Advertisement Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

1502080826

Edited 1502082818
CB
Pro
Out of curiosity, is there going to be support in the future in the sheet for the Dreamscarred Press' psionic rules system (with power points, powers, etc.)?  Although Paizo has its own psychic system (which functions like spells), Dreamscarred Press' psionic rules system is compatible with Pathfinder and my group was considering implementing it for our games. If not, that's cool.  I can use the spell points as a substitute in the meantime, ;) CB EDIT: I am so blind that I did not notice the Power Points in the sheet already.  I will shut up now, lol.
Le sigh. Newest version has created 2 (noticed so far) major issues. 1) Spells will not display. I entered a new spell 8 different ways and it still only shows the name of the spell. All fields filled manually or by drop and drag. They are on the sheet but will not display in chat. I have gone so far as to copy/paste the macro section from an existing working spell onto the new one and that still would not fix it. 2) Buffs are dead. Buffs automatically deactivate when the sheet opens. Here's the best part. Buffs automatically deactivate when recalc function used. You can reset them by clicking them off and then on again, but then you need to recalc to have them come into effect, which deactivates them.
1502139802
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
The spells bug is a known issue and is fixed in this weeks update.  I cannot replicate the buffs problem. ;-(  Does this happen for only one character? Update v1.66 is waiting to go live.  Info on the latest known issues can be found on the wiki:  Known Issues
Hi Roll20, First off, I'm a big fan of the program. Second off, I'd like to report an issue with the Pathfinder 1.66 sheet with parsing NPC stats from the compendium. &nbsp;Let me know if I need to send this information to a particular person or another thread. It seems that when I attempt to parse NPC's from either the compendium or from manually putting in information into the Monster Statblock Import, a number of items are missing. I'm wondering if the efficiency improvements with the pathfinder sheet has impacted this functionality. For example, if I drag and drop a Spirit Naga, a few highlighted points. The armor is missing the natural armor, etc, the HP is missing, the Saves are only based on the ability scores, etc. Other items encountered are the Initiative not taking the value specified, but instead only taking the Dex Ability Modifier: Could someone take a look to see if this is consistent? It happens in all games with the default Pathfinder character sheet that I create. I'm using Chrome: It occurred to me to check the console output to see if there are any javascript errors. I can see the Compendium being dropped onto the sheet, and the action for the Parsing selected, and then it tosses an error. This was taken in a fresh game with the Pathfinder character sheet in the aforementioned Chrome. Body drop! app.js?1501646381:39 Compendium item dropped onto target! app.js?1501646381:39 <a href="https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Beastiary%3ASpirit%20Naga.json?plaintext=true" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/compendium/pathfinder/Beastiary%3ASpirit%20Naga.json?plaintext=true</a> app.js?1501646381:47 Drop handled, returning... app.js?1501646381:38 CLICKED: radio/checkbox &lt;input type="checkbox" title="@{npc_import_now}" name="attr_npc_import_now" value="1"&gt; app.js?1501646381:38 Really updating character sheet values app.js?1501646381:38 Setting up repeating sections took until 22ms app.js?1501646381:39 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 23ms sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:npc_import_now sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:npc_import_now_max app.js?1501646381:39 Querytest took until 26ms app.js?1501646381:39 Attribute cache compliation took until 27ms app.js?1501646381:39 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 49ms app.js?1501646381:39 Took 56ms VM25:1 Error: importFromCompendium outer at end VM25:1 Error: [object]:========================================= VM25:1 TypeError: ue.setSize is not a function at Object.eval [as -Kr26PAOvD_zyqoIpij4//false//0.04819142148541222] (eval at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:266), &lt;anonymous&gt;:15:23088) at _fullfillAttrReq (sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:241) at messageHandler (sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:273) VM25:1 Error: ========================================================= VM25:1 Notice: ##### finished settings now done VM25:1 Notice: Attributes at version: 1.66 sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:161 Translation Error: the key [] is not in the translation object. app.js?1501646381:38 Really updating character sheet values app.js?1501646381:38 Setting up repeating sections took until 23ms app.js?1501646381:39 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 24ms sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:npc_import_now sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:npc_import_now_max sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:npc-compimport-show sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:npc-compimport-show_max sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:is_newsheet sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:is_newsheet_max sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:recalc1 sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:recalc1_max sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:ff-cmd sheetsandboxworker.js?20160926:57 Triggering for change:ff-cmd_max app.js?1501646381:39 Querytest took until 27ms app.js?1501646381:39 Attribute cache compliation took until 27ms app.js?1501646381:39 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 42ms app.js?1501646381:39 Took 46ms app.js?1501646381:38 Really updating character sheet values app.js?1501646381:38 Setting up repeating sections took until 34ms app.js?1501646381:39 Finding list of dirty attributes took until 35ms app.js?1501646381:39 Querytest took until 38ms app.js?1501646381:39 Attribute cache compliation took until 39ms app.js?1501646381:39 Set values (including auto-calcuating variables) took until 53ms app.js?1501646381:39 Took 57ms Regards, Jeffrey
1502229975
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
dammit, sorry, the last minute fix to size broke the npc parsing. it should be a quick fix i will see if i can get them to redeploy
1502230220

