Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm.  Not intentional...  Sorry about that.  I'll have a look at it tonight after work.  Thanks

Edited 1568661829
Good afternoon!  Not sure if this is related to the Max Dex CMD issue but the Max Dex isn't pulling in for the AC/Touch/FF defenses.  Instead I'm seeing the full Dex modifier get calculated in.  In the example below, my rogue should have an AC of 21, Touch AC of 17, and Flat-Footed AC of 21.  Thanks!

Edited 1568666805
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Matt, It looks like you may have encumbrance set to ignored or load-only. Check settings|sheet configuration|encumbrance (max dex is set to "99"), so max dex "shouldn't" be a factor. What is the character's DEX?  Do any of your Defense Values change if you recalc(button is near pf logo) the sheet?
I have been trying to add a skill check to a melee attack (free action, intimidate). Not sure why I cant get it to roll the check, so I must be doing th macro wrong. It asks for what I want to roll, prints out the notes for the skill check... but jst spits out the %{character name|Intimidate-Check}. What am i doing wrong? I have it entered in the weapon under the misc drop down in the note area is: Intimidate check %{Fae'lin|Intimidate-Check} vs DC of10 + target’s Hit Dice + target’s Wisdom mod or be shaken Fae'lin is character name. I have also tried "selected" and had token selected. Do I need brackets or something?

Edited 1569475189
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Kainite You can't make a sheet roll(intimidate check) within another sheet roll(attack roll). The macro-text of the skill check includes roll template formatting that breaks when placed within another roll's roll template.  You might be able to make a chat menu button that could be pressed after the attack is rolled to make the check...  I would just make it an inline roll; Intimidate check [[ 1d20 + @{Intimidate} ]] vs DC of 10 + target’s Hit Dice + target’s Wisdom mod or be shaken
@Vince Thank you! That works perfect. My script-fu skills are extremely limited and as is my understanding of the scripting syntax/language.
This is going to sound...really silly on my end. But, for the custom section, I'm finding difficulty in comprehending the purpose of "User defined" when the ability section only pops up as @{Customa1} What's the true purpose for user define. Forgive my ignorance.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Well, the sheet isn't capable of making truly custom attributes 1 , so I typically use this to label what those custom attributes are so I can look them up easily. 1  Well, actually, you probably could with a sheetworker, but the functionality isn't in the PF sheet (or any other sheet)
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We use them for tracking barbarians rage, a monks Ki points, as well as GM I use it sometimes for NPC's that have special 'traits' that have a number of uses.

Edited 1570233481
I don't know if this is the right place for it, but I'm trying to do something weird with a macro and was hoping I could get some help with it. I have absolutely no experience writing roll20 macros and don't understand the syntax yet so some of this might be dumb questions. My character right now is a Gravewalker Witch , which is an archtype that lets me possess undead. Because of that my physical stats can very easily change depending on which body I'm in at the time. Specifically I was trying to set up token macros for my skills, but set it up to use my primary character sheets ranks + misc bonuses + class skill bonus ect, but use the selected tokens ability modifier/size modifier/ACP. I'm not sure how I'm gonna handle item bonuses yet but if I can get the macro working I'll decide later. Anyway, with the preamble out of the way I was trying to setup a macro for Fly because I figured that would incorporate pretty much every variable and I could abstract the other macros from that one. Looking at the macro supplied in the macro field though it's obvious it only references the final fly modifier, and does not re-generate it in the macro itself, probably for compatibility when switching from other sheets. I could probably struggle though substituting number variables and referencing other sheets, but I have absolutely no idea how I would write it to check a bool value to do the class skill bonus, and couldn't find anywhere that the fly equation was written out. I'd like to have the option to hardcode in the option to take a 10/20 into the macro as well depending on the skill. Also, is there anywhere in the sheet to choose a natural fly maneuverability if relevant? Say I possess a bird and want to use it's wings instead of a magical flight, or would you just add that somewhere on the creatures misc fly modifier? &{template:pf_generic} @{toggle_accessible_flag} @{toggle_rounded_flag} {{font=@{apply_specfont_chat}@{use_specfont}}} {{scroll_desc=@{scroll-desc}}} {{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_generic-skill}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=^{fly}}} {{Check=[[ @{skill-query} + [[ @{Fly} ]]  ]]}} @{Fly-ut} @{skill_options} @{Fly-cond-notes} {{generic_note=@{Fly-note}}} is what the fly macro has by default. Lets assume for sake of example my real character is 'char1' Also, what is "fly-ut", I don't see it anywhere on the sheet
@Scott, I added that to my Fixes script that customs show up their name on the buffs header. I use css variables and push them there on sheet loading. It's a good compromise for how little work it took. @Orskelo To enable take 10, the select it from the dropdown. To hardcode disable it, remove @{skill-query} from that macro. Fly-ut is for untrained checking. If you go into chat and type @{char1|Fly-ut} you'll be able to see what the value is. Fly speed is on Core but changing it is hardcoded. You can't do it without the API. Since you don't have that, what I'd do is set up a buff for each creature you're likely to possess that sets your STR, CON, DEX to their value and just do HP manually since you'll have to set it back when your host dies anyways. The full skill calculation is [[@{Fly-ranks} + @{Fly-cs} + @{Fly-ability} + @{acp} + @{Fly-racial} + @{Fly-trait} + @{Fly-feat} + @{Fly-item} + @{Fly-misc-mod} ]] where Fly-ability is the name of the ability it is pulling. In most cases, DEX-mod. That may have to be hardcoded unless you're shooting for some wacky tricks.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Noon said: @Scott, I added that to my Fixes script that customs show up their name on the buffs header. I use css variables and push them there on sheet loading. It's a good compromise for how little work it took. Yep, that is a good solution for the display in the dropdowns, but I was actually talking about the actual creation of attributes with custom names so that you could for instance make a rage_rounds attribute that the sheet would actually react to. It's not something that the current code can handle, but it's something that would be interesting to see if you could get it to work with some sheetworker support.

