Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

OK so I plugged this into a copy of my macro to see how it looked, but the issue is it's showing all the buff notes whether they're selected on the sheet or not.  I was hoping I could add just the selected buffs' notes as the sheet's attacks do.  Is that something I need access to the API for? Vince said: Given the info in the image above, you could use; @{selected|repeating_buff2_-l3pqavzwkrkesdimlmq_notes}  This attribute's value can be displayed like any other sheet attribute.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Jason Whether to include buff notes or not with a given roll are handled on-sheet using sheetworks.   Let me do some digging and get back with you.

Edited 1599636668
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jason H. said: OK so I plugged this into a copy of my macro to see how it looked, but the issue is it's showing all the buff notes whether they're selected on the sheet or not.  I was hoping I could add just the selected buffs' notes as the sheet's attacks do.  Is that something I need access to the API for? Vince said: Given the info in the image above, you could use; @{selected|repeating_buff2_-l3pqavzwkrkesdimlmq_notes}  This attribute's value can be displayed like any other sheet attribute. Try this(this will only show notes for buff's that are toggled on); &{template:pf_generic} {{buff_note=@{selected|buff_skill_notes} @{selected|buff_save_notes} @{selected|buff_attack_notes} @{selected|buff_defense_notes} @{selected|buff_init_notes}}} Not a whole lot you can adjust since you can only use the {{buff_note=...}} key once per macro...  but you can play with the order, include/exclude which buff's you want to display, manually enter line breaks between types of buffs, etc.  Might be able to get very inventive with this, or just KISS. ;-) Hope this helps.
C.J. C. said: Happy to provide the macros: Ranged Attack Insert Macro: ?{Target w/in 30 ft?|No,0|Yes,1}+?{Deadly Aim (Attack)?|No,0|Yes,-@{customa2-mod}} Ranged Damage Insert Macro:   ?{Target w/in 30 ft?|No,0|Yes,1}+?{Deadly Aim (Damage)?|No,0|Yes,@{customa2-mod}*2} Global Attack Insert Macro:  ?{Sneak Attack (Attack)?|No,0|Yes,2} Extra Non-Crit Dmg: [[?{Sneak Attack?|No,0|Yes,@{customa3-mod}d6+(@{customa3-mod}*2)} + ?{Bane [Damage]?|None,0|Mythic OR Normal,2d6|Mythic AND Normal,4d6} + ?{Vital Strike?|No,0|Yes,1d6+@{total-damage}|Yes (w/Point Blank),1d6+@{total-damage}+1|Yes (w/Deadly Aim),1d6+@{total-damage}+(@{customa2-mod}*2)|Yes (w/Point Blank & Deadly Aim),1d6+@{total-damage}+1+(@{customa2-mod}*2)}]] Type: SA+Bane: ?{Bane Type?|}+MVS Attack Insert Macro: ?{Bane?|None,0|Mythic OR Normal,2|Mythic AND Normal,4}+?{Mythic Rapid Shot?|No,0|Yes,-2} Damage Insert Macro: ?{Bane?|None,0|Mythic OR Normal,2|Mythic AND Normal,4} Notes: [Arrowmaster's Gauntlets]:?{Arrowmaster's Bracers +20 Attack Bonus (1/Day)?|No,No Effect|Yes,+20 to 1st Attack ONLY} Attack: Weapon Focus = +1, Signature Weapon +4, Greater Bracers of Archery = +2 Damage: Adaptive = +@{STR-mod}, Greater Bracers of Archery = +1 Impervious: Cannot Rust/Rot, X2 Hardness/HP, +(Enhancement Bonus)X2 to Sunder DC Liberating: DC (15+Spell Level/Creature HD) CMB check to Free Self or Adjacent Creature from Spell/Ability that restricts movement, STD Act Seeking: Ignores All Miss Chances Dead Shot: Ignores Cover Improved Sniping: +10 Stealth when Sniping Conserving: Ammo from missed shots are teleported to their quiver unharmed Skirmisher: ?{Any Movement This Round?|No,Does Not Apply|5' Step,Does Not Apply|10+',Attacks deal Sneak Attack as if Flat Footed} Fleet Charge: ?{Fleet Charge?