Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 5

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Magik said: Ok, I haven't been able to find any issues with the whisper thing in PF Beta. The default seems to work fine and, as Dizzy found, you can set both to Public and the problem goes away. It doesn't seem possible now, but one GM of mine preferred that Skill rolls for things that produce results of your character that are visible are to be Public, but the rest needed to be whispered (like knowledge checks). So, in that case what should a player do? Would they set both to Public on the Config tab and then modify their Macro Text on the hidden skills to have @{PC-whisper=/w gm} ? Yep, editing the macro-text will always over-ride the default macro.  Just remove the the whisper toggle attribute if you don't want it so it doesn't interfere.  The whisper attribute(As set on the Config page) either substitutes a space for public rolls or /w gm for whispers. @{PC-whisper} are used on the PC side of the sheet and @{NPC-whisper} are used on the NPC side of the sheet.  Known Issue: rolling attacks from both sides of the sheet (attack attributes are shared), whichever side you roll an attack from on the sheet first is going to set the attacks macro-text to either @{PC-whisper} or @{NPC-whisper}.  If you then decide you don't want that particular whisper, either reset the macro-text, reload and use the appropriate attack to set the whisper toggle or edit the macro you want to use with the whisper you want.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Even if you whisper to the GM, you can still see the results. So if the GM doesn't want users to see the results of their own knowledge roll (or save, etc) they'd have to write their own macro

Edited 1455064015
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chris, check over the "Concentration Mod" and "Cast Defense Mod" fields. I think there is a value missing from the java worker. When you mess with the "Caster Level Mod" or the "Class" (drop-down) fields, the numbers go all over the place. Ok i figured this out.  1. you have to change it to something then back to class 0 , i was hoping not to have to do that but right now you do. 2. spellclass 1 and 2 are not valid at all, they don't even have the fields yet. so switching to them will result in bizarre behavior since it can't find half the fields. (changing to one and back is fine) (the above is for beta version 0.30)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
chris b. said: Even if you whisper to the GM, you can still see the results. So if the GM doesn't want users to see the results of their own knowledge roll (or save, etc) they'd have to write their own macro Good point. API !blindroll or powercards.

Edited 1455065336
chris b. said: Even if you whisper to the GM, you can still see the results. So if the GM doesn't want users to see the results of their own knowledge roll (or save, etc) they'd have to write their own macro Technically they'd have to write their own API script (or use one like broll or Power Cards). I don't think a player roll can be GM-only from just a macro. Edit: D'oh! Ninja'd while hunting down the broll link. :-)

Edited 1455065721
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
oh i meant they'd have to write [[1d20 + @{character|skill}]]   yeah not the roll button itself. I have macros that roll saves for everyone at once, or a certain skill (from a dropdown) for everyone at once, that way I can do it quick without asking them. oh i didn't see those before.interesting. though "broll" makes me think "bro roll" not "blind roll"  :)

Edited 1455068428
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rabulias said: chris b. said: Even if you whisper to the GM, you can still see the results. So if the GM doesn't want users to see the results of their own knowledge roll (or save, etc) they'd have to write their own macro Technically they'd have to write their own API script (or use one like broll or Power Cards). I don't think a player roll can be GM-only from just a macro. Edit: D'oh! Ninja'd while hunting down the broll link. :-) I couldn't recall the exact command so I "rolled" with it.  ;-)  This was the exact case that led me down HB's powercard path...
Magik
Sheet Author
chris b. said: Chris, check over the "Concentration Mod" and "Cast Defense Mod" fields. I think there is a value missing from the java worker. When you mess with the "Caster Level Mod" or the "Class" (drop-down) fields, the numbers go all over the place. Ok i figured this out.  1. you have to change it to something then back to class 0 , i was hoping not to have to do that but right now you do. 2. spellclass 1 and 2 are not valid at all, they don't even have the fields yet. so switching to them will result in bizarre behavior since it can't find half the fields. (changing to one and back is fine) (the above is for beta version 0.30) I think there is a problem outside of the Class drop-down also. Start with 0's in CL Mod and Conc Mod. Put -3 in CL Mod. This updates the CL, Conc, Cast Def and Spellpen. Set the CL Mod value back to 0, this only updates the CL and Spellpen.
Magik
Sheet Author
Hrm, my sheet version on Main is .19 now. What's up?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Magik said: Hrm, my sheet version on Main is .19 now. What's up? That's strange... I have v.21 on the Main with the community sheet...
Probably a stupid question, but is there something like a patch log where I can look up the changes made from 0.2 to 0.21? Thanks! /K
Magik
Sheet Author
If you go to Page 1 of this thread, Chris B has a change log in his first message that he updates.

