Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 5

Edited 1459800976
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Wayward Foal said: EDIT: Oh, also, when it comes to Artistry, when we roll it, it doesn't add the name of the artistry check we're attempting, in our case: Calligraphy. It just shows {Artistry} and then the skill roll. My bad.  I forgot to update the macro-text. I'll update Artistry and Lore.  ;-) Just add the bold text to your macro (or swap the macro entirely)  (@{Artistry-name}),  (@{Artistry2-name}), and (@{Artistry3-name}) same for Lore. example macro for Artistry @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_generic} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=Artistry  (@{Artistry-name}) }} {{Check=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{Artistry} ]] ]]}}
Also, is the sheet supposed to auto-calculate a negetive 2 attack penelty when you're using a tower sheild? Because that doesn't seem to be working either.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Wayward Foal said: Also, is the sheet supposed to auto-calculate a negetive 2 attack penelty when you're using a tower sheild? Because that doesn't seem to be working either. We need you to test the beta campaign. It's not flaky programming, it's lack of beta testers...   ;-P
Magik said: Forge said: Suggestion and/or Feature Request: (Hope this is the right place for it) Would it be possible to somehow highlight spells in my spellbook that I have prepared?  I'm thinking just a light fill color in the UI block, or maybe an outline around the spell description.  Seems like it should be possible to do some conditional formatting based on the numeric value in the "prepared" field.  Basically, IF: Prepared =/= 0, THEN: Highlight User story here is that I've got a pretty extensive spellbook, only a small fraction of which I have prepared at any given time.  It would be nice to be able to easy glance through my spellbook to see the spells I have prepared.  Just scanning for "1"s and "0"s in the "prepared" field is pretty time consuming. Repeating entry tables can now have their entries moved around. You may want to consider moving those that are prepared to the top. Yeah, that would kinda work.  But it would be a lot of clicking - clicks to prepare and then more clicks to move.  Doesn't help that the move options don't work when I've got my character sheet "popped out"... it only works when it is rendered inside the roll20 window.   Long story short -- I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze to solve the problem that way.

Edited 1459918523
Magik
Sheet Author
Please vote  here to allow us to provide more capabilities to the sheet if you agree that it is a good idea. Thank you. EDIT: Here are a couple more that you may find useful and may want to vote on. Attributes page enhancement Drag and drop from GM handout

Edited 1460042791
Hi all.  Three questions: 1) The skills for one of my players is  calculating incorrectly .  It should   be 75 (level 15, 4 ranks/level, +15 FC skills), but for some reason adds 120 skill ranks.  Of the top of my head I'd say that the calculations for skill ranks per level got messed up somewhere, but I have no idea how I would go and fix this.  For now, adding a -120 skill rank mods works, albeit as an inelegant solution. 2) Is there any way to account for a bonus to Critical Confirmation granted by the  Critical Focus feat?  I'm not savvy enough with the macro syntax to get it working. 3) Another player routinely uses Enlarge.  I'll be using this as a Buff, and I saw  this post, but I'm not sure how to actually do this.  I understand the idea of creating a new attribute and assigning it a value, but I'm not sure what macro I'm supposed to be changing. Any insight into these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! EDIT: Missed a word.

Edited 1460044401
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
what is his int-mod? Or, can you screenshot the Ability array and the Class array? it seems to think int-mod is 3, which would be a 16.  thanks . Michael M. said: 1) The skills for one of my players is  calculating incorrectly .  It should   be 75 (level 15, 4 ranks/level, +15 FC skills), but for some reason adds 120 skill ranks.  Of the top of my head I'd say that the calculations for skill ranks per level got messed up somewhere, but I have no idea how I would go and fix this.  For now, adding a -120 skill rank mods works, albeit as an inelegant solution. edit: I believe the other two can be updated if you hit the "macro-text" and edit the macro itself. hmm adding crit tohit bonus and crit dmg bonus fields to attacks might be good, for those who haven't already edited the macros.

