Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

Vince said: robert d. said: Vince said: robert d. said: Something small but I do not know enough about the macros to manually fix it myself. I imported a Nabasu demon from the compendium and everything looks fine at first glance however the sneak attack is funky. According to the special ability it is says 2D6 extra damage which is accurate according to the PDF I have. However when i roll any of the attacks it is rolling 5D6 for sneak attack damage.  It looks like the parser just ignores the "+2d6" that comes directly after the text "Sneak Attack +2d6" found in the compendium's entry under the Special Attacks description and is just using the standard formula for sneak attack.  Thanks for catching this and I'll add it to our bug list. Workaround; manually change the formula under the Extra Damage or Attack modifiers section from [[[[floor((@{level}+1)/2)]]d6]] to [[2d6]]  I might even suggest changing it to a query ie [[ ?{sneak attack?|no,0 |yes,1}*2d6 ]] What you are saying makes sense to me I just do not see where to put it. Here is what the damage macro is saying. "[[ @{total-damage} ]] [Total] + @{toggle_damage_macro_insert} + @{damage-type_macro_insert} + @{toggle_global_damage_macro_insert}". Is the global damage macro what i should be replacing? There is also several parts talking about precision damage in the full macro but replacing those doesn't seem to change anything. I added what you gave me to the extra damage macro section and that gives me the rolls labeled as extra damage which works as a temporary fix. I do not see the attack modifies sections. That may be the missing link that i cant find to make the change you are suggesting.  You shouldn't need to adjust any of the full macro-text. You can modify the "global" extra damage here; And/or you can apply extra damage/precision etc. per attack using the "Extra Dmg" sub-section of the particular attack. FYI: You can enable(reveal) additional sections on the sheet from Settings>Sheet Configuration>Advanced.  I always enable all three options. I found the problem. the section you are talking about was in the normal part of the character sheet. not the npc tab. I did not realize the NPC's and monsters still used the rest of the sheet. thank you for the help!

Edited 1526987722
Vince said: Leafia B. said: Whenever I put spellclass-0-spell-points-per-day as a token bar, the maximum field empties itself every time I refresh, regardless of what I do. Is there some way around that? I'm not able to reproduce... ;-( [snip] Just guessing; was everything set properly on your token settings before you set the token as the default?  ie Check that your spell points per day max is set on the sheet. Then on the token settings; make sure "Represents Character" is correct, then link each of your token bars, advanced settings, etc. before setting as Default token from journal settings. After refreshing: Happens for all characters, and specifically only when I refresh - it immediately vanishes for all players when I do so, but doesn't when other people refresh.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Leafia B. said: Happens for all characters, and specifically only when I refresh - it immediately vanishes for all players when I do so, but doesn't when other people refresh.Very strange.   That is strange. Which browser are you using?
Vince said: That is strange. Which browser are you using? Firefox.

Edited 1527203482
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Leafia B. said: Vince said: That is strange. Which browser are you using? Firefox. If you import  one of your problem characters into our  beta game , I'll have a look. to import: (join our  beta game , then use character vault import/export)
Vince said: If you import  one of your problem characters into our  beta game , I'll have a look. to import: (join our  beta game , then use character vault import/export) Alright, done - if there's any other info you need from me, let me know.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Leafia B. said: Vince said: If you import  one of your problem characters into our  beta game , I'll have a look. to import: (join our  beta game , then use character vault import/export) Alright, done - if there's any other info you need from me, let me know. Thank you.  I dragged your character journal from the sidebar and checked the token settings.  None of the status bars were linked to attributes.  This is OK for mooks, but not for PC's or named NPC/Monster's. I temporarily linked bar2 to spell points, recalced the sheet, and bar2 still kept it's proper values "11/11".  So, I'm not sure what's happening within your game that could be causing your issue. ;-(  That said, make sure to properly set up your token's to avoid some potentially confusing behavior. BEFORE you set the default token from the character journal edit tab, make sure to setup the token with "Represents character", link status bars, advanced settings, etc.  Only THEN "Use selected token".  I think you had everything set correctly, except the linked bars.  After I set up the token, refreshing did not adversely effect bar2.   Also, if you have pages that have copies of your old token settings that are set incorrectly, you'll want to replace them with the correct one.  Drag/drop from the sidebar to double check that your default tokens are set correctly.  Once they are correct, you can copy and paste between pages if needed and/or drag/drop from the sidebar and the token/character sheet will always be synced.  If you are setting up a "mook", do the additional step of un-linking the status bars. This avoids a common pitfall of one orc taking damage, subtracting hp from that token and you notice that all orc tokens on the page also lost the same amount of hp. I changed permission for "Ann" in the beta game to give you editing/control.  See if you still have the issue there.    .

