Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
ButterFate said: Vince said: Pathfinder Community v1.738 update - Fixed AC buff's not being applied to FF AC and FF CMD Wait, does this mean Dodge bonuses are now applied to flat-footed as well? I'm on my cell phone at work. If you have a chance you can check the sheet on the beta game. Link is at the top of the thread. Thanks
Yup, just checked, dodge bonuses to AC now apply to flat-footed AC and CMD, and dodge bonuses to CMD apply to flat-footed CMD, when they shouldn't because you lose any dodge bonus you might have alongside your dexterity modifier in those situations
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
ButterFate said: Yup, just checked, dodge bonuses to AC now apply to flat-footed AC and CMD, and dodge bonuses to CMD apply to flat-footed CMD, when they shouldn't because you lose any dodge bonus you might have alongside your dexterity modifier in those situations Ugh.  I must have flubbed up the Dodge logic. For the record, I'm trying to make "adjustments" to someone else's programming logic which is no an easy task for a non-programmer.  I'll dive into the code again and see if I can figure out what's wrong and apply a new fix.  I may call upon you for more testing after some changes if you don't mind?   You're now my official tester ButterFate.  ;-P

Edited 1563892257
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Ugh.  I must have flubbed up the Dodge logic. For the record, I'm trying to make "adjustments" to someone else's programming logic which is no an easy task for a non-programmer.   What it is like sometimes going into someone else's unfamiliar large project code to try to work on something:
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Lol.  Exactly.  Chris B. used some mad skills on the community sheet.  Anytime I need to make changes to the sheet workers I often feel like the monkeys daring to approach the monolith in 2001 Space Oddessey...

Edited 1564017880
Vince said: I may call upon you for more testing after some changes if you don't mind?   You're now my official tester ButterFate.  ;-P Sure, I don't mind ^-^b Also, I've noticed that the chat spellbook (if "show uses" was checked in the spell roll options) still references the "#prepared" field, but since now there's also a "#cast" field, would it be possible to make the spellbook say how many of each spell are left instead of how many were prepared, by outputting the difference between the two fields? e.g. say I prepared Magic Missile 5 times and cast it twice (and noted in in the "#cast" field of course), have the spellbook say "Magic Missile (3)" instead of "Magic Missile (5)"
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
ButterFate said: Vince said: I may call upon you for more testing after some changes if you don't mind?   You're now my official tester ButterFate.  ;-P Sure, I don't mind ^-^b Also, I've noticed that the chat spellbook (if "show uses" was checked in the spell roll options) still references the "#prepared" field, but since now there's also a "#cast" field, would it be possible to make the spellbook say how many of each spell are left instead of how many were prepared, by outputting the difference between the two fields? e.g. say I prepared Magic Missile 5 times and cast it twice (and noted in in the "#cast" field of course), have the spellbook say "Magic Missile (3)" instead of "Magic Missile (5)" It's not as much "were prepared", but more like "are prepared" ;-P   since the spellbook shows the number of prepared spells (aka available) which really "should be" adjusted(either manually or via the PFC script) each time you cast a spell and thus the number of prepared/available spells will be reflected accordingly on the spellbook.  That said, I can see how this method could be problematic for Spell Recall, Pearl of Power, etc.  Curious, how do you normally track your daily cast spells? I'll have a look at what could be done to leverage #cast in spellbooks. 

Edited 1564070826
Vince said:  Curious, how do you normally track your daily cast spells? Since the PDF sheet I usually use has both a "prepared" and a "used" column, I basically note how many of each I prepare in the morning in the first column, and then as I cast them during the day I keep track of it in the second one, so I always know both how many times I prepared a spell (usually because I always prepare the same ones so if I prepare the same ones the next day I can do it faster xD) and how many of those slots I've already used (and consequently how many are left, if any)

Edited 1564070892
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Speaking on this spell case/used/free, I have related question and maybe I missed it. My players always asked me if there was a place that shows "How many left to prepare". I didn't see one. They keep confusing "# Left"  for number of free spell slots left to prepare, not number of prepared spells left to use. IE: "You have 3 spells slots left to fill". is how they see it, it seems, every time we rest..and get confused..again. I told them just look at the limit, and how many they got in '#Left" and make them match. Anyone know a way to set one of the user defined fields to "You have this many blank spells you can prepare". Also what does "#Cast" in each spell do? I'm assuming its the number of times you cast it? But it doesn't change with the PFC script when you cast a spell.  Is it suppose to be reference for when you dont have the PFC script? So "#prepared" is how many prepared, and you use #cast to track how many times you used it, up to the #prepared? (Not that we need to use it to play, just curious it's intended purpose).

