We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Accept
Advertisement Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

1583376993

Edited 1583377091
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
there must be something off with how the attribute changes are triggering events.  Sounds like some might be getting set to their defaults after other's are getting triggered. I'll log it as a bug.
1583416163
Jason H.
KS Backer
I'm having some issues with armor on the sheet. First: I have studded leather armor and a buckler equipped.  I added them from the compendium into the equipment sheet, and then clicked the buttons to set armor and set shield.  (The values in the compendium aren't right for either item, but that's not your problem, and I was able to fix it without issue.)  When I go to the Defenses tab, the values for Max Dex, ACP, and Spell Failure are right for each item, but the Armor Penalties area only calculates the Spell Failure correctly — ACP is 0 when it should be -2, and Max Dex is 99 when it should be 5.  I've tried clicking the armor and shield on/off on this tab and recalculating, but to no effect. Second (minor): The "Worn Equipment" area shows the studded leather in the Armor slot, but not the buckler in the Shield slot.  I tried clicking them on/off in the Defenses tab and recalculating, but no change.
1583417122
Check your settings and see what the "Encumbrance based on" setting is. It sounds like you have it set to ignore encumbrance. If that's the case, change it to any of the other settings, and your armor settings should work. Sheet authors, have you considered putting a note on the defenses tab about this? It seems to trigger a lot of questions. Jason H. said: I'm having some issues with armor on the sheet. First: I have studded leather armor and a buckler equipped.  I added them from the compendium into the equipment sheet, and then clicked the buttons to set armor and set shield.  (The values in the compendium aren't right for either item, but that's not your problem, and I was able to fix it without issue.)  When I go to the Defenses tab, the values for Max Dex, ACP, and Spell Failure are right for each item, but the Armor Penalties area only calculates the Spell Failure correctly — ACP is 0 when it should be -2, and Max Dex is 99 when it should be 5.  I've tried clicking the armor and shield on/off on this tab and recalculating, but to no effect.
1583418122
Jason H.
KS Backer
Joe B. You were right, it was set to ignore, and setting it to armor fixed it.  Thanks.
1583594132
Hello. I've got a few questions relating to the frequency section of repeating abilities. When I use the resource tracking on the companion script, the numbers displayed in the Abilities macro don't get updated until I recalculate the sheet. I assume this is related to the Roll20 bug with the API not triggering sheetworkers. Is there a workaround, or do I just need to live with it until it's fixed? I haven't been able to figure out how the Abilities macro determines what to display when the frequency is set to something non-numeric (i.e. N/A, constant, or at will). Sometimes it just shows (0) after the ability name; sometimes it shows (0/0), and sometimes it doesn't show anything. I've tried changing from one to another and recalculating the sheet, but nothing seems to change what's shown, and what's shown doesn't consistently match the frequency choice. Am I missing something? Similarly, in the ability roll template, the display of the frequency is inconsistent. For example, I have a 3rd level bard with 5 bardic performances in her abilities. All of them have the frequency set to "N/A" since I use a custom attribute to track bardic performance rounds. When I roll countersong, it doesn't display a frequency. When I roll fascinate, inspire courage, or inspire competence, it displays "[0]" in red as the frequency. When I roll distraction, it displays "NA" as the frequency. In the Abilities macro, no frequency is shown for any of them. I'm pretty sure I haven't edited the relevant part of any of the ability macros, as they all contain the exact same language: "{{hasfrequency=@{hasfrequency}}} {{frequency=^{@{frequency}}}}". Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
1583655305
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Joe, When I use the resource tracking on the companion script, the numbers displayed in the Abilities macro don't get updated until I recalculate the sheet. I assume this is related to the Roll20 bug with the API not triggering sheetworkers. Is there a workaround, or do I just need to live with it until it's fixed? I'm not able to reproduce this. ;-(  I don't think this is related to the API bug thats been brought up. example; If I'm using the Trapfinding ability and have it set 1/1 day.  I can use PFC's ability tracking, "-" button to reduce the freq by 1 and I see it automatically reflected on the sheet as well as chat.  No re-calc needed.   Is this how you are handling tracking for abilities?  I believe PFC has various methods for handling tracking...  I'm also able to track remaining ammo/consumables automatically without issue.   