Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

&gt;&nbsp; Regarding "importing attacks"; Sorry, I meant when importing a stat block from JSON from an exported Hero Lab character.&nbsp; One of the "known issues" for that is that it doesn't import attacks.&nbsp; (second bullet point here&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Known_Issues_2" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Known_Issues_2</a> )
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
David R. said: &gt;&nbsp; Regarding "importing attacks"; Sorry, I meant when importing a stat block from JSON from an exported Hero Lab character.&nbsp; One of the "known issues" for that is that it doesn't import attacks.&nbsp; (second bullet point here&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Known_Issues_2" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Known_Issues_2</a> ) As the one who wrote the entirety of the Hero Lab module, I can answer that simply: I never got around to it.
Vince said: CB said: I think there is a current error in the sheet when you have it set to auto-calculate the hit points at 75% of maximum.&nbsp; It seems to be auto-calculating at 82% instead?&nbsp; I have tested on a few npcs and it seems to be that way. I did a little testing and I think the average HP calc for NPC/Monster is correct.&nbsp; The average HP (50/75/100%) only effects the HP from HD and does not effect any other bonuses.&nbsp; Please double-check my testing if you get a chance.&nbsp; Thanks&nbsp;&nbsp; It doesn't give quite exactly 50% and 75% for HP based off the HD type (i.e., d4, d6, d8, d10, and d12) but instead the statistical average (I think that is the right term, I am probably wrong), which I should have realised earlier, and it is supposed to do that .&nbsp; I kept getting it mixed up with a normal average ufortunately,&nbsp; So, for example, on a d6, the statistical average is 3.5 while the normal average is 3. For statistical 50%, you get the following: for a d4, it's 2.5; for d6, you get 3.5; for a d8, it's 4.5; for a d10, it's 5.5; and a d12, it's 6.5. For statistical 75%, you get the following: for a d4, it's 3.75; for a d6, it's 5.25; for a d8, it's 6.75; for a d10, it's 8.25; and for a d12, it's 9.75. So, there is no error in the sheet, it was just me using the wrong math.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
CB, I had to do the same thing. lol It's been years since I had college statistics.&nbsp; ;-)
Heh, same here as well.&nbsp; Only in gaming did I ever find an use for advanced math, chemistry, politics (you be surprised how useful that is when building your own kingdom), and statistics that I studied in post-secondary education.
I know it is highly unlikely, but would it be possible to have an option baked into the sheet for fighting defensively, using total defence, and similar effects?&nbsp; Currently, I do it through use of on/off custom buffs, but I realised that at the higher stages of game play, the number of custom mods is starting to get up there and I might eventually need more on/off custom buff slots.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
CB said: I know it is highly unlikely, but would it be possible to have an option baked into the sheet for fighting defensively, using total defence, and similar effects?&nbsp; Currently, I do it through use of on/off custom buffs, but I realised that at the higher stages of game play, the number of custom mods is starting to get up there and I might eventually need more on/off custom buff slots. I can add it as a suggestion CB.&nbsp; Are you finding the sheet's buffs too limiting?&nbsp; Do you mind sharing your current method for dealing with total defense and defensive fighting and/or similar...&nbsp; It's nice to see how someone handles various PF mechanics within the confines of the community sheet.&nbsp; Others might borrow a good technique or perhaps they can share a better method. ;-)&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1579198275
CB
Pro
It's not so much that they are limiting - problem is that there is not enough of the on/off "buff_customa" mods.&nbsp; I have not quite exceeded the capacity yet but it is only a matter of time (currently my players' characters are 10th level with 4 mythic tiers).&nbsp; Although how I set up the fighting defensively and total defence does not actually consume any of the "buff_customa" mods, it would be nice to have one already baked into the sheet so I wouldn't have to copy and paste for every character and monster (nothing in the rules says that a monster can't use fighting defensively or total defence, :P ). Anyways, the way I handle fighting defensively and total defence is as shown in the screen shot capture below. It is pretty straightforward.&nbsp; Whenever a player wants to activate either one, they just tog it on, and vice-versa.&nbsp; I do remind them to turn it off when not in use. Hope this helps others! :)