Edited 1564072982
DXWarlock said: Speaking on this spell case/used/free, I have related question and maybe I missed it. My players always asked me if there was a place that shows "How many left to prepare". I didn't see one. They keep confusing "# Left"  for number of free spell slots left to prepare, not number of prepared spells left to use. IE: "You have 3 spells slots left to fill". is how they see it, it seems, every time we rest..and get confused..again. I told them just look at the limit, and how many they got in '#Left" and make them match. Anyone know a way to set one of the user defined fields to "You have this many blank spells you can prepare". I mean, wouldn't the difference between #per day and #prepared already be how many slots you still have open? Though maybe changing the field name in the table from "#left" to "#prepared" would make it clearer I suppose... Also what does "#Cast" in each spell do? I'm assuming its the number of times you cast it? But it doesn't change with the PFC script when you cast a spell.  Is it suppose to be reference for when you dont have the PFC script? So "#prepared" is how many prepared, and you use #cast to track how many times you used it, up to the #prepared? (Not that we need to use it to play, just curious it's intended purpose). Yeah that's what we were discussing right now, it's a new feature I suggested adding last week since reducing the "#prepared" field messes up abilities and effects that can recover prepared spells after casting them (mostly by risking making you forget which and/or how many of each you did prepare after casting them), but it hasn't been fully implemented yet is what I'm guessing since Vince just said they were still looking at it
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes the difference would be. Makes perfect sense to me. But two of my players about 1/2 the time get it backwards. and take a pause when they prepare a spell and the number of 'left' goes up..and hear them say in voice chat "Hey mike...OH wait, duh I remember nevermind". For the other part, that makes sense! What I get for skimming the last 2 pages and missing the discussion on adding that :) MY fault.

Edited 1564103480
ButterFate said: Yup, just checked, dodge bonuses to AC now apply to flat-footed AC and CMD, and dodge bonuses to CMD apply to flat-footed CMD, when they shouldn't because you lose any dodge bonus you might have alongside your dexterity modifier in those situations Also I just noticed this, but apparently if the bonus type is set to anything (including leaving it untyped, except apparently dodge) it doesn't apply to touch AC anymore, both in v1.738 that already rolled out, and in v1.739 in the beta game where dodge to AC now works as it should (though it still applies to ff CMD if it's a dodge bonus to CMD ) (and also minor nitpick but if the bonus type is set to size it doesn't invert for CMD like the regular size bonuses/penalties do, though I'm not sure how relevant that should be since the regular bonuses/penalties are already autocalc'd when you set the character's size so shrug?)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
#cast;   Currently, #cast is just a new attribute. Once we determine how best to use it, I'm sure we can update the PFC script to handle it as well. CMD bug; actually, there isn't any differences between the v1.738 and beta v1.739, yet.  I'm still trying to work these issues out.  I appreciate the additional feedback.        
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Vince said: #cast;   Currently, #cast is just a new attribute. Once we determine how best to use it, I'm sure we can update the PFC script to handle it as well. Yep, just need to know/figure out it's best use.
Scott C. said: Tyrir said: Is there a way to make stat rolls (or at least %{defense-stats}) whispered to myself? I often find I use %{defense-stats} to remind myself of my AC and its conditional modifiers, but it'd be better to do so without pestering the gm with an unneccesary message each time. In the settings page there are three three drop-down for how various rolls are sent. One of them is statistics or something similar. The only options in the drop-down are GM and Public. I'm looking if there's a way to make the rolls private e.g. whispered to self.

