Found a problem with roll templates that has come up in this 2024 sheet - and found a workaround. I was using the desc template with the 2024 sheet last year, but i came back to dnd this month after a break and found it broken for a bunch of complex chat menus I’d made (filled with rollable tables using rollable macros and cascading tables). The problem is that when rendering my template:desc macros, Roll20 is now wrapping some ugly html around it like this example: <rolltemplate class="dnd-2024 dnd-2024--chat" > <p class="dnd-2024__text-content">[Dwarven NPC](!<br/> #NPC-Gen-Dwarf" style</p></rolltemplate> You can see the start of my first menu item in there, "Dwarven NPC", but it comes from a macro that starts like this: !rt /w gm &{template:desc} {{desc=[Dwarven NPC](! #NPC-Gen-Dwarf" style="border:none;background-color:#6e613a;padding:5px 0px;font-size:1.3em;width:90%;vertical-align:-2px;) which you might recognise as a chat menu button ...and so it goes on with a bunch of rollable tables... I found that i had one item that was still producing good output on the old style 2014 desc template - why? It was running the exact same macro via a rollable table output using the awesome rollable table macros api. SO the fix i took all of my desc templated chat menus and made a rollable table for each one with just one item - the macro that won't run when r20 parses it directly. And then I made a new macro for each one that did nothing except call the new rollable table Lastly I edited all my old menu buttons from the "broken" direct reference to use the new macros that called the new tables instead. That let the table call the original macro straight onto the desc template, bypassing the wrapping of my macro in r20's ugly html.   There are people wondering why their templates are broken - i am guessing r20 dev has "fixed" something but in the process broken chat menus for those. Or maybe its just a bug. I’m not a dev, just hacking and trying to make stuff work before my players show up and start hitting buttons.