Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
On phone... I believe number of successes only works for a regular roll, not inline rolls.  Roll templates use inline rolls.  Roll templates have to be edited in the sheets code.  The style of a rollbtemple can be overridden in the users browser using stylus or similar extension.  You would need to be a pro user to customize the sheet to your needs.  
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Tyrir said: From the roll helper function list you provided, it would seem that {{#rollGreater() <rollname>}} refers to Target Number (Successes) . I image I'd have to add that to the pf_attack template. The rollGreater helper is used to only show something(web page elements) if the roll is greater than a given value.  We use the crit-target value in pf_attack to show the additional crit confirm and damage rolls.
I have a question about skill buttons on your sheet. When I use the skill button from a NPC sheet, it displays the bonus of every skill. If I try to do the same with a PC sheet, I don't get those bonuses visible, but then if I click on "knowledge" I can see them again (only on. Is there a way to keep them always visible, even for PCs? (picture attached for explanation)
Regarding the Spellbook Menu button: I have a class feature that lets me cast any spell of a specific school. Is there a way to modify the @{name|spellclass-0-book} macro so that instead of listing every spell in my spellbook, it only lists the spells of a given school? A workaround I have found in the meanwhile is to have a second (and third, for another class feature that works with yet different subset of my spells) spellboook that contains redundant spells, listed as belonging to a fake class (I just named it after the class feature), and then calling the spellclass-1-book to refer to that spell book. This basically doubles the length of my spellbook and makes sorting and searching that much harder. I'd like it if there was a simpler workaround I could find.Another idea was to just use an external tool to track prepared spells and using the "show prepared spells" option to filter for one of my class features and then just being out of luck with the others.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Luca said: I have a question about skill buttons on your sheet. When I use the skill button from a NPC sheet, it displays the bonus of every skill. If I try to do the same with a PC sheet, I don't get those bonuses visible, but then if I click on "knowledge" I can see them again (only on. Is there a way to keep them always visible, even for PCs? Have you tried toggling "Show Skill Totals" from the Skill Options sub-section?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Andrew F. said: Regarding the Spellbook Menu button: I have a class feature that lets me cast any spell of a specific school. Is there a way to modify the @{name|spellclass-0-book} macro so that instead of listing every spell in my spellbook, it only lists the spells of a given school? You can't only show spells for a given school, but you can use the "Group by School" option from the Spell Options sub-section to sort according to their school.
I had found that option, but was hoping to find a solution that didn't take up the entire screen when I just wanted to pick a spell. I'll use the multiple-spellbook method for the time being, then. Thank you.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just a reminder for spell casters; you really should only keep your most often used spells on the sheet.  The more spells you add, the slower your sheet will become.  Best to drag/drop other less common spells as needed.  Not convienant, but a hard reality.  More spells = more attributes = poorer performance. ;-(
Vince said: Luca said: I have a question about skill buttons on your sheet. When I use the skill button from a NPC sheet, it displays the bonus of every skill. If I try to do the same with a PC sheet, I don't get those bonuses visible, but then if I click on "knowledge" I can see them again (only on. Is there a way to keep them always visible, even for PCs? Have you tried toggling "Show Skill Totals" from the Skill Options sub-section? Oh, that was easy, thanks! Now a more complicated question. We're using a system with critical success and failures, and I am building a macro for a fast check. I stole the "critical success" part from the attack template, so now I have &{template:pf_attack}@{Oswyn|toggle_attack_accessible} @{Oswyn|toggle_rounded_flag}{{scroll_desc=@{Oswyn|scroll-desc}}} {{color=@{Oswyn|rolltemplate_color}}} {{character_name=@{Oswyn|character_name}}}{{character_id=@{Oswyn|character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{name=FOO}}{{attack= [[1d20cs>5]]DC: [[?{Effective Level?|0}*3 + 12]]= Roll: [[1d20+@{Oswyn|Concentration-0}]] }}{{crit_confirm=[[ 1d20 ]]}} The trick is in the part {{attack= [[1d20cs>5]]}}{{crit_confirm= DO STUFF}} What can I do if I want to add also a critical failure? And are there options to change name of "attack, critical confirm, ..." to something else?

