Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Advertisement Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

1614049177
James W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rabulias said: For 1), I think he is talking about an animal companion with a natural attack. Core Rulebook p.182 says: "If you possess only one natural attack (such as a bite—two claw attacks do not qualify), you add 1–1/2 times your Strength bonus on damage rolls made with that attack." I think the sheet does this (but I'm not sure). But if the animal companion has a STR penalty , he is saying it should not multiply the penalty. I can't find a reference for this in the rules, but it makes sense to me. Basically I think he is saying the sheet can't just blanket multiply STR modifier by 1.5 -- it needs to verify the STR mod is >= 0 before multiplying it. The rule you quoted specifies Strength bonus ; since it specifies bonus, that means you only multiply the Strength modifier if it's positive, because a penalty is not a bonus. Basically, it's well established that: If they mean positive modifiers only, they say "bonus". If they mean negative modifiers only, they say "penalty". If they mean either, they say "modifier".
1614055322
Thanks, James W. You summarized it better than I did.
1614057141
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you Rabulias and James.  My bad Justin. I think I read your comment, "Strength penalties to damage are also multiplied, not just bonuses." as a statement of fact. lol  I will add this as a bug; "Damage ability multiplier should not be applied to penalties".
1614243888
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
PF Community v1.787 pull  #8363 Fixed; using ChatSetAttr or similar API script to toggle buffs that indirectly affected attack damage failed to trigger the damage recalculation. Fixed; the damage multiplier will no longer be applied to ability penalties. (thanks Justin) Creating a spell attack or ability attack now includes a link in the "Weapon Notes" to execute the associated spell or ability from the attack's chat output. Including ability/spell links in attacks are optional; Settings>Sheet Configuration>Attacks>Include link... This should help to pull up the associated spell/ability after rolling the attack if desired.
1614275519
James W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pull my finger  repository.
1614291008
I actually found a different hack for the Spheres thing. I changed my Misc bonus to CL from @{customa1-mod} to @{customa1-mod}-@{HD}, and changed the source to Lvl/HD. But explaining it more: For some background, Spheres of Power is a 3pp alternative to Vancian casting. The main details that are relevant for what I'm doing, though. 1. A new stat called Magic Skill Bonus (MSB) was split off of caster level 2. MSB generally equals your total level in casting classes, and is used for, among other things, concentration checks 3. CL has three progressions, like BAB, and is used for numerical effects of spells and DCs My ultimate solution is to make a personal fork of the community sheet which adds MSB and CL columns to the class table on the Core tab, so I can reference those elsewhere, but as a hack within the main community sheet, I'm using a few custom attributes for values. For example, customa1-mod is MSB and customa10-mod is my casting ability, so I was able to calculate my spell points (level + casting ability + 1 per odd level) as ceil(1.5*@{customa1-mod})+@{customa10-mod}. None of that's really an issue.  On the Abilities tab, I figured out how to override the calculations and use custom attributes. Set Source to Race, check the Custom box, set the first Misc to @{customa1-mod} (MSB), set the ability as appropriate, and set the second Misc to floor(@{customa3-mod}/2) (CL/2). My issue is that when you actually use the ability, it lists your race as a source, because that's what you told it. Setting the source to Lvl/HD prevents it from showing a source, but that's also where I had to add "-@{HD}" to my formula to cancel out it automatically adding my HD to the CL/MSB. Really, what I'm looking for is a source for abilities which is guaranteed to have 0 CL and no name, so I can inject my own formulas for the CL and DC bases. Also, one other Spheres-related thing I can't currently do: Shield bonus to touch AC. It should be easy to implement in that fork, though, since the logic should be the same as the "Do not lost DEX when Flat-Footed" checkbox
1614326667

