Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 5

Magik
Sheet Author
You'll have to manually adjust for anything you carry from other parts of the sheet for now. An update is coming that will address the items on the Defenses tab.

Edited 1461263348
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
BETA TESTING NEEDED We have a rather large update coming. Cosmetically the sheet will not look much different (except for hit points) and field names will not change except spells as below.It also overhauls the hp section and makes temp hp editable - a long requested feature. We are sure existing sheets will not break but we need more testers to verify - especially pro testers against their own data.&nbsp; Beta Site: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72wGMs" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72wGMs</a> Link to beta code in&nbsp; the top post of this thread for pro subscribers to test against copies of their own campaigns. The below is a copy from&nbsp; the top post Fixes: Known issues 1-3 fixed. New Features: ACCESSIBILITY IMPROVEMENTS:&nbsp; simplified rolltable available - check "use simple rolltemplates" on config page, this uses only h3,h4,label, and span tags. Each element labeled for screenreaders. HTML5 content tags and Aria roles added for easier keyboard navigation. Many headings changed to h1,h2,h3,h4 etc Spells SPELLS CONSOLIDATED INTO ONE LIST - macros will need to be updated (though they won't break right away) -Change references from repeating_lvl-N-spells_ or repeating_npc_spells1_ to repeating_spells_ . Old spell lists (repeating_lvl-N-spells_) will not be supported going forward.&nbsp; Old spells are moved to config page so you can delete them, the sheet cannot delete them automatically. You must delete old spells since they will double data on your sheet causing slowdowns Old spell ID to new ID mapping displayed on config page for users to update macros.&nbsp; This also means the $X syntax will change for existing spells, and new $X must be pulled from "All Spells" tab since other tabs are merely filters, not actual separate lists. checkbox to re-migrate spells on config page concentration mod per spell removed , since no rules grant this ability.&nbsp; spell rolltemplate display options now global instead of per spell only one concentration and caster level roll now, with bonuses for spell pen or defensive casting listed automatically for user to add. DEX mod to AC has dashed outline when max dex overrides (or condition removes dex to AC), to better call attention to it Hit points : temp hp editable Current hp now updates when max hp updates (so if max hp increases by 5, curr hp increased by 5) Same for NPC HP. reset button for hp and temp hp to reset them to max (and resets wound level to healthy) wound level automatically updated as current hp changes nonlethal hp outlines when it is greater than current hp (incl adj for wound threshold system) disabled / unconscious threshold added to wound threshold section more color choices Attack and Damage effects section removed, any current values have been migrated to buffs section. Macros that refer to attack roll buttons will work even if you do not open the sheet, or after you open it (and the migration occurs). HTML simplified in many areas including skills, making sheet smaller and easier to support as well as hopefully faster. Testing for this includes making sure it looks the same or nicer. This has allowed us to handle 180 spells on one sheet (it still is slow but not unusable) javascript updates to make JSLint happy and shut up already
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So, I was reading the first post again, and I saw this: NPC & animal companions. 5. Add area to paste statblock for parsing - not just compendium - for non OGL monster I not only like this, I'm thinking my Hero Lab import script might work better like that...
Okay, so I took a look at the BETA sheet, and so far I like it. However, I was wondering if the Caster Level section in the Spells section had a misc macro-text box instead of a misc up-down bar. My reasoning, is that I utilize third party content that has the CL scale as they level (often NOT in a 1 for 1 basis). By allowing the misc to be macro-text box instead of the misc up-down bar, I can include the formula once, and not have to touch it again.

