Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

Edited 1624326192
Also, I just noticed what might possibly be a bug: If I have the "Include link to Ability/Spell Attacks" option selected on a sheet, it will periodically override whatever else I add to the weapon notes field for those attacks, resetting it to the default "save/dc/sr/button" lines

Edited 1624335589
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
FlutterDice said: Also, I just noticed what might possibly be a bug: If I have the "Include link to Ability/Spell Attacks" option selected on a sheet, it will periodically override whatever else I add to the weapon notes field for those attacks, resetting it to the default "save/dc/sr/button" lines Making changes to an attack's linked ability/spell resets the weapon notes. ;-(  The reset seems to only happen when editing specific attributes, ie name, save, etc., which are probably attributes directly related to the auto-generated lines...     I've added this as a bug.   I'll see if I can add a method to test if the linked attack already exists and if so, only update the auto-generated lines.  Thanks FlutterDice
vÍnce said: FlutterDice said: Also, I just noticed what might possibly be a bug: If I have the "Include link to Ability/Spell Attacks" option selected on a sheet, it will periodically override whatever else I add to the weapon notes field for those attacks, resetting it to the default "save/dc/sr/button" lines Making changes to an attack's linked ability/spell resets the weapon notes. ;-(  The reset seems to only happen when editing specific attributes, ie name, save, etc., which are probably attributes directly related to the auto-generated lines...     I've added this as a bug.   I'll see if I can add a method to test if the linked attack already exists and if so, only update the auto-generated lines.  Thanks FlutterDice Thing is, none of those attributes were changed since last time when it happened to me last night (and the player confirms they didn't touch the spell entry either), might have been a sheet-wide recalc doing it maybe? Also, I'm pretty sure it doesn't happen when the link option is unselected so it's specifically the part that adds the button that causes the issue, which is doubly weird since it specifically links to the spell/ability ID which as far as I know remains static regardless of changes to the spell/ability? (on a less important note, I usually also tweak the auto-generated lines to show differently than the default, usually by linking the DC directly to the math used to determine it rather than having it be a flat number, so limiting the update to those would still mess those up, but it's just a minor personal issue and I'm not sure it would be worth changing it for everyone, unless a toggle could be made to only calculate them once when creating the attack and then leave them alone otherwise?)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
At work, on cell...  Recalc shouldn't touch it.  I believe I tried that last night in a quick test.  If you update a spell/ability name for example, it should update the linked attacked... There might be other attribute changes/events triggering the linked weapon note change. Regardless,  overwriting existing weapon notes for those linked attacks is unwanted behavior.  I have a feeling this bug may have existed before I added the link buttons.  This is on my short list.  
soo, i'm all good for change and all that but at some point buffs got changed to&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/HS2uZ/7b4013d95e.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/HS2uZ/7b4013d95e.png</a> I like the new look but I can't seem to find a way to change the type of bonus where the old sheet made this easy.

Edited 1624769968
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Nagash said: soo, i'm all good for change and all that but at some point buffs got changed to&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/HS2uZ/7b4013d95e.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/HS2uZ/7b4013d95e.png</a> I like the new look but I can't seem to find a way to change the type of bonus where the old sheet made this easy. Looks like you are using the original buff section.&nbsp; I newer version was created about 3 years ago.&nbsp; You can enable the newer buffs with stacking rules from the sheet settings page.&nbsp; Be sure to use the merge option and after you verify the new buffs have migrated appropriately, you can later use the delete all old buffs option(trash can) to clear out the older unnecessary buff attributes. Newer buffs should look like;
ah I see not sure why this sheet defaulted to that setting but that fix worked thank you&nbsp;
Hi, I've been using this sheet for a while and everything was good...but out of nowhere, today something weird is happening. Every time I roll an Attack, a Spell, an Ability "COMPUTED::" is shown in the chat as below. I didn't change anything in the settings...It just started to happen suddenly...how can I fix that?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, that's something that's being tested on the dev server. It shouldn't be live (and shouldn't be showing up like that even if it is).
Scott C. said: Hmm, that's something that's being tested on the dev server. It shouldn't be live (and shouldn't be showing up like that even if it is). Uhm...so I suppose I'll have to wait for a fix for that...there's nothing I can do about it, I guess... Thnx for the incredibly fast reply btw