Edited 1570320787
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Mad-Imaginative Try entering "something/anything" in a field before you change the type.  The repeating row doesn't actually exist until you enter something.  Equipment type selector triggers the sheetworkers to assign the item to the appropriate Equipment sub-tab, but the repeating item doesn't exist until something is entered in a field.

Edited 1570322452
Vince said: @Mad-Imaginative Try entering "something/anything" in a field before you change the type.  The repeating row doesn't actually exist until you enter something.  Equipment type selector triggers the sheetworkers to assign the item to the appropriate Equipment sub-tab, but the repeating item doesn't exist until something is entered in a field. *Edited* I'll be honest: First off your super helpful and everything you create is a god-send. Second: I apologize, what-ever reason when I began to figure out how to properly use this, was after I was at my wits end of research. I feel really silly for disturbing you over my ignorance. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Mad-Imaginative said: Vince said: @Mad-Imaginative Try entering "something/anything" in a field before you change the type.  The repeating row doesn't actually exist until you enter something.  Equipment type selector triggers the sheetworkers to assign the item to the appropriate Equipment sub-tab, but the repeating item doesn't exist until something is entered in a field. *Edited* I'll be honest: First off your super helpful and everything you create is a god-send. Second: I apologize, what-ever reason when I began to figure out how to properly use this, was after I was at my wits end of research. I feel really silly for disturbing you over my ignorance.  You're too kind.  And no worries. ;-) For the record, I've merely assisted(3+ years...) with the PF Community sheet alongside some very KEY people.  Those "heavy-lifters" should get all the credit for what the sheet has become.  Cheers
I know it is probably a long shot but is there a way to adjust the critical threat range of a given weapon attack in the character sheet with an on-off buff button (due to things llike a spell that grants the Improved Critical feat or similar effect)? CB

