Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Samuel Penn said: Thanks Vince, I'll take a look at this. Check out the last update which is now live; Update v1.36 pr submitted ( <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5136" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5136</a> ) set all roll template header images to on/off from the settings|header image section. added the option on the game's sheet setting page as well. setting the header images will no affect any existing custom URL images all ready set on the sheet by the user. reminder: simple roll templates (if selected) do not display header images, regardless of the header image settings
Ok I do not know if this question has been answered yet, but what am I supposed to do when my buff is a polymorph spell, I already set the buff to size, stats and movement, but how do I make my gear vanish and unequipped my armor, is it manually ?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Manually, but maybe the GM could create a few other sheets that you can control that would represent your poly-morphed character(s).
Thank you !

Edited 1560750358
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
PF Community Sheet v1.737 small update <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5193" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5193</a> added a "Show" column header toggle to Abilities and Equipment to check/un-check the "Show" option for all repeating rows. UPDATE : Looking into some other options for this.&nbsp; Only adding the column header toggle for now.
Vince said: PF Community Sheet v1.737 small update enabled Show (chat menus) as the default setting for Abilities and Equipment items. Thanks, Vince. Any chance you'd consider a setting to let us choose our preferred default?

Edited 1560722846
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Joe, that's not an unreasonable request and I will take it under consideration.&nbsp; I'm curious, how are you currently using the Ability and Item chat menu buttons?&nbsp; Personally, I hardly ever use the Items menu, but I do use the Abilities menu often and find myself including nearly all them on the Abilities chat menu. The default will only effect new sheets moving forward. So existing sheet's will not change. A conversation was had that convinced me that it was more likely that people would want to see their Abilities and Items(I actually extended this to items as well) when using their respective chat menus.&nbsp; Specifically useful on monster/npc's. &nbsp; Un-check the "Show" when adding new abilities and/or items as you enter them, or use the new column header toggle to quickly check/un-check the lot.&nbsp; Is it more likely that people will want to include these on the menu or not?&nbsp; I'm leaning toward more likely , and that's why I made the change. &nbsp;&nbsp; Joe B. said: Vince said: PF Community Sheet v1.737 small update enabled Show (chat menus) as the default setting for Abilities and Equipment items. Thanks, Vince. Any chance you'd consider a setting to let us choose our preferred default?
Vince said: Joe, that's not an unreasonable request and I will take it under consideration.&nbsp; I'm curious, how are you currently using the Ability and Item chat menu buttons?&nbsp; Personally, I hardly ever use the Items menu, but I do use the Abilities menu often and find myself including nearly all them on the Abilities chat menu. As much as possible, I try to include everything on a sheet, so that I don't need to rely on paper backups. That includes feats and mundane items.On a PC or significant NPC, I'll even include racial traits and minor class abilities. The significant majority of common feats are not ones that you actively use independently of other actions of the character. For example, why would I want Power Attack to show up when I include the appropriate macros in the attack roll? Or Improved Initiative when I include the bonus in the initiative section? Do I really need to see the "Greed" trait on a Dwarf, when I've added an appropriate note to the Appraise roll? I try to keep the Abilities menu limited to things that don't come up elsewhere, so I don't have to pick through a bunch of unnecessary buttons to find what I'm going to do. Or, if it's a character I haven't looked at much in a while, I don't want to have to wade through a bunch of buttons just to remind myself what that character's options are. I don't use the items menu all that often either, but when I do, it's because I'm trying to use something that generally requires a roll, usually in combat -- most commonly wands, potions, and alchemical weapons. I don't really want to have to scroll past the armor, weapons, a bedroll, rope, etc. just to find the item I'm trying to roll for. I'll admit that there are certain categories of abilities and items where it would be useful for the Show checkbox to automatically be checked (spell-like abilities and charged magical items immediately come to mind), but I suspect implementing that kind of logic would be more trouble than it's worth. Even if the coding isn't overly difficult, I could see lots of arguments over which things should automatically be checked, and which shouldn't. Frankly, I'd be perfectly happy with the status quo, excluding most abilities and items, and manually checking those I want to see on the menus. Also, for clarification, when you say that the change will only affect new sheets, do you just mean that the Show checkbox won't be automatically changed on existing sheets? When adding a new ability/item to a sheet that predated this change, will the new ability/item's Show box default to checked?

