Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

Just checking since I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, unless I just missed it. For all the things like worn equipment and armor where you used to be able to edit fields directly but it now comes from items in the inventory list, if you don't manually add the items in there it won't break anything? Cause some of my characters it doesn't seem to have automatically generated the inventory items, while others it has. Also, why are spells per day not on the sheet anymore? Used to be there was a field for uses that I could just change that one field to keep track of how many spells I had left, total, each day. Now I apparently have to change a field on each spell because the total field is automatically calculated? Why? That's infinitely more cumbersome for apparently no benefit. And also Arcanists are just screwed because neither the prepared or the spontaneous mode lets them both keep track of which spells they have prepared for the day AND how many they've used total. You can kind of work around it by using the user defined fields for spells per day and the prepared mode's '# Left' column for spells prepared, but with the old version you didn't have to work around it at all. What was wrong with how it was, that it had to be changed?

Edited 1489145091
JJL
Pro
Hmm, I think drag & drop might need some tweaks. I mean, this wasn't "dragged multiple to same sheet" situation: I dragged shantak to npc sheet and talon attacks appeared in notes for bite attack instead of being seperate. Skill sare also bit wrong, like +9 fly instead of +13 fly CMD is also 20 instead of 34 since for some reason it has -14 misc modifier on cmd part. Otherwise its correct, but I'm puzzled by these few things .-. Tried second time with viper vine, it also has CMD minus modifier (this time base is 39 and minus is -18 so result is 21). And like with one of Shantak's skills, stealth is just +9 instead of +13.  But yaeh, besides CMD and weird thing with some of skills, its perfect no weirdness with attacks on this one. Third try, with jotund troll. For some reason swallow whole has -21 damage modifier, also natural attacks each have -5 modifier, I assume its supposed to represent secondary attacks being done at half damage and istead of changing modifier to 0.5 it just has -5? But yeah, same thing with cmd as previously, skills seem right this time around. Anyway, have to say that even with some bugs, I love this :D Its not really hard to check through and fix the bugs so this makes my prepping so much more easier

Edited 1489150299
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'll check those three. Plus the dark creeper. mostly tested with demons and dragons, since those have so many things going on. (you would not believe how many monsters have strange exceptions to rules). So pit fiend works. Just throw a few of those at the players :)