I haven't been able to figure out how the Abilities macro determines what to display when the frequency is set to something non-numeric (i.e. N/A, constant, or at will). Sometimes it just shows (0) after the ability name; sometimes it shows (0/0), and sometimes it doesn't show anything. I've tried changing from one to another and recalculating the sheet, but nothing seems to change what's shown, and what's shown doesn't consistently match the frequency choice. Am I missing something? The way the rolltemplate is layed out, I believe frequency should be displayed for everything but N/A.  Try changing the frequency to something else then clicking into another field.  In my experience, hitting the "recalc" button can fix some calculation issues on the sheet, but can also reset other attributes to default values. Similarly, in the ability roll template, the display of the frequency is inconsistent. For example, I have a 3rd level bard with 5 bardic performances in her abilities. All of them have the frequency set to "N/A" since I use a custom attribute to track bardic performance rounds. When I roll countersong, it doesn't display a frequency. When I roll fascinate, inspire courage, or inspire competence, it displays "[0]" in red as the frequency. When I roll distraction, it displays "NA" as the frequency. In the Abilities macro, no frequency is shown for any of them. I'm pretty sure I haven't edited the relevant part of any of the ability macros, as they all contain the exact same language: "{{hasfrequency=@{hasfrequency}}} {{frequency=^{@{frequency}}}}". Am I doing something wrong? This is probably related to the issue above.  If you change those abilities frequency to "other" and enter "5" in the left and max fields, do you notice a change?  What if you then set them back to "n/a" ?  Also, do not use the recalc button after updating/changing the attribute values.
1583673215
HI Vince, I think I may not have been clear when describing my first issue. Let me walk you through what I'm seeing. I apologize in advance for the length of this post and the number of pictures it contains. I use the Abilities button to see what a character can do and how many uses of each thing they have left: Then I use Lay on Hands... And click the minus to decrement the uses available: As you can see, so far so good. The number is adjusted accordingly. The next time I go to use my Abilities macro, though, the numbers it shows are outdated: They haven't been updated, even though the uses left on the sheet have been: That's  the issue I was trying to report and what I suspect is being caused by that Roll20 bug. For the second issue, both detect evil and sacred touch are set to "At Will" for the character in the pictures above. As you can see, it shows "0" for the uses available, which is, at best, misleading. After changing both to "N/A" and then clicking in their short description fields, and without hitting recalc, their uses do not change in the Abilities macro, but note that the Lay on Hands uses have been updated: I changed both to 5/5, as you suggested, and that clearly works: But when I change them back to N/A, the Abilities macro doesn't update: I get the same result when I change them back to "At Will", too. Hitting recalc doesn't help here. It's only if I change the frequency back to "/day", manually delete both 5s, then change back to "N/A" that I see a change, bringing back the 0 uses instead of just leaving it out: Further changing them from "N/A" back to "At will" makes no difference in the Abilities macro display. On the bard's individual abilities, though, changing the frequency from "N/A" to something else and back again did fix the display problems on the individual ability macros. For some reason, though, her Abilities macro shows no frequency for her abilities instead of that misleading zero that the paladin's shows: I hope this helps make my situation clearer. Thanks! -Joe
1583709954
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Joe.  That helps a lot.  1. The Abilities chat menu doesn't appear to update freq number(s) to match a changed freq state.  You can force the abilities chat menu to refresh by toggling a row's "show" option and the chat menu will post with the updated freq changes.  There must be something off with the chat menu event listeners where they are not getting refreshed with changes to repeating_ability.   Should be an "easy" fix... 2. When an abilities freq is set to n/a , constant , or at will, the Abilities chat menu will either show (0) or the freq current/max value(s) if previously entered for a numerically-based freq.   There's definitely something wrong with the way the freq selector is getting processed by the sheetworker script.  Freq should be hidden if using  n/a ,  constant , or  at will.   That said, I think you can eliminate "(0)" from being shown if you changed freq to a numerically-based freq and delete anything in the #left and the max calc fields, then change the freq back to  n/a ,  constant , or  at will as appropriate . I'll mark these as bugs and add them to the to-do list.  Thanks Joe.