Edited 1614326868
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Justin would something like adding an option called "other" work? CL:0  and Source Name:null  (actually just a single space so the roll template displays the row...) Source name could be changed to something else as well to make more sense in the source name field and the template. ie character_name, "other", "N/A", etc.
hi, i wanna ask if you put the metric system feature, if you put it, how do i enable it?
1615103499
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Marco D. said: hi, i wanna ask if you put the metric system feature, if you put it, how do i enable it? Hi Marco, Adding a metric option for the sheet has been suggested but it has not been implemented.  I'll have a look... ;-)
1615177990
I can't seem to find the answer to this, but is there a way to set a general bonus to all spell save DCs? We're using the Spheres of Power rules and they have a simple scaling DC for saves instead of doing things by level and I have no rightful idea how to set that. Current plan is to make all talents 0-level spells and set a blanket bonus to +1/2 CL.
1615181065
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Lazy Bear said: I can't seem to find the answer to this, but is there a way to set a general bonus to all spell save DCs? We're using the Spheres of Power rules and they have a simple scaling DC for saves instead of doing things by level and I have no rightful idea how to set that. Current plan is to make all talents 0-level spells and set a blanket bonus to +1/2 CL. You can only modify DC "per spell" and it's a number input only, not a macro-field. ;-( I believe others playing with Spheres of Power have used the Abilities section of the sheet and have leveraged the Level Basis Custom option of each repeating ability to modify the CL and DC fields as needed. Both allow macro-text. see Justin E's posts a little further up.
1615224532
∇ince said: Lazy Bear said: I can't seem to find the answer to this, but is there a way to set a general bonus to all spell save DCs? We're using the Spheres of Power rules and they have a simple scaling DC for saves instead of doing things by level and I have no rightful idea how to set that. Current plan is to make all talents 0-level spells and set a blanket bonus to +1/2 CL. You can only modify DC "per spell" and it's a number input only, not a macro-field. ;-( I believe others playing with Spheres of Power have used the Abilities section of the sheet and have leveraged the Level Basis Custom option of each repeating ability to modify the CL and DC fields as needed. Both allow macro-text. see Justin E's posts a little further up. Sorry for the delay, thanks. Is there a way to track multiple resource pools that are based on class level and stats?
1615233783
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You might try using the Custom attribute page on the sheet.
It looks like the weight of carried or worn items does not go down when applying size buffs, which makes some dex-based characters go in medium load whenever they activate the reduce person buff (reduce person explicitly makes items smaller with you). What's the best workaround for that? Thanks!
1616393870

Edited 1616393909
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Zachiel said: It looks like the weight of carried or worn items does not go down when applying size buffs, which makes some dex-based characters go in medium load whenever they activate the reduce person buff (reduce person explicitly makes items smaller with you). What's the best workaround for that? Thanks! Hmmm.  The sheet doesn't have anything built-in to automatically re-calc item and armor weights based on size changes.  You might need to add an item of negative weight (ie "Reduce Person") to offset the difference in weight when being reduced in size.  I suppose the same workaround(add additional weight) could be done for Enlarge Person in cases where a character's total weight might come into play.(ie Floating Disc, Levitate, Defy Gravity, etc.)
The way I usually do it is to just directly add (or subtract) the appropriate amount on the fly in the "misc" field in the total carried weight section, I think that might work better if your equipment's total weight is constantly changing?
1617172829

