Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 5

Edited 1471531611
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The core page is more crowded than we'd like, but due to circumstances beyond our control we had to get rid of another tab , moving those items to core. This was done pretty much at the last minute. We already started looking at new designs for the health and speed/init sections. It is difficult to balance the needs of "hardcore" players (or min/maxers, or GMs, or people who need a lot of places to insert changes) with new players or more OOTB players. One idea I played around with is a "3 way" collapse. Instead of collapse/expand, also have a middle style of display where it only shows the read only values or the very basic default fields everyone uses. that would take up far less space for each section. Also it would be more like squares/blocked areas on the page rather than span across the page. But if anyone out there has interface design experience and knows css and html (we are forced to use css only solutions, no javascript for the GUI) and wants to contribute we are more than happy to accept help. Most of us are in our 40s and work on this in our spare time. Mark G helped us redesign the attack rolltemplates and I think they are now much easier to read. More help on pages would be great, and I'd be more than happy to stick to the "middleware". But alas, you are stuck with me  attacks: one way to eliminate the 0s would be to open the macro text and put [[ ]] around @{attack_macro} and @{damage_macro} wherever you see them. That should collapse all of them to a single number each.  Actually .. that may be something we could do in a sheetworker.. to build those two macros in javascript so we would only include the non zero "insert" macros. That way users could see what the bonuses are, but not have to see bonuses that are 0. I will add that to the suggestions.  Interesting notes because we added a ton of whitespace and made font sizes larger in many places.  and we've had more feedback this goround than many earlier ones.  There is no way to avoid an update unless the GM has a pro subscription, in which case they can use the custom feature to copy the page code itself and only update at certain intervals. We are going to make an effort to put announcements on the sheet itself in the weeks leading up to major releases so people who don't keep up to date on forums will see and be able to check out the beta site before a scheduled game.
I hope this is where i'm suppose to post. I'm not sure if this was intended but when i create an AC buff or CMD buff, the buff total becomes 10 + the calc. This doesn't seem wrong but it adds the buff total to the actual total. so it basically doubles my AC and CMD. i looked all over and nothing said if this was intended.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I am not seeing this happen. Can you post a screenshot that also shows the entries you made for the buffs? 
Sorry my mistake, i was referencing the wrong value.
Thanks for the follow up. Was the removing the tab related to performance issues? If so the changes have been quite amazing over the sheets iteration. Also looking forward to the ideas in store still. The attack fix worked wonderfully! It just makes having to look back on rolls just that much easier at a glance. Is joining the beta game the best page to take a look at the workings of the sheet? I'm not good at css or html but I do like to tinker with both from time to time. I'd be willing to take a look in my free time and see if another set of eyes can possibly bring something to the table... aside from just forum post.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Enja Pro users can use custom sheets.  There are links to the latest code at the top of this thread and you can always grab a copy or any past versions from the github repository.
Vesper V. said: Spells/Day amounts are not updating correctly for me. I tried it in a new character sheet and it's doing the same thing: Also, the fields for lvl 0 and 1 of "Spells Known" seem to be connected; meaning changing a value in one will change it in the other. I tried the recalc button but it didn't do anything. I had this too. I found that I had to go to each spell and change the spell class number, eg. from 0 to 1 and back to 0, for it to update. Bit of a pain if you have a large spell list but it worked for me.