Edited 1564250105
Having recently made a sheet for an investigator, I had some feedback on the investigator-specific features. In their current implementations, @{skill-invest-query} and @{investigator-dice} are not useful for the investigator's dice that is added to skill rolls aka Inspiration (although maybe there are other situations where these features are useful?). The investigator's Inspiration (Ex) class feature, <a href="https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/Investigator/#Inspiration_Ex" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/Investigator/#Inspiration_Ex</a> , doesn't always apply the dice result to every skill as is done in the current implementation. Rather, 1) certain skills always add the dice result (e.g. knowledge, spellcraft, linguistics, and other skills made available through the class's talents selected by the player), and 2) for other skills, the player can optionally add the investigator's dice result to the skill after the player sees the skill roll result and before the results are determined, depending on what the player wishes to do. For case #1 above, a skill-specific, roll-time-evaluated field would be preferable. This would allow the player to specify a subset of skills that have the extra dice always added. Additionally, the dice can vary, which may be useful to other use-cases. For example, {{Check=[[ @{skill-query} + [[ @{Spellcraft} ]] + @{Spellcraft-inspiration-dice} ]]}} . For case #2 above, the existing notes field is sufficient for this case.
Can we add a button/label to %{items} to display @{other_items_treasure}?
Tyrir said: Scott C. said: Tyrir said: Is there a way to make stat rolls (or at least %{defense-stats}) whispered to myself? I often find I use %{defense-stats} to remind myself of my AC and its conditional modifiers, but it'd be better to do so without pestering the gm with an unneccesary message each time. In the settings page there are three three drop-down for how various rolls are sent. One of them is statistics or something similar. The only options in the drop-down are GM and Public. I'm looking if there's a way to make the rolls private e.g. whispered to self. roll20 has a chat command (I think it might be either /talktomyself or /speaktomyself, check on the wiki to be sure) that makes it so that everything that you say until you either exit the session or use the command again appears in chat only for you (should say so in the lower-right corner of the chat if you want to be sure)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Apologies for slower than normal responses, I've been slammed with work lately,&nbsp; ButterFate &nbsp;said: Yup, just checked, dodge bonuses to AC now apply to flat-footed AC and CMD, and dodge bonuses to CMD apply to flat-footed CMD, when they shouldn't because you lose any dodge bonus you might have alongside your dexterity modifier in those situations This appears to be a bug/oversight that's existed for quite some time. ;-(&nbsp; I've tried various things in the sheet workers, but this appears it will require something more than a quick tweak since it involves multiple functions that handle stacking rules.&nbsp; FYI: It hasn't been tabled, but I will have to spend more time to work out a fix without breaking something else in the process.&nbsp; ;-P Implementing #Cast will also need more work. Both are on my todo list. Tyrir said: Having recently made a sheet for an investigator, I had some feedback on the investigator-specific features. I've never played an Investigator... I'll need to read-up and look into your suggestions. Tyrir said: Can we add a button/label to %{items} to display @{other_items_treasure}? Added as a suggestion.&nbsp; Should be an easy update.

Edited 1565022669
Vince said: ButterFate &nbsp;said: Yup, just checked, dodge bonuses to AC now apply to flat-footed AC and CMD, and dodge bonuses to CMD apply to flat-footed CMD, when they shouldn't because you lose any dodge bonus you might have alongside your dexterity modifier in those situations This appears to be a bug/oversight that's existed for quite some time. ;-(&nbsp; I've tried various things in the sheet workers, but this appears it will require something more than a quick tweak since it involves multiple functions that handle stacking rules.&nbsp; FYI: It hasn't been tabled, but I will have to spend more time to work out a fix without breaking something else in the process.&nbsp; ;-P No prob, take your time :P ButterFate said: ButterFate said: Yup, just checked, dodge bonuses to AC now apply to flat-footed AC and CMD, and dodge bonuses to CMD apply to flat-footed CMD, when they shouldn't because you lose any dodge bonus you might have alongside your dexterity modifier in those situations Also I just noticed this, but apparently if the bonus type is set to anything (including leaving it untyped, except apparently dodge) it doesn't apply to touch AC anymore, both in v1.738 that already rolled out, and in v1.739 in the beta game where dodge to AC now works as it should (though it still applies to ff CMD if it's a dodge bonus to CMD ) also I've found a (different? related?) bug in that whatever value is set in the "misc" field in the AC box correctly shows on all rows, but doesn't get added to touch AC either, again both in v1.738 and in v1.739
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hey Vince, Got a feature request for you. Would it be possible to add a damage_type# roll template field? The goal would be to be able to put the damage type next to an attack's damage instead of at the bottom, and ideally have a type field for each attack set (1-8). This would be very useful for complex attacks that have a base damage and several additional damage types. Something like this monster would benefit a lot: Doing it as a new field would also keep it from disrupting people's macros that rely on the current layout.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Scott I suppose this is how we should have made the damage portion of pf_attack to begin with. ;-P I've added this to the sheet suggestions.&nbsp; I'll mess with the template and see what I can come up with.&nbsp;
Any chance of opening up caster level and concentration check macro fields like everything else? There are a lot of classes and items that give circumstantial bonuses and other things that would be great to integrate rather than needing to use the CL/concentration check notes fields. I.e.: being able to add roll-time queries for abilities that let you roll twice and take the higher result, or other bonuses that are for CL checks ONLY (and don't boost CL across the board.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Dave Good suggestion. I'm not sure why CL and Concentration checks were left out when we started exposing other sheet rolls...&nbsp; I'll add it to our suggestions list.&nbsp; Thanks&nbsp;
So it looks like we've run into an issue on the character sheet for stat damage. The stat damage and penalty fields don't seem to be calculating correctly. 14 in constitution with 1 damage had no effect, even though it should have lowered it to 13 and reduced the modifier by 1. Drain and other columns are working fine though. Anyone else run into this?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Jeremy.&nbsp; I believe the sheet is correct if I understand your issue. <a href="https://www.d20pfsrd.com/BASICS-ABILITY-SCORES/ability-scores/#Ability_Score_Damage" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20pfsrd.com/BASICS-ABILITY-SCORES/ability-scores/#Ability_Score_Damage</a> "For every 2 points of damage you take to a single ability, apply a –1 penalty to skills and statistics listed with the relevant ability."

