Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

Simon said: A bug I have noticed is that I am having trouble edit existing buffs. can you explain further what you are seeing, and if there is any pattern?  I am unable to click on the arrows, nor do I see any other obvious way of modifying the buffs.
Hi every one, First of all thank you very much for your work, I discovered roll20 character sheet with your 1.0 release and it's awesome. I'd like to propose few things :  - What about the swiftness buff ? I didn't find any info about it, and I don't see any automatic way to add one more attack on a reapeating attack. - I think it could be nice to have more fields in the buff area, like detailed AC (to not cumulate same type of AC bonus, like deflect or shield), or a check on an other buff, like "add this if this other buff is on", I don't know if it's possible though, since the "if" condition seems hard to implemente. - A button "Power attack" to activate it permanently on a macro attack, right now I'm using the dmg_mod field and i edit all the attacks macros to delete thoses damages in the crit' area, could be nice to not have to do that to all new monsters . Although, I don't understand how I can use the class compendium since I can't drag and drop the classes on my characters' fields. Again, thank very much for your work,  Have a good day, Diomède
Okay... So.. I been trying to get my herolab to import and.. I just can't get it to work.. So.. Could you guys help me? <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7ctad4vt04k8yb/Fwafu.xm" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7ctad4vt04k8yb/Fwafu.xm</a>... Theres a dropbox link to the xml.
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Naomi-Tan said: Okay... So.. I been trying to get my herolab to import and.. I just can't get it to work.. So.. Could you guys help me? <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7ctad4vt04k8yb/Fwafu.xm" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7ctad4vt04k8yb/Fwafu.xm</a>... Theres a dropbox link to the xml. I seem to be able to import this character without issue using the current v1.41 sheet; could you be more specific as to what issues you're having? One of the more common issues I've seen is people copying the XML from Internet Explorer (since that's the default XML viewer for Windows, which Hero Lab will open after saving the XML file); the problem is that Internet Explorer will put little "-" and "+" buttons to collapse/expand XML nodes, and when you copy from IE it copies those, too, which results in errors when converting to JSON.&nbsp; If you're using Internet Explorer, well... don't.&nbsp; Use a text editor like Notepad (I use Notepad++ ) and copy from there into the JSON converter.
Okay. Using notepad first time it failed saying error in C. but a repeat pasting and it went threw. Weird.

Edited 1491672060
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Simon said: I am unable to click on the arrows, nor do I see any other obvious way of modifying the buffs. the rows are locked. Click the button to the left of the lock, that is the "collapse all" button which locks them as well. However it looks like .. the font is really weird. And even the recalc button is not appearing correctly. What browser and OS are you using?
chris b. said: Simon said: I am unable to click on the arrows, nor do I see any other obvious way of modifying the buffs. the rows are locked. Click the button to the left of the lock, that is the "collapse all" button which locks them as well. However it looks like .. the font is really weird. And even the recalc button is not appearing correctly. What browser and OS are you using? I am using Torch Browser and Windows 8 OS.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Did you get the rows expanded for editing Simon? &nbsp;I'm sure you know roll20 only supports Chrome and FF? Any other browser will be questionable. &nbsp;We've even found disparities between the two supported browsers.
Vince said: Did you get the rows expanded for editing Simon? &nbsp;I'm sure you know roll20 only supports Chrome and FF? Any other browser will be questionable. &nbsp;We've even found disparities between the two supported browsers. Yes, I was able to edit the buff rows. Thanks for the help.
GayKiwi said: Attacks &gt; Attack and Combat Maneuver Bonuses &gt; CMB &gt; Size = 0 chris b. said: my tests all adjust properly. can you try changing the size to something else then back to small? It seems I overlooked the "Current Size" setting, I dont recall what it was, but Im going to guess it was that that caused the error.