Edited 1460044583
chris b. said: what is his int-mod? Or, can you screenshot the Ability array and the Class array? it seems to think int-mod is 3, which would be a 16.  thanks . Michael M. said: 1) The skills for one of my players is  calculating incorrectly .  It should   be 75 (level 15, 4 ranks/level, +15 FC skills), but for some reason adds 120 skill ranks.  Of the top of my head I'd say that the calculations for skill ranks per level got messed up somewhere, but I have no idea how I would go and fix this.  For now, adding a -120 skill rank mods works, albeit as an inelegant solution. Ugh... I'm an idiot.   INT is 26 (bonus +8), and 8x15 equals... you guessed it: 120. Thank you for your help!
Magik
Sheet Author
Michael M. said: 2) Is there any way to account for a bonus to Critical Confirmation granted by the  Critical Focus feat?  I'm not savvy enough with the macro syntax to get it working. 3) Another player routinely uses Enlarge.  I'll be using this as a Buff, and I saw  this post, but I'm not sure how to actually do this.  I understand the idea of creating a new attribute and assigning it a value, but I'm not sure what macro I'm supposed to be changing. For #2, you'd have to edit the macro text to automate it at this point. Since there is a feat, we may want to change the sheet to add a field for this type of thing. Here is an example of the new default attack macro with the necessary change in bold. @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=@{name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs>[[ @{crit-target} ]] + [[ @{total-attack} ]] ]]}} {{damage=[[ @{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + [[ @{total-damage} ]] ]]}} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{total-attack} ]] +4[Critical Focus]  ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[ (@{damage-dice-num} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1)) ]]d@{damage-die} + [[ (@{total-damage} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1)) ]] ]]}} {{type=@{type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{notes}}} @{iterative_attacks} @{macro_options} For #3, again, you'd have to edit the macro text. Here are the steps 1. Look up the repeating entry ID of the buff by expanding the IDs under the buff for the Enlarge. For example, let's say that it is -kdv57cmif2xsknq9hkc 2. Edit the macro text like below. 3. Add new attributes for the damage dice while enlarged:  Large_Weapon_Dmg_Dice and  Large_Weapon_Dmg_Die . If you have multiple weapons then change the word "Weapon" to the name of your weapon. For example, if the weapon had 1d8 damage then  Large_Weapon_Dmg_Dice = 1 and  Large_Weapon_Dmg_Die = 8. @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_attack} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=@{name}}} {{attack=[[ 1d20cs>[[ @{crit-target} ]] + [[ @{total-attack} ]] ]]}} {{damage=[[ [[@{repeating_buff_-kdv57cmif2xsknq9hkc_buff-enable_toggle}*@{Large_Weapon_Dmg_Dice}]]d@{Large_Weapon_Dmg_Die} + [[ [[abs(@{repeating_buff_-kdv57cmif2xsknq9hkc_buff-enable_toggle}-1)]]*@{damage-dice-num}]]d@{damage-die} +[[@{total-damage}]] ]] }} {{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{total-attack} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage=[[ [[@{repeating_buff_-kdv57cmif2xsknq9hkc_buff-enable_toggle}*@{Large_Weapon_Dmg_Dice}*(@{crit-multiplier}-1)]]d@{Large_Weapon_Dmg_Die} + [[ [[abs(@{repeating_buff_-kdv57cmif2xsknq9hkc_buff-enable_toggle}-1)]]*@{damage-dice-num}*(@{crit-multiplier}-1)]]d@{damage-die} + [[ @{total-damage}*(@{crit-multiplier}-1) ]] ]] }} {{type=@{type}}} {{weapon_notes=@{notes}}} @{iterative_attacks} @{macro_options} This can be overwhelming, but basically if the buff is disabled then you'll get 0*1d8 + 1*1d6 if your normal damage was 1d6 and enlarged is 1d8. If the buff is enabled then you'll get 1*1d8 + 0*1d6.
Thank you so much!  This will definitely make things a lot easier.
On the spells tab, am I missing something? I have the class selected, Class 0. And the ability selected, INT, but nothing seems to be filling in. Also how do you get the range distances to fill in? Also, this +2 to grapple has showed up, and I'm not sure how to get it to go away? It is not effecting the rolls, but wasn't sure how to get it to go away.