Edited 1560728353
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Joe B. said: Also, for clarification, when you say that the change will only affect new sheets, do you just mean that the Show checkbox won't be automatically changed on existing sheets? When adding a new ability/item to a sheet that predated this change, will the new ability/item's Show box default to checked? Thanks for the input Joe.&nbsp; I should have clarified that the default would only affect newly added Abilities and Items, not the existing ones. Of course this would extend to all abilities and items on a new sheet as well... I'm going to keep the default un-checked state for Abilities and Items(status quo), add the new column header "Show" as a per game/sheet settings option and see if I can get newly added Abilities and Items to check the column header checkbox as to which default option to use for newly added Abilities and Items.&nbsp; Hopefully this will satisfy both camps. ;-)

Edited 1560785836
I'm currently encountering an issue where Abilities don't have the option to have a longer description; I only see Level Basis, Range, and Attack and Damage. It's entirely possible I'm just a fucking idiot, but this might be a larger sheet issue.

Edited 1560824449
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Conner W. said: I'm currently encountering an issue where Abilities don't have the option to have a longer description; I only see Level Basis, Range, and Attack and Damage. It's entirely possible I'm just a fucking idiot, but this might be a larger sheet issue. LoL... Try toggling the Sheet from Compact(minimal) to Edit(full features) click either the "Mode" button by logo, or the text in the upper right corner that indicates the current state of the sheet.
Vince said: v1.735 Update: <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5075" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5075</a> - fix for damage_macro getting reset to default when closing/re-opening sheets - added localization list sorting for skills and conditions Hi Vince, Thanks for adding these :) I could localize both lists, but have some questions. (Sorry to post them here, but I didn't received answers on the Crowdin project page.) Should we sort the terms by alphabetical order or will it be done automatically? Are accents allowed, or will it throw the sorting off? Should we replace spaces with hyphens? Thanks, Frø
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Frø said: Vince said: v1.735 Update: <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5075" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5075</a> - fix for damage_macro getting reset to default when closing/re-opening sheets - added localization list sorting for skills and conditions Hi Vince, Thanks for adding these :) I could localize both lists, but have some questions. (Sorry to post them here, but I didn't received answers on the Crowdin project page.) Should we sort the terms by alphabetical order or will it be done automatically? Are accents allowed, or will it throw the sorting off? Should we replace spaces with hyphens? Thanks, Frø Thanks for your efforts/help&nbsp; Frø.&nbsp; I really cannot answer questions regarding what needs to be done on the actual translation.&nbsp; ;-(&nbsp; Sorry.&nbsp; Someone on the roll20 team and/or Crowdin should be able to give you proper answers.&nbsp; That said, y ou might look at the recent changes made community sheet's&nbsp; French translation , or similar as a guide. Hope that helps and thanks again for translating.&nbsp; Much appreciated.
Hi Vince, Thanks for your answer :) In the recent changes, both lists are currently in FR alphabetical order, but not in the actual sheet :/ Anyway, I'll try to poke the Roll20 team, they might know what's going on :) Thanks, Frø
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Frø said: Hi Vince, Thanks for your answer :) In the recent changes, both lists are currently in FR alphabetical order, but not in the actual sheet :/ Anyway, I'll try to poke the Roll20 team, they might know what's going on :) Thanks, Frø Interesting.&nbsp; If you don't mind, please send me a PM if you get a definitive answer from roll20/crowdin.&nbsp; I'm curious if I need to make any adjustments on my end.&nbsp; Cheers.
Vince said: Interesting.&nbsp; If you don't mind, please send me a PM if you get a definitive answer from roll20/crowdin.&nbsp; I'm curious if I need to make any adjustments on my end.&nbsp; Cheers. All right, I'll let you know! Cheers!
Vince said: Samuel Penn said: Is there a way to default the header images to be switched on? For every new character I create, I have to remember to enable every individual header image icon. Even if there was a way to 'enable all', that would make things a lot easier. Thanks. Update v1.36 pr submitted ( <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5136" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5136</a> ) Just noticed it in Roll20. That's awesome. Thanks.