Edited 1502230275
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Also, make sure to try a recalc after parsing if the numbers do not jive.&nbsp; I've noticed that some things are off after hitting parse although the Monster statblock import numbers looked good, but get corrected after a manual recalc.
1502230784

Edited 1502230834
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I put in a fix, to put the missing function back in , and begged wing-it (github username, not sure who that is here) to put it out right away. the missing function is only used in monster statblock parsing
1502288531

Edited 1502290182
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
herolab import: bug for 1.65-1.66 Spells: Uncheck an Option above the Spells list, then check it back. Spells: go to the spell class and change the ability score to a different ability then back. Skills: Many ability defaults wrong, STR appears. to fix this: uncheck settings -&gt; Migrations -&gt; Ability and attack type dropdowns and also uncheck Skill calc speed Then hit recalc
1502303195

Edited 1502303417
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
v1.67 live Roll20 put this out for us off-cycle This small emergency fix should now fix: 1.Monster compendium import (and consequentally the api companion import 2.Herolab import please let us know if you continue to have problems. Known issues list: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Character_Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Character_Sheet</a>...
Odd bug, Racial Traits no longer show up in the Traits tab.
1502321522
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Courtney. Small typo in the code. Should be fixed in beta.
1502332986
Attacks menu will pop up all the buttons, but the melee attacks won't show up when the button is clicked. &nbsp;Ranged attacks seem unaffected. &nbsp;
1502333697
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Joshua, i can't reproduce this, can you try changing the ability from strength to something else and back? if that helps, you might want to check skills. and if skills are not working then Uncheck settings-&gt;migrations-&gt;skill and attack type dropdowns and then hit recalc.
1502345786
I tried those, no change. &nbsp; I tried creating a new attack using the same weapon from the inventory. &nbsp;Everything worked until I started adding in my Power Attack modifiers. &nbsp;I'm going to keep digging in once I've gotten some sleep and will post on how it goes. &nbsp;Not sure if it's a bug or if I messed something up. &nbsp;We'll see.&nbsp;
1502370414

Edited 1502370569
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
oh i see, it could be the name, if there are special characters.&nbsp; but if your updates are only in the "add to roll" or "extra damage" fields it should be fine. if there is a problem in the "attack" or "damage" (with an (a) superscript on the field label) it would tell you&nbsp; Also: when you make an update to say the attack name, it will regenerate the menu. If you can open the console, it will print an error for the rows that it cannot generate, and we can use that to figure out what is happening. if there's still a problem you can import it into Beta and let us know the name of the character, or PM me the macros and which fields they go in and i can try to replicate it.
1502397471
Magik
Sheet Author
Love the new buff system. WTG guys! It looks like the HP-temp|max value is not displaying properly. Might be a typo there since in the debug console I see a change to HP-temp_max being triggered when changing HP-temp.
1502418044
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Magik said: It looks like the HP-temp|max value is not displaying properly. Might be a typo there since in the debug console I see a change to HP-temp_max being triggered when changing HP-temp. thanks! now that a week went by and we got rid of most bugs (except a couple on the old buffs) it's going well. I can't get a 0 to show up in hp-temp max. I tried both the old and new buffs. can you show the "misc" and buff to hp temp are?
1502419797
Starayo
KS Backer
Is it intended behaviour for "Melee Attack/Damage" bonuses to also apply to "Alt Melee Attack/Damage"? I'm playing a character with secondary natural attacks and was trying to make power attack using the buff system and the secondaries as alt melee so I could apply a the lower damage bonus to them separately. I was trying to figure out why it was higher than expected before I noticed it was adding both. I can solve this by just changing the alt melee attack damage buff to a penalty, but I thought I'd bring it up in case it's an oversight.
1502422027
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
yes. it's for "all melee" or "alt melee only" since i didn't want users to have to do two. i guess we could add "primary melee"&nbsp; i attempt to explain it here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Character_Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Character_Sheet</a>... you could just reverse it, use the alt melee for your power attack, and the regular melee for the secondary natural attacks. then you won't have to put negatives&nbsp;
1502425678