Edited 1527304559
Oh, whoops. I forgot I'd set the bars to be generic bars due to them emptying. When I edit the character in that sheet, the problem is absent. Same for exporting it from there to other games and changing them there. The problem persists when I do that with the character sheets I made myself. I don't know what's going on. I tried changing the current and maximum values on the one exported from your game, and adding the variable as bar 3 - the third bar functioned correctly and the second bar didn't break. Neither of these things worked when I did them with my own sheets. They also didn't work with either of the 2 sheets of mine that I tried to edit tokens for on a game I created separate from my main game.

Edited 1527902307
Magik
Sheet Author
Heya guys. I have a "Melee Attack Insert Macro (c)" configured at the top of the Attacks tab, but it isn't applying to an attack configured as "Alt Melee". In fact, changing the attack to "Melee" then testing seems to fail to launch it also. The macro is below. I tested it by adding  + to the front of it and that failed too. ?{Target Prone?:|Standing,0|Prone,4}[Prone] Thanks! Magik
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
How's it going Magik?  Long time, no see... I created a new character and used your query as-is on a melee and alt-melee attack multiple times without issue. Are you even getting a prompt?  What if you enter a static bonus?

Edited 1527903760
Magik
Sheet Author
Yep, been a while. Haven't been gaming as much. Only once for 4 hours every couple of months. No prompt. I have lots of other prompts from other fields, but that one is missing. Here are the steps that I followed: 1. Create an piece of equipment named "Unarmed Strike (for attacks)" with Equip Type: Weapon, Weapon Attributes: Enh: 5, Dice: 6, Die: 8, Default Size: Medium. Hit Create Atk button. 2. For the created Attack entry, rename it to "Unarmed (+PA)", Attack Mods: 0, Attack Type: Alt Melee, Dmg Mods: 1[Heavy Hitter]+floor((@{mythic-tier}+@{mythic-paragon})/2)[Mythic Improved Unarmed Strike], Dmg Ability: DEX, Type: B, Reach: 5 3. Misc: Group: Unarmed, Use Size: Checked, Normal Size: Medium, Notes: [Magic (+@{enhance}), Silver, Cold-iron, Lawful vs DR]( <a href="http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/monk#TOC-Ki-Pool-Su-" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/monk#TOC-Ki-Pool-Su-</a> ). [Improved Unarmed Strike (mythic)]( <a href="http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/improved-unarmed-strike-mythic/" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-feats/improved-unarmed-strike-mythic/</a> ). 3. Extra Dmg: Extra Non-Crit Dmg: [[1d6]], Type: Acid, Extra Crit Dmg: +?{Flurry?:|Flurry of Blows PA,[[3*(1+floor((@{level}+1)/4))]]|Single Attack PA,[[3*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]]}, Type: Mythic Power Attack 4. 'Add-to-roll' Macros: Attack Insert Macro: Checked box, +?{Flurry of Blows?:|Flurry of Blows,[[-2+(@{level}+1)-@{bab}]]|Single Attack,0}[Flurry of Blows] +?{Bonus Attack Mod?:|Full BAB,0|BAB -5,-5|BAB -10,-10|BAB -15,-15}[Bonus Atk Mod] +?{Deep Impact?:|No,0|Yes,[[floor((@{mythic-tier}+@{mythic-paragon})/2)]] 5. Damage Insert Macro: Checked box, +?{Flurry?:|Flurry of Blows PA,[[3*(1+floor((@{level}+1)/4))]]|Single Attack PA,[[3*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))]]}[Power Attack] +[[@{psionic-focus}]][Psionic Weapon] Top of page: Attack Notes: Header Image: Checked box Extra Damage or Attack Modifiers: Melee Attack Insert Macro: Checked box, ?{Target Prone?:|Standing,0|Prone,4}[Prone] Ranged Attack Insert Macro: Checked box, ?{Target Prone?:|Standing,0|Prone,-4}[Prone] Global Attack Insert Macro: Checked box, ?{Flanking Target?:|No,0|Yes,2}[Flank] All others have no checked boxes When rolling the attack, I get the prompts: Flurry of Blows?, Bonus Attack Mod?, Deep Impact?, Flanking Target? and then it rolls. Thanks! Magik P.S. This character is 20th level and 9th mythic tier. With Titan Strike and Monk's Robes that gets his unarmed strike to 6d8 (at least for this GM). I further use Mythic Psionic Expansion to grow 3 more size categories and get up to 16d6 (at least that's what the sheet auto-calculation limits me to). He has a special bonus to his BAB, that's why there are references to @{level}+1 with flurry of blows.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like a complex sheet Magik.&nbsp; Is this the same mythic monk in beta?&nbsp; Would you mind importing into the beta game?
Magik
Sheet Author
The mythic monk in beta was manually created long ago as a test for my real character when it got maxed out. I'm pretty close now. :)&nbsp; Anyways, I did an export/import into PF Beta 1.7 game just now. The name is Chur. There may already be a character by that name there from a prior test.