Edited 1574140438
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
CB said: I know it is probably a long shot but is there a way to adjust the critical threat range of a given weapon attack in the character sheet with an on-off buff button (due to things llike a spell that grants the Improved Critical feat or similar effect)? CB Is there a spell like that?  (and that stacks?) There isn't a buff included on the sheet specifically for crit threat range and the crit-target field is not a macro-text field (so you cannot insert a formula).  I think you would either need to manfully adjust the crit-target on the attack prior to rolling or make a second version of the attack with the adjusted crit-target range.  One other option might be to use an API script(pro feature) like ChatSetAttr to set a new crit-target value prior to making the attack then set it back to it's normal value once the spell duration expires.  One last option might be to edit the macro-text of the attack(s) directly and perhaps insert a custom value alongside the crit-target attribute, that can be  toggled by a buff. example; Make a buff that applies to a custom attribute Then edit your macro-text for the attack and insert the custom attribute alongside crit-threat Perhaps someone has another method...
Vince said: CB said: I know it is probably a long shot but is there a way to adjust the critical threat range of a given weapon attack in the character sheet with an on-off buff button (due to things llike a spell that grants the Improved Critical feat or similar effect)? CB Is there a spell like that?  (and that stacks?) There isn't a buff included on the sheet specifically for crit threat range and the crit-target field is not a macro-text field (so you cannot insert a formula).  I think you would either need to manfully adjust the crit-target on the attack prior to rolling or make a second version of the attack with the adjusted crit-target range.  One other option might be to use an API script(pro feature) like ChatSetAttr to set a new crit-target value prior to making the attack then set it back to it's normal value once the spell duration expires.  One last option might be to edit the macro-text of the attack(s) directly and perhaps insert a custom value alongside the crit-target attribute, that can be  toggled by a buff. example; Make a buff that applies to a custom attribute Then edit your macro-text for the attack and insert the custom attribute alongside crit-threat Perhaps someone has another method... An example would be a spellcaster that casts keen edge  on a weapon for the fighter in the group (which is a temporary buff).  A paladin could use divine bond  to get the benefits of the keen  property (also a temporary buff).  Manually changing the critical threat range isn't hard to do, it is just that remembering to change it back afterwards is the problem, whereas with a on/off buff button, it would be easier to do.  ;)

Edited 1574193200
Hello, hope this is the right place. I'm having issues pushing buff recalculations with a custom attribute (not custom buff bonus). Example: I made a custom attribute called spiritbonus and set it to 1. Then in the buff itself, I set up a new buff for an attack bonus, and set the buff calc to @{spiritbonus}. This works fine. However, when updating spiritbonus to 2, the buff doesn't update, even after hitting recalculate. This is still the case if I even use an attack. The only way to push it would be to retype it (switch the buff calc to something completely new, then retyping). I was hoping to use this attribute extensively in my buffs, and was wondering if there was a way around it.  Edit: I also reloaded both the sheet and the entire roll20 application, still didn't work.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Dibbs, This is because the spiritbonus is not an attribute that the javascript powering the sheet is coded to listen to, so when you change it, the sheet doesn't see the change event and can't respond to it. You'll need to use the custom attributes page of the sheet instead; and this is what that section was made for as well.

Edited 1574197089
Scott C. said: Hi Dibbs, This is because the spiritbonus is not an attribute that the javascript powering the sheet is coded to listen to, so when you change it, the sheet doesn't see the change event and can't respond to it. You'll need to use the custom attributes page of the sheet instead; and this is what that section was made for as well. Hey thanks for the answer. Yup I added spiritbonus to the attribute page (assuming that's what you mean by "custom" attribute page of the sheet), that's what I meant by "I made a custom attribute called spiritbonus and set it to 1." Did I understand you correctly? Funnily enough, as I'm doing other stuff, I can see it buffer in sometimes (every time I do see it change, I change the value to something else so I can figure out whats going on). However, I really can't pin down whats causing it to update sometimes and sometimes not. Also, when implemented into macros on the sheet (not the buff table) it works fine.