Edited 1579198401
CB
Pro
I should point out that the numbers in the buffs above in the screenshot capture are different because that particular character has both sufficient ranks in Acrobatics and the Crane Wing Style feat. ;)

Edited 1579399174
How do I go about creating an item to add to the character sheet?&nbsp; I see that I can drag in items from the compendium, but what do I do if the item doesn't exist in the compendium? Specifically I imported my player's characters from Hero Lab and one of them has a masterwork cold iron longsword.&nbsp; I don't see that on his sheet, I don't see it in the compendium, and I don't see how to get one into his sheet. edit: Nvm, I see that there's a + button at the bottom of the inventory list
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You simply add an item in the equipment section by clicking the "+" sign. To add the attack, you can either enter the information in that item and have the attack created based on it, or manually create the attack.
Thanks, I finally found it.&nbsp; It took me a while to realize that button was at the very bottom of the list.&nbsp; I must've missed that it in the community wiki
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can also manually create any item (just fill-in the fields).&nbsp; Or drag/drop something from the compendium and edit it.

Edited 1579401363
Ok new question.&nbsp; I've got a player that's a ranger, is there any way to make his attack rolls fill in situational data like this example is doing?&nbsp; Like, if he gets +2 to hit / damage vs humans, can that info be added as extra hint text here? Likewise, one of my players is an elf and I imported their character from Hero Lab.&nbsp; I don't see their racial abilities listed anywhere.&nbsp; Is that something I have to manually fill in myself?&nbsp; "Elven Immunities" gives a +2 vs enchantments.&nbsp; Is there any way to make that text show up whenever a save is made?
There are notes sections all over the sheet for just this sort of thing. To add the favored enemy bonus, put it in the Attack Notes box. To add the elven immunities bonus, put it in the Save Notes box. Each time, just be sure that the appropriate include notes checkbox is checked. David R. said: Ok new question.&nbsp; I've got a player that's a ranger, is there any way to make his attack rolls fill in situational data like this example is doing?&nbsp; Like, if he gets +2 to hit / damage vs humans, can that info be added as extra hint text here? Likewise, one of my players is an elf and I imported their character from Hero Lab.&nbsp; I don't see their racial abilities listed anywhere.&nbsp; Is that something I have to manually fill in myself?&nbsp; "Elven Immunities" gives a +2 vs enchantments.&nbsp; Is there any way to make that text show up whenever a save is made?

Edited 1579413416
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can create buffs for various types of situational bonuses, but you'll need to toggle them on/off as needed.&nbsp; You can also create attack and damage modifiers, either per attack and/or globally.&nbsp; You can even use a query that can apply various modifiers to a roll depending on what you pick in the prompt.&nbsp; Good examples in the wiki.&nbsp; The Community sheet has many layers and can handle some complex mechanics depending on your level of sheet and macro knowledge.

Edited 1579837363
Is there any way to get more granularity in the chat printout for dice rolls?&nbsp; For example for initiative I see this If I hover over it then I see "13 + 3".&nbsp; I'd like to see something like "13 + 1 dex + 2 trait" (likewise for condition and buff if they were there).&nbsp; Is there any way to get that level of granularity in the chat printout? New question, where on the sheet would I track things like an arcanist's arcane pool, a swashbuckler's panache, a barbarian's rounds of rage per day etc?

