Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Michael H. said: Vince said: You can always reset it by deleting all text and clicking into another field. Well, that's good to know, thanks! One thing to keep in mind is that if you have made custom chages to that macro-text, they will be removed.  So you may want to make a copy of any text if you have customized it.  Then you can add your changes back in after a reset if needed.  Have fun.  ;-)

Edited 1495414677
Any thought to make the pathfinder sheet more user friendly with the addition of something like the Shaped Sheet for 5E companion??  I use Keithcurtis' UTILITY macro ALL the time and so I  play pretty much all 5E since it is SO easy for me to use it.  I don't have to learn to program things. (Bear in mind that I am NOT a power user, so if this question offends due to my lack of user knowledge, that is NOT the intention).  Feel free to set me straight. Thanks
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It's buried back a few posts, but, I am working on a companion script for the pathfinder sheet. It's in beta at the moment, and is probably still at least a couple weeks from release.

Edited 1495421412
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott C. said: It's buried back a few posts, but, I am working on a companion script for the pathfinder sheet. It's in beta at the moment, and is probably still at least a couple weeks from release. You didn't even mention the 34 14 page help document? &nbsp;;-) <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/12OWJIiT8RWN6zeyZdpkl3d8_DY7XLVxbVL9QzxyJV_s/edit" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/12OWJIiT8RWN6zeyZdpkl3d8_DY7XLVxbVL9QzxyJV_s/edit</a> WIP btw and then there's the in-game TLIDR (just in case the detailed google docs help is too much...) &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Companion API Script vPrototype 0.087 Configuration Options Automatically create token actions for macro menus: Enabling this will automatically create the indicated abilities for all PCs and NPCs as they are created or made into NPCs. Enabling the setting adds a menu where you can specify what menus should be created for all characters categorized by PC or NPC. Automatic Resource Tracking: Will create handling for automatically tracking ammo for weapons and spell, ability, and item usages. Automatically handle HP changes: Enabling this will autodeduct damage from temporary hp before affecting HP. It will also prevent healing from occurring beyond the max HP of a character. Maintain PC default tokens: Enabling this option will bring up a table to set what attribute (by case insensitive name) each bar should link to and whether that bar should be visible to players or not. Having this option turned on will also update the default token of a character whenever there is a change made to that character (excluding movement and var value/max changes). NOTE: With this setting enabled, setting a token to represent a character will update the bar links and values to be synced appropriately. This will not be reflected in the token setup pop-up until you reload the menu. Exit the menu by hitting "CANCEL" (NOT "APPLY") and your token will be set as the default token for that character and setup as per the settings in the config menu. Apply Condition/Buff statusmarkers: Enabling this will apply the appropriate statusmarker to all tokens representing the buffed/conditioned character if that character is controlled by at least one player. You can designate statusmarkers to use for buffs on a per character basis by using the !pfc --buffstatus command while you have a single token selected or by passing a single character id after (e.g. !pfc --buffstatus|@{Jord Strongbow|character_id} . NOTE this setting will not work correctly unless Maintain PC default tokens is enabled Current macro setup, auto attribute handling and command syntax: Automatic Attribute Handling HP & Temp HP: If this option is enabled in the config menu health deducted from a character's HP will be deducted from their temp hp first before being applied to their HP. Note this will not work with API applied HP changes (other than those caused by this script). Macro Setup Weapons: Weapons can be setup to track ammo usage (according to # of attacks used, including usage of manyshot), other item usage, spell usage, ability usage, and custom attribute usage. Ammo Tracking: Setting the ammo field of a weapon to anything besides 1 tells the script that that weapon uses ammo. The script willgenerate the following field in the macro text of the weapon: ||ammo=?{Name of Ammunition Item}|| . After the first time you answer this query, it will be replaced with your response.You can also manually put a different query in here to be prompted for what ammunition to use with each attack routine. Spell or Ability Tracking: If a weapon is linked to a spell or ability (that has uses), an additional roll template field will be added to the macro that will display a button to outputthe spell card as well as buttons to increment, decrement, or custom adjust the number of spells used. Spells: A field similar to that for weapons linked to a spell will be added to all spells. Abilities: A field similar to that for weapons linked to an ability will be added to all abilities that have uses. custom attribute: Entering %%What you named the custom attribute%% into the description field (notes field for weapons) will cause the script to put a field similar to the spell or ability to allow you to adjust the quantity of it. This will only be created for those custom attributes that have a current/max comparison. This can also be used to add fields for spells,abilities, or items without having to directly edit the macro text. Command syntax Item tracking: !pfc --resource,item=Item Name,current=max OR +/-X OR X,max=+/-X OR X|characterid|characterid|... Ability tracking: !pfc --resource,ability=Ability Name,current=max OR +/-X OR X|characterid|characterid|... Spell tracking: !pfc --resource,spell=Spell Name,current=max OR +/-X OR X|characterid|characterid|... Custom Attribute tracking: !pfc --resource,note=Custom Attribute Name,current=max OR +/-X OR X|characterid|characterid|... Whisper Adjusting: !pfc --whisper,npc=public/private/swap,pc=public/private/swap,stats=public/private/swap|characerid|characterid|... Access the Config Menu: !pfc --config Apply/Remove Buffs Conditions: !pfc --apply,condition=all or part of a condtion name,buff=all or part of a buff name that has already been setup on the character,remove/swap|characterid|characterid|... Import Statblock: !pfc --parse|characterid|characterid|characterid| OR !pfc --parse|{{statblock NEWCREATURE statblock NEW CREATURE ...}} Copy your statblock (pure text only - copy into a text editor first to clean off formatting) into the gmnotes of a fresh character or directly via chat, and then run the command. I have only tested the parser on pfsrd statblocks (and not many of those) so far, and hope to overcome the issues preventing multiple statblocks from being imported at once, as well as hopefully eventually allowing statblocks to be imported from chat. Buff statusmarker wizard: !pfc --buffstatus|characterid The characterid is optional if you have a token representing a character selected. The command only works on a single character; having more than one token selected or passing more than one character id will only act on the first character in the list (this is unpredictable when using selected tokens).
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Heh, I didn't want to overwhelm him ;)