|No,Does Not Apply|Yes, Swift Action / Move up to Base Speed / Bypasses DR / Costs 1 use of Mythic Power} Bane Arrows = Limning Arrows (Target affected by Faerie Fire for 1 Round) 5th Iterative Attack Macro Text (addition underlined): {{attack5=[[ 1d20cs>[[ @{crit-target} ]] + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack5_value}  + @{mythic-tier}  ]] [iterative] ]]}} {{damage5=[[ @{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{damage_macro} ]]}} {{crit_confirm5=[[ 1d20 + [[ @{attack_macro} + @{iterative_attack5_value} ]] [iterative] + [[ @{crit_conf_mod} ]] ]]}} {{crit_damage5=[[ [[ @{damage-dice-num} * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]] ]]d@{damage-die} + ((@{damage_macro}) * [[ @{crit-multiplier} - 1 ]]) ]]}} {{precision_dmg51=@{precision_dmg_macro}}} {{precision_dmg52=@{global_precision_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg51=@{critical_dmg_macro}}} {{critical_dmg52=@{global_critical_dmg_macro}}} {{attack5name=@{iterative_attack5_name}}} @{customa1-mod} = (@{class-0-level}/2) @{customa2-mod} = floor((@{bab})/4)+1 @{customa3-mod} = floor(@{Level}/2)+1 @Vince - Is there anything else you need from me?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
C.J. C. said: @Vince - Is there anything else you need from me? Sorry CJ C.  I haven't had much time to look at this. ;-(  The macros themselves look sound.  What is happening on the custom attributes?
Vince said: Try this(this will only show notes for buff's that are toggled on); &{template:pf_generic} {{buff_note=@{selected|buff_skill_notes} @{selected|buff_save_notes} @{selected|buff_attack_notes} @{selected|buff_defense_notes} @{selected|buff_init_notes}}} Not a whole lot you can adjust since you can only use the {{buff_note=...}} key once per macro...  but you can play with the order, include/exclude which buff's you want to display, manually enter line breaks between types of buffs, etc.  Might be able to get very inventive with this, or just KISS. ;-) Hope this helps. Perfection!  Exactly what I was looking for. Can I suggest adding this to the templates found under the Settings page for future reference?
BUG: Defenses:  If I have a static resistance bonus to saves, and add a buff that adds a resistance bonus to saves, those bonuses stack, but they should not.  If you do the same thing for deflection bonus to AC, the sheet correctly picks the higher value, and uses that (well, it looks like it subtracts the larger one from the other, and then adds the remainder, to be pedantic about it).
Feature Request: In the sheet's attack macros, is there a way to make the attack mod field under iterative accept macro language instead of simple numbers?  Furious Focus (for example) is clumsy to deal with if we can't single out attacks for special treatment.

Edited 1599768674
A PC in my game has unfortunately suffered from an energy drain effect.  The conditions section in the sheet has a counter that can be adjusted to account for the impact due to negative levels.  This mostly seems to work for his current situation (1 negative level): modifiers to attack rolls, CMB/CMD, skill checks, saves and hit points all appear to be correct.  But there is nothing in the condition modifier boxes for ability checks.  Am I missing something, or is there an error here that needs to be corrected?

Edited 1599770378
Jason H. said: Feature Request: In the sheet's attack macros, is there a way to make the attack mod field under iterative accept macro language instead of simple numbers?  Furious Focus (for example) is clumsy to deal with if we can't single out attacks for special treatment. Until someone helps with your feature request, I've found a quick way to deal with Furious Focus is to remove the PA attack penalty to the primary attack, just make subsequent attack modifiers drop by more than 5 to add that penalty back in.  I suppose if your PC is getting a lot of AoO, it might seem inefficient to have to clone the attack and create a separate way to make single attacks that don't have the FF benefit. I think you could also adjust the macro text to the right of the iterative attack mod to insert a roll query that would toggle the attack modifier.  But I'm not sure what use case there would be for that (if your macro involves more than one weapon attack, the iteratives don't get the FF benefit).