Edited 1491767138
Okay guys Im having terrible trouble finding this out and its driving me bonkers. I have a sheet in my game currently that is a Aasimer Draconic bloodline bloodrager. I finally got the macro working for bloodraging rounds/day but since its a lvl 12 I also gain the ability to At will while bloodraging have Dragon wings. Whats the macro for MaxCalc to link the total from Bloodraging Row id = -khj2vkdifympe6z0q4o To the other skill so when bloodrage goes down/up in uses the other skill does too. Edit: Nvm finally figured it out it was @{repeating_ability_-khj2vkdifympe6z0q4o_max-Calculation} @.@ macros confuse me so much
I did some google searches and I kept bumping into things stating that there's someone working on spheres of power integration but I can't find anything specifically. I think the easiest way to do it personally would be for a new selector for ability tabs stated magical talents, and a custom button that lets you just look at those as a replacement for your spellbook macro.&nbsp;

Edited 1491836544
ChaosCowboy said: I did some google searches and I kept bumping into things stating that there's someone working on spheres of power integration but I can't find anything specifically. I think the easiest way to do it personally would be for a new selector for ability tabs stated magical talents, and a custom button that lets you just look at those as a replacement for your spellbook macro.&nbsp; While I personally would love to see some official Spheres of Power support, I have been making due by using the ABILITIES &gt; Spell-like Abilities tab. I then make a new spell-like ability per talent. To make my life easier I have a custom Attribute called CL: [[(@{spellclass-0-level}) + (@{spellclass-0-level-misc}) + (floor((3*(@{spellclass-1-level}))/4)) + (@{spellclass-1-level-misc}) + (floor((@{spellclass-2-level})/2)) + (@{spellclass-2-level-misc}) ]] Spellclass 0 is listed as a High-Caster, Spellclass 1 is listed as a Mid-Caster, Spellclass 2 is listed as a Low-Caster. If I have multiple High, Mid, or Low-casting classes, I simply modify another spellclass. When naming the talents I begin with [Sphere name] such as [Nature] Entangle: The output for [Nature] Entangle looks like the following (Depending upon whether or not I am spending a spell point):
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
after listening to the Know Direction episode on spheres of power I think we just have to do the following: 1 add a custom column to the class grid that can be used to total points per level differently for different classes (you can use decimals) 2. add equation macro fields for the 3 caster levels 3. add equation macro fields for each spell row for spell level do you use the school field for the spheres? if not we could add another "group by" field like we have for attacks. while changing the tab names has been suggested, that is a lot harder.&nbsp;
I tried using the spells tab for sphere abilities but it doesn't REALLY work ideally. The abilities tab is more in line with how they work, to be honest. I like Simon's idea.&nbsp;
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
version 1.42 submitted This adds a couple requested features that help transition from pre v-1 to the new sheet: Now one button Merge each of the 5 old lists (traits, class abilities etc) into new Ability list, to do so click Merge buttons in ⛭ (Settings) we did our best to copy but since fields don't line up exactly there may be problems. We DID copy the macro text exactly, so if you customized it it should work ( except spell-like abilities user must change 'sr' to 'abil-sr', and 'level' to 'spell_level' ) Delete buttons ( # ) added to every list to mass delete all items in list. (has a confirm checkbox :) ) so you can delete old lists after merging, plus delete button is on new lists as well for cleanup. Note for tabbed list (equipment, abilities, spells) this deletes all items no matter what tab you are on GMs can now Update all sheets from Settings (in game) -&gt; &nbsp;'Experimental' section -&gt; Apply Default Settings link. no more opening sheets one by one but can update all monsters at once. Note it's experimental so do so on a copy of your campaign first.
Magik
Sheet Author
Kirvosh said: Ok Bear with me here, Total Noob when it comes to this character sheet. Currently, when trying to set this up for my monk, I have run into several issues after importing from Hero Lab. For starters since just about all of my equipment are wonderous items, I have to what I feel had to incorrectly input my bracers of armor into the armor slot since that item bonus fits into that type of bonus. I have also set the Ioun stone (dusty rose prism) to the shield slot, rather doing so incorrectly since there is no open field for inherent bonuses. Honestly, I can get everything else working correctly except where it displays my Armor Class. I am not sure if this is something specific due to the fact I am a monk, but I was unable to find a specific area to denote I should be receiving additional AC due to my WIS score and monk bonuses at certain levels. For the moment I tallied up both the WIS bonus and monk class bonus into one figure and dropped it into the misc section. My other questions run in the direction of my lack of understanding in the field of getting the CMB/CMD calculations to work right. My monk is primarily Dex & Wis. I have taken feats to convert just about everything to Dex when I maneuver for Grapple checks. Hero Lab tells me that I have a +15 CMB / 31 CMD for grapple, but when I look at the sheet here in roll20 it displays my CMD as a 23. Probably what I should be asking for among you all is there a video tutorial I should seek to allay my concerns to fix it myself? *Goes back to Coloring* I know I'm coming at this late, sorry. For my monk, I use a buff for Monk AC. AC, Touch, and CMD get a bonus of&nbsp;@{WIS-mod}+floor(@{level}/4). If you have Monk's Robes then it would be:&nbsp;@{WIS-mod}+floor((@{level}+5)/4). If you are multiclassed, then you'll have to specify the level variable for that class instead of the total like I do here. For CMB, you need to add the difference between your level and your BAB to combat maneuvers (at 3rd level monk+). You have to manually update put this value in the Misc column of CMB on the Attacks tab every level. In addition, for any Flurry of Blows attack entries that you have, you should add a bonus of -2+@{level}-@{bab} since FoB also uses a BAB of your level with a -2 penalty.