Edited 1561576900
Jason H.
KS Backer
I'm using Chrome ( 75.0.3770.100 ) on a Mac (10.13.6) and experiencing a bug that makes the Attacks tab on the sheet unusable. When I first opened the tab, I had 3 of 5 attacks I'd entered showing fine, while the last two were reserving the right amount of space for the boxes but not rendering.&nbsp; I switched tabs, and then back to Attacks again, but it was still showing the rendering glitch.&nbsp; I thought maybe unrolling the boxes would force the browser to re-calculate and fix the glitch, but it only made the glitch worse until it became what you see above... sometimes.&nbsp; Sometimes it's almost completely blank.&nbsp; Anything I mouse over while on this tab goes to a white box, or if it's white, it becomes transparent to the tabletop &nbsp;game map behind it. If I scroll to the top, close the sheet (which is tricky as the close "x" disappears when I mouse over it), and re-open the sheet, the top of the page pretty much renders, allowing me to click another tab.&nbsp; When I do everything snaps back to normal and there isn't any glitching I've found. EDIT: I'd gone into the Equip tab and made some edits/additions to some of the sub-tabs, but hadn't clicked the Gear sub-tab.&nbsp; I have maybe 24 mundane items listed in Gear, and when I clicked that tab all the Attack glitches appeared.&nbsp; Again, if I click another sub-tab or main tab (other than Attack, naturally) the glitching disappears.&nbsp; My other Equip sub-tabs are 2-5 items (which makes me think maybe I had 6 attacks, not 5 — it isn't easy to tell because of the glitch). I'm no expert, but it looks to me to be a problem in the lists code that only crops up after a certain number is exceeded. EDIT 2: The Attributes &amp; Abilities tab also glitches out when you click to it.&nbsp; Clicking back to other tabs removes the glitching. EDIT 3: Safari (12.1.1) doesn't have this glitch.&nbsp; Neither does Firefox (67.0.3).
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Jason.&nbsp; I'm currently at work, but I'll have look tonight.&nbsp;&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Jason H. I'm not able to reproduce your display issue. I'm using chrome v76.0.3809.36 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) on win10.&nbsp; Do you get the same glitch if you access the sheet in "Incognito" mode(without extensions)?&nbsp; Maybe try toggling chrome's&nbsp; hardware acceleration .&nbsp; I'm not sure... ;-(
@Vince To be sure, I double-checked that my version of Chrome was up to date.&nbsp; It is. I opened a new incognito window, opened my character sheet, clicked Attributes &amp; Abilities, and it renders fine above the fold.&nbsp; The second I scroll down, everything is glitched out/unrendered — including the stuff that had rendered fine initially.

Edited 1562077102
Hi! Maybe it is something that already exists and i'm not aware (sorry if it is) : Would it be possible to have a setting in the sheet to use the new "Speaking As" feature when we roll a macro from the sheet (or call any macro on the sheet). This setting would set the character name and avatar in the chat. I guess it would need to swap back to whatever it was before after the macro is executed.&nbsp; ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7564755/release-notes-for-june-27-2019-player-avatars" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7564755/release-notes-for-june-27-2019-player-avatars</a> ) Thanks!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Mat said: Hi! Maybe it is something that already exists and i'm not aware (sorry if it is) : Would it be possible to have a setting in the sheet to use the new "Speaking As" feature when we roll a macro from the sheet (or call any macro on the sheet). This setting would set the character name and avatar in the chat. I guess it would need to swap back to whatever it was before after the macro is executed.&nbsp; ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7564755/release-notes-for-june-27-2019-player-avatars" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7564755/release-notes-for-june-27-2019-player-avatars</a> ) Thanks! This isn't something that can be done from the sheet unfortunately. Changes like this require an API script.