Edited 1543302880
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
{{attack= [[1d20cs>5]]}}{{crit_confirm= DO STUFF}} What can I do if I want to add also a critical failure? And are there options to change name of "attack, critical confirm, ..." to something else? Roll templates are coded into the sheet and use defined key=value pairs and roll helpers to show/hide HTML elements in chat.   The default attack macro-text on the sheet will use the weapon's name for the attack, or you can use a custom name for the iteratives.  I believe the key is "{{attack1name=...}}" The crit text is coded into the template and doesn't have an option to customize the text. Currently there isn't anything coded into the roll template for crit_fail/fumble. This is mostly due to RAW... But if you house-rule crit_fail/fumble(that's cool), what would you like to see happen with the roll template?

Edited 1543444674
Hey, I'm trying to add a few macros to my ranger's character sheet, but I'm having trouble understanding some of them. So far, I've been able to work pretty well just by copying the example macros on roll20 wiki for Pathfinder Community Sheet, but my understanding is nearing its limit. So, the ranger has following feats: Point Blank Shot , Rapid Shot , Deadly Aim . In addition, he of course has a Favorite Enemy . And he has a Bane longbow. Point Blank Shot works well enough. Under All Attack Macros for Ranged Attack Insert Macro , I have: (And its companion macro for damage) [[ ?{Target within 30 ft?|No, 0|Yes, 1} ]] Favorited enemy is under Global Attack Insert Macro (And its companion macro for damage) ] [[ ?{Favored Enemy?|No, 0|Human, 4|Outsider, 2} ]] Those two work just fine. But now here's the trouble part. I cannot get Human Bane's extra 2d6+2 damage to work properly and in conjucation with Deadly Aim. I know my macro code for them is wrong, but any help in solving what's what? Specific Attack Insert Macro under the Longbow entry for attacks [[ ?{Human Bane?|No, 0|Yes, 2} ]] -[[ ?{Deadly Aim?|Yes,1|No,0}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4)) ]] Specific Damage Insert Macro under the Longbow entry for attacks [[ ?{Human Bane?|No, 0|Yes, 2d6+2} ]] [[ ?{Deadly Aim?|Yes,1|No,0}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*2 ]] Now, while I was doing this, I realised that I should've added the extra 2d6 under Extra Non-Crit Dmg, and the +2 enchantment bonus under "all" damage, but this just goes so complicated and I can't get any of it to work. I should also note that for a while I kept 9th attack as Haste and used the Haste show on / show off macro for it, but even when shooting non-hasted attacks, it still displayed the damage, just without the "haste" title above it. Any workaround how I can keep my haste entry with all these other macros? I hope I was able to adequately describe my problem(s). Thank you for any help. I greatly appreciate all the work put into PF Community Sheet! -- Edit: Also, I'd be delighted if someone could help me figure out how to add Sneak Attack query macro with incorporated table. That is, right now for the attack, I have Extra Non-Crit Dmg Sneak attack (treats all 1s as 2s). [[5t[PowerfulSneak]]] However, I'd much rather have the sheet ask me every time I roll for an attack if the attack should add the Sneak Attack damage. I found the macro for basic sneak attack, but how do I change it to roll from the table? Thanks again! [[ ?{Sneak Attack?|No,0|yes,1}*[[ [[ ceil((@{class-0-level}) / 2) ]]d6 ]] ]]
@Memm, I can't answer all of your questions, but I can help with some of them: The first thing I noticed is that you have a typo in the longbow damage insert macro. You didn't include a "+" between the Human Bane part and the Deadly Aim part. I also suspect that having the same query twice with different options is causing you problems. I don't think you can change the options on a query or their values. What you want to do is pick a value that's convenient for every time you use it (if in doubt, use 1 and 0). Then, if necessary, you can multiply it by the actual value you need to use. Also, you only need to specify the options the first time. For example in your longbow Human Bane macros, I'd use this weapon attack insert macro: [[ ?{Human Bane?|No, 0|Yes, 2} ]] And this weapon damage insert macro: [[ [[?{Human Bane?}]]d6 + ?{Human Bane?} ]] It will keep the value that was selected the first time, so you don't need to retype it. For Deadly Aim, here are the macros I use. Ranged Attack Insert Macro: ?{Deadly Aim|Yes,[[(floor(@{bab} / 4) + 1)]]|No, 0} * -1 Ranged Damage Insert Macro: ?{Deadly Aim}*2 Keep in mind that since Deadly Aim can apply to any ranged attack, there's no need to retype it in each individual ranged weapon's insert macros. I hope this helps!
