Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Pathfinder Sheet Thread 6

There is a feature from the official sheet you should steal. When they link a spell, it puts the description in its own scrollable box, so that it doesnt completely blow up the chat. Loooks like you just change the output template formatting.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
David L. said: There is a feature from the official sheet you should steal. When they link a spell, it puts the description in its own scrollable box, so that it doesnt completely blow up the chat. Loooks like you just change the output template formatting. Everyone knows where you've been David...  ;-P While the community/neceros sheet has often been an innovator, we take no shame in "borrowing" from other sheets. Seriously, that sounds like a nice feature.
Trying to create a Multiclass level 13 character, Level 3 Unchained Monk/Level 10 Cave Druid. I was wondering if anyone could help me go about doing this on the character sheet? Its not the official Pathfinder character sheet its the Neceros sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Varian Is there anything in particular you are stuck on?  You can enter up to 6 classes on the sheet from Core|Class(es) and Levels. To reveal additional class rows for multi-classing, click the small navigational triangle found on the first column. .

Edited 1523543525
Phil. H.
Pro
Translator
Hello, i try to translate the de.json, and now i have the question how the row 427 ( "skills-list": "acrobatics, . ......) must be organized. Must it be in german translated order or in english original order?
I'm wondering what the best way to modify or insert outputs in a roll template is. This is for a Path of War character, so there's lots of extra damage, to-hit bonuses, or extra effects floating around that can't be coded with buffs. If it's just an attack that forces a save, i use macros to roll the attack then add an extra output line. But with attack and damage that creates huge clutter walls and aren't added into the attack template itself. If i use the @repeating_attack, is there any way to append lines into the template or add extra modifiers? or must I copy the entire sheet macro and fiddle with that?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Use the additional damage fields (both crit and non-crit as applicable).
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Phil. H. said: Hello, i try to translate the de.json, and now i have the question how the row 427 ( "skills-list": "acrobatics, . ......) must be organized. Must it be in german translated order or in english original order? I'm not sure i follow what "row 427" is in reference to... I would assume it would be easier if skills were arranged alphabetically according to my language, but I think non-English players/gm's would be better suited to comment.

Edited 1523648118
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Phil. H. said: Hello, i try to translate the de.json, and now i have the question how the row 427 ( "skills-list": "acrobatics, . ......) must be organized. Must it be in german translated order or in english original order? I don't see this entry. maybe it is very old and has been removed? Please compare to the current english "translation.json" file. some entries have been removed.
Phil. H.
Pro
Translator
Hello there. Here is a screenshot from the current translation.json: So my question for the translation row 427 ( "skills-list": "acrobatics, . ......): must it be in alphabetic order german translated or must it be in english but in alphabetic order like in german.
James W.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Phil. H. said: Hello there. Here is a screenshot from the current translation.json: So my question for the translation row 427 ( "skills-list": "acrobatics, . ......): must it be in alphabetic order german translated or must it be in english but in alphabetic order like in german. The confusion here is that you're looking at the translation file for the "Official" Pathfinder character sheet, and this thread is discussing the "Community" Pathfinder character sheet.  If you mean to translate the Community sheet, what you're looking for is here .
Phil. H.
Pro
Translator
Oh yeah. Sorry my fault. Mea culpa 🙏

Edited 1523672872
Lessy
Plus
So I found a bug, that might or might not be known. It doesn't seem like the current version of the sheet is factoring in ACP for armor, at least with NPCs. I set up the ACP pentalty as a negative number (e.g. -3) in the armor's ACP box in the equipment tab, set it as armor, recalculated the sheet and it doesn't apply the pentalty to ACP checks like Swim and Climb.