Edited 1562086052
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm not even sure how you could do that with a API script, as the macro's dont send a !command. And API cannot stop normal chat messages to replace character name and avatar in the chat. There would be no way to change what you have selected in the dropdown to a new name after you sent the macro. (I dont even think the API can change the 'speaking as' selection itself, the most it can do is send its own chat message 'as' a character name sent in the "sendchat") Since when you send the macro to chat as whoever you have selected by hand the API doesn't see it until after its already 'confirmed' as as a chat message.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
DXWarlock said: I'm not even sure how you could do that with a API script, as the macro's dont send a !command. And API cannot stop normal chat messages to replace character name and avatar in the chat. There would be no way to change what you have selected in the dropdown to a new name after you sent the macro. (I dont even think the API can change the 'speaking as' selection itself, the most it can do is send its own chat message 'as' a character name sent in the "sendchat") Since when you send the macro to chat as whoever you have selected by hand the API doesn't see it until after its already 'confirmed' as as a chat message. Sorry, yes, I meant you'd need an entirely API macro, like say a powercards based script or something. As for the speakingas, Aaron's got a snippet that changes the speaking as to switch the displayed user picture. Of course the other question is when would this be reset? Personally, I'd find it very annoying during a busy combat where I as GM might be rolling for 6 different creatures in rapid succession.

Edited 1562086795
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I suppose it could be a nice feature to have if/when possible, as an option for people that wanted it could opt into. I myself am embarrassed to admit I had to go roll and see just now what it did do, as I was thinking it sent as the character the macros was used from. But I think that comes down to me and my group pay attention to the template text 99% of the time. Call it selective blindness...LOL Like here I sent it as GM, but I had to actually go roll it to see what was up top as the name sending it, Not that its not RIGHT there. Just over the last year or so using the sheet that bit of text has grown into a 'we dont notice it anymore' type thing. The GM sent it, but we just see 3 "Goblin" rolls. (Not saying people should just train themselves how we did. Just mentioning I never even noticed it didn't myself until now :\ )
Thanks guys. I was interested in such a feature because I have a cohort and play with 2 sheets and wanted to make the chat clearer as to which character is making actions (more than having the character name in the template I guess). It is not something that I want to toggled manually, hopefully it was easier/possible to have a flag in the sheet and set the "speakingas" value there. As a gm, i mostly use the whiper rolls feature, I was asking more as a player (but true that most user only have 1 pc anyway, so that wouldn't be super useful for many people) I understand it can't be done right now (or ever), that's np, thanks for brainstorming about it :)

Edited 1562088362
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ah, see I automatically look and see the template name. I have to stop and purposely look at the black text name to even notice it myself. (I had to look twice, as I went "I see Anastaia attack, then Maya, and Maya..looks fine to me" :P) But it would be a nice option for people that want it if they can add support for it down the road. Only issue is it would take Roll20 devs to add features to be able to change what the 'speaking as' box shows. Right now there is no way to change it other than clicking on it and picking something. (Or be able to intercept chat messages and replace them via API).&nbsp;
Is there anywhere I can look for tips to speed up performance of roll20 + the community pf sheet? I've converted my maps to jpg and composited them into single files but we still bog something terrible when we have 4-5 players and a screen with more than 10-20 tokens. 4-5 seconds to register a click anywhere. Tried in chrome, opera, and firefox. Cleared browser cache. Turned on/off hardware accel. Nothing helps!

Edited 1562288334
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Poor performance has been the bane of the community sheet.&nbsp; It just has a ton of attributes due in no small part to the complexity, features, and customizations.&nbsp; Try and keep the amount of spells "on-sheet" to a minimum.&nbsp; Repeating spells generate a lot of attributes.&nbsp; May not apply, but the Lastpass browser extension (maybe others as well) definitely slows roll20 to a crawl especially on large sheets like this one.&nbsp; Autofill from the browser (FF) can also do this.&nbsp; Dynamic lighting, AFoW, 3d dice, large maps, number of tokens linked to sheets, yada, yada, yada, can all slow your game down.&nbsp; Again, these things are compounded when using the PF sheet.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If using Firefox, try turning off Autofill and Autocomplete.
keithcurtis said: If using Firefox, try turning off Autofill and Autocomplete. I can attest that those two will definitely cripple your game using the Community Sheet. I have used the sheet exclusively for over a year in multiple PFS tables (over 20 with more than 60 different scenarios) and those two will bring things to a screeching halt every time when using Firefox.
Some of the 5e sheets on roll20 appear to have a feature that tracks remaining spells as spells are cast. Is there a similar feature in the pf community sheet? If not, what are recommended ways to track remaining spells with this sheet?