Edited 1527971369
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Magik said: The mythic monk in beta was manually created long ago as a test for my real character when it got maxed out. I'm pretty close now. :)&nbsp; Anyways, I did an export/import into PF Beta 1.7 game just now. The name is Chur. There may already be a character by that name there from a prior test. Recalc is a real bear with Chur.&nbsp; Like 10s+!&nbsp; I'm getting the query for Prone on multiple attacks using Alt-Melee without issues and it seems to be working as expected... Is there a particular attack(s) where you aren't getting the prompt?
Magik
Sheet Author
Attack #7 "Unarmed (+PA)" doesn't have the pop-up for some reason.

Edited 1528083401
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Magik said: Attack #7 "Unarmed (+PA)" doesn't have the pop-up for some reason. I found a missing "}" in the Add to Attack Macro(c) used on the attack.&nbsp; Once I added it, I was able to get all queries.&nbsp; ;-) fixed macro; ?{Flurry of Blows?:|Flurry of Blows,[[ -2+(@{level}+1)-@{bab} ]]|Single Attack,0}[Flurry of Blows] + ?{Bonus Attack Mod?:|Full BAB,0|BAB -5,-5|BAB -10,-10|BAB -15,-15}[Bonus Atk Mod] + ?{Deep Impact?:|No,0|Yes,[[ floor((@{mythic-tier}+@{mythic-paragon})/2) ]]} .
Magik
Sheet Author
My hero! Thanks! :)
Magik
Sheet Author
Here is something else strange for Chur, I changed the equipment/weapon for unarmed strike (for attacks) from 6d8 to 4d8. That change is reflected in the associated attacks, as expected. However, when I change my size to something larger, the attacks revert back to the 6d8 as the base damage then apply the size increase from that 6d8 value. When I then revert the size to normal/medium again, the attacks remain at 6d8. What happened to my 4d8 change? I tried toggling the Use Size on every attack, but that didn't help. Thank you, Magik
How can I link a character attribute in a sheet of a different character? Searching I found&nbsp; this , but the final explanation (using C1 - name) does not seem to work for me. I am trying to add the same skill rank to two different sheets without having to manually change both of them every time I level up (and also I would be happy to add half of my HP to my familiar sheet)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Sheets cannot affect (or pull) attributes from another sheet*. Unless the creator of your game has API access, you'll need to keep them in sync manually. *There may actually be a way around this, but I haven't had time to investigate it fully yet. It also would not be fully automated.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott C. said: Sheets cannot affect (or pull) attributes from another sheet*. Unless the creator of your game has API access, you'll need to keep them in sync manually. *There may actually be a way around this, but I haven't had time to investigate it fully yet. It also would not be fully automated. Maybe a script like ChatSetAttr or similar could grab an attribute value from one sheet, do math, then update another sheet.&nbsp; Perhaps a "SyncSheet" script could be written to auto-sync attributes between sheets.&nbsp; I just might make a request for that in the API forum.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Magik said: Here is something else strange for Chur, I changed the equipment/weapon for unarmed strike (for attacks) from 6d8 to 4d8. That change is reflected in the associated attacks, as expected. However, when I change my size to something larger, the attacks revert back to the 6d8 as the base damage then apply the size increase from that 6d8 value. When I then revert the size to normal/medium again, the attacks remain at 6d8. What happened to my 4d8 change? I tried toggling the Use Size on every attack, but that didn't help. Thank you, Magik Hmm. I think there may be a lingering size bug (which I thought we already addressed...), where changing sizes up/down works fine until you tried to go back to your default size(might have been med only, not sure.), then the size wouldn't change to the default.