Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 5

Edited 1485205081
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
well dammit edit: is that the only one? I tried to search as much as I could through the PRD and SRD maybe i searched on "ability checks" but not "skill checks",.,, edit2: Mythic divine favor, Aura of Cannibalism, Grand Destiny, Polypurpose Panacea,  ...  everything else i see is bonus to particular skills, or X based skill checks, or "ability checks and skill checks (and xyz)" this is actually a lot of work to separate the two, i'll add it to when we also update the buffs to account for bonus type.
I'm getting a strange bug on the 0.73 sheet - when I assign a token to represent a character in order to sync HP bar etc. from the sheet etc. at first it works great and everything's fine. However, when I make a new version of the token by dragging the character sheet onto the map, it breaks all of that character's buffs and conditions as well as stopping the syncing of stats between the sheet and the token. The only way I have figured out to fix this is totally closing my browser and reloading my game, after which it will let me make and play with one token of each character but if I delete that token and make a new one (for instance, when moving to a new map) it breaks again.  I have tried three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and IE) and have encountered the same problem with each of them. Is this a known issue or something specific to me?  Any help you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Edited 1485228811
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I know the order/process for linking a token to a sheet can change the drag/drop behavior.  Do the steps out of order and the token's bars will be blank when they were previously linked when later dragging to the editor. To link a token to a sheet and ensure it maintains the linked bars when using drag/drop to the editor(may be a better method, but this is what I've discovered works for me...); edit the token's properties and set " Represents Character " to the proper character.  link the token's bars to attributes  save changes  edit the character journal's properties. select your token and " Use Selected Token "  add a portrait if you wish, set permission, etc. and save. For some reason, if you set " Use Selected Token " before setting " Represents Character ", drag/drop of the linked character journal from the sidebar will loose the linked bars.  It may also cause some other strangeness, not sure.   The other issues you describe sound like a sheet that has just stopped calculating.  Try the steps above to keep things properly linked.  If your sheet seems to stop functioning, try the recalc button at the top of the sheet.  Still not functioning?  You'll have to try and isolate the problem.  Is it a buff or maybe a real-time macro for a mod that's not being resolved?

Edited 1485230553
Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately I have followed those steps.  I swear this stuff worked before today, but the more I mess around with it the more I'm beginning to doubt myself.  The tokens/buffs/conditions/HP etc. work perfectly up until the point that I delete the token and replace it with a new one by dragging the character sheet onto the map.  After that, buffs/conditions and editing stats completely stop functioning (I can enter new values but they never update, so I can click any conditions but they never apply and click on and off as many buffs as I like but they also never apply) on the sheet and the token's values no longer change according to the sheet.  Closing Roll20 and reloading it does fix this so it's not the end of the world but it seems to be affecting the players in my game as well as me which makes changing map and placing down new tokens kind of awkward (and then of course it happens again the next time we have to remake tokens).  The recalc button unfortunately does nothing to solve the issue. I haven't got any crazy macros or anything set up in the game so I doubt it's that - I don't even know what a real-time macro is!  As for buffs, it seems like all the buff categories are equally affected.  Making a new token somehow just breaks that token's sheet for me.  I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is really obvious or something - I'm not exactly the most savvy with Roll20 so I'm just not really sure where to start looking. Forgot to add that once the character sheet 'freezes up' from the token issue, I can't find a way to 'unfreeze' it without reloading.  I have tried removing the token tied to it completely among several other basic solutions. Also duplicating a 'frozen' sheet creates an 'unfrozen' copy of the sheet that suffers from the same problem as the original sheet should I wish to delete its token and drag a new one onto the map. Oh, I just found out it's deleting the linked token that seems to cause the problem, not the creation of a new token if that helps in identifying this issue at all.
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: For some reason, if you set " Use Selected Token " before setting " Represents Character ", drag/drop of the linked character journal from the sidebar will loose the linked bars.  It may also cause some other strangeness, not sure.  The "default token" (that you set with that "Use Selected Token" button) is actually a snapshot of that token as it was when you set it as the default; behind the scenes, it actually stores (most of) the token's properties as a JSON string.  When you drag the character from the journal onto the map, it creates a new token using the properties it saved when you set it. Because it doesn't actually link the character to that specific token (it just copies the properties), any changes to the original token after you set the default token aren't propagated to the default. Basically: fully configure the token before setting it as the character's default.  If you have to make changes later, you need to remove the default, then re-set it with the updated token.