Edited 1455302335
Hey, I'm having major issues with auto-calc on version .21. Buff's aren't updating stats, armor AC isn't being filled into the AC field, and use-per-day macros on repeating abilities aren't calculating. Idk what happened, but that's kinda a game breaker. Refreshed the browser page and it seems to be working again.
Magik
Sheet Author
Vince said: Magik said: Hrm, my sheet version on Main is .19 now. What's up? That's strange... I have v.21 on the Main with the community sheet... Oh, it may be because I have so many duplicate attributes and it chose the wrong one to display. Name: pfsheet_version Values: 0.19, 0.14, 0.19, 0.19, 0.1, 0.14, 0.18, 0.19, 0.19, 0.21 See&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2830146/pf-i-hav" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2830146/pf-i-hav</a>...
I had that sheet-not-updating thing happen to me, too. Happened to me on Wednesday. Recalc wasn't working, either. Seemed like it was tied more to javascript not firing than any particular problem in the sheet, and reloading Roll20 fixed it. Closing and reopening the character sheet didn't do anything.

Edited 1455309468
Magik
Sheet Author
Magik said: Vince said: Magik said: Hrm, my sheet version on Main is .19 now. What's up? That's strange... I have v.21 on the Main with the community sheet... Oh, it may be because I have so many duplicate attributes and it chose the wrong one to display. Name: pfsheet_version Values: 0.19, 0.14, 0.19, 0.19, 0.1, 0.14, 0.18, 0.19, 0.19, 0.21 See&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2830146/pf-i-hav" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2830146/pf-i-hav</a>... Riley fixed it with a code update. EDIT: There are still duplicates, but at least the correct data is displayed in the sheet.
Magik
Sheet Author
Alex said: I had that sheet-not-updating thing happen to me, too. Happened to me on Wednesday. Recalc wasn't working, either. Seemed like it was tied more to javascript not firing than any particular problem in the sheet, and reloading Roll20 fixed it. Closing and reopening the character sheet didn't do anything. It has happened to me a couple of times also and the only fix was the log out and back in or refresh your browser session. The next time this happens, please use these steps (from Riley) to collect information regarding the issue so that the Roll20 Dev team can process it. What we need from those of you having issues: 1) A console log. You can view the steps to get that here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> (skip to Step 4) 2) In addition to the console log, a screenshot of your whole browser window (including the address bar) would be super helpful. Again, it's best to do this when multiple people are in the game at the same time. 3) Finally, we need to know exactly what browser you are using, including the version number. You can find this out by going here: <a href="http://supportdetails.com" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com</a> at any time.
Magik said: If you go to Page 1 of this thread, Chris B has a change log in his first message that he updates. Thanks!
Magik
Sheet Author
Magik said: chris b. said: Chris, check over the "Concentration Mod" and "Cast Defense Mod" fields. I think there is a value missing from the java worker. When you mess with the "Caster Level Mod" or the "Class" (drop-down) fields, the numbers go all over the place. Ok i figured this out.&nbsp; 1. you have to change it to something then back to class 0 , i was hoping not to have to do that but right now you do. 2. spellclass 1 and 2 are not valid at all, they don't even have the fields yet. so switching to them will result in bizarre behavior since it can't find half the fields. (changing to one and back is fine) (the above is for beta version 0.30) I think there is a problem outside of the Class drop-down also. Start with 0's in CL Mod and Conc Mod. Put -3 in CL Mod. This updates the CL, Conc, Cast Def and Spellpen. Set the CL Mod value back to 0, this only updates the CL and Spellpen. These values should match right? Something is up with the calculations in the lower Conc field.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oic, I didn't try a negative in that modifier, i was putting the negative in the lower conc mod. I didnt try the ability itself probably cause you can't cast spells, hmm.. Can you lose the ability to cast spells of a certain level if your modifier goes that low due to damge/penalties? Or no? &nbsp;
Magik
Sheet Author
Not, sure. Under the "Abilities and Spellcasters" section of the Ability Score documentation, it does say "In addition to having a high ability score, a spellcaster must be of a high enough class level to be able to cast spells of a given spell level." But it doesn't reference this in "Ability Score Damage", "Ability Score Penalties", or "Ability Drain", although drain does seem to fit the situation the best.
Hi, is it possible to import from Herolab into a Roll20 character using the Pathfinder sheet?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
;-( Not until someone writes an API script that does so...
Under "Defenses", DEX AC modifier is being applied even with Max-Dex armour (e.g. Dex +2, Half-Plate with Max-Dex +0, AC shows 20 rather than 18)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I just checked v21 and v30 beta and they both are working correctly for me... &nbsp;Is it possible you may have had a buff or another modifier active? &nbsp;Are the rest of your calcs working on the sheet?&nbsp;
While this isn't a priority, would it be possible to add a feature to make it so Gold weight isn't automatically added?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think we'll include a "carried" option or section for coins when weight calcs get re-worked with sheet workers.

