said: Ihsan M. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2126779" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2126779</a> Hi Ihsan 1) I come to a surge total of 8, how do you get to 9? 2) Please do the attack and damage calculation for argent rain, as this is an implement attack. 3) On page 2, with the naming of the powers, listing their slot (at will, encounter, daily) is more useful than listing the word Attack 4) Please list the chosen manifestation with the feat Extra Manifestation 5) With the armor on page 2, please list the type of armor (cloth, leather, hide) 6) in the statistics block, the racial bonus to two skills seems to be no part of the ability array but rather of the race features. 7) Barbarian Agility is not a feat bonus I've done the following: 1) I got 9 by adding 4 from swordmage, 4 from barbarian and 1 from CON modifier. 2) I've done the attack and damage calculations for Argent Rain. 3) I've change the the slot for powers from Attack to either At-Will,Encounter or Daily depending on the power. 4) I've added the manifestation for feat Extra Manifestation which is Sunsoul. 5) I've added the type of armor for the Armor of Charging Wind which is Hide. 6) I've done this other characters so I thought it wasn't problem so I'll remove it for all my characters as well. 7) I've moved the bonus of Barbarian Agility from the feats to class.&nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : As Argent Rain is an implement power, the attack calculation is incorrect &nbsp;check At 3 : check and thank you At 4 : check At 5 : check At 6 : as people get more experienced, we expect more from them. Check At 7 : check new journal waiting for you. You know what to do, right?

Edited 1586575886
baldhermit said: Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410</a> Hello Coard, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the top right corner of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP 2) Please give age, height and weight some thought, and give page 3 some love. It does not have to be a novel, but we would like to have some idea of the appearance, traits, mannerism of the character you're bringing 3) Please fill out the number of surges this character can spend per day. This is below HP in the top right of page 1 4) This class is not capable of wearing full plate without an additional feat. I do not think this character took such a feat. 5) under Quick Look Up, please fill our special senses / movement, if any. N/A is also an answer, but we need to know that you know what it is for this character. 6) After you've sorted out #4, please note in the defense calculation at the center top of page 1 the enhancement bonus from the armor is missing 7) The shield as listed with the rest of the gear on page 2, right side column needs an additional word. Is this a light shield or a heavy shield? It appears to be some sort of magically enhanced shield, in which case please include the enchantment with the description. 8) Cost of magical items already includes the cost of the base item. So that dwarven full plate is 520 gp total, not 520+65 9) When the above is all addressed, please move the expenditure to Coins and Wealth on page 3. 10) The attack work space I cannot judge right now, as they are indistinguishable. I do not know what attack is listed in Quick Look Up. I would suggest you list the calculation for your melee basic attack and for what looks like a implement/holy symbol attack.&nbsp; 11) Please do the damage work space for the same powers as #10 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) XP Has been filled out 2) Age, Height and Weight are filled out and page three now has character info 3) The correct number of surges have been 4) Changed to Plate, did not realize they were different, my apologies. 5) Low-Light added, no movements added. 6) Enhancement bonus has been added 7) Changed to (+1 Magic Armor Heavy Shield) to clear confusion 8) Costs corrected and wealth refunded 9) Moved. 10) Virtuous Strike and Ardent Strike added to the Workspaces 11) See #10 above At 1 : check At 2 : check. I am disappointed to read you will not be swearing at the table. Would be nice if I am not the person cursing the most at a game for once. At 3 : With 10 + constitution modifier I do not come to a total of 12. Something I am not seeing? At 4 : check At 5 : The field is blank as far as I can tell At 6 : The armor has an enhancement of +1, and the enhancement of the shield does not stack with it. So this should be an enhancement of +1 At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check 3) Devout Paladin provides me an additional Healing Surge 5) Not sure why that in particular didn't save, Low-light has been added again it should be there this time. 6) This is great to know, I had no clue at all that's how that worked. I have made the following changes to equipment&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -+ 2 Luckblade [Longsword] Remains as that was purchased from the guild (Purchased for 1700G) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+2 Amulet of Protection is now a +1 Amulet of Protection (360G) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+1 Heavy Steel Shield is now a Blood Guard Heavy Steel Shield (530g) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+1 Plate is now +2 Plate (1800g) &nbsp; &nbsp; Remaining gold: 120G &nbsp; &nbsp; Due to these changes I have appropriately recalculated my defenses. At 3 : oops, check At 5 : check At 6 : while I have no real issues with the changes in gear (do not think 'steel' adds anything to the name of the shield, but sure), do note you did not change the enhancement bonus to AC calculation top center does not include a +2 in the Enh. box, and as a +2 plate armor you probably want Magic *Layered* Plate +2, which does give that armor bonus of +9 as you indicated under Quick Look Up. EDIT : not sure if you're on our discord yet, cannot find you under this user name. If we haven't properly invited you yet, please be welcome:&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 8) That's an oopsy. The plate is now labeled "Layered" and the enhancement bonus has been appropriately added this time. Also, I am on the discord, I'm pretty sure I'm Coard L. there as well, I'll go make sure once more and change it if needed.
Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: baldhermit said: Coard L. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2174410</a> Hello Coard, welcome to the Guild. 1) In the top right corner of page 1, please fill out your characters current XP 2) Please give age, height and weight some thought, and give page 3 some love. It does not have to be a novel, but we would like to have some idea of the appearance, traits, mannerism of the character you're bringing 3) Please fill out the number of surges this character can spend per day. This is below HP in the top right of page 1 4) This class is not capable of wearing full plate without an additional feat. I do not think this character took such a feat. 5) under Quick Look Up, please fill our special senses / movement, if any. N/A is also an answer, but we need to know that you know what it is for this character. 6) After you've sorted out #4, please note in the defense calculation at the center top of page 1 the enhancement bonus from the armor is missing 7) The shield as listed with the rest of the gear on page 2, right side column needs an additional word. Is this a light shield or a heavy shield? It appears to be some sort of magically enhanced shield, in which case please include the enchantment with the description. 8) Cost of magical items already includes the cost of the base item. So that dwarven full plate is 520 gp total, not 520+65 9) When the above is all addressed, please move the expenditure to Coins and Wealth on page 3. 10) The attack work space I cannot judge right now, as they are indistinguishable. I do not know what attack is listed in Quick Look Up. I would suggest you list the calculation for your melee basic attack and for what looks like a implement/holy symbol attack.&nbsp; 11) Please do the damage work space for the same powers as #10 Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) XP Has been filled out 2) Age, Height and Weight are filled out and page three now has character info 3) The correct number of surges have been 4) Changed to Plate, did not realize they were different, my apologies. 5) Low-Light added, no movements added. 6) Enhancement bonus has been added 7) Changed to (+1 Magic Armor Heavy Shield) to clear confusion 8) Costs corrected and wealth refunded 9) Moved. 10) Virtuous Strike and Ardent Strike added to the Workspaces 11) See #10 above At 1 : check At 2 : check. I am disappointed to read you will not be swearing at the table. Would be nice if I am not the person cursing the most at a game for once. At 3 : With 10 + constitution modifier I do not come to a total of 12. Something I am not seeing? At 4 : check At 5 : The field is blank as far as I can tell At 6 : The armor has an enhancement of +1, and the enhancement of the shield does not stack with it. So this should be an enhancement of +1 At 7 : check At 8 : check At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check 3) Devout Paladin provides me an additional Healing Surge 5) Not sure why that in particular didn't save, Low-light has been added again it should be there this time. 6) This is great to know, I had no clue at all that's how that worked. I have made the following changes to equipment&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -+ 2 Luckblade [Longsword] Remains as that was purchased from the guild (Purchased for 1700G) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+2 Amulet of Protection is now a +1 Amulet of Protection (360G) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+1 Heavy Steel Shield is now a Blood Guard Heavy Steel Shield (530g) &nbsp; &nbsp; -+1 Plate is now +2 Plate (1800g) &nbsp; &nbsp; Remaining gold: 120G &nbsp; &nbsp; Due to these changes I have appropriately recalculated my defenses. At 3 : oops, check At 5 : check At 6 : while I have no real issues with the changes in gear (do not think 'steel' adds anything to the name of the shield, but sure), do note you did not change the enhancement bonus to AC calculation top center does not include a +2 in the Enh. box, and as a +2 plate armor you probably want Magic *Layered* Plate +2, which does give that armor bonus of +9 as you indicated under Quick Look Up. EDIT : not sure if you're on our discord yet, cannot find you under this user name. If we haven't properly invited you yet, please be welcome:&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/6FGGhfV</a> 8) That's an oopsy. The plate is now labeled "Layered" and the enhancement bonus has been appropriately added this time. Also, I am on the discord, I'm pretty sure I'm Coard L. there as well, I'll go make sure once more and change it if needed. Everything looks good, I will set up a journal for you. When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a>
Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing.
baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp;
Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1586707287
baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Fixed the class fighter spelling. 2-Fixed the text in feats to&nbsp;Martial Cross-Training (Rain of blows) 3-Added the skill chosen in race features 4-Added benefits from marshal theme lvl 5. 5-Changed background to immortal guardian. (Arcane and religion). 6-Item mistake. Meant Dwarven plate armor. 7-Martial Cross-training. 8-Added Shield finesse to feats and added its benefits. Added weapon talent +1 to attack rolls. Added weapon mastery damage roll.&nbsp; 9-Removed text from conditional modifiers. 10-Added Text N/A 11- Made the coins section more coherent&nbsp;
Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Fixed the class fighter spelling. 2-Fixed the text in feats to&nbsp;Martial Cross-Training (Rain of blows) 3-Added the skill chosen in race features 4-Added benefits from marshal theme lvl 5. 5-Changed background to immortal guardian. (Arcane and religion). 6-Item mistake. Meant Dwarven plate armor. 7-Martial Cross-training. 8-Added Shield finesse to feats and added its benefits. Added weapon talent +1 to attack rolls. Added weapon mastery damage roll.&nbsp; 9-Removed text from conditional modifiers. 10-Added Text N/A 11- Made the coins section more coherent&nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : nitpicky, but you do know you cannot have a level 3 power granted to your character at level 1, when your character gets the Human bonus feat, right? At 3 : check At 4 : So, you lost me a little with this. +2 Insight and Perception from the character theme. Where does the +2 Intimidate come from? At 5 : Please list the benefit your character draws from this background At 6 : check At 7 : check, see #2. Do note this means giving up improved power strike At 8 : Weapon Mastery is not a feat bonus At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check and thank you
baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Fixed the class fighter spelling. 2-Fixed the text in feats to&nbsp;Martial Cross-Training (Rain of blows) 3-Added the skill chosen in race features 4-Added benefits from marshal theme lvl 5. 5-Changed background to immortal guardian. (Arcane and religion). 6-Item mistake. Meant Dwarven plate armor. 7-Martial Cross-training. 8-Added Shield finesse to feats and added its benefits. Added weapon talent +1 to attack rolls. Added weapon mastery damage roll.&nbsp; 9-Removed text from conditional modifiers. 10-Added Text N/A 11- Made the coins section more coherent&nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : nitpicky, but you do know you cannot have a level 3 power granted to your character at level 1, when your character gets the Human bonus feat, right? At 3 : check At 4 : So, you lost me a little with this. +2 Insight and Perception from the character theme. Where does the +2 Intimidate come from? At 5 : Please list the benefit your character draws from this background At 6 : check At 7 : check, see #2. Do note this means giving up improved power strike At 8 : Weapon Mastery is not a feat bonus At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check and thank you 2- Yeah but when I was on the new players help and asked some DMs they just told me to change the power to be lv5 or lower. I changed the feat to be level 4 and the bonus will be improved defenses.&nbsp; 4-By mistake and removed. 5-Religion and aracna. Added 2 to both. 7- Removed improved from power strike. 8-Made the damage roll to Misc.
Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Fixed the class fighter spelling. 2-Fixed the text in feats to&nbsp;Martial Cross-Training (Rain of blows) 3-Added the skill chosen in race features 4-Added benefits from marshal theme lvl 5. 5-Changed background to immortal guardian. (Arcane and religion). 6-Item mistake. Meant Dwarven plate armor. 7-Martial Cross-training. 8-Added Shield finesse to feats and added its benefits. Added weapon talent +1 to attack rolls. Added weapon mastery damage roll.&nbsp; 9-Removed text from conditional modifiers. 10-Added Text N/A 11- Made the coins section more coherent&nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : nitpicky, but you do know you cannot have a level 3 power granted to your character at level 1, when your character gets the Human bonus feat, right? At 3 : check At 4 : So, you lost me a little with this. +2 Insight and Perception from the character theme. Where does the +2 Intimidate come from? At 5 : Please list the benefit your character draws from this background At 6 : check At 7 : check, see #2. Do note this means giving up improved power strike At 8 : Weapon Mastery is not a feat bonus At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check and thank you 2- Yeah but when I was on the new players help and asked some DMs they just told me to change the power to be lv5 or lower. I changed the feat to be level 4 and the bonus will be improved defenses.&nbsp; 4-By mistake and removed. 5-Religion and aracna. Added 2 to both. 7- Removed improved from power strike. 8-Made the damage roll to Misc. At 2, 4, 7, 8 : check At 5 : from your background you get to train one of the listed skills instead of a class skill, or you can have a +2 to one of the skills listed. Not both. And please list the skill and the benefit with the chosen background
baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Fixed the class fighter spelling. 2-Fixed the text in feats to&nbsp;Martial Cross-Training (Rain of blows) 3-Added the skill chosen in race features 4-Added benefits from marshal theme lvl 5. 5-Changed background to immortal guardian. (Arcane and religion). 6-Item mistake. Meant Dwarven plate armor. 7-Martial Cross-training. 8-Added Shield finesse to feats and added its benefits. Added weapon talent +1 to attack rolls. Added weapon mastery damage roll.&nbsp; 9-Removed text from conditional modifiers. 10-Added Text N/A 11- Made the coins section more coherent&nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : nitpicky, but you do know you cannot have a level 3 power granted to your character at level 1, when your character gets the Human bonus feat, right? At 3 : check At 4 : So, you lost me a little with this. +2 Insight and Perception from the character theme. Where does the +2 Intimidate come from? At 5 : Please list the benefit your character draws from this background At 6 : check At 7 : check, see #2. Do note this means giving up improved power strike At 8 : Weapon Mastery is not a feat bonus At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check and thank you 2- Yeah but when I was on the new players help and asked some DMs they just told me to change the power to be lv5 or lower. I changed the feat to be level 4 and the bonus will be improved defenses.&nbsp; 4-By mistake and removed. 5-Religion and aracna. Added 2 to both. 7- Removed improved from power strike. 8-Made the damage roll to Misc. At 2, 4, 7, 8 : check At 5 : from your background you get to train one of the listed skills instead of a class skill, or you can have a +2 to one of the skills listed. Not both. And please list the skill and the benefit with the chosen background 5- Trained the skill of religion. Added text next to background text in class feats.
Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Fixed the class fighter spelling. 2-Fixed the text in feats to&nbsp;Martial Cross-Training (Rain of blows) 3-Added the skill chosen in race features 4-Added benefits from marshal theme lvl 5. 5-Changed background to immortal guardian. (Arcane and religion). 6-Item mistake. Meant Dwarven plate armor. 7-Martial Cross-training. 8-Added Shield finesse to feats and added its benefits. Added weapon talent +1 to attack rolls. Added weapon mastery damage roll.&nbsp; 9-Removed text from conditional modifiers. 10-Added Text N/A 11- Made the coins section more coherent&nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : nitpicky, but you do know you cannot have a level 3 power granted to your character at level 1, when your character gets the Human bonus feat, right? At 3 : check At 4 : So, you lost me a little with this. +2 Insight and Perception from the character theme. Where does the +2 Intimidate come from? At 5 : Please list the benefit your character draws from this background At 6 : check At 7 : check, see #2. Do note this means giving up improved power strike At 8 : Weapon Mastery is not a feat bonus At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check and thank you 2- Yeah but when I was on the new players help and asked some DMs they just told me to change the power to be lv5 or lower. I changed the feat to be level 4 and the bonus will be improved defenses.&nbsp; 4-By mistake and removed. 5-Religion and aracna. Added 2 to both. 7- Removed improved from power strike. 8-Made the damage roll to Misc. At 2, 4, 7, 8 : check At 5 : from your background you get to train one of the listed skills instead of a class skill, or you can have a +2 to one of the skills listed. Not both. And please list the skill and the benefit with the chosen background 5- Trained the skill of religion. Added text next to background text in class feats. 5-check 6- it appears that you dont have a penalty from your plate armor but i dont see anything that would remove it. 7- you are also missing the bonus to endurance from dwarven armor.