Magik
Sheet Author
chris b. said: You can put your bracers in any slot, the "set as armor" button should not care what slot it is in. Yes use the misc field for the bonus. You could also use a buff row for some of those so you don't have to recalculate them each level. There is a checkbox on the settings tab to change whether you use BAB or level for CMD, and another checkbox to say if you want to allow your CMD ability score to be a different one than you use for AC. Those both might be useful. Monks don't get CMD based on level versus BAB. They get bonuses to CMD every 4 levels and add their WIS bonus. They get CMB based on level starting at 3rd.
Is any one else having issues with "Max Skill Ranks"? i should have 52 (according to my level section), but it says i have 97. really confused what i did wrong.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Eric said: Is any one else having issues with "Max Skill Ranks"? i should have 52 (according to my level section), but it says i have 97. really confused what i did wrong.&nbsp; Can you give a little more detail Eric? &nbsp;From the Class grid, what class level or levels if you multi-class. What do you have for Skill pts/lvl? &nbsp;Do you have any points for Favored Class, FC Skill? &nbsp;Looking at the Skill Ranks section; do you have anything in the Extra Ranks macro? &nbsp;Maybe post a screen cap.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also click on "show extra misc or user defined fields" in the Settings page since that exposes an extra skill point field where there may be some.&nbsp; The level section only shows skills per level based on class. So you will still have your INT modifier * levels in addition.
I'm seeing an issue when using the sheet's Skillbook button. In one game, skill totals appear when displayed by using the button, but in another they do not, it just lists the skill. In both games, characters have the "Include Skill Totals" option selected. In both games the Unchained skill system is also used. However, in the latter, non-displaying game, when "Adventure" or "Background" skillbook buttons are used they do not display properly at all, instead they output a result like this into the log: {{whisper= }} {{switch=~-Ket2VVJacVJ9Xo6DslO|NPC-adventure_skills}} Note that the "Combat" and "All" skill buttons work properly (aside from not showing skill totals), and players can see and select their skills from the output of those buttons as expected. Additionally, characters in the same game that do not have the Unchained skill system enabled on their sheets also do not show skill totals but the skill buttons (combat, all) otherwise work properly.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I would try toggling unchained skills and see if you can force the skillbook menu to rebuild. &nbsp;Chris may have some more suggestions.
Absolutely loving the size changing thing, my players abuse the hell out of it, but the size shifts are backward. &nbsp;Going from a large claw (1d6) to a huge should be 1d8, but it is 1d4. &nbsp;The converse is also true, going from large to medium yields a 1d8 dice.
Mods, I noticed an issue during a game I ran last night. &nbsp;Many of my macros for displaying the attack, defense, etc menus were popping up in regular chat instead of being whispered to me. &nbsp;Here is a screenshot: You can see here the attack and defense menus have displayed where all players can see, whereas the skill menu did not. &nbsp;My macros used: Attacks:&nbsp;@{selected|attacks-macro-npc} {{whisper=@{selected|NPC-whisper}}} {{switch=~@{selected|character_id}|attacks}} Defense:&nbsp;@{selected|NPC-defenses-macro} {{whisper=@{selected|NPC-whisper}}} {{switch=~@{selected|character_id}|NPC-defenses}} Skills:&nbsp;@{selected|NPC-skills-macro} {{whisper=@{selected|NPC-whisper}}} {{switch=~@{selected|character_id}|skills}} Any ideas? &nbsp;Thanks!
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Adam F. said: Absolutely loving the size changing thing, my players abuse the hell out of it, but the size shifts are backward. &nbsp;Going from a large claw (1d6) to a huge should be 1d8, but it is 1d4. &nbsp;The converse is also true, going from large to medium yields a 1d8 dice. this is not happening for me, are they getting "default size" and "size" reversed? "size" is the current size.&nbsp; The "default size" on the weapon is the size before any spell to change size is cast. Normally, the weapon default size should be the same as the character default size. Then change the "size" on the character in the core page. (or NPC page) So if you want to go from large to huge: check "use size" on the attack, you should see the "default size" dropdown next to it. If not, toggle "use size" off and on to see it. set the attack row "default size" to Large. On either the core page, or the NPC page, change the "size" to "Huge" The dice should adjust upward.