Edited 1574197486
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
No, the pathfinder sheet has a custom tab in it where you can create a limited set of custom attributes that the sheet will be able to react to. Just adding the attribute to the attributes and abilities page is what causes the problem that I explained. EDIT: The custom tab looks like this:
Scott C. said: No, the pathfinder sheet has a custom tab in it where you can create a limited set of custom attributes that the sheet will be able to react to. Just adding the attribute to the attributes and abilities page is what causes the problem that I explained. Oh I found it, thanks. Anyway to add more?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
No, it's limited to what's there. But, I have yet to exhaust all the options there.
Hello again, Thanks for the help last time. I got another issue now. My character sheet and roll20 is completely freezing up when I roll a skill from the character sheet. Eventually it works, however I can't really wait 2 minutes during a session. It works without freezing however, using the buttons for the chat window. I have 5 or so macros in the skill macro area that are checking for buffs and applying a modifier if the buff is enabled. Is this causing the issue? How can I fix it? I'd like to mantain that functionality.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That shouldn't be the problem, but I would check if you have an extension like LastPass or if you're using ff, you might want to disable any kind of autofill feature.
First time posting I found one minor error in the Custom tab of the sheet. In the Custom Rolls (d) section, when mousing over the first button, for example, it displays %{selected|customd1} . Instead the command displayed to call upon that button should have been  %{selected|customd1_roll} . Now onto the reason why I was trying to use the Custom Roll button. Yesterday I spend quite some time trying to find a way to add in the Attack Notes section a way to bring up links to other fields on the sheet, similar to when you press the Defenses button, it will bring a menu to the chat that contains links to the Fort, Ref, Will rolls. In my case I wanted to add 3 links in the Attack Notes of an Unchained Rogue, and they would link to Custom Rolls that would contain the full descriptions for each of the 3 penalties that can be applied with the Debilitating Injury class ability. I fully searched the wiki page and all of this forum and it looks like no one has ever brought this up. Anyways I found the commands so here they are. To add a link to a class ability of feat in the notes of a roll, either to be able to have a quick look-up of the description or to trigger a extra roll, the command would be: [@{repeating_ability_$X_name}](~@{character_id}|repeating_ability_$X_roll) And if it is a link to a Custom Roll in the Custom tab of the sheet, the command would be: [@{customdX-name}](~@{character_id}|customdX_roll)

Edited 1575762287
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll make sure to update the customd button title text on the sheet's next update.  Good catch. I'll add your tip to the sheet guide on the wiki as well. (it's been added to the FAQ here ) Thanks for the info Remi. 
That shouldn't be the problem, but I would check if you have an extension like LastPass or if you're using ff, you might want to disable any kind of autofill feature. @Vince Thanks, that helped a lot!
Not sure if it has already been caught, but there seems like the invisibility condition isn't applying a +2 buff to attack roll that it should be. Have tested this with multiple character sheets for my game, both npc and player controlled, and even manually recalculating before and after.

Edited 1576777016
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Johnathan A. said: Not sure if it has already been caught, but there seems like the invisibility condition isn't applying a +2 buff to attack roll that it should be. Have tested this with multiple character sheets for my game, both npc and player controlled, and even manually recalculating before and after. Hi Johnathan, Since the Invisibility bonus is "situational" (only applies to things that can't "see" you...) setting invisibility only adds a footnote to attacks which simply serves as a reminder to apply the +2 bonus and ignore opponents dex bonus to ac.  No changes are actually made on the sheet for Invisibility.  I believe, most of the conditions on the sheet only modify the sheet if they always apply and aren't dependent on outside variables.  You could add a buff for attacking sighted foes while invisible and toggle it on/off depending on the type of invisibility...
My searching found nothing so far, so I'd like to ask here: is there a (built-in) way to export the character sheets for saving purposes, be it to pdf or some other format(so not even an reimportable file)?

Edited 1576949112
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Rhazal, Roll20's sheets are basically just window dressing for attributes.  I'm sure an API(pro level access) script could be created to backup attribute data into something like a .json file that could perhaps be used to import the data into something else.  Unlike the sheet's HeroLab import feature, there isn't anything "built-in", to similarly export sheet data.  Do you have a goal in mind?
My goal ist to save the character builds and ideas for future reference for myself, to have access to them outside of roll20 in an easily readable data format. With the tab structure of the sheet something like "print to pdf" does not work.

