Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 5

Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
chris b. said: we will start a new post for the new sheet. Vince was going to do it since i need to take a step back for awhile (yeah right) no really Will there be a "What the heck?  What is all this new stuff??!!!???" section for people who never ever hit the forums and need a tutorial to the new sheet (like the people I game with)?  :)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
GenKitty said: chris b. said: we will start a new post for the new sheet. Vince was going to do it since i need to take a step back for awhile (yeah right) no really Will there be a "What the heck?  What is all this new stuff??!!!???" section for people who never ever hit the forums and need a tutorial to the new sheet (like the people I game with)?  :) Or those of us who have just been too busy to try all the new goodies :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
We'll start the process of updating the wiki.  Hopefully that will clarify some of the changes.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Please post to our new thread:   [PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6