Edited 1523736570
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Phil. H. said: Hello there. Here is a screenshot from the current translation.json: So my question for the translation row 427 ( "skills-list": "acrobatics, . ......): must it be in alphabetic order german translated or must it be in english but in alphabetic order like in german. (As Mods can't move the message, I'll answer here). This entry is used to order the PC skill list according to the language alphabetic order. Don't change/translate the names inside, because they are the i18n keys of the individual skill translation, but reorder them according to German alphabetic order of the translated skills. For example, here's the French version: "skills-list": "acrobatics,spellcraft,craft,craft-rep,bluff,knowledge_arcana,knowledge_dungeoneering,knowledge_engineering,knowledge_geography,knowledge_history,knowledge_local,knowledge_nature,knowledge_nobility,knowledge_planes,knowledge_religion,knowledge-rep,disguise,diplomacy,stealth,handle_animal,ride,climb,sleight_of_hand,appraise,escape_artist,intimidate,linguistics,swim,perception,heal,profession,profession-rep,sense_motive,perform,perform-rep,disable_device,survival,use_magic_device,fly,custom-rep",
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jake W. said: So I found a bug, that might or might not be known. It doesn't seem like the current version of the sheet is factoring in ACP for armor, at least with NPCs. I set up the ACP pentalty as a negative number (e.g. -3) in the armor's ACP box in the equipment tab, set it as armor, recalculated the sheet and it doesn't apply the pentalty to ACP checks like Swim and Climb. Couple things to check for this issue, have you changed your encumbrance options from the settings page? Make sure you pick one of the options that includes armor/shield otherwise ACP and Max Dex is ignored. On the Defense tab|Armor Penalties section, is the total ACP correct? If not, did you remember to "Set Armor" after you made adjustments to the armor attributes on the Equipment tab? Is the armor equipped?
Is there a known cause or cure for browser locking whenever a macro is opened or a dialogue is prompted? Makes editing things annoying, but really slows down any contextual macros.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There isn't any known issues other than maybe Lastpass causing major slow downs and/or crashes with roll20.  Our group uses the community sheet weekly with lots of macro queries without issue...  Maybe check extensions and if using FF, disable the autofill option from the browser settings.
Vince said: There isn't any known issues other than maybe Lastpass causing major slow downs and/or crashes with roll20.  Our group uses the community sheet weekly with lots of macro queries without issue...  Maybe check extensions and if using FF, disable the autofill option from the browser settings. Disabled autofill and instead of 10+ second delays it's all instant, thanks for the fix.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
exelsisxax said: Vince said: There isn't any known issues other than maybe Lastpass causing major slow downs and/or crashes with roll20.  Our group uses the community sheet weekly with lots of macro queries without issue...  Maybe check extensions and if using FF, disable the autofill option from the browser settings. Disabled autofill and instead of 10+ second delays it's all instant, thanks for the fix. Supposedly Roll20 fixed this so that FF users wouldn't have to worry about disabling autofill...  glad that fixed things for you.
A couple of question about the sheet Is there any option for a buff to only buff a single skill? e.g. for the alchemist you have a +2 intimidate when under the effect of the feral mutagen, and I do not know how to add this via the buff section  I think there is a bug in the skill button (the one that shows you all your skills in the chat). It miss the "Use Magic Device" part. I've resolved adding [^{use-magic-device} + @{Use-Magic-Device}](~@{character_id}|Use-Magic-Device-check)  at the end of the skill-attribute (in the 3rd tab), so it now works for me, but I think it's a general problem and I do not know for how long my fix will work

Edited 1524331026
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There isn't a way to buff a single skill, but you can add a query to Intimidate specifically " +?{feral mutagen?|yes,2|no,0} " in the macro-text of the skill. You could also include a general query for all skills under Skill Options|Add Skill Bonus macro " ?{modifier?|0} [mod] " Check your Skill Options to see if you are using "Enforce Requires Training?"  If so, UMD will only show in the chat menu if you have a rank in it.  You'll need to remove the additional UMD macro you added in the full macro-text to test/resolve what is happening though since it will override the sheet's mechanics for showing skills in the chat menu.
Vince said: There isn't a way to buff a single skill, but you can add a query to Intimidate specifically " +?{feral mutagen?|yes,2|no,0} " in the macro-text of the skill. You could also include a general query for all skills under Skill Options|Add Skill Bonus macro " ?{modifier?|0} [mod] " Check your Skill Options to see if you are using "Enforce Requires Training?"  If so, UMD will only show in the chat menu if you have a rank in it.  You'll need to remove the additional UMD macro you added in the full macro-text to test/resolve what is happening though since it will override the sheet's mechanics for showing skills in the chat menu. Thanks for the tip, I've resolved adding (2 * @{repeating_buff2_$1_enable_toggle} )  and now it works perfectly :) About UMD, it was as you said. Thanks a lot! Is there a way to remove customization of attributes and restore the default values? I am keeping track of every macro I modify, but sometimes I just forget it and I am not really comfortable with the idea of losing a working function because of my clumsiness