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jason H. said: BUG: Defenses:  If I have a static resistance bonus to saves, and add a buff that adds a resistance bonus to saves, those bonuses stack, but they should not.  If you do the same thing for deflection bonus to AC, the sheet correctly picks the higher value, and uses that (well, it looks like it subtracts the larger one from the other, and then adds the remainder, to be pedantic about it). Looks like a bug and I've documented it. We might be getting a little overdo programming assistance on the PF community sheet soon™.  Solving bugs will be priority.  Thanks
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Pete K. said: A PC in my game has unfortunately suffered from an energy drain effect.  The conditions section in the sheet has a counter that can be adjusted to account for the impact due to negative levels.  This mostly seems to work for his current situation (1 negative level): modifiers to attack rolls, CMB/CMD, skill checks, saves and hit points all appear to be correct.  But there is nothing in the condition modifier boxes for ability checks.  Am I missing something, or is there an error here that needs to be corrected? Looks like there is a bug with not showing that a negative level drain condition is being applied in the ability row condition column, but hovering over the result in chat should indicate the level drain penalty is being applied to the roll.  I've added this to the sheet's bug list.  Thanks
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jason H. said: Feature Request: In the sheet's attack macros, is there a way to make the attack mod field under iterative accept macro language instead of simple numbers?  Furious Focus (for example) is clumsy to deal with if we can't single out attacks for special treatment. Good suggestion.  Added to the list.  While not as elegant, could you edit the iterative's macro-text to achieve a similar outcome? Maybe substitute a custom macro for @{iterative_attack2_value} ?
Vince said: C.J. C. said: @Vince - Is there anything else you need from me? Sorry CJ C.  I haven't had much time to look at this. ;-(  The macros themselves look sound.  What is happening on the custom attributes? The custom attributes are inserted into other macros to define a number that scales as the character progresses.

Edited 1599888081
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
C.J. C. said: The custom attributes are inserted into other macros to define a number that scales as the character progresses. Sorry, I was asking what their actual values(macros) were. ;-)  Just looking for something that might be causing your attack issues.
Vince said: Jason H. said: Feature Request: In the sheet's attack macros, is there a way to make the attack mod field under iterative accept macro language instead of simple numbers?  Furious Focus (for example) is clumsy to deal with if we can't single out attacks for special treatment. Good suggestion.  Added to the list.  While not as elegant, could you edit the iterative's macro-text to achieve a similar outcome? Maybe substitute a custom macro for @{iterative_attack2_value} ? You know, I've never edited that field, but yes, I absolutely could put a cutoma value in there so attack numbers don't change when Power Attack is toggled on.  Thanks again, Vince.
Vince said: C.J. C. said: The custom attributes are inserted into other macros to define a number that scales as the character progresses. Sorry, I was asking what their actual values(macros) were. ;-)  Just looking for something that might be causing your attack issues. My turn to apologize for time away.  I appreciate your patience. @{customa1-mod} = (@{class-0-level}/2) = 8 @{customa2-mod} = floor((@{bab})/4)+1 = 4 @{customa3-mod} = floor(@{Level}/2)+1 = 9
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
C.J. C. said: Vince said: C.J. C. said: The custom attributes are inserted into other macros to define a number that scales as the character progresses. Sorry, I was asking what their actual values(macros) were. ;-)  Just looking for something that might be causing your attack issues. My turn to apologize for time away.  I appreciate your patience. @{customa1-mod} = (@{class-0-level}/2) = 8 @{customa2-mod} = floor((@{bab})/4)+1 = 4 @{customa3-mod} = floor(@{Level}/2)+1 = 9 Thanks CJC.  No need to apologize.  Everyone has a life outside of roll20.  Would you mind importing a character( character vault ) into the our old PF beta game for me?  Maybe playing around with the an actual test subject will help...
Vince said: C.J. C. said: Vince said: C.J. C. said: The custom attributes are inserted into other macros to define a number that scales as the character progresses. Sorry, I was asking what their actual values(macros) were. ;-)  Just looking for something that might be causing your attack issues. My turn to apologize for time away.  I appreciate your patience. @{customa1-mod} = (@{class-0-level}/2) = 8 @{customa2-mod} = floor((@{bab})/4)+1 = 4 @{customa3-mod} = floor(@{Level}/2)+1 = 9 Thanks CJC.  No need to apologize.  Everyone has a life outside of roll20.  Would you mind importing a character( character vault ) into the our old PF beta game for me?  Maybe playing around with the an actual test subject will help... Done.  I did a test run and the problem exist there as well.