Edited 1495468983
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder 1.53 submitted you should see it on wednesday 5/24 <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... Fix to skills not rolling.&nbsp; Fix to initiative and size buffs Fix to skill size (and cmd) adjustment not resetting when size=default size, added size_display back in (and translated) Fix to default encumbrance and font (default setting on campaigns)&nbsp; Fix to Melee attack and damage buff migration (since there is now a +melee, +ranged, +cmb, and +melee dmg, +ranged dmg, it will copy all +melee buffs to +cmb, and copy all +dmg buffs to +ranged dmg for update between 1.2 and 1.3) Fix Attack size dropdown : now can implement Strong Jaw or Improved Natural Attack or change the size of any attack without changing the size of the character, as designed but wasn't working. Armor, Shield, Natural Armor buffs hidden due to continued development in beta changing how they work.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
chris b. said: Pathfinder 1.53 submitted you should see it on wednesday 5/24 <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... Fix to skills not rolling.&nbsp; Fix to initiative and size buffs Fix to skill size adjustment not resetting when size=default size Fix to default encumbrance and font (default setting on campaigns) Fix to Melee attack and damage buffs to properly dupe into cmb attack and ranged damage for existing buffs. (since there is +melee, +ranged, +cmb, and +melee dmg, +ranged dmg) Fix Attack size dropdown : now can implement Strong Jaw or Improved Natural Attack or change the size of any attack without changing the size of the character. Armor, Shield, Natural Armor buffs hidden due to continued development in beta changing how they work. You're supposed to be playing Chris...
There used to be a "size_display" attribute which held the text description of the character's size. However, it doesn't seem to be being set anymore. Has it gone away and been replaced by something else? Or just gone away? Is there another way to get the size of a character without working it out yourself? Thanks.
And the sanity stuff is looking pretty good now. Many thanks for that.