Edited 1565572173
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I believe Vince is correct. Its how we always played it anyway. Its not based on when a raw stat would get a bonus, its based on every 2 points of damage regardless of when a base stat change would add a bonus. So while 12 &amp; 13 gives +2 based on stats, and 14 &amp; 15 gives +3. 1 damage does not make the 14 a 13 in that sense. Think of it as not 'damage to the stat' but penalty of using that stat. If you notice the stat never goes down itself (unless you take equal damage to it, then to jumps to 0), just the difficulty of doing anything that uses that stat gets harder ever 2 points. (reworded to be less confusing by misusing&nbsp;terms)

Edited 1565586282
Currently, in 1.738, when using the 'Extra Dmg' options for an Attack, the 'Type' field for non-crit damage accepts line-breaks but the 'Type' field for the crit dmg part does not accept line-breaks. Current character I'm using regularly has both Icy Burst and Flaming Burst on his weapon. For the non-crit damage, the extra damage rolls line up nicely with the appropriate text in the 'Type' field, but I can't do the same thing for the extra crit damage for both of these properties, I have to add extra characters and hope it lines up.&nbsp; Would it be possible to have this field accept line breaks like the other does? (This also seems to be an issue with the 'Type' fields for general Extra Dmg fields, only the weapon-specific, non-crit extra damage 'Type' field seems to accept line-breaks). If this is already being addressed, I apologize, I don't find the time to keep up with these threads very well.&nbsp; All 3 buffs accounted for in non-crit but only way to get multiple lines easily for crit dmg was to use both the weapon-specific field and the general field but stops looking nice if I need more than 2 sources of extra crit damage. Example;
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Hi Jeremy.&nbsp; I believe the sheet is correct if I understand your issue. <a href="https://www.d20pfsrd.com/BASICS-ABILITY-SCORES/ability-scores/#Ability_Score_Damage" rel="nofollow">https://www.d20pfsrd.com/BASICS-ABILITY-SCORES/ability-scores/#Ability_Score_Damage</a> "For every 2 points of damage you take to a single ability, apply a –1 penalty to skills and statistics listed with the relevant ability." This is correct; for added emphasis, the previous paragraph reads: Diseases, poisons, spells, and other abilities can all deal damage directly to your ability scores. This damage does not actually reduce an ability , but it does apply a penalty to the skills and statistics that are based on that ability. So one point of ability damage having no effect is working as intended, regardless of the base ability score.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Gabriel We must have overlooked making the roll template adjustment for the extra crit damage as well as the extra crit damage type field.&nbsp; I've added it to the list of issues.&nbsp; Thank you.
Hello! I have been playing a Kineticist for quite some time, using my own macro for the blast, but when I saw the sheet had its own now, I switched! Come to find out, when you "Create an Attack" from a standard Kinetic Energy Blast (yes those are the options I chose, did it several times), the sheet is rolling 12d6 instead of 6d6. I am not the best at coding and macro creation, but I realized that in the Extra Damage section, and the Extra Crit Damage section, the automatically generating code starts with 2*, and when removed it rolls the correct number of dice. Hoping this could be looked into editing! Additionally, I am working on coding a kinetic blast for the Chain infustion, using iterative attacks. The issue is the removal of 1d6 for every additional attack, and I'm playing around with how to do that at this moment. If anyone has a suggestion, I'm open to hear them!&nbsp;

Edited 1565770365
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Remy Don't composite energy blasts do double the damage as compared to a regular energy blast?&nbsp; I'm not real familar with the Kineticist... I'll look into the code that generates a Composite Energy Blast and figure out what's going on if it's incorrect.&nbsp; Thanks&nbsp; &nbsp;
Is there a way to set up something like a Kineticist's Empower Blast metakinesis option as an add-to-roll macro similarly to Power Attack? I've toyed with the idea a bit, but hit a wall when I realized that a multiplicative effect is much harder to set up than a simple additive effect like Power Attack. If it's not possible, then no worries, just thought I'd give it a shot.
Did I miss something, or do macros not work in the macro field for skills?