One of the new players in my campaign using the PF community sheet mentioned being unable to set several things in the equipment listing, and which I checked the sheet all the equipment entries had just Qty and Wt fields after the Location selector instead of the the usual set Qty/Max, Wt, Hard, HP/Max , and Value . Any new entries created with the + box have the same issue. While the two fields are the only ones that would normally show when an entry is minimized via the left triangle, it occurs even when the entry is maximized (with the interior set of min/max selector fields showing). Is there some setting I'm unaware of that could cause this, or is it a bug or some kind of corruption? From past experience I believe there's a very small chance a sheet may just get corrupted occasionally for some reason, but that's usually far more noticeable. I'm hoping to offer the player some way to recover the sheet other than just copy/pasting everything to a another one. Exporting the sheet JSON and importing it again helped in no way, but that copy is available at <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A51TB0JXDOffDcd5rlMfe0IRw1Hu7f55" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A51TB0JXDOffDcd5rlMfe0IRw1Hu7f55</a> if it helps.

Edited 1600672634
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
JR said: One of the new players in my campaign using the PF community sheet mentioned being unable to set several things in the equipment listing, and which I checked the sheet all the equipment entries had just Qty and Wt fields after the Location selector instead of the the usual set Qty/Max, Wt, Hard, HP/Max , and Value . Any new entries created with the + box have the same issue. While the two fields are the only ones that would normally show when an entry is minimized via the left triangle, it occurs even when the entry is maximized (with the interior set of min/max selector fields showing). Is there some setting I'm unaware of that could cause this, or is it a bug or some kind of corruption? From past experience I believe there's a very small chance a sheet may just get corrupted occasionally for some reason, but that's usually far more noticeable. I'm hoping to offer the player some way to recover the sheet other than just copy/pasting everything to a another one. Exporting the sheet JSON and importing it again helped in no way, but that copy is available at <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A51TB0JXDOffDcd5rlMfe0IRw1Hu7f55" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A51TB0JXDOffDcd5rlMfe0IRw1Hu7f55</a> if it helps. Hi JR, make sure that the "Show more fields" is checked.&nbsp; Many of the repeating sections on the sheet include this toggle.&nbsp; I'm guessing that it's unchecked and those additional fields are simply hidden.
Hi! I'm new to roll20. How can I collaborate with the Spanish translation of the community sheet? Best!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Translations are done through crowdin. See the wiki article on character sheet translations for info on becoming a Roll20 translator.
I'm having a weird issue, when i change my size it changes the default weapon die rather than changing the modified damage&nbsp; this is a screenshot of after i manually changed the default die back&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png</a> but before when I went up in size it changed my default to 2d6

Edited 1602638334
Mortegis said: I'm having a weird issue, when i change my size it changes the default weapon die rather than changing the modified damage&nbsp; this is a screenshot of after i manually changed the default die back&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png</a> but before when I went up in size it changed my default to 2d6 yeah the sheet handles automatic weapon size in a very counterintuitive way and you need to play around a bit to figure out what you need to input to have it math out correctly, I tried suggesting a better one a couple pages back ( Here for reference) but I think it went unnoticed?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Mortegis said: I'm having a weird issue, when i change my size it changes the default weapon die rather than changing the modified damage&nbsp; this is a screenshot of after i manually changed the default die back&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png</a> but before when I went up in size it changed my default to 2d6 Hi Mortegis, the default damage dice change when you adjust your character's current size?&nbsp; That is strange. Can you post a little more info?&nbsp; The weapon damage die and normal size? your default size? the current size that triggers the miscalculation? Just trying to replicate.&nbsp; Thanks For clarity, here's my basic understanding of how weapon size works on the sheet.&nbsp; Feel free to correct me if anyone's knowledge/experience differs from below. Likely. ;-P manually provide the default weapon die values ( @{...default_damage-dice-num} and @{...default_damage-die} ) for a weapon that matches the character's default size as selected on the core tab. ie medium character = medium weapon die values. This establishes a "baseline" that the sheet can use to calculate "adj damage dice".&nbsp; I don't think the defaults would ever need to be adjusted once set. from the "Misc" attack sub-menu select "Use Size". select the weapon's "normal" size that matches the default weapon die that was entered. If your current size changes and/or the weapon's "normal size" changes, the "adj damage dice" is then adjusted up/down accordingly. The sheet should also change the weapon die back to it's default weapon die if default size and current size are the same. The Use Size option only changes the "adj damage dice" which in turn updates @{damage-dice-num} and&nbsp;@{damage-die} which are used in the macro-text for attacks.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
FlutterDice said: Mortegis said: I'm having a weird issue, when i change my size it changes the default weapon die rather than changing the modified damage&nbsp; this is a screenshot of after i manually changed the default die back&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png</a> but before when I went up in size it changed my default to 2d6 yeah the sheet handles automatic weapon size in a very counterintuitive way and you need to play around a bit to figure out what you need to input to have it math out correctly, I tried suggesting a better one a couple pages back ( Here for reference) but I think it went unnoticed? Sorry about that Flutterdice... It did not go "unnoticed".&nbsp; The PF community sheet has not been actively developed in quite some time.&nbsp; (/whisper Although, there may be something in the works...)&nbsp; While the sheet seemingly handles basic weapon size/damage calcs OK, I'm happy to include your suggestion on how to better handle weapon size calculations. Hopefully this can be implemented in a future update.