&nbsp; That may be happening in this case.&nbsp; I believe a recalc will force size changes (current and default and any any/all size related attributes) to reset properly based on the size selector's current state.&nbsp; I'll investigate.&nbsp; If you have any insight, please post here or on the sheet's Trello board.&nbsp; You're still part of the team...&nbsp; ;-p
Scott C. said: Sheets cannot affect (or pull) attributes from another sheet*. Unless the creator of your game has API access, you'll need to keep them in sync manually. *There may actually be a way around this, but I haven't had time to investigate it fully yet. It also would not be fully automated. Sadly no API access from my GM, I was planning to buy a subscription for the next game we run but I guess it won't work for the current one.&nbsp; What is this work around? I can play with it a little bit to see if something happens, and then report it back
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott may still have something up his sleeve... &nbsp; But for now, just manually adjust the stats of your familiar.&nbsp; The sheet includes modifier fields for most attributes so there shouldn't be a problem "adjusting" the familiar's attributes as needed.&nbsp;
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Luca said: Scott C. said: Sheets cannot affect (or pull) attributes from another sheet*. Unless the creator of your game has API access, you'll need to keep them in sync manually. *There may actually be a way around this, but I haven't had time to investigate it fully yet. It also would not be fully automated. Sadly no API access from my GM, I was planning to buy a subscription for the next game we run but I guess it won't work for the current one.&nbsp; What is this work around? I can play with it a little bit to see if something happens, and then report it back The workaround is something that would be coded into the sheet, not done by the user. It's something I'll be experimenting with in a week or two.
Scott C. said: Luca said: Scott C. said: Sheets cannot affect (or pull) attributes from another sheet*. Unless the creator of your game has API access, you'll need to keep them in sync manually. *There may actually be a way around this, but I haven't had time to investigate it fully yet. It also would not be fully automated. Sadly no API access from my GM, I was planning to buy a subscription for the next game we run but I guess it won't work for the current one.&nbsp; What is this work around? I can play with it a little bit to see if something happens, and then report it back The workaround is something that would be coded into the sheet, not done by the user. It's something I'll be experimenting with in a week or two. Oh, ok. I have some experience in programming, but actually I do not think I'll be able to help you in that&nbsp; :/ Anyway, if I can do anything, I would be happy to help And thanks for your efforts :)