Wyatt W. said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Fixed the class fighter spelling. 2-Fixed the text in feats to&nbsp;Martial Cross-Training (Rain of blows) 3-Added the skill chosen in race features 4-Added benefits from marshal theme lvl 5. 5-Changed background to immortal guardian. (Arcane and religion). 6-Item mistake. Meant Dwarven plate armor. 7-Martial Cross-training. 8-Added Shield finesse to feats and added its benefits. Added weapon talent +1 to attack rolls. Added weapon mastery damage roll.&nbsp; 9-Removed text from conditional modifiers. 10-Added Text N/A 11- Made the coins section more coherent&nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : nitpicky, but you do know you cannot have a level 3 power granted to your character at level 1, when your character gets the Human bonus feat, right? At 3 : check At 4 : So, you lost me a little with this. +2 Insight and Perception from the character theme. Where does the +2 Intimidate come from? At 5 : Please list the benefit your character draws from this background At 6 : check At 7 : check, see #2. Do note this means giving up improved power strike At 8 : Weapon Mastery is not a feat bonus At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check and thank you 2- Yeah but when I was on the new players help and asked some DMs they just told me to change the power to be lv5 or lower. I changed the feat to be level 4 and the bonus will be improved defenses.&nbsp; 4-By mistake and removed. 5-Religion and aracna. Added 2 to both. 7- Removed improved from power strike. 8-Made the damage roll to Misc. At 2, 4, 7, 8 : check At 5 : from your background you get to train one of the listed skills instead of a class skill, or you can have a +2 to one of the skills listed. Not both. And please list the skill and the benefit with the chosen background 5- Trained the skill of religion. Added text next to background text in class feats. 5-check 6- it appears that you dont have a penalty from your plate armor but i dont see anything that would remove it. 7- you are also missing the bonus to endurance from dwarven armor. 6-added-2 to checks due to plate armor! 7- Added +2 to endurance!
Miykan said: Wyatt W. said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: baldhermit said: Miykan said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. Erza: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176976</a> Mulliganed character Stella: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2171747</a> I do not understand your post. Stella is an existing character of yours, approved by Cedric last Tuesday. Did you remake this character? If so, please make a separate post with the changes so they can be reviewed separately.&nbsp; If your new character Erza is a mulligan of Stella, please state so clearly. As it currently stands, it is not clear to me which sheet needs reviewing. Stella is the character that is being deleted or muligained for erza. So erza sheet is to be reviewed&nbsp; Hi Miykan 1) Please spell the name of the class correctly 2) How does this character qualify for Come and get it? 3) Under Class features, please list the skill chosen 4) Level 5 benefits of the chosen character theme missing 5) How does this character quality for the Noble's Guard background? And you did not list the benefit derived from the background 6) Armor of Dwarven Vigor, level 2 item, does not have a +2 enhancement as implied by the naming at the top right of page 2 7) How does your character qulify for Rain of Blows? 8) Under Class features you mentioned the Shield Finesse Feat, the Weapon Talent and Weapon Mastery, but the Shield Finesse feat is not listed under feats, the Weapon Talent not listed in the attack calculation and the Weapon Mastery not part of the damage calculations 9) Nothing listed in the conditional modifiers box is actually a conditional modifier 10) Please fill out the special senses / movement part under Quick Look Up. Even if the answer is N/A, we need to know that you know. 11) I do not understand the listed expenditure in Coins and Wealth on page 3. Do you mean to say your character has 4500gp left over after these purchases? Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1- Fixed the class fighter spelling. 2-Fixed the text in feats to&nbsp;Martial Cross-Training (Rain of blows) 3-Added the skill chosen in race features 4-Added benefits from marshal theme lvl 5. 5-Changed background to immortal guardian. (Arcane and religion). 6-Item mistake. Meant Dwarven plate armor. 7-Martial Cross-training. 8-Added Shield finesse to feats and added its benefits. Added weapon talent +1 to attack rolls. Added weapon mastery damage roll.&nbsp; 9-Removed text from conditional modifiers. 10-Added Text N/A 11- Made the coins section more coherent&nbsp; At 1 : check At 2 : nitpicky, but you do know you cannot have a level 3 power granted to your character at level 1, when your character gets the Human bonus feat, right? At 3 : check At 4 : So, you lost me a little with this. +2 Insight and Perception from the character theme. Where does the +2 Intimidate come from? At 5 : Please list the benefit your character draws from this background At 6 : check At 7 : check, see #2. Do note this means giving up improved power strike At 8 : Weapon Mastery is not a feat bonus At 9 : check At 10 : check At 11 : check and thank you 2- Yeah but when I was on the new players help and asked some DMs they just told me to change the power to be lv5 or lower. I changed the feat to be level 4 and the bonus will be improved defenses.&nbsp; 4-By mistake and removed. 5-Religion and aracna. Added 2 to both. 7- Removed improved from power strike. 8-Made the damage roll to Misc. At 2, 4, 7, 8 : check At 5 : from your background you get to train one of the listed skills instead of a class skill, or you can have a +2 to one of the skills listed. Not both. And please list the skill and the benefit with the chosen background 5- Trained the skill of religion. Added text next to background text in class feats. 5-check 6- it appears that you dont have a penalty from your plate armor but i dont see anything that would remove it. 7- you are also missing the bonus to endurance from dwarven armor. 6-added-2 to checks due to plate armor! 7- Added +2 to endurance! 6-check 7-check Okay that looks good, since this is a retire you may use the journal of the previous character to make macros for this one. Dont forget to add this chracter to the census
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2135374" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2135374</a>
Taffy said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2135374" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2135374</a> Setting you up with a journal, you know what to do, right? (don't forget the census)
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2166679" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2166679</a>
Dakota H. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2166679" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2166679</a> Hi Dakota, 1) Please indicate for the attack and damage calculations which power you made those for. Do note the penalty from Enlarge Spell is not a feat "bonus". 2) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up 3) Please fill out the special senses / movement under Quick Look Up 4) Please give&nbsp; page 3 some attention Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
baldhermit said: Dakota H. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2166679" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2166679</a> Hi Dakota, 1) Please indicate for the attack and damage calculations which power you made those for. Do note the penalty from Enlarge Spell is not a feat "bonus". 2) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up 3) Please fill out the special senses / movement under Quick Look Up 4) Please give&nbsp; page 3 some attention Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Redid the workspaces with two specific abilities. 2) Put a 0 in the check penalty box. 3) Indicated No special senses/movement 4) Gave page 3 the love and attention it deserves: Background, Personality, Appearance, etc.&nbsp;
Dakota H. said: baldhermit said: Dakota H. said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources. <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2166679" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2166679</a> Hi Dakota, 1) Please indicate for the attack and damage calculations which power you made those for. Do note the penalty from Enlarge Spell is not a feat "bonus". 2) Please fill out the check penalty box under Quick Look Up 3) Please fill out the special senses / movement under Quick Look Up 4) Please give&nbsp; page 3 some attention Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. 1) Redid the workspaces with two specific abilities. 2) Put a 0 in the check penalty box. 3) Indicated No special senses/movement 4) Gave page 3 the love and attention it deserves: Background, Personality, Appearance, etc.&nbsp; That's a whole lotta love. I'll set up a journal, you know what to do, right? (don't forget the census)
Ummmmm im just gonna post my character sheet here is you guys wanta check it over (i probably butchered damage calculation, but im not sure) I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Im fairly sure i have missed some things I will fix the damage workshop asap i just want to know if the rest is ok
Orgath said: Ummmmm im just gonna post my character sheet here is you guys wanta check it over (i probably butchered damage calculation, but im not sure) I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Im fairly sure i have missed some things I will fix the damage workshop asap i just want to know if the rest is ok Hi Orgath and welcome to the guild, We understand that you are excited to play with us, but you should make sure your sheet is complete before posting it. As you have said, the sheet is is missing the damage workspace, please make sure you fill it and all the other parts to the best of your ability and once you are done, we will look at it. You can go over the new player checklist again to make sure you have everything filled out.