1584542310
Does the sheet support Unchained/Simple Monster Creation / leaving stuff blank? Just wondering, not a feature request.
1584548474
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Ellen N. said: Does the sheet support Unchained/Simple Monster Creation / leaving stuff blank? Just wondering, not a feature request. No.  The sheet uses RAW (for the most part) to handle parsing npc/monster stats. Nearly all attributes are shared between the character-based tabs and the npc/monster tab which helps limit the number of attributes and auto-calculations needed.
1584635350
So, after grabbing the “Skills” button and placing it in my toolbar and clicking it, I get a pm/whisper asking me which skills I’d like to roll. There is an option for “Knowledge” in there, which opens up a second window and let’s me choose which knowledge skill I’d like to select. Extremely handy. I would like to make a shortcut to JUST the second window. Knowledge. Identical to the one that comes up after selecting it from the whisper. I tried looking for the specific call, but can’t find it. Can anyone help?
1584635963
You can use %{ charactername |knowledge_skills_buttons_macro}.
1584638301
Joe B. said: You can use %{ charactername |knowledge_skills_buttons_macro}. Thank you!
1584641208
CB
Pro
I recently added the Dual Wield for a character (created normally within the Attacks tab), but for some reason, every time I create a Dual Wield attack or recalculate the sheet, it adds an extra attack for the primary weapon. For example, the primary attack only has 2 attacks based on BAB, and the character only has normal two-weapon fighting skills (no Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, etc.), so they should get 2 attacks for the primary hand and a 3rd attack with the off-hand.  However, I am seeing it roll 3 attacks with the primary hand and a 4th attack with the off-hand. I looked at the Iterative Atks drop-down menu, and it lists the 3rd iterative attack as created and toggled on every time I create a new Dual Wield attack or recalculate the sheet.  When I created the Dual Wield attack, I made sure that the Primary Attack only had 2 iterative attacks, but it keeps adding that extra attack. It's a small bug but it is easy to not notice it and forget about it if you recalculate the sheet at a later time.
1584669610
Fighting Defensively... I haven't found an conditional support for it within the sheet... So I made a buff: Rather than keeping my character sheet open during play and toggling this checkbox, I was hoping someone might be able to help me do this through macro... or if this very common condition has been handled in another way, I'm open to that as well. Thank you
1584670144
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The only way to handle it without the sheet being open would be via an API script (requires the game's CREATOR be a pro sub) like chatSetAttr
1584683944
CB
Pro
I did not realise this before but the Dual Wield attacks are also not showing any of the notes from any of the description fields of Melee Attack Notes, Ranged Attack Notes, CMD Notes, Attack Notes, or the Weapon Notes. CB
1584690291

Edited 1584690451
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
@CB That does seem like a bug with it adding the additional MH attack upon creating a Dual Wield attack and re-enabling the extra attack if the sheet is recalculated.  I'll add it to the bug list.  As a workaround, you can simply enter "{{attack4=}}" on the 4th iterative attack's macro-text. I'm pretty sure that the melee, ranged, and cmb notes are toggled by the attack type, so an attack type of "Dual Wield" doesn't flag those specific notes to be included.  Attack notes and Weapon notes should be included. At least they show up for me...