Edited 1489150469
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rebel Scum said: Also, why are spells per day not on the sheet anymore? Used to be there was a field for uses that I could just change   Go to Settings, sheet config, advanced, check "show user defined cols" A column just for.this purpose will be displayed in the spells/day section
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Macros: I think I figured out what is going on with macros. By "customize", many of you mean you deleted entries from the macros? Such as {{someinfo=123abc}} and that whole thing was just deleted? If that is what is happening, then yes, that would have been added back, because as new items are added, the sheet thinks something went wrong with a previous upgrade, and adds it back in. It only will not add it back if it sees {{someinfo=somethingelse}}  that is what I was thinking of when it comes to "customization".  To properly "remove" a 'someinfo' entry from a macro , do this: {{someinfo=}} that means send nothing for someinfo, and is the same as deleting it, but future generations of the sheet will not think "the macro is messed up" that is at least the fix for now. I am thinking of a checkbox per list saying "do not upgrade macros" or "use this alternate default macro" but then the user would be responsible for all upgrades in the future.
Okay for me the new sheets are very slow, probably because the sheets I use were of the version before this. Anyway, is there a reason why the console logs are still inside the current version? 
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
oh crap, that may be part of it the reason it's slow.
Just want to report a minor bug, sorry if it's already been pointed out but I can't read the whole thread. Basically if you have the option to view macro text checked but your attacks are organized as two columns you can't actually extend the Macro Text option unless you switch back to a regular list. I grabbed a screenshot: Extra Dmg, Iterative Atks, and ID all work fine. It's not a huge problem but it's my preferred view so I'd like to switch back to it while still having the option to customize my macros.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Seth, you might find the "hotzone" for the sub-nav buttons gets a little funky when it's forced to wrap due to window/sheet size and 2-column view.  See if you can "hunt" around to find it.  The sub-nav text should turn red when you do.  You can also try resizing the sheet.  We'll play around with it and see what we can do.
Reikou
Sheet Author
Just want to second that Arcanists aren't handled at all for the current spell system with the new update, compared to the previous one having work-arounds available.
Chris said: Wyzad said: GroupInitiative doesn't seem to be working with the new sheet: The Aaron??? TypeError: (stat || "").replace is not a function TypeError: (stat || "").replace is not a function at charObj (apiscript.js:813:30) at apiscript.js:852:32 at Function._.map._.collect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:172:24) at _.(anonymous function) [as map] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:1496:34) at apiscript.js:845:18 at Function.findIndex (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:620:13) at Function._.find._.detect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:214:15) at findInitiativeBonus (apiscript.js:843:11) at apiscript.js:1400:47 at Function._.map._.collect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:172:24) We are seeing this same issue, (!group-init --add-group --Bare init --Tie-Breaker init|current) or (!group-init --add-group --Bare init) both give this result. Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks, Chris What I have found that seems to resolve this issue is to go to the "Attributes & Abilities" tab for the character, scroll down to the "init" entry, click on the data entry box and press the enter key. I went through each PC I had in two campaigns selecting each one (by itself) clicking GroupInit and seeing the error in the API Output Console. I restarted the API Sandbox, Reset GroupInit did the above in the "init" field and re-ran GroupInit and it worked everytime. Hope this helps get some games back up and running with GroupInit and may provide some pointers towards the cause. Cheers, Chris
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Reikou go to the settings and down in advanced, click show use defines fields. It will add d some extra columns for whatever you want in the spells / day section