Edited 1524417778
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Most of the inputs and macro-text fields ( other than the a,b,c,d types that are empty and require user input ) have default value/macros that will auto-populate with their defaults if you delete them.  Deleting/reseting an imput is a good way to start over with a macro if you messed something up.  You can always keep a text doc offline that has your most common macros.  I do this when helping players with various mechanisms for spells, feats, class features/abilities, etc.
Vince said: Most of the inputs and macro-text fields ( other than the a,b,c,d types that are empty and require user input ) have default value/macros that will auto-populate with their defaults if you delete them.  Deleting/reseting an imput is a good way to start over with a macro if you messed something up.  You can always keep a text doc offline that has your most common macros.  I do this when helping players with various mechanisms for spells, feats, class features/abilities, etc. I've just noticed that sometimes the macro will reset if you update some feature of it. I (badly) modified the "misc skill macro", then I added a misc skill, and my macro reverted back to the original form.  I feel relieved now :) thanks  (this probably means that if I want to change something permanently, I'll have to repeat the change often... but whatever)

Edited 1524419145
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That doesn't sound right.  Which fields are you referring to specifically?  Can you post a screen shot? Thanks
Vince said: That doesn't sound right.  Which fields are you referring to specifically?  Can you post a screen shot? Thanks I first (badly) modified the field of NPC-misk-skill_skills-macro, and then added a misc skill. It now shows the new misc skill and removed all my modifications. I've found another problem (^^") About the dual Wield, when I choose 2 off-hand attacks, it repeats the main hand attack instead of the OH. I solved this reverting the order of main and off hand attacks, but still it seems buggy

Edited 1524424429
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Luca Skills; My guess.  I assume you manually created some(or all) of those attributes?  I know that at some of those(NPC skills macro text specifically) are hidden inputs on the sheet and would not show on the attributes list.  I believe if you manually create an attribute of the same name as a hidden attribute on the sheet it will get overwritten by the sheet when it recalcs for whatever reason.  I would suggest only editing the available attributes from within the sheet to prevent conflicts.  For NPC skills you do not have all the macro-text access you have as a PC. If you need more control over your NPC skills, you can use the PC side of the sheet.  (set PC and NPC to whisper in settings if desired). Dual wield; Is the BAB high enough?
Is there a way to prevent attack macros from automatically rolling to confirm critical hits? Thanks.