1584725388
CB
Pro
Vince, You are right, I am seeing now the Attack Notes and Weapon Notes - I just didn't see it before (it was pretty late in the AM when I was playing around with converting a Kobold Press adventure for my campaign, lol). Thank you for the tip and thank you in advance for sorting out the bug whenever you do it.  :) Cheers! CB
Sorry to bother but I'm playing an Arcanist and the Spell system provided is a bit limited for this class: How could I set up correctly the prepared spell but the overall spell slot available? Is it possible? Thanks
1584920435

Edited 1584920921
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
@Luca The sheet really isn't set up to handle a hybrid spell-casting class like the Arcanist, which is basically a prepared spontaneous caster... Workaround: you can use two spell casting classes on the Spell Tab.  note: make sure to enable the "User defined fields" from the settings>sheet configuration>advanced. 1. The 1st spell class represents your prepared spells (as per raw, w/out the INT bonus. You can manually remove the INT bonus using the 1st user defined column) You might give this a custom spell class name. ie "arc-prepared" Make sure you have "prepared" checked under the Spells/Day casting type. 2. The 2nd spell class will be used to represent your spells per day (as per raw, does include the INT bonus). You might give this a custom spell class name. ie "arc-spells/day" Make sure you have "spontaneous" checked under the Spells/Day casting type. 3. Add any spells you have prepared as the 1st spell class.  ie "arc-prepared" and of course mark them prepared if you appropriate for the day. 4. Add a "placeholder" spell to each level you can cast as the 2nd spell class ie "arc-spells/day".  Example; under 2nd level spells, you might add a placeholder called "2nd Level Spells per Day"  You are going to use these "placeholder spells" on each spell level to track the number of spells/day used/available.  Adjust them manually as you cast spells and refer to the 2nd spell class Spells/Day section to track.  You might even add a reference to these attributes in your spell notes and include them with any spells that are sent to chat.  While clunky, I think this should help.  I haven't played an Arcanist, so I'm not sure if, or how the Arcane Reservoir plays into this...
1584932875
Ian P
Plus
I'm trying to import a community sheet to a new game thru the vault, but it imports as the pathfinder official sheet instead.  What am I doing wrong, and is there a way to fix it?
1584933804
James W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ian P said: I'm trying to import a community sheet to a new game thru the vault, but it imports as the pathfinder official sheet instead.  What am I doing wrong, and is there a way to fix it? What character sheet is used is a game setting; the game you are importing your character into is using the official sheet. To use the community sheet, the game creator has to change the game to use the community sheet instead of the official one, which will apply to all  characters in the game.
Great, I'll try this setup. Lucky enough Arcane Reservoir is just a "consumable" to enhance spells or make special attacks or effect so it just have to be counted. Vince said: @Luca The sheet really isn't set up to handle a hybrid spell-casting class like the Arcanist, which is basically a prepared spontaneous caster... Workaround: you can use two spell casting classes on the Spell Tab.  note: make sure to enable the "User defined fields" from the settings>sheet configuration>advanced. 1. The 1st spell class represents your prepared spells (as per raw, w/out the INT bonus. You can manually remove the INT bonus using the 1st user defined column) You might give this a custom spell class name. ie "arc-prepared" Make sure you have "prepared" checked under the Spells/Day casting type. 2. The 2nd spell class will be used to represent your spells per day (as per raw, does include the INT bonus). You might give this a custom spell class name. ie "arc-spells/day" Make sure you have "spontaneous" checked under the Spells/Day casting type. 3. Add any spells you have prepared as the 1st spell class.  ie "arc-prepared" and of course mark them prepared if you appropriate for the day. 4. Add a "placeholder" spell to each level you can cast as the 2nd spell class ie "arc-spells/day".  Example; under 2nd level spells, you might add a placeholder called "2nd Level Spells per Day"  You are going to use these "placeholder spells" on each spell level to track the number of spells/day used/available.  Adjust them manually as you cast spells and refer to the 2nd spell class Spells/Day section to track.  You might even add a reference to these attributes in your spell notes and include them with any spells that are sent to chat.  While clunky, I think this should help.  I haven't played an Arcanist, so I'm not sure if, or how the Arcane Reservoir plays into this...
1585021129
I'm having issues importing monsters from non-PRD content. I have Beastiary 1 purchased and am following the instructions to import NPCs into the community sheet the same way I import PRD content successfully, but the only thing that gets copied over is the NPC name. No other data is transferred over unlike PRD NPCs which behave normally. Is there a workaround?