Edited 1472049840
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A new bugfix build went out yesterday, details on top post. This is not in beta yet, but we've almost finished the "skillbook" macro. it is 99% ready for prod. It does several things: (the below refers to the ROLLTEMPLATE, not the sheet, no hiding of skills is done on the sheet) 1. new checkbox "enforce requires training" will hide buttons for skills that require training but the character has no ranks. (if you are a bard or something similar, just uncheck the RT column for those skills). 2. enforce is OFF by default. so GMs dont have to redo monster sheets. 3. Hides buttons for craft, perform, profession, etc, if you don't have a name filled in for it. 4. moves the "subskills" such as Knowledge, Craft, Perform, Profession, Misc, (and Artistry and Lore) to their own sub-rolltemplates. You pull up these sub menus by clicking on the skill button, thenclicking on "Knowledge", "Craft" etc. to display the submenu. question: If "enforce requires training" is checked, do you want the roll to force result to 0? (this would help GMs who call all player's skills at once via macro.)  some screenshots: 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
very cool
question: If "enforce requires training" is checked, do you want the roll to force result to 0? (this would help GMs who call all player's skills at once via macro. I would like to have the behavior where it shows up as a 0. This is the behavior I currently have for skill macros that I have developed for my game (which I hope this new skill book will be able to replace). Another thing, would it be possible to have the skill notes displayed when a skill check is made? Or set as an option to have the skill notes displayed? The macro I have right now does skill checks for several related skills and also displays the skill notes, so we don't forget things like Dwarf character's "+2 racial bonus on Appraise", etc.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll 2nd forcing to "0".  and, I actually meant to make skill notes an option quite a while back...  :-P  I'll add that in.
I'd actually ask that instead of setting to 0, it states that it isn't trained. There are times where a DC 10 Knowledge are all you need. Or in times where I allow people to roll skills untrained in special circumstances, such as if they have a book on X skill and they have all the free time in the world to do it.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
well we could add the untrained note always,.and only make it 0 if "enforce" is checked.. because otherwise those skills wouldn't even be pickable the way it is now,  (unless they go to the sheet). i know my players often forget if they have knowledge trained or not., which is why i thought hiding it is a good solution.
I tend to roll all knowledges at once and have it default to 0 if ranks = 0.  That way if we *DO* get to roll it untrained, we can always mouse-over the roll to see what would have come up.

Edited 1472066913
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
well if you don't check the "enforce requires training", it will continue to behave as before, so that is good. that might be the option for everyone. ugh.. and you can use knowledge untrained if it's DC 10 ... i guess that has to change .. maybe i have to just show all the knowledge ones.. edit: several have exceptions for untrained use. i didn't even know that. I guess adding the untrained note is a good idea. Knowledge : You cannot make an untrained Knowledge check with a DC higher than 10. If you have access to an extensive library that covers a specific skill, this limit is removed Linguistics : you can always attempt to read archaic and strange forms of your own racial bonus languages. In addition, you can also always attempt to detect a forgery. Sleight of Hand : you can't succeed on any Sleight of Hand check with a DC higher than 10, except for hiding an object on your body.
Magik
Sheet Author
Instead of untrained resulting in 0 (since penalties could be in place), how about something crazy like -40? That would essentially be the same as showing "untrained".

Edited 1472067373
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We could add an untrained note, and a little picture of Chevy Chase as President Ford.&nbsp; <a href="http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/chris" rel="nofollow">http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/chris</a>...
Magik
Sheet Author
Chevy would definitely optimize the sheet.
how i get acharacter sheets from roll 20 i try to get a cp in beta pathfinder&nbsp; but stuck
Y'know what? &nbsp;These buttons to pop up all the attacks, the spellbook, and (soon) the skills are really awesome. &nbsp;Thank you, thank you, thank you. &nbsp;I just thought of something that would really help when I'm GMing, though: Could you guys code in a checkbox on the NPC or option tabs to show those three buttons as token actions? &nbsp;I used to spend a great deal of time putting in macros for various summoned beasties & enemies to keep the flow moving during a session and your buttons have helped a great deal. &nbsp;With the inclusion of the skills button, I should only need those three as macros from now on. &nbsp;If I could check a box and make 'em appear as token actions & not have to hit the Abilities & Attributes tab to copy/paste them it would save even more time. &nbsp; Just an idea. &nbsp;If it adds too much weight to the sheet, absolutely scrap it!

Edited 1472163939
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Delurking to respond to this (been kinda burned out for a while, but I've kept my eye on this)... There does not, to my knowledge, currently exist a way to set roll buttons (such as the attack/spell/skill template buttons) to act as token actions.&nbsp; It may be possible via API scripts (depends on whether they can be accessed as actual token action objects), but I haven't seen any way for Sheet Workers to do so. That said, this makes for an excellent suggestion for the Suggestions forums; I'm thinking of a system where right-clicking on a roll button gives you a context menu to either "roll" the button (same as simply left-clicking) or toggle whether it's a token action.&nbsp; Doing this would let you set any button on any character sheet to be a token action, including things like Initiative or ability checks, in addition to the attack/spell/skill buttons. EDIT:&nbsp; It looks like this has been suggested before , and the response was that it would not be possible as token actions, but instead resulted in the current ability to drag-and-drop them onto the macro quick bar. EDIT, THE SECOND OF HIS NAME: Actually, reading that closer indicates that it's possible for the sheet to specify a roll button as a token action, but I'll have to look closer to see if that can be toggled.