Edited 1626198320
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
And, actually it looks like it was pushed to live without getting that issue fixed.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hopefully roll20 will rollback their update ASAP...
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm hoping for a hot fix to leave it released but fix this last bug with it
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Should now be fixed Valerio
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Pathfinder Community v1.794 update (pull request submitted&nbsp; #9234 ) - Added common buff options for Power Attack, Deadly Aim, and Combat Expertise. Power Attack includes a new buff to handle the power attack damage. 'Power Attack Dmg' This was done so that the buff's bonus can be passed to each attack where the damage multiplier can be applied per attack to handle two-handed, off-hand, etc. (thank you player-03 for your help) - Fixed; Tokenbar changes to HP should now trigger sheet events as expected. - Added more emphasis to most of the "total" read-only fields - Small adjustments to the rowID fields to make them easier to select and copy. - Known Issue: linked attacks that have been generated from an Ability or Spell will have their 'Weapon Notes' reset to their 'sheet generated notes' if the "Include link..." sheet setting is toggled or the linked Ability or Spell is edited.
I think there is something wrong with the sheet. i am in a pathfinder 1e game called Fabulam Lapis, link <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/10219824/fabulam-lapis-mythic-slash-gestalt" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/10219824/fabulam-lapis-mythic-slash-gestalt</a> , and for some reason i cannot get the sheet to roll anything, and it takes a long time for it to load or filling the fields. is there something i can do to make this work faster and get rolls to function?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Knight General said: I think there is something wrong with the sheet. i am in a pathfinder 1e game called Fabulam Lapis, link <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/10219824/fabulam-lapis-mythic-slash-gestalt" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/10219824/fabulam-lapis-mythic-slash-gestalt</a> , and for some reason i cannot get the sheet to roll anything, and it takes a long time for it to load or filling the fields. is there something i can do to make this work faster and get rolls to function? Hi Knight General, Just checked a test game with chrome.&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm not seeing any issues... &nbsp;Is this only happening on one sheet/character? What browser are you using?&nbsp; Any addons/extensions?&nbsp; If you are using FF, check to see if turning off the browser's auto-fill/complete features(addresses/credit cards) makes any difference.&nbsp; I have seen that cause performance issues with roll20 and certain sheets in the past.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Hi there I am a pretty new GM to using this sheet + Hero labs Export was just unsure if I was doing something wrong when all my npc's sheets come across with no attacks and having to manually add them.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Reiyu said: Hi there I am a pretty new GM to using this sheet + Hero labs Export was just unsure if I was doing something wrong when all my npc's sheets come across with no attacks and having to manually add them. If I recall, the weapons will import as equipment only.&nbsp; From the equipment tab, you can go to a weapon, expand the Weapon Attributes sub-section, adjust as needed and use the "Create Attack" button.&nbsp; You can further adjust/fine tune on the Attacks tab.
vÍnce said: Reiyu said: Hi there I am a pretty new GM to using this sheet + Hero labs Export was just unsure if I was doing something wrong when all my npc's sheets come across with no attacks and having to manually add them. If I recall, the weapons will import as equipment only.&nbsp; From the equipment tab, you can go to a weapon, expand the Weapon Attributes sub-section, adjust as needed and use the "Create Attack" button.&nbsp; You can further adjust/fine tune on the Attacks tab. Thank you that helps immensely I am currently importing an entire chapter of an adventure path and it was like Am I going to have to go back and redo all the sheets?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
HL import is definitely a time saver. You still need to make "adjustments" after importing...&nbsp; more/less depending on how you setup your sheets and tokens.&nbsp; You may find using scripts like the Pathfinder Companion Script , tokenmod and chatsetattr &nbsp;time savers as well.&nbsp; Good luck.

