Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 5

Ryan H. said: Is there a way to toggle buffs from a macro? Not without Pro access to use the API.  
Spells/Day amounts are not updating correctly for me. I tried it in a new character sheet and it's doing the same thing: Also, the fields for lvl 0 and 1 of "Spells Known" seem to be connected; meaning changing a value in one will change it in the other. I tried the recalc button but it didn't do anything.
Thanks for putting in a fix for the CR field. chris b. said: I am working on reverse engineering even as we speak (type). I won't change existing sheets, but working on it for the compendium import. I'd rather do that than no calculations at all, if possible, since with no calcs then GMs wouldn't be able to use buffs or conditions... or adjust anything at all. Another idea would be to have different sections of the sheet have calculate or do not calculate checkboxes for NPCs. then you could freeze them... and still at least make changes. Or even do that for each row of attacks, etc. The thing is I am not sure what the majority of users want, do they want the numbers not to calculate?. It is becoming apparent users on this forum want something different than other users who never come here. Maybe we can set up a surveymonkey link on the sheet and hopefully people will go use it and we can get some data.... Honestly, I don't really understand what you're asking here. What is it that would or wouldn't calculate? Why would we want something not to calculate? Isn't that the whole point of using an actual character sheet instead of just a bunch of attributes?

Edited 1470788960
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I believe the issue is GMs want to be able to drag a monster in from the compendium, or enter the "final" numbers from a stat block, and not have them change and get messed up by the sheet. Right now if you drag a monster from the compendium it ends up double counting the ability buffs to various attributes. Dex added twice to Reflex saves and Initiative, etc. So one suggestion was to have a way to turn off updates if desired. That sounds simple but in practice vince and I realized it is hard, wed have to make all those fields writable, and add a step to every update to make sure it checks this switch before proceeding. Then how would the sheet get updated in the future? , but I think a better solution, though much harder, would be to reverse engineer the numbers from a stat block.  The only problem with that is that not all monsters follow the rules. But I think if I can do the majority of basic stats, such as saves, AC, skills, init , perception, and set up the attacks and spell like abilities in repeating rows, then that would provide 90% of what I'd want as a GM, and I can manually make any other adjustments. ... But right now I'm just seeing how far I can go with it to see , the good news is the compendium has already parsed the info, which is a majority of the work.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vesper V. said: Spells/Day amounts are not updating correctly for me.  Also, the fields for lvl 0 and 1 of "Spells Known" seem to be connected; . Thanks. Wow that is weird. Is it only wrong if set to ability "none"?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It sounds like, for drag and drop we just need to get the compendium set up to be compatible. Of course that's easier said than done.
I'm trying to make an ability command button for a wand of cure light wounds that one of my players has, but it seems like reference to repeating_item_$x_item-roll may not work from ability command buttons. I've tried both the variable and ID approach with no luck: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~%selected|repeating_item_$4_item-roll) [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~%selected|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_item-roll) But in both cases it tells me the ability is not found (buttons match the macros above) I'm still learning , but it looks like in both cases it looks like it's resolving to repeating_item_item-roll, and not including the ID in  between the item_item. Any idea if I am doing something wrong, or if this is expected/known behavior, or is this a bug? Any suggestions on how to make an ability command button that references something in the inventory? Thanks! Joe
Magik
Sheet Author
Any of these will work for ability buttons: Force you to select your token: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~selected|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_item-roll) Reference a particular character by name: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~MyCharacterName|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_item-roll) Or simply roll from whomever's character sheet it is on: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_item-roll) Unless there is a specific reason to use an ability button, you may want to just create a macro. Use the gear icon in Roll20 to bring up the page where you can hit +Add near Macros. Enter a name for the macro, like Cure-Light-Wounds then in the Actions field, put %{selected|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_item-roll} You can add it to your macro bar (bottom of the screen when you enable macro quick bar) or as a token action (shows up when you select your character's token).
chris b. said: Vesper V. said: Spells/Day amounts are not updating correctly for me.  Also, the fields for lvl 0 and 1 of "Spells Known" seem to be connected; . Thanks. Wow that is weird. Is it only wrong if set to ability "none"? No, changing it to any ability has the same outcome. I just put it to none to illsatrate the problem.
Magik said: Any of these will work for ability buttons: Force you to select your token: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~selected|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_item-roll) Reference a particular character by name: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~MyCharacterName|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_item-roll) Or simply roll from whomever's character sheet it is on: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_item-roll) Thanks for the reply, I realize now that the having the % is not correct, but I tried a bunch of different combos to try and get them to work, and guess this is the one that I ended up copy and pasting into the post. Anyways, I entered the three suggestions you made (with the one change to replace MyCharacterName) as an ability. When the ability command buttons are pressed I get the errors (same from the pic I posted in my first post). I also tried with $4 instead of the ID and got the same results. I was able to create ability command buttons for repeating class abilities just fine using the $X method. Here is a screenshot of the item in question. I had seen before that the all lowercase ID was not the correct thing to put into macros, and got the mixed case ID from the page source, but I tried with the lowercase ID and got the same results. This pic shows what happens if I hit the roll button from the inventory.   As for why I am doing this. This is actually for an NPC. The goal is that when I click on an NPC token there is an other abilities token action (along with the many other token actions) that I can click and it will give me command buttons for other notable abilities about the NPC, in this case channel energy, wand of cure light, some strength domain power, etc.  So, my question still stands: Any idea if I am doing something wrong (based on what is presented in this post), or if this is expected/known behavior, or is this a bug? Any suggestions on how to make an ability command button that references something in the inventory?