Edited 1472164897
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I suppose we could write an API to generate token actions... for a token linked to a sheet.. it would only do it for pro users though. Or anyone could do that actually..i have not done any API writing in a long time. Right now I'm just writing a parser to create attacks etc, I've got it parsing the compendium and generating a row for each attack (just have to work on things like &nbsp;"plus grab" so you can roll that easily) and almost done with skills. the sheet isn't available but my testing code is here : &nbsp; <a href="https://jsfiddle.net/plutosdad/zkwts5ex/" rel="nofollow">https://jsfiddle.net/plutosdad/zkwts5ex/</a>

Edited 1472164885
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
class="tokenaction", but it cannot be made an option. &nbsp;Many players have complained about "forced" token macros on other sheets. &nbsp;Can sheet workers change the class of an html element Chris?
I would not be a fan of a "forced" token macro. It's already really easy to add these as token actions to all of your tokens. Just make a macro that calls the appropriate 'book' macro (e.g. @{selected|attacks-macro}), and turn on "Show as Token Action?"
Hello folks,&nbsp; I did something terrible to your sheet and need help. I just filled in my spells and have been playing with the "Spell Roll Options" to determine how much I want posted in the chat box, however in the process I somehow broke it so that it is not displaying any information except the character name and spell name. The character name acts as a link to open the sheet if that helps you at all.&nbsp; Suspecting the issue was in the Macro text I played around with it some. Based on the tests I ran, the issue is that for whatever reason the "@{spell_options}" command is not properly being recognized. The options are selected, but its acting as if none of them are. At this point I have replaced the macro text with the default macro text but it did not fix the issue. Here are some screenshots for clarification: I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!
On the issue of untrained skills, I'd prefer not to have them automatically evaluate to an arbitrary number, since there are enough weird corner cases that allow you to roll untrained in specific circumstances. Would it be difficult to have the buttons for untrained skills in a different section of the template, the same way you separate out melee, ranged, and cmb attacks? That would allow the player to see at a glance what's trained and what isn't, but still allow them to roll anything. Maybe adding a note as suggested would allow the GM to see that it's untrained, as well.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Mark C. said: Hello folks,&nbsp; I did something terrible to your sheet and need help. I just filled in my spells and have been playing with the "Spell Roll Options" to determine how much I want posted in the chat box, however in the process I somehow broke it so that it is not displaying any information except the character name and spell name. The character name acts as a link to open the sheet if that helps you at all.&nbsp; Suspecting the issue was in the Macro text I played around with it some. Based on the tests I ran, the issue is that for whatever reason the "@{spell_options}" command is not properly being recognized. The options are selected, but its acting as if none of them are. At this point I have replaced the macro text with the default macro text but it did not fix the issue. Here are some screenshots for clarification: I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks! Some ideas; &nbsp;try a recalc(button at the top of the sheet), try toggling the spell options on/off, try changing the level and/or spell class.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
aviad b. said: how i get acharacter sheets from roll 20 i try to get a cp in beta pathfinder&nbsp; but stuck If you create your own game, you can select a character sheet template from the game settings, then use the "+Add" button from the sidebar, Journal tab. &nbsp;If you are a player in a game, including the beta that we run, you have to be given permission to edit a character sheet. &nbsp;The GM can assign permission of character journal/sheets to a particualr player or players.