Edited 1492142401
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Joshua F. said: Mods, I noticed an issue during a game I ran last night. &nbsp;Many of my macros for displaying the attack, defense, etc menus were popping up in regular chat instead of being whispered to me. &nbsp;Here is a screenshot: You can see here the attack and defense menus have displayed where all players can see, whereas the skill menu did not. &nbsp;My macros used: Attacks:&nbsp;@{selected|attacks-macro-npc} {{whisper=@{selected|NPC-whisper}}} {{switch=~@{selected|character_id}|attacks}} Defense:&nbsp;@{selected|NPC-defenses-macro} {{whisper=@{selected|NPC-whisper}}} {{switch=~@{selected|character_id}|NPC-defenses}} Skills:&nbsp;@{selected|NPC-skills-macro} {{whisper=@{selected|NPC-whisper}}} {{switch=~@{selected|character_id}|skills}} Any ideas? &nbsp;Thanks! It looks like you are calling the macro directly instead of the button. try calling: %{selected|attacks} %{selected|defenses} (note the {{whisper= and {{switch= don't do anything. Those got into prod by accident, but the templates don't use them. It was to show a label on the menu so a GM would know before clicking one of the choices whether it roll privately or publicly. but it broke something else so we removed it for now.)
Chris, thank you much for the reply. &nbsp;I will adjust and see if that does it!
My sheet seems to be broken. My ability scores have not updated past me adding to Base stats. It has not calculated my total scores, nor my mods. This has also affected most of my sheet, as I cannot get it to figure out skills, spells, etc. I can roll a dex check or a str check, but it is only doing a d20. Checking the rolls it is doing, all it says is rolling&nbsp;d20 + = 12. Is there a possible workaround?
The code seems to break when trying to roll a spell fail, as well.
Are there any plans to add in support for the Sanity rules?
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
saleon the times we've seen the sheet stop working like that is if the token was deleted from the map. When that happens the sheet stops, this is true of every sheet. refresh the browser and it will work again
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Samuel Penn said: Are there any plans to add in support for the Sanity rules? no specific plans, but we know we need to add in Occult, Horror, and Intrigue rules, we have not even started on those and they've been out for awhile. I have the books but have not read through them. That is partly why i added so many fields to the Notes page, so people could create their own macro values and rolls without having to use the abilities tab, since IDK when we will get to them.