Edited 1485232778
Yeah I have been using "Represents Character" for some time.  Let me see if I can make the issue I'm having a little clearer with some pictures: So I enter Roll20 and the first thing I do is drag one of my PC's character sheets to the map to make the linked token, Here's what the blurb on the token looks like, And on the character sheet I've whacked on some buffs and some conditions.  Works like a charm, The CON buff from Bloodrage will of course increase the character's HP which is reflected on the token... Now, here's the problem.  I delete the token of our friend Sav here from the map and suddenly things go a little awry, This is after clicking the recalc button around 20 times. The conditions are no longer being applied except, for some reason, Lose Dex, and the buffs no longer say that they are active even though they are activated.  Even weirder though, the CON buff from Bloodrage is no longer being applied to the sheet but the extra 4 HP (32 instead of 28) have remained as seen here, Next I try turning off all the buffs and conditions then recalcing some more times.  As you can see, nothing changes from the last screen shots other than the buffs/conditions being unticked, Only the character whose token was deleted is affected in this way - all the other characters in my game are unaffected.  If I drag a new version of the token onto the map it doesn't fix the 'frozen' sheet.  The only way to seemingly fix it is to close roll20 and reopen it.

Edited 1485235967
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I can confirm I am able to replicate the same issue.  ;-( It even happens if I copy and paste the linked token... Very strange indeed.  Logic says the token should have no impact on the "state" of the sheet. (other than the linked attributes). Update: the beta sheet doesn't seem to have this issue, so this leads me to believe this may be specific to v73.  Seems to happen with the beta as well. Might want to post your example above to the Bugs forum so the Devs can have a look.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Wow that is ... Wow.  Can it also work if you close the sheet then open a new sheer from the journal  at right? Or do you have to refresh the browser?
chris b. said: maybe i searched on "ability checks" but not "skill checks",.,, edit2: Mythic divine favor, Aura of Cannibalism, Grand Destiny, Polypurpose Panacea,  ...  everything else i see is bonus to particular skills, or X based skill checks, or "ability checks and skill checks (and xyz)" this is actually a lot of work to separate the two, i'll add it to when we also update the buffs to account for bonus type. Yeah, "a ton" was probably a gross exaggeration on my part. The ones I had in mind were Prayer and Heroism.

Edited 1485270706
At least for me, closing Roll20 and then reopening it seems to be the only workaround with my limited technical knowledge on the issue other than duplicating the sheet and making a new token to represent the duplicated character (and then of course the issue will occur again if you delete the token).  On the up-side, as long as you don't delete any tokens you can have as many copies of them running around as you want on several different maps and the sheet chugs on just fine. If nothing else, thanks for confirming that it isn't just on my end!

Edited 1485786177
I'm having issues with Buffs as well. The appropriate adjustments aren't taking affect on the page. It appears the negative isn't being adjusted.  Unless putting -4 is not how you get the sheet to calc a subtraction.  I have recalced the page and refreshed the browser.  Edit: It appears to work when using a negative for melee: Steve

Edited 1485786208
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
H2Os, had you recently deleted a token linked to this sheet? there's currently a bug in Roll20 causing some weirdness when this is done. See this bug report for more details: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4539458/pathfinder-character-sheet-token-relationship-bugged-somehow" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4539458/pathfinder-character-sheet-token-relationship-bugged-somehow</a> Edit: missed that you had already tried a browser refresh.
Scott C. said: H2Os, had you recently deleted a token linked to this sheet? there's currently a bug in Roll20 causing some weirdness when this is done. See this bug report for more details: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4539458/pathfinder-character-sheet-token-relationship-bugged-somehow" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4539458/pathfinder-character-sheet-token-relationship-bugged-somehow</a> No, just logged into Roll20 session and added the buffs.&nbsp; The tokens haven't been deleted or removed.