d100GM said: Chris said: Wyzad said: GroupInitiative doesn't seem to be working with the new sheet: The Aaron??? TypeError: (stat || "").replace is not a function TypeError: (stat || "").replace is not a function at charObj (apiscript.js:813:30) at apiscript.js:852:32 at Function._.map._.collect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:172:24) at _.(anonymous function) [as map] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:1496:34) at apiscript.js:845:18 at Function.findIndex (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:620:13) at Function._.find._.detect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:214:15) at findInitiativeBonus (apiscript.js:843:11) at apiscript.js:1400:47 at Function._.map._.collect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:172:24) We are seeing this same issue, (!group-init --add-group --Bare init --Tie-Breaker init|current) or (!group-init --add-group --Bare init) both give this result. Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks, Chris What I have found that seems to resolve this issue is to go to the "Attributes & Abilities" tab for the character, scroll down to the "init" entry, click on the data entry box and press the enter key. I went through each PC I had in two campaigns selecting each one (by itself) clicking GroupInit and seeing the error in the API Output Console. I restarted the API Sandbox, Reset GroupInit did the above in the "init" field and re-ran GroupInit and it worked everytime. Hope this helps get some games back up and running with GroupInit and may provide some pointers towards the cause. Cheers, Chris That worked! Well done sir.
When I import one specific PC into the Character Sheet (using the HeroLab Character Import feature) it makes the browser maximise its CPU usage and seems to take an age to return to normal. When even using the sheet it is very slow in responding and usually comes up with "a webpage is slowing you browser" caption. I can send you a copy of the file if this will assist with looking into this. Thanks Chris
Wyzad said: d100GM said: Chris said: Wyzad said: GroupInitiative doesn't seem to be working with the new sheet: The Aaron??? TypeError: (stat || "").replace is not a function TypeError: (stat || "").replace is not a function at charObj (apiscript.js:813:30) at apiscript.js:852:32 at Function._.map._.collect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:172:24) at _.(anonymous function) [as map] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:1496:34) at apiscript.js:845:18 at Function.findIndex (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:620:13) at Function._.find._.detect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:214:15) at findInitiativeBonus (apiscript.js:843:11) at apiscript.js:1400:47 at Function._.map._.collect (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:172:24) We are seeing this same issue, (!group-init --add-group --Bare init --Tie-Breaker init|current) or (!group-init --add-group --Bare init) both give this result. Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks, Chris What I have found that seems to resolve this issue is to go to the "Attributes & Abilities" tab for the character, scroll down to the "init" entry, click on the data entry box and press the enter key. I went through each PC I had in two campaigns selecting each one (by itself) clicking GroupInit and seeing the error in the API Output Console. I restarted the API Sandbox, Reset GroupInit did the above in the "init" field and re-ran GroupInit and it worked everytime. Hope this helps get some games back up and running with GroupInit and may provide some pointers towards the cause. Cheers, Chris That worked! Well done sir. Glad I could help, this has become a very useful tool and we had to revert to an older method for initiative last night.
Hope this isn't a repeat, but the Auto-calc for HP seems to have some problems.  I have a 4th ranger and I check the auto-calc for hp, set to 100% and use max hp for 1st level.  This gives him 16 HP (using 4d10 in the HD field).  Strangely enough, the exact same ranger (different sheet, copied before this latest version) gives the correct HP when set to 6HD (36 HP).  I've seen a similar problem with other characters, usually when using xd10. I did have a number entered in the HP field, but it was on both sheets.  Note that this is just the class hp, not the total.
Just had a quick look at this, and my NPCs seem to be broken. Maybe I'm missing something because of the changes, but for example a Half-elf Sorcerer is now showing up as a level 8 half-elf, with no visibility of her Sorcerer levels. It seems to be assuming that an NPC only has 'racial' levels. If I switch her to being a PC, then her sorcerer levels are there, but skill/stat rolls become public. What do I need to do to view/edit an NPC's class levels? Also, all my 'monsters' have been defined previously as having monster levels (e.g., 'Monstrous Humanoid' 4 / 'Fighter' 2). I haven't had a chance to check these yet, but will this be supported?