Edited 1472178606
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also for each spell not working, select all and delete the macro text. Then click in other fields. It will replace it with the default. It may take a few seconds before there default appears. Also look at the other fields, like the target field that is long and goes past the end of the field. Copy and paste the whole thing and see if any odd characters are in there. Same for other fields. The refresh button (upper right circular arrow) will cause the spell options field to recalculate&nbsp;

Edited 1472251262
So, I'm having some oddities with my sheet: Whenever I add spells to my list, they show up on all levels. In other words, choosing a different spell level doesn't work. All my spells show, and NONE of the spell options appear when rolling the spell. I've cross referenced my entire sheet (as far as my knowledge goes) with another players who has it working, and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. As an aside, is there no place to enter in damage for spells? EDIT: I seem to have figured it out! When you drag/drop from the compendium, it does not fill in the spell level, and the spell ends up "Floating" between spell levels.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
it tries to determine the spell level by looking at the name of the spellcasting classes and comparing them to the list of classes and spell levels. But if it can't determine which class the spell falls under then the user has to set the class and level themself. This is because each spell potentially has several different levels in different spell lists.&nbsp; Of course the only way it works is if the spellcasting class name (in the top section of the spells page) is exactly the same as one in the spell.
Yeah, seeing as how I'm playing a Bloodrager, I find a lot of their content missing from the compendium. Thankfully it shares many of the same spells and skills from it's parent classes, but some of of the class specific stuff is missing. Just takes me a few seconds more work as I copy/paste ;)
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For Arcanist, Warpriest, Investigator, Skald, and Hunter, it knows to use the alternative lists. But since Bloodrager and some others have their own lists, it doesn't just substitute. I suppose since Bloodrager looks like it gets most spells at the same level as Sorcerer, I could just use the Sorcerer list. I just didn't want to do that and potentially introduce errors. For others like Shaman, there is no way, it doesn't match any one other list.
Vince said: Mark C. said: Hello folks,&nbsp; I did something terrible to your sheet and need help. I just filled in my spells and have been playing with the "Spell Roll Options" to determine how much I want posted in the chat box, however in the process I somehow broke it so that it is not displaying any information except the character name and spell name. The character name acts as a link to open the sheet if that helps you at all.&nbsp; Suspecting the issue was in the Macro text I played around with it some. Based on the tests I ran, the issue is that for whatever reason the "@{spell_options}" command is not properly being recognized. The options are selected, but its acting as if none of them are. At this point I have replaced the macro text with the default macro text but it did not fix the issue. Here are some screenshots for clarification: I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks! Some ideas; &nbsp;try a recalc(button at the top of the sheet), try toggling the spell options on/off, try changing the level and/or spell class. Thank you! The recalc button worked like a charm. Appreciate the assistance.&nbsp;

Edited 1472749126
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
BETA .65&nbsp; ⚒ Your requests re: skills buttons are all in and ready for testing: Skill related: "skillbook" buttons still work as above, if any "fill in name" skill is filled in it will appear.&nbsp; NPC version of "skillbook" macro created. (only uses core skills ) People are not stopped from rolling untrained skills*, and no totals are forced to 0. But now if they do a message "skill is untrained" appears.&nbsp;Knowledge, Linguistics, Sleight of Hand, always appear even if untrained. Skill notes added to bottom of skill rolls w/ on/off choice in skill options. New skill header image added to config, for fancy skill graphics: ⚒ Updates skill macros, will not break macro if you customized it (or set your own image, only replaces exact text it wants to) Spells: Spell Penetration misc bonus converted to an equation macro Bloodrager Compendium Spells parsing will set spell level to Sorceror level equiv of spell.** Skald updated to use Bard spell level** Defensive casting DC updated to use metamagic slot level instead of base level. Initiative misc bonus converted to an equation macro When creating brand new sheet, now only about 15 attrs are created instead &nbsp;of 50+. finally upgrades link to default header images from old (black background) to new (transparent background) if user did not&nbsp; this update only adds 12 attributes. :) todo: also, we will add an announcement for GMs for upcoming changes to the NPC page so users that don't come here are forewarned. *only exception is profession and craft buttons won't appear in macro if untrained and "enforce untrained" checked. but you can always roll them from sheet. that's really all that checkbox does. ** this means the class name in the spellcasting class (top of spells page) must be in English in order to find the correct spell level when dragging a spell from the compendium. This is for any class. The class names in the class grid itself can be any language.
Hi everyone! Is anyone else experiencing problems with the CMD calculations in the NPC section? Here's what I'm experiencing (on various PCs and in various campaigns): STR modifiers are not added to the CMD at all. DEX modifiers are added incorrectly, meaning a DEX value of 12 gives +2, 14 +4, etc. Size adjustments as well as BAB. Deflection and Dodge bonuses are adding correctly. One could argue if the "Misc" bonus should add as well since circumstance, luck, profane, insight, sacred and morale bonuses - that would all be represented by the misc - should all add to the CMD. I checked in the beta campaign and the problem exists for me with 0.65 as well. /K