Hey team, I have been using %{selected|init-speed-info} as a token action for every character sheet in my campaign for a long time but I just realised that it is not showing the burrow speed in the chat screen. To be honest, I don't know if it never was there in the first place or if it is a recent error. Is there a way to get all of the form of movements listed in the character sheet to display on the chat screen? Vince said: Scrolling long descriptions within the roll templates will soon be Optional from the settings page. ;-)&nbsp; Still working on implimenting the change into existing on-sheet macro-text. I absolutely love the scroll bars for the roll templates.&nbsp; Saves so much space on the chat screen (especially when you got pcs with so many long-winded abilities - ha!). Awesome work - you all rock! CB
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks CB.&nbsp; You can edit the default macro for Init and Speed notes.&nbsp; Just include " **Burrow:** [[ @{speed-burrow} ]] " /w "@{character_name}" &{template:pf_generic} @{toggle_accessible_flag} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{font=@{apply_specfont_chat}@{use_specfont}}} {{scroll_desc=@{scroll-desc}}} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic-init}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=^{init-speed-info}}} {{righttext_1=**INIT:** [[ @{init} ]] }} {{lefttext_2=**Init Notes:** @{init_notes} }} {{righttext_3=**Speed:** [[ @{speed-modified} ]] **Fly:** [[ @{speed-fly} ]] **Swim:** [[ @{speed-swim} ]] **Climb:** [[ @{speed-climb} ]] **Run:** [[ @{speed-run} ]] **Burrow:** [[ @{speed-burrow} ]] }} {{lefttext_4=**Speed Notes:** @{speed-notes} }} {{buff_note=@{buff_init_notes}}} {{condition_note=@{condition_init_notes}}} .
Hello, I obviously haven't read the whole thread, because it is 30 pages worth of information, but I have a suggestion and I'm not sure if it has been proposed before. Me and my friends are playing pathfinder and I DM for them. We started using roll20 and the community sheet, because we cant meet atm. We are used to having the metric system in Pathfinder, since the german rulebook uses metrics. And since the german character sheet here on roll20 is pretty lacking (understatement to be honest), we are forced to use english sheets. Now when it comes to spells, the only way to show the range (close, medium, far) is in feet, which you cannot customize. For all the other ranges, like weapons and special abilities, i can just type in the metric ranges, but then the spell ranges would be confusing. For now I am using the "see text" as range and put the range in the description. Since you have the option of lbs/kilograms on your suggestion list, i was thinking if you would consider doing the same for ranges meaning option foot/meter. 5 foot would be 1.5 meters. Thank you for your work! Ikisaki
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ikisaki, The german sheet is lacking because it is deprecated. Roll20 switched to a dynamic translation system rather than having separate sheets for every language. The community sheet can be translated into german by translating the key-value pairs found in the&nbsp; translation.json file of the Pathfinder - Neceros sheet&nbsp;on the github repo and submitting it as de.json in the translations folder.
Scott, Thank you for your answer, I didn't know the language of the character sheet was bound to my prefered language settings, I thought I needed a pro subscription to use the german translation, because it was a "custom sheet". However it still doesn't fix my issue, because the german translation also doesn't have support for metric system and now that I played around with it, I also realized that the "Number" section does not support decimal numbers, so I can't even use that option, since metric system uses 1.5 as the base unit. So I stand by my suggestion. Current Workaround: "See text" and manual calculation.