Edited 1617172991
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Marco D. said: hi, i wanna ask if you put the metric system feature, if you put it, how do i enable it? Please have a look on the PF  beta game Marco, or anyone for that matter...  I've added an option on the sheet called " Use Metrics " ( settings>sheet configuration>accessibility ) This option only changes how the auto-calculated totals are calculated for encumbrance/carrying capacity, spell range, weapon range, and speed.  The sheet will also indicate which system is being used (ft or m, lbs or kgs).  The "Use Metrics" option DOES NOT change any user-entered attribute fields for weight or distance. (ie item weight, base-speed, spell range, weapon range, etc.) For new sheets, enable "Use Metrics" (it's also been included with the game's sheet settings options) and simply enter all entries as metric.  If you want to change over an existing character to metric, you must edit any old weight/distance entries to match.
1618505532
Michael R.
KS Backer
We've managed to hack it into working currently, but is there a chance of Armor as DR or Wounds and Vigor being added as togglable optional rules?
Hey Pathfinder Sheet Sorcerers, This is rudimentary, but I've spent a few fruitless evenings trying to get started on my own to no avail.  I am trying to build a Buff* that has--you guessed it-- seven  components, one beyond the six provided in the sheet today. An identical debuff for all 6 abilities plus a max HP reduction. *Technically this is a condition, but I got closer to what I wanted using the Buff section. I am a Level 0 Peasant newb when it comes to macros; keen to learn, but I've not found any tutorial or guide that mentions conditions or buffs so I'm resorting to taking you all's time to help me with this remedial matter. Any pointers? Links? Help on macros modifying values of other assets within the character sheet could be the breadcrumb trail I need. Thanks in advance!
1618894577
Alex
Pro
Some Leader said: Hey Pathfinder Sheet Sorcerers, This is rudimentary, but I've spent a few fruitless evenings trying to get started on my own to no avail.  I am trying to build a Buff* that has--you guessed it-- seven  components, one beyond the six provided in the sheet today. An identical debuff for all 6 abilities plus a max HP reduction. *Technically this is a condition, but I got closer to what I wanted using the Buff section. I am a Level 0 Peasant newb when it comes to macros; keen to learn, but I've not found any tutorial or guide that mentions conditions or buffs so I'm resorting to taking you all's time to help me with this remedial matter. Any pointers? Links? Help on macros modifying values of other assets within the character sheet could be the breadcrumb trail I need. Thanks in advance! ----------------------------- Hey Leader, I'm not the wizard that some folks around here are with the sheet, but the question's been hanging out for a little bit, so I'll give you my stab at a solution. First, if this is just a one-off thing, by all means just put temporary debuff values in the fields provided for it in the character sheet--you can hit "show more fields" above the ability score box in a community sheet to reveal a "Penalty" column, which is where this would go. For HP, you'd have to subtract a value in the "Misc Bonus" box. Since there's no "reduce max HP" option (the temp HP option doesn't like negative numbers) you can actually fit the rest of the buff in a single buff, which is probably the best option for you if you'll be reusing this just a few times. If you do end up in the future with a buff that works well but has more than 6 effects, don't be afraid to make two buffs. ------------------- In general, if you need to toggle this dozens of times, I was going to recommend a custom attribute, but double-checking myself I found that ability scores don't have a calculatable field we can put a custom attribute into. So you're stuck with one of the more obvious, less elegant solutions here. You can still use a custom attribute for HP, but including that does split your buff in two. To do that, set the bonus to customa1, ignore the type (it's a debuff, debuffs don't get types) and put your negative value in. You'll see a value appear in a box in the top-right, where the sheet calculates all of your buffs and debuffs. If you hover over it, you'll see: @{buff_customa1-total} If the thing you're trying to change has a field that can reference attributes, you can paste that attribute name (the whole @{buff_customa1-total} thing) in there to get the current value of the buff. Turn the buff off and it's 0. Turn it on and it's whatever you set the penalty to. Again, it's not going to work well here because the ability scores don't have fields that work like that--but it's a good thing to know.
1619153672
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Michael R. said: We've managed to hack it into working currently, but is there a chance of Armor as DR or Wounds and Vigor being added as togglable optional rules? There's always a chance. ;-) "We've managed to hack it into working..."  Do you mind sharing how you are currently handling wounds & vigor and DR/armor? I skimmed over the rules for Wounds and Vigor and  Armor as Damage Reduction  and it looks like a nice alternative for HP and AC.  I'll add it to the list of suggestions and give it more thought.
Thanks Alex , I replied in detail last night but lost it on submit. Cutting to the chase, your tips got me started and I now have a Buff that calculates the 10% I want to reduce Current HP by: -floor(@{HP|max}*.1) for customa1. But I haven't gotten the sheet to apply it to the character's actual Current HP. I tried mentioning @{HP} as well as @{HP}[CurrentHP] in the Buff calc field as well as in the the panel for customa1 in the Custom tab. There it shows the right integer, even if I manually change the Curr HP field in the Core tab. So I guess I'm doing it backwards. Customa1 is being informed by the Current HP field, I'm trying to achieve the inverse. Oh yeah, and predefined buffs are necessary as players will need to toggle them dozens of times throughout the campaign. Sorry all if this is the wrong place for macro hand-holding.
1619293532
Alex
Pro
Oh weird! I got it in my daily notification, but when I went to look, it'd been deleted. Thought you had maybe figured out your problem. One thing to keep in mind: we're not actually writing macros here! Macros are sets of commands you want to repeat, tied to an account or a special tab in a character sheet. They do things when you hit a button (or otherwise run the macro). A character sheet like this one does build a lot of its own macros, but we're not touching those! At least, not yet. Instead, all we're doing here is using some basic Roll20 notation inside character sheet fields to change some values. Fully appropriate for this thread, I think! Don't worry about it, really, I'm only mentioning it so when you talk to other folks with less context, you can all be on the same page. Anyway, it sounds like you've done a great job setting up the custom variable inside the buff. The custom variables don't know what they go to or what they should be paired with, though, since they could be attached to anything! So: right now, you've got a custom-a1 buff field that holds a negative value equal to 10% of the sheet's max HP. The sheet doesn't know your intent, so this could be a penalty on Perception checks or Initiative or AC or even something crazier! It's up to us to decide where it goes, and then tell the sheet how to use it. In order to actually communicate our intent to the sheet, we'll actually need to grab that attribute reference, @{buff_customa1-total} , and put that somewhere where it's going to be used. In this case, you'll want to add the reference into the HP calculation on the Core tab, here: This tells the sheet to add the value of the buff to the character's HP. I think  that's the missing piece here, but follow up if it's not! You'll need to do this on every sheet in order to make it work, which is less than ideal, but it's better than doing everything manually over and over again.
Hi everyone, I was wondering how to put Furious Focus into my Power Attack macro? So you know it negates the malus of the first attack only, and right now I have 2 attacks when full-attacking. Thanks in advance for any counsel.
1619412739