Edited 1566345584
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It depends on what kind of macro you are putting in there I believe. What are you trying to add in that box? You are talking about "misc macro" I assume?
I am very new to using macros and not very knowledgeable in programming in general, so I appologize ahead of time if I use the wrong terminology or do not explain something properly. I have come across a couple of problems while using the Spell Points and Multiple Spellcasting Classes options together. The first is more of a mild inconvenience than anything else. For some reason, when I change the name of the Spell Points field on the Spellcasting Class 1 and 2 tabs, it does not change the name of the drop-down tab like it does on the Spellcasting Class 0 tab. Weird and mildly annoying, but like I said, no biggie. The second problem I came across was with the Points/Day field of the Spellcasting Class 1 tab while trying to set up an equation to automatically total my Arcane Pool. Without changing any of the other fields, the Points/Day field does not total the bonuses it is receiving, instead showing (0+0+). If I adjust the Base and Ability fields, it will change the respective number in the Points/Day field, but still will not total them together. If I add any static number or any reference (such as @{INT-mod}) to the Calculation field, suddenly it will total everything together. However, when I start trying to add more complicated equations to the field, particularly (@{INT-mod} + max(1, (floor(@{class-1-level}/2)))), it displays&nbsp;(0 + 0 + (3 + max(1, (floor(1/2))))), the 3 being a correct reference to @{INT-mod} and the 1 in the 1/2 correctly referencing @{class-1-level} (both references change if I change the referenced field). On either of the other two tabs, my equation works perfectly fine and everything totals out properly, so I am quite certain it is not a problem with the equation. It also isn't unique to any one game instance, rather it appears in every game I am currently using this sheet in, as well as any new ones that I create. As I said, I have no clue what goes into creating these sheets, so I have no idea what might be causing it, or how easy of a fix it might be. Since I can simply enter the numbers manually, I can work around it, but I do hope that this might be able to be fixed soon.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Was out of town over the weekend and came home to an ISP outage in my area...&nbsp; I'll have a look tonight Orein.&nbsp;&nbsp;Thanks
I've been experiencing some significant performance issues with the Pathfinder Community Sheet for a while, using Firefox (Chrome isn't an option though this issue doesn't seem to exist there). With a normal fully filled out character sheet, trying to edit an Ability on the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab takes about 15-20 seconds of frozen browser before the textbox can be interacted with.&nbsp; It doesn't matter if the Abilitiy in question is blank or a paragraph long. Curiously, If I take a copy of the character, seeing that it experiences the same issue, and go through and delete every single attribute (of course messing the character up), editing abilities is now instantaneous.&nbsp; Consistantly experienced after troubleshooting with: - Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit) - Clear cookies - Private Window - Safe Mode - No add-ons or extensions - Spellcheck disabled - Set firefox to Automatic performance as well as 1-through-8 process limit, re-starting FF each change - Completely blank campaign with just the one character sheet in it - Different characters experiencing the same issue - Tested on multiple physical computers - System is more than up to the task i7 4ghz, 16gb, GTX 1080, 3% CPU utilization, 21% memory utilization Are there any tricks I'm missing to get these to be more responsive?&nbsp; I'll gladly send a Join link if you'd like to take a look directly.