Edited 1627133033
A question. Is there anyway to call attributes from a different character to refference on the one you're currently editing/using, and is it even possible in the realm of roll20 without an API script? I'm mainly thinking of familiars and such, setting class HP to 0 but giving it a bonus of @{masters|total-hp}/2. Same with base saves. I tried both the misc columes and the custom tab with no luck. With how long into development this is, I imagine it's an issue with how the sheet logic is handled and can only maybe work with an API, but if not, well there's my suggestion on how to make it better

Edited 1627134394
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately not currently. It's something we're working on though.
Hi, I am having an issue where my ranged attack macros aren't incorporating the strength into the damage. It works fine with melee attacks but not my bow attacks. I've tried doing it in another game and still have the same issue. Any ideas? <a href="https://imgur.com/a/pBj2e1D" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/pBj2e1D</a>

Edited 1635704729
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Luke B. said: Hi, I am having an issue where my ranged attack macros aren't incorporating the strength into the damage. It works fine with melee attacks but not my bow attacks. I've tried doing it in another game and still have the same issue. Any ideas? <a href="https://imgur.com/a/pBj2e1D" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/pBj2e1D</a> Hi Luke, try the recalc button at the top of the sheet.&nbsp; That "should" fix it.&nbsp; I think I may have introduced a new bug while fixing another.&nbsp; ;-(&nbsp; I'll try and get it worked out ASAP. EDIT/UPDATE: found my mistake. I'll submit an update. Done:&nbsp; #9309
That did the trick! Thank you so much vince, especially so quick!

Edited 1630089658
Hi, I can't get the "delete all rows" trash can button under Attacks or Special Abilities to work. A warning checkbox shows up to ask for confirmation when I activate it, but if I check it nothing happens. Clicking on the warning itself has no effect other than toggling the checkbox, and its state is preserved if I deactivate the button. Unchecking and rechecking it also seemingly changes nothing. With the confirmation checked I tried hitting Recalc, manually deleting a row and adding an empty one and waiting for it to delete itself. No additional buttons, checkboxes or dialogues show up if I use it as a GM instead of a player, and if I try it on a (deliberately) bloated sheet that usually hangs the browser tab there's no performance loss, so I know it's not doing anything silently. I'm at a loss. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. I'm using Firefox 78.12.0esr on Linux, if that matters.

Edited 1630130992
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Mr. Man, I'll have a look at it this weekend and see if I can get it resolved.&nbsp; &nbsp;I updated some of the translation text in the last update and I recall the warning prompt for deleting all rows was one of them, although the translation change alone shouldn't have had any effect on it's function... I'll investigate.&nbsp; Thanks for posting. update: The code that handles deleting all repeating rolls in a section has not changed in over 4 years... After looking into this I believe a recent change on roll20 has caused a bug that prevents an event being triggered for attributes that include the word "repeating" in them.&nbsp; Example; Using "delete_repeating_ability" no longer works. on('change:delete_repeating_ability', function(eventInfo) { console.log('~~~~| DING |~~~~: '+eventInfo.sourceAttribute); }); but changing the attribute name to "delete_rep_ability" works on('change:delete_rep_ability', function(eventInfo) { console.log('~~~~| DING |~~~~: '+eventInfo.sourceAttribute); }); Normally only names that began with "repeating" were recognized by the API as a repeating section, but it appears the API is now interpreting any use of "repeating" in an attribute's name as a repeating section. I can easily fix by changing the attribute names and updating the code, but I want to see if a roll20 developer will make a comment on this first.&nbsp; If it's an undesired behavior(bug), hopefully they can make the fix on their end without the need for sheet authors to scramble for a fix.