1585022601

Edited 1585022912
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
While the the community sheet works with the free Pathfinder Compendium, it does not work with the Bestiary, or any of the roll20/paizo marketplace products for that matter. ;-(
1585437206

Edited 1585437610
I've just begun a game using this sheet and I noticed that the Spell Save DC "auto calculations" is messed up, and I'm not sure how to change/fix it? Am I missing something? I apologize if this has been asked and/or addressed before, there are a lot of forum pages to go through... Thanks in advance! This is how it shows up lol: ADDENDUM: I also just noticed that none of the Casting Modifier (in this case, set to CHA) fields are incorporating into the math, even after Recalculating
1585437379
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This occurs when you haven't set what class is giving your spells. Just set your spellcasting class and you should be good.
Scott C. said: This occurs when you haven't set what class is giving your spells. Just set your spellcasting class and you should be good. I have set the class. 
1585437903
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Try the recalc button at the top of the sheet.  It's possible that roll20's current heavy user load combined with a very burdensome community sheet could be causing some issues with the sheet's auto-calculations.
Jez S. said: I've just begun a game using this sheet and I noticed that the Spell Save DC "auto calculations" is messed up, and I'm not sure how to change/fix it? Am I missing something? I apologize if this has been asked and/or addressed before, there are a lot of forum pages to go through... Thanks in advance! This is how it shows up lol: ADDENDUM: I also just noticed that none of the Casting Modifier (in this case, set to CHA) fields are incorporating into the math, even after Recalculating For some reason, changing the Concentration ability dropdown, and then changing it back, caused it to update... Problem solved, I suppose, though kinda weird
1585666153
P K.
Pro
I just recently started using roll20 again and I love the community sheet, however I'm having some difficulty with spontaneous casters. Is there a way to get the amount of spells remaining to show up when using the spellbook button? I've enabled the show uses roll option, but it just seems to show me if whether it has any prepared versions of the spell despite being a spontaneous caster. This is what I'm currently seeing with the way I have it set up.  
1585765907
Luke M.
KS Backer
Got a question. I'm trying to import a herolab character into the community sheet. I've done this before for other sheets and it all went great. This time though the sheet imports everything else but it seems to skip all the equipment. Has anyone seen this before?
1585801368

Edited 1585801386
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
P K. said: I just recently started using roll20 again and I love the community sheet, however I'm having some difficulty with spontaneous casters. Is there a way to get the amount of spells remaining to show up when using the spellbook button? I've enabled the show uses roll option, but it just seems to show me if whether it has any prepared versions of the spell despite being a spontaneous caster. This is what I'm currently seeing with the way I have it set up. There isn't.  I'll add it as a suggested feature.  Perhaps include it next to each spell level. ie Level 1 (4/6) For now, maybe use a separate macro to post spells remaining; /w @{selected|character_name} &{template:pf_spell} @{selected|toggle_accessible_flag} @{selected|toggle_rounded_flag} {{font=@{selected|apply_specfont_chat}@{selected|use_specfont}}} {{scroll_desc=@{selected|scroll-desc}}} {{color=@{selected|rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{selected|header_image-pf_ability}}} {{character_name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{character_id=@{selected|character_id}}} {{subtitle=@{selected|spellclass-0-name}}} {{name=Spells Remaining}} {{1st Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-1-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-1-spells-per-day|max} }} {{2nd Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-2-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-2-spells-per-day|max} }} {{3rd Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-3-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-3-spells-per-day|max} }} {{4th Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-4-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-4-spells-per-day|max} }} {{5th Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-5-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-5-spells-per-day|max} }} {{6th Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-6-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-6-spells-per-day|max} }} {{7th Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-7-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-7-spells-per-day|max} }} {{8th Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-8-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-8-spells-per-day|max} }} {{9th Level = @{selected|spellclass-0-level-9-spells-per-day}/@{selected|spellclass-0-level-9-spells-per-day|max} }}
1585934018

Edited 1585937301
CB
Pro
I didn't realise this before but when you have the mythic options toggled on for the sheet, the mythic feats only show the short descriptions when you roll them - the actual descriptions are missing.  It looks like {{description=@{description}}} is not part of the macro text for mythic feats.  Was that intentional (as in people requested it)? CB EDIT:  I noticed the same thing with mythic abilities.  They are missing {{description=@{description}}} in the macro text for mythic abilities.