thanks! Im going to work on that
<a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> ???

Edited 1586921943
Orgath said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Hi Orgath, welcome to the Guild 1) Top right corner of page 1, please fill out the characters current XP. It is not zero. In the compendium this is listed under Character Advancement 2) The ability scores as listed left top of page 1 do not match the information in the statistics block 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the armor bonus of the chosen armor. You can find this by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. 4) At the right hand side of page 2, I would suggest you move the free items to the bottom center section of page 1 to clear this up a little. Then go back to Step 9 of the New Character Checklist for naming convention.&nbsp; &nbsp;- With the Divine Retribution Armor, list the type of armor, so cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate. You have the enhancement listed as +1, so that's good, but the phrase "lvl 4" is not needed, "AC" factually incorrect in context. &nbsp;- The Halberd as listed is not an enhanced weapon, which is one of our must haves, please revisit this choice &nbsp;- The Amulet of Protection is missing enhancement level &nbsp;- Stormglass Shard is missing enhancement level 5) For armors we usually suggest a characters gets the best type their class allows for. That would be plate armor. Please reconsider your choice. 6) The benefit of Power of Strength not listed with the skill 7) Valiant Strike attack calculation missing proficiency of the weapon, feat bonus for the chosen weapon and enhancement of this weapon. 8) Valiant Strike damage calculation : the listed ability modifier would be a number, not a dice roll, your character does not have a +6 feat bonus to damage 9) I would recommend you do a secondary attack and damage calculation for Dragon Breath, since the numbers are going to be noticeably different from a weapon attack power 10) Benefit from Kord's Mighty Strength missing from the skill. Though this does not matter, as boons are expressly banned. 11) Under Coins and Wealth on page 3, please show your expenditure. Given your character is likely to fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters from the Guild, with appropriately adjusted monsters, and given that loot increases exponentially, please do not save your starter cash. 12) Arcing Smite and Strength from Valor are both level 3 powers. Please choose a level 1 power for your characters level 1 slot, and adjust the name of the listed level 3 power to show it takes this characters level 3 slot. Your character is missing a level 1 daily power. 13) Please list the chosen mechanical background with its benefits under Class features on page 1 14) Please consider given the character a different name than your own roll20 handle. Because that could easily get confusing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.
I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687</a>

Edited 1586990261
baldhermit said: Orgath said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Hi Orgath, welcome to the Guild 1) Top right corner of page 1, please fill out the characters current XP. It is not zero. In the compendium this is listed under Character Advancement 2) The ability scores as listed left top of page 1 do not match the information in the statistics block 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the armor bonus of the chosen armor. You can find this by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. 4) At the right hand side of page 2, I would suggest you move the free items to the bottom center section of page 1 to clear this up a little. Then go back to Step 9 of the New Character Checklist for naming convention.&nbsp; &nbsp;- With the Divine Retribution Armor, list the type of armor, so cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate. You have the enhancement listed as +1, so that's good, but the phrase "lvl 4" is not needed, "AC" factually incorrect in context. &nbsp;- The Halberd as listed is not an enhanced weapon, which is one of our must haves, please revisit this choice &nbsp;- The Amulet of Protection is missing enhancement level &nbsp;- Stormglass Shard is missing enhancement level 5) For armors we usually suggest a characters gets the best type their class allows for. That would be plate armor. Please reconsider your choice. 6) The benefit of Power of Strength not listed with the skill 7) Valiant Strike attack calculation missing proficiency of the weapon, feat bonus for the chosen weapon and enhancement of this weapon. 8) Valiant Strike damage calculation : the listed ability modifier would be a number, not a dice roll, your character does not have a +6 feat bonus to damage 9) I would recommend you do a secondary attack and damage calculation for Dragon Breath, since the numbers are going to be noticeably different from a weapon attack power 10) Benefit from Kord's Mighty Strength missing from the skill. Though this does not matter, as boons are expressly banned. 11) Under Coins and Wealth on page 3, please show your expenditure. Given your character is likely to fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters from the Guild, with appropriately adjusted monsters, and given that loot increases exponentially, please do not save your starter cash. 12) Arcing Smite and Strength from Valor are both level 3 powers. Please choose a level 1 power for your characters level 1 slot, and adjust the name of the listed level 3 power to show it takes this characters level 3 slot. Your character is missing a level 1 daily power. 13) Please list the chosen mechanical background with its benefits under Class features on page 1 14) Please consider given the character a different name than your own roll20 handle. Because that could easily get confusing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Change list: So i have recalculated damage, fixed enhancment levels, added Dragon Breath in halberd's place, added the agility bonus from Strength of Skill, replaced the armor with Platemail-type armor, replaced the halberd with another (MAGICAL) polearm weapons, specified that the Eberron shard is being used to augment said weapon (the Flesh Grinder), spent all extra GP, put in correct statblock, moved stuff around, like putting the mechanical background in the correct spot, figured out that the +1s on the armor compendium sheets were enhancments not AC, and put in correct XP

Edited 1586993184
Dishizzle said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. Below is a link to my character sheet which I have made using the above resources: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687</a> Hi Dishizzle, welcome to the guild! Your character sheet is almost perfect, there are only a few things that need to be changed. Please take a look at the list below and make any changes needed. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Your HP and number of healing surges are off, make sure to check the entry "Creating a hybrid Character" to properly calculate them. Please list the level that you gained the feats to the right of them. Under Class features, please list the theme features and levels You should list the type of power (At-Will, Encounter, Utility, Theme etc) along with the level of your powers. Please move the poisoner's/Adventurer's Kit to the "Other Items" section. &nbsp;Not a correction to be made but just want to make sure you know that the Sohei flurry wouldn't get a feat bonus from White Lotus duelling expertise. And that you can also make a weapon attack via Ki Focus (Check Ki Focuses under Glossary in the Compendium)