Edited 1460282645
Hello there, and first of all  thank you so much for the amount of work you're putting into this. I'm seeing the sheet growing everyday passing and itìs awesome. Now, i'm not writing this post only to write  you my sincere gratitude, but also to address a little issue one of my player recently had with your sheet (v 0.44). It's a big deal, but both me and my player have some "serious" OCD and it's a bit annoying :P Basically, one of the spell entries went red bordered a bit after it was drag and dropped from the compendium. I told the player to delete that entry and to keep filling his spells, but the entry would always reappear, even when i tried deleting every single descriptor on the spell. Basically: I hit modify, i delete it, and whenever i click anything else or change section or hit the recall button it reappears. As i've said, not a big issue, but really annoying. Can anyone enlighten me on how to definetly make this red bordered entry disappear?  If the solution was already posted I hope you can apologize me, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. Much appreciated :) And sorry for bad english.
This sheet is amazing and I'm grateful to every author! I'm come from a non-English-speaking country and not every gamers play with me on Roll20 can use the sheet well.It is regrettable that they can't utilize this to make game easier.So I wanna to translate the sheet into our language by myself. Then I learn a little about GitHub and code but still not sure what should I do.Can I just fork the roll20-character-sheets,make a copy  of this sheet in other folder,translate it,than pull request?
Magik
Sheet Author
LYF, we will be starting this project and will gladly accept your help with the translation. See  this page for more information. We will be ready to start on this soon, so please wait to hear from us to coordinate this effort. Many thanks.
I want to just second what Ricky said, three posts ago. One of my players is a level 10 cleric. Cleric's know all their spells so this has led to his sheet being filled with a huge amount of spells (100+). There's two things: 1: It seems the sheet is lagging immensely due to these large amount of spells. I don't know for sure if it is the spells making the sheet lag but I can't see any other reasons for it and my other players' sheets don't lag. To fix it I decided to try and delete all his spells and have him write the spells he prepared in a hand-out instead. 2: The problem is that whenever I delete a spell, it seems it doesn't save it. If I reload the sheet, the spells that I just deleted comes back. Is there any way to improve performance of the sheet, allowing for big repeatable sections? In any case it'd be nice if the deletion bug would be fixed. Right now I can only barely access my players sheet through the lag and my player cannot access the sheet at all.