Okay, so question. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for mooks, if I were to give one mook a status condition, it would apply it to the character sheet and thus affect the rolls of all mooks, wouldn't it? Is there a way to have a single character sheet for multiple tokens' base stats and not have them share status effects? (I'm 95% sure the answer is no - I can just duplicate the character sheet and have one per mook, I was just curious if there was a less cluttering way.)
Is there a way to get the max row index value for a repeating section? Specifically I'm looking for how many buffs a character has in the repeating_buff2 section.
@Memm, macros for ranger's character sheet. I created an Excel spreadsheet to create Pathfinder attack macros that includes most of what you are after. If anyone is interested let me know a good place to post it.
The drag-n-drop function to reorder buffs not seem to work (ff 63.0.3 win). After displaying the move and delete ui elements by clicking the hamburger button, drag-n-dropping the move ui element doesn't work, even though the element has the move mouse cursor on hover.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Tyrir said: The drag-n-drop function to reorder buffs not seem to work (ff 63.0.3 win). After displaying the move and delete ui elements by clicking the hamburger button, drag-n-dropping the move ui element doesn't work, even though the element has the move mouse cursor on hover. Make sure the sheet is not popped out.  Rearranging repeating rows and drag/drop to the quickbar, and compendium drag/drop do not work for sheets that are popped out.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
d100GM said: Is there a way to get the max row index value for a repeating section? Specifically I'm looking for how many buffs a character has in the repeating_buff2 section. I believe it would take an API script to determine the number of existing repeating entries within a given fieldset.  Use case?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Leafia B. said: Okay, so question. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for mooks, if I were to give one mook a status condition, it would apply it to the character sheet and thus affect the rolls of all mooks, wouldn't it? Is there a way to have a single character sheet for multiple tokens' base stats and not have them share status effects? (I'm 95% sure the answer is no - I can just duplicate the character sheet and have one per mook, I was just curious if there was a less cluttering way.) Your understanding is correct.  Creating mooks allows you to use the 3 status bars separate from the sheet, however each mook is still associated to the "parent" sheet for all other attributes.  You would have to create a unique monster/npc for each if you wanted to apply unique status effects/conditions, buffs, attribute changes, etc.
Vince said: d100GM said: Is there a way to get the max row index value for a repeating section? Specifically I'm looking for how many buffs a character has in the repeating_buff2 section. I believe it would take an API script to determine the number of existing repeating entries within a given fieldset.  Use case? I want to tidy up how the code below displays the buffs a character has available so that it doesn't show errors by knowing the row index count. The code uses the PowerCards API script. !power {{ --name|Buff List --whisper|GM, @{selected|character_name} --leftsub|@{selected|token_name} --1.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$0_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$0_name} --2.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$1_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$1_name} --3.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$2_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$2_name} --4.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$3_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$3_name} --5.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$4_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$4_name} --6.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$5_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$5_name} --7.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$6_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$6_name} --8.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$7_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$7_name} --9.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$8_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$8_name} --10.| (@{selected|repeating_buff2_$9_enable_toggle}) @{selected|repeating_buff2_$9_name} }}
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Perhaps you could include  &{noerror}   to suppress errors for missing attributes...