Edited 1461211368
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
James W. said: So, I was reading the first post again, and I saw this: NPC & animal companions. 5. Add area to paste statblock for parsing - not just compendium - for non OGL monster I not only like this, I'm thinking my Hero Lab import script might work better like that... yes the other benefit would be users would not need pro access. As long as it uses only OOTB javaScript an/or underscore. (Funny you can see the site loads up JQuery but they don't give us access) I was thinking of hacking apart creature gen for the parsing code, if the license allows it. Not sure since he quit supporting his work But that would be great.&nbsp;
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Simon said: &nbsp;I was wondering if the Caster Level section in the Spells section had a misc macro-text box instead of a misc up-down bar. . Sound good, a number of requests have come in asking to cover fields. It is just a bit slower on JavaScript instead of via autocalculated. I'll add it to the list.&nbsp;
Is there a way to add a line to a roll template that does not currently exist? I wanted to give my rogue player a line in her macro that automatically rolled sneak attack damage so it can be added if she was in fact sneak attacking. I thought I could add a line like this: {{sneak-attack=[[1d6]]}} But it shows up outside of the template. I was able to add to my attack notes for her the following. SA Damage= [[1d6]] The problem I have with this is purely cosmetic in that it does not right align with the rest of the numbers. Any help here would be great.
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The example you gave with the double curly braces is correct, just make sure it's on the same line as the rest of the template.

Edited 1461263216
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are trying to enter it in the Notes section of the attack and want it to line up so the number is on the right, you can do it like this: put a }} in FRONT instead of at the end. (I just figured this out, it's kind of a hack but .. ) }}{{sneak attack=[[1d6]] to trick it into ending the description field and starting a new one, or else just do sneak attack damage: [[1d6]] when flat footed and it will show up like a sentence which technically is safer see the difference below: Variations: Boldface the words "Sneak Attack" &nbsp;to match "Attack" and "Damage": }}{{**Sneak Attack**=[[1d6]] or have it automatically go up by level : }}{{**Sneak attack**= [[[[floor((@{level}+1)/2)]]d6]] to actually put a description in the notes you'll haveto do it before the "}}" Sneak attack only when flat footed.}}{{**Sneak attack**= [[[[floor((@{level}+1)/2)]]d6]]

Edited 1461267592
Phillip G.
Sheet Author
Okay, so I was playing around to get a macro that would roll the repeating attacks. I thought I had it figured out, but when I tried it on a different campaign it failed to find the information. @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs&gt;[[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_0_crit-target} ]] + [[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_0_total-attack} ]] ]]}} {{damage=[[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_0_damage-dice-num}d@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_damage-die} + [[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_0_total-damage} ]] ]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_0_total-attack} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ (@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_damage-dice-num} * (@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_crit-multiplier} - 1)) ]]d@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_damage-die} + [[ (@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_total-damage} * (@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_crit-multiplier} - 1)) ]] ]]}} {{type=@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{selected|repeating_weapon_0_notes}}} @{selected|repeating_weapon_0_iterative_attacks} @{selected|repeating_weapon_0_macro_options} Is the text of the macro. On one campaign it located the "repeating_weapon_0_" information and on the next it doesn't. Any lues as to what is going wrong?
Update: Tested Macro on the Beta Campaign and seems to work just fine. Not sure about my other campaign.