Edited 1495469595
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh I can add size_display back. i removed it cause it wasn't being used, and it was only in English. i also removed "old_size" since I figured a way around needing it. edit: i added it back (and added translation in), and did some testing it seems to work., i put try /catch around it to be sure since it's rather last minute. also added in a migration i forgot, to fix the encumbrance for already existing sheets.
Thanks Chris. I'm using it in one of my API scripts[1] to display a creature's size. If you'd prefer not to have it in there because nobody else is using it, then I can use one of the other values and do the calculation myself. I was just a bit confused this morning when I noticed it didn't seem to be working on new characters. As long as there's a recommended way to get the information it doesn't matter too much. [1]&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll20/scripts/PfInfo" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll20/scripts/PfInfo</a>
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
yep it is back that is fine. hmm. i notice in that script some things I might have moved into the abilities from large textboxes, like Special Qualities (which probably didn't need a list) i didn't move Special Defenses but was thinking about it . I won't yet.. maybe if I do i could keep the textbox as a comma delimited sum of the names kept up to date. god the sheet is so slow...&nbsp;

Edited 1495493551
CB
Pro
I could have sworn that before in the attack menu, the total attack modifier would show up for each attack, like how the total skill modifier is displayed in the skill menu, or was that my imagination? This idea&nbsp;helps players decide if a given attack option is worth trying based on the total value of the attack bonus. &nbsp;Might be a good idea to have the total attack values for any toggled on iterative attacks as well (to remind the player how many attacks they have with a given attack option). CB Edits: fix some horrible grammar above.
Also, could we get more colours for the heading backgrounds and outlines of the rolls? &nbsp;For example, it would be nice if we had brown at least. &nbsp;I mean, there is something like 8 variations of blue, lol. CB
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
yes in the attack options you can choose to add the bonus to the name of the attack in the menu.&nbsp; I did not even notice, i guess I like blue lol
Hey there is an issue on the sheets that broke all skill rolls
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gryzaldr said: Hey there is an issue on the sheets that broke all skill rolls It's fixed in the new update. In the meantime toggle the take 10/20 option on and off: chris b. said: Pathfinder 1.53 submitted you should see it on wednesday 5/24 <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... Fix to skills not rolling.&nbsp; Fix to initiative and size buffs Fix to skill size (and cmd) adjustment not resetting when size=default size, added size_display back in (and translated) Fix to default encumbrance and font (default setting on campaigns)&nbsp; Fix to Melee attack and damage buff migration (since there is now a +melee, +ranged, +cmb, and +melee dmg, +ranged dmg, it will copy all +melee buffs to +cmb, and copy all +dmg buffs to +ranged dmg for update between 1.2 and 1.3) Fix Attack size dropdown : now can implement Strong Jaw or Improved Natural Attack or change the size of any attack without changing the size of the character, as designed but wasn't working. Armor, Shield, Natural Armor buffs hidden due to continued development in beta changing how they work.

Edited 1495572952
**EDIT:** Nevermind, Isolated the issue to a single character sheet. I'll just have to recreate the character sheet. Keep up the good work! **EDIT2:** Using the macro with a token that represents a character without the token macro created works, but after creating the token macro for that character it stops working. Hi guys, just spotted another issue, not sure if it's already being looked into too but it seems using `%{selected|defenses}` in the Attributes & Abilities tab works using the test roll button before clicking the finalize button, but after finalizing it just prints text rather than running the macro. Using the macro buttons on the character sheet work fine, and NPC macros work fine on the sheet, on the Attribute & Abilities tab and in the token macro bar. This issue is happening for me for defenses, attacks, abilities and items macros. Works before finalizing: Doesn't work after finalizing:
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Simon W. said: **EDIT:** Nevermind, Isolated the issue to a single character sheet. I'll just have to recreate the character sheet. Keep up the good work! Hi guys, just spotted another issue, not sure if it's already being looked into too but it seems using `%{selected|defenses}` in the Attributes & Abilities tab works using the test roll button before clicking the finalize button, but after finalizing it just prints text rather than running the macro. Using the macro buttons on the character sheet work fine, and NPC macros work fine on the sheet, on the Attribute & Abilities tab and in the token macro bar. This issue is happening for me for defenses, attacks, abilities and items macros. Works before finalizing: Doesn't work after finalizing: This is actually because you have named the ability the same as the roll and the system doesn't know which h one to activate.
Scott C. said: This is actually because you have named the ability the same as the roll and the system doesn't know which h one to activate. Thank you very much, I should have guessed that. It seems prepping all my player's characters and a world for them has given me a -10 to INT...
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Scott C. said: This is actually because you have named the ability the same as the roll and the system doesn't know which h one to activate. Correct; as I pointed out up-thread, you can put in an HTML entity such as "&amp;NoBreak;" in the name, and while the name will appear the same on the token action bar, it'll be different behind the scenes, so you won't have issues with name collision.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
unfortunately if we knew bout this , we'd have named them all with a '_' in front to make it easier on users to create their own abilites.