Edited 1485789336
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It is applying correctly. Look at your DEX line. It says 14, yet the mod is 0, not +2. That is how ability penalties work. The only thing that actually lowers your score is ability drain . Ability penalty and damage do not lower the score. In the beta, I added a yellow dashed line around the ability mod, and a "(ability) penalty" message to the Conditions panel, to call attention to that it is actually working. There were tons of responses in the survey indicating people don't see it.
chris b. said: It is applying correctly. Look at your DEX line. It says 14, yet the mod is 0, not +2. That is how ability penalties work. The only thing that actually lowers your score is ability drain . Ability penalty and damage do not lower the score. In the beta, I added a yellow dashed line around the ability mod, and a "(ability) penalty" message to the Conditions panel, to call attention to that it is actually working. There were tons of responses in the survey indicating people don't see it. I see it now, thank you!
Hi, I've perform a quick test of a new monster sheet and it's.... AWESOME!!! very useful, very fast to fill, very clear to read, very... VERY! &nbsp;:D But I just want to underline one aspect: can I suggest to makes character sheet less "informatic-speech" frendly? or help who, like me,&nbsp;don't have macros knowledge or time to learn it. for example: put a reminder in "options sub-sheet" for NPC ATTACK/ Extra DMG, in fields like Query/Macros. I don't know what I have to write to add extra dmg...&nbsp; why "/gmroll 1d6" doesn't work?! :))) In this way, every GM/Player have the possibilities to use and fill the sheet without read 37 (up to now) forum pages, macros guide and so on... eheh... sorry for my bad english.... bye Marco
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Those fields are placed directly into the template that is output, so you just need to enter the dice (1d6 instead of "/gmroll 1d6").
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you don't want the players to see, go to "config" find the output &nbsp;in the roll section, and change both "PC" and "NPC" to "Whisper GM" this way the roll results add the /w GM for you. and for extra damage, as Scott said, just put [[1d6]] in the extra damage section. you can put "sneak attack", "fire" whatever you want in the "extra damage type" that field is just for you.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hero Lab import functionality now in beta: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4484041/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4484041/</a>
This is probably a (very) stupid question, but... I think I goofed big time.&nbsp; I returned to roll20 just recently after a long absense (due to lack of time/ content to play), and my campaign character sheets were outdated.&nbsp; Okay, so I decided to update which one it used to the new simplified one (used the simplified before, too), and now (almost) all of the info for my characters is missing.&nbsp; Is there anything I can do other than having them all re-enter their info, or is that the only route I have at this point?&nbsp; Thank in advance.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The data is still there. You just can't see it on the character sheet, but you can see most of it on the attributes and abilities tab. If you switch the campaign back to the regular sheet, most of the data will be there in the new sheets. &nbsp;Spells is the only thing with a problem when we made a huge change about 7 months ago. You may want to make a copy of the campaign first and try it on that first to see what happens.
I can't switch back to the old sheet, as it is no longer available. I will check to see if the information is in the attributes and abilities tab, however. I didn't switch from the standard pathfinder sheet to the simple, just old version of the simple to the new. Nevertheless, I shall hope that it is as you say... all the old in the new. Thank you.

Edited 1486063078
So i exported from the vault to this new character sheet &nbsp;'game' &nbsp;and I'm not seeing any of the guys imported despite the success messages.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kaffien said: So i exported from the vault to this new character sheet &nbsp;'game' &nbsp;and I'm not seeing any of the guys imported despite the success messages.&nbsp; Once a character has been imported one of us has to assign permission. &nbsp;I usually check to see if a charcter has a user name in the Player name of the sheet and I I'll assign permission to that name if possible, otherwise we just assign "all players". &nbsp;Have a look now and see if your character is there.
chris b. said: The data is still there. You just can't see it on the character sheet, but you can see most of it on the attributes and abilities tab. If you switch the campaign back to the regular sheet, most of the data will be there in the new sheets. &nbsp;Spells is the only thing with a problem when we made a huge change about 7 months ago. You may want to make a copy of the campaign first and try it on that first to see what happens. The info was there, thank goodness. I just have to re-enter it (c/p is my friend). The spells won't be that big of an issue, I can have the players re-enter that. Thanks for the tip on the abilities tab. Going to be a lot of work, but at least it's not a complete loss. Appreciate the help!
Zargon
Sheet Author
Ran into a small typo in both version .74 and the beta version of the sheet: Core tab- Character details - Height label is "Page Height"
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Zargon said: Ran into a small typo in both version .74 and the beta version of the sheet: Core tab- Character details - Height label is "Page Height" Everyone has been demoted to "Page" . Lol. Thanks Zargon. &nbsp;We'll get that fixed.

Edited 1486262444
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
i saw that too but i have no idea where it's coming from. it's weird. that string appears nowhere in any file. Average page height:
Zargon
Sheet Author
I was poking around with a copy of your sheet, and it seems that the "Page Height" issue may be a collision with Roll20's i18n data for the key "height". &nbsp;If you replace this key in the HTML and Translate section with something like "hoight" it works fine, while "width" ends up getting the same sort of collision displaying "Page Width" instead.