Edited 1470853417
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vesper V. said: Vesper V. said: Spells/Day amounts are not updating correctly for me.  I am not able to reproduce this. I get the correct amount when changing the dropdown, or updating the base ability. I do notice that setting it to "none" results in no change from the previous amounts. Note that it will only calculate if the spellcasting class level is greater than 0, otherwise it ignores any changes on the spell tab for that class.  If you change the spellcasting ability, then change the class level from 0 to 1, then I see it does nothing, when it should go back and recalculate...  If you update the spellcasting class from 0 to 1, then update everything else, it should work as normal. I also tried switching tabs from spellcasting class 0 to 1,2 etc with no luck. so those are 2 bugs, but I can't get it to put the wrong # of spells in the list. we'll have to see the sheet this is happening on. confirmed: spells known on tab 1 is wrong for the first 2 rows. working on other two rows, so as a workaround you may want to use class "3" for now till it's fixed.
First thing I notice, the ~ in front of "selected" or the character name should not be there.  Try again without the ~

Edited 1471119459
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For GMs: For sneak peak of reverse engineering , here is AC and HP string reversing to get the actual values: It parses strings like for ac: "18, Touch 6, Flat-footed 18 (+12 Natural, 4 Size)" to get the AC and other modifiers to plug into the sheet. And for hp: &nbsp;"171 (18d8+90)" and substracts the con * # hit dice to find if there is a different modifier to plug in. It parses the string, then totals what it parsed, if the total doesn't match what the compendium/stat block says, then it adds the difference to the misc. Usually this is due to Toughness, or feats or enhancement bonuses that aren't usually called out specifically. <a href="https://jsfiddle.net/jat42p8x/47/" rel="nofollow">https://jsfiddle.net/jat42p8x/47/</a> If you can help test by entering strings from the compendium (and also from stat blocks in the SRD ) and see if you find any that come up with the wrong numbers, then IM me the string that broke it and what is wrong about it. Do NOT put "AC" or "hp" in front.&nbsp; Compendium strings can be found by finding a monster then replacing the "#xxxxx" with ".json" in the url: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Beastiary:Fire%20Giant.json" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Beastiary:Fire%20Giant.json</a> I'm finding tons of errors in the compendium. For instance, the compendium has no minus signs for negative modifiers to hp (due to Con below 10), AC (due to Dex below 10) or AC (due to size Large or larger). So I had to put adjustments in there, which is why you pass in the correct value from elsewhere on the sheet. (so on AC, I already know a Marilith is size L , it has -1 to AC, that is passed in. When it finds a "1" size bonus, but that differs from the sheet, the sheet overrides it) Flying Squirrel is hp: 3 (1d8 -1) but in the compendium this is 3 (1d81) :) That is why i want to test with both compendium and SRD/PRD stat blocks, because maybe what we'll do is have a section you can paste stats in, then just hit a "parse/fillin" button and it will do the same as above, so it's easy to copy non OGL monsters in. Note if it is undead, a different part of the sheet detects that and passes in the CHA modifier instead of CON. Also if you are better at writing regex feel free to make you own jsfiddle and send it. (though I escape characters classes (inside the [ ]) so jslint shuts up).
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Joshua F. said: First thing I notice, the ~ in front of "selected" or the character name should not be there. &nbsp;Try again without the ~ That's the syntax for Ability Command Buttons. they require the ~. @humanNumber I think it might be because ability command buttons look for "Abilities" as per the Roll20 definition. The sheet makes abilities, but it doesn't store them in the attributes/abilities tab. Try changing the button syntax over to the&nbsp; API Command Button syntax so that you can call it with the "%" symbol in there and force it to find the sheet generated ability.