1585939215

Edited 1585940767
CB
Pro
For some reason, bonuses to natural armour other than Enhancement via the toggle on/off buffs are not being added to the base natural armour of the character/creature, even if the bonus was untyped.  It seems that only the highest Enhancement bonus to natural armour (which is correct) and only the highest bonus from among all of the other types, including untyped, is being applied (which is incorrect). An example would be an alchemist character that has a natural armour bonus greater than 0 (say, a lizardfolk with a +3 natural armour bonus) and it had drunk a mutagen  (it increases the natural armour bonus by +2).  The mutagen  should increase the natural armour bonus of the lizardfolk that it gets from its species, giving it a total of +5 natural armour bonus.  If the lizardfold alchemist then drinks an extract of barkskin , it gains the enhancement bonus to its natural armour bonus (let's say that the enhancement bonus is +2).  It's final natural armour bonus should be +7. Unfortunately, the buffs aren't adding properly so in the example above, the lizardfolk alchemist is only getting the +3 natural armour bonus from its race and the +2 enhancement bonus from the barkskin  extract.  I tested this and none of the bonus types (including untyped, alchemical, racial, or even trait) are making the bonus from the mutagen  stack.  I'll admit that there are not that many different types of bonuses that actually increases the natural armour bonus but if they are of different types, they should stack, and untyped bonuses typically stack unless they are from the same source. CB EDIT:  it seems that the mutagen itself by RAW isn't an increase to the base natural armour bonus but grants a flat natural armour bonus of +2.  Although my point remains valid that an effect that increased the base natural armour bonus should still stack with the existing natural armour bonus and other types of bonuses to natural armour.
1585983068
Is there any chance of adding in a 'counts as' size mechanic for attack damage, similar to the current 'Use Size' checkbox?  I have a sorcerer/monk who quite often enlarges himself with enlarge person, but he also has the Shapechanger bloodline, which has the Hardened Fists ability that makes unarmed strikes 'count as' one size bigger (similar to Impact or Gravity Bow).  I tried to use the Use Size feature for this, but actually changing his size to Huge changes other things in addition to just the weapon damage (he is not Huge, he is Large, via enlarge person, he just can do damage based on huge size).
1586041771
Hi! I am brand new with the Roll20 application, but use herolab on all my game. I start a new game with my players and we import HeroLab sheet to the Pathfinder comunity Roll20 one. 1) None of the attack or weapons are now fonctionning, The attack roll in fine, but the damage roll did not settled.  2) Every dice we roll include a extra D20 with the 3d on. Without knowing wich one is the proper one. 3) I bought the War for the crown addon but i can't find how to use the combat roll. Non seem to be include in the package. Is it normal? Thanks
1586057678
CB
Pro
CraziFuzzy said: Is there any chance of adding in a 'counts as' size mechanic for attack damage, similar to the current 'Use Size' checkbox?  I have a sorcerer/monk who quite often enlarges himself with enlarge person, but he also has the Shapechanger bloodline, which has the Hardened Fists ability that makes unarmed strikes 'count as' one size bigger (similar to Impact or Gravity Bow).  I tried to use the Use Size feature for this, but actually changing his size to Huge changes other things in addition to just the weapon damage (he is not Huge, he is Large, via enlarge person, he just can do damage based on huge size). I think the simplest way to tackle that is to create a new attack that has the increased damage already accounted for.  For example, if the original attack did 1d6, you can create a second attack that has the same statistics except the weapon damage die as 1d8.  You just have to label the attacks differently so you know which to use, like "Unarmed Strike" and "Unarmed Strike with Hardened Fists ability." Cheers! CB
1586060014
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
CraziFuzzy said: Is there any chance of adding in a 'counts as' size mechanic for attack damage, similar to the current 'Use Size' checkbox?  I have a sorcerer/monk who quite often enlarges himself with enlarge person, but he also has the Shapechanger bloodline, which has the Hardened Fists ability that makes unarmed strikes 'count as' one size bigger (similar to Impact or Gravity Bow).  I tried to use the Use Size feature for this, but actually changing his size to Huge changes other things in addition to just the weapon damage (he is not Huge, he is Large, via enlarge person, he just can do damage based on huge size). This is already possible, just set the normal size of the weapon to whatever it needs to be (e.g. large for hardened fists), then when the character is affected by enlarge person, it will affect the damage dice correctly. You'll still need to properly set the damage dice for that enlarged state, but other than that it works fine.