Edited 1461268677
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You need to put a $ in front of the row number now, so repeating_weapon_$0&nbsp; you also need to put selected| in front of all the other attrIbutes like character name and id, color, whisper, etc this works as a global macro OR as an ability macro: &{template:pf_attack} {{color=@{selected|rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{character_id=@{selected|character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs&gt;[[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_crit-target} ]] + [[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} ]] ]]}} {{damage=[[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_damage-dice-num}d@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_damage-die} + [[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} ]] ]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-attack} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ (@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_damage-dice-num} * (@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_crit-multiplier} - 1)) ]]d@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_damage-die} + [[ (@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_total-damage} * (@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_crit-multiplier} - 1)) ]] ]]}} {{type=@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_notes}}} @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_iterative_attacks} @{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_macro_options}
Just saw your post Chris. Thanks, I wasn't sure about that. It seems that older character sheets don't care, but anything created since the most recent update do. I am using the macro as a sheet macro so the character name and such aren't making a difference. I have created one that uses the selected in the other locations as a GM macro.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's actually rows created since december 18th or so that will break. You can also click on "IDs" in the row and grab the id number and use that instead. For old rows, this will be 0,1,2 etc. but for any rows created since Dec 18th or so, it will be -kHF8943jf0w84FH or something like that. Using the ID is safer than where it is in the list ($0, $1, $2) since the order can change now.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Don't forget to check the Attention text at the top of the sheet for important information regarding changes and additions to the sheet that may require special instructions.
so is there a way to to make small changes for values such as the names of skills or making AC and spell dc roll-able rather then static or other homebrew changes? &nbsp;
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For the record, I've already begun working on the Hero Lab import functionality. I've got some of the basic info importing, but I'm going to have to do some major rewriting to get it to import stuff to the repeating sections again.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
sorry about that,&nbsp; i guess its time to tell you were were thinking of merging the feats, traits,racial traits, class abilities, mythic feats, mythic path abilities, (and i suppose npc spell-like-abilities) into one since they all have mostly the same fields. Mostly just trying to make the sheet smaller and easier to use. and i was wondering if i need a 2nd level input for spells for the slot it takes up in case of metadata, since right now the spell level is the actual level and &nbsp;used to calculate everything.
Hello, I was trying to use some script(written by other guy) for calculating ammo after shots, but encountered a problem. I looked up into the code to see what happens. It seems that &nbsp;findObjs() can find simple attributes with character id provided, but not attributes from repeating sections. I used straight row reference, Row Id reference, but still can't find repeating_weapon_$X_ammo for character. Can you give some advice for that? I know I can just make new simple ammo attributes and work with them, but I do want to use sheet repeating attributes.&nbsp;
This is going to be a newbie question: How would I handle Psionic powers using this sheet? I have checked the option to allow power points, but How would I add powers themselves, and make their uses subtract from my power point pool? I don't see anything in the spell sheet that acts like powers.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
D-reason I'd ask on the API board, Aaron wrote that script.&nbsp;
Magik
Sheet Author
Kiziaru said: This is going to be a newbie question: How would I handle Psionic powers using this sheet? I have checked the option to allow power points, but How would I add powers themselves, and make their uses subtract from my power point pool? I don't see anything in the spell sheet that acts like powers. The idea of having a separate "Powers" section didn't get implemented because they are very similar to spells, so we went with the idea of just having Spells be multi-purpose. If you have any additional input on this matter, we'd welcome it.
Well I was thinking that maybe there was a way to give spells that are powers a power point cost (as a field), and each time you click the spell/power in the spells tab it takes away from your power point pool in the core tab. Currently I'm putting the cost of the power points in the description.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
we can add a field to track, since Arcanists might use points too. i have considered having it automatically add/subtract from the total spells/lvl &nbsp;, or count down from "# prepared", but then do we do it every time a user presses a button?&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Austin T. said: so is there a way to to make small changes for values such as the names of skills or making AC and spell dc roll-able rather then static or other homebrew changes? &nbsp; Any place you have access to the macro-text of a roll you can make changes to customize the output. You could change the name of skills in the macro-text. &nbsp;Of course, the names of attributes are hard-coded into the sheet, so you won't be able to change those. &nbsp; making AC and spell dc roll-able rather then static Not sure understand...?
I added an attribute to a character:&nbsp;power_attack. I then modified the ATK Mods on the character to have the macro :&nbsp;-2 + [[ -1 * @{power_attack} ]] I added the power_attack variable to a bar on my token. If I switch it the macro does not update. However, I can push the "recalculate all automated fields" button and then it works. I have this ability on the character: Broadsword /em raises her broadsword and attacks %{Amiri|repeating_weapon_-kguryqbrnxynfjmkvnj_attack-roll Is there something I can call in the ability that will cause the recalculation to happen first?
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Paul said: Is there something I can call in the ability that will cause the recalculation to happen first? unfortunately no, not without the API. That is something Roll20 wants to do in the future (sync API and the sheet javascript) but right now we can't. what you may find easier is to add a separate attack row in the list of attacks, and add the power attack to the 2nd row, then just pick one or the other. That is what my players do.