Edited 1470868860
Magik
Sheet Author
Scott C. said: Joshua F. said: First thing I notice, the ~ in front of "selected" or the character name should not be there. &nbsp;Try again without the ~ That's the syntax for Ability Command Buttons. they require the ~. @humanNumber I think it might be because ability command buttons look for "Abilities" as per the Roll20 definition. The sheet makes abilities, but it doesn't store them in the attributes/abilities tab. Try changing the button syntax over to the&nbsp; API Command Button syntax so that you can call it with the "%" symbol in there and force it to find the sheet generated ability. I tested creating ability buttons for spells, attacks, skills, class features, traits, mythic features, and feats. They all function fine. Items aren't working with the syntax provided by hovering over the roll button. The syntax that you have to use is: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~Torrent|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_roll) The text "item-" is misleading in this case.
Magik
Sheet Author
BTW, you may want to whisper the ability buttons to yourself so you don't spam the rest of the players. The GM will see it also unless you have /talktomyself enabled. The general template that you can use for ability buttons on the PF sheet is: /w @{character_name} &{template:pf_generic} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id} }} {{name=Title of Window}} {{**Group 1**}} {{ [Name of Roll 1](~call_to_roll1) [Name of Roll 2](~call_to_roll2)&nbsp;}} {{**Group 2**}}&nbsp;{{ [Name of Roll 3](~call_to_roll3) [Name of Roll 4](~call_to_roll4) }} That will produce the below output; hidden from other players. The roll themselves when you press the buttons are visible depending on how the rolls themselves are configured.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Although, the GM shouldn't see the whispered button menu. At least I don't see my player's whispered button menus when they trigger them.
Magik
Sheet Author
Hrm, maybe they toggle /talktomyself before and after the whisper. The GM in the game where I have these set up can see mine.
I tested creating ability buttons for spells, attacks, skills, class features, traits, mythic features, and feats. They all function fine. Items aren't working with the syntax provided by hovering over the roll button. The syntax that you have to use is: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~Torrent|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_roll) The text "item-" is misleading in this case. Thanks Magik that worked! How did you figure out the syntax that had to be used for the item? And seems like there is some curiosity on what/how I am doing this. Here is the ability I created for this NPC that is working great. /w gm &{template:pf_generic} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{name=Other Abilities}} {{ [Strength Surge](~selected|repeating_class-ability_$1_roll) [Surge](~selected|repeating_class-ability_$2_roll) [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~selected|repeating_item_$4_roll) }} I set all rolls for my NPCs to always whisper GM, so the PCs don't see the cmd buttons or the output.
Button macros like these are really handy. I'm wondering how feasible it would be for the sheet to save us some of the work in creating them. Would it be difficult to add a couple of additional spellbook-style macros like you did for attacks? I'm thinking one for abilities (class features/feats/racial traits/traits) and another for equipment. It would be ideal to add a checkbox to each repeating item, too, to determine whether it should be included (since nobody really needs a backpack button or a weapon focus button). This checkbox could be useful for attacks, too.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yeah we planned on making them for skills, for the ability lists, and probably things like saves and ability checks.&nbsp; James W. made the original ones. What would the item one be? .oh.. like for wands.. if someone put the rolls already in the macro box... ok yeah.
Magik
Sheet Author
humannumber1 said: I tested creating ability buttons for spells, attacks, skills, class features, traits, mythic features, and feats. They all function fine. Items aren't working with the syntax provided by hovering over the roll button. The syntax that you have to use is: [Wand of Cure Light Wounds](~Torrent|repeating_item_-KOmt5QpEGfgy4UZpkNt_roll) The text "item-" is misleading in this case. Thanks Magik that worked! How did you figure out the syntax that had to be used for the item? Educated guess. If it wasn't correct then I was going to check out the&nbsp; code on GitHub . It is a display error in the code that should be corrected.