Edited 1502425885
Starayo
KS Backer
It's easy enough to do the negatives on the alt damage, since it still has a bonus, it's just half as much. The penalty is the same for both so I don't need to touch that. Thanks! Edit: Ah, I see why I couldn't find that explanation when I was ctrl+fing "alt melee" before, the header section was collapsed. :P
1502458461
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yeah i couldn't find it either and was like "what? I know it's there i wrote it!" and even hitting the link in the contents wasn't taking me there
Ability bonus are not been accounted on skills.
1502468428

Edited 1502468459
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Caio Viel said: Ability bonus are not been accounted on skills. Apologies Caio Viel, it's a bug with only new sheets (AFAWK) workaround/fix until we get the update:
1502471761

Edited 1502472214
There is something weird going on for me when using attack macros with 3D dice enabled. When rolling an attack it will not show the correct number of dice models, sometimes it will show multiple d20s rolling (not on a crit), sometimes it won't show any d20s. And it always shows multiple damage dice even it should roll only one. The macro details in the result in chat when moused over will say it rolled the correct number of dice and show the results only considering one of the dice models shown. This doesn't happen with other macros types I've used. Also, I have to put my run multiplier 1 above the real value for it to multiply correctly (5 mult to show a 4x result).
1502472276
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
This is a known issue/bug of the interaction of 3d dice, roll templates, and macros making multiple rolls at once.&nbsp; All dice are rolled at the same time and only some are shown depending on other rolls, crit_confirm and crit_damage for example. If we want to automatically handle an entire attack w/iteratives as well, there will be an issue with the 3d dice.&nbsp; I think we would need to split apart attacks into attack, damage, crit_confirm, crit_damage, and the same for each iterative.&nbsp; ;-(
1502472768
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
_L1pE_ said: Also, I have to put my run multiplier 1 above the real value for it to multiply correctly (5 mult to show a 4x result). Are you referring to the Speed section?
1502475209