Edited 1462038774
Hi. First off let me say I'm a big fan of this sheet; it's absolutely wonderful and thanks for putting in the time and effort needed to maintain it. So anyway, as of late I've been running into a problem where info is not updating. For example putting ability points into STR will not update the Total/mod regardless of where the points are put (Base/Enhan etc). I try the recalculate button but it doesn't do anything. One of the sheets was incorrect for about a week (meaning we just left it when it wouldn't update and came back to it periodically and it still didn't change). I've tried changing the numbers and still nothing. Oddly enough one of them did update (and then nothing afterwards) however the STR mod added in the Melee &nbsp;Attack section remained as the old mod and no amount of changing the ability drop down would change it. It also seems to be doing the same thing in the Skills section, so it's not just isolated to the ability scores. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Any other info I can give that would help?
Vince said: There are iterative attacks available as a subsection below the repeating attack. &nbsp;You can make up to 8 attacks per weapon/attack. &nbsp;You can always create additional attacks for the same weapon/attack if you need more, but you will need to roll them both on your turn. &nbsp;Works well for two-weapon attacks as well. &nbsp;Cheers Ah. great. I hadn't noticed those options. And sorry for the late reply, since I also didn't notice that I didn't automatically get notifications for forum responses. Must remember to click follow.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vesper V. said: So anyway, as of late I've been running into a problem where info is not updating. For example putting ability points into STR will not update the Total/mod regardless of where the points are put (Base/Enhan etc). I try the recalculate button but it doesn't do anything. One of the sheets was incorrect for about a week (meaning we just left it when it wouldn't update and came back to it periodically and it still didn't change). I've tried changing the numbers and still nothing. Oddly enough one of them did update (and then nothing afterwards) however the STR mod added in the Melee &nbsp;Attack section remained as the old mod and no amount of changing the ability drop down would change it. It also seems to be doing the same thing in the Skills section, so it's not just isolated to the ability scores. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Any other info I can give that would help? take a look at this script and try it&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2832999/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2832999/</a> when things like this happen it often it is because attributes are duplicated. This can happen if the sheet is opened by more than one person at a time.
Hi, is it possible to change some of the values in the character sheet via macros? eg.: I want to make a macro which similar like this: /me activates Bloodthirsty Blade by cutting myself in the wrist for [[1]] Damage! @{Darkim|hp}-1 or...&nbsp;@{Darkim|hp}=@{Darkim|hp}-1 But it doesn't work. I know about the possibility to sync the bars of the Token to the HP but that would mean I have to type it in there. I just want to use the macro, if this is possible. Other uses I imagine are for instance decreasing the spells-per-day when casting and other things.. Keep up the great work! We really enjoy your character sheet!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can't use a macro to change an attribute's value. &nbsp;If the values are linked to a token, you can change the values on the token which in turn changes a linked attribute's value. &nbsp;AFAIK, API scripting(the Ammo script, or similar) could be used to read and alter attribute values.
Hey, it's been a bit since I've had some sheet questions, but I'm trying to use the Ammo.js API to increment a repeating class ability when I use it. The api call would be "!ammo @{selected|token_ID} repeating_class-ability_2_used -1", but I'm pulling an Attribute not found &nbsp;error. I've tried it with the repeating ability ID as well to no avail. I'm 99% sure that it's because the attribute in a repeating ability isn't stored on the character sheet, and Ammo.js is only capable of pulling from the sheet. Is there any way to bypass this issue and use Ammo.js to modify a repeating ability attribute value?