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
D100gm, you may find the Pathfinder companion script useful for this. It has a command to output these buttons already integrated into it.
Scott C. said: D100gm, you may find the Pathfinder companion script useful for this. It has a command to output these buttons already integrated into it. I'll look into that. Thanks Scott C.
Vince said: Perhaps you could include  &{noerror}   to suppress errors for missing attributes... Thanks Vince for pointing out a method for suppressing errors.
Is there a way to automatically force all character sheets to use the scrolling description option if they aren't using it already? I noticed that the majority of my characters' spells and such did not use the feature, which I presume is because I made those skills before the feature was added. If not, I know I can add {{scroll_desc=@{scroll-desc}}} to the macro of each manually, but I'd really rather not, because there are probably a couple hundred entries I'd have to fix, minimum.

Edited 1544061742
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Leafia There isn't. ;-( I'll revisit including a function to auto-update older macro-text that would add " {{scroll_desc=@{scroll-desc}}}" if it's not present.

Edited 1544811011
Sorry if this has been brought up already, but are there any plans to update the NPC compendium drag and drop function to work with the new(ish) Bestiary?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Eric M. said: Sorry if this has been brought up already, but are there any plans to update the NPC compendium drag and drop function to work with the new(ish) Bestiary? Not currently.  Truth be told, I don't own the roll20 Bestiary(gasp) so I really can't even contemplate what would need to be updated.  I am curious though... What happens when you drag/drop a monster to the community sheet's monster statblock input section and parse?

Edited 1545144285
Vince said: Eric M. said: Sorry if this has been brought up already, but are there any plans to update the NPC compendium drag and drop function to work with the new(ish) Bestiary? Not currently.  Truth be told, I don't own the roll20 Bestiary(gasp) so I really can't even contemplate what would need to be updated.  I am curious though... What happens when you drag/drop a monster to the community sheet's monster statblock input section and parse? Absolutely nothing. No stats even show up at all, its just blank. For what its worth, I would SUPER appreciate if the Bestiary was added at any point because it would be a huge time-saver and simplifier for my games.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Freddo said: Vince said: Eric M. said: Sorry if this has been brought up already, but are there any plans to update the NPC compendium drag and drop function to work with the new(ish) Bestiary? Not currently.  Truth be told, I don't own the roll20 Bestiary(gasp) so I really can't even contemplate what would need to be updated.  I am curious though... What happens when you drag/drop a monster to the community sheet's monster statblock input section and parse? Absolutely nothing. No stats even show up at all, its just blank. For what its worth, I would SUPER appreciate if the Bestiary was added at any point because it would be a huge time-saver and simplifier for my games. Interesting.  For clarity, you can still import monsters from the non-commercial Bestiary correct?

Edited 1545153533
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A second unprompted opinion on it :) : Yes the normal pathfinder Roll20 creature search bestiary works well, and also the pfsrd !pfc--parse works amazingly well other than the oddball character here and there, and I chalk that up to the text/format/outside the norm of the statblock itself, not the script. It would be nice to have the other paid bestiary, but between those first 2 it covers the majority of what I could need, just sometimes a few extra steps to get them in or tweaking to add things it missed (usually spells from the parse method). The paid compatibility would be  just a 'wouldn't mind to have' comfort of convenience.  
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm going to look into what would need to be added to the sheet to handle the commercial content.  Apparently the old compendium drag/drop model has been left for backward compatibility(thank you roll20), but the commercial stuff is using another model(thank you roll20).