Edited 1455640809
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please see the top post. We put in a new beta .31 over night, this is the last or second to last build (if anyone finds a problem).&nbsp; Go to the TOP post, second section (Beta) . it&nbsp;contains a detailed list of bugfixes in .31 and features added. &nbsp;Players can test the Beta campaign.&nbsp;It contains an overhaul of spells with things players have been asking for. This is stuff we've been working on for awhile, until we were distracted by fixing the bugs in repeating sections. GM Testing Needed If you're a GM, please make a copy of your campaign, and then test the new code (links in beta section) &nbsp;by creating a "custom" page. Open up some characters with spells and ensure they work correctly. We have done this but need more people so we can find any possible bugs using real data. We need to test against EXISTING sheets and make sure the spell sections upgrade correctly. Acknowledgements Thanks to Magik for all his testing help, could not possibly have found so many issues or improvements without him.
Magik
Sheet Author
Thanks for the mention. I'm happy to help. I'm a developer by hobby and would love to dive into the code, but I know that the need is in testing right now, so I convince myself every day to focus there. :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Pro... Congrats Magik
Magik
Sheet Author
Thanks. :D I'm digging the PF Beta .31 Collapse/Expand All button. I'm kind of questioning the locking though. Having to scroll to the top to unlock it once you've found an item that you want to view the details of is cumbersome. Is it possible to combine the action of expanding an individual item with unlocking the section as well? I think that would solve the situation I point out here.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I agree that it would be nice to minimize all the rows and be able to expand individual rows after, but I couldn't make that happen using only css. I could hide/show child or sibling elements from a parent but I couldn't make it work in the opposite direction. &nbsp;This may be possible without js... but I couldn't figure it out. ;-( &nbsp;Please have a go.
chris b. said: GM Testing Needed If you're a GM, please make a copy of your campaign, and then test the new code (links in beta section) &nbsp;by creating a "custom" page. Open up some characters with spells and ensure they work correctly. We have done this but need more people so we can find any possible bugs using real data. We need to test against EXISTING sheets and make sure the spell sections upgrade correctly. Do I need to be a Pro subscriber to test this? Not sure if I understand what you mean by creating a "custom page", sorry. /K
Magik
Sheet Author
Karankwan said: chris b. said: GM Testing Needed If you're a GM, please make a copy of your campaign, and then test the new code (links in beta section) &nbsp;by creating a "custom" page. Open up some characters with spells and ensure they work correctly. We have done this but need more people so we can find any possible bugs using real data. We need to test against EXISTING sheets and make sure the spell sections upgrade correctly. Do I need to be a Pro subscriber to test this? Not sure if I understand what you mean by creating a "custom page", sorry. /K Yes, you need a Pro subscription to be able to create Custom character sheets, which is what you'd need to be able to do to copy/paste the HTML and CSS code into the custom sheet page.
Magik
Sheet Author
When copying a .21 game to .31, I found no issues. However, the "Class" @{spellclass-0} drop-down on the Spells tab is new at in the default "unconfigured state" which gives the impression that something didn't carry across to the new sheet. Not sure if that is something worth noting in the ATTENTION window.