Edited 1630164519
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
suggest reposting the comment in the CSE thread. I've added mention to <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/BCS/Bugs#Sheetworkers" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/BCS/Bugs#Sheetworkers</a>
hey i may be dumb but how to i fill out the max calc section on the ability page
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Daniel N. said: hey i may be dumb but how to i fill out the max calc section on the ability page Hi Daniel, The max Calc field is a (type a) macro-text field on the sheet(key to the various types can be found at the bottom of the sheet).&nbsp; You should be able to enter anything that resolves without a roll.&nbsp; Basically, numbers, attributes, and math.&nbsp; No rolls. Does that help?
I'm trying to use Combat Master with Pathfinder Companion Script and I'm having some problems. Combat Master information: Use the Macro &amp; API menu to setup Substitution Strings if needed. For example, if you want CombatMaster to run a macro that would normally use @{selected|character_id}, you would need to set up a substitution string for CharID, then use that string in place of @{selected|character_id} in the macro itself. Substitution strings work best as unique terms that won't be used elsewhere in a command or macro, otherwise CombatMaster may insert a substituted call somewhere it doesn't belong. So you'd want the TokenID substitute to be something like 'tokenidentifier' since that isn't likely to be used anywhere else, whereas 'name' is not a good substitute, because it is a word that is likely to be used in other contexts. The PlayerID substitution string is specifically for use in TokenMod commands. If you set the PlayerID substitution to something like 'playeridentifier', then a TokenMod command in CombatMaster would look like this: !token-mod --api-as playeridentifier --ids tokenidentifier --on showname How do I put the ""--charid charidentifier" after the bar like : !pfc --apply,condition=Entangled,swap|--charid charidentifier ? I've tried everything but I can't. Is it an incompatible API?

Edited 1631334875
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Have you tried "|character id" ? ie&nbsp; !pfc --apply,condition=Entangled,swap|-M_lhB8fEcbBGOWwShKs ... ( PFC Manual ) Basic Script Syntax All Pathfinder Companion Script commands start with !pfc . Commands are split into command groups which are separated by a space followed by -- (double dash). The script processes each command group in order. A command group is made up of the command’s keyword, followed by any necessary command details or specifications separated from each other and the command keyword by a comma. Finally any character ids or other target specifications that are applicable are placed at the end separated from each other and the previous sections by a bar ( | ): --COMMAND KEYWORD,command details|character id|character id|or other target specification
I tried everything and it didn't work. Seems like it's because pfc only works with a single sheet per player. That's not a problem anymore, in terms of players it's easy to move, the problem is being in relation to NPCs. I can't use commands like !pfc --statuscontrol with NPCs. I'm reading the forum to see if I can find a solution to quickly control buffs and conditions on NPCs
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
For clarification, are you specifically trying to make this work with "mooks/mobs"? (2 or more tokens that had their bars linked for HP, AC, etc. upon creation, then unlinked, using only a common sheet for attacks, abilities, etc. )&nbsp; If so, this is a limitation of how sheets and tokens work in roll20. ;-(&nbsp; You would need to make each npc/monster it's own sheet and token to track buffs, conditions, resources, etc.
VÍnce, i don't know what happened, but my last answer does not appear. And i tried twice. I always make a individual character sheet for each NPC, its more easy to control buffs, debuffs , conditions and like.&nbsp; In the reply that disappeared, i writted that i use the ChatSetAttr to change the conditions in NPC sheets, but its parcially correct only. Some conditions, like Blinded, works good with ChatSetAttr, but Entangled and others conditions with many changes in the sheet dont work fine. II'm try to figure out how to work with that. In a combat with 10&nbsp; NPCs (10 sheets open) i'm sure that Roll20 will lag a lot. PS: i'm using pathfinder sheet for D&amp;D 3.5 game. Pathfinder sheet is a lot better than 3.5 shet.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Menat, we're probably past due for a new thread. The Roll20 forums seem to get buggier the longer a thread becomes. Looks like this thread is 4+ years old and over 2400 posts.&nbsp; Ugh. Sounds like you are approaching individual NPC's/Monsters appropriately when you need to handle buff/conditions. There could be an issue with lot's of open sheets.&nbsp; Does your macro still fail if you try to only handle a few sheets at a time? &nbsp; Some attributes on the sheet do not trigger calculations "as well as" others when toggling from an API script. ;-(&nbsp; My guess is that the sheet probably has some triggering bugs as well as some inconsistencies/issues with interactions between the API and character sheets. Can you nail down a specific API script and macro that causes a repeatable failure? &nbsp; This would help with troubleshooting. Thanks

