Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Eric M. said: Just curious if the problem with gritty mode and attack rolls is a big problem or something that is relatively easy to fix? Should be easy Eric.  I'm on it.  Thanks for finding that bug.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Shu D. said: Hi guys! Amazing job on that new character sheet! I'm still learning how to use it correctly, so the answer to my question may be obvious, but is there a way to individually define if a PC roll should be public or only shared with GM? For example, I like to allow everyone to see skills like Acrobatics, but I prefer to have secret rolls for others, like Bluff. Thanks for your help! The Community Sheet has been around for about 4+ years.  ;-) The Official Sheet by roll20 came out last year.  It's a very good sheet as well with lots of features. The Community sheet has an option for whispers on the settings page(this option is sheet-wide), not sure about the Official sheet.
Thank you Vince.
Attacks to macro bar I pulled an attack from a sheet to the macro bar. I do not want it there any more. I do not find a way to get rid of it, since it does not appear in the macro list, as do macros I make manually. How can I delete it from the macro bar? Thanks!

Edited 1555590000
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@ Algunillo Just drag them back off the macro bar. When you point at it, on the right of the button there is a little gray colored tab you can grab and drag with. Drag it off to anywhere on the tabletop to remove it.
DXWarlock said: @ Algunillo Just drag them back off the macro bar. When you point at it, on the right of the button there is a little gray colored tab you can grab and drag with. Drag it off to anywhere on the tabletop to remove it. Great! I knew it had to be easy, but I just was not able to find a way. Thank you!

Edited 1555600266
An addendum to the gritty mode issue, the "has endurance feat" is not applying to the attack under gritty mode or normal wounds and vigor. I'm not sure if it's tied to the issue with gritty mode or a separate problem but I thought I should mention it as I just found it.

Edited 1555629868
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Eric M. said: An addendum to the gritty mode issue, the "has endurance feat" is not applying to the attack under gritty mode or normal wounds and vigor. I'm not sure if it's tied to the issue with gritty mode or a separate problem but I thought I should mention it as I just found it. I started looking at this last night and I noticed that we never actually added the necessary code for wound threshold(other than a default -1), endurance feat or gritty in regards to attacks . :-0 ...  I'll try and get this fixed for attacks and release an update.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Fixed wound threshold attack penalty calcs for Gritty mode and the Endurance Feat.&nbsp; I also added a "Gritty Mode" status marker to the Conditions window when Gritty Mode is enabled.&nbsp; Updated beta game:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72w" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/801350/kEQ72w</a> &nbsp; I'll update the sheet for the next pull. &nbsp;
Hi guys! It seems the Skills are sorted by Attribute name instead of Skill name, which is quite troublesome in the localized sheets :) Would it be possible to correct this in the future? Cheers,
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Frø said: Hi guys! It seems the Skills are sorted by Attribute name instead of Skill name, which is quite troublesome in the localized sheets :) Would it be possible to correct this in the future? Cheers, That's odd.&nbsp; I don't recall ever adding the additional list sorting localization code for skills.&nbsp; Currently, s kills "should be" sorted alphabetically by their English skill name.&nbsp; (Which, I agree, can be quite troublesome for localized sheets...)&nbsp; &nbsp;I recently did this on the Forbidden Lands sheet. I'll add it to the to do list.
Vince said: That's odd.&nbsp; I don't recall ever adding the additional list sorting localization code for skills.&nbsp; Currently, s kills "should be" sorted alphabetically by their English skill name.&nbsp; (Which, I agree, can be quite troublesome for localized sheets...)&nbsp; &nbsp;I recently did this on the Forbidden Lands sheet. I'll add it to the to do list. Yes, it is indeed sorted alphabetically by English skill name (and that's what I meant ;) ) Thanks!
I am curious what I can do to improve game time performance. so i ran using the sheet tonight (and making use of the pfc --parse|{{stat block}} api feature, and performance was terrible. as GM I had to reload roll20 5+ times and eventually gave up on using the fancy api buttons and rolls. Is there any advice, should i not associate tokens to sheets, does that help? Is there any sheet settings i can use to limit performance impact? I also made a new thread in the pro forum ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7401906/performance-questions" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7401906/performance-questions</a> ) From a technical standpoint, the js is occurring mostly in a sandbox controlled by roll20? Thank you for any advice, and again thank you for putting all this work into these sheets and scripts, pathfinder isn't a simple system.