1586111854
CB
Pro
Scott's right, I totally forgot about the setting for weapon size on the weapon attack under the Misc drop-down menu for each weapon attack.  D'oh!! CB
Good afternoon all. I am a new GM to Roll 20 and have been trying to figure out several macros to make my players a little more comfortable using Roll 20. They are not the most technically savvy individuals and I'm realizing (AGAIN) why I never went in to programming in my IT career. So I have 2 things I am trying to accomplish via Macro.  1. For my Ranger player, she has Rapid shot, point blank shot and deadly aim. I can make her a deadly aim macro, and I can make her a Point blank shot macro, and I can make her a rapid shot macro, but I cannot make them all together. I read about iterative macros, but have been giving myself an aneurysm trying to string them together. I looked on the Pathfinder community sheet macro page and my eyes crossed and I  think I started trying to decipher hieroglyphics. It got fuzzy pretty quickly.  B. For our bard I would like to give her the ability to add her +2/+2 to everyones attack and damage instead of trying to remember to add it in after the fact. Can this even be done? If yes, How?  To the folks who created these wonderful macros, I am awed by the work and knowledge it took to put this together. Thank you so much! 
1586119742
James W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Luke M. said: Got a question. I'm trying to import a herolab character into the community sheet. I've done this before for other sheets and it all went great. This time though the sheet imports everything else but it seems to skip all the equipment. Has anyone seen this before? Send me the JSON so I can troubleshoot this.
1586120711

Edited 1586120879
James W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Michelle D. said: 1. For my Ranger player, she has Rapid shot, point blank shot and deadly aim. I can make her a deadly aim macro, and I can make her a Point blank shot macro, and I can make her a rapid shot macro, but I cannot make them all together. I read about iterative macros, but have been giving myself an aneurysm trying to string them together. I looked on the Pathfinder community sheet macro page and my eyes crossed and I  think I started trying to decipher hieroglyphics. It got fuzzy pretty quickly.  On the Settings screen, under Advanced, enable "Display Advanced roll-time macro fields". Then on the Attacks tab, under Extra Damage or Attack Modifiers, under All Attack Macros, check the box next to Ranged Attack Insert Macro, then enter this in the field: ?{Point-Blank Shot?|Yes,1|No,0}-?{Deadly Aim?|Yes,(1 + floor(@{BAB}/4))|No,0} Then check Ranged Damage Insert Macro, and enter this: ?{Point-Blank Shot?}+(?{Deadly Aim?}*2) Once you do this, any time that you use one of that character's ranged attack macros, it will ask if PBS and/or DA apply, and apply the appropriate attack and damage modifiers; it will also scale Deadly Aim's attack penalty and damage bonus automatically based on Base Attack Bonus. As for Rapid Shot, you'll need to set up a separate attack for it. When you set it up, enter "-2" in the Attack Mods field (or subtract 2 from whatever other mods you put in there), then under Iterative Atks, check "Include a 2nd attack?", and change the "Attack Mod" field for that row to a 0 (because this represents the difference from the first attack). Michelle D. said: B. For our bard I would like to give her the ability to add her +2/+2 to everyones attack and damage instead of trying to remember to add it in after the fact. Can this even be done? If yes, How?  You'll have to do this on a per-character basis, but you can add a buff that will add bonuses automatically to the appropriate rolls; just go to the top of the sheet, and expand the "Set Buffs" section. Once the buff is added to that character, you can just check/uncheck the buff to enable/disable it.