Edited 1473397735
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Check the Defenses tab and make sure you have the appropriate abilities set on the dropdown for CMD. &nbsp;Standard should be STR and DEX. &nbsp;I haven't tested for DEX not calculating correctly... Update: &nbsp;I noticed that CMD was not accounting for DEX IF DEX was set for @{CMD-ability2} on the Defenses tab CMD row. &nbsp;However if I used DEX on @{CMD-ability1} and STR on @{CMD-ability2}, CMD seems to calculate correctly. &nbsp; It shouldn't make any difference which attribute you choose for either ability since they both should be included in the CMD calc. &nbsp;Look like a bug. &nbsp;We'll take a look at the calculation to figure out what's going on. Not sure if that's what's causing your problem Karankwan. &nbsp;Post back either way. &nbsp;Thanks

Edited 1473424489
Vince said: Check the Defenses tab and make sure you have the appropriate abilities set on the dropdown for CMD. &nbsp;Standard should be STR and DEX. &nbsp;I haven't tested for DEX not calculating correctly... Update: &nbsp;I noticed that CMD was not accounting for DEX IF DEX was set for @{CMD-ability2} on the Defenses tab CMD row. &nbsp;However if I used DEX on @{CMD-ability1} and STR on @{CMD-ability2}, CMD seems to calculate correctly. &nbsp; It shouldn't make any difference which attribute you choose for either ability since they both should be included in the CMD calc. &nbsp;Look like a bug. &nbsp;We'll take a look at the calculation to figure out what's going on. Not sure if that's what's causing your problem Karankwan. &nbsp;Post back either way. &nbsp;Thanks I checked again. Added a brand new character and checked Defense Tab before doing anything else and it correctly shows STR and DEX as selected CMD atrributes. Then I move over to the NPC tab and go to the quick stats section to fill in some random values that should provide bonuses. I see the same behavior as described earlier. When I check under Defense again, I have DEX + DEX as abilities instead of STR and DEX all of a sudden (this at least explains why I got +4 for DEX score 14, so there's no issue with the modifier calculation at least). The method I use to adjust the ability scores (this is me as a GM using almost exclusively the NPC tab of the sheet) is I ctrl+a the preset STR score of 10, type the correct value, and enter+tab my way all over to BAB in the Quickstat line typing in each field respectively. I tried playing around a bit, since this STR to DEX change occured without me being on the Defense section. When I'm using the arrows to adjust the ability scores (again with a brand new character) it works and doesn't change STR to DEX for the first CMD ability. So I guess technically I'm using the sheet wrong, but having said that, I know for sure that this hasn't been an issue in the past (v 0.5something like). So yeah, not sure if that's a bug or what, but there you have it :D and maybe (not likely though) someone else ran into this problem and this comment helps to work around it. /K

Edited 1473429294
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yep the first has to be str, the second dex , it was too difficult to remove that assumption and i never heard of someone reversing them. I suppose we should put a note there on the fields, or remove the assumption in the cods. What are the conditions? If "lose dex" is in the condition status box because the character is "pinned" or something else, then the 2nd column will not apply to the CMD. The NPC page is undergoing changes for v70, so it stops behaving bizarrely.&nbsp;
Again, I was playing around a bit and I think I might have an idea what is causing the trouble. If you look at the ability for CMD it is as chris said that they're pre-set to STR for the first and DEX for the second, as this is the most common case and makes perfect sense. For the FF CMD though, you all of a sudden have DEX as a pre-set for the first one and None for the second. While the second ability is independent from each other for CMD and FF CMD the first one isn't. So when I change the first ability for the CMD calculation to CHA just for the heck of it, it'll automatically change the first one for the FF CMD calculation to CHA as well. I don't think the dependence is the problem, since the first ability should always be identical no matter if you're flat-footed or not. I think the trouble comes from having it set to DEX as a pre-set, which is a weird choice to begin with if you ask me, since out of all the abilities you'll have the hardest time to apply your DEX modifier to anything while being flat-footed. Not sure if that helps, but that's all I got. Looks like it's not problem caused by the NPC tab - at least from where I'm standing. /K