Edited 1528379127
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Ikisaki The Pathfinder community sheet has the translation data written into the sheet which can be viewed by any of the supported languages as long as someone has done the translation, regardless of subscription level. There is a German translation for the community sheet.&nbsp; There is also a custom sheet (Pro perk to use custom sheets) of an older Pathfinder sheet written entirely in German.&nbsp; That may be the confusion for which sheet you are actually refering to.&nbsp; Regardless, offering a metric option for the Community sheet is on our to do list.
Hi, I was hoping someone could clear something up for me, as I have been breaking my neck trying to figure out how to get this done.&nbsp; In the new prebuilt PF campaign on the marketplace (the adverts, don't actually own it) I see a one page statblock view for NPC (&nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/oVpNxL_kS8c5FGsJCG" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/oVpNxL_kS8c5FGsJCG</a>... &lt;- in the bottom right)&nbsp; I have a lot of NPCs/Mooks/Bosses in my campaign, using the lovely compendium feature, but browsing their sheets constantly to run them, seems a bit overcomplicated.&nbsp; this one page (ish) statblock view would be an epic sollution.&nbsp; Anyways, is this something unique to that purchasable campaign setting, or something I can set up?&nbsp;
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That is the npc view of the official Pathfinder sheet.

Edited 1528895823
Scott C. said: That is the npc view of the official Pathfinder sheet. How do I get this to show as DM ? I must be missing something obvious, but whatever search terms I enter on either the forums or google for that matter, seem to yield 0 results....
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It's stickied to the top of the&nbsp; character sheet forum .
Scott C. said: It's stickied to the top of the&nbsp; character sheet forum . Thanks!&nbsp; Not sure my players will like it to change to this (official) sheet tho. Any clue if it would be possible to get this npc view (if needed through pro) with the Pathfinder (Comunity) sheet? through API or something?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Nope, it's intrinsic to the character sheet. You can't combine sheets.
Levi d. said: Hi, I was hoping someone could clear something up for me, as I have been breaking my neck trying to figure out how to get this done.&nbsp; In the new prebuilt PF campaign on the marketplace (the adverts, don't actually own it) I see a one page statblock view for NPC (&nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/oVpNxL_kS8c5FGsJCG" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/oVpNxL_kS8c5FGsJCG</a>... &lt;- in the bottom right)&nbsp; I have a lot of NPCs/Mooks/Bosses in my campaign, using the lovely compendium feature, but browsing their sheets constantly to run them, seems a bit overcomplicated.&nbsp; this one page (ish) statblock view would be an epic sollution.&nbsp; Anyways, is this something unique to that purchasable campaign setting, or something I can set up?&nbsp; I did some API scripts to whisper the most common info I need into the chat window. I just select a token, then click a token action macro to dump out info, e.g.: Most of the time I don't need to open the character sheet. Never got around to making them part of the official API repository, but they're available here: <a href="https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll</a>...
hmm
Samuel Penn said: Levi d. said: Hi, I was hoping someone could clear something up for me, as I have been breaking my neck trying to figure out how to get this done.&nbsp; In the new prebuilt PF campaign on the marketplace (the adverts, don't actually own it) I see a one page statblock view for NPC (&nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/oVpNxL_kS8c5FGsJCG" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/oVpNxL_kS8c5FGsJCG</a>... &lt;- in the bottom right)&nbsp; I have a lot of NPCs/Mooks/Bosses in my campaign, using the lovely compendium feature, but browsing their sheets constantly to run them, seems a bit overcomplicated.&nbsp; this one page (ish) statblock view would be an epic sollution.&nbsp; Anyways, is this something unique to that purchasable campaign setting, or something I can set up?&nbsp; I did some API scripts to whisper the most common info I need into the chat window. I just select a token, then click a token action macro to dump out info, e.g.: Most of the time I don't need to open the character sheet. Never got around to making them part of the official API repository, but they're available here: <a href="https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll</a>... I see. That could help at least. But I do see in requests that a 1 page sheet for NPC's is in requested features for the community sheet. So I just hope it can become a feature soon. Till then, I will just have to be happy with compendium and easy PFSRD copy pasting into the NPC form. Going Pro, for just this API, seems a bit too much.&nbsp; Thanks for the clarification all.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just for clarification Levi, you know you can drag/drop monsters from the compendium to the community sheet, correct?&nbsp; In addition, Pro users(I know, I know...) can use the&nbsp; Pathfinder Companion script to for a multitude of sheet/token enhancements and automation, including a text-based srd import parser.