Vince said: Mortegis said: I'm having a weird issue, when i change my size it changes the default weapon die rather than changing the modified damage&nbsp; this is a screenshot of after i manually changed the default die back&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/GCJwi/ed6eed4007.png</a> but before when I went up in size it changed my default to 2d6 Hi Mortegis, the default damage dice change when you adjust your character's current size?&nbsp; That is strange. Can you post a little more info?&nbsp; The weapon damage die and normal size? your default size? the current size that triggers the miscalculation? Just trying to replicate.&nbsp; Thanks For clarity, here's my basic understanding of how weapon size works on the sheet.&nbsp; Feel free to correct me if anyone's knowledge/experience differs from below. Likely. ;-P manually provide the default weapon die values ( @{...default_damage-dice-num} and @{...default_damage-die} ) for a weapon that matches the character's default size as selected on the core tab. ie medium character = medium weapon die values. This establishes a "baseline" that the sheet can use to calculate "adj damage dice".&nbsp; I don't think the defaults would ever need to be adjusted once set. from the "Misc" attack sub-menu select "Use Size". select the weapon's "normal" size that matches the default weapon die that was entered. If your current size changes and/or the weapon's "normal size" changes, the "adj damage dice" is then adjusted up/down accordingly. The sheet should also change the weapon die back to it's default weapon die if default size and current size are the same. The Use Size option only changes the "adj damage dice" which in turn updates @{damage-dice-num} and&nbsp;@{damage-die} which are used in the macro-text for attacks. the normal weapon die is 4d6 as shown here&nbsp; <a href="https://puu.sh/GCPFM/e10d8d8fb2.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/GCPFM/e10d8d8fb2.png</a> however i have a buff that brings me up to huge but when i activate it changes my default value as shown here&nbsp;<a href="https://puu.sh/GCPHg/4dd237002c.png" rel="nofollow">https://puu.sh/GCPHg/4dd237002c.png</a> i am normally a medium creature&nbsp; I'm not sure what you mean by your first point i have the "use size" activated&nbsp; i also didn't understand the other points&nbsp;
ok update, on that issue i was having i was messing around and something i did must have fixed it. not really sure what but the only thing i remember was that i activated the buff then changed the default damage to what it should be (and repeated that like 5 times) now after 2 refreshes of the page it's working? least for now it isn't changing the default damage die like it was

Edited 1602661603
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Mortgeis The weapon damage die and normal size? I can see that this is a 4d6 weapon. Great. What do you have for the weapon's "normal size"?&nbsp; The default is medium.&nbsp; This affects the weapon's damage dice as well. your default size? Your default character size is medium. the current size that triggers the miscalculation? You are using a buff to increase your size by "2".&nbsp; ie Medium to Huge. Does the same issue happen if you manually change your current size to huge? I've tried replicating your issue but haven't been able to do so. ;-(&nbsp; If I take a medium pc with a 4d6 weapon, set to normal size: medium, and change my current size to huge, my adjusted weapon damage changes up to 8d6 and my defaults are still 4d6.&nbsp; Test with an attack and 8d6 are rolled.&nbsp; Change the current size back to medium and the weapon damage returns to normal, 4d6.&nbsp; Have you tried using the "recalc" button at the top of the sheet? EDIT: I see you posted while I was responding. lol&nbsp; Sounds like you may have unknowingly found a solution.;-)
Vince said: Sorry about that Flutterdice... It did not go "unnoticed".&nbsp; The PF community sheet has not been actively developed in quite some time.&nbsp; (/whisper Although, there may be something in the works...)&nbsp; While the sheet seemingly handles basic weapon size/damage calcs OK, I'm happy to include your suggestion on how to better handle weapon size calculations. Hopefully this can be implemented in a future update. I meant more that since there was a long exchange about a more direct issue right after my message I wasn't sure if it was buried by it or something x3 But I'm glad to hear it's being considered, and also that something positive might be happening soon wrt sheet development :D
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@FlutterDice Understood.&nbsp; Cheers
@Vince Any movement on my issue?