Edited 1587007922
<a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687</a> Cedric L. said: Hi Dishizzle, welcome to the guild! Your character sheet is almost perfect, there are only a few things that need to be changed. Please take a look at the list below and make any changes needed. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Your HP and number of healing surges are off, make sure to check the entry "Creating a hybrid Character" to properly calculate them. Please list the level that you gained the feats to the right of them. Under Class features, please list the theme features and levels You should list the type of power (At-Will, Encounter, Utility, Theme etc) along with the level of your powers. Please move the poisoner's/Adventurer's Kit to the "Other Items" section. &nbsp;Not a correction to be made but just want to make sure you know that the Sohei flurry wouldn't get a feat bonus from White Lotus duelling expertise. And that you can also make a weapon attack via Ki Focus (Check Ki Focuses under Glossary in the Compendium) I knew it, if nothing else my HP math was going to be off. Double and triple checked, and the differences between Constitution Score and Modifier slipped out somewhere along the way. Corrected HP and Surges per Day to their (hopefully) proper values. Levels added to feats. Theme features added to Class/Path/Destiny I clarified levels obtained on all powers (added a few qualifiers for Race and Theme as well). As for the AEDU designations, I do have those listed in the body text of each ability at the top (with the exception of a few that have now been updated). Is that sufficient, or should I put them in the headers? Mundane items moved as requested. I must have crossed some wires with Assassin's Strike and Sohei Flurry - I mistakenly thought Flurry was an auto-hit. That being said, I do have a question about Ki Focus Expertise, as I think the final paragraph under Ki Focuses muddles some things up for me. If I'm reading that right, using a Magic Ki Focus and a Magic Weapon in tandem means I lose out on the magical properties of the weapon, right? Hol'up. A bit of Googling about Ki Focuses brought my attention to Weapon Ki Technique. It's not in the Mobile Compendium, but is in Dragon #402. Almost the same wording as Ki Focus Expertise, with the inclusion of attacks made with weapons while wielding both a weapon and a Ki Focus. Can I use this as my free expertise feat instead?
Orgath said: baldhermit said: Orgath said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Hi Orgath, welcome to the Guild 1) Top right corner of page 1, please fill out the characters current XP. It is not zero. In the compendium this is listed under Character Advancement 2) The ability scores as listed left top of page 1 do not match the information in the statistics block 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the armor bonus of the chosen armor. You can find this by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. 4) At the right hand side of page 2, I would suggest you move the free items to the bottom center section of page 1 to clear this up a little. Then go back to Step 9 of the New Character Checklist for naming convention.&nbsp; &nbsp;- With the Divine Retribution Armor, list the type of armor, so cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate. You have the enhancement listed as +1, so that's good, but the phrase "lvl 4" is not needed, "AC" factually incorrect in context. &nbsp;- The Halberd as listed is not an enhanced weapon, which is one of our must haves, please revisit this choice &nbsp;- The Amulet of Protection is missing enhancement level &nbsp;- Stormglass Shard is missing enhancement level 5) For armors we usually suggest a characters gets the best type their class allows for. That would be plate armor. Please reconsider your choice. 6) The benefit of Power of Strength not listed with the skill 7) Valiant Strike attack calculation missing proficiency of the weapon, feat bonus for the chosen weapon and enhancement of this weapon. 8) Valiant Strike damage calculation : the listed ability modifier would be a number, not a dice roll, your character does not have a +6 feat bonus to damage 9) I would recommend you do a secondary attack and damage calculation for Dragon Breath, since the numbers are going to be noticeably different from a weapon attack power 10) Benefit from Kord's Mighty Strength missing from the skill. Though this does not matter, as boons are expressly banned. 11) Under Coins and Wealth on page 3, please show your expenditure. Given your character is likely to fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters from the Guild, with appropriately adjusted monsters, and given that loot increases exponentially, please do not save your starter cash. 12) Arcing Smite and Strength from Valor are both level 3 powers. Please choose a level 1 power for your characters level 1 slot, and adjust the name of the listed level 3 power to show it takes this characters level 3 slot. Your character is missing a level 1 daily power. 13) Please list the chosen mechanical background with its benefits under Class features on page 1 14) Please consider given the character a different name than your own roll20 handle. Because that could easily get confusing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Change list: So i have recalculated damage, fixed enhancment levels, added Dragon Breath in halberd's place, added the agility bonus from Strength of Skill, replaced the armor with Platemail-type armor, replaced the halberd with another (MAGICAL) polearm weapons, specified that the Eberron shard is being used to augment said weapon (the Flesh Grinder), spent all extra GP, put in correct statblock, moved stuff around, like putting the mechanical background in the correct spot, figured out that the +1s on the armor compendium sheets were enhancments not AC, and put in correct XP Hi Orgath, it would have been helpful if you itemized your response and changes to make it easier on us to see what belongs where. At 1 : check At 2 : not done correctly. The chosen array is not a legal choice. Please revisit Step 5 of the New Character Check list At 3 : Check for listed armor bonus. Please though go find this armor by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. You will find the armor check penalty listed. It is not -1. At 4 : Almost done. There are several weapons in the polearm group. Please specify the weapon. I think your choice would be 'Flesh Grinder Halberd +1', but I might be wrong. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : The attack calculation for Valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 8 : The damage calculation for valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 9a : The attack calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the listed bonus. The ability modifier listed is incorrect. Please read the power. At 9b : The damage calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the ability modifier. This power does not have the weapon keyword and as such cannot benefit from the enhancement bonus of the weapon. At 10 : check At 11 : As requested, please show the expenditure. Give us a listing on how much cash you spent on each item and how that adds up to 4500gp At 12 : Guardian Light is a legal level 1 choice for the level 1 slot. Do note though that with the chosen ability array your characters Wisdom modifier is zero, the use of this power gives your character no benefits. At 13 : not done At 14 : check and thank you Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed.