Edited 1563090302
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm guessing that tracking on the 5e sheet is handled by a companion script.&nbsp; AFAIK,&nbsp; you need to track resources/spells manually, or use an API script.&nbsp; The Pathfinder Companion Script has resource tracking as one of it's many features .&nbsp;

Edited 1563210698
Hello! First of all I wanted to say thanks for this wonderful sheet and continued support. I've been using this sheet even for my own characters in IRL games and it has basically everything I could ask for, especially custom buffs I can use to change my druid's stats around with a single click when wildshaping since they're always a pain to recalc each time. :D Second, I had a suggestion: would it be possible to add a field for number of used spells for prepared spellcasters, in addition to number of prepared ones? I'm asking because right now there is no way to distinguish between "free" slots (i.e. I prepared nothing there and may prepare something later) and "used" slots (i.e. I already cast the spell prepared there and the slot has been "consumed" for the day), and for some classes and abilities the distinction is important, like, say, a wizard that leaves some slots open in the morning to prepare them later during the day as needed, or a mythic hierophant with the Recalled Blessing ability that needs to keep track of which spells have been prepared even after having used them, or even having a pearl of power since they recharge an already cast slot rather than adding one additional slot per day. Third, I'm curious if there's a reason why a character's maxdex is applied to CMD as well? I tried looking at the rules but I couldn't find anywhere saying it applies and I'm not sure if it was just an oversight or if I missed a relevant paragraph somewhere in the rules?

Edited 1563227150
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
ButterFate said: Second, I had a suggestion: would it be possible to add a field for number of used spells for prepared spellcasters, in addition to number of prepared ones? Third, I'm curious if there's a reason why a character's maxdex is applied to CMD as well? I tried looking at the rules but I couldn't find anywhere saying it applies and I'm not sure if it was just an oversight or if I missed a relevant paragraph somewhere in the rules? Tracking Used spells ;&nbsp; You can include a couple of custom "user defined" columns on the Spells/Day section.&nbsp; (to show: go to settings|sheet configuration|advanced|"display user defined...")&nbsp; Will that work? Max Dex is incorrectly being included with CMD ; this looks like it needs to be fixed.&nbsp; According to RAW under Maximum Dex Bonus "This restriction doesn’t affect any other Dexterity-related abilities." &nbsp; &nbsp;Seems pretty straightforward.&nbsp; Temp workaround; manually adjust using the Misc Mod field.&nbsp; I'll get this corrected.&nbsp; Thanks

Edited 1563218115
Vince said: ButterFate said: Second, I had a suggestion: would it be possible to add a field for number of used spells for prepared spellcasters, in addition to number of prepared ones? Third, I'm curious if there's a reason why a character's maxdex is applied to CMD as well? I tried looking at the rules but I couldn't find anywhere saying it applies and I'm not sure if it was just an oversight or if I missed a relevant paragraph somewhere in the rules? Tracking Used spells ;&nbsp; You can include a couple of custom "user defined" columns on the Spells/Day section.&nbsp; (to show: go to settings|sheet configuration|advanced|"display user defined...")&nbsp; Will that work? I meant on the spells themselves, in order to be able to see at the same time which ones a character has prepared that day and how many (if any) they already cast. That way once a specific spell has been cast all of the however many times it was prepared, it still "occupies" the slots in the Spells/Day table, allowing the player to see if they still have any free slots since morning or if they've already prepared spells in all of them, and still highlighting the spell entry as prepared, in order to keep track of which spells have been prepared in the first place for effects that care about that, if that makes sense? As opposed to right now, where any time the character casts a spell they reduce by 1 the "prepared" count, reducing the total used slots count the same as leaving it open on purpose and removing the spell from the "spellbook" in chat if the "show only prepared spells" option was checked. I'm... not very good at explaining what I mean, sorry ^^" I could try taking some screenshots of what I mean if it would help?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
ButterFate said: I'm... not very good at explaining what I mean, sorry ^^" I could try taking some screenshots of what I mean if it would help? Thanks for elaborating.&nbsp; Suggestion: to show you have a slot available but have not filled it yet, I might suggest using a prepared "placeholder" spell ie named "Open Slot". You would like to add a "used/cast" field to indicate how many times a spell has been cast because with the current tracking method, reducing the prepared number to "0" removes the spell from the spellbook(given " Show only prepared spells in spellbook menu " &nbsp;is enabled) which makes it difficult to recall which spell(s) were cast for something like Spell Recall or similar ability? Is that correct?&nbsp;