Edited 1470881824
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Magik said: Hrm, maybe they toggle /talktomyself before and after the whisper. The GM in the game where I have these set up can see mine. Heh, my players don't know enough about roll20 to do that. The GM should only see whispers to characters if there isn't a controlling player or they are in the controlling player's list. Sounds like your GM has himself as a controller of all your characters.
When I create a new character and select the spells tab it has the Spell Class 1 subtab selected as default, vs the Spell Class 0 subtab. I think it use to default to Spell Class 0. Is this an intended change?
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
nope, will fix it.

Edited 1471119441
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
an update is ready with the fixes mentioned plus changing the CR field as mentioned. I'm submitting it tomorrow morning (it's not at the beta site) Also here is an update on the NPC import:&nbsp; <a href="https://jsfiddle.net/jat42p8x/47/" rel="nofollow">https://jsfiddle.net/jat42p8x/47/</a>
I haven't fully confirmed this, but when turning on Unchained skills, the Background skills auto-selects (Which is nice), but when I look at skills, the Skill Count Bar is wrong.
Found this while setting up Grenseldek (AdvPath 92) Curse of Melancholy: &nbsp;-2 penalty to "most". &nbsp;(Saves, Attacks, Damage, Skill checks, Ability checks, see Crushing Despair Spell) I found that HeroLab and the sheet didn't match on CMB. &nbsp;(HL didn't change CMB, Sheet did) There is no {buff_CMB-total}, the sheet just re-uses {buff_Melee-total}. &nbsp;(v0.62) Does anyone know which method is correct? Also, probably noted already, Iterative Attacks arrow directions are backward. Cory C.

Edited 1471219539
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think it should apply: I could find nothing in the FAQ but in the combat maneuvers section it says: <a href="http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/co" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/co</a>... In the paragraph starting "when".." Add any bonuses you currently have on attack rolls due to spells, feats, and other effects" At the end of the paragraph below that it says "Combat maneuvers are attack rolls, so you must roll for concealment and take any other penalties that would normally apply to an attack roll. " so in general, things should apply to both. but some specific instances may not. Yes iterative attacks are in the fix I submitted already.&nbsp; Oh , re: skill totals, it might be related to misc skill 4 and 5 are now "adventure" instead of background so misc 1-5 are adventure and 6-10 are background. &nbsp;I don't think that was communicated. I could switch them back. so 1-3 are adventure, 4-6 are background, 7,8 adventure, 9,10 background..
I'm not sure if what I meant was misinterpreted, but this is the bug. As you can see background skills are on, but the Skill Ranks Totals section is showing the wrong bar. This is what the Gear shows:
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
This is working on my existing sheets for v62 and v63 &nbsp;beta... However, on a new sheet I noticed you have to toggle Consolidated/Background on the Config page to get it to trigger properly.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
oh ... argh. yes probbaly because i changed the default from consolidated to background. i can change it back? or would that just break things more. i guess. Courtney if you change it to conslidated then back again is it fixed?
Forgive me is this is a basic question, but Ive been unable to figure it out myself. I see that you cannot toggle buffs from a macro, but can you alter macros with the buff? &nbsp;Specifically, is it possible to alter the damage die of attacks based on the state of a buff? &nbsp;In this case Im trying to change the die type of all my melee attacks based on an Enlarge Person buff toggle.