Edited 1632233531
happened again yesterday and right now ( but i was wise, i saved the text in a file). i wrote a huge text yesterday and when i sended, error. I had put images with the problems and detailed explanations and another bug.&nbsp; BUT, it's not a problem because I think i found something that works perfectly.&nbsp; Beggining again. My objective is change condition throuht chat commands. I had this idea in the wiki of the sheet in the buff section, even in conditions sections talk nothing about it. I tryied the same command that works fine for buffs and functioned partially for conditions.&nbsp; Eg, for entangled: !setattr --sel --condition-entangled|[[1-@{selected|condition-Entangled}]]. This command changed condition Entangled to 1 ou to 0 because 1 is the number for a buff activation and 0 is the number for deactivation. When i use this command, i have only -2 em dextery, miss the -2 in dextery, -2 in attacks and half speed and the button still off. Searching in "Attributes &amp; abilities" section of the sheet, i found when i put Entangled condition manually, the value for "condition-entangled" is 2. So, a try the macro : !setattr --sel --condition-Entangled|2 and work perfectly exactly like put mannuali, included the button on.&nbsp; From there i try ach condition and found the respectivly correct number with the macro:&nbsp; !setattr --sel --condition-XXXXX|Z Blinded&gt;2, Cowering&gt;2, Dazed&gt;1, Dazzled&gt;1, Deafened&gt;4, Drained&gt;any number, Entangled&gt;2, Exhausted&gt;3, Fascinated&gt;4, Fatigued 1, Grappled 2, Invisible&gt;2, Nauseated&gt;1, Pinned&gt;4, Prone&gt;1,&nbsp; Fear&gt;2, Sickened&gt;2, Stunned&gt;2, At first sight is working very well.&nbsp; With buffs i cant do this beacuse the identifier of each is variable. I will make manually for each one. eg, blees: !modattr --sel --HP-temp|[[d8+1]] --buff_attack-total|1
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Menat Buffs "should" simply toggle on || off. ie 0 || 1 example to toggle a buff using rowID (highly encouraged) !setattr --sel --repeating_buff2_ka2abgz9u85y56brghu_enable_toggle|[[1-@{selected|repeating_buff2_ka2abgz9u85y56brghu_enable_toggle}]] Conditions will be "0" if off (unchecked), or "X" if on(checked), as you have already determined. Looks like you've got it figured out! Cheers
vÍnce, buffs i will put manually because each sheet have a different id for the same common buff.&nbsp; Me and my players are very happy with this sheet. I can prepare the adventures with much less time than when we are using the 3.5 sheet.&nbsp; Thanks for the help
First time ever making a Macros on Roll20, current looking in the process on how it works. Was wondering if someone can help me with the specifics. Currently using the Pathfinder 1e Community Sheet. I'm trying to make a Macros that when attacking would also prompt the CMB at -2 for Trip, while rolling additional attacks for&nbsp;Attacks Of Opportunity. Prompts for Power Attack and Combat Expertise. Lastly 1.5* STR mod damage for all attacks and 2* while prone.&nbsp; Additional stuff would be some attacks have a -2 or more to the total mod.&nbsp;&nbsp; Since this is my first time doing a macros I would assume it would take some time before I'll figure how to do this stuff on my own.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Ergosum The PF Community might be able to handle most if not all of those options "on sheet" without needing a custom macro.&nbsp; Make sure to check out the sheet guide on the wiki (linked at the bottom of the sheet).&nbsp; There are numerous examples of how to insert macros on the sheet to adjust various things for a given attack. CMB/Trip ; Are you looking for a +2 to CMB? ie "Improved/Greater Trip"?&nbsp; I would just create an attack for trip with CMB as the type and include the adjustment as an attack mod. AoO; just smash the attack button for any extra AoO you get.&nbsp; Ignore any attacks that do not apply. Damage multiplier is on the attack row. Adjust to 1.5, 2 or... as need. (.5 increments) Power Attack can be added as a buff. (use the "Add a common buff" selector in the upper right corner of the buff section)&nbsp; If you would rather not toggle a buff on/off before a given attack, you can insert an attack and damage query.&nbsp; Example can be found on the wiki's sheet guide. (<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Power_Attack.2C_Deadly_Aim" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Power_Attack.2C_Deadly_Aim</a>) Combat Expertise can also be found on the "Add a common buff" selector and added as buff. FYI: You can include a generic query "[[ ?{Mod|0} ]]" for any of your attacks if you want/need to adjust on-the-fly.&nbsp; You can add it to all your attacks (attack/damage), or just melee, just ranged, or just cmb using the "Extra Damage or Attack Modifiers" section (make sure you have enabled these extra fields in settings&gt;sheet configuration&gt;advanced).&nbsp; Or you include the query or macro per attack.&nbsp; Just expand the attack row to show the Extra Damage and/or Add to Roll macros. FYI2: You can drag and drop any button off the sheet to the macro quickbar, rename, colorize as needed.&nbsp; You can also drag and drop the Chat Menu buttons.&nbsp; This should help make lots of actions without having to open your sheet.&nbsp; Just have your token selected. FYI3: Pro users can use the chatsetattr script or similar to toggle buffs and conditions from a macro as well. Hope this helps. Cheers