Edited 1492364895
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
chris b. said: saleon the times we've seen the sheet stop working like that is if the token was deleted from the map. When that happens the sheet stops, this is true of every sheet. refresh the browser and it will work again It took a while, but&nbsp; this particular roll20 bug finally got fixed last week. &nbsp;Do other sheet's work for you Saleon? &nbsp;I assume you tried using the recalc button at the top of the sheet as well? &nbsp;You might try importing your sheet to the beta game(link at the top of the thread) and see if we experience the same issues.
chris b. said: Samuel Penn said: Are there any plans to add in support for the Sanity rules? no specific plans, but we know we need to add in Occult, Horror, and Intrigue rules, we have not even started on those and they've been out for awhile. I have the books but have not read through them. That is partly why i added so many fields to the Notes page, so people could create their own macro values and rolls without having to use the abilities tab, since IDK when we will get to them. Okay, fair enough. We're just about to start a Strange Aeons campaign, so I'm trying to figure out how to do it with custom fields. Sanity Threshold is the real difficulty, because it's very non-standard. It's based on the bonus of your highest mental ability score, minus any ability damage to that score. How would I figure this out? For a perfectly generic solution, I'd need to figure out the highest ability, and find the ability damage associated with that ability. So far, for everything, I'm using: customc1 (Sanity Score):&nbsp;@{WIS} + @{INT} + @{CHA} + @{INT-damage} + @{INT-penalty} + @{INT-drain} + @{WIS-damage} + @{WIS-penalty} + @{WIS-drain} + @{CHA-damage} + @{CHA-penalty} + @{CHA-drain} customc2 (Sanity Edge):&nbsp;ceil(@{customc1-mod}/2) customc3 (Sanity Threshold):&nbsp;@{WIS-mod},@{INT-mod},@{CHA-mod}}kh1 customd1: @{selected|NPC-whisper} &{template:pf_block} @{selected|toggle_accessible_flag} @{selected|toggle_rounded_flag}{{color=@{selected|rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{selected|header_image-pf_block}}} {{character_name=@{selected|token_name}}} {{character_id=@{selected|character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=Sanity}} {{sanity=**Sanity Score:** [[@{selected|customc1-mod}]] }} {{edge=**Sanity Edge:** [[@{selected|customc2-mod}]]}} {{current=**Current:** [[@{selected|bar2}]]}}{{threshold=**Sanity Threshold:** [[@{selected|customc3}]]}} I'm using token bar2 to track my current sanity, though I'm not sure yet how to link this to a custom field on the character (other than just creating a non-character-sheet attribute, and ignoring the character sheet for this). How do I find the ability damage for my highest attribute? Even if I stopped trying for a generic approach, and hardcoded the Threshold to Wisdom (my highest attribute), how do I find the wisdom bonus before &nbsp;any ability damage? Is there an attribute for this, or do I need to work out the maths ((attribute - 10) / 2) myself? Unless I'm reading things wrong, which is possible, because the rules for working out Sanity Threshold seem unusual (the bonus for the attribute, minus any damage to that attribute, rather than just allowing damage/drain to reduce the bonus in the normal way).

Edited 1492449611
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
highly edited: do so ..you'd have to just hardcode which ability is the max. and edit it if you ever get a buff that changes which one is the max. otherwise, it will not change very often anyway. you might need to pick also so if all 3 abilities are the same. In that case, does the player pick which one to use? it would be important, for instance there are few CHA damaging spells or poisons, so if all 3 are equal, i would want CHA to be the ability threshold is based on. so I may end up having to use a dropdown anyway instead of calculating the max (that would also allow for changes due to house rules) to do it in javascript: hmm given how many people are using houserule changes for sanity on the Paizo boards, i wonder if i should just create the threshold calculation, and let users do what they want with it and make their own Edge, and Score? idk.. otherwise i'd want to include &nbsp;'misc' macro for Score max and Threshold to allow changes. to implement Sanity Score: we'd need sanity max as well as score, just like hp. hmm.. so if you take ability damage, that should lower your current sanity score too, just like if you take CON damage that lowers both max and current hp. And then.. it doesn't seem to specify anywhere, but the roll against the DC for sanity damage is 1d20 + Sanity Score ? the rules for working out Sanity Threshold seem unusual (the bonus for the attribute, minus any damage to that attribute, rather than just allowing damage/drain to reduce the bonus in the normal way). Yeah, i think he meant "the normal way" since otherwise it is doubling ability damage and just too difficult to calculate.&nbsp;I asked some questions here&nbsp; <a href="http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2uaoc?Sanity-Threshold" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2uaoc?Sanity-Threshold</a>... I would love to play Strange Aeons as a player ..my normal group is not into that sort of game. I tried running them through Feast of Ravenmoore and they "solved" it by killing everyone instead of looking for clues.&nbsp;
My spells in my spell book do not have their save DC update when I increase my primary casting stat. Pressing recalc does not update them. It requires me to open up the "Misc" sub section on every spell, change something in the DC mod, then change it back. Then it properly incorporates my new stat increase.&nbsp; Any ideas on how to get these to update on their own?