Edited 1556258481
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I doubt the PFC script is contributing to the response issues you are experiencing.&nbsp; The Community sheet is huge with lots of options which means lots of attributes...&nbsp; Try and limit the number of repeating spells. Don't load every spell in the compendium. ;-P Too many spells can negatively impact a game's performance.&nbsp; Make sure to only load the most used/common spells.&nbsp; Drag/drop/update spells as needed.&nbsp; Lot's of attributes are created for each repeating spell... The Lastpass extension(password manager) and maybe others, have issues with how roll20 uses inputs and can slow a game to a crawl.&nbsp; Disable LP while on roll20 if you use it.&nbsp; Large images, lot's of images, lot's of tokens, 3d dice, animations, advanced fow, dynamic lighting, computer specs, browser(try Chrome, try FF), toggling browser hardware acceleration, etc. all will have an impact on your game as well.&nbsp; The PF sheet is a behemoth.
Frø said: Vince said: That's odd.&nbsp; I don't recall ever adding the additional list sorting localization code for skills.&nbsp; Currently, s kills "should be" sorted alphabetically by their English skill name.&nbsp; (Which, I agree, can be quite troublesome for localized sheets...)&nbsp; &nbsp;I recently did this on the Forbidden Lands sheet. I'll add it to the to do list. Would it possible to do the same for Conditions? If not, it's less important, since it's displayed in a more compact fashion :) Thanks!

Edited 1556757091
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I believe this can be done for Conditions as well.&nbsp; I'll include it with the localization of skills.
I have been having an issue wth using the mythic optional rules, when I fill in the Mythic feats the descriptions won't show up in the chat box. Is there somewhere that I can look that may have a fix for this? I have been opting to just fill the description into the short description box for now.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
William W. said: I have been having an issue wth using the mythic optional rules, when I fill in the Mythic feats the descriptions won't show up in the chat box. Is there somewhere that I can look that may have a fix for this? I have been opting to just fill the description into the short description box for now. The Mythic macro-text is setup to simply show the short description, but you can edit the macro-text change this; {{description=@{short-description}}} to&nbsp; {{shortdesc=@{short-description}}} {{description=@{description}}} which will show both types.&nbsp; Or include only the description you would like.
Hi, two minor things I found recently with the Community Sheet: 1. The "worn-shield" attribute seems to be missing from the attribute list, resulting in no shield being shown under the "Worn Equipment" section on the Equip tab after using the "Set Shield" button (although that can be easily fixed by just adding the attribute yourself). The rest of the attributes for shields are available, and everything is calculated normally though, so no worries. 2. When a character has multiple classes, it only shows the characters' first class at the top of the character sheet under "Class". Is there any way to include a characters' other classes in that field without just adding them all to the first class field? Maybe by creating a new attribute called "class-all-names" or something similar that just pastes the names of all classes (if there are any) one after the other with slashes between them? Thanks!

Edited 1556928742
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Julian Not sure I'm following the "worn-shield" issue.&nbsp; Make sure to adjust type and location. Showing all class names for multi-classed character's has come up in the past.&nbsp; Normally I just adjust the first class name to show any additional classes.&nbsp; That said, I will add your suggestion as a feature request.&nbsp; Thank you.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Vince said: @Julian Not sure I'm following the "worn-shield" issue.&nbsp; Make sure to adjust type and location. I figured out the (really, my) issue there, when you use the Set Armor button, it automatically updates the Location to be Armor, however pressing the Set Shield button does not update the Location to Shield, therefore not putting it into the right location. You can however just manually update the location and it puts it in the right spot. So, that one was on me, I forgot you can change the location of armor and shields with the dropdown menu. My bad.
Hi, Is there a way to list all spells, by name, in my spellbook? Not just prepared. Every spell in a text format. Using&nbsp; @{name| spellclass - 0 - book } only shows me prepareds. Thanks
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There is a checkbox in your spells area to only show prepared, just uncheck that. You may need to make sure to be in expanded edit mode and/or have "show more fields"&nbsp; checked. I'm on mobile atm or I'd post a screen grab of it.