Edited 1619412888
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Cathelyne D. said: Hi everyone, I was wondering how to put Furious Focus into my Power Attack macro? So you know it negates the malus of the first attack only, and right now I have 2 attacks when full-attacking. Thanks in advance for any counsel. Include Power Attack as a global, Attack 'Add-to-roll' Macros Add to Attack Macro: -[[ ?{Power Attack?|Yes,1|No,0}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4)) ]] Add to Damage Macro: [[ ?{Power Attack?|Yes,1|No,0}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*2 ]] or 2 handed weapon Add to Damage Macro: [[ ?{Power Attack?|Yes,1|No,0}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*3 ]] Furious Focus attack adjustment; also include a per-weapon Add-to-Roll > 'Add to Attack' Macro. [[ ?{Furious Focus Power Attack: First attack?|no,1|yes,0}*(?{Power Attack?|Yes,1|No,0}*(-1-floor(@{bab}/4)) ) ]]
Hi Vince, I already programmed Power Attack in add to roll macro of the attack of my greatsword. But right now it applies to my primary attack, Cleave (2nd attack) and 2nd attack (3 rd attack).&nbsp; Is it possible to modify the macro of the 1st and 2nd row so it does'nt apply to it? I wanna see all my attack in one block when I made a full attack. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/character/7411158/-MRQzsMrCib9PpfASyj1/true?popout=true" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/character/7411158/-MRQzsMrCib9PpfASyj1/true?popout=true</a> Thank you very much vÍnce said: Cathelyne D. said: Hi everyone, I was wondering how to put Furious Focus into my Power Attack macro? So you know it negates the malus of the first attack only, and right now I have 2 attacks when full-attacking. Thanks in advance for any counsel. Include Power Attack as a global, Attack 'Add-to-roll' Macros Add to Attack Macro: -[[ ?{Power Attack?|Yes,1|No,0}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4)) ]] Add to Damage Macro: [[ ?{Power Attack?|Yes,1|No,0}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*2 ]] or 2 handed weapon Add to Damage Macro: [[ ?{Power Attack?|Yes,1|No,0}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*3 ]] Furious Focus attack adjustment; also include a per-weapon Add-to-Roll &gt; 'Add to Attack' Macro. [[ ?{Furious Focus Power Attack: First attack?|no,1|yes,0}*(?{Power Attack?|Yes,1|No,0}*(-1-floor(@{bab}/4)) ) ]]
1619581162

Edited 1619581251
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Cathelyne D. said: Hi Vince, I already programmed Power Attack in add to roll macro of the attack of my greatsword. But right now it applies to my primary attack, Cleave (2nd attack) and 2nd attack (3 rd attack).&nbsp; Is it possible to modify the macro of the 1st and 2nd row so it does'nt apply to it? I wanna see all my attack in one block when I made a full attack. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/character/7411158/-MRQzsMrCib9PpfASyj1/true?popout=true" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/character/7411158/-MRQzsMrCib9PpfASyj1/true?popout=true</a> Thank you very much So you only want power attack to be applied on the first attack?&nbsp; I believe that once you choose to use power attack, it's on for all your attacks. You must choose to use this feat before making an attack roll, and its effects last until your next turn.&nbsp; Regardless... you would probably have to edit the iterative attack macro-text directly and apply a "sub-macro" to the attack and damage sections similar to the Furious Focus example to negate the PA bonus/penalty.
Question about Critical Hits. Why does it reroll all the dice? I had a critical hit today that ended up doing more damage on the noncrit damage than it did on the critical damage, why is crit damage not just added on to the regular noncrit damage roll?
1619670155
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Crit damage (for a confirmed crit) is in addition to the regular damage.&nbsp; You add it all together.
1619671538