1586120947
Luke M.
KS Backer
James W can you PM me the email you would like this json sent to? Thanks James W. said: Luke M. said: Got a question. I'm trying to import a herolab character into the community sheet. I've done this before for other sheets and it all went great. This time though the sheet imports everything else but it seems to skip all the equipment. Has anyone seen this before? Send me the JSON so I can troubleshoot this.
Thank you so much James! bummer that you can't couple the 2 macros together so you could do all 3 actins on one. But We will make do! And thanks for the confirmation on the Bard, I'll have to set up the buff actions then!  James W. said: Michelle D. said: 1. For my Ranger player, she has Rapid shot, point blank shot and deadly aim. I can make her a deadly aim macro, and I can make her a Point blank shot macro, and I can make her a rapid shot macro, but I cannot make them all together. I read about iterative macros, but have been giving myself an aneurysm trying to string them together. I looked on the Pathfinder community sheet macro page and my eyes crossed and I  think I started trying to decipher hieroglyphics. It got fuzzy pretty quickly.  On the Settings screen, under Advanced, enable "Display Advanced roll-time macro fields". Then on the Attacks tab, under Extra Damage or Attack Modifiers, under All Attack Macros, check the box next to Ranged Attack Insert Macro, then enter this in the field: ?{Point-Blank Shot?|Yes,1|No,0}-?{Deadly Aim?|Yes,(1 + floor(@{BAB}/4))|No,0} Then check Ranged Damage Insert Macro, and enter this: ?{Point-Blank Shot?}+(?{Deadly Aim?}*2) Once you do this, any time that you use one of that character's ranged attack macros, it will ask if PBS and/or DA apply, and apply the appropriate attack and damage modifiers; it will also scale Deadly Aim's attack penalty and damage bonus automatically based on Base Attack Bonus. As for Rapid Shot, you'll need to set up a separate attack for it. When you set it up, enter "-2" in the Attack Mods field (or subtract 2 from whatever other mods you put in there), then under Iterative Atks, check "Include a 2nd attack?", and change the "Attack Mod" field for that row to a 0 (because this represents the difference from the first attack). Michelle D. said: B. For our bard I would like to give her the ability to add her +2/+2 to everyones attack and damage instead of trying to remember to add it in after the fact. Can this even be done? If yes, How?  You'll have to do this on a per-character basis, but you can add a buff that will add bonuses automatically to the appropriate rolls; just go to the top of the sheet, and expand the "Set Buffs" section. Once the buff is added to that character, you can just check/uncheck the buff to enable/disable it.
1586125448
James W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Luke M. said: James W can you PM me the email you would like this json sent to? Thanks I'd rather you just PM me a Dropbox/Google Drive/whatever share link.
1586125647
Luke M.
KS Backer
More than happy to. James W. said: Luke M. said: James W can you PM me the email you would like this json sent to? Thanks I'd rather you just PM me a Dropbox/Google Drive/whatever share link.
1586131191
James W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Luke M. said: Got a question. I'm trying to import a herolab character into the community sheet. I've done this before for other sheets and it all went great. This time though the sheet imports everything else but it seems to skip all the equipment. Has anyone seen this before? Alright, figured it out. The issue stems from the damage entry on your grenade launcher; I've created a fix, and submitted it to the GitHub repo. It'll take some time for the rest of the team to submit the fixed sheet to Roll20, and more time for them to push it live. In the mean time, if you do a find & replace to change "varies by grenade" to "As Spell" in the JSON, you should be able to import the character with items.
1586152790

Edited 1586152807
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
PR submitted #6110 HeroLab importer update. Fixed bug that prevented item import when encountering unexpected damage entry.(Thank you James W.) Fixed title text for customd(1-6) button rolls.