Edited 1557423524
For some reason I cannot get the macro to show / hide Hasted attack to work. The problem: clicking "no" will only hide the Haste name and the attack roll, but it will still show all the damage for the attack for the roll. What am I doing wrong with the code? Original: {{attack8=[[ 1d20cs&gt;[[ @{crit-target} ]] + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack8_value} ]] [iterative] ]]}} {{damage8=[[ @{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro} ]]}} {{crit_confirm8=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack8_value} ]] [iterative] + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage8=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]] ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{precision_dmg81=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg82=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg81=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg82=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{attack8name=@{iterative_attack8_name}}} Haste code: ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}attack8=[[ 1d20cs&gt;[[ @{crit-target} ]] + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack8_value} ]] [iterative] ]]}} {{damage8=[[ @{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro} ]]}} {{crit_confirm8=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack8_value} ]] [iterative] + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage8=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]] ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{precision_dmg81=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg82=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg81=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg82=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{attack8name=@{iterative_attack8_name}}}
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Memm Did you replace all left double braces in the macro-text with the Haste query? "?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}"&nbsp; ;-) ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}attack8=[[ 1d20cs&gt;[[ @{crit-target} ]] + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack8_value} ]] [iterative] ]]}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}damage8=[[ @{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro} ]]}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}crit_confirm8=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack8_value} ]] [iterative] + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}crit_damage8=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]] ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}precision_dmg81=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}precision_dmg82=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}critical_dmg81=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}critical_dmg82=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}attack8name=@{iterative_attack8_name}}}
Vince said: @Memm Did you replace all left double braces in the macro-text with the Haste query? "?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}"&nbsp; ;-) ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}attack8=[[ 1d20cs&gt;[[ @{crit-target} ]] + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack8_value} ]] [iterative] ]]}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}damage8=[[ @{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro} ]]}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}crit_confirm8=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack8_value} ]] [iterative] + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}crit_damage8=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]] ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}precision_dmg81=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}precision_dmg82=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}critical_dmg81=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}critical_dmg82=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} ?{Haste|No,|Yes,{{}attack8name=@{iterative_attack8_name}}} Thank you! That does seem like a solution, appreciated.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
&nbsp;Beta update: added localization list sorting to Conditions and Skills

Edited 1557692927
Feature Request: Add a way for a buff to toggle an extra attack e.g. for haste. An implementation that comes to mind could look like the following: Add an "Extra Attack" option to the Bonus dropdown list within a Buff entry. Under Iterative Atks, after "Include a 9th Attack?" add an "Extra Attack" entry with a checkbox. (Alternatively, this could go under its own section within an attack entry e.g. you'd have "Extra Atk" next to "Iterative Atks", which you could expand to configure) When both a buff with "Extra Attack" is active and the attack has checked the checkbox for "Extra Attack", the extra attack is rolled. If you find it necessary to allow multiple extra attacks, the bonus could be numeric with a bonus type so that it has stacking rules, and the attack entry could have "1st Extra Attack?", "2nd Extra Attack?", etc.
Is there a way to view/modify @{total-attack} within the character sheet? I had an issue with multiple bonuses not adding together correctly. It resolved after I disabled and re-enabled all my buffs, but I was still curious if @{total-attack} was modifiable within the sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Tyrir said: Is there a way to view/modify @{total-attack} within the character sheet? I had an issue with multiple bonuses not adding together correctly. It resolved after I disabled and re-enabled all my buffs, but I was still curious if @{total-attack} was modifiable within the sheet. Total attack is auto-calculated by sheet workers(lot's of data being calculated based on the current state of the sheet) and is not editable, although the attributes that feed total-attack are accessible/editable. Unfortunately, multiple and/or complicated buff's can trip up sheet-calcs.&nbsp; Sometimes it takes a little toggling or a re-calc if you believe a number is off.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Tyrir said: Feature Request: Add a way for a buff to toggle an extra attack e.g. for haste. An implementation that comes to mind could look like the following: Add an "Extra Attack" option to the Bonus dropdown list within a Buff entry. Under Iterative Atks, after "Include a 9th Attack?" add an "Extra Attack" entry with a checkbox. (Alternatively, this could go under its own section within an attack entry e.g. you'd have "Extra Atk" next to "Iterative Atks", which you could expand to configure) When both a buff with "Extra Attack" is active and the attack has checked the checkbox for "Extra Attack", the extra attack is rolled. If you find it necessary to allow multiple extra attacks, the bonus could be numeric with a bonus type so that it has stacking rules, and the attack entry could have "1st Extra Attack?", "2nd Extra Attack?", etc. I'll add that as a suggestion Tyrir.&nbsp; Thank you.