Edited 1486288039
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Zargon said: I was poking around with a copy of your sheet, and it seems that the "Page Height" issue may be a collision with Roll20's i18n data for the key "height". &nbsp;If you replace this key in the HTML and Translate section with something like "hoight" it works fine, while "width" ends up getting the same sort of collision displaying "Page Width" instead. Updated the key. Fixed in beta. &nbsp;Weird bug. &nbsp;thanks Zargon

Edited 1486771265
Hi, I think I might have found a bug with the live sheet. It's pretty weird, but here goes. When applying a Constitution buff, I'm getting an buff entry in a box labeled @{buff-CON-total} under "Set buffs", as expected, but the value is zero. If I click the recalculate button, it disappears completely. This doesn't seem to be dependent on the current CON value, as I've tried positive and negative modifiers. I'm not really sure what the problem is (or if you already know about it) but I thought I'd let you know. My OS is Windows 10 Home, version 1607, and I use Chrome version 56.0.2924.87 as my browser.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can't reproduce this.&nbsp; What is in the macro box that is trying to add the con buff?
I just used a two.&nbsp; This is what I'm getting, with no other buffs:&nbsp; That said, when I tried to reproduce the bug myself on a different character (or a different stat on the same character), I wasn't able to do so either. I think it might just be a glitch with that particular character or something, although it does propagate if I use the Duplicate function. I can use a new character as a workaround, so it's not really an issue. I just figured the information might be of some use, but from the looks of it, it's either impossible to reliably reproduce or so situational that it becomes a non-issue; either one means that this isn't really a significant problem.

Edited 1486843698
Hi all. Apologies if this is asked elsewhere, but the search function hasn't been very helpful to me. I found a thread for a D&D sheet that mentioned they removed the "Hide unprepared spells" function because it hadn't been working for several versions. Is that at all related to why I can't get it to work on&nbsp; this&nbsp;Pathfinder sheet ? I've messed with the numbers a fair bit, but as far as I can tell it will always output my whole spellbook (though it reminds me how many of each I have prepared).
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ram said: I just used a two.&nbsp; This is what I'm getting, with no other buffs:&nbsp; That said, when I tried to reproduce the bug myself on a different character (or a different stat on the same character), I wasn't able to do so either. I think it might just be a glitch with that particular character or something, although it does propagate if I use the Duplicate function. I can use a new character as a workaround, so it's not really an issue. I just figured the information might be of some use, but from the looks of it, it's either impossible to reliably reproduce or so situational that it becomes a non-issue; either one means that this isn't really a significant problem. the only thing i could think of is there could be 2 copies of the buff_CON-total attribute, with slightly different case. sometimes that has happpened from way back at the beginning, but you'd have noticed for a long time. there is a script here "remove duplicate attributes", if you know how to open the javascript console of the browser you can paste it in there and run it, and it would find the second attribute, i think it prompts you to delete it. &nbsp; buff_CON-total would be the correct one.&nbsp; <a href="https://gist.github.com/Magik11" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/Magik11</a>
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Brett S. said: Hi all. Apologies if this is asked elsewhere, but the search function hasn't been very helpful to me. I found a thread for a D&D sheet that mentioned they removed the "Hide unprepared spells" function because it hadn't been working for several versions. Is that at all related to why I can't get it to work on&nbsp; this&nbsp;Pathfinder sheet ? I've messed with the numbers a fair bit, but as far as I can tell it will always output my whole spellbook (though it reminds me how many of each I have prepared). I think you have to check "prepared" instead of "spontaneous" for the hide to work. ..&nbsp; I should probably hide the "hide unprepared spells" if "spontaneous" is checked to avoid confusion
chris b. said: Brett S. said: Hi all. Apologies if this is asked elsewhere, but the search function hasn't been very helpful to me. I found a thread for a D&D sheet that mentioned they removed the "Hide unprepared spells" function because it hadn't been working for several versions. Is that at all related to why I can't get it to work on&nbsp; this&nbsp;Pathfinder sheet ? I've messed with the numbers a fair bit, but as far as I can tell it will always output my whole spellbook (though it reminds me how many of each I have prepared). I think you have to check "prepared" instead of "spontaneous" for the hide to work. ..&nbsp; I should probably hide the "hide unprepared spells" if "spontaneous" is checked to avoid confusion Okay, I fixed it. I had set it to Prepared before and got the same output, but this time I unchecked/rechecked the Hide box, hit recalc, and closed the sheet and reopened it. I think the Spells Known column is useful for an Arcanist as a pseudo-Spells Prepared column, but I'll live with hiding that to get a cleaner spellbook. Thanks!
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In my experience, the spellbook macros don't seem to update when they should in the current version of the character sheet; clicking the Recalc button forces them to update.