Edited 1576954686
Pro
Question about this sheet: Is there a way to allow it to accommodate Epic (see Lvl 10+) spells? I am both in a campaign that the DM is taking epic and am running one where my players will be going epic soon and as I look at it realize there is nowhere for my Archwizard to keep track of her Lvl 10+ spells. Thanks, D²
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi D2, Supporting  Epic level gameplay isn't currently written into the scope of the community sheet.  In truth, I'm not familiar with Epic's alternative rules, so I'm not sure how much is compatible.  Spells/day and #attacks quickly come to mind...
Rhazal said: My goal ist to save the character builds and ideas for future reference for myself, to have access to them outside of roll20 in an easily readable data format. With the tab structure of the sheet something like "print to pdf" does not work. Hit the "All" tab, format it how you'd like the pdf to look, install this  and hit Ctrl + P. If you're using chrome it has a print to pdf built in and a preview window. When I developed it I used this sheet as my primary test so it should work decently well. As far as export... I've been considering writing a pcgen parser/ synchronizer but haven't committed. I'd be inclined to do so if people were interested in that kind of thing. And D2, maybe use the Abilities tab for Epic spells. While they're not strictly the same, most of the fields there are customizable and you can do calcs for uses. Should be a decent workaround unless you just sort and label your level 9 spells with (10) in front of some and put a DC mod +1 on.
I think there is a current error in the sheet when you have it set to auto-calculate the hit points at 75% of maximum.  It seems to be auto-calculating at 82% instead?  I have tested on a few npcs and it seems to be that way.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks CB.  It looks like there's something off on the 75% hp calc.  I'll look into it.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
CB said: I think there is a current error in the sheet when you have it set to auto-calculate the hit points at 75% of maximum.  It seems to be auto-calculating at 82% instead?  I have tested on a few npcs and it seems to be that way. I did a little testing and I think the average HP calc for NPC/Monster is correct.  The average HP (50/75/100%) only effects the HP from HD and does not effect any other bonuses.  Please double-check my testing if you get a chance.  Thanks  
I've never used a character sheet in Roll20 before.  Previously I've only used it for digital mapping and dynamic revealing.  We played on a digital display that was used as map/table.  I'm trying to add this to my game and there are some options under "Default Sheet Settings" that I just don't have any context for.  The hint text isn't enough to actually describe to me what they do (again, for some of them), and I don't see these explained at all on the wiki. Listed below are the ones that don't make much sense to me. Is setting a sheet "new since v1" something I want to do?  What effect does it have?  Does it just add some kind of disclaimer?  If it's just a disclaimer why does that matter to me?  If it has a mechanical result, what is that? Is a V1 sheet CHECK THIS so all new sheets set to 'new since v1' I'm not sure why updating all sheets to the latest version is an option for when I set up a default option.  Or are these options here not just "the options that load in whenever I load up a new character in the journal"? Update all sheets to latest version Go to Settings, Experimental Features, Apply Default Setting to update all sheets. What kind of announcements are we talking about?  As someone who doesn't know anything about the sheet this means next to nothing to me. Hide announcements for all sheets Go to Settings, Experimental Features, Apply Default Settings to hide announcements for all sheets. I'm guessing we're not talking about creature templates here... so then what templates are we talking about? Use Other Simple Templates Use Other Simple Templates Use Attack Simple Template Use simple accessible template for attacks. Use Spell Simple Template Use simple accessible template for spells. Stacking how, as in the way separate bonus types already stack?  Or is this a houserule checkbox to allow same-type bonus stacking.  (this one has no hint text/description at all) Use buff bonus types and stacking What exactly does enabling Horror Adventures do?  (this one also has no hint text/description) Horror Adventures If anyone could take a couple minutes and fill me in on what these mean it'd be much appreciated.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi David, I can answer most of these, although Vince will probably have some more in depth knowledge of a lot of them: Is a V1 sheet CHECK THIS so all new sheets set to 'new since v1' I'm not sure why updating all sheets to the latest version is an option for when I set up a default option.  Or are these options here not just "the options that load in whenever I load up a new character in the journal"? This is because of the logic the sheet uses for determining what it needs to do. Just leave this checked. Additionally, the update all sheets instructions are there because character sheets don't actually update their math/fields/code until they're opened, so using a toggle for "update" that can be applied using the "apply default settings" functionality allows sheets to be updated without having to go open all your NPCs to make sure their math is working right. What kind of announcements are we talking about?  As someone who doesn't know anything about the sheet this means next to nothing to me. Hide announcements for all sheets Go to Settings, Experimental Features, Apply Default Settings to hide announcements for all sheets. The sheet gets announcements added to it periodically. These are things like patch notes, and sometimes notices of major changes that are coming down the pipeline. These announcements are toggled to display on all sheets as the sheets don't have a way to pop up a generic "hey, here's what's changed" when you log in and not everyone follows the forum thread (nor should they have to) for news on the sheet. This setting is really only useful by using the apply default functionality so that you don't get the announcement header showing up for all of your NPCs that you might use in a campaign. I'm guessing we're not talking about creature templates here... so then what templates are we talking about? Use Other Simple Templates Use Other Simple Templates Use Attack Simple Template Use simple accessible template for attacks. Use Spell Simple Template Use simple accessible template for spells. The templates that are being referred to here are the roll templates, the formatted output from the sheet's roll buttons (like when you click  the "acrobatics" button). The sheet uses three different roll templates, depending on the type of roll. The simple template (referred to as "other" in those settings) is used for skills and saves; things that aren't too complex. The attack and spell templates have specific formatting and logic features that are useful for attacks and spells/abilities respectively. The default version of the templates have some styling that it was found some screen readers and some systems had a hard time with, which led to the simple template versions which are the same templates, just with a more simplified, table like appearance. Stacking how, as in the way separate bonus types already stack?  Or is this a houserule checkbox to allow same-type bonus stacking.  (this one has no hint text/description at all) Use buff bonus types and stacking The sheet started with a different buff system that didn't fully respect the RAW buff stacking rules. It then switched to a version that did, but that required a change in some fundamental code. People that had characters during this transition had the choice to transition their buffs or not as they wished. For a new game, I'd just leave this on the stackable buffs mode (aka RAW). What exactly does enabling Horror Adventures do?  (this one also has no hint text/description) Horror Adventures The sheet has some code to handle some of the specific rules published in later books. Things like the systems from unchained, and some of the special horror themed mechanics from the horror adventures book. I don't play horror themed games, so I'm not exactly sure what features are and aren't enabled by the horror adventures support.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I started typing up a long reply and... ;-) Horror Adventures will displays a Sanity sub-section on the Defenses page.
Awesome, thanks for filling in those details for me.
I found a dead link on the wiki (in this section&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Intro" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Intro</a> )&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp; The latest community version of the sheet can be found on GitHub,&nbsp; Pathfinder-Neceros Pathfinder-Neceros links to&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Pathfinder-Neceros" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Pathfinder-Neceros</a> &nbsp;which gives a 404
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks David. The old link points to the old folder on github. When roll20 came out with the official sheet we changed the sheet name to the community sheet as well as the sub-folder on github.&nbsp; I'll make sure that gets updated thanks.