Edited 1471274941
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Not yet. you will have to use use two different rows in the attack for that . Easiest would be to change the size, then use the secondary attack row with different dice. You'd only need to change the dice on that row, nothing else. You would also not need a buff row to adjust anything else, since changing size would automatically apply everything EXCEPT the change in damage dice.&nbsp; &nbsp; It is something i have looked at, it seems I missed they cleaned up a lot in the FAQ: at least now there is only one chart instead of 3! which means it might be doable. however, we'd still need to save "default" damage dice, since the chart's changes cannot be reversed.&nbsp; <a href="http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1fm#v5748eaic" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1fm#v5748eaic</a>...
Roger that, thanks. &nbsp;I'll still need the buff row for now, since the spell itself includes ability score changes that dont get toggled as part of the size change (and couldn't since there are other spells like Beast Form with different relative bonuses). &nbsp;Two clicks instead of one and a few extra attacks in my list isn't a big deal. Thanks for all you do, this sheet is magnificent. &nbsp;

Edited 1471284046
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You could use a query to change the damage-die. &nbsp;Edit the attack's full macro replacing d@{damage-die} with d[[ ?{Enlarged?|No,@{damage-die}|Yes,?{Damage-die,0}} ]] or even change the nested query using the&nbsp; increased damage table as choices.
chris b. said: oh ... argh. yes probbaly because i changed the default from consolidated to background. i can change it back? or would that just break things more. i guess. Courtney if you change it to conslidated then back again is it fixed? Yes it does work when I toggle them, but it causes some confusion for my newer players.
chris b. said: Not yet. you will have to use use two different rows in the attack for that . This is one of those areas I still tend to use my own macros for. You could create a buff for "Enlarge Person" to handle the changes in STR and DEX, change the "Size" drop-down in the character details to handle the Size Bonus to Attack and AC, and either use a second Attack definition with the larger dice (easier) &nbsp; or modify the Attack Macro and Iteratives to replace @{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} with something like ?{Damage Dice?|Normal,2d6|Enlarged,3d6} This of course also changes how the macro handles Crits, and has to be changed too. (Which is why i usually just make two different Attack Definitions instead of having to change everything).&nbsp; Or just change the dice listed on the Attack definition when your size changes.&nbsp; If it's as infrequent as such things tend to be, it shouldn't be too much a fuss to Enable the Buff, change the Size Drop-down, and update the Dice on the Attack, letting the sheet do the rest for you without any coding changes.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
So, I've discovered a bug that I'm not sure why it would have suddenly shown up, but the NPC skills are no longer calculating at all: Both from the same NPC: And actually I take that back, it appears to be all skills. It may be a problem with the recalc feature of the sheet though, because when I tried hitting 'recalc' to see if that fixed it, the recalc button just stayed greyed out rather than reverting to its normal white background self. stays like this: until you click on it again.

Edited 1471301387
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Coutrney I think I have a fix for the background skills totals not displaying unless you toggle consolidated/background. &nbsp;I'll add it to v63 beta. @Scott Skills and recalc are still working for me on new and existing characters... v62.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
huh, must have been something with the computer I was on at the time. It's working fine now.
Hey there, I have a character using the full "weapon of the chosen" feat tree which allows them to roll 2 d20's and choose one for their roll. How do I fit this into the macro for their attack? I have tried to dummy way of copy pasting the attack macro roll into the overall macro and that does nothing (macro still works as normal).
Vince said: @Coutrney I think I have a fix for the background skills totals not displaying unless you toggle consolidated/background. &nbsp;I'll add it to v63 beta. @Scott Skills and recalc are still working for me on new and existing characters... v62. Thanks! As for that other glitch, I've gotten it before. It fixes if you reload.