Edited 1460324486
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Shawn C. said: On the spells tab, am I missing something? I have the class selected, Class 0. And the ability selected, INT, but nothing seems to be filling in. Also how do you get the range distances to fill in? sometimes depending on the order you fill in entries on that spellclass section it does not update, Currently it does not update the page if the spellclass level is 0 to keep it from making updates it doesn't have to. Try making the class level to 1, then try changing the class dropdown to something and then back. Also, this +2 to grapple has showed up, and I'm not sure how to get it to go away? It is not effecting the rolls, but wasn't sure how to get it to go away. you have "grappled" checked on the Conditions, which results in -2 to all attacks .The "+2 grapple" is just to remind the user that a -2 has already been applied, and you need to add 2 for grapple checks to escape. We are not crazy about this solution and am open to other ideas
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ricky said: Basically, one of the spell entries went red bordered a bit after it was drag and dropped from the compendium. I told the player to delete that entry and to keep filling his spells, but the entry would always reappear, even when i tried deleting every single descriptor on the spell. Basically: I hit modify, i delete it, and whenever i click anything else or change section or hit the recall button it reappears. we're not sure why this happens sometimes, but there is nothing we can do except keep trying to delete it. Sorry this is happening, we have a change to spells coming up which hopefully will fix it.  I think if you try to make sure your cursor is not focused on a field in one of the spells when you hit Add then it does not happen (such as, click in the top class area in "level" or something, so the cursor is flashing in that field, then click "Add") 
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
SorteKanin said: I want to just second what Ricky said, three posts ago. One of my players is a level 10 cleric. Cleric's know all their spells so this has led to his sheet being filled with a huge amount of spells (100+). There's two things: 1: It seems the sheet is lagging immensely due to these large amount of spells. I don't know for sure if it is the spells making the sheet lag but I can't see any other reasons for it and my other players' sheets don't lag. To fix it I decided to try and delete all his spells and have him write the spells he prepared in a hand-out instead. 2: The problem is that whenever I delete a spell, it seems it doesn't save it. If I reload the sheet, the spells that I just deleted comes back. Is there any way to improve performance of the sheet, allowing for big repeatable sections? In any case it'd be nice if the deletion bug would be fixed. Right now I can only barely access my players sheet through the lag and my player cannot access the sheet at all. I also noticed recently with > 90 spells the sheet is almost impossible to use. The issue is really the size, the javascript sheet code is not running  unless a change is made to the sheet, so it's a matter of memory. We can raise this with roll20 and see what they can do to help. But right now the sheet is just huge due to all the requests and additions (and yet more requests are still coming in if you scroll up). So for your friend, the only thing to really do is delete spells that are not used, and just note down which ones they were in the spell notes for future reference. And only keep spells most often used in memory in the rows in the sheet. For us, a first step is we will talk to Riley and see what tests we can run to see what is slowing the sheet down. I have a test campaign with a similar slow character. for him to look at already.
chris b. said: SorteKanin said: In any case it'd be nice if the deletion bug would be fixed. Right now I can only barely access my players sheet through the lag and my player cannot access the sheet at all. So for your friend, the only thing to really do is delete spells that are not used, and just note down which ones they were in the spell notes for future reference. And only keep spells most often used in memory in the rows in the sheet. Thanks for looking into performance. The problem with the repeating sections seems to be worse than what I thought though. I can't delete anything from any repeating sections on any of my characters, regardless of the sheets complexity. I click modify, then delete an item, then done. The item disappears but as soon as I update the repeating section again (by editing one of the items or adding another item) the item that I just deleted reappears.  Here's a gif of what I mean . What's the issue here? What can I do to fix it?
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
wow i have never seen that happen. please submit that to the bug forum. We don't really do anything in our code with deletes, it's all roll 20's code. and we don't trap or interrupt deletes in any way.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I have one older character where the spells have a similar behavior...  are there id's on those attacks?