Edited 1587041650
Dishizzle said: <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687</a> Cedric L. said: Hi Dishizzle, welcome to the guild! Your character sheet is almost perfect, there are only a few things that need to be changed. Please take a look at the list below and make any changes needed. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Your HP and number of healing surges are off, make sure to check the entry "Creating a hybrid Character" to properly calculate them. Please list the level that you gained the feats to the right of them. Under Class features, please list the theme features and levels You should list the type of power (At-Will, Encounter, Utility, Theme etc) along with the level of your powers. Please move the poisoner's/Adventurer's Kit to the "Other Items" section. &nbsp;Not a correction to be made but just want to make sure you know that the Sohei flurry wouldn't get a feat bonus from White Lotus duelling expertise. And that you can also make a weapon attack via Ki Focus (Check Ki Focuses under Glossary in the Compendium) I knew it, if nothing else my HP math was going to be off. Double and triple checked, and the differences between Constitution Score and Modifier slipped out somewhere along the way. Corrected HP and Surges per Day to their (hopefully) proper values. Levels added to feats. Theme features added to Class/Path/Destiny I clarified levels obtained on all powers (added a few qualifiers for Race and Theme as well). As for the AEDU designations, I do have those listed in the body text of each ability at the top (with the exception of a few that have now been updated). Is that sufficient, or should I put them in the headers? Mundane items moved as requested. I must have crossed some wires with Assassin's Strike and Sohei Flurry - I mistakenly thought Flurry was an auto-hit. That being said, I do have a question about Ki Focus Expertise, as I think the final paragraph under Ki Focuses muddles some things up for me. If I'm reading that right, using a Magic Ki Focus and a Magic Weapon in tandem means I lose out on the magical properties of the weapon, right? Hol'up. A bit of Googling about Ki Focuses brought my attention to Weapon Ki Technique. It's not in the Mobile Compendium, but is in Dragon #402. Almost the same wording as Ki Focus Expertise, with the inclusion of attacks made with weapons while wielding both a weapon and a Ki Focus. Can I use this as my free expertise feat instead? Check, Math is correct now Check Check but make sure to add what skill bonuses you get from Sohei (You had it correct before, it just had to be moved down) Check; It just makes it easier for DMs if, for what ever reason, they need to check your sheet during session. Check So the way Ki Focus works, is that it can be used as an Implement OR on a weapon. When you use a weapon power, you can take the enchantment bonus, properties/powers and crit effect from the Ki Focus, and apply it to a weapon and use it's weapon die and proficiency bonus. Note that weapon enchantment, property and powers would not apply to the attack used via the Ki Focus. So in your case, it would apply to both weapon powers and implement powers. Look up Ki Focuses under Glossary, the specific part of the entry is called "Ki Focuses and Weapon Attacks". &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;As for Ki Focus expertise, if you look at the entry in the compendium, it lists it as +1 feat bonus to implement attack rolls and weapon attack rolls that you make with your ki focus.&nbsp;(Weapon Ki Technique isn't a thing, it was probably replaced by Ki Focus expertise later down the road) Everything looks good, I will set up a journal for you. (Feel free to change the expertise feat without needing us to re-check your sheet) When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census

Edited 1587073289
baldhermit said: Orgath said: baldhermit said: Orgath said: I have read the Basic Rules/FAQ. I have read the New Player Checklist. I have downloaded the Portable Compendium or have access to the Online Compendium. I have pasted the link below (any feedback is welcome) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2178716</a> Hi Orgath, welcome to the Guild 1) Top right corner of page 1, please fill out the characters current XP. It is not zero. In the compendium this is listed under Character Advancement 2) The ability scores as listed left top of page 1 do not match the information in the statistics block 3) Under Quick Look Up, please fill out the armor bonus of the chosen armor. You can find this by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. 4) At the right hand side of page 2, I would suggest you move the free items to the bottom center section of page 1 to clear this up a little. Then go back to Step 9 of the New Character Checklist for naming convention.&nbsp; &nbsp;- With the Divine Retribution Armor, list the type of armor, so cloth, leather, hide, chain mail, scale, plate. You have the enhancement listed as +1, so that's good, but the phrase "lvl 4" is not needed, "AC" factually incorrect in context. &nbsp;- The Halberd as listed is not an enhanced weapon, which is one of our must haves, please revisit this choice &nbsp;- The Amulet of Protection is missing enhancement level &nbsp;- Stormglass Shard is missing enhancement level 5) For armors we usually suggest a characters gets the best type their class allows for. That would be plate armor. Please reconsider your choice. 6) The benefit of Power of Strength not listed with the skill 7) Valiant Strike attack calculation missing proficiency of the weapon, feat bonus for the chosen weapon and enhancement of this weapon. 8) Valiant Strike damage calculation : the listed ability modifier would be a number, not a dice roll, your character does not have a +6 feat bonus to damage 9) I would recommend you do a secondary attack and damage calculation for Dragon Breath, since the numbers are going to be noticeably different from a weapon attack power 10) Benefit from Kord's Mighty Strength missing from the skill. Though this does not matter, as boons are expressly banned. 11) Under Coins and Wealth on page 3, please show your expenditure. Given your character is likely to fight alongside level 6 and 7 characters from the Guild, with appropriately adjusted monsters, and given that loot increases exponentially, please do not save your starter cash. 12) Arcing Smite and Strength from Valor are both level 3 powers. Please choose a level 1 power for your characters level 1 slot, and adjust the name of the listed level 3 power to show it takes this characters level 3 slot. Your character is missing a level 1 daily power. 