Edited 1495624133
Is it possible to make an iterative attack dependent on a buff being active? Specifically, I would like to setup a macro with an iterative attack that is only rolled if the haste buff is active? If I could make the checkbox for repeating_weapon_2_toggle_iterative_attack2 match whatever repeating_buff_0_buff-enable_toggle I guess that would do it too - is it possible for a macro to update checkboxes on the character sheet?
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Macros cannot update a field, but if you are a Pro user you can use the API to update fields. We are working on an API companion available in the beta now. As far as making an extra attack, i was thinking about how to do this for two-weapon-fighting, since it has to have the mainhand penalty still, but for other attacks. .. i will consider how to do it that is not too slow.&nbsp;
Hi, I found a bug with a buff : the +2 bonus to melee damage is not working, except if a recalculate the character sheet every time I activate/desactivate the buff. Example : initial bonus damage : +10, I activate the buff, still +10, I recalculate : +12, I desactivate : +12 etc
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
thanks will fix that
I seem to be dealing with an issue that though I have all my players character sheet settings set to Whisper GM, all their rolls I made token macros for are being made public.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Chase D. said: I seem to be dealing with an issue that though I have all my players character sheet settings set to Whisper GM, all their rolls I made token macros for are being made public. If you roll directly from the sheet are the rolls whispered? &nbsp; How did you create the token macros? &nbsp;Can you post some examples of the token macros that aren't working?
Vince said: Chase D. said: I seem to be dealing with an issue that though I have all my players character sheet settings set to Whisper GM, all their rolls I made token macros for are being made public. If you roll directly from the sheet are the rolls whispered? &nbsp; How did you create the token macros? &nbsp;Can you post some examples of the token macros that aren't working? I just copied the given macro text for the said bottons (ie. attacks, defenses, skills, ect)

Edited 1495864951
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Check your macros and see if you've included @{PC-whisper}(PC's) or @{NPC-whisper}(NPC's). Some buttons embed the whisper option and the macro-text in the button's value. &nbsp;If you only include the macro-text for those you would miss the whisper attribute. &nbsp;You can add @{PC-whisper} or @{NPC-whisper} to follow the sheet's settings or just put "/w gm" at the beginning of your macros if you want them all to be whispered. &nbsp;If you have the whisper option attributes in your macro and they still aren't working, check that they are properly set on the settings page? I feel a better option is just use the button's name ie "%{selected|Acrobatics-Check}" in your macro (just edit the macro-text on the sheet if you want to customize things) vs copying all the macro-text verbatim to a token macro.
This might already have been requested, and i´m not entirely sure that this is the right forum for it (First post). But i would like to make a request for the PF sheets. Would it be possible to add a macro function for tracking Buffs and conditions? In the sense that when you click on the macro, your created buffs gets listed in the chat for easy activation and deactivation. What i´m basically looking for is a Token button.

Edited 1495896216
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
jean p. said: This might already have been requested, and i´m not entirely sure that this is the right forum for it (First post). But i would like to make a request for the PF sheets. Would it be possible to add a macro function for tracking Buffs and conditions? In the sense that when you click on the macro, your created buffs gets listed in the chat for easy activation and deactivation. What i´m basically looking for is a Token button. Tge ability to toggle the buffs/conditions on/off requires the API. The&nbsp; current beta version of the companion script allows you to do this in several ways. I'll add a buff/condition control panel to the feature requests though.