Edited 1579849981
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
David R. said: Is there any way to get more granularity in the chat printout for dice rolls?&nbsp; For example for initiative I see this If I hover over it then I see "13 + 3".&nbsp; I'd like to see something like "13 + 1 dex + 2 trait" (likewise for condition and buff if they were there).&nbsp; Is there any way to get that level of granularity in the chat printout? New question, where on the sheet would I track things like an arcanist's arcane pool, a swashbuckler's panache, a barbarian's rounds of rage per day etc? Init; For simplicity, the initiative macro only uses the total modifier, @{init}.&nbsp; I believe we used to have the entire formula included, but it was later simplified to just use the total modifier. Other users may have voiced they didn't want the extra info cluttering the inline result...&nbsp; I really don't recall. &nbsp; &nbsp; You can edit your initiative macro and substitute a formula adding the various attributes that effect initiative. Make sure you have the macro fields enabled (settings|advanced|Display macro fields for customizing roll template rolls), then you can edit the {{check}} key of the macro, substitute your init formula wherever @{init} is used (you could leave '@{init}' it for the tie-breaker display though). example; here's the default formula; {{check=[[ (1d20 + [[ @{init} ]][init] + [[ {(0.01 * @{init}),0}kh1 ]][tie-breaker]) &amp;{tracker} ]]}} but you could change it to something like; {{check=[[ (1d20 + ( [[ @{init-ability-mod} ]][ability] + [[ @{init-trait} ]][trait] + [[ @{init-misc-mod} ]][misc] + [[ @{init_mods} ]][cond] + [[ @{allbuffs_initiative} ]] [buff] ) + [[ {(0.01 * @{init}),0}kh1 ]][tie-breaker]) &amp;{tracker} ]]}} Another option is to keep the default macro but include the additional granular breakdown in the init notes. [[ @{init-ability-mod} ]] [ability] [[ @{init-trait} ]] [trait] [[ @{init-misc-mod} ]] [misc] [[ @{init_mods} ]] [cond] [[ @{allbuffs_initiative} ]] [buff] Handling tracking; You can track misc points for things by using the Custom section of the sheet and using an "Evaluate at edit time custom number attributes" attribute.&nbsp; I recently posted once option with an explanation in another thread &nbsp;regarding tracking Rage/day using a linked token's bar.&nbsp; I'll copy it here since it's relevant to PF community sheet.&nbsp; Hope this helps.&nbsp; Cheers Draco18s M. &nbsp;said: Someone wanted to track their barbarian rage uses per day in their token. Note, we're using the community Pathfinder sheet. It was fairly easy to set up a new attribute in the character sheet and tell it to use a macro value (several other existing attributes had macros) but the moment it gets saved, that macro gets "cached" and the attribute is no longer linked to the character sheet and instead has fixed values (as in the text field gets replaced, so rather than saying "@{repeating_ability_-lyz6bdtp7afc7vz2xsa_used|max}" it says "6". Is there any way we can do this so we don't have to refresh the maximum value when the player levels up? Vince &nbsp;said: Hi Draco18s M., Steve mentioned it above, but I think you misunderstood what he was saying.&nbsp; The Community sheet includes a tab called "Custom".&nbsp; You can create "custom" attributes on this page and they can use the sheet's built-in calculations.&nbsp; You can use them as a switch to toggle multiple buffs.&nbsp; Another benefit is that they can be linked to tokens, unlike the repeating attributes and auto-calculated hidden attributes.&nbsp; So, you can use something like&nbsp;@{customa4-mod} with your rage/day calc, then link your token to bar @{customa4-mod}. @{customa4-mod|max} also exists and will automatically fill-in the max field on the token as well. Now you can track your rage on the token and @{customa4-mod} will always sync with your level and Con-mod according to your rage/day macro. Cool
Awesome, thanks.&nbsp; Those screenshots even answered something else I was trying to figure out last night ^_^

Edited 1579886553
Alright new question.&nbsp; I don't know if this question is specific to this sheet or a general macro question, so please let me know the answer to that too. `[[(floor(@{class-0-level}/2))d6 + 1]]`&nbsp; I've got this, but the output is always "2".&nbsp; It's showing me "Rolling (floor(5/2))d6 + 1 = (floor(5/2))".&nbsp; It's dropping everything after the floor func.&nbsp; How do I roll a variable number of dice based on level? It looks like I just needed this: `[[[[floor(@{class-0-level}/2)]]d6 + 1]]` I like the idea of putting the roll details in the notes for initiative, is there any way to conditionally output one of the sections from your example only if it's not 0?&nbsp; (i.e. in your example buff is currently 0, any way to conditionally not include that in the output)

Edited 1579890056
CB
Pro
There isn't a way in the roll details to have only some parts of the conditional modifiers show up if it is a value other than 0 and not display the conditional modifiers that are a zero (at least not that I am aware of). What I do is have modifiers to the initiative roll other than your Dexterity modifier be made as buffs.&nbsp; That way it tracks (or at least should) the various modifiers and prevents bonuses of the same named type from stacking.&nbsp; The only time I don't make a buff for an initiative modifier is when it is a truly conditional modifier (not that one specifically comes to mind, but, for example, there could be an initiative modifier that applies only if you can act in the surprise round; in such a case, I type in the initiative notes when that particular modifier applies).&nbsp; Another example of what I use the initiative notes for is writing down things like if a pc has the ability to re-roll initiative (there are a few ways of getting re-rolls for your initiative check). That being said, I am curious.&nbsp; Assuming you could have each modifier to Initiative displayed (or not displayed) in the chat box based on its value when you roll initiative, why do you want to have each initiative modifier (regardless of its value or source) displayed in the chat box? Cheers!