Edited 1455719406
Magik
Sheet Author
In PF Beta .31 game, if you follow these steps you'll see an issue with some calculated fields. 1. Add a new spell level 0 entry. 2. Note the CL, Conc, and Cast Def. These should be 10, 16, and 16 respectively. 3. Apply a penalty of -1 to the CL Mod. 4. Note the CL, Conc, and Cast Def. These should be 9, 15, and 15 respectively. 5. Remove the CL Mod penalty, bringing it back to 0. 6. Note the CL, Conc, and Cast Def. These should be the same as in step #2 above, but they are 10, 17, and 17 respectively instead. At this point, if you change the Spell Level from 0 to 1 then it will reset the Conc and Cast Def for you even though the Spell Level has nothing to do with these. It modifies the Cast Def DC only, right? You can change the Spell Level back to 0 after it helps you reset. If you don't use the reset step above and instead change the Class from Class 0 to Class 1 then back again, the values will be 10, 26, 26. The Recalc button will also help correct the issue. EDIT: This was using a 10th level caster with a 22 relevant&nbsp;ability score.
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
Hey there! Loving the sheet, and have been for the past years! I was just wondering if there was any hope of getting an expansion for Mythic Character Sheets?
Magik
Sheet Author
Aaron A. said: Hey there! Loving the sheet, and have been for the past years! I was just wondering if there was any hope of getting an expansion for Mythic Character Sheets? Heya Aaron. This has been requested a couple of times and I think I'm going to take a stab at the change myself then submit it to Vince. You can see other changes that are "in the pipeline" by going to the first message on page 1 of this thread. This post of mine has the details of what I'm looking to implement:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2788628/pf-pathfinder-sheet-thread-5/?pageforid=2881922#post-2881922" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2788628/pf-pathfinder-sheet-thread-5/?pageforid=2881922#post-2881922</a> . Let me know if you have any other comments or suggestions.