Edited 1495896602
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
This is definitely the right place to make requests. &nbsp;Sounds like you would like a menu button for Buffs, similar to the other menu buttons that are available? &nbsp;Perhaps Conditions might be a candidate as well...? &nbsp;I'll add this to our "Enhancements for future" list. &nbsp;Thank you. Edit/update: Ugh. &nbsp;I forgot that toggling/interacting with the sheet like this is currently only possible using API scripts(pro perk). &nbsp;What Scott said. ;-P
chris b. said: thanks will fix that Note that this bug seems to appear only for new buffs, the old ones works correctly.
ALL OF MY GROUP'S ABILITIES ARE GONE!!!! they were there when i first opened them then they just disappeared!! WTF?!? we had a lot of stuff in that section!! :( HELP!!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Eric said: ALL OF MY GROUP'S ABILITIES ARE GONE!!!! they were there when i first opened them then they just disappeared!! WTF?!? we had a lot of stuff in that section!! :( HELP!! Check Settings|List section. &nbsp;Are the "Use Separate ..." options unchecked? &nbsp;Try checking them. &nbsp;FYI: The old original abilities, feats, racial traits, traits, etc. now have an option to be "Merged" into a new "all-inclusive" Ability section that includes sub-sections according to the ability types. &nbsp; Once you verify the old abilities have been properly merged, you can use the Delete All (trashcan) found at the beginning of each repeating section to delete the original abilities. I have to ask... Is it possible you may have used the Delete All function without merging first? Any other info you might have?
Vince said: Eric said: ALL OF MY GROUP'S ABILITIES ARE GONE!!!! they were there when i first opened them then they just disappeared!! WTF?!? we had a lot of stuff in that section!! :( HELP!! Check Settings|List section. &nbsp;Are the "Use Separate ..." options unchecked? &nbsp;Try checking them. &nbsp;FYI: The old original abilities, feats, racial traits, traits, etc. now have an option to be "Merged" into a new "all-inclusive" Ability section that includes sub-sections according to the ability types. &nbsp; Once you verify the old abilities have been properly merged, you can use the Delete All (trashcan) found at the beginning of each repeating section to delete the original abilities. I have to ask... Is it possible you may have used the Delete All function without merging first? Any other info you might have? i've transfered old ones to the new sections. now they're all gone. my fellow players/dm didn't do it and theirs are gone as well.

Edited 1496070880
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Eric said: i've transfered old ones to the new sections. now they're all gone. my fellow players/dm didn't do it and theirs are gone as well. To be clear; Were these older, existing characters? When you use the "All" tab on the abilities page, absolutely nothing shows up? &nbsp;This goes for everyone in your game? Did you use the "Merge" option from Settings|List? &nbsp;If so, did you verify that the old original lists had been copied over to the new Abilities section? Did you use the "Delete All" option(trashcan icon found at the top of each repeating section) or manually delete the old original abilities? Apologies for the inquiries. &nbsp;We just need to get as much info about what happened.
Thanks to everybody for all the work you've done on the sheets. I've just been learning my way around Roll20 and setting up stuff for our game the last couple of weeks. I have a pretty good understanding of things but I have a few questions: The buttons on the top of the character sheet are really handy. I know I can drag them to my macro bar, which I'm encouraging all of my players to do. But is there a way I could make a generic version of those buttons that would just work with the selected tokens? It would be handy to have as a GM. I set up a generic creature sheet with generic attack macros as token actions but it would be great to use some of the character sheet buttons. Also I have an elf who gets a +1 DC to charm effect spells. I found where I could add in extra on abilities and changed it on his hexes but the only thing I see to change the DC on spells will change all of them. I haven't messed with the companion script yet but looking forward to trying it out.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
In the spells section, right at the top of the list of spells, there is a checkbox to "show more fields". Click this and then under the misc arrow of each spell will be CL, DC, spell pen, and concentration mod fields:
Hrm. I had a character sheet with a bunch of customized ability macros I made a couple of months ago, but now they all seem to have vanished and the abilities don't work. Is there any way to recover them?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jude M. said: The buttons on the top of the character sheet are really handy. I know I can drag them to my macro bar, which I'm encouraging all of my players to do. But is there a way I could make a generic version of those buttons that would just work with the selected tokens? It would be handy to have as a GM. I set up a generic creature sheet with generic attack macros as token actions but it would be great to use some of the character sheet buttons. The buttons are setup to use selected already ie&nbsp;%{selected|ability_checks} You can create global macros from the sidebar with just the name of the menu button as the macro command. &nbsp;Select a token on the map and run said macro, the menu buttons will be displayed specific to the linked sheet.
Oh hey, if I delete every other copy of it and re-export, the sheet doesn't auto-update from the old version to the new version for a few minutes. So I can grab the macros from there if I'm fast enough. Just need to keep deleting the old ones when they convert over, and exporting an untouched old version.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Alex said: Hrm. I had a character sheet with a bunch of customized ability macros I made a couple of months ago, but now they all seem to have vanished and the abilities don't work. Is there any way to recover them? The PF sheet doesn't use "tokenaction" to auto-create any token actions and AFAIK without the API, sheet's cannot modify token ability actions. If you did not un- "show as a token action" or delete your ability macros this may be a roll20 bug... &nbsp; So, your token actions(ability macros) are completely void? &nbsp;Are you the GM or does anyone else have permission to edit your character? What do you mean that your "abilities don't work"? &nbsp;The sheet roll and or menu buttons do not work? &nbsp;Do you get an error?