Edited 1619672114
I'm seeing on my rolls for example 11 (neat little explodey icon) 10. When I hover over the 10 it shows that it's being multiplied by 2, which would then mean if I added it to the 11, that I was basically getting x3 total. Or am I completely off base in how I'm reading the hover text? Tried adding a picture of the hover text I'm seeing, but that failed.&nbsp; Hover text over the 11 reads 'Rolling 2d6 + 0[Ability] + 0[MOD] +2[TEMP] + 0[QUERY] = (3+6)+0+0+2+0 Hover text over the 10 reads 'Rolling ((2d6 + 2d6) + (0[Ability] + 0[MOD] +2[TEMP] +0[QUERY]) *2 = (((1+1)+(1+3))+(0+0+2+0)*2)
1619672990

Edited 1619673119
James W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can confirm that it crit damage should be rolled by the sheet as "multiplier minus one"... Set the threat range to 1 to force a crit... Since this is a x3 crit weapon, it rolling 2d8 is correct. EDIT: That is a customized macro, but I just tested it with a freshly generated attack. I recommend changing the crit multiplier, rolling the attack, then changing it back; that may knock something loose.
James W. said: *Snip* Hmmm your output looks different than ours, I'm now wondering if our GM somehow snagged a different PF sheet.
1619673478
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There's a few different PF sheets (official by roll20, community, and simple..? ).&nbsp; This thread is for the Pathfinder Community Sheet.
vÍnce said: There's a few different PF sheets (official by roll20, community, and simple..? ).&nbsp; This thread is for the Pathfinder Community Sheet. I think we're in the Official by roll20 one... Hmmmm, guess I should see about starting a different thread then for this question. Sorry for cluttering up your thread and thanks for the help, if I can convince them we'll switch sheets, or maybe just next game at least.&nbsp;
Alex said: ... In order to actually communicate our intent to the sheet, we'll actually need to grab that attribute reference, @{buff_customa1-total} , and put that somewhere where it's going to be used. In this case, you'll want to add the reference into the HP calculation on the Core tab, here: This tells the sheet to add the value of the buff to the character's HP. I think &nbsp;that's the missing piece here, but follow up if it's not! You'll need to do this on every sheet in order to make it work, which is less than ideal, but it's better than doing everything manually over and over again. Thanks Alex (Sorry for the delay, only have an hour a week free for Roll20). I guess my confusion on macros vs notation is a contributing factor to my not finding good references without help. Your tips have been great help and the HP's calculating as expected when toggling the Buff.
1619991055
Alex
Pro
Some Leader said: Thanks Alex (Sorry for the delay, only have an hour a week free for Roll20). I guess my confusion on macros vs notation is a contributing factor to my not finding good references without help. Your tips have been great help and the HP's calculating as expected when toggling the Buff. No worries! We all have different amounts of time to devote to this stuff, and thanks to the magic of email notifications, I don't need to lurk in this thread, waiting with baited breath for a response. :) I'm glad to hear that's working for you--hope it continues, and don't be afraid to check back in here if you've got more character sheet questions!
I'm really struggling with the usability of this sheet with an npc. The need to manually enter the spell damage calculations into each sheet regardless of use with compendium or not, or importing from hero lab is pretty time consuming, and it won't show damage on the spell even if I put it in.&nbsp; Also the NPC spellbook isn't showing the number of times the spell is prepared so it's of rather limited use.
Found a possible bug while I was fiddling with spell roll options in the spellcasting section: the "DC" option doesn't seem to be actually controlling any field, while the "saving throws" one controls both. One of my players is using a 3pp type of spellcasting that doesn't care for the actual spell level in order to determine the DC so I'm using the spell notes macro to keep track of them, but if possible I'd like to hide the "native" DC for the spell while keeping the actual save type visible, since that one still depends on the specific spell?
1620283030