Edited 1579893068
&gt; That being said, I am curious.&nbsp; Assuming you could have each modifier to Initiative displayed (or not displayed) in the chat box based on its value when you roll initiative, why do you want to have each initiative modifier (regardless of its value or source) displayed in the chat box? Mostly it comes down to trust.&nbsp; I know the system very well.&nbsp; I know Roll20 and this character sheet both very little at this point.&nbsp; So basically I want to know where these numbers are coming from so I can compare them against what I know they're supposed to be.&nbsp; I'd rather just see all of the bonuses I'm applying to a roll.&nbsp; Even on my paper sheets I have all the bonuses listed separately with a total after that just so I know where the bonuses are coming from.&nbsp; If they're separate, it's easier to know when one should no longer be applying, or even if I'm missing one I should be applying.&nbsp; When it's _just_ a large total, then it's a lot easier to be adding something extra or missing something else. Using the information Vince helped me out with, I was able to fill in a bar for each of my players tracking their daily uses of their class ability (luckily none of them had multiple daily use abilities that were frequently used like a warpriest).&nbsp; I was able to use that and conditionally add an initiative bonus to my player's swashbuckler `[[{{@{customa4-mod},0}&gt;1}*2]]`.&nbsp; Where `customa4-mod` is their current remaining Penache--if they have any penache left they get a +2 bonus to their initiative roll. edit: Also who on earth thought it was a good idea to have Roll20 interpret `&gt;` as `&gt;=`.&nbsp; It took me forever to get the above working because I was using `&gt; 0` not realizing that it was succeeding because it was interpreting `0&gt;=0` instead of explicitly `0&gt;0`. (I realize this isn't because of this PF sheet, this is just me complaining..)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
David R. said: edit: Also who on earth thought it was a good idea to have Roll20 interpret `&gt;` as `&gt;=`.&nbsp; It took me forever to get the above working because I was using `&gt; 0` not realizing that it was succeeding because it was interpreting `0&gt;=0` instead of explicitly `0&gt;0`. (I realize this isn't because of this PF sheet, this is just me complaining..) To be honest, I like it that way because it makes it easier to set critical hit thresholds in a way that make sense to players.&nbsp; On my sheets (not pathfinder), I have a place for people to enter the lowest roll number they crit on.&nbsp; If it didn't equate this to equal or better, it would require more calculations for the macros to come out right, or I would have to have people enter a number lower than what they actually crit on.&nbsp; As it is, the simple number for the crit threshold is all that is required.&nbsp; I guess this same thing applies to pathfinder, but is specific to individual weapons instead of combatants.&nbsp; If you haven't already taken a look, a lot of macro information can be found on this wiki page:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Reference" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Reference</a>
Where's the best place to post questions about the Pathfinder Companion API script? The original thread in the API forum is locked, and when I posted a few weeks ago in the most recent thread in the API forum, there was no response. Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Posting here with PFC script questions is perfectly fine.&nbsp; Might get more views by people that actually use the script.&nbsp; Ask away.
In that case, I'll repeat my questions here: The resource tracking is wonderful, but I was wondering if there's any way when tracking uses of an ability/item, not to have the full ability description and everything else displayed each time you click the + or - to change the uses available. If that's not possible, would it at least be possible to get it to respect the "Scroll long Descriptions" setting? Is it also possible to make the ammo tracking not automatic, so that it works like abilities/items/spells? The manual mentions the possibility of querying what type of ammo to use with each attack, but it doesn't indicate the syntax to use to accomplish this. Would you be able to provide an example? Do you have any plans to support the new custom token markers feature? That in combination with your Condition/Buff Statusmarker feature would be amazing! Thanks!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Joe, sorry for letting your questions slip through the cracks. I saw them, but apparently forgot to come back with my answers once I had time to type a response. I'll look into this. It doesn't sound like the intended behavior. And I can certainly see how it's be annoying. Currently this isn't possible,except by making use of the query ammo type, which takes us to question 3 I'll check the syntax on this tomorrow, but it will require working in the actual macro box of the attack, ability, spell, etc. &nbsp;Yes, I have plans to support it. Probably as an update right before I get around to working on v2.0, which will hopefully be sometime in March/April.
Thanks, Scott! I appreciate you looking into these for me and am looking forward to your update.
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but is it me or is the Github link to actually download the Pathfinder Community Sheet no longer working?