Edited 1632513431
@vÍnce Absolute legend thank you for for the advice. (Delete if irrelevant to post)

Edited 1632544789
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Pathfinder Community Sheet update to v1.798 #9557 - Fixed an attribute naming conflict with Roll20 that prevented the "Delete All" option found in repeating rows from functioning. - Fixed the Abilities sub-tab header so that it matches the currently selected tab. (not sure how long this has been broken...) - Metric: Added ft/m to NPC/Monster speed (unit shown as per the metric option in settings&gt;sheet configuration&gt;accessibility&gt;metric). - Added error highlighting on macro field validation in the NPC/Monster tab. - Updated the NPC/Monster statblock to make it a little easier to use. Not a big change, but a little more succinct. Old New New (hide/show some of the "inline" computations)

Edited 1633586070
I don't remember if this has been brought up before, but are there any plans to add compatibility for the fractional bab/saves and the wounds&amp;vigor alternate rules? I know I can approximate the latter using one of the custom fields and make it less of a hassle to see at a glance by keeping track of both on the token (EDIT: and I just checked and adding decimal values to the base bab/save fields does add all of them up together before rounding down so I guess that one is already compatible) but having an option to streamline it would make it easier, if possible?
Personally i would love the option to select the kind of progression, since there are really only 3 options for BAB and 2 for ST. It would make changing levels easier and safer.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I recall that "sheet-calculated" BAB/Save as well as using Fractional Advancement (Unchained option) was brought up in development discussions as a nice QoL feature.&nbsp; This was back in 2017... ;-) I'll take a look into how this could be implemented.
Marco S. said: Personally i would love the option to select the kind of progression, since there are really only 3 options for BAB and 2 for ST. It would make changing levels easier and safer.&nbsp; prestige class saves have a slightly different progression than base classes iirc, but otherwise yeah having the option to choose to have it be automated would be a nice quality of life feature, as long as the option to input it manually remains for those who prefer it :P (or for those playing with weird homebrews that would conflict with it, I think there's at least one gestalt ruleset out there that changes how they work for example?)

Edited 1636027075
Hello! Is there a way I could set up what's essentially advantage on the PF1e sheet? I'm going to be playing a Legendary Samurai, and one of their abilities is to spend a resource to roll twice and take highest on an attack roll. Could that be done in one fell swoop? Not the tracking of said resource, but just setup a 2d20k1 attack?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Igor, sorry, there isn't anything built-into the sheet for that.&nbsp; It's also not quite as simple as replacing the d20 roll on the attack's macro-text because the roll template uses "cs&gt;" to determine if the hit is a crit or not which in turn determines if the extra crit_confirm and crit damage is displayed.&nbsp; AFAIK the cs(success) and cf(fail) only works with "raw" rolls. ;-(