Edited 1524451595
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Daniel W. said: Is there a way to prevent attack macros from automatically rolling to confirm critical hits? Thanks. Not as an option.  I believe we have crit confirm optional as a future feature request though.  You can manually add {{crit_confirm=}} {{crit_damage=}} {{critical_dmg1=}} {{critical_dmg1_type=}} {{critical_dmg2=}} {{critical_dmg2_type=}} to the end of your attack's macro-text to hide all crit info.  Or just ignore the crit info.  :-P
Vince said: @Luca Skills; My guess.  I assume you manually created some(or all) of those attributes?  I know that at some of those(NPC skills macro text specifically) are hidden inputs on the sheet and would not show on the attributes list.  I believe if you manually create an attribute of the same name as a hidden attribute on the sheet it will get overwritten by the sheet when it recalcs for whatever reason.  I would suggest only editing the available attributes from within the sheet to prevent conflicts.  For NPC skills you do not have all the macro-text access you have as a PC. If you need more control over your NPC skills, you can use the PC side of the sheet.  (set PC and NPC to whisper in settings if desired). Dual wield; Is the BAB high enough? I am pretty sure I didn't create anything. I had some buttons tagged as "PC" and some as "NPC", I used the second for my familiar but it is almost a new sheet... and I've tried with a random imported monster: after modifying some of the skills (like adding a Foo misc skill) and dragging+clicking those NPC buttons, all those NPC-[...]-macro appears. About the dual wield, I am trying to create a full natural attack with 1 bite and 2 claws, but I keep obtaining a 1 bite - 1 claw - 1 bite. Maybe it simply won't work for the natural attacks...
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Luca said: Vince said: @Luca Skills; My guess.&nbsp; I assume you manually created some(or all) of those attributes?&nbsp; I know that at some of those(NPC skills macro text specifically) are hidden inputs on the sheet and would not show on the attributes list.&nbsp; I believe if you manually create an attribute of the same name as a hidden attribute on the sheet it will get overwritten by the sheet when it recalcs for whatever reason.&nbsp; I would suggest only editing the available attributes from within the sheet to prevent conflicts.&nbsp; For NPC skills you do not have all the macro-text access you have as a PC. If you need more control over your NPC skills, you can use the PC side of the sheet.&nbsp; (set PC and NPC to whisper in settings if desired). Dual wield; Is the BAB high enough? I am pretty sure I didn't create anything. I had some buttons tagged as "PC" and some as "NPC", I used the second for my familiar but it is almost a new sheet... and I've tried with a random imported monster: after modifying some of the skills (like adding a Foo misc skill) and dragging+clicking those NPC buttons, all those NPC-[...]-macro appears. About the dual wield, I am trying to create a full natural attack with 1 bite and 2 claws, but I keep obtaining a 1 bite - 1 claw - 1 bite. Maybe it simply won't work for the natural attacks... I've played around a little, but I'm not able to generate those NPC attributes.&nbsp; ;-(&nbsp; &nbsp;You might have to post the exact steps to reproduce.&nbsp; Regardless, you can just use the sheet like a PC for your familiar/animal companions.&nbsp; Much more customization on the PC side of the sheet.&nbsp; Most attributes are common regardless if it's a PC or NPC/monster.&nbsp; Is there something in particualr you are trying to do? &nbsp; Chris posted some instructions here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4038891/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4038891/slug%7D</a> that might help with creating a full natural attack.
Vince said: Luca said: Vince said: @Luca Skills; My guess.&nbsp; I assume you manually created some(or all) of those attributes?&nbsp; I know that at some of those(NPC skills macro text specifically) are hidden inputs on the sheet and would not show on the attributes list.&nbsp; I believe if you manually create an attribute of the same name as a hidden attribute on the sheet it will get overwritten by the sheet when it recalcs for whatever reason.&nbsp; I would suggest only editing the available attributes from within the sheet to prevent conflicts.&nbsp; For NPC skills you do not have all the macro-text access you have as a PC. If you need more control over your NPC skills, you can use the PC side of the sheet.&nbsp; (set PC and NPC to whisper in settings if desired). Dual wield; Is the BAB high enough? I am pretty sure I didn't create anything. I had some buttons tagged as "PC" and some as "NPC", I used the second for my familiar but it is almost a new sheet... and I've tried with a random imported monster: after modifying some of the skills (like adding a Foo misc skill) and dragging+clicking those NPC buttons, all those NPC-[...]-macro appears. About the dual wield, I am trying to create a full natural attack with 1 bite and 2 claws, but I keep obtaining a 1 bite - 1 claw - 1 bite. Maybe it simply won't work for the natural attacks... I've played around a little, but I'm not able to generate those NPC attributes.&nbsp; ;-(&nbsp; &nbsp;You might have to post the exact steps to reproduce.&nbsp; Regardless, you can just use the sheet like a PC for your familiar/animal companions.&nbsp; Much more customization on the PC side of the sheet.&nbsp; Most attributes are common regardless if it's a PC or NPC/monster.&nbsp; Is there something in particualr you are trying to do? &nbsp; Chris posted some instructions here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4038891/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4038891/slug%7D</a> that might help with creating a full natural attack. Nothing really important, I was just playing with the sheet to find what it's capable of doing.&nbsp; If you need those steps to find if there is something that is not running as it should, I will try to repeat them and poste here. About the full natural attack, I was just trying to obtain it using the dual wield function, but clearly that's not the best way. I think I'll have to work a little bit when I'll need a melee+ 2 natural attack macro.&nbsp;
Great job on the sheet, gang! I love using it and I extol its virtues all the time to the heathen unwashed masses. I was wondering if there was a way to make it so a GM could set their tables so that an option for making player skill check rolls be revealed only to the GM would be workable. If that was possible, could it then be possible for a GM to set the table so that specific skill check rolls would only be revealed to the GM? The players would still make the rolls, but they would not see the roll they made, only the GM could. This would make it so there was more suspense as players would not know (guess) if they were successful or not on rolls by which they would not know if they were or not. Again, great job on the sheet. I love it and the Companion script which is extremely useful for a GM! Thanks!