Edited 1473436466
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, the 2nd dropdown should only be set to DEX for the FF CMD if you have uncanny dodge, or a similar ability. otherwise it should stay none. I suppose we could remove DEX from the choices for the 1st dropdown... Or.. maybe a better way would be to not allow the FF dropdowns to be set, and instead have a checkbox saying "uncanny dodge" , and if that is checked, the system will set the dropdowns on the FF rows appropriately.&nbsp;That way users cannot break it by choosing something it did not expect. Though..shoot.. that still does not eliminate the possibility of switching them on the 1st CMD line. I know there are methods, such as Agile Maneuvers, to change your CMB calculation. Is there any method that changes CMD? (separate from changing AC?) If the only methods that change CMD are also the same ones that change AC, then we could make the 2nd dropdown not changable by the user. SO the user would only pick: AC dropdown CMD 1st dropdown (STR or something else) Uncanny Dodge checkbox. and based on the above 3 the system would set the other dropdowns. (so all of the column that includes AC ability and CMD 2nd ability) would be set to the same exact value (except the FF rows would be the same value or none)) Also reading through feats, it looks like we need to set the misc to a macro,for feats like Defensive Combat Training.
chris b. said: Though..shoot.. that still does not eliminate the possibility of switching them on the 1st CMD line. I know there are methods, such as Agile Maneuvers, to change your CMB calculation. Is there any method that changes CMD? (separate from changing AC?) If the only methods that change CMD are also the same ones that change AC, then we could make the 2nd dropdown not changable by the user. SO the user would only pick: AC dropdown CMD 1st dropdown (STR or something else) Uncanny Dodge checkbox. and based on the above 3 the system would set the other dropdowns. (so all of the column that includes AC ability and CMD 2nd ability) would be set to the same exact value (except the FF rows would be the same value or none)) Also reading through feats, it looks like we need to set the misc to a macro,for feats like Defensive Combat Training. While that would be good, the only ones I can think of (Off the top of my head) are from Oracle; however, while it can change AC to Charisma, not all of them change CMD to Charisma too. For Example: Prophetic Armor (Lunar Oracle): "You may use your Charisma modifier (instead of your Dexterity modifier) as part of your Armor Class and all Reflex saving throws." Nature's Whispers (Nature Oracle): "You may add your Charisma modifier, instead of your Dexterity modifier, to your Armor Class and CMD."