Edited 1580625481
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Thomas, Perfect place. The link needs to be updated.&nbsp; The sheet name was changed(as well as the github folder) from The Pathfinder sheet to the Pathfinder Community sheet when roll20 created the Pathfinder sheet by Roll20 or Official Pathfinder sheet.&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Pathfinder%20Community" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Pathfinder%20Community</a> EDIT/UPDATE:&nbsp; Done
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'll give it a shot. I'm using the community sheet with a mixture of wounds and vigor and wound thresholds. I have the wound thresholds toggled and I use a buff to represent the vigor as temp hp. Every so often the temp hp automatically return to max. I'm sure it's when I change a buff or modify the sheet in some way. Is there a way to stop this from happening? I can try to recreate it so I can give more data. I was just hoping there might be an easy fix.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sounds like a bug with one of the change events.&nbsp; I'll flag it to be investigated.&nbsp; If you can add any more info on the steps to reproduce the bug, that would be welcomed.&nbsp; Thanks

Edited 1581391925
I have a QoL question: would it be possible to have an optional setting to unlink the ability score associated with concentration modifier, spell DC, and bonus spells? I'm using a custom rule variant that makes it so that characters don't gain bonus slots from a high score, and I'm fairly sure there's at least one 3rd party class which uses different scores for them or something? It's relatively annoying having to manually edit half of those fields every time, but it is a minor thing to be fair, so I'd understand if it was too low priority or too difficult to add or something x3