13) Please list the chosen mechanical background with its benefits under Class features on page 1 14) Please consider given the character a different name than your own roll20 handle. Because that could easily get confusing. Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. Change list: So i have recalculated damage, fixed enhancment levels, added Dragon Breath in halberd's place, added the agility bonus from Strength of Skill, replaced the armor with Platemail-type armor, replaced the halberd with another (MAGICAL) polearm weapons, specified that the Eberron shard is being used to augment said weapon (the Flesh Grinder), spent all extra GP, put in correct statblock, moved stuff around, like putting the mechanical background in the correct spot, figured out that the +1s on the armor compendium sheets were enhancments not AC, and put in correct XP Hi Orgath, it would have been helpful if you itemized your response and changes to make it easier on us to see what belongs where. At 1 : check At 2 : not done correctly. The chosen array is not a legal choice. Please revisit Step 5 of the New Character Check list At 3 : Check for listed armor bonus. Please though go find this armor by typing the name of the type of armor (not the enchantment) in the compendium, change the dropdown to only show items, and look for the blue barred entry with that name. You will find the armor check penalty listed. It is not -1. At 4 : Almost done. There are several weapons in the polearm group. Please specify the weapon. I think your choice would be 'Flesh Grinder Halberd +1', but I might be wrong. At 5 : check At 6 : check At 7 : The attack calculation for Valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 8 : The damage calculation for valiant Strike is now missing the ability modifier At 9a : The attack calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the listed bonus. The ability modifier listed is incorrect. Please read the power. At 9b : The damage calculation for Dragon Breath is missing the ability modifier. This power does not have the weapon keyword and as such cannot benefit from the enhancement bonus of the weapon. At 10 : check At 11 : As requested, please show the expenditure. Give us a listing on how much cash you spent on each item and how that adds up to 4500gp At 12 : Guardian Light is a legal level 1 choice for the level 1 slot. Do note though that with the chosen ability array your characters Wisdom modifier is zero, the use of this power gives your character no benefits. At 13 : not done At 14 : check and thank you Please take your time to review the above. When you are ready, please use the Quote function to include this message in your response. Let us know what, if anything, you changed about the sheet. Using phrasing like "Fixed" or "Done" is not recommended as it still forces a DM to search through your sheet to see what was changed. List of changes (Itemized as requested) 2.) I am confused as to how its not legal i used the very first option on the new player checklist. Fixed STR stat (off by 1. If that was the problem than please just say "X was off by 1" next time) 3.) Corrected check penalty (-2 not -1) 4.) Specified Halberd 7.) Added ABility modifier for Valiant Strike ATK role 8.) Added Ability modifier for Valiant Strike DMG role 9a.) Corrected modifiers and removed misplaced enhancement bonus for ATK role 9b.) Added ability modifier and removed misplaced enhancement bonus for DMG role 10.) Did big-brain maths and made a rudimentary problem. 12.) Switched to a more appropriate power (double checked to make sure it met all use criteria) 13.) Moved over column. If incorrect again please A.) Guide me to section that explains where to put said thing or B.) describe in greater detail
<a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2176687</a> Cedric L. said: Check, Math is correct now Check Check but make sure to add what skill bonuses you get from Sohei (You had it correct before, it just had to be moved down) Check; It just makes it easier for DMs if, for what ever reason, they need to check your sheet during session. Check So the way Ki Focus works, is that it can be used as an Implement OR on a weapon. When you use a weapon power, you can take the enchantment bonus, properties/powers and crit effect from the Ki Focus, and apply it to a weapon and use it's weapon die and proficiency bonus. Note that weapon enchantment, property and powers would not apply to the attack used via the Ki Focus. So in your case, it would apply to both weapon powers and implement powers. Look up Ki Focuses under Glossary, the specific part of the entry is called "Ki Focuses and Weapon Attacks". &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;As for Ki Focus expertise, if you look at the entry in the compendium, it lists it as +1 feat bonus to implement attack rolls and weapon attack rolls that you make with your ki focus.&nbsp;(Weapon Ki Technique isn't a thing, it was probably replaced by Ki Focus expertise later down the road) Everything looks good, I will set up a journal for you. (Feel free to change the expertise feat without needing us to re-check your sheet) When you hit Launch Game you will find it waiting for you in the top right corner. Please fill out the attributes and use the templates provided to set up macros for your characters powers and abilities. Once that is done flag down a DM to check it, they can then make you a token. This is also covered in the #welcome on discord. Please do not forget to add this character to the census We're definitely on the same page regarding Ki Focuses now, thank you for all the clarifications. I've concluded using weapon attacks through my Ki Focus is a deal-breaker if I lose the magic weapon properties. So, I believe it's best just to drop Sohei altogether and stick with White Lotus Dueling. Flurry was only a slight boost for my Alpha anyways, and the rest of the features were not all that great. I made a couple other changes as well, nothing too grandiose. Figured I post them here just to keep everything on the level. Changed theme to Yakuza (included features appropriately) Changed Eladrin Education to History (formerly Religion) Changed background fluff to Criminal (kept the +2 Stealth)