Edited 1496109676
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alex said: Oh hey, if I delete every other copy of it and re-export, the sheet doesn't auto-update from the old version to the new version for a few minutes. So I can grab the macros from there if I'm fast enough. Just need to keep deleting the old ones when they convert over, and exporting an untouched old version. 1. Are these the old ability lists, "repeating_class-abilities", "repeating_npc-spell-like-abilities" etc? 2. what version of the sheet were you on before opening it? was it perviously 1.12 or before? this should show up as "pfsheet_version" attribute on the attributes & abilities tab (the outer tab that is bio, sheet, attributes & abilities)&nbsp; if on the ability tab make sure to set migrated_attack_macrosv1 migrated_feature_macrosv109 to 1, migrated_ability_macrosv112 &nbsp;to 1, before clicking on the sheet tab, then it should not touch the ability macros at all. though those should be set to 1 by default there is a chance they may not be set correctly. (others similar macro settings are in the "macros" section near bottom of Settings page)

Edited 1496111124
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
v1.54 submitted another small set of bugfixes, should appear Wednesday 31st (unless Roll20 is off by a day due to U.S. holiday) Fix to melee damage buff not applying without hitting recalc Fix to nonlethal hp resetting on level drain Fix to @{size_display} stuck on medium Fix to spell class calculations when spell class not set
Roll20 noob, here. &nbsp;I'm starting a Pathfinder campaign, so I'm creating a couple of characters to figure out how the sheets work. &nbsp;It's complicated, but I figured out a lot of it. &nbsp;However, I'm still having some problems: 1) &nbsp;Weapon damage is not posting on the "Attacks" page, even though I filled in the equipment sheet. &nbsp;I found a button to load the AC values of armor into the "Defense" page, but the button on the weapons listing "Create Atk" does not appear to do the same thing, even though it looks similar. &nbsp;I have the location set as "Carried," as that appears to be the only valid setting for weapons. 2) &nbsp;I'm trying to add the Class Features to the character sheet, but every time I set the "Rule" field to "Class Feature," the box deletes itself. &nbsp;This happens regardless of how much information I put into the box before setting the "Rule" field, and regardless of which tab I try to enter it into. Anyone know any solutions to my problems? Thanks in advance.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Welcome to Roll20 Rob, For your questions, try these: 1) Are you filling out your weapon like so: To give an attack like: And chat output: 2) I can't replicate your class feature issue: Which tabs have you tried in?

Edited 1496176891
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rob K. said: Roll20 noob, here. &nbsp;I'm starting a Pathfinder campaign, so I'm creating a couple of characters to figure out how the sheets work. &nbsp;It's complicated, but I figured out a lot of it. &nbsp;However, I'm still having some problems: 1) &nbsp;Weapon damage is not posting on the "Attacks" page, even though I filled in the equipment sheet. &nbsp;I found a button to load the AC values of armor into the "Defense" page, but the button on the weapons listing "Create Atk" does not appear to do the same thing, even though it looks similar. &nbsp;I have the location set as "Carried," as that appears to be the only valid setting for weapons. 2) &nbsp;I'm trying to add the Class Features to the character sheet, but every time I set the "Rule" field to "Class Feature," the box deletes itself. &nbsp;This happens regardless of how much information I put into the box before setting the "Rule" field, and regardless of which tab I try to enter it into. Anyone know any solutions to my problems? Thanks in advance. 1. what Scott said... also I think you have to have at least an attack type and dice and die to get an attack created. 2. When you set an ability rule, the current ability you are editing will get moved to a subcategory(ability tab) based off of the rule you select. &nbsp;Try adding abilities from the "All" tab to prevent the sudden disappearing act. &nbsp;Entering spells act similarly when selecting a spell level.