Edited 1460391195
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok I found a character where I can reproduce this "delete and it comes back" behavior (no red boxes). It only happens with old rows that have IDs that are a single number only (before the update where IDs were changed to long strings). But in the same repeating section, new rows I create can be deleted successfully. The same is true of other repeating sections. Old ID rows that are just numbers cannot be deleted. SorteKanin, can you click on the "IDs >" link and see what the ID is of the rows you cannot delete? we can check and see if that is the case, if so it is definitely a Roll20 problem, it is not accounting for old rows.  I updated your bug report with my observations.
chris b. said: Shawn C. said: On the spells tab, am I missing something? I have the class selected, Class 0. And the ability selected, INT, but nothing seems to be filling in. Also how do you get the range distances to fill in? sometimes depending on the order you fill in entries on that spellclass section it does not update, Currently it does not update the page if the spellclass level is 0 to keep it from making updates it doesn't have to. Try making the class level to 1, then try changing the class dropdown to something and then back. Also, this +2 to grapple has showed up, and I'm not sure how to get it to go away? It is not effecting the rolls, but wasn't sure how to get it to go away. you have "grappled" checked on the Conditions, which results in -2 to all attacks .The "+2 grapple" is just to remind the user that a -2 has already been applied, and you need to add 2 for grapple checks to escape. We are not crazy about this solution and am open to other ideas Thanks Chris, that took care of the spells tab :) as for the grapple note, I did check the grappled condition, and then unchecked it, and the +2 grappled remained. I'm ok with it remaining, because it does not effect the rolls, but it would be nice if it went away when the condition is not checked. :) Thanks for all the work you guys put into this!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
As Chris has mentioned, we are going to be re-visiting those condition notes.  I'm in your camp in that it is bothersome to see +2 grapple even when grapple is not enabled.  Workaround: you can clear the attribute manually on the attributes tab.  Look for attk-CMB-cnote and clear the contents...
Vince said: As Chris has mentioned, we are going to be re-visiting those condition notes.  I'm in your camp in that it is bothersome to see +2 grapple even when grapple is not enabled.  Workaround: you can clear the attribute manually on the attributes tab.  Look for attk-CMB-cnote and clear the contents... Ok, cool, thanks Vince =o)
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You know, I mentioned this suggestion a while back, but I don't think anyone made note of it: could we get an option, similar to the PC/NPC whisper options, to replace the d20 roll on the skill macros with a roll query that asks if we want to roll, take 10, or take 20?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
James W. said: You know, I mentioned this suggestion a while back, but I don't think anyone made note of it: could we get an option, similar to the PC/NPC whisper options, to replace the d20 roll on the skill macros with a roll query that asks if we want to roll, take 10, or take 20? Would adding an option to the Config (Sheet Options) for "Enable take 10/20 query for skill checks?" with a selector of, No(default) or Yes work?  The query would prompt for 1. Roll, 2. Take 10, or 3. Take 20.  Do you think an average should be rolled for 10/20?
James W. said: You know, I mentioned this suggestion a while back, but I don't think anyone made note of it: could we get an option, similar to the PC/NPC whisper options, to replace the d20 roll on the skill macros with a roll query that asks if we want to roll, take 10, or take 20? I dunno, I write up macros for that.  I don't know how much weight that would add to the sheet since I'm by no means a programmer though.  If it doesn't add much weight, then by all means add it.  

Edited 1460524497
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The roll query should probably just be "?{Roll or Take 10/20?|Roll,1d20|Take 10,10|Take 20,20}".  Otherwise, Vince has got the idea; the "No" option would have a value of "1d20", which would be the default, and the "Yes" value would be the roll query.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Check the beta test game for the query change James.  A skill's macro-text would have to be cleared/reset to get the updated macro.  Use Config page (Sheet Options to enable the take 10/20 query)
Quick thing I noticed and am not 100% on, but doesn't Quadruped weight get multiplied before say, Heavy Load Belt? As it is now. The formula appears to be doing Quadruped and Large weight changes after the x3 from Ant Haul/Heavy Load belt. Not sure if that is right though, but it seems to me that the belt would be multiplying the amount after Size and Bipedal/Quadruped changes.