Edited 1603089287
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
C.J. C. said: @Vince Any movement on my issue? Not yet.&nbsp; I've wrestled with your imported pc a few times, but haven't been able to nail down a cause.&nbsp; 17th level mythic characters are rather complex. ;-)
Could you make it so that attack notes show up on the general rolls? Right now they only show on custom attacks.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Ashton said: Could you make it so that attack notes show up on the general rolls? Right now they only show on custom attacks. Hi Ashton, The sheet is setup to optionally include Attack Notes only on weapon attacks.&nbsp;&nbsp;Which "general rolls" are you referring to?&nbsp; Melee, Ranged, CMB rolls?&nbsp; Adding "{{description=@{attack-notes}}}" to the end of the macro-text found in the macro fields is one way to include attack notes on just about any roll.
I must be really dumb cause i have no idea what im supposed to do cause i only get this pls help

Edited 1603945502
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi American Idiot, looks like the sheet has loaded without the style sheet...?&nbsp; Have you opened the sheet before without issue?&nbsp; What browser are you using?&nbsp; Is this a custom sheet?
Hello Vince&nbsp; No i have not oppened&nbsp; this without the issue. I am using Google Chrome. No this isnt a custom sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm able to reproduce a similar look by removing the css file from the sheet in a custom game.&nbsp; There must be something preventing the css from loading up in your game.&nbsp; Guessing at maybe a roll20 server issue, slow connection, or perhaps a browser extension?&nbsp; Not sure.&nbsp; I checked a non-custom game and the sheet loads correctly for me.&nbsp; There hasn't been any updates to the sheet for quite a while, so nothing has changed in the sheet code...&nbsp; Does this happen if you create a new character?&nbsp; Might try loading in FF.
Ok so i have downloaded the master and been trying the other sheets and they all dont seem to be working either like the roll20 Pathfinder community sheet. There must be something im doing wrong and i dont quite understand. I have also tried it with a couple other browsers like my pal.Internet explorer 7. and Microsoft edge.Tried it on a different computer still the same problem.
You are trying to access the character sheet inside a Roll20 game, right? There's no need to download anything at all. In your game's settings, in the Character Sheet Template section, just select Pathfinder Community. Downloading anything isn't going to work, especially where you don't have a Pro account and don't have access to custom sheets. American Idiot said: Ok so i have downloaded the master and been trying the other sheets and they all dont seem to be working either like the roll20 Pathfinder community sheet. There must be something im doing wrong and i dont quite understand. I have also tried it with a couple other browsers like my pal.Internet explorer 7. and Microsoft edge.Tried it on a different computer still the same problem.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@American Idiot, Joe makes a great point.&nbsp; Is this a game you created or one that you are a player in?&nbsp; If it's one you created, simply choose the "Pathfinder Community" sheet from the available sheets for the campaign's game settings page.&nbsp; Only Pro users can load a custom game code...&nbsp; If the sheet is messed up when you open in the game, then there must be something preventing roll20 and/or the sheet from working properly. FYI: Chrome and FF are the ONLY two browsers supported.&nbsp; While loading roll20 into another browser may work, you would be "rolling the dice" (pun intended) as to whether roll20 will work.&nbsp; Maybe your javascript is disabled from a browser extension or anti-virus?&nbsp; I'm running out of ideas.&nbsp; Might be time to post to the bugs forum.