Edited 1471357636
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
the dice discussion gave me an idea on how to implement size on the buff array. +1 step, +2, -1, -2, etc. That could allow one buff row to apply the size change and the extra STR and CON and DEX adjustments depending on the type of size change. Please check this calculator I wrote for converting dice due to size. Note due to the way they have it, if we were to implement it, we'd need a "default size" since the converter is only one way (you can't go backwards and get the same XdY) <a href="https://jsfiddle.net/plutosdad/ex8z0q64/" rel="nofollow">https://jsfiddle.net/plutosdad/ex8z0q64/</a> (note i think this is wrong if you are just on the edge between medium and small, and changing 2 steps). also, here is the attack, ac, and hp parser: <a href="https://jsfiddle.net/plutosdad/zkwts5ex/" rel="nofollow">https://jsfiddle.net/plutosdad/zkwts5ex/</a>
DG-GM said: Hey there, I have a character using the full "weapon of the chosen" feat tree which allows them to roll 2 d20's and choose one for their roll. How do I fit this into the macro for their attack? I have tried to dummy way of copy pasting the attack macro roll into the overall macro and that does nothing (macro still works as normal). If you don't mind a query popping up on every attack, you can replace the 1d20 with something like ?{Greater Weapon of the Chosen|Yes,2d20kh1|No,1d20} in the attack roll. Just make sure you don't leave a space between the } and the cs&gt; that follows it.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
DG-GM said: Hey there, I have a character using the full "weapon of the chosen" feat tree which allows them to roll 2 d20's and choose one for their roll. How do I fit this into the macro for their attack? I have tried to dummy way of copy pasting the attack macro roll into the overall macro and that does nothing (macro still works as normal). Try replacing this: {{attack=[[ 1d20cs&gt;[[ @{crit-target} ]] + @{attack_macro} ]]}} with this: {{attack=[[ 2d20cs&gt;[[ @{crit-target} ]]k1 + @{attack_macro} ]]}}
chris b. said: the dice discussion gave me an idea on how to implement size on the buff array. +1 step, +2, -1, -2, etc. That could allow one buff row to apply the size change and the extra STR and CON and DEX adjustments depending on the type of size change. Please check this calculator I wrote for converting dice due to size. Note due to the way they have it, if we were to implement it, we'd need a "default size" since the converter is only one way (you can't go backwards and get the same XdY) <a href="https://jsfiddle.net/plutosdad/ex8z0q64/" rel="nofollow">https://jsfiddle.net/plutosdad/ex8z0q64/</a> (note i think this is wrong if you are just on the edge between medium and small, and changing 2 steps). Your comments look right on the money to me. Changing one step seems to work fine, but two doesn't always. Would it make sense to have a loop that only changes the size one step at a time until it gets to the right size? It seems to me that that might fix the multi-step issue.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That's just what I thought. It is updated (same link) with the new method, where it updates one row at a time. Working on that I wish they just redid it all so it was consistent. since very large or small creatures have really odd changes.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also: i figured out a use case (even if I finish the reverse engineering of stats) for turning off calcs: it interferes with CGen. Like most GMs i have been using cgen to build monsters. I found out if you do that you can never open the &nbsp;character sheet tab. if you do it blows away most of the numbers and you have to re-import. I have some work deadlines so im taking a week or two off "support' of the PF page :)&nbsp;

Edited 1471487896
Gotta say this after coming back from a three week break from my game but the new visual changes are pretty bad. I've been a fan of this sheet as a player for a good year or so now up till the .6x changes. The sheets now feel crowded, messy with bordering on the point of trying to cram too much into this limited space. Many of the sections need a hefty amount of spacing in the vertical area. Then horizontal&nbsp;spacing between the areas like hit points/hit point calculations. Then again below in the Initiative and speeds area. Sort of like the defense/attack notes section with breaks in the black bar. Is it possible in the attack type rolls to hide any of the extra random 0's that show up if nothing is listed? That way only the relevant attack modifiers are listed? Additionally, do we really need 10 sections for perform and profession? Didn't we used to have only 2 or 3 listed while the rest were minimized? Overall the new look is a mess to the eyes and the party I play with all mostly agree but damn it the sheet doesn't run good. Even still is there a way to keep our game for getting forced updates till we look at the actual changes put in place? Can we revert back to older versions of the sheet in something I would assume is a GM option for our game?