Edited 1462742601
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rory C. said: Hey, it's been a bit since I've had some sheet questions, but I'm trying to use the Ammo.js API to increment a repeating class ability when I use it. The api call would be "!ammo @{selected|token_ID} repeating_class-ability_2_used -1", but I'm pulling an Attribute not found &nbsp;error. I've tried it with the repeating ability ID as well to no avail. I'm 99% sure that it's because the attribute in a repeating ability isn't stored on the character sheet, and Ammo.js is only capable of pulling from the sheet. Is there any way to bypass this issue and use Ammo.js to modify a repeating ability attribute value? I haven't personally used the ammo script, so maybe someone can give you some specifics. &nbsp; Using the ID directly is the best option since it will not matter if you rearrange a repeating row. Also, you need to use character_id, not token_id The Aaron said: ... Ammo requires the character_id, not the token_id: !ammo @{selected| character_id } repeating_resource_-KfgX3NwZZ-vgZ2ueN87_resource_left -1 or from within a character ability: !ammo @{ character_id } repeating_resource_-KfgX3NwZZ-vgZ2ueN87_resource_left -1 should work. Example: !ammo @{selected|character_id} repeating_class-ability_-kdfvkt9vm3ugg64opbu_used -1 If you reference a repeating item, make sure to include " $ " in front of the of the row number (this change was added in Dec) !ammo @{selected|character_id} repeating_class-ability_ $ 2_used -1 UPDATE: corrected above info.
Vince said: Rory C. said: Hey, it's been a bit since I've had some sheet questions, but I'm trying to use the Ammo.js API to increment a repeating class ability when I use it. The api call would be "!ammo @{selected|token_ID} repeating_class-ability_2_used -1", but I'm pulling an Attribute not found &nbsp;error. I've tried it with the repeating ability ID as well to no avail. I'm 99% sure that it's because the attribute in a repeating ability isn't stored on the character sheet, and Ammo.js is only capable of pulling from the sheet. Is there any way to bypass this issue and use Ammo.js to modify a repeating ability attribute value? I haven't personally used the ammo script, so maybe someone can give you some specifics. &nbsp; Using the ID directly is the best option since it will not matter if you rearrange a repeating row. Also, you need to use character_id, not token_id The Aaron said: ... Ammo requires the character_id, not the token_id: !ammo @{selected| character_id } repeating_resource_-KfgX3NwZZ-vgZ2ueN87_resource_left -1 or from within a character ability: !ammo @{ character_id } repeating_resource_-KfgX3NwZZ-vgZ2ueN87_resource_left -1 should work. Example: !ammo @{selected|character_id} repeating_class-ability_-kdfvkt9vm3ugg64opbu_used -1 If you reference a repeating item, make sure to include " $ " in front of the of the row number (this change was added in Dec) !ammo @{selected|character_id} repeating_class-ability_ $ 2_used -1 UPDATE: corrected above info. Actually the !ammo API call will automatically pull get-represents if you feed it a token ID as part of it's error handling, so that's not the issue. I usually use the attribute ID instead of the row number when I call it, and it wasn't working with that; right now the API is locked up on my GM's game so I can't test. Since it seems you've given the script wiki page a read, have you tried it yourself and gotten it to work? There's always the chance that my GM's game has an internal Roll20 bug.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll try it tonight after work... I haven't read the script's wiki yet, I pulled Aaron's quote from another post. ;-p

Edited 1462863241
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Rory Here's what I found in regards to getting !ammo to work; The API appears to require a case-sensitive repeating row id. &nbsp;Posting the id of a given repeating section from the PF sheet is shown as all lowercase. &nbsp;Not sure why... Chris? (I suppose it has something to do with this <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2969239/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2969239/</a> ) So, using the lower-cased id causes&nbsp;!ammo to throw an error "Attribute [repeating_weapon_-khocrm8i1fyfbsf1s-t_ammo] was not found. Please verify that you have the right name." &nbsp; But with a properly cased id (use inspect element on the roll button and scroll up to the "data-reprowid" learn the id [see image] ), !ammo works fine. I used&nbsp; !ammo @{selected|token_id} repeating_weapon_-KHOCRm8I1FyfBsF1S-T_ammo -1 without error. Hope this helps. Cheers
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
OK.. ugh. &nbsp;I think getSectionIds was returning all lowercase for awhile. And also the "get new ID" does even now .. which means I can't populate it on the spell merge. good to know before we release it! &nbsp;So.. I will work on a fix for the next build to try to loop through repeating sections and detect and fix them.
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
chris b. said: OK.. ugh. &nbsp;I think getSectionIds was returning all lowercase for awhile. And also the "get new ID" does even now .. which means I can't populate it on the spell merge. good to know before we release it! &nbsp;So.. I will work on a fix for the next build to try to loop through repeating sections and detect and fix them. generateRowID() returning row IDs in all lowercase is fine; it just means the rows it creates will have row IDs that are actually all in lower case, which will cause less issues.&nbsp; I think the real issue is that attribute name case sensitivity should be treated the same on both the Sheet Worker and the API end; this should probably be reported on the Bug Reports forum.