Edited 1578593369
Semi related question (context from the broken link posted above).&nbsp; Are you the Neceros that made the auto-fillable PDF (or is that guy related to this character sheet somehow)?&nbsp; That's my favorite character sheet and I used it for years.&nbsp; I edited it so it auto-filled a few more things and tweaked it so the attributes skills used could be custom set (since some trailts and class abilities alter those), auto-totaled spells per day, auto-applied encumbrance penalties, auto-applied size bonuses/penalties.. I can't remember what else, but it was hard to do that without access to the font (and now I don't have access to acrobat anymore).&nbsp; But man I love that sheet.

Edited 1578594334
I've been messing around with the sheet a bit and it looks super useful.&nbsp;&nbsp; A few more questions: How do I restyle the color of the sheet like this post?&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7772523/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7772523/</a> &nbsp; Do I need a style plugin or is it built in somewhere? &nbsp;Never mind, found the setting in the font/background row for this one Why isn't importing attacks a thing?&nbsp; Is it too complicated or just partially implemented/broken? (something else..?) Is there any way to see the roll breakdown without hovering over the result in chat?&nbsp; Can it be included in the output somehow? ( also is there any indication of the roll is a natural 20?&nbsp; I haven't happened to roll a 20 yet &nbsp;never mind, just clicked a bunch and saw that nat 1s are red and nat 20s are green)

Edited 1578596218
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi David, Sam M. created the original version of this sheet(2014 I think), which was based off of the first roll20 Pathfinder sheet he created, which in turn had a similar look/feel to the Neceros sheet you speak of.&nbsp; We didn't have character sheet's in the early years of roll20, only attributes, abilities, and custom macros.&nbsp; Roll20 has come along way over the years...&nbsp; That said, the sheet has had so many changes and features added over that time that it's an entirely different sheet at this point. Regarding "importing attacks";&nbsp; Not sure what you mean..?&nbsp; You can drag/drop weapons from roll20's PF compendium(free srd) to your equipment and create an attack from there (on the equipment entry, expand 'Weapon Attributes' row to expose the 'create attack' button).&nbsp; It's not entirely filled in, you will still need to "adjust" the attack on the Attacks tab. BTW: there have been multiple volunteers that have made huge contributions to this sheet over the years.&nbsp; I've simply been along for the ride for most of that time, helping out as I can and have learned a lot along the way. Cheers