Edited 1489242657
Jason H.
KS Backer
James W. said: Jason H. said: bunch of Hero Lab stuff bunch of not-unexpected reasonable explanations Thanks for taking the time to explain all this, and great work.
Samuel Penn said: Just had a quick look at this, and my NPCs seem to be broken. Maybe I'm missing something because of the changes, but for example a Half-elf Sorcerer is now showing up as a level 8 half-elf, with no visibility of her Sorcerer levels. It seems to be assuming that an NPC only has 'racial' levels. If I switch her to being a PC, then her sorcerer levels are there, but skill/stat rolls become public. What do I need to do to view/edit an NPC's class levels? Also, all my 'monsters' have been defined previously as having monster levels (e.g., 'Monstrous Humanoid' 4 / 'Fighter' 2). I haven't had a chance to check these yet, but will this be supported? You can set the Roll Configuration to show the sheet rolls as whispers or public.  It's only a small work around, but hopefully they can get the issues corrected or explained.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
NPC class levels are handled by the "PC" side of the sheet.  We try to overlap(PC/NPC) as much code as possible.  As was mentioned, you can set whispers from sheet settings.  Since this is an NPC, you can safely set both to whisper(or global).   Maybe we can set both whispers to the same value if "Is NPC" is checked... Inevitably, if we set them to the same when sheet is an NPC, someone will complain that they like it split even for NPC's so they can make PC-side rolls global and NPC rolls whispered.  ;-)
Not a priority but while testing herolab upload I encountered a problem with uploading sheet data.  is that when importing properly the weapons don't seem to be added to the weapons/attack page but are added to items. Not a huge problem. 
Okay, setting creatures to not be NPCs helps a bit, and then I can set the rolls to be whispers, so that's a workaround (whispers/public is the only difference between NPC/PC characters as far as I (and Pathfinder) is concerned, so I'm happy to not distinguish them in the sheet). Thanks Feadel. However, creatures with no racial hitdice seem to get a racial level added anyway. For example, I have a 1st level Dwarf Fighter who was marked as being 2nd level - the new sheet had automatically added a 2nd level of 'Dwarf' (previously he was 1st level). If I set the Dwarf level to zero, this breaks the auto calculated hitpoints, because even though I've set the sheet to give maximum hitpoints at first level, the Dwarf is only being given 5 hitpoints for its fighter level, when it should get 10. Presumably the 'Dwarf' racial level is considered the first level, even though the number of levels it has is zero. A Dwarf really shouldn't have any racial hitdice - not even zero, because their only levels are character levels. Is there something I can do to remove the racial hitdice from a creature? Note that this character is not marked as being an NPC. Thanks, Sam.
Hello guys. I'm going to be running a game coming up and I'm wondering how I can accomplish this task to make my life as a DM easier. So back in an earlier version of this sheet I created a few macros that were universal and tied to tokens, so each monster I made would have this pop up. The attacks macro, the skills macro, the saves macro, etc. Trying to limit the need to always have the sheet of every monster up, allowing me to run from the token to some extent. Now I try to do the same, and it won't work. Apparently the way the code is worded the attack and skills buttons don't work when I make them universal macros. Is there a way to make this easy on myself that doesn't involve me adding these as specific character abilities for each and every monster? Failing that is there a way to use the api to 'set up token' like it will copy the relevent macros into the abilities for each selected token?
@ChaosCowboy This has worked for my with some APIs; Go to the attributes and abilities to the field you have your API set to and delete whats in the box then re-enter it, then press return. It worked for me! Thanks to d100GM on this one
Alright I'm sorry that went right over my head. I haven't written any script to do this I'm rather new at scripting, could you run that by me in more detail?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
ChaosCowboy said: Hello guys. I'm going to be running a game coming up and I'm wondering how I can accomplish this task to make my life as a DM easier. So back in an earlier version of this sheet I created a few macros that were universal and tied to tokens, so each monster I made would have this pop up. The attacks macro, the skills macro, the saves macro, etc. Trying to limit the need to always have the sheet of every monster up, allowing me to run from the token to some extent. Now I try to do the same, and it won't work. Apparently the way the code is worded the attack and skills buttons don't work when I make them universal macros. Is there a way to make this easy on myself that doesn't involve me adding these as specific character abilities for each and every monster? Failing that is there a way to use the api to 'set up token' like it will copy the relevent macros into the abilities for each selected token? It would probably help if you post an example of one of your macro's that isn't working.  thanks
ChaosCowboy said: Alright I'm sorry that went right over my head. I haven't written any script to do this I'm rather new at scripting, could you run that by me in more detail? When you bring up the character you are looking for there are three tabs at the top of the page. Bio & Info, Character Sheet and Attributes & Abilities. In the Attributes and Abilities tab the is the data that the APIs and others pull to complete. Find the value "name" that your script is looking for and delete and rewrite the numbers in the current box (middle column).
All right I'll offer up an example cause I don't think I'm coming in clear. So I create a character, let's say Khonnir Baine. I do him up in the pathfinder sheet. Now rather than inserting macros for each and every monster that is the same code since it references a sheet macro, I want to be able to make global macros for attack and so forth. So, using inspect I find that the sheet macro for the attacks is: %{selected|attacks-macro-npc} So I copy that and go to macros, create one called Attacks, make it a token action by checking the box and plug the code above. When I try to use it, what I get for my troubles is: No ability was found for %{selected|attacks-macro-npc} ChaosCowboy (GM):selected|attacks-macro-npc
ChaosCowboy said: Hello guys. I'm going to be running a game coming up and I'm wondering how I can accomplish this task to make my life as a DM easier. So back in an earlier version of this sheet I created a few macros that were universal and tied to tokens, so each monster I made would have this pop up. The attacks macro, the skills macro, the saves macro, etc. Trying to limit the need to always have the sheet of every monster up, allowing me to run from the token to some extent. Now I try to do the same, and it won't work. Apparently the way the code is worded the attack and skills buttons don't work when I make them universal macros. Is there a way to make this easy on myself that doesn't involve me adding these as specific character abilities for each and every monster? Failing that is there a way to use the api to 'set up token' like it will copy the relevent macros into the abilities for each selected token? I do the same thing - have global token macro buttons for everything so I don't need to ever access the character sheets during the game. I've found that a number of my macros have broken, and needed to change. For example, the attacks macro now needs to be: @{selected|attacks-macro} or @{selected|attacks-macro-npc} If you hover over the applicable button in the character sheet, it will tell you what to use. However, the hover text says to use '%', and you seem to need to change the % to an @ to get it to actually work in the macro (as above).
ChaosCowboy said: All right I'll offer up an example cause I don't think I'm coming in clear. And you chose the exact example I decided to use whilst I was writing my post :-)
Thanks Samuel! I use creaturegen for simple mobs with easy abilities and monsters and stuff. If its got class levels or advanced magic I do it up in the normal sheet. That's exactly what I was hoping for thanks!