Edited 1462942431
Vince said: @Rory Here's what I found in regards to getting !ammo to work; The API appears to require a case-sensitive repeating row id. &nbsp;Posting the id of a given repeating section from the PF sheet is shown as all lowercase. &nbsp;Not sure why... Chris? (I suppose it has something to do with this <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2969239/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2969239/</a> ) So, using the lower-cased id causes&nbsp;!ammo to throw an error "Attribute [repeating_weapon_-khocrm8i1fyfbsf1s-t_ammo] was not found. Please verify that you have the right name." &nbsp; But with a properly cased id (use inspect element on the roll button and scroll up to the "data-reprowid" learn the id [see image] ), !ammo works fine. I used&nbsp; !ammo @{selected|token_id} repeating_weapon_-KHOCRm8I1FyfBsF1S-T_ammo -1 without error. Hope this helps. Cheers Fantastic, this is very helpful :D I'll harass my GM to reset his API environment so I can test it properly :) Update: Worked like a charm. Thanks a million, Vince!

Edited 1462926826
I just popped onto the Beta and I stumbled across the bug that Max HP isn't adding Con, and is indicating Dex is the primary stat. Not sure if this has been reported. (I was thumbing through Goblin Dog) Edit: No I am an idiot, but that does pop up a new thing. I forgot to tick Level to 1, but it was still adding in the HP before that. Bug?
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I am not sure it ever checked for level &gt;0 when adding the hp. &nbsp;if something is in the hp or fc-hp columns they will just add. The level is only used to multiply the attribute bonus (and skills/lvl) I think it should be left like that, since it gives users a little more flexibility to add more hp... or GMs...&nbsp; I suppose maybe adding class and level to the top along with name would make it more prominent when glancing at sheets. though we removed a lot of the header i'd hate to add more back.&nbsp;
I do have to say, I like the new sheet, but there is really large and, imo, ugly gaps in the section with Homeland and the likes. Could also make some of the section collapsible? (If it is already, my bad, I am tired)
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yeah i made that top section justified which spreads it out, maybe just keeping it to the left is better. IDK. I have a small laptop I GM on so it looks different. I'll widen it and see how it looks. Actually I already fixed the issue of all-lowercase IDs in beta, I just remembered I updated the "id" button to always grab it anew each time you press it, so that it will update. This is because I was getting all lowercase back in the API when sometimes the id was actually not lowercase. I wish they'd just force ToLower() on all get and set calls, they'd have to clobber some existing attributes but instances of sheets with dupes are broken anyway. Though looking at the html it might be possible to just add it in css: ::after { content: get-attr(data-reprowid); } or something

Edited 1463019597
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I moved the character details around to look better. Also removed race and added class and level to the top, so you can get a better idea at a glance of who the sheet is for. ... though maybe i should make it so either HD or level is visible for monsters
1.d. concentration mod per spell removed , since no rules grant this ability.&nbsp; This is not entirely true. The "Dimensional Agility" feat grants a concentration bonus to conjuration (teleportation) spells, the "Kuthite Caster" trait grants a concentration bonus for spells with the darkness, pain or shadow descriptor, "Scion of the Shory" trait gives a bonus when casting flight spells and probably some more that I missed.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh, thanks guess I'll put it back in!
Rory C. said: Vince said: @Rory Here's what I found in regards to getting !ammo to work; The API appears to require a case-sensitive repeating row id. &nbsp;Posting the id of a given repeating section from the PF sheet is shown as all lowercase. &nbsp;Not sure why... Chris? (I suppose it has something to do with this <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2969239/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2969239/</a> ) So, using the lower-cased id causes&nbsp;!ammo to throw an error "Attribute [repeating_weapon_-khocrm8i1fyfbsf1s-t_ammo] was not found. Please verify that you have the right name." &nbsp; But with a properly cased id (use inspect element on the roll button and scroll up to the "data-reprowid" learn the id [see image] ), !ammo works fine. I used&nbsp; !ammo @{selected|token_id} repeating_weapon_-KHOCRm8I1FyfBsF1S-T_ammo -1 without error. Hope this helps. Cheers Fantastic, this is very helpful :D I'll harass my GM to reset his API environment so I can test it properly :) Update: Worked like a charm. Thanks a million, Vince! THANK YOU.