Edited 1620283094
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
FlutterDice said: Found a possible bug while I was fiddling with spell roll options in the spellcasting section: the "DC" option doesn't seem to be actually controlling any field, while the "saving throws" one controls both. One of my players is using a 3pp type of spellcasting that doesn't care for the actual spell level in order to determine the DC so I'm using the spell notes macro to keep track of them, but if possible I'd like to hide the "native" DC for the spell while keeping the actual save type visible, since that one still depends on the specific spell? I seem to recall that DC is shown if there's something in the Save field and the Saving Throw toggle is on...&nbsp; But you should be able to toggle it's view from spell options. ;-(&nbsp; I'll have a look at the toggle. As a workaround; you can edit a spell's macro-text to override the default DC.&nbsp; Add "{{dc=}}" after spell_options.&nbsp; ie "... @{spell_options} {{dc= }}"&nbsp; You could also include your own formula for DC with this method instead of using the spell notes.
1620285121

Edited 1620285162
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Chaos Cowboy said: I'm really struggling with the usability of this sheet with an npc. The need to manually enter the spell damage calculations into each sheet regardless of use with compendium or not, or importing from hero lab is pretty time consuming, and it won't show damage on the spell even if I put it in.&nbsp; Also the NPC spellbook isn't showing the number of times the spell is prepared so it's of rather limited use. Hi Chaos_Cowboy, There isn't anything built-into the compendium or the sheet that parses the spell's description for specific calculations.&nbsp; All PC/NPC spells dragged and/or created may need to be edited to show the appropriate calculations. ;-( You mention that your damage is not being shown...&nbsp; Are you generating attacks for your damage-based spells?&nbsp; Can you give an example of what you are trying and/or a screen shot might help? NPC Spellbook; prepared is showing for me.&nbsp; Couple things to check; Are you filling in the # prepared on the spell's row?&nbsp; Make sure "Show Uses" is enabled from the Spell Options section.
1620373318
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
FYI: Stephen S. made cool API script ( BlindChecks ) for the 5e sheet to make secret rolls to the GM... With Stephen's blessing, I've modified his awesome script so that it can be used with the&nbsp; Pathfinder Community Sheet . <a href="https://gist.github.com/vince-roll20/e760f7037c1c2cb2c6e6959e56f48f7f" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/vince-roll20/e760f7037c1c2cb2c6e6959e56f48f7f</a> // Scripts are a Pro feature.&nbsp; copy/paste code as a custom API script in the API console and save. // Create a token action macro called "OpenChecks" with the action "!OpenChecks" // Create a token action macro called "BlindChecks" with the action "!BlindChecks" // Give all your players access to both.
1620397652

Edited 1620397789
Hello, I am DMing a campaign where my sorcerer player has reached the point he's got Animate Dead. Does the sheet have any easy way to apply the Zombie/Skeleton template to an existing NPC when he animates them? Essentially applying:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/skeleton" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/skeleton</a> &nbsp;or&nbsp; <a href="https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/zombie" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/zombie</a> &nbsp;on something.&nbsp;
1620399035
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There are some templates available from the NPC page.&nbsp; On my phone... but I believe it's near the top by the statblock parser.
1620401994
Greg L. said: Hello, I am DMing a campaign where my sorcerer player has reached the point he's got Animate Dead. Does the sheet have any easy way to apply the Zombie/Skeleton template to an existing NPC when he animates them? Essentially applying:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/skeleton" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/skeleton</a> &nbsp;or&nbsp; <a href="https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/zombie" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/zombie</a> &nbsp;on something.&nbsp; Zombies and skeletons lose basically&nbsp;everything,&nbsp;i suggest having a basic sheet for both that you can copy and change the physical stats on. For monsters with racial HDs you would have to add them too with the corresponding bab and saving throws.&nbsp; Which reminds me, at some point in the past it was possible to have the sheet calculate those based on the number of HDs,&nbsp;it would be nice to have the possibility of choosing "high" "mid" "low", or "good" "bad" instead of having to change them at every level up
1621236749

Edited 1621236981
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
v1.79 Update #8874 - Updated the sheet to work within Roll20's CSE update. (more refinements may be needed...) - Fixed; Spell Options show 'DC' toggle wasn't hiding DC when toggled off. - Added a metric option to sheet settings&gt;sheet configuration&gt;accessibility. This option will show auto-calculated totals for weight and distance as metric(kilograms and meters). This option DOES NOT convert user input for weight and distance. Ensure you have entered metric-based values. - Updated common buff macros for Divine Favor and Magic Vestment.(thank you EtienneLamoureux) - Fixed; enabling the Energy Drain condition by applying negative levels also changes the appearance of "Energy Drain" label. - Fixed; Skill "-misc" and "-misc-mod" columns were not being flagged with a red dashed border used to indicate a parsing error. - Abilities; added "Other" as a Source basis option. "Other" includes full Level Basis options. - updated the buff/cond damage modifier row on the attack grid. - fixed the skill options, to show proper number of craft/perf/prof/misc rows. - small roll template adjustment for pf_attack to ensure the name of the attack row had the proper background-color on multi-attack rolls.
1621392585