Edited 1489261988
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In the settings page you can check to show both PC and.np. Menu buttons, so you can see both at once and choose. So using the menus at the top makes sure you are using the right one. We are adding a flag to the menu to show you what will happen if you choose a button, and allow you to switch to the other menu. (the two being the two types of whispers) Both whispers by default are set to GM only for npcs, new pcs at least. I realized using the PC buttons is easier since then you can have the same macros for both PCs and NPCs For the HD, the fields are the same, they are merely repeated on the core page. And race and class combined into.one grid. The only difference is before npc-hp was ALL the hp, now it is the hp due to hit dice only, not including Con bonus. but now you can add class levels to monsters, and race HD to.PCs, more easily.  So basically there is no difference between PC and npc fields finally, so they act the same. GMs were frustrate death some fields changing in unexpected ways. By using the menu buttons on top, and clicking the "show both" it really doesn't matter which pages you are on anymore.
Well my plan is to make macros for the npc ones since there's gonna be upwards of fifty or more npcs when this is done. And I'll just make the pc ones for each character. 6 vs 50.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I guess we can force reset the init, not sure what is wrong since we did not do anything to change it. It should not have changed at all. The only thing I added is if you lose sex, you lose it for initiative too. But that would not change existing values.
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Joseph G. said: Not a priority but while testing herolab upload I encountered a problem with uploading sheet data.  is that when importing properly the weapons don't seem to be added to the weapons/attack page but are added to items. Not a huge problem.  The script does not yet import attacks (a lot of work will have to be done to reverse-engineer where attack/damage bonuses come from), but you can you can add attacks from weapons from the Inventory tab, by clicking the "Create Atk" button under the "Weapon Attributes" section.  Pretty much the only thing that isn't currently imported for the weapon is Attack Type ("Melee", "Alt Melee", "Ranged", etc); set that, click "Create Atk", then head on over to the Attacks tab to set things like what ability mod to use for damage (if any) and misc mods to attack and damage.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
chris b. said: I guess we can force reset the init, not sure what is wrong since we did not do anything to change it. It should not have changed at all. The only thing I added is if you lose sex, you lose it for initiative too. But that would not change existing values. "if you lose sex," Come on Chris... lol
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lol autocorrect
with the new version we seem to be missing the section to allow or use Spell Points (SP)
chris b. said: but now you can add class levels to monsters, and race HD to.PCs, more easily.  Well, it was trivially easy before, and now it seems to be getting things wrong with no clear way to figure out why. :-( I've just discovered a character who is a 2nd level human warrior, 11 hitpoints from class, 0 from race, who is listed as having 12 total hitpoints (constitution bonus is zero, no other modifiers). The @{total-hp} field lists 12, the @{class-0-hp) lists 11. I've tried a refresh, and it still shows the wrong total. If I set auto-calc hp on, then the max first level hitpoints doesn't work (hitpoints remain at 11). If I set the hp/level to 100%, then @{class-0-hp) goes to 20, and @{total-hp} goes to 21. Somewhere there's an extra 1 hitpoint being added and I can't see anyway to remove it (or find what is adding it).