Edited 1557863390
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
v1.735 Update: <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5075" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5075</a> - fix for damage_macro getting reset to default when closing/re-opening sheets - added localization list sorting for skills and conditions Apologies, I didn't have time to address max dex not being applied for when a non-dex AC_ability is being used.&nbsp; I'll try and address that next week. Cheers
Hello! I have been having a problem for a while now and forgot forums existed! So i've found that after creating new spell cells for metamagic and setting their altered tier, they will transport themselves back to their base tier tab every time I log back in to roll20. I've also been having trouble with the prepped spells section displaying more selected than I actually have per spell level. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Edited 1558932783
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Moppy said: Hello! I have been having a problem for a while now and forgot forums existed! So i've found that after creating new spell cells for metamagic and setting their altered tier, they will transport themselves back to their base tier tab every time I log back in to roll20. I've also been having trouble with the prepped spells section displaying more selected than I actually have per spell level. Is there anything I can do to resolve this? Hi Moppy, I'm not sure I understand your metamagic issue.&nbsp; Can you give a more specific example? (ie casting a heightened spell and changing the spell level reverts back to the original spell level after I close/reopen sheet...) Have you tried toggling the "Show only prepared..." option at the top of the Spells/Day sub-section?&nbsp; I would also try changing the value for the prepared field/attribute found on each repeating spell row to see if that changes what gets displayed for your spellbooks.
Is there a way to default the header images to be switched on? For every new character I create, I have to remember to enable every individual header image icon. Even if there was a way to 'enable all', that would make things a lot easier. Thanks.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Samuel Penn said: Is there a way to default the header images to be switched on? For every new character I create, I have to remember to enable every individual header image icon. Even if there was a way to 'enable all', that would make things a lot easier. Thanks. I actually added this exact suggestion as a feature request a long time ago(2+years), but forgot about it. ;-)&nbsp; I believe there are a couple of ways this can be implemented rather easily.&nbsp; I'll try and get this added(time/life permitting as always).&nbsp; One workaround - Pro users can use the ChatSetAttr script to set header images(as well as any other sheet-specific settings) Here's an example of my macro I use with ChatSetAttr to setup my sheets.&nbsp; &nbsp;You can add/remove/change the various attribute flags in the macro as needed. #Sheet-default&nbsp; NOTE: I'm using the "--all" flag in this macro which will affect ALL sheet's in the game.&nbsp; Remove --all if you only want to make changes to a selected token/linked sheet.&nbsp; !setattr {{ --all --craft-show|0 --perform-show|0 --profession-show|0 --misc-show|0 --header_image-pf_spell|[default](<a href="http://imgur.com/9yjOsAD.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/9yjOsAD.png</a>) --header_image-pf_attack-melee|[default](<a href="http://i.imgur.com/AGq5VBG.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/AGq5VBG.png</a>) --header_image-pf_attack-ranged|[default](<a href="http://imgur.com/58j2e8P.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/58j2e8P.png</a>) --header_image-pf_attack-cmb|[default](<a href="http://imgur.com/RUJfMGe.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/RUJfMGe.png</a>) --header_image-pf_defense|[default](<a href="http://imgur.com/02fV6wh.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/02fV6wh.png</a>) --header_image-pf_generic|[default](<a href="http://imgur.com/phw1eFB.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/phw1eFB.png</a>) --header_image-pf_ability|[default](<a href="http://i.imgur.com/UxYSva8.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/UxYSva8.png</a>) --header_image-pf_block|[default](<a href="http://imgur.com/nBnv4DL.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/nBnv4DL.png</a>) --header_image-pf_generic-skill|[default](<a href="http://imgur.com/8dCkRtG.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/8dCkRtG.png</a>) --header_image-pf_generic-init|[default](<a href="http://i.imgur.com/pjS6HVJ.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/pjS6HVJ.png</a>) --header_image-pf_block-item|[default](<a href="http://i.imgur.com/4FgQuqS.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/4FgQuqS.png</a>) --header_image-pf_block-check|[default](<a href="http://i.imgur.com/a6O3ZGB.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/a6O3ZGB.png</a>) --use_hero_points|0 --use_advanced_options|1 --normal_macro_show|1 --adv_macro_show|1 --sheet-config-show|1 --core_pfs_show|0 --header-image-show|0 --roll-template-info-show|0 --migrations-show|0 --cleanup-show|0 --defense-notes-show|0 --skill_options-show|0 --skill-notes-show|0 --worn-items-show|0 --other-items-show|0 --attack-options-show|0 --attack-notes-show|0 --custom-attr-sect-a-show|0 --custom-attr-sect-c-show|0 --custom-attr-sect-b-show|0 --custom-attr-sect-d-show|0 }} Cheers&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
Vince said: Hi Moppy, I'm not sure I understand your metamagic issue.&nbsp; Can you give a more specific example? (ie casting a heightened spell and changing the spell level reverts back to the original spell level after I close/reopen sheet...) Have you tried toggling the "Show only prepared..." option at the top of the Spells/Day sub-section?&nbsp; I would also try changing the value for the prepared field/attribute found on each repeating spell row to see if that changes what gets displayed for your spellbooks. I'll show some pictures because that's easier: So here my Selective spells, which should be heightened by one, are being displayed on the page for 6th-level spells, as though the value in the slot dropdown is being ignored. If I change that slot value, it will work as it should do, moving the spell to the associated page. I am however utterly flummoxed , after having experimented a little. Moving to a different page does nothing; the spells remain where I last set them. Closing and reopening the character sheet fails to elicit a reset. Exiting the game, even logging out of and back in to my account does nothing. And yet, every saturday, without fail, the spells are back in the wrong places. I did find out though that hitting the recalculate button moves all the spells i had put back in their right levels to their original levels again, so that might be something that is an easier fix.