Edited 1502475243
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
_L1pE_ said: . Also, I have to put my run multiplier 1 above the real value for it to multiply correctly (5 mult to show a 4x result). I'm sure this is where vince was going, but, are you perhaps encumbered? Either from armor type or your carry weight?
1502502359
CB
Pro
I have a Large-sized pc who has the Change Shape universal monster ability (long story) to change into Medium humanoids. &nbsp;I tried to set up a buff that would reflect this. &nbsp;First thing I did was ensure that the default size was Large and the current size was also set at Large. &nbsp;Then I created a buff (called Change Shape (Medium)) that has a Size Bonus of -1, thinking that it would reduce the size category by 1 when enabled. After testing it, the buff itself works when toggled on (the current size changes to Medium, affecting all relevant skills, AC, and etc.). &nbsp;The problem is after I toggle off the buff, the current size does not revert back to Large, leaving it at Medium. &nbsp;I thought I could fix this by having a second buff (called Change Shape (Large)) that has a Size Bonus of +1, hoping that it would increase the current size category by 1 when enabled. &nbsp;Testing reveals that it is not the case; instead it shows a current size of Huge. &nbsp;I think the increase or decrease in size are being checked against the default size instead of the current size. Could we have any buffs that affect the size category return the current size back to the default when it is toggled off? &nbsp;Or am I setting up the buffs incorrectly? CB
Vince said: This is a known issue/bug of the interaction of 3d dice, roll templates, and macros making multiple rolls at once.&nbsp; All dice are rolled at the same time and only some are shown depending on other rolls, crit_confirm and crit_damage for example. If we want to automatically handle an entire attack w/iteratives as well, there will be an issue with the 3d dice.&nbsp; I think we would need to split apart attacks into attack, damage, crit_confirm, crit_damage, and the same for each iterative.&nbsp; ;-( Thanks for the info, so I'd be right to assume this is all pretty much just a visual bug involving 3d dice and the results aren't impacted? Scott C. said: _L1pE_ said: . Also, I have to put my run multiplier 1 above the real value for it to multiply correctly (5 mult to show a 4x result). I'm sure this is where vince was going, but, are you perhaps encumbered? Either from armor type or your carry weight? Wearing medium armor and carrying 63,5 lbs, with light load limit being 114 lbs. Medium armor shouldn't affect the run mult, but I tested right now, it multiples correctly if the armor type is light. Medium makes the mult act the same as heavy.
1502502808
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
CB said: After testing it, the buff itself works when toggled on (the current size changes to Medium, affecting all relevant skills, AC, and etc.). &nbsp;The problem is after I toggle off the buff, the current size does not revert back to Large, leaving it at Medium. &nbsp; Could we have any buffs that affect the size category return the current size back to the default when it is toggled off? &nbsp;Or am I setting up the buffs incorrectly? Yes it should definitely behave that way, but I confirmed it is not. it will be added to the bug list
1502503164
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
_L1pE_ said: Wearing medium armor and carrying 63,5 lbs, with light load limit being 114 lbs. Medium armor shouldn't affect the run mult, but I tested right now, it multiples correctly if the armor type is light. Medium makes the mult act the same as heavy. yes, looks like medium encumbrance is lowering run mult by 1. We'll add this to the buglist too.
1502569089
chris b. said: oh i see, it could be the name, if there are special characters.&nbsp; but if your updates are only in the "add to roll" or "extra damage" fields it should be fine. if there is a problem in the "attack" or "damage" (with an (a) superscript on the field label) it would tell you&nbsp; Also: when you make an update to say the attack name, it will regenerate the menu. If you can open the console, it will print an error for the rows that it cannot generate, and we can use that to figure out what is happening. if there's still a problem you can import it into Beta and let us know the name of the character, or PM me the macros and which fields they go in and i can try to replicate it. Chris,&nbsp; I finally got a chance to take another look. &nbsp;It turns out I'd forgotten to delete an unnecessary parenthesis after trying an update, so this was a case of user error. &nbsp;All good now, thankfully. &nbsp;Thank you for your quick response and suggestions!
1502584814
I'm having a minor issue with carried weight. I have multiple items that weigh 0.1 or 1.2, etc. When I added in a 0.1, my carried weight became X.X99999 (so 15.1999999 instead of 15.2 for example).
1502585136
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm, I thought we used to round our total weights to the nearest lb...&nbsp; Thanks Eli, we'll look into that.
1502602297
Anna
Pro
We are having issues where the new update has caused games to become REALLY laggy, most noticeably when editing a token linked to a character sheet but only as a GM - players don't seem to have this issue. This is on Chrome with both a linux machine and a windows 7 pc. In detail what happens is a dm (me or my husband) double click a token linked to the pf sheet and it takes a few seconds to bring up the edit token dialogue. Then it takes another good 20-30s just to edit anything such as adding an aura or changing the stats displayed in the bubbles.&nbsp; This happens across all our games using the PF sheet, it does not happen using any other sheet such as the 5e sheet in another game.
1502633396
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've noticed the lag, we are looking at speed and the size of the sheet. The sheet is a lot faster to edit than it was just a month ago. But the lag keeps increasing. But we are working on making some of the same changes they made for the 5e shaped sheet that sped it up.&nbsp;
1502657761
Anna said: We are having issues where the new update has caused games to become REALLY laggy, most noticeably when editing a token linked to a character sheet but only as a GM - players don't seem to have this issue. This is on Chrome with both a linux machine and a windows 7 pc. In detail what happens is a dm (me or my husband) double click a token linked to the pf sheet and it takes a few seconds to bring up the edit token dialogue. Then it takes another good 20-30s just to edit anything such as adding an aura or changing the stats displayed in the bubbles.&nbsp; This happens across all our games using the PF sheet, it does not happen using any other sheet such as the 5e sheet in another game. I have this problem too, and what I do is use a Firefox window to edit tokens, and switch to Chrome for everything else. Firefox doesn't seem to have any issues with it, but it's slower on the character sheets for me so I use Chrome normally. Looking in dev tools I've noticed the lag is caused when Chrome tries to redraw layers, but that rendering bottleneck could be caused anywhere really.
1502719127