[Spotted a bug] It's been months since the first appearence of a bug that I can't seem to fix.  Whenever I try to open a Pathfinder Community Sheet, the page stops working, everything freezes and I have to close the site.  I run it on Google Chrome + Avast Antivirus. I tried it on Edge and it seems to work just fine. The problem isn't the antivirus alone nor chrome, since I can run it on Edge with Avast and others can run it on chrome (i think without avast). Is it the conjunction of the two? Is it possible that nobody except me uses this browser - antivir setup? Why hasn't this got to the surface earliear than now? Is it my computer?  I know I can fix it just by using another browser, and if necesessary I will try another antivirus, but I would like to know if this problem can be resolved without changing those things. Thank you.

Edited 1546625956
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@MrColdFlame No also me and few of my players got this last week or two. It seems to line up with the last chrome update. I don't think its the AV, I suspect its chrome and something on the sheet itself it doesn't like as I tried it in a fresh VM with nothing installed but Chrome (not AV, no extensions in chrome etc) and it still does it. Not sure what it is. I had to go to chrome beta to get it to do it 'less'. It still does it, but only once or twice in a 5-6 hour session.

Edited 1546658783
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I can't really think of anything that has changed on the sheet recently that could cause these issues... ;-( I would encourage you both to submit a bug report to the Bug Reports & Technical Issues forum. To help give you a jump on the "red-tape"... (submit the below info with you bug report) Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
@James W. or anyone who could answer this, having issues with the Hero Lab Importer, if this is a know issue or has been resolved, I apologies. I Custom Output the Hero Lab portfolio into a XML doc, and then convert it to a JSON file, but it fails to load when I hit the "recalculate" button. Any ideas?
As is, it is necessary to use custom1/etc to apply buff bonuses to specific skills. Is there a reason that the Buff's Bonus dropdown doesn't enumerate specific skills? Does it just have to be done? Or is there some issue preventing it from being added e.g. a performance issue?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Brandon B. said: @James W. or anyone who could answer this, having issues with the Hero Lab Importer, if this is a know issue or has been resolved, I apologies. I Custom Output the Hero Lab portfolio into a XML doc, and then convert it to a JSON file, but it fails to load when I hit the "recalculate" button. Any ideas? I can only suggest following the steps exactly as outlined on the wiki&nbsp;<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Instructions" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Instructions</a>
Hi all. sorry my english isnt that good. I want to ask for Combat. if i use a Sword, how does it work with the damage if i use the weapon with my main hand, second hand and both hands? is there a way to add this to the combat? thanks a lot, and im sure its written somewhere but i didnt found anything or didnt type the right words, kind regards
What would be the simplest way to calculate an anti-magic field? I figured that there'd be a condition for it, but would it be possible to do like an anti-buff that remove all enchantment bonuses and what not?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rico Mittelholzer said: Hi all. sorry my english isnt that good. I want to ask for Combat. if i use a Sword, how does it work with the damage if i use the weapon with my main hand, second hand and both hands? is there a way to add this to the combat? thanks a lot, and im sure its written somewhere but i didnt found anything or didnt type the right words, kind regards If you go the Settings page and enable "Use Dual Wield". Return to the Attack page/tab and a new "Dual Wield" sub-section will appear above the Attacks section.&nbsp; You can input the name of the weapon/attack or use their rowid as used in the attacks section.&nbsp; Once you hit the "Create Attack" button, a new dual wield attack will be created in the attacks section.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sphenodonta said: What would be the simplest way to calculate an anti-magic field? I figured that there'd be a condition for it, but would it be possible to do like an anti-buff that remove all enchantment bonuses and what not? There isn't a method built into the sheet to do this.&nbsp; &nbsp;While not technically a buff, I could see the benefit of having it show up on the Common Buff list.&nbsp; I'll add this as a suggestion.&nbsp; Thanks
Vince said: If you go the Settings page and enable "Use Dual Wield". Return to the Attack page/tab and a new "Dual Wield" sub-section will appear above the Attacks section.&nbsp; You can input the name of the weapon/attack or use their rowid as used in the attacks section.&nbsp; Once you hit the "Create Attack" button, a new dual wield attack will be created in the attacks section. Thanks a lot Vince. that was exactely what i was looking for! Thanks
Dear Vince that worked with dual combat. If im correct as an Example, if i make Attacks for Short Sword i make 3 of them. 1 with 1xSTE MainHand, 1 with &nbsp;0.5STE SecondHand, and 1 for Dual Wield?