Edited 1563393454
Vince said: ButterFate said: I'm... not very good at explaining what I mean, sorry ^^" I could try taking some screenshots of what I mean if it would help? Thanks for elaborating.&nbsp; Suggestion: to show you have a slot available but have not filled it yet, I might suggest using a prepared "placeholder" spell ie named "Open Slot". Ooo I didn't think of that option for the open slots, having a temporary placeholder, that kinda makes sense You would like to add a "used/cast" field to indicate how many times a spell has been cast because with the current tracking method, reducing the prepared number to "0" removes the spell from the spellbook(given " Show only prepared spells in spellbook menu " &nbsp;is enabled) which makes it difficult to recall which spell(s) were cast for something like Spell Recall or similar ability? Is that correct?&nbsp; Yeah exactly!

Edited 1563558442
Vince said: Max Dex is incorrectly being included with CMD ; this looks like it needs to be fixed.&nbsp; According to RAW under Maximum Dex Bonus "This restriction doesn’t affect any other Dexterity-related abilities." &nbsp; &nbsp;Seems pretty straightforward.&nbsp; Temp workaround; manually adjust using the Misc Mod field.&nbsp; I'll get this corrected.&nbsp; Thanks Relatedly to this workaround I just found another error: If I add a buff that grants a dodge bonus to AC it correctly applies to both AC and CMD and not to flat-footed AC and flat-footed CMD, as it should do, but if it grants a dodge bonus to CMD it also applies to flat-footed CMD for some reason

Edited 1563577607
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks ButterFate.&nbsp; I started fixing the CMD/max dex issue and noticed this as well.&nbsp; I'll try and get it straightened out.&nbsp; Slammed with work currently, but I'm aiming for the next scheduled update...
After enabling @{skill-invest-query} by selecting Yes in the Add Skill Bonus Macro? , the value of @{investigator_dice} remains 0 even though the corresponding UI element in the skills tab is pre-filled with the value 1d6 [custom dice] . In order to trigger the @{investigator_dice} attribute to update with the correct value, I had to focus and unfocus its corresponding UI element in the skills tab.
Is there a way to make stat rolls (or at least %{defense-stats}) whispered to myself? I often find I use %{defense-stats} to remind myself of my AC and its conditional modifiers, but it'd be better to do so without pestering the gm with an unneccesary message each time.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Tyrir said: Is there a way to make stat rolls (or at least %{defense-stats}) whispered to myself? I often find I use %{defense-stats} to remind myself of my AC and its conditional modifiers, but it'd be better to do so without pestering the gm with an unneccesary message each time. In the settings page there are three three drop-down for how various rolls are sent. One of them is statistics or something similar.
What's the recommended way to input an enhancement bonus to natural armor (e.g. from the common item, Amulet of Natural Armor)? The "Natural" input in the Defenses tab in the AC line (i.e. the @{AC-natural} attribute) is stacking as a natural armor bonus (not an enhancement bonus to natural armor).
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Do it as a buff.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Pathfinder Community v1.738 update <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5325" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5325</a> - Fixed maxDex being applied to CMD - Fixed AC buff's not being applied to FF AC and FF CMD - Added "#Cast" to repeating spells. Should be live later this week. Cheers
Vince said: Pathfinder Community v1.738 update - Fixed AC buff's not being applied to FF AC and FF CMD Wait, does this mean Dodge bonuses are now applied to flat-footed as well?