Edited 1524538957
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This isn't possible without the API (blindroll script does this, and I think group check has an option for it), or a very convoluted work around involving API command buttons
Xathos, here's something I used as GM to roll skills for any token, so PCs would be included:&nbsp; /w GM @{selected|NPC-skills-macro} {{whisper=@{selected|NPC-whisper}}} {{switch=~@{selected|character_id}|skills}} If you want to roll a specific skill for all characters without them knowing, something like this works:&nbsp; /w GM &{template:pf_generic} {{character_name=Party}} {{name=^{perception}}} {{Damakos=[[ @{Damakos|skill-query} + [[ @{Damakos|Perception} ]] ]]}} {{Victim=[[ @{Victim|skill-query} + [[ @{Victim|Perception} ]] ]]}} {{Poosh'een=[[ @{Poosh'een|skill-query} + [[ @{Poosh'een|Perception} ]] ]]}} {{Tallis Reed=[[ @{Tallis Reed|skill-query} + [[ @{Tallis Reed|Perception} ]] ]]}} {{Truminorm Lehu=[[ @{Truminorm Lehu|skill-query} + [[ @{Truminorm Lehu|Perception} ]] ]]}} {{Koda=[[ @{Koda|skill-query} + [[ @{Koda|Perception} ]] ]]}} {{Elston "Quetzal" Buckley=[[ @{Elston "Quetzal" Buckley|skill-query} + [[ @{Elston "Quetzal" Buckley|Perception} ]] ]]}} Let me know how that works out.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Joshua F. said: Xathos, here's something I used as GM to roll skills for any token, so PCs would be included:&nbsp; /w GM @{selected|NPC-skills-macro} {{whisper=@{selected|NPC-whisper}}} {{switch=~@{selected|character_id}|skills}} Let me know how that works out.&nbsp;&nbsp; This macro is really useful, thanks! But I have a small problem: if I use the NPC-skill-macro, I do not see the base bonus of the skills. If I change it to @{selected|skills-macro}, I see the bonuses but then the roll is public. Is there a way to keep the bonuses under control while still hiding the rolls?
That is sadly beyond my current ability.&nbsp; I don't know what toggles seeing the bonuses vs. not seeing them.&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyone able to chime in on that? Something I'd like to work out eventually is a full party roll macro like the Perception one, but with a query for all skills so I can do quick Knowledge, Sense Motive, etc.&nbsp;
I'm going to admit that I don't know how to search threads, let alone 6 of them, for an answer to a question I'm sure that's been asked. So although it's in bad form I'll just ask it again. Does anyone know a fix for spells zeroing out after every update? Seems to happen to me everytime but my GM says it doesn't happen to them. Happens to the Summoner in the party too. I'm playing Sorc, not that I guess it probably matters to the sheet any.
How do I delete buttons for attacks I accidentally made duplicates of?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Monique said: I'm going to admit that I don't know how to search threads, let alone 6 of them, for an answer to a question I'm sure that's been asked. So although it's in bad form I'll just ask it again. Does anyone know a fix for spells zeroing out after every update? Seems to happen to me everytime but my GM says it doesn't happen to them. Happens to the Summoner in the party too. I'm playing Sorc, not that I guess it probably matters to the sheet any. "spells zeroing out"... Can you elaborate? Maybe post a screenshot.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Daniil said: How do I delete buttons for attacks I accidentally made duplicates of? Do you mean you created extra attacks(repeating rows) and you want to delete them?&nbsp; You can use the "hamburger" icon found after the last repeating row, bottom right side.&nbsp; Hit that, then you can delete or rearrange any repeating row.&nbsp;&nbsp; If this is an attack button you dragged to the quickbar, you can hover over the quickbar button and grab the buttons handle that appears along the button's right margin and simply drag up and off the quickbar and release.&nbsp;
Joshua F. said: That is sadly beyond my current ability.&nbsp; I don't know what toggles seeing the bonuses vs. not seeing them.&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyone able to chime in on that? Something I'd like to work out eventually is a full party roll macro like the Perception one, but with a query for all skills so I can do quick Knowledge, Sense Motive, etc.&nbsp; So probably I'll stick with two macros, for now... about the second point, maybe a superlong ?{ --- } stuff works... I am going to try it later, let's see what happens