My character has a natural attack that has Grab. What should I add as the macro for an iterative attack to roll a CMD check when I roll the primary attack. Is that possible, and/or the best way to implement something like that?

Edited 1547069724
Vince said: Brandon B. said: @James W. or anyone who could answer this, having issues with the Hero Lab Importer, if this is a know issue or has been resolved, I apologies. I Custom Output the Hero Lab portfolio into a XML doc, and then convert it to a JSON file, but it fails to load when I hit the "recalculate" button. Any ideas? I can only suggest following the steps exactly as outlined on the wiki&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Instructions" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Community_Sheet#Instructions</a> I just did this yesterday and it worked&nbsp; virtually &nbsp;flawlessly.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rico Mittelholzer said: Dear Vince that worked with dual combat. If im correct as an Example, if i make Attacks for Short Sword i make 3 of them. 1 with 1xSTE MainHand, 1 with &nbsp;0.5STE SecondHand, and 1 for Dual Wield? Sorry, working lot's of hours this week... All you need to do is create a couple attacks with a particular weapon(s) then you decide which should be the main hand and off-hand when you enter the weapon's name or id in the dual wield section.&nbsp; Use the the generated attack from dual wield and add any additional iterative attacks as needed. Off-hand damage is reduced based on the dual wield setting. .5 by default.
First of all I apologize if this has already been explained somewhere. I could not find any thread on the topic and it is not mentioned in the sheet's guide. Is there a way to just pull a buff from the buff list into the macro bar, as it can be done with attacks, saves, etc? Or to include the buff in a macro which I can then place in the macro bar? Background: I am playing a magus, who uses arcane strike (+2 damage) whenever he can, but his swift action will often be applied to something else. He also uses spellstrike (-2 to attack, but cast and attack in the same round) whenever possible, but he can't when he has to move as well. Moreover, his blade can add to its own damage sometimes... So, it is a bunch of buffs which change round by round. I could add three or four queries to my attack macros, but it would take a lot of time in my turn. If they are buffs, I can just select the ones applying to that attack, but then again, it would be much easier and faster to do it from the macro bar instead of from the sheet. There is the "row ID for macros", but I do not know how to use it. I have tried several options from my limited macro knowledge but to no avail. Thanks!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Algunillo, Things such as these are best handled by queries or by toggling buffs on/off as needed. The only other option is to make a separate attack for each possibility. The only way to toggle the buffs on/off is to do it on the sheet, or to use an API script such as chatsetattr to toggle the buffs. Personally, I prefer the query solution. Also, on an unrelated note; the magus ability that allows casting during a full attack is Spell Combat. Spellstrike is what allows the magus to channel spells through their weapon instead of making touch attacks.
Thanks&nbsp; Scott C. &nbsp;for your reply. Hi Algunillo, Things such as these are best handled by queries or by toggling buffs on/off as needed. The only other option is to make a separate attack for each possibility. The only way to toggle the buffs on/off is to do it on the sheet, or to use an API script such as chatsetattr to toggle the buffs. Personally, I prefer the query solution. Well, too bad. I believe a method to pull biffs to the macro bar could be easily implemented, just as it has been done with other entries of the sheet, but I do not know the code at all. Definitely a great sheet overall, on the other hand.&nbsp; Also, on an unrelated note; the magus ability that allows casting during a full attack is Spell Combat. Spellstrike is what allows the magus to channel spells through their weapon instead of making touch attacks. Yes, thank you. I always mix the names of those two XD