Edited 1502719642
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
v1.68 submitted Should appear Tuesday: NEW: Add kineticist attack dropdowns. Makes adding kinetic blast much easier. Herolab: Add +casterlevel mod for spells imported such as Varisian Tatoo FIXED: Unchained Rage buffs should be untyped, not morale Recalc is removing customizations to equipment list macros OLD BUFFS: recalc clears them, and +STR buff does not apply damage bonus to melee attacks. Skills are not applying ability modifiers on newly created v1.67 sheets. Unchecking size buff does not reset size to default Medium encumbrance lowers run multiplier by 1. Class level dropdowns do not update on class level change, must hit recalc. HEROLAB IMPORT: fixed:&nbsp; Buckler import Spells showing only header after import SR being reset on import
1502805649
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
V1.0 of the Pathfinder Companion Script submitted to the repository. Come drop by the&nbsp; script's thread for more details.
1502945230
Hi, Very new to Roll20 and this character sheet. Is there a way to link a skill bonus (from a trait)? For example I have +1 swim from a trait. I can add information about that trait in the traits tab. But I have to (currently) manually add the skill bonus to the skill. How do I add the +1 swim from the trait (via macros or whatever) to link to the skill without having to manually add in the bonus? Thanks in advance,
1502946397
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
There's a Trait column on the Skills page. &nbsp;Will that work, or are you wanting to add a query? ie ?{Mod?|0}
The moment you put numbers in Spell Damage and Spell Damage Type, it dissappears from macroses.
1502978736
Magik
Sheet Author
chris b. said: Magik said: It looks like the HP-temp|max value is not displaying properly. Might be a typo there since in the debug console I see a change to HP-temp_max being triggered when changing HP-temp. thanks! now that a week went by and we got rid of most bugs (except a couple on the old buffs) it's going well. I can't get a 0 to show up in hp-temp max. I tried both the old and new buffs. can you show the "misc" and buff to hp temp are? My sheet never completes recalc. That may be related. I'll import it into Beta to have a look.
1502983251
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dark Deed said: The moment you put numbers in Spell Damage and Spell Damage Type, it dissappears from macroses. we'll look into this.
1503036176
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
Man, it's been years since I've been here. I just wanna say great job to&nbsp;Nibrodooh, Vince, Samuel Terrazas, chris-b, Magik, and James W. for picking up my slack since I stopped updating the sheet abruptly :P You guys rock and I'm amazed at what the sheet has become!
1503040090
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Sam M. said: Man, it's been years since I've been here. I just wanna say great job to&nbsp;Nibrodooh, Vince, Samuel Terrazas, chris-b, Magik, and James W. for picking up my slack since I stopped updating the sheet abruptly :P You guys rock and I'm amazed at what the sheet has become! Wow. Welcome back Sam.&nbsp; Not sure if you realize what you started with this sheet.&nbsp; ;-P
1503103088

Edited 1503103151
Oh thank god for the buffs and templates. This makes the sheet top of the line. I also am thankful for the size scaling for damage dice. Will more templates be added in the future such as Skeleton, Bloody Skeleton, Skeleton Champion, Zombie, Juju Zombie, ext.?
1503267214
It seems dodge bonus to touch AC and CMD is added twice to the total. This is with the Haste buff from the sheet. Also, buff with armor/shield bonus to ac won't check if the armor is worn or not (checked on the defenses page). I'm not sure wether it's intended or not. The calculation for armor bonus to ac through buff does not seem to take into account the enhancement bonus of the item. This is with the mage armor spell (+4 AC). The buff should give 2 but instead gives 3. I didn't check if the same applied to shield.
1503267761
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Qaozer said: It seems dodge bonus to touch AC and CMD is added twice to the total. This is with the Haste buff from the sheet. Also, buff with armor/shield bonus to ac won't check if the armor is worn or not (checked on the defenses page). I'm not sure wether it's intended or not. The calculation for armor bonus to ac through buff does not seem to take into account the enhancement bonus of the item. This is with the mage armor spell (+4 AC). The buff should give 2 but instead gives 3. I didn't check if the same applied to shield. As far as I know, mage armor shouldn't take the enhancement bonus into account as it is just a straight armor bonus. Although I think it should be either you get the benefits of the enchanted armor or the benefits of the mage armor spell.