Edited 1566870858
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Mark, FF may have issues when the browser's autofill feature is enabled.&nbsp; I believe it's an advanced setting. <a href="https://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/63915/how-to-use-firefox-autofill/" rel="nofollow">https://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/63915/how-to-use-firefox-autofill/</a> I would try disabling the autofill feature first. Other than that specific issue, all the normal things(regardless of the browser) that contribute to a performance hit apply; number of attributes; this sheet has a ton of them.&nbsp; Keeping lots of spells on a sheet will increase that number substantially.&nbsp; I know it's a pain, but try to limit spells to a minimum if possible.&nbsp; Drag/drop/delete as needed.&nbsp; Dynamic lighting, advanced fog of war, 3d dice, number of token's in play, number and size of images in play, possibly audio, gifs, etc...&nbsp; Wish I had a better answer. ;-(

Edited 1566872551
No changes with Autofill. I keep zero spells on the sheet, I use my own macros/abilities for that. Campaign settings like Dynamic Lighting and such are non-applicable.&nbsp; This happens on a completely blank campaign with no settings, API, or any content other than a single character sheet.&nbsp; All Roll20 native features are disabled. Even tried bumping up the Process Priority, Nothing I can think of trying on the client-side that I haven't already. It's especially maddening during an actual session when I'm streaming and freeze all my browsers, drop frames, etc for 15-20 sec just to edit an ability :(

Edited 1566872974
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just to verify, the performance hit isn't as noticeable or a non-issue using Chrome?&nbsp; Although it's not supported by roll20, I believe some people have had success using Opera...&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1566875198
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
BTW: I think there's a newer version out (at least this is what I have) FF&nbsp;69.0b16 (64-bit)&nbsp; I'm not seeing any difference in performance between Chrome and FF.&nbsp; I once experienced a similar performance hit like you are describing with Chrome and it turned out to be the Lastpass password extension.
Just to verify, the performance hit isn't as noticeable or a non-issue using Chrome? Correct. I'm locked into firefox however, and over the years have had fewer issues with it and Roll20 than any other browser
FF&nbsp;69.0b16 (64-bit) Developer version Beta.&nbsp; I have enough weird issues throughout the day without going to betas, heh.&nbsp; :)

Edited 1566875464
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
MarkOfTheDragon said: FF&nbsp;69.0b16 (64-bit) Developer version Beta.&nbsp; I have enough weird issues throughout the day without going to betas, heh.&nbsp; :) Fair enough.&nbsp; But if it solves your problem.&nbsp; ;-P

Edited 1566972821
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Orein said: For some reason, when I change the name of the Spell Points field on the Spellcasting Class 1 and 2 tabs, it does not change the name of the drop-down tab like it does on the Spellcasting Class 0 tab.&nbsp; The second problem I came across was with the Points/Day field of the Spellcasting Class 1 tab while trying to set up an equation to automatically total my Arcane Pool. Without changing any of the other fields, the Points/Day field does not total the bonuses it is receiving, instead showing (0+0+). If I adjust the Base and Ability fields, it will change the respective number in the Points/Day field, but still will not total them together.&nbsp; Hi Orein, For the first issue; I'm not sure what you mean by "&nbsp;it does not change the name of the drop-down tab like it does on the Spellcasting Class 0 tab. "&nbsp; Can you elaborate or better yet, post a screen shot? For the second issue; I just checked the code and it looks like there is a typo in the value used for&nbsp;@{spellclass-1-spell-points-per-day|max}.&nbsp; I'll be sure to fix that in the next update. Thanks for posting.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
v1.739 update pr submitted: <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5429" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/5429</a> - fix for AC-misc not being applied to touch ac - fix for Extra Crit Damage does not display line breaks like Extra Damage. Extra Crit Damage type field does not accept line breaks. - fix for Spell Points; @{spellclass-1-spell-points-per-day|max} value had a typo preventing a proper calculation. - change for NPC/Monster compendium/hl import; pc rolls were set to private/whispered regardless of sheet.json settings when parsing from compendium. Now honors sheet settings - updated translation list sorting for conditions and skills (removed erroneous spaces used in translation.json)
Is it possible to include more than 9 Iterative Attacks to one single Attack in the sheet? I currently have the problem of having to fit more than that for a single Full attack, and am searching for a solution. I tried writing a custom roll, but getting to the tenth attack seems to break the roll template from that attack forward.
Hey Vince, when you fixed FF AC back in July, looks like you broke AC buffs not applying to Touch AC (unless I'm reading this wrong and it was intentional). <a href="https://github.com/Roll20-Pathfinder-Character-Sheet/Roll20-Pathfinder-Character-Sheet/commit/865c13b23cd81c178bfecda20eba0a711d303929#diff-5f8333c7b5223af986b6bd5be16546deL227" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20-Pathfinder-Character-Sheet/Roll20-Pathfinder-Character-Sheet/commit/865c13b23cd81c178bfecda20eba0a711d303929#diff-5f8333c7b5223af986b6bd5be16546deL227</a> My players had been asking why their rings of protection weren't applying to touch ac, turns out it's a legit issue.