Edited 1455739533
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes the class dropdown starts out blank. that is because the class name and level were not synced with the class grid before. that is why those fields are still editable, and the class dropdown gives you the option of syncing it up so you don't have to modify it each level. There wasn't a good way to try to guess which class the user was using, even if they used only 1, I didn't want to go overwriting data. concentration and other Misc : Figured this out, I was using the difference between old caster level for the spell and new caster level, when I MEANT to use the difference between caster level for the spell, and base caster level. Which is why when you hit refresh it fixed everything. Also why I noticed the first time it was doubling caster level for the concentration. This was the problem all along, the fix-on-refresh kept fooling me since I often saw correct numbers. Updated spell penetration to use the same logic, since we may change spellpen-misc to a macro field or something. so .32 will be ready soon (whenever Vince has a chance) the js is here&nbsp; <a href="https://gist.github.com/plutosdad/f06489eabaa0290f65d1" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/plutosdad/f06489eabaa0290f65d1</a> I also updated the first post to explain you need to be pro to do the custom page, and added a few more requested items that I missed.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
At work. &nbsp;I'll update all when I get home. &nbsp;Thanks Chris.
Magik
Sheet Author
chris b. said: Yes the class dropdown starts out blank. that is because the class name and level were not synced with the class grid before. that is why those fields are still editable, and the class dropdown gives you the option of syncing it up so you don't have to modify it each level. There wasn't a good way to try to guess which class the user was using, even if they used only 1, I didn't want to go overwriting data. concentration and other Misc : Figured this out, I was using the difference between old caster level for the spell and new caster level, when I MEANT to use the difference between caster level for the spell, and base caster level. Which is why when you hit refresh it fixed everything. Also why I noticed the first time it was doubling caster level for the concentration. This was the problem all along, the fix-on-refresh kept fooling me since I often saw correct numbers. Updated spell penetration to use the same logic, since we may change spellpen-misc to a macro field or something. so .32 will be ready soon (whenever Vince has a chance) the js is here&nbsp; <a href="https://gist.github.com/plutosdad/f06489eabaa0290f65d1" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/plutosdad/f06489eabaa0290f65d1</a> I also updated the first post to explain you need to be pro to do the custom page, and added a few more requested items that I missed. Looks good. Tested perfectly. Thanks Chris.
Magik
Sheet Author
Support for Mythic Adventures is ready on the Pathfinder Beta game: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/801350" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/setcampaign/801350</a> It will start off disabled, so you won't see anything new. You'll need to go into the Config tab (gear icon) of the character sheet to find the switch to enable it. Once enabled, you can find places to add your mythic details on the Classes and Feats tabs. You can fill in up to 2 paths (due to Dual Path feat), your tier, and your mythic bonus hit points. The total bonus hit points will automatically be added to your total on the Core tab. You can keep track of how much mythic power you have left and your total available will be automatically calculated and visible. If you have the mythic abilities or feats to increase your MP, you can fill that in to increase your maximum. There is a Mythic Paragon check box that will have a value of 2 when enabled and 0 when not, so you can use this in calculations elsewhere in your sheet using the variable @{mythic-paragon}. For example, if you wanted to add a calculation to your "Ever Ready" ability's bonus to attack & damage, you could use the formula @{mythic-tier}+@{mythic-paragon} in the Max Calc field or in attack entries where you wish. At the bottom of the Classes tab, there is an area for repeat entries to keep track of your Mythic Path Features and Abilities. These entries have the standard Name, Short Description, Long Description, etc. You can assign each to either of the 2 available Paths that you configured above. For example, if you took an ability from the Marshal Path and that was your 2nd Path then you would choose the Path # drop down to change from "0" to "1" to have the Path display Marshal. At the bottom of the Feats tab is an area for Mythic Feats with the same capabilities as the Mythic Path Features and Abilities as a repeat entry list. In the future, I may add some dynamic support for “Base Mythic Abilities”, such as when you are tier 2, you gain Amazing Initiative (which you can currently keep track of in the “Mythic Path Features and Abilities” section). I may make it so that the sheet automatically displays these and adds the relevant bonuses to the sheet. For example, Amazing Initiative add your tier (plus Mythic Paragon bonus) to your initiative roll. Anyways, please check it out and let me know what you think. Thank you, Magik