Edited 1524737246
Luca said: Joshua F. said: That is sadly beyond my current ability.&nbsp; I don't know what toggles seeing the bonuses vs. not seeing them.&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyone able to chime in on that? Something I'd like to work out eventually is a full party roll macro like the Perception one, but with a query for all skills so I can do quick Knowledge, Sense Motive, etc.&nbsp; So probably I'll stick with two macros, for now... about the second point, maybe a superlong ?{ --- } stuff works... I am going to try it later, let's see what happens I made one of those a long time ago. Not sure if it still works with the most up to date sheet, though it does lack any misc created skills, extra professions/performs/crafts, and Artistry and Lore. The last two (Artistry and Lore) are easier to add in, while the former ones are not so without just having a lot of empty options on the dropdown. Edit: To note this only rolls for one character. If you want it to do more than one character, just go into the macro and replace all of the "[[1d20 + @{SKILL NAME}]]" with "[[1d20 + @{Char1name|SKILL NAME} [Char1name] ]]&nbsp;[[1d20 + @{Char2name|SKILL NAME} [Char2name] ]]&nbsp;[[1d20 + @{Char3name|SKILL NAME} [Char3name] ]]..." and so on for the number of players you have. Edit 2: In order to use this macro without edit 1's modification, it needs to go onto the attributes and abilities page and not the macro page.
Vince said: Daniil said: How do I delete buttons for attacks I accidentally made duplicates of? Do you mean you created extra attacks(repeating rows) and you want to delete them?&nbsp; You can use the "hamburger" icon found after the last repeating row, bottom right side.&nbsp; Hit that, then you can delete or rearrange any repeating row.&nbsp;&nbsp; If this is an attack button you dragged to the quickbar, you can hover over the quickbar button and grab the buttons handle that appears along the button's right margin and simply drag up and off the quickbar and release.&nbsp; No, more like, you know how after you type up a weapon in your inventory and press the button to make them have an attack button. Then you can see the button when you press the attack button to see a list? I accidentally have 3 daggers and 2 light crossbows in there. The menu that pops up in the roll20 chat.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That menu is based off of your repeating attack section. Simply delete the extra items from your attacks and you'll be good.

Edited 1524762438
Scott C. said: That menu is based off of your repeating attack section. Simply delete the extra items from your attacks and you'll be good. I deleted the dagger, but all three are still there Edit I AM AN IDIOT
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Got it figured out?
Vince said: Monique said: I'm going to admit that I don't know how to search threads, let alone 6 of them, for an answer to a question I'm sure that's been asked. So although it's in bad form I'll just ask it again. Does anyone know a fix for spells zeroing out after every update? Seems to happen to me everytime but my GM says it doesn't happen to them. Happens to the Summoner in the party too. I'm playing Sorc, not that I guess it probably matters to the sheet any. "spells zeroing out"... Can you elaborate? Maybe post a screenshot. Sure. I realize reading it back I didn't really make it clear enough. Basically any of my spell casters across multiple campaigns will have their used/remaining slots all set to zero whenever a sheet update goes out.

Edited 1524869027
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for the clarification.&nbsp; I'm guessing it's specific to using "Total Spells Manually" &nbsp; I'll do some some investigating. Looks like any recalc resets the current spells-per-day column.&nbsp; I'll add it as a bug and see if we can get it sorted out.&nbsp; Thanks for testing.&nbsp; ;-P