Edited 1529038548
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Samuel Penn said: I did some API scripts to whisper the most common info I need into the chat window. I just select a token, then click a token action macro to dump out info, e.g.: Most of the time I don't need to open the character sheet. Never got around to making them part of the official API repository, but they're available here: <a href="https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll</a>... Nice work.&nbsp; That seems like a very handy script.&nbsp; You really should add this to the repository.

Edited 1529046527
Vince said: Just for clarification Levi, you know you can drag/drop monsters from the compendium to the community sheet, correct?&nbsp; In addition, Pro users(I know, I know...) can use the&nbsp; Pathfinder Companion script to for a multitude of sheet/token enhancements and automation, including a text-based srd import parser. Yes, I do use that. Helpfull for most Mooks. For custom monsters and NPCs, the little time it takes to copy paste the lines into the NPC window from the PFSRD and then parse, works like a charm (except for automatic spell linking in the compendium, but thats a matter of linking them from compendium again). The companion script looks intersting indeed. Maybe at some point I will look into going pro, and figure out what API's I could use. So far, for my 1day a week as a dm, I think Plus is already quite enough.&nbsp; Edit: it is only at place 43, at suggestions.... will take a while.
Vince said: Samuel Penn said: I did some API scripts to whisper the most common info I need into the chat window. I just select a token, then click a token action macro to dump out info, e.g.: Most of the time I don't need to open the character sheet. Never got around to making them part of the official API repository, but they're available here: <a href="https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/samuelpenn/rpg/tree/master/roll</a>... Nice work.&nbsp; That seems like a very handy script.&nbsp; You really should add this to the repository. I did start on doing so, but never quite got my head around all the meta data that was required for each script.
A couple questions I hope someone can answer about the standard spell template: Why some spells don't show the save DC but others do?&nbsp;(save field is NOT set to none) Is there a way not to show the "Overcome SR:+X" line while still showing the spell resistance line? Thanks in advancve, and keep up with the great work.

Edited 1529270596
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Mattia said: Why some spells don't show the save DC but others do?&nbsp;(save field is NOT set to none) Is there a way not to show the "Overcome SR:+X" line while still showing the spell resistance line? Are any of the Save fields left blank?&nbsp; Save DC isn't shown if the save field is empty or includes "none", but any other text (even a space) should show the Save DC. The "Overcome SR:+X" line is shown with a spell's SR(as long as it isn't set to N/A or No), and when include SR is enabled from spell options.&nbsp; I'll see if I can change the way the roll template is set up so that the extra text isn't shown unless a spell penetration check is included.&nbsp; Shouldn't be a problem.

Edited 1529273976
Vince said: Are any of the Save fields left blank?&nbsp; Save DC isn't shown if the save field is empty or includes "none", but any other text (even a space) should show the Save DC. It looks like harmless spells (including harmless, object) don't show the save (which I find kinda useful to have for several spells, i.e. Cure vs undeads). Harmless spell resistance is shown on the other hand. Vince said: The "Overcome SR:+X" line is shown with a spell's SR(as long as it isn't set to N/A or No), and when include SR is enabled from spell options. I'll see if I can change the way the roll template is set up so that the extra text isn't shown unless a spell penetration check is included. Shouldn't be a problem. That would be great, thanks. Oddly enough the simple template doesn't have this behaviour (but the occasional walls of text make the new template so much better).
Hi all, It seems like I am missing something to get my drag-and-drops of a Dire Rat from the Pathfinder Compendium into the Monster Import section in the character sheet (with "Is NPC" enabled in sheet settings). All it does is put in the name. It doesn't put in any of the other fields from the compendium, so when I click parse, nothing happens. I have seen clips of people doing this successfully on the Pathfinder Community sheet in other threads I searched, and users in this thread have reported using it successfully. What am I missing? I tried doing this in both Chrome and Mozilla. I have character sheet version 1.723 Thanks in advance, Paola
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Can you drag/drop other monsters?&nbsp; Make sure your sheet isn't popped out?