Edited 1621393732
I recently opened a new game. The Equipment tab no longer accounts for decimals of worn equipment. This works on older sheets, but on newer sheets, it no longer works. For example. If a character has 0.25 lb. of money, and 25.5 lb. of equipment, the equipment will calculate their carry weight as 25 + 0.25 = 25.25, instead of 25.5 + 0.25 = 25.75 lb.
1621394046

Edited 1621394095
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Wolfgang A. said: I recently opened a new game. The Equipment tab no longer accounts for decimals of worn equipment. This works on older sheets, but on newer sheets, it no longer works. For example. If a character has 0.25 lb. of money, and 25.5 lb. of equipment, the equipment will calculate their carry weight as 25 + 0.25 = 25.25, instead of 25.5 + 0.25 = 25.75 lb. Thanks for the report Wolfgang.&nbsp; I'll have a look and get it fixed.&nbsp; I must have tweaked something while adding the metric option. ;-(&nbsp;&nbsp;
1621516491

Edited 1621517082
Jason H.
KS Backer
I think I've found a bug with the buff calculations. I am implementing the Sacred Weapon ability for my Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain Warpriest.&nbsp; I'm adding a +1 enhancement bonus that is supposed to stack with my weapon's +1 enhancement bonus.&nbsp; It will only stack to a maximum of +5, so I'm trying to future-proof it by writing it so it will top out properly down the road.&nbsp; My formula: {(floor(@{class-1-level}/4)+@{repeating_weapon_$0_enhance}),5}kl1 When I put the formula into the Buff calc box, the value box shows "0".&nbsp; I put the value inside double square brackets in the Notes area for the buff, and when I roll an attack, the value it shows is "2" (which is the expected, correct value).&nbsp; I've tried adding my character's name to the functions, but nothing changes. I can kludge it for now by setting it to floor(@{class-1-level}/4) untyped bonus, but I'll have to keep an eye on this value and my weapon's enhancement bonus going forward. Is this a known issue with one of the functions I'm using?&nbsp; Is there a more elegant (automated) work-around than me manually editing the value in the future? Thanks.
1621518148
Instead of using {,}kl1, try using min(,): min((floor(@{class-1-level}/4)+@{repeating_weapon_$0_enhance}),5) Different fields need one or the other, but I'll admit I've never tried very hard to figure out which needs which. -Joe Jason H. said: I think I've found a bug with the buff calculations. I am implementing the Sacred Weapon ability for my Molthuni Arsenal Chaplain Warpriest.&nbsp; I'm adding a +1 enhancement bonus that is supposed to stack with my weapon's +1 enhancement bonus.&nbsp; It will only stack to a maximum of +5, so I'm trying to future-proof it by writing it so it will top out properly down the road.&nbsp; My formula: {(floor(@{class-1-level}/4)+@{repeating_weapon_$0_enhance}),5}kl1 When I put the formula into the Buff calc box, the value box shows "0".&nbsp; I put the value inside double square brackets in the Notes area for the buff, and when I roll an attack, the value it shows is "2" (which is the expected, correct value).&nbsp; I've tried adding my character's name to the functions, but nothing changes. I can kludge it for now by setting it to floor(@{class-1-level}/4) untyped bonus, but I'll have to keep an eye on this value and my weapon's enhancement bonus going forward. Is this a known issue with one of the functions I'm using?&nbsp; Is there a more elegant (automated) work-around than me manually editing the value in the future? Thanks.
1621518423

Edited 1621518621
Jason H.
KS Backer
Had high hopes for a second, but using min((floor(@{class-1-level}/4)+@{repeating_weapon_$0_enhance}),5) the bonus shows "0" again.&nbsp; Thanks for the suggestion, though. Joe B. said: Instead of using {,}kl1, try using min(,): min((floor(@{class-1-level}/4)+@{repeating_weapon_$0_enhance}),5) Different fields need one or the other, but I'll admit I've never tried very hard to figure out which needs which. -Joe