Edited 1489464265
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
James W - Hero Labs Importer I know you have spent a LOT of time on the Hero Lab importer and I totally appreciate that. But when trying to input a 6th level Sorcerer I had many issues. None of my feats, traits gear, money, weapons. or magic items will import. Spells import fine but nothing is shown for their damage nor a Macro to roll such damage - For Example Magic Missile Is there some place I can go to and see a list of what does and what does not with the importer? Is there also someplace that specifies what what MUST be done manually after the import? I have read previous posts about Weapons not importing the attack info but my weapons do not even import. I have also read about something regarding the HP calculation, only showing the Maximum but not showing how it got that amount. Now I am a total Noob to Pathfinder so I am using Hero Lab to design my PCs and using find things in the Pathfinder sheet is just as hard (to me) as finding thing sin the Hero Lab software for Pathfinder. Again great work and thanks so much for your effort. Mike
Wyzad said: @ChaosCowboy This has worked for my with some APIs; Go to the attributes and abilities to the field you have your API set to and delete whats in the box then re-enter it, then press return. It worked for me! Thanks to d100GM on this one Also note that if you update your PC using the built-in importer it "resets" whatever the issue is and you have to do this again. Cheers, Chris

Edited 1489339949
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Samuel Penn said: If I set auto-calc hp on, then the max first level hitpoints doesn't work (hitpoints remain at 11). If I set the hp/level to 100%, then @{class-0-hp) goes to 20, and @{total-hp} goes to 21. Somewhere there's an extra 1 hitpoint being added and I can't see anyway to remove it (or find what is adding it). This is all I could think of: go to "expanded" mode Expand all the class rows, make sure for unused rows:  hit dice is blank (not 0) , and  hit points is 0. Same for race row Go to hit point calculations grid in Health and wounds section. make sure 'misc' has nothing. go to mythic section make sure no hp there make sure "Drained" condition is 0 try hitting 'recalc', since that will force a recalc of all the above once in awhile i notice changing a row doesn't have an effect, but hitting recalc does, which would mean we're missing an event handler somewhere. fyi the upgrade copied the following attributes: I double checked the code and no 'old' field from the left side are used in calculations: HP-misc -> HP-formula-macro-text    //or append '+ ' hp-misc to end npc-hd-num2 -> class-0-level            //if class-0-* used then increment till find an unused row npc-hd2 -> class-0-hd autocalc of above level&hd ->  class-0-hp class-0-hp minus new class-0-hp, minus hp due to CON mod, any remainder -> HP-formula-macro-text //append to end of this if something there * hit dice blank not 0 is important if you're using autocalc since it was pointed out hit dice 0 is a valid entry. therefore assuming a user meant '0' would erase their hp the second they hit the autocalc checkbox
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
James said: with the new version we seem to be missing the section to allow or use Spell Points (SP) you can reveal them by going to the settings page and checking "display user defined fields"  then they will appear on the spells section, as well as an extra column in the spells/day section for whatever you want we'll have to think of something to make this easier to figure out
Okay, I've figured out where the extra hitpoint is coming from. An (unused, and hidden) class row had  somehow gained 1 point in a favoured class bonus. Setting that to zero fixed the problem. Thanks.

Edited 1489422395
Hey, my character is wearing an armored kilt in addition to scale mail. I can't wear both with the new changes since only one piece of armor can be worn. The other one is automatically unequipped. It doesn't seem to work if I specify the kilt as magic item or anything else either. The AC value only uses the worn armor and shield. How is this supposed to work now? Do I need to make a specific inventory entry for scale mail & kilt now?

Edited 1489423273
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
yes the sheet wasn't supposed to support multiple or peicemeal armor, even though it did kind of. we didn't even realize it was doing this. we'll figure out how to bring it back  you only need to really make the entry in the equipment list once, hit the 'set as armor' then you can actually delete the row from equipment and the values will stay in the armor fields on the defense tab. 
Okay, but that's kind of impractical if you were forced to equip or unequip armor during the course of the game. I know the Armored Kilt is kind of an edge case. I have three entries now: "Scalemail", "Kilt" and "Scalemail & Kilt". This works for now. Thanks.

Edited 1489426624
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
New release version 1.18 submitted Fix for extra "racial" hit points showing up for PCs. Hard reset of @{init}, maybe this will fix GroupInit. Hover text for menu buttons fixed. Turned off auto-migrate of attacks and skills. So now if you re-upgrade a backup from v.74 to v1.18 it will not reset macros on you (as always make backup of your backup first) "Use Spell points" checkbox added. Also auto-set of this checkbox for v1.18 (if it sees #s in fields, checks box) Top of spells/day checkboxes cleaned up for easier usability.&nbsp; Added "total spells manually" checkbox to spells/day section Announcements added to tell user how to get out of settings screen, and calling out new checkboxes, and how to turn macros back on. Extra custom fields added to Notes page Swapped mode button images for expanded/contracted mode Fixed text under checkboxes appearing too low esp on fIrefox Fixed text overlapping in contracted mode <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... link to animated gif if &nbsp;anyone knows how to get gifs created in SnagIt to preview nicely let me know! :)
How do you enter spells such as Cure Light Wounds and the like so you can use them in a macro directly from the sheet? Is this even Possible? Many thanks in advance for your assistance!
First off, I cannot praise your work enough on this. It's made my life so much easier then when I used to have to create custom macros for all my players', well, everything. I have found a small bug regarding wound thresholds where it seems to grant a bonus equal to the penalty for saves. e.g., A grazed character takes a -1 penalty to saves, but the sheet calculates that as a +1 condition modifier. So a character with a default 15 Fort Save gets a bump to 16 when grazed. This applies for grazed, wounded, and critical thresholds. I have checked and all the other affected abilities seem to be calculating properly, although, I haven't looked at spellcasting yet, as nobody in my party is a spellcaster (crazy, right?).