Edited 1486841420
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
please check out the beta and see how it works for you: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72w" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72w</a> I added an additional checkbox "always show domain" so that hybrid casters could show only the prepared spells, but also show any special spells that are cast spontaneously (like CLW for clerics, etc) without them adding to the total spells, by checking the "domain" checkbox in the "misc" section of the spell. so playing an Arcanist you are the target audience for that :) let me know how it works and leave any feedback here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4484041/pathfinder-feedback-needed" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4484041/pathfinder-feedback-needed</a> . we just don't have a good point pool solution yet. I redid the total section to be simpler, but i worry some people might maintain totals on their own, so maybe i need &nbsp;a switch to turn off the auto-total.
I'm having an issue with the initiative macro listed in the documentation for the sheet. the text from the docs is: [[ (1d20 + [[ @{init} ]][init] + [[ {(0.01 * @{init}),0}kh1 ]][tie-breaker]) &{tracker} ]] I put this in a macro and it worked as of 2 weeks ago, but suddenly last night I get&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined The token is selected and the roll button works just fine from the sheet, but the macro version suddenly no longer works. &nbsp;I'm &nbsp;probably missing something in the macro (I copy/pasted). &nbsp;If anyone can clarify this for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks&nbsp;
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
if you make a macro you have to put the name of the character (or selected, since you have to select the token anyway) like this: &nbsp; .... @{selected|init} ... you could also make a macro like this: %{selected|Roll-for-initiative} and not have to write out the rest of the macro since it would just call the sheet
Thanks. &nbsp;It was odd that it seemed to work a couple of weeks ago and then suddenly didn't work last night. &nbsp;But that works now. &nbsp;You might want to update the info on the help wiki doc to reflect the proper way to set it up.&nbsp;

Edited 1486930532
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Feadel Morauko said: Thanks. &nbsp;It was odd that it seemed to work a couple of weeks ago and then suddenly didn't work last night. &nbsp;But that works now. &nbsp;You might want to update the info on the help wiki doc to reflect the proper way to set it up.&nbsp; I'll have a look at the wiki and update as needed. &nbsp;Thanks for bringing it up. &nbsp;Cheers
Mat said: Hey there. Been using roll20 for 2 years but just started using the PF sheet recently. Not sure if it's a bug, a problem in my sheet or a settings but i'm having a small problem with how the load is calculated. Worn equipement load is calculated correctly. Equipement (carried) isn't. Only the first item is calculated. If i change teh weight of that item the Total will change, but all equipment in the next rows seems ignored. Any idea ? Do you have a number in the quantity spot under the carried equipment? One of my players didn't and he had the same problem until he filled it in.
Hello, I'm trying to make the&nbsp; Investigator talent Empathy work with skill rolls from the character sheet, specifically the roll 2 d20s and 2 inspiration dice. I have replaced the normal macro with&nbsp; @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_generic} @{toggle_accessible_flag} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic-skill}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=Sense-Motive}} {{Check=[[ [[2d20k1]] + [[ @{Sense-Motive} ]] + [[ 2d6k1 ]] ]]}} @{Sense-Motive-ut} @{skill_options} Specifically I added the 2d10k1 and 2d6k1 parts into check. The roll works, but I can't verify it's actually keeping the higher value. On top of that the skill now doesn't highlight green/red anymore on a nat 1 or 20. Is there a better way I could achieve this?
Natan E. said: Hello, I'm trying to make the&nbsp; Investigator talent Empathy work with skill rolls from the character sheet, specifically the roll 2 d20s and 2 inspiration dice. I have replaced the normal macro with&nbsp; @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_generic} @{toggle_accessible_flag} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic-skill}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=Sense-Motive}} {{Check=[[ [[2d20k1]] + [[ @{Sense-Motive} ]] + [[ 2d6k1 ]] ]]}} @{Sense-Motive-ut} @{skill_options} Specifically I added the 2d10k1 and 2d6k1 parts into check. The roll works, but I can't verify it's actually keeping the higher value. On top of that the skill now doesn't highlight green/red anymore on a nat 1 or 20. Is there a better way I could achieve this? Roll20 can behave in ways that seem strange if you nest double brackets. If you remove some of them from your roll, you'll be able to inspect the results and get highlighting. Try this: @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_generic} @{toggle_accessible_flag} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic-skill}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=Sense-Motive}} {{Check=[[ 2d20k1 + @{Sense-Motive} + 2d6k1 ]]}} @{Sense-Motive-ut} @{skill_options}
Hey guys, sorry this is a noob question, I can't seem to get the level to change from 0 on my players sheets? No matter how much exp I give them. Thoughts?
Drew S. said: Hey guys, sorry this is a noob question, I can't seem to get the level to change from 0 on my players sheets? No matter how much exp I give them. Thoughts? Drew, the sheet doesn't automatically calculate levels since it doesn't know what XP progression you're using or what class you're going to take a level in. You need to enter the level manually in the "Class(es) and levels" table just below the ability scores on the Core tab. The level goes in the right-most column.