Edited 1492535686
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike M, sounds like a bug, i'll look into it

Edited 1492698752
Hi~ &nbsp;I found a bug about when custom attributes used in buffs section. I have a friend that she want to use Summoner archetype:synthesist,&nbsp;the synthesist uses the eidolon's physical ability scores replace summoner's&nbsp;physical ability scores. Please refer to following picture. My idea is to use buffs to switch the fused eidolon form, i use&nbsp;custom attributes to record&nbsp;eidolon's stat, so I just input &nbsp;@{customa1-mod} - @{str} in the buff's STR calc, that means I got +8 strength bonus, because&nbsp;summoner's STR is 10 and&nbsp;eidolon's STR is 18. But when I check the buff, I found the bug(?). Please refer to following gif. <a href="http://i.imgur.com/iS2toQR.gifv" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/iS2toQR.gifv</a> If my English is not good, please forgive me XD I found my mistake shortly after I post the message. In my str-buff equation, I use @{customa1-mod} - @{str}, but I shoud use @{str-base} instead of @{str}, because @{customa1-mod} - @{str} will cause loop error.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Trying to reply to Lin O. but i don't see his message. You should do the reverse: use buffs to ADD to the abilities not subtract. &nbsp;If you subtract, it shows up in the "Penalties" column of the ability score. This only changes the modifier, (the 2nd column) &nbsp;it does not change the ability score. Addition does update the ability score.
chris b. said: highly edited: do so ..you'd have to just hardcode which ability is the max. and edit it if you ever get a buff that changes which one is the max. otherwise, it will not change very often anyway. you might need to pick also so if all 3 abilities are the same. In that case, does the player pick which one to use? it would be important, for instance there are few CHA damaging spells or poisons, so if all 3 are equal, i would want CHA to be the ability threshold is based on. so I may end up having to use a dropdown anyway instead of calculating the max (that would also allow for changes due to house rules) If you assume it dynamically changes to the current highest, then you wouldn't need to choose which one it is. If one gets damaged, it switches to another one which is now higher. That allows a simple&nbsp; {@{WIS-mod},@{INT-mod},@{CHA-mod}}kh1 to just work. to implement Sanity Score: we'd need sanity max as well as score, just like hp. hmm.. so if you take ability damage, that should lower your current sanity score too, just like if you take CON damage that lowers both max and current hp. The rules seem to assume you record Sanity damage (insanity) rather than current sanity. If your current sanity damage is less than your sanity edge then you only suffer a lesser madness. Personally, I prefer to track Sanity doing down though, since that's how I track hit points. And then.. it doesn't seem to specify anywhere, but the roll against the DC for sanity damage is 1d20 + Sanity Score ? Sanity checks are done using a Will save. From the PFSRD: When you experience a potential sanity attack, you must typically succeed at a Will saving throw to shake off or reduce the sanity attack’s damage. I would love to play Strange Aeons as a player ..my normal group is not into that sort of game. I tried running them through Feast of Ravenmoore and they "solved" it by killing everyone instead of looking for clues.&nbsp; Our current GM would prefer to be running Call of Cthulhu , but some of our players (myself included) aren't that fond of it so she figured&nbsp; Strange Aeons &nbsp;would be a sensible compromise. I've been helping her to set things up in Roll20 (for use as a tabletop aide, rather than running an actual online game) since she's only used it as a player before.
Found a bug with the {{level}} property when used in spells that have a Caster Level mod: Here's Tharn (Cleric 2). He has a trait called Scholar of Faith which gives him CL+1 on his Cure Wounds spells, giving him effective CL3. In the tool tip, you can see the KL1 is choosing between 5 and 2, where it should be 5 and 3:&nbsp;