Edited 1460677587
In case anyone wanted to calculate the Armor Training bonus in an auto-calculating field, here it is assuming class 0 is fighter: ((( floor((@{class-0-level}-3)/4) + 4) - abs( floor((@{class-0-level}-3)/4) - 4)) / 2) +1 however the resulting @{repeating_class-ability_$X(obviously the one that the above code is in)_used|max} armor penalty and max dex adjustment can't be referenced anywhere useful because the ACP and MaxDex fields are with up/down not a free typing field thingy.... -- I'm not sure whether I'd even want that changed or not, because the sheet is getting so wildly complicated already... on the other hand there are traits that modify this as well...  - either is independent of the item in question, so it would apply to all ACP... but then it often does matter (to a minimum of -1 or such things), so maybe I'm crazy for even thinking about doing this in an autocalc way... In the moment you have a drop down for light/medium/heavy and in shield for shield/heavy shield -- would it be possible to have this section be with repeating items where you can choose between any of those five options and if you don't add a shield at all the script just assumes 0 shield bonus, etc? - My thinking is that would allow there to be a silly number of fields that can easily be hidden, just as we have for attacks or spells or recently buffs. - Also that way most people won't have empty armor and shield slots. Another thing I noticed: there's 3 armor slots now, one of them named 1 the other 2 and the other "Worn" - Isn't any shield or armor with the "equipped" check mark activated "worn". What's up with this?  ------------------- Which got me to another thought: I am often the one setting up the sheet for others to use, but they don't really need/want to change anything in it, just use it. But myself, once the game starts, I also want to mainly use it, not edit. - Would it A. make sense and B. be possible to have a toggle in the settings between a view where many fields are hidden? Like a streamlined "currently playing" kind of view? --- And if so is there any way this could possibly contribute to speed? Not really, right, because everything would still have to be there, be calculated etc, just invisibly so / in the background...  Just my thoughts for today. Actionable: Change the wording from "Worn" to Armor 1, 2, 3  (if you really think anyone owns 3 armors and 3 shields - would be great to be able to hide the unused ones somehow...)
Julix said: In case anyone wanted to calculate the Armor Training bonus in an auto-calculating field, here it is assuming class 0 is fighter: ((( floor((@{class-0-level}-3)/4) + 4) - abs( floor((@{class-0-level}-3)/4) - 4)) / 2) +1 Unless I'm missing something, wouldn't min(4, floor((@{class-0-level} + 1) / 4)) be simpler?
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Julix said: Actionable: Change the wording from "Worn" to Armor 1, 2, 3  (if you really think anyone owns 3 armors and 3 shields - would be great to be able to hide the unused ones somehow...) Magik is still working on encumbrance etc, so it may change. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Julix, aren't you the reason we have those additional armor and shield rows...?  ;-P
Magik
Sheet Author
The Worn Armor and Worn Shield were accidentally introduced, which would have been introduced along with these same entries on the Items tab under Worn Equipment. They weren't removed because people could have already started using them and we could end up losing data. They will be used with upcoming equipment changes.
Courtney R. said: Quick thing I noticed and am not 100% on, but doesn't Quadruped weight get multiplied before say, Heavy Load Belt? As it is now. The formula appears to be doing Quadruped and Large weight changes after the x3 from Ant Haul/Heavy Load belt. Not sure if that is right though, but it seems to me that the belt would be multiplying the amount after Size and Bipedal/Quadruped changes. Actually, it looks like it is all messed up? This is a character with ten strength, so it should be 33/66/100/100/200/500.

Edited 1460775319
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Courtney, what size? That looks like Small...
Medium
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
hmmm

Edited 1460775891
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If you run thru the various sizes, do the max capacities change as expected?  Do you have anything that might be modifying STR? This seems to be working for me.  STR 10
Alright, I managed to fix it, I think? It's back to normal, but for some reason it was calculating as small even though the dropdown was set to Medium. Weird glitch. The other thing I mentioned though still seems to be the case, if I understood that the modifier button should be updating after size and quadruped modifiers. Thanks for the help though.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
OK, Magik is the encumbrance master(among other things) in these parts.  I'm still playing around with it though...
Just started looking at using character sheets (after a few years of homegrown macros + powercards), and though it looks like it's going to automate a lot of things we had to manually do before (which is fantastic), there's a few things I can't figure out how to do. Firstly, how do I do a full attack from the character sheet? As far as I can see, the attack option only does a single attack, and there isn't a full attack option. Am I right, or am I missing something? Thanks.

Edited 1460954701
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There are iterative attacks available as a subsection below the repeating attack.  You can make up to 8 attacks per weapon/attack.  You can always create additional attacks for the same weapon/attack if you need more, but you will need to roll them both on your turn.  Works well for two-weapon attacks as well.  Cheers

Edited 1461156213
Not sure if this has already been addressed, but I've found an issue with the total weight for items carried. For some reason it isn't adding them all up on my sheet.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hazelwolf said: Not sure if this has already been addressed, but I've found an issue with the total weight for items carried. For some reason it isn't adding them all up on my sheet. Are you putting a "1" for quantity for each item? that is often missed, even by me :)

Edited 1461162872
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
(deleted my post, we have some bugs so when they are fixed i'll repost call for testing)
chris b. said: Hazelwolf said: Snip Are you putting a "1" for quantity for each item? that is often missed, even by me :) Ah, that's fixed it. When it comes to calculating weapons and armor, though, should it be carrying those weights over from the Attack and Defense or should I put them in the items section?