Edited 1581478491
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll have a look at this when I get a chance ButterFate.&nbsp; I'll add this as a feature request as well.
I'm having an issue with spell DCs and casting times not displaying, or displaying inconsistently and have been able to recreate them on a clean game without any modifications of settings (bar creating a character with 'use spells' ticked). If the casting time is '1 S.A.' (as when dragging in many spells from the compendium) then the casting time does not display (or occasionally appears once after editing and then never displays on subsequent rolls). The issue with the spell DC seems to be related to lengthy text in the 'save' box - such that when entering 'Will negates (harmless)' - as for example on the spell Heroism (as again dragged in from the compendium), it does not display.
While I'm not a sheet author, I think I can answer this anyways. Those aren't bugs. They're features. I believe the underlying thought is that there's so much info cluttering up spells already, let's take out unnecessary info when we can. Since the vast majority of spells take only one standard action to cast, that casting time isn't shown, and if it's not shown, you can assume that's the casting time. Since only "1 standard action" and "1 S.A." are filtered out, you can get around this by using "1 SA" or something similar. For the save DC, I don't believe it's the length of the text in the save box that matters, but rather the presence of "harmless". Since these spells are normally cast on allies who will just voluntarily fail the save, the save DC doesn't generally matter. You can get around this by using an abbreviation for harmless like "hl" or something along those lines. Finally, a suggestion for the sheet maintainers to keep this functionality but make it easier to get around: for the save DC, only filter out "harmless" when it's in parentheses (since that's the default), so that folks can just remove the parentheses or replace them with brackets if they want it displayed. Tomato said: I'm having an issue with spell DCs and casting times not displaying, or displaying inconsistently and have been able to recreate them on a clean game without any modifications of settings (bar creating a character with 'use spells' ticked). If the casting time is '1 S.A.' (as when dragging in many spells from the compendium) then the casting time does not display (or occasionally appears once after editing and then never displays on subsequent rolls). The issue with the spell DC seems to be related to lengthy text in the 'save' box - such that when entering 'Will negates (harmless)' - as for example on the spell Heroism (as again dragged in from the compendium), it does not display.
Joe B. said: While I'm not a sheet author, I think I can answer this anyways. Those aren't bugs. They're features. I believe the underlying thought is that there's so much info cluttering up spells already, let's take out unnecessary info when we can. Thanks Joe, that does seem logical. It was only prompted by an otherwise harmless spell, which as you say should normally be accepted by allies, but we have a barbarian in the party who has the superstition rage power making him have to resist all spells (cannot be the willing target) so was intrigued as to why the text did not display. Equally, I'd prefer it if the casting time was always present, as opposed to a player not filling this section in, but I can obviously work around this for myself.
From my earlier post. So the temporary hit points are resetting to maximum whenever there is a change to the character sheet that makes it recalculate. That's with temporary hit points being set as a buff.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for the extra details Eric.&nbsp; I'll update the bug detail.&nbsp; I apologize for not getting to some of these bugs sooner.&nbsp; I'm currently dealing with some real-life issues that have pushed roll20 onto the back-burner for a bit...
Hey Vince, never a rush, I greatly appreciate all the work everyone working on the sheet does.
Hi Scott, Did you ever have the chance to check on #3? Thanks! Scott C. said: Hi Joe, sorry for letting your questions slip through the cracks. I saw them, but apparently forgot to come back with my answers once I had time to type a response. I'll look into this. It doesn't sound like the intended behavior. And I can certainly see how it's be annoying. Currently this isn't possible,except by making use of the query ammo type, which takes us to question 3 I'll check the syntax on this tomorrow, but it will require working in the actual macro box of the attack, ability, spell, etc. &nbsp;Yes, I have plans to support it. Probably as an update right before I get around to working on v2.0, which will hopefully be sometime in March/April.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Joe, I haven't forgotten about your question. I'm refreshing myself on the code and how that works.
Is it possible to Macro changing armor? I know there's a Set Armor button on the Equipment page but I'm not sure how to differentiate between which armor's button I'd be clicking if it's even possible. I'm going to be using a set of Folding Plate on a character so I'd like to be able to toggle it on the fly.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Joshua, In order to do that, you'd need an API script as base macros cannot affect anything about sheets or tokens. This requires that the creator of the game be a pro subscriber. I'd recommend using Jakob's ChatSetAttr script to accomplish this.
I'm actually already using that API, I'm just not sure how exactly to get it to use the "Set Armor" button. I see that the button has the attribute @{set-as-armor}, but both of the armors I can choose between have that same attribute for the button. I'm unclear on how to specify which button I'm pressing and what exactly the command would need to be to press it.

Edited 1583369894
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Joshua J. said: I'm actually already using that API, I'm just not sure how exactly to get it to use the "Set Armor" button. I see that the button has the attribute @{set-as-armor}, but both of the armors I can choose between have that same attribute for the button. I'm unclear on how to specify which button I'm pressing and what exactly the command would need to be to press it. The title text isn't exactly correct for the set armor and set shield, since they should include the extra repeating row name.&nbsp; Also, each repeating row is assigned a rowID.&nbsp; Look for the "ID" button to display the rowid.&nbsp; I believe you can use that with the repeating attribute's name to specify the exact equipment item.&nbsp; Say the ID is "-l3mqjmwyk67grkcse3g", update the repeating attribute to include the ID #&nbsp; &nbsp;example; "@{repeating_item_-l3mqjmwyk67grkcse3g_set-as-armor}"&nbsp; Try that with the ChatSetAttr script to set the armor.

Edited 1583374943
I got it to work with this: !setattr --name Unnamed --repeating_item_-m1b7wa6upe9okbhmfjk_set-as-armor|1 Though there's the odd side-effect of it setting the armor's location to "Carried" instead of "Armor" when done this way. Edit: I'm also noticing that it doesn't update the armors weightclass, so when I switch off of my Fullplate it still thinks I'm in Heavy Armor
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You might have to include some additional setattr commands to toggle additional attributes...
So it turns out that for some reason, switching up to my heavy armor toggles the Armor Type properly from Light to Heavy, though it still sets both sets of armor to "Carried" But switching out of my heavy armor into light armor leaves the Armor Type as Heavy and also sets both armors to Carried, though it does briefly flip to "Armor" before setting to "Carried"