Edited 1492552787
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
{{level}} is the total of all your class levels (and racial HD) from the Classes tab; try using {{casterlevel}}.
Hello, couple of days into setting up my first campaign on Roll20. I'm trying to use the Pathfinder Character sheet for Rise of the Runelords. I have both the Anniversary Edition of the Book, as well as the Hero Lab Module for it. I'm sure it's because I'm new, but I'm having issues left and right trying to get the NPCs into the character sheet. For anyone familiar with the campaign, I'm trying to create the NPCs in the Seven's Sawmill encounter in Chapter 2. I've tried using the Hero Lab import. Initially, it only fills in some of the information, so I press the Refresh button and it hangs for about 3 - 5 minutes, but does finally seem to respond. However, stuff is often times in the wrong place, or just missing that is in Hero Lab. Examples include all of the spells for the Skinsaw Cultists appearing in every level of the spellbook, repeated several times. The cultists and Justice Ironbriar also don't have any of their spell like abilities. So next I thought I would try to add the information from the NPCs manually. This would help give me a better understanding of how the sheet works, and to better familiarize myself with the features of the NPC. Well, now these NPCs have multiple classes. When I set the character sheet to be an NPC, I can only seem to add one class to the sheet. This will be important as one class is Cleric needed for my spell checks and DC's. Am I approaching this in the wrong manner? I've tried to read through the character sheet wiki, but I feel a bit overwhelmed to be honest.
Greetings, I seemed to be having a problem that might have a simple fix. I am new to all of this so bare with me. When i set up a characters weapons/attacks and click on one that automatically rolls for it, the system rolls all possible dice (Attack roll, crit confirmation, and all possible damage dice) even when it does not crit, is this intended? thanks!

Edited 1492635565
I would like some assistance in writing a macro. What I need it to do is roll a Craft skill check against a DC of 15, and then roll 1d8 +5 per 10 that it exceeded the DC. Is that possible, how would I go about doing this?&nbsp;

Edited 1492636408
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jeremy R. said: So next I thought I would try to add the information from the NPCs manually. This would help give me a better understanding of how the sheet works, and to better familiarize myself with the features of the NPC. Well, now these NPCs have multiple classes. When I set the character sheet to be an NPC, I can only seem to add one class to the sheet. This will be important as one class is Cleric needed for my spell checks and DC's. Am I approaching this in the wrong manner? I've tried to read through the character sheet wiki, but I feel a bit overwhelmed to be honest. James W can help with the import questions. To add a 2nd class, go to the Core page, in the Class & Experience section, there is a small arrow to the left of the class name, click that to expand the list to add more classes. You can have up to 6 classes. You can do this for NPCs too. they share the same fields. So any change you make on any page still affects the npcs. The NPC page is more of a quick reference that looks like a statblock for the majority of monsters.&nbsp;

Edited 1492636797
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Simon said: I would like some assistance in writing a macro. What I need it to do is roll a Craft skill check against a DC of 15, and then roll 1d8 +5 per 10 that it exceeded the DC. Is that possible, how would I go about doing this?&nbsp; Is it 1d8 per 10 exceeded, +5 per 10, or 1d8 +5 all together per exceeded? I'd do something like this (can neaten it up with templates as you see fit): for the first possibility [[(1d20+@{craft}-15[DC])/10-0.5)d8 +5]] for the second possibility [[1d8 + floor((1d20+@{craft}-15[DC])/10)*5]] for the third possibility Best bet here is going to be using an API/ability command button to figure the roll after you roll the check since you can't reuse a roll result in a macro. So the macro to be called would be [[?{10's of success}d8 + 5*?{10's of success}]] EDIT: adjusted so that the macros would result in you being able to see the results of the 1d20

Edited 1492641604
chris b. said: Jeremy R. said: So next I thought I would try to add the information from the NPCs manually. This would help give me a better understanding of how the sheet works, and to better familiarize myself with the features of the NPC. Well, now these NPCs have multiple classes. When I set the character sheet to be an NPC, I can only seem to add one class to the sheet. This will be important as one class is Cleric needed for my spell checks and DC's. Am I approaching this in the wrong manner? I've tried to read through the character sheet wiki, but I feel a bit overwhelmed to be honest. James W can help with the import questions. To add a 2nd class, go to the Core page, in the Class & Experience section, there is a small arrow to the left of the class name, click that to expand the list to add more classes. You can have up to 6 classes. You can do this for NPCs too. they share the same fields. So any change you make on any page still affects the npcs. The NPC page is more of a quick reference that looks like a statblock for the majority of monsters.&nbsp; So, basically, you're saying toggle the NPC option off, then turn it back on again? I need that option on though to whisper the NPC rolls to the GM correct? I'm asking, as I wonder if I should just leave it off.