Edited 1455901400
Magik
Sheet Author
I've posted some updates to my GitHub repository for Vince/Chris to look at and integrate if they make sense. The file is sheet.html at Magik'sGitHub Changes include: 1. On Items tab, renamed "Currency" to "Carried Currency" and added another set of fields for "Other Currency". 2. On Items tab, added fields to "Worn Equipment": Charges, Weight, Hardness, HP, Max HP, and Value (GP). Added a Totals row and set up java workers to provide totals for these new fields. 3. On Items tab, under "Carried Weight", added "Worn Equipment" and brought down the total weight from the Worn Equipment above to be included in the total for carried weight. I think the original intent for the Worn Equipment was just to assign a slotted item to a location on the body, but I'm not a fan of duplication of effort or items, so I think that there should be one spot for each item of equipment. To that end, I think that enhancing the Worn Equipment section as well as the Inventory section will help. If this type of change is accepted, I’ll proceed with working on the Inventory section and get the totals of repeat items working (if anyone has some source code for me to start from, it would be appreciated). I think that the Armor and Shield entries on the Defenses tab should be references to equipment already entered on the Items tab, so I’ll take a look at that also.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
cool. i was about to put in a pull request for what is there so far in .33, just before the equipment changes. since it seems there are no bugs in the spells or mythic sections. though .. i guess monday is really the best day to put out new stuff rather than friday .. :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Magik said: I've posted some updates to my GitHub repository for Vince/Chris to look at and integrate if they make sense. The file is sheet.html at Magik'sGitHub Changes include: 1. On Items tab, renamed "Currency" to "Carried Currency" and added another set of fields for "Other Currency". 2. On Items tab, added fields to "Worn Equipment": Charges, Weight, Hardness, HP, Max HP, and Value (GP). Added a Totals row and set up java workers to provide totals for these new fields. 3. On Items tab, under "Carried Weight", added "Worn Equipment" and brought down the total weight from the Worn Equipment above to be included in the total for carried weight. I think the original intent for the Worn Equipment was just to assign a slotted item to a location on the body, but I'm not a fan of duplication of effort or items, so I think that there should be one spot for each item of equipment. To that end, I think that enhancing the Worn Equipment section as well as the Inventory section will help. If this type of change is accepted, I’ll proceed with working on the Inventory section and get the totals of repeat items working (if anyone has some source code for me to start from, it would be appreciated). I think that the Armor and Shield entries on the Defenses tab should be references to equipment already entered on the Items tab, so I’ll take a look at that also. I like where you're going with this Magik. &nbsp;Currently the section is "Worn Magic Equipment". &nbsp;Were you wanting to change it to just "Worn Equipment"? &nbsp;Is this the beginnings of auto-calculating all weights? &nbsp;;-) &nbsp;If so, we should add a "Carried" column to the repeating item section, which would be used for the Carried Equipment total below. &nbsp;Armor and weapons as well... &nbsp; Thanks for the work Magik. &nbsp;Auto-calculating weights/carrying capacities have been a often requested feature that are only now possible with he addition of sheet worker js.
Magik
Sheet Author
It looks like The Aaron has some built in functions for totaling values in repeat item entries. I tested it and it worked great! Very simple to implement. Yep, we'll have totals for equipment very soon. :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll be in the snow till Sunday evening... Will update whatever you have at that time. Cheers
JLeeBly said: A bug that a fellow player and I came across last night that both of us were able to reproduce. When we had our character sheets popped out (or as a separate tab), anytime we clicked the roll button for a spell, it instead "expanded" the box to display macro text. The problem resolved itself when the macros were rolled from the character sheet when not &nbsp;using pop-out sheets. Not sure if this is a sheet or a Roll20 issue, but it seemed that all other macros functioned properly when popped-out. Can confirm that I see this bug as well. Win 10, Chrome (48.0.2564.109 m), and v.21 of the sheet (according to the footer).
Magik
Sheet Author
Forge said: JLeeBly said: A bug that a fellow player and I came across last night that both of us were able to reproduce. When we had our character sheets popped out (or as a separate tab), anytime we clicked the roll button for a spell, it instead "expanded" the box to display macro text. The problem resolved itself when the macros were rolled from the character sheet when not &nbsp;using pop-out sheets. Not sure if this is a sheet or a Roll20 issue, but it seemed that all other macros functioned properly when popped-out. Can confirm that I see this bug as well. Win 10, Chrome (48.0.2564.109 m), and v.21 of the sheet (according to the footer). Ah, I see what the problem is.It isn't actually a problem with the pop-out feature. It is what you do with the pop-out once it is there. If you expand the window wide, then the area in which the show/hide button for the spell starts to expand to the point where it almost completely overlaps the spell's roll button. You can still roll the spell if you catch the very right sliver of the button. You can reproduce the same issue without using the pop-out. Just expand the character sheet very wide to see the same behavior.
Magik
Sheet Author
Vince said: I'll be in the snow till Sunday evening... Will update whatever you have at that time. Cheers I made a lot of progress, but I've been running the timing system at a swim meet for the weekend, so it isn't finished yet. If you can submit a pull request for the mythic stuff, that would be great.