Edited 1473444854
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
thanks... (deleted a bunch of incorrect info I typed) I notice Prophetic Armor also says max dex should apply to the CHA mod.. right now it won't.. it only applies max dex if it's actually dex.. we'll have to revisit that too. so it seems &nbsp;we can link FF to the non FF version of the same defense type, but not always AC and CMD. well that settles that.&nbsp; I assume uncanny dodge applies to both ... i can't find it stated explicitly, but it only says under CMD that if you are flat footed you lose your DEX bonus to CMD. That covers improved uncanny dodge. But for regular uncanny dodge .. I can't imagine keeping your dex to AC but not CMD .
chris b. said: I notice Prophetic Armor also says max dex should apply to the CHA mod.. right now it won't.. it only applies max dex if it's actually dex.. we'll have to revisit that too. I assume uncanny dodge applies to both ... i can't find it stated explicitly, but it only says under CMD that if you are flat footed you lose your DEX bonus to CMD. That covers improved uncanny dodge. But for regular uncanny dodge .. I can't imagine keeping your dex to AC but not CMD . And then there are some, like Duelist, that get Int to AC in place of Dex, but it doesn't apply to Max Dex. So yeah... Also, I think I pointed this out earlier, but the sheet currently calculates carry weights wrong, in certain situations. These situations mostly occur when you have size increases and a Heavy Load Belt. For example, a Huge Quadruped creature gets x6 Carry weight. Then Heavy Load Belt multiplies that by 3. So a huge Quadruped with 20 strength would be able to carry 2,394 (Light), 4,788 (Medium), and 7,200 (Heavy). The sheet calculates it as 1,064 (Light), 2,128 (Medium), and 3,200 (Heavy). Now, the latter could be that I misunderstand carry rules, but to me that seems to me that when Ant Haul say Triple your Carry Capacity, it should triple the Carrying Capacity that you have (Which is after all other modifications are in).
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
OK I or Magik will look back into it. Sorry I misunderstood and thought you figured out it was a data entry issue.
chris b. said: OK I or Magik will look back into it. Sorry I misunderstood and thought you figured out it was a data entry issue. It's all good. I know I wasn't very clear last time, which is why I tried to be really clear this time! The amount of work on the sheet shows how good you guys are!
chris b. said: Yes, the 2nd dropdown should only be set to DEX for the FF CMD if you have uncanny dodge, or a similar ability. otherwise it should stay none. I suppose we could remove DEX from the choices for the 1st dropdown... Well my point wasn't to remove any of the options, really. Frankly, I think there are so many possibilities, that having the option to freely chose you're contributing abilities for your CMD is great. My problem was/is that the pre-set as it currently is, seems to cause problems. For the FF-CMD the pre-set (at least for me, on 0.64 (as well as in the beta)) is DEX and None. I think the pre-set should be STR and none, but again that's not my point. The real problem I'm seeing is that as soon as I'm entering a new ability value, let's say DEX 14 (doesn't matter if I do it on NPC or core tab) the pre-set abilities for the CMD automatically changes from STR and DEX to DEX and DEX. FF-CMD remains at DEX + None. My guess would be that changing the pre-set for FF-CMD from DEX + None to STR+None should fix this, but I'm no expert at all. It just looks like to me that the ability 1 pre-set for FF-CMD is somehow 'overwriting' ability 1 for CMD as soon as you give the sheet new information about ability values. It could possibly help to remove the dependency that ensures that ability 1 is always the same for FF-CMD and CMD as well, which isn't the case for the pre-set and the sheet might try to fix this somehow (?) /K

Edited 1473818236
Jay
Pro
I'm having a strange issue with the NPC sheet. My NPC in question rolls for initiative, he has a +2, but the roll gives him +0.02. I made a brand new one, no other changes, and set his Dex to 16. Rolled for initiative, supposed to be +3, got +0.03. It seems to add the standard initiative properly, but it also adds 0.0(whatever the initiative modifier is), so 0.04, 0.03, and so on. I have no idea where this is coming from, and this also impacts player initiative rolls. I'm thinking it's probably a way to determine highest initiative modifier, but I'd like to make sure.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
are you sure it is +.03, and not +3.03 ? yes the extra is to break ties. most sheets on roll20 do it the same way.

Edited 1473826705
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There's something wrong. &nbsp;The init-macro-text isn't what is being rolled. &nbsp;No matter what you enter, init of +2 and +.02 tiebreaker are being used. If I use the macro below (just added "selected|..." ) in chat, it works. &nbsp;But if I paste it into the macro-text, it still uses +2 and +.02 &nbsp; @{selected|PC-whisper} &{template:pf_generic} @{selected|toggle_accessible_flag} @{selected|toggle_rounded_flag}{{color=@{selected|rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{selected|header_image-pf_generic}}} {{character_name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{character_id=@{selected|character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=Initiative}} {{check=[[ (1d20 + [[ @{selected|init} ]][init] + [[ {(0.01 * @{selected|init}),0}kh1 ]][tie-breaker]) &{tracker} ]]}} @{selected|init_options} Also, the Init notes do not work for me either. Something's wonky... UPDATE: this is only happening on one character/npc. But it is working correctly on the others. UPDATE2: I had 2 NPC's named "Giant Frog". &nbsp;May have been a duplicate. I deleted the extra one and all of a sudden the init on the NPC I was experiencing issues with started working. &nbsp;Even duplicates have unique character_id's, so there shouldn't have been any "cross-linking". &nbsp;Not sure what was going on, but it's fixed for me. UPDATE3 : I think there is a conflict or limitation if you have multiple characters with the same name. &nbsp;If 2 or more sheets use the same name init pulls the data from only one sheet.