Edited 1559166766
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Moppy Thanks for the detail Moppy.&nbsp; I'm not sure...&nbsp; Testing this, I'm able to get metamagic spells to move to the appropriate level (spell level tab 0-9) according to the slot I select and they "stick"(do not revert back to their actual spell level after closing/re-opening sheet/game etc.) as well.&nbsp; I'm not able to replicate. I only tested with a 6th lvl Sorcerer(so not very many spells). By chance, are you keeping a lot of spells on your sheet? (50+)&nbsp; Spells=attributes=performance hit(on the sheet and in-game).&nbsp; This can adversely effect the sheet's responsiveness.&nbsp; Best practice is to only use the spells you frequently cast.&nbsp; I know it's a pain, but you might want to get in the habit of using the compendium to drag and drop less common spells as needed and delete them once they are cast.
I am a level 13 witch in a game of Wrath of the Righteous, so lots of spells are a given. I know our other caster stopped using the sheet entirely, at least for spells, so it might be time for me to find an alternative solution. Thanks for bearing with me though!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Moppy said: I am a level 13 witch in a game of Wrath of the Righteous, so lots of spells are a given. I know our other caster stopped using the sheet entirely, at least for spells, so it might be time for me to find an alternative solution. Thanks for bearing with me though! I can sympathize with your plight and can say it's not an issue specific to the Community sheet, although it can be exaggerated on the Community sheet due to it's complexity and options.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Samuel Penn said: Is there a way to default the header images to be switched on? For every new character I create, I have to remember to enable every individual header image icon. Even if there was a way to 'enable all', that would make things a lot easier. Thanks. Update v1.36 pr submitted ( <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5136" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5136</a> ) set all roll template header images to on/off from the settings|header image section. added the option on the game's sheet setting page as well. setting the header images will no affect any existing custom URL images all ready set on the sheet by the user. reminder: simple roll templates (if selected) do not display header images, regardless of the header image settings
Per the wiki, when encumbrance is set to "Ignore" in Settings|Sheet Configuration|Encumbrance, ACP will be set to "0" and Max Dex will be set to "99". Would it be possible to modify this so that only encumbrance is ignored? I suspect the most common use case for ignoring encumbrance is for games where the GM handwaves the weight encumbrance rules (not all armor penalties), but most always would keep ACP and Max Dex limitations due to armor/shield.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Tyrir said: Per the wiki, when encumbrance is set to "Ignore" in Settings|Sheet Configuration|Encumbrance, ACP will be set to "0" and Max Dex will be set to "99". Would it be possible to modify this so that only encumbrance is ignored? I suspect the most common use case for ignoring encumbrance is for games where the GM handwaves the weight encumbrance rules (not all armor penalties), but most always would keep ACP and Max Dex limitations due to armor/shield. This is already supported. Simply select "armor and shield only" from the drop down:

Edited 1559539857
Ah, thanks. I found that a bit confusing. My interpretation was that "armor and shield only" meant the encumbrance due to the weight of the armor and shield only. Looking again at the rules for Carrying Capacity, they do describe ACP and Max Dex underneath "Encumbrance by Armor" though, so I suppose that is a reasonable way to display the options since it matches the language in the PF rules. That said, I might suggest a different approach than the drop-down: one checkbox for "Ignore Load?" or "Ignore Encumbrance by Weight?", and a second checkbox for "Ignore Armor/Shield ACP and Max Dex?".
Hi, I am a blind user using a screen reader to access this sheet. The sheet says to check the second checkbox for screen reader users, but when I attempt to do so, the box toggles to Checked and immediately to Not Checked again. I can't figure out if the setting I need to enable has in fact been enabled. I tried this in firefox and chrome.
I'm having issues getting this custom sheet to use in my game. Anyway someone could post a direct link so I know I'm grabbing the right files? The two times I loaded it I had red text overlay and the configuration didn't look like the example posted on the first page.&nbsp;

Edited 1559677547
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Xander, You don't need to use this as a custom sheet. The only reason to do so is if you are going to be making changes to the code to support homebrew rules or an alternative system. Simply select it from the drop down on your game settings page to use the live version of the sheet. If you are wanting to make code changes, then you can find the most up to date live code in the sheet's folder on the Roll20 repo . Make sure to grab the html , css , and translation json files. Missing the translation file is what causes the red text. When grabbing the code, make sure that the file has completely loaded before you copy it, or you won't copy/paste the full code; this is normally a problem with the html.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Nick S. said: Hi, I am a blind user using a screen reader to access this sheet. The sheet says to check the second checkbox for screen reader users, but when I attempt to do so, the box toggles to Checked and immediately to Not Checked again. I can't figure out if the setting I need to enable has in fact been enabled. I tried this in firefox and chrome. Hi Nick.&nbsp; The checkbox you are toggling (attr_expanall) simply expands all collapsed sections on the sheet (which makes hidden areas visible) in order to help with navigation.
Vince said: Samuel Penn said: Is there a way to default the header images to be switched on? For every new character I create, I have to remember to enable every individual header image icon. Even if there was a way to 'enable all', that would make things a lot easier. Thanks. I actually added this exact suggestion as a feature request a long time ago(2+years), but forgot about it. ;-)&nbsp; I believe there are a couple of ways this can be implemented rather easily.&nbsp; I'll try and get this added(time/life permitting as always).&nbsp; One workaround - Pro users can use the ChatSetAttr script to set header images(as well as any other sheet-specific settings) Here's an example of my macro I use with ChatSetAttr to setup my sheets.&nbsp; &nbsp;You can add/remove/change the various attribute flags in the macro as needed. Thanks Vince, I'll take a look at this.