Vince said: Ashton said: Could you make it so that attack notes show up on the general rolls? Right now they only show on custom attacks. Hi Ashton, The sheet is setup to optionally include Attack Notes only on weapon attacks.&nbsp;&nbsp;Which "general rolls" are you referring to?&nbsp; Melee, Ranged, CMB rolls?&nbsp; Adding "{{description=@{attack-notes}}}" to the end of the macro-text found in the macro fields is one way to include attack notes on just about any roll. Using the buttons on the table of attacks at the top of the attack page. They do not show attack notes even with "Include Notes" toggle box ticked.
Ashton said: Vince said: Ashton said: Could you make it so that attack notes show up on the general rolls? Right now they only show on custom attacks. Hi Ashton, The sheet is setup to optionally include Attack Notes only on weapon attacks.&nbsp;&nbsp;Which "general rolls" are you referring to?&nbsp; Melee, Ranged, CMB rolls?&nbsp; Adding "{{description=@{attack-notes}}}" to the end of the macro-text found in the macro fields is one way to include attack notes on just about any roll. Using the buttons on the table of attacks at the top of the attack page. They do not show attack notes even with "Include Notes" toggle box ticked. That's true. To make them show attack notes, just do what Vince said in his reply. In the Macro field at the end of the row, just insert "{{description=@{attack-notes}}}" at the end. If you're not seeing that field, put your sheet into expanded mode by clicking the Mode button next to the Pathfinder logo at the top of the sheet.
So, I'm guessing this doesn't come up very often, but I've discovered that the initiative tie-breaker doesn't work with negative init mods.&nbsp; A character with a -1 init just ends up with a whole integer for the result.&nbsp; (9 instead of 8.99, as an example)

Edited 1604877550
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
CraziFuzzy said: So, I'm guessing this doesn't come up very often, but I've discovered that the initiative tie-breaker doesn't work with negative init mods.&nbsp; A character with a -1 init just ends up with a whole integer for the result.&nbsp; (9 instead of 8.99, as an example) Hi CraziFuzzy, True on both points. The tiebreaker portion of the init roll does a comparison of init and "0" and keeps the higher value.&nbsp; A negative init value is simply converted to "0".&nbsp; [[ (1d20 + [[ @{init} ]][init] + [[ {(0.01 * @{init}),0}kh1 ]] [tie-breaker]) &amp;{tracker} ]] I suppose this was done since odds are rather low that multiple combatants with negative total initiatives will roll the same die value and to prevent any confusion of seeing the tiebreaker value equate to something other than total init.&nbsp; ie "8.99" for negative total init.&nbsp; Too people are confused by the tiebreaker decimals already. lol Like many of the rolls on the sheet, you can edit the macro if desired.&nbsp; Maybe remove the comparison altogether... [[ (1d20 + [[ @{init} ]][init] + [[ (0.01 * @{init}) ]] [tie-breaker]) &amp;{tracker} ]]
Vince said: CraziFuzzy said: So, I'm guessing this doesn't come up very often, but I've discovered that the initiative tie-breaker doesn't work with negative init mods.&nbsp; A character with a -1 init just ends up with a whole integer for the result.&nbsp; (9 instead of 8.99, as an example) Hi CraziFuzzy, True on both points. The tiebreaker portion of the init roll does a comparison of init and "0" and keeps the higher value.&nbsp; A negative init value is simply converted to "0".&nbsp; [[ (1d20 + [[ @{init} ]][init] + [[ {(0.01 * @{init}),0}kh1 ]] [tie-breaker]) &amp;{tracker} ]] I suppose this was done since odds are rather low that multiple combatants with negative total initiatives will roll the same die value and to prevent any confusion of seeing the tiebreaker value equate to something other than total init.&nbsp; ie "8.99" for negative total init.&nbsp; Too people are confused by the tiebreaker decimals already. lol Like many of the rolls on the sheet, you can edit the macro if desired.&nbsp; Maybe remove the comparison altogether... [[ (1d20 + [[ @{init} ]][init] + [[ (0.01 * @{init}) ]] [tie-breaker]) &amp;{tracker} ]] I had figured I could edit it.. but I honestly don't know where that would be done.&nbsp; I've never looked into changing the sheet macros.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Make sure the sheet settings&gt;advanced are set to